Speaker 1: Glue doing screens.
Speaker 2: It's a plant to drop back que fighting the moniche, the rumors that don't like you. Macarm has dropped the melancholi with the wood Wanza Holly suggestions out of clicker reads a camel plaza Holly that's at the metal dobbery execute its upperly hypocrisy.
Speaker 1: It is lacery and back the top of me.
Speaker 2: Put the hands up to touch the acasha gets you know, deep down is something bigger than get.
Speaker 3: Wallet sweet each balance of wall that is good, true, and beautiful. Friends, Welcome back to Rogue Soul, where tonight I'm teaching about money. I'm inviting you to learn more about money, abundance, how to get more of it, How it's so crazy, how much we've been programmed to think is bad, it's evil, or that wanting it or having it makes you less valuable. And this is especially in the spiritual community. That's why I teach about it, because I'm a spiritual healer and teacher, and because I have to heal it all myself in order to do what I do, to do it well and to be free of blockages and karma with the people who I serve. Yes, money actually has more to do with karma than anything else. In Karma comes from past lives, It comes from this lives. It comes from our thoughts, our feelings, our actions. It also comes from the programming around us in the world, and oh my god, is it toxic. So it's time for us to do the same thing with money and abundance as we do with every other aspect of our lives when we are walking a spiritual path, and when we are especially doing it in service of others. So what I'm going to share with you tonight isn't just for spiritual practitioners. Necessarily are those who offer healing services spiritual services, though it is very necessary for that group of people. But this is actually for anybody period. I was going to somehow qualify that statement. It is actually for anybody because everybody has this karma, everybody has this programming, everybody has these blockages, and oh my god, I wish I had the tools sooner. And so I love this class. I love that I get to share it with people because I wish that I had it for myself. You know, one hundred percent of what I do is what I needed when I was coming up right when I was on my path when I would have needed as a handback to the people who were ahead of me, if they could have just shared some of this a little bit more easily, things would have been better, right for me and for everyone else. And so that's that's why I do everything I do, and of course because I am guided to divinely do those things. So my guides, my spiritual ancestors, they tell me, they tell me what to do when I do it, and so I'm a good soldier for them. I follow orders, I do my best. At least I get better and better. At least I do have this like asshole side of myself. Right. Here's an example today, I went to the gym with sand on. This is exactly the type of asshole that I am. I know, you're supposed to wear shoes, I just don't want to because they're uncomfortable, so I don't. It's hot, it's like ninety degrees outside, so I put on sandals, and they're hiking sandals, you know, like if I can run in them, why can't I work out? I know why? And then some guy had to come ask me to not please wear sandals to the gym, and I was like, I'm actually sorry for making you have to say that to me. I know better. I'm just I'm just being an asshole. So that's the type of resistance I have to authority, how long to do what I want, not what I'm told. But you know, I try with my spiritual guides and allies to do what I'm told because I know that they know best. And so everything that I share in these glasses, like the money package and waters, all from them. It's all from this higher place. So I'm blessed to be able to share it. I'm blessed you all to invite you. There's a discount code for anyone who follows me, who likes Rogue Soul, who's on the substack or the show here, the podcast, if you're a listener, all of you get a discount code if you want to take this money package class. But in the meantime, let's just jump into it here. By the way, for those of you wondering, I am back home. The fires are contained, the air is clear. Where I'm at, I'm not suffering anymore. I'm so grateful for your help getting through that. That was a beautiful trip. I love Nebraska. If you follow me on socials like Instagram at a poetry paic Soul, on Twitter at a potry payic Soul and other places. You've probably seen some of those videos. It was a beautiful trip, just unplanned and a big a big hit to the budget, but got through it back home now very happy and healthy and thank you all. So roguesol dot org is where you can find everything from me. You know that my classes are there, so Receive Abundance is on the homepage now. As soon as you show up, you can just click that. It'll take you to the Money Package class. You can also receive healing from me one on one. I do past life work, I do taro, I do sound healing and more. I do channeling of your spiritual guides and allies, blessings, all kinds of things. You can do that through the schedule tab or the received Healing button. My books are here as well. You can always grab those digitally from me, digitally from Barnes and Nobles, Amazon everywhere else physically for me physically from all those places. You can listen to them on audible. Very very cool voice actors doing most of these books, very very high quality. I love the way they turned out. So you can check those all out on audible if you're a listener. I don't know why the money package is showing up her own books. That's not sos to be happening, but there it is. That's hilarious. This is all here rogues sool dot org. So check it all out. You can look into the retreats I do every year, the ceremonies I offer people the testimony of those whose lives have changed by working with me. It is all here for you roguesol dot org. You can also be on roaguways dot subsect dot com. A lot of people don't realize this is kind of like being on an email list if you choose to have things sent to your email. That's what substack does. So you get to get that announcement of a new post, a new article, a new invitation to a class, for example, just write in your email. You can be on the app, or you can just be on the website and just check it out and be subscribed that way, or you can also receive it. In fact, the default is to receive it by email, so it's kind of like being on an email list if you want it that way. But you can subscribe for free. Get all of these updates. There's a blessing coming up this Tuesday for the new Moon that's here on the substack. I write about all sorts of things, politics, society, spirituality, religion, philosophy, just everything. But I also let you know when I have things like blessings or classes coming up, just so you know, so much content here, so much beautiful stuff. And also if you want to be a paid subscriber, you get the entire archives as well as the channel's messages when they come through. Just for we I think it's like six bucks a month. I think if you sign up at the yearly level you get two months free. Like it's very very much nothing. So you get so much content for almost nothing. It's also just a great way to support me and what I do. So be a subscriber for free roaguways dot substack dot com or paid, appreciate you all for being there. And this is the money package. Course. So I put this together a handful of years ago because guidance said, Hey, if you're going to be teaching people how to be a spiritual healer, how to work with people, how to do these things, you have to give them these skills that you had to learn yourself as well in order to do this again, to do it well, to do it professionally, and to really get out of this toxically love and light saturated New Age pathologically, not just love and light, but often very cluster b like. Just like society, there's a lot of codependence and just a lot of negative programming that keeps people limited. And so we've got to help people out of this, right, So put together all the tools you had to learn and develop the hard way into a class and offer it to people. And what these classes do, then, anything that I'm teaching on the spiritual level is i'm My way of teaching is to make you actually just do it. So when you leave a class of mine, you have more than you can handle of what to actually do. I don't bother lecturing you about some details or some philosophy or whatever. I give you some background on that so you know where I'm coming from, but I just hand you the tools. So all of my classes are tool heavy, practice heavy. What are you actually gonna do about it? I couldn't live with myself if it wasn't that way, Because when I'm taking a class, I don't need all this stuff. I can find easy on my own. I need this stuff right that nobody really seems to have, which is what do we do about it? So that's what I do. So these classes are like that. So what we're doing is moving blockage as it says here and receiving abundance. It's literally as simple as that. It's the removing blockage part that gets a little sticky on, like how do you actually do that? So that's what I actually give you these tools. The class is four hundred and forty four dollars, it's value is much higher than that. As always, I'm always bargaining with my guides to like what what price can I get this down to? They tell me what it's supposed to be, and then I'm like, okay, but like humans are humans, and they feel like they don't have things, and so how do we get this down a little bit? So the value that I was told is more than one thousand dollars for the what you actually get out of this class four and forty four dollars a steal. What's actually true too is if you're here on Rogue Soul, you're listening to this, you're watching this. The coupon code did I put it right below wherever you're watching or listening. I didn't you just actually have to hear me say it. The coupon code is. Let me just remind myself, I forget qubon code. All of you who are watching or listening is, Oh, it's Rogue Soul money. Spell it right, don't don't right. Rouge Rouge is not rogue. Rogue Sole money. Rogue Sole money is your coupon codes. You actually get one hundred and eleven dollars off that, so then it's only three hundred. It's one hundred. This is the cheapest you can even get access to me. I don't even know why it's as cheap. If you want just an hour of my time, it's one hundred and eleven dollars for a coaching and talk session. If you're gonna get two hours of my time three sundays in a row, that would be just for the time nine and tied about the content right, just for that, that would be what two hundred and twenty two times three, six hundred and sixty six dollars. That's crazy. I also almost always go overtime, so really it'd be like seven seventy seven. Then you add in like all the practices I'm gonna give you that are gonna help you, that are going to transform your mindset, your heart, your understanding of what you're actually doing and why you're doing it for the rest of time. This class is crazy cheap. I can't even believe it. The I want to talk about the one I'm not an actor. If you know me, like I wear what I'm feeling on my face. I'm actually shocked by going through this with you all on myself, becoming reacquainted with how crazy this is. So July nineteenth just less a little bit more than a week away from today. We start July nineteenth through August second. Those recordings stay available for you for at least three weeks after. I'm a softie, so when people beg me to leave it up longer, I do so. If you if you sign up for this and you're like, I can't make it those days and times, well you have the recording for that reason, right, The recording you can access any time you want. Not only that, you can access it as many times as you want, so you get to go back to it. If you're like, whoa, whoa, whoa, what's all this? Listen through? Go back, take notes, listen to it again, really wrap your mind around it. And it is that dense that that's what people do when I can see how many people like rewatch a class, and you know, if there's let's say, like if there's like sixteen people in the class, it'll be in like the seventies. If there's like four to eight people in the class, it's still in like the thirties and forties. So people are watching these over and over again because they're so dense. Right, They're not stupid, they're just there's a lot of information to get, so people come back to it again and again. So it's not just for if you can't make it. The recording is there so that you can revisit it. Right. Classes don't normally give you that access, but I do. That's my guidance is to do that. So those recordings are available for a long time. Three weeks after class is what my guidance was. But again, if you ask me, usually guidance is like, yeah, I give them a little bit longer. So I try to leave those up as long as I can for people to access them. But you can be live. You can join us live at Sunday evenings July nineteenth August second, So each Sunday there in the evenings at six to eight pm. I can't believe I didn't actually write that here, so I mean, I'll fix that. But six to eight pm Easter, sorry, it's eight to ten pm Eastern. It's six to eight pm Mountain at time. That's the time I usually teach my classes. So the Heart Centered Healers are just finishing up right now. They are a class, and then I'm going straight into a money package. My guidance is also that I'll probably be offering another money package, probably sometime maybe in September or so, and then I'm gonna be offering the Sound Healer's course, which is beyond heart centered healing, deep into the It's actually crazy. I don't even feel like I should be offering either of those classes to anyone. It's like pearls pearls casting pearls. But I follow my guidance and so I'm doing it. But so that's how it's gonna go before we get back to the heart centered healing or the dream walking, probably in early twenty twenty seven. I just kind of go in cycles like that, right, So money packages here might be offered again a little bit later this year, but otherwise it won't be until like the middle of next year. So these classes kind of come about a little bit more rare. But July nineteenth through August second, every Sunday, eight to ten pm Eastern, that's three classes. They're two hours each. If you've ever taken a class with me, you know I don't limit it to two hours. I get through the content no matter what, no matter how many people are signed up, how many questions we have, we might be there for an extra forty five minutes. No one has to be you are ready. You can leave any time and come back to the recording. But it's often more than that. So this is just the minimum amount of time I guarantee you. And there's often an abundance blessing during those three weeks, and at least one and those are gonna be for everyone. But if you're in this class, you get that at a significant discount, practically free. That's how that usually goes too. So those blessings are really powerful when it comes to abundance and money. Who those are big blessings. So if anybody can get those, but if you can get them a little bit cheaper. That's just another bonus of taking this class. And I say, it's too easy to get bogged down in the negative karma trauma and programming around money, especially if you're spiritually aware, if you're spiritually sensitive, or if you're in spiritual service work or offering. This class is for you, And it is too easy to get bogged down in the negative karma trauma and programming around money. In fact, you might not even know you are bogged down in those things. I didn't, but I came from poverty. I came from this attitude that money is evil, and most of us did. Who hasn't heard that, Oh, money is evil, the root of all? But evil is money? Such a lie? But we're programmed with this, like who doesn't know that phrase? Right? So much negativity, karma, whole other topic. We're going to get deep into it, trauma around money, so deep we really believe some of the things that we internalize because of our poverty trauma, or our karma trauma, or our right just our societal programming trauma around money. I mean, it's intense, it's intense, the level of the programming we've got around this stuff. You know, the one that I came up against. I guess maybe a little bit. I think the hardest of all of them, as in my programming about it was so extreme. And then like the way that people were trying to interact with me around money. When I was first offering these spiritual services and things as a professional service to anyone, had always been doing them for friends, for people who knew me. For when guidance told me to go offer to someone, I would never received any money for it, and then all of a sudden, my guidance was, yeah, you're now going to do this for money. That was the hardest thing to get through was this programming around money, especially for spiritual service. So again I do focus on that a bit in this class, but you don't have to be a spiritual practitioner in that way in order to get so much out of this class. It really is for anybody. I just I just do focus on that a bit. So in this class you'll become empowered to know your worth in regards to money. Trust me, you don't yet, as you really don't. It's again, the programming is beyond what you think. There's things in this class where people will like drop their jaw or they'll be like what, and they'll do like a double take, like what did she just say? On These are smart people who have already been through other classes with me, but they still come up against their own programming in deep and profound ways. So that empowerment is actually everything. Right, to change our mind, to change our heart, to change our actions, change how we speak about it is everything. To know how to talk about money and your practice and with clients. Doesn't have to be with clients, like I said, doesn't have to be a practice, but it's still important to know how to talk about it. Our words matter, the vibrations we create as we speak, and so really important to talk about that, to learn about that, and to learn practices because again, you can think you know stuff about spiritual prinds if you don't know what to actually do about it, it doesn't matter, right, we need Theory without practice is nothing. Theory without practice is dead. We got to get the practices in. That's what I'm always about. We're going to discover karma and trauma around money and remove those blockages. That is the most profound part of this class. Again, the blockages are everything. They're everything, not just with money, but with everything we're talking about in life with love, with all our experiences, good, bad and neutral. It's all about our blockages and how we remove them, and we're going to open up the pathways to abundance. Therefore, in every way, people who've worked with me on money and finances have discovered that it truly is an energetic vibration that either blocks or allows money to come to you, and that there's everything we can do about it. I can't tell you some of the people who have taken this glass donated to me in my recent unexpected you know, and like I said, I was like, I'm not like begging you, I'm not like super you know, out of sources or whatever. But I would be grateful if if people have anything to share just to help offset this unexpected you know, expense. When we had to run away from the smoke and the fires and I was so sick and I couldn't be working and all this stuff. People who've taken this class from me were like, I have so much abundance. Now here's some back, Like thank you, right, Like what a beautiful testament to what I've been able to put together and offer people here to my skills as a teacher, but also to people's ability to choose that, take it in and act on it, which means everything to me. That's the highest praise I could receive, right, is seeing people's lives actually transformed. That's everything. That's why I do it. That's what I love here, it is, I love it. I'm so grateful so I get to do that. I got to receive that this past week, to see these people in abundance, and people who have taken this class have started in a place so feeling like I don't know if I know what to do next in my life, Like I think I'm going to be in poverty, and like this is hard work. I don't even know if I can make it. You know, I'm retiring, I don't know if I have enough money. All sorts of things going on with people, you know, And then they take this class and they're like, oh, oh, oh, I just have money now, and you just do the stories that people share. Even from the abundance blessings that I get to do, people will be like I literally got on the blessing hog the phone and I got a check in the mail for four hundred dollars, right, and it wasn't a check from like work, or from like something you would expect. It was just like a random settlement you didn't even know you were in, or like an inheritance from a person you didn't even know you knew, right, Just things like this where we don't even realize all the abundance that could be coming to us and how much. It is a spiritual process, not about working harder. It's not about that. It's not about that. It's not linear, it's not logical, it doesn't actually even make life sense. It does, but in a spiritual way. Right, So it's crazy. So I get to watch people do that. I get to watch I get to hear all the stories right of people who are like, oh my god, more money than I could have imagined has just come into my world in my life. I don't even have worries anymore about money. People have said to me, like, I don't even look at what things cost. Not that they're just materialistic running around buying anything. But just imagine that, right that you get to live life and not look at and not clip q pons, clip them if you want. No, nothing wrong with that, Just saying you don't have to. You don't even have to look at what that thing costs, because you just know you have abundance. It's pretty beautiful. It's one of my favorite things to give people this tool kit to do this sort of work. And I just point out, even if you feel financially sound, it's still a great way to open up even more abundance pathways and remove old mindsets that are gumming up the tracks to prosperity. I have one of my favorite most I should just say not favorite, but I just felt the most honored that I get to feel sometimes when someone who is eighty something is choosing to learn from me, right like wow, elder Love got it down, like this is really an honor. And somebody who is in that category, who is a student of mind already abundant, been abundant their whole life, still took this class because and their idea about it was, well, if I'm going to die soon, I don't want I want to get as little karma common with me as possible. If I've got karma around abundance or mindsets around abundance that I don't realize, I want to know it. I want to take care of it. I'm moving forward with clarity. I was like this is such, that's exactly the way we should look at this. Yes we want the money, yes it's important for those reasons, But the real reason we do any of this is because we don't want to keep trudging through this karma. We want to resolve it, dissolve it, let it go, and move forward of freedom. Remember, freedom is the ultimate word, Heaven's favorite word, Lindsay's favorite word, and that's what we want to do. We want to be free, right. We don't want to create more bad karma. We don't want to accidentally create negative karma.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: So even if you're feeling kind of flushed, this is a great course to take anyway, And the people who have taken it, who are very financially flush and always have been, still we're so happy they took this class. So not just for people who are feeling the crunch, feeling the pain, or wondering why they just never quite seem to make it. So this is a great way to open up the abundance pathway, remove those old mindsets that are coming up the tracks to prosperity. So we do meet three Sundays. So it does say it. It's just in the fine print. Eight to ten pm Eastern for two hours sometimes more, with additional optional blessings and practicums involved as well. On these classes, like I said, there were award it. They're accessible for a few weeks after the class three weeks in this case, and for those who may miss a class or might not be able to make it to any of them, or who just want to revisit. The recordings are so dense. This is actually something I sometimes get as like a criticism is like, man, this is too much, too much, It's too much, too much information, too many practices, too much. Yeah, I get it. I just I'm doing what again, what I would want as a student. I want too much because I want to buy this once and then make it last for the rest of my life. And that's what these classes are for. There for life long change. Like I say, this goes into eternity, eternity the rest of time. Every life is different because of this. It's incredible what we get to do. So you can also read oh oh, you can also read the reviews of the Money Package, which are fantastic. I'm going to go backwards because they are so great. This is from Denise. She says once again, Wow, Lindsay has shared some deep wisdom about the healing properties of money, whether it's and she puts it in quotes because she understands this isn't actually a class about money at all. It's actually a class about everything in all of time and space, everything you think, say, and do, every single aspect of yourself. So a good student here, Denise. So whether it is the thought you have about it, what it means, what it represents to you or others, you can look at it all head on a lot of things that can be tied to what we think of money and what it means to us in this lifetime and others. There's always ways in which to overcome the blockages we may feel or actually have when it comes to money. Thank you, Lindsay. Powerful class. Here's another one from Taylor. She says, this class with Lindsay was amazing. It's so much more than just about money. See she gets it too. It's educational on how to shift all car blockages. That's true, that's true. Take that. That's what. It doesn't matter who you are, This class is great. The ripple out effect from this course was crazy. I was able to see how others around me were benefiting from my healing and work. Once again, thank you, thank you, thank you, love you, love you, love you, thank you. Taylor. Yeah, this is one of the things that is the most under I guess represented and when we're talking about why you might want to do this work or what it leads to, is this understanding that you get to see and experience. Whether it's a dream walking class, heart Center, healing class, money Packed, to any of the classes I teach, you get to see how the people around you start to heal and change because you're healing and changing. Whether it's a blessing, a one on one session, or any of these classes, you're doing the work, and then the relationships in your life are changing and the people themselves are changing. You don't even have to tell them about it. They just do because they're connected to you. Because we're all connected. So you're doing this work for yourself, you're doing it for the whole world. It's beautiful, it's amazing. It's one of the coolest, coolest things about doing this work. This is from Mollie. She says, I knew I had underlying issues accepting abundance and believing I was worthy. This class has and will continue to transform my relationship with money in all the aspects of my life and at all levels spiritual and earthside. Lindsay is an excellent teacher. Thank you, Mollie, and here's from Ashley. She says, this course was amazing. I was able to see my blockages around money and finances and learn how to reframe and break the scarcity mindset that's instilled in a lot of us throughout society. The universe of the world is truly abundant. I've seen blockages around money being removed and transformed from taking this course. I definitely recommend this course no matter what your job or career is. And Rachel says, I learned so much about karma and healing blockages around money, working to reprogram all beliefs and transform material wealth on so many levels. Lindsay teaches techniques that will help uplift along with your beautiful blessings to remove blockages that ripples out. Very very cool. So this is the money package, That's what it's for. That's why I offer it, that's why I was guided to do it. It is for everyone, but it's especially helpful if you plan on doing professionally any kind of spiritual work at all with clients, with other people. This is very important. It really will be something that wears you down and ends your spiritual career if you don't understand these things. But like I've said over and over, it's for everyone. It's for anyone. It's not even really about money. One hundred percent of what we do talk about in practice in the class is aimed at money. But you, you know, when you're intelligent, you can see how it applies to everything all the time, and you can adapt every practice to anything you want to adapt it to, and it a little bit about how to do that too. Everyone gets something out of this. Every aspect of life is affected by this. This description doesn't even do it enough service of what you actually get out of this class. It's so much. Even in these three short classes, it's one of the shortest. It is the shortest class that I teach, except when I do my many, you know, one class sessions on a certain topic from every once in a while doing that stuff. But otherwise it's the shortest class. But it's in many ways the most potent. It's so cool. I've seen people receive tens of thousands of dollars in response to the practices and the things that I teach in this class. Tens of thousands. I've seen people receive like I shared, thousands, hundreds. I've seen people as I've shared transform, not just in the moment, Oh I got four hundred bucks, yay, but ongoing. Their abundance is magnified beyond their expectations that they had come into class with, right, and now they're living a totally different life. Not even just the life. It's not even just the life or the lifestyle. It's the feeling like you get to let it go and not suffer under the burden of this idea of scarcity or this mindset of luck. And it's a real thing. I'm not saying it's in your head. I'm saying it is true. You do actually perhaps have less money than you should or could, right, But I'm just saying, like, this is the way we suffer, this is the way we create this negativity in our life, and this is how we can undo it. So remove those blockages. Receive that abundance again. Use that code h Nope, Rogue Soul money. Rogue Soul money to get your discount on this. Use that coupon code. Come live come on the recordings. Doesn't matter up to you how you want to do the class, how you want to receive it, how many times you want to revisit it. And again you're going to get that blessing as well, deeply disaccounted. For example, if the blessing comes through and they're saying to me, this one's gonna be forty four dollars, you're gonna get it for eleven, right, So deeply discounted abundance blessing during that time period as well. And that is what you get out of is class. Some more eternal goes forever. Every life after this is also affected by what you do in this life, what you transform for yourself, the blockages you remove, and what you step up and into that's permanent. It doesn't get undone. The goodness you create for yourself never gets undone, So you get to keep bringing that forward, not just in this life but in every life, not just for yourself but for everyone around you. Not just for everyone around you, but for the whole world. The more of us who understand abundance and practice it in a certain way, the more that ripples out and the whole collective gets to transform. That's the goal. That's the age we're in and it is time. So join me there right below wherever you're watching a listener, you can click over to the site. You can go to the money package. I'm just gonna actually put the link to the class. Why didn't I do that? I don't know. I'll do it so he'll be there for future. Sorry if you're watching live, but you can go click over to rogues soul dot org. Go to the shop, find the money package or click that button right on the front page. It says receive abundance. Go there, don't forget your cupon code Rogue Soul Money Love you, guys, can't wait for you to step up into your abundance and create a more free and prosperous life. And until you do, travel well. Game for balance and always look inside first.
Speaker 1: Glue grin screens.
Speaker 2: It's a plot to drop the IQ, fighting the Manti Temple, the rulers that.
Speaker 1: Don't like you.
Speaker 2: Macrom has dropped a helancholi with the wood banza Holly suggestions out of clicker rates of camel claws of Holly, but tempt the metal dobbery execute a stopperly hypocrisy.
Speaker 1: It is back of read back, the top of flip, the hands up.
Speaker 2: To touch the acasia cause you know, deep down something bigger.
Speaker 1: Get bald a hm