Speaker 1: You haven't worked here right, just because I certain things like please might please might cut bro?
Speaker 2: I'm like, if it was excessive, cool, I understand you want like you ain't used to doing that.
Speaker 3: Ship been a minute, man, Look, I am stressed. Okay, I ain't had no weed, I don't had no alcohol. I'll be having the sex maybe once a month, I am I ain't been able to eat.
Speaker 1: Certain I don't care. You chose this life.
Speaker 3: I didn't you did it?
Speaker 1: I didn't. Did you have sex?
Speaker 3: Row?
Speaker 1: Did you have it with a dude with a breeding kink? Bro?
Speaker 3: My, she wasn't even supposed to work no more like.
Speaker 4: This, ch You are a product of a situation that wasn't supposed to happen.
Speaker 1: So why don't you think that you are? Not some miracle you think you this?
Speaker 3: It just I feel like big Sandals slapped down the big joker.
Speaker 4: Big Sandals, that's what we call him in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: Yeap, big big sandals. Shit like that. I don't even think he wears shoes up there.
Speaker 2: I mean, jeez, God, do look like a barefoot he just like he walked around He probably he wear pajama bottoms.
Speaker 1: And that's it. You thank God, all like free love and ship hip because Loki man free love low key?
Speaker 3: How that low key how they make that ship like, you know, having them all crisp and clean and ship. It don't look like niggas can wear shoes.
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 4: I think you literally have to come in the pear legates and take your shoes off.
Speaker 2: Man, and then like that's why I can't go to They probably donna live black socks up there, white.
Speaker 4: Size, they definitely definitely wear. I don't think they wear shoes. Bro, you got a Nike jog.
Speaker 3: And suit shoes and ain't like you get a white Nike white. It ain't no shoes. And they got like a special little you know, a little water and ship to like you know, wash your feet in and ship.
Speaker 1: Hey, do they get many patties in heaven?
Speaker 3: Because brom because I think daily because being in heaven with your feet smelling like free thos is nasty.
Speaker 1: That is nasty work.
Speaker 4: You know, like when you die, they say the body be stinking and they gotta do all the extra work. Do you go to heaven with that that dead body smell?
Speaker 3: I doubt it.
Speaker 4: But do they put like air freshening around your neck. Do niggas go go to heab its my like black ice.
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 2: I see why when I ask the questions that I asked to our homegirl, I see why she text back is like, bro, shut the fuck up.
Speaker 1: She was like you always doing that Bush? I see why because I asked, she said.
Speaker 3: Something before I ask my next question.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: Thank you guys for tuning into this week's episode Hopetually Awkward, this month's episode right. If this is your first time joining us, I'd like to probably introduce myself. I am a host of favorite motivational speaker Me me or me meself one hundred. I'm going by my host. We have to learn behind the Marget responds for all of the visuals you see on the screen and my wonderful intro we got mister tone deaf and yeah, I know because I'm tired of getting fucking notices from Facebook that sharing monetized.
Speaker 4: They've been knocked in every video I post, no matter what it is, and it's funny they even think they dinging even on like when I use the regular countdown, like the one stream yard give you get dinged on those two.
Speaker 1: Facebook is just on bullshit right now.
Speaker 3: And then our favorite twenty twenty five, fuck boy, we got the.
Speaker 4: Bitches like the month the year just started. How are you already the favorite song?
Speaker 3: Because man, we we we we were taken over twenty twenty five with the whole that that's.
Speaker 4: Not the category. I feel like my guy wants to be the number one contender in his.
Speaker 3: Hair growing longer. Bro, the longer it gets, the more of a fuckos like.
Speaker 1: The longer the mullet get, the more more viciously like, the more heat you get. So you just gonna feed it.
Speaker 4: You're gonna die the tips now, cause that's when you that's when you go super saying, fuck.
Speaker 1: Boy, I was thinking. So I was having a conference. You got great hair? Yeah yeah, he found that out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm looking at it.
Speaker 1: O KK stressing you at like that.
Speaker 3: Brouh Hey, y'all's okay. So I did I kind of schnuck in here. I didn't make an announcement that I was recording to night my bad. I thought about it, but I went to Windy's and got some high truck. Oh, I can't bring that up because I feel like, why I want to swim? He said he was going to zan As anyway.
Speaker 2: That's what he said, because I assume you weren't fucking pine, so when they were done, I assumed we was getting the funk out of here, and you was like, nah, I got some motivation.
Speaker 3: Now we're still here, which means, yeah, let's just have to bring it all the way up here. No, I just thought you had your mom set on Zana's once you got home.
Speaker 1: Bro, you wasn't pregnant out pushing out your.
Speaker 3: Fucking so yeah, what I want to know is like, you know how tones oh, well, you know when you die, do you show up like this and this? And it's like we know people who have died during you know, we're probably like immediately after sex type ship.
Speaker 1: We don't who do we know that died besides Grandma, dad anybody else? No, I mean we've heard of ship like my dad because I don't care what nobody say.
Speaker 4: The way my uncle Robert happened that nigga died fucking in the bathroom.
Speaker 3: But like as far as like women like just say, like you know me and baby Daddy, that's not bay.
Speaker 1: Type ship like.
Speaker 3: Ship ship goes left afterwards, and it's like, bro, am I just gonna be like, am I just gonna be and heaven like an eternal cream pie.
Speaker 2: Like nah, I'd imagine that like once you once they clear you at the door, they clean you up, they strip you naked, and then you go through like a car wash for human or like for like upright people.
Speaker 3: Or then it's like okay, it's because technically a kream pire is like it's extra kids and ship like would have one of them. Like Sparing was like he wouldn't go be shipped if he actually made it, and he was like, no, you can't get in with folks.
Speaker 1: They can get the.
Speaker 4: Door, can I can we acknowledge first and foremost that you're not getting in anyway.
Speaker 3: But this is all hypothetical, hypothetical anyway, because I don't believe it's up there.
Speaker 4: You not who said it had to be up I just said, heaven, Bro, all we know it could be in that Amazon rainforest.
Speaker 1: We don't know it.
Speaker 3: I definitely wouldn't want to go.
Speaker 1: I haven't wouldn't be in no Amazon. You know lives in Amazon.
Speaker 4: R Yes, I do everything. I fucking hate, bro. When the caterpillars can kill you, that is not where I want to be.
Speaker 1: Leave that area alone, you know.
Speaker 3: Rabby made a post today and but she shared one I think, and it was basically saying, how people in Wisconsin, we're like the only state or something like that where people be here and just like never move. The motherfucker just be here. They don't relocate. Like obviously we know people got you know, they relocate, but like we're like the top state for motherfuckers who just be like no, I'm good and never leave.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I've seen that that niggas just don't leave Wisconsin. Yeah, and for me it's like Wisconsin, but everybody.
Speaker 3: Else pathetically, all y'all going to hell anyways, Viewers included.
Speaker 1: There's not an argument, Hey are we still potted in hell? Absolutely? I'm getting Losifer on the first episode. I don't know want dog on the first episode, Bro, No, I want you want the clearest name.
Speaker 2: This entire time, we've just been like you know what, bro, you bitch asked nigga, like why was you up there trying to take over?
Speaker 1: Like I see why you get you? Wait a minute, wait, wait a minute.
Speaker 4: They've been saying that we've been like I think my boy been wrong because all he did was asking his dad, like why why you be doing ship? Look, we your actual kids. This is like your wife's kids, Bro, Like why you care more about them?
Speaker 3: That's wear in real time. I kind of snuck in on y'all crazy though. I feel like he will punch you and your ship because yeah, no, no, not off the strength, but because of something that you have a habit of saying, and you're always like, well, I'm gonna play Devil's advocate, and he might feel like you might get no, you're saying that.
Speaker 1: Ship too.
Speaker 4: Can be on his side, just be saying who that was?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 6: That's honestly, I honestly, I feel like in Hell, the podcast market is gonna be oversaturated with them ballhead niggas.
Speaker 3: But that's what the Red Pill and Passport bros. Gonna have the airwaves locked down.
Speaker 1: There's a bunch of niggas that never made it while we was on.
Speaker 4: Earth, but they gonna have a podcast that nobody listens to.
Speaker 1: Everybody Hell is gonna listen to us.
Speaker 3: But you know, and like, speaking of that, I don't know if y'all saw that tonight's conversation's broken up.
Speaker 4: I saw that that got messy. The dog was on bullshit based on the way.
Speaker 3: Bro said, what if the devil was really a good person that just got fired for being into a management.
Speaker 1: That's when we started. All the time.
Speaker 4: We always say all Bro did was go ask a question and God said, get.
Speaker 1: Out, broke out black ball.
Speaker 4: It depends, but it also depends. And some people was like, God was like, this is smart, dude. I'm gonna have you run my Hell division because if you look at it, Hell got way more people than Heaven got.
Speaker 1: Damn. He like, look, I can trust you. I'm gonna let you run this over here. So he got promoted and demoted at the same time. Yes, and he didn't realize it until it was too late.
Speaker 3: Bro got the he got the other other duties as a sign of the job description that nobody wants.
Speaker 1: That's like, that's nepotism.
Speaker 2: It's like I can't fire you, technique because you my son, because you know, you know.
Speaker 1: We related, but you can now work here any long.
Speaker 4: It's like you got the son who you know can run the business, but you really want the oldest to have it, so you give him the more important job.
Speaker 1: I can see me and me doing y'all like.
Speaker 3: I must use these niggas to get the big baby.
Speaker 4: Hey, you know what Actually, honestly, it would be the other way around. If you if you've been watching this shell since day one, I definitely use these two all times.
Speaker 1: Like there, that's what it won't be anymore.
Speaker 3: But you know what I am going The funniest thing about the popularity of Tonight's conversation is how many times have I said the ship that they said before they got bopping.
Speaker 1: To give us solicited relationship and.
Speaker 2: That whole podcast was nothing but bore headed nigga rhetoric.
Speaker 4: But here's the wild Yes it was, Yes, it was, Yes.
Speaker 1: It was put the glasses and the top had you on. Yeah it was.
Speaker 3: You said nothing, But I'm saying that it wasn't one hundred.
Speaker 4: That the women tried.
Speaker 1: To make it.
Speaker 4: It was was like, no, I don't want you, but your healing, keep talking about that hurt nigga ship.
Speaker 2: I heard one of the shorty was like she was she was on the show to test the side bitches.
Speaker 1: But kidd it, but like from experience, no side bitch, but you a whole side. But she's speaking from experience.
Speaker 3: She but she hit side bitches because she's married, so she don't want side pussy her husband. I mean, that's typically how it works. Like, I mean, I've known chicks who been all on Facebook side bitches is this, and y'all ain't got no self respect? And I don't understand if you got a cheat, why not just leave while they were sucking somebody that they had no business fucking that they.
Speaker 1: Don't got no self respect. Meanwhile, you just out here giving away yours work.
Speaker 3: I've always said, you can't tell the motherfucker that they don't have self respect because motherfucker is in the title. It's called self respect. Bitch, How you go tell me I don't respect me?
Speaker 1: You ain't me.
Speaker 3: I don't respect you when I slapped the taste out your motherfucking mouth. But bitch, you can't tell me that I don't respect me.
Speaker 2: What the hell I wouldn't mind giving I mean not chocolate.
Speaker 3: Skin though, No, because that's what y'all didn't see the video.
Speaker 1: No, I don't pay No.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, she was talking about eating ass and getting peed on work. Yeah, ket it Rose been ship, so she posted that clip.
Speaker 1: Getting pissed down.
Speaker 3: Kayla said they don't have content. They thrive on an audience making the content. They have no agenda or topic. The audience has the questions on their own shake of my head show was horrible. I mean, that's kind of well. I mean I walked into having topics when I start. But for the most part, like that's why I like to do live, because I like to be able to interact with y'all and for y'all to be able to give input.
Speaker 4: But you also come with stuff to talk about.
Speaker 1: I just said that. I'm sorry, I was I.
Speaker 7: Was taking Can I guarantee you I am warm while you out here with a hoodie and a piece of your hair hanging out of it like a bad bitch.
Speaker 3: Bro, like that big nigga on four Brothers, never would jacket even in the snow. Hey, let me, I told y'all. Bro never wore a coat until LEXI gave him the throat clap, and then after that he was he got sick of little bits and mune system. He was all right, let me bundle up for a minute, but then he kind of went back to normal. Other than that, Bro has always warned hood in the winter. It was all the way up until that point. Then I think his body took a little shock. It took a little hit, like, but we gotta build some ship back up.
Speaker 1: Here it got it really gotta be like.
Speaker 3: But yeah, Bro, he's never really been a cold.
Speaker 1: It was what was just negative nine, but the windshield felt like neat, Bro, it was it was cold. It was that day.
Speaker 4: I wore cold and me and the kids did not attempt to go anywhere near a window.
Speaker 3: Let lo go outside, Bro said, talking about damn fuck with niggas with no cars. Meanwhile, I'm on the eighty on my way to go fuck the same chick. I don't know what Bro just did?
Speaker 1: Is we here? Can y'all see us?
Speaker 8: You know what one of the I ain't know somethod got unplugged or not Big London, Hi, Hi, Hi, Hayleylao.
Speaker 1: I missed y'all.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 3: I just I haven't tired. I've been like the vehicle been in the shop and then I was just tired. So I just kind of needed some time. And then you snuck in here. You said, I don't wear coats either. I'm also severely anima. You can just bundle up in your titties and you a hurt, just like a blanket.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we don't know the motherfucker going for show. Keep your whole tour, so toast.
Speaker 3: Just put your knees up to your chest.
Speaker 1: Why we can't go on tour? Why can't we go on to it? Actually, you know what this tour three of us. Nice conversation.
Speaker 3: Hey, I say, I say we start going on tour and then we can start like doing business right off the ship for s like WrestleMania.
Speaker 4: Sh that's really all we do. We gonna make our tour all the way following wrestling. We do our show, We do our show that morning, go to wrestling that night.
Speaker 1: We can sell out the local pub.
Speaker 4: Got can we at least get a conveniency?
Speaker 1: Convenience? Bro, we got we gotta pack a hundred people in the bar. Then we gotta move up. We can do a hundred people in the bar. See what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: We can just do bar to me and me talked about sex. You crack jokes. I play Devil's advocate. You got you got beef with you. We ain't got no beef with me. I understand his flight and struggle. I watched all five seasons of his show, A Big low Key works Christ.
Speaker 3: To feel like I don't know.
Speaker 1: Local Loki before or after.
Speaker 3: I feel if I feel like if I go to Hell, I would be bro right hand man, because I'll be like Bro because yep, because at this point, I feel like, Bro, you have no I want you to take a look around here and think how many people are probably here and I had something.
Speaker 1: To do with.
Speaker 3: I brought but I brought asses and put them in these seats niggas.
Speaker 4: So yeah, until you do, if you in the hell, you're just gonna be on the Haill Wall of fame.
Speaker 1: Mill one million subscribers accounting.
Speaker 3: Ye, yep, I mean in the comments are hostul be awkward.
Speaker 1: And ship and what if?
Speaker 5: Hell?
Speaker 1: Like Facebook?
Speaker 3: Bro, say, did you want a position to corporate?
Speaker 1: I want what corporate? Hell be like corporate? I think it'll be like Google.
Speaker 2: You just never really find the answer. That's that's all Google really is. You asked one question and it leads you to somewhere else. That's gonna give you something else that leads you somewhere else.
Speaker 4: Hell to me, never get a straight ass, but everything is comfortable and.
Speaker 3: Colorful, fact incorporating AI.
Speaker 2: Now something to make you feel like you got the answer, Like like you get a YouTube video, then that YouTube video don't even be helpful, but you felt like.
Speaker 4: So the YouTube video is somebody else's work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pretty much. Okay, you sound like hell to me. Everybody got iPhones. They're just passing the hell is. It just sounds like inconvenience when you call a cause.
Speaker 3: I know I'm not for sure my only fans of scarb is going.
Speaker 4: So it's Hell the complaint department for Heaven's call center.
Speaker 1: Possibility mm hmm.
Speaker 3: No, because we don't give a funk what they want.
Speaker 1: You don't give you a right. But I'm saying it's the complaint department.
Speaker 3: But I'm just saying, like they.
Speaker 2: Take the complaints, Heaven take the prayers. Nothing think gets answered. But they got a sight. They gotta filter ound where it goes.
Speaker 1: They don't got ship to do with it. Press to perspective.
Speaker 3: I feel like if we were in charge of the call center and Hell, it would be like Popeye's customer circus.
Speaker 1: No, it would be Popeye's or waffle House. They ain't ever gotten. No, waffle House is more valid. Waffle House. If you pull up, you definitely get beat the fuck up a little around, you know what.
Speaker 4: And like they love to see Clyde up and beg the Clyde. They'll throw his hands That day, she looked like she could throw a bitch over her counter with ease.
Speaker 1: I just wanted my pancakes and I didn't want to see no big white bitch fight.
Speaker 2: You would go see, Well, that wouldn't have been a fight out had been more like a tussle.
Speaker 4: That wouldn't even a tussle. Bro I think she would do that bit clean out the window.
Speaker 1: And that waffle house was small to it it looked like all of them are small.
Speaker 3: I still haven't gone to a waffle house ever. You ain't real, No, I'm just saying like i'm, I'm I just never.
Speaker 1: Chicken got more space than the average waffle house.
Speaker 2: I will say the food is, but like Boa, we went to a l them motherfucker in Georgia.
Speaker 1: Their motherfuckers was everywhere like.
Speaker 2: And they and they went to gas station they like you can fill up and didn't get a waffle at.
Speaker 4: The same damn times is everywhere just.
Speaker 1: Like gas station.
Speaker 3: We went to this chicken spot of mother clucking chicken and uh Illinois and they connected to the gas stations. But they are so so so good I knows be acting like they're too good for it was.
Speaker 1: Like does he have hr? Do you think anybody listens.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean God wanted to be some kind of posi, you know what, because working at corporate in Hell, you could be ushering people to their punishment. Because thank god TikTok is back, you know since for those who didn't realize why we were gone, TikTok left for like thirteen hours. But there's a few there's a few channels on TikTok where they pretend to be people who work in Hell.
Speaker 1: I think the real bad was taking that shit out of the app store. That's why I didn't delete mine, so.
Speaker 4: Because they didn't think it was coming back, so you gotta use the web browser version.
Speaker 1: So I didn't delete mine.
Speaker 4: But this is when Android becomes superior because guess what, they took it out the market. The sideloaded that ship back on there. I learned from Flappy Birds APK.
Speaker 1: I just didn't. I didn't delete it because I just didn't feel like delete it like everybody Instagram. I want.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it's funny because I actually I just learned how to make tiktoks like days before they shut it down. I just figured out how to like put the ship together and cap cut with like the green screen and ship and it's still gone. They ain't brought that. I just tried it earlier.
Speaker 4: Mm hm my cap cut back. I just made a video the other day. But yeah, niggas was crashing out on TikTok.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just tried, well that was yesterday.
Speaker 3: I haven't tried that was yesterday in my life.
Speaker 1: They was crashing out chicken.
Speaker 3: Cause it's like I was trying to do ship in TikTok. I was like, what the fuck, like the green screen, Like I couldn't get the you know, and I was like, where do how do I overlay that ship? Where you find the pictures to go over you know, like the little videos and all that shit.
Speaker 1: And then after I'm like, oh.
Speaker 3: Cap cut has the templates for the moving parts, and then you could just because that's what I was trying to figure out how to do. I thought that you had to find, you know, the video for whatever you wanted to use for the top part and somehow trim that and like, but now that I know, like you're just going straight to cap cut and find whatever you're looking for and then you put whatever you want in the background of that.
Speaker 1: Oh man.
Speaker 3: So I've been making like gambling tiktoks and ship.
Speaker 1: What are you making gambling tutorials? Are you just showing my life as a gambler? No, you use that song. You got to know when to hold him, know when to fold him in the background. So like.
Speaker 3: So, like one of the ones I did was with k from Men in Black when he was walking away and Jay was asking, he was like is it worth it? And he was like, yeah, it's worth it, And then he keep walking. He's like turn around and he's like, if it's strong enough, And I made it. So I made a gambling TikTok with that, like with him walking into like on the casino floor, because when you get free play.
Speaker 1: Exactly, but that was the.
Speaker 3: Point of the TikTok to say, if you want to go in here because you got free play, are you just gonna spindish free play and get the fuck out of here? Or you go you know whatever. And it's like, all right, do I want to make this trip? Like right now? I got like, uh think, I got like seventy five dollars or something like that and free play at Poto. But it's like, is it worth the trip? Yeah, if you're strong enough, if after that free play going and you ain't want nothing. You can get your ass out of here. Otherwise you go go down here because that's the way to get you in the door. And all of a sudden you go into the atm three times in the night because you're trying to get your fucking money back.
Speaker 4: You know, many times under seen people at the job ask for cash and said because they down on them of the casino boats gambling their life away.
Speaker 1: No, I don't you going and jumping the alligator.
Speaker 3: Infested water going down in the bayou in.
Speaker 1: The banks of the Mississippi.
Speaker 3: Don't ahead, because that's when when we used to up to Louisiana every year. That's what uh, that's what all the elders always did, like so my mom, aunts, uncles, pops, my grandparents and ship got damn uh riverboats and ship from casino boats.
Speaker 4: That's what be stuck on the boat and the only thing you got to do with eat and gamble mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Heaven to me because they had plenty of activities on carnival ship. You know, I was always at in the casino.
Speaker 1: But that's carnival. They hold. Purpose is to keep you busy.
Speaker 3: No, but that's what I'm That's what I'm saying what you said wouldn't be fucked up to me because as much ship as they had on the ship, that's all I did anyway. And when I didn't, I want to go play bingo bingo, then they had like dealer no deal and ship like that like that. I'm telling you, man, we need a family cruise. Y'all need to quit uh being cheap and ship let's go cheap.
Speaker 1: I just had jobs to be like, no, nigga, you can't go. You too important.
Speaker 3: So well, I mean, I don't got to do a long gas cruise like we doing what.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna do it do it, big.
Speaker 3: Bro, even out of my peripheral. I never want to see that ship ever again. Like I didn't even get like the full eye full, and it pissed me off.
Speaker 1: I don't call me when your niece need some diapers like it, just say why the fun would I call you.
Speaker 4: I gotta get used to saying that again because the mother too. Don't be ship no more.
Speaker 3: No, because that ship just looks like if booty was itchy and.
Speaker 1: My lower half didn't even move. That's nasty fat. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Man, I had an amazing time and and I got nothing. Black Camp cruisers and ship.
Speaker 4: But I tell you what.
Speaker 3: Them comp cruisers that I have for Australia will fucking stay there. I don't give a fuck how free it is. I told you I will never step footing on this.
Speaker 1: It's a certain part of Australia you have to stay. It's like Mexico. You stay.
Speaker 4: If you stay in the part of Mexico where they say this is where you at, you find it be the wandering white people.
Speaker 3: I'm on the boat right. You think ship can't climb on the boat when we dock, I eat crap, bro. They have spiders that are fucking Have.
Speaker 1: You seen spiders in Australia. I give her that.
Speaker 3: They got fucking them big ass lizards and ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, murder deer.
Speaker 4: Australia has a whole island that has nothing but poisonous snakes.
Speaker 1: It's a whole, that's the whole.
Speaker 3: That's my point. You like you're gonna be on the boat, nigga, shit can get on the fucking boat. I don't want to be sitting here. And and Australia is one of those places where they say you gotta look before you sit down on the toilet because snakes will come up through the toilet. I'm not going, bro, I was shitting the bucket and just pour it down because I'm not sitting down bro at this point.
Speaker 1: No, I'm good. I am all right.
Speaker 4: You gotta wake up every day paranoid, like why would anybody want to live there? Right?
Speaker 3: And that's what I'm saying, like, and I mean even in places like Arizona and shit, motherfuckers, wake up and peel the cover back in this motherfucking scorpion in the bed.
Speaker 1: Wisconsin, right. That was That's what That was my point on Rabbi posts.
Speaker 3: I was like, look, some of us do actually hate it here, but it's the safe option, all right, because we don't have to worry about our house turning into a fucking submarine. We don't got to worry about the earth fucking Harlem shaking whenever fucking feel like it. We don't have to worry about mother nature turning into a motherfucking pyromaniac. We don't got to worry about all them critics and ship that can fuck your entire life up.
Speaker 1: It's just cold and it kills most of them.
Speaker 3: We got cold weather and racist oh that's Wisconsin.
Speaker 1: Not forget about them. And I don't encounter many racist people. Yeah, like they just keep it to themselves. Please do racist people out there continue to live life like that? Keep your inner.
Speaker 3: I feel like for the most part, because Milwaukee is very segregated, right, very most segregated city in the world, Like, you know, we are very segregated, and I feel like racists are racist where it's safe to be racist here, it's very rare that you will see a racist that is confident enough to try us on this side of town. Now, if you and they neck of the woods, like literally, then it's a little different because I was worried when the bitch was doing Amazon Flex. You know, I'm pulling up and I'm like, bro, this is given. You know, ain't no offenses here at campaign, Well.
Speaker 1: We have the gunline, talk about the gun line.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's like and those motherfuckers, it's like you got one house, you know, every fucking six thousand kilometers and shit like yeah, and it's like so it's nobody can hear you scream?
Speaker 1: Is is their house? Wo?
Speaker 2: Maybe fue hundred feet maybe another house more fucking would Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean it's nice and peaceful out there, but it's fucking scary.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then it's like because they I mean, they ain't gotta worry about you know, nobody who either don't already know they dogs or just randomly fucking walking by. So it's like they just let their ship just run all around, and it's like broke. You know, you got this motherfucking text message that said your package is out for delivery. Why the fuck is this great Dane in the yard?
Speaker 1: Fuck you in the yard because I'm supposed to be here.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's how he that's how Great Dame felt like, Look, you don't smell.
Speaker 1: Like the people.
Speaker 3: It ain't It ain't the dog responsibility to have common sense to say, hey, I got a delivery coming.
Speaker 1: Maybe I should put this canine in the house. Maybe you should teach your dog.
Speaker 4: Maybe you should teach your dog to fetch the teach your dog how to squabble.
Speaker 1: No, wow, because do you say you never watched No Fall? No, but I know that I know that all the time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I.
Speaker 1: That's true. That's hilarious. Miki.
Speaker 3: You said for cruises, three to five day ones are the best. Seven days was tough? What was tough about it? We're doing ours would be an eight day going to Aruba curls out and grand hurt got.
Speaker 4: After because we did Vegas for seven days, and after about day five, I was, yeah, we did the whole week.
Speaker 1: We left on Thursday, came back on Thursday.
Speaker 3: I don't see how you ran out of stuff to do, because I feel like.
Speaker 1: I remember the kids came to.
Speaker 4: So after a while, it was like everybody had to go do this, like nigga, these your kids, go do something with them, Like shit, can't take the kids to the whole house. Why wouldn't you You're in Vegas.
Speaker 1: Mode. Divine was on tour.
Speaker 4: And I went to go see a del Win Win. Oh yeah, I missed Wu Tang by like two hours.
Speaker 3: I got my choice between like free luxury sweet tickets for a thing like Mary day Blige, Tyler to Create Creator, UFC three thirteen, couple of things, but everything is like.
Speaker 1: Picked, definitely picked that UFC.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they ain't email me back yet. I'm like, hello, I reached out to you, motherfuckers before tickets even went on sale. Why ain't heard nothing back yet? Because if y'all talking about, oh, we're sorry, no more of those packages is left, be pissed off.
Speaker 1: Say that too. You celebrate three holidays and one day. How do you get to celebrate three holidays? Do have anything to do with four twenty so four twenty Eastern and his WrestleMania Sunday. I knew it. You talk about you talk about a holy fucking trifecta. I'll be fucking blitzed out of my mind.
Speaker 3: Being on that motherfucker felt long.
Speaker 1: By day five. I was ready to get home.
Speaker 3: In the last two days where I see trying to get us back, Yeah, seeing me, I'm I am. I'm really big on water. Like water calms me, Like I can just sit and watch water all day long.
Speaker 4: It does. That's the option now, so you can change the font and I guess because I switched to my phone to control the comments.
Speaker 1: It went with whatever was set for my phone.
Speaker 3: Got it and but we'll see how it goes. It's I'm not worried about the eight days. I'm worried about the eight days with my kids because it's like, Bro, you ain't got no job. I got money to spend.
Speaker 1: What about you? And as a minor you taking beans? I didn't. I had asked questions before that part came up.
Speaker 3: Look, we ain't getting on ship that don't move on the ground. If it ain't a car or trained.
Speaker 1: She ain't fucking with it to California. You got that's something you have to mentally be prepared for. But on that one, I mean, it depends.
Speaker 3: Like a lot of people like the scenery and the relaxation, especially like if you get like a sleeper car or something.
Speaker 1: She didn't, but.
Speaker 3: She said, I don't like that fun go back, he said. We were on the Carnival Jubilee and that boat was beautiful, and direction Jubilee is out of Texas, ain't it. And Jubilee out of Texas. We'll be on a Marty gro.
Speaker 4: Jubilation. Yeah, she's Asian America. Americans still live in Texas.
Speaker 1: Many Roxanne for no, yes, but no, but yes Mexican. But she kind of got that agent Twain two B. Don't do that. But don't do that, though town, don't do that.
Speaker 4: It's bad and it's bad enough. We have a Filipino pretending to be Latino. We had a whole Samoan pretending to be Japanese.
Speaker 3: Right, so just keep up with look, keep up with tradition at this point.
Speaker 1: Right, can we start? Yes, they did as they did.
Speaker 3: I thought so because I like the way that Jubilee look. But I really didn't want to leave out of uh, out of Texas, because Texas is too strict like me, because I like my gambling. I have drinks on US. I have drinks on US package included, and all my cruises for free. And when you leave out of Texas, I think it takes like a day, like you got to be so far out in the seas. I think like that first day, your drinks on US package don't work. So that means that even though I give free drinks, that first day, I would have to pay for all of my fucking drinks, which it beats the purpose of me having free drinks. That's why I don't want to leave.
Speaker 1: Out to Texas. Nope, nope.
Speaker 3: And Texas is always whenever I see people getting shit confiscated, like, it's always Texas, Like they really be thorough thoroughly going through your ship.
Speaker 1: All right, So when is this trip the one that we're going on that's June? Oh okay, so my niece to be here by there? Man, Oh, yeah, you're getting fucked up.
Speaker 4: Answer. Oh the baby, the baby will be here before Yeah.
Speaker 1: Hey listen, let me tell you I think she more likely than make an aquarius.
Speaker 3: I rather leave by the Texas than Miami. We didn't leave out of Miami. We left out of pork and a bro. Oh first five hours, Okay, that ain't as bad. I mean yeah, because that first five hours I can find something to do, like go to the Spin and get a massage and go to the steakhouse or something. So yeah, dang'g too bad. I just I was like, what the fuck is the point? Because I think New York may be like that too, It's not just Texas or somewhere else. But yeah, if I got three drinks, I want to have my free drinks. I'm not going in my pocket for ship. Let me go ahead and oh you know.
Speaker 5: What, So.
Speaker 1: I had a dream it was also inauguration backs. Disrespectful bro. This nigga.
Speaker 3: Like getting sworn in on m l KD. It pissed me off.
Speaker 1: The bad or was that they probably kind of pre planted that for for Harris was just playing like talk about.
Speaker 3: But cars change, yeah, dog, Like as soon as that nigga got in, he was like yeah, like he started revoking ship from like you know, from like that Biden has signed off on like asap. It seemed like anything that had anything to do with backing up black brown minorities. Obviously, you know he don't give a fuck about you know, transgenders and uh the community. But oh, I ain't watched that ship at all.
Speaker 1: I was watched that.
Speaker 4: I watched the recap on TikTok.
Speaker 3: I didn't even watch that. I ain't watched it to do with it, bitch, won't get my views at all.
Speaker 1: What I mean, like when other people do it. No, no, but that really just.
Speaker 3: It just it pissed me off all over again because it's seeing how ignorant people were about like the election, and it's like even not voting, was voting. And I think a lot of people they don't understand when we say that. And it's like, bro, if all of us is in this room right, actually, you know what, we're gonna sprinkle a couple more in here because with us do it's just we we can't have the typebreak. So just say you got f me at this table, right, So we got you know, the mother two niggas here at the time, and we say, you know what, we are going to take a vote and see if we're going to the dells or if we're going on a cruise, whatever has the most votes, that's what we're gonna do. Tone just decides, you know what, I just I ain't, I ain't gonna vote, and Mall being Mall because you know, he always being a prissy little pussy. He decided that, you know, he ain't gonna vote. So now it's just down to me, you and Mante. And at this point, me and you like, all right, we want to do the cruise. Monte says he wants to do the deal. Now, had they voted, they could have swung it either way. But because they just decided not to participate, well, now we're going on a cruise, by the fuck, that's how voting. So when y'all decided that y'all didn't want to vote with me and I don't want to vote for either one of them, y'all got Trump back in office.
Speaker 2: Because at this point, picking a president is not to me, it's not based on like who's got the best politics, saying who's going to do the best for a country. This shit looked like a popularity contest because it is, and like, don't none of it.
Speaker 1: I feel like the people that are running for the presidency. Y'all don't give a fuck about the country.
Speaker 3: If you look at the ship that he was overturning that Biden has signed off on like he is, he's already going against the policies to strengthen Medicaid, to reverse making prescriptions more affordable, for discrimination against us. He reversed that shit, Like, but that's what I'm saying, like people are only looking at Oh well, man, ain't nobody gonna make nothing cheaper anybody like, Bro, It's deeper than that. And he like, oh, y'all, y'all want diversity, equity and inclusion. Yeah, scrapped his entirety department. Y'all ain't got no jobs, no more like dogs, a fucking tyrant.
Speaker 1: Bro, I'm changing the golf of Mexica to the golf of America. I don't even know you could do shit like that.
Speaker 3: Bro, y'all know this nigga got Canada threatening to cut our power off. Like what they're like, Oh, you've bitches on a border, say leus so Wisconsin go dark.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 3: I was like, TikTok back, let me look at some tips. So apparently, if you put a tin on your bed and put some blankets over the top. It's like insulated, so even if the room is cold, it's still like eighty degrees in the tent.
Speaker 1: So yeah, as long as Wisconsin go dark.
Speaker 3: Yes, it really is like a funk around and find out kind of thing because a lot of people voted for policies that went against them. Perfect example, Caitlyn Jenner is one of the dumbest motherfuckers I've ever seen. I mean, this mother, this motherfucker. No, but this motherfucker, this motherfucker. As a you know, as a trans woman, probably not. Yeah, Oh, is that what it is?
Speaker 10: Is that?
Speaker 1: Is that why shim voted for Trump?
Speaker 3: Well, it can't be that, because the whole No, because the whole well, not all trans do that.
Speaker 1: Oh well he got titties, don't he. No, I'm just saying, but didn't. Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 3: But as a transgender voting for Trump and being excited that Trump was in office when his entire campaign is like, fuck, y'all, it's crazy And it ain't even just like the roote and it's like, bro, you got pictures with this motherfucker. You're just promoting them all on your social media, thank god? And Trump is you know, blah, blah blah blah blah, and so excited to be a part of this. And it's like, bro, he said, it's on the two genders now, so technically you don't even see you.
Speaker 1: For being white.
Speaker 5: Bo.
Speaker 2: It's like I'm white first, then I'm gay or then I'm transgender. It's just like how when they look at black people, it's like, first you black, then we separate, we sort out whatever else it is, right, so they put that I'm white, so we supported.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump or the people semni Koma. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Have you ever have any of y'all heard about this bitch name?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 3: I think it's Ali ray on TikTok. She has a nick you baby. You're familiar, right, a nick you baby neonato intensive care unit. But like the premies and the real sick babies, her baby isn't a nicki you know, like she's sick, like ventilator, you know, stuff like that. This bitch has been making tiktoks, unplugging her baby's machines to get the nurses to come in there and bring her ship like sandwiches and something to drink.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it's not funny, but what the fuck do you read? Yes, like she out here right, like, bitch, they got a call like it got a little nurse hat on it, like if you the button, you know, they come to the room, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but no, she unplugged her baby.
Speaker 1: Frantic as a bitch, and you're like, yeah, so can I get a turkey with.
Speaker 3: Che Mika said, I had a coworker say, as an immigrant, I voted for Trump because of his border control, I had to come over legally, and so shiate everyone else. I'll talk about them kind of people in a minute. That's a wild ass way for her to wa Ain't none of the nurses seen her tiktoks? Well as of now they have. She is being investigated because people alerted the hospital CPS authorities. Like so now she is being investigated for it, bro Yeah yeah, but and and it wasn't just a one time thing, like she plugged the baby like she's resetting a fucking PlayStation to get them to come in the room to bring her a turkey Sanders, And then did it again for like some juice or some shit. So she's done it two or three times. Yeah, and and and my thing is that would have been like I would have lost my nursing license behind that like that would have been a time where I was not able to maintain professionalism and I a jit beat the fuck out of somebody at work because you definitely not finna play with this baby life because you are too lazy of a bitch to get up and get a motherfucking juice. Because because the juice or whatever whatever beverage it was, the beverage was in the room with her, So that wasn't even one of them things where it's like, oh, well they gotta, you know, go out and get their breath. Yeah, yeah, So I definitely I would have whooped her ass. Like at this point, I'm just I'm just gonna take off this badge because I already know y'all gonna scort me.
Speaker 1: The fuck out of here.
Speaker 3: But the good news for you is you are already where you need to be when I'm done with you. So you go get the attention you need, and bitch, I hope, I hope that somebody unplug you. Next said, she's an asthmaticians in the dumb ass world we live in, Yeah, and it's like, bro, mhm, your fucking baby, And it's like and then you have to look at like if she's doing this kind of ship now, that baby probably don't stand a chance.
Speaker 1: Out of the hospital. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I hope that she is charged and that baby like, if I want to keep buzzing and ship that, then we're not gonna go.
Speaker 1: I hope she is charged and.
Speaker 3: Put in jail, and I I hope they found out what she in there for.
Speaker 1: What you're in here for? Oh, you was in here making fucking videos. So what she gotta do? Gotta give them, give them the real like, don't tell them what you did, but what the charges were. Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Somebody gonna find out, because it's not hard to find out where somebody is being housed as an inmate. You just looked that ship up. That's usually just public information.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So it's nothing in me to find out after you've been sentenced the most violent bitch in here and just send her an anonymous letter and put some money on her comment saying we're like, hey, you know this chick, you notice what she in there for? And then just wait and watch the news for the next couple of weeks and see what comes up. I'm like, oh, what were you shit? You see what they did the dummer? Yeah, I would have to smack her too. Honestly, NICKI parents go through so much. I would have been sympathetic to her, but you recording the shit like bitch bye, not even that, it's like you're recording it, but you keep doing it. And her excuse was she didn't want to get up because then the baby would start fussing. Bitch, you are unplugging the motherfucking machine that's keeping her a lot. So rather than have the baby cry for a couple of seconds, but you to grab a sandwich or something to drink. Yeah, is holding the baby.
Speaker 10: And just.
Speaker 3: Remember when Pee Wee unplugged Vegas and baby's kids. That's what she was doing. Yeah, that's why she was doing it. That's why she was So she unplugs it and it sends an alert out there, absolutely.
Speaker 1: Absolute.
Speaker 3: So then they come in the room because they're like.
Speaker 1: God, yeah, yeah, it.
Speaker 3: Was together a little longest time him play there, so she I would have had to put the hands and the feat to her. I did not tell you that I should work for Tom, but I can't because I had a dream right and.
Speaker 1: I'm near.
Speaker 3: But it was crazy because it's like, you know, you have dreams where it's like you're in a combination of places. It's like places in your life kind.
Speaker 1: Of merge.
Speaker 3: You ever had that, Well, it's kind of or it's like to say, you're dreaming, right and you walk out this door. Now you're in the studio, but when you walk out in that door, it's like your living room type shit. So it was like that. So it's like we weren't It's Twilight Zone something, nigga. So we are basically like in a transitional vacation, I guess because we're not on a cruise shiitt like because we're not on a cruise ship, but it's like we're getting ready to be on a cruise and somehow we was like the hallways and ship looked like Marshall right, yeah, all of us, but was more important. But Ken is the main character in this dream. Yeah, so we go, we go through these doors and for some reason, like no, I end up laying on this couch to watch TV. And it's like it's not one on six in Park, but it's like some one on six and Park type ship on TV. So I'm sitting just like now, and I'm sitting here and I'm like on the couch just like you know, channel surfing and ship and he come in fucking with me, like you know, talking crazy.
Speaker 1: We go back and forth or whatever.
Speaker 9: And.
Speaker 3: All of a sudden, like he he had like a little muscle flex on me, and I laughed and I was like, ooh, I'm really scared. And I called him mister pipe buns right because he had dropped down, like you know how like when you drop down to get your egong no listen, so but he had dropped down, so he was like he wasn't like knees to the floor, but he was like in that kind of stand. But he was still flexing for some reason. And I went to poke hiss butt.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: Remember how when Patrick but.
Speaker 3: Was clapping, it was like it was so loose and giggly, and it started clapping like Patrick and I started laughing so hard that I rolled off the couch in my dream, Bro, why did I wake up choking? Because I have my seapap machine on, And with the seapap it's designed to stop you from snoring and shit and to keep your airwaves open. So if you open your mouth with the seapap mask on, like a bunch of air rushes, so it stops you from snoring. But if you're actively laughing and your mouth is open, you can't breathe. So I literally almost killed myself because I was laughing so hard in my dream that I woke myself up laughing out of my sleep. Bruh, bruh. I have never in my fucking life had no ship like that. Like when I tell you I woke up and I had tears. I was like, I ain't never had no ship where I literally woke up out of my sleep laughing. But the way his booty was moving had me crying. And he kept telling me not to tell, but I was like, right, no, So I think he squat ain't got that because like I said, like I was laying on the side, on my side on the couch, and I think he got down low because I was on the Couchsious, It wasn't that.
Speaker 1: I think he's a fruitcake.
Speaker 3: Bro just had buns and they was just.
Speaker 1: Clapping and I was laughing so hard because.
Speaker 3: Why is your booty Like it was like bbl booty.
Speaker 1: I was like wow.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I've been holding that all week because even my mama thought something was wrong because, like I said, like when your your seapad mask is on all the airs rushing. I'm sorry, bro, I feel so much better getting that off much is no, bro, because I was laughing hard as fuck to the point where I woke up up and I couldn't I couldn't even go back to sleep because every time I closed my eyes off and see his booty moving again and start laughing again. I didn't say anything.
Speaker 1: About sexuality, even just as Booms was moving.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: Never, what's up?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 1: Why do you think this about people?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: I mean well, speaking of okay, now you have a ring camera. You were in the hood, but the ring camera you never know what you can see on the ring camera when you went the hood.
Speaker 1: I don't have to see it. I just like to go in and read the like the neighborhood notification.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I told you niggas was still in law frontage and I'm like, bro, we live in the middle of the fucking Get up.
Speaker 1: Why do you have law furntage?
Speaker 3: You're never who's gotta lord.
Speaker 1: Dog yard next door? Where the dogs were running around it M that's the.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: So what would y'all think?
Speaker 3: Like, you know, you get a ring notification, it tells you that you know someone is at your front door, and this is what you open up your app to. Ah should.
Speaker 1: So walking up sounds like what what is this? No, so.
Speaker 3: You got on a purse and what looks like.
Speaker 11: Like is that a.
Speaker 1: You got a shy steel bro? Yes, you got a shy steal with.
Speaker 3: No bottoms because he shh and you can hear the crunchiness.
Speaker 1: Bro, you walking on snow. It's called the funk outside what I really really, really, I don't know. He didn't even get.
Speaker 3: Probably confused and ter you said, Bro, it's buddy naked in the code? Yes, oh, he said, so he can't have long furnitures with h don't keep.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you have a yard and a wal you just sit long ass patio chairs like your fucking front porch, you probably should just like get a requiner like that. That's absolutely positively wow, apparently just trying to jump from that be out here on people ring cam naked. Yeah, wasn't you in like a hotel or apartment building? So I am.
Speaker 3: One of the people who strongly advocate for busting people in the mouth because I feel like a lot of people in the social media era have not gotten a chance to get busting their ship. And I say that because a lot of people now are comfortable saying things that they would never say to anybody if they were not protected by a digital barrier. They are not, and we will see an example of that right this moment.
Speaker 9: So what are you talking about? A goal out every day? And now you're oh m hmmm, this went outside.
Speaker 5: This tent out, Johnny, You're.
Speaker 1: What the fuck did she do.
Speaker 9: That?
Speaker 1: It's is gonna go to jail.
Speaker 3: And she's gonna walk on glass.
Speaker 9: Oh, it's so laugh it's so laugh.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: She beat her into a new person because that don't even look like a bitch and started the video.
Speaker 1: The police never get her fast enough, Bro, Like you call the police to my house, then you come and break my breaking my house.
Speaker 5: I I don't get my phone call.
Speaker 1: They that was just circling the block. Oh sad this time?
Speaker 9: Bro?
Speaker 4: Oh god, I'm oh god, nigga, I'm selling charges pitch.
Speaker 3: Then we're going to car.
Speaker 1: Hm. So the cops one only when we spent the block. So just imagine.
Speaker 3: Just before now, what if she timed it that way, like you know what, I've seen him patrolling. I know it's gonna take them a minute to you know, circle all the way around, especially because I saw them young niggas outside smoking weeds, so they probably finna go fuck with them for a little bit. Because she was out there screaming bloody murder.
Speaker 1: She definitely committed a good that's that's at least three felonies on camera.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, he said, she going to jail. Kuzzo shot me line up, Tell about some look like something MEMI used to do.
Speaker 1: I was there a that that that's definitely some ship. I can see you again now I don't. I don't know if you got enough strength to kick the dough in like that. I've never tried, because she.
Speaker 2: Got that motherfucker opened and three good horse kicks. She kicked out motherfucker like she was looking for guns and drugs.
Speaker 3: And Bro said, that is a definition to show up and show out. She show up drugs.
Speaker 2: Like when you realize, damn, whoever you was bad mouthed and the comments was at your.
Speaker 1: Why was the first thing you thought about? What's to go in the hot? Why not armed yourself? I don't know if she come here and bull rushing like that, if you got a knife on, I just don't know.
Speaker 3: Like, and here's my thing. You went to the door to confirm that that's what it was. That she was breaking in and nothing said. You know what, survival instincts kick in. You didn't go to the kitchen, which is what most people do. You didn't go grab an iron bro like that bitch would have had at Remember that nigga mar from home alone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, even if you not.
Speaker 3: Broke Kevin from home alone had better defense.
Speaker 2: If you not about this action and you don't want to fight, why would you not go and put some shoes and a jacket and hail your ass.
Speaker 1: Out the back door jumping.
Speaker 3: This is why I said that, I'm honestly for it. Like when people are talking ship and feel like they can't be touched because they're safe on the internet. It's people like her, we go call her kick do keisha. It's people like her that restore my faith in humanity. Just say no, bitch, you've been campaigning for this ass whooping. You just gotta let her why you live? She said that though, like you think, I don't know the fuck you because from what I'm I didn't get the full story.
Speaker 1: I've been tired.
Speaker 3: I wasn't really digging. But somebody said apparently like they were friends at some point, so you and you know what type of time she because you know your homegirls, that'd.
Speaker 1: Be crazy, Like, bro, you know the type of time and this is what you want to do, you know.
Speaker 3: But I mean that's also not a guarantee because I've had situations. Look at Ironeda. Ironeda was used to be in the bitch who was on line? You always talking crazy on the internet. Anybody punched you in the mouth. Yet so when people saw that it was me, that was like, oh, I got some info for you, and what happened.
Speaker 2: Difference if it ain't nobody telling you my whereabouts, I can different guys and duck you through the city.
Speaker 1: You my home, you know me, you know where I lived. You knew this wasn't even a fight out the gate.
Speaker 3: No, you know, I'm not going You know what I'm saying is I don't know if that was I didn't dive deep enough to know if they were really friends. But I'm saying, in my situation, it could have even been like that. Motherfuckers all this bitch obvious. You know you can find this bit such and such just where she live at. Well, you know she could motherfucker her baby daddy, new girlfriend, all this bitch always talking shit. Hey, you know you can go to her house and she here like you never know because because Ironita wasn't expecting that, she wasn't expecting me to show up at her crib and I did. She wasn't expected me to show up at her job and I did because you thene pissed off so many people in this city that they can't wait to see me put hands on you, so they giving up info that I don't even have to ask for your whereabouts is literally just dropping in my inbox, That's right.
Speaker 1: So yeah, you're gonna have to catch his.
Speaker 2: Ass for going out to sea because it's too many variables for me to just show a bun your house.
Speaker 1: What if sortie with a blitch.
Speaker 2: Of roofy ass on camera could have I mean her roof as won't prepared. But that don't mean the next door you kick in, you gonna kick you in and shot donna come back.
Speaker 3: Oh no, See, Minam was more strategic than that. She didn't know I was out side at the time, just like she just like when she didn't know that I was coming up to her job. I gave her fair warning. I said, you talk too much shit. Not to stay ready. I said, I'm not gonna call out your name. I'm not gonna tap you on your shoulder. I ain't gonna do nothing. Walk up, and I'm gonna hit you in your ship. That's exactly what the fuck I did. You were warned ahead of time, because that's what I mean. That's all she talked about doing. Anyway, I pop bitches, I do this, I do that. I said, well, you better keep it glued to your hand because I'm not giving you a chance to use ship.
Speaker 1: And I meant that, And what happened.
Speaker 3: I traumatized Portman's dabby, beating that bitch down on them wooden stairs. Bro said her defense was hollering.
Speaker 1: You're talking about wasn't nobody outside that day? Wasn't nobody outside.
Speaker 3: Facts kick their kisha for show like Savannah back in the day, cruising for a bruising a Savannah had that shit coming, Bro. And technically Savannah I didn't do nothing wrong because she was on a public bus stop. Yeah, fuck that bitch, dead bird. If her mama swallowed, she wouldn't got beat the fuck up she.
Speaker 1: Was supposed to celebrate her life. Was like.
Speaker 3: No, BRO said, I better motherfucker wasn't go kick the doing on nineteen no, and we gave him the opportunity to. So we basically used to have like neighborhood beats, right and me I was always like the first to rush out, and my mom was like, she grabbed my shirt. She said, she said that front door open, and she made an announcement. She said, baddest one walk through that front door. That front door never opened. But yeah, I can't imagine you running in my shit and just and leave and.
Speaker 1: Living to tell about it. That's what's crazy, like living to tell the story of you coming out victorious as you to kick my motherfucker Dorian He no, nah, not on this planet.
Speaker 3: And you know, And and it's funny because it's me saying it and knowing the shit that I've done the bitches, and then it'll be like, nah, bro, that couldn't be mean.
Speaker 1: Then it's like, bro, I victimized so many people.
Speaker 3: I'm honestly, I'm surprised that I made it to forty to sit here and do this podcast and talk to y'all. Because the bitches had fucking concealed and carriers back then like they do now.
Speaker 1: Somebody would have been put one in my ass a long time ago.
Speaker 2: They kick your door, man beat you up on camera. But the end and of and she had a good amount of viewers. Ain't that motherfucker? She was dragging you out your motherfucking house.
Speaker 1: It was at least fifty people watching SPELSA ain't no big, ain't no story to tell. Cause what I'm saying, bro, like what you mean? Only only conversation you haven't is with the niggas at the upper room.
Speaker 3: A bro said, not only get the door in, but escorted her outside.
Speaker 2: Physical big, Now only did she drag you out your front door, she broke your She broke your glass door.
Speaker 1: So now she's dragging you through this broken glass target with the right it's a real life hardcore match and all you got is screened and she's.
Speaker 3: Bro, you've got like you got destruction of property. It might it might be criminal damaged property at this point, breaking, breaking the entering, definitely assault.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it's probably a good four felonies on that Facebook. Bitch.
Speaker 3: You should have pressed the door lock to give you some time, because because she only did the outer door whatever room she was in, because it looked like she could have closed whatever door. That was because it was two doors.
Speaker 1: She looked like she was doing her hair. You ain't had no calm and stab this bitch or nothing, That's what I said. Like, bitch, she looked you wasn't prepared for nothing.
Speaker 3: I would have been in there running water in that tub and put that bitch head under me, writing her motherfucking clapical bitch drowned DM like she just wanted to fain.
Speaker 1: She wanted to take your life. You was good, as cook said.
Speaker 3: Beat the beans out of it and then made the glass kiss her hands. Yeah, like that's the wild. No, she should have liked that motherfucking because like you think about it, right, so clearly we know she wouldn't survive in a scary movie because that bitch definitely came in like Mike Myers on her.
Speaker 1: But you got enough man take you out.
Speaker 3: You can't even use ghost face because at least they get hits off. Bro, they fuck gohos, space up a little bit, and then the second nigga come in because I'm like, all right, brother, it took too many he took too many bumps.
Speaker 1: It's my turnout somebody where this is a two man operation and you be seeing if you get the ship, where you coming help, I look at.
Speaker 3: Dad, But this motherfucker just went right in and went to work. And but you know what, maybe it does make sense for that to be your friend though, because when she came in, she knew exactly which door to open based off of the live She's like, oh, this bitch her bathroom, so yeah.
Speaker 1: Right here, she knew exactly where you were. She didn't have to check no doors. She knew the brous out of water boarder. That bitch.
Speaker 3: She not surviving the team when we let alone and Scarable. Yeah, I just I can't imagine. You know, we didn't see her, but how I pictured because she had to bend down the grabb her. I pictured that she was on the floor like Ebony was in Players Club.
Speaker 1: With the smoothest mother. A nice little fight conson as you're over the door, Bro, you gotta be behind that up opened. It just lost that ship.
Speaker 3: But it's like, Bro, you were in the bathroom, but you ain't had no bleat to squirt in her eye. Like nothing, Bro, you are in the bathroom. The bathroom is full of dangerous ship. To get the motherfucker off you. They they you're not gonna charge me for giving a bitch chemical burns or blinding her when she broke in my house to attack.
Speaker 1: Megged her outside? Why not you already here whooping arms?
Speaker 3: Why bro said she is cool with that one neighbor guy. We ain't hear nobody saying are you okay?
Speaker 1: Do you need any help?
Speaker 3: If y'all haven't seen eighty Griffin new shows, look at that for real, I ain't even have one to get cooked with. A house full of ship is absolutely insane. Bro, When I tell you, bitch, I'd have been in that motherfucker used to see these like Ninja stars, Like you have an entire house at your disposal. Just you can stand on the arm of the couch next to the door and as soon as you come in, just jump on the pitch back with the sheet. It's just get the choking or ship out.
Speaker 1: Like you have so many options. There's so many options. How would you feel, like like if you bum rushing somebody's grib and they just that's how they ambush you, Like just throw a sheet.
Speaker 3: A one.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna lie. I would be impressed.
Speaker 2: You imagine like the sheet is over you. Now you got your arms stuck at your side and it just kind of into some shit.
Speaker 1: Why you wrapped in.
Speaker 3: That is like could your arms stuck down at your side? Them up with just get to punch in your back and shiit see niggas get dropped off kidney shots. It's so like it's so fascinating because they really fucking niggas up back. Then you know what's crazy. It's it's like a random sit. But that's one of my favorite scenes. And Four Brothers when Bobby punched Victor, He's like, motherfucker, so that niggas getting me up. It's that dog and she is diabolical. It would work, though, it will fucking work, Like yeah, so.
Speaker 1: Nothing, Yeah, beat your eyes and still be COGNI than enough to go home and make a Facebook stand about her dad, because you know where you open the box and say, well, how do you feel today?
Speaker 3: Just drag this bitch out her crib for talking ship on Facebook live.
Speaker 1: And I don't know, I still feel like that she was a good idea. I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Let me see if I can.
Speaker 1: Because that.
Speaker 3: That I don't know, based off the houses it's given Ohio or Detroit or some ship to me, Like I don't even.
Speaker 1: Know what the start to beat up on Facebook Live. Sometimes you just got to go through the comments. There's always somebody in the comments that nobody. That's my new favorite thing to do is this.
Speaker 3: Then update, That's what I'm saying, bro, she posted an update. It's another video.
Speaker 1: God damnit.
Speaker 3: Tone, You might say the update. Hey, well, I'll tell you what. I haven't realized this bitch jar was like just so she could take me.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, luckily the damage is more to the top of her head, because I feel like down here she's still crying now. She got bloody and and ship it looks like tears of a motherfucking clown. No dad ass, bro, Yes, Tones took off and I don't know how to download the videos in order to get this on here, and I'm so upset. You know what I'm gonna go. I'm gonna post the Lincoln A cauldroop. Wait it, don't let us suppose to copy the links no more? Maybe if I should okay share copy got it? Yeah, I'm about to go post the uh yeah, and hopetually I could really ride now. But yeah, one thing I have always said is I'm never taking an ass for her right. And when I say that, it doesn't mean that I feel that nobody can whoop my ass. It doesn't mean that I feel like I can never be beat up. It just means that I am not willingly going to sit here and just take and ask. But I'm gonna make you earn it. Seeing motherfuckers just get dragged like this and they don't even attempt to. Like, Bro, you don't try to up kick a bit to nothing.
Speaker 1: If I fight back, motherfuckers have more incentive to keep wailing on because I'm fighting back.
Speaker 2: If I don't fight back, it's your and then leave me the fuck alone. But sometimes that's that's the hard work.
Speaker 1: No, depending on what you did. If you're not gonna fight back, I'm just gonna kick your eyes dad.
Speaker 3: Because it's like you're not minimizing damage, right, So you just it's the equivalent of when you said it to two players. When it's just you, you just sit there and beat the fuck out of player too.
Speaker 1: That's the said bruh.
Speaker 3: Nothing beats Twitter comments. Oh man, okay, D said, My nanny used to say, you gotta bring some ass to whoop some I know, that's right.
Speaker 1: Take so that's my favorite wrestling book. You know that ending part.
Speaker 3: I know when you say big and bad enough take some it's to sound real big big busters?
Speaker 1: What hello?
Speaker 3: Who big big Buster is forst Whittaker hired a nigga name Big Dick Buster to break a nigga and King of Harlem I saw that or Godfather Harlem. Yeah, yeah, that wasn't simple as fucking with his daughter. Thought she was sweet. I didn't know what ignorant does not excuse consequence? Kay, you gotta bring some masks.
Speaker 1: No, what happened?
Speaker 3: I think he went and told his no, sorry, never mind. I was thinking the sopranos told her that he can leave something pretty on her mouth or something like that.
Speaker 1: That was ye, and he wan't ship.
Speaker 3: Hey, stop fucking with niggas who you knows? Gangs to stop sucking with their daughter doing on boys, you're trying to be cute and trying to be funny, then you ain't got to worry about your boot yo being you know.
Speaker 1: Maybe m all right, I see.
Speaker 10: It's weird. I'm not even entertaining that is that this nigga's weird. I'm not even gonna entertain that I was talking about the inbox.
Speaker 3: For those of you who like inbox me, y'all have to write me and let me know that you sent me a message. Otherwise I'll just kind of see it when I see it my Facebook messenger notifications. I've been off for a very long time because I really don't wanting to deal with people, and they weird shit. All right, So we're gonna move on to our racist segment. I feel like it's only right considering, you know, we got President Tramp and all office. Yeah, now imagine you know we don't talked about cruises a couple of times tonight. Now imagine we're going to cruise and see this year.
Speaker 1: How whoo. That's the crazy part o what they supposed to be.
Speaker 3: This is what they claimed that they were.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, snow but the face is a different colors. If you would have made the faces different colors, you probably would have had a better flight, because snow cones aren't just fucking nice a flake.
Speaker 9: Mhmm.
Speaker 1: Why do not think we still that's the crazy party?
Speaker 3: Of all things you could have come up with, no them, of all things you could have come up with. Upside down snow cone was firing all cylinders. That's what you came up with.
Speaker 2: They look like poorly dressed Batman. They look like mister Foston like they could just be like the niggas kicking it with d you jump out with snow call.
Speaker 1: That is so crazy.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, because he was a cat, his bootyo won't go get stretched out like a motherfucking.
Speaker 1: Yow mm hmm. This is it being weird, pard Infinity.
Speaker 12: Have you ever run away from the cops?
Speaker 1: Would you like to?
Speaker 12: If your answer is yes, this is your chance. Sherwood Police is inviting the community for a game of hide and seek, where armed officers will try to tag you as you run from them in the dark of night.
Speaker 13: No, no, hell no, no, no, I can see that ending. Nope, Nope, that ain't gonna end right. It just it can't end right. Time aout hide and go seek. Then the bitch gonna use those most beautiful words in the dark of night?
Speaker 1: That got to that got to be key word for something else. I know how white people be. Man, ain't no fucking way you know what I'm until that in the back half of the video, signed very hoose you ever want to run from the cops? Let's all play a game with tag.
Speaker 2: This sounds like some youth program ship they were get to the back half of the video armed in the dead of night.
Speaker 1: Why the fuck y'all gotta have guns to play tag? We gotta tag y'all? Y'all playing to what armed? What y'all do?
Speaker 3: Ain't no fucking way, snowballs, we are running from cops in the dark.
Speaker 1: Who got pistols? How is this a game?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 3: I feel like it's a squid game.
Speaker 1: At some point whatever will be.
Speaker 3: Sain't no way, Ain't no fucking way, like none of them. If there is, I'm pretty sure it's gonna be donated for them to bury you with it. That gash prize a sponsored by the local funeral home because your family is not.
Speaker 1: No, absolutely that I wish the fun I would mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: I'm not even putting myself in that situation, you know, the head lamplights bro find me.
Speaker 1: I don't care. Yeah, I'm I'm fucking I'm wearing That's what I said. It's like sweet games, damn near one niggas a volunteer's tribute.
Speaker 3: And then it's like if it was one of them things where like you gotta play and ship m I'm wearing my Amazon vest because you don't reflectors on it. Because it's like, you know, they already scary and jumpy. Why are y'all chasing people in the dark with guns.
Speaker 1: No, they ain't even lying and telling people that at least, yeah, it's dark.
Speaker 3: Well, I can't in the show without talking about how stupid people are.
Speaker 1: Yes, make some thought. I am so disappointed.
Speaker 3: Well because you laugh and there's a video that we needed to follow up, and I didn't know how to download this, and then I couldn't play it. Now I feel like my show was rung.
Speaker 1: The fuck you.
Speaker 3: Don't get mad at me because your stomach empty, Like that time me and Told was talking about hitting below the belt when we pulled it up.
Speaker 1: The argument I saw comedians that it was like, it's like, your dad don't love me. He told you that the fucking captin bitch. They always using your childhood trauma gains You.
Speaker 2: Been missing his dad for the last thirty years of his life, Right, it's just because he was logically right, you felt the need to tell him that his daddy don't love him?
Speaker 1: Right, just had no You just have.
Speaker 3: To when daddy wasn't there to take you to niggas.
Speaker 4: All right, we don't care about winning the argument. We just want you to hear what we have to say. You can be right niggas from there on out.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: I ain't go lie because a lot of bitches do be out of pocket for that. But some niggas deserve it, and I don't think that they realize that they say ship that makes them deserve it.
Speaker 1: Can you at least take the square down so people can see it?
Speaker 3: Oh see this why this ain't my job?
Speaker 1: Bad?
Speaker 3: Joe?
Speaker 1: My mom, you know, had to go help moms.
Speaker 3: I don't feel like some dudes realize that they actually do that themselves. And by the time she finally fired back, it'd be like Leith perfect example, saying shit about her being a single month.
Speaker 1: I think your brain just missed it. If we're together and we're dating and we're having an argument, how the funk would I make a jab at you about being a single month? Some niggas do. Bruh, Yes, that boy, you deserve it, because if we're dating and I still call you a single mom? What kind of idiot ship is that?
Speaker 9: All?
Speaker 1: That's why? But that's why they.
Speaker 3: Talk about my father or I've been in a situation where like, I see why the nigga put his hands on you, and it's like, bro, I didn't even do nothing to you. You mad as somebody else, and you came in here mad at me. And because I won't let you take that ship out on me, now you see why somebody tried to put their hands on me.
Speaker 1: That's wild like.
Speaker 2: But that's how we look at y'all introduced logic and in feeling, because the logic always you're feeling.
Speaker 9: You be like.
Speaker 3: No, But that's that's what I'm saying. I fully, I fully acknowledge that, yes, women do that. I just said that. I don't think a lot of guys realize that they do that ship too. And by the time we do hit back like that or bit, you've been asking for that. This was the build up.
Speaker 4: That's why, parents, But because you argued about something and you can see why niggas leave her alone.
Speaker 1: And instead of just saying, I see why niggas don't you, it's not even just that some niggas.
Speaker 3: Some niggas say things to make you feel like, well you need me, oh right, your baby daddy alone, he left you whatever, whatever, don't nobody want you with me otherwise why he leaves type ship And it's like that you realize that I can cheat on you anytime I feel like it. I just don't because that's not what I want. But I mean, this is also the same type of niggas who tell me I'll never be as pretty as him.
Speaker 1: So I don't think you will never be. It's pretty it so I feel like you ever gave it, like some advice, but you like, I know it's gonna sound like terrible advice, but I feel like you should do it. It's still it's always terrible, but continue if it's you.
Speaker 3: It's hardly ever anything that I feel like you should tell anybody to do. But it's entertaining.
Speaker 1: I could see that.
Speaker 3: What the fuck is under your chin?
Speaker 1: The way the way he got everything tied up? Yeah, it was your necklace.
Speaker 3: It just it looked like you know that gold stream that you pull up on the crown roller back.
Speaker 1: A crown. I don't want that sounds terrible. They might be silver, that's how they'll label it and then be like white and white like a tequila. Yeah, white cone, a white whiskey. There's a white coneact. Because you got to think about there's a white hen. I ain't never seen white whiskey. I ain't saying it's just what I'm saying. Yeah, he probably ain't got enough money. My friend tells me like all the time, how much like he hated his girlfriend. So I told him, I was like, you should probably go out and say other people like he refused the leavers. I'm like, maybe if you like, you should go get in a relationship. In your relationship, I think because if you saw that how other girls would treat you, you probably leave this one.
Speaker 3: I think that's another reason why you can't wrap your mind around why yeah, and like why guys would be like why would you say this to you know?
Speaker 1: When you with him?
Speaker 3: A lot of men don't like the women that they're with. We've seen it in our We've seen it in our circle. How many times have we seen it directly in our circle? Think about that? So are you saying how many times in our circle do.
Speaker 2: You grow to a point where you don't like your girl no more? Because that I can understand. And when you grow to a point where, like, you know what, I don't want to leave you, but yes I do not like it.
Speaker 3: You mean, like on some I love you but I don't like you right now type ship, because I mean, that's common.
Speaker 1: We have that relationshiphip with that you do not like.
Speaker 3: It's crazy, But how many times have we said just to sit and look at how many times we've seen that just stop for niggas. We know, but I'm just saying, but when you look at it, you like, niggas really stay with bitches that they really don't want, And a lot.
Speaker 1: Of times it's just I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't want that bitch to be happy. Bro, I'm cheating anyway, so I'm good, But I don't want that bitch to be happy. I don't want because I know how she loves me. I know what she pours into me. I don't want that bitch giving that to nobody else.
Speaker 1: I don't like her. But she's useful, that's selfish, it is, that's very farthassistic.
Speaker 2: I only I feel like I only gave this advice to him because, like I don't.
Speaker 1: You got tired of him bitching. It's not even that, it's just like.
Speaker 2: His bitching and his leading to I wish he had better coping mechanisms, like when he gets upset or like when he going through a funk. Like when I'm feeling down, like I'll play the game, Like I I mean, smoking weed ain't the best thing, but like I'll smoke a blunt or like even if I'm not smoking, I'll go sit and listen to music and play the game and just decompress, like he drinks.
Speaker 1: And I'm like Bro's wor right.
Speaker 2: And then like the ship in your life stresses you out. And I feel like if it's one thing when you leave a house and for however long you going to eight hours or ten hours, however long you outside the house, the world is whooping your ass at every time, Like you don't like your job. Then when you go to work, and like your car takes a ship on you. So when you want to be a productive person you can't. And and when you go home, I would think that your girlfriend will.
Speaker 1: Be some kind of peace.
Speaker 2: And again it's easy to just tell people like Bro, just get up and walk away, but I know, motherfuckers just not gonna get up and walk away, because sometimes like it ain't as easy as I'm like, I mean.
Speaker 1: We've all been through that. You know, That's how serial killers, just like Bro, just like.
Speaker 3: Don't you know, you don't have any episodes I've seen of that where they will because they can't kill the bitch at home. They can't kill the wife or the girlfriend. So that's like me, right, say, I got.
Speaker 1: That nigga to his breaking point.
Speaker 3: You're like, I can't kill this bitch, but any bitch that he sees with like blond or pink hair, that short or just name start with the teeth. He just go start learning me and and killing him because he wants to kill the image of me in his head. He can't kill me, but he wants to kill anybody that reminds him of me. That's really a serial killer thing for real.
Speaker 1: That's how serious I watched Will Trent. That's what I know. You know, don't leave your.
Speaker 3: A lot of times it is it's comfort or it's just being plain but out selfish, especially when they cheek already because it's like, well, I'm already fucking other hole witch. I don't want you doing nothing.
Speaker 1: I don't fucking holes one. I want him to find like a person that can show me that life ain't fucking stressful like this when you're dealing.
Speaker 3: But that's what the hoe is for.
Speaker 2: He just don't know what he picking the wrong hole the holes is stressing them out too.
Speaker 1: Point, he's the problem.
Speaker 4: If you stressing with the whole you do you you doing it all wrong, my guy, because the purpose of going outside.
Speaker 3: Peace outside of the home, you.
Speaker 1: Don't at home.
Speaker 2: That's what you're supposed to go find you go outside, You're going outside and running in the same shit you got at home, doing it wrong.
Speaker 1: He's trying to love the hole. That's the problem. And we've seen and we've seen that too.
Speaker 3: It's like, get you all of this just to go outside. But now you beefing with the bitches outside because the side bitches you haven't established boundaries and now they think that they have the authority to stress you out about ship when that ain't even your bitch. But something in you forgot to tell this bitch that she wasn't your bitch because you was too busy trying to get some ass outside of the household.
Speaker 1: I went on a few days. Don't nobody listen to one bro? I thought you was going to a random something else?
Speaker 4: You out here going on date? Give it that random dig like whoa?
Speaker 1: I mean he's around you? Never hope. I don't want everybody at one point time why shouldn't you. You don't want to be the only bad person another bad person to do bad things. No, he not number one.
Speaker 3: For years, you were number one, I know, and you were number one by default because marriage.
Speaker 1: But definitely number two.
Speaker 5: No, I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not even that. No, your grandfather didn't.
Speaker 3: That's because you look like I'm saying, like your actions they've cemented you at number two. I was young, dumb, and that was handing out no motherfucking young, Well tell you that dumb maybe not young.
Speaker 1: Young at heart. Our old food definitely not a food young foods because old. Think about it. No, but yeah, dead beat Trump's bad husband. Absolutely, he wasn't even that bad. He was just fucking other business. I got permission. He was still taking care of home. He at everybody else's home too, permission. Give it a whole past. That's why I'm like, it's not that so he watched this is at his period. He got another bitch takes how like back in the day, take the garbage after I took out, I'm.
Speaker 3: Good brod his short booty cadileac going down to see his other family on the wheel on the back.
Speaker 1: My dad was supposed to give me his short booty Cadillac too. Is like the niggas name Charles that they talk about, they got the whole other family across town. Now, he might not have had all other family, but he definitely had another situation.
Speaker 3: You know, niggas not being ship always being named Charles, and my dad name Charles has always been hilarious.
Speaker 1: To me because.
Speaker 4: Both my granddady and my uncle was named Charles. When they did that, both of them had two different families.
Speaker 3: You know what I really hate though, that like nobody ever ever took advantage of like none of my cousins, Like after the divorce, nobody ever hit with the I missed my uncle Charles, Like that would have just been my go to just because it fits. But your uncle used to always tell me that, yes he was mad for the rest of us.
Speaker 1: As in passion, like seeing like how Jerome meetings. Uncle Charles wasn't here, he wasn't around that long he was to you because you his daughter. I'm only four years older than you.
Speaker 2: But what I'm saying is, do you see the totality on which the way uncles are the interact?
Speaker 1: Right, four years makes a difference, Right, you're older than me, No.
Speaker 3: It doesn't because we was all in the same house at one point.
Speaker 1: But you got Charles in that house when we all lived together. But look at this four years old with him even being in the house, you're still four years older than some ship registers to you. That didn't register, right, Like when I started processing memories, he wasn't around eight year old. You was four year old one, right, four year olds don't remember ship.
Speaker 11: So when I started processing and member with snacks, so that the chads on top of the fact that he don't remember seeing his nigga like that, I felt like when I when I had my interactions with Charles, he wasn't living at brand was like that apartment like albums in some fucking well.
Speaker 1: And then by that time, like Chuck ain't even a dependent like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because that's when they first broke up, when he was appleton, you.
Speaker 1: Got your memories of your father is different from you.
Speaker 3: Gotta look at y'all were the youngest. It was still Anthony Done and everybody else. I'm just saying, nobody ever thought to utilize that, not even just once. Yeah, I know it's a lot of ship that don't, but we say it because.
Speaker 1: It's we'll start using that on the pie. We'll get a button. My uncle Charles, we can do that. We can do that, and Joe Budden.
Speaker 4: Because that actually works for me too. I have an uncle Charles where too. He taught me how to work on cars.
Speaker 3: But a lot of people love to share things on social media without fact checking anything all the time. When I see stuff. When I see stuff, I go.
Speaker 1: And I look it up.
Speaker 3: You know, I couldn't click the news tab. I don't just you know, Google and then just you know, let it fly. I'm all right, specifically news tab because I want all of the news articles or videos or anything related to the subject because it'll bring up, you know, everything from Associated Press, Washington Post, like Fox whatever, news articles and ship even if it's MC everybody. You know, it's like the Avengers of Yes, the Avengers of the Information Highway. So they didn't they didn't.
Speaker 1: They didn't.
Speaker 3: They didn't get washed. No, they didn't get washed.
Speaker 1: Chemistry was what do you expect?
Speaker 3: No, but listen, like when you look at it, like it wasn't that they got washed because once Thor came down, they was like, all right, we got this ship. What happened was one fucked up decision is why they lost. Thor wanted to glow like yeah, nigga, I told you go snuf your ship, when he should have just been like nah, it just went right for the nigga boehead. If it wasn't for that, If it wasn't for that, they wouldn't they because they wasn't getting washed. They wasn't losing. No, I'm not saying that.
Speaker 1: To kill my brother and you killed my only, my black best friend, no, I get it.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying that he was wrong for it. I'm just saying that one emotional decision got everybody scrapped.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So if it was a thing where it was more like, no, we gotta get this nigga the fuck out of here now, Asat and bitch Ill told you what it was, ain't no speech needed. That was the only reason why they lost. So they wasn't getting washed like motherfuckers made it seem like they was getting watched. The Niggas outer space was getting washed, but the Avengers wasn't getting washed.
Speaker 4: What y'a don't understand how the niggas when you got you got Carol Danvers out here.
Speaker 1: Folks didn't want to be hawked for the rest of the move. I still never full avengers once.
Speaker 3: It's little like his main henchman that she got.
Speaker 1: He beat the ship and he whooped her ass too.
Speaker 4: But he but he two piece and didn't They don't count two pieces and a dry ass biscuit Hawk.
Speaker 3: No, they don't count because like Hawk was really the only one that got scraped.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: They whooped throw and the captured him and made him watch the rest of them. Bro.
Speaker 3: They was he was using it vanity stone, the nigga Bro. He had the power stone on his nigga temple.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: It ain't no rules of a fight, especially if we're all aliens.
Speaker 2: You're God, bitch, do something about this gauntlet I got because.
Speaker 1: You were God. Damn.
Speaker 4: He wold halt to the point where one we didn't see we we have yet to see green halt again.
Speaker 1: We won't my nigga. My nigga went and.
Speaker 4: Found God, became smart Bro, went and got therapy.
Speaker 3: He would have got Yeah, I turned into smart Hawk, and I didn't do it because I got no faid.
Speaker 1: I just grew up.
Speaker 3: Maybe he just mature.
Speaker 4: Bro, Yes from a piece after a fad like that. That next time we seen dog.
Speaker 1: He was cool.
Speaker 4: He was taking photos with kids. He went and got his PhD, Like like.
Speaker 1: Right he over here. He got a beach house. He made peaky Bar.
Speaker 3: He never wanted to be that guy anyway. He only brought him out when he was like, all right, you know what I gotta I gotta help save.
Speaker 1: He said he was always angry.
Speaker 3: He said he was always angry, but he didn't say he always wanted to be the Halk. Look because even Tony asked him. He was like, do your guy on a piece of it? He was like, when do I ever get what I want? He didn't want to do it.
Speaker 4: He didn't want to fight.
Speaker 1: He couldn't.
Speaker 4: Banner was fucking impotent for a minute. Okay, he couldn't get Halt.
Speaker 3: If if if if he, if he wanted to be Halk, he couldn't. He wouldn't have spent so much time trying not to turn into Halt. He didn't want to be Hoped. He didn't want to fight. He wanted to be normal bro. He wanted to get some pussy and just live off the edge of nik.
Speaker 1: A lot of cap The man got his asstle big green nigga who got whooped by purple.
Speaker 3: I'm only I know I'm not for hoping for Banner. Banner never wanted to turn into the Hawk.
Speaker 4: Banner's not the one who got two peas, all got two pee. Banner was stuck with the green I know.
Speaker 3: I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about the whole like the smart hawk thing where he got the best of both worlds. Now, Banner got what he wanted. He never wanted to fully, but he wants the strength to do all of this ship without being a fucking murdered rage man.
Speaker 1: Still couldn't get no pussy because he was still a hawk. Body.
Speaker 3: Have you seen white bitches take dick?
Speaker 1: Why are you?
Speaker 3: Have you seen some of the fucking deal thos that's up? I'm pretty sure he could have got him a white bitch to take some hawk dick.
Speaker 1: Now, I don't think Banner was out here trying to.
Speaker 3: I've been into there's some white ben and they take it in the ass. Have you seen some of these fucking antal things? These motherfucker is taller than it's goddamn microphone.
Speaker 1: Because the white folks are yes.
Speaker 3: And guess what, before he was green, he he was white, So that's his demographic I'm pretty sure that the Taisha Romanov could have give it to him.
Speaker 1: She was gonna give it to the regular hawk, not for nothing. He wants to be useful because he's the smart guy. Right. He was a smart guy too, but was a smart guy too.
Speaker 3: He's smart, but he's also not vulnerable now because he's big and he like bulletproof and ship.
Speaker 1: People can't hurt him. They can hurt him with words.
Speaker 3: When I was like, hey, his nose wasn't like that before they started.
Speaker 4: You know what's funny, if things wanted two or anybody, they could actually have used the gauntlet and separated them to You could have snapped and had them to separated, and Danner could have went on about his business. And one of the what ifs he was if one of the versions of what if T'Challa actually talked dog in his his plan was flawed.
Speaker 1: He was like, you know what, you're right, I can just go hang with the ravagers.
Speaker 4: We don't know what he's gonna do, so I can't give you no judge.
Speaker 3: I thought they said it was what you think, he's supposed to be a storm dadder.
Speaker 1: All I know. Last person heard about that. They hadn't even wrote the story yet, but they just knew he was gonna be in it.
Speaker 4: Yeah ship, the way they writing Storm in the comics right now, this bitch is literally God.
Speaker 1: I could work with that. It'll be enough time past in real time. It makes sense. I wonder ship. They got everything together all ready to do it? What was it which the little chick with her yeah, well old girl pulled up on a yeah, yeah, is it gonna be her? Though it's her series? It was supposed to have been out a long time.
Speaker 3: Ago, not like Ironhart, but the actual actress that played her.
Speaker 1: In the movie.
Speaker 4: It was supposed to have been done a long time ago, but they just because I like her on screen, like she.
Speaker 1: Shouldn't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but this is awesome Marvel where we had too flashes simultaneously, I mean too quick Silver simultaneously.
Speaker 1: Introducing nuggas we wasn't even supposed to be here.
Speaker 3: TV just said fuck it, down't like this, just like some ship for the Ring, I think, but no. Social media was in a full fucking uproar over something that wasn't even real, but people didn't know that it wasn't real because they didn't fucking research and the age of social media. All you have to do is find a picture, doesn't matter of who, doesn't matter of what. Throw you a caption on there with a white background, and it is the Bible.
Speaker 1: It is lost. Yes, that's how the conversation became popular.
Speaker 3: Yes, Like I can go there's something I shared today and I'm like, bro, y'all so focused. Y'all got this man who's minding his fucking business trending because somebody just created a post with the random man picture talking about he fell a thousand feet out of a killer copter through a churches and crushed the man working in the kitchen.
Speaker 1: Like, bro, why is you just so now?
Speaker 3: Y'all got motherfuckers saying RP to people for no reason, and you got people thinking.
Speaker 1: That's just two people because this nigga, I.
Speaker 3: Think they say he was like four hundred pounds, was in a helicopter and fell out, and he fell out, plunged a thousand feet from the air and just so happened to crash through the roof of a church's Chicken and Detroit and crushed one of the workers who was in the kitchen.
Speaker 1: And now.
Speaker 3: It ain't a real story. That's what I'm saying, somebody just took this man picture. So just imagine you minding your business and somebody, cause you know, you were heavy, you're gout, and somebody just take damn you know what I'm gonna tell motherfuckers, this bat motherfucker a helicopter and killed somebody. So now you minding your business and all of a sudden, you got the entire internet laughing and roasting you because they think that you fell on somebody and killed them when you in the fucking studio, money your goddamn business. They don't know you to realize anything. These are strangers on the internet, okay. The people that do know you know that you're fucking alive, nigga, We know that you're in crashing a fucking building.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: So I personally feel like this is a version of you that did this. What the fuck okay think about it?
Speaker 1: I do not harass innocence.
Speaker 4: Hold on, hold on, wait a minute, I said, a version of you. You see the way you did Rave and how in depth that you went with it, to the point where Ravi turned into a viral me. This could just be their way of saying, Hey, I'm gonna fuck with bro, and they made up a story because it's they bro. It's like saying, the crew and one with us, and one got on this clean white team. We take his photo out and we just make a random story up the post, and like you said, the internet don't read that.
Speaker 1: They don't pay attention, and they run with it.
Speaker 4: Next thing, you know what, niggas and Shane rely thinking one died.
Speaker 1: And this is his last quote, no ship that.
Speaker 4: I feel like that's what happened in this situation got out of hand.
Speaker 3: Somebody did put her. They start making stuff on Twitter. This is when it first happened though, And I was like, dang, because like I didn't expect people to start and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that was because I knew her and it was just a meme.
Speaker 3: I didn't come up with some elabordass story and then throw another innocent motherfucking air and say that she killed nobody.
Speaker 4: Then some folks ain't got limitations. Okay, there are things that we there's things that we about.
Speaker 3: Ain't gonna be accountable because somebody else took something and made a caption about it and made it seem like it.
Speaker 1: Was a true story. For me, I made jokes.
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 1: I didn't do that.
Speaker 3: I didn't say I didn't do anything. I said.
Speaker 1: I didn't do that.
Speaker 3: I started what.
Speaker 1: Bullshit? That's not That wasn't your fault.
Speaker 2: If you don't make a mean about that's not true.
Speaker 3: You can't blame me and make it seem like I'm the only person who's ever put somebody face on something, because that was going on way before me. Nigga, how do you think I had the apps because I saw people doing it. Yeah, and that specific situation is about coming up with the full story about some ship. I didn't do that. I used comical scenes from TV and television. So are we talking about making Rabbi a meme? Or are we talking about the nigga fake ball of the building. That's why I was no. I thought that you were saying the equivalent of the person using them to do like the building ship.
Speaker 1: I'm like, that don't got nothing to do with me. But no, whoever made her meme on Twitter? Yeah that was.
Speaker 4: Walk So this nigga can run. That's what he's saying.
Speaker 1: My coworker sales he probably was. We don't know what happened. Vacuum claimers that I have a dreams.
Speaker 3: Shut up, I heard he was out here getting all the civil rights person.
Speaker 1: Of course he was. He was the man it got. It didn't get no backlash but Jesse.
Speaker 4: Jackson, because nobody wants to be known for fucking Jesse Jackson.
Speaker 1: He was white girl.
Speaker 4: Even that's counter productive to the struggle. Okay, that's why he gets back. Last We wasn't ready for a black president back then. Definitely not Jesse. It don't matter.
Speaker 1: We wasn't ready.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but no, people were pissed off because they thought that Trump said that he changed support laws. So if a woman has her child's father on child support, she cannot claim her tact is and only the man paying child support.
Speaker 1: I've seen somebody say that can claim the child. That is proof. Niggas don't read.
Speaker 3: I'm like, first of all, why would they say like that anyway, because I mean, there are custodial fathers and their moms on child sport.
Speaker 1: This is America, right, last time I checked. This is where we live, right, America. Tom, That's what I'm That's why I put all my paperwork. This is America.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 2: I don't have much much knowledge about a lot of things, but in America, America, where the fuck do men win anything like that, the.
Speaker 1: Ones with the left money for lawyers.
Speaker 4: But then again, those are the same ones who were just gone ahead and pay a bitch two million dollars to get out your life good, because.
Speaker 1: I feel like even if that was a fucking rule, that would not apply to broke niggas. None of it does.
Speaker 4: But the broken are always the ones talking. We had this conversation. You literally sat there with me. Women who have standards or high qualifications are not talking to men who make less than twenty dollars an hour. But it's the niggas who make sixteen dollars an hour who are offended that you don't go out, and they the ones that are gonna be loud because.
Speaker 1: It's the most of them is the ones talking like.
Speaker 4: Bro So the niggas who complain about child support are the ones who are barely getting one hundred and twenty dollars a month taking out of their checks.
Speaker 3: This is the thing, because niggas were so giddy and so happy, like, yeah, the moms is mad, now they're mad. Now you're gonna make it mad with this one, like you jump at your ass up. That's because I tell y'all all the time on my page. In my job, I touched child support cases or day long, and I can count on no hands the percentage of cases where the child support that's ordered, like even if they have a child support order is actually being paid and paid on time. So yeah, your homeboy might be ordered to pay two hundred dollars a month, that don't mean paying.
Speaker 1: Like another caveat to this.
Speaker 2: Do you think that if this was a real rule that it would like for the niggas who not paying child support? Do you think that this would have any bearing on you? I feel like if this was a thing, I would be more inclined to give it to the niggas who are actively paid their child support.
Speaker 1: It would be a requirement, right like people who are caught up on child support and pay promptly. Cool, your baby mama fucked in the game this year, she can't claim nothing on her taxes. I'm with that.
Speaker 2: But for the nigga who ain't took care of his kid in three years, you don't even know what this nigga look like. Last time you seen any folks have to fade and I got locks.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be quiet because I ain't got a dog in this fight.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, bro, like people are fucking stupid, like we were saying. Man, women be like, all right, I'm talking to niggas making thirty five fifty. But then to come out of character and come down and talk to the niggas making sixteen seventy five. Why the fuck would you do in your life if you only talking to niggas making thirty five fifty, Why do you have why you care about talking to a nigga making sixteen fifty.
Speaker 4: Because those are the niggas who will say those trigger things like that's why you're a single woman now or single mother.
Speaker 1: And it gets them rouled up. Stop listening to the.
Speaker 4: Text, and then all of a sudden, now you wrapped up, and now here you are a high class woman arguing with a peasant. And because of the Internet, we can't tell the difference.
Speaker 3: Yep, A lot of a lot of the niggas who were talking crazy and so excited about it. If y'all filed, it would just get intercepted and go right back to her. Anyway, because a lot of you niggas are on Wisconsin's child support lean docket.
Speaker 1: I ain't got a dog in that fight either, and you owe money, so you wouldn't even get to keep it.
Speaker 3: So are they gloating? It doesn't even make sense.
Speaker 1: Look at that. Yeah, but I did.
Speaker 3: I wanted to drip because there's so many people who are just sharing, sharing, sharing, It's like, y'all don't even read that ship like at all. Y'all just fucking.
Speaker 1: Share the book. Read a book, read a god damn book. Most niggas can't. This is tr rute. And if they can't, don't really comprehended.
Speaker 14: They not even functional illiterate. They just illiterate, dull, like not being like, you're not even a functional stupid.
Speaker 1: Like I'm not. I'm never gonna.
Speaker 4: I've been watching Will Treat so I can see what functional illiterates can succeed in life. Okay, you very successful people, but you niggas is just dumb, not.
Speaker 1: Even a functional dumb, just dumb. Well, as my nigga Wrin would say, stupid idiots.
Speaker 3: We're gonna go ahead and close up the show.
Speaker 1: I know we are. We're way under you know what we normally. We're also on a completely different day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're on a completely different day. We started way way way later than what we usually do.
Speaker 1: We do.
Speaker 3: But I do want to thank everybody for listening.
Speaker 1: Question resent alcohol was always the answer. What's the plan?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 1: Are we going back to normal? That's on you. You're the one carrying life.
Speaker 3: I just want to make sure all right. So we'll see y'all Sunday. But before we go, I just want to play, you know, play one last idiot before we close off the show America.
Speaker 1: So, ain't nobody gonna perform for Donald Trump?
Speaker 9: Huh?
Speaker 2: Which one of you jiggaboo ass niggas gonna be the first one to do it?
Speaker 1: I'm waiting. I'm gonna roaster funck. I wanted you. Uncle Tom asked niggas for doing Which one of you niggas gonna do it first? I use the one that performs for himself. Snoop posted that.
Speaker 3: And took his ass performing for inauguration events or Donald Trump. So I don't know if this nigga just gets so fucking high that he forgot that he you know, said this shit. But as we love to say, people don't forget.
Speaker 1: So they've been.
Speaker 3: Calling his ass out for like the entire week, and he fucking deserves it. So yeah, thank you guys for tuning in to this week's episode of Posturally Awkward. If you were not able to tune in for the full live, it is all good, because y'all know we do replace. But tune in for our audio only episodes on Tuesdays at ten a m. You're not able to watch the live, or you know, you just need some food to get you do the work there. Otherwise, catch us on Sundays round eight thirty ish.
Speaker 1: Shit, we're gonna start putting a hard time on that I can't.
Speaker 3: Even when I be ready to go on a hard time, you don't be ready.
Speaker 4: So I just keep it the new year, because we gotta make sure you get home in time to breastfeeding ship.
Speaker 1: That's that's what I like to hear.
Speaker 3: And titties leaking live on air, and ship already be squeezing out my left one. So until next time we got a whole, I'm on hiatus,