Speaker 1: Good evening, all of the good nights of the Roundtable, the Retinue, the.
Speaker 2: Squire Core, if you will. What's going on? Everybody? Welcome to another edition of the Cage to Night Live.
Speaker 1: I am your host, the Cage to Knight, Jacob Mook, and we have a few things to discuss here tonight. I have a few articles pulled up for some things going on in America and around the world, but some of the good members of this retinue have brought in a couple of other things to talk about. Now. We have discussed that there is a supposed serial killer.
Speaker 2: In New England.
Speaker 1: We've talked about briefly the one in Texas, but Anthony, you were giving me a little bit of insight Zombie was bringing up the one about Portland, and then you actually had a little more insight on it. So what exactly is going on as far as a serial killer in Portland, Oregon?
Speaker 3: So basically the way it started is some poor dummy didn't do their research and was kayaking up here in the Great Pacific Northwest at Monoma Falls and went over the edge of Monoma Falls real quick?
Speaker 2: Is that like a spot to kayak?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: That's a hotspot? For kayakers and shit.
Speaker 3: No, but it is a it is a very big hiking spot. Okay, I mean Monoma Falls is a landmark in the Portland area. Yeah yeah, so but there, I mean, obviously there's a small river that feeds the waterfall. So some guy went off the edge. Last I heard, they still haven't found this guy's body, but they were combing the Wilamotte River and the Columbia River. So for those that aren't familiar with the I'm just gonna say edge the Oregon Washington border. The Willamitt Rivers ever starts at the Pacific Ocean and feeds about three quarters of the way down the Oregon Washington border. Okay, Well, and the Columbia River branches off from the Willamette River and goes all the way down to like Salem, I think, right, but right through downtown. So they're combing because they don't know where this guy's body would have went, and they found like nine in the river. Thus far me personally, in my background, I'm surprised they've only found nine, especially if they've gone anywhere anywhere near downtown Portland, because I've had like five six people I know get found floating in that river, so okay, uh, but yeah, that's I haven't been paying too much, not overly attention, but just the basics. The only couple things that stick out to me that I'm waiting to hear about is one. So far I've heard it. I've heard it's all dudes being found, ok so, but I haven't heard if any smiley faces are being found around the river. So I'm waiting for that to see if somebody tries to say it's tied to the Smiley Face killers and then what was the other bit? Oh yeah, I mean that's yeah, that's that's pretty much it.
Speaker 1: These are these are recent bodies, Like these aren't like floaters that are all bloated, been there for like six months and they're just finding like these are recent murders.
Speaker 3: The bodies have been so from everything I've seen in granted I haven't done like super deep dives, just top like looking at uh headlines and just just the basics. Yeah, uh, it's bodies they found over the last like week and a half two weeks. I I honestly just kind of heard about it yesterday because I don't like super watch the news or anything. It just came across my feet somewhere.
Speaker 5: Wow, But I kind of pay attention to sechrenicities and I found out about this the same day I found out that in Damascus, Oregon, there is this temple to Oculus and Nubis. Ye like, And I'm like, I'm not saying there's a connection, but what I am saying is two weird things in one day.
Speaker 3: I don't usually hit that, so I don't know, but yeah, I sell that for that.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, I absolutely hear you.
Speaker 1: Uh So, the Oculus Anubis, I don't even want to call it a temple. I'll call it like a compound, right, because there is a temple on the land. But there's multiple YouTube videos of people that snuck on the land, and unfortunately there's not much answers as far as like they know who started the construction on the place.
Speaker 2: They don't exactly know why.
Speaker 1: The original owners of the land and the dudes or I say the dudes, the people, the family, the whatever that we're building it to be very occult looking, pretty much quick construction. And there's rumors floating around that they were involved in drug running and they got caught so they just like stopped construction and it went up for foreclosure and they went for sale. There's some that say they just ran out of money and just stopped constructing altogether for other reasons, and they just cut bait and ran and sold it to the first person that would give them a decent deal. I don't know, but the Oculus and Nubis grounds in Oregon is that's a pretty wild one.
Speaker 2: I'm with you one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: So twenty minutes the way I'm gonna find out this weekend, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 2: Go for it.
Speaker 1: It is private property if you do sneak on to get some videos, for sure.
Speaker 2: And it's at the back of a neighborhood.
Speaker 1: It's not even like it's some big place and like you could see it from the interstate, like it's legitimately in the back end of this really upscale neighborhood and it's just a big gate at the front and you don't know exactly what you're looking for until you're there.
Speaker 2: It's it's wild.
Speaker 1: But yeah, Raven, I see your hand raised and I got the articles pulled up.
Speaker 2: Go ahead.
Speaker 6: So that's actually down the street from where I grew up. And we were just looking it up last night when Anthony talked about it. And it says that it's it's because it was an embezzlement scheme and that's why they foreclosed it. And it's actually up for sale right now on Zillow and you can actually like book to go look at the property itself, because mom, because my family can do that. They do really or stuff. And so we were kind of like looking at all the property stuff. So it's on two hundred and forty second, so I'm curious to see like what it actually but pretty much what it says is I was an embezzlement scheme and that they like were building it for just pretty much their own stuff and that they that it closed down.
Speaker 1: So they were trying to start their own religion on their own land as a money laundering scheme and got caught.
Speaker 2: Okay, I've heard of.
Speaker 4: What I wouldn't doubt about it.
Speaker 6: I mean, there was we had in Damascus, there was a drug house on the main strip that got busted and shut down and now they turn it into like they have like a food food cart situation like next to it, Like there's drugs are pretty prevalent, so like for it to be a busted situation is not unheard of.
Speaker 1: There's this one house not too far from me on Old Perkins Road in Baton Rouge, and the house looks like a Spanish villa, but it is now a United Methodist church. The guy who built it was a big time coke dealer, like for years and years and years, then got busted.
Speaker 2: His house was so big that a church was able to take it and turn it into a church.
Speaker 1: So like, yeah, I feel that there's all kinds of crazy stories like this, But all right, all right, so sticking onto the whole serial killer and bodies being found vibes and gonna go ahead and share the screen at this time. I do want to apologize to everybody. For some reason, I am not able to upload these videos onto the Patreon. I don't know if it's because they got corrupted in the saving. I don't know if because this computer has been shitting the bed here in the past couple of weeks. I had to delete a bunch of stuff and update some stuff, so I don't know if those video files are corrupted. So I do want to apologize to everybody who is on the Patreon. Episodes sixteen and seventeen. I have them saved, but I'm having issues uploading them to the Patreon. I hope and pray that the issues have been resolved to where this episode can get uploaded in timely fashion. And I'm not giving up. I'm still gonna try to figure out what's going on with these but I just wanted to give everybody that situation. It's not like I got lazy and forgot to upload. It's not allowing me to so anyway. Anyway, all right, actually have two different articles about these bodies being found in the Portland area here. This one is from KGW eight. I believe this is Yeah, it's an NBC subsidiary. Nine bodies found in Portland area river since mid April. Officials say seasonal spike is normal. The officials are saying that nine bodies found in this area's rivers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a seasonal spike. It's normal. Okay, that's Oregon's just super cool, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Authorities link the rise to warming water, which can cause bodies to float, and more recreational activity on the rivers, making the bodies more likely to be seen. All right, Maultinoma County, YEP. That's one of the most words. Nine bodies have been pulled from rivers across the Portland metro area since April thirteenth, a wave of discoveries that might seem alarming, but, according to law enforcement, does not point to anything.
Speaker 2: Out of the ordinary. Okay, word word. The most recent case is of body recovered near Meldrum Bar Park on Sunday, which the Clacamas Clackamas County Sheriffs I actually like that term, the Clacamus County. That's what's up Sheriff's office later identified as that of twenty year old Marcellus Angelo Rodriguez, a California man who disappeared while kayaking near Williammette.
Speaker 1: Falls on April twelfth. I think this is the one you were talking about earlier, Anthony. So I guess the search for this guy led to the discoveries of the other bodies. Meanwhile, the cops are like, well, yeah, it's the spring. You'll have that nine bodies in three weeks. Yeah, yeah, it'd be like that. Sometimes. Witnesses reported seeing him go over the falls and not resurface. His kayak was later found more than seven miles downstream near elk Rock Island.
Speaker 2: Very original. The weekend also saw a flurry of recoveries by the Moultinoma County Sheriff's Office. On Saturday, two bodies were pulled from the Williamette River in Portland, one near the Steel Bridge in the afternoon and another that washed us shore at Cathedral Park that evening. Both were turned over to the medical examiner for identification.
Speaker 6: Go ahead, raven, it's the Lammette River in Moltnomah County.
Speaker 2: Okay, hold on, let me the Maltinoma.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's Moltonomah.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 6: You were saying you were You were not saying that.
Speaker 7: And it's Multon It's it's not Multoma. It's Moltonomah, Moltonoma Okay. And then will you met lam It? Oh, there's no eye there will Lammet River.
Speaker 2: My bad, Yeah, my bad.
Speaker 1: My eyes are getting worse and worse by the day. Ladies and gentlemen, My apologies there. We got zoomed in a little bit.
Speaker 2: That's shit. I'll see how that goes there, all right.
Speaker 1: The third body was recovered the same afternoon from the Columbia River near a mortgage off Northeast Marine Drive.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: The Sheriff's office said that the person was previously reported missing and is believed to have drowned accidentally after falling from a dock. The five bodies found so far in May join five bodies found since April thirteenth, for a total of nine bodies. I think their math be off here. Five plus five doesn't all right whatever anyway, found in the Portlandaria Rivers in just over three weeks. That includes earlier cases near Swan Island, saw the Island Terminal four, Hayden Island and Melodrum Bar Park. Official stress that while that number may seem high, it falls within the normal range for this time of year and is the rise in recoveries is not linked to foul play.
Speaker 2: Six bodies were recovered in April.
Speaker 1: And May of twenty twenty four of the Sheriff's Office noted, and this year's total is slightly higher, but still not considered unusual. The seasonal pattern is driven by environmental and social factors.
Speaker 2: Well, you don't say.
Speaker 1: As the temperatures increase, the gases start to release in the body, which makes them float, said Battalion she if Greg Barnum with the Lake Oswego Fire Department. I probably mispronounced a swago a swego Asweego.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: So as we increase in temperature of the water, so does the activity of the body. Increased river traffic is another contributor. With better weather, more people are fishing, boating, or walking near the water and more.
Speaker 2: Likely to spot and report what they see.
Speaker 1: So, okay, they're not saying that the dead bodies are out of the normal. They're just saying that the people finding them at this time of year, you know, it's just that time of year where you find bodies. But the number being found is pretty run of the mill for Portland, Oregon area, Okay. According to the Sheriff's office, the majority of these deaths appear to be axilon drownings or suicides, though the medical examiner has not released official findings yet. None of the cases are believed to be suspicious or connected.
Speaker 2: Okay, So as.
Speaker 1: Far as a potential serial killer on the on the loose for these potential vicars or just these deaths, according to officials, doesn't seem like they're connected, but who knows.
Speaker 2: Who knows? They have just started finding them in the past three weeks. With that being said, though, six women found dead in near six women found dead in Near Oregon in less than three months, most in secluded wooded areas. Okay, so now we're going a little different here. Okay. Let's see six women, most with connections to.
Speaker 1: The Greater Portland area and all under the age of forty, have been found dead within one hundred miles of each other in the past three months, most in wooded or secluded areas. It is unclear what if anything, connects to women's deaths and disappearances, which are being investigated by Portland Police Bureau and Sheriff's Office Moltnoma, pulk.
Speaker 2: Clark and clackamass Counties.
Speaker 1: All the women were believed to have lived in or frequented Oregon. Two bodies that were found in the same day, and two of the women were found dead less than three miles apart in southeast Portland. Portland Police spokesperson Sergeant Kevin Allen said the Police Bureau has been fielding questions about the six deaths but can only speak about the two it is investigating.
Speaker 2: Okay, fair enough.
Speaker 1: So this is where all these bodies were discovered as according to the map, and as we're talking about this, if anybody would like to see what we are talking about rather than just hear about it, Yes, this episode is gonna be playing on the Cult of Conspiracy podcast on Thursday. But we are trying to grow this retinue. We're trying to grow the Cajun Night community, and so if you would like to join this, please come check out the Patreon. It's down in links below Cajun Night on patreon dot com. So anyway, okay, this map right quick, over one hundred miles diameter here, and yeah, I see these being way more close and way more connected. I don't know about this one. This very well, maybe just an outlier, I don't know. But even still, so you're telling me they've got with nine or ten because I don't know if they mistyped or if their math is wrong, but five plus five doesn't equal nine in my book. But okay, so we've got nine to ten male deaths in the Portland area and six women deaths in the Portland area, all within the last few weeks and months, and we're just kind of saying this is par for the course according to the officials.
Speaker 2: Please Raven help me out here.
Speaker 6: So the girl article that I sent you is from last year, and that is connected. They think to a guy that was released from jail that I've already killed people and they suspect him being a serial killer. They actually haven't formally charged him with any of these murders, but they believe that he was a serial killer. The nine bodies is another situation that's happening that is kind of like people are debating if they potentially could be a serial killer or if the bodies were just people killing themselves because they're high on drugs or whatever else. I mean, to be fair, we have a lot of undercurrents and like.
Speaker 8: People die easily in the water, and yeah, and it's cooler than shit, so people die all the time in the waters up there, but they're kind of being treating it like a mess.
Speaker 6: So there's like two separate cases of a whole bunch of people. And the one though that you're reading right now, they think, like the police were, like, we think it could be the guy being a serial killer, but we don't know for sure, and like we released him. So it doesn't say that in that article. I actually found it in other articles. But Okay, that's kind of where those two separate things are coming into play.
Speaker 1: So granted, I'm from Louisiana, you know, I've lived around I've lived all over the country. At different parts of my life, and so I understand that different regions experience different levels of what they call normal, And with all.
Speaker 2: Due respects, I get that.
Speaker 1: Like, Okay, for instance, saying that there was three killings in Chicago this past weekend is not crazy, that's not random, that's kind of par for the course. I didn't know that Oregon having people just being found dead on Mass as soon as the water's warm up. Was that normal now for anybody who is from that area, Anthony Raven and anybody else.
Speaker 2: It may have two cents on this one.
Speaker 1: You're saying that's normal for like, Okay, drownings, I get it, Kayakers who kind of get lost or capsize.
Speaker 2: Or whatever the case. I can put the pieces together on this. Whenever it's seen as normal every spring when they just find bodies, is foul play usually associated with these? Or are these all?
Speaker 1: Like there's that many accidents on Mass throughout the winter to where it's like womp wamp.
Speaker 2: It just be like that, like, what's the situation here? Not that I know?
Speaker 6: If I just said, mom, and she's born and raised there, and she or not born and raised, but she'd lived there for many, many decades and she says, not that you know, she's aware of. And I can't remember a time like, yes, do people drown a lot? Yes, that is very common. So like when it starts warming up, a lot of people from out of town will come in and they won't really listen to the warnings that the water is freezing and cold, but there's like some issues going on with the water, and they'll get in the water and they'll drown. It's super common. But I can't think of a time when like bodies are just like popping up out of nowhere, like left and right.
Speaker 4: People die a lot.
Speaker 6: I also give you that because of like you know, the yeah they jump off the bridges, the inner city crime, the drugs and all that stuff. Sure, but like just randomly nine bodies floating up, not that I can think of in recent you know, last couple of decades.
Speaker 1: So and Anthony please chime in on this one here. So the cops playing this off like it's no big deal. Is this what are we feeling as far as this is concern? Is this them just trying to not raise alarm or suspicion. Is this something that really does happen and more frequently maybe in the past five years maybe instead of the last like thirty.
Speaker 2: I don't know, is this Why are the cops acting like this is no big deal?
Speaker 3: So the number so for me, the the the amount. So I'm torn right especially going on, especially going along the Columbia, there are so many easy access points where atrocious acts could be committed and no one's going to hear you scream.
Speaker 1: Now when you say that is it's because we are just so deep in the Oregon Trail bush there's just no civilization for miles or are you saying that, like.
Speaker 3: No, no, it can it can literally be. So there's a lot of overpasses by the river.
Speaker 2: Ah okay, a lot of uh bridge trolls and homeless folk I feel you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and uh yeah, We're just gonna leave it at there. There are a lot of spaces, especially along the along the Columbia River from Portland to the to the Atlama, that you don't have to go that far out to be completely secluded.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: Like my my personal growing up, I know six seven people that quote unquote were found in the river, so things happen. But the nine to ten guys, the six women that that pans out as far as like the deaths go to that, Like Portland has such a homeless population that a lot of a lot of the deaths really just get wrapped up into overdoses or they're just.
Speaker 2: Not talked about.
Speaker 3: Like I'm not gonna say Portland's Chicago or or La.
Speaker 2: No, but also their homeless population.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but I would from what I have heard and read, Portland, Oregon's homeless population could damn near rival LA's homeless population. Maybe not in numbers, but in violence, in drugs, in rapes and crimes and all of those things. Chicago has a homeless population, Yeah, but the homeless aren't who you're worried about in Chiraq, you know what I'm saying. But like apparently in Portland in LA, that's a different conversation.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, And I grew up in that crowd, Like so I skid.
Speaker 2: No, it's no longer just one street, you feel me, It's like twenty square blocks these days.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, it's yeah, but uh, there's also still that part of me where it's like they only found nine.
Speaker 2: Really. Yeah, So that's the other thing too.
Speaker 1: These nine are these and I'm sure there's gonna be more come out with the investigation. Are these suspected suicides or overdoses, accidental or otherwise people that got lost in the trail, people that were set upon under one of these overpasses, Like you're saying only nine, thinking that like that's a low number, so we're expecting that they're gonna find more as like the water warms up even more.
Speaker 3: I would be surprised if if they did it. I just I know, I know the things that are in that river, or I have a very good idea based on on people I grew up around heard that, so uh you know, I mean we'll see. But you know, like the the men being found in the river, like that's only one detail short of fitting another another stereo, another m O. And it wouldn't with Portland, and it would It wouldn't surprise me if a couple of people uh fell into that mm hmmm, that personally wouldn't me. Uh well, no, I said, like I say, fell into that because like granted, I'm into the dark shit.
Speaker 2: Like I I, but.
Speaker 3: I grew up in the Abyss, so it takes a lot.
Speaker 4: But Portland will throw you, throw you.
Speaker 3: In it and people that aren't ready for you. I can I can see people falling for uh media to use a broad term, yeah, like uh like, uh, what's his name? Like William Ramsey ties the Order of nine angles to the Smiley Face Killers. I'm not going to say whether that's legit or not. I've talked to a couple of those guys and they're weird, but I don't know about like serial killer weird. But hey, that's me.
Speaker 1: I feel like the Cult of Conspiracy needs to do an episode on the Smiley Faced Killers one of these days.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I'm yeah. I mean I don't feel like this is the avenue for it, but I mean, I mean I could plug you with a.
Speaker 2: Guy who used to be a member.
Speaker 3: You mean, who is a current member?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 3: I mean he might not want to, but I can ask.
Speaker 1: I mean, worst case scenario, he says no, I mean, we don't keep He's on YouTube and he says that he's a member.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now that makes it feel like he's fake.
Speaker 3: I mean I talked to the guy. Look, he's not putting out the deep dark secrets, but I mean he's an interesting fella.
Speaker 2: So all right you talking to him before? Now is this how close is it to the show.
Speaker 1: That came out about them a while back, like their big thing is to not be a victim, Like that was their big thing.
Speaker 2: Is like if you play like you're a victim, you're gonna be one.
Speaker 1: And it was mostly about taking responsibility for yourself and somehow murdering random people was like a part of it, but it was never random. There was like not contract killers, but there seemed to be like there was a lot of moving parts.
Speaker 2: Before they picked a victim.
Speaker 1: How close are these smiley faced people to the to the show that came out about them?
Speaker 3: So look, so first off, from personal experience, I I I have to separate that I cannot say that all nine are are s FK, but I can't deny that there might be. There is probably satanic influence in people who commit s FK.
Speaker 1: They may not call a satanic influence, but I would agree with the statement you just said for the record.
Speaker 2: They may call it something else.
Speaker 3: But yeah, well, and there's different divisions, like there's different denominations. I don't know enough to I can't really go about it beyond that you said nine a order of nine angles, Okay, Yeah, but I mean they're definitely satanic. They definitely fall under a lot of what I was talking about when we did that Left Hand Path episode. Yeah, I mean, honestly, I was just the type that I'm just the type if somebody, if somebody's talking enough shit, I'm gonna go check it out. And that's kind of what I've been doing for like the last six seven months. Like I'm gonna go, I'm gonna go, I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go talk to the villains. Because I'm halfway there myself. I feel that, Okay, but yeah, no, but getting back to the serial killers and and the bodies, like, yeah, I'm I I like any other police department, they don't want to scare the public with, oh there's a serial killer on the loose. So I mean unless a reporter or somebody finds a link to all of them and it gets leaked to the point where they have to say it. Even if there is uh, they will.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: They went into the last minute for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I mean, like I mean, I was I was in like when I was in prison. There there was a guy that it's called the spring Water Corridor. It's like this biking walking trail that goes all the way from one end of Portland to it to the other end like deep, like it's like starts and like Sandine goes all the way over into Hillsboro. Well, in the portion in southeast Portland, that one that runs through Felony Flat, there was a string of a string of rapes that happened to no rapes that happened to women.
Speaker 2: We're not on YouTube, homie, you can use proper english here. I forget, I forget. Okay, Well here's my question.
Speaker 1: Then there's an actual group of killers that are in this area, why are they not just picking off the homeless population and trying to elevate the city as a whole. Now, listen, I'm not going to go on some big hay ud spill towards the homeless or the dishomed or whatever they want to call themselves these days, the unhowled or whatever. Everybody's got their shit. Some people fell on hard times and ended up there. Some people are there by choice. Like I'm not here to judge, trust me, I have none to give.
Speaker 2: But if that's the case, why don't they just like they could sacrifice so many to these deities there's that the fields are a plenty.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna counter that point Okay, if if you're if you're going we're all into the dark art right now? Okay, right discussion, Say, yeah, what sacrifice is going to mean more? The quote unquote nobody's sleeping under a bridge, right, or the do good citizen that is, you know, quote unquote doing the right thing like a person of God, a pillar of the community type of what sacrifice is going to mean more?
Speaker 1: But could you like, could three nobodies equate to one somebody, five, ten?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know how the spiritual uh scales can be turned on this or if that even equates, But I just I don't know.
Speaker 2: I feel like there's a better way.
Speaker 3: I mean, I wouldn't I wouldn't disagree, but there's levels, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean?
Speaker 3: And like this is is this isn't even just in you know, quote unquote human sacrifice, right, you know, but just just in general, like I mean, granted I'm Pagan, but you know, if you want something like if you I know, Christians don't really sacrifice in that sense, in that sense, right, but like if if you if you really want something from God, right, you might like during lend if you're a Catholic and forgive me if I'm using the wrong terms. You're you'll understand what I'm trying to say. You might give something up equal meaning to receive that gift.
Speaker 1: You're You're not far off based on that, And that's all I was gonna say. Christian, not just Catholics, but Christians, when we sacrifice, it's not sacrificing a living entity.
Speaker 2: It's usually sacrificing.
Speaker 1: And denying our flesh something and that's a form of sacrifice.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I see what you mean on that.
Speaker 1: So you wouldn't just sacrifice like like to say that.
Speaker 2: I'm giving up something.
Speaker 1: I'm fasting for instance, Right, let's say I'm fasting from uh, I'm fasting from Popeyes for the next six months to get closer to God. Yeah, well, how often do you eat Popeyes on a regular basis?
Speaker 2: Like, that's not giving up? So I see what you're saying.
Speaker 1: You would give up something or sacrifice something that is really important to you.
Speaker 2: Otherwise it's I see what you mean.
Speaker 1: Okay, So slaughtering a bunch of homeless people to Molek wouldn't do well for Molek. He wouldn't he wouldn't want those sacrifices. I feel you well.
Speaker 3: And I would also refer you to what Jacob talked about when I forget if it was on the colder on Meta mysteries. He had that demonologist guy, right, and the demon wants chickens, and he gave him a couple of what cornish game hens or whatever. Yeah, and he said the demon was like not like similar, like as much as I hate like, as much as I hate to say similar comparison like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I feel this, Okay, okay, so fair enough, the homeless are safe from being slaughtered for pagan or not pagan, excuse me for satanic or dark arts worship.
Speaker 2: So all right, fair enough.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, that means that the good in the world are vulnerable.
Speaker 2: Which is why we should all be carrying. Ladies and gentlemen. Please, if you do not have a weapon, do like Jesus said, sell your cloak and buy one. But anyway, all.
Speaker 1: Right, right, So I talked a little bit about these killers and things. Now, I did have a couple of things I wanted to bring up tonight, and we're going to run through those and if we get done with all the things I have, and we wanted to get back to the chat. I see there's more articles that have been shared, then we will in fact get to them. So now let's just talk a little bit. Staying on the American continent here, Elon must says he's stepping back from DOGE.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I don't know if anybody's heard about what's going on here recently, but yeah, Elon has said that he's done his job as far as he is concerned. The DOGE organization is still going to be blowing and going. But Elon himself, he's got other businesses to run. He's trying to get to Mars, He's trying to build better ais and things.
Speaker 2: So he himself is going to be stepping away from DOGE.
Speaker 1: The key points here Elon says he's stepping back from the White House DOGE office in May. Must says it will allow him to focus more on Tesla. Tesla has struggled amid the backlash too Musk's service in President Donald Trump's administration. So after spending three months trying to radically reshape the federal government and its workforce, Elon Musk on Tuesday said he would soon be stepping back from the.
Speaker 2: White House's DOZE office starting next month.
Speaker 1: This is a direct quote by the way, I will be allocating far more of my time to Tesla, he said in a Tesla earnings call, adding that the major work of establishing the Department of Government Efficiency was done. He said he will continue to spend a day or two a week, spend a day or two a week that makes no sense on government matters, as long as it is useful and the President wants him to do so. Tesla stock jumped up about five percent in after hours trading after Musk announced the plans.
Speaker 2: To reduce his role with Doze.
Speaker 1: The announcement came on the heels of a disappointing quarterly report for the company, which has struggled in the month since Musk began advising President Trump.
Speaker 2: Before Tuesday, Tesla stock was.
Speaker 1: Down forty four percent this year, and its first quarter sales came in way under expectations. Well, you know you'll have that because I don't know, I personally don't understand the whole craze about everybody wanting a Tesla. I think it's overhyped. It's an electric vehicle. When the battery pack goes out on you, not if, but when you have to replace the battery pack, which is I think two thirds of the cost of the car. And I even know a guy, and I've talked about this on the cult before, I know a guy personally who bought a Tesla. I forget which model, excuse me for not knowing it, but whatever it was, it was like a thirty thirty five thousand dollars car something like that, and it was a five year note.
Speaker 2: Fine. Cool.
Speaker 1: He had to replace the entire battery pack on this thing, which for the record is basically the entire chassis. Okay, he had to replace this three years into owning this vehicle.
Speaker 2: You know how much that cost?
Speaker 1: Twenty two thousand dollars before be or he even got the car paid off, he owed and ended up upside down because of having a Tesla. Now, I don't know if they have fixed the issues with those lithium ion batteries and they're more you know, sustainable.
Speaker 2: Now, I just don't believe.
Speaker 1: So lithium ion is the quote unquote best mass produced battery we have currently, but it's not exactly like it's the best ever ever. I still I don't understand why we're not putting more weight into graphene batteries. The technology is there, the studies are there. Somehow we're still messing with lithium ion when graphene is right there. You know how easy graphight is to find.
Speaker 2: Graphene is hard to make quote unquote because it's just time consuming and painstaking to make it. It's not dangerous. There's so harmful chemicals. There's no it's nothing like that. But anyway, I digress.
Speaker 1: Under Musk's unofficial leadership, Dose has targeted a wide swath of federal agencies for cuts, including dismantling the US Agency for Internetational Development while that would be the US AID, while attempting to gain access to sensitive data and payment systems at the IRS and Treasury Department, and trying to shut down the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, which yeah, y'all remember that everybody was so mad that he was trying to get everybody's tax information. It's like, bro, he's a billionaire who owns a tech company. He could have hacked the US Treasury Department at any point if he wanted. What do you think he's gonna do with your social and your credit card numbers? Elon the one of if not the current richest man on earth is he's trying to pull the biggest heights on Earth and just rob every citizen in America. Sure, sure, that's a thought, one of the most thoughts that anyone's ever had, some might say. Musk has also helped Trump get the federal workforce through the buyout offers to government employees, mass firings of probationary workers, and downsizing of agencies like the National Institutes of Health.
Speaker 2: Despite its large scale.
Speaker 1: Targeting of federal agencies and workers, DOGE has not yet come close to its savings goal. Musk first promised that his sweeping Doze cuts with save taxpayers two trillion dollars, but later downgraded that to one trillion, and further again to one hundred and fifty billion dollars. Look, it's savings. It's savings, right, Maybe not two trillion. I would really like to see that number be a realistic thing. But okay, he saved the taxpayers one point or one hundred and fifty billion.
Speaker 2: That's nice. I feel like we can cut more.
Speaker 1: But anyway, DOZE has claimed savings have been riddled with mistakes and corrections, including removing four billion dollars from its wall of receipts in March, dropping its real estate savings by one hundred and fifty million later that month, and lowering its savings claims by over nine billion dollars over a two over two days in February. Musk's involvement with Doze was never meant to be permanent. As a special government employee, he is not allowed to serve more than one hundred and thirty days in a three hundred and sixty five day period.
Speaker 2: I know everybody was super worried.
Speaker 1: That Musk it was gonna be basically puppeteering Trump or vice versa, and that they were gonna be running the world together. In all of this, I know there's gonna be a lot of very upset liberals to see Musk go back to making cars and rockets and not be in the back pocket of Trump. I know they're just gonna be so disheartened to hear that they were wrong yet again.
Speaker 2: But here we are.
Speaker 1: It's only been a few months and he's already like, yeah, well, I did my job. I got the computer nerds that are gonna keep pumping AI to the systems to find the fallacies. But as far as me, I gotta go. I got money to make, so I mean, hey, I get it under Trump's original executive order the DOJE office can run through July fourth, twenty twenty six, and the two hundred and fiftieth anniversary of the nation's independence. Many of dose's top leaders are linked to Musk's companies. It's unclear whether they'll also be scaling back their presence at Okay.
Speaker 2: So elon stepping away from DOGE. I don't know if.
Speaker 1: Anybody has any uh, negative thoughts on this, positive thoughts on this neutral, but I kind of see this as a good thing. I'm personally on board with it. I see Musk as a chaotic neutral one hundred percent. I see it as a chaotic neutral. He is one step away from being a super villain that nobody can stop. He's also one step away from saving the world, and nobody could stop him. He's he's floating in the middle, just kind of doing elon things.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: He's like the ultimate weaponized artist. And I again not mad at that. He's got his role to play. So you know, I think he did a good job. He shook things up, and now that he's going back to making money and continuing his Tesla and SpaceX and all these things, I still wouldn't be shocked. I know some people disagree with me on this because some people believe that space is fake.
Speaker 2: I am still of the belief that space is a.
Speaker 1: Real thing, and his biggest goal has been to get to Mars. I still believe that that's his actual goal. I don't know if he's going to achieve that goal or not. But I also wouldn't be shocked if sometime in the next ten years if a SpaceX rocket with human beings doesn't land on Mars. Like when that happens, it's not gonna be like earth shattering news to me. I see it as like an inevitability at this point. But I know people disagree with that. They people believe what they believe on that. All right, now, let's talk about this guy. This guy right here now report FBI agent Elvis Chan. Elvis Chan, I think the name is hilarious, key figure in the twenty twenty election sense scheme placed on terminal leave. Now, does anybody remember the twenty twenty election censorship information, the big scandal that went down with that Hunter Bayer's laptop, Trump being in cahoots with Russia, Russian collusion, Oh my god, all these all these wild claims and for some reason, the FBI was complicit in trying to screw over Trump at every conceivable urn.
Speaker 2: That'd be because of your boy, Elvis Chan. So he let's talk about this here.
Speaker 1: FBI Assistant Special Agent in Charge, Elvis Chan, one of the central figures in the federal government's censorship and conservation yeah, censorship of conservative voices during the twenty twenty presidential election, has reportedly been placed on terminal leave. The development was first reported by independent journalist Brianna Morella. Chan, who served as the FBI's key liaison between the Foreign Influence Task Force and big tech companies like Twitter, Facebook, and Google, was instrumental in a government led censorship campaign to silence conservative voices and suppress damaging information about Hunter Biden in the lead up to the election. It's no longer a hypothetical. It's no longer ah. Well, you know, they the all the encompassing day quote unquote, They were just trying to screw Trump over and over.
Speaker 2: Buh.
Speaker 1: And it's not that he was a sore loser about the twenty twenty election, noe. This guy was the liaison from the FBI to Twitter, Facebook, and Google.
Speaker 2: And let's not forget that Zuckerberg has come out and said that he was told by three letter agencies to censor information. He came out and said to the world that he was guilty of it. He apologized, but he absolutely did this.
Speaker 1: We know for a fact Google did this as well, and Twitter before it was owned by Elon was absolutely censoring information and pushing certain algorithms. Is it crazy to see that a Chinese guy?
Speaker 2: Uh oh? Uh oh?
Speaker 1: Is it crazy to see that a Chinese dude working for the FBI was at the center of all of that. Okay, I know, maybe I'm just maybe I'm just thinking too heavily into this. Morello's citing sources familiar with chan situation, reports that the longtime San Francisco based agent has not accessed any of his government devices for over a month. Chance still lists himself as the Assistant Special Agent in Charge on his LinkedIn page, which includes preferred pronounce he him because you look at this guy, and it's obvious that we need to know what would pronounce.
Speaker 2: He goes by yeah anyway, So that's that's one of the things there.
Speaker 1: House Judiciary Committee filed a lawsuit against FBI Assistant Special Agent in Charge Evis Chan last year for refusing to comply with a Congressional subpoena tied to the twenty twenty election censorship scandal. The lawsuit, filed in the US District Court for the District of Columbia, lays out damning allegations that Chan, acting as the FBI's liaison with big tech forums like Facebook and Twitter, played a central role in the federal government's backdoor scheme to center America's online before our sinsor Americans.
Speaker 2: Online before the twenty twenty presidential election.
Speaker 1: Despite being subpoena by Congress to testify, Chan, under orders from Biden's Department of Justice, refused to appear so the Biden administration strip told him not to show up. Why Because Congress wouldn't allow the DOJ lawyers to sit in and monitor the interview. Yes, the DOJ wants to babysit its agents during congressional investigations, undermining the House's constitutional oversight authority.
Speaker 2: According to the.
Speaker 1: Complaint, Chan was a pivotal figure passing information from the FBI to social media companies in the months leading up to the election, information that often led to the silencing of viewpoints inconvenient to the ruling regime I e. The Biden administration. According to Morello, Chan also testified in the landmark case Missouri versus Biden, a case in which Jim Hoft or which I Jim Hoft am a Plainton, where he conveniently claimed to have no internal knowledge of the FBI's role in pressuring tech companies to censor the explosive Hunter Biden laptop story. So he testified saying that he had no internal knowledge, and now he is being fired for being a key component.
Speaker 2: With the Biden laptop.
Speaker 1: So this would be what we would call perjury, ladies and gentlemen, which is a federal crime. The landmark case Missouri versus Biden centers on explosive evidence shown in the Biden administration's coordinated campaign to pressure big tech platforms into censoring dissenting voices.
Speaker 2: I was signed out in.
Speaker 1: The ruling for my aggressive reporting on election integrity, election fraud COVID nineteen, and government overreach. The court noted that the Gateway Pundit, which is the article that I'm reading, by the way, for anybody who's curious, was deep platform from Twitter in a series of suspensions throughout January February twenty twenty one, culminating in a permanent ban after publishing surveillance footage from Detroit on election night in twenty twenty. The footage showed suspicious delivery vans arriving at a vote counting center in the early hours. Yes, for anybody that's curious, you remember hearing that these vans showed up and just had bags after bags after bags of these mail in ballots and all of them, every single one of them were voted Democrat.
Speaker 2: All of them were voted for Biden.
Speaker 1: And it was in these weird cities that have a lot of mafia ties. There have been other mafia members that have come forward later on and said that, yeah, we absolutely rigged the election because that's.
Speaker 2: What we do.
Speaker 1: This guy reported on it and he was blasted. Now the guy who lied about it all is being found out and asked to leave, which is great. The report also documented that YouTube removed Gateway Pundit content related to voter integrity, and that Facebook repeatedly censored its posts about COVID nineteen and the twenty twenty election, using warning labels and algorithmic throttling to suppress reach.
Speaker 2: I absolutely have no doubts on any of this.
Speaker 1: So it says the court found that the Biden administration, in a in coordination with federal agencies and social media giants, repeatedly suppressed views related to the Hunter Biden laptop scandal, COVID nineteen lockdowns, and vaccine skepticism.
Speaker 2: Mask mandates the twenty.
Speaker 1: Twenty elections Integrity Party content targeting the administration absolutely absolutely agree on this.
Speaker 2: So yeah, this is absolutely another thing that is going on in our world today.
Speaker 1: We have all of the things that the conspiracy community, the truther community was saying for years has now been confirmed to be true.
Speaker 2: There's no two ways about it. This is the facts of the matter, all right. Before I read into the next article, because the next one is going to take us away from the United States, let me see what else we have over here.
Speaker 1: Pennsylvania House passes recreational marijuana legalization. I didn't know the Keystone State had legalized, Old Mary Jane.
Speaker 2: Good for them.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's a random article about the Temple of the Oculus and Nubis.
Speaker 2: One. Yeah, yes, indeed, yes, indeed.
Speaker 1: All right, So Raven says, as far as Elon goes, she does not like him or trust him.
Speaker 2: Just has those vibes. I get it.
Speaker 1: I get it, and I sound like I even like necessarily defending or going against him necessarily. I just see him as a weird, chaotic neutral. Let's see, I'm a felon. I'm stuck old school blades and bows, Anthony. I feel that Merlin sent a picture of a Knights templar looking dude with an old musket.
Speaker 2: Yo, I feel that. I feel that.
Speaker 1: And you know, the the day and age may have changed, and so have the weapons, but the the intent, you know, I say, it's still there in some cases, So absolutely perry this you casual bro's hair? Yes, indeed, Yo, seriously, Elvis Chan. First of all, what an unfortunate name, Elvis Chan. And then to have that kind I don't even want to say a hairline that was that was negative hairline. But yeah, and there's more to the guy. He's lived in San Francisco for a while. But shocker, he has a lot of chies to the CCP. Oh No, the CCP infiltrated the FBI. Yeah, yep, they sure did. They And it's not like a new thing they've infiltrated. There was another case we just talked about a couple months ago they infiltrated the Mayor of New York City's office through like three administrations.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, it's it's bad.
Speaker 1: And speaking of the CCP, we are gonna talk about them actually, and I have that article pulled up.
Speaker 2: Yes I do, Yes I do. This is a great time here.
Speaker 1: So this isn't directly towards China, but it is very indirectly involving China here. This is from Al Jazeera. And yes, I know they have an agenda that they push. I feel that.
Speaker 2: But let's talk about the India and Pakistan situation and why other countries, namely China and Russia and America are.
Speaker 1: Being pulled on in this situation. All right, there's reasons for this backdoor deals, military alliances, economic alliances, all the things. So for anybody who is unaware, India and Pakistan have not been homies for a very very long time, pretty much since Pakistan became a nation, right, India's had some issues with them. They've had border disputes over the Kush region. This is like the border between the two nations, right, India being a primarily Hindu nation, Pakistan being a primarily Muslim nation. Not just as at a border dispute between two nations, but they actually push it to the realm of religious dogma type of fervor with this. There was a border dispute last week. Pakistan blew up an Indian outpost. India has responded in kind and has started lighting up Pakistan. And there is the question if this is about to go to an actual all out boots on the ground war.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it will. The possibility is very real. The one thing I don't like is that they keep bringing up the fact that these are nuclear powers, so it could go to a nuclear war. Y'all.
Speaker 1: It's not going to a nuclear war. It's never going to go to a nuclear war, period, heartstop. The whole reason of a mutually assured destruction agreement is because it's understood that you would be mutually destructive, like the entire earth is going to shit all over you the second you launch a nuke.
Speaker 2: That's understood.
Speaker 1: So please, everybody, don't listen to these media outlets and these legacy medias and the news all saying that.
Speaker 2: It's gonna go to nuclear armistice.
Speaker 1: Armistice means peace, But you know what I'm saying, it's gonna be a nuclear war.
Speaker 2: It's not No, it's not right.
Speaker 1: That being said, why is China weighing in on this situation, Well, China and India also have their own border disputes in the north of India south west of China. Fine, but y'all remember when I talked about the Chinese Belton Road initiative. Well, a good chunk of that goes through Pakistan, and they are trying to or I'm sorry Pakistan. I know somebody's gonna get mad at me for mispronouncing the nation and because apparently saying Iran is ignorant and it's Iran. So Pakistan has a real tight like they're in good with China right now.
Speaker 2: Main reason is because they are. China is trying to.
Speaker 1: Use Pakistan's port to be able to get another sea port so they don't have to go through the Strait of Hormus, which would be really beneficial for them. But let's just read into the article here. India Pakistan, can other countries pull them from the brink of conflict? I would say maybe not pull them from. I'm thinking they're gonna push them to the brink of conflict. India's carries it out strikes on what is described as terrorist infrastructure in Pakistan and Pakistan Administered Kashmir in response to last month's deadly attack on Indian Administered Kashmir, further raising tensions between two nuclear armed neighbors. I'm telling you they cannot help themselves, but bring up the nuclear arms.
Speaker 2: They just gotta. But I digress.
Speaker 1: Pakistan said on Wednesday that at least thirty one people were killed and dozens of others injured in the Indian attacks. In retaliatory attacks by Pakistani forces, at least ten people have been killed in the Indian Administered Kashmir. Some o those American ministories. Islamabad, which is the capital city of Pakistan, said civilians were targeted in India's strikes, while India's defense ministry said its forces only hit bases where attacks.
Speaker 2: On India are planned and directed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm also gonna say that India doesn't I'm not gonna say they don't make mistakes.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's an imperfect world.
Speaker 1: India's military is extremely capable, extremely capable. I know for sure they're within the top ten.
Speaker 2: I want to say that in the top five strongest militaries on Earth. They are no slouches. They have the size, they have the training, they have the technology, they have the motivation like India's. India could handle up and handle Pakistan easily handily, but anyway, India has blamed the Pakistan for the April twenty second attack on Pahlgam Indian a minister Kashmir that killed twenty six people. Islamabad has denied it played any role and called for a neutral investigation into the worst attacked on tourists in Kashmir in a quarter century, a call rejected by India. Yeah, the last time the tourists were attacked in Kashmir. Not trying to point fingers, but which country of origin do y'all think the attack came from? Food for thought, ladies and gents. Anyway, India claim Pakistan had provided a haven for armed groups which have carried out deadly attacks, including two thousand and eight Mumbai attack in the twenty nineteen paul Wami attack a paul Wamah attack. Excuse me.
Speaker 1: More than two hundred people, including security forces, were killed in the two attacks combined. Now that being said, also, Pakistan is not exactly an unknown for harboring dangerous people. The Taliban al Qaida. They were hiding in the Pakistan mountains when American forces were in Afghanistan trying to find the guy.
Speaker 2: Like, that's an understood fact.
Speaker 1: Pakistan pretty much is extremely corrupt and I know a shocker a Middle Eastern country that's super corrupt. But basically, if you have the money to pay for it, they'll let you chill there.
Speaker 2: They really don't care who you are, what your allegiance is to.
Speaker 1: It's fine, right that being said, yes, there are some terrorist organizations that do call Pakistan home and these attacks were staged, planned and launched from Pakistan. Amidstaring tensions, international leaders have called for restraint after New Delhi's biggest attack on Pakistan and territory it controlled in decade decades. Excuse me, Islamabad. Has A has had long welcomed meditation and international jesus I cannot read today. Islamabad has long welcomed mediation and international involvement to resolved the decades old conflict over Kashmir, which lies at the heart of their border dispute, but New Delhi has tried to avoid Internet internationalization of the conflict. Both India and Pakistan claimed Kashmir, but each controls a part of it, with China also administering a chunk of Northern Kashmir. Yes, China has entered the conversation, which of course only could mean one thing here.
Speaker 2: Donald Trump don't trust China. China is ass ho. Donald Trump don't trust China, China is ass ho. I agree, random Taiwan Man. But let's continue here. Here's what you need to know about the international efforts to claim tensions between the nuclear armed nations. What have countries said so far about the escalation now? While reactions from the international community continue to trickle in, there is an overwhelming consensus that both countries should exercise maximum restraint. The United States, here's what we have to say on him.
Speaker 1: Secretary of State Mark Rubius both with the National Security advisors of India and Pakistan on Wednesday, urging the two sides to keep lines of communication open to avoid escalation.
Speaker 2: The US State Department said. Rubio said he would continue to.
Speaker 1: Stay engaged with both sides, was monitoring the situation between the neighbors closely and hoping for a peaceful resolution.
Speaker 2: That being said, I do know that America.
Speaker 1: And India here recently. I'm thinking it was like a year or two ago. Signed a military alliance, pack packed. Excuse me, I'm not saying.
Speaker 2: That they are like as locked in with US as Israel is locked in with America. But as far as this can go, America is trying to climb deeper and deeper into bed with India, not just on a military standpoint, but also for an economic and manufacturing standpoint, because they're trying to get off of China's tit. So that being said, if India's got some beef, it wouldn't shock me that America would throw their they're gaunt let in with this and say, okay, if you got beef, we got beef. That being said, India is more than capable of handling this situation on their own. I don't really believe that America is going to get involved. You know, maybe.
Speaker 1: Some some tariffs, maybe some arms support, maybe some weapons support, if it's asked of us kind of thing.
Speaker 2: I could envision a world where that happens.
Speaker 1: I have a hard time believing American troops are going to be sent to aid India in their fight against Pakistan. So Rubio is keeping it very neutral as much as he can here and says, look y'all, keep the lines of communication open. All right, let's try to just resolve this situation before it gets crazy here. But you know, the United Kingdom, the UK too has offered to play a diplomatic role in the Indian Pakistan conflict. We stand ready to support both countries. UK Trade Secretary Jonathan Reynolds told BBC Radio. Both have a huge interest in regional stability and dialogue and de escalation, and anything we can do to support that, we are here and willing to do. The conflict dates back to the nineteen forty seven partition of the Indian subcontinent by British colonial rulers in India and Pakistan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's a very fair point.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, like I said, since Pakistan became a nation, India has not exactly been thrilled about that.
Speaker 2: And then there's this one area is that Bolistan Boristan. There's one area that's almost its own independent nation, and it was for a while until they joined Pakistan. They also have had big, big issues and they as a region were very instrumental in the issues here. They provide like ninety percent of the water and energy for Pakistan and get pennies on the dollar for compensation for it. So you know, this is kind of a dirty thing in and of itself, the Pakistan India situation here. Now, China they have weighted on this.
Speaker 1: Beijing called India's attacks regrettable while urging both sides to exercise restraint. They're both China's neighbors as well. China opposes all forms of terrorism. The Chinese Foreign minister said in a statement, Now, that's kind of a counterintuitive to say that that's what he's saying out loud when in another report. Now, I wish I would have pulled that one up.
Speaker 2: The Chinese Minister of Defense says that they will fully support Pakistan in whatever happens next. Take that with whatever grain of salt. I see that as also China just trying to.
Speaker 1: Protect their foreign interests, right the Belton wrote initiative anything where that is running through, China's gonna do what they can to defend that and try to keep it peaceful around that, because if it's China's issue, it's China's issue. I'm not saying they're the root cause of any of these things by any means, but it makes sense to me that they would throw in their lot with Pakistan rather than India. It's not like Mody and Jijuping are on the best of terms right now either. France Minister Jean Noel Burrow said that while India's desire to protect itself from the scourge of terrorism was understandable, it called on both countries to avoid escalation and protect civilians. The UN Secretary of General Antonio Guierrez Gutierez whatever said the international community could not afford a military confrontation between nuclear armed nations.
Speaker 2: Once again, they have to bring up the nuclear arms. Okay, good lord, we understand they got nukes. Moving on, what has offered or who has offered to mediate? Now? This is interesting as well.
Speaker 1: Port Prior to India's much anticipated attack, a number of countries said they would be willing to get involved to help de escalate the continuing crisis. China has offered to mediate after Pakistan suggested that China could play a role in an international pro to investigate the Pahalogams attack, Chinese Foreign Minister spokesperson yep welcome to fair and just investigators at an early date. He urged dialogue to con and consultation to uphole regional peace and stability. Again, I see that as a little counterintuitive but okay whatever Russia. Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov's told his Pakistani counterpart is shak Dhar Okay that Moscow was ready to act for a political settlement of the situation in the case there was a mutual willingness on the part of Islamabad and New Delhi, his ministry said in a statement. Lavrov spoke to Dar on May fourth, two days after speaking to Indian Foreign minister. Not gonna pronounce that name. So while Russia will not come to the peace negotiations for their own situation, they are absolutely coming to mediate or they're willing to come mediate between Indian and Pakistan. I find that interesting.
Speaker 2: Equally interesting Malaysia.
Speaker 1: Malaysia, you know, country that's already got enough issues going on, which is seen as like a China junior and super tight withj But all right, Malaysian Prime Minister and War Abraham in a post on x express support for Pakistan's call for an independent and transparent investigation into the Polygrim attack. Malaysia remains open to playing a constructive role should the need arise, he added, suggesting a willingness to mediate if acceptable to New Delhi and Islamabad.
Speaker 2: Iran. Iran, oddly enough, has offered to mediate between this and by the way, I know, I know, maybe I'm a little biased here, but of the nations that are trying to mediate this, I find it odd that they all pretty much all sit on one side of this international alliance that is currently going down. I'm just gonna throw that out Iran. Tehran was willing to use its good offices in Islamabad and New Delhi to forge greater understanding at this de coul time for Minister Abbas Argatchi said on x four days after the attack. So, you know, I don't know here.
Speaker 1: I find that odd that they wouldn't be willing to let the United States or the UK or Germany. Let Germany media, they have no dog in this fight whatsoever. But no, no, We're going for the nations that are being considered the alliance of evil, the axis of evil.
Speaker 2: I've heard this term be used a lot. I'm not saying that China and Russia are all evil, but that is a term I'm hearing used on the mainstream media. I don't agree with that, but you know what I'm saying. So I just find it interesting that of the countries that we don't necessarily like three of the four of them are trying to broker a deal between India and Pakistan. Find that very interesting anyway, Tony, I saw you unmuted yourself a minute ago. I know you're want to weigh in on something here.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I was wondering if the article would bring up the five or six airplanes that Pakistan has shot down that most of the world seems to recognize, all the India denies it. Have you heard of that story?
Speaker 3: I have.
Speaker 1: I don't remember what the planes were, but I'm not even trying to French. There were French, French made planes.
Speaker 9: Yeah, French made planes. It's about a company called Rafale, and Pakistan has Chinese made planes. Pakistan also has done a bunch of military exercises with China for a while, and China is considering given Pakistan their latest fighters, that J thirty five, which is the F thirty five. Basically it looks very similar to it, So we'll see.
Speaker 2: Is that what they're calling the White Emperor.
Speaker 9: I haven't heard that name, but it looks just like an F thirty five. They pretty much copied it. Any Yeah, I kind of think that this is going to die down soon, because that's what happened back in twenty nineteen. I was texting with one of my Indian friends earlier today and he says he also thinks it's going to die down. He's not afraid of nukes. I'm not that afraid of nukes, but I think it is still something to worry about because it's not just the president or prime minister that can order them to be launched. Any country with nukes, to my knowledge, has devolved the ability to launch those down to some kind of lower level, so it's in the hands of probably a couple of dozen guys instead of just one guy there, kind of like the Doctor Strangelove movie that everybody has seen, something like that could happen. Maybe we've just gotten lucky anyway. Yeah, yeah, that was the only other thing I could think of. It was just the planes. So India has launched some missiles and Pakistan shot a bunch of planes down. They shot them down over India too, by the way, with surface to air missiles. From what I read.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not like a all knower as far as the Indian military's concern. I've done a couple of little I don't even say stories I've done with some research into the Indian military before, I know they're capable, right, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know what I know.
Speaker 1: They were in the middle of trying to buy either they were gonna buy some was it f thirty five's or the Sue fifty seven's from China?
Speaker 2: I forget what it was. There was a contract that was just put out and then America last minute pulled back on the deal and India bought the or is it Russian made? Is the Sue.
Speaker 9: Sue is Russian? It's it's short for Sue Foy. And there are other big couple of companies to be meg like MiG twenty nine, Yeah, Tupa Lev and I and there's a couple others now.
Speaker 1: And this is just me being I'm not trying to be shitty here, but I could also see America pulling back, and I heard a couple of different generals speak on it in so many words, basically saying like, no, we want India to get the other guys tech so that we can see how it compares in an actual war zone, to see how far behind they are with our tech or how it would fare against our own defenses kind of thing. So if that is the case, and if they do, in fact have these Russian Sioux jets. You know, I'm curious if Pakistan is able to shoot them down because Russia has been touting a lot of things about their jets capabilities and if and I'm not like these were French planes that were shot down and I understand that, but hypothetically, if Pakistan is able to shoot down they're great.
Speaker 2: Royce, mute yoursell brother.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm so sorry, you're good, brother.
Speaker 1: If Pakistan is able to shoot down a Russian what they're calling their sixth Gen fighter or maybe the fifth Gin, maybe they're not releasing their cream of the crop for sale.
Speaker 2: Fine, if they're able to shoot down from a basic surface to air missile that they have, I think that that would also kind of be.
Speaker 1: Some really good data for America to collect. That could be the motive there. I don't know this for a fact, but yeah, I see what you mean as far as like the nuclear war being something that needs to be at least talked about. But dude, if anybody was to launch a nuke, and yeah it's been it's been broken down to a couple of people on the lower ends, sure, that would mean that this one person that made the decision to turn the key and push the button just doomed his entire.
Speaker 2: Nation as soon as he decides to push the button. And I think that's understood nobody, even America.
Speaker 1: We're the only nation to ever successfully launch a nuke in a wartime field of any type. If we were to do that right now, all other nations with nukes will attack us instantly.
Speaker 2: We'll have about twenty minutes of chill time before we're all torched.
Speaker 1: And that's kind of understood. So I don't really see it as at I don't know.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 9: The reason they still could happen is because there's been a couple of incidents where it almost happened, where some guy thinks he sees a nuclear missile incoming on a radar screen, and depending on how his officer reacts to that, missiles could go flying. There's also been a couple of broken arrow incidents. Yeah, that's the euphemism given to it, where you know, a nuclear bomb accidentally gets dropped, just accidentally, and it's happened a couple of times and luckily none of them has exploded.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's happened like thirty seven times. In the Cotton Mill US thirty seven.
Speaker 9: Well, I didn't know it was that many, but I've heard of several.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Operation Chrome Dome when we used to have jets just flying the globe twenty four to seven with nukes and them just in case something popped off.
Speaker 2: There was more than a few times when the plane.
Speaker 1: Experience some issues and had to drop the load. But there was one in particular. God, I wish I remember the side. I want to say it was in Mississippi or in Georgia, and they had to drop two nukes out of the plane and the safeties were enacted on them, and there was like three separate safeties to keep this thing from going off. Each of them hit the ground didn't explode, which is great. However, on them when the investigation was done, of the three safeties, two of them failed and one was like still intact and kept it from blowing up. The problem is it was two separate safeties.
Speaker 2: Wow, as they're talking about nukes blowing up, I got fireworks going off behind my head.
Speaker 1: Really bad timing their AI or whatever this phone thing is. But anyway, it was two separate safety devices that kept them from going It wasn't like this one kill switch trigger that was like really super gigachad made that saved the world. It was an accident that each of these individually stopped it from happening. And yeah, that happened more than a few times, like more than we'd like to admit out loud, for sure.
Speaker 2: So I see what you're saying. Maybe like a.
Speaker 1: Combination of incompetence or you know, a little bit of fear mongering would attribute some general to go ahead and pull the trigger on a nuclear warhead. I could see it. But man, that would be just that would be the end of his whole nation.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I agree, it's also pretty unlikely. One other thing I wanted to bring up is that I'm sure you've read multiple articles on the effectiveness of different countries militaries, and when I read those, they're normally pretty slanted. I've seen articles saying that China would definitely win against Taiwan, and I've seen articles saying it would definitely go the other way. And this is why war is just such a gamble, and everyone seems to go into it thinking that they're definitely gonna win and be home by Christmas. It's like nothing has changed since World War One or long before that. Everyone goes into it with overconfidence, and I think India and Pakistan might better match than either side wants to admit.
Speaker 2: It's very possible.
Speaker 1: It's very possible, right because we're going off with the data that we have, and it's like at that point you have to look at who your source is and how valid is that source, then look at both sides of that conversation. I'm not saying that the Pakistani military is dog shit by any means.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I do know that India is extremely capable and they have the numbers. That being said, if they were to really throw in their entire might into it, both Pakistan and India, I have no idea how that would really shake out.
Speaker 2: I believe that India would win that.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 2: I don't mean that just because of the numbers.
Speaker 1: I believe that because if you just look at size of military and the tech they're dealing with.
Speaker 2: But I don't know that for a fact.
Speaker 1: There's been so many military upsets where the underdog absolutely came out on top, So who's to say right aside from that, I think that you're right. I haven't talked to anybody in India or Pakistan for that matter, as far as it goes, but I think that it'll probably get over hyped for a little bit and then it.
Speaker 2: Will blow over.
Speaker 1: But I would be remiss to say that there is no chance of this going into a full on, all out, knockdown, drag out war between the two countries. It's very possible. So I just wanted to bring that article up everybody. Now, This next one is rather interesting. The UN judge jailed for keeping housekeeper as a slave. I don't know if anybody heard about this one yet, but the United Nations judge, and we're gonna get into what her judiciary powers.
Speaker 2: Were with the UN. It's very ironic that she herself had a slave, and we're gonna yep, let's just dive on into it, shall we. Is from the BBC News.
Speaker 1: A United Nations judge has been jailed for six years and four months for forcing a woman to work as a domestic slave. Lydia Magombay, fifty, was studying for a PhD in law at the University of Oxford when police discovered she had a young Ugandan woman in her home carrying out unpaid work as a maid and nanny. Mcgumbay, who was also a High Court judge in Uganda, was jailed at Oxford Crown Court on Friday after she was found guilty of modern day slavery offenses in March. In sentencing, Judge David Foxton told the defendant she showed absolutely no remorse for her actions and she looked or she had looked to forcibly blame the victim for what happened. Yeah, because that's how slavery works, right, It's the worker's fault that they're a slave in England. Yeah, mcgumbay fraudulently arranged a visa for the woman, but it stipulated she would be paid to work as a private servant at the diplomatic residence of John mcgumbay, Uganda's former Deputy High Commissioner based at the country's embassy in London. Prosecutor said mister mcgumbay sponsored the victim's visa knowing she would actually work in servitude for mcgumbay. I'm sorry, mcgirwah, prosecutor said, mcgirwah, so the diplomatic residence of John mcgirway. Excuse me to miss mcgumbay. In return, mcgumbay the woman would provide him assistance in relation to a separate court case in Uganda in which he was a defendant and the court was told the trial heard mctgumbay paid for the victim's flight and picked her up from the airport, but the young woman then became a slave at the judge's home in Kindlington, Oxfordshire. This is her, by the way, she was studying for a PhD in law in England.
Speaker 2: As she had a house slave. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Mister Foxton described as a very sad case as he outlined mcgumbay's legal accomplishments, including her work in the protection of human rights.
Speaker 2: YEP.
Speaker 1: In a written statement read the court by prosecutor Carolyn Holly case don't know what that means, the victim described living in almost constant fear due to mcgumbay's powerful standing in Uganda. The woman, who cannot be named for legal reason, said she can't go back to Uganda due to fear of what may happen to her, and added that she may never see her mother again. Yeah, this is full on indentured servitude. Like, there's no two ways about this. This is a slave and this.
Speaker 2: Woman who was in London, England.
Speaker 1: Studying in law and had done so much human rights work and she was a u N judge. Yeah right, So anyway, the miss Holley said mcgumbay exploited her victim by taking advantage of her lack of knowledge about employment rights and misleading her about why she came to the UK.
Speaker 2: She said there was clear and significant.
Speaker 1: Imbalance of power within the relationship between mcgumbay and her victim treated as worthless. The Crown Prosecution Service authorized police to charge mister mcgirwa with conspiracy, but he had diplomatic immunity which the Ugandan government did not wave. So he knew damn good and well that he was bringing this woman into London to be a actual slave. But then he pulled his diplomatic community card and the Ugandan government he gave him that.
Speaker 2: But they said, yep he does. He's got diplomatic community. It is what it is. Mcgumbay.
Speaker 1: The lady who had the slave had denied forcing the young Uganda woman to do household chores and said she always treated her with love, care and patience. Then Clark of the Thames Valley Police said there was no doubt that mcgumbay had known she was committing offenses. Modern slavery is an underreported crime, and I hope that the bravery of the victim in this case courages other victims of some modern slavery to come forward, he said. A University of Oxford spokesperson said the institution was appalled by its students' crimes. The university is now commencing its own disciplinary process, which has the power to remove students convicted of serious criminal offenses.
Speaker 2: The spokesperson said, Okay, so.
Speaker 1: Just in case everybody's not kept track of that, the un had this person, this lady from Uganda, who was there to do more work. But yeah, you look at her track record as far as the un was concerned. She wasn't like a champion of human rights, but she would have stylized herself as such, and she was trying to get a pH d involved from Oxford to continue furthering the work she was doing with the un Meanwhile, she absolutely had a slave, which I mean that the jokes right themselves, but also it's a disgusting thing, like a one hundred percent just disgusting. So if anybody has anything that would like to add on to that, one go for it. I'm gonna read some of these things in the chat. Let's see here. Oh all right, so we lost Anthony. He had to go in for the night. Anthony, thank you for joining.
Speaker 4: Us, sir.
Speaker 1: Let's see, this is the robot article Raven Lee has sent in. I thought a sex slave at first, you would think, you would think, and I'm not even saying that she wasn't used as such, like a slave can be used.
Speaker 2: For whatever the hell the owner wants to use them for.
Speaker 1: But from what the article and the reports would be leading us to believe, it was more for household chores and things of that nature. So I don't believe at this time there was any sexual abuse that was done to the victim. I'm not ruling that out, but I guess time will tell.
Speaker 2: More stories are going to come out about this, Okay, all right, so yeah it is. It is absolutely tragic, Raven I could not agree more. So let's get back to it here.
Speaker 1: The I had something pulled up about the Congo. But honestly, the situation in the Congo in Rwanda is so so in depth that it would take me an entire conversation of two hours to break it all down. Long story short, the M twenty three is allowing how could I put this, Rwanda sent fighters into Congo, a democrat republic Gernanda Congo, and now they are extending an olive branch allowing any Congolese refugees to come into Rwanda for force, you know, sanctuary where they'll be surrounded by the people who invaded their country. Let that one marinade as long as you need to to see what would happen.
Speaker 2: And if we.
Speaker 1: Only look a few decades back as far as what Rwanda will do or could do. Yeah, no, I'm not saying it's gonna be another machete genocide, but there's a greater than zero percent chance of it. Also, if you look at the military prowess of your average Rwandan soldier and compare that to your average Congolese soldier, I'm not even throwing this out to like be be shitty about this. The math is the math on this one Rwandan soldier is probably equal to about fifteen Congolese fighters. Like as far as the weapons, the training, the overall military prowess thereof you got, it's basically like a professional soldier with real training against I don't even want to say rebel forces, scared kids with guns.
Speaker 2: That is, that's what's being equated here.
Speaker 1: So when the M twenty three sent their troops, they're fighters into the Congo, it's been it's been rough for the Congolese people, the fighters thereof So we'll.
Speaker 2: See what happens with that.
Speaker 1: Again, I wanted to pull up an article to talk more about the current status of it.
Speaker 2: It's it's a mess. It is very, very messy and very ugly. We an'll need to go there as far as this episode is concerned. Anyway, moving on here, I actually had a couple of different things as far as tech goes, that we could talk about today.
Speaker 1: But let's see here. Royce actually sent this one in bionic lens. You've never seen anything like it. I feel like that was a pun. I feel like that was a pun.
Speaker 2: We all crave twenty twenty vision and envy those that have it, but it's still a thing of the past as technology finds something even better with the bionic lens. What is the bionic contact lens.
Speaker 1: The bionic contact lens is an advanced artificial lens that replaces the natural lens in the eye, offering enhanced vision beyond twenty twenty, reducing eyestrain and preventing cataracts and glaucoma. Developed by a Canadian company, Gumenttics Technology Corporation. It may also support features like smartphone projection and slow drug delivery through it, though it comes at a high initial cost.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could believe that. I absolutely could believe. It's going to be a little pricey on the front end. Look into the distance. Imagine seeing the smallest of details from thirty feet away instead of ten, for example, letters on a sign or a dial on a clock.
Speaker 1: Pretty cool stuff and definitely possible with the biome bionic lens. Whilst our national human lens Jesus, I can't speak today, Whilst our natural human lens limits us in how far we are able to see, this new piece of technology will remove the problem entirely. Say goodbye to strained eyes. The bionic lens uses one hundredth the amount of energy that our natural lens does. Now, how are you able to measure that? I mean, I'm sure there's a way. But this bionic mechanical lens is going to use a one hundredth of the energy that are actual born with human eyes does. But all right, this means straining eyes will no longer be a thing as well or as we will be able to focus on something for as long as we would like without the issue of damage to our site. That's pretty incredible. Let's check this out.
Speaker 2: It's a fifteen minute long video. Now we're not watching that, Good Lord.
Speaker 1: This exciting piece of technology will ensure that cataracts in the eye no longer occur. Cataracts results in cloudy vision when a human lens becomes less transparent. The innovation is literally paving the way to clear vision. Interestingly, the surgery undertaken by the or for the bionic lens would have the same tools and techniques as the cataracts procedure. Futurisms have quoted that cataract surgery is the most common and successful procedure in medicine, so there is real hope for this new piece of innovation. Another benefit is the tech lens Techi lens is a is is its ability, Good Lord, to prevent glaucoma, described by the NHS as an eye condition where the optic nerve which connects your eye to your brain becomes damaged.
Speaker 2: Glaucoma can be.
Speaker 1: Caused when a cataract's lens releases toxic substances into the chamber of the eye.
Speaker 2: Okay, so they're basically saying, okay, also, if it.
Speaker 1: Does look like that, that would be really cool. Like I'm not I'm not for because I know somebody, somebody is gonna try to hook this up to AI. I know it's gonna happen, right, But aside from that, if you're telling me that you could make your iris look like that and it can like change colors and stuff like, that's that's actually pretty.
Speaker 2: Cool, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Let's see what is the before we get too carried away. What are the limitations of the bionic lens? It can't solve it all. Unfortunately, the bionic lens won't be able to cure everything. For example, color blindness, cloudiness, uh, cloudy corneas excuse me, and torn optic nerves. Sure, okay, it makes sense it wouldn't be able to cure those things. The cost of the bionic lens. Each lens is expected to cost thirty two hundred dollars US, and this is without the cost of surgery. With time, it is likely to become cheaper, but to start, it will not be affordable to many people.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's fair.
Speaker 1: Unfair visual advantage, as not everyone will be able to afford this over or this supersite technology. One of the questions these innovators need to address is how fair it is if some people have significantly better vision than others with the bionic lens? Fair Like, I'm sorry, life's not fair. What difference does that make if somebody's got the money to put a mechanical lens in their eyeball?
Speaker 2: Like? Yo, who am I to whom i'd have judged? Good for you? Interesting stuff, Royce, very interesting stuff.
Speaker 1: Now, with all of that, I don't know if there was any other articles that y'all wanted to get into, but it is something else that roy sent as far as the Sanhedrin is concerned.
Speaker 2: Now, Royce helped me out here.
Speaker 1: Is this from the Sanhedron of the old times? Or is this the sanhedron that was attempted in twenty ten?
Speaker 4: So neither? Actually?
Speaker 1: Okay, real quick, Raven, your hand is raised. Is this involving the Sanhedron or something else?
Speaker 4: Oh? Sorry?
Speaker 6: Or should I get my hand raised?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 6: I had dropped something in the chat really quick of South Korea's liquid robot thing, and that I added like the YouTube video and all that. It doesn't have to be tonight, but I just wanted you guys to see it.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, So what does everybody feel y'all want to talk about the Korean Liquid robot or do y'all want to talk about Sanhedrin things? I'm down for either or matter of fact, we know, let's go.
Speaker 1: Let's get out of this and I will check the chat to see what everybody is feeling on this reading the I'm speechless text.
Speaker 2: Shut up, alex.
Speaker 1: Uh only says san he Dream. Royce says sand he Dream.
Speaker 2: We can do the g stuff word up, word up either as interesting. Okay, well, look all right, tell you all what.
Speaker 1: Let's put the Korean Liquid Robot conversation to next week or hell, we can even do it afterwards. This doesn't have to be a two hour pod. We can go aslong as we Dan will please. But I just know that everybody's got work tomorrow morning, so you know, try to be conscientious of these things. But all right, so Royce, break down what I am looking at as far as this Sanhedrin conversation is concerned.
Speaker 4: All right, So just to clarify. So the talent is made up of a number of they're called tract taps, like each has a very very specific thing. So you have Sennhedron, which is dealing with the laws of the court system. You have like Brokos, which is dealing with blessings. So there are a number of tractates that are in the town load.
Speaker 1: So quick would a tracta be equivalent to a book of the Bible or maybe like a chapter of a book of the Bible?
Speaker 4: Call it its own book.
Speaker 2: Okay? Then is like a book I got you and.
Speaker 4: Then inside you have they're called folio A and B. So like the one page of Gamara is front and back. It's not just it's not just like page one. It's like forty nine A and B.
Speaker 11: Okay, Okay, So so this one, so this portion of the Talmude is from the Tractate of Sanhedrin on on forty three A.
Speaker 1: Okay, So there's like side one of this scroll page page okay, good things, good things. And I do appreciate that this has a English and Hebrew translation here, because boyle boy, you're the only one here that can read Hebrew, and are you fluent in Hebrew or you like, have a working understanding of the language.
Speaker 4: Working understanding. But there's also a big difference between talmudik Hebrew, modern Hebrew and build of the Hebrew.
Speaker 2: Explain that to everybody who may not know what you mean by this.
Speaker 4: So, for example, and Tony probably can back me up on this, the verbs and some of the flowery language that might be written in the Bible is not going to be written, not going to be spoken in Hebrew or in modern Israeli. Which is.
Speaker 2: To say, like the Old English, the Shakespearean English that we read in the King James Bible is not.
Speaker 1: The same even in England English. That's not the way they speak today. Is that kind of an equal, you know, comparison.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes. And then as you read, you will notice that there are words that are bold and words that are not bold. The words that are bold are from the actually Hebrewic text. The words that are not in bold are basically the he help you understand all the ands and ofs and to give you complete context about what's going on. Because that's exactly how complicated learning gamar is. That's why people learn it. It's a very very high level because you have to have all this understanding that you know what's going on, and as you say, very often you know the time and the place, so you need to know what's going on, who's speaking, the opinion of who it was talking, and just FYI, Like there are plenty of cases in the Gamara where at the very end they'll say I have no idea, so you know, and then you try that.
Speaker 1: The equivalent of them being like, you go on this a long ti ratee about something.
Speaker 2: Then you're in like, but I don't know though you do you? Is that like their cop album?
Speaker 12: No, it's not.
Speaker 4: No no no, no for sure, No, no for sure, And basically what one of those like here, here's the situation that the gamar is given we don't know how to pascan, which means basically how to what the law should be.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, fair enough, But in that what the talmud is is the rules of how to act when in a foreign land, so to speak.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of things that you learn from it, but this is not where the law comes from. This is how to derive laws from. So like there's it's basically it starts with the gamar and then it keeps going and going up until he finally got to the shulkan Aruch, which basically means that which is the code of Jewish law, and that there's a huge way that an exhibition, that it went from one to the other, to the next to the next, because you don't dictate law from the Gamar like here, here's the general rules. But as far as like, okay, for example, the titsus these strings. Excuse me that a religious jeweill wear on the four corners of your garments? What makes that up? So in the Gamar? I'm not entirely sure where it talks about it. However, any code of Jewish law is when it codifies it.
Speaker 2: Got you speaking of do you wear those? By the way, the prayer tassels.
Speaker 4: All the time?
Speaker 2: Good for you, Good for you.
Speaker 4: I also wear mayamaga underneath my hat, and then when I can't wear mayamica, I wear my welbing cap. Well.
Speaker 1: I mean it's also it doesn't necessarily have to be a yamica, correct, as long as it is some sort of head covering to remind you that there is God above you, right.
Speaker 4: Yes, And by the way, so you've heard the term yamaka, right, yeah? Have you ever seen it spelled I have not. It's like why a r m U l K. And it's like, how the hell you get yamaka out of this?
Speaker 2: That's your open And.
Speaker 4: So the answer is that it's so it comes from yeu a malka, which means awe a reverence of the king.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, sure, So then let me ask you, well, no, I guess I was about to answer my own question.
Speaker 1: I remember we had this one doc, Navy doc. We called him juw Doc because he was, oh, I mean, he was born Southern Baptist, but he married a Jewish woman and he went through the whole process of converting to Judaism, and he would wear his yamica in his camis and all that stuff. By definition, wouldn't a military cover like b the equivalent to wearing a yamica as long as it was done with that kind of intent. But then I guess at that point, if you could get out of wearing it and also show your faith outwardly like that, why wouldn't you?
Speaker 2: So I get it album.
Speaker 4: No, So, so, actually that's not gonna be correct.
Speaker 12: So, first of all, when it comes to prayer, there's people that wear.
Speaker 4: Two coverings, like whenever you see, let's say religous Jews who are in the whaling wall. No, now, we're not talking about the morning prayers, because that's when you have the full prayer shawl and the filling. However, for the afternoon and evening prayers, it's very common to see a religious Jewish man wearing a yamaica and a hat. So even when I wear my baseball cap around town, underneath the yamaca.
Speaker 2: Yo, what is the name of that the super pimp nasty fur hat that you see Hasidic Jews wearing.
Speaker 4: Strim bro that you oh, dude, So first of all, they're awesome, They're they're amazing, but they are as an expensive.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, because it's like full on mink border beaver fur fox. I've heard of a couple of different ones, but like, dude, those things are so nasty.
Speaker 2: I would rock the hell out of one.
Speaker 1: If I live somewhere where it was cold, uh in Louisiana, that would be just asking to, uh, you know, dehydrate myself and go down as a heat casualty. But you know, for the guys that can rock it, I think they're cool as hell.
Speaker 4: But also, what's really what's really cool about hats. Is that if you see various people with different kind of hats, that kind of tells you what sect of casilla may follow.
Speaker 2: I remember hearing about this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because because not every Jew wears the same hat. So, for example, even among those who wear yamakas, you have the people that wear the ones with velvet on the outside, you have ones that are knit. So that's generally somebody who is either Orthodox or Modern Orthodox, okay, or and you have you have a flat hat, You'll you'll have strangles of various sizes. You'll have borsolinos, whether they'd be short brimmed and long brimmed, and you have all these various.
Speaker 1: Who wears it's like it almost looks like an Amish hat, but it's black, and it's also pretty pen nasty.
Speaker 4: Probably probably, okay, Yeah, Borcelains boris are very very common, especially in the Habad community.
Speaker 2: Word okay, all right, So anyway back to back to what we are reading here with Sanhedrin forty three A. So what exactly are we looking at here?
Speaker 4: So basically, this section of the Gamara is talking about if somebody is going to be killed, either the there are four ways of killing in the Gamara or in the ta stoning, burning and the two other ones I don't remember, or strangulation and drowning, I think. Okay, anyway, so you have to have so if somebody can get testimony that the person is innocent, we try to publish eyes that fact. But hey, this person is guilty of this crime. If there's anybody that can testify on his behalf, come come and testify, because we really want to save a life. So this, at least this section of Gamar is specifically talking about Jesus, which is the whole reason why I was wanting to bring it up. And now this is not the only place in Guar that speaks about him. But since I'm studying it as I come upon it, I'll let you know. So in the next seven years you'll hit the net. You'll we'll hit all of them.
Speaker 2: Sounds good to me.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: As far as the times when the Sanhedrin tried to kill Jesus, they stoned him once. There was another instance when he went to Nazareth and he proclaimed himself the son of Man and basically said that he was the son of God. His own town folk were attempting to kill him for it, but again it wasn't like they needed a witness because he said this publicly. There was tons of witnesses. It was there wasn't even need for a trial. It was understood that.
Speaker 4: But you still need one. So regardless of whether or not it's public or not, there still need to be witnesses. And these witnesses have to be credible. They have to be Jewish, they have to be men, they have to be men, have to be like shower shabas and mintzvahs, and so there's actually a lot of different qualifications that someone needs to have. So like yeah, yeah, so because as you said, so women cannot or can I be a witness. Jews who aren't necessarily religious also can't be witnesses.
Speaker 1: Now think you and I talked about this offline once upon a time, or maybe it was on the on Mike, I don't know. There was a case, and there's been multiple cases, but one in particular I'm thinking of where a husband and a wife.
Speaker 2: The husband was about to.
Speaker 1: Pass away and uh he did, but there was no man to witness the death, only the wife. So then there was a question if it was murder or not. And her testimony was worthless because she was a woman and there was no man there to witness the death or something along those lines.
Speaker 4: I don't remember that situation, okay. And as far as that, basically what you have is it the general cases if someone goes to war and you can't find a body, what happened? What is the status of his life? She can't she get remarried or not. So let's just say they say, all right, well, this person has died and she gets remarried. Well, he comes walking into town one day, what do you do? So is she prohibited to her husband? Is she not prohibited to her husband? Does she need to get divorced from the person that she remarried to. So there's a lot of different ramifications to these kind of questions. Fair, it's not simple at all.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so let's read in here again. Thank you for the English translation here, And that's a.
Speaker 2: B yes, says Uh.
Speaker 1: And the crier must also publicly proclaim that the transgression was committed on such and such a day, at such and such an hour, and at such and such a place as Perhaps there are those who know that the witnesses could not have been in that place at that time, and they will come forward and render the witness conspiring witnesses. Okay, So they're saying that basically, you have to give your entire whereabouts, at the time and place. This can't be third party information. I completely understand this. The missiona teaches that a crier goes out before the condemned man.
Speaker 2: Real quick, the crier.
Speaker 4: The person who announces the dath, this person. This person is different and one more quarter thirty the mission and gamara, So what the mission means is like those essentially are like the little subject text that it's okay, bus I apologize. Initially the Torah was not the not the written Torah, but the oral Torah was not written down. However, notes were allowed to be taken. So basically, so you had this great stage called Jhuda ha Nazi who basically compiled all the different teachings from all the different rabbis around it and put it in certain orders, so that that's called the mission. And then the gamara is what explains it. So when it just said a second ago, when the mission it taught, so that's what was originally taught, and then the gamara is expounding upon the mission.
Speaker 1: Got you okay, So again the mission to teaches that a crier goes out before the condemned man. This indicates that if only this indicates that it is only before him, i e. While he is being led to his execution. That yes, the crier goes out, but from the out set before the accused is convicted, he does not go out. The gamar raises a difficulty, but it isn't. But isn't it taught.
Speaker 2: In a barreta barissa? Okay, explain what on a passover Eve that they hung the corpse of Jesus the Nazarene after they killed him by way of stoning. So break this one down for me here. What is a bratia?
Speaker 4: So a brysa is a mission that was not written down. It's something that was taught and that's known but was not written down.
Speaker 2: It's like an oral torah kind of situation.
Speaker 4: An of the oral tora essentially, just it was not written down but it's still known about.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, got you.
Speaker 1: On Passover Eve they hung the corpse of Jesus the Nazarene after they killed him by way of stoning. Now they didn't kill him by way of stoning. They attempted to. And that was on Passover eve. He was hung a week after passover. So I'm not sure exactly what's meant here.
Speaker 4: I mean, basically, this is I don't want to call it revision, revision's history. But according to what this Gamari is saying, there is a difference in what the town would have arguingly happened as opposed to how Christianity says.
Speaker 1: Okay, fair enough, Now I do know that he was stoned outside of the temple in the women's what's not the women's.
Speaker 2: Circle, what's it called women's quarter, the women's Yeah, he was.
Speaker 1: They attempted to stone him there, but he was able to make a getaway at that time. But yeah, it was not too long after that when he he was crucified in all these things.
Speaker 2: But okay, so.
Speaker 4: Now it's heard the story. Are we say talking about like the whole allegory that says, you know, he who has who he doesn't have cassa first own? Is that what we're talking about?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, no, completely different, completely different. Time.
Speaker 1: He went to the tip simple steps and started preaching his message that he was the Messiah. And like I said, the Sadducees and the Pharisees were standing there, and as far as needing a witness goes, there was multiple of them that were standing there listening to this, So there really wasn't a need for a trial. Like I understand that everybody gets their day in court, but you have ten to fifteen high ranking Sanhedrin members that are hearing with their own ear holes this guy say these things. So at that point it's like, oh, well, open and shut, man, we could just get after it here. So he did make his escape on that one, but it was not too long after whenever he had his day on Calgary and the whole shebang. But going off of this here it says and a crier went out before him for forty days publicly proclaiming, Jesus the Nazarene is going out to be stoned because he practiced sorcery, incited people to idle worship, and led the Jewish people astray. Anyone who knows of a reason to acquit him should come forward and teach it on his behalf. And the court did not find a reason to acquit him, and so they stoned him and hung his corpse on Passover Eve. So this is like, what'd you call it? It was a not pseudohistory. You said it was something else.
Speaker 4: I said, revisit his history. So I'm not arguing which one is correct or not. Obviously, so I was not there right, right, right, But Christianity teaches a certain way. So this is at least how the Gamara is presenting what happened. That he was not hung on across that he was stoned first and then his corpse was hung.
Speaker 1: Interesting although, and this is also a point that I've had to I'm gonna remember this seeing Hedrin forty three. By the way, that so many people that we have had on the cult of conspiracy, one of them Mike ald Dank, who doesn't believe that Jesus was a real dude. And it's like even the people that wanted him dead wrote about him. So, I mean, it's it's not like you can even the most prolific atheist scholars will say that if anything can be confirmed about Jesus is that he did in fact live and die in Jerusalem, like he died in Jerusalem. Like that's not that's not even something that can be debated by any points that's understood to be facts. So when you hear people say, yeah, well Jesus was more like a metaphor. He wasn't actually a real guy that walk the earth. It's like, well, then pretty much every bit of what you're about to say next I can't even get down with because if that's the lack of research you've done to one of the most understood factual things throughout history, I don't even know where to go from there.
Speaker 4: So correct, you have to, you have to, you have to at least start on the same basis. So if some if there's an atheist in someone who's religious speaking or whatever religion wanted to be Christian, Buddhist, Muslim, et cetera. If de can't start off with by saying the Bible, whichever Bible there or their wholely scripture are accurate and correct and true, then there is no point of arguing. So if an atheist or someone who doesn't believe some things that great better example, I don't believe the New Testament. Fair so if you so, if you bring me a proof text from the New Testament saying hey this is what I believe, I can say, fantastic, that's awesome. I don't believe that. So we can't ever be on that same line.
Speaker 1: It depends on what the thing is though, And I usually whenever I have this debate with people, I'd say to write out the rip Negate, all the miracles described by Jesus and all these because that's the whole point of a miracle, right, It's something that cannot be confirmed by any other source. And like, I get that, But there is certain key historical things that happen in the New Testament, right, Diocletian coming after all the Christians and torching their cities and all these things, Saul of Tarsus killing Christians for a good while, Like, these things are historically based. So usually what I'll do is when I get in these bits of people, it's like, okay, let's start off with a baseline. Can we agree that Pontius Pilot was the third governor of Judea in thirty eighty. That's usually a line that regardless of whatever religious and socioeconomic and whatever things that you got, most people can at least get down on that one because it's written about by the Roman sources. And you know what I mean, I understand that history is a lot agreed upon and history is written by the victors, and like, I get that. With it, one hundred percent right, But that's pretty much an understood fact, I would think anyway, So from there away at least built outward.
Speaker 4: Right, for sure, I understand what you're saying as far as the historical. So right now, let's say we would so you and I would not be arguing the historical precedence that there was this person Jesus anadis nazarresk excuse me, So both of us would be on that same mutual page. Now, what happened after that? And you've said at this point of time before, there's a difference between whether somebody believes he said of God and is high or not?
Speaker 2: Right, right, It's the same as like saying like, oh, I don't believe Mohammad existed because I mean, nothing was written about him until after he died, and we have no depictions of him because forbidden to write anything down about him. This is just mass psychosis and it's all some big friends.
Speaker 1: It's like, no, I can at least acknowledge that your boy Mohammad lived and walked to the earth at one point in time. Now, whether he was the prophet or not, we can debate that point. But like I agree that Mohammad was a real dude, you know. It's it's the little stuff like that, and you'll find these people that are just unwilling to even conversate on it because it's just goes against their whole thesis.
Speaker 2: And it's like, well then you need to rework your thesis. Bro. You know, I don't know, but anyway, all right, so let's let's continue this.
Speaker 1: Here is that ullah or ullah Ullah? I think Jula said, and how can you understand this proof? Was Jesus the nazarene worthy of conducting a search for a reason to acquit him? He was an inciter to idle worship, and the merciful one states, with regard to an insider to idle worship, neither shall you spare, neither shall you conceal him. That's Deuteronomy thirteen to nine. Rather, Jesus was different, as he had close ties with the government and the gentile authorities were interested in his acquittal. Consequently, the court gave him every opportunity to clear himself so that it could be not be so that it could not be claimed that he was falsely convicted.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, he he was brought before a trial and they gave him all the chances to recant his statements and all the things.
Speaker 2: And he he went down, sticking to it one hundred percent. Apropause. Apropos, apropos, apropos, all right, apropos.
Speaker 1: The trial of Jesus. The Gamara cites another brasa.
Speaker 2: Did I say it right?
Speaker 4: Brysa?
Speaker 2: Damn it? Brysa?
Speaker 1: Where the sages taught Jesus and Nazarene had five disciples Matte, Nakay, Netzer, Boonie, and Tode. I'm sure I butchered those names. Apologies, I don't speak, you know, the Kamara.
Speaker 2: They brought Matthai, which I think would be the Jewish name nephew. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Basically into stand trial, Matthew said that to the judges, shall Matthew be executed? But isn't it written when matt isn't it written when Matthew? Shall I come to appear before God? That Psalms forty two to three.
Speaker 4: Matt hawaian one second holi. So in that case, Matthai is the Hebrew word for when. So they're so they're saying they're using a synonym. So Matai being a disciple, and Mattai mean win. So doesn't averse say this? So almost everything in them. When it comes to using proof, text always backs things up with scripture, so regardless of whether so regardless of whether it comes so it doesn't always come from the Torah. So one of the things that you've said before, then maybe you can actually help me answer this question because I don't necessarily know usily there are some Jews that don't believe that the everything that anything after the Torah is followed. To help me understand that, because that's not a thing.
Speaker 2: So I don't know if it currently is.
Speaker 1: But I do know during the time of Jesus there was a group and I'm not sure, actually no, I'm going to look this up because was that explained to me?
Speaker 4: What so a sadduccee as someone who only so they still believed in the entire Bible.
Speaker 12: But what they did is that they did not believe.
Speaker 4: In the torriship pay the oral trition. They only believed in the written So for example, but when it says talks about the film, you should bind them upon your armed and should be a reminder between your eyes, they have their own tradition what that meant, and they actually tried to put the film literally in between your eyes, by your nose, as opposed to where Jews wear it on the top of their head.
Speaker 2: Okay, so they are called the Karrite k a k write Yeah.
Speaker 1: The k write Jews are the Jewish religious group that primarily adhere to the written tour of the first five books of the Hebrew Bible and reject the oral Torah, including the Mishnah and Talmud. According to the Jewish Virtual Library, they consider the Tanakh to be the supreme authority in religious law and theology.
Speaker 4: Chanak, by the way, is an acronym for Torah, which is the Torah, the Nvim, which is prophets, and the two Vim, which is the writings.
Speaker 1: Okay, So, and I don't even know how many of them there are today.
Speaker 2: I do know that they exist.
Speaker 1: And this is a group that has always existed, it says the historical context here. The separation betwe the Karaike and Rabbinic Judaism began in the eighth century CE, with figures like Anon Ben David playing a key role in the development of the Karaite beliefs.
Speaker 2: The Charats have a long history of resisting rabbinic authority and advocating for a literal interpretation of the Torah. Huh okay, so fair enough.
Speaker 1: In essence, the karte Jews are a group within Judaism who prioritize the written Tora over the oral tour and its interpretations, emphasizing a direct and literal understanding of the scriptures.
Speaker 4: Interesting, which doesn't make anything, which doesn't make any sense coming from someone who's Jewish, because you can't understand the written text if you don't have an oral companion that goes along with it. So the tillin is one example of that. Another example, would we just strings? It's something that sits us, right, So like how many strings, what color? Or how do we know what kind of garment it needs to go on? What is a garment that is appropriate? What the garment is not appropriate? All this is derived from the oral Torah, so like you can't understand the written without the oral.
Speaker 2: But that's what I'm saying, Like, okay, it's it helped me out here when the Torah was written down, that was written by Moses after they had left the slavery in Egypt.
Speaker 4: Correct, Really, we have a tradition that she wrote the tour of the day before he died, okay.
Speaker 1: Right, right, right, So and that's before they even got back to the Promised Land because he was not allowed to enter. Well he wasn't, but they had retaken the land before he died.
Speaker 4: No, correct, so no they did not. The Torah ends with the children of Israel right about to cross over the Jordan River.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's been a while since I read the ot, so forgive me, but okay. So with that being said, there were some oral traditions that were understood to be before Moses ever started to write things down, And so I wonder if these this group of Jewish people adhere to the oral Torah up until Moses or all these other things come after that.
Speaker 4: So one one of the traditions that we have is that when Moses brought down the Ten Commandments and the Torah in general from God, he also passed on the oral transmission to it. So both of them were hand in hand. So it's not that one was written down and one came way later. By the time it was codified in uh In in Babylonia, it would be they've they've literally known this ever since that. So so for example, to fill on, I keep going back to these. It's a fantastic example is because we know. That says that the only reason why we know that it needs to be square, that how how it's everything is put together, is because we have a tradition, because that's what from Moses from outside. I yeah, period. So like there's traditions that we had only because of that. So that's one of the reasons why we know is that both of them were brought down at the exact same time, not one first and then the other one later.
Speaker 1: Got you, okay, So yeah, I don't understand it either. I mean, I feel like you would have more of a standpoint on this one than I would, because I knew there were certain groups that like and it's the same with like Christianity, right, there are certain groups that acknowledge the New Testament but hate the Apostle Paul, even though he wrote most of the New Testament.
Speaker 2: They just like negate everything that he wrote.
Speaker 1: Then there's others that like specifically only talk about like, yes, the Gospels of course, but only talk about what.
Speaker 2: Paul wrote because he was like the guy.
Speaker 1: Then there's other groups of Christians that for some reason only acknowledge the Old Testament and like a little bit of the Gospels. It's there's so many different people that have their own versions of it in like which sections they find to be more important than the rest.
Speaker 2: And I personally don't understand that. I think the entirety of it is needed to get the entire scope.
Speaker 1: But you know, and in the same sense, let me ask you, and we've talked about the Kabbala before and how that is, you can't even start studying the Kabbala until you're forty.
Speaker 2: If I'm not mistaken. In Hebrew tradition, you shouldn't.
Speaker 4: It shouldn't. But you also need to study a lot beforehand, right, You need you need a basis in Torah and profits and the writing and the talent with before you even get to that. That's like, it's like there's a gamatria, right, so we have a tradition that gamatria is need there need to be a tradition for it. So for example, these people that come up with this red numbers, well, forty three equals this, which means.
Speaker 12: This like, that's honestly a bunch of nonsense and bullshit really.
Speaker 4: Because it needs absolutely worth. So first, so here is a real world gamacho example. So there is a portion in the Torah that basically Moses's name is not mentioned one little bit and all the other two in the in the Tora obviously before Moses mentioned he's not going to be there. But basically, starting from Exodus, where Moses has been introduced, until the very end, there's never a portion that he is his name is not mentioned except for one. And with that being said, so the question is why so the following porsha portion is called a parsha basically when it was after the Jews had sinned, and God told Moses, look how about this, let me destroy the people and I'll start over with you. And what Moses said is if if you do that, take my name, take my name out of the eu Torah. And we know that a prophet's where it cannot not be abided by. So there so, therefore the previous parsha, his name was not there directly in that portion there there are various numbers or a number of verses, right, so that one was one hundred and one versus, which seems random. However, if you take Moses' name, so there's a way in Hebrew to write things out in full or not so for example, like the letter M for example, so mem So even though it's its own letter, just being one letter. It can be written out as mem mem so sheen also so sheen, yod nun and hey hey you and alif were Actually there's like four different ways of spelling that, but I digress and either so the hidden letters of Moses's name, if you add those up, actually equals one hundred and one. So this so this is this is this, So this is a this is a goa maatria that's actually known about and we've had we have a tradition for so this, So this is so as opposed to somebody who said, all right, well the so T is you know, is the seventeenth letter, and H is in the bunch of nonsense bullshites or when whenever these people come up with these nonsensical things and the gamatria of they have no idea what the fuck they're talking about.
Speaker 1: So let me ask you the jamatri or gumatra excuse me, the gomatria calculator that you can google search real quick and just put in a term a word. Whatever is it doing the calculations correctly or is it doing it based off of like you said, T is seventeen uh you know, uh A is one, and it's just kind of adding it up that way, and it's just whatever, and it's looking at whatever words also equal the same thing, I.
Speaker 4: Mean correct, So so like I'm not saying that there's there might not necessarily be a correlation. However, just like the brand I mean.
Speaker 2: Right, no, I agree with you.
Speaker 4: Like, so, as you know, Hebrew also has numerical equivalent, So a is one, b is two three, you know one bait is to give all three, et cetera. So matric calculator, all it does is just adding up the letters. Okay, well this this word has the same numerical value as this. Does that mean that they're related, as I said, unless there is a specific tradition for it. Fine, like so for example, maybe offline, I'll tell you these. But there's a there was a a book written by I called the Bnea Sastar. I don't grow the reason why, but that's the name of the book. Anyway, So this guy, this guy goes through a lot of goa matria about Shabis and like, well this equal seven, and that equal seven in kala and and narrow. So like so there there are people that had had a kabbala, had a tradition for it, but it's not everybody. And that's like the cream of the crop, like you need to so you need to learn how to read before you know, before you start reading like a dictionary, you know. So it's it's or I guess a better analogy is like dinner, like you need you need to eat your meat potatoes before you get to the dessert. Like it's a cream of the crop like, but but it's not. It's not the whole bulk of it.
Speaker 1: I got you, Yeah, and I mean Jonathan will do that, but not just him.
Speaker 2: We've had so many guests that will come on and they will break down words.
Speaker 1: But then there's English gomatria Hebrew gomatra which.
Speaker 4: Which is really okay, that's just ridiculous people that try to use them English for it.
Speaker 2: It's like, come on, what's the difference between the English and the Hebrew. How many letters are in the Hebrew.
Speaker 4: Alphabet twenty two slash twenty seven. There are twenty two normal letters. However, there are five letters that if they're at the end of the word, they change their form.
Speaker 2: Okay, so hold on.
Speaker 12: English has capital letters in non capital letters.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the exact same thing, except twenty two letters don't have it, and only and add those twenty two letters. If one of those five letters come at the end of the word, it looks different. It's a final form. Okay, So I imagine like a capital at the very end.
Speaker 1: So then I guess it depends like the first letter in the Hebrew alphabet, is it equivalent to the English A or is that just something that we have done. Whenever you look at the alphabets next to each other.
Speaker 4: The equivalent, I mean they are they look that, they do not look anything close to each other.
Speaker 1: Right, I mean, I guess that's as I'm saying, do that is an equivalent.
Speaker 2: It's like equivalent in what way? Is like a vowel, which I mean, I mean the Hebrew leg which he doesn't have vowels.
Speaker 4: Right, No, right, I mean not really no.
Speaker 1: So so basically the Hebrew alphabet essentially, and I know there's some some leeway on this, some gray area is somewhere between twenty two to twenty seven consonants essentially, and I know this is not a apples to apples comparison here.
Speaker 4: But essentially yeah, right.
Speaker 1: And then we're trying to attribute numbers to them to equal up to something, which I understand, I get it, but then the English camatra that makes more sense to me. Right, A is one, B is two, C is three, and then you do it that way. But then that just seems like a bastardization to me personally, or like a code like a cipher which and if that's what you're doing, and if it's an English cipher code like that, then fine, okay, But to say that it's immediately some sort of significance because of Gomatria on the English side of.
Speaker 4: Things, I right, right, Because I mean, for example, if you want to write a number out in Hebrew, it does we do not have the uh what are those called? Like like a one, two, three? Before I forget numbers like yeah, I mean what are the numbers called. There's a specific word for it.
Speaker 12: In other case, it's like so there, so like a number looks like a number.
Speaker 4: Right. So However, whenever you have a book that's written and there's like it says, you know, page ten, right, there's gonna be a you it on top, so there there will be letters up top of the page because that's how actual heat who works.
Speaker 2: So it's kind of like.
Speaker 12: That hard numbers correct, So right, there, it is not.
Speaker 4: It is not separate. So it's not like you have you have numbers and you have letters and Hebrew the letters can have a numerical equivalent.
Speaker 2: Got you. Yeah, that's right, because I remember that one chick was going off on a tangent about the Monster can logo and how the uh, the three claw marks down the can looks like the Hebrew six number, so.
Speaker 12: That's it's a reach. But technically that's true.
Speaker 4: So if you draw three lines in Hebrew, yes, which is the Hebrew letter vove, which has the numerical equivalent of six, So yes, that is a thing. But that is so far reaching.
Speaker 1: Come on, that was a That was a very far reach by that woman. But man, she was Oh she was feeling so righteous about that too, and just the whole thing. Unleash the beast, it says on the back of the can, MILFs love it.
Speaker 2: What a good Christian company? Since when did Monster ever claim to be a They're owned by Coca Cola, Like the company that they are owned by used to give cocaine to people in a bottle? What are we talking about here? But like, yeah, that lady was one of the most ladies that there's there's ever been. Some might say, you.
Speaker 4: Have some very interesting people and just some there's times where I just need to shake my head and you're like, I understand kind of like your line of thought, but sometimes you're just retarded.
Speaker 2: And I mean, if that's true realistically, if that's true, So you're saying that for people to wear the mark of the beast on their foreheads or on their hands, as as the end time prophecy tells us everybody is going to be wearing a monster logo like.
Speaker 1: On a beanie but like the entire world to make sales happen, or on their wrists.
Speaker 2: Like I I.
Speaker 1: Feel like that's a bit of a stretch that we have monopoly laws in place to keep everybody, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I just I don't know.
Speaker 1: She yeah, yeah, oh fun times, fun times anyway, all right, So yeah, I am very happy that you sent me the Sanhedrin forty three A that talks about Jesus. Now as far as the historical precedents, as far as what happened with his death and all these things. Fine, Uh, is there any possibility that the written Sanhedron there was Uh, I don't want to sound insulting, is there any chance that the accounts written about were skewed or altered in some way.
Speaker 4: I was, I would hesitate to say no, so coming coming from coming from an oral flar Jewish perspective, that since we believe that the uh Tori chavalpey has some status at the very least of uh they're written torah, and that I would say not so according according to what the talent is.
Speaker 2: So I no, hmm, okay.
Speaker 4: And I knew I'm going to ask somebody else that I know about it. Honestly I forgot, I forgot to do I forgot to do so before that point. But I plan on asking someone who is much more knowledgeable than I am.
Speaker 1: And while you're at it, can you please because I actually I'm just going to do my own research on this one. The talent, it says, and we've talked about this before. The talment has a couple of uh really outland.
Speaker 4: I said, I tell you a whole I sent you a video from Rabbie Singer about that whole thing general. So generally things are taking extremely out of context because so you officially have read a page of the Gamara, So oh my god, Well, I can't wait for the conspiracies about this ship.
Speaker 10: What like.
Speaker 4: But you see this, this is trying to find what the Bible is trying to say. Where they're they're quoting scripture, they are being extremely precise. So the people that say, all right, well you know the Tomorrow talks about this and that like, so you saw for yourself how much subtext there was. So imagine trying to read what you did before except only the bold, not anything else. So all it's it's not easy. It is very very complicated, and people can try to take it out of context to fit their own narrative, for sure. So I believe so. And unfortunately, sometimes the worst enemies of Jews are Jews themselves, because they know what it's. So for example, there's a Jewish law that says, so let's just say you and I are having wine together, and if a fly jumps into my wine, I am allowed to basically skill a little a little bit of my wine, and that's that I can. I can continue to drink my wine. However, you you, being non Jewish, if you touch my goblet, I can no longer drink it. So somebody who knows that law and wants to make Jews look bad. Say hey, by the way, look you know the Jewish flying you know, of a fly flies in it, It just dumps it out. But if you, who are a great person and a sage and the king or whatever, grab the goblet, you know, you can no longer drink it like it just they do it to make Jews look bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, no again, I'm sure there's context to that, and it's not a boy that touched your cup.
Speaker 1: I don't know just the intent. It might be the intent. It very well might be the intent.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: It Basically, the the whole thing even about eating with someone who's who's not Jewish, is so the Jews don't come to idle worship. That's really where I come from, because whenever people share drinks together, they get a little more loose, and they get more get very very comfortable conversons could happen. That's essentially where it came from.
Speaker 1: Interesting, and also it's a it's a pretty widely understood pagan practice of passing the cup around and sharing a drink.
Speaker 2: In that way.
Speaker 1: Wow, right, Merlin, I see your hand raised. Chime in, brother, So.
Speaker 10: Is it just non Jewish people who can't drink from or can't touch the cup, or is it anybody who can't touch the cup?
Speaker 4: I mean, I think even if there there are let's just say, if there is a Jew who's not religious and and does it, there could be laws against that too, But generally that's only when it comes to uh, non pasteurize wine. So for example, on most bottles of wine or grape juice, it will say pasturizers non pasteurized. If it's pasteurized, it doesn't have the same status as a non pasteurized does.
Speaker 1: Now that's also interesting for cleanliness issues, for hygiene issues which they didn't necessarily know about when the Talmut and the tour were written. But even within the Jewish laws like washing your hands with flowing water rather than from a bowl. So if you're with somebody who is of the good, in good standings with the Jewish faith, so to speak, they would have washed their hands appropriately, as opposed to somebody who is not a good Jew or is not a Jewish person, who may not have washed their hands properly.
Speaker 2: And maybe that's the intent behind the sharing of the cup.
Speaker 4: I can go with that line of logic. I know that's so, that line of logic makes sense. I can't answer that question because I don't know, but the logic is sound.
Speaker 2: It checks out, Merlin, go ahead, brother.
Speaker 10: Makes sense to me because a fly landing in your cup would be one of guy's creations.
Speaker 4: Sure, so it's human.
Speaker 10: But if I'm not of the same faith, then yeah, I'm just dirty.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's more, it's more plausible to say that somebody who's now the same faith wouldn't have the same hygiene standards.
Speaker 4: I wants you to more about ritual purity than anything to tir you the truth, because, especially in the times of old, ritual purity played a lot more than what it does now. Because right now, everybody, all the Jews are considered ritually impure. We have we so nobody really I think maybe a kid who has not yet reached bar Menza. But besides that, like everybody is because we don't have the ashes of the red cattle, and the and the and the priests to be able to do the all all the things to make somebody ritually pure. Yeah, so right right now, it's not appathable. We also don't have a temple, right right.
Speaker 1: Oh God, speaking of man, we just did an episode about that old Abdullah al Sadik, guy who's claiming to be the Messiah and the successor to Mohammed and the successor to Jesus and all of this. Listening to him speak, you could tell that he is a fraud and a charlatan and all of these things. Bro the backstory, his actual name is.
Speaker 4: It's right, because if.
Speaker 12: You say.
Speaker 4: Means right is an eprou.
Speaker 2: Abdullah uh ship hold on, I just was looking this guy up.
Speaker 1: He's basically him and his college buddy have started a new age death cult.
Speaker 2: And that's what this is, uh hold on.
Speaker 4: I don't know what what what what odula means, but like al sad means basically someone who's righteous, and Hashim is the name of God. So it's also very interesting that that chosen not as his monk.
Speaker 1: So Abdullah hashem abba al Sadik, that is the name that he's going.
Speaker 4: By, So something from God and it being righteous, yes, mad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well he's calling himself the new mad right, which is a Muslim term for basically the successor of Mohammad and the savior of all the things and the stuff.
Speaker 2: Matter of fact, look, I'm gonna just I'm gonna just share the screen.
Speaker 1: We're gonna talk about this together everybody the Guru website.
Speaker 2: Meet the doomsday cult taking over the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this guy, this motherfucker who wears the black beanie and is saying that this is his version of a Yamaka and all of this. So these are two young men from Morrisville, Indiana who used to infiltrate colts and make documentaries exposing them. Now they run one of the largest doomsday cults in the world, and they are the quote unquote founders of the.
Speaker 2: Hold On.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Abdullah has shim is what he goes by and all of these things. The religion is the hold On. Let me find it. It's the New Age religion of Peace and Life or something like that. It's yeah, it's this guy. He's one of the most human beings that's ever been long story short.
Speaker 2: There's a long history of sexual abuse. Oh oh, let me not forget that.
Speaker 1: He also believes in a world where human sized rabbits live and keep human beings as pets. The Amadi religion of peace and Light. That would be the the group. It's it's hilarious. These people, his devout followers. There's like two hundred of them that live in this compound. This big ass house in Manchester that had a picture of it a minute ago. Hold on, I think it's actually down here somewhere. But anyway, this is him before he became a cult leader. That's him with his college homeboy who is still his homeboy. And these two run this death cult and and it's a.
Speaker 2: Whole whole thing here.
Speaker 1: So of these two hundred followers, this chick says that he cured her of a of cancer. This guy over here says that he brought his wife back from the dead.
Speaker 2: Uh. This chick here says that she he brought her mom back from the dead. This chick is saying that cured her infertility. Uh. This chick is saying that he turned leaves into living pets, living animals. Yeah, yeah, it's it's it's fucking insane. I don't even know. I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: It didn't David Blaine do that turn leaves into animals. I'm just making fun.
Speaker 2: I you know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: David Blaine probably did, to be honest with you, but uh, yeah, this guy is leading a cult and he is making his rounds all over the youtubes and the X and the tiktoks.
Speaker 2: Talking about how he is the true Pope.
Speaker 1: Oh, by the way, he is the reason why Pope Francis died, clearly. And it's like, dude, I can find you five people on the internet right now that say that they are the reason because they put that intention out there and it manifested into It's like, bro, shut shut up. He's been fighting pneumonia for like eight months and he's older than shit, Like, what are you what are you talking about.
Speaker 3: Here, Merlin?
Speaker 2: Yeah, brother one, jd Vance killed the Pope. Jd Vance has a higher probability of being the reason why the Pope is dead right now than this guy, like for real.
Speaker 10: But now it drives me everybody tries to say this guy's the Antichrist. I'm like, one, he's not merely charismatic enough to be the Antichrist.
Speaker 2: He's not. He's like autistic.
Speaker 10: Exactly, and that whole Like I watched all the videos on him because my son brought it up, and I was like, Nah, this dude, he Trump has a higher chance of being the Antichrist than this guy.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and I don't even believe Trump's the Antichrist. But if we are gonna put them next to each other to see which ones are more likely candidate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Trump is way way up there as compared to Abdullah.
Speaker 10: Right, And I feel like, just to be completely honest about myself, I feel like I might be fooled by the Antichrist and I would not be fooled by this guy one bit at all.
Speaker 4: Like, damn, Like I follow that guy, I'm.
Speaker 10: Probably gonna second guess myself. I'm be like, yeah, it's probably not a good idea.
Speaker 1: Well, I hope that you have the discernment to be able to tell when that time comes. But to your point, yeah, he's supposed to be somebody who's charismatic that like everyone loves this guy is not that or even close to that. That article we did a whole episode on it. I think it's actually dropping here in a few minutes. He has been kicked out of like five countries. He and his religion have been kicked out of like five countries because the police keep getting reports of allegations of sexual misconduct, rape, drug use. Uh, it's it's it's a cult. It's a cult, Like there's no two ways about it. And he's not even like the most charismatic of cult leaders. He's just like the guy that stepped up because the Amadi religion of Peace and Light, they have been operating since like two thousand and two.
Speaker 2: The guy who.
Speaker 1: Founded them, who was the cult leader, basically dipped out in like twenty fifteen, and no one knows where he is. And if you've ever seen the uh your boy of Doula given his speeches at his podium, he's got that white marble bust of a guy in front of him. The bust is of that guy like his proto or his mentor, I guess you could say. And then this cult had like no leader for like two years, and then he stepped up and was like it's me.
Speaker 2: I am he, I am the guy, and let's we're gonna We're gonna take over the world with this stuff.
Speaker 1: And it's dude evoiden for the Internet, no one would know who this guy is.
Speaker 2: That's just the fact of it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, and it's like he doesn't know anything about any of the religions. He claims he knows just enough from the Bible, just enough from the Koran and just enough from the Tour and the Talmud to mention things with like no context and clearly no idea what he's talking about.
Speaker 2: It's like it's like those spiritual people. And I'm not just saying the Wou Wou.
Speaker 1: Crowd, but like you know the type I'm talking about that No, just enough of Buddhism, Hinduism, and Confucism to sound intelligent to someone who has no clue about any of those religions. But if you actually have read any of the literature on any of those things, then it would take you maybe ten seconds to piece them up, like realistically, that's this guy.
Speaker 2: It's Abaro, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yes, cleo, And it's an amazing example of that. Like it's or you know, I'm gonna probably upset some people with this, Madam Blovotsky if you actually listen to what she said and wrote about because she was given this information from a Hindu, a guru from the east, and all this and all this, and then you compare that to what gurus actually say and teach, and then you look at the story as how she got the information and all these things. And I know she's seen as like far Eastern esoteric philosophy.
Speaker 2: She's like the mother of it. If you look at Eastern philosophy and you compare that to Blovotsky, it takes you under thirty seconds to tell you that this woman is full of shit, like start to finish with and not even any trying to be impolite here, like no, she's it's like saying Alistair Crowley understood the Bible, like no, not even a little bit actually, but all right, it's uh yeah, you know these cult leader types, they're a whole thing.
Speaker 10: Go ahead, brother, Yeah, I feel like some something weird is about to pop off, like you got like people just itching for something, like with the war in Ukraine, people popping off in India and Pakistan. Like I think before our time, we're gonna see a massive blow up of something.
Speaker 2: Everybody's been saying that we're gearing up for World War three since World War Two ended. And I'm not even trying to dismiss what you're saying.
Speaker 1: If and I know, it's more likely this year than it was last year, and it's more likely last year than it was the year before that and ten years before that, And like I'm with you one hundred percent. We have multiple warfronts opening up in Africa right now, multiple warfronts opening up in Europe. Yeah, in Ukraine, don't get me wrong, but like Poland is getting ready for this too. Uh was a Estonia is getting ready for a Russian invasion in Asia. You got China making their moves in India and Pakistan and all these. South America has multiple situations that are going south very quickly right now. I think the only continent that is not involved in some sort of conflict globally right now would be Antarctica in Australia.
Speaker 2: Yeah, by and large, and I.
Speaker 1: Mean, it only takes one thing to push things over the edge to where all these alliances that we have, all these trade deals that we have, not just America, we as in like the Royal weed, the human race, right, it takes one extra thing to push things over the line. And everybody picks up the phone to make those calls to make those alliances more concrete, and then boom, we're back into a World War III.
Speaker 2: I just I'm not saying that it's not going to happen.
Speaker 1: I see it as a possibility and in some ways of probability.
Speaker 2: I just I don't know what to make of it, man.
Speaker 1: And I feel like if it wasn't for, if it wasn't for, and I mean I can't say this across the board, but also if you look at the conflicts in Africa right now, if it wasn't for Chinese involvement in Africa currently, I don't know if there would be wars like there are right now, or Russian fighters with the conscription fighters of the military contractors. Excuse me, I don't know for sure if there would be.
Speaker 2: So much fighting around the Horn of Africa and in Sudan right now if it wasn't for Russian contractors.
Speaker 1: They're stirring the pot now. With that being said, America has done.
Speaker 2: Our own stirring of pots around the world and we still currently are. So I'm not saying like we're the only good guys and everybody else's bad guys, nothing like that. But I just find it interesting that of all the conflicts going on around the world, if China, Russia, and Iran would just mine their own business, most of the conflicts around the world would cease.
Speaker 10: I find that interesting, Oh, it very much so, is like I thought that many at times. Yeah, what's like, what's the point of fighting this day and age?
Speaker 4: Really whenever, like we.
Speaker 10: All know what's legitimately going to cost. Like I got two sons who are about to like in four years be eighteen. Now, if a conflict kicks off in two years, I guarantee you at least one of my kids is enlisting.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I hope you or let him go to the Space Force. Dude. Yeah, yeah, I'm telling my kids straight up.
Speaker 1: If you're going to join, go Air Force or Space Force, Like, go somewhere where you'll get some technology training to where you'll get a job when you get out.
Speaker 2: I'm so here for it.
Speaker 10: Well, every like all of us have been to armies.
Speaker 2: So woe. No, you were Air Force, weren't you. I was, Yeah, take a bag here.
Speaker 4: I definitely I knew what before. I knew how I wanted to survive in the military me boys.
Speaker 2: And granted you're gonna get the jokes though the Chair Force. But but okay fine, And you also like a human being the entire time you were in the military, which is incredible.
Speaker 4: Look when I was when I was employed, there were people that were intense. I was in like a dorm that was air conditioned.
Speaker 2: You son of a bitch.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, I get it. Though you made your choices, we made ours. Just so happens you're smarter than us. That's all that is, Merlin.
Speaker 2: You were Army.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I tried.
Speaker 10: But my dad, my grandpa, great grandpa, my actual great cut like literally all the last names of my dad's side was Army. Great cousin was Alvin York in World.
Speaker 2: War One, the Alvin York.
Speaker 10: Yeah, the Alvin York.
Speaker 2: Really yeah.
Speaker 10: I got to see his uniform and everything.
Speaker 2: Wow, that is incredible. It is.
Speaker 10: It's really cool talk about legends, like all of them, legends.
Speaker 13: Like God of everybody, Like my genera, our generation starting award that our sons will have to finish.
Speaker 1: I would hope, and I know that this is not going to happen, but I would hope that if a war pops off, it will be like desert storm. And by the time the politicians even have an opportunity to weigh in on the situation, it's already wrapped up.
Speaker 2: Like we took over Iraq and like, what was it two weeks?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, and that was because the politicians didn't have the opportunity to say, wait a minute, we need these types of rules of engagement, you need to do this and this, we can't use these types of munitions. And but but by the time the policyiticians even got together to have their first meeting about it. We were handing over the keys of the country, which is a correct way. That's how total war should be done.
Speaker 10: This is drivel like what was like five platoons of tanks across it.
Speaker 2: Basically it was super fast, super violent, super quick in and out. That's how a war should be fought in one.
Speaker 1: Now, I understand that that means that the military industrial complex doesn't make the money. If they do it that way, fine, I'm good with that. They make their money on so many things.
Speaker 2: We don't need a twenty two year long engagement.
Speaker 1: Again, this war in Ukraine, it's been this special military operation that was supposed to be two weeks just.
Speaker 2: Made three years.
Speaker 1: That's not benefiting anybody but the military industrial complex. And don't get me wrong, Poland is buying every single thing that the American military groups can produce. As soon as we make a new weapon, a new missile, a new plane, they already have a down toil payment for thirty so like they're making their money, you know what I mean, they're making their dollar bills. I just I don't want America to get involved in something like that, especially if it's something that's not our problem.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't know. I do know that if India we just signed a military alliance deal with India a few months back.
Speaker 1: Now, I don't know the stipulations to that deal with Pakistan and India getting involved in this situation right now, India is more than capable of handling this, right or at least that's what I've been given to believe. Maybe Pakistan is like sneakily, a really sizable and you know, capable military. It could be, could be if India got to a point to where they needed to call in favors, we just signed a deal to where we.
Speaker 2: Would have to go to bat for them. Now that being said, I'm not particularly mad at that Pakistan. You know, a lot of the nation are not really fond of us, So no love lost. I don't want civilian casualties, of course, but like if we could just get in, do what needs to be done, and get out, I feel like the whole situation could be done in under a moth. I don't know, I don't know. Hopefully we don't devolve into a World War three type of situation.
Speaker 1: I don't want to go to war with China, although that's looking more and more like an inevitability at this time, and they keep That's my other thing too, if they were just coming after Taiwan, all right, that's a situation. They are going against every one of their neighbors right now except for Russia and Mongol Well, no, they have occupied sections of Mongolia.
Speaker 2: Excuse me.
Speaker 1: They're going against pretty much every one of their neighbors pretty much that they have a border with. And it's like they're trying to open up military fronts on like five different fronts right now, while trying to continue their Belt and Road initiative, while trying to have a data in ai war against America, while trying to put the economic news around the world even further, while being caught in espionage in so many different countries. Like it's they're doing way too much, way too fast, because they know that their biggest asset is about to be gone in the next ten to twenty years.
Speaker 2: They're one asset that makes them worth.
Speaker 1: A fuck in the middle in the world stage is their manpower in their workforce. And because of that one child policy, they screwed themselves out of their future and they're aware of that. So now they're trying to do the mostest right now while they have the ability to do it, and they are playing themselves so hard, and they currently have like five different uprisings in China right now because the people are tired of this shit.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah, I don't want to go to war with them.
Speaker 1: I don't, you know, the Chinese people are decent people. It's Jijuping in his administration and communism as a whole that I have an issue with.
Speaker 2: But anyway, go ahead, brother.
Speaker 10: I don't know. You kind of have to admire their tenacity a little bit, like you're in a fist fight, Like I always admire my opponent's like will to get back up or keep trying. I'm like, dude, you got the dog in you.
Speaker 4: You do try it.
Speaker 2: He's he is trying.
Speaker 4: I feel like.
Speaker 10: There has to be like another resolution because either way, at the end of the day, we're gonna be at war for resources, like whether it be one hundred years, two hundred years, regardless, So we all should probably start thinking about, especially for them like great great great grandkids, like how do you like resolve this shit or start mining minerals off a different planet, because.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, the Earth takes care of itself.
Speaker 10: It's only got finite shit for the amount of technology we're trying to produce.
Speaker 1: I do like how we just struck that deal with Ukraine for their rare earth minerals. And yes, I understand you're right, it's a finite source. One hundred percent agree.
Speaker 2: With you on that. However, I like how that's shut up so many people as far as like we've given how much to Ukraine? But but bup, it's like, did y'all think this was free? Did you honestly with your with your working functioning brain, think that America was giving Ukraine all of this money and weapons and all of this for free. No, it's always been about the back end deal. It's always been about getting paid back later.
Speaker 1: They don't have the money to pass back later, but they just so happen to have these minds with rare earth minerals that we need that we don't want to go through China to get. So I like that America just got Zelensky to sign. I think that's excellent. Now, if only we can get Putin to come and sign a deal, it could all be over. It could be great.
Speaker 2: But no, he's invading yet another territory. Because that's that's that's the jam. So I don't know, man, I feel you.
Speaker 1: I I That's the other thing too, if we go to Mars, hypothetically, if Elon gets there, I don't know of any minerals that are on there. I know they have crystallized methanol, and I know they have iron oxide all over the planet, and that's why it's red allegedly, right. And I know people are gonna say planets aren't real. Look fine, fine, you believe what you believe. I'll believe what I believe. I'm not here to I'm not here to pinch you know the details on this. But that being said, I don't know what kind of minerals there is in the inner core of Mars. If there is a bunch of rare earths or rare quote unquote Mars minerals that we could somehow get and ship back to Earth, you know, I'm here for that noise. But then we'll just have a different style of space race go on, and then it will be actual star wars, like we're gonna have space pirates trying to shoot down these rockets that they can collect the minerals for themselves in space, you know what I mean, Which sounds fun it sounds fun. I'm you know, space pirates sounds like a really cool thing.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean there, I.
Speaker 10: Know you're going like on the negative side, but I was like, that sounds awesome to me.
Speaker 1: As I say it out loud, it actually doesn't sound like a net negative, does it. Like, so you're telling me there's a real possibility to be as a spaceship door gunner.
Speaker 10: Why exactly, I could be an X wing fighter.
Speaker 2: There's a greater than zero percent chance that star Wars and space piracy can be a real thing. Like, ah, hey, I'm having a hard time finding a negative here. To be honest with you, prob.
Speaker 1: More funding to the Space Force, obviously, all right, everybody cool. We have gone for almost three hours on this evening, so yeah, we're gonna go ahead and wrap this one up.
Speaker 2: I want to thank everybody for coming and joining me on this journey.
Speaker 1: This episode, we talked about some world news, we talked about some some Sanhedrin, we talked about some potential wars in the future, and some economics and all the things.
Speaker 2: This was a fun one. I love this. So I got to get through and edit this one to put it out here. In a few minutes. Once again, thank you everybody for joining me tonight.
Speaker 1: If any listener would like to join us for the Cajun Night Live and join the Cohort next week Wednesday night, nine pm Central, then come check out the Cajun Night on Patreon.
Speaker 2: Link is in the description below. There's only one tier for admission here.
Speaker 1: We're just trying to grow this thing and let it be a different type of conversation and one that we can.
Speaker 2: All benefit from.
Speaker 1: We grow from, we learn a little bit, we share some ideas, we debate openly, and I absolutely have grown to love my Wednesday night meetups. So again, thank you everybody for joining and as always, God bless st