Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We let youa tako one on one one w JR R.
Speaker 3: But your freaking idiots all right, roughly fifteen minutes left for you to place a vote. If you haven't done so already, for you say it, we play it. You can do that right now at the JR Facebook page, where you'll see three song choices from Van Hallen, David Lee, Roth Era Van Halen Tunes this morning, So this is love, drop dead legs or everybody wants some get.
Speaker 1: Those votes in JR or Facebook page. Somebody who votes is going to win those sold out tickets for the Big jarr My Chemical Romance Show.
Speaker 2: That How do you go into it?
Speaker 3: That's next year at Raymond James Stadium.
Speaker 2: Sold out in nine minutes. The hold toward it. I know it's crazy, all right.
Speaker 4: BWO army, BWO grassroots movement, b w O ers whatever, we haven't really come to Yeah, BWO mob.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean some would say b w O mafia, but uh it's it's a grassroots movement, as Pat says, a dance for Bob World Order and it's basically to wipe out shoplifting. If you do not have your BWO sticker yet, send us a self address stamped envelope. I'm mailing some more out today and and we bring them out to events as well.
Speaker 3: So you said you did you have in the past sent some sticker request to the state of Delaware.
Speaker 1: One person in Delaware. So well it's a small state. Yeah, they have to. Uh, you know, it's gonna be a bit before that spreads there.
Speaker 3: Well, it hasn't spread the word of BWO, and the possible pitfalls of a shoplifting spree haven't reached the ears of the director of Delaware's Office of Management and Budget.
Speaker 2: That's a title right there.
Speaker 3: He has now been paste placed on paid leave after rested on Friday on multiple shoplifting charges at home depot.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, you got that big of a title behind your name and you need to shoplift director of Delaware's Office of Management and Budget.
Speaker 3: Apparently these items weren't in his budgets, so funny, just take them. That's Saran cad Is. His name. Faces six misdemeanor shoplifting charges at a Delaware home depot, stemming from several incidents that were documented and presented by home Depot security to local police officials who then were able to connect the face to this guy and where he works.
Speaker 1: See, they had the means of security. If we get BWO actually intact, what there's gonna be is an armed security garden every retail store. When somebody's stealing, they pick up that chainsaw at you know, the hardware store.
Speaker 2: Guess what they're getting mowed off at the legs.
Speaker 1: Machine, gut their kneecaps out that way, they have to wheel around in a wheelchair, and it spreads the word of BWO.
Speaker 3: This is what happens. This is what happens.
Speaker 2: Yep. You don't want that to be you, because if you stumpy.
Speaker 1: If you shoplift, you're gonna get mode off at the knees, just like that guy who happens to have now a BWO sticker on the side of his wheelchair.
Speaker 3: Start the word out, sir, ron Kate. You want to hear some of the stuff He was doing. The old skip scan maneuver.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, where you scan the paint brush and then knocked the gallon of paint.
Speaker 2: Skip that one.
Speaker 3: Correct, correct, Let's see he uh he uh skip scanned some contractor bags. That's thirty bucks. Okay, skip scanned a two hundred dollars rug, a fifteen dollars bottle of laundry detergents, fifteen dollars quart of paint, a patio lantern, a candle valued at fifty one bucks, an animal trap valued at seventy five bucks, and a seven dollars bag of soil.
Speaker 2: So those are the idiot, those are the ones he skipped. How much stuff did this guy happen.
Speaker 3: While he is the director of the budget management whatever, so he probably you know, paid pretty handsomely. And there was no sales tax in Delaware?
Speaker 2: Did you know that? That's a fun fact.
Speaker 1: Got that people see he's he would have been saving already just on the state's lacks lack of sales tax.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's used to that.
Speaker 1: He got a skip scan some stuff so that it makes the rest of us taxpairs taxes go up, and then we have to pay for you to put to house you in jail. That's the problems. He's not in jail over misdemeanor shoplet whatever he should be, but crippled for life and in jail. Yeah, all these people shoplifted and all that's doing is raising the p ices of everybody else's stuff, all of us.
Speaker 2: That's why you get BWO in effect.
Speaker 1: Again, if you want your BWO sticker, you don't have it yet, just mail mail me a self address stamped envelope and but the address is online.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you have noticed that here in Florida since they enacted much tougher laws on these mass shoplifting groups that have been doing this stuff, you don't see.
Speaker 1: That very much anymore. No, now it's a felony, huh, because they've laid down the beat down.
Speaker 3: British guy is claiming that he feels like he's lucky to be alive after sustaining what medical officials described as car crash type injuries after he tripped over his own cat.
Speaker 2: Oh really, and it's equating to a car crash. Listen to this.
Speaker 1: We had a coworker, remember she tripped over her cat. She had the whole gadget where you have like a like the apparat on your arms, but all the pins and needles and stuff.
Speaker 3: All right, this dude miraculously survived a broken neck, fractured spine, smashed ribs, blood in his lungs, and other injuries that you might more associate with the car crash after he tripped over his cat. Fifty nine year old Chris Rowley says he doesn't remember much other than just falling fast. He says it was quick and over within seconds. I was at the bottom of fourteen steps of stairs. He was on the stairs well when his Egyptian sphinx kitten named Eric latched onto his leg trying to play caught him off guard. He went ass over tea kettle down the stairs.
Speaker 2: He says.
Speaker 3: He took a big chunk right out of my leg and I lost my footing.
Speaker 1: See, that's what got him out, was going down the stairs. That's what made it so intense. Man, This guy's a mess.
Speaker 2: Broken neck, broken ribs, blood and long. Just thanks Eric the cat. His name is Eric. Cat's name is Eric Althong.
Speaker 1: When people give their dogs and cats like just a person name Come here, Pat, Hey, Hey, John, come here?
Speaker 2: That dog named John. Oh.
Speaker 1: Somebody's in the lobby right now trying to get a BWO sticker right next to the camera.
Speaker 2: Are there some up there? I mean, I gotta hope so there were some on that table right outside the elevator.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and on table right outside the elevator. So thanks for bearing with you.
Speaker 2: Let me just let's just pause for a moment.
Speaker 3: Will Bobby answered this text of the person standing in the lobby bright Holly, would have been quicker for you just to physically get up and walk over.
Speaker 1: There we have we're in the middle of a segment, so let's cont exactly no, but I'm not going to get up and.
Speaker 3: Run there, Dick all right, and other animals when animals attack news. You can see the clip of this for yourself. A rugby player, it's probably gonna be taking a whole ration of ink coming down at the pub after he was successfully tackled on field by a small deer. Rugby player taken out by a tiny little deer, scared deer that scattered, scattered across the rugby pitch.
Speaker 2: These guys are going to be doing the dough.
Speaker 1: A deer took out Pete Ray a drop of golden so exactly we'll.
Speaker 2: See your name. You call it yourself man. Download the iHeartRadio app