Speaker 1: Sure woo. What's up, beautiful people.
Speaker 2: It is your baby Mama, Favorite baby Mama, Stormy Pe And this is another episode of Chocolate Chip and Zip the modern day female perspective, drowned Son, Back at it again, boom and back at it again, ladies and gentlemen. Okay, so we took a week off, so I have a lot of things to update you on. First of all, bird Blurred Colm was fire. Shout out to all the dope ast people I met out there. And I'm really excited because a they changed the dates to March, So for all you're talking about, Oh no, you gotta lot me go through next one. The next one is in March. The next one is in March.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Also, the next theme is thriller. And if y'all know me, y'all know I'm a heart girl. So I'm really excited because I have so many ideas. I don't know what I want to do. I don't know what I want to be, but it's gonna be dope either way.
Speaker 1: All that excite.
Speaker 2: Uh. This past weekend I did it another adventure. I went on a bike train, right shot, you ever heard of the bike train? Okay, So basically it's in the Pokonos, right, it's in jim Thorpe. You get on a train and it's like an hour train ride and then you bike twenty five miles back to your car.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, it's my second time doing it.
Speaker 2: And the first time I did it, I was still kind of fat, so it was real hard. I did not have a good experience, right, But this time it was so easy.
Speaker 1: It was cay.
Speaker 2: The only thing that was sore is my butt from like the cushion of my seat because I need a wider seat.
Speaker 1: But other than that was fire.
Speaker 2: But the reason I bring this up is because, y'all, why the fuck did a rattlesnake almost bite me? I know, I know, it was so random. I'm on my bike and the rattlesnake just came in the middle of the trail and I was like, is that snake? And he jumped at me and yeah, so almost was a lot of slow singing for your girl. Okay, all that aside, I just want to wrap up this one piece of information because I feel like we've all really been waiting for it. The boy sucked this season. Yeah said it? Yah said it? Yeah said it? And I'm gonna say it again, the boy sucked Donkey Dick this season, all right, yes, you just I know that we have to venture away from the comics and get back into it. And it's like, I don't like the adaptation for this season. I'm good on that. I'm really and truly good on that season finale. I feel like you've probably seen a spoiler tube right now.
Speaker 1: It was dumb. I hate it.
Speaker 2: I hate it, And that's my final thought. Next, shout out to my man she smoked the dragon for color to only. I really appreciate that. If you watch Hout the Dragons, then that makes sense. If not, fuck you guys. All right, so let's get into our topics for the week. A lot of interesting things happened this past week, especially on al gors Internet, So I just wanted to tap into a few things with you all. First, I feel like this came out a few months ago, or really, I feel like last year. The story really came out last year, and for whatever reason, it kind of went viral again. So this past week, the internet found out that Lynn was not the original casting for Girlfriends. Yeah, y'all be so slow and it pisses me off. And the reason why the Internet was in uproars because the Internet found out that the original casting for Lynn and Girlfriends was a white woman. That's absolutely right, So originally personal white was not Lynn. It was actually a white woman named like Christina Cox or something like that. And the amount of shock that went through you guys, it's like, y'all know, when they be filming these pilot episodes, they don't really keep the same cast all the time. Like, if you think this is crazy, did you know that in the Power Rangers Mighty More from Power Rangers? Of course, because I'm a fucking child, mighty were from Power Rangers. Okay, Trenny was not the original Trainey. Yeah, the Yellow Ranger was not Trenny Quin. It actually was a Latino woman named like Audrey Dubois or something.
Speaker 1: So yeah, And.
Speaker 2: If you think that is crazy, y'all know my girl, Detective Benson.
Speaker 1: Did y'all know she was in the Power Rangers movie?
Speaker 2: Cause she was she was, well, she was supposed to be, you know, the Mighty More from Power Rangers movie. The lady that gave him the Ninjetti powers, don't see it? That was Detective Benson, and then they swapped her out.
Speaker 1: You know that, did you. Yeah.
Speaker 2: If you don't believe me, google it. These are all real facts. I'm not even I know, I'd be like making jokes. Everything I just said was true. You can google it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And Trenny wasn't the first yellow, says reg Luck. No, she was not in a pilot episode. She was a Puerto Rican woman, which I feel like is still pretty racist because they're both yellow, and like, the Black Ranger was black, you know, the White Ranger was white.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: But this is all real. Everyday doctor says said, I miss you at Blurri Kine. I was busy teaching in New Jersey. All woved meet up at the next one. Then, Real Martyr says, you gotta chill.
Speaker 1: This is all facts. Why I gotta chill?
Speaker 2: Tay Washington says the person who was Durwin james On girlfriend is not Boo shall see strifeed villain.
Speaker 1: Says, you're a such a nerd all wow. See, this is the thanks I get for educating you guys. This is crazy. You didn't even know that I'm trying to help you all out.
Speaker 2: Reg Luck says, I heard the white Ranger wasn't originally on the Power Rangers. Hi if so, the I am gonna sound like an right now. But the Mighty Morphing Power Rangers was like based off of the like Sinai.
Speaker 1: Version in Asia.
Speaker 2: So when they originally had all like their morphing looks, they was all just the scenes from the Asian drawn right, So then they had to like incorporate and figure out how they was going tie to two together, so it kind of built upon itself. Do you watch No, I actually I'm not gonna lie. And like high school, I still was pretty obsessed with the Power Rangers. Like that's when I figured out like Walter E. Jones, even though he wasn't like the Black Ranger anymore, like Zach. Even though he wasn't Zach anymore, he still was like coordinating stunts and then like doing voiceovers for like the Evil Guys and stuff like that, I'm gonna stop talking now.
Speaker 1: You don't fuck y'all.
Speaker 3: I try to be vulnerable.
Speaker 2: No no, no, they fucking looking at me the way you look at me.
Speaker 1: Try to be vulnerable and shot you all my other sides and y'all just want me to beat niggas up. And that called me out for beating niggas up.
Speaker 2: Make it make sense, all right, fuck y'all. All right, next topic, I don't really have a theme that Toddy's in the day, y'all. So you know, I feel like, just like the second we get a road next week, I can be better for sure. But next topic, let's get into some things we don't talk about enough. Number one, I feel like we all know there are certain tattoos that you look at on a woman and you're saying, ah, she's that, like it's just tasting in my you know, a little tramp stamp, maybe some butterflies, maybe some cherries if she's of a certain age, maybe that black jaguar dripping down the legs, scratching with the balls.
Speaker 1: But yeah, you know, you know, like certain things, just like Ugh Tramp said, dot tattoo.
Speaker 2: Right, I feel like we don't talk about thought tattoos on men because these exist, and fellows, I don't know if y'all know these exists, but there absolutely is a such thing as thought tattoos on men. So before I get into it, chat, I'm gonna give you a chance, tap in, let me know if you have any suggestions, and maybe your lists, you know, coincides with mine, And let's get into it. Top five thought tattoos for men? Okay, number one, Only God can judge me. Oh, I can judge you.
Speaker 1: Too, because what the fuck? And I'm gonna tell you why, because usually they have it going across their chest right here. Only God can judge me. Boy boy, I'm judging you.
Speaker 2: Two.
Speaker 1: That's the first thing. That's the first thing.
Speaker 2: Second one, and you know, God forgive me the praying hands and that's not the worst part. Half y'all praying hands got rosary beads and you ain't even Catholic.
Speaker 1: Get the fuck out of here. What is this? What is this? Half of you'all praying hands.
Speaker 2: Got rosary beads and you ain't even Catholic? What what is this?
Speaker 1: Fellas? Like y'all do that? Why y'all do that? I like that.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 1: Not only do I not like it. I don't get it.
Speaker 2: I don't understand it. So if you're just doing on the line, we're doing. Top five thought tattoos for men? Number one, what's the only God can judge me? Number two was the praying hands with rosary beads? Okay?
Speaker 1: Number three?
Speaker 2: Then this one really grinds my gears. I hate it because I've never seen a cue one. Number three, your baby's footprint in all black.
Speaker 1: I hate it. They ugly, they ugly, They are all ugly. I've never seen a cute tattoo of the baby footprint. Okay, they ugly? Am I tripping? I've never se seen it.
Speaker 2: Like. I don't know if it's because it became popular before the art of like mastering the footprint perfected, but it's like bro. A lot of times it just looked like when you did fingerprint and you put like your fist on the paper and then you put five dots.
Speaker 1: That's what it looked like.
Speaker 3: Buck up. Kids were going viral.
Speaker 1: It's ugly.
Speaker 2: Okay, I know you lie your kids, but it's uggy. If you got a cute one, send it to me so I can see it, because I ain't never seen it.
Speaker 3: I never seen it.
Speaker 2: Someone said, the lion with the crown. That's a good one. Not on my list, but that's a good one because I hate that ship too.
Speaker 1: Hate it. Uh you're always giving out shirt and shot. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Number four, number four on the top five thought tattoos for men, and this one, I'm about to take out half the population with this one. Okay, I'm about to take out half the gender with this one.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 2: The hoe is gonna love this. I'm definitely gonna do it. I'm finna take out half the gender with this one.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Number four on my top five list of thought tattoos for men. Laugh now, cry later, or the mask with the happy and the crying one. Oh you thought ass bitch, Oh my guy, Oh my guy, Oh oh you little thought you, Oh my god. If you have laugh now, cry later, or the mask with the smiling and the crying one. What's that called? The masker calls something. What are they called? It's a panami mask? I don't remember. Y'all know what mask I'm talking about. You are a thought respectfully tactfully like.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 2: You you right up there with them girls that got the the butterfly tattoo.
Speaker 1: You're right up there with it. Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Outfit says theater kids are suffering your hatred ah comedy and tragedy. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah, that's what it is, the thoughts. Okay, now the last one. I feel like this is really goes towards the older generation, but I still feel like it has to be on the list. Number five on my top five thought tattoos for men.
Speaker 1: A tribal tattoo? Why are you? How old are you?
Speaker 2: Like? I? Ugh, right now, here's here's my thing. These are actually cute. I like them, but to me, they signify that you're a thought and doesn't always have to be a bad thing.
Speaker 1: It's like.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have to use a condom like, no, I'm I'm jug junking, I'm joking, I'm joking. I'm joking, I'm jogging. I'm joking, but I'm not gonna lie. And then the tribal tattooul always it also depends on the position, right, because if you if you got the tribal tattoo like on the cuss like of your shoulder right here, he's a level five thought.
Speaker 1: Okay, a level five thought.
Speaker 2: Right if you just got like a little like jawn going across like your bicep. Okay, he's like a level three thought. But baby, if you got that shoulder covered and tribal tattoos, oh sweety, you're a level five thought. And I love this for you live your truth, sweetie. Yeah yeah, Outfice says, some moans are thoughts. Oh that is a very good point. Damn it was seven here in my mouth. That was a very good point. Though, that don't include some moens y'all. My thoughts, y'all are blessings. I like somements.
Speaker 1: They thick. Somements do be thick. They be thick as ship swinging fire with a bunch of curls on their head, like, okay, blessing.
Speaker 2: Hey this that don't include some moments y'all. Y'all already ain't about y'all? Yeah, I think so, God damn seven, Yes, sorry, I got here in my mouth, But yeah, that don't include the Simons.
Speaker 1: Y'all know that don't include y'all.
Speaker 2: Y'all different, But yeah, that was my top five list of thoughts tattoos for men. Let me know if I missed any. I think I was a should do it that I need any audibles, any honoriable mentions. Guys just called the rocket Roman rines thoughts no WrestleMania for you. I said that don't include the Samoans. That don't include the Samoans. They know what, don't include them? You have any honorable mention shot that I'm miss any? Alright, So yeah, man, another thing I wanted to talk to you about and this really was grinding my gears and it's been eating me up for the past few weeks.
Speaker 1: I'm mad, y'all. I'm mad.
Speaker 2: Goddamn shot. I'm mad because this shit really been eating me up. I'm sick of y'all posting these videos on the internet talking about oll. I joined a run club instead of a dating app. Oh, I joined a round club looking for my husband. Al I joined a run club. I found my own life mat. Fuck y'all, Okay, fuck y'all. And not just because I can't run for long periods of time because I got one lung and asthma.
Speaker 1: That's not it My problem.
Speaker 2: My problem is when I do go to the run clubs, they don't look like the people in these videos.
Speaker 1: And it's pissing me off. Okay, is pissing me off?
Speaker 2: You said, what's the run club? It's exactly what it sounds like. People link up and they run. That's it. No, they just run. But people have been using it as a hookup app instead of a hookup app. Like some people don't even run, They just go to like the starting endpoints and just hit the letout.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I just want to say to all you raggedy motherfuckers making these videos foss all right? Am I the only one having this problem? Because I feel like y'all told me all I had to do was buy some new sneakers and get some run drip and my bag would be on the way.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're out there.
Speaker 1: No, it's not as.
Speaker 2: Maybe, damn, maybe that's what I had to do that damn start a bike club. Fuck them runners. You know what my problem with the bike club is, so, oh my god, davern' take our story about that bike date I went on. So I met this guy and you know, we're not like our first few days of talking, and he was like, hey, you know what you're doing. I'm like, oh, you know, I just got back from a ride on my bike.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, okay, cool. You know, maybe we can do that as a first date. Y'all know me.
Speaker 2: I'm like, perfect, this sounds great. I would love to write. So I sent him in a location. We meet up at the trails, whatever the case may be. And so he's like, where you're at, I don't see you and I'm like, Yo, that's crazy, I don't see you either.
Speaker 1: Why the fuck is this nigga on a motorcycle exactly.
Speaker 2: So I have come with my crossover, my bike wreck and my bike, and this man rides up on his ortorcycle and I'm like, what the fuck, That's not what I said. And he was like, that's crazy because that's not what I said. So we walked the trails with my bike and he parked his motorcycle near the cars, and then we walked the trails. It was very frustrating because it's like I didn't work out today, so I planned on riding my bike and now I have to walk in. So that was that. But yeah, you know, I haven't made that mistake again.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: Now communication is important. So now you know, I tell people like a pedal bike and they'd be like, yeah, what the fuck ghost, And I'm like okay, But when I said it to somebody else, they thought it was a motorcycle.
Speaker 1: So a pedal bike.
Speaker 3: Motorcycle.
Speaker 2: Alpha says, I hope his ass was walking in leather hot he actually had all like ball shorts.
Speaker 1: But yeah, don't I don't listen, there's a sport bike.
Speaker 2: Charlotte Sagarweek says, you gotta be clear bike or bike cycle.
Speaker 1: I thought that bike was a bicycle. Yeah, you shot. You went, okay, so you gotta get on a bike.
Speaker 4: I would never think that you're talking about a bike. Look outside my house like freedom outside.
Speaker 1: So you would think I was talking about a motorcycle.
Speaker 3: Because I was motorcycles.
Speaker 2: Oh maybe it's like a he's a rider bike.
Speaker 4: He's probably thinking motorcycle, probably thinking bicyclecause you ride bicycles. That's why I said it's funny. I thought you would have thought that was cute. But you just mad because you can't write your bicycle because I think.
Speaker 2: In my exercise for today, I was still a little think at this point, I was really trying to get down.
Speaker 1: Guys, thank you.
Speaker 2: Ivy League three says they could have said motorbike, thank you. And when I sent you the location, you should have saw that this isn't like a But maybe he thought it was a meet up.
Speaker 3: We would meet up.
Speaker 1: I was on my bicycle. Okay, that was That was a.
Speaker 4: Real easy story compared to all other them. Well, I was prepared for a ride. But you know, thanks, I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Listen, sometimes you keep shore and sweet shut up.
Speaker 2: Can we talk about underrated feelings for a little bit. I feel like we got into a little bit of that last week, and I just wanted to step back into it because I realized there's something else that I cherish almost as much as enjoying each other. Right, So, like, I don't care what y'all say. You know, single is being it, Single is the greatest, Single is the best? You know hearing in seven pm, Friday, ninety grade, Like, I get it.
Speaker 1: I hear you.
Speaker 2: I receive it, right, I don't care what y'all say. Nothing like going out with your friends knowing you got premeditated pin at home. Okay, it's nothing like it. It's nothing like it. I love relationships. It's nothing like going out with your friends knowing you got premeditated pain at home. Oh. I love it here. I love it here. Okay, I know that. As soon as we're done here, I'm taking my drunk hands back in the house to a man who's gonna take my lassness off me because he knows I never remember, and he's gonna be impressed by all the tackles I ate on my way home. He gonna help me get out this dress and tear that ass up. I love this money, Oh my god, t ass the.
Speaker 3: Same experience you don't ever have prevented.
Speaker 2: If you're in a relationship. I'm talking about relationships. No, no, if y'all no, no. First of all, niggas come home drunk or niggas come homely, and we pretend like we sleep and lift our hips up and let you slide them jaws off. It's the same thing. It's just different, Okay. So yeah, man, I don't care.
Speaker 1: I like it. What the fuck? Oh my god, it's child you're listening. Shot Jesus, I'm crying.
Speaker 2: I don't know, y'all. Y'all be liking it like single ship because it don't be it for me, and y'all let me tell you that's nothing. Y'all be pretending you'll like this single shit. But the same thing happened between twelve o'clock midnight and one am. Y'all start scrambling looking Farrell in their eyes, trying to find the closest thing breathing, just so you can take them home. And you ain't got cuddled by yourself.
Speaker 1: I see you, I see you. You hate it here too. You want somebody, look at you, You want.
Speaker 2: Somebody outfiteas my man shot in the mood for premium backshot, y'all went I'm crying. But yeah, y'all, y'all, don't y'all be saying y'all like it. Y'all be saying, y'all be enjoying it. But the way y'all be acting about an hour before them lights go on, lets me know you don't. And all the men hit the girls with the same line. So like what she about to do, nigga go home, That's what I'm about to do, and all the girls do the same shit. You ain't hungry, you were like you ain't eating or something. Because y'all, I see it now, if you had a relationship and you had somebody, you.
Speaker 1: Can have somebody go home too, Okay.
Speaker 2: Somebody gonna let you go out with your friends and just want you to come home. I was about to say cream a bit, but I feel like we shouldn't say cream in a bit.
Speaker 4: The stuff as I thought about it, and I stopped it.
Speaker 2: We want someone that just play, y'all be saying, y'all want someone to just play, But then y'all be trying kissing them Mouf and missionary stop playing with me.
Speaker 1: Stop it. No no no, no, no, no no no no no no.
Speaker 2: M m m see and that's why don't girls be treating you the way they do, shy, because you be loving everybody like that.
Speaker 3: I don't want know.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, yo, not gonna lie. I feel like there are a lot of things that could clean up the dating pool, and one of them is giving yelp reviews like whether it be I'm not joking, I'm not joking, I'm so serious, whether it be like intimacy, sex, date.
Speaker 1: Etiquette, okayuth because a lot of y'all motherfuckers get a zero in couth. All right.
Speaker 2: I feel like a lot of things can change once we start giving niggasyop reviews and then like everybody can see the yet reviews, ain't gonna be no more? Oh she ordered five hundred dollars worth of food and then stop talking to me. Yeah, by a third review like that.
Speaker 1: She ain't getting no more days. Okay, thank you, thank you?
Speaker 3: All right, you write that down, put in your vote.
Speaker 2: Bruh it yes, yes, it ain't gonna be no more. Oh he tried to come in my crib on the first night, Like, bro, I don't even know you like that. Once you don't got no home, you a home homeless sexual.
Speaker 3: Or like kinge in the added, I think hinge for.
Speaker 1: Sure, And then I think it's weird when, like.
Speaker 2: When they be talking about how they get off apps and then get back on apps and see the same people they saw when they were on the apps last because now I'm like, why do you remember that person? But then I'm also like, well, damn, what the fuck is wrong with that person while they're still on the app. It's just so many things. It's so many things. Sorry, all my allergies acting up so bad. Last thing I wanted to get in today, y'all. I know this is gonna start off pretty wild, but just hear me out. Hear me out. Okay, just stick with me, please, as I get through this next topic. It's going to be a lot, but just stick with me, That's all I'm saying. Okay, it's not to suspense. I'm giggling because my throat is itchy and I keep wanting to laugh. Okay, So when a woman says I don't need a man, it's a good thing, bitch.
Speaker 1: What hear me out? Hear me out. I actually to stick with me. I actually to stick with me. I actually stick with me.
Speaker 2: Listen to me, Okay, please, When a woman says, oh, I don't need a man.
Speaker 1: It's a good thing.
Speaker 3: The three or four's all right?
Speaker 1: It I got I know, I know, I know. Hear me out. Now.
Speaker 2: First, I want to say, not all women. Some of y'all really ain't shit. I'm not talking about y'all. I'm talking about the ones that are. I'm explaining for them so they understand what we're really trying to say. Okay, so, thank you. Should I brought me a water, y'all sits it on the floor immediately.
Speaker 1: I was trying to get through it. You know what, don't log.
Speaker 2: Off the ten operators that I'm getting the funk out of here.
Speaker 1: Give me a second. Just let me get it out, please. Okay.
Speaker 2: So, now, some women really ain't shit, but I'm not talking about them. I'm talking about the good ones. That's what we really mean.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So when a woman says, oh, I don't need a man, what we're really trying to say is, hey, if need.
Speaker 1: Be, we can go fifty to fifty.
Speaker 2: What she's really trying to say is, babe, you don't gotta work over time, so the electric don't get cut off.
Speaker 1: I got us.
Speaker 2: We good, we can work something else. South When a woman says I don't need a man. What she's really trying to say is, Babe, you don't guys sit in your car for twenty minutes before you come in the house because you hate it here.
Speaker 1: Okay, you can come in and vent. This is a safe space.
Speaker 2: I'm emotionally intelligent enough to handle and articulate myself.
Speaker 1: If I can't.
Speaker 2: Right, What women are really trying to say is, you don't have to be strong as fuck all the time. I can pick up some of the slack if you need me too. Now, ladies, I will say, there are different ways we can go about it. Okay, Now, first, what's a better way you can say it? Because I know that's what you're thinking. Well, if that's the case, well why women keep saying like that?
Speaker 1: Ladies?
Speaker 2: If you want a better way to say it, don't okay, that's the answer. Just fucking don't. Don't say it. Don't say it at all. Show it, okay, show it? Let him see like yo, she'd get rough. I know my girl got me. That's a different fucking feeling. Undeniable. They love that, all right. When's the last time.
Speaker 1: You showed it to your man?
Speaker 2: Because it's one thing that screamed every three seconds, I don't need a man.
Speaker 1: I'm good without you. What's the last time you showed it?
Speaker 2: Somebody commented, sexy brown, sheehawk, y'all, I'm about to get the fuck out of here. Why are y'all like this this listen? Going back to my point, it's okay to let your man know, like, babe, this is a safe space. Far a little let a little bit out you can. This is the place to do it right now.
Speaker 1: Ladies, if you're looking for a better way to say it, don't show it.
Speaker 2: Okay, let him know that this is a safe space and he can be his authentic self without feeling like he always has to be exactly shot went like this, but like shut up, without him feeling like he has to always be on guard, on duty, top of the line, chain and command.
Speaker 1: Like, bro, if you want to use your.
Speaker 2: PTO you can, like if you want to take a sick day, I got you stink like we in this together, like we're good, Like you know what I mean. So yeah, that's it. That's all I want to say about that. I don't know, does that make sense or no? Shot, you're not on the mic. Oh please go to hell solo for real, says at BAM two and five tap in.
Speaker 3: Wait, but actions do speak louder than words. I don't. I don't know how the guys feel about that, but it's all about the actions.
Speaker 4: Don't want to have to if you can make it so that I can just park up and come straight in the house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's that's That's what I was trying to say. Action speak louder than words. Yeah, for sure. All right, ladies and gentlemen. So now we're going to get into the edible portion of the show. So the edible portion is where we read questions, comments, stories that you guys send in, and on the day that we record, I usually put a prompt up telling you guys to ask me anything.
Speaker 1: Now. If you have to ask.
Speaker 2: Something that won't fit into the prompt because it's too long, or you have something to share on a day that I don't put up the prompt, you can always email me at inquiries at stormyp ea dot com. Okay, so, first question, where do I go to meet the fine nerdy niggas?
Speaker 1: And I want you try to know. I hate you.
Speaker 2: I hate you so bad, I hate you so bad, I hate you so so so bad.
Speaker 1: I hate you so bad.
Speaker 2: First one says, where do I go to meet the fine nerdy men? Okay, uh, First, I'm gonna be real with you. You're gonna have to commit a being e Yeah, you're breaking an enterant.
Speaker 1: They all in the house. They all in. I don't know what you want me to say.
Speaker 2: They all in the house playing the game okay on crunchy roll.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: They most of the time they not outside, and if they are outside they have blurred kind Okay, they they I don't know, or some type of con All right, go go go to Walmart or Target in the lotion owl they right there. That's where they at. No all jokes aside. I know, I know it's real cool to like the nerds. Now it's all the niche. Nerds are so in. First of all, fuck y'all. Okay, fuck y'all. Nerds are all the niche. And it really gets under my skin because when they was doing a not Ruto run through the lunch room in high school, y'all didn't want him.
Speaker 1: Then I was there for them. Okay, y'all was not there. Y'all was not there, y'all didn't care about him. It was just me, okay, And now.
Speaker 2: Y'all out here making a black hot and it makes me upset, But I digress, Okay, Joe, That's what I was gonna say. Before you try to hop on this nerd wave act your self. Can you handle it?
Speaker 1: Can you handle it? You think they sweet? They not? Okay? They are demons and they get on demon time, all right? Can you handle that? You think he's such a sweet, nice, innocent boy because he talks well, and he's so soft spoken, and he bes kind to you because he's a good man. Sob attle, do you know what happens when the lights go off? Okay?
Speaker 2: He turns into a demon? Can you handle that? Can you handle differentiating the juxtaposition? Can you handle it?
Speaker 1: Not? Everyone can? Can you? Can you? Okay? This is a serious question, serious question? Can you handle it? Workman? Nine zero one zero, says the Devil. I'm just saying, you think they out here watching Demon Slayer for nothing? No, they channel and Chocruss.
Speaker 3: Can you addle that?
Speaker 1: Yo? Yo?
Speaker 2: It's not for the week. It's not for the week. It's not for the week. So before you go over here trying to test the waters, just be careful.
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say you handle random anime?
Speaker 1: Bruh? Can you?
Speaker 2: Are you willing to sit through all the filler episodes of the different anime that he likes?
Speaker 4: Can you watch five minute, five city episode of Dragon ball Z? You just to watch on the fight bruh whole time? Nigga di screaming?
Speaker 1: Bruh? Are you are you willing transforming?
Speaker 2: Are you willing to watch your grown man attempt to go super Saiyan? Can you handle that? Come on, come on listen, Just make sure you're ready. That's all I'm gonna say. All right, Next, for men and women? Is being clingy a good thing or a bad thing? Mm hmmm, And I'm gonna say it again, Uh for men and women? Is being clingy a good thing or a bad thing? Uh? You know what's crazy about the term being clingy? I feel like if you're dating or in the situationships, it kind of has a negative connotation.
Speaker 1: But if you're in a relationship, being clingy is the shit? Am I dripping?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: When we think about what the finds being clingy if you're dating or in a situationship, but it's like, yeah, you just feel like they're doing too much. But if you're a relationship. Oh, he not gonna mind me coming over to smell his armpits. He liked that, he wanted, like, yeah, my girl, she always just want to be up under me, even man shit, you know, like yeah, but if you're not locked in, oh baby, they try and lock you out.
Speaker 1: Like it's not the same at all.
Speaker 2: So when you ask, is being clingy a good thing or a bad thing, I think it just depends on your relationship with that person and honestly how much they like you, Because if someone is feeling you being clingy, usually is is never enough because they want to see you, They want to spend time with you, you know, depending on what their love language is, they want to be up under you. So yeah, they want to get fifty million reels from you today. Like it just all depends.
Speaker 4: But if you or you get labeled cling, just understand that, like you can't just love people the way you want something. Yeah, compromise, Like maybe you should hold that ship off instead of like trying to give me kisses every every commercial break, Just you know, hold off every other Yeah, and I know you care, you know actions speak out in the words yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then uh, someone on I think. Someone on Our Live said it depends on a level of cleanliness.
Speaker 3: You tell them no, they get mad.
Speaker 2: Hmmm, So I guess it does depend on the level of cleanliness. But my whole thing is, if you hate me, just say that.
Speaker 4: Like I mean, I understand the kisses and I appreciate them, but like your spit is running down my face because I love you. The ship didn't dry from the last time, and you, I know you feel it. You hear it like that with my face every single time you do it.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: So just oh so now you don't like the sound and.
Speaker 3: Macaroni and cheek Why things don't happen?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: Wow any other time niggas like when they make that noise. See see this is.
Speaker 3: How niggas get on. This is how shit happens.
Speaker 2: All I'm saying is okay if you hate me, If you hate me, just say that. Next question, why are some people so happy being miserable they feel the need to share it with others? I'll read it again. Why are some people so happy being miserable they feel the need to share it with others? You know, a whi is prophet once said misery loves company, So fuck them.
Speaker 1: Niggas. Okay, first of all.
Speaker 2: If you are mad or you are sad, you absolutely want to share the wealth. Okay, you never noticed that when you're arguing with somebody but you're not mad, they get even madder. It's because misery loves company, and sometimes you really got to take a step back and let negative people live their negative world with their negative bank account balance and let them be them, like you can't allow no, but like that's real, Like when you noticing that some people really never have a good like some people really will never have a good reaction to you sharing good news, to you get in that promotion, to you working things out in therapy, to you setting those boundaries. And it's because it spiritually attacks them. It calls them to look at themselves and see all the work that they're not doing, that they're not trying to do, that they're wallowing in their self pity and it's like no, bro, like and then it causes them to develop a crabs and a barrel mentality. Well, why does that person deserve that? Why does that person deserve this? Like why are they there? And I'm still here? Because you're fucking miserable, bro, and you're not trying to make it better. So like, sometimes you really just gotta let negative people live in their negative world with their negative bank account and distance yourself and that's it. So with that being said, let's recap. I almost got bit by a rattlesnake this week, y'all. I survived. I lived to tell my story.
Speaker 1: Next thing.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I threw my cars all over the place and I don't really remember what else was there.
Speaker 1: Uh, risk got heart again.
Speaker 2: Okay, sorry, No, that was not a motorcycle ride, but it's really supposed to be a bike ride.
Speaker 1: I didn't get on them in a second.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the bike ride was fine, Gordon h two. So yeah, thank you so much for joining us, guys, And if you don't remember anything else, please remember, uh, when a woman says she don't need a man, it's a good thing. I love you, guys, and I see you next week.
Speaker 1: Peace.