Speaker 1: Coming up on the show bounties on people publicly put out by the government. I just ah, you know it. Let me tell you, it is very difficult each and every day as you churn through all of this stuff. And when I say all of this stuff, I mean you hear I don't know, maybe a third, no, that far less than that. You hear a minuscule portion of the amount of stories and links and weird emails and just randomness social media stuff. Obviously that every single day I kind of churned through. You know, some of it's just scan and passed. But the amount of I was watching. I was watching some police videos this morning for no good reason. Just happened to be. I just I fell into that rabbit hole. And I find myself doing that, and then I find myself reading other stories stuff that did make it into the stack. And it becomes very difficult if by design, as you read through all of this, to not get a little conspiratorial on stuff. Okay, and just because it's a conspiracy doesn't mean it's not true. And and and we can recognize that conspiracy can be a word that simply is that is that you are correct about something that is not fully flushed out yet. So let me give you would be a good example of what we well, Russ is just telling me something off the air, right right. And and here we had the story yesterday with Janet Jackson. So if you don't remember, Janet Jackson made a comment during an interview, and I don't have it in front of me, but basically the comment was, oh, okay, all right, all right. And so the comment was some along the lines of I heard she referring to Kamala Harris. I heard that she was Indian. I heard her. I and it's very important here, she says, I heard, I heard, and it's it's it's it's pretty innocuous. I heard she was Indian. Somebody said that her father was white. Okay, Janet is literally repeating what somebody told her, and that's it. She doesn't dwell on it, she doesn't go any further into it. And then everyone got upset with her. And then some moonbat pretended to be her spokesperson, pretended to be her spokesperson, posted something on social media that looked kind of like an official statement apologizing, and Janet then had to speak up and go, I don't know who the hell that is. That's that's that's not They don't speak for me. I don't even know who that is. My my manager is Randy Jackson, for her brother, and so the only official statements come from him. And and then that was it. That was the whole I guess a statement that she made. I would say the second statement, but it's the only legitimate one. And then she didn't apologize, and everyone was very upset. And so we did that story yesterday. But do you know why this whole thing may have come to pass? See, that's the rest of the story, right, And I saw people formulating conspiracies. I saw that the way that they wrote about Randy Jackson, they wrote her her actual spokesperson is Randy Jackson, who has a history of putting out crazy stuff or whatever. I can't remember how they worded it, but they, you know, they undercut him in the thing. And then I had to go instead of now researching why Janet thought that, you know, or who told her that, or if there's anything going on now I'm trying to figure out, well, wait a sec, this did I don't remember Randy Jackson story. I remember the whole family is interesting, okay, right, the whole you know, the whole story of the uh you know, the the dad and when they were kids and the way that the father treated them up to obviously the the oddities of Michael and Janet and uh and and Tito and LaToya. Remember what remember what a what a absolute dumpster fire it was when LaToya decided she wanted to show everyone everything and do that Playboy thing back in the day, and that really, I mean that was really an era.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I know, everyone sits here and we talk about all of the singers and entertainers. Right, they'll do some Vogue magazine thing and they're basically naked and like, well, why are you doing that? Or or they'll they'll they'll put something on the insta. Right, it's no different than my era back in the day. If if you were if you were a celebrity and you were looking to pivot, I don't know, maybe your image or whatever you do a Playboy spread it was. I mean think about like Drew Barrymore. It's gonna disturb some of you the amount of working knowledge I have here, but you know Drew Barrymore, right, very very wholesome image there. And she decided, look, I'm not that kid from et no more and she was not. I will I will second that, and various others also, and you still have some of this today. If you got fifteen minutes of fame or you were part of a story, it could be the most horrific story possible. You would you would you would go and you do a Playboy spread or maybe a video would drop or whatever. I mean, let's let's face it. Tanya Harding and Amy Fisher both did things that was just that was what was going on there. So and and I kind of pivoted over to this because you have all of this stuff to turn from as to what may be the history that brought this about. Now we go a step further here on the show, all right, and that is we wanted some context on this. So I looked up the Randy Jackson thing. Do you know what Randy jack Do you know what Randy Jackson's crazy stuff that he put out there? He people who embrace Satanism and and use demonic and satanic imagery, that's the crazy. He said that there are people in the music industry that are all in on the satan stuff, whether it's portrayed that way or whether they actually are. That might be the truest statement ever. Do you know the Mayor of New York's Buddy is under investigation right now for a music video that I guess he had some hand in helping to set up. That was filmed in a Catholic church that is shock full of the Satan stuff. As you can imagine that rubs some Catholics the wrong way. And it's it's done absolutely with the imagery Sam Smith, and you don't look. You can go back, you know, the Rob Zombie study, and it doesn't mean that I think that they're at home practicing it. On the flip side, I think the funniest thing is when we get a glimpse of somebody who attempts to portray that image when they don't think that people are watching being really, really normal. Do you remember that story in Florida of the the heavy metal I can't remember the name of the band, but you had some dude who was in like a super duper like screamy death metal band and like what did he do? He ended up burning his own house down, and you go and see his house and it's like white picket fence city man or Pazuzu, Lord of the Demons the famous story from Clemens. If you haven't been here for about ten years, you probably don't remember this. So this dude and his girlfriend apparently took turns killing people and then buried the bodies in the yard. And I think it was he killed first and then she killed so to gain trust or whatever. But there's this video when they actually raided their house and Clemens, yes that Clemens, right right here in the Triad, raided his house. And they go in and the first room, you know, like the main room is exactly what you think, right. You got pentagrams, you got black candles, you got all this stuff you'd set up. And they're going room by room and it's more and more disturbing, and they're in the hallway and they open this closet and it is perfectly organized. It looks it looks like an absolute neat freak lives there, and it's clearly her stuff. And I don't know why, but I just found it hilarious that you live in the you know, you live in a hellscape in the rest of your house, quite literally by design. And yet she's like, that's my closet, that's my space, and it looks like a professional organizer had come in there. I find all of this stuff hilarious. So no, Randy Jackson is not crazy to sit there and say that that's a thing. And as far as the the story I was referring to, I don't know this artist, and I guess that makes me old, but I don't care. I'm not I'm not familiar with her, with her work. I know she's a big deal and for many of you, you probably have kids who are into this Sabrina Carpenter. I don't know any of her songs. Maybe I do. I'm sure I've probably heard it if she's really really popped it ross. Do you know any songs by Sabrina Carpenter or anything about her? I feel like this is my absolutely nun Yeah, dude, like I feel like you and I used to have at least a passing understanding of artists, but both coming from music. You work music a lot longer than I did, but or at least that type of music. I did country for a very long time. But I don't know anything about Sabrina Carpenter. But I know that she went into a church in Brooklyn and she's wearing a black dress. Basically, nothing of the black skirt, nothing underneath, and the imagery of the whole thing is is very very dark. In fact, in the video, which features a scantly clime reading the description a scantly clad carpenter dancing in the church next to a cough and emblazoned with rip B word and a bunch of other stuff. Now there's a whole investigation over this, dude. I'm not gonna get into the full details of that story. I don't even know if I'll do it, but I wanted to passively mention it. So Randy Jackson is is, That's what's going on here, right, But he's dead on and again. So for whatever reason, and I guess I'm assuming because it hurts Kamala a little. They have to sit there and the reporter's got to make a snipe about what's going on. So why did this whole thing start? I'll tell you why this thing started. So Ross has brought this to my attention. We got the okay, we got the audio. All right, check this out. This is why apparently there's beef with the Jackson family.
Speaker 3: You're gonna say real quick, it's from ABC News. The thing they did in two thousand and four.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it's not new. So ABC News has this information.
Speaker 3: These are old clips. It's an old clip from two thousand and four. And then it switches to CNN with the Trump So there's two different there's two or three different cuts here, but they're all along the same timeline.
Speaker 1: All right, it's all in this news package. All right, here's a here we go. Let's let's learn.
Speaker 3: That could mean life in prison.
Speaker 4: And cases like this can depend on the testimony of the child accuser.
Speaker 1: In general, the child will be able to recall and recollect with some detail. But just to be clear, we're talking about Michael's trial.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, yeah. The video shows photo it's an ABC News composite and it shows like clips of Michael Jackson and hit like his mugshott all.
Speaker 1: The kind of stuff, which is yeah, okay, all right. And then they go to the price by the way in Santa Barbara County, but up in a city called Santa Maria's where they actually did the trial, right, And.
Speaker 3: Then they go to Kamala Harris on the street talking about you know, cases like this in general.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, and here we got incident and that is persuasive to a jury even if it is the only testimony.
Speaker 5: That is available Jackson.
Speaker 1: To be clear, she's not the prosecutor. I just want to be clear. This is what I'm telling you. Santa Barbara is in southern California. She's up there. This is pre herbian ag. Okay, he gave a wave when he was released after booking. He's scheduled for arraignment in January.
Speaker 3: Michael's been a long time resident of Trump Tower. Last night that Donald strongly reiterated his defense of Jackson with Larry King by going after the accuser's mother.
Speaker 5: She's had plenty of experience at going after people that she goes after him viciously and violently. And I saw a story and I read another story about some of the things she's done, and I don't believe.
Speaker 1: It, but you know what it's like when an indictment comes down.
Speaker 5: It's tough, it's presumption, it's tough. It's tough to win. But I have a feeling that's gonna win. The interesting thing is I've known Michael from many different standpoints, and Michael would spend a lot of time with my kids. I have beautiful kids, and at the time, like at mar A Lago and even in Trump Tower. The kids were very young, Michael would come play with the kids. He just loved children. He was not a child molester. And I am certain of that. He loved children. He'd play with my son Eric and my son Donald, and he'd just play with them forever. He loved children. But he was not a child molester. And you know, that whole final saga of Neverland and the police and what they did was I think a very very very bad part of Michael's life.
Speaker 1: So to sum it up with those clips, basically Janis thing might be Kamalas sitting there trash talking her brother. Trump's defending him. Okay, a little more, a lot more to the story. I don't know that I necessarily agree with Trump on that, even like it if if you've read as thoroughly as I mean with it with the Jesus juice that we're not going to get into all this stuff, right, I don't know. I think Trump believes that, but I but I don't think it was just this woman. I mean, remember, we had a lot of different stuff.
Speaker 3: Right, right, and a lot of stuff has come out, but it shows, like you know, where Janet's head could possibly be. Oh yeah, it's deeper than what's on the surface, possibly.
Speaker 1: So, so they're making little snipe comments about her brother basically to uh, I can't believe she didn't apologize and her actual guy, he's a lunatic who puts fake stuff out that there's satanic imagery and music. It's also dumb man, all right, So I just want to update that story as we kick things off this morning since it was fresh on the brain. All right. So, uh, like I said, it's hard to be conspiratorial, and uh I, Yet yesterday was yet another reason why. And it had to do with the document that part of a court filing and understand understandably, so that was insta public and some folks have noted some differences between this incident and another one. I'll fill you in next hang on, maybe somebody can help it make sense. And I saw people go, well, one is a federal investigation and the other one was a state investigation, so you know, different rules, different laws. And here's the deal. That's not true. The part that they are one is a federal thing and one was a state thing, is correct. I'm referring to the second attempt in a very short period at assassinating the former President Trump, mister Ruth Routh whatever, don't care, don't care to learn his name. I hope you put him in general, pop, let's see what happens. And of course the transhooter down at in Tennessee, at the Christian school there, and specifically things that you know, documents that they have created, because obviously you remember getting the manifesto was immediately barred. In fact, people lost their jobs for sharing pictures of I think what four pages or something that that that was its own big investigation. And the reasoning that we were told at the time is this document is incendiary and if people read it, it will cause the potential for harm to members of the LGBTQ community. That was the narrative, and they fought tooth and nail to not release it. And then once they released it, it was as backcrap insane as you thought it was going to be. But how they thought it was going to spur that on was beside me. It was about not putting it out there because not because you feared for somebody's safety. It was not putting it out there because you feared how it could change people's perception of a hot button issue. So that's not a conspiracy. And you couldn't convince me otherwise because I wouldn't believe you that was propaganda ish without putting the propaganda out. Now we have a document that was reportedly penned by the guy who was able to lay in wait for hours on the Marlaco golf course in what they referred to as a blind spot. Would they refer to as a blind spot? There, Well, a whoopsie, right, And thankfully he didn't get a chance to shoot at the former president, but I think he would gladly and we'd be right back here having a very different conversation. And he wrote to document, and in the document he talks about how he was he's offering one hundred and fifty thousand dollars bounty to quote finish the job. That document was released. It was part of a filing and and by the way it's it's correctly part of a filing. What they were filing was documents. So at a bail hearing, the judge wouldn't give him bail. They said, look here he is not only is he not remorseful, he wrote this hoping that somebody would then help him carry out what was what he was attempting to do, which is an assassination. So yes, you do include that, but there are mechanisms within the federal government. And I didn't just go I'm not a lawyer, Ross. Would you check and make sure I'm not a lawyer. I don't want people thinking I'm a lawyer.
Speaker 3: I machine you are not.
Speaker 1: I am not a lawyer. However, I read several social media posting by people who are lawyers and said that document could have remained under seal, and there is a mechanism for that. So don't give me any of this garbage. So, like I said, it's really hard not to believe conspiracies, But what are you left to believe? What are you left to believe? When they'll gladly put that And before you say, well, you know the FEDS have how many different documents have the Feds decided that they wouldn't release over a variety of stories. Hell, they won't give Congress information from some of these agencies. So I don't want to hear that. Do you ever see the movie Swat? Ross? Everse Swatted? Not the TV show but the movie. I'm trying to think who all was in that movie? It was, Oh, the Irish actor was the main dude in that, Colin Farrell. Colin Ferrell, Yeah, I have not seen it, Okay, So basically it's it's about la swat. It's it's it's a I don't want to say it's a cheesy, but it's you know, it's a it's an action thrill. It's good. It's okay.
Speaker 3: Actually I think you think maybe I did see it.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 1: One of the one of the premise in the in the movie is they're also moving prisoners and they arrest this really high profile like South American drug dealer, right, very suave dude. He's up there. He got busted. He got busted basically with a fake passport or some They take him into custdy whatever. Well it's a big, big, big deal because of who this is. I think he's a terrorist too. He's drug drug king pen terrorists. Right, he's super he's the baddest of batties. And they arrest him and there's a scene where they're moving him to a transport vehicle and at a prison or into a prison from a transport vehicle and he's got a walk which is totally unrealistic, as anyone in law enforcement knows. You guys, you guys, what is it? You guys have a sally port usually probably for this reason. But in the movie, they've got to move him like I don't know, one hundred feet and there's crowds and there's like horned up women cheering and stuff, and the media is there, and he turns to the camera and says, I will offer I don't know, some stupid number, like one hundred million dollars for anyone who gets me out of here, and they put him in there. Well as you can imagine, then the plot point is everyone who wants the bounty. And I won't tell you who's all in on it, but it's you know, if you're just looking for to turn your brain off for two hours and watch stuff blow up, go watch it. So like that premise has already you know, that's a premise that already exists. You're telling me that nobody within the federal government thought to themselves if we put a we're doing the swap thing, it's maybe not one hundred million dollars, but a one hundred and fifty thousand. You don't think there's lunatics that would look at that and go all right, I hate the guy anyway, or more importantly, the famous factor for it, because now you're the guy who's attached to the other high profile thing. Now will something come of it? Hopefully not. But they've just tried to kill the dude twice, wounding him once. What happened to Aerin on the side of caution for this? Now would people be screaming about not all of his dogs coming out of there? Yes, but there's a way to explain it, and some people aren't going to believe it, but it is. It is the appropriate use of what's going on. Well, you saw in Tennessee was not appropriate use that was that was politics, man, And you go ahead and release this thing. How do you how do you and everyone involved in this, from the judge to the lawyers, How about the lawyers for the government who are prosecuting this guy, whose job, for all practical purposes is to is to prosecute this so that the threat's not there, but also we prosecute as a deterrent. So you want to prosecute as a deterrent. Now, granted you're dealing with people who would shoot a president or a former president, deterrens may not work with them. I understand that, but you got to err on that side of caution, and yet you release the thing. How do you not bear responsibility if something happens, let's say hypothetically, Let's say yet hypothetically. I was, all right, Ross, I want to start something hypothetically called the Big We'll call it the Big Boo Bonus. Okay, all right, the Big Boo Bounty. All right, I'm the Big Boo Bounty. Now. The Big Boo Bounty hypothetically is, if you go to an event and see Tom Tillis speaking, you boo him. That's it. That's the totality of it. And I don't have a sponsor attached to this, but I have some ideas and the prize will be a sausage biscuit. All right, the Big Boo Bounty. You think I couldn't get one of you yahoo's to go boo Tom Tillis, Senator slender Man, of course they could, and you do it for a sausage biscuit, admit it.
Speaker 2: Ross.
Speaker 1: Do you think some lunatic would go boot time? I shouldn't say lunatic. Maybe you want a boot Tom Tillis, and that's free speech, so you do whatever you want. But like you're telling me that you how many radio appearances have you done over the years where you got a prize package that frankly is just a bunch of cheap crap. And what the contesting that people will allow themselves to do for an eight dollar hat or a five dollars CD. It's amazing, man, because people like stuff. People like stuff. Getting stuff free stuff is amazing. In fact, some of you, some of you like it so much that secretly we call you a prize pig because you're always winning every contest and you'll come up and bum rush other people like So one hundred and fifty thousand is no change. By the way, there is no big boo bounty. I'm not buying you sausage biscuits, but I could, and I think it would be successful. And that's again such a minor example. And we're talking about obviously speech versus violence. And I want to be very clear here, but if you don't care, or if you're desperate one hundred and fifty thousand dollars, whether you think the guy can pay it or not, because I saw that reactionally, well he couldn't afford it. Well, people hearing that they don't know what this guy's banking situation is. They don't know if he's got they don't know if he's got friends.
Speaker 3: No, it just goes back to, you know, the power of the media and what they can have people do right, And that's without having like one hundred and fifty thousand dollars bounty out there. It reminds me of remember the old Doug Stanhope bit where he's taught talking about you know, once again he's talking about the power of the media, and he says, you know they have they have so much power. I have. I have a small percentage of that power. But he could go on stage and say, hey, go in Munashlatsky's and he's gonna have some crazy fan that's gonna go in Munashlatsky's because it's just the way it works out.
Speaker 1: How you're convinced we would we could get a sausage biscuit giveaway for one boot.
Speaker 3: One thousand percent. Yes, yeah, there's somebody out there that would do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you know, don't don't give me this garbage. But no, we got it out here and it's released and people are able, they're they're old enough to remember what happened there in Nashville and the the nearly year long track to go ahead and then read it, and then when you read it, you're like, oh my gosh, this how wow? You read it and it reads like somebody who's dealing with some severe mental health issues. Uh, some of which may bolster people's opinion that they're you know, based on suicide rates and a variety of other things that the current politically correct course of treatment versus the old politically correct course of treatment, which very different, are very different. Because one was an identifiable psychological condition within the handbook, and now you're told the other ones not. It makes people think they may have been right the first time. I'm not down. People are negotiating. There is no sausage biscuits, so I'm not giving you two. If you want a sausage biscuit, go get one.
Speaker 3: I mean you could cut the first biscuit in half and you can make two. But it's not really the same thing.
Speaker 1: Oh but that's how the government would that is how they would get you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well it's tactically it's they'd bring in an expert from Harvard or whatever.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, I mean, you know, the two assassination attempts have proven something we already know. There's a lot of crazy people out there. And these crazy people, these two alone, try to assassinate Donald Trump without one hundred and fifty thousand dollars and almost incentives.
Speaker 1: Right, that's what Scario.
Speaker 3: So now you're gonna have believe it or not. There's still some more people out there, not just those two who want him dead. And now now you're throwing out like a large sum of money on top of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you think there's more than two crazy people?
Speaker 3: Possibly? Yes?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, Okay, Ross has theories. Yeah. No, Ross's theory is right, and it's evidenced by do you remember the Rasmussen pole we had the other day where they asked should should the president have been killed?
Speaker 3: Yeah? And what was it? The thirty three percent of Democratic responders said that he should have died, that we'd be better affair.
Speaker 1: Seventeen seventeen said he should fourteen said they're still thinking about it.
Speaker 3: Which is still nuts.
Speaker 4: Well, it's an interesting premise you proffer. I will I'll consider it to get back to you, burh. Yeah, yeah, it is nuts. You're telling me within that. Well, we'll forget the fourteen percent who can't make a decision. And let's say just the seventeen percent. You're telling me a seventeen percent of how many what was.
Speaker 1: It in the rastals? I think it was a thousand. I don't have it in front of me. So you're telling me out of those one hundred and seventy individuals, look at that. I can do math out of those one hundred and seventy individuals, and then you times that and apply it to the population and will even use your rounding air or your your you know, three or four percent declared margins. You're telling me within that one hundred and seventy applied to a population of you know, adults voting to adults, you're telling me one of those lunatics, isn't like yeah, man, not a chance. And the fact that it didn't cross your mind is why people why people wanted, you know, or a wonder I should say what exactly the three letter agencies are up to and the DOJ And remember this is Mary Garland's prosecution. At the end of the day, that's where the buck stops. And he went ahead and I'm sure I am positive is at the very least getting briefed on this case. If you're the ag one of the meetings, you're taking his updates on the attempted assassination of a former president or president for that matter. It's too high level. So yeah, people are going to have conspiracy theories. And I understand why because you make it so damn easy.
Speaker 5: Hey, yeah, let's nail down this biscuit. Is it from Biscoville or bojngles.
Speaker 1: I told you we haven't. We haven't. We haven't got a sponsor attached yet. But considering I named it the Big Boo Bounty, I feel like that should be a good indicator of who we might court.
Speaker 6: So okay, so if we add some egg, does he get a hits afterwards?
Speaker 1: I mean, come on, when I say sausage biscuit, it can be sausage, egg and cheese. You know, we're all, yeah, yeah, booh in a flying tomato. Yeah, but it's not real, sir. It was just my point, and yeah, yeah, or maybe I don't know, maybe it is real. Because one listener wrote in and said that he would boo but then give us sausage biscuits, So well, yeah, you're gonna lose the bad Yeah, all right, all right, appreciate you trying to clarify.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you want to give me, you want to give Ross and I biscuits, that's fine. You got to have round potatoes too. I don't know where you're gonna get it from, but we'll figure it out. Wait, hold on, Boston, Paul's up, Boston. We see Boston, Paul. No, no, no, Boston. Paul says he'll do it for a biscuit and an Irish coffee. That would be the big booze bounty. That's not what we're offering, sir. All right, let's go ahead and dive into the Mark Robinson stuff, shall we. So I don't know where everyone's head's at. I mean, there's a lot of possibilities here. And as I've pointed out, ninety nine percent of what they've thrown at Mark Robinson, if it's true, is incredibly embarrassing. Is I think we'll be troubling for some voters even if that's you know, even with the idea that people change, and you know that may be a deep enough knife for his political opponents. The problem you run into is this you have, this emanates from CNN, and CNN has proven itself not to be a fair arbiter of news, because remember, it's not always just what's in there, but it's what is chosen to be covered and not covered. And it's very clear that if you're a Republican politician, they're going to go full on. Josh Stein was on Madow last night and his I'm not going to play all of his dumb audio, but basically he was out there saying that every Republican in North Carolina endorsed Mark Robinson and also now they refuse to change, which isn't true. I believe the what is it the treasure the GOP treasurer candidate, has raised some concern and I think people's concern will be raised because you had a bunch of staff exodus from his campaign and one of the reasons that is reported and again this you know, anything that Ril and CNN puts out, I need to see another source. I'm not joking. If I see a story that is not your not a generic story, but one that is political and has ramifications with that, you can bet your butt I'm going to go look for another one, especially if there is a hotly contested number or quote or something like that they have relegated themselves to a that status when I'm putting my prep together, because I simply don't believe them. And it doesn't mean that ninety percent of what they put out isn't correct. It is, but when you get into the really, really tense stuff, I don't believe them enough to take their word for it. I think a lot of people are there, and that's their own fault, by the way, and I'm not some weird conspiracy person. I think that the vast majority of what I see the main networks put out, if I will, I have no problem quoting here, assigning where it came from, but quoting it. You know, NBC News reported this, and I know what you're saying, MSNBC is NBC and all that, but they're not. They are in some stuff. You know, yesterday I saw all of the news agencies ms NBC, NBCABC, CBS running big breaking news banners about how the crime rates down and linking to the FBI numbers. And if you remember, this was literally just a thing that was part of the Trump versus Harris back and forth here recently where Trump said, no, that's not true. And the reason he said it's not true is because there are other arbiters of crime statistic gathering that disagree with the FBI numbers, And the reason they do is because the FBI numbers don't include literally thousands of municipalities reporting. Now, that doesn't mean that those numbers are fully excluded, because people still have to go to court or victims are still going to access one of the services available for victims, even for victims of crimes that are not solved. And if you start to gather all those points of data and then you compare it in municipalities where you're lacking data, you can start to get a picture of what they're dealing with. So while you can take individual cities that are reporting, you can go ahead and try to compare a year over year, but to look at it from a statewide standpoint, a region wide standpoint, or a national standpoint, you're missing a lot of data points. And also, even if they are reporting, it's very easy not to charge people for stuff. Right, do you think that in the state of California from ten years ago to now they think retail theft is down? Some municipalities not reporting could give you that picture in some places, but obviously we know that's not the case, it's that you made a decision years ago that if it wasn't over one thousand dollars, it wasn't worth your time. And that's why people are in there with a damn calculator trying to figure this stuff out. So, yeah, yeah, you got you got yourself a breaking news story that was a political football where you're coming out like, oh, look at the stuff we just found and we're gonna take it, and you're not doing any critical thinking about well, is it is this apples to apples comparison, and if you look at it you realize that it's not. It doesn't mean that it's wrong. Once you've gathered all of it, it may very well be down. I think that some I think you'd have a hard time convincing me, especially as some did you see the video from Philadelphia Ross? Did you see that video I posted last night? And I just made a joke about how the new Joker movie looks good. It's on the it's on our Twitter timeline at Casey on the radio, and it's it looks like it looks like that the end scene from the movie, the the original Joker movie. It is absolutely insane. And remember these are the people that murdered Hitchbot, So you know, keep in mind that's that will that will always be one of my favorite callback stories ever. If you guys don't know what Hitchbot was. Hitchbot was this this uh pie in the sky rainbows in Unicorn moon, bad experiment to prove the goodness of people, which is fun. Look here's the thing. I don't think you set out to do that because you're a bad person. I think you're I think you're a very ignorant person, right, And I don't think it'll serve you well in all aspects of life. And I'm looking out for you when I tell you it ain't that way. But perhaps a valuable lesson was was figured out. They built this robot and it's a goofy looking robot. It looks like it looks like the robot kind of from like Futurama. I can't remember that robot's name, but like it's a it's clear it's the robots. And I made it look human, look like Bender, A little bit like Bender, didn't it.
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I thought it looked like a poverty droid. It the worst poverty droid.
Speaker 1: Okay, what roster poverty Droid's fine. The fact that it had one purpose in its programming, in its life. It was relying. It started what it was New York to San Francisco. I can't remember what route it was gonna take, but it was gonna go across the country. And it literally could. It could. It had pre pre program responses. It wasn't an AHI thing. But when people would find it, it'd be like, Hi, I'm hitch spot. I'm here to prove the goodness of others. Where are you going? I'm trying to get to San Francisco or whatever and so and so. Then people would transport and it made it a little ways down on ninety five, and then somebody who was kind enough to haul it to Philadelphia left it on Kensington Avenue. If you've ever if you are remotely familiar with Kensington, you ever see the video where they go down the street and all the people on drugs are hunch They're like laying hunched over, yet somehow still standing. One of the videos you see a lot is Kensington Avenue. It's a crazy, dangerous, drug fueled, prostitution ridden place in Philadelphia. It's a really and I didn't even realize how bad it was, except I got a buddy who was raised in Philadelphia, and I brought it up one time to ask how bad it really was because it was in a story, and he just started laughing. He's like, dude, dude, it's literally it's it's literally the worst place, a most abandoned place. And by the way, that dude's a liberal my friend there and even he's like, oh, no, you know, kill it with fire, like it's it's so awful. Anyways, they left Hitchbot down there, and Hitchbot was immediately taken into an alley and destroyed, you know, with the goodness of people. I don't know if they were trying to find copper in there or what was going on, but Hitchbot will always be one of my favorite stories. So anyway, we got a little little sidetrack there, so let's let's go ahead and get back over to the Mark Robinson stuff. So one of the things that is being reported as to why staff members may have left, I think is a legitimate point if it's true, and we're gonna hear from Mark. I got some audio here for you, and that was that he would not agree to bringing in basically digital forensic people to figure out the you know all that CNN story. Now you can think he doesn't have an obligation to, but that would be you not paying attention to how impactful this is going to be to his campaign. Doesn't matter whether it's fair or not. That's that's what's out there. And I know a lot of people have already sent him emails this morning. Are you saying you but no, here's what I'm telling you. I am giving you what is happening here. But am I more likely to believe that there might be something up if the individual refuses to investigate? Yes? I think that was a very powerful story. So I think that the new folks around Mark probably said that to him because and he has said it on this show. Going back to the stuff with his wife, he's got lawyers, they have some receipts and they're going to get it out there. And to that, I would say, you need to get it out there. If you got receipts on your wife's stuff or on the on this digital stuff, you need to get it out there. And if staff members around you feel that you're not doing that and they quit, it's going to be far more injurious than just CNN writing a story. You can argue all day with me, but I'm not giving you the political take. I'm keeping you in real vill Okay. People see that, and I think that it could be convincing to them. So if it's not true, and you have receipts and you want to and I understand it can be very difficult on the digital stuff, you have to you have to go out and you need to start pushing back on this stuff and it and it's I get it. You don't want to be drugged down into this. Nobody does. But this is where we are now. And I'm telling you, as somebody who's been doing this for a long time, it's the only way you're going to start putting yourself back towards the w call them and if I don't know, if we haven't confirmed for his interview tomorrow, I will tell this to him. And I don't tell it to him to be CNN on him. I tell him because I get a lot of takes, a lot of emails, and I've seen a lot of elections over the years, as many of you have too, and if you take an honest assessment of it, watching those closest to an individual walk away from them is very powerful, whether it's family that refuses to support somebody who's accused of a crime, or in this case, a politician that is having all the mud thrown at them but hasn't yet successfully dodged any of it. So that's that's where people need to at this point be proactive, okay. And one of the ways, and this is I think a I think this is a good step. One of the ways that you can be proactive in addition to proving that the information's false is also what Mark talked about yesterday.
Speaker 8: And taking steps then two, we absolutely are, We absolutely are.
Speaker 9: We're in talks right now. Everything up to legal counsel to take CE and n to task for what they have.
Speaker 7: Done to us.
Speaker 9: We are going after them, Okay, we are going to go after him for what they've done. But we have five weeks left in this race, folks, And make no mistake about it, we are not gonna let see and in throw us off of our mission.
Speaker 1: Our mission is to.
Speaker 3: Win this way.
Speaker 9: And quite frankly, I am dismayed about the fact. As I said before, think about how many people out there right now, right in a place where we are right now, who are hooked on fentanyl, who are hooked on opioids, and how many will die tonight because of it. Think about what's going on on our border, think about what's going on on the world stage.
Speaker 1: And this is what you this is what you choose to focus on.
Speaker 9: You've got these news cameras, news reports, pans, pencils, your microphones.
Speaker 1: This is what you're focused on.
Speaker 9: You're not focused on the things that we talked about standing out there, about our economy. You're not focused on those things.
Speaker 7: I am.
Speaker 9: I'm going to remain focused on those things. And you better understand I am coming after full seeing, in full thrive, putting the people first. And in order to put the people first. In order to put the people first, we've got to concentrate on this campaign, and that what we're going.
Speaker 1: To do, all right in here. And here's what I would say to that. And I'm curious your thoughts eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. Some of you already mad at me in my email. That's fine, because this isn't about me handicapping one way or another, whether it's true or not. It's explaining what's happening right now and what's happening right now is not good for Mark's campaign and if he hopes to accomplish those things that he feels passionate about, opioid deaths, which are a big problem in North Carolina. A lot of the drug related stuff that he's talked about is a big problem. Obviously when you watch what transpired during all of the COVID stuff, that's a big problem. I expect whoever the next governor is. I don't think Josh Stein will do it, but I think whoever the Republicans get in their next along with the legislature, they need to make that not a thing anymore. These are all things that are only achievable if you're in office and if you have the people around you who don't feel that you're confident enough or you're actually attempting to fight back as effectively as possible. It doesn't matter whether they think it's true or not. It puts a perception out there and it's not a positive one for voters. So I'm just I'm giving you the straight dope, no pun intended over the other thing. That's how it is. If you think I'm wrong, please let's have a respectful conversation about this. But I'm not wrong. I am correct. And if you are going to sue CNN and you're going to be successful with it, then you need to be able to prove that what they reported was not true. And so either road requires you to have a digital forensic analysis, an attempt to do this, an attempt to gather that information and show that this was Do I think that somebody could do this? Yes, absolutely do I think somebody could fabricate something like that. They'd have to be really, really, really good, but I think they could. But also, I'm not a tech genius, okay, but I'm a very good observer of how human nature works. And the way that human nature works is if people are not seeing quote unquote receipts coming back, it starts to make them question things, and maybe they don't vote for the other guy, but they don't vote at all. We'll be back and a one hundred and fifty thousand dollars bounty. And then that's just put out there into the public record by the same folks who argued that you couldn't put out the trans manifesto in Nashville because it might it could potentially bring harm to members of the LGBTQ community. And if you believe that, that's fine, but you can't look at this and think otherwise. No, it's pure politics. Man. All right, let's let's give me yelled at for a while. Donna, what's up?
Speaker 6: Good morning, Casey morning. So you guys are going to start the boom big beer biscuit bounty.
Speaker 1: No, that's not really what was said this morning.
Speaker 6: Hey, listen, I have to ask you. You haven't spoken about it yet, but I have a funny feeling you will eventually. Have you seen the kerfuffle over Trump paying for the groceries for two people?
Speaker 1: And just so we're clear, Ross, did I not literally say this to you two segments ago?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 7: You did yet, Yeah, we got Oh I missed it. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, I had. I didn't say it on the air. I said it off far to Ross.
Speaker 7: So yes, I just know it's gonna blow up.
Speaker 6: It's gonna blow up, and it really.
Speaker 7: Funny, all right.
Speaker 1: So and that's why, and that's why Ross puts you out too, because we were going to talk about it. So basically what Donna is saying, so yesterday, uh Trump is in Pennsylvania and he's buying popcorn, a big old bag of popcorn. And when he goes to the checkout, there's a woman I guess it's two sisters or a sister and a mom or whatever, and they're standing there. They got nice matching T shirts and they're checking out, which, as you and I both know, is absolutely blood boiling right now, like your blood. But you go to that checkout thing and watch that number, It just it kills you. And and he pulls one hundred dollars out of his pocket and then it kind of like hands it to the woman over her shoulder and says, here you go, when I'm in when i'm in office, I'll do this from the light house, you know, applying that he'll help bring grocery prices down.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 1: That's what he did, and that's it. People got mad over it.
Speaker 6: So yeah, they're saying he's buying votes. But when Kamala Harris promises loan forgiveness, a student loan forgiveness, and he's going to give twenty five thousand dollars to people who want to buy a house, that's not bribery.
Speaker 1: No, that's not at all. Come on, Donna.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so actually he paid, he paid two people's groceries. So they gave out a couple hundred bucks and maybe get two votes out of it. But you know, twenty five grande, you know for a house. That's not bribery.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, not at all. I'm glad you understand.
Speaker 7: So all right, so take you.
Speaker 6: Know, be careful with your boon big beer biscuit bounty.
Speaker 7: You don't want to.
Speaker 6: Get in any trouble.
Speaker 1: Why aren't you up in Maine helping? By the way, Oh have you seen that story?
Speaker 6: I think I've sent it to you five times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's some son's eating all the cats up in Maine.
Speaker 6: It is, Yeah, and they don't know what it is.
Speaker 1: They do know what it is. They're getting eaten by bobcats.
Speaker 6: And no, no, no, the Christian Wildlife came out and said that that's not possible. They don't eat that money.
Speaker 1: Well, you don't think it's possible to bobcats or a wolf will eat your cat? I got news for your life. In wolf and bobcat country, they'll eat your calves. The bobcats, not necessarily, but they leat your calves too. You think they won't eat a cat, Well, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna have to look at the article and find out why they said that.
Speaker 1: No one of them one of the meanest creatures cornered that I've ever dealt with as a bobcat.
Speaker 6: Oh, I can believe that.
Speaker 1: I can believe that they're nasty, nasty little buggers when they're cornered, and understandably so I'm just like your house cat ain't winning that fight, that's all. I'm all right, We'll let you go figure out cat. Yeah bye. Also, you haven't accounted for that old guy who hates cats in your community when they come in his yard? Would is the thing man? All right? Uh? Vince, you're up.
Speaker 7: Hey, what's going on? I've been called there on a couple of years. I've just been listening. Uh, but thanks for taking a call. I want to talk about Mark Robinson. Not a Mark Robinson fan at all, But it's it's a couple of elements of this story that's this that's kind of hurting me. It is the King, it is the kink sham in part right, it's the other stuff he said that just the the kink samement in politics has gotten out of hand. And we know what goes on behind closed doors. We know this goes on and they're human just like us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we don't want to picture it, that's for Yeah.
Speaker 7: I'm not understandable. But but this, this is, this is how I can disseminate down to the rest of the society. Right, if it's come clean with it. We're a humans. We got kinks it'll it'll perminate down down the line. Well, so with this Mark Robinson thing, uh, with Trump and advance coming here after that thing came out, they knew about this, right, this is nothing. This is gop O GOP crime.
Speaker 1: This is yeah, I know, I don't know. I would agree with you that in a normal in a normal world, I would think that the people surrounding a presidential campaign would would know about all this stuff, or at least allegations of this stuff. But I don't know such Trump's operations. Different man, homebody.
Speaker 7: Well, this is the saying in twenty eighteen, someone spike shirts that that mini soldier right from New York that wasn't that wasn't a liberal or dim outfit. That had to be a GOP outfit because they let him. No, no, they let it was. If it was a dim outfit, they would have stopped it from being who governor.
Speaker 1: No no, no no no no no no no, who who cares for the lieutenant because they didn't think he was gonna win lieutenant governor. But now he's a threat, so I could go I could go both ways on this. You said you had tooths that's the other thing, Vince, Well, well the other.
Speaker 7: Thing was the first thing was because I didn't get to doin it. But yeah, if we need to stop that, they keep shaming from a from perspective that that is consensual and they're adults. We should not shame upon people. And and I think the Trump and his demeanor has broken down that third wall. So now we can go ahead and do this. Right, he's broken down so many norms, we can go ahead with his next norm and and break it down and say, hey, if if if Nancy Bilosi and her husband like to do their thing, let them do it. You know what I'm saying, don't don't shame before. I'm not saying that they'd been shame. I'm just saying somebody like.
Speaker 1: That, all right, Vince, Vince, what if I told you that one of the videos from Diddy's house they raided is Nancy Pelosi at a freak off.
Speaker 7: Hey, that's all that's okay. I mean, if it was and Nancy Belosi wanted to do it, that's fine. That's something like Steine and girl.
Speaker 1: By the way, that's not a thing that I know about.
Speaker 7: So you know, I'm just saying we bunched it all together from it so much instead of separating. When somebody the.
Speaker 10: Pedophil, pedophile, right, somebody to freak that's two different things. And we togetherause politicians want to be so suit and tied button up when they should just admit it and the rest of society. And I'm telling you, if people start admitting it, the stuff that trans and.
Speaker 7: Gay, l d p t Q people go through it, will it will start to diminish.
Speaker 1: That's a problem. Well no, no, no, But but the other side is this too. You can also simultaneously not care but I but not want to know what people are into.
Speaker 7: No, no, but that's that's the thing. Though we have the information in this in our society now is so prevalent. We know who so nails get clipped and and didn't freak off, right.
Speaker 1: So that's a different thing. But like I don't know what everyone around the studio is into. And I don't want to know they're not.
Speaker 7: But they're not running for office, so we're not. We can't put that gn back in.
Speaker 1: A bottle, right right, the girls. But people's predilections are not just utilized to cudgel them when they're running for office. Right when when.
Speaker 7: Madison coff When Madison Coffin one came out and said what he said about what happened to d C. You see how fast the GOP turned on them.
Speaker 1: Well, because I am, and it sounds like you do too. Uh you know, remember DC's home to the waitress sandwich events.
Speaker 7: But it was it's not the same and somebody being a deviant, uh pedophile and being.
Speaker 1: Agree, I agree if it's not kids and Ted Kennedy and what and I can't remember who that one was, want to uh, I'm gonna get myself very.
Speaker 7: Heart, very heart should have still been able to run the president yeh yeah, I mean, but it was consistuble though, staying the right.
Speaker 3: I hear you.
Speaker 1: So, but remember what you're also arguing is you're arguing no evaluation of character. And I think that's.
Speaker 7: We're already there. We're already there.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, No no no, no, no, no no, I'm saying as part of practical norms, meaning media has got to agree not to cover stuff like that, and I'm just saying that it doesn't currently exist, is all. I gotta go, Evince, I got to go. But I appreciate the call. Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, I really don't. I don't care what you all want to do over the weekends. But for most of you, I don't want to hear about it, right, I don't. I don't want to know. So we'll get more call only that Jamal's going to all right, hang on, Jamal, we'll get to your call here in just a moment. Ray stagic from the Weather Channel. Well you got to say this. At least you aren't the Jags, So there's that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was rough. Well how about the Commanders? Wow, surprising, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Well why is that surprising?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean Brookie her back, right, not that it doesn't happen. And you'd think that the Bengals are one of the top teams maybe in the AFC, at least the beginning of the game.
Speaker 1: Almost as if it's almost as if if you're going to pay your quarterback an ungodly sum of money. I work out for you.
Speaker 2: I was thinking that exact same thing last night. Look at these you know, million, multi million, tens of million dollars.
Speaker 1: Rock Perdy's apartment. No, it's it's like I had an apartment bigger than that when I was it was called a dorm. Right, well, lives in the Bay Area, so there's that. Yeah, what's he making a million bucks this year?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Probably another mill look at his too, right doors.
Speaker 2: We should yeah, they should siphon it off with Trevor and Dak and all the other guys who I got to think about.
Speaker 1: I think I think what really curse the Jags is bringing in a former Patriots quarterback because probably probably U.
Speaker 2: Let's see, speaking of I don't know what they're going to do with high school football games. I mean, can they play tonight or tomorrow night? It doesn't look good later in.
Speaker 1: The you know, yeah, I played in the damn blizzard in high school.
Speaker 9: Yes, I played.
Speaker 1: Well, I couldn't see the other half of the field, and you were there and here you are both ways.
Speaker 2: Both ways in both directions.
Speaker 1: Right, it was. It was more inclined than that roof Secret Service wouldn't put agents oh gosh, oh yeah, yeah, dangerous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and yeah. So the message being that of greater impacts the closer to the center of our storm, which has not yet become a tropical storm. It's a potential. Try don't want to even get into that ball Wax. I've had two discussions already, the three actually, so we don't have time for it. Do you have an area rain in thunderstorms coming through the triangle right now west to east? I was already pulled out of Burlington to the west of town, and the Triad is basically a little drier. But this heavier rainfall thunder lighting Franklin County, Wake County, and the Durham County going east and then more on the way scattered showers thunder showers today and tomorrow, not with our tropical system, but again it looks like further west, as we get into Thursday and Friday, we'll continue to see the rain increasing in intensity and coverage from what will be a weakening tropical storm, so Triad west into the Mountain's heaviest rainfall triangle. I still think some of the question is going to be how much next day or two casey, we still have got plenty of time to talk about it. But this morning. We do have some impactful rain coming through the triangle right now, going east.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, well suck it up today.
Speaker 7: Yep.
Speaker 1: Maybe we'll get a blizzard and we can go play football, thank you, sir. Hop Yeah, look at that race stage hoping for the worst. All right, we'll come back. More calls next, Hang on Cacoday Radio program coming up. We have a Monkey's in India story. But hold on, hold on before you tune out, because I admit we've brought you some really awful ones. Because they are crazy. Remember they threw a baby off the top of a building and then also they killed all the puppies, all the puppies in the village because a dog had eaten a baby monkey. And they're very, very retaliatory. This is going to be the feel good, insane bands of roving monkeys in India stories. So we'll have that for you in just a few minutes, so we can, I don't know, put some happy thoughts in your head. Let me grab a call on the Robinson stuff. Let's go Jamal, what's going on?
Speaker 7: Hey, Kase, I want to say this real quick, and this has to be said. Donald Trump didn't do anything. Donald Trump came and found a body and showed it to everybody. It was a mutilated body. Called the press. Now when it comes to Mark Robinson, because I'm one of these people out here that I put out martinside for Mark Robinson out at four o'clock last night. I was up this morning four o'clock putting outside for Mark Robinson. You know what for people to say, oh, he just needs to suit the press, that is the biggest bunch of garbage for people who know it is impossible to sue the Prins. Look at Nicholas saying, man, they live on him. They said he was harassing the Native American. Look what happened to him people and some people on seeing then actually bragged that he only got three hundred thousand dollars and they weren't supposed to ruin his life. Look what they did for George Zimmerman. Through this day, people believe what Andrea Mitchell said that George Zimmerman said he was black and he getting and they edited the take. He didn't get anything. So from when I hear people, especially Republican on the Democrats saying, Democrats know the press has always been corrupted, been on their side because if there hadn't been Ted Kennedy would have been thrown out of the Senate a long time ago. Look what they did for President Trump when it comes to the.
Speaker 1: Listen on the lap job. Just because I want to ask you a couple of questions, because I understand your passion. I see your social media posts all this. And I'm not saying that he should Susie and m but I'm saying, if you're going to it's a it's a huge mountain to climb. That being said, when you see staff members leaving Mark Robinson, a half dozen or eight or whatever the number is now, and you see a quote from one of them saying he wouldn't go, and he he didn't seem as though he wanted to hire proper investigators to determine how this information, which he claims is false, came to be. Don't you do you believe that that is impactful on voters and is a negative to his vote?
Speaker 7: Column number one, I can only go back when they sat there and they choose President Trump was saying that the that the that the serviceman will suckers and loses, and that was a lot made up, and nobody ever apologized about that.
Speaker 1: Altama Jamal just because I only have about a minute, I'm sorry and I'm not in This isn't even you and I argument. I just I want to make sure that you understand my conference. This is this is different man. This is different because he's claiming that a digital crime or a digital falsehood was committed, even if he can't bring in experts to do it, to appear to be serious about getting those receipts goes a long way, and it feels like some of his staff members didn't think that was the case. That's what I'm asking you, know about a minute. Do you think that that is impactful? Whether it's true or not, it's the perception.
Speaker 7: Yes, that that is impactful. Because Republicans, the Spencer, the ones who really didn't want a Mark Robinson and really didn't want a Donald Trump. Of course they gonna bail onto the first reason why.
Speaker 1: Eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four of the phone numbers we get things rolling this morning. One of the most backcrap, crazy holes, rabbit holes you can find yourself going down is just reading monkey violence in India stories over the last few years. It's insane. You have whole villages where people left. You have monkeys throwing babies and puppies. You have of course, people abusing the monkeys. You have tourists that think they're nice only to get their face eaten, which you know, we had our own face eating primate story here. But no, this is like, it's crazy, but there's not too many happy stories until now I found And it's insane like all the rest, but at least it's happy. According to the Times of India, a troop of monkeys attacked a man. Well you think you're thinking, what's good about that? Happen to be a man who was attempting to sexually assault a six year old child. Yeah, that's right. According to the report, the man was seen on CCTV leading the child, who is six, down a lane in Bogpot near New Delhi over the weekend. The suspect then proceeded to pull her into an abandoned house and was undressing her and you know, going down that road. But as the girl was screaming or is this just the child? I guess it does say it's a girl. Yeah, it is a girl, okay. As the little girl started screaming, what happened next? A troop of local monkeys saw this, and again, so much of this stuff with monkeys interacting with people has to do with kids. Like the reason that one of these monkeys grabbed a human baby was because one of the monkeys had their babies injured or killed. I can't remember what triggered it by a human like, that's some that's some dark stuff, man. In this case, they hear this six year old screaming for help, so they come down and the entire pack of primates jumps on this dude all at once. Now they're not big enough to kill him, but he stopped what he was doing and ran the hell out of there. The child then recounted the story of the monkeys to her family, which she you know, she booked it from their home, and investigators started looking into it. They had some of the CCTV footage. Sadly there's not you can't see the monkeys attacking this guy. But they also now know who the guy is, so they are investigating. Although the suspect has not yet been caught. They haven't they haven't identified him officially, but they do have CCTV footage that clearly shows who he is, so we shall see. But yeah, see, I had to do it because usually these stores orries are horrendous, and now you've got little packs of crime fighting monkeys. I don't know how that squares with the other monkeys throwing puppies and stuff, but you know, maybe that's a good group of monkeys want to have around. I think people will probably be feeding them for a while. And I don't even have to get into the sexual assault stuff in India. It's just it's it's really really dark over there. But now that there's monkeys involved, we thought we'd throw it in, all right, eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. So one of the ways that the Harris campaign has decided that they're going to run this race is that when there is tough questions or questions that require specifics, they're not letting Harris go out and do it. You send a surrogate, right, You send somebody who's polished on this. Is is A is A is A seasoned orator, has good recall of numbers and facts, and also has the ability to either schmooze who the interviewer is if you think it's going to be a contentious interview, or take full advantage of softball safe interviews and you go and you do all of these things, and you act as a surrogate. This is what they would call them, a surrogant. And if your candidate's not being made available, desperate news stations who got time to fill, especially the twenty four hours, they're going to go ahead and bring these cats on. And then you get somebody who gets to make an argument for a Harris thing, a position or a point or a controversy or whatever it is, without Harris ever having to adjust it because you or address it because you know how bad she's going to be at it. The problem is you couldn't even get that right yesterday. What are you doing? This might be the worst official campaign surrogate interview I've seen in a long time. But unfortunately, I think the woman slightly handicapped by the fact that she doesn't have specifics on this stuff right. There's no I know that there's some stuff on her website now, but for the most part, you ask a Kamala Harris supporter specifically on a particular issue what their candidate is going to do, they couldn't answer because I couldn't answer, And I look for the stuff because I want to know. Not in any specifics. You can get into generic stuff. And don't get me wrong, She's not the first politician to be cagey or generic about some things. But generally they also have some very specific things, even if it's recycled standard boilerplate party stuff and you just don't have this here. So imagine my surprise when I see this woman, this surrogate for a Kamala Harris show up on Fox News yesterday and the following ninety seconds takes place. Are you sitting down? You should be sitting down Harris's plan?
Speaker 3: Well waiting?
Speaker 11: Okay, there's a lot of aspect.
Speaker 1: All right, hang on, hang on, good, get two different people, just email Ross. Do we have an eas weather thing going off? Okay, all right, I'm gonna stall because I have to set up this audio where people goun be walking in and then I'm gonna know what the hell I'm talking about. Let me know when it gets done, feeding and then it's done. Has it been done for about eighteen seconds? Okay? All right, So Kamala Harris's surrogate goes on Fox News yesterday and they're gonna get into grocery prices. All right, fair enough. You know Trump was handing one hundred dollars, and he made a point to touch on it yesterday. So let's hear what the person whose only job is to sound composed and intelligent on an issue so that their their candidate doesn't have to come out. Let's hear how that went. What is Harris's plan?
Speaker 3: We're waiting.
Speaker 11: Okay, there's a lot of aspects to it in regards to looking at online. So let's talk about lowering the grocery costs, because that's something.
Speaker 1: That's brought up. The viewers can look.
Speaker 11: At this online. She talks about certain things in regards to advancing the first federal ban on price gouging on food and groceries, to set clear rules to the road, to make it clear that big corporations can't unfairly exploit consumers as well.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm gonna pause. Uh So, if that's your plan, we've heard that. What does that look like? Is the follow up question that nobody has answers to? Who decides?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 1: Uh the ross? What's your favorite serial? You probably don't eat cereal? What am I saying? Are you fruit loops? Okay? Who's deciding who makes the price? Who gets to set the price on fruit? Loops. Is it General Mills or Pride Kelloggs, Is it Kellogg's or is it a committee appointed by the press? And have we decided what that does? Right? Because for every action there's a reaction, right, and so sometimes a lot of times politicians do stuff and then it has this horrible, horrible outcome and you just made it worse. It's kind of human nature, man, So what does it specifically? What does that look like? Is the question? Not just does she have a plan? But I'm sorry, continue, maybe we're going to get into specifics here. Sure is that happening?
Speaker 3: It's not at this moment.
Speaker 11: No, this is her plan that's laid out for the first hundred years.
Speaker 1: This idiot thought when she said is this happening? Meaning is price gouging happening? She thought, is Kamala Harris's plan in emotion already?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 10: Or yes?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 1: Because if she doesn't do anything, then and but you know, in wins and then just sticks with whatever Biden's doing, which is not working, which, by the way, I don't want I don't want to creep you out, but it might get a lot worse here very quickly, I'll explain why. Then, yeah, I guess her plan already is in effect. But no, the question was, is this is the price gouging happening?
Speaker 3: Like, is it.
Speaker 1: Evil board members sitting there and artificially inflating prices or is it prices that reflect, you know, attainable margins based on the cost of raw goods necessary to produce this stuff. There's a legitimate conversation, that's what That's what the question is. So I'm sorry, go right ahead.
Speaker 11: When she becomes president of the United States and marriaging, is that currently happening in regards to I don't know exactly if that's currently happening or not, because I'm not privity to that type of information. But there are people are costing costing a lot of money in regards to to groceries. Okay, and not potentially is time time articulating or plant But.
Speaker 6: I'm not, I'm not.
Speaker 1: That's not True's.
Speaker 11: I'm constantly being interrupted by you, which, as a woman, I think is disrespectful.
Speaker 4: I'm gonnah, she's a woman too, she would That's like Ross the Ross telling me I'm toxic masculinity for interrupted.
Speaker 1: Shut up.
Speaker 3: Well, first off, I'm upset you didn't let me answer the cereal question. Oh, you passed the question and then you moved on like but then.
Speaker 1: I remembered what you eat. It's meat.
Speaker 3: I don't favorite cereal is a big bowl of twenty hard boiled eggs.
Speaker 1: Do you see why I didn't let you answer?
Speaker 3: Now I do?
Speaker 1: Or is that just is that just the guy and me being a jerk? I don't know, so you want let me answered? And I'm a woman. I can't believe you're doing that.
Speaker 3: But that's but she did let her answer. That's the entire what are you talking about?
Speaker 9: Me?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: If somebody's man, I keep interrupting the audio, I don't care, you know what. That's the man in me? All right, last thirteen seconds of this dumpster fire.
Speaker 11: Every time I try and speak you you okay, final thought?
Speaker 6: Thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I was giving you a time there all right. By the way, that was the uh, the way she said it, that was I'm sorry, ladies, I don't put this on you. That is every guy knows the tone of that woman's voice when she just said thank you. She doesn't mean thank you. Am I wrong here? She does not mean thank you. She means you're in trouble and you better figure out what you've done. But it doesn't matter because she's an idiot. What do you mean you're not privy to whether grocery prices or gouge? What do you mean you're not privy? Ross? Are you privy to increase grocery prices? Are you on the are you in the inner loop?
Speaker 3: I am aware that grocery prices are higher than they used to be. Yes, Wow, you've pointed this out of security clearance. I've pointed this out numbrous times in the show, right, Like that should be like Cheetos are eight dollars a bag, and cheetos are ninety nine air and then the cheese dust and that's like eight bucks.
Speaker 1: I mean delicious cheese dust, but yeah, mostly air. Yeah, so look at that. Ross's on the inside. He's got the inside track.
Speaker 3: But the whole, the whole way that went down is strange because she's like, hey, what is the policy And she's like, the policy is Kamala will make sure that price gouging isn't a thing to bring down groceries And then she says, well is that happening now? She goes, I don't know, well, if it isn't happening, then why are you gonna do it?
Speaker 1: But but and again, it's if some woman, some random person in the grocery store you asked that and they're like, I don't know if it's happening. I know grocery price for more, that would be a logical play. You're the campaign surrogate for the people who say it's happening. You are the spokesperson for Kamala Harrit. You are Kamala Harris for all practical purposes here.
Speaker 3: Right, And I would assume if you're if you're saying that that's what's bringing grocery prices up, then it should be happening, right Otherwise, why would your policy be against be for stopping it?
Speaker 1: And it could. It should be easy to find a angle manufacturer who is gouging well. Gouging is a thing that can happen, absolutely, And if you take all of the food that's sold here in the United States, is there a company out there who is who is quote gouging well, it depends what your definition of gouging is. Are they Now, if you want to get into legal things, you can't do colluding. That's a big one because the allegation that tends to go along with gouging is all the cereal manufacturers got together in a smoke filled room somewhere and went, Haha, peasants, let's all add a dollar to the price of our cereal. That would be currently illegal in the United States. That would be that would be collusion. In fact, if you just took our training, Rosta, didn't you just take our training? I believe they address it in our iHeart training about not colluding with our competition. So like, I'm aware of that, you're aware of that. But that's not what they're saying here. They're using a non fixable thing to say price gouging. Well, how do you fix that? Well, if your cost of your product goes up more than ten percent in one year, well what happens If the main ingredient of our product is unattainable, then we have to pay four times the cost for it, and it's ninety you know, ninety percent of the manufacturing cost. Could that person raise their price more than ten percent, they'd have to to keep it viable. Now, the whole thing is just And then when she gets her cornered and she wasn't even attempting to corner her. That's the even crazier part. She wasn't even attempting to corner her. But once they go ahead and get her quote unquote cornered on it, she as a reflex pulls out that I'm a woman card and you're attacking me. It's one of the craziest thing, even though she's talking to a woman. What the heck are we talking about here? Anyway? Look, sometimes it's just a case like if you are I don't know who the US distributor is. There's a rum, not the cheap Caribbean cruise rum that you drink. I'm talking a good, high end rum that I actually like. It's called Santa Teresa. I can't get it anymore. I can, but it's hard to find, and it's getting harder because it's made in Venezuela.
Speaker 3: And that's the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Obviously. The reason I'm pointing this out is the price ABC in North Carolina's a little different. But if you go to buy that in a state where it's free market, I was looking online, it's crazy expensive now, so I don't have any and I probably won't for a while. But the point is, though there's reasons why people greatly increase those prices because free market economy, the supply is obviously it's really hard to get right now because Venezuela is Venezuela, and these are these are market conditions that exist, and her plan doesn't account for this, but it should account for what's about to happen. And I'll tell you about that next. Hang on. They just ordered through the ABC Star. No, no, no, no, it's this for those of you want to know, because and I appreciate it. By the way, if you put coffee into liquor, I don't want any of it. So they do have that version. But no, the Santa Teresa Solera is is it's Santa Teresa Solera seventeen ninety six rum or whatever it's called. So I didn't. But again, maybe you shouldn't drink it because Venezuela. So I don't. I don't know. I'll leave that up to you, but I appreciate the effort. And then other lunatics are sending pictures of hard boiled eggs floating in cereal. That's not what Ross meant. Ross meant there's no milk, there's no cereal. It's just a bowl of hard boiled eggs, just so we're clear.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the photo that DIBs shared on social media, it seemed like it lacked eighteen other eggs.
Speaker 1: I did notice that, but maybe it's after they've already eat the good point right feast there. Yeahs just Ross eats hard boiled eggs, a lot of them. In fact, I've said this to him off the eye. I feel bad for his wife.
Speaker 3: I would say it's probably more like six a day.
Speaker 1: I feel bad for your for your whole family just around you just eating eggs. But I you know what, when I go to like you ever go to a stay at a hotel like where they have a quote unquote breakfast buffet, but it's basically like two of those waffle machines and some cereal little cereal boxes yogurt. That's basically it. Maybe they got some hot food, maybe they don't. My fallback though, is they always have a bin full of hard boiled eggs. And I'm not gonna lie if given the opportunity, I'll eat six of those bastards in the morning they're instead of eating any of that other stuff.
Speaker 3: It's a perfect food. Absolutely love it.
Speaker 1: It's great. I put hot sauce on it. I don't know if you juice it up with that little salt, little pepper, little hot sauce for rock and rolling, and I'll I'll do it in front of the other hotel goers. Right where was I at? I was staying at? Was I staying at a Marriott or something I can't remember or whatever. I think I was staying at a Marriot here six months ago or something I remember, which was the Oh it was the Marriot it was, No, it wasn't the Marriott in Greensborough was. Well, anyway, it doesn't matter. And they had one of those breakfast things, and so I go down there and I'm looking at all the stuff and I'm just like, I just want those eggs. So I put like six in a bowl. And the other people are looking at you because in their mind maybe they think that's all the eggs when you're just being greedy while I'm watching their kids load twenty seven little pancake things onto a plate whatever, and I'll just sit there douse it with the hot sauce in the bowl. So in a way, I'm kind of eating it like a cereal. But yeah, I know it's a great food. I just don't have that time to make all the eggs.
Speaker 3: Now they're probably looking at you thinking you're gonna die because you're eating six eggs. And that's because they're weak and stupid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, this is we're just rouss and I were just having this big old discussion too about how much butcher our families and many of your families are than eurofolks. But that'll be a topic when I can attach it to a story and we'll have fun with it. So I mentioned, I mentioned.
Speaker 5: I.
Speaker 1: Okay, now getting into I'm not going to get into rum anything that says coffee finish or coffee in it, I don't. And if you like that, good for you. I got that's for you. Have fun with that. But we got totally sidetracked by this, all right, So why am I saying that things could get a lot more expensive? And here's the interesting political question. Does this hurt or help? This position by the Harris campaign even though the surrogate obviously didn't know what the help. The only thing that surrogate knew correctly to represent Kamala Harris was to accuse people of interrupting her because she's a woman. She's got that down, Pat Man, That's the only thing. Apparently the story get paid attention to. But a looming DOC workers strike could throw the economy and the presidential election into chaos. And we don't have to speculate what something like this looks like. We need only remember COVID. We need only remember COVID. And that wasn't a complete halt. It was damn near a complete halt. And you saw the chaos. Do you remember. Do you remember the first time during COVID you walked into grocery stores and they had pictures of products rather than products. How weird that was? And I don't mean like what they do in a CBS and lock it all down because you guys are a bunch of criminals. Not you, but you know others who would go in. And now you have to stand there for twenty minutes inside of Walmart trying to get razor blades, which is the thing I did at the Walmart just up here by the station off New Hope Church.
Speaker 3: The craziest thing during COVID was I don't know if you saw this, but I saw this the store I was at where the shelf was empty, but they had like a tarp in front of where the items would go.
Speaker 1: With pictures with the pictures of that. So yeah, that's when you're making your buggy or your cart and you're walking down the aisle and you look down the aisle.
Speaker 3: It would look like it was stocked. But then when you get up to you'd be like, oh, it's like a mirage, just a photo.
Speaker 1: But you had a baby with you when you were shot. What that's a buggy? You put babies and buggies, right? Is that what you meant? A baby buggy? I'm just starting fights for no reason now anyway, Yeah, No, it was creepy as all hell because from you right from a distance, you look down and you're like, oh, the soup's down there. The soup is not down there, But then.
Speaker 3: There was nothing behind it, like they was completely empty.
Speaker 7: It was.
Speaker 1: Now, So my question is if you and then the stuff you could get, is you remember what people were paying for stuff? My question is one, and this is one. Does that help Kamala right? Because if people are going out and either it's inaccessible or it is more expensive because supply and demand, does that like make her point if you're stupid? Do you know what I'm saying? You have to be stupid to allow it to make your point because you're not availing yourself of other information out there. Or we'll go with willfully ignorant to stupid. But like I feel like she can spit because people are going all this would be terrible for her. But you have to remember, nobody in the media is allowing the connection to be made that she's still the vice president and for all practical purposes, might even be the president. And you know, one of the most scandalous things, and I've seen a couple of people write stuff about this is the natural order of things is so broken down that if she wasn't running for president, there is zero reason why she shouldn't be the president right now. If we don't have a twenty fifth Amendment for this, then what are we even doing? Why even have it? Get rid of the damn thing. And remember before you're saying, well she can't, you know that you're correct, she can't. But the way that the twenty fifth Amendment is written is to task members of the cabinet and the vice president should they feel this way, and enough of them feel this way to do this thing that we look, we hope we never have to do, but it exists. And by the Democrat Party has now decided that this constitutional amendment is which they were a huge fan of not that long ago, is not a thing, and as a result, the country essentially lacks leadership, or at least identifiable leadership. So like, the whole thing is messed up. But I could see how they could spin this into a pro thing for her. And here's the scary part. If if people start to feel that way because they're desperate and believe it would help at the very least, then you have I guess the White House or whomever come out and they start price fixing stuff. They do emergency orders like Roy Cooper and the rest did that, you know, basically kicked in gouging laws and different things that do exist but are only supposed to exist in times of emergencies. And remember it was these same powers that they used to literally control what you could buy. Oh, that mom and pop store, can't go in there? You want to go in the Walmart that sells the same thing, sure, but you can't go in this aisle. Why that's where the seeds are. I'm sorry you can't have seeds, right, but wouldn't if I had seeds? Make it less likely that have to come to the grocery store. Don't you use logic, ma'am, which is literally what they told that woman in Michigan who had viral post out there. So I don't know, but if that thing comes to pass, you're talking eighty five thousand dock workers all across the nation threading to go on strike here in a week one week October first, that's the deadline. The negotiations haven't been happening since June. They broke down.
Speaker 4: Then.
Speaker 1: Now here's the thing with the dock workers. The dock workers are uniformally wanting to stop any advancement in automation. I'm sorry, not gonna fly. Automation is an unfortunate part of every industry, you know what, radio. I could go on for days, but the fact remains that the current ports are not even getting to the I'm sorry, Ross, did the boss just cancel our meeting after the show?
Speaker 3: I was just about to text him. Nothing makes me happier and excites me more if they want to get a notification the Tuesday post show meeting is canceled. I was just I was just filled. I don't know if you saw my face over here. I'm going to get some age, I was filled with joy. Yes, I was just about text marketing, like meeting canceled.
Speaker 1: Although I do have to talk to him. I gotta te Ross. Is Ross taking some time off and I think I'm gonna mirrors time off coming up here in a week. I'm sorry, and I know I know I took some personal time last week, but it's it's purely a math thing because we want to be dug in for the rest of the stuff and we got vacation days user lose. So but we'll give you more details on that. So I do have to talk to him about that. But yeah, nothing makes Ross giddier than getting an outlook notification canceling meetings.
Speaker 3: How about stag?
Speaker 1: How do you feel about that when one of your bosses now that we don't like I want to be very clear, right, it's just like okay, it's like you're it's like a teacher forgot to assign homework, right right, yes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, or they canceled class. You know, you wake up that just happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's one eighth of one inches of snow.
Speaker 3: As an intro As an introvert, nothing makes me more excited when people cancel plans, you.
Speaker 7: Know, what I mean.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yes, saying, oh, don't happen to anything kinks earlier. It might be a kink. I don't want to know. So he just he's really excited.
Speaker 2: Let me, Well, back in the day when we had meetings, it was nice to have them. Ken Now we don't anymore.
Speaker 1: Well, and they're virtual. It's like, you know, yeah, Ross and I can literally everyone in the building can be in the building and like you still don't have a face to face half the time. Exactly leave my office. So here's the deal. I'm trying to do a show here. I'm trying to explain why food prices might spike because of an eighty five thousand long shortman union ports strike here in a week. Uh so, like that's going to be bad. And the whole time did damn weather alerts going over the top. But he's not gonna keep starting stop it, so you need to stop that.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I'm sorry, And it's from the rain we had, so stop it. Yeah, we had the rain earlier. So what happened is that weather service going ahead and slapped the flash flood warning on southwestern Durham County. So we've seen a couple of inches of rain here, so heads up, there could be water ponding on roadways, Chapel Hill, Parkwood, the Research Triangle around you know, River State Park, Jordan Lake, and our rain luckily is coming to an end out near Cavender and Lake Ellen and Chapel Hill and rolling east though we may see additional flash flood warnings where we've seen this heavier rain through Nash and even Wake County around wake Forest too, so pretty rough from about this warning and Durham County east with the heavier rain back toward the west, looks pretty decent, but more scattered showers thutter showers through tomorrow. If we do get impacts from Helene, well, when it becomes a lean it'll be Thursday Friday in that timeframe with heavier rainfall, maybe some stronger winds, especially west of the triangle, and potentially even some severe weather. A lot of sort out, lots sort out yet about our tropical system. But let's deal with this rain first here this morning, but over the next couple of hours, your alert should start going off, meaning not off meeting on, but should end.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, all right, we like that.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'll appreciated.
Speaker 8: And Jeff Bellinger next hand, Well, good morning, Casey. Wall Street started the week with an upsession. Futures are modestly higher right now. Dow futures are up fifty three. Federal Reserve officials who made public appearances yesterday indicated we could see more interest rate cuts by the end of the year. Central bankers all acknowledging that high rates are a drag on the economy. Red Finn out with a report this morning, it's able to say for the first time since twenty twenty that buying a home has become more affordable. The online brokerage says home buyers need an annual income of more than one hundred and fifteen thousand dollars to afford a median priced home that costs just over four hundred thirty three thousand dollars. The income needed to afford a home down nearly one and a half percent from a year ago. That's because mortgage interest rates posted their first annual decline in three years, and Casey, the federal government reportedly set to come down hard on visa sources tell Bloomberg the Justice Department plans to accuse the credit card giant of illegally monopolizing the debit card market. No comment from Visa or the Justice Department so far.
Speaker 1: Casey, I think both my debit cards are Visa cards, so I don't know. I just went with what my bank had. So what are you gonna do? All right, thank you, sir, appreciate it, right, have a good day, take care. Yeah, yeah, all right, yeah, now I think I used to have a Master card. Well, I don't know. Whatever. By the way, it wasn't just Trump offending people by handing people one hundred dollars to buy groceries, which apparently was awful. Did you see the Internet lose their crap over Clarence Thomas's post. So Clarence Thomas bought himself an RV and it looks like a really nice one, and for whatever reason, everyone well, you know, Clarence Thomas is the great Satan, right, that's essentially among the left. They absolutely hate this dude. But he bought an RV and they just can't deal to some of the tweets. Women are dying and leaving kids behind because Roe v. Wade was reversed. But hey, Clarence Thomas has a new RV. You know what, if I was Clarence Thomas, you know how you name a boat. You should name the RV and you should call it r V Wade