Speaker 1: Alrighty died he then we're going to see if this works. You know, yesterday went so well about can you imagine getting along with Maga that we're going.
Speaker 2: To continue that theme today?
Speaker 1: Can you imagine that we have anything in common with people who voted for Orangina?
Speaker 2: Because I think the truth is going.
Speaker 3: To shock, uncensored, unfiltered, un hinged.
Speaker 2: It's the Curell Cast.
Speaker 3: Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 2: Alrighty, it is the Crell Cast. I am Correll.
Speaker 1: And if this is the first time you're joining us on TikTok or Instagram, I'm shocked.
Speaker 2: If it works, I truly am. But we shall see.
Speaker 1: All right, So yesterday the show was can you imagine? You know, can you imagine that we actually care about some of the same things that MAGA does. And the truth of the matter is that we do. We just care about them. How do I say this? The result is different, but not the actual caring. For instance, this morning it was released that inflation is up and the stock market is down. Nobody wants that. MAGA doesn't want it.
Speaker 2: We don't want it. However, they voted for it.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, they did, and we tried to tell them in advance this was going to happen.
Speaker 2: But still they don't want to pay more at the grocery store.
Speaker 1: They don't want to pay more for the price of steel, you know, in their cars or in their aluminum cans or anything like that. They don't want it. And you're like, well, yeah, but if they voted for it.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: You know, I think we need to start looking at some of the common ground, even if the end result isn't the same, you know, I mean really, And one of the things that I I have been has been a theme on the show, is that the cost of America is just too high.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I bring this up because yesterday I downloaded Quicken, you know, which is a software program that you know, keeps track of all of your money that you spend. It downloads all your credit card stuff, it downloads all your banking. I used to use it up until eight years ago, and then I just stopped. I figured, well, I ain't got much money anyway, so who needs to know where it's going? So I stopped using it. But now I use it again. And yesterday, when I saw what I spend on food, I was gobsmacked.
Speaker 2: I was like, who.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm one person. The grocery store alone. Last month was nine hundred dollars. Nine hundred dollars at the grocery store. Now, yes, last month I had to restock a lot of stuff, olive oil, avocado oil.
Speaker 2: Nuts.
Speaker 1: This queen spends one hundred and twenty dollars every three months on nuts. Go figure, honey, cause you got to get the nuts in your mouth. You gotta eat the nuts. Nuts make you strong, baby, aren't you eating nuts? You should eat nuts every day. Two nuts, four nuts, eight nuts, twelve nuts, hell even thirteen nuts, whatever. But you should get nuts in your mouth and you should like it. And as a vegan, I use them as a source of protein. So every three months I buy a whole lot of nuts. It's the only kind of nuts I'm seeing.
Speaker 2: Here in Las Vegas.
Speaker 1: Trust me, gonna snow tomorrow, by the way, here in Las Vegas. And so I was like, oh my god, I'm spending all of this money. My two biggest expenses on quicken medical and food medical.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Thirteen hundred for the dental work, six hundred for new glasses and or new lenses for the glasses. It's nineteen hundred dollars just since January, first for medical and next week another one hundred and fifty for a cope for a hard scam. No one wants to pay that MAGA doesn't.
Speaker 2: You don't.
Speaker 1: No one wants to pay that much money. And I'd like to see down below how much you really spend a month on food, including eating out. Last month in January, I spent four hundred and twenty three dollars eating out. Now, that includes some holiday spending, but still four hundred dollars eating out.
Speaker 2: And I only ate out eight times twice a week.
Speaker 1: And I wasn't going to like five star restaurants, honey, I was going to just the local vegan joints. So I know that nobody is happy with how much they are spending on food right now, that includes MAGA. Well, yeah, but they voted. They've yes, they did vote for the wrong person in my view. You know, they voted for someone very bad for America. But distill all that, it goes down to this. After I did my Quicken and I saw how much my you know, ha and lights and gas and all of the utilities all lumped together internet. Once I saw all how much money America is costing me insurance. Four hundred dollars a month for insurance, one hundred and seventy for the car that I barely ever drive, that's twenty three years old, forty for my motorcycle, one hundred for the house, for the condo. Another Let's see what else supposed to do. This's the condo, there's the car, there's the motorcycle, and oh, dental, dental, Delta dental. Four hundred dollars a month for insurance. Nobody wants to pay that, okay? And I started thinking, you know, it cost a lot to live in America. It does, and is it worth it?
Speaker 2: Is the price of America worth it? You know?
Speaker 1: I was thinking about California. I love California. I have considered moving back to California. But then you hear about, well, right now it's flooding and there's gonna be mudslines, And of course there was rain, and then the fires, you know, the Eton fire, the one by Pasadena. They're already selling some of the lots with the with the burned out homes on them. They just entered escrow on a lot whose house burned for five hundred and fifty thousand dollars one hundred thousand dollars above asking price. How are African Americans, Hispanics and others going to rebuild in their own neighborhood They're going to be priced out of their own neighborhoods. And who the hell in their right mind buys a piece of land in Alta Dina for half a million dollars without a house on it. And so, you know, fire, floods, rain, high cost of living, very high cost of living. And I thought, if California really worth it, aren't there places somewhere else in the world that are cheaper that are just as nice, have a coast, have nice weather, because California is beautiful and the weather's gorgeous and the people are friendly. But you know, you look at it and think, is it worth it? And then you extrapolate that out in the median price of a home in America, not in California. The median price of a home in America is four hundred and fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: That's the median price. And then you've got the average.
Speaker 1: Income in America being fifty one thousand dollars, so that math ain't math in right there, You've got soaring electric bills, soaring gas bills. You've got internet bills out of control. I pay one hundred dollars a month for just internet and it's not even their fastest speed. Don't get me started on Las Vegas Internet. And so you, all of us, when we sit down at our checkbook register or Quicken or whatever it might be, we all see the price is going up up up. Our income not going up up up, many see it going down down down. Now, if you're maga, you think, gee, I'm paying all this money into my country and what am I getting. I'm getting drag queens reading books, trans people in app in sports, which I don't even know why that bothers either one of those bothers them. But they're unhappy because they're paying this money to live here and it's not the country they want to live in. And if you distill that down, it's the exact same thing for liberals. Liberals are paying all this money to live in America, and what.
Speaker 2: Are we getting back? Healthcare that is.
Speaker 1: Still unaffordable and unobtainable for many medical bankruptcies. If you get fit transportation system, that's fucks. What are we getting for what we pay to be in America.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about it when we come back in your cast on all the platforms. I see all of your chat on all the platforms, and I'm going to want to support the Corell cast. Then like and subscribe the YouTube videos at the really Correl channel. Just go to YouTube dot com forward slash really Correl, that's kil and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 3: If you're not visiting really corell dot com daily, you're missing out. Get the podcast videos and the blug including recipes at reallycorrel dot com.
Speaker 2: All right, I hope we're going live on TikTok. Oh I can check, can't we? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're going live on TikTok. We're going live on Instagram, and we're going live on YouTube. So if you're on TikTok, HEWI TikTokers, Hi, China.
Speaker 2: Have all my infos, China, have it all. Take it all, Hia.
Speaker 1: Hi Instagrammers, you metaalovers, you Mark Zuckerberg fucking people.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm on there too. What am I gonna do? Right?
Speaker 1: And hello to my YouTubers who are chatting in the chatroom at YouTube dot com, forward slash, Really Corell, don't forget the show is financed by you, the patrons at patreon dot com forward slash. Really, Carrell just got a nine dollars a month patron this morning, Na kisses to you. I never say your names because I don't know if you want to. You know, like what if your boyfriend, your husband, or your girlfriend or your wife here is and they're like, why are you giving ten dollars to that top show host? Because everyone's spouse sounds like Geraldine, which was Flip Wilson. Whenever I do a voice, it's always Geraldine because I would look, I'm a kid. I was born in nineteen sixty two. Flip Wilson was on in the late sixties and the seventies. Jerald You see, no one got mad at Jeraldine. There is not a conservative alive that was mad at Flip Wilson for being Jeraldine.
Speaker 2: They would have let gerald Deine.
Speaker 1: Read a book to their kids, although Jerald Deane would have thrown the book at the children.
Speaker 2: But you know what I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying, nobody, it wasn't a big deal to have Geraldine on TV and they say, oh, I'm gonna get you honey. Oh yes, and her boyfriend Killer kill us my boyfriend. Nobody cared. There was no riots, No one boycotted the network. You know what has You know, I really believe that MAGA wouldn't be so uptight about drag queens or trans or whatever if they were getting a v better value for America. In other words, we spend a lot to live here and then most of us pay twenty to thirty percent in taxes, which compared to other countries is not a.
Speaker 2: Lot, but it's still a lot to you.
Speaker 1: You know, like I said yesterday, Elon Musk, who was in Orangina's oval office yesterday? Where is jd Vance? Did Elon Musk eat jd Vance? Does he have him wrapped up somewhere? I don't know, But there was Elon and his booger licking kid. His kid ate his boogers right there next to the resolute desk you know where John John JF. Kennedy's kid got under it never ate a booger, but Elon's kid booger eating more literally, ate a booger on camera, God bless them. And Elon's got a trans child? Why does he never mention that child? But anyway, so there was this booger eating moron and his father in the Oval office saying, Oh, we're gonna cut even more. And like I said yesterday, where is that money going to go back to you and me? If you're maga and you're watching this, do you think for one minute that the money that Elon Musk is going to be saving from slashing jobs which means out of work people. Do you think that's going to come back to you in some way that it's going to lower your grocery prices, it's going to stop inflation. Do you think it's going to do anything for you? No government cuts means less government services. Less government services mean you don't have access to as much as you did previous. There were several teachers this morning in a red state who voted for Donald Trump who are very mad about it because they're talking about cutting the federal budget for education and getting rid of the Department of Education. And they were like, we did not vote to have schools get less money. We voted to make number one again America. This is not how you make America number one again. You don't cut budgets to schools to make America number one again. Now look, I understand the frustrations that maga has that led them to vote for this con man.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 1: We're spending fortunes to live in a country that gives us what back? What does it give you back? And I'm serious now, I'd like to hear your comments down below. What does America? Does it give you freedom? Freedom is not exclusive to America. Canadians have freedom, the UK has freedom. Many countries have freedom. So don't say it gives us freedom because many countries have freedom. What does the United States give you? For all the money you put in? Does it give you a comfort retirement?
Speaker 2: It does not.
Speaker 1: It gives you enough money on solid security to live in a hell hole and if you need at home care you don't get it. You starve or die, or you get put into a nursing home, which is the epitome of hell. Does it give you affordable housing, places that you can live that are nice, where there's not a huge amount of crime?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Two days ago, my friend Steve Cabral pulled into a parking space and when he got out, three and I hate to say it, black women in blonde wigs started screaming and yelling at him that they wanted that spot. Well, he was waiting for the spot. He didn't see anybody else around. The car pulled out of the spot. He pulled into the spot, and then these women are like, that was gonna be our spot. Well, he's like, look, I don't want to fight about this, you know, And now you're calling me names and everything else. You know, it's just a parking spot. You didn't get it. Go park somewhere else. They slashed his tires, They slashed his brand new Jeep Cherokee tire and nothing is being done about it. The police don't care. Albertson's where it happened, don't care. That's just I guess, acceptable behavior. And I hate that they were black women because it just perpetuates the stereotype that black people are criminals. But it happened, and he's like, I'm so done with Vegas. And I said, tell me one place in America where you can go where there is not crime, where there are not people like those women, because in Long Beach there certainly were. I got called faggot the week before I left Long Beach, just seven years ago, in the Gay District, on a rainbow crosswalk, someone calls me a fag I'm like, honey, that's not an insult, it's an observation. Is that the best you got? So, you know, in Lombie each we were robbed at gunpoint. A neighbor crawled into the house and robbed our belongings. And this is long Beach, in a nice area, Rose Park. What part of America, if you are not rich, can you move to where you're safe from gun violence, where you're safe from strangers.
Speaker 2: No part of America. None, not that you can afford.
Speaker 3: Not.
Speaker 1: You know, America is made for the rich now, so much so that Disney in the Wall Street Journal yesterday said they are reevaluating their prices because they don't believe middle class families can afford to go anymore.
Speaker 2: No crap. So what does America give you? You give it your life.
Speaker 1: You work for American companies and they take every bit of life you have.
Speaker 2: And what do they give you in return? A cushy retirement. No great healthcare.
Speaker 1: There is no such thing as great healthcare in this country unless you're rich, because even the best plans don't cover everything if you get cancer or if you.
Speaker 2: Get sick in some way. So I get it.
Speaker 1: We're all spending a lot of money to be here. And we don't feel like we're getting a return on our value. And liberals feel like the country is turning into something they don't want to be in, and Maga feels like the country is turning into something they don't want to be in. You got two groups of people overpaying to be in a country that none of them really like. And that's why we're here. That's why we are in this spot because we agree we're spending too much to be in America, and we agree America is turning into a country that we don't like.
Speaker 2: It's just different.
Speaker 4: For Mega, they don't like dragqueens or trans people or whatever, and liberals.
Speaker 1: Don't like people who don't take the climate change seriously and who describe and aren't for geos. But neither are happy with the country.
Speaker 2: I think as Americans we can all agree on that. Right. Hey, nobody happy? So what do we do? Hey?
Speaker 1: Corel here, and I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons of Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corell Cast, then please go to Patreon dot com. Forward slash Really Corell. That's Patreon dot com Forward Slash really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com Forward Slash Really Corell.
Speaker 2: There's so much great free.
Speaker 1: Content there, it's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablets. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram. And don't forget the website that's had it all all along, Really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube, and support the show to patri at Patreon dot com, Forward slash Really Correl.
Speaker 2: Thanks for almost.
Speaker 1: Thirty years of support to the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog.
Speaker 2: And let's keep the party going as long as we can.
Speaker 1: Socket to me, sucka. That was Lawanda Page. Lawanda Page was not a drag queen.
Speaker 2: Flip Wilson was.
Speaker 1: And people often think that Flip Wilson said socket to me, But that was actually Lawanda Page, who was on Sanford and Son. She was a filthy, filthy comic. Oh my god, if you ever saw her live, Oh filthy filthy. I can't even tell you my favorite joke from Lawanda page. Well, okay, i'll tell you this is X rated. Well can I use another word? So here's a longa page telling this joke. My sister she works down at the insane asylum and the other night they brought this woman in and she was just screaming, I want a man with a long black eggplant. And she just kept screaming, I want a man with a long black eggplant. And she got to work the next morning and she heard this, and she said to the nurses, how long has she been screaming in that cell? They said all night long. She goes, well, let me go see what's up. She goes over to that cell and she opens the door and she says, which, what's wrong with you? And this white woman looks at her and says, I want a man with a long black eggplant. And my sister, the nurse looked at the other nurses and said, give me the key. They said why, They said, we gotta let her out. And she turned and looked at the woman and said, you might have been crazy as a mother when they brought you in here, but you're in your right damn frame of mind. Now I want a man with a long black you know rhymes with you know wick? Yes, I can do me, lawanda page. So seven trillion dollars, that's our budget. That's more money than your brain can actually grasp. By the way, did you all know that your brain can't even grasp what a billion is?
Speaker 2: The science has proven this.
Speaker 1: When you hear about Elon's musk money, you have no idea how much it really is.
Speaker 2: You think you do, but you don't.
Speaker 1: The difference between a million and a billion, like a million seconds is I don't know, you know, like seven months or something like that, a billion seconds like three hundred years, So you you really have no idea. So our budget is seven trillion, like doctor Evil, seven trillion dollars, And what do we get for it? Our roads in Vegas? I know our roads are crap. We don't have a high speed rail infrastructure. If weather comes around, the airport shut down, we can't even get from point A to point B. We don't have public transportation inside our cities to where you don't have to own a car, where you don't have to buy fossil fuel, where you don't have to pay these shit ton of money that it costs to ensure a car. We don't have great public transportation. Other countries do. We don't have a great healthcare system, our education system. You want to make our education system better. Don't worry about drag queens, worry about cell phones. Lock the damn cell phones up at the beginning of the day, and don't be so damn afraid to discipline a child. Oh you know, Oh, we've got to talk to Johnny about Johnny's behavior. Talk to Johnny, honey. You know I went to Catholic school. They would have grabbed my ass by the ear and dragged me to the office. Is that right behavior? But didn't Did I ever do it again? No, these parents nowadays.
Speaker 2: Don't yell at my child. Yelling at a child can hurt my child.
Speaker 1: It could emotionally scar them to yell at them. I'll yell at your little ratty kid, teach it how to behave. So we all are frustrated. Maga's frustrated. Liberals are frustrated, and at the root of it, we're all frustrated about the same thing. We spend a lot of money to be in this country, but it's not the country that we want now Maga, granted, wants a pure white, no gay, no buy, no trans, no nothing. They want to go back to the fifteen hundreds, granted. And I wish there was a time machine that could send Maga back to when they thought America was great, because they get there and go h Ugh, you know, America has the potential for greatness like humans. Humans have the potential for greatness. But in all the years of human evolution, what are we spending our time talking about drag queens reading books, whether one percent of athletes I'm sorry, point zero one percent of athletes can compete with each.
Speaker 2: Other or serve in the military.
Speaker 1: All the years of human evolution have boiled down to a debate about trans people. All the years of human evolution have boiled down to whether or not two men or two women that are in love can get married. Humans aren't great. We're not even good. We have the potential to be good. We have the potential to be great, but we are not great and probably won't become we are. We're sealing the deal on our own extinction. So you know, think about that. Think about when you look at Maga, Think about what the priorities are After all the years of human evolution. This is what they care about. But it extems from frustration. And everybody's frustrated right now, except rich people. If you're not rich, you're frustrated. You're not getting the bank for your buck. You're spending way too much money, and you're not getting any services back. And so every four years we listen to these politicians blah blah blah, and let Trump, look what I promise to lower prices?
Speaker 2: Has he No, He's raised them.
Speaker 1: Inflation is up in January, Wall Street is down, It's going to keep going up. He lied, You know, they come along, But Democrats lie. Democrats have lied to gay people in every election of my life, because in every election of my life they talk about how they're going to make America equal and equitable and all of that for gays, and then they never do. It wasn't Barack Obama that granted same sex marriage. It was the Supreme Court. The Democrats in Congress and the President were too big of wooses to do it. So the Democrats talk a great talk and then they never really deliver on the social issues. And Republicans gop maga. They talk a great talk and then they deliver on all the wrong issues. Trans People are not a problem. Gay people, drag queens not a problem. You know, it's a problem. Climate change. That's a problem, and that's contributing to soaring prices at the grocery store.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's a real problem immigration and not illegal immigrants, but the fact that our immigration system is broken because corporate America likes it that way. We have never fixed the immigration system because corporate America didn't want us to. That's the problem, and that's where the frustration stems. I see immigration as a problem because our system is broken. It should allow for day laborers to come through. It should be easier to get a green card. There should be a streamline process. Others see it broken because people are running across a border. Most illegal immigrants arrive on a plane. How about that.
Speaker 2: I bet that blows your mind.
Speaker 1: Most illegal immigrants come on a plane and then overstay their visas. They don't walk across the border or climb a fence. That the border accounts for about ten percent of illegal immigrants. The rest come in planes, come on boats, you know, come legally, drive into the country, and then they overstay their welcome. All right, I hope you've enjoyed this on TikTok. I hope you endread it on Instagram, on YouTube. I hope my patrons at Patreon dot com enjoyed it. I love you so much, Patreon dot com. Forward slash really Corel to support the show forth. The Corell Cast have heard Monday through Thursday at ten thirty am Pacific times.
Speaker 2: Please tune in. I take Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
Speaker 1: Paul.
Speaker 2: I am carelle who you want to be, so I'm turn anybody. Thanks to everyone in the chatroom.
Speaker 1: I've been reading all of your notes from the chat and I'll get back to some of you as soon as i can type.
Speaker 2: Because I'm a little.
Speaker 3: Bit bloodcasting from a completely different play of view yours.
Speaker 2: Listen daily to the.
Speaker 3: Corell Cast on your favorite streaming service. It's broadcasting from a completely different play of view yours. Listen daily to the Corell Cast on your favorite streaming service.