Speaker 1: And we are live. It's Friday, Fun Day, everybody. How is everybody doing? Let me go ahead and put this together. I got some cool things to tell you. You might want to stick around for that. All right, Let's go and add this broadcaster. So if people want to call in, see the number underneath right by my name. It's there. Feel free, I don't care, have fun, all right? Six point nine four three one zero three three four. I was gonna start with a song today, but then I remembered part of the lyrics and I'm like, yeah, that's not my thing. I was gonna play the Tom Petty song. You don't know how it feels. But then it's like, let's roll, and I was like, that's not me. I'm sorry, I'm not gonna do that. All right, So here we go. We've got a really awesome present from one of them. I want to call him a friend and a viewer. Can you see that? I hope you do. It says a look to Germany, the heart of Europe, and this is chalk full of amazing photographs of all the good times in the Reich. Yeah yeah, so this is a really cool book. Oh look, people having fun and doing athletic healthy things. You would you imagine? Could you imagine a whole healthy country, old people being revered right for being the elders. Isn't that nice? Look at that? Look at the architecture. You know, when a country wants you to defend it, when they actually care about like if it's not if you're not the target, your country would want you armed because that makes them stronger. Just keep that in mind. But when you are at the target, obviously you are going to be disarmed. So many nice pictures in there. This is from Vinlanderson. Had I not mentioned that yet? This is from Vinlanderson, So very awesome book. I just got this when I went back to San Diego. Was delivered there. All right. If anybody ever wants that that address, if they ever want to do something like this, they can send me a DM or they can email me at ball busters at outlook dot com, or they can get an a telegram group and ask me to give them the address. It goes to the store, my old store. My friend. Just hold on to it for me until I get there. Okay, So there's that. And then also Craig or Vin Landerson sent me this. He says, remember the good times got mi ons and it's right there. And then there's this amazing thing here, which I think is super cool. I can't quite make the date out. I want to say it's nineteen thirty nine. I just need better eyes. I think it's nineteen thirty nine. It could be nineteen thirty d could be ninety. I think it's thirty nine. I don't know here by here, I don't know how close I can get it to the screen for you to see it. But I see the reflection, and you know, of course it's not working too well. But that is Ah, that's the eagle on top of the the swastika over there. I can't Ah, it's too bad. I can't get it. We'll see. Maybe I can do better. Like this, that's like right against this.
Speaker 2: Noah, there you go.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's a little there. You can kind of see it there. My hand's also shaky, because you know, just natural shaky, plus add coffee mixing, you know. Serve so very cool. Cherish these gifts. I always always cherish any gifts and someone gives me. But this is really, really a cool one. So I want to thank you for that. I will be looking through that book. I love that it's a lot of pictures. I mean, as I can read it with my intellect and I'm just kidding. And also, since we're on book topic, this is the hardcover version of Behold a Pale Horse. And of course it's gonna be ultrasensitive because of the green screen. Right now, maybe I can shut up? Is that a way I can? I bet I can. Yeah, I'm not gonna it's too many button suppress and hoping to get back to where you are, But there you go. That's the hardcover version of Preest Crafty Babylon prestcraft Beyond Babylon.
Speaker 3: And.
Speaker 1: There are some color pictures in there, and these are super glossy. So you can get this from Amazon. You can get it from me if you want me to. If you want to wait a little while for it, well, actually I have this copy, but if more than one is ordered, then I will have to place that order. And they usually take two to three weeks to stend it to me because the authors, of course of the lowest priority to Amazon. And yeah, then I'll send it out to you after I sign it. And these ones have pages in the front, so I can sign it in the front. Most of the other ones do not so well, the smaller version, I have to sign it in the back because that sort of blank pages. Next time, I'll have to remember when I'm writing the thing to just put extra blank pages in it, because it goes right off of what you Yeah, you would think that the binding people would just do it, but they don't. They're idiots. Just add the pages, right? Is that it? You'll learned these things as you go, Like, isn't that a process that they would do at the at the publishing or printing place. Not so much that you'd have to put a bunch of blank pages into your document. It's weird, but you know, in this in this day and age, there isn't a whole lot of thinking going on. It's just b bert. They don't actually think, so that requires too much, I guess. All right, So that was very cool and I think Vin Landerson out there that was an awesome thing. Are there nobody?
Speaker 4: Is there?
Speaker 1: Nobody footing around out there? What are we doing? What we got? Let me go check out at the my my My hangout FTJ Media. Let's see. Let's see how I'm rolling over here. But we've got some interesting videos to look at today. And then I'm able to read some from the from the forbidden book, a couple for forbidden books, but the very forbidden books, especially in Germany. We'll be a bit out of that. Yeah, we got some interesting all right. I'm not sure why the old picture is still up there, but I can probably fix that. Two two. You start five minutes late and there's only two Hell, must be something magical happening over on FTJ. Media usually have like sixty seventy eight people there. Well, whatever, al right, so let's go back over to Yeah, let me fix that real quick. I don't like the way that looks. Let's throw down a poster image, baby. So what are some of your thoughts? Oh, I have some an nounsmens to make. I told you right, So that'll be fun to get that in there. Sticking in sideways. There we go.
Speaker 3: So I have this.
Speaker 1: Wonderful, uh encounter. I was at a big house, one that was that was very recognizable, and for some reason, there was a particular female there that really was into leg muscles and wanted me to keep flexing them. And then all of a sudden that broke into something a little bit more intimate, and she had a couple of friends and it started getting very intimate and then my cat woke me up, so there was that he was hungry. Uh So the schedule coming up on Tuesday, just at Beva Funkulu. You may know him as the same Asylum and Perfect Triangle and g Man. He will be on regular time Tuesday. We're gonna be talking that that Wednesday, Dwayne Hayes from the Bulletproof Pub will be back. We had to do kind of a short talk because I had to go to San Diego. So we're gonna get back into it, and apparently every Wednesday will be our It will be uh, it'll be like Bulletproof Wednesdays. Yeah, yeah, I like that, don't you. Zach from Logos Revealed will be on that Thursday, Big week and then what's happening this Sunday? Everybody? Do you know? Guess I'll give you some time think about it. I tried this a while back, and I think there was either a communicy, there was like power outages or something like that. Let me give you a hint. In Aco Poco Mas Eagan will be on Sunday, six pm Pacific. Bam, can't believe that happened. Send out an email, got an immediate response two three, four emails later, and then you said, just remind me that day of and send me the the link again. I said, dude, And that was it. I don't think I said it that way, but I'm paraphrasing. So there we go. Max Egan from the crow House, Max Agan from Legendary Status. You know, I've had Freeman from Freeman TV on here, Maxigan coming on feeling pretty complete as a human being. I don't know, all right, So those are things to look forward to. So Sunday six pm, whenever you're at just Pacific time, whatever you're planning on doing, may want to change those plans. I'll uh, you know, lsus it's like your kid's birthday party or something like that. That'd be pretty screwed up. Oh right, So now we got through that. We got through that. The video is our next time. I made a list today. I feel pretty funky about it. You know, It's like, hey, let's just go down the list. So now we're going to get into our weirdness. We're gonna we're gonna check in with mister Ritchie from Boston. He put out a pretty decent video last night, and then I found another one on my own, and I'm going to pair them together. The second video. There's a few things about it that I completely disagree with, and not just disagree with, but I know are absolutely false, in one of those being the whole quantum bullshit with the nonsense of the double slit experiment, which is a completely misunderstanding of what they were looking at. And if you wanted to see more and that that's Ken Wheeler, go right to it. He knows what he's talking about. And Ken actually put out a video last night talking about Ammin Hillman, and I've shared that in my telegram group. If we have time, we'll maybe look at that, but I wanted to do some reading today and I won't be able to do both unless I'm here for three or four hours. So his video is forty seven minutes long talking about it, and he doesn't actually directly address a lot of things because he's following the lead of someone else who like Danny Jones's video, and it's doing when he actually seems like he's watched He said he went to his you know Lady Babylon site as well, but a Rudd page as well, But I don't it doesn't seem like he really put too much time and effort into looking into it because everything that Danny bleeped out. He's like, I can't comment on that because everything is bleeped and like, just find it any other fucking place. I mean, it's like it wasn't as complete of a job that I have done, had done, But I don't have the mantient Greek background to verify this stuff he does. So if you're interested in looking at that, that's the theorya apafascis just like it sounds on YouTube. So he did a forty seven minute long video and like I said, a little bit aspergery himself, and he does definitely repeat himself a lot, so could have been a twenty minute video, but it was forty seven minutes long, which is a common for him, all right. But I mean repetition is one of those things that's good because for certain people, for most people, because they need to have it sink in, right, And repetition is kind of like a form of hypnosis, but not when it's because you don't know that you didn't just say that five seconds ago. That's that's a little bit different, all right. So Black Coo and Monkey Pocks Lockdowns twenty twenty four is what this one's called. But there's more to it than that, and we'll see what I'm talking about here in just a moment. I'm not sure if she's gonna do this crazy a little like refresh thing that YouTube does. Hopefully it doesn't. This has been the kind of like saved here in this spot since last night, so let's just hope the play smoothly and we'll go from there. I'm I'm probably not gonna comment through this one. I might, but then but in the next one, I'm probably gonna have to, you know, set some record straight after what the guy says. But he's he does a good job talking about Saturn, and that's really what I'm tinting to talk about here. So let's vottal Hey, what's up, guys.
Speaker 2: It's ri Chief from Boston. It's the fifteenth, it's August.
Speaker 1: It's twenty oh and for people out there, give me a green light that you can hear. I had to check around with the audio again. It keeps on resetting itself and make me have to like readjust this and I have it back on the original channel on the on the road caster board here the original track, So hopefully it's not echoing or doing anything other gi stuff. Yo, What is going on? Are people not getting my?
Speaker 2: My?
Speaker 1: What is going on? I'm a little perturbed right now, and I can do the double if I want to slee me alone. What is going on? Something's not right? Like I usually have way more going on here than people are not getting. Oh boy, yeah, I'm a little wir out by that. Anyway. Maybe Friday is like a busy day for people. I don't know, but yeah, if you're in the comments, if you have ability to get to the chat, just let me know that the audio is good. Thanks. Otherwise, we're wasting our time here the twenty four and.
Speaker 2: I'm starting to lose my mind a little bit because there is just so much information that is passing through my computer. It's freaking me out.
Speaker 1: And I'm trying to He's been on the road a long time, you know, computers freak him out. I'm just teazing.
Speaker 2: Figure out which one to make into a video, which one takes priority, et cetera. And then meanwhile Rfbtv's being attacked. I mean literally literally, I just showed you this my latest invoice, the monthly invoice for RFBTV, and apparently somebody donated one hundred dollars through the website.
Speaker 3: Don't do that because if you do, I've never actually seen it.
Speaker 2: And that's how much I made right there, twelve ninety nine, and then data usage, data usage, merchant fee, transaction fee, and then platform and security fee, and then one more service fee because why I'm not leaving me with fifty four dollars.
Speaker 1: And then as soon as that is insane, he started with close to thirteen hundred dollars. One of those data security fees was four hundred and twenty one dollars. I guess they're basing that off percentage of what he earned. Hey, buddy, bring RFB over to FTJ media. If you're listening out there, mister Richie from Boston. Probably not, but maybe one of the people that listen to you will send you the message. Go over to FTJ media, Bud, drop your stuff in there. You're you're in a bad place and they're robbing you blind. All right? How many fees to go from thirteen hundred dollars to fifty four dollars? Is that even logical? I mean, how do you? I mean, nothing says a certain group from Israel robbery than that holy shit.
Speaker 2: They post the UK riot video up there. It gets taken down off a jail break because I was dumb enough to put it up there, and I got a community I got a takedown notice and the guideline strike on jail break, which it is what it is, but I mean, they started charging me that security bill or whatever it was, platform and security fee, and then like two days later, somebody hacks the website.
Speaker 3: It's back, it's back. I got it back.
Speaker 2: Because one of my subscribers actually pointed out that it was down. But there was just so much going on it's unbelievable. And now we've got the UK police threatening to come here if we post things about the truth about anything that's really going on over there, because there are no.
Speaker 1: Riots, there is no You know, when your camera's not like it just as properly, it looks like you're talking from underneath your desk, Doesn't it a.
Speaker 2: Problem with the Islamic people? The police weren't protecting the Islamic people.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 2: Another YouTuber, a big YouTuber said this in a video today and it makes perfect sense.
Speaker 4: See you one know in Parkinson get people can do phenyl poop on the streets break, the cars shoot each other, and no one frashis a little part too long.
Speaker 3: There's no where to park out here, by the way.
Speaker 4: Well, me complaining about this parking ticket may seem silly, highlights a fundamental double standard and how citizens who cause no harm to others are punished and held accountable for breaking the rules. All violent criminals, victimizing innocence every day are allowed to do whatever they want and face little snow consequences. But with all this crime and lawlessness, why do people still live here?
Speaker 3: Let's see it?
Speaker 2: So that's a YouTuber called Tyler oliver Ea. He goes to all different like the poorest town in West Virginia. He goes to all these different places and basically exploits it for huge amounts of views. He never does anything, he doesn't help the people out. He just shines a light on it, people like to watch it, et cetera. We've got massive YouTubers running around the country right now, capitalizing on exactly what's destroying the country. And they're not seeing the forest for the trees.
Speaker 3: Do you see? What? Does that make sense? This is unbelievable to me.
Speaker 2: Round Saturn's Eye got a takedown notice on his UK riot video as well, so he got hit as well. But he made a really good point about the closing ceremony of the Olympics, and I'll get to that in a minute. But in that video clip I just showed you, they pointed it out perfectly. If you don't belong in this country, you get everything. They give you a driver's license. The guy that's literally running for vice president, apparently with Harris, signed it into law for all llegals to get driver's license.
Speaker 3: Well, once you have a driver's.
Speaker 2: License a proof of ID in the United States, you're basically a citizen. You're basically a citizen. Who's ever asked you for your birth certificate?
Speaker 3: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: As long as you don't belong here, they give you housing, they give you money, they let you drive with a license, they'll give you a driver's license. And if you commit rape after rape, after crime, after police shooting, after this, after that, I mean unbelievable things that I I would go to prison for the rest of my life or they don't get in any trouble. But if you try to point that out, they attack you. Do you understand where we're at right now? And apparently Britain's having the exact same problem, and that's why they're trying to hide it.
Speaker 3: That's exactly why they're trying to hide it.
Speaker 2: When those riots broke out, there was Islamic dudes walking around fully masked up. You couldn't see who they were, all with weapons in the car.
Speaker 1: If they were Islamic and not just agent provocateurs dressed in a costume.
Speaker 3: Oops, didn't touch them.
Speaker 1: Because when they start doing it, then actual Islamic people might get emboldened and then join in. And that's usually how these things work. They never leave anything the chance they'll have their antagonizers in the crowd. Right they're soldiers on the ground.
Speaker 2: But then the citizens of the UK, the police are there to protect and serve, They attack them, they lock them up. They're threat They're locking people up for Facebook Instagram posts.
Speaker 3: Do you see where we're at? Well, i'll tell you what.
Speaker 2: The very end of the Olympics closing ceremony showed exactly what's going on, and they didn't sugarcoat it. Oh real quick, don't forget this.
Speaker 3: Get your money out of the bank right now, turn it.
Speaker 2: Into gold possible. The bank can try to fight you tooth and nail. They're gonna contact the irs, they're gonna contact the government, et cetera.
Speaker 1: Up one of my subscribers, he's talking about it. If you dissolve your four o OK and try to get your money out of that, you're roth Ira.
Speaker 2: Actually, a couple of my subscribers had issues where they weren't qualified this, that and the other thing. And what they did is they emailed me r J C j R one zero ahou dot com and I hooked them up with my people on the inside and apparently everything went really smooth. So if there's any issues, hit me up and I'll let them know and hook you up directly. So you're not talking to somebody.
Speaker 3: Working at it.
Speaker 1: This is amosaur. He'll get back into it in a second.
Speaker 3: They you know, working in an office.
Speaker 2: You know if I point them to you, if I point you to them, they'll get on it, which they are.
Speaker 3: So there is that at any rate?
Speaker 2: This so round Saturn's I put out two, not just one, but two videos on the closing ceremony of.
Speaker 3: The Olympics, and it's horrific.
Speaker 2: That is the Antichrist, or a human representation of the locusts from the pit that or.
Speaker 1: Have Has anyone ever seen Metropolis? It kind of looks like the woman when she's full robotic. Let me see if I can pull up an image similar but not the same. I guess we'll go with that. That's kind of a small picturel then well, you know we'll go back that. That's also grainy. No, it's actually all right, let's go with that. Let me drop this for a second and I'll show you. I gotta remove and then add So here is a picture right there. I see similarities to this, except no smaller. Let's go with that one. I see a lot of similarities to this with a little bit of add on, but it might be more of an AI takeover of mankind's form that we're looking at here being presented to us Fritz Slang's classic, if we want to call it that decent movie, not calling it, and I'm not knocking the movie. It's just it's telling you some stuff. Okay, cool, we're back.
Speaker 3: That's what round Saturn's Eye came up with. He might be right, but when you watch this entire thing, this is insane.
Speaker 2: This thing comes out of the sky, It comes out of a pentagram.
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 2: I mean, it literally comes out of a pentagram and then comes down on the ground. It comes out of a pentagram, comes down to the ground, and then burns all the countries of the world. Then they turn to smoke, and then all of a sudden, he summons what it appears to be hundreds of faceless demons that are obeying him, bowing down to him, and then rebuilding the nation while they sing songs to So while everybody's watching the Olympics, because lots of people do, this is happening in real time. We're watching them destroying the country, burning it all down, and then rebuilding it all while they're singing hymns to Apollo or apollon right here. I mean, it's incredible that this is all happening. I'll leave links to these both of these videos in case you want to watch them, and if you've got time, you probably should watch them. And I was thinking about making a video on this, and I wasn't quite sure if I was going to do it or not. And then out of the blue, a YouTuber that I followed me shut this off. YouTuber I followed for years, Brian Forrester, literally posted this an hour ago, and it's funny because when he posted this when he found this tomb to Osiris, you know Osiris, the mythical, not real person who actually has an actual tomb, a tomb that they found when Brian went down there. Originally I had to call him and say, can I use.
Speaker 3: Some of your video?
Speaker 1: And just real quick, I've met Brian Forrester two separate times at conventions. It was called Contact in the Desert, which I later recoined as Communists in the Desert because there's a lot of new Age Gaya TV crap going on there. I think it's actually sponsored by Gaya TV, if I'm not mistaken. They're always there, they always have a booth. But yeah, like, I went there and I saw Michael Dillinger, met him Eric von donnikin Robert Shock, what do you call it? What the hell's the named Georgia Suclos, which I was disappointed with the second time I met him, he was kind of a jick. His wife's hot though, And then yeah, and then Brian Forrester, and he was a very nice man. He signed a couple of his books that I bought from and stuff like that. They were very reasonably priced at like ten bucks.
Speaker 2: I'm going to say something a little conspiratorial, and he said, yeah you can. Well I'm glad I did because apparently he heard me and it made sense because he went down to the tomb of Osiris and this is what he says as he walks by.
Speaker 3: Remember this, so right here, he's.
Speaker 2: Walking up to the gigantic box made of stone that's perfectly flat and level, etc. That allegedly Osiris was buried in, you know, the giant that wasn't real. But he has a complete burial spot in his own tomb. And the Egypt charges you to rent the area for two hours if you're an archaeologist or whatever took go down there.
Speaker 3: But this is what Brian said.
Speaker 2: He's using my words, and I'm glad o Figus.
Speaker 5: Then we have these two big boxes. Again, the material is called day Sight. It is not from Egypt. It might be from Turkey af found Susan. But this is the one that has the black goo inside and outside.
Speaker 3: Okay did you hear that.
Speaker 2: Originally I believe it was about five years ago this was discovered, this tomb and when they found where Osirih should have been, the top of the stone sarcophagus or square casket or whatever it was appeared to have been like blown off. It was a skew and there was nothing in there, but it was covered with this black material and he was calling it every other thing in the world.
Speaker 3: And I made a video saying, that's black goo.
Speaker 2: Well, it's funny because whatever was in that casket is gone, and all you could see was whatever it was was climbing out and it left black goo absolutely everywhere. And then lo and behold, within a year or two, they're shooting everybody up with graphene.
Speaker 3: You know what graphine is, right, I just posted it on Twitter.
Speaker 2: This is graphineide in a Petrie dish reacting to frequencies. So they're applying frequencies to actual graphing in a pre Petrie dish, and this is the result. It's searching, searching, finding each other, linking up and reconstructing, making itself into a larger organism.
Speaker 3: And we never heard about this.
Speaker 2: Nicholson nineteen sixty eight talked about it years and years ago, but we never actually saw this in the public eye until after this happened where Osirius's tomb was found.
Speaker 1: That Klaus guy talks about it, but he's got a couple other things, and he says that I don't think it'll really owe that accurate.
Speaker 2: I'm blown open, covered in black goo exactly like something climbed out of it, and now people are shooting it into their arms thinking everything was gonna work.
Speaker 3: Out really well.
Speaker 2: And here's another thing I posted on Twitter in casion.
Speaker 1: It's like Harold klout something or other. I don't know. Niche has had him on a bunch of times.
Speaker 3: She didn't notice it.
Speaker 2: Remember last time they had a big conference talking about, you know, an outbreak. Well, this October, same month as the event twenty.
Speaker 1: One, two to one.
Speaker 2: This October they're having a bird Flew summit after Event twenty one or two oh one.
Speaker 3: Whatever it was.
Speaker 2: I forget, man, you know, it's too much going through my head. We had a month before what they were talking about if their summit hit. So there it is November fourth. Now what does that fall right in front of If they do the same thing they did last time with COVID and this turns into a thing, it'll happen when right before the selections? What have I been warning you about? I don't know how else to possibly say it. You see this right here, one of his subscribers asked in the comment section, what do these people think they do they're doing. Do they think they're conjuring? Do they think they're conjuring up these spirits or whatever. Oh, they absolutely are conjuring, and with everybody watching they are.
Speaker 1: That's what Babylonian black magic is.
Speaker 2: It's conjuring, literally participating in this ritual or this conjuring, whether they know it or not, and they're supporting it.
Speaker 3: I mean, I find it funny.
Speaker 2: Is this is how they end the entire thing, showing the pits of Hell opening up, Lucifer coming down, showing every single piece of symbolism you need, and then all the demons coming out of the pit. They show that in the Olympic closing ceremonies.
Speaker 3: I will literally leave.
Speaker 2: Links below because you should watch it. This is getting insane, utterly, completely and totally insane. But it's all happening, so be ready because you're only going to get so many warnings. This will come like a thief in the night. They just posted this nonsensical bull stuffing, but here it is two, three, and then the fourth and if this is the same as last, I.
Speaker 1: Have nonsensical bull stuffing. I like it, which they do.
Speaker 3: Stick to their schedule.
Speaker 2: November fourth, this will hit one way or the other, and don't forget Oh no, look, everybody go get your shots, because yeah, monkey.
Speaker 3: Virus is back and they're deciding whether the clip this is real.
Speaker 1: Health Organization declares monkey box virus a Public Health Emergency of the International Concern. Yeah, mm hmm virus. Oh wait, it's already a lie. Already a lie. They're poisoning you with something and they don't have to even use anything, but they are because they don't have to do much of anything to give you. And all these besides the monkey box which are visible right, all these other viruses like the bird flu like you know DEVOC or covid, which is also a demon by the way, DEVOC that is a respiratory issue. It begins as a respiratory issue, and all they have to do is fire up millimeter waves and it will it'll interact with the gases in our atmosphere and cause nitrogen and oxygen to double bond. When that happens, that double bonded is cyanide, and if you know how cyanide works, it's suffocating. And that is that what they call the high altitude sickness. The reason why doctor Zach Bush in Hawaii was using the Cyanide kit to bring people back from that issue prior to being you know, shunned away from doing so.
Speaker 3: They're a state of emergency all over again.
Speaker 2: Really, really, the problem is with this particular hoax, unlike COVID, where anything you had, if you went to the doctor, you had COVID. I twisted my ankle because of COVID. I got shot in the head because of COVID. I had a heart attack and died because of COVID. Well, if you recall I told you about monkey pox, I said, the problem with this particular trick is they're going to have to inject you with something to make monkey pox show up, because monkey pox is something everybody would see.
Speaker 1: If you or it's already something in the nano size that's contaminating food, water, and air. Oh in soda, Yeah, yeah, there's nano particulates in soda. We don't know if that means grafhine. We don't know what it means. But Coca Cola five years ago signed a contract for shit tons of money with I believe it was Moderna or some other place. There's another video of floating around out there, right, I saw it. Maybe I can find it and pull it up for you, but it's it was on Instagram. I think it was a TikTok video that somebody repost on Instagram. So yeah, stay away from those things. Don't. Don't don't knowingly give your children soda anyway for any reason. But definitely, uh you know, know that there's an additional problem with it.
Speaker 3: Now if you.
Speaker 2: Had it, if you had chicken pox, people would see it. You see what I'm saying, it'd be the same thing. And apparently they've already got a vaccine all ready.
Speaker 3: To go for this, So it's all good, no.
Speaker 1: Worries people, surprise, surprise.
Speaker 3: But let me remind you of this.
Speaker 1: This is crazy. These are soldiers running down the street in America. Watch watch this and then see what happens towards the very end, wat get in getting Okay, okay, light them up. Days yelled light them up.
Speaker 3: Yeah you know who ordered those troops to do that.
Speaker 2: The guy that's literally running for vice president with Kamala Harris or whatever her name is. That right there was the bell. That's when the revolution started. When troops started firing on Americans because they were standing in their doorways of their own they weren't outside, they were they had the door open, and they're looking at troops running down the street because they.
Speaker 3: Never saw that before.
Speaker 2: Get inside, Get inside, get inside, light them up, and they loved doing it. That was when we still had a lot of freedom and people weren't such complete atrazine slurping, transgender bowing down to LBGTQ, complete and outer pussies.
Speaker 1: And also think about this, that was prior to them overhauling these branches of the military and National Guard and stuff like that. You know, the equalizer of the dividing line there being get the shot right. A lot of people lost their careers, didn't obey, got kicked out, or whatever else happened, and or they took it right. So there was a replacement going on there of the police, the first responders, military of all kinds. So now we have bigger assholes than when that happened. So consider that, and then whatever else. You don't even have to be a citizen to be in the military, isn't that conveniet? The UN is replacing our troops without having to ever have a blue helmet on.
Speaker 2: The bell rang back then, and only a few people answered not enough. Imagine what it's going to be like this time around.
Speaker 3: They're getting ready. They're doing this right. I mean, this is occurring. This is occurring. They're on a specific track.
Speaker 2: Every country that is considered civilized that this non Islamic is being flooded with people from other countries right now, and if you say anything or do anything about it, the cops come after you and allow them to do whatever it is they want.
Speaker 3: Period. This isn't hyperbole, this isn't fear port. It's the facts. Be prepared and.
Speaker 1: Saying be prepared and understanding what that would actually entail are two different things. Like in what way you have soldiers running down your street firing at you could have been rarer bolts. We don't know. But what are you gonna do? Are you gonna arm up with your children inside your house? You're gonna hide away somewhere. Are you gonna actually talk to your neighbors for once and you know, develop a community action to prevent this? Are you gonna be able to have enough like minded people in that I don't know, housing development or wherever the hell you live to actually do something about it? Or you can be weakened by a bunch of people who are towing the line, and you know, obedient shot takers just going ahead and uh sabotaging your ability to defend your families. It's kind of a no win. That's how these people who are weasels like it. They don't want you to be armed anyway, So be aware of that. There'll be some sort of domestic terrorist attack soon of some sort some other gun grabbing initiative. That will be the big one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's it, richieve a mosited for now.
Speaker 6: I'm out and he's out, all right, So now the next one is I think that's a cute backup again.
Speaker 1: This one's about twenty four minutes long. I'm not sure if we're gonna go through the whole thing. I gotta bring it back. It's probably gonna fight me, and knowing that how this thing works, it probably will, all right, So we're gonna play. It's called the hecks a Gone of Saturn. Well done, because yes, a hex a hecks a gon. Right, what's the shape? Did you guys see the did you guys see the here up with it over there? So what we're looking at here is above the carbon you're seeing graphene oxide, they form these honeycomb shapes, just like carbon, which we're made of. And then there's hecks of gone on Saturn. So we think, because we don't know anything about space, and we don't know what's real and what's not and what's photographed and what isn't and what's cgi and what isn't right, so let's just go with it might be a thing, and then you have this. So is this to replace the carbon that they're against? They want no carbon, no plant, food, no building blocks of life? Is it? Because they're going to be giving us a brand new building block of life or replacement, if you will. Changing mankind forever makes you wonder, makes you wonder, all right, So let's see if this plays all right, and hopefully we'll I can't even get it to go big screen, yet there it goes.
Speaker 3: Can't have matter without on my mind people for as long it tries. The planet Saturn has a hexagram, a perfect texagram at its north pole.
Speaker 1: What ship you don't see it? Hold on? Hold on? Hold on a screwed up hm hm, why is it doing that? Hold on? I suppose to take it?
Speaker 3: Fuck?
Speaker 1: Did it go?
Speaker 3: Can't have.
Speaker 1: Keeps on trying to bring it back to the spot that I was watching instead of starting or it's kind of irritating. YouTube chares out, thank you, so just obeying your commands. Let's try get.
Speaker 3: Has a hexagram a perfect text. We know that the planet Saturn has a hexagram, a perfect hexagram at its north pole.
Speaker 1: What we don't know that we're shown that and that goes in line with all the Kabbala bullshit, right, so it could be real. It could just be utilized to verify their own little cult, so it could be one of the other thing, right, very.
Speaker 3: Few people know is that this hexagram has been known about by ancient people for as long as history has been recorded, people who did.
Speaker 1: Not have telescopes, Which makes me wonder again, is it just like confirming something because they wanted to confirm it that way, or is it real because it's a it's been a long it's been a long quote unquote known thing. So therefore we have to make it real once we have the technology to kind of trick people into believing that it's real, or is there more to it who knows? Who knows?
Speaker 3: Or the technology to view anything outside of the Earth atmosphere. Besides the stars. That is quite the paradox. That's what's been on my mind lately about this subject. It is number one, absolutely impossible for these people to have viewed Saturn, especially North Pole. Saturn being associated with the black Cube, which has direct connection to the hexagon shape, which is a two D format of the cube, proves to us without a doubt that these people over the centuries.
Speaker 1: From it doesn't prove anything without a doubt because that could be again created to make this stuff valid, just like they do with physics and quantum bullshit. It's just trying to verify their kabbala and the Black Cube, the Saturn worship, Abrahamic religions, those are all things that are connected directly.
Speaker 3: All over the world understood that there was this anomaly at the peak of Saturn. This has led Saturn to be a leading role in astrology and mythology throughout the ages and even to this day. Is part of our pop culture. So when you go down the rabbit hole of the Saturn mythology, you get into this gnostisis where Saturn is considered a great teacher, but through suffering. Specifically, it's been associated with the Bringer of Light, Lucifer the primordial star or the original black star, is what it was called. It's also been called the black cube, of course, the cube representing that to the format of it, the hexagon at the top, and the people who understand.
Speaker 1: Right in the square that our cube that's tilted and on its point when you look straight down, the points would line up. If you flattened it out into two dimensional flat surface, it would look like a cute a hexagon.
Speaker 3: Stood that there was a hexagon at the north pole of Saturn must have been either incredibly sophisticated technologically, which we're told is not so, or we're able to somehow with some extrasensory perception understand the makeup of Saturn. So, if Saturn is here to teach us through suffering, I suppose it's not necessarily an evil force, But.
Speaker 1: That would make it an evil force, because why through suffering in the first place. That seems like a death cult to me. Why that, Why would a benevolent creator need a Saturn to teach us suffering? That doesn't make any sense. Sounds like an imposter to me, buddy.
Speaker 3: There is a price to be paid the mythology.
Speaker 1: Or a created or a created impostor that doesn't really even exist, but it's part of this sick, parasitic death cult.
Speaker 3: That ties to Gnocissism. Seems to point in the direction of a sort of demiurge or in Latin, the demi ergos, which is basically a deity decided to create a universe of its own, therefore creating a flawed reality. Like if you were to create a video game and you get one of the zeros or ones wrong within the coding, the entire game will be flawed. And this is what seems to be in a way responsible for our messy physical reality. If this is so, is this something that is objectively real outside of us, or is this something that we project.
Speaker 1: What makes it messy? Though it seems like just one group makes everything messy. It seems like the what a Nocythian slash areas seem to be on point with how the civilization should be run and how enlightenment is come by. But yeah, we'll just go with a messy universe because we adopt their flaws and call that the human condition, even though it's not the human condition?
Speaker 3: Or could it be a combination of both. Could it be that our reality is indeed a form of a syntax error that is somehow projected by Saturn as it being itself. And if so, does that mean that despite living within this flawed reality, we are still endowed with the divine spark. We seem to have God consciousness within animal bodies, So there seems to be a riff so roalda yeah, between the animal body and the God consciousness. Going back to the video game metaphor, even though the video game would be flawed, there is still the spark of the original author's purpose within the characters of the game, limited to the five senses, the five physical senses that we perceive reality through, of which we know is very thin compared to the actual spectrum of reality. Could it be that what the Bible described as original sin synonymous with this idea of living within a flawed reality? But how does that make us living in a form of a school? And if we are indeed part of this flawed reality, that means that anything that is not in alignment with divine source should be wiped clean and start over, maybe from scratch. But however, this hasn't happened, as we still live in this reality. How can it be so that if we live in a flawed, messy physical reality that doesn't actually represent true existence.
Speaker 1: Oh, Vin Landerson, hopefully you saw that I got your gift. I see that you're in the comments. I did. I showed it. It was awesome, Thank you so much. I was able to pick it up when I went to drop off that partial sauce delivery the other day, So thank you very much for that. It's awesome. Thank you.
Speaker 3: How is it that we have been saved from being wiped clean from this hard drive? And that is where Christ seems to step into the picture. Now, this is quite a bit too unboxed, and I realized that. But the evidence is absolutely staggering, whether be mythological, scientific, or numerical. When you connect the dots, it seems as if there is something very strange and very otherworldly and divine happening. Does that beg the question? Now that we have been saved, are we now responsible.
Speaker 1: For Trump who says we were saved or needed saving? Number one? Number two? Everything that these quote unquote chosen have they've stolen from other cultures. They don't create anything, they don't have anything of their own, no culture, no art, no anything. They've stolen it from other places. They're not endowed with some kind of mystical anything they want to be, but they need to use us to manifest and.
Speaker 3: It's forming our reality into heaven paradise. What can mathematics and astrology and religion and science tie together with this particular shape.
Speaker 7: This is Metatron's cube. As you can see, it is a hexagram, just like we of the north pole of Saturn. You can see that it can be viewed as a que at the correct angle.
Speaker 3: That's why it's called Metatron's Q, a two dimensional form of a Q. Thus, Saturn throughout the age is being called the Black Q. So let's start off by talking about Saturn itself. We know that Saturn is in position six in according to the source of our solar system name the Sun, and Earth is in a position of three. And we just recently rid ourselves of Pluto.
Speaker 1: We know that if we believe everything that NASA the Dark soorcers of NASA tell Us, which comes.
Speaker 3: In at nine. It also has been discovered that Pluto actually does have a magnetic field despite its size, technically making it a planet. But I mean, how many times do we want to go back and forth with that? But that three, six, and nine, those numbers are interesting. Anyone who is a fan of Nicola Tesla, the Holy Trinity, or sacred geometry understands that divinity seems to have ties with those three numbers in a very deep way. The connection between Saturn and the hexagonal black que was not taken seriously by our modern age until nineteen eighty one.
Speaker 1: When he's science gee, he picks out that, but he doesn't pick out the sun wheel of the swastika by the Scythians and Aarians. To point out that it comes up in all different cultures. This is a bit selective, wouldn't you say?
Speaker 3: Scientific breakthrough changed everything. The voyager sent back sharp images of this anomaly at the north pole.
Speaker 1: Of Saturn looks like a dick going at his face, I'm just saying.
Speaker 3: Confusing scientists and astronomers all over the world. They scrambled for explanations as to how this could happen on a dead planet, something that is obviously not sentient, right, things that are not alive, These create hexagons. We create hexagons, But of science, maybe turn to theology, religion, prometicism, and mythology to better understand what's happening here. Is Saturn sentient? Is there a possibility that as above so below, just like the bacteria in our gut is alive. What if we are the bacteria within the gut of our solar system, and Saturn is somehow responsible for our physical reality, that being our five senses. It seems as if the tetrahedron, the.
Speaker 1: Triang ours, or theirs the chosen Ones? Are they a personification or a creation of that demiurge and they're the ones that are in opposition to the rest of mankind. Gotta leave room for that goal.
Speaker 3: And of course the cube represents sentience. For the first time we have this evidence of sentience being performed by a so called dead planet. I would be the first one to admit I would love to subscribe to a theory that these ancient people had technology to see the hexagon on top of Saturn, maybe those from Atlantis or civilizations before that, perhaps civilizations of intelligent human beings or even non humanit non human intelligence is somehow able to see these things and through cataclysms like the Younger Dryest wiped out and start over. But I can't put any physical evidence on it. All we know for sure is that.
Speaker 1: They did know well a zotal Clatgalism would leave pretty much no evidence right and bury everything under a shit ton of soot to where you wouldn't be able to find it. And you know, when the people who don't want to know anything of the ones that are digging, you're not going to know too much anyway.
Speaker 3: That Saturn had this cube involved with it, perhaps they looked within. Is it a form of meditation? We can only speculate as to how Saturn has been called the black cube for thousands of years.
Speaker 1: Top right corner the kaba in Mecca, that they sort of comambulate seven times to represent the rings. But somehow this is not a Saturn link to Abrahamic religions at all, right, sure, of course not.
Speaker 3: We have to keep in mind throughout this entire thing that our ancients spoke in the language of symbols. You can go ahead and throw that away. You can make noise. What are you doing, don't? All right? Well you can yeah, with no shirt on, all right, you can at least get dressed for us. They spoke in a language of symbols. We know that language is limited. You can throw it away. It's a game of telephone. When language moves from person to person, culture to culture. It changes, it doesn't stay uniform. Symbology does mathematics does there are concrete ways of communicating from generation to generation? Can this anomaly on Saturn tied together religion and science?
Speaker 1: Finally, it's it's kind of funny and cute. A't the same time that he allows that into this video.
Speaker 3: To be able to admit we don't know what's going on in the universe. Our five senses are limited. Our language sucks. All language sucks. Language was invented to explain the reality that we live in, So we can't possibly use language to explain things that are outside of our five senses. So we use symbols, right and ever ready knows that's what the pyramids are for. We have to get rid of our own bias about what's happening here. We can't blame aliens every time we find something that is unexplainable. Yeah, words don't work, symbols do. We don't necessarily see the world as it is. We see the world as we are. So let us explore this idea of the black cube. In the first place, we know that the cube in a lot of mythologies represents the limitation of the human body, whereas the circle or the sphere seems to represent the subtle energies of the divine. We know that within a macrocosm, spheres form naturally due to gravity, whereas the carbon ad what's not?
Speaker 1: Yeah, gravity, that's a whole other cantoworms.
Speaker 3: Of which we are all made of.
Speaker 1: So here's carbon, right, And when they bond hexagonal shapes.
Speaker 3: It seems to take on a strange configuration of cubes and hexagrams. How is that possible? If the cube represents the limitation of the human body, that is the ox that is to be tamed within Zen mythology, how can we be taught to transcend this animal form into our subtle divine natures. The answer to that question, unfortunately, is suffering. And that's where things start to get a bit dark, because we don't learn without suffering. The fact, suffering is the catalyst of all invention and technology. We essentially chase comfort to live in this animal body we are subject to desire.
Speaker 1: Creativity also does that. A creative mind does that. And when you look back into history, everything provided to all these other places that they once they've settled there. Oh this is Persia. Oh, this is Egypt, this is Babylon, this is this is this, and that this is Greece. All Scythian. They brought the culture, all them, every one of them, the Arian Buddha. Yeah right, blue eyes.
Speaker 3: We need air, food, and water. It's literally painful to exist in physical reality. If you think about physical reality in the case of the Gnostic view of the demieurs having created it syntax error, it would almost seem as if it was an accident, or at least if on purpose. What if it is some form of school used that error to create a school for flawed beings such as ourselves, who are born in original sin.
Speaker 1: Otherwise we might have been again that if you buy into the religion that they gave you to feel like you're dirt that needs to keep them working towards this thing right and constantly integrating yourself at the same time. This is all he's talking from within within the religion. And that's a problem because it was foisted upon.
Speaker 3: Us, been wiped clean by the primordial first cause. There's no way of proving that the primordial first cause is that of good. We invented good and bad, that's us. What if evil doesn't exist, What if good doesn't exist. What if it's up to us to take over from here within this flawed video game simulation.
Speaker 1: Well, if something is trying to make it into something terrible and hell on earth, there are they not in opposition to something that created this place with the potential of being whatever the potential of man is, which is good? If the creation was good, If there is a benevolent creator that they're trying to snuff out the memory of.
Speaker 3: Whatever you want to call it in order to bring the syntax error of these mathematics back into harmony with the down the primordial first cause God, if you will, oh, oh, he's got a grip, I should this should be a video about serpents. Have you ever noticed what the construct of a carbon atom is? It is six protons, six neutrons, and six electrons. Man, when this things eight feet long, it's gonna be a little bit more of us of its jes. This six sixty six combination is what drives a reaction of chemical elements into our DNA sequences that become the building blocks of living, breathing form. Perhaps, like the Bible has stated, we are truly born in original sin. It seems to be a form of divine nature, consciousness congealing itself into physical form. But is physical form a mistake? Oh shit, he's got the cable too. No, okay, cool, all right, this is gonna turn into a forty five minute video. If we turn that hexagon of the three sixes back on its side where it can be placed firmly on the ground, it is a cube. What happens when we unfold it? We talked about the sacrifice of Christ. Anyone who in grade school create a cube out of paper knows that it starts with a cross. This makes me wonder about the symbology of the cross in the first place. If we know that Jesus has entered our reality to save us from the.
Speaker 1: Fact, do we know that? I mean, I'm not trying to cut it down or anything. I'm just saying, these are all things taken on faith, taken on belief. But who's feeding us this flaw?
Speaker 3: Wouldn't it make sense that to share that message to the future generations we would create what I call an allegory, well, what everybody calls an oligory, a euphemism, a metaphor. He left his body on the cross black cube and transcended his animal form, leaving it behind on the cross. His spiritual nature was no longer bound to the material world and free from the limitations of the black cube, not that he ever was in the first place. By the way, he had transcended that shit in this reality, which maybe should be our goal. Christ was crucified between two thieves. This is interesting, and.
Speaker 1: He may have been. Olaystates himself, we don't know.
Speaker 3: I thing in the symbology of the Bibles on accident. By the way, what happens if we unite these opposites? How would we perceive reality? If, instead of bouncing back and forth between these two thieves the hemispheres of the brain, we have a total synchronization of the opposing forces. To unite the opposites of the cross, as carle Um would put it, to unite the opposing forces of the opposites, to hold the tension of the poles. Christ ascended the cross upwardly. This is adjacent front.
Speaker 1: Again, this is a lot of speculation here, but you get the idea about the Saturn stuff. It goes into a bunch of other stuff, not stuff I'm really all that interested in talking about. But there is that. So okay, so hexagon you get it, Saturn. You get the idea that graphineoxide is of the hexagonal shape, and so is good old fashioned carbon that they want to get rid of. So are they doing a replacement job here? Who knows? Are they trying to reconstruct us from the inside? Who knows? But it's something to think about. Yes, yes, And I just watched that last night, so yeah, I actually posted this one. I think the telegrammer so it was cool to here. Ken Wheler mentioned the Buddhist Cynthian origin in his latest video. Absolutely absolutely, and that should also explain where a culture comes from and who steals it, robs it and makes it mixed up, messed up and re purposed for their own devices. Right, That's just one example of it trying to raise the people who actually do everything and bring everything and bring enlightenment to everybody. Let's see, you guys should check out the Forever Conscious channel. They have some great endievers. Okay, cool, and let's see that's archangel let me put it up there says you guys should check out the Forever Conscious channel. They have some great NDE research related to this. Okay, and yep, I don't know how to spell pronounce it is it vera coca? Oh yeah, vericocha. Yeah, there you go, like the like the Mexican natives with vera cooca. I know I spelled it wrong, but same thing. Hey I could, I could pronounce it. That's all good. All right, So let's get into some I might have to read from my phone that went on to take around with it too much and try to find it in the actual book, because I did a bunch of screenshots which canna be microscopic on my phone. So that's that'll be fun. Auto rotate is on. I hate auto rotate, by the way. It's always off, always off. It's much a bullshit. Hm hmm. Let's see does it change dates?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: These are all Yesterday's good to get good. Thank you, Thank you phone for not being a douche. All right, cool, let's start with this. I'll flip it and I'll just scream through. So it says, in other words, in order to preserve a certain culture, the type of manhood that creates such a culture must be preserved. But such a preservation goes hand in hand within inexorbible law that it is the strongest and best who must triumph, and they have the right to endure. He who would live must fight. He who does not wish to fight in this world, where permanent struggle is the law of life, has not the right to exist. This is coming from mind Golf. Such a saying may sound hard, but after all, that is how the matter really stands. Yet far harder is the lot of him who believes that he can overcome nature. What are we talking about with technology? We defeated nature?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: That's this is the lie, the lie that we have overcome nature. This is the biggest lie out there. It will catch up with you, and it says, and thus in reality, and thus in reality insults her. Distressed misery and disease are her rejoiner. Rejoiners. Should he be forced to disappear, a profound darkness will I'm skipping around in the book. I'm just snapping as I'm on the elliptical right, should he be forced to disappear, a profound darkness will descend on the earth. This is the people who bring the culture right. If those people disappear, then the culture goes away and it goes back into the shit people walling in their own piston shit basically, you know, like Calcutta. But somehow they're the enlightened ones. Should he be forced to disappear, a profound darkness will descend on the earth. Within a few thousand years, human culture will vanish, and the world will become a desert. If we divide mankind into three categories, founders of culture, champions of culture, and destroyers of culture, the Arean alone can be considered as representing the first category, the founders of culture. It was he who laid the groundwork and erected the walls of every great structure in human culture. Only the shape and color of such structures are to be attributed to the individual characteristics of various nations. Then move on. It is not true, as some believe that Japan adds European technology to culture to a culture of their own. The truth, rather is that the European science and technology are just decked out with peculiar your characteristics of Japanese civilization. The foundations of actual life in Japan today are not those of native Japanese culture. Although this character these characteristics are sorry, I it's not a real is that a word? Character? Eis okay? Although this character receis the external features of the country, which features strike the eye of European observers on account of their fundamental differences from our own. But the real foundations of contemporary Japanese life are the enormous scientific and technological achievements of Europe and America, that is to say, of varian peoples. If from today onwards, the Urian influence on Japan were to cease, and if we suppose that Europe and America were to collapse, then the present progress of Japan and science and technique might still last for a short duration, but within a few decades the inspiration would dry up and native Japanese character would triumph, while the present civilization would become fossilized and fall back into the sleep from which it was aroused about seventy years ago by the impact of Aryan culture. We may therefore draw the conclusion that as the present Japanese development has been due to Aryan influence, so when the immemorial passed and outside influence and and outside culture brought into existence a Japanese culture of today. And if you look at like like what Archangel was just saying about Native American cultures and all these other cultures that have similarities, and like what that video was talking about how all these cultures have these same symbols and stuff like that. Well, that has more to do with navigation and migration, and you know, people going from a you know, maybe the blacksity or whatever it, coming around and settling or influencing older cultures around the world and migrating and staying there for a time. The gods left, right, and then they're all freaked out again and they end up going back to cannibalism and human sacrifice. It's an indication that this might be accurate. Right, if we subject to different peoples to a strict test from this standpoint, we shall find that scarcity any like, even in Africa, like what are you looking at there? You see them with talk talk about serious you know in the Dogons Dagon No, Dagon is the god, Dogon is the people. Yeah, and just all these strange influences that they have. And they talk about these people coming from the sea. Could just be a way of them not really understanding about ships. So they see them calling out of the water because their minds can't comprehend certain things. And we get these these stories of these people who taught people civilization. What does that sound like? Sounds like people coming back from a cataclysm and trying to rebuild, and they're bringing the culture with them. To me, this development may be depicted as always happening somewhere somewhat in the following way. Aran tribes often almost ridiculously small number subjugated foreign people's And this is what I don't agree with, because the Scythians weren't about slavery, and I think there's a this is a misconception. There may have been groups of them that did that, but they were not They were exiles. They were like like the Frisians, they were not into into slavery at all, even the like when you talk about the orl in the book, they were dead against it. And when you read or you listen to ash Logos' presentations, that was another key element of them. No no marketplace, no no uh you know, material value, material object type of uh you know, emphasis, No black magic, no, no sacrifice, no rape, no uney of that shit, right, and definitely no no slavery. Now how well that is accurate, I don't know, but that's what they claim. So let's me about the next one. Within the course of a few thousand years, Okay, is this the same one, no, no. Within the course of a few thousand years or even centuries, they gave life to cultures whose characteristics completely corresponded to the character of the founders, though modified by adaptation to the peculiar peculiarities of the soil and the characteristics of the subjugated people. But finally, the conquering race offended against the principles which they had first observed, namely the preservation of their own racial stock unmixed, and began to intermingle with the subjugated people. Thus they put an end to their own separate existence, For the original sin committed in paradise has always been followed by the expulsion of the guilty parties. Yeah, I don't know about all that. The last factor, that of the character of the people, is the most decisive one. The more primitive the tech technic condition under which the civilized process takes place, the more necessary the existence of manual labor, which can be organized, employed, and employed so as to take the place of mechanical power. Had it not been possible for them to employ members of the other race which they conquered, the Arians would never have been in position to take the first steps on the road which led them to their culture of a later era. Well, that would be not so much subjugation as they these people subjugate themselves in a sense because they see them as highly technically advanced. They're giving them ideas of how to cultivate the land better. They're giving them deep ideas, and therefore they're being revered. So it's not like it's a it's not slavery in the sense that you're doing it against your will. They're doing it will willfully. And maybe that's what the subjugation is that he's referring to. Well, somebody, if they're directed the they do it because they know that they're you know, benefiting from it. So that could be what they're referring to. And that did happen for sure. You know, they were all revered as gods, all right. The readiness to sacrifice one's personal work and if necessary, even one's life for others shows its most highly developed form in the Aryan race. The greatness of the Aryan or Calcythian is not based on his intellectual powers, but rather his willingness to devote all his faculties to the service of the community. They were very family oriented. The whole everything about their culture, the community, whatever was family oriented, And what do they try to do? Destruction of the family first and foremost right, they being you know who, Yeah, those Jews. Here the instinct for self preservation has reached its noblest form. For the aryan willingly subordinates his own ego to the common weal and waal. When necessary necessity calls, he will even sacrifice his own life for the community. The constructive powers of the urine, and that particular ability he has for the building up of culture, are not grounded in his intellectual gifts alone. The spirit underlying this attitude is expressed by the word work, which to him does not at all signify a means of earning one's daily livelihood, but rather a productive activity which cannot clash with the interests of the community. Whenever human activity is directed exclusively to the service of the instinct for self preservation, regardless of the general wheel, again Wel, it is called theft usury, robbery, burglary. I would call it piracy in lay Stace, and so on. This mental attitude, which forces self interest to recede into the background in favor of the common wheel, is the first prerequisite for any kind of human of really human civilization. I think the translation might be a little back there. All right, the Jew offers the most striking contrast to the Arean. There is probably no other people in the world which has so developed the instinct of self preservation as a so called chosen race. The best proof of this statement is to be found in the simple fact that this race still exists. Where is another people to be found that, in the course of the last two thousand years has undergone so few changes in mental outlook and character as the Jewish people? And yet what other people has played such a constant part in the great revolutions right overthrowing, destruction, subversion, sabotage, treachery. Even after having passed through the most gigantic catastrophes that have overwhelmed mankind, the Jew remains the same as ever. The intellect, well, there one's causing usually all of those catastrophes, so they will stay the same. The intellectual faculties of the Jew have been trained throughout thousands of years. Today the Jew is looked upon as especially clever, and in certain sense he has been so throughout the ages. His intellectual powers, however, are not the result of an inner evolution, but rather but have rather been shaped by the object lessons which he has received from others, again piggybacking parasitically, a human spirit cannot climb upwards without taking successive steps. For every step upward, it needs the foundation of what has been constructed before. This is why they want to destroy our history. They want to destroy our memory, namely the past, which, in the comprehensive sense here employed, can have been laid only by a general civilization. All thinking originates only to a very small degree in personal experience. The largest part is pasted on the accumulated experiences of the past, and this is why I focus on history. A general level of civilization provides the individual, who in most cases is not consciously aware of the fact, with such an abundance of preliminary knowledge that with the equipment he can more easily take further steps on the road of progress. The boy of today, for example, grows up among such an overwhelming massive technical achievement which has accumulated during the last century that he takes for granted many things which of one hundred years ago were still mysteries even to the greatest minds of those times. The man of genius thus comes thus come back from the past, would need to provide himself with an extraordinary amount of preliminary information, which our contemporary use receive automatically, so to speak, during the time it is growing up among the products of our modern civilization. This is what makes when I read that, I think, listen to this. If we need to provide himself with an extraordinary amount of preliminary rem information to understand this world. Now, if someone or something, or their belief in someone or something coming back was so believed and maybe possibly true that day we decided that they had to prepare, then wouldn't ai metadata and all that shit give them all that information that they needed to do to bring themselves up to speed. If something like an Osiris or a Saturn or some other figure that they're trying to conjure back here, if that's even a thing, wouldn't they supply it with the metadata so that they could be brought up to speed. Since the jew for reasons that I shall deal with immediately, never had a civilization of his own, he has always been furnished by others with a basis for his intellectual work. His intellect has always been developed by the use of those cultural achievements which he has found ready to hand around him. The process is never been the reverse. Although among the Jews the instinct of self preservation has not been weaker, but much stronger than among the other peoples. And although the impression may easily be created that the intellectual powers of the Jews are at least equal to those of other races, the Jews completely lack the most essential prerecords of a cultural people, namely the idealistic spirit. Let me see, with the Jewish people, the spirit of self sacrifice does not extend and then I guess I cut it off there. But the Jewish people, of the spirit of self sacrifice does not extend beyond ailharies, do not extend beyond the simple instinct of individual preservation. In their case, the feeling of racial solidarity which they apparently manifest is nothing but a very primitive gregarious instinct, similar to the that which may be found among other organisms in the world. It is a remarkable oh like a parasite, and it is a remarkable fact that this herd instinct brings individuals together for mutual protection only as long as there is a common danger which makes mutual assistance expedient or inevitable. Their own people create opposition to scare other Jews into thinking that they need to form solidarity, They create their opposition. They create these quote unquote anti Semite groups, They make them themselves. They invest money in such a thing. The same pack of wolves, which a moment ago join together in a common attack on their victim, will dissolve into individual wolves as soon as their hunger has been satisfied. So the constant agitation to make them fall in line is necessary. So they need to have they know how they say, they thrive into negativity and thriving conflict. They have to to keep their people together, the same pack of wolves which a moment okay, so that this is a true. This is also true of horses, who which unite to defend themselves against any aggressor, but separate the moment danger is over. It is much the same with the Jew. His spirit of sacrifice is only a parent. It manifests itself only as long as the existence of the individual makes this a matter of absolute necessity, but as soon as the common foe is conquered, which means they can't ever have that happen. The danger which threatened, the individual Jew overcome and pray, and the prey secured. Constant conflict, constant wars, constant aggression, constant pointing the finger and blaming somebody else for pressing them. Then the apparent harmony disappears in the original condition obtains again. Jews act and conquered with only when the common danger threatens them or a okay, hold on. This is the rest of it. Jews acting in conquered or in concordance right only when a common danger threatens them or a common prey attacks them. Where these two motives no longer exist, then the most brutal egotisms, and these people who had previously lived together in unity will turn into a swarm of rats that fight bitterly against each other. And now you know why they have invested so much time and effort into doing what they do and making enemies that don't exist, and screaming racism and anti semitism and inequality and alozotther crap. The richest most oppressed people on the planet. If the Jews were the Jew the sorry, if the Jews were the only people in the world, they would be wallowing in filth and mire. Yet those little penguins with the top hats. They don't bathe very often, and would exploit one another and try to exterminate one another in a bitter struggle, except in so far as their utter lack of the ideal of sacrifice, which shows itself in their cowardly spirit weasels, would prevent the struggle from developing. It would therefore be a complete mistake to interpret the mutual help with which the Jews render one another when they have to fight, or, to put more accurately, to exploit their fellow beings, as the expression of a certain idealistic spirit of sacrifice. Here again, the jew merely follows the call of as individual egotism. That is why the Jewish state, which ought to be a vital organization to serve I guess I cut that butt off. A state which is territorially delimited cannot be established or are maintained unless the general attitude towards work is a positive one. If this attitude is lacking, then the necessary basis of a civilization is also lacking. That is why the Jewish people, despite the intellectual powers which they are apparently endowed, have not a culture, certainly not a culture of their own. The culture which the Jew enjoys today is the product of the work of others, and this product is based in the hands of the Jew in other In order to form a correct judgment of the place which the Jews hold in relation to the whole problem of human civilization, we must bear in mind the essential fact that there never has been any Jewish art, and consequently that nothing of this kind exists today. We must realize that, especially in the two royal domains of our namely architecture and music, the Jews has done no original creative work. But hey, they promote each other, and they promote garbage and trash and filth, and you know that's way. That's how you convince the masses that it must be good because this is what we're being fed. So therefore this must be the top dog of quality, right Like does Bob Dylan have a good singing voice? He allegedly gave his soul too to something for that shit and we all, oh, Chinese in the basement makes enough of medicine. Yeah huh. When the Jew comes to producing something in the field of art, and it's usually comedy or cynical comedy too, and very perverted as well. When the Jew comes to producing something in the field of art, he merely borrows from something already in existence or simply steals the intellectual works of others, and then he creates a Torah in the Hellenistic period based off of all the shit that he was subjected to once he was madelliterate for the first time in history and at in a large scale and had access to the Library of Alexandria to steal and borrow from any one of those stories or tales or documents or historical accounts and make a history of their own because they didn't have one, and then sell to the world as the Torah, and then the Christian as Christianity, Abrahamic death cult, saturn worshippers, god fearers. The Jew essentially lacks the quality which are characteristic of those creative races that are the founders of civilization. And there's the envy, and there's there to what extent the Jew appropriates the civilization built up by others, or, to speak more accurately, it accurately corrupts. It is indicated by the fact that he cultivates chiefly the art which calls for the smallest amount of original invention, namely the dramatic arts cubism. And even there, or even here, he is nothing better than a kind of juggler, or perhaps more correctly, a kind of monkey imitator, For in this domain also he lacks a creative elan which is necessary for the production of a of all really great work. Even here, therefore, he is not a creative genius, but rather a superficial imitator, who, in spite of all his retouching and tricks, cannot disguise the fact that there is no inner vitality in the shape he gives his products. At this juncture, the Jewish press comes in and renders friendly. But you get the point. I guess I cut that point off. But yes, the press, the media props it up, puts them on the billboard charts, puts them in the top dog for you know, this is getting great reviews at the cinema, right sell the garbage. Therefore, the Jewish intellect will never be constructive, but always destructive. Do we not see that? At best may and it's subversive all the time. At best it may serve as a stimulus in rare cases, but only in the unlimited meaning of the poet's lines, the power which always wills the bad and always works the good. It is not through him, but in spite of him that mankind makes progress. Let me say that again. It is not through him, It's not through this wonderful chosen people, but in spite of him that mankind makes progress. I guess I know it was. I had a explosion of paper. Since the Jew has never had a state which was based on territorial delimitations, and therefore never a civilization of his own, the idea arose that here we were dealing with a people who had to be considered no mads. That is a great mischievous mistake. The true nomad does actually possess a definite, deliminated territory where he lives. It is merely that he does not cultivate it as a settled farmer does. But he lives on the products of cut off but you know, animals. Basically, not even the slightest trace of idealism exists. However in the Jewish character. However, in the Jewish character, no slightest trace of idealism exists. The Jew has never been a no bad, but always a parasite. Hey, look, even he knew this battening. Of course he would, right, But isn't that funny to one hundred years ago we're talking?
Speaker 3: This is a.
Speaker 1: We just don't learn. I guess well, they're also in control of our history, so yeah, banning on the substance of others. If he occasionally abandoned religions where he had to hitherto lived, he did not do it voluntarily. Oh regions, Sorry, let me start over. If he occasionally abandoned regions where he had lived, he did not do it voluntarily. He did it because from time to time he was driven out by people who were tired of having their hospitality abused by such guests. Jewish self expansion is a parasitic phenomenon, and it says since the Jew is always looking for a for new pastures for his race. But this has nothing to do with nomadic life as such, because the Jew does not ever think of leaving territory which he has once occupied. He sticks where he is with such tenacity that he can hardly be driven out even by superior physical force. He expands into new territories only when certain conditions for his existence are provided there, but even then, unlike the nomad, he will not change his former abode. He is and remains a parasite, a sponger who, like a pernicious basilis bacteria, spreads over wider and wider areas according as some favorable area attracts them. The effect produced by his presence is also like that of the vampire, and they do drink blood. For wherever he establishes himself, the people who grant him hospitality are bound to be bled to death sooner or later, and literally sometimes their children. Anyway, Thus the Jew has at all times lived in states that have belonged to other rags, and within the organization of those states, he has formed a state of his own kohol, which is, however, hidden behind the mask of a religious community, as long as external circumstances do not make it advisable for his community to declare its true nature. As soon as the Jew feels himself sufficiently established in the position to be able to hold it without a disguise gusham covert to overt control, he lifts the mask and suddenly appears in the character which so many did not formally believe or wish to see, namely that of a Jew. The life which the Jew lives as a parasite. Thriving on the substance of other nations and states has resulted in developing that specific character which Schopenhauer once described when he spoke of the Jew as the great master of lies, who's also the master of lies, the king of an oh, yeah, and a murder from the beginning, huh huh, the king of existence which he leads, Oh sorry. The kind of existence which he leads forces the Jew to be to the forces the Jew to the system wow. Sorry, forces the Jew to the systematic use of falsehood. Just as naturally as the inhabitants of northern climates are forced to wear warm clothes, so the kind of existence which he leads forces him into systematic falsehood. He can live among other nations and states only as long as he succeeds in persuading them that the Jews are not a distinct people, but the representatives of religious faith, who thus constitute a religious community. Though this is of a peculiar character, the greater the intelligence of the individual Jew, the better will he succeed in deceiving others. His success in this line may even go so far that the people who grant him hospitality are led to believe that the Jew among them is genuine as a genuine Frenchman, for instance, or Englishmen or German or Italian or conservative trumper. Yeah, who just happens to belong to a religious denomination, or even a Christian Zionist or what the hell, let's just call it anything, because they are cryptocraptos too, which is different from that prevailing in these countries, especially in circles concerned with the executive administration of the state, where the officials generally have only a minimum of historical sense. The Jew is able to impose his infamous deception with comparative ease in these circles. And what do we know about our culture here? Like what do we know about our history? In these circles, independent thinking is considered a sin against the sacred rules according to which the official acording to which official promotion takes place. As a matter of fact, the Talmud is not a book that lays down principles according to which the individuals should prepare for the life to come. It only furnishes rules for a practical and convenient life in this world. The religious teachings of the Jews is principally a collection of instructions for maintaining the Jewish blood pure, and for regulating intercourse between Jew and Jew and between Jews and the rest of the world. That is to say, non Jews. They also like pretty close k and it insists a lot Frandi is married to second cousin. A Jewish religious teaching is not concerned with moral problems. It is concerned rather with economic problems, and very petty ones at that. In regards to the moral value of the religious teachings of the Jews, there exists, and always have existed, exhaustive studies not from the Jewish side cut that part off. Sorry, Jew himself is the best example of a kind of product which this religious training evolves. His life is of this world only. His life is of this world only, and his mentality is as foreign to the true spirit of Christianity as his character was foreign to the great Founder of the New Creed two thousand years ago. The founder of Christianity made no secret of his estimation of the Jewish people. When he found it necessary, he drove those enemies of the human race out of the Temple of God, because then, as always, they used religion as a means of advertise of advancing their commercial interests. At that time, Christ was nailed to the cross for his attitude towards the Jews. Whereas our modern Christians enter into party politics and when elections are being held they debased themselves to beg for Jewish votes. For him this moment, for him, language is not an instrument for the expression of his inner thoughts, but rather a means of cloaking them. This sounds awful lot like Frankism. Never be outwardly which you are inwardly. When talking French, his thoughts are Jewish, and when writing German rhymes, he only gives expression to the character of his own race. As long as the Jew has not succeeded in mastering other peoples, he is forced to speak their language, whether he likes it or not. But the moment that the world became the slave of the Jew, it would have to learn some universal language Esperanto, for example, so that by this means the Jew could dominate it the more easily. How much the whole existence of this people is based on a permanent falsehood is proved in a unique way by the protocols of the Litered Elders of Zion, which are so violently repudiated by the Jews with groans and moans that Frankfurt or Zeitung repeats again and again that these are foreigners, these are forgeries. This alone is evidence in favor of their authenticity. What many Jews unconsciously wish to do is here clearly set forth. It is not necessary to ask out of what Jewish brain these revelations sprang, But what is a vital interest is that they disclose with an almost terrifying precision, the mentality and methods of action characteristic of the Jewish people. And these writings expound, in all their various aspects the final aims towards which the Jews are striving. The study of real happenings, however, is the best way of judging the authenticity of these documents. If the historical developments which have taken place within the last century be studied in the light of this book, we shall understand why the Jewish press incessant repudiates and denounces it. For the Jewish peril will be stamped out the moment the general public comes into possession of that book and understands it in order to get to know the jew properly. That would be if they weren't all a bunch of fucking pussy cowards. That's the problem here. In order to get to know the Jew properly, it is necessary to study the road which he has been following among the other peoples during the last few centuries. One example will suffice to make this clear, since his career has been the same throughout the ages, just as the people at whose expenses he has blah blah blah, so I cut over to Slowly but steadily, he began to take part in the economic life around him, not as a producer, however, but only as a middleman. His commercial cunning, acquired through thousands of years of negotiation as an intermediary, made him superior in this field to the arians, who were still quite ingenious, ingenuous and indeed clumsy, and whose honesty was unlimited. Honesty was unlimited. Their honesty was unlimited, making them bad scumbags. They weren't really good at being tearbags. They were more honorable, more integral, and that was their downfall, because they were dealing with something they didn't understand. They couldn't imagine people beinghaving this way. It was so foreign to them, so that after a short time, commerce seemed destined to become a Jewish monopoly. The Jew began by lending out money, and as usual, at a usurious rate of interest. That it was he who first introduced the payment of interest on borrowed money. He came to look upon the commercial domain and all the monetary transactions as a privilege belonging exclusively to himself, and exploited it ruthlessly. At this stage, finance and trade had become his complete monopoly. Finally, his usurrous rate of interest aroused opposition, and the increasing impudence which the Jew began to manifests all round stirred up popular indignation, while his display of wealth gave rise to popular envy. The cup of his in the cup of his inequity became full to the brim when he included land property among his commercial weares and degraded the land to the level of a market commodity. At times of distress, a wave of public anger has usually arisen against the Jew. The masses have taken the law into their own hands. They have seized Jewish property and ruined the Jew in their urge to protect themselves against what they considered to be the scourge of God. Having come to know the Jew intimately. In the course of many centuries, they looked upon his presence among them as a public danger, comparable only to the plague. Then the Jew began to reveal his true character. He paid a court to He paid court to governments with servile flattery. We talked about flattery before, and we talked about that in my book, and Bill Cooper brings it up. Used his money to ingratiate himself further, and thus regularly secured for himself once again the privilege of exploiting his victims. Although public wrath flared up against this eternal profiteer and drove him out after a few years, he reappeared in those same places and carried on as before. The cat came back. The very next day, the cat came back. We thought he was a garner, But the cat came back. He just wouldn't stay your way, Like an infection. They don't treat right, you don't eradicate. No persecution could force him to give up his trade of exploiting other people, and no amount of hearing succeeded in driving him out permanently. He was returned. He always returned after a short time, and it was always the old story with him. In effort to prevent at least the worst from happening, laws were passed for not to be alone land, I think was what that was? No persecution could f Oh yeah, okay, he always returned sort of. Laws were passed with which to bar the Jew from obtaining possessions of land. So I was right. In proportion, as the powers of kings and princes increased, the Jews slide sided up with them. So in proportion, as the powers of kings and princes increased, the Jews signed up to them. He begged for charters and privileges, which those oh lobbying okay, which those gentlemen who were generally in financial straits gladly granted if they received adequate payment in return. However high the price he has to pay, the Jew will succeed in getting it back within a few years with interest and even with compound interest, thanks to ah Ma'am, thanks to the privilege he has acquired. He is a real leech who clings to the body of his unfortunate victims and cannot be removed. So that when the princes found themselves in need once again, they took the blood from his swollen veins with their own hands. This game was repeated unendingly. In the case of those who were called the German princes, the part they played was quite as contemptible as that played by the Jew. They were a real scourge to their people. The Jew calculated exactly the time when the downfall of the princess was approaching and did his best to hasten it. Remember, these aren't loyal to people, These aren't friends. These are people who at the moment they see you declining and a new force that wants that territory coming in, they're going to do what they can to weaken you further and bring those people in it literally with clary plan and style migration. That's just another way of weakening the country before they take it over themselves. This time and Jew calculated, or maybe not, but they'll run those people too. The Jew calculated exactly the time when the dafile princess was approaching and did dovest to hasten it. He intensified their financial difficulties by hindering them in the exercise of their duty towards the people, by encouraging them through the most servile flattery to indulge in vicious habits, oh like perversions and child stuff. Yeah, whereby he made himself more and more indispensable to them. His astuteness, or rather his utter unscrupulousness in money affairs, enabled him to exact fresh payments from the prince subjects, to squeeze the money out of them and then have it spent as quickly as possible. Every court had its court due advisors to the king priestcraft. It's in my book as this plague was called, who torture the innocent victims until they were driven to despair, while at the same time he provided the means which the princess squandered on their own pleasures. Naturally, that Jew could not exploit that position which he had attained and advanced even more rapidly than before. Oh sorry, Naturally the Jew could now exploit the position he had attained and advanced even more rapidly than before. Finally, only he only needed to be baptized. This is the Frankisms in full effect. Here baptized in order to become entitled to all the rights and privileges which belonged to the children of the nation on which he prayed. I know this is somewhat metaphorical and you know, like figure a speech, but it also isn't because it's also literal. In what happened with Jacob frank in the twenty six thousand baptized converts that then, you know, crypto to crypto, Frankist made their way into Roman Catholicism the Church in high high high ranks, intermingled with the Jesuits who were also cryptos, and into the Christian Brethrens which spawned Christian Zionism. This was an excellent stroke of business for him. So when yeah, so, when when did we go from if this is if the story they say is true that Jesus was in such opposition to these people, when do we go from that to their an integral part of our religion through Christian Zionism. That's a through the Frankest This was an excellent dispensationalism. That's all part of their little scheme. This was an excellent stroke of business for him, and he often availed himself to it, to the great joy of the Church, which was proud of having gained a new child in the faith, and also to the joy of Israel, which was happy at seeking the trick pulled off successfully. At this stage, a transformation began to take place in the world of Jewry. Up to now, they had been Jews, that is to say, they had not set any great value on pretending to be something else. And anyhow, the distinctive characteristics which separated them from other races cannot be easily overcome. But being deceivers and liars, as they have been for so many years, that made a great spy, That made a great crypto, made a great person who does not speak outwardly or act outwardly at what they are contriving and conniving in secret amongst themselves, right, and they are spies who spy on their own spies. A man may acquire and use a new language without much trouble, but is only his old ideas that he expresses through the new language. His inner nature is not modified. Thereby, the best proof of this is furnished by the Jew himself. He may speak a thousand tongues, and yet his Jewish nature will always remain one and the same. And then he getah. His distinguishing characteristics were the same. When okay, hold on, we moved up a little bit there, For the Jew began by making public amends for the crimes which he had committed against the people in the past. Oh, I says tax to all his powers to be able to present himself as a friend of the humanity, to poor victims who had blood white. There for, the Jew began making public amends for the crimes which he had committed against the people in the past. He started his metamorphosis by first appearing as the benefactor of humanity. Since his new philanthropic policy had a very concrete aim in view. Oh yeah, like you know what, like black lives matter. Oh, that sounds like a wonderful thing. He could not very well apply to himself. The Biblical council not to allow him his left hand to know what his right hand was doing. With this manifestation of innate modesty so typical of the Jew, he trumpeted his virtues to the world until finally the world actually began to believe him. Those who refused to share this belief were considered to be doing him an injustice. I might Thus, after a little while, he began to twist things around so as to make it appear that it was he who had always been wronged, consummate victim and vice versa. And not vice versa. There were actually some particularly foolish people who could not help pitying this poor, unfortunate creature of the Jew. And that's where we are now, because around and round we go on the stupid hamster wheel. Attention may be called to the fact that, in spite of his proclaimed readiness to make personal sacrifices, the Jew never becomes poor. Thereby he has a happy knack of always making both ends meet. And that's where I stops for that particular session on the elliptical, and that's where we're at there. But it started getting started getting into the into the nitty and the gritty, so I figured i'd share those. Yes, it should be taught in school. Sponger, the one one who gathered, Oh, let me let me see if I can get it. There's a lot of comments. And I was reading. I could see him popping up. I was raising my eye. All right, let's see. Yeah, that's a literal proof of this point. The ari answerers were the heat. Yes, what happened, he said sarcastically. I like the Pharrisites thing. That's that's that's cool, that's funny. The story of the fall of Man let's see looking forward to you and Zach hopefully discussing some of the painters manual. All right, cool, okay, I'll jot that down. Let's see. Yep, all right, keep toards, keep towards profit, it says a sponger. Wow, that's a good one too. And it says sponger one that gathers sponges, A person who sponges on others, a parasite, ah, surprise, surprise, one who sponges or uses a sponge. Imagine if that's all you did, Like, it's like China. We're like, you only have this one thing that you do, and you're just the guy who comes around with the sponge, and that's like your life. This book should be taught in the school, yes, but then they wouldn't be the ones running the school one day. And we wouldn't have CRT either if it wasn't if it wasn't for them, or you know, pedophiles to reading stories and shaking their and torking in front of your children. Right, that's not us that does that. That's not our culture and that's not our way. That's very foreign and repulsive to us, but it's there. Y gotta get to work, y'all have a good one. All right later angel later, But all right, that catches us up. It's ten oh four's bow or fifty two, it says, but I think it's more like a closer to two because nothing that the clock isn't always right in the corner. Let's just do the round up then. So let me go back through this because I had said this in the beginning announcements of the upcoming guests. On Tuesday, Gisette Vafonculo of Saint Asylum, the Perfect Stort goal, g Man, if you will, we'll be on with me on Tuesday at the regular time. Dwayne from Bulletproof Bub Dwayne Hayes will be back on this coming Wednesday, and apparently we'll be doing Wednesdays from now on and we'll be picking up where we left off, talking about the Francis and things like that.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: Zach from Logos revealed would be there that Thursday, So Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, I'll guest, and then this Sunday, This Sunday at six o'clock. Max Egan apparently he told me yeah, and I emailed he got right back to me. Boom and uh, I tried doing this once before, but you know I said, things happened, So there we go. So apparently Sunday at six PMS my time Pacific five pm his if I get this correct, No, maybe it's four o'clock my time. I could pocos an hour ahead, so that means I gotta go an hour back, right, So if it's five o'clare, then it's got before here. I've never figured that shit out before I start, But yeah, maybe be four o'clock my time. Let me figure that out and I'll anyway. So ma, I'm Maxagan on Sunday and the following week after that, doctor Bi Peter Glenn way back on that Thursday. And again, thank you Vin Landerson. I showed the coin earlier. It's not appearing very well on this green screen background, But thank you very much Vin Landerson for this and for this amazing book that I shared the pictures of in the start of the show. Thank you so much for this. And if anybody else wants to send anything, contact me somehow and I will get you the h the address. Okay, And then there's this thing. This is the hardcover version. Yes, the green screen is messing with the cover because it's reflecting light, and that's just how it goes. But it's nice and shiny, and that's an indication that it is nice and shiny because it's reflecting the light. Nice hardcover there should be taught in schools as well. Ver next to it, very next to them when you're talking about that's from a creep show. But it's also like they're going through a Masonic ritual in the sense there buried at high tide blah blah blah blah. You know, watermark and the YadA YadA. Yeah, it's all. It's all described in the book. Now if you don't know. If you don't know, let me show. Okay, So in this chat, if you click, can you see no? Hold on, I didn't do the rest. I got excited, all right. So in the chat, there's this little thing here. It's a little green thing. That's the super Chat, right. You can bring it up however way you want. Then support the show. We're trying to get that computer. Let's make it happen, all right, And you can also hit this button and for five bucks a month you can support the show. And it's kind of like a Patreon. It's on Rumble, so it's two ways two ways to support right there, right and rumble, And I don't have a problem with either one of them. I think they're both great. You should tetally use them, all right, and then and then and then and then and then there's always the Patreon. I just put the doctor glennon one up there and I went to notifications like, how uh yeah, let's see. But anyhow, so the patreon is patreon dot com backslash disguise the limits, okay, and I don't know why I don't have this here, but I'll just go into the here. So this is the description, right, and the first one is the gifts and go and it says and I'll read it. This is actually on the thing, so let me just go to it and I'll show it to you. So this is the bulbuser's channel. Fund channel is independent and requires viewer support to continue. New computer drive my carrec computer, which is you know all the problems with the problems, right if you've watched the show. Underneath that there's links to getting the book from outside sources other than myself. And then there's also oh look, thank you Jeff Lane, Jeff Layne, thanks Daniel, thank you for everything that you do. This isn't much, but I figured it a model of the knowledge I've gained from your show. This is absolutely at least that I could do to help out the show. I'm finally in position to do so, and I didn't want to wait another minute. I'm enjoying the book too, and as soon as I finish it, I will be leaving a review for that too. Thanks again, Brother good Man, Thank you, Bud. Appreciate it, Miss Waane. So there you go. That's how it goes, and this is what we're trying to do. The goal is eighteen to get what I need software and component wise. I'm going to build the computer myself from box up and I have the consultant of Josh if I need any have any questions answered. But you know where there's a will, there's a YouTube video tutorial too, so there's always that, all right, And I have picked my components based off of the who is Matt Johnson's annual video is about how to do it on a certain budget. Here there the other way to. I'll be able to edit a certain level of the video quality and things like that, and also make it a good streaming computer as well, and they'll be dedicated just to this, and we'll just shift computers over on the from one side to the other, and maybe we can still get some use of this even though I can't print off it anymore. Stupid thing. All right, So there's that now we know, and Cholly check out so GIFs and go and again all the links are right in here. Yeah, so all the links are right in here. So you see the doctor Peter Glidden thing. It's coming to a close, guys, and we have less than a month left to take advantage of the Healthy Wealthy Wise fifty percent off coupon code. But you have to go there through the affiliate link. Okay, go to the affiliate link if you are aware of my website. Then when you go there, doctor Peter Gluden's link is right here. You just click it bam, and then you just remember Healthy Wealthy Wise. It takes you right to it right from clicking his picture. And then same thing with Doctor Monzo's and the coupon code for his book is Ballbusters fifteen. You get fifteen percent off the ebook or the hardcover bond book, the binding book with the rings in it. That's the practitioners level book. And there's other things on his other shop that you can get and use the code for too. And then there's always the Azure well and you click that and it goes right to the page with all his stuff that he helped develop. And then BB five is the CREWPONK code for that all right, and then beneath that, if you want the book for me, you can click it, scroll down to the bottom picture which style you want, you know, the two paperback versions in their size differences, or you can do the hardcover creating gallons of hot sauce and big adye bam all the hot sauces at right here. This is how I make a libin. So that's how we feed the family. This is how we appreciate you going there there and picking it out, especially if you love host sauce, because you will not be disappointed. I guarantee you, oh right. You know, there's so many people that said I don't like how sauce that come in my store. I gave him a sample. They're like, wow, go yeah, because I do it different and actually care about what I do and I'm not just giving you the cheapest crap that I can put into a bottle and mass produce I'm giving you a good quality all right. So there's that. And of course, if you're not already a subscriber on FTJ Media, I highly recommend you clicking this at the very bottom and then creating a log in. Real simple stuff. They asked you like two things, and then you're in and you can like and subscribe. And if you want to become a Crown Tent creator or preserve videos that you think are going to disappear from other platforms and you want to import them, it's super easy to do that just by using the RL. If you want those permissions, you just talk to Josh, talk to me, get into the telegram group, talk to Josh directly. Doctor Manso is in our telegram group too. It's called Doctor Manso Friends of Doctor Monso and ball Busters is the name of the group. All right, Yes, Vin mill Anderson, that was pretty awesome, Thank you so much, and I can't wait to look at it closer by. So are we happy? Are we good? Do we do a good job today? Hope? So I'll see you guys apparently Sunday. That would be cool. Holy shit, that's not that far from now, this Sunday, This Sunday, Max making me make me max again, all right bye