Speaker 1: This is I on the Ball with Steve Ravera on Fox Sports fourteen fifty powered by Nova Insurance Services.
Speaker 2: Ensure your most prized possessediets.
Speaker 3: By on the ball here at Fox Sports fourteen fifty. I'm Steve Rivera. In with me today is Troy Hutchison go as you cats. We got Juan with us and we got Ray with us today. What Troy's not in yet?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 3: Ay one?
Speaker 4: How you doing happy Wednesday? There must have been a gift your jersey gift from my job. With the money I are inn dia sure sell you you buy yourself and that is a drink it sir? But uh preview to breaking news. Arizona's the twenty twenty six National champions Is it into the future?
Speaker 5: You do?
Speaker 6: You are?
Speaker 3: Let's say the Tucson does the Twitter in the world, the Twitter world and the Facebook world.
Speaker 7: Yeap?
Speaker 3: Why you say that?
Speaker 4: I believe Arizona recruited another five star to the recruiting class. Yes, so, I don't know clearly that means Arizona is the national championship.
Speaker 3: Next that's your deduction, not mine. But I believe it's the most of the city of Tucson. You know who you sound like who do you sound like?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 3: I sound like me? Mister realistic, mister realistic. Got another guy, which is great. They got uh Britain Buris. Uh, it's a top ten guy. I think he's number eleven guy. Okay, saw his press conference this morning. Didn't speak a whole lot, just kind of in short sentences. Good for Arizona, Great for Arizona because they've been waiting on him for a while. Got a great class, you said, number two guys.
Speaker 4: I believe the update was number one from from the oh N three three h say it or whatever.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 4: I think Arizona's point zero eight better than Houston, and Houston.
Speaker 3: Is gonna be good man, Houston's gonna be good. Yeah. Okay, So that and a nickel will get your nickel. I've been doing this long time, and everybody who knows me knows how much I hate recruiting. Now, they got to get the pieces to fit. You got to coach them and hope that they play well together. If Briant comes, if he doesn't come back, Bradley, Bradley, all these guys, so we'll see. I mean, chemistry is an issue. I'm not trying to poo poo it. Congrats, congrats, but there's more factors than just kidding the guys. You know, hell, a few years ago, almost ten years ago, now they got Stanley Johnson. Everybody was all happy that I didn't go as well as planned. They got Well, the last time it went really well is they got a guy, got a guy named Bibby who eventually turned out to be Bibby yep, and joined the group that was pretty good and led him to a national title.
Speaker 4: Yeah, give and take. You know, the whole part of the sport. Your recruit players. You try to win a national championship. Sometimes you do, sometimes you don't. Sometimes you do right well, look at Houston, pretty good team. Right, windows of opportunity don't happen very often Arizona, those windows have been very few. Nice chances, but very few. So we'll see what happened. I don't want to poo poo it because.
Speaker 3: It's been it's a great get, but I think everybody needs to be realistic and say, Okay, we got this guy, now let's see what happens.
Speaker 4: It's very similar to the end of last season. Everyone was excited that Caja was coming back. Love was in the air. He eventually came back. Bradley was going to be the starting point guard at that point. Crievas was supposed to.
Speaker 3: Be the starter. None of that. Brant was coming in as a McDonald's All American.
Speaker 4: Exactly, and it wasn't all sunshine and rainbows to start, you know, four and five in mid December.
Speaker 3: And that's exactly my point. You're making my point greatly here. No matter if you have talent or not, it just depends how they mesh, how they're coached, how things are. There's one ball in all hell. Back in twenty seventeen team they had eight and tree er Alkins Restick I think it was, And honestly, people thought that was the best team that's ever set foot on ULA campus. That didn't go well from the start in Bahamas.
Speaker 7: Yep.
Speaker 3: Similar this year.
Speaker 4: But the difference is this year's team turned it around right because they had to.
Speaker 3: Right. Okay, Troy, what's up? Did you bring my uber eats? That's why you're late?
Speaker 7: Heat in traffic? Man?
Speaker 3: Do you have your your headphones? Do you have yours?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 3: Okay, no, no I haven't. Well let's well continue that. People don't need to know what we're up to. Here. I'll get them. I'll get them a break. Okay. Cool, good to see you. Number one class to number two class.
Speaker 7: Number two class on rivals dot Com behind Duke okay, holds the top spot.
Speaker 3: Okay, we already got a call. Hello, you're on the airline on the ball. Who's this?
Speaker 6: Hey, it is VIC.
Speaker 9: I just had a call early, and and apologize to your kids for you telling them Santa Claud wasn't real four years old.
Speaker 3: I have a shirt my dad. But thanks for listening, and thanks for paying attention, because I need to tell guys like you that Santa Claus isn't real.
Speaker 10: Oh my god, like that.
Speaker 9: You can't even let him celebrate one day.
Speaker 3: No, they no, on the one's been paying attention.
Speaker 9: You know, Oh my god, wan, at least to your cane one.
Speaker 3: You're supposed to know Santa Claus is believable. To your ten Oh yeah, I did.
Speaker 4: It was until thirteen and then, you know, all all of a sudden, Claus started to look like my.
Speaker 10: Dad, let me have this day.
Speaker 3: No, you had this day. You already texted me. I kind of set you straight. Have this day. Hey, I'll give you this day untill November seventh, when they had their first game, and we'll see who stays, because you know, there's still going to be transitioned, right, it's got to be transitioned.
Speaker 10: Nah, we're we're fine.
Speaker 9: It's almost all built. They just got to wait to see if Carter's coming back. And they probably need a little backup Conrad g type guy, and.
Speaker 7: They're gonna be all right, you need better than Conrad. You can't have Conrad again.
Speaker 9: Well no, no, I know that, but I'm saying, just a backup point guard I think they're looking for and they're gonna be okay.
Speaker 3: So Vic, well we have you on the phone real quick. You've you've been through this many times, many years. I know Troy has. In the recent times. Uh, there have been some pretty good recruits. There is high heavens and you know how how's that gone for you? But where does this sit? Where's this sit?
Speaker 10: That's it's really good.
Speaker 9: Braiden's uh, he's legit, and I think Cold is pretty legit. I don't know if they're gonna be that duke type of guy, but they're gonna be real, real cloak, real real cloak. And Braiden's definitely, uh, you're he's gonna step in for Kleb and and do well.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know, I think Braiden will be very good on He's a high level score. But Cole Pete's the guy of the circuit glass. I think will People will be a top ten pick. What makes him that guy? He's more of a small ford but power forward in the NBA six' eight willing, passer can dribble in the, post finishes at the. Rim, well great?
Speaker 3: Defense is your?
Speaker 7: Comp hard to? Say right? Now that's hard to.
Speaker 3: Say and who's a comp For?
Speaker 7: Burrys you know you're looking At He's he talks about being Like Devin.
Speaker 3: Booker so you know, WHAT i thought he looked LIKE i hadn't really seen. HIM i saw him today on the highlights before he does was the Kid cunningham and he mentioned his. NAME i thought he even even ran like.
Speaker 7: Him and you know, WHAT i don't think he's like a guy Like Alonzo trier where he'll shoot you.
Speaker 6: Don't, want, no, No he's he's a team team type of.
Speaker 10: Guy.
Speaker 9: Uh they won the whole thing and. Uh AND i mean they beat The Harvard West lakes and The Notre dames of the world In, california and that is not. Easy but then you're. Right Stanley johnson won for state titled In. California that's gonna Be he's gonna be. Legit i've been following watching him the last two. YEARS i know his high school, Coach Steve singleton really really. Well in, FACT i texted him AND i, today you got a place to stay all year?
Speaker 10: Long?
Speaker 3: Nice, Well Santa claus is good for you till. Twelve they will give.
Speaker 7: You two more.
Speaker 3: Years you got, It, thanks thanks for calling. It, Yeah so what's he in?
Speaker 7: Yours?
Speaker 3: Two?
Speaker 7: Second in yours terms of ranking? Ranking, Overall arizona is number two Behind duke.
Speaker 3: And then in your in your areas of a personal individual's second best shooting guard in this, class which is what good enough for top, ten top, twelve number eleven.
Speaker 7: Twelve so that's what the kids are. Saying, yeah you, know and, CoA he's the top ten. PLAYER i think we have him at number seven right now. Nationally AND i see. Why his thing, is you've got to be. Aggressive he likes to be a willing, passer likes to get everybody involved in kind of Like Carter. Bryant h maybe a little bit, more but you need.
Speaker 3: Those, guys you need those, guys because what guy's not going to do? It do it? ALL i, mean, Look caleb love you went through two years Of caleb loving and and plus his heart and this year, was you, know one of those. Years and last year, TOO i, mean he had a great year last. Year AND i don't know Is sweet sixteen good enough for you guys? Anymore? No, honestly honestly what and Remember Santa claus IS i Guess i'm still in the.
Speaker 4: Building, Personally, YES i Think sweet sixteen is?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay by what do you mean by? OKAY i think IT'S i think it's a good.
Speaker 4: Thing not many teams can say they go to The sweet, sixteen or obviously sixteen teams every year, do but not many can say that they do on a consistent.
Speaker 3: Basis, Okay so you've been here all your, life And, troy you've been governing this, too all your life of covering this. Specifically but don't you think that at some Point, arizona for its reputation by the fans or, whomever has to, Think, okay we're better Than sweet. Sixteen now you don't go it's Like i've gotten are not a Discussion maybe a few years Ago, oh we're gonna be. Good we've won a number of number Of pack twelve. Titles this and that says you don't come To arizona to Win pack twelve. Titles you go To arizona to win a. Title So i'm not poop poo. POO i think he's done a great, job fantastic, job AND i think he'll continue to do a fantastic.
Speaker 7: Job but Our sweet sixteen is good enough. ANYMORE i don't think. So to be, HONEST i Think i'll get him. THIS i think this was his best coaching job that he's done well At. Arizona you took a team that start off four and, five look kind of, clunky looked like the pieces didn't. Fit all of a, sudden they make a run in The Big. Twelve they finished top four in The Big. TWELVE i think number. Three they make the run to The big twelve title. Game you figured it. Out and outside Of, houston who Beat. Duke you Gave duke their best basketball game of.
Speaker 3: The seasones and you Gave houston some run for their. Money, right he did.
Speaker 7: Too so you're right there with two teams that you can make a legitimate case to win the national. Title if it wasn't for a call here or miss basket, here or, heck If Caleb love doesn't get his shot blocked down by four when he took that quick trigger, three that was probably going. In so who knows what would have. Happened but you battled your way. Back but is the sweet sixteen the? Standard?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 7: Sweet the standard should be a late, aids final fours and. Whatnot but they haven't been to that in such a long.
Speaker 3: Time and to my, Point, juan this is the top what? Program top what all? Time or? No, no, no in the last five, years top? Fifteen, okay so they can get to sixteen and then that's, it, right they do what they, Do, Okay SO i guess in that, case you KNOW i was A b student IF i got AN, A, okay you Know i'm A b. STUDENT i am WHAT i. Am but these, GUYS i think you're you're hoping for, better aren't?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 4: Exactly you're Hoping arizona's A b program or my, Opinion.
Speaker 3: Yeah i'll take it's Called, yeah let's do that real. Quick although you're on the air nine in the ball who's?
Speaker 10: This this Is? Brian how you?
Speaker 6: Doing?
Speaker 3: Brian? Good? Good you've got about two.
Speaker 6: Minutes, Okay i'm, sorry But sweet sixteen is not good in.
Speaker 3: That you, know people who've been around a. LOT i think it was okay twenty years, ago it's not anymore.
Speaker 10: RIGHT i, mean you, know, OKAY i you, know we've been around for the first final, four AND i was around for the very first final.
Speaker 6: Eight, yeah you know when That snowden.
Speaker 10: Days you, know when they PLAYED. Ucla BUT i mean it's got to a point everybody, says, well we get To sweet, sixteen it's pretty. Good, no we have to Get this.
Speaker 6: Is arizona and if we think we are one of these.
Speaker 9: Blue bloods yes that people talk, about we need to make that next step up to the eight and.
Speaker 3: Four and that's that's kind of What i'm, saying exactly What bill right, saying exactly what you're. Saying because you're gonna say, it you better do, it.
Speaker 10: RIGHT i, mean you, KNOW i like the recruiting, class BUT i want to see what he's going to fill around the recruiting, class because these guys aren't going to play forty minutes every. Game you, know we need other people who know their, jobs know what they have to, do who can step in for five ten minutes a game and not be a detriment to the.
Speaker 3: Team, yeah what does? Happen and that's what we have to.
Speaker 7: Find he does have potentially some of those. Pieces, again What Jayden bradley decides to. Do Tobyo waka has a second, Year you're looking At. Krevas you know he might, transort he might. Not you never know what players. Nowadays but the key to, everything in my opinion is what Does Carter brian do because from that point, on that's where you pivot and, Decide, okay what do we get in the? PORTAL i know they're looking at A San Francisco dawn player. FRESHMAN i think he was six to seven, average like nine ten points a. Game but he's long and lengthy And Carter brian's. Long so they're looking.
Speaker 10: At Carter brian hasn't come out and Said i'm going to test the.
Speaker 6: Waters i'm WONDERING nba.
Speaker 3: Draft i'm wondering if nil has something to do with, it because you could be making a ton of money.
Speaker 7: For, Sure AND i think also he comes from a very smart. Family that's a very smart. Guy and you know, What, yes top twenty is, great but when you look at the potential of next season being the guy on the. Roster even with this awesome freshman, class you go from top twenty to top ten real.
Speaker 3: Quick, Okay, yeah.
Speaker 7: You, Know, OKAY.
Speaker 6: I just think that if you want the other other teams that, played.
Speaker 10: You, know got into eight and into the.
Speaker 6: Four not only they have their five, starters but they have quality. Backups and that's that's a huge, key you. KNOW i, LIKE i just didn't feel a lot of times that we, brought you, know just going seven. Deep you, KNOW i think get that higher, level you're going to need.
Speaker 10: To go eight to nine deep and have quality. Players but the problem you're going to have is are you going to bring in the guy who's going to SAY i want to. START i don't want to be sitting on the bench just coming in for five ten minutes a. Game those are the players that are harder to, find and those are the ones That Tommy lloyd has to beat the bushes for and try to.
Speaker 3: Find, yeah, yeah no. Question and if he says he's been here four years, now he talked About houston laston when they're in town, here talked About dave establishes over. Time over, time at some point you got to turn that turn that corner and say it's our. Time, okay thank, you thanks you for to. Call good, call appreciate.
Speaker 2: It you've got.
Speaker 3: It speaking like, Me i'm not sure that's a good.
Speaker 7: Thing.
Speaker 3: Hey by the, WAY i was not a beat two nos any. Student just for careful, okay, okay just for clarification. Important here.
Speaker 5: Are you?
Speaker 11: Ready ready to discover your, soul your wild, side your.
Speaker 7: Passion your joy and. Excitement from the latest slots and table, games to award winning, dining to world class entertainment to a luxurious.
Speaker 3: Resort discover all this and. More discover With Soul casino Del, soul the soul Of.
Speaker 11: Tucson are you ready enterprise so Fasco yackie Try.
Speaker 12: The Window depot has everything you need to create the kitchen or bathroom of your, dreams frowsy aisles of instock cabinets available in a variety of sizes and, configurations and instantly elevate your. Space, today visit a showroom and let our experts guide. You whether you're choosing for ready to go designs or creating a custom. Masterpiece we can help you select the PERFECT wod, type color and style and top it off with unique hardware to complete your. Look find a location near you at the window deepot dot. Com the Window depot more than a windows.
Speaker 3: Store Steve rivera here to talk About Dorato Rock. MATERIALS i needed a lot of gravel for my, driveway SO i Called eric At Dorato. Rock he found out the amount and COLOR i needed and, boom it was taken care of and at a great. Price how DO i know radio commercials. WORK i heard one of his on the. Radio Dorato Rock materials provides a wide range of landscaping, materials including decorative, rock, boulders, gravel, soil and sand for residential and commercial use in The tucson. Area they are locally owned and have been around for more than fifteen. Years give them a call at five two zero four zero zero four two three.
Speaker 13: Three let's start twenty twenty five off with a bang by honoring those who did a bang up job for you in twenty twenty. Four recognize your, employees, salespeople managers and agents with The Creative award From Creative. Awards it's time to restock your promotional products and convention giveaway. Items And Creative awards has over five hundred dollars and products to choose. From don't forget your corporate apparel for a great sharp look in twenty twenty, five visit The Creative Awards Idea center at two twenty Eight West drackman or visit them online At Creative awards az dot.
Speaker 14: Com At nova Home, loans we believe everyone deserves the opportunity to enjoy the independence that comes with home. Ownership Paul volpe is ready to help you find an option that best fits your. Needs whether you're a first time or veteran home buyer or want to get cash out with the. Refinance nova has a variety of home loan programs to meet your unique.
Speaker 3: Situation Visit voltpe team dot.
Speaker 14: Com That's Volpe team dot com or call five two oh six eight five six two six, today N mls three oh eight, seven Arizon A ko nine two nine four Two Equal Housing, opportunity how to commitment To lindrixson credit rates and available loan programs of subject to change with ut.
Speaker 3: Notice did you.
Speaker 15: Know collecting sports cards is one of the fastest growing hobbies. Around whether you're looking to start or expand your, Collection showtime cards is your ultimate. Destination as one of the leading card shops in the. Country we've been serving our community for over twenty five years with the best in sports cards and trading card, games from rare fines to the latest. Releases Showtime cards has it.
Speaker 3: All check them.
Speaker 15: Out At showtimecards Dot com or visit them On East speedway and discover why collectors everywhere Trush Showtime cards for their.
Speaker 13: Passion Richard Bacall Law, office Defending arizonans for over thirty years and A wildcat fan for over. Sixty if you need an experienced criminal defense, attorney Call Richard bacall five two oh seven to four To roho twelve.
Speaker 3: Thirteen broud sponsor OF i on The. Ball Go, cats.
Speaker 5: Got, bugs, termites, bees or, Rodents Arizona Pest control will hunt them. Down Arizona Pest control is your complete desert pest Management specialist tests can't run or hide From Arizona Pest. Control they use only the latest and most technologically advanced methods of pest elimination, available which minimizes the effects on the. Environment Let Arizona Pest control get rid of your bad, bugs, termites, bees or. Rodents Serving tucson And Southern arizona since nineteen forty. Seven go to azypest dot com to schedule your free evaluation. Today mining so.
Speaker 16: Important it's a foundation of everything that defines a. Society everything you see is a product of, mining no matter, when no matter, how no matter. Why every society on this planet has, developed grown and modernized based solely on.
Speaker 7: The minerals a.
Speaker 16: Process that's why mining is so.
Speaker 3: Important gybm dot.
Speaker 12: Com The Window depot wants to help bring your dream kitchen to. Life as a family owned and operated, business we pride ourselves on offering the best, prices the biggest, inventory and exceptional customer service you won't find at.
Speaker 2: The big box.
Speaker 12: Stores from premium cabinets to stunning courts and granite, countertops, faucets, hardware and, sinks our designers are here to guide homeowners every step of the, way all under one. Roof find a location near you our shop online at The Window deepot dot. Com The Window depot more than a windows.
Speaker 1: Store steve Rovera p's got his eye on the ball On Tucson sports Station Fox sports fourteen.
Speaker 3: Fifty, hey welcome back to tying about here On Fox sports fourteen. Fifty I'm Steve, rivera Your Troy hutchison Your juan and Your. Ray anybody want to. Call we have the time and this, hour next hour we're gonna have who we having On? Kevin, yeah, Yes i'm this morning. Story he's gonna come. On he'll talk about a lot of the same, things having been, there done that right and recruiting and all. That so anybody want to call five two zero four, one six seventy four, forty we'd appreciate your call to get us to the first. Hour. Uh i'm not trying to poop poo. It i'm just kind of like to level, headed kind Of, okay great, time he's doing a fantastic. Job two months, ago what were people ON x and everywhere else saying he can't pull this? Off, HONESTLY i think that's what he's supposed to be, fired right if he doesn't get these, guys, YadA. YadA he's not good enough to get these. Guys and now everybody's happy. Happy uh so kind of don't Who.
Speaker 7: In terms of the, FAMILSE i mean you get to sweet, sixteen it's like, Cool but.
Speaker 3: Well let me tell you that had they been blown up By, duke, yeah people would have been. Best but how they played and how they finished up the season Every this was a great, year a great season for, sure same. Circumstances last year they go To clemson The sweet, sixteen get beat and everyone's. Upset, true but different though different.
Speaker 7: Circumstances, yeah AND i think THAT i think that's the frustrating part Of arizona fans is over the, years you've seen programs Like, clemson you see programs LIKE Fau. MICHIGAN i Know michigan's good at. Basketball bet in my, opinion year in the year, out Not arizona's. Level we'll just throw an out. House they random, Programs, yeah get to A final four in the last twenty seven, years and Yet arizona can't get to an elite eate and the last what was your?
Speaker 4: Point what was your? Point, well you've made a good. Point, well you know you say you don't try to poopy on, this but it's. Realistic and these college better stop interrupting.
Speaker 7: Me it's a Sign.
Speaker 10: Steve how you, doing?
Speaker 3: Buddy what's? UP a couple of.
Speaker 10: Things first of, ALL i think from a fan, PERSPECTIVE.
Speaker 6: I just enjoy watching.
Speaker 10: This team compete year in and year. Out, YES i would love to see them in the final, fourth but you have to look at how many times Did luke get close and then was out in the first. Round AND i Think Tommy lloyd is just done a phenomenal. Job AND i tell you one thing about college sports THAT i really sort. Of it's become basically semi. Pro and you have young men and women for that, matter that can go into the pros and they can't even go to enjoy a beverage with their teammates if they go. PRO i think they miss excuse, me they missed the opportunity to enjoy being young and being in, college being part of. Something AND i remember WHEN i was seventeen i joined The. NAVY i didn't have a. Clue, now it was a much different structure back in those. Days but at the end of the, day there's still seventeen eighteen year old young men and women that are trying to all of a, sudden we're trying to make them. Adults they're mentally not there. Yet AND i THINK i really wish that college basketball would do what football. Does it makes them play two years in. College if they're going to go to, college then you have to play two. YEARS i think this gives the athlete a much better opportunity to, mature to get to know, themselves their, teammates and understand what team is really all. About the money has, really in my, opinion gotten so far out of. Control WHERE i heard the other, day now you have to pay an agent before you can talk to a young athlete to recruit.
Speaker 3: THEM i, mean.
Speaker 10: That's obscene and it's totally what's the word amateur In french means to love and it takes to me and THEN i guess Maybe i'm feeling my age a little bit, here but it's really too, bad, uh to see these young people and all of a sudden they're being pressured like they're adults because they're making some. Money, mentally they're still. Young they still need the mature AND i will excuse me my allergies to killing me. HERE i would love to see them have to play at least two years in college.
Speaker 6: Basketball, thanks all, right let it go.
Speaker 7: There, okay you, know you look at, that AND i get what people are, saying but let's not act like they weren't getting paid. Before it's just all out in the open, now, right it's the. SAME i mean it's not exactly the, same but they were doing this under the table for. Years you're going back to the seventies and. Eighties it's nothing. New now it's out in the. Open and who are you to, say, hey you know, WHAT i know you want to go to. COLLEGE i KNOW i want you in college and. Everything but that million dollar idea you have over there to start a company or go pro or whatever it, is don't do it?
Speaker 10: Now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, wait yeah you. Can there's a lot.
Speaker 7: Of people that started a, company made millions and never went to.
Speaker 3: College my elemonade stand didn't hit, off SO i had to come back go to. School your thoughts before you, know.
Speaker 4: The college trying to get this in you said you were trying to poop poo.
Speaker 3: What, Yeah Tommy lloyd has done and he's.
Speaker 4: Done he's done a fantastic, job especially given the first four years of being a brand new head. Coach, yeah but, realistically we talked about this before the. Show Since arizona's first national, championship there's two other programs that have won. Three does that not make you buy those standards of b Program and.
Speaker 3: We talked about that in Their yukon And yukon And florida In florida three, yes, right because they won in the mid and both schools ended up winning back to back at one, point, yeah and then a lot Of butler's been back to the final four a couple of, times game.
Speaker 4: Twice so by, standard sweet sixteen is probably THAT b, range, right we're just waiting for THAT. A fans want THE a, grade BUT. B it's not something to be sniffing about.
Speaker 3: It you gotta, yeah if you if you gotta finally break through and be consistent with. It and they had what the leit eight Under, miller a couple of them three times in the stress FIVE i think it's first five for seven, years whatever it, was and then it just went went south after, that.
Speaker 7: And they were a couple of sweet sixteens where they were shot away from getting to another lead eight and to elite eates from a shot away from the final. Four but you're not even at that. End people were getting frustrated With Sean miller in terms of why can't you get to the final? Four why Can't now it's The sweet sixteen is the. Hurdle but YET i would, say even Though sean got there, QUICKER i think the health of the, program the development of the, program and the development of the players is better than it.
Speaker 3: Was without. Question then that's a great. POINT i wouldn't even think, that but that's a great point BECAUSE i agree the consistency has helped with, that and it's just a feel better. Program, yeah back then it was like they're good kind of but there it's.
Speaker 7: Chaotic it's kind of like. Toxic oh, yeah toxic work. Environment you, know a hard. EDGE i would say.
Speaker 3: Hard but that's. Yeah the phone calls coming from inside the. House you, know it was one of those what's the? Issue what it calls coming? From the problems from inside the? House sweeping for.
Speaker 7: Bugs you're not doing that anymore.
Speaker 3: People, Right, well, yeah And tommy's got that. Attitude we're gonna work your butts, Off we're gonna play. Hard we're gonna try to make it everybody, happy but not trying to make every, happy but you, know everyone's going to be on the same, page moving in the right.
Speaker 7: Direction and you, KNOW i felt like this year was the first time we ever saw kind of a, heart like a hardness To, tommy a kind of very much edge to, him very much media towards the fans a lot of the. Time was that a good? THING i? DO i THINK i think it helped him develop as a coach in what. SENSE i think he was kind of soft over four. Years, yeah you know it's like you, know, yeah we lost and. Whatever now it's, no like we need to start. Winning this is the standard of the. Program and well here's the. Issue though the target was not. Us the target should be. Us, no and it always is directed Where, yeah but the.
Speaker 3: Think, offunny think about? Us who's the? Target who's who's the? Target if it's not? Us, well national media if it's not, that if it's not like you guys think you're gonna get you guys think we're gonna get, her ask. Kicked you could give a crap if you get your.
Speaker 7: Story it's the family is BECAUSE i think they they questioned and you and you've seen it like The kansas. Game The kansas. Game, oh look at all these fans here and like they stay for the wish we had this at.
Speaker 3: McHale but he, yeah, no and that's you know what he was spot on with one spot. On you went to the, game, Right, Yeah and is that the same as this? Place, no not even close is?
Speaker 7: It And michael used to be a lot better ten fifteen years. Ago, Yeah and it's a chaotic. Mess, Now i'll say it like it's it's very, underwhelming, now, yeah.
Speaker 3: Because you've seen. It i've seen it for thirty some years and, there let me tell, you when they have the big games in there's nothing like. It it's. Fantastic one who sits next behind, ME i think we looked at each other before the game started is, look this is what we're looking you, know.
Speaker 4: This is the crowd for the conference Favorite houston coming to.
Speaker 3: Town, right pretty.
Speaker 7: Disappointing, yeah and there was, like what four thousand seats still to be filled with five minutes left through. IT i get.
Speaker 3: It and that's what he's talking. About and that's. Exactly and you, know five, minutes with two minutes, left one, minute with two minutes into the, game they're. In they're. In but that's not what he's talking. About he's talking about get, early get, there be, ready let's.
Speaker 7: Go we went to Do how loud was it in pregame warm?
Speaker 10: Ups it was.
Speaker 3: CRAZY i had knees in the back of my, head back in my. Back, yeah it was it was fine to. Me my best price Was. Stanford what there was going to Pay stanford With montgomery those kids were. Crazy their bonkers or. Smart they were clever and the floor was. Bouncing duke was second to that Even oregon And Matt cork was. Fantastic BUT i know you had to Experience duke just because you had to Experience.
Speaker 7: Duke May poles or whatever it's. Called now For, stafford that's not the same exactly In, oregon even though they have a nice, area it's not it's not the old.
Speaker 3: Man let me say this, THOUGH i don't think and we know we're kind of switching. SUBJECTS i don't know how arizont to fix. It it's the same people in the same.
Speaker 7: ARENA i think there's two things and one thing they're not going to do for sure with the. Kids you move the. Kids you moved them center, court not not behind the. Bench, NO i got, IT i got. It But i'm saying on the opposite, side not behind the, benches BECAUSE i think behind the benches you're asking for. Problem, yeah you know you have THE byu incident now times that by ten with somebody behind the. Bench but on the opposite. Side put the fit kids right. There but they're not going to do that because they want to make. Money number two is the stadium lighting.
Speaker 3: Things, oh, yeah, yeah, Yeah, twine you were, saying, yes. Yeah there was actually one of The Barstol arizona. Page there's a.
Speaker 4: Pole WHERE i, asked Would McHale center be better with, lighting more lighting or is it find the?
Speaker 3: Way it was overwhelmingly we need more.
Speaker 7: LIGHTS i think it lulls you to, sleep it really. Does it lacked. Out you have a bunch of people sixty five and above and you're just, like you, know.
Speaker 3: It's it's a blacked out arena at nine.
Speaker 7: O'clock, yeah with these late tip, offs but remember tip tip offs. Matter but yet seven o'clock game Against utah and nobody showed up either. Exactly SO i DON'T i don't want to hear about times.
Speaker 3: Anymore, NO i. KNOW i wouldn't have it like a mix of the women's audience just because they're crazy and bunkers in there, loud but there's a lot of kids in there and they scream just because and there's no kids really In mikale for men's. Basketball it's a tough. Fix it's a tough. Fix it just like the. Football we talked about football and the sound. Horrible, uh there's so many things you can fix in that football.
Speaker 7: STADIUM i NEVER i never used to believe this. Theory but now after being there for so long and watching games there as a, Reporter first of, all it's not as good as what it once was in the mic stoops are They that place was pretty? Solid they need to Reduce Arizona? Stadium?
Speaker 3: Yeah what is the, Now San? Diego did you go to the? Game? YEAH i? Did? Yeah perfect size of.
Speaker 7: STADIUM i think you do a little bit, bigger but around THAT i think already forty four five.
Speaker 3: Forty fill it, up make it sound great and tighten it up.
Speaker 7: A, little make it. Up, yeah add add backs to the. Seats you know how many? People, yeah you know how many people complain about the? Bleachers AND i guess you, like if your.
Speaker 3: Son where are you getting this money?
Speaker 7: From? Yeah that's the.
Speaker 3: Problem, sorry that's the. Problem isn't walking through that? Door would?
Speaker 4: You would you like backs to this on the bleachers Or Braden Berry's that's the real.
Speaker 7: Question, NOW i don't Think Brandon burdy's is getting you back on the. Bleachers backs on the bleachers in a football?
Speaker 3: Tea, Yeah so let me too with this incoming, group their window is one. Year everything's one. Year you have one year of opportunity because guess what they're going to be a year for one.
Speaker 7: Year, well and not not only, that BUT i think every year is one, year no matter the group that you bring in because the transfer. Portal, sure sure you can't. Rely it's almost LIKE Pema. College now your roster changes year to, year and that's just the case of college.
Speaker 3: Basketball, well you better make sure that bullet is a, good strong. One they can hit the.
Speaker 7: Target like, dude they had one year and they almost said if they Beat, HOUSTON i think they win the. Title no, SHIT i.
Speaker 3: DON'T i WHEN i Had florida all the, WAY i, Said i'd rather have them Face duke Than utah Than houston Because houston is that Holy craft team that just could beat you in so many different, ways especially by bullying. You duke couldn't do. That duke couldn't do.
Speaker 7: That, no BUT i think they're good enough offensely Where florida would have a hard time defending all the options out.
Speaker 3: There we have the fact that the matters Go.
Speaker 7: Gators oh, yeah at the end of the, day you're. Right but my point is they had one, Bullet they got to A final, four and this upcome. Year they have that bullet. Again Cameron boozer is a. Monster, yeah, yeah, yeah you're gonna be. Well, see that's what special Bout.
Speaker 3: Duke they have that one bullet every time coming, in every time coming. In how many bullets is AREASON i had in the last, fifteen well thirty twenty seven. Years Mike bibby was a bullet and it proved to be.
Speaker 7: Accurate uh near two thousand and. One that was two thousand and, One Richard. Gilbert that, ROSTER i, mean.
Speaker 3: It's still the best team they've ever had there in my. Mind and that bullet got there right there until it didn't right until it. Did how many Bullets.
Speaker 7: CELINE i would, Say, see they don't joke Against. ILLINOIS i think they have a shot shot to win the.
Speaker 4: Title, OKAY i have one maybe, controversial but That Aaron gordon, Year oh for, Sure Brandon ashton doesn't get.
Speaker 3: Hurt yeah, yeah and they and that bullet was a pretty damn good.
Speaker 7: Bullet that's to, me that's the best defensive Team i've ever. Seen they were fully healthy, here.
Speaker 3: YES i DON'T i don't remember that.
Speaker 7: Team that, defense they were number one in the country and defense With ashley With Ashley Gordon, Parzuci Nick, johnson H. T. J. McConnell, yeah oh, yeah yeah they Were i'll give you.
Speaker 3: That i'll give you. That and circumstances of. Events.
Speaker 7: Yeah even the following, year everybody thought they had a. Bullet Stanley johnson he Lost wisconsin. Again, Yeah Derek, williams would you count that as a? BULLET i, THINK i THINK i.
Speaker 3: Know that was that was a secret, bullet because for sure it was a secret. Ball you didn't expect anything like that and it just. Happened BUT i, mean you can't went on to. Winning they Beat. BUTLER i Think arizona could have Beat, butler but it's not a preseason. BULLET i still THINK i can Get Christy, brinkley but that's for another.
Speaker 17: Discussion this report is sponsored By robert Half.
Speaker 2: Fox sports forteen.
Speaker 18: Fifty yeah crap AT i ten eastbound in westbound is up to, speed no. Problems on nineteen also running at the speed. Limit there is an Accident Valencia road At Palaverni, road also a, Crash oracle at, McGhee Fort Lowell road At oracle also an, accident And Cortero farms At. Thornydale that's.
Speaker 17: Traffic At Robert, half they found that sixty seven percent of companies want to increase contract. Talent that's why the, recruiters expertise and award WINNING ai work quickly to find the skilled candidates you. Want At Robert half they know. Talent Visit Robert half dot com slash talent.
Speaker 11: Today Harbor freight knows time is, Money so for Our Spring Black friday, sale we're getting straight to the deals this. Weekend you get thirty five percent Off, jackstance fifty six inch roll cabs under eight hundred bucks and twenty three hundred psi electric pressure washers under one hundred and ninety. Dollars see straight to the point so you can get straight to the. Savings whatever you, do do it for less At Harbor. Freight the valid Until april, thirteenth twenty twenty five one supplies last limitations.
Speaker 3: Apply buying a new car might make you SAY i can't believe.
Speaker 17: It, seriously it's?
Speaker 3: Ours is this real?
Speaker 7: Life for what you really need to say is like a good.
Speaker 3: Neighbor State farm is there to help you choose the coverage you. Need State Farm bloom To.
Speaker 10: Illinois mobility and dogs and cats is very Important i'm Doctor travis Vandy.
Speaker 19: Berger i'm a, vetinaron AND i do Recommend General giants natural non gmol dog and puppy food as well as the cat and kitten. Food General giants has The New Zealand green Lit, muscle which is a bio available source of glucosamine and. Kdroiten we feed it from puppies and kitten three weeks of age all the way to the oldest dogs and.
Speaker 3: Cats and that's what's nice.
Speaker 7: About At Petcoast Stater, BROTHERS. H. E.
Speaker 17: B and More General dallians life from the very, Beginning iHeart has believed in.
Speaker 12: Me even, NOW i still get excited WHEN i hear one of my songs playing on the.
Speaker 7: Radio thank You iHeart radio for honoring the Truth i've fought for.
Speaker 2: Man music because we believe in the power of.
Speaker 18: Music all your favorite artists all in one, place the Free iHeartRadio.
Speaker 1: App here's what's trending now The Iheartsports network presented By DraftKings Sports.
Speaker 20: Book Now i'm a backstart to Tell Mark table miss several weeks with a hamstring strange suffered last. Week Matager Tory lobelo says there's no timetable for his.
Speaker 3: Return Kevin durantle.
Speaker 20: Was another game tonight with A son's Host Oklahoma. City it'll be the fifth story Game duran has missed because of an ankle. Injury Lebron james making, history and the TOY I always getting his very Own ken doll As mattel's first ever cambassador For.
Speaker 3: Barbie I'm Frank.
Speaker 17: Guaranty check out What DraftKings has to offer this season With Code. Sports because life's more fun when you're in on the. Action, DraftKings that crown is. Yours gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler age and eligibility restrictions. Apply void were. Prohibited See DraftKings dot com for.
Speaker 3: Details if you're An arizona men's basketball, fan you know it has been successful for newly forty years. Now take a look back at The ludelsen era in my new, Book Lessens From it was a labor of love through the eyes of twenty five former, players coaches and friends to give insight to the coach and the man who led, them competed against, them and inspired. Them twenty five chapters for his twenty five years As arizona's beloved coach listens from nut is an insight to how he built the program into a national. Powerhouse want, One email me At steve DOT rivera ninety five at gmail dot.
Speaker 21: Com Hey wilk At Nation Jake fisher, HERE i gotta tell you about my winning team over At Arizona Health. INSIDERS i was able to get a custom private health insurance plan with no, deductibles no co, pays nationwide, coverage AND i get to pick my own doctor for less than two hundred dollars a. Month if you want to avoid getting gouged on The exchange and you want real health insurance Called Arizona Health insiders FOUR a doh three five five one four four four FOUR a doho three five five one.
Speaker 13: Four four four what's your? Goal a new career or career? Advancement how about transferring to a four year. COLLEGE Pema Community college can help you make self day today and reach your goals affordably on your. Schedule with over one hundred programs to choose from and financial laid, available it's time to earn the degree or certificate you need to prepare for the career you. WANT pima offers free career exploration classes so you can choose the field that's right for. You learn how At pima dot edu Slash, Someday Hey.
Speaker 3: Tucson steve rivera, heir And i've got a tip for. You want to be in good hands while cruising the desert or kicking back at, home then you need to call my friends at The Edmond Markets All State. Agency these guys are the MVPs of home and auto. Coverage whether it's a fender bender or a leaky, Roof they've got you. Covered don't fumble your chance to. Save call them today and score big on your. Insurance with The Edmond Markets All State, Agency you're always in good. Hands visit them at twenty seven Nineteen North campbell or call them at five two zero three two three nine three three. Three where do you buy exercise?
Speaker 4: Equipment Arizona Health Arizona Health Arizona.
Speaker 22: Health of, course to feel better and look, better it makes sense to buy your fitness equipment from the people who.
Speaker 17: Know it better than anyone.
Speaker 22: Else At Arizona, health our goal is to help you choose the equipment you need to reach your. Goals your health and fitness deserve the best you. Deserve Arizona health the lead manage an exercise equipment on twenty, second just west Of Wilmot.
Speaker 23: Craving Tucson's Best, burger The Fourth Avenue legend is. Back lindy's On fourth is celebrating twenty, years And lindy himself is back behind the. Grill we've got new mouthwatering burgers and great daily drink. Specials don't miss our upcoming twentieth, anniversary Summer bash and year end. Celebration so come down To lindy's On fourth or order online at l fourth dot. Com lindy And Tucson's Best burger are waiting.
Speaker 2: At Pyramid Federal Grandit. Union we believe less is.
Speaker 24: More let's bees need more money in your, Pocket let's have the means more time for what, matters and less stress means more confidence in your financial. Future Pyramids less Is more philosophy is coming to your neighborhood with a new branch opening at the Two Sun Spectrum Permit Federal Credit union where less is, more federally insured and BY ncua an equal opportunity.
Speaker 1: Lender this Is eye on The ball On Fox sports fourteen fifding want to take part in the Show call Up Steve now went five to.
Speaker 2: Two, oh four, one six seventy.
Speaker 3: Four, hey welcome back to the mark here On Fox. Sportsports you, Gufty I'm Steve, rivera You're Troy. Hutchison we've got one and we got. Ray let's dabble into the women's program a little uh is you, know we're not experts in the. Field maybe maybe you, are but it's it's chaotic and we're Like day ten held. HOSTAGE i don't know what data, is but you know What i'm, saying it's a.
Speaker 7: MESS i MEAN i haven't covered the team really that hard in the last two, YEARS i would, say but just from where they were that title game one shot away to where you are. Now it's nine and day and if somebody told you after that title, game, hey it is going to be gone in four years and the program is going to be a kind of a train.
Speaker 3: Wreck, oh you'd never. BELIEVE i never believed they would get to that. Level first of, all, no exactly to be unbelievad taken to major, heights, right everybody's in that building loving that, team loving, her and then she gets there and you're, thinking how did this? Happen and look at the magic and then, now but did you see her, partying partying thoughts on the.
Speaker 7: Team in the, PROGRAM i kind of saw a little bit of. IT i kind of scrolled.
Speaker 3: Through, yeah. Letter it was a, nice very thought out, letter very, good very cursory On. Desiree you, Know i'm supporting you the end and it was, like, yeah just you, know what's she going to? Say there's so many pieces to this, puzzle so many, players a lot of it's a huge.
Speaker 7: ONION i was gonna, say have you ever Seen? Shrek you got a peel, onion layers of the ONION a way at the, time it, is.
Speaker 3: And every and everyone has another one that is affected by the other. One it's it's so many, things and it would be too long to in this two hour. Program but at the end of the, day it's invariable that people say it's something that had to have. Happened, yeah it's you, know both, sides both sides for the betterment of both. Sides this had to.
Speaker 7: Happen it was kind of like a ripping off the band. Aid, Yes, yes even though there's no doubt in my mind and there's no argument she's the greatest one in this basketball Coach arizona's ever Had yes period that a terrific job got it to new. HEIGHTS i never thought people and to some would care about women's basketball and tell what she. Did AND i Know Joan, bonnesley he had a great, career but it wasn't at that. Level, no, no of, course but towards the end of, it you could, tell you know, what it's weighed on. Her it's not working well for, her it's not working well for the. Program you need a separation and you just need to start, fresh break it all down for both. SIDES i.
Speaker 4: Agree SOMETHING i wanted to talk About monday if if they had a show that went smoothly was the fan. Base this was a fan base that got behind. Idea, yeah. Strongly. Sure before this, SEASON i was able to do a story on just the fan base how they, felt and they almost every single one of them, said we love A, Dea we love A, Dea we love the way she coaches and the way she. Interacts it was it was loot, like, yeah, Yeah so now what happens to that fan, Base, well do they come?
Speaker 3: Back do they support whatever comes in? Next, well they're gonna have. To they're gonna have. To but to your, point the loyalty is there will they continue it if they, win they, will but it's gonna take some. Time but good. Point good point because a lot of the loyalty was For. Idea.
Speaker 7: Yeah well because during that we saw during that AN I t, run they come out and support the. Team she was a one hundred percent not a, salesman but like you, know she was the, pitchment pitching, it and you got seven, thousand eight thousand nine sold out stadium for THEN i T i would never think that would.
Speaker 3: Happen here's another, Issue, idea AND i think you'll agree with. Me troy started to believe the press. Clippings, yeah you, KNOW i did this and she did the thing about. It you have to believe the press confers because they were. True you know she did, this and then, okay but you can also mess.
Speaker 7: This up when you get to that height and that, quickly and you did it in a way where everybody's, like you know, what you need more, offense it's not going to, work and you do a big middle finger to everybody you saw ON espn she did the middle that was directed to everybody doubting. Her let's be, honest but you do it and you're, like you know What i'm good at WHAT i, do and then you start to really believe, that and you get that, stubbornness you get.
Speaker 3: How did how did we talk about the players that left the defections over the? Years what about the? Assistance i'm sure there were a.
Speaker 7: Few, number large. NUMBER i felt like a rotating door the assistant coaches spot outside of her Husband savo, players countless transfers in and.
Speaker 3: Out that doesn't have it by.
Speaker 7: Accident, No and this is before the portal was like a major thing that went is college basketball and it's like people, are, well it's happening. Everywhere it wasn't at that. Time, yeah SO i Think i'll give you this. Ship would things have been differently?
Speaker 3: Since you think THAT ua would have won the title back when people were not getting hurt, whatever if he was still THE A d what would what would have? HAPPENED i think he would have given in to whom she would still be. Here, YEAH i, agree BUT i don't know if it would be good for the.
Speaker 7: PROGRAM i, mean clearly when he was saying AND i like day a good, guy but clearly there's financial.
Speaker 3: Issues right right?
Speaker 7: Right how many people were you giving let's wipe that?
Speaker 3: Stuff, away BUT i know they're. There, yeah had he been, here she'd still be. Here she'd still be. Here AND i think the money, situation, well let's assume there was. Money there's still the money. Situation keep the money. Situation would she be under the? Conditions, well, idea you, know we love, you we gave you this. Money can you drive it back a little and maybe we'll do it on the back end or.
Speaker 7: SOMETHING i think there would have been a better negotiating table in terms of open communication of how to get that contract. Done there are a lot of issues with the contract in terms of the, money the revenue, share and stuff like.
Speaker 3: That that was a big stickler because we had her on the show last year at this time and she threw that out And jay AND i were looking, like holy, crap this is a big.
Speaker 7: Deal you, know your most elite programs and when it's college basketball or out that five percent, slot you Can baylor and so on and so. Forth. Arizona, sure but but they, win but they, win but, yeah and they Went not only do they win and get to the, tournament they win. Titles, Ye and you've been struggling to get to the. Tournament and when you, do your two rounds and. Gone so that two, percent three, percent whatever the number, was kind of fit what you were. Doing but you, know in her, defense you want to get, players you want to keep getting. Players, Yeah, era THEN i L i get. It SO i think there would have been better communication between her And dave how to equal out that number between the two.
Speaker 3: And nothing That i'm not a money's, Guy i'm A, YEAH i see. IT i think circumstances would have been, different but they're. Not and and and Now i'm not gonna defend Des ray because it's not my place to. Defend she's the the a D she came into to a situation where they're forty five million dollars down, RIGHT i guess they're gonna be flush or not, flush at least even in the next, year in a. Year so there's that she's lost some pretty Good arizona people that have been here. Forever they also they were here, forever and we're part of the, situation part of the bad.
Speaker 7: Situation, YEAH i, mean everybody hates to see people. LEAVE i get. It. Yeah not that the department shrunk from whatever the number was in terms of employees to the number it is, now and the fact of the matter is to make an. Onliney you gotta crack. Snakes and if you.
Speaker 3: If you were gonna be THE A, d if you you could have been THE A. D Troy, hutchison what are you gonna? Do you're gonna have to do a lot of the things that she. Did, yeah anybody who got that.
Speaker 7: Job there are some MOVES i don't agree. With people aren't Gonna people aren't gonna like you all the.
Speaker 3: Time live With, hey you've been following me. Around you're on the? Phone uh WITH i on the? Ball who's?
Speaker 2: This?
Speaker 8: Okay steve And, troy what's? Up, Okay i'll start with Uh vic And. Rick they're right on the money what they. Said BUT i will differ From Rick rick in particular saying We're grade Eight final four type of. Team that's HOW i think totally pencils in there for not we we we're not Because tommy is so good and we do have to dip in the portal to fill out the people that. Left and He's tommy is such a good. COACH i, mean in my, opinion like three times the coach for men that the idea was for. Women And i'm glad That, troy you guys were talking that BECAUSE i didn't know there was that many defections except blah blah blah for. Men, no, yeah for idea.
Speaker 3: For her, staff yeah, yeah her. Stuff Yeah, no that's been noted for through the. Years that just doesn't, happen you know What i'm.
Speaker 7: Saying, yeah and you know WHAT i, again she had successful for her. Husband they did a great, job but it must it can't be easy working for somebody with them and their. Spouse where, hey we do it this, way this, way we're gonna do. It what about this. Opinion, WELL i don't care about your. Opinion we're gonna do it our. Way, yeah job, great it's hard to work with his.
Speaker 6: Spouse that wasn't.
Speaker 8: Good i'm glad we're out of. That that was that's not. Good, okay right off the, bat you guys talking like, That BUT i actually hammered. Her i'm glad she's going out the door BECAUSE i put, Down, yeah she's really fifty percent of the. Job she's good at the x's and, o's but she's not good at the other, part the new portal and nil and the other stuff and managing the. Girls you, know their drama. Done the, team so she's good with text, ows but the other fifty percent she's.
Speaker 3: Not good at the.
Speaker 8: Job And i'm Glad desiree being a, woman she can see. That and don't let the door hit you on the ass as you.
Speaker 6: Leave, okay so, opinion.
Speaker 3: Thank, you thank you for phone send letters to some letters Of howard not to. Me, Okay i'll leave that one. Alone, YEAH i would leave that. Alone there's so much there. Though you know we talked about the. Layers, yeah he needed a fresh fresh coat of.
Speaker 7: Paint and and you know what for all the people, saying, oh she left FOR smu and then she's probably getting, more she ain't get any more money AT. Smu, again this is her new contract was going to be less than when she was making right, now AND i guarantee you it's not what she's making AT.
Speaker 3: Smu have you paid attention To, twitter into Into, facebook all the comments from, People.
Speaker 7: No, NO i kind of, gods you're lucky.
Speaker 3: Because everyone has a three let's move on from. It and then who were talking about? It BUT i just want to get it out of the.
Speaker 7: Way it's a.
Speaker 3: Topic, yeah we'll see what, happens because what's Today? Wednesday, uh they've got to hire somebody here pretty. Quickly they have nobody on that roster unless maybe.
Speaker 4: One and still you're saying Something i've been trying to keep track. Of Is montea Do she's still on the roster on The arizona, Website she's the only player.
Speaker 7: There AND i have a question with that BECAUSE i know she's dealt with her injuries AND i really haven't covered the team, weekend day in and day out. Recently has she been effective this?
Speaker 4: Season not THAT i, saw, okay but she's gonna be going to your junior. Year she has experience as far as she's been. Here she's she is a veteran in the college.
Speaker 3: World so is she.
Speaker 4: Someone that once the hires, made once players are in that maybe fans will look to, say, oh she's been she knows What arizona is. About so we're gonna go ahead and trust. Her she's decided to stay regardless of coaching. Situation she stayed with her. Zone is that something that the fan base that was behind A dea can get.
Speaker 3: Behind? Yeah, sure loyalty and all, that, sure of, Course but she's the lone ranger and she better be good because if you're not, good you're seeing it day on the. Bench what's the, point you, know how can you have an idol when the idols you, know candy out. Towels, yeah it'll be, interesting it'll be. Interesting, YEAH i.
Speaker 7: Want to throw out one. Idea do we have? Time, okay so the COOKING sertce isn't going well and they're not going to do, This but it's just my crazy. Thought Pima winnings basketball has been a high level program for a long, time right, Right todd Hold, House let's say three hundred, thousand a lot more than What pema's you, know giveing. Them then you get the rest of the money for staff in terms of, recruiting developing and all, that and let him go to. Work famos fan base won't like, it but he has a track record of winning where you have multiple players coming in and out of the. Programs set about it and guess what you?
Speaker 3: Need you need something to save you right. Now and not that this could save, you but it could at least give you some more time to figure it out down the, road could that?
Speaker 7: IoT?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah and what do you have to lose?
Speaker 4: Exactly and this is someone that's pretty, local, yea why not trust a local?
Speaker 3: Guy, Yeah rosboro, knows the, knows the building knows the. Game, yeah maybe it. Translates, yeah you're, right it's not gonna. Happen it's not gonna. Happen but what what a what a cool thought.
Speaker 7: There it, is but it won't happen to.
Speaker 3: Me we're seeing The Santa. Claus it was Like freeze coming Really.
Speaker 7: Brenda Free oh yeah yeah no with With Brenda freeze terrific coach has won in the title At. Maryland would she like to be back into some maybe one day, maybe but you're gonna have to pay what you paid the day one point. Too and that's not happening because you were just taking that money away from A.
Speaker 3: Da you're not going to do, that so you got to go right, Right thank, you RING i will come.
Speaker 1: Back