Speaker 1: When you are ready to double down, dive in, try for a show and not look back. Roll into Pearl River Resort. From tea times to table games, water slides by day, slots by night. Savor the flavors, fuel the fun, win big. Let's roll into Pearl River Resort.
Speaker 2: Yes, must be.
Speaker 1: Twenty What rolder to play keabling problem called wonted hunter Gibler.
Speaker 2: Hey everyone, this is Jack Fairshad's the right inside radio program and license reviewed, and I want to talk to you for a second about my pillow. My pillow is quite simply the finest pillow on the market. My pillows patented interlocking fills adjust to your individual sleep needs regardless of sleeping position. This innovative field then holds that position on helping you fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer. The founder and owner of My Pillow, Mike Lindell, personally guarantees that my pillow will be the most comfortable pillow you'll ever own. And I'll add my own guarantee as well. And right now you can get up to eighty percent off of all My Pillow products, including bed sheets, slippers, towels, down comforters, mattress toppers, even coffee when you go to MyPillow dot com and enter the special promo code Midnight Ride no space in between midnight and Ride and remember enter the promo code m I D n Ight r ID and say big while getting the best night's sleep you've ever had. This show is a part of the Midnight Right Network. Hell, the sam.
Speaker 1: What's your name? Has a son of this kind of statue.
Speaker 3: Every start to shake interface and an.
Speaker 1: Eagle will flo Tennis.
Speaker 2: Gone to me, he win you him out of the freedom starting a bell and it'll be who like the whole man's raining down on you?
Speaker 4: Broughtie courtesy her and wid.
Speaker 1: And liberals be worn.
Speaker 5: Your viewpoints will be subjected to straight scrutiny.
Speaker 1: You're listening to right side Radio.
Speaker 5: It's like click, My eyes have been blown wide. We have come together here because the American people deserve better from those to whom they entrust our nation's highest offices.
Speaker 4: We stand united in our resolved to do something about.
Speaker 5: It, which, whether we like it or not, Spell study, you and I have a rendezvous with destiny.
Speaker 4: Government is not the solution to our problem. Government is the problem. The nine most terrifying words in the English language are I'm from the government and I'm here to help.
Speaker 3: You tuned in to right Side Radio.
Speaker 2: Alright, you have founded it is the Right Side Radio Show here recording this episode on Wednesday, December the seventeenth, twenty twenty five. We are this much closer to Christmas, this much closer to the end of the year. Twenty twenty six is right around the corner. Man, it's gonna take. It's going to take a minute to get used to saying that. As part of the intro, of course, I am your host, Jack Fairchild's and before we get into anything, as always asked that you like and subscribe to the Right Side Radio Show. We're on all the major podcatchers. I Heart Radio, Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Spreaker, Amazon Music, many many more. So make sure whichever podcatcher is your favorite, you are going ahead and clicking that like button, that subscribe button. That way you will never miss a single episode of the Right Side Radio Show. And speaking of programming, this will be the last live episode of the flagship show of the year. Of course, I am planning on putting together my annual Christmas special episode, so I do plan on having an episode released. So don't think that I'm leaving you high and ra the Right Side should have a show out, it just won't be the regular show. We won't be talking politics. Morning coffee. Of course, you'll have another morning coffee on Friday morning, and then after that Morning Coffee is going on hiatus until after the New Year, so you won't get another morning coffee until after the new year. The first week of the new year is when more than Coffee will kick back off. No word yet. I think I'll probably be doing a flagship show the week of New Year's but no promises yet. Of course, if something crazy happens that can change all those plans. Update on Chris McDaniels America tomorrow will probably have a very very very short broadcast kind of updating what's going on there. I know it's going to go on to hiatus for Christmas, but with everything that's been going on with Chris and his mom being in the hospital, tomorrow is going to be kind of more of a quick update type show, so not going to be the traditionally long show that you're used to, So just be on the lookout for that, and we will discuss what's going to be happening there. You know, I mean, no worries. The show's not going anywhere. It's just Christmas time, and with everything else going on, gets more difficult. Also, this Saturday will be Chris McDaniel's annual Merry Christmas Turkey Giveaway, a show that an event that started right here with the Right Side Radio show. Chris first announced the idea when he was the host of this show. It is entering his twentieth year, so I'm looking forward to doing the Merry Christmas Turkey Giveaway again. It's always a great time. It's always something that we look forward to each and every single year. So be on the lookout if you're in the air and in need of a turkey. Remember the rules are simple. Show up, say Merry Christmas, get a turkey, and we will hope that you have a very merry Christmas. Indeed, now let's get into some of the news that we want to talk about, because President Trump he addressed the nation tonight and in his address, he touted the work his administration is done since he took office, and he labeled the US the hottest country in the world. Trump, of course blamed Joe Biden and reiterated the claims that the administration inherited a mess, which is not false because it was a mess that Trump walked into. And he praised the work done since taking office to improve the economy, curbed the influx of drugs into the US, and support the US military. He said, here at home, we're bringing our economy back from the brink of Ruin. The last administration and their allies and Congress looted our treasury for trillions of dollars, driving up prices and everything at levels never seen before. I'm bringing those high prices down, and I'm bringing them down very fast. Trump also said that Americans would start to see the benefits of his massive tax and domestic policy bill that was signed into law in July. The bill included key provisions that permanently established the individual and business tax breaks included in Trump's twenty seventeen Tax cuts and Job Acts, and incorporated new tax deductions to cut duties on tips and on overtime pay. He went on to be quoted saying, next year, you will see the results of the largest tax cuts in American history that were really accomplished through our great, big, beautiful bill, perhaps the most sweeping legislation ever passed in Congress. Trump also went on to tout the strength of the military, citing strong recruitment numbers across services. Trump also went on to announce that military service members will receive a new Warrior Dividend, as he called it, before Christmas to send troops a one thousand, seven hundred seventy six dollars check in honor of Americans of America's founding in seventeen seventy six. So it's a one of those things, and he said the checks are already on the way. Trump signed off his address claiming that the US is represented once again and is the envy of the entire globe. As he wished Americans and merry Christmas. He said, our nation is strong, America is respected, and our country is back stronger than before. We're poised for an economic boom the likes of which the world has never seen. Soon, we will host the World Cup and the Olympics, both of which I got both importantly, will celebrate the two hundred or but most importantly, we will celebrate the two hundred and fiftieth anniversary of the Declaration of Independence. The speech is a focus the effort to push focus on his economic policies. So again, that's another big thing now that they want to try to push it and the economy, why better. There's still a lot of Americans out there struggling. I think this was an important address, and for the most part, you know, I think Trump hit most of the points. Well, of course, I mean little things, you know, like him not being able to resist outing his own horn is one of those things you just come to expect in the world of Donald Trump. But for the most part, it was a It was a good address, and I think it laid out a lot of what has happened in year one under the Trump administration. We'll see how well things continue to advance as far as the economy goes, as far as the improvements go. It is one percent accurate to say that he inherited a mess. That is not a false statement any way, because the Biden economy was a train wreck, and we have improved from that. Now, we still got problems, and we're not going to pretend that they went away. We haven't really addressed the national deficit. Inflation still appears to be a problem. A lot of Americans are still struggling, which just everyday needs. The hope is that as some of these policies start to take hold, maybe maybe we can get away from some of that, but they really really, at some point have to address the out of control spending, and that's that's one of the things I would have liked to have seen Trump address. I love the fact that the US military is getting a Christmas bonus. I have always been a support of the military, and I like the fact that Trump is making sure that they can have a merry Christmas and doing it in a way that is also patriotic because of the symbol behind the amount of the check is really really cool. Of course, it's hard to say anything negative about no tax on tim tips or no tax on over time because both of those were campaign promises and things that he kept. You're one of Trump's second term, you know, is going to be something that I think. It's it's hard to judge completely because some of the things that have been put in place we just haven't seen all the benefits from yet. But there are several things you can point to where you can be happy with. There's some things, of course, you can point to and be critical of as well, and that's something too. It's okay to be critical when you disagree with the president, even if it's a president you voted for and still like it's okay to say, Okay, I don't like this policy, or I don't like when he says things like this. I mean, case in point earlier this week, when liberal Hollywood director Rob Reiner and his wife were murdered allegedly by their own son. Trump put out a post on his true social that was just tone deaf and terrible and then kind of doubled down on it. And I get Rob Reiner said some not so great things about Trump, but in that instance, then maybe you don't say anything at all all. Maybe just sit back and ignore or figure out something kind you can say. And I think that some of the criticism there was one hundred percent justified. As I said on a morning Coffee episode. I also thought the amount of people that wanted to poke their chest out and make sure that they were seen condemning it was also a little absurd because there were a lot of people out there who rushed to virtual signal the ones that made a statement similar to what I said that if we're going to hold the left accountable when they celebrate or say insensitive things when a conservative passes, we should do that, we should do the same thing to our own. People are like, oh, we shouldn't be held to a higher standard. The hell we shouldn't. We absolutely should be held to a higher standard because we want to project that we don't do those type things. And it's okay to say when somebody's wrong because sometimes in the heat of the moment, we react poorly. I know, that's crazy to think that maybe in a moment of raw emotion, you don't say the right thing, you don't act the right way, you don't do things the way that you normally would. That is human nature, That is part of the journey. None of us are perfect, and it's okay to say something when somebody isn't perfect. It's okay to say, well, this was a mistake on his part. But that's the reason that a lot of us wanted to make that point, because again it was something that but again it got a little out of hand when it came to the virtue signaling folks who just wanted to make obsess over it. I only bring it up again because again, I don't want to see somebody saying that, oh, no, you you criticized Trump, so you must be a rhino because I've seen that. I've seen people call rand Paul a rhino because he stood against Trump on a couple of issues, a couple of issues that I can agree with Rand Paul on. I've seen people attack Marjorie Taylor Green, who I'm not a huge fan of hers, but I've seen people attack her because she stood up to Trump on a couple of issues. That's okay, people, That doesn't make them a rhino. I can assure you Rand Paul is not a rhino. There are several rhinos out there that we need to be very very leery of. But we also don't need to cheapen who we call a rhino just because we want to so desperately defend a politician we like. It's okay, it's okay to disagree with politicians that you like. It doesn't One of the things that we need to accept in politics and as conservatives, is we're not always going to agree. Now, there are some core tenants that I think we should agree on, and if you don't, that's where you might get labeled to rhino. But I see it being put to folks that are battling for the right things because we don't want to ever say, Trump might be on the wrong side of this issue. That's one of the things that I hope that in the new year we can improve upon, we can do better, But I don't know that we will, because I mean, quite frankly, our history shows that we just don't. But again, it was an overall good address from President Trump. It was one that I think that most people are going to at least most people on our side are going to be very pleased with. I think it's one that most people on the right are going to look at and say, this is a good thing. So it is something that we will continue to watch, you know, and see how this economy continues to improve as these policies start to take effect. It's going to be very very interesting, you know, because again I think there's some good policies that are being put in place, but we have to start getting serious about the national deficit. And I still haven't seen that particularly happening yet. I still haven't seen us really get serious about the national deficit. Maybe we will. Maybe we'll come down and we'll look up up and we'll see that the national deficit has finally started to dip away a little bit. You know, maybe we'll start to see them seriously say hey, here's a cut we can make me. We'll start to see that. But again, and this isn't a knock on Trump. This is a knock on what we've seen out of the system as a whole. I just don't believe it'll happen because I've yet to see them take it seriously. I had high hopes when DOAGE was around, when Elon Musk was reviewing and coming up with areas that they could cut from. I had high hopes that we were going to actually look at the national deficit and could potentially see some cuts in some areas where we might not be spending as much. But unfortunately DOGE cuts were not codified, and that, to me, was one of the things that I found most frustrated. Now, I do want to talk about this because why I listened to Trump's speech and I thought it was fine. CNN's political commentator and former Barack Obama staffer Van Jones said that President Trump sounded scared during his address to the nation and said it was great for Democrats. Jones said, I'm I'm not scared of that guy. I'm not. This is the first time I've seen Donald Trump, I'm not afraid of. He is exaggerating how bad things were, and that's okay. He's exaggerating how good things are, and that's great for us, That is fantastic. His big threat to Demmocrats is he was more in touch with ordinary people and everybody else. He had the Democrat elite sitting up here, talking big, fancy words and coming up with some new things to be worried about every day, and he was right there with everyday people. But now Van Jones is arguing that he lost it. And yeah, Trump has always inflated things, you know. I mean, if you listen to him talk, he says, this is the greatest thing ever, you know, and that's part of his stick. I didn't see a Trump that sounded scared the way that Van Jones is trying to make this That's that's not what I saw. I think Van Jones is trying to project something here because they know they know that there might have been some exaggerations when it comes to the state of the economy at the moment. We also know that if some of these policies take hold, that could be a problem for them. So I think that's part of the reason why Jones was one of the first ones to come out and say that this might be good for Democrats. I'm not quite sure that's going to work out the way that he hopes for it too. But it's going to be interesting to see the different responses because I think they're going to be various people out there that are going to take away different things from the address. I'm not sure exactly that many are going to take away what Van Jones was saying. I don't even think Van Jones believes that. I think Van Jones was probably scared himself and was looking for something that he could spend. Look, we saw this the whole time during the election last year, where we were told what average Americans were thinking constantly by these political pundits. We were told about how Donald Trump had no shot. We were told that the American people were tired of people like Trump. We were told that Kamala Harris had her finger on the pulse the everyday people and she got waxed. Wasn't even a close race, lost the popular vote and fell an electoral College landslide. I don't think Trump has done much to cut his base at this point. He's got three more years, not saying it's going to happen. I am going to say that, based on political trends, the way it normally goes, next year's midterms will probably favor the Democrats. And the media will tell you that that is a sign that Donald Trump is being rejected, that he's a failure. You'll hear a lot of that if the political trend continues. But what are they going to say if it doesn't. Now I'm not saying it's not, but what are they How are they going to spend it? If it doesn't go the way that it normally goes, that's going to be interesting. If it does, It's it's simple. This is what happens when the party in power reaches midterms. They typically lose ground. It's what typically happens in those type of situations. It just is what it is people. I mean, that's one of those things that we honestly should look at and study and understand that that's not always necessarily an indicator of what's going to happen in the next presidential election. The way that they always try to tell us it is, a lot of times it's not. It's just the nature of things. We'll see what happens next year. I mean, I have no strong prediction yet, it's too early out. It's one of those things where I think that we've got a lot of things that could go right or could go wrong in the Republican's way. I mean, if the economy upticks, because right now gas prices have come way down, not too far down here in Mississippi things to our terrible Lieutenant governor and his false promise of ending the income tax but instead raising our guess tax. So we're still paying higher than we should thanks to delbra Houseman. But we'll see, you know, what comes of things, because that's a good sign. That's an indicator, and hopefully we see the economy continue or to improve, because if that happens, that's going to be one of the worst possible things for the Democrats. If we have a strong economy going into the midterms next year, it's just it's not going to be a good look for the Democrats. What's their selling point at that point? And if we don't have a good economy. While I think it's not necessarily going to be an indicator of this administration, I think it's more of an indicator that the new policies just haven't taken hold yet because that's typically what happens. I think that it's possible Republicans hold on to a majority, but we'll see again. It's way way too early to be talking about who we think is going to hold on at the midterms. I'm gonna pause right here for a quick commercial break. When we come back, we'll probably wrap up the show with just one more segment this week and get out of here for the week. This is the right Side Radio Show. We'll be right back. All right, guys, welcome back here to the Right Side Radio Show and what will be the home stretch of the radio show, the final segment of the program today. In the new year, hopefully we'll get back to the full hour long programs tonight. Honestly thought I was going to go a full hour, but fatigue has set in and I'm going to I'm going to keep this one a little bit more brief, especially annoying. I've got to steal but together the Christmas show because I still haven't started on that. I mean, heck, this year, I'm a mess. I haven't even started my Christmas shopping. Someone today at work accusta of me being a bachelor, which I was like, no, No, I normally have most of mine done. At this point, my family thought it would be interesting to not send me any of their Christmas lists this year, making it a little bit harder to shop for them since I didn't have a clue what they wanted. So of course, there are certain things I know I can go get and find for. I mean, like my brother and I I don't think we ever get a list from each other. We just come across something we know the other one would like. But I like having a list from my nieces and people that I think it would be beneficial to make sure I know what they want and try to make sure I'm getting them something they don't already have, you know. I mean, that's part of the fun of Christmas is making sure that you find great gifts for people and declare and make sure that you get the things that are really what they what they want, what they're going to enjoy, and also not something that they might potentially already have. Oh goodness, people, you know, that's that's the other thing, you know. I Mean, there's there's been so much that's gone on and so much different political news out there that you really and truly some of it you want to you want to touch on. Some of it you look at and it'say ah, you know, do I really want to go there on this one? It's an interesting question for sure. One of the interesting things that happened earlier this week is that Erica Kirk and Candace Owens had a face to face sit down meeting. Both sides have said that it was very, very positive, very productive conversations. As you know, Candace has made several accusations. She's toted a few conspiracy theories around the assassination of Charlie Kirk. Some of them I think were troubling to Erica, you know. But again, I'm not sure what facts Candace had. But it's good because I think I think they're both conservatives, and I think that it's better to have them sit down to have these conversations then just continue down this path of I I don't like the uh, you know, I don't like you because you're this or you're that. We need more cooler heads to sit down and have conversations. We needed more people to sit down and say, you know what, I don't like what you're saying, but tell me why you're saying it, and maybe then we might can finally have actual dialogue with one another again instead of just sitting back on this accusation train. These are the things that we constantly see time and time again, where people are, you know, just throwing out these bald face accusations and aren't presenting facts or not telling you where it came from. We'll see, you know, if this turn into productive, We'll see too, if there is a any type of sign that these two are going to get on the same page. Look, I don't have anything against Candace OANs. I don't have anything against Erica Kirk obviously. I just want our conservative talkers like them and Tucker Carlson and them. I want us to be able to be on the same page. I want us to be able to disagree on certain issues. Whether we agree or disagree on Israel, that can be okay. But what I want to see is that not to fracture. I don't think there's anything wrong with asking questions. I don't think there's anything wrong with looking at some of the things that we've done in the past and asking is that necessarily the way we should continue to do it. I don't have a problem with any of that stuff. I think that that's healthy. What I do have a problem with is some of the attacks that are just thrown out at people because they say something that is outside of the usual norm. That's one of those things that we'll have to continue to monitor as the weeks and months go on. But I do view it as a positive that the two sat down and had to talk. I view it as a very positive thing that they've both said that it was a good conversation. So yeah, I'm really really excited about that. Now, before we sign off for this final live episode of twenty twenty five, you know, what do we hope to see in the new year. I've already talked about one of them. I really would love to see a true conscious effort from our Congress to actually cut spending. I want to see a true conscious effort from members of our Congress to actually preserve the future for our grandchildren. I want to see that. That's something a wish I'll continue to have. I want to see us get back to a way to where we can have conversations and disagreements without it turning into insults. Look, I've fallen prey to it as if you're a longtime listener, you've heard me call people idiots knuckleheads. But at the same time, I'm willing to have a rational conversation with anyone. The problem is there are so few out there who want to have a rational conversation. The only thing you can do to get their attention at that point is go to the insult card, because it's all they hear, it's all they understand, it's all they know. But I want to get back to where we can have true, honest dialogue, actual debate, not a debate that is defined by a couple of fifteen second insult clips, the thirty second gotcha moment. I want us to get back to the days to where these debates actually were meaningful and both sides brought up their best talking points and tried to win the public based on whose idea was actually believed to be better. Maybe we'll get back to that one day. That's another wish I have for twenty twenty six. Of course, another wish for twenty twenty six would be to continue to grow in my new profession as a reporter, to continue to work with the two of the best, well not just to the entire staff. You know, they're at the leader call, but I think I worked most closely with my two other reporters and Josh Gireu Nichols and Keaven Lindsey, and of course our office manager, lake In Price. They are all, you know, ones I see every day. And one of the things that I just really really love about working there is the fact that we're family, the fact that this is a this is a job where you know that the other people that are sitting around you and in the office with you, and even the ones who just come in every now and then, they're going to have your back when you when you need it, when your back's against the wall, they're gonna come through for you. That's the truth. That's the reality, and that is awesome to see without a doubt. So that's one of my favorite things about working uh there, is working with family. So I want to continue to grow there, and of course I want to wish health for all my friends and family so that way this time next year, when it's around Christmas, we're all celebrating it again together. You know. This year with Chris dealing with his mom being in the hospital and things like that, makes you think, because we're all getting older, the sad reality is we've got fewer Christmases with our loved ones than we do without them. We're at that point, you know, as we've gotten older, that that's the sad reality where you're like, you don't know when it's going to be your last. You don't know when it's going to be your parents last, your siblings last. These are things you don't have the answers to. I just hope that in the new year that we can all be given another one. Like I said, I hope that I pray that and maybe we will. But this Christmas, let's all take that moment to enjoy our loved one when that petty fight pops up, that disagreement because you know, you've got that, you've got that aunt or uncle that hates Donald Trump and you voted for him, or you've got someone who is over zealous and things that if you don't agree with Trump everything, that you're a bad person. Ignore them, let the political chirp go to the wayside, and just focus on the fact that that's your family. Those are the people then, no matter what, are going to be there for you. Those are the things that you need to remember this Christmas season because again, if you've not lost a loved one, if you still are blessed to have all your parents, all your grandparents, you still have your entire One day you want and one day you're going to go to Christmas dinner, You're gonna look around and you're gonna say to yourself, man, I wish you remember that one Christmas in twenty twenty five when Uncle Donnie said something crazy and I went off on them, and then we didn't talk again, or it ruined that particular Christmas. Don't have that memory. Make your Christmases matter, make it last, make it be what it needs to be. I'm gonna sign off here, folks. This has been the right Side Radio Show. I'm your host, Jack Fairchilds Again. Check out the Midnight Ride tomorrow for the brief recording announcement on Chris McDaniels America. Also check back next week for the Right Side Radio Shows Christmas Show, and we'll continue to update you on if we'll be doing a flagsh show the week of New Year's or if we'll be taking a complete hiatus that week. Midnight Coffee will be around on Friday and then a hiatus until the first week of the New year. See us soon.
Speaker 1: When you're ready to double down, dive in, try for a shell, and not look back. Roll into Pearl River Resort. From tea times to table games, water slides by day, slots by night. Savor the flavors, feel the fun. Win big. Let's roll into Pearl River Resort. Must be twenty what rolder to play gambling problem called one Hunter Gimbler.
Speaker 2: The Midnight Ride the home of the anti establishment movement. This network features great programming such as Chris McDaniel's America God and Country, The right Side Radio Show, Paul Revere's Liberty Layer, and many more coming soon. So check out the Midnight Ride today. Head to the Midnight Ride dot com and check out all the amazing content. Hey everyone, this is Jack Fairchild's The right Side Radio program and license reviewed and I want to talk to you for a second about my pillow. My pillow is quite simply the finest pillow on the market. My pillows patented interlocking fills adjust to your endie visual sleep needs regardless of sleeping position. This innovative field then holds that position all night, helping you fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer. The founder and owner of Mine Pillow. Mike Lindell personally guarantees that My Pillow will be the most comfortable pillow you'll ever own, and I'll add my own guarantee as well. And right now you can get up to eighty percent off of all my my Pillow products, including bed sheets, slippers, towels, down comforters, mattress toppers, even coffee when you go to MyPillow dot com and enter the special promo code Midnight Ride no space in between Midnight and Ride and remember enter the promo code m d Night r Id and save big while getting the best night's sleep you've ever had.
Speaker 3: Go for the green with stay and play packages at the award winning Dancing Rabbit Golf Club. You'll love the comfort and convenience of the newly renovated Dancing Rabbit in beautiful single or double rooms and suites available. Or bring your group and stay at our elegant clubhouse, room, golf and dine packages starting at one hundred and thirty nine dollars. Book today called eight six six four four Pearl or online at Pearl Riverresort dot com.
Speaker 1: It's key to Pearl River Resort