Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We let you taco one on one one w JR R. But your freaking idiots.
Speaker 2: All right, this hour of the show is brought to you by Petties Meats on State Road four thirty four and Longwood, just west of I four.
Speaker 3: And you're looking for your treats, head to Petties Meats. I love how I give all these different businesses a little slogan, but.
Speaker 2: I know, I'm sure they really appreciate that taco with Petties Meats.
Speaker 3: I say to each week man, you walk in there, you pour yourself at ice cold draft beard, that son of a gun is free. It's their way saying hey, thanks for shopping at Petties. And you walk around, peruse the counters and eyes. You can find everything from appetizers to dessert and in between, high quality meats over there at.
Speaker 2: Patties, open Monday through Saturday ten to six.
Speaker 3: I wonder if they still had that life coach cutout in there? Did they have that last time you were there? I can't say that I saw that taco Bob. All right, Should we start with a headline of the week contender here, although I've become a little gun shy on these. Okay, I'm gonna try my new method for headline of the week. Hold on, let me open up my phone recorder. Tell me when you're ready.
Speaker 2: I'm ready. Hold on go. Shining Anus volcano in Tonga coughs up cloud of smoke during recent eruption. That right there the headline of the week, Patty, you want to hear it back? I do.
Speaker 3: I hope to god that don't play the wrong thing off this recorder. If you know what I'm talking about. I got to hand that they're ready at the dump switch.
Speaker 2: Shining Anus volcano in Tonga coughs up cloud of smoke during recent eruption.
Speaker 3: Dude, that's a good headline right there.
Speaker 2: Woo know there was a shining Ainis volcano in Tonga, and now I'm getting quite the visual though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't all volcanos look is kind of.
Speaker 2: I guess I call it what it is. All right, we'll set that one over in the consideration pile then.
Speaker 3: Actually, more like you know, starfish, They're not going to get into all that right now. That would be silly. Hey, somebody at Music Questions pat one is. Somebody said Amy Lee has the best female voice in music.
Speaker 2: She is good.
Speaker 3: Somebody else said, did you guys say Will Hunt is playing for Godsmack?
Speaker 2: He is on the European tour right now? Said that in a Rock of yesterday. Yes, I was glad to hear it. We love Shannon and Shannon Larkin and then Tommy both have some previous commitments, so they've they've got sitting in players for the Godsmack European Tour.
Speaker 3: And that's understandable. I'm glad to see it. Will Man, you got yourself a hell of a drummer. There.
Speaker 2: Here's a very insightful piece called the Sudden Surprising Rise of Beard Transplants. Okay, the industry is a wild West.
Speaker 3: Wait a beard transplant?
Speaker 2: Explain? I guess now that they've conquered mail pattern baldness, let's move on to the other area of the face where some guys have issues, you know, growing that rugged he man beard.
Speaker 3: Do you wish you could just be bald on your face and never have to shave? I like having my beard. No, no, you like having your beard. But I'm saying for people that shave every day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why haven't they?
Speaker 3: I guess you could, Well, you could get what is that called waxing?
Speaker 2: No, can you wax your beard? Line?
Speaker 3: You could do anything except right, Yeah, but no, it's called I dated a girl who did it.
Speaker 2: It's with lasers, free sandpaper.
Speaker 3: Anyway, somebody will text it in probably die out.
Speaker 2: No, that's for your goodness. Do you really need to cook it a beard trance? Look, if you can't grow a beard, you can't grow beard. It's for you, that is not That is not, I dare say, probably gonna hinder you from much in life unless you want to be I don't know, a lumberjack or something, or a.
Speaker 3: Cop that has to have the cop mustache, but even those they don't have to have anymore. Or a child molester that has a child molester mustache. Got Well, that's not a good thing to look up anyway. So with the electrolysis, thank you two two five two six electrolysis.
Speaker 2: Kidney's facial.
Speaker 3: Uh No, but with a yeah, if if you don't have a beard, I'm with you on that, pat, it's just not meant to be. Just like if if you're bald, you're meant to be bald, and there's nothing wrong with it. Because bald is cool. Now, bald is beautiful. Somebody said break out the nair. Somebody else is called laser hair removal. Yeah, it's electrolysis. Thank you all beard transplant Alright, where you going? I gotta go down and get next session. Why did you can have mine? I'm tired of it growing sell it on.
Speaker 2: The It'd be the Blackbeard market.
Speaker 3: That's Pirate territory too, could be a pirated one. Wow, we're gitting out there today. It feels like a Fridays any So the volcano headline sounds like something the late Lewis Grizzard would say.
Speaker 2: Lewis Grizzard, the columnist, Grizzard, thank you and author. Well, I'm gonna write that down.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna transfer so everybody that knows when he gives the headline the week, it takes me so long to write it that we don't even get to it's an Now I'm recording it, write it back handy recorder.
Speaker 2: More often for many of the things that you do.
Speaker 3: I heard he use it for something that I'm gonna sell on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that that'll come as the audio part of the book.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, the book. Pat's gonna pen for me if we put an audiobook out of what we're talking about.
Speaker 2: That what what my head is swirling with ideas that that will be the deluxe version. You'll get that. Oh yeah, audio.
Speaker 3: It's this where the summary is on a normal book, you know, the the glossary or whatever they call that back in school days.
Speaker 2: That is what.
Speaker 3: This is the icing on the cake.
Speaker 2: B sides you will.
Speaker 3: We're talking about what I have taped on my phone that I was going to sell to a middle Middle Eastern rich dude. You know the ones that rent out the hotels with forty women. Somebody said, I I neared my starfish one time. Bad idea.
Speaker 2: Oh god, uh dude, Uh did you look at this clip I put on our Facebook page earlier this morning of the motorcyclist.
Speaker 3: Just use duct tape for that, sir, motorcyclist.
Speaker 2: Dude cruising down this uh this, it's a very busy road in I think it's South Korea. Just scrolled there. Suddenly sinkhole. Oh swallowed him. Oh I'm not the whole motorcycle. He's gone bye byes.
Speaker 3: He never came back.
Speaker 2: No, he's dead.
Speaker 3: The look at the house, how close it is it's hanging on the edge.
Speaker 2: I'm looking right now, j R.
Speaker 3: Our Facebook page Giant Sinkhole, Swallows Kills, Motors, Motors, Motorcyclist. Yeah, right, when they had the sinkhole here and it was one of our listeners who went it. Remember he was in his house sleeping his brother, one of our listeners. His brother was the one that believe polk or lake one of them on sinkholes.
Speaker 2: Probably a lake now a somewhat related thing. You know my fascination with the Final Destination movies. The new trailer is out, I'm sharing that with you as well. For Final Destination Bloodlines, which comes out. I believe it's May sixteenth.
Speaker 4: I ain't even watch two trailer. Dude, the new trailer you listen, I don't like that death and destruction. You have to take Final Destination for what it is. It's kind of it's dark humor, morbid, but but there's an element of dark humor that goes with it. The way that these movies are produced, and this trailer is a perfect example of what could go horribly wrong, and there's a lot of things you don't really realize until it's clearly illustrated for you at a backyard barbecue.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, yeah, we uh remember that happened. That happened to the sports announcer. Remember that, Yeah, the pro Paine tank exploded. That happened to somebody church hand storm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good call, I'm grabbing that name the well dude. No, there's the Final Destination Bloodlines trailer is phenomenal. Those of you who get it, you'll get it. You'll be right there. You're like, yes, that's what we need. Oh and then there's also some bonus footage in this new trailer of you know those elevated hower uh like rotating. Oh, that's the rides like the space like the Space Needle in Seattle and the thing they got in Toronto and you know, but is there a ride attached to it?
Speaker 3: Swings?
Speaker 2: No, No, no, that's Vegas stuff. These are like, you know, like the Space Needle and yeah, in Seattle, happens you got too many people on the dance floor up and that's some bitch. It falls, all right? How can you like watch that? You have to under the Final Destination movies are sort of presented. They make you think and you kind of laugh to yourself in a morbid kind of way. I I fully admit that seem kind of well weird curiosity sasas slash satisfaction get from the Saw movies.
Speaker 3: It's speaking of Saw and final destination. I mean, sure, we talk about somebody going into a wood chipper.
Speaker 2: I don't want to see it. If you were on.
Speaker 3: A job even if you were on a job site and you see your buddy Fred mistakenly wearing that flannel you know to avoid all the branches and the scratches you get, and Fred's flannel get some yanked.
Speaker 2: I'm losing my ass. I don't need to watch it on TV. We paint with very big brush in broad strokes on this show.
Speaker 3: Oh you'd take me some some below deck anytime, half naked ladies talking dirty.
Speaker 2: You'll never You'll never approach a backyard barbecue the same way again, trust me the man.
Speaker 1: Download the iHeart Radio app and listen anytime anywhere.
Speaker 2: This is j R R