Speaker 1: Mama, Yeah, mama A Chris crocking for Jesse Kelly. This is the Jesse Kelly Show. And my goodness, we got a lot going on. Did you know that tomorrow, for all you and I know, we could have violence and chaos all over the country twenty five hundred or these No Kings protests. I'm not afraid or trying to pretend or I'm gonna make it any worse than it may or may not be. And people have the right to protest. And that's why folks who are heroes that fight for our country, people like Jesse who have the honor of filling for again today, fight for this country and such for the right to have people protest things that you and I think are stupid or disagree with.
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: But what we have here is the last No King's thing was a disgrace. In a joke, It was very shameful for them. It was embarrassing. Was to be clowning because you saw these sixty five and older elderly as Jesse would call them communists, and they were you know, like back in the sixties again or something. So it was embarrassing.
Speaker 2: It really was. I would be ashamed to be there. I filled in.
Speaker 1: For an iheartstation Phoenix around that time, and the best video was like twenty old dirty hippies who are probably you know, collecting Social Security while I'm definitely were collecting Social Security, the blue hairs and all that, and it was just really tacky and embarrassing.
Speaker 2: If I was a leftist, I'd be embarrassed to be with them. So it was so weak. So this one.
Speaker 1: And by the way, you got the lady from Hacks, the show Hacks. I don't know her first name and her real name, but it's just the more you guys tell us stuff, the more I just don't care and you embarrass yourself and stuff. And Jimmy Kimmel was speaking out for this thing again.
Speaker 2: They're like, whooh ooh.
Speaker 1: But the key is will they release their shock troops, which is what their tactics are. When Saint George Floyd Blessed Be his name, died from a drug overdose while in the cuss city of Minneapolis, police they rioted, burned cities to the ground, attacked and hurt cops, people died, looting, et cetera. And that was, of course, of course, mostly peaceful burning down a police station, et cetera. So I think a real good point made in the column today was, first of all, it's kind of funny because I've been saying this for a while that these are the shock troops, the Antifa people, That's why the Democrats never do anything to stop them, and the rioters, the people that are threatening and celebrating murdering Charlie Kirk and saying that you and I should be killed.
Speaker 2: And I'm gonna get into this in a second.
Speaker 1: The culture of death, which we know the left is the culture of death Spamberger the other day was a tape showed of her saying that, yes, I support people killing themselves, that they don't like their lives if they're unhappy, kill themselves.
Speaker 2: Of course she supports.
Speaker 1: Killing babies and in u and then they're talking about people like us should be executed because we support President Trump, Trump supporters, et cetera. And this columnist mentioned that these are the shock troops, people that do violence. The real question is that be like Antifa. And then also in the streets of Chicago, my birthplace, you see ice officers, Border patrol officers who were doing their job. They were rammed and hit and followed by two illegal migrants from Venezuela. Border patrol chases them, pits them, they spin out in the neighborhood in Chicago, and then they're violently attacked by thugs, including a fifteen year old who throws rocks eggs that hit an ice officer and the head bor patrol officer and then rocks the elite Bortac team. That's the ones who went in there and did the job. The big boy put on the big boy pants because Bortech is big boy pants. They went in and stormed in Uvalde and killed that terrorist when nobody else would. Because uh, that's a whole the story. But let's just say the chief of police from Uvaldi is a disgraced former chief of police who should never practice being who should lose his peace officer's license and never be able to be an officer ever again for the rest of his life because he was a coward since the day he was born. He just liked the lauds and plaudus of getting having a badge on and people kissing his rump for being a cop.
Speaker 2: But in this case.
Speaker 1: You have the lies and the stories on the left, including Pritzker saying in Illinois, saying, well, you you're just going into Chicago neighborhoods and you're you're throwing tear gashing riots. You're causing no, no, no, no, they're they're enforcing the law and terrorists and Democrat shock troops are attacking ice, including that that that lady that was yelling that she was a WGNTV producer when she was cuffed and stuffed by so her rump hanging out the back. She looks like John Goodman in his heaviest year back in the day with long hair, like did he have long hair in The Big Lebowski, for example, producer Chris that John Uh, I just says name it? Yeah, yeah, So it's like John not Jeff Bridges. I'm thinking about what's his name. I just said his name a minute ago.
Speaker 2: Comedian.
Speaker 1: He's originally from Saint Louis. He was in Roseanne. He was the dad and Roseanne the father. I just said his name. I can't remember it now, thank you. John Goodman. Yeah, she that that?
Speaker 2: Do you guys? Did you?
Speaker 1: And and Jesse Cover that that should be a to w g n TV Chicago producer who was her butt was hanging out and she was getting cuffed and stuffed, and then she's like, yeah, but she looks like John Goodman in her heaviest day, in his heaviest days, long hair. Anyway, she i says she actually threw something at their car, and and such. The point is that pritz Girl and the Democrats claimed that the ice UH and Border Patrol are going through neighborhood in Chicago, Los Angeles, you name it, Boston, et cetera, and that they are gassing people with tear gas and and UH doing horrible things.
Speaker 2: No they're not.
Speaker 1: They're enforcing law, and sick Democrat shock troops are terrorizing and trying to hurt and or kill and murder ice. So the question really is for Tomorrow's no King's rallies that are going to supposedly happen in twenty five hundred cities all over the country, will it be a dud like it was last time in an embarrassment? Will this actually be something bigger? And by the way, if it turns out to be the Democrat shock troops and they do violence and bad stuff happens, of course they're going to blame it on the Republicans and Trump. But how bad will it get? And then are people like Chuck Schumer going to be sitting there watching all these rides. For example, ABC seven in Chicago the other day, Pritzker said that it was Ice indiscriminately in border patrol in discriminately firing tear gas into a neighborhood in the city. I just described that incident, when, in fact, the audio which I could plip for your coming up with the next it's in my archives. ABC seven reporter she was in there. She was on the phone live with ABC seven, and then at one point the talking to her, and at one point the lady on the phone said the report said, oh my god, they are throwing rocks now at the officers.
Speaker 2: And then the.
Speaker 1: Anchor lady says, you better go, you better go. She said, yes, I have to go now. So when you have a reporter on the ground with a definitely left leaning station, I fell in Chicago all the time, most of them as you would imagine, but nonetheless saying, oh my god, they're throwing rocks at the at the Ice officers and border patrol. And then Pritzker that day and the next day, and all the Democrats and what's his name, Jimmy Kill and all that is come out and say that Ice and Borbetral are terrorizing people.
Speaker 2: How about this one? You have one that came out.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm kind of jumping the gun on my Ice stuff, but it all fits together because it's a violence tactic. It's a violence tactic. You had another reporter say something about oh thirteen. The Chicago Tribune reporter said that are thirteen or twelve people immigrants were rounded up at a flea market, a free marker flea markets. They were peacefully selling goods, and somebody corrected her and said, no, you mean thirteen illegals with rap sheets including was a domestic violence, felony, assault, battery, All these things were rounded up.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter if they're a flea market.
Speaker 1: They're illegals and they are committing crimes in addition to committing the crime of coming here illegally.
Speaker 2: But no kings.
Speaker 1: Getting back to that, you will find and you know this already. I'm sure Jesse, She's talked about this. The Democrats are a culture of death, and you will see in some of the stuff I'm going to share with you coming up, you have many different instances of Democrats. For example, in Michigan at a quote John Dingle unity dinner. Of course, John Dingle passed away his wife Debut Dingle never represents that district of Michigan as a congress woman. And it's a unity dinner. And there they have a massive sign they're taking poses and smiling by it that says Trump equals Nazi. And then eighty six forty seven. You will also find that in Winnebago County, a peaceful Wisconsin county, as reported by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Democrat Party of Winnebago is passing out at a farmer's market. Bracelet's giving it to an eight year old that says is he dead yet? And other race bracelets say eighty six forty seven. That's the culture of death. And that's the kind of crap you may see tomorrow. We'll get into that coming up next second.
Speaker 2: A lot more.
Speaker 1: I got so much more we are gonna have. But great, it might be Friday, but we are just getting started. This is Chris kroc in for Jesse Kelly. By the way, if you want to follow me on social media at Chris crock Show, that's at Chris crock Show. It's my daily podcast, et cetera. At Chris Crock show, Cchrisk, Okay, this is the Jesse Kelly.
Speaker 2: Show, no Bro.
Speaker 1: I had no idea that this is Kenny Rogers until producer Chris told me that I didn't even know this song existed because him. I'm also watching The Big Lebowski again. I watched it like a week or two. At least the first half of the song on It is an awesome song, but literally as like, that's freaking Kenny Rogers.
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me? That was cool? That is cool? All right?
Speaker 1: So the No Kings thing tomorrow, twenty five hundred supposedly chapters coming out. I'm kind of like thinking fifty percent chance is going to be the same thing that was last time.
Speaker 2: Very embarrassing.
Speaker 1: A bunch of real old people that are acting like they're back in the sixties, just embarrassing themselves. I'm recalling when I drove into church one time. I go to First Baptist Dallas, Downtown Dallas, doctor Robert Jeffers and Buddy of Trump's as my pastor.
Speaker 2: We're friends.
Speaker 1: I'm driving downtown and I see these idiots with the Elon Musk stuff. H They're you know, doing all sorts of things that the Tesla is burning them down. They're up above me on the overpass. I drive underneath and I go, look, honey, that's their church. It literally is. And that's how you can start to understand why it's so crazy, because this is their everything, this is their existence, this is their faith. And so that's why I think they go so nuts. But but here's a little bit where I was telling you about with the no Kings thing and with the craziness of the death cult from the left.
Speaker 2: A sign.
Speaker 1: That greeted people to an event last week headlined by Michigan Democrat gubernatorial front runner Jocelyn Joscelyn Benson and US Senate candidate Mallory McMorrow. It said Maga equals Nazi eighty six forty seven large big sign, too really big. Earlier this month, the Luani Democrat, chair of the Michigan Party Democrat Party post for a photo in front of the same large sign that was at the John D. Dingle Unity dinner because Democrats can all unify around killing our president. He's the same chair that posed the front of the sign that also called. In January, he called into a radio show and said Trump supporters like perhaps you and me for example, should be executed, Line us up and execute us.
Speaker 2: Quote.
Speaker 1: Trump is an illegitimately and unconstitutionally elected insurrectionist president who ran a Nazi rhetoric, who had a Nazi rally for presidential inauguration, and ICE agents are Nazi collaborators. Around the same time, the Lawanne County Democrats social media account also shared a post that called for the death penalty for Trump supporters, saying, is a little wiggle room here, don't have to get put uh put under the guillotine tonight, That's what I want to know, shared a post to call for the death penalty for Trump supporters, saying they should be hanged by the neck until dead.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: So see, if they can't defeat us, this is really really critical. They cannot defeat us in the arena of ideas. And if they can't defeat us in the arena ideas, then their next step is to put us to put us to put us, to execute us, put us under the ground, underground as it were. So by the way, Matt Walsh, obviously very well known right leaning conservative god that's on social media everywhere you know, did that great movie What Is a Woman Today?
Speaker 2: He and Ben Shapiro were going.
Speaker 1: Back and forth in a debate yesterday or today whatever, and he's saying that we should be like the left and not attack our own and be unified. Totally, totally, totally wrong, because this is what you get. People calling for the execution of their political opponents because they can't defeat them in the arena of ideas. People calling for the execution of the duly elected president of the United States of America because they can't win in the arena of ideas. And you must call out this stuff. There is no way you will ever not see me criticize our own when it is appropriate. That is totally wrong. If you don't want to criticize our side at all when they're wrong, then that's what you'll get. You get people calling for the execution. You get people like Jay Jones the of course, you know the Virginia candidate for Attorney General who says, yes, kill those little fascist kids that will the children of and kill the former Speaker of the House in Virginia State House. Rutgers poll, remember the contagion They have a contagion poll that they call it, and Rutgers showed that, as you recall, fifty six percent of leftist centered respondents said assassinating Trump would be at least partially Okay, so will we see this stuff tomorrow?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: The Federalist says, expect the largest single day protest in modern America. But it is not what they claim is not grassroots. It is funded in part according to reports today by George Soros, three million. One report says, another one says seven million. Here seven point six million that George Soros Open Society Foundations have done to one major No King's partner. But here's the partners to show you how this is anything but grassroots. The Human Rights Campaign is involved in this move on public citizen. The American Federation of Teachers. Wow, please, can you educate my kids?
Speaker 2: Thank god?
Speaker 1: I homeschooled my kids, thank god. And by the way, if I can do it my wife and I, then you can do it. The ACLU is also sponsoring this plan. Saronaid, oh that's great in green peace. Wow, okay, there you go, there you go. So that was the funny thing too about the No Kings thing was so embarrassing was they had like fifty different causes out thet some idiot with a free Palestine flag. You got somebody with an LGBTQ flag, You got somebody with a transflag. You got somebody, uh, you know, calling Trump a Nazi. That's what's great about these people. They dilute everything by having fifty different causes out there.
Speaker 2: Wait, wait, who are you? What are your stand? What do you? Huh?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: What kind of people are going to be at this rally tomorrow? Well, I think they're gonna be like this. This is a great one. This is on my twitter feed if you want to follow them, you can see it from earlier today.
Speaker 2: I tweeted it out.
Speaker 1: Everything I talked about will be up there at Chris crock show. That's at Chris crockshow c Chris kro Okay, liberals now getting out of play audio, But it's just music.
Speaker 2: With these ladies.
Speaker 1: They're literally shredding up their hair in these ugly, ugly, nasty looking hair hairstyles because they want to quote trigger Trump supporters. That's literally what it says on this on this tweet that I retweeted, liberals are now getting ridiculous haircuts to trigger quote unquote Trump supporters. And this is what I said, is this is a cult. This is a cult that harms itself thinking it's somehow harming us. That's exactly what to have. Women make themselves look so ugly and nasty and think they're doing something good. That is a cult. But I want to play this lady coming up next. I might even play a little bit now if we have enough time. But this is a liberal woman. This is so awesome. This is a liberal woman who fled Donald Trump's America quote unquote, went to a third world country and now says she wants to come back. I cannot wait to play that for you coming up next. We're gonna have a lot of fun with that coming up next. And then we get into a they're calling him a Louisiana man, a terrorist lord bar living among us let in by Joe Biden.
Speaker 2: All that's coming up next. This is Chris Crocket for Jesse Kelly to get the Jesse Kelly show.
Speaker 1: See oh, this is how keep it going.
Speaker 4: This is Hotel California and Spanish see keep it up.
Speaker 2: Keep it up, give him and stay ass and tumor.
Speaker 4: Chuck down in espaneur and people stereo eggs oh yes, yes, yes, ah.
Speaker 1: Gracias or as we say in Spanish, class grassy ass. Okay, let's hear these two leftist women. Let's hear these two not one leftist woman. Okay, this is great because this is the kind of person. If you want to go to uh, the No Kings thing tomorrow, this is who you will encounter. You will encounter a woman who talks like that and everything she says is in a question. It's called op talking, and it shows that I don't know it just it's It's one of the most annoying things.
Speaker 2: I just saw a little video.
Speaker 1: Producer Chris told me I was saying the word literally all the time for the last thirty minutes, he told me. And I didn't play back to the tape. I'm just gonna trust me, and said Jesse did a segment on not the other day. The things that I can't stand is when and they say this all the time in the.
Speaker 2: News on Fox News.
Speaker 1: Or all the other you know whatever, and they say at the end of the day, what about at the beginning of the day, and what about the middle of the day, what do you think? Tell me what you think about in the middle of the day, or how about you try you don't try to do something they say you try and do something. I'm gonna try and I'm gonna do something. No, no, no, no, you try to do something. Come on now and then pooh in. I hear that one on Fox all the time. Pooh in, pooh in.
Speaker 2: What's poo in?
Speaker 1: It's poo Come on now? So here's this is the folks you'll be sharing the dais with tomorrow if you go to the No Kings really listening to this twitch. She apparently moved to Costa Rica and she realizes that she wants to be here even though Trump's the president.
Speaker 5: You're an American who is considering leaving the country to move somewhere else. Make sure that the location you choose isn't based off of fear and lack mentality. I regret moving to Costa Rica. It's a beautiful Rica, Costa Rica well country. I love the nature and wildlife. But moving to a third world country where I don't know the language, I don't have any connections.
Speaker 2: She went to Coasta Rica, should speak Spanish.
Speaker 5: Wow, that resources or opportunities. That didn't make my life any easier by any means. I was just so scared of what's going on in America politically that I was in fight or flight. I was like, how am I gonna afford to survive? Like, how am I going to find a place to live? Like I was freaking out, And then I came here and made my life so much harder.
Speaker 2: And now are you talking?
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm trying to go back, And I just like wish I didn't leave in the first place. And it's so weird to like want to move to America right now with everything that's going on. But I just left so many privileges.
Speaker 1: And this is a chick you date and you go, like when you're younger and you're a politically Oh my gosh, this chick's a.
Speaker 5: Nutbag resources behind and I want them back.
Speaker 2: She wants her privilege. As a kid, I.
Speaker 5: Had these really luxurious vacations through my friends and family members, where like my first introduction to Costa.
Speaker 1: Rica, Costa Rica, Costa Rica, and you're sitting here, you go, she's still talking.
Speaker 5: It's like when I was venteen years old, I came with my friend's family and we stayed at exclusive resorts. We were having lunch at the Four Seasons, and like same with my Hawaii experiences. My family friends took me and we stayed at the Grand Wisla and the Hyatt, all these really fancy This is the.
Speaker 1: Kind of person that'll be at the No Kings rally tomorrow. This is one of these awfuls right, affluent white single or was the awful to stand for affluent white something liberal.
Speaker 5: Luxury resorts, and we would explore the areas too, but you know, living in nonavalle or bo is very different than taking a vacacy.
Speaker 1: I just can't believe she spent this much time talking about this. So she moved to Costa Rica because she hates Trump, and now she says she wants to come back.
Speaker 2: Let me just play. The last part was kind of funny.
Speaker 5: Privileged I've been and there's a lot of things that made me run away from LA and Orange County, some traumatic experiences and terrible people. But I left a lot of resources and great people behind, and I need to be in those environments again. I really even miss luxury environments.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's who you'll be with if you go to the King's rally tomorrow. That's why I want. I just wanted to show you the kind of person you'll be hanging out with tomorrow. That and the really old people that think we're in the fifties and fifties, the sixties again. Okay, So here we have another headline that's fantastic. The terrorist who we just caught is in custody a little facility, jail facility in Lafayet, Louisiana today is one of the terrorists, according to our government, is one of the in the FBI, one of the terrorists who went in on October seventh and slaughtered, raped, killed, tortured and kidnapped as many Jews as possible in an attempt to get the entire Muslim world to rise up to wipe Israel off the map, which is what Hamas does, which the Palestinian people voted to put them in charge, and that's their charters to kill every Jew on the planet, particularly in Israel, from the river.
Speaker 2: To the sea.
Speaker 1: So we have a radical Islamic terrorist from Gaza or is the white liberals will say tomorrow Haraza.
Speaker 2: And he is.
Speaker 1: Illegally in possession of a firearm, shooting with his kids on some pictures according to the reports. And he is a terrorist from Rasa. He apparently when he filed for visa or he may have had fraud with his visa. He said he applied from Egypt, but he's from Rasa Mahwood. By the way, here the New York Times, they'll calls him a Louisiana man, just like the Maryland man. We have a Louisiana man. He's just a Louisiana man. No, that's what the New York Times called. US says, Louisiana man join Hamas led attack in Israel. So the way the New York Times posits their post, this is a man from Louisiana, born and raised in Louisiana, just like our Maryland man, right, who's illegal from Alsavador and an MS thirteen gang member. According to our government, Louisiana man, he's born and raised, your US citizen, and he went over to Gaza and join in the terrorist attack. That's how the New York Times decided to report it. From the headline, US says Louisiana man joined Hamas let attack twenty twenty three attack of Israel. Mahud I mean yahoub a'l motadi, bless you inoperative for a paramilitary group in Gaza that has fought alongside Hamas. Our government accuses him of organizing other arm fighters in Gaza and crossing into Israel following the first wave of a Hamas terrorist so on the morning of his phone was pinging in Gaza. On the morning of, his phone messages show him preparing weapons, body armors and plans across the Israeli border. He told the man that morning to get ready and the borders are open. The complaint says mister al Muadi told another man to bring the rifles to participate in the attack. Another message from him says, if you have a full magazine, bring it to me. Another ask for a bulletproof vest from somebody else. That same day has cell phone pinged in Israeli cell tower where at least sixty people were slaughtered by terrorists, including some Americans were murdered that were killed that day in Israel.
Speaker 2: In a kibbutz near the Celtar.
Speaker 1: Where his phone pinged, he was able to thank God for Joseph R. Biden Junior and cackling Kamala.
Speaker 2: He was able to illegally enter.
Speaker 1: The US under the Biden administration by lying on his visa. Thank you Joe, Thank you, Kamala, Kamala, you really are the most qualified prep person ever run for president. You beat Thomas Jefferson absolutely partial Senate candidate, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. Anyway, so there we go. A person named mahmud I living in Cairo, Egypt, electronically signed a US visa application at twenty twenty four said he was born in Gaza lived there until March twenty twenty five for he entered. Now I'm sitting in Dallas Fort Worth, which, of course we know that producer Chris is sitting in Houston, which is a suburb of Dallas. If you're not familiar with the city called Houston, it's a suburb of where I'm at. Anyway, he literally this guy came in through where I live, Dallas Fort Worth, at the National Airport, and he Flewida, Texas after killing Jews. Then he spent some time in Oklahoma where he shot guns with his kids. So he can't have guns because he's in illegal and FBI located him Lafayette, Louisiana, working at a restaurant. Look at that the terrace next door. Great comments on this. I want to get into coming up next on this terraff and then we're gonna get in all the mayhem with people attacking Ice in Chicago, LA and all over this country. Do not miss this coming up next to's Chris croc in for Jesse Kelly on.
Speaker 2: The Jesse Kelly Show. Yeah yeah, Chris crock.
Speaker 1: In for Jesse Kelly on The Jesse Kelly Show. Okay, just breaking moments ago. To add to the Latin Kings ganger. I grew up in Chicago. Actually I went to the same high school. I didn't know until Charlie Kirk was murdered. Charlie went to Wheeling High School as we called it, Queenen Man in Chicago, and we had the Latin Kings.
Speaker 2: There was a presence there.
Speaker 1: It's a I to this very moment, my understanding is a Chicago gang, not national, but I grew up very familiar with who they are, and they're a powerful street gang in the city of Chicago. Of course Latin meaning you know Latino Kings, So Latin Kings. We know the one of their big guys in Chicago put out a bounty. He's been arrested. He put it out in snapchat. You know, if I can kill a cop with a Ice or Bard Patrolity ten thousand or Bovino put a hit out on him. So he's in custody. He's illegal, and obviously for telling people I'm gonna if you murder him, I'll pay you. We have another one, this time in the town I'm in right now, Dallas Fort Worth. This just came out this afternoon from Bill mlujin Fox News breaking DHS announces Mexican illegal alien in Dallas has been arrested for allegedly offering bounties for the murder of ice agents posting on TikTok and banished for quote ten dudes in Dallas with a determination, got a sload on here. Ten dudes in Dallas with determination who aren't afraid to you. And that's got two skeletons or two skulls ten k for east IH agent fed sa Eduardo Aguilar also had a loaded handgun in his vehicle to Thony for illegals to possess firearms in the United States of America. By the way, speaking of illegals possessing firearms, Ian Roberts, the illegal in Iowa, we now know that he registered to vote in Maryland twice. He lied and Maryland apparently he says, you can lie and say you're a citizen and vote. We trust you we absolutely trust you. In fact, here's that audio from Maryland Today, Fox forty five.
Speaker 3: After filing a public records request with French George's county, the American Accountability Foundation uncovering not one but two voter registrates applications for Ian Roberts, one from twenty eleven, the other twenty sixteen. On both Roberts clearly signing under penalty of perjury, he's eligible to vote, but one crucial section remaining unclear under the question are you a US citizen?
Speaker 2: Robert's response redacted.
Speaker 6: What immediately stood out to us was that the county went to paynes to blackout whether mister Roberts had told them that he was in the country legally.
Speaker 3: Tom Jones, president of the watchdog organization, arguing, even with the redaction, it raises serious concerns over Maryland's election integrity. Whether Roberts lied or the county made a mistake, a non citizen was still added to the roles.
Speaker 6: We can't rely on the honor system to hope that illegal aliens won't lie to US. I guarantee that there are hundreds, if not thousands, of illegal aliens registered to vote in Marria. Roland, and as Prince George's county showed us they don't care about this.
Speaker 1: But remember the Democrats swear there's no voter fraud, or if it is, it is just a handful of people. And everything you say about voter fraud and voter registration and drop boxes and mail in ballots and stamps, it's all bs. There is nothing to see here. Right by the way, speaking of Iowa and Ian Roberts, the illegal who was who has long rap sheet with many crimes, including many weapons crimes. Hired as the des Moinne Public School superintendent at the time. Jackie Norris, who is the des moin Public School chairwoman, who was the She's the former chief of staff for Missus Houssein Obama.
Speaker 2: She was her chief of state. You know how this well, you guys have talked about this. I'm sure she just I knew this was going to happen.
Speaker 1: She just withdrew her bid for candidacy for US Senate in Iowa, who she would Everything is a lie. It's all about illegals.
Speaker 2: Even with weapons offenses. They're so great for the kids. Oh, it's for the children.
Speaker 1: We need legals teaching our children, running the school district for the children. She previously served as I mentioned as the chief of staff to Missus Hussain Obama. I did want to add one more thing about who the New York Times calls a Louisiana man, who instead is a terrorist Gaza man who fraultunately came into our country and was living his life here after slaughtering Jews, according to nor froneral government in Israel. On October seventh, Katie Pavlich tweeted this, I wanted to mention this because I have a strong opinion on this. She said, we should stop allowing visa applications from areas of the world that hate us. Let me sit for this in a minute with you, because what you need to know is this. You never must forget this. We should never allow one person from Gaza, from Palestina, for the West Bank to ever come into this country. You know what, because they hate us, because they hate Jews, because they want to kill Jews. Okay, and don't trust me, don't listen to me. Trust them. Remember after October seventh, when they murdered the Jews and they rate the Jews, kidnapped them, torture them, et cetera. After that, there was a poll done in Gaza and seventy two percent of Gaza and said they still love they loved hamas they love what they saw on October seventh. Give me more, give me more, and you wonder why. Rashida Telip said nothing after Trump achieved peace in Gaza with a ceasefire. And yes it may be broken out again because they won't bring the dead back home from to Israel. But he achieved peace, and Rashida Telib said nothing. That tells you everything. But we should never allow one here because they hate us, they hate our values, and they hate the Jews and they have no place in this country.
Speaker 2: No. Never. Let me just look at where she leave the.
Speaker 1: First quote unquote Palestandian American who is in Congress, How do you like that action?
Speaker 2: Hard pass for me?
Speaker 1: Keeping on the illegals who are getting hired to do things, for example, run our school districts. How about this coming out today? Ice arrests police officer in Hanover Park, Illinois. It's a suburb of Illinois of Chicago. I should say that's the second illegal who was a cop. You know, if you're illegal, you can't have a firearm. That is the second one. This one in Hanover Park, Illinois, was a police officer at the time, was living illegally in the US for ten years, and rightfully, Tricia McLaughlin from DHS said, what kind of police department gives criminal illegal aliens badges and guns. It's a felony for aliens to even possess a firearm a law enforcement officer who's actively breaking the law.
Speaker 2: Exactly right, because the.
Speaker 1: Left, the Democrats think that literally illegals our best to be our police officers, our best to be our voters, and our best to be our superintendents. Yes, so much more. Coming up next our number two, The Jesse Kelly Show. It's Chris crock In for Jesse