Speaker 1: In a world of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. It's the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: As the clock strikes thirteen, it's Wednesday, the seventh of May of Our Lord, twenty twenty five. Well, today begins real id and of course they're saying they're going to make some concessions, a lot of extra paperwork if you don't have it. But this goes back, of course, and we're also going to be talking about how we laid the foundation for this police state. The real Idea law goes back to two thousand and five when they did the prep Act. But today we're going to have as our guest in the third hour, Chris Emory, his documentary that's been around for about a decade, a little bit more than a decade. They now have some new information about the Oklahoma City bombing. I think you're going to find it a fascinating refresher course for what was before nine to eleven the biggest terrorist attack on American soil, both it and nine to eleven terrorist attacks done by our government. A lot of information pointing to that. So he's going to be joining us in the third hour. We have an interview that recorded yesterday, so I know how good it is. You want to hang around for that. We'll be right back. We're also going to have an update as to the amazing pump and dump grift in the Trump meme coin. The numbers are staggering, the number of people who lost money and the few who made an astounding, astronomical amount of money. Well, let's talk first about the federal real ID. And as I said before, this goes back to two thousand and five. This is when we had started having all of the legislation for the police state, police and surveillance state, and the aftermath of nine to eleven, and in the aftermath of the commission that was there to study it. Of course, it was not there to do it cover up, and it was there to recommend the next steps to be taken based on that phony event. No people died. But I'm saying that the phony explanation that they had for federal real ID requirements take effect today. As airport worries grow, they'll have enhanced security features. Of course, on these real IDs, they've got barcodes, holograms, all these things supposedly for anti counterfeiting. And even though this has been delayed, it was supposed to go into effect in two thousand and eight, has been delayed because we don't want an ID, But they're busy working on implementing the digital ID. That's what the digital cache is about, That's what the stable coins are about, that's what the crypto is about. All of it is about setting up a digital ID with biometrics on it as well. So in a sense, this real ID is very antiquated, but the concerns are the same and the motivations are the same. So beginning today, to get onto a domestic flight to enter secure federal facilities, why would you ever want to do that voluntarily? Or to access certain military bases after the deadline has been pushed back multiple times over a twenty year period. The requirement of real ID comes from twenty years ago, the Commission on nine to eleven, and they said, well, we've got to make IDs harder to fake. What about that ID that they found on the pile of the rubble therey. We're supposed to believe that you had this massive airplane crash, fires and all the rest of the stuff, and somebody allegedly found that ID on the ground handed it over to the New York Police Department as an ID for Satam al Suquami. Yeah, yeah, nothing suspicious about that, right, you want to talk about fake IDs? I wonder if can the real ID survive an airplane fire? Is ow, it's what they're requiring it on airplanes now, So we'll be able to go through and get everybody's ID after they have crashed the black box ID. But again, this is going back to two thousand and five, and of course as part of that legislative suite, they put in the PREP Act, that notorious bomination that says that you can't get any compensation for what they do to you with emergency vaccines. The PREP Act even worse than the nineteen eighty six Childhood Vaccine Act that fact sheet pushed through. So yeah, the rush of nine to eleven. Well, Christinoham says, travelers with no real ID can still fly for now, for now. Isn't that nice? How nice of her? But you'll be having to take extra steps, says the Homeland Security head who likes to play dress up. You'll still be able to fly, but you have to be prepared for extra scrutiny, because you know, you have to prove that you're not a terrorist, got to prove it, got to prove it to fly amazing. I'm just so done with airports and airplanes. I hope I never have to fly again. You may be diverted into a different line, and you may have to take extra steps, but people will now still be allowed to fly for now. And of course the extra steps are a lot of forms from your government. These ideas keep our country safe. She said, No, they don't know. They don't. Neither does she Neither is homeland security. They don't keep us safe. But did you get a goal star reminiscent of the Nazi government. It feels like an attack on everyday, people, said one person having to upgrade their licenses, all this identification for something that, really, you know, seems like we've been fine without it. We'd be much better off without the government pushing it. We'd be much better off without the government that pushes it. Travelers without real ID can use their passport. But even with that, there's still alternatives for the new requirements. So even if you don't have a passport, you can fill out a Transportation Security Administration Form one four one five, also known as the Certification of Identity Form, and if if the TSA official is able to confirm the details given to them. Passengers will be allowed to go through the security checkpoints and board their flights. Passengers who go this route may be subject to additional pack downs and screenings and questions and other extra security. You know, when one of the reasons I hate flying is because I absolutely refuse to use these machines. Means out of principle, not necessarily I don't know what they're doing physically medically to you, but I refuse out of principle to use them. So when we would travel, even so, I always go through the pack down stuff. And you know, the little game that they like to do with me is they like to make me stand next to the X ray machine, which I also refuse to do. Is it's just a wonderful experience. They want me to stand next to the X ray machine because I don't want to go through the scanner and I refuse to stand next to X ray machine. And when I travel with my family, one time when we went up to Washington State, we came back and we all opt out, and so the one guy says, let's just go, you know, just let you through, right, because it was all family and we're all opting out of it and everything except Travis got in a different line and they put him over on the other side, and they did give him the full pack down treatment. And of course I videotape that right the phone, and so I'm making a video of it. And the guy gets really upset. He said, I just let you through, and now you do this to us. And I turned the camera on him and I said, you haven't done me or my family a favor at all. We're Americans. We don't deserve to be treated like criminals, like we live in a Nazi country. Your identity papers. Please show me identity papers, right, Nazi occupied America, that's what this is. You're not doing me a favor to let me through. So yeah, if I keep flying, I'm gonna get arrested because they keep getting worse airport detentions. Have travelers freaked out? Says the Atlantic freaks me out. Certainly does, because I know where all this stuff came from. I know about the underwear bomber. I mean you know about that, right, I can't they remember the lawyer's name. I interviewed him several times. There was a lawyer who you know this under dishoveled guy was a lawyer who was coming back on the plane. They're coming from abroad. His name was Haskellne. I think he's now out of the country. I think he's living in Panama. He must be really happy with a Trump moves about Panama. Anyway, he was a lawyer and he noticed in this foreign country. He's sitting there and this really disheveled guy comes up and he's accompanied by guy that is very sharply dressed in a suit and all the rest of this stuff. And the guy who's in the suit talks to the attendant there to check this person in or whatever, and the other guy is kind of like out of it, right, that's really strange. He's looking at how strange that is. And so then they get on the plane and this guy is setting up a couple of rows in front of him. It's like, that's the guy, you know. And so he's kind of watching this guy because it's like, what is this guy? Is he a criminal or something? He's he got a guy in a suit escorting him. The way he's dressed me, he looks like a homeless guy. They just drug off the street. And then in the flight, you know, this guy tries to you know, set his underwear on fire. Whatever it was that he did, you know, it was the pretense for them to put in the scanners. It was so funny that American carol that was done by the Zuckerberg uh was Zuker brothers, I think comedy, and they had predicted this whole thing with absurdity. As people going through the security, they having to take well, we have to take this off now because this mom or and this moment I think that was before all that if I remember correctly, but whether it was before it or after, it certainly was an accurate satire. Anyway, he sees this guy doing this and he wanted to testify and say this whole thing was a setup. And this guy's lawyer wanted him to testify, he said, and of course, you know the witness was a lawyer himself. What they did was the guy used the fact that this very credible witness, a lawyer himself, had seen this whole thing set up and knew it was a setup and was going to tell people it was a setup. And the other lawyer, lawyer for the guy that was the supposed underwear bomber, used that as leverage to get a favorable plea bargain for his client and not go to court. And he was really bummed out about that because he wanted the truth to come out. So he's going on a lot of alternative media. I interviewed him twice. So the interesting thing about it is, of course that chert Off, the first head of Homeland Security, had left the government at that point in time, was working with a company that was ready to roll out these body scanners. They had him all manufactured and waiting to roll out. This all happened on Christmas holidays right and the following Thanksgiving, there was a boycott of the of the scanner machines that was organized and we heavily promoted it at Info Wars. And in response to this organized boycott on the heaviest travel day of the year around Thanksgiving, they just shut down all the machines and all the scanning and everything. Just let everybody go through no problem, because they didn't want to lose that pushback from citizens. They didn't want people to feel how powerful they were. But you it was in response to the citizens they did surrender that and it showed that all of this stuff is a fraud. And of course we have seen over and over again we have a congressmen who will not tell us the truth. They won't tell it. They have seen where the audit tests that look to see if you can sneak something through on the deliberately right, they test them out and they've hinted that it is the high eighties or low nineties percentile of failure. But they won't tell us. Our congressmen won't tell us. They could go on the floor of Congress and they could tell it, and they could do that with immunity, but they won't do it. They won't do it, and so we know that it doesn't work. The other thing that we know reason that we know that it doesn't work is because if there was a threat to airports or airplanes, we would have had an attack, because they're totally ineffective their measures. If you've got something that fails ninety percent of the time, if there's a real threat out there, we would have already had some attacks. And of course one of the other pushbacks against this was an engineer who sued them and as part of discovery he got information with internal TSA documents. Now, the government did not want those in the public record without reaction, but lawsuits get published on a website called pacer dot gov, and they mistakenly published the unredacted versions and had them up for almost a day. It was like put up in the morning. They got it down in the afternoon because we started heavily reporting it at info Wars. A guy calls up and say, hey, you know, they put this unredacted report up. You might want to grab it, which we did. Then they took it down, and then they put up the redacted version, which was really handy because we could go through and look at these things side by side and see what is it that they didn't want us to know that we now know. And the key thing that came out of that was in twenty eleven, as there were all these fights going on, there was a fight the Texas legislature to stop the TSA from doing the patdown of children. It was put in by David Simpson, who was a genuine Christian conservative there in Texas. He did some really good work no longer in the legislature, of course, and he put out a bill and it passed unanimously in the Texas House and they said, you're not going to do that. And if you continue to pat down children and put them through naked body scanners and stuff, we're not going to allow that to happen in Texas. And so you had when it went to the Senate, it got shut down there because lieutenant governor was former CIA and he took his position as the lieutenant governor and head of the Senate to shut it down there. He was somebody who after he got out of the CIA, was set up in the oil business. You know, we kind of like the bushes, you know, that's what they like to do. And he spent more money getting elected as lieutenant governor than anybody had ever spent up to that time running for office in Texas. He shut it down. They did a second time, and again it passed not unanimously that time, but they were able to shut it down a second time. As all that was happening in twenty eleven. This document the surfaced is part of this lawsuit that they published and redacted, then put up the redacted version of it later. That document said in twenty eleven, when they were threatening to turn they said, you pass that, we're going to shut off all air traffic to Texas, said the federal government and what that said was that there was no The TSA's own assessment said there was no threat to either airports or airplanes in that document. And of course we know that because we know how ineffective their measures are. You know, when you bunch everybody up for the sake of security, what you've done is you created a bigger terrorist opportunity. We know this just from common sense. We know it from security people. They said, you bunch everybody up at a checkpoint, terrorists will just bomb them there, right, And we've seen that happen and in countries where you have people in the church, won't get airport type security bag checks all the rest of the stuff and bunches everybody up. And so what the terrorists do, They set the bomb off at that location. So airport attentions have travelers freaked out, says The Atlantic. Now they're talking about predominantly people who are immigrants or visitors or whatever. They might have green cards that are legal, but that doesn't matter, not with the new border patrol and customs, right they So the anxiety is not limited immigration lawyers. Ahead of summer travel season, online message boards have been humming with vacation worries. Users are telling one another to delete social media accounts on their devices, turn off facial recognition features to make it harder for officers to gain access and pack photo copies of their personal documents such as birth and marriage certificates. This is what we have to do to travel. I blame the license license to drive stuff. That's part of where the slope was to going back even before this deliberate police state stuff, the idea that you'd have to have the government's permission to travel.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: I know people are sovereign citizens who say, well, if I'm driving for commercial purposes, you can regulate me. But if I am traveling and i'm traveling, I'm not here for hire. I'm not making a living doing this. You have no right to require a driver's license. And they're legally there, one hundred percent right. But just like all the rest of this stuff, we our court system is so corrupt they're not interested in hearing legal arguments. I have known people who've been tax protesters and said, well, you know, here, according to this, blah blah blah, you know, and the judge says, you're not going to talk about that, and if you continue to talking about I'll hold you in contempt. Next go to your next thing and shut down one after the other. Any arguments, they're not going to listen to anything, not going to let the jury hear any evidence against that. That's the way air court systems are. I've seen it over and over again in any not just in tax is not just an identification or driving. I've seen it with everything, everything that they do, if it has something to do with their power. In March, a German born New Hampshire resident arriving at Boston's Logan Airport was arrested in jailed now faces deportation over a years old marijuana charge. A Canadian woman detained at a southern California border crossing spent two weeks in a grim immigration and customs enforcement lock up. A Green card holder from Ireland who has lived in the United States for forty years, was taken into custody last month in San Francisco in a national airport because of drug convictions that had been expunged from her record. She is still in ice custody and faces deportation. There's also the story that I told about the two German teen girls that were backpacking around the world and when they got to Hawaii. The Customs and Border Patrol people wanted to know where they were staying, what hotel was like, We're not staying in hotel, we're backpacking. And they arrested them. I mean, they put these two girls in shackles, kept them in lock up with some dangerous people for a couple of days, and then put them in shackles again and took them to the airport and send them out of the country. Our country is getting crazy, folks. You can argue all you want about justification for this and exceptions for this, and we're okay because Trump's in order office and all the rest of this stuff. No, no, and it's both. It's not just Trump, it's Trump Democrats, all of them, all of them. Lawyers say that their clients foreign citizens residing abroad or Green card holders living in the United States. Even some US citizens are worried that their interaction with the border patrol officers station at airports and border crossings will end badly. David Fishman, a travel consultant in Michigan, says he will tell anxious travelers and when they're planning the vacations, consider booking a domestic trip instead of going abroad if only for peace of mind. You know, if you stay within the continental United States, you know, you're even going to Hawaii, he says, you don't have to worry about border patrol. You don't have to have a face to face with them, not yet anyway, right, But you understand transportation. The TSA is about transportation, not about airports. It's a Transportation Security Administration or agency or whatever it's called. It's about transportation. And they've tried in the past to all this kind of stuff out on domestic bus travel, greyhound travel, things like that. Are trains, it's coming and it's one of the reasons why they want to push these fifteen minute cities and these you know, the cars that Elon, Musk and Uber and all the rest of them are going to rent to you by the ride, is because they don't want you traveling without their permission. It's all about the ID. Although US citizens cannot be denied entry into the US, all other categories of non citizens, even in some cases legal permanent residents with green cards, are at risk of being denied entry are deemed inadmissible by a Customs and Border Patrol officer. Well, we're going to take a break. When we come back, we're going to talk about the you know, we've talked in the past about the billionaire sports stadiums, and we're going to talk about the billionaire data centers. What an astounding ripoff that is even worse than the sports stadiums, not nearly as entertaining either, And so we will talk about that, and we'll talk about how the only success that people have had in terms of stopping this has been organizing locally, and there are some groups that are helping people to organize locally. And so we're going to take a quick break and we will be right back.
Speaker 1: Analyzing the globalists. Next move. And now the deep and nutshell.
Speaker 2: On rumble t Norman Artist says, real id murder jab sprang us like bugs every day. Our government hates us and wants to kill us all. You're absolutely right, certainly people who run it for the top down. On rumble Wally Walras says, I don't fly anymore anyway. I got robbed at PDX Airport for five thousand dollars in twenty eighteen. They haven't flown since. I'm assuming that was the so called civil asset forfeiture where they take your cash because you know cash is a crime, and don't charge you whether they're breaking the law. That's where the civil comes in. Yeah, this is not a law. This is a rule passed by the regulatory agencies. Therefore, you have no due process. We don't have to charge and convict you before we take your assets. We just take them. We just steal it, and we call it civil asset forfeiture. One. What an amazing euphemism that is. Anyway, on rumble KWD sixty eight, Trump said, Doge found something unbelievable that was two weeks ago, but that on the list of all the other non delivered daily mouth diarrhea on rumble so I went Goy said, are we going to need permits to leave our pods in twenty fifty, Well, that would be a definitive Yes, they get us in pods, they won't have us locked down. This is what this is all a task for. And so part of that, you know, tying in with all this real idea and all the rest of this stuff, is there a desire to have these big data centers. The big data centers are going to be necessary for them to do all of this analysis of us real time analysis store all the information then, of course to propagandize us and to lie to us about all this. The new stadium scam is a server farm. This is from reason local governments love giving sweetheart deals to billion dollar companies and now data centers instead of football stadiums. I've talked about that. I did a report on this, one of the first reports I did in for Wards back in twenty twelve. I think I talked about the what was then. Well, it still is an astronomical sum, but they've gotten much more ludicrous amounts on the subsidies for these sports stadiums. They give massive subsidies to billionaires so that we can all watch millionaires play a boys game in the stadium. I don't care what they do, but they ought to pay for their own business and their own stadium. But now the big grift is that we're going to subsidize heavily these big tech companies so they can come in with a big data center. Laporte, Indiana, a small city between South Bend, Indiana Chicago, Illinois. A recent announcement that Microsoft is investing over a billion dollars into a vast new data center campus in Laporte is expected to be transformational for the town of only twenty two thousand people what they need, and again it's locally organizing. Is how you're going to stop stuff like this. These local officials are out of their mind if they want this or they're being paid off. Microsoft was given a forty year tax abatement on equipment, a renewable state sales tax exemption through two thousand and sixty eight forty three years, and just two and a half million dollars worth of payments in lieu of taxes over four years, about a third of what it would normally be after that nothing. Local utilities also will cover the cost of the infrastructure and pass it on to the people who buy electricity. Just sixty miles up the toll road, the toll road sits Soldier Field, home of the Chicago Bears. The stadium's two thousand and two post modern renovation cost five hundred and eighty six million dollars, three hundred and eighty seven million of which was shouldered by the taxpayers. That's two thirds, two thirds of over a half billion dollars was paid for by the taxpayers. Chicago only has six hundred and forty million dollars left to pay, and the Bears are now threatening to And how did it get up to six hundred and forty million dollars well with interest two hundred and fifty six million dollars in interest. So cities of long bankroll stadiums for billionaire team owners, while promising taxpayer jobs, tourists, tourism and civic pride and maybe even a Super Bowl. They say, the results almost uniformly dismal. Here they are from Cincinnati, Miami, Saint Louis, Charlotte, North Carolina. Cincinnati Bengals left Hamilton County, Ohio, buried in debt and bled obligated to fund high tech upgrades just to keep pace. In Miami, they spent half a billion dollars in public funds on a baseball stadium for the Marlins, only to see the Attendants collapse and the team gut it. Saint Louis Is still only to still paying off the Edward Jones Dome, even after the Rams skipped town for Sunnier La. So the team's gone and they're still paying for the stadium in Saint Louis. In Charlotte, North Carolina, the latest edition of this Hall of Shame. After handing out six hundred and fifty million dollars in tourism taxes to renovate Bank of America stadium, earning them the quote worst economic development deal of the year un quote distinction from the Center for Economic Accountability. But now we move to the server farms because it's not about fun and games anymore. Now they get serious in terms of watching us. Just as bad for taxpayers. Small towns and not a few big ones are bending over backward to lure data centers. Local economic development officials tilt the scales, suspend the rules, give away the farm. Says reason. Well, I say it'll create jobs. It'll put us on the map. It's worth the investment. Well, you know, so does small businesses. Great jobs, but they don't get any breaks. First, there's the infrastructure issue. Data centers demand massive utility upgrades power lines, substations, water lines, fiber, and roads. These are usually paid for by local utilities, by state infrastructure grants, or by rate payers. In Kansas City, Evergy announced that it would build two new power plants, largely to meet data center demand, costs that would be passed on to customers. In Northern Virginia, Dominion Energies data center grid upgrades are now a line item and a state wine electric rate hike in Virginia. State wide, they put it in as a line item. I guess it's okay if you put in a line item expense, as long as it's not one of Trump's tariffs. Right, Amazon got in trouble with that. You do that, you are a Chinese propagandist. According to Caro Lying Life, it don't tell people where this extra fee is coming from. Keep them in the dark, or we'll call you a communist propagandist. Next, there's tax increment financing amount Pleasant Wisconsin. Microsoft got a deal that allows a company to recapture up to forty two percent of its own property taxes, not only avoiding taxes but being reimbursed with public dollars. I tell you Microsoft is doing the deals, aren't they? There's always been about their political connections. These deals are struck behind closed doors, insulated from scrutiny, built on the assumption that any growth is good, even if it's paid for by taking your neighbor's wallet. Ana let's project that data center capacity will more than triple by twenty thirty and five years. Five years the estimate that the US will need to reach thirty five gigawatts of capacity by then, double today's total. As jiggaw smarty right back to the futility of the utilities. The surge is largely driven by artificial intelligence, which alone accounts for seventy five percent of all data center demand that they make by twenty thirty. So they got a double it and seventy percent of that is going to be AI. These facilities listen to this already draw more electricity than some nations, some nations, and Goldman Sachs projects that they will consume up to nine percent of US power by twenty thirty. Because AI is there to spy and to lie. That's what it's about. Spying and line and if you're going to spy in line of people, all the government's got a blank check for you. Nothing is too much. So how do we stop this? Well, Futurism had an interesting article. It's kind of a tech site. They said, small towns are rising up against these AI data centers. We don't want to be the next data center alley. And that's the big corridor that's there in Virginia. As AI creeps further into our lives, so do the hulking data centers that power it, but not everyone is stoked about their neighbors bulky, noisy, and they hog resources like electricity to staggering scale. They place a huge burden on the local power grids and on water that were only designed for small town homes, not state of the art industrial facilities. But of course we've seen this for a long time. You know, the NSA had two big data facilities, one of them back east of the Washington area. The other one they put out in Bluffdale, Utah, years ago. And you know, they're busy keeping copies of everything that goes on on the Internet so that when they get fast enough computers, quantum computing or something like that, they'll be able to go back and data mind that and pigeonhole every one of us. And so they put that the one that's out west in Bluffed All, Utah. They put that out in the middle of the desert. He uses more water than a city and more power as well. But they don't care about any of that stuff. Money is no object for the federal Empire. It just conjures it up out of thin air, and neither party cares about balancing this stuff. It's all nonsense. I mean Trump let them take the debt ceiling off for two years through a temper tantrum when Johnson didn't get that through. He doesn't want to balance the budget, doesn't want to reduce spending. He wants the ceiling taken off. There hasn't been any real cuts proposed. You know, Elon Musk is bragging about how and sixty five billion dollars that he's taken out. That's nothing, really and those cuts are not real either. They're not. They're still being litigated. In most cases, most of these things aren't. They've given extra bonuses to a lot of federal employees to take early retirement, but other than that, not any real quote unquote cost savings, and that was very expensive to do that. Hyper scale data centers bring few benefits to communities, said a grassroots campaign that has successfully repulsed a data center in their area. It's called peaceful peculiar because they're in peculiar Missouri. I live in peculiar. Dozens of communities around the nation severely struggle from the presence of data centers. It's only about maximizing their profits, so they choose properties as close as possible to a large power supply. Now this group has a Facebook page. It's called Don't Dump Data on Peculiar, and they welcomed input. They so they put up a Facebook page and they said, please tell us if you're an activist or an organizer in other communities and you've been fighting this grift from the data centers. I think a lot of people who helped them. And it's a good model for this because if we do this on many other issues. I think, you know, these things can only be stopped. If they're going to be stopped, they're only going to be stopped at the local level. What works, well, we need to start coordinating that. Maybe you know, Facebook will let you do that. They did in this particular case. And so there was a company called let's see what is it, it was called diode Ventures diode Ventures, and they switched them off. I guess they switched off that diode facility. Now, after successfully fighting off the diode facility last October, the organizers of Peculiar have become a resource now to fellow activists as far away as Indiana, Idaho, Georgia, and Texas. So people started pulling their their what they were doing to slow these things down or stop them. They stopped it, so now that's become another resource. We don't want to be the next Data Center Alley, said an organizer from Indiana. That is a nickname given to a stretch of land at northern Virginia home to over fifty of the facilities, with many more on the way. Data Center Alley is a cautionary tale helping to fuel the loose, pay it forward style of campaigning in Indiana. They found that out of thirty ongoing proposals, two were repelled in the last month alone, on top of five more rejections in the past year. That's all despite a corporate friend league governor with generous tax incentives offered by state lawmakers. Local residents themselves, not larger groups, are proving to be the most effective line or defense against the looming threat of data center development. That's always going to be our solution, Our solution to big government, to corporate fascism, a merger of government and corporations is going to be organizing at the local level. This is a great example of it, and so we're building our tools to help local folks feel like they have the knowledge and the resources to be able to engage at these local levels. So an organizer with Citizens' Action Coalition, when we have several dozen data center proposals in the state of Indiana more coming, a small organization like ours can't be there for each individual fight. So they realize that the power is in decentralizing and the power is in getting people connected and organized at the local level about things that are going to direct affect them. So how is this data going to be used? Well, we already know it's the government. It's going to use it to spy on us, and they also use it to lie to us, to push us with propaganda one way or the other, to gaslight us. Palenteer partnering with the Department of Defense on the controversial AI project called Maven. This is a merger, of course. Palenteer is a merger in a sense of AI. In the older sense, AI was anticipatory intelligence, which they could they can infer a lot of things about you just from the metadata. As Hayden was saying, Michael Hayden, and he said, we don't want your person. We're not listening to your personal phone calls, and we're not reading your text messages and emails. We just want that metadata. Well, that was even worse, said William Binnie when I interviewed him. He said, it's the metadata that tells him even more than if they were listening to your phone conversations or whatever. That's part of geospatial intelligence where they analyze your movements, who you come in contact with, all the rest of the stuff. They can infer all kinds of things about that. Your politics can be inferred from that, your religion can be inferred from that. They are very good at that. And once they do that, once they collect all that information with geospatial intelligence, then they can anticipate what you're going to do. They boast about how they know better than you what you're going to do. They called that AI anticipatory intelligence. And so Pallateer has been at the center of this. And Pollateer has always been selling stuff to the government, to the spy agencies, to the military, that type of thing. They've started doing more domestic stuff now, But years ago Pollanteer had just massive numbers of billboards up in Washington, especially in the Subway area, because they were marketing themselves to the federal agencies that were there. NATO recently announced a partnership of Palanteer to acquire the controversial Maven smart system as part of an effort to complete a digital transformation of NATO. This is from Derek Brose, last American vagabond and of course Polunteer founded by Alex carb and Peter Teel, as he points out, the technocrat Zionists who also happened to be the steering committee members of the Builderberg Group. And the man smart system uses AI generated algorithms and memory learning capabilities to scan and to identify enemy systems. This is what they're working on now, is the methods for them to be able to switch over the killed decision to the artificial intelligence. It'll go out in profile things, determine who the enemies are, who the friends are, and then fire the weapons without having humans in the loop. Because you have humans in the loop, the other AI will beat you to it. So that's the arms race that is coming. And so the NATO's had a lot of problems with standardization. They got radio systems that don't work with each other, that are incompatible with each other. So you know, hey, look just use signal. I mean, you know, Pete Hegseth did, Mike Waltz, Yeah, no problem, just use signal. Signal chat. Anyway, the Maven system has already been in use by certain US military outfits. They have even used it in the Ukraine Russian conflict. The US has used Maven to spot Russian defence outposts and April of twenty twenty four, Pounteer was also awarded a four hundred and eighty million dollars deal by the Army to use this system. The Financial Time says it's likely to be one of Paleteer's most significant military contracts of twenty twenty five. And again we look at Alex s. Garp. You know, he gets downright gleeful about killing his enemies. And so this goes back to the original Project Maven in April twenty six and of course, if you remember it came out at that point time back in twenty eighteen, a lot of Google employees made public protesting Google's involvement in Project Mavin. They said, we believe Google should not be in the business of war, and war is a business. Google would eventually drop out of that project, and so would Eric Schmidt drop out of anything having to do with Google. He had already was no longer the CEO, but had been on the board. But he got out around that time, and he has now been become kind of the Pentagon guru for high tech weapons, especially artificial intelligence. Eric Schmidt is doing that along with Peter Thiel and along with Palenteer. And so before we take a break here that there's now bring it Home. A Freethought project has an article from Reclaim the Net. Texas bill is declaring a war on memes, a war on memes. Yeah, they don't want you to do satire. That's a very difficult thing for them to deal with. What's being dressed up here as election integrity in this Texas bill is at its core a disturbing attempt to police satire, commentary, and political expression. Saul Alinsky said satire is the most dangerous weapon. He said, there's no defense against it. Well, even a demonic Marxist, I say demonic. He dedicated his book Rules for Radicals to Lucifer, the original rebel. He said he's right about that. He certainly knows his devils, doesn't he Marx Lucifer all these and he said satire is the most dangerous saying there's no defense against it. I guess though even he couldn't imagine the politicians and the lawyers and how they would use intellectual property as a weapon. So it's deceptively framed as a measure to combat AI misinformation. It would in reality make a criminal offense to share altered political content such as memes or edited videos, unless it carries a government mandated disclaimer that has yet to be determined. Now, I said this about the AI bill that was being pushed by Millennia Trump, and Trump had said out, nobody makes more fun of it than me. Right, that's where this is headed. I said, that's where this is headed. I said, yeah, they're talking about, you know, people doing fake pornography, you know, taking your face and making pornographic images with it. And Milania wanted to take the lead on that because I guess she wants her cut. She wrote her book. She's very proud of her pornographic asked, very proud of it. I guess she just wants to get paid anyway. Uh. This is being championed by former House Speaker Dade Feelin. His medical career has been marred by a controversy. That's a polite way of putting it. He was drunk dad as Speaker of the House, I talked about it. This is two years ago. This is why he's former speaker.
Speaker 4: Paxton has not provided any real hard proof of his allegation, but last Friday, video recorded from the House floor shows the speaker conducting a late night portion in the fourteenth hour of a fourteen hour session with slurred speech.
Speaker 2: There is a different cadence and not the rapid fire calling of votes normally heard, while Feelan presides, we're going to play that he was drunks first from mid nineteenth again, that's the d was drunk. Following that, you'll hear it last night and listen, mister.
Speaker 3: Campbell, the center of the author is Jacob is adopted. What zero seven zero?
Speaker 5: This is record vote the clerk ring.
Speaker 3: The bell show voting, mister Smith voting, I.
Speaker 6: Sweener voting nay.
Speaker 2: This is when he was sober. That was so they did drunk then sober. Now we're back to drunk, mis adopted.
Speaker 3: Sure recognizes mister mister Johnson of Harris, mister Johnson of Harris.
Speaker 2: Do you recognized them? How about that? It's so blind drunk. I'm surprised that he could recognize them. So that's Dade Feeling, former House speaker. He is the one who introduced this law to criminalize memes. If an acted, that would treat the unapproved sharing of such content by campaigns or candidates as a class a misdemeanor punishable by up to a year behind bars. It's coming out of your Republican Texas. Simply spending more than one hundred dollars to promote an altered image, video, or audio clip without the required government approved language would be enough to trigger prosecution. A Texas Ethics Commission would be tasked with declaring exactly what this mandated language should look like, right down to its size and color. They say, well, as they said, obviously it's going to create the purpose of this is to intimidate people. I hate the term a chilling effect. No, it's intimidation. It's intimidation to intimidate anybody that would use satire or parody or digital commentary to criticize politicians. There's a lot of opposition on social media. State Representative Shelley Luther, remember her, So you had the beauty salon and she got a Democrat locked her up. This is Clay Jenkins and Dallas. He was the mayor there, the city of the county mayor, which is the highest elected office. I think that was the title that no judge judge there. Here in Tennessee, it's called mayor at the county level, not a mayor of a city. So they have a mayor of a city, but then they also have a mayor of the county, which is the highest elected county official. In Texas, they have regular judges in a courtroom, but then the person who is the elected official, who is the highest elected official in the county, is called a judge there. Well, Clay Jenkins was a judge there. And I've talked about this many times, how when a bowler came to town with an illegal immigrant, it had civil rights and you had Clay Jenkins going around saying, don't worry about it. Yeah we got a bowler, but you know, go to the Dallas and Houston football game, you know, go see the Cowboys and the Wailers play, or whatever the Houston team is now. And he said, we've got lots of hospitals and lots of doctors if you get sick, right, And so they had the guy who had it died. Two nurses who were treating him got nearly died, nearly they got very sick, nearly died, and fact she came in, Francis Collins came in, Obama came in, and all these Democrats, with the Democrat Clay Jenkins, they were all telling her, but don't worry about it, everything's fine, Calm down, everything's fine. And even made it a point of going to the apartment and walking around without any protective clothing or anything. And then he wants to sell the viral scare tactics with COVID. Just a couple of years later, same guy, and that time, oh, I'm going to lock you down. Everybody's gonna be locked down. Completely different approach. And Shelley Luther was one of the people who pushed back on that. And she had a beauty beauty or salon and the Clay Jenkins, the county judge. She got the courtroom judge to put her in jail, and then I think she was pardoned by Abbott or something. But that was a fight. She got involved in politics. She's now a state representative, and she said, we are banning political memes and giving people up to a year in jail for failing to attach a disclosure to a cartoon. She tweeted, and I says, do you want to know what the Texas House is doing today. Well, I'll tell you we are banning political memes and giving people up to a year in jail for failing to attach a disclosure to a cartoon. She said. Democrats, of course, are rallying around this bill. What a joke.
Speaker 7: It is.
Speaker 2: Just like Dade Feeling is a joke. He brushed off the concerns. He said, all these days, I tell you add a disclosure for using altere media. No, I think he was sober when he said that, which makes it all the worse. Right, I think they should rename this bill. This is the bill for knucklehead politicians like Trump, who doesn't know about the MS three team being photoshopped. It fooled him, It really did fool him. And so there's a lot of really, you know, they should call it the knuckleheads and Chuckleheads Bill. There's a lot of chuckle heads out there who can't figure it out. Knuckleheads whatever, right, just knuckleheads and chuck lads. We're going to do it for them. We're going to put a special disclaimer on there for people like Donald Trump who can't tell photoshop from a picture, even when it's a really, really bad photoshop. But I don't even think they were even They weren't even trying to make it look like it was a tattoo. He just couldn't figure it out. To critics, this kind of rationale only reinforces how far the government is willing to reach into constitutionally protected expression. Yeah, imagine, Well the founders of this country would say about a jail sentence for doing a satire cartoon. Oh, they hate it when you do, because satire cartoons. You know, That's that's what the uh, the lawyers came after us for. And we're going to come back with that in a different form. We're not going to do exactly the same thing. We're going to put pretty close to it anyway. The bill includes minor exceptions for changes in superficial quality, such as color or brightness. It does nothing to protect party. So I guess, not wit a minute. If we're gonna change the color of brightness, does that mean they could enhance the orange color of Trump's skin? And not to do a disclaimer on that. It does nothing to protect parody or commentary, which have long been the core pillars of political discourse. It draws an arbitrary legal line around digital creativity, and it gives the government power to punish those who cross it because you know, we all know that sensors don't have a sense of humor. Implications are already dangerous elected officials andingly shielded from criticism or moving to criminalize the tools used by ordinary citizens to hold them accountable. And as all this is happening, As I said before, AI is a tool to lie in spy, is a tool that is dearly beloved by our lying spies who are heavily into the occult and people like the CIA. And so what about the speech of AI itself, You know it is being used satanically, demonically. The messages were insane and just saying a bunch of spiritual jargon as a headline. As Rolling Stone reports, users on Reddit are sharing how AI has led their loved ones to embrace a range of alarming delusions, often mixing spiritual mania and supernatural fantasies. Satanic demonic friends and family are watching an alarm as users insist that they've been chosen to fulfill sacred missions on behalf of sentient AI or non existent cosmic powers chatbot behavior that's just mirroring and worsening existing mental health issues, but at an incredible scale. A forty one year old mother and a nonprofit worker told Rolling Stone that her marriage ended abruptly after her husband started engaging in unbalanced conspiratorial conversations, which at GBT that spiraled into an all consuming obsession. She said, he became emotional about the messages and he would cry to me as he read them aloud. The messages were insane and just saying a bunch of spiritual jargon, she said. AI called the husband a spiritual a spiral star child. It says spiral, not spiritual, A spiral star child. That mean that he likes milky ways. It figured out that he has a pension for milky Way candy. Oh you're a spiral star job and called him a river walker river walker as he lived in San Antonio. The whole thing feels like black mirror, she said. Other users told the publication that their partner had been quote talking about lightness and dark and how there is a war, there is there is, and when things like this happen, it can be a physical psychological thing, but sometimes it's not. Anyway, chat GPT has given him blueprints to a teleporter. Some other sci fi type things that you're only see in movies. Another man told rolling Stone that his wife is changing her whole life to be a spiritual advisor and to do weird readings and sessions with people. I'm a little fuzzy on what it actually is, but it's all powered by chat GPT. Jesus, he said, no, he's a little bit confused to his chat g Lucifer, Lucifer. These AI induced delusions are likely the result of they said, people with existing tendencies. It's just it's just reinforcing somebody's psychosis, say the psychologists. But perhaps the strangest interview in rolling Stone's story was a man with a troubled mental health history who started using chat GPT for coding tasks, but then so it started to pull him into conversations on unhinged mystical topics. He pondered, is this real or am I delusional? Well, I'll tell you it is going to be used that way, whether it's being used by demonic forces or whether it's being used by the CIA. I'm being redundant here, aren't I. It will be used by dark, evil forces, and it will be used to lie to us and to spy on us. We're gonna take a quick break and we'll be right back. If you're listening to the David Night Show.
Speaker 6: Colonel Potter, Sir Corporal Clinger, I'm section eight, hit the toe.
Speaker 3: I'm wearing a Warner bro I played with dollas.
Speaker 6: My last wish is to be buried in my mother's wedding.
Speaker 3: Guy, I'm nuts.
Speaker 6: I should be out horse hockey. I've seen these dodges for forty years. All the tricks knew. A private pretended he was a mayor, carried a coat in his arms for weeks. Another fellow said he was a daisy, insisted we water.
Speaker 7: Him every morning.
Speaker 1: No, no, corporal, and ain't going to go with me.
Speaker 6: Now you get out of that fruit through and into a uniform, and you stay in uniform.
Speaker 8: This missus.
Speaker 1: Lead arm finished. I got to burn my bloomers.
Speaker 3: I see him around sometimes.
Speaker 2: I don't know that guy. I just see him around there sometimes. That's his introduction, Clinger's introduction to the new Colonel there Potter. Yeah, well, Supreme Court is going to allow Trump to implement transgender military band because these people should be sectioned data of the military. Right, You're crazy, Look, I'm crazy I'm wearing women's clothes now it's a virtue, and they're recruiting for people like Clinger have been under the Biden administration that has now changed under Trump. As a matter of fact, this is what Pete Hegsath said.
Speaker 9: No more pronouns, no more climate change obsession, no more emergency vaccine mandates, no more dudes in dresses. We're done with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I wish we were done with the undeclared wars all over the place. How about that. If we can get stop dudes and dresses, can we stop some of these wars that are unnecessary and undeclared. No, now they're going to ramp those up anyway. The Supreme Court granted an emergency request from the Trump administration to lift a nationwide injunction by blocking the policy while the litigation continues. It's not a done deal yet, folks. This is yet another example of one judge, a politically appointed judge, who decides that he is going to tell the commander in chief what to do. Now, Look, whether you agree with Trump or not, I mean, we have to have these clear lines of authority that are there, and clearly this is within the scope of the president to be able to make this decision. Unfortunately, both in both directions. Right when the Democrats get back in, or I guess we should call them the gender crats, when the gender crats get back in, they could reinstate this policy because it's been on again and off again as it goes back and forth tween Republicans and Democrats. And you didn't have any you didn't have any judges saying that Trump, that Biden couldn't put the policy back in that Trump had taken out. It only goes the other way, and so you have one judge who decides that he is going to overrule the commander in chief and he's going to set national policy. This is what I mean by judicial overreach and supremacy, and that really is the case. They said there's just over four thousand, and this is actually coming from NBC News, so this is probably a high figure for them because they're sympathetic to the trainees. They said there's over four thousand trainees, they said transgender people, but there's about two point one million active service, so we're looking at about zero point one percent according to them, and that number is pretty high probably, And that's in other words, about tenth of one percent. They said, we are not a theory, we are not a policy debate. We are real people doing real jobs, and they are real people who have deep psychological issues that interfere with their job. And it's not just the mental issues as well, because it isn't something that just distracts their focus and has them focused on their sexual obsessions all the time. It is something that is also being funded by taxpayers. And once they get these surgical procedures, they are now physically disabled, cannot deploy for a while, and they may have when they've they've got some kind of a bottom surgery or something, they may have a physical issue that is going to be a big problem for them doing any kind of deployment. And so this is from a sanity perspective, from a practical perspective, from a mental perspective, physical perspective, this needs to be shut down. So I'm glad they're doing it good. I hope that they can continue it. But again, remember this is just a Supreme Court saying. This judge says, I disagree with what Trump is doing, and I'm going to stop it nationally, and he put a stay on it. And so the Supreme Court says, no, we're going to let Trump's policy go through while this is still being litigated. But it could still be litigated. It might have to go back to be appealed to the Supreme Court. Yet again, they said that the policy quote generally disqualifies some military service individuals who have gender dysphoia that's the mental issue, or who have undergone medical interventions for gender dys For you, that would be the physical impairment that they have done. In implementing the policy, the government relied on Pentagon report for the first Trump term that said that people with gender dysphoia so called, are a threat to quote, military effectiveness and lethality. So they said, one person pushing back on it, said, this is based on the shocking proposition that transgender people do not exist. No know you exist. You are just detached from reality. And they this is just an acknowledgment that they're mentally and sometimes electively physically unable to do the job. That's what it's an acknowledgment of. So the Supreme Court stayed the lower court's preliminary injunction of one unelected political appointee, saying I'm going to set policy for the entire military tire two million person military. It was a six to three decision, and of course the three were the liberal justices sot of A or Kagan and Jackson Jackson, who famously did not know what is a woman. I guess Jackson still does not know what a woman is. These are the three appointed gendercrat judges, and they want to rule by gender fantasy. The Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, with of course, you know it's a very leftist court, denied Trump administration's stay and so you had a one judge who did it and put a stay on it, and then they appealed it to the Night Circuit Court. They said no, we're going to leave the stay in. They appealed it to the Supreme Court, and then they they removed the stay. In January, Trump signed two bills, one of them to root out the gender insanity that was called the Restoring America's Fighting Force, and then the other one was to stop the nonsense about pronouns that was called prioritizing Military Excellence and Readiness. They said they want to root out gender insanity and then made up pronoun usage respectively. So again, if we want to have a sane military. Let's take a look at these ongoing wars in Gaza, Ukraine, and Yemen and the rest, and let's not start one in Iran. Then you really would have a sane military. But instead we have wars that are even more insane than Corporal Clinger, who had the good sense to want to get out of that Korean war that was there a police action, our first police action war. The trans Empire striking back against the UK determination and court. The UK Supreme Court has as we reported last month, they ruled that fifteen year old British legislation really did mean sex and not using this redefined term gender, because look, gender and sex have always been synonym for each other and they've always been biological. And so the UK Supreme Court said, well, it said sex and we're going to treat it as written, and that's caused a lot of pushback in the UK. They simply found that words mean things, as this person says the New American. They simply found that man means man, and woman means woman, and sex means man, woman and sex. But Andrea Widberg wrote, she said, you already know what it says, lived reality and threatening the safety as these you have a lot of celebrities have come together with a letter to push back against this lived reality that sounds like that Luigi guy right, our lived experiences. Yeah, that's university talk for nonsense. It exposes trans people to embarrassment and harassment. To make a distinction and say, well, this is going to be biological negative consequences for all women harm that trans engender, non conforming people face, et cetera, et cetera. So Woodberg says, there's a couple of things to understand about the We Love Trans People pylon. First of all, the entertainment industry is disproportionately populated with non heterosexuals. While most people know very few homosexuals and have never met somebody claiming to be trans, the entertainment types really do believe that half or more of the world is on what they call a spectrum. A spectrum in other words, it's a continuum. You don't have a binary man or woman. You have some kind of a continuum there where they are gradually moving between these two worlds. And as a matter of fact, Cynthia Nixon, who's an actress and she was on Sex and the City, she ran for political office. She had this to say in a New York rally.
Speaker 10: I am here today as the mother of a proud transman. I am here today as the aunt of a proud transman. My best friend's kid is trans, and my kid's best friend is trans.
Speaker 11: My wife and I our lives are filled with the most amazing, beautiful, brave trans people, young and old, but especially young.
Speaker 2: My trans kid had.
Speaker 12: His top surgery at NYU a number of years ago. His doctors were fantastic, His surgeon was the best we could have imagined. And the idea that the city is filled with young people who thought they had a place to go where they could receive the highest care and that place has now been shut to them sickens me. Sickens me to my.
Speaker 2: Wow, So is she auditioning for a new series? I could call it gender in the City, right instead of Sex in the City. She's got all these people in her life that are trainees her daughter.
Speaker 13: Yeah, look, lady, sorry, you sold your soul to the devil and invited this evil into your household. But that's not the average experience.
Speaker 2: No, No, it's like was it Bill Maher that said, you know what's going on with this? Why is it all the kids in California are in the wrong bodies, but it's not happening to the people in Indiana or whatever.
Speaker 13: It's even obvious just from what she says. When it's like and I know more young people, it's like, yeah, because they've been hammering this propaganda for the last few years.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah. She's proud of the fact that her daughter, evidently when her daughter was young and minor, had a misectomy. This is all we talk about when we talk about mutilation, or some of them sterilization. So she has a daughter that is trans, saying a trans man. Now, her niece is trans, her best friend's kid is trans, her kid's best friend is trans. And this writer for The New American says, if this strikes you statistically improbable, joined the club. One person commented on this video and said, Transhausen's syndrome by proxy instead of Munchausen is Transhausen, and that's what it is. They want a virtue signal. I'm part of the club. I'm part of the LGBT club. She absolutely is. But the part that is intolerable about this is that she's demanding this mutilation of young kids and pushing it on them. Probably within her family. This is a Hollywood special effect, folks. It really is something that's being pushed out of the entertainment business. And they are very very effective at gas lighting and at propaganda. So there's a pushback from JK. Rowling, who has really you know, that's you know, she's sure with the Harry Potter books. She's a multi billionaire and she doesn't care what these people are saying. She's going to push back on this. And so she is a radical feminist who and the feminist, as I've said many times, typically what we've seen the last few years, the radical feminists are at war with the trainnies. She said, I'm not repeating this. Trans women are women and trans men are men. She says, I'm not repeating that because it's true. They know full well that it is not true, but because they believe that they can make it true sort of if they force everyone else to agree. And that's the key. It's about repeating propaganda, repeating it over and over again. It's about going with a great big lie. It's always been the key of propaganda, and it's repetition, a great big lie, and it is coercion, especially in the entertainment business, and she's been ostracized because of that. So this writer of The New American says, what we're talking about is the mindset that rejects objective reality, especially moral objective reality. Says, there are two conceptions of right and wrong. One involves the idea that morality is real, existing apart from man, that it is universal, that it is eternal, that is unchanging. Our only job is to discover it and to align our lives to it. And how is it eternal and separate away from man, Well, it's because it's tied to God. The other one is that man makes his own morality. The other conception is a relativistic one, which is what we live in today in our society, the idea that humans invent what can only be called morality, and if we invent it, we can reinvent it, and we can keep changing it. And everybody's got their own truth and their own reality. See, this is what's typically called postmodernism. Modernism was in the eighteen hundreds. People wanted to push back against God. So they wanted to reject his morality. They wanted to reject the idea of what was in the Bible. They had higher criticism in Germany and other places. And so this is one of the many ways that it came back. You had, you know, evolution, you had modernism, higher criticism, a lot of different things that were there. They basically wanted to throw off the old social conventions, which are based on God's morality. And what happened was they didn't do too well in terms of their arguments, and so they stopped trying to argue to get away from morality, and they just went post modern, which says, oh, we're not even going to argue with you what is truth. We don't know what truth is. There is no absolute truth, That's what they would say, except that the reality is that was their absolute truth. Their absolute truth was that there is no absolute truth. But they did have that, did hold that as an absolute truth. So the whole thing was nonsensical. It was self contradictory. About a decade ago, says this writer, I was interacting with a little girl of about eight or nine who was in my charge, and some topic arose and I mentioned a moral imperative. Well, she replied quite innocently that it wasn't true, because she says, I'm paraphrasing all the people could disagree and think otherwise, I said, writer says, I gently corrected her, Well again, you know, we will make up our own truth. The idea that right and wrong are just a function of consensus social values. Yeah, that's a problem that we have with democracy. For example, right democracy is rejects the truth that we are created in the image of God, as stayed in the Declaration of Independence, that the purpose of government is to is to protect those God given rights that we all have as creatures of God. And so when we start talking about where we are today in our society, all this obsession with democracy is really a mob rule, a mob that denies individual rights. Where do we see this over and over again? We see it in public health. The mob will tell you what to do with your health, the mob that is running the government. Or we see it with public education, the mob will tell you how to educate your child, where and how and what to tell them. Or we see it in every aspect. And whenever you put the prefix of public there, that's it, public transportation, we will tell you how you will move, and you will move as the government sees fit. Anytime you put that public there, anytime you start talking about how democracy is the highest value. You're talking about a mob here, and the mob never respects you as an individual. They didn't respect your individual rights or republic. It's a rule of law, and there are certain things that are encoded into that law and that make it very difficult to change it about individual rights. Whereas a mob, all they got to have is fifty one percent of the people say we're going to do this or do that to you, and there's nothing you're going to do about it. See if we were if we didn't have the public health officials like Fauci, if we respect an individual liberty, as the Constitution says, then we wouldn't have that. But it's always important for democracy rule to get away from the rule of law. Relativistic operation becomes instinctive. It begins to be applied beyond the moral realm. If everything is relative, then what could be wrong with having your alternative scientific quote unquote facts. So if people want to advance this agenda, however, they want to do it as a moral imperative. So they have their absolute truths, they have their commandments that they want you to obey. They have their religion, they have their worldview, and they demand that their religion and worldview be taught in the public schools, that you bow to it, that you speak using their pronouns, and all the rest of this stuff. It is a policy of domination and it denies the individual, when in reality they are saying, we're upholding the uniqueness and diversity of individuals. Know they're not. What they're doing is they're just attacking truth in politics. The check on democracy is a principle that rights are inherent from God and they're not up for grabs and they're not to be renegotiated with a mob. Now, as we have all this, I'll just got one last thing here about trans issues. You know we had. Michelle Obama has had a couple of interestingly awkward phrased events recently. She just was on a podcast and she was talking to somebody and she said, well, you know, we talk about this. I think it was a transgender thing. Even she said, well, as a man, I would like to know blah blah blah, you know what you would like to think about this? Now everybody was playing that clip. Oh yeah, look, big Mike says, as a man, I would like to know instead of saying I would like to know what you think as a man, she says, as a man, I would like to know Foxus was on the wrong order of words. And she's done it again. Now. She says that she's in therapy and she's going through life transition, being put out by some conservatives saying, see here it is again she's admitting she's a man. I think it's another unfortunate phrasing. Here, she says, at this phase of my life, I'm in therapy right now because I'm transitioning, you know, which is kind of interesting. You know, being a gendercrat, you would think she would know how people are going to take that. Maybe she's toying with people. She says, I'm an empty nester. She goes on to clarify, I'm an empty nester. My girls are in you know, they've been launched, she said. Michelle Obama said, accommodation of being out of public service and her children being fully grown, left in a situation where quote, every choice that I'm making is completely mine, they said. And so she said, I'm getting that tune up for this next phase of my life. Oh, let's not run for office please. It comes after she spoke about the discourse around her marriage she said, that's the thing that we as women, I think we struggle with disappointing people. I mean so much so that this year people couldn't even fathom that I was making a choice for myself. That they had to assume that my husband and I are divorcing. This couldn't be a grown up woman just making a set of decisions for herself, right, Well, I don't know. You know, it's not a marriage when you say that you're transitioning in your life and your spouse is not really involved and you're going to figure it all out yourself. I mean most people's that's not what most people's idea, even in our society where divorce is rampant, that's not most people's idea of a marriag. You know, in the marriage, you might want to go to this person that you've been living with for decades and kind of seek their advice rather than go in and get the therapeutic advice of some stranger who puts out a shingle like Lucy advice five cents, because that's about what it's worth.
Speaker 13: Yeah, over the last ten years, the soul everybody needs therapy idea has gone absolutely crazy. The sheer number of people that have almost no problems in their life and still feel the need to go complain to someone is insane to me. Yeah, you're showing up to get just your mind wiped and one shot by some dude with a piece of paper that has never lived or done anything. He has spent his entire life sitting in a school learning techniques on how to brainwash you. That's all he's done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And you know, you just think how dangerous that's going to be for artificial intelligence. Like I've said, the first time I saw all of these chat programs, that's exactly what it was. And it was and the crude computers that we had back in the nineteen seventies, even then, it could go through and do a convincing psycho analysis. Well tell me a little bit about yourself. Well why do you feel that way? And so it asked these open ended, probing questions and you know, that's all you really need to be able to do as a psychiatrist. Do that and write up an invoice and buy a couch, you know, I mean. And it was it was very very It was amusing how convincing that was. And just think about how good AI is and I think, Travis, part of it is that, you know, the broken human relations just like I was talking about there. You know, you know there's obviously something wrong with the relationship if she's been married for decades to Obama, to Barack and she feels like she needs to go to a stranger. And I think one of the reasons that it's accelerating is because we're becoming increasingly cut off from each other, cut off so much so that you've got to go hire somebody to listen to you, or you're going to go online to one of these chat programs, and then it's going to start telling you that you are a spiral star child Orse, and some of the people are going to go act upon that.
Speaker 13: Hold On, he has got to consult with the ancient Babylonian demons real fast.
Speaker 2: That's right, Well, we got a new sponsor here. I'm going to play a little bit of a clip for this Signs of Confederate Veterans.
Speaker 7: We remember the battle, we remember the places, we remember the Southern Soldiers. We are the sons of Confederate Veterans, and we invite you to join us in reserving our past and remembering our history and heritage. Of Honor. To find out more, call one eight hundred and myself or visit us on the web.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: Well, let's talk a little bit about war. We have Trump announcing that the US will stop bombing the who thees. Well, that's good, glad to see that. You know, again, it's like on off Congress is not involved. They're making speeches or having hearings or something, or raising money, and so we just have an executive that puts us in wars, takes us out of wars. But I'm glad that he's taking us out of the war. The military has struck Yemen at least eight hundred targets in Yemen, says Politico, killed hundreds of houthi's since March. Other people put it at over one thousand, not eight hundred. Trump framed the move as a handshake agreement to end the Pentagon's bombing campaign in exchange for the houthis no longer attacking American ships. It's not a deal, he said. They said, please don't bomb us anymore, and we're not going to attack your ships. Well, what happens with Gaza, we'll see about that. The arrangement is unlikely to call them tensions in the region if it's limited to protecting American ships. Israel escalated strikes against the Houthis on Monday night, with twenty fighter jets bombing the port city in Yemen, and of course they I think it was yesterday, yesterday or the day before, they completely decimated the largest airport that is there. The Trump administration also labeled the a terror group in March, changing a Biden era policy. The Defense Department in the US Central Command did not immediately respond to requests for comment. Trump Special Invoice Steve Whitcoff worked to reach a ceasefire over the weekend, with Oman serving as a mediator and a person familiar with the matter who was granted anonymity to discuss sensitive diplomatic issues. Witcoff has also been leading talks with Iran over its nuclear program. Well, this is a welcome change unless this all is set up. I mean, we talked about the talks with Iran. It was my concern that was just being done so they could say, well, we did our best. We tried to talk to them, and they're completely not reasonable. So we now we've got to go to war with them, so we'll see what happens. You know, is this going to be a ceasefire, so then they can say that the MNS, the m and E's Hohothis broke the ceasefire, so now they have to resume the war in a larger way. Mani, foreign minister confirmed on social media. He said in the future, neither side will bomb the other, including American vessels in the Red Sea. A senior houth The official said, told Bloomberg News that the group would stop attacking US military ships if Washington halts its strikes, and then they said, but we will definitely continue our operations in support of Gaza and support to Gaza. There was a ceasefire and they lived up to their side of it until that ceasefire was broken, and then they resumed the strikes. But the ceasefire was from the Houthis was based on Israel's ceasefire in Gaza, and Israel broke that ceasefire and they resumed shooting on ships. So we'll see what happens with this. He said. Operations would continue until the end of the aggression on Gaza and the blockade on its people. They have launched more than five hundred strikes on commercial ships in the Red Sea, but hoy strikes against the waterway have declined significantly in recent months, and the group hasn't targeted a commercial vessel since late December. Rubio, following Trump's announcement, said that the Houthy strikes were a freedom of navigation issue, and so perhaps they've gotten this solve. Trump is essentially declaring victory and going home saying mission accomplished. Hey, we heard a president say that once. Did we want that bush that's in that Yeah, mission accomplished. That didn't end the war then either. Minish war correspondent Elijah Magneer observes the US intelligently stopped the bombing on Yemen due to the lack of objectives. Well, that never stopped us in any other war Vietnam. What's our objective? I don't know. We'll take that hill over there, okay, you took it, Well, I'll give it back to them. Okay, let's do something else. I mean, what is the objective? What is the purpose of this stuff? The empty outcome and the high cost versus no gain. Well, again, that kind of describes pretty much every war we've had since World War Two. A lack of objectives, an empty outcome, and the high cost versus no game. The only thing you left to add in there is defeat. Others have noted that this is essentially a declare mission, accomplish and cut and run moment with no better alternatives. Surreal close up images are emerging showing the sheer and utter destruction and the size of the Israeli attack on their international airport. There it appears that Washington is now content to hand things over to Israel. The Pentagon might have better use for its two aircraft carriers off of Yemen, which were essentially large sitting ducks. And again we go back to the plane falling off the aircraft carrier. They were saying that it was under attack. We get conflicting stuff, and with a fog of war, you can't really tell. You really can't tell. It is kind of futile try to figure out when two sides are at war, to try to figure out which one of them is telling the truth. Most of the time both of them are lying. I had a listener who sent me a thing, was very concerned about what he perceived as my one sided reporting on the war on Ukraine, and I have to confess that I am very much against the Ukrainian government against Lensky. And I'm paraphrasing because I was going to print out his email and I will do that and read the email, but just to paraphrase it. He said he was there, I think, in family members when there were attacks by Russia, and I'm not excusing what Russia is doing. This is the thing about war. You know, you can argue the starting points of wars, and you can argue back and forth about the atrocities of war, but the wars will only end and the killing will only end when you start to make that the object if your object is to continue to say this side this trial, and I believe it. I believe both sides when they say atrocity, when they talk about the atrostees, because when war happens, both sides are committing atrosties, especially against you know, civilians. That's what I typically mean by atrocities targeting civilians. Both sides do that, and both sides can pick a starting point and feel justified about it, even if it's not in the bigger and sometimes it's hard to see the forest for the trees. We had a relative of Karen and who Karen's who was working in one of the towers on nine to eleven, and she couldn't see what was happening because she was just too close to it. And I don't mean, you know, couldn't see what was physically happening there. She couldn't see what was happening in the bigger picture of this, and could not question the official story because she was there, she was emotionally involved in it. And so we are only going to stop the killing and stop the wars if we can get past this. Well, he shot first type of thing and the just occasion for that, because what that is is that is a you know, as Christians, we look at the heart right and if there is there has to be forgiveness for there to be peace, there has to be forgiveness. For us to have peace with God, we have to get God's forgiveness. He's provided for that. We have to accept that He has provided his son for our forgiveness, and we have to forgive ourselves as well. And so the same thing is true in our relationships with other people if we harbor bitterness. And again I can't say that I could get past that if I had my children blown up by either side. That's a difficult thing to do. I mean, I look at these pictures. I don't know these people, and I look at starving children, I look at children who' blown to bits. I look at parents holding their dead children in their arms, and I just can't fathom that. How do you get past that? How do you move past that bitterness? Well, even if those people can't, the people who are running the wars need to move beyond that. And of course my issue with Selensky is that he wants to make this a global war. The war's working out very very well for about little conniving crook, and he would like to see even a nuclear war. He'd like to see a global nuclear war. And he is absolutely despicable. It's not to say that Putin is any better. I think he is not pushing for a global nuclear exchange. Zelensky is the who. Thives have announced that they are not and they don't want to fight anymore, said Trump. They just don't want to fight, and we will honor that, and we will we will stop the bombings. And they have capitulated, but more importantly they we will take their word and they say they will not be I mean, it's it's the word solid here blowing up ships anymore, all that as he spoke it. So that was a live comment. Israel is blindsided by Trump's announcement about the houthis says the Jerusalem Post. Israel is not informed in advance about Trump's announcement regarding the houth. He's an informed source, told the Jerusalem Post yesterday. But you have the Atlantic saying Trump finally drops the anti semitism pretext and the latest letter to Harvard, and I thought, oh, that's interesting. I'll take a look at it. But of course it's not really what you might think, because we know that it's not anti Semitism. It's criticism of the way the war is being conducted by net Yahoo. If anything, it's anti Netan Yahoism. And there's plenty of that going around in Israel amongst the Jews, and with the Jews here in America, there's plenty of anti net Yahoo, isn't. And so to shut down people's speech and opposition to a policy of a foreign government's continued civilian bombings that have been called mislabeled as a war, it's not a war when you're bombing civilians. It is a unilateral move of genocide frankly and so. But what the Atlantic says is that in this letter from the Secretary of Education to Harvard, she accuses Harvard of admitting students who are contemptuous of America. Well, that's true. Chastises it for hiring the former Blue City mayors Bill de Blasio and Lori Lightfoot to teach leadership. She said, this is like hiring the captain of the Titanic to teach navigation. That's pretty good. That's true as well. She questions the necessity of its remedial math program. Why is it that Harvard has to teach simple and basic mathematics? And that is a really good question. And we know what the answer is. It's because their admission policy is not based on merit. We're supposed to be impressed with Harvard when they've got to have her medial math programs for people they can't do basic math and they still get into Harvard. Oh, so, what is your admission to Harvard based on what's based on money or race or dei politics or something like that, And she accuses its bored Penny Pritzker, this is the Hyatt family. This is somebody that is related to the Governor of Illinois. She says that Penny Pritzker is a Democrat operative. Well, that is true. The entire is even worse. That whole family are gendercrat operatives. The Pritzker family is heavily, heavily, heavily into this training stuff. As a matter of fact, if you look at a picture of the Governor of Illinois and his cousin, they are dead ringers, except one of them is dressed like a woman. It's like the Beverly Hillbillies when Jethrow and Jethreen were there, right, they dressed up, They dressed up Max Bears as Jethreen. And see the pictures of Pritzker and his cousin next to each other. That's what it looks like. It looks that weird episode of the Beverly Hillbillies. Anyway, And she said that Pritsker, in a Democrat operative, is driving the university into financial ruin, among many other complaints. Well that all sounds valid, now what the Atlantic says. So in other words, that's her beef with it. She didn't anywhere in there, Mitchen, at least what they were talking about. She had all these other things there about they were political in their perspective, so they said, so, now the mask is off. Aside from only one oblique reference two congressional hearings about anti Semitism, saying the great work of Congresswoman Elise Stephanic, aside from that, the letter is silent on the subject. The administration is no longer pretending that it is standing up for Jewish students. The project has been revealed for what it is, an effort to punish liberal institutions for the crime of being liberal. Well, no, actually, it's yeah, I guess you could say that's true. I wish they would punish them for the crime of taking federal money, because I think that's a crime. It's a crime against the taxpayer, it's a crime against the constitution. I wish they would cut off all the federal money to all of them. Unfortunately, the Trump administration if they can bend them to their will on a number of issues, and they will restore that money that they've stolen from the taxpayers that they have printed up and charged US interest on the debt. On MARSA thirty first, the administration said that it was reviewing nine billion dollars in federal grants and contracts were to Harvard. They said, amongst other things, they were going to allow an external body to audit faculty viewpoints. How dare them? Can you imagine that that they would give them nine billion dollars and then have the effrontery to audit that to see how it's being spent. I mean that they're Harvard. They should just get nine billion dollars with a b from people. This is too much for Harvard, said The Atlantic. The university's lawyers wrote in a letter and said, neither Harvard nor any other private university can allow itself to be taken over by the federal government. Well you did, You allowed yourself to be taken over by the federal government. I guess when you've got nine billion dollars, you're on the hook to them. I guess they feel like they're going to get away with it. And of course they have been able to get away without any audits or any inspections. But you know, we have as we look at Texas and other places. Now they've rolled out a lot of school choice bills. They say, paying for you to go to a charter school or something like that. They will give a whopping two thousand dollars a year to people who homeschool with students. Are you going to sell your control and your liberty for two thousand dollars a year for your child? Because they will pull in those same strings, those same financial strings that they're trying to tug on with with Harvard. They will absolutely pull that in before we go to break. On Rumble One, Sarah B says, they've been convinced that they can't figure the life out on their own and they need an expert to tell them what they're talking about, the psychiatrists. Yeah, on Rumble OUTI Modern Retro Radio. Good to see you, Modern Retro Radio dot com. But Trump will continue funding the Palestinian genocide, that's right. Yeah, we'll give them the bombs. We'll give them the bombs. You might stop the bombs with him, and but we'll give them the bombs. And of course, you know, we see these pullbacks and we see them they so called talks with Iran. I think they're just laying a foundation to say, now we have justification because they broke this agreement or whatever to attack your want. On Rumble Shadow Boxers says bombs only have value when they're used because then you need to replace them. It's very profitable. Yeah, it is. It's just like these Reaper drones that were shooting down at thirty million apiece. I think they shot down over seventeen. I know they shot down at least seventeen. I don't know if they got some after that. But yeah, you got to replace those repertrones. And it's a small country that's doing that. On Rumble, Franson says, before Ukraine War, I saw what Ukrainians were doing to Russians. Putin had no choice but to intervene. And again it goes back a long ways. I mean we had after twenty fourteen coup, they started sholling people in the culturally and linguistically Russian areas that had always historically been Russian, and so, yeah, this is the type of thing that's going on. There was also a military issue there. Crimere had long been a part of Russia. The Black Fleet was there, so they were going to do it. I still thought that it was a mistake for him to essentially take the bait and go in, because you know that everybody's going to say, well, he know, this is when everything starts. It all starts when he crosses the border and the same way that in the American people's minds. Iran began with a takeover of the US embassy. Then it realized that the CIA had kicked out they're elected leader in the nineteen fifties and put in a ruthless shaw of Iran, and the CIA trained his secret police to spy on people, to torture and to kill them his political enemies. All of that is lost on the American people. So again, as I said, when you pick the starting point, one side or the other can always justify it. The only way that we're ever going to get peace, though, is if we move toward That is our goal, not to fix blame, not to point to atrocities, but to stop them, to stop them, kick asat attacks as first casual who war is the truth, that's right and unrumbled DG eight. Thank you, says David Mark Levin. Has An had an absolute meltdown yesterday over that he attacked Little Marco for twenty minutes yesterday. My ears are still bleeding from listening to him. Well, my ears bleed whenever I listen to Mark Levin. It's a bit much for me to take. We'll take a quick break and we'll be right back.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: I said at the beginning of the program, there's an amazing example of how crypto, especially these meme coins, are a pump and dump. And we've talked to the last couple of days about how Trump is openly, openly flirting with being impeached over the open corruption that's there. But here's an example. The meme coin, the Trump meme coin that was put out like any or so before the election, and they pumped it up and then made a lot of money off of it because you have a few people who can buy into this before it goes public, and then it goes public, and then everybody buys into this thing, and then before it goes down they can they can dump it. So here's the here's the statistics on who made money and who lost money. You've had seven hundred and sixty four thousand people have lost money. So you've got three quarters of a million people lost money, and they had fifty eight fifty eight thousand, now fifty eight fifty eight people who made money, and those fifty eight people, you got seven hundred and sixty four thousand people losing money, and those fifty eight people made millions millions. About seven hundred and sixty four thousand wallats it purchased Trump's dollar Trump meme coin have lost money on the investment, according to fresh data shared with CNMBC by blockchain analytics firm Chain Analysis or chain analysis. Chainalysis is why they don't have an N in there. Chain Analysis is the name of the company. Here's the thing. It's a public ledger. Everybody can see these wallets, and with a little bit of detective work, they can figure out who these wallets belong to. I've talked about this many times as a billionaire who lost a nine hundred and something thousand dollars almost a million dollars he lost. It was stolen out of his digital wallet. But it was a large transaction, and so you got people who will watch these transactions happening. If they see a big one, they start paying more attention to it. And so this person was able to not only see this large amount of money nearly a million dollars in one transaction coming out of wall but then he tracked it down to who owned that wallet, just an individual, and he contacted the guy, and the guy didn't know he had been ripped off. He didn't know. It wasn't him spending it. Somebody had stolen that out of his wallet. We had another example last week. We talked about somebody that was found as one of the biggest, if not the biggest ripoffs in bitcoin yet, three hundred million dollars from one elderly individual. And they said it was a social engineering type of attack. In other words, it wasn't that they did some kind of technological thing with a crypto breaking into it or something like that. Instead, they figured out who it was, They got in touch with a person and played some kind of a phishing attack, some kind of a game with them on a human level, to get them to transfer that money somehow I don't know. And then what they did was they transferred it to Monea, which is then private once it gets in there, and they split it up into a whole bunch of different groups of transactions and then scattered it to the win essentially and put it into cryptocurrency that can be anonymous. But here's the point. When it's on the public ledger, it's public. You know, they use the term crypto, but the only thing that's encrypted is what they use to do the transactional aspect of it, but the actual dollar amounts there and the wallets that people can see that's not encrypted. So this company called chain Analysis was able to look at this and see that they could see what the blockchain is. The public ledger is a blockchain, a chain of transactions. So they could see what these people bought it for and what they sold it for or what it is currently at. I guess, I don't know if it's necessarily that they sold it, but they could look and see at least what they bought it for. See they've lost money. Seven hundred and sixty four thousand people lost money, And then they could see that there were fifty eight people that made money, and they made a lot of money. Most of the wallets that lost money held smaller amounts of the token. According to the film firms on Chain Analysis, crypto wallets store the keys that you need to access and use your cryptocurrency holdings. But then here's the other part. The fifty eight people, they said eight wallets had made money made more than ten million dollars apiece. You had fifty eight people with the Trump grift that made more than ten million dollars apiece. Seven hundred and sixty four thousand people lost money. Kind of reminds me of Stop the Steal and Save America. Trump made two hundred and fifty million dollars and Alex Jones made millions of dollars off the Stop the Steel stuff. And you've got a lot of people who went to jail and had their lives ruined with a January the sixth grift. But this is with the crypto stuff. Interest in the coin spiked more than fifty percent in the last few days after the project's website promised that the top two hundred and twenty holders would have a seat at a black tie optional dinner with Trump at mar A Lago. I mean, you look at how they're flirting with corruption, openly flirting with it, just begging for this because they know that their base will defend them. Because they've seen the Democrats go after them for non crimes, they now feel inoculated to commit actual crimes. And so when we look at the way that this is being all the crypto stuff is being hyped, we got We've got an individual saying bitwise is predicting that bitcoin will reach a million dollars by twenty twenty nine. You got the CIA saying bitcoin is wonderful. The CIA said they're increasingly incorporating bitcoin as a tool in their operations, and working with cryptocurrency is a matter of national security. So here you go. Trump. You know, fifty eight people make more than ten million, seven hundred and sixty four thousand lose it. You got the CIA saying they love this crypto. They love bitcoin. It's a tool for them. They said, yeah, maybe they even created it, who knows. I would suggest that you go to David Nighttime Gold. You can go to Tony Rdman and you can get gold or silver, and you can get out of these crazy pump and dump schemes that you really cannot control. As I was talking about yesterday, everything is going to tokenization. They're moving to that really quickly. They're moving to stable coins really quickly as well. And they are building They started talking about real idea this morning. They're building the framework for a global digital currency. They'll be interconnected. They won't necessarily be just one, but it'll be one system, and it will all have the ability to track everything that you do. Did you make money, did you lose money. They'll be able to stop you from buying stuff and have all the features that we hate about CBDC, but hey, it won't be called CBDC and it won't be done by the central bank. There'll be a collection of fascist coins, so I should call it fascist coins, a merger of corporations and friends of friends of the president who will set up private coins that'll have the same functionality as a central bank digital currency. The EU is going to as a matter of fact, ban anonymous crypto accounts as well as privacy coins by twenty twenty seven. So as I said, you know, you have Monaro and a few others, pirate coin, others. They're going to start banning that. Well again, you know, I'm sure people be able to operate under that, but it's going to get more and more difficult to try to get the money into it or out of it. It's going to be the on ramps and the off ramps that are going to be difficult to do. You know, But we've seen how bans and prohibitions work when we look at the drug war. It'll still be there, but it'll be a bit more difficult and it'll have higher consequences if you get caught, because right now it's not even a crime to use that stuff, and it shouldn't shouldn't be a crime to have a private financial transaction. That's what they're going to outlaw. The EU wants to ban privacy. They want to ban privacy coins and do it within two years. They want to ban anonymity and folks, that means that they also want to ban cash, and they will eventually try to ban gold. But if you got something that is physical like that, it's a lot harder for them to do it. Ether is more like a meme coin, says a trading firm as Ethereum drops forty five percent year to date, so it's not having a good year so far. Stocks spike as Treasury Secretary Vessin says that trade deals are coming and so as a matter of fact, today the Federal Federal Reserves Open Market Committee is meeting to talk about interest rates. That'll be happening today. A Treasury Secretary Vessin began as testimony in front of the US House Appropriations Committee yesterday and according to him, he said, the US is negotiating with seventeen out of eighteen key trade partners. In other words, they're negotiating with everybody but China. But here's the other issue. You know, we talk about this and a lot of people and I had a listener supporter who said, well, I think it's a good thing to cut Chinea out. I'm not a China supporter at all. But the issue is what about those other seventeen right. This was not targeted to protect a particular industry. This is not targeted towards China. It was targeted towards the entire world. Trump went to war with the entire world, and now they've got to try to back this back. I'll walk it back, so we'll see what happens. But in the meantime, in the meantime, the real issue is throwing a monkey wrench into the supply chain again, which is what he did five years ago. That's my real issue. As I said, I don't have an axe to grind with tariffs, per se. I think they're better way to collect taxes than the income tax. However, they're being added in addition to the income tax. Now Trump will lie to your face. He'll tell you it's not going to cause your price, and the people who are circuits for him will lie to your face and tell you prices are not going to go up. Yeah, they are going to go up. The only question is how much, And of course that's going to depend on a lot of different factors. Some instances will be very significant. But the price is going to up. But you're not allowed to know how much the price is going to go up. So we're going to come after anybody who itemizes it, like it was rumored that Amazon was going to do. So if the price isn't going to go up, then why get angry about Jeff Bezos itemizing it? And so what it is is an additional tax. But the real issue, the real issue is the lack of planning, the lack of you know, war gaming this out, and the constant change that has created uncertainty that has locked down the supply chains. So he says, we've not engaged with China in negotiations, so they're the eighteenth country that they have not negotiated with. He suggested that the first quarter GDP, however, will be revised upward and that we are not in a recession, said Besant, Well, again, they control the They control of the statistics that are out there, and they will rig those numbers. They can. They will lie to you about inflation Biden did Trump did they all do? They'll lie to you about the inflation numbers. They will lie to you about the employment numbers. Every quarter, they will revise the unemployment. This has been going on Republican Democrat for a very long time. They'll always revise the previous quarter's numbers downward to make the current numbers look better. And Biden famously got caught adding over eight hundred almost nine hundred. I think it's eight hundred and eighty thousand jobs that didn't exist to their labor reports. They could play the same game. Who knows. The stock market is not really an accurate metric of that. What we should look at is whether we have small medium sized businesses failing because of this uncertainty and the supply chain. He also said that the US, listen to this, will quote never default on its debt and that the Treasury will not use gimmicks on the debt ceiling. Well, I can believe that they would never default. I would imagine that they would just you know, devalue the dollar or play games like that with it. But in terms of not using gimmicks, well, he's lying, because that's all they do is use gimmicks. And again that's not just a Trump administration, that's all of them. We're going to be shedding excess labor on the government side, he said, we will have a substantial financial deregulatory agenda that will be coming up. Yeah, you better believe that they are going to liberalize any rules about crypto, about tokenization, and all the rest of this stuff. So they might have lot of financial deregulation, but in terms of deregulating the rules that allow people to open and create and continue to run businesses, I don't think they're going to do anything about that. But they will be shedding excess labor on the government side. And I said that this is what Musk's moves were all about from the first place, to minimize the number of government employees, but to maximize governance. And I believe that'll be done with the application of artificial intelligence. Community banks, he said, small banks, small regional banks were very near what I would call an extinction event in the next four to five years. Well, isn't that interesting Because Eric Trump was saying the same thing, and so was Whitcoff Junior, his partner. They were all setting themselves themselves up with world financial liberty or world world liberty, financial I guess the Trump organ Trump family, I think. And in terms of talking about that, Eric Trump was saying, well, they'll most likely be gone in ten years. Well bestent is saying four to five years, and that is not even necessarily looking at their exposure to commercial real estate laws. We'll see what happens with the banks. But what he's talking about, if you look at these things together, they're going to have substantial financial deregulatory agenda, and banks, community banks, small banks, small regional banks, and extinction event in the next four to five years. That's what they're engineering. They're going to make themselves, the banks, the people who cause seven hundred and sixty four thousand people lose money in fifty eight people to make over ten million dollars apiece. Trump wants the FED to cut rates today when they meet, and so the general take from the financial writers is that that's not like to happen. They say it's a ninety seven percent likelihood that the Fed's going to maintain the current interest rates where they are. They said, however, that they think that when they come back in July July thirtieth meeting that the probability of right cut there is currently at eighty percent, says fed Watch. Well, nobody knows. Nobody knows what Jerome Powell is going to do anymore, they know what Trump's going to do with a teriffs. Everybody just sits there with baited breath to see what these guys are going to do. So on Friday, mister Trump said on a social media platform Truth Social, he said there is no inflation. All uppercase, claimed that grocery and egg prices have fallen, that gas has dropped a dollar ninety eight gallon. Well, those claims are not entirely true. Grocery prices have jumped up a half a percent in two of the past three months and are up two point four percent from a year ago. Gas and all prices, however, have declined. Gas costs are down ten percent from a year ago, continuing a longer running trend that has continued in part because the fears that the economy will weaken because why well, because we've got higher taxes and because we've got supply chain disruptions. That's what happens when you interject a sudden shock to the system, and when you add to that sudden shock indecision and constantly fluctuating policies. So, uh yeah, you got you got a picture of Uh Trav's got a picture of his son from yesterday. Yesterday it was his six month birthday, and so we had a little bit of a celebration there. If you want to show people that picture, that'd be great. And uh yeah, do you have it ready? Go ahead? There we go. There he is, that's he's got a half hat and they gave him some cake. He didn't really know what to do with it. He's not used to eating that stuff. Actually. Uh So that was, uh, that's what we yesterday. I'm going to continue without a break because we've got a break coming up in about five minutes. Our interview is about forty six minutes or so that we had with Chris Emory about the Oklahoma City bombing, and it's an excellent interview. It was pre recorded. I just want to say this because I was talking about the money with Harvard and the other stuff, the financial strings. This is an article from WNG dot org said his homeschooling increases, so do the attempts to restrict it. Proposals for regulations are popping up throughout the US and throughout Britain as well. And they begin by talking about a mother who's educating her son at home and started about seven years ago, now he's thirteen. They said the school days might involve taking him to the museum, to the Natural History Museum, other things like that. They use some textbooks to guide his education. But they described the curriculum as quote unquote flexible. What we would say here in the US would call that kind of unschooled. It allows for unscheduled visits to the library or to the Victoria Tower gardens beside the Houses of Parliament. She said, we do a lot of this informal learning that actually ends up turning into bigger learning. But now the British government wants a lot of reports and paperwork about what you're doing, your curriculum, your activity and all the rest of this stuff. This is a bill that is scheduled for a second reading in the House of Lords. Legislation would, among a host of other stipulations, require homeschooling parents to provide extensive documentation of the curriculum plans, to notify authorities of any changes in the plans within fifteen days. She said, my home education journey will be completely changed if this passes, and so she would have the time consuming burden of reporting all education plan adjustments to the government, the burden people with all kinds of reports and things like that, and it's a way of shutting it down passively, passively, aggressively. And this is not just happening in the UK. You have lawmakers in the US have been calling for more accountability, saying that homeschooling movement has compounded the risk of child abuse. Nothing could be further from the truth. If you look at the statistics, that is absolutely not true. And if you look at the continued reports of what is happening. Even when you have some kind of a pedophile teacher that uses their influence with the kids, if you look at the institutional curriculum, it is pedophilia. It is pushing pornography and sexual acts to minors the very institution. Not talking about individual teachers, but it has been institutionalized, the pedophilia and the perversion. But in the UK they have a nineteen ninety six Education Acts as parents have to provide a suitable education for their children quote either by regular attendants at a school or otherwise. So it's pretty open. Children who have never been enrolled in public schools are automatically considered to be home educated. In the United States, though homeschooling became officially legal in all fifty states by the early nineties, laws differ very much by state. According to Homeschool Legal Defense Association, some states have low regulations, while four have rigorous restrictions. Parents in Pennsylvania have to notify local school superintendents of their intent to homeschool, and of course we see in some Republican oriented states. It's really surprising to see this. In January and New Hampshire, they introduced a bill calling for home education programs that are receiving tax credits or scholarships to participate in having criminal background checks. Already, the strings are there, aren't they. In Indiana, a bill introduced this year would prevent chronically absent students from withdrawing from public schools unless the parents submit a curriculum plan and progress reports to the school superintendent. In Illinois, which currently has no notification requirement, lawmakers are considering a bill that would require parents to provide local school districts with a declaration of intent to homeschool. An Oklahoma bill requires parents to declare intent to homeschool and disclose the names of everyone involved with their children's education. Now, three of those four states are Republican states. So again, if you look at how this is rolling out in Texas As I said, there are there are money bills that will be giving a subsidy, and Governor Abbott has signed this bill into a law. You know, we go back to the film Killing Ed. It's a great example of charter schools going wrong, being taken over by an Islamic cleric, Fatala Gulin, who recently passed away, but the Glennist movement is still alive. They've got over eighty three schools in Texas. Over a billion dollars they're getting in Texas. That's a worst case example of this. But of course many of the corporations are also equally bad. But what they've decided that they're going to do is they're going to give ten thousand dollars per year to kids if they go to these charter schools. And again they can buy you for two thousand dollars if you are a homeschooler. It is a trap. It is a trap. Do not sell your heritage or freedom, Do not sell your children for two thousand dollars a year or even for more. Don't take the money. The money is a trap, absolutely a trap. Well, we're going to go to our interview with Chris Emory and I think you're going to find this very interesting about Oklahoma City bombing. We're going to begin with a clip, and I think you've got it. I think think you're going to have to throw to it, Travis. We began with a trailer of the film to kind of give you an overall interview, but we went back and we talked about all the different aspects of it. And there's some new evidence that Chris Hemrie, who has become a real expert on the Oklahoma City bombing, some new evidences there and they're putting together an effort to try to fund more research into it. And he'll tell you how you can get involved with that as well. So let's go ahead and throw to the interview. I my desk there on the eighth floor. I felt that the building starts shaking, lights went out before started falling on my desk. Something hit me in the back of the head and knocked me out before the truck bomb went off. What that tells is that there were other explosive devices in the building that actually brought the building down.
Speaker 14: It's an earthquake. Everybody get down underneath on the floor. And I had sat there and I thought, no, it doesn't feel like an earthquake. Seven or eight seconds later, I felt this explosion.
Speaker 15: Only an imbecile would look at that damage pattern and not understand that it couldn't have been made by a truck bomb, because the truck bomb is going to release its energy simultaneously in every direction.
Speaker 8: The record clearly shows that doctor Johlly and West consult the Timothy mcveigh's defense team. Doctor West had previously been psychiatrist and consulted for Patty Hurst. Surround Saron and Jack.
Speaker 5: Ruby, A noble lie, Oklahoma City, nineteen ninety five will change forever the way you look at the true nature of terrorism.
Speaker 14: The grand jury did not want to hear anything I had to say.
Speaker 3: The decision was made not to pursue anymore of those individuals.
Speaker 2: The greatest Manhut has ever been.
Speaker 7: Do you remember that water investigation in Arkansas?
Speaker 3: Although the pay for work was stored in the Marrabeli Hey, somebody new ben fire domby three.
Speaker 1: Every bit of important evidence has brought us to the Oklahoma City.
Speaker 5: Bombing Expose the Cover Up now at a nobleli dot com.
Speaker 2: Joining us now is Chris Emory of Freemindfilms dot com, and we wanted to talk to him about an update to the Oklahoma City bombing. A very important film was done, I guess is now. The first one was done in twenty eleven. They've done some updates to it. The most recent one was twenty fifteen. That was the twentieth anniversary of the Oklahoma City bombing. We've just hit the thirtieth anniversary of the Oklahoma City bombing and there is new information and they're talking about doing a new investigation. We're going to get that information from Chris Emory of Freemindfilms dot com. Thank you for joining us.
Speaker 3: Chris David, thank you so much. It's great to be talking to you again. It's been a while, it.
Speaker 2: Has it has I remember talking about this so many times, very important film, and we played the trailer just before the interview so people can get a cent of it. There's so many different issues with what happened with Oklahoma City, and and of course reached from the very beginning part of a long chain of questionable events for many of us, going back to Waco and Ruby Ridge, and then this I think that you know was obviously it was connected, and I think it was connected by the government to shut that investigation down. But then we have the other events that were connect We had nine to eleven dark Winter, the pandemic, all these different types of things. Once people realize with any of these that we have been lied to and deceived and they start to see how this agenda kind of lines up through these different things, then that is when the lights come on and people start to ask some real questions. Is now people are starting to ask questions there in Florida tell us at bit about that.
Speaker 3: Yes, Well, ever since the new Trump administration was sworn in, we've had a lot of information of course with the NIH with the there's fresh blood, and as one of my colleagues in Congress said, well, we've met several press set of eyes on this thing, and they want to basically start from scratch, and they know that there was a lot of mal feast that's going on. Merrick Carland, of course, the former US Attorney General. He was appointed as a US Special US prosecutor to head up the Oklahoma City Investigation. Within about a week after the case was the bombing happened in April of nineteen ninety five. We found out as a film crew. In October of two thousand and three, I had a meeting with Stephen Jones' who was mcgae's lead defense counsel. I had a meeting at his office and Eded, Oklahoma, and he heard through the grapevine that our crew really wanted to do a great job, very professional job, to strip down to the bare bones, find out what really happened, put the official narrative under magnifying glass, and after about ten minutes in the film, we tore that apart and started all over again. But to back up a second, after about a three hour meeting I had with him at his office in north central Oklahoma, he said that he was going to give us full and unfettered access to one hundred and forty two boxes of legal documents that he had at a repository in Austin, Texas, and it was at the law library adjacent to the LBJ Presidential Library north of UT campus. And he said that Merrick Carlin months basically did strongly urged and pleaded with the trial Judge Richard P. Mays, who presided over both the Nichols and the McVeigh trial, he wanted that information in those boxes sealed for seven years, so we were able to gain over ninety percent of that information, including relevant exculpatory evidence that would have proven Nichols was completely falled, he was innocent and McVeigh was set up. We found out subsequently when we went through that that the jury and both trials never saw that information. We literally opened a vault of incredible information. So that information is relevant to a reinvestigation. And there are members of Congress, surprisingly on both sides of the isle, that want to take a look at this and say, hey, let's start over. And we're very cautiously optimistic. We understand that there may be some folks that may want to underhanded approach, but the people that we talked to said, no, we really want to do a good job on this. And that's in line with Taulsa Gabbard with RFK, with Cash Fattel, and they're willing to admit, hey, there is information on the Ark case, the JFK, Martin Luther King, so this is basically in lockstep with that. And I've got a very important meeting tomorrow morning actually with some key researchers in the case as well as a member of Congress that are very serious about looking at this.
Speaker 2: That's great, you know, I hope that it will happen. And when I look at it because of the role of Merrick Garland, because it's kind of like his first starring role, I guess, you know, and also the connection with the Clintons and things like that, I look at it because of that political angle. I've got some hope that this might happen. We might have an investigation because this would this would help these people. And I said, we look at some of the stuff, like you know, the Epstein files, I'm kind of suspicious about the fact that with Trump's connections with it, that they would ever release anything about that, right And you know, even when you go back to the JFK files, if anybody ever put anything in there that was going to be incriminating, they would have gotten rid of that long time ago. So I've been really skeptical and dubious about this. But this because of the connections of Merrick Garland, who has got to be severely aided by Donald Trump and also Hillary talk a little bit about Hillary and all the documents that were there were the Clinton's there at that building in Oklahoma City.
Speaker 3: Well, what we found out we actually had a source with in Little Rock, Arkansas. This is a gentleman that served a dual role with the Secret Service and the ATF. And he said that there were documents in the building that we're going to be brought forward to indict both Bill and Hillary on corruption and underliner charges through the Whitewater Caves. Now, as a film crew, we weren't able to actually see any of those documents, but this trusted source said, yes, the documents were in the building. And here's it's very you know, you don't have to get too complicated to really go through the threat of history here. And I said, why would they be stored in the mirror building in downtown Oklahoma City? Says, because there was an arcane rule in Congress if you're going to indict as sitting president, it cannot be held in the federal courthouse in the home state. And by geographic d fault, Oklahoma City was the closest federal courthouse to the one in Little Rock. New Orleans was too far away. Saint Louis Dallas, So they literally brought them to Oklahoma City and stored them in the apre Mura Federal Building. And our best guess is that they were on the seventh floor in the DEA safe room, which was actually built into the building a long after the grand opening. The DEA had a custom safe room there, and we know of other information that was stored there as well as contraband and money for a big drug case. It was due to go to court in May of that year, so there was a lot of concentric circles, a lot of dual purposes. Basically to have the destruction that building and the documents that would have by the end of nineteen ninety five, Bill and Hillary Clinton would have been finished, they probably would have been in prison. So the stakes were very, very high. And as you know, the Clintons are as corrupt as the day is long, and they fight tooth and nailed to stay in power. This would have taken them down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was interesting thing. My son showed me a screenclip and it looks like it's something that could actually I didn't verify if it was real or not, but it said something about all the suicides around the Clintons and I was asked AI chat program about it, and it started with listing several of them that got to Jeffrey Epstey. It goes and it stops, and it goes. Error curred. No, I don't know if that was real or not. That was something photoshopped. But you know, that's kind of where we have been with all of this stuff. And when you look at the fact even more Southern Hillary Merrick Garland, this would align if they could find the truth on him, if there's some kind of a cover up, this would perfectly align with Trump's desire to get Vincent. So that could actually work in our favor to try to get some truth out of this thing. Now. One of the things, and you mentioned that even in the trailer that I played before the interview, the fact that and I remember this from the New American John Birsu Society, they had a former demolitions general and he talked about the fact that you're looking at the blast pattern, it was not a single point source, so it was not coming from a car. And then the trailer you've got somebody saying, no, I was there. There was two explosions, you know, one of them knocked me down. Then there was another explosion. So this was in the single point source at multiple indications of that, many many things about it that were very suspicious, but we'll talk a little bit about that that aspect of it.
Speaker 3: Well, actually the person you're referring to is probably a General Betton partner, and I actually met with him. This was two weeks before I met with mcveigh's Defense Council. I was at General Partment's home in Alexander, Virginia. We had just finished having a steak dinner at Fort Belvoir. He was at the Officers Club. Drove back to his house and we sat up to almost three o'clock in the morning, and I was just looking at the documents. I have three pages of legal document or pad pages, both sides that he scribbled out, the formulas and everything, and he explained to me. He says, look, these were the reisands and the damage to three made support columns, and we're able to find out exactly which ones through the blueprints that were provided to us by a source of the GSA office and for worth. And he said that if you had info and a fifty two foot trailer and Christine lab conditions obviously which didn't exists that day. You know, it was forty two mile an hour headwinds, it was about forty seven degrees and the admidit he was pretty high. He said, even if you had perfect lab conditions, it still wouldn't have done the damage it did to that building, which completely refuted the info narrative. So that's just cock and bowl. That's like ACME a bombing a Roadrunner cartoon. It's ridiculous. So but what he said was that, yes, there were actually twenty three devices in the building, and we coroborated this from the Oklahoma County bomb Squad. A medic that came forward and helped the south. It was on the squad that morning and reported to the scene within about ten minutes after the blast. They know what to look for. There was odor of sea four and cordite in the air, which he remembered as this source remembered from Vietnam when you served there was unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't forget that. You don't forget that. I mean this smell sense, the smell is really hardwired into your memory. And I imagine that last time you smell that stuff, you were in Vietnam under fire or something that's going to be immediate connection to you. Right.
Speaker 3: Well, here's the key. Even on the on the very first helicopter footage that you saw the bomb the bombing and the third of the building was launched a good block and a half to the north of where it stood. Looked like an alien craft just sucked it and displaced it everywhere. But the key is David. When you look at that footage that was shot within about twenty minutes after the bombing, there was no fires. There was no flames in the building. That is again refutes the majority of the damage being done by ante. Because we have a case, we we went and looked. We had to go retro to look at other cases that anfl was used. Of nineteen seventy the Army Math Research Building on the campus of University of Wisconsin, Madison, there was ANPHO use a much smaller quantity than was a legend in the truck and there were flames coming out of the building. It was on fire. I interviewed the police chief at the time that had the archives from that case, and he said, yeah, they had not only the Madison Police Department, but the UW Fire Department and the city and the County respond and they had to bring in here's another key, David, Twenty two people from that case had to be taken to the hospital because they were buckling over vomiting from the ANTO. The fumes that never happened in Oklahoma City. Why because Terry Ike, who we featured in the film went in literally within about twelve minutes after the blast, was pulling people out. He never got violently sick. So the whole narrative of ANTO is completely wiped out once you look at it in the prior cases and what happened just medical treatment of the people rushing in, none of the search and rescue, none of the first responders, none of the victims that survived, and of course Terry Yiki, none of them started vomiting from anfo fumes, So that means that it was dry ordinance. It was used the cord D and explosives that were set on the columns between floors two and three, between the drop ceiling and the next concrete slab there was about three feet. They were set hidden above the drop ceiling and they were electronic mercury switches that we used to set those off. Three of them had gone off. Twenty of them were rendered inert and they were set to go off within ten minutes of the initial blast to kill the first responders, search and rescue and people coming in. But luckily that second phase of the bombing the ordinance ever went off, we would have had a war devastation. It would have been horrendous.
Speaker 2: And so that's how you know so much detail amount these preplaced explosives is because they did detonate.
Speaker 3: Right, correct, and that bomb squad found them.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Wow, that's amazing. And so you know, when we look at this, if people had paid attention to your documentary, if they'd paid attention to what was going on, perhaps we would not have had a follow up where we got three buildings collapsed in the footprint with two planes only two of them being hit by a plane and that type of thing. If people were aware, wait a minute, they have blown up buildings in the past and given us a completely different narrative about how that happened, perhaps that would wake up people as well. Let's talk a little bit about because Timothy McVeigh was the biggest question mark that I had. You know, why would he assume this role and push on this to essentially try to make himself a hero. You know what was going on with that? What was his role?
Speaker 3: Well, would we find out in those records that he even told his sister this that he was actually a professional assassin and a gun runner for the CIA In the months leading up to the bombing. We know definitively from September of ninety four through the morning of the bombing, he was working with at least seven guys in Oklahoma City. We know the motel where they stayed at. We saw the rooming list from the owner of the hotel. But the point is that the bombing was actually and a lot of people don't know this may was the understanding that was going to happen at nine o'clock the night before, twelve hours earlier, with no casualties. There was only one security guard that actually his security b was four blocks between the Federal Courthouse, the Federal Building, the Mirror Building, and then the apartment complex and another building. And they timed it. They literally cased this out for a week before to figure out what he was going to be in the building and when he was not, and they wanted to blow it up when he wasn't there. They don't want anybody count lo and behold. We have Louis Free, the director of the FBI. His number two in command, Larry Potts, was mcvay's handler. Now let that soak in for about five years. Yeah, McVay had a handler from the FBI that reported directly to lwire Free, who was ahead of the FBI. We had Robert Mueller helped cover up the case, worked in tandem gloven hand with Merrick Carling. So these guys were their ugly heads. Later on Robert Miller doing an independent investigation of the Russia honks and when I found that out of.
Speaker 2: That and also involved with well, yeah, yes, for the nine eleven stuff, it's all all the usual suspects, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, granted they get this.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: We had the Oklahoma County District Attorney's office a speakerphone meeting within four days after the bombing. They're literally giving the local authorities in the DA's office marching orders on how the Oklahoma City case is going to be investigated. Who they were going after, selective prosecution, who they were going to let go because there were US government assets that were helping with that. It wasn't supposed to go live David, but Larry Pott says, no, we want a body count, and McVeigh said, oh, hell no, I'm a professional assassin and a drug smuggler. I'm not killing children. Well he was. He had him over the barrel and several other charges, and we got that directly from Terry Nichols, who got it from McVeigh. I don't know why McVeigh would make that up. He's a professional soldier, he's a professional assassin. You don't go after innocence like that. But he was ordered by Larry Potts to make sure there was a body count, hence what unfolded on the morning of April nineteen. So that's in a nutshell there, and this information is going to come out. Hopefully we have the right people with the fortitude and the mental acuity and the moral fortitude to say, hey, we need to tell the people of Oklahoma, of the United States of the world what really happened that morning. Why the one hundred and sixty eight people, including three on board Shouldern were brutally murdered that morning. It's inexcusable.
Speaker 2: Now on the thirtieth anniversary. One of the reasons this came up to me, I think was because we talked about Nichols lawyer trinerdu and of course he's got a website set up to honor his brother that he believes was involved and murdered and all of that. Jessetrindy dot com and he was talking about some new evidence as well. Are you connected in any way with him in this?
Speaker 3: I haven't, I haven't. I've tried to reach out to Jesse. We've lost touch over the years, but we did keep a touch for about almost three years consistently, and there was an in camera interview that we conducted from Oklahoma City through a video service. Oddly enough, my ex roommate up there applied for a job the month before the bombing and he was eyewitness and ear witness to all of the monitors and cameras. That working just fine. So for the and the federal government in Jesse's case, said hey, they didn't exist. Well, we have a key witness that applied for a job that took the tour of the building a month before the bombing. That was it was believe in the Easter Sunday. We had a long talk with Jesse and about a month later, I want to say, twenty twelve, twenty thirteen, is when that testimony was and the federal prosecutor and ahead of the the team in Salt Lake City going against Jesse, was furious that this witness came up. So they tried to basically impune his reputation and his expertise on cameras. That was very easy way of backsliding out of it all. But it was irrefutable. So that was. Yeah, we worked with Jesse on that. We've showed other intel and I think as we make progress on there, we definitely want to reach out to Jesse and have him be part of this.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 2: Trinity was the lawyer for Terry Nichols, and you know, I think it's kind of interesting with all the back and forth that's going on between sixty Minutes and Trump. You know, sixty minutes is presented as the impeccable source of integrity and all the rest of the stuff. At Trendy who came out and said, well, we had an interview that was scheduled Terry Nichols. They got a call and they shut it down, which is also very interesting. That's a lot, doesn't it in terms of the massive scope. As you point out, you know, the FBI, the CIA was also involved. Now, of course you mentioned that you know Louis free and his number two guy was a handler for Timothy McVeigh mentioned that he's also had CIA connections in it. So we see all of the CIA, the intelligence agencies that are there. And I'm sure that you know sixty minutes is just another manifestation or tentacle I guess of the operation Mockingbird stuff. They'll do what they're told. They'll do some investigations of maybe corporations or individuals, but they'll do what they're told when it comes to the government, I guess right.
Speaker 3: Let me let me clarify what happened with sixty minutes if you have a minute, sure, So Ed Bradley rest is sol he was actually very good reporter and his team sent notice, written notice, and a set of questions to Terry Nichols to the Florence, Colorado Superbacks. What the staff that received the mail never passed it on to Terry Nichols. So literally, Ed Bradley and his teams show up at the prison ready to do the interview. Nichols has no clue. There was no summons to bring him down from the cell block. That's where it went cold, right, there and Bradley was not very happy about. They flew out there and were ready to go, lights, camera, everything ready to go. Nichols had no clue and they did. They sent us ahead of time. Now, the way Jesse got on there, from the best of my understanding and Jess could correct me, is that he was actually the legal counsel after the federal trial and the State of Oklahoma versus Terry Lynn Nichols trial, So he was on a list of attorneys that were able to visit Terry after the debacle with sixty minutes, John Ashcroft pretty much put a lid on that. He said, nobody's going to be talking to Nichols about this case. Ever, while the will of John Ashcroft stepped forward yeah, even yeah, and then of course now is the one that succeeded them years on. Mark Garland was in lockstep with all of that. So that's why there is a need to bring this information out. There's not a week that goes by that I don't think about evidence. They either come up through an email or friend contacting me. And he said, no, there's no way in hell I'm going to my grave not at least doing trying to do a decent job of getting this information out that. Thank god, we still have that core group that helped us with our film, the researchers, some of them are still alive, including Jesse, Charles Key, Craig Roberts, and I got a tip at to your former boss Alex Jones and his staff for helping us with that. So we're going to we're going to stick at this as long as we can. These people never know what happened and why it happened, you know, when you're.
Speaker 2: Talking about being a bipartisan thing. You know, again John Ashcoff with the Republican administrations shutting this stuff down as well, because again, you know, I it's my personal opinion that the political parties are just kind of up front for the real government, which is going to be the people like the FBI, the CIA, and these other usual suspects that are there. So of course it's going to be a bipartisan issue there. And but you know, getting back to McVeigh, you know, one of the things about it, Okay, so he's there and he's was going to set this thing up, as you know, blow this building when there weren't people there, they change it. They've kind of got him over a barrel. Why did he try to portray the defiant hero and all this? What do you think was up about that?
Speaker 3: You know what, David, And that's a very good question because we know from key witnesses. Let me this is is Duvin glove in hand with what you just asked? We actually know there were two teams working on this. There was the McVeigh that was shot by Charlie Hanger within I believe an hour and ten minutes after the bombing are less than that. Then there's a McVeigh that was actually downtown hanging out right after the bombing, look alike. So we don't know the McVeigh that was interviewed by sixty minutes or was, you know, had his whole narrative. We don't know if that's the one that actually committed the case or committed the crime. So that's that's a whole level of confusion right there that we're still trying to sort through. And how do we know? Because Jermaine Johnson, who was a survivor of the bombing, interestingly enough, backed out of an interview with our film crew two hours before we were going to show up at her front door. I don't know who gave her the call or put the pressure on. But if you could picture this, David, the bombing happens Remaine Johnson. Her here is all over the place. There's are concrete, dust and everything. She literally came within an inch of her life. Several of her friends were killed in the bombing. Walked six blocks southwest of the southeast of the crime scene. McVay is leaning against the hood of his yellow Mercury Marquee with another guy. They're both looking toward the bomb site Jeremy and Johnson has no idea obviously who he is. Nobody knew until the next day when the space is all over the TV and this individual looks just like McVay. Asked her says, were there any people killed, and she said, yeah, several of my friends were. She's still in shock figuring out what the hell just happened. So that's within she said. About ten to twelve minutes after the bombing, who's the McVay, They stopped by Charlie Hanger and the stay troupe of the his day off, who was out of his precinct. He was given orders to drive up that stretch of I thirty five just south of Perry, Oklahoma, not far from the Kansas border. We had an expert at the Oklahoma DOT Department of Transportations say, there's no way that that McVeigh that Jermaine Johnson saw and the one that Charlie Hanger could have been the same one that one that Jermae Johnson saw, would have had to been traveling at he said, in excess of one hundred and thirty five miles an hour no stop light. Yeah, I mean it's just one point at a point B. It would have been impossible. So we knew right there that there was two teams working so and Jamie Johnson said, yeah, that looked just like the McVeigh on TV the next day. That information was never brought out, and that's why Merrick Garland was adamant about quashing a lot of the evidence that would have really thrown confusion and suspect credibility on the prosecution case against mcveigh's, Like, all right, who are these two? Who did Charlie Hanger stop? And who was the one that Jermaine Johnson was talking to? So but your point is that yes, he was working for the CIA. Mary Carlin did not want that to come out and that was part of the records that we saw. We saw his pay grade, how his bills were getting paid, the fact that he had allergy at his access for almost two and a half years before the bombing. He would go out and do what he needed to do, come home, take his dry cleaning, make dinner, get up the next morning, go do where else he had to do. It was unbelievable. And what he was getting paid was absolutely insane. Most of it was cash.
Speaker 2: Wow. So there's a possibility in your mind that there was one public McVeigh who was making all these radical statements about him, Victis and all the rest of this stuff. You know, my head is buddy, but I'm bowed. And then there was another one that they jailed and executed. Is that is that what you're saying?
Speaker 3: Then perhaps, well here again, they did jail this individual. We don't know if he even died. And then Roberts Craig, yeah, W Craig. Roberts and I have been on joint interviews several times. If people ask us you think he's dead, and without skipping the beat, we said, no, I don't think he's dead and retired c I a asset that helped us with investigating some of the financial end of this. Said, look, that would really throw rents in the works to recruit for the CIA. When you're starting to kill off your assets like that, that's completely against the motive operation. Unless there was treason or you know they're they're working for enemy, then that's all different deal.
Speaker 2: Wow. So well, now, when Mary Garland wanted to quash information, I think was that about the time that you know, Happy Heidelberg, who is a part of that addential grand jury, and he's asking some questions and stuff like that was it? And he got out of the grand jury and he convenes the citizens Grand Jury to try to continue to investigate it was was that kind of in response to Merrick Garland quashing information?
Speaker 3: Okay, so what you're referring to is two different things, which is good. I'm glad you brought that up. Hopey was a member of the grand jury. He was actually dismissed by judge. Judge David Russell presided over selecting defense counsel and so forth, and Hopey had ten questions for him. We want relevant evidence, we want physical evidence, we want experts. We're entitled in it's a grand jury. The judge never responded to any of those. He summarily dismissed him from the jury without cause and threatened to him. Yeah, it was unbelievable. So what Charles Key, the state representative after that convened a citizens grand jury, threw his power in his authority as a Oklahoma state representative at the time. So there were two things going on at once. But yes, to answer your question, Merrick Garland was also attempted to quash that exculpatory evidence to show McVeigh and Nichols. Nichols was completely innocent, he was set up, he was framed, and even the Inspector General's Office report said, yeah, the evidence was basically slanted to incriminate both defendants, not only Nichols but McVay. So there was a lot of things going on at once, and Merrick Garland was running to keep up with himself just to make sure that that evidence will never come out. And neither of the juries and both federal trials ever saw that evidence, the expelpatory evidence.
Speaker 2: Wow, now did Happy Heidelberg get involved with that citizen's grand jury that was convened by the representative.
Speaker 3: No, no, sir, that was separate. Now, but I do want to share something with you and restless. Old Happy passed away about a year after our film. Seven months after the film was released, he passed on. In fact, it was an an interview with info Wars that he made the announcement that he had the cancer. And I was sitting right next to him in our studio in Oklahoma City, and I knew about it what. I picked him up from his ranch that morning. We had about a forty minute drive to the studio and he told me everything and he made the announcement to Alex and Alex was shell shocked. It was the hell of an interview for almost two hours on info Wars.
Speaker 2: That name, that's a name that always sticks with you. That's phenomenal, Happy Heidelberg. Yeah, that's one of the key things that it's been a while. Things are a little bit foggy for me because it's been a while since I've seen your documentary and looked into this, but that that name always pops to the frank A very unusual name, an usual guy too. Only if only we had more people like him.
Speaker 3: What another one more relevant point with Happy. David and I moved to Oklahoma City in January of three in late February, I drove down to his ranch, first time I met him, and we sat at his kitchen table and shared a pot of coffee for about three hours, and he told me toward the end, he says, look, I knew all of the information that it clearly showed other people were involved. We wanted that brought to the grand jury, and the judge wouldn't allow it. He got a visit from an attorney and he later figured out Hoppy's a member of MENSA. He's pretty smart. This guy, he's nobody's fool. And this particular attorney that showed up was very professional. Uh didn't get in his face, but he said, we're at the point now, mister Heidelberg, where you're going to have to back off and stop asking questions. We know where your grandchildren live, we know where your daughters and your children work in the banks. He's showing him literally Hoppy pictures of where the faces of employment are and they said, if you don't back off, this is I can't guarantee their safety anymore. It was basically a very overt threat to say, back to f off or things are going to happen, that that's going to be very damaging to your family physically and mentally and financially, and he had no choice. So he goes from being a multimillion dollar horse breeder out of Blanchard, Oklahoma, forty two miles southeast of west of downtown Oklahoma City, to driving the school bus and hauling fuel oil. All of his clients basically just said, we don't want to talk to you anymore. You're crossing the line here. Yeah. He luckily his wife had gainful employment. They were able to keep the bills paid. But he went from a multimillionaire to basically nothing. They stripped his gainful employment right off from under him and Treadle's family.
Speaker 2: Wow. Yeah, it's not unusual, I guess for us to see this happening with social media, with other venues as well. And of course we recently I played Jenny McCarthy talking about the fact that she was threatened just because she was talking about the vaccine stuff. You know, they threatened her, threatened her family, and you know, messed with her career. So it is. It is truly amazing the corrupt system and the intimidation that is there. But you know, when we when we look at this as we go into the future. Uh, and it is hopeful that we might be able to get something again.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of in a new investigation opening this up and perhaps getting to some additional information. But I would I would recommend everybody. I'm going to go back and refresh my memory on this as well, because it truly is a fascinating story and one that is indicative of our times and of our government as well. But before we end, Terry Nichols tell us a bit about Terry. Now you know Tennethy McVeigh, very very strange character, the connects that he had with the CIA, the FBI, the rest of this. Terry Nichols was he just kind of a patsy that was brought in by McVeigh.
Speaker 3: Well, they served together at Fort Rally in Kansas. They did not serve together in Iraq. Terry was stateside, I believe when Tim was serving overseas. But yes, he was brought in as a patsy. We did find out and there were two trials that went on with Terry. It was the federal trial. They were indicted under eight counts of murder because there was eight federal employees killed that morning. Then the State of Oklahoma versus Terry Lynn Nichols. There was one hundred and sixty counts of murder because they were non federal employees and civilians from the state of Oklahoma, and that's that was the state trial. There was no state trial from McVeigh because quote unquote, he was killed under lethal Injecson. Again, we don't know that was even true. But Terry had a very how do we say this arrested development personality. He had the mental and the intellectual acuity of a eighth grader. So he's very easy, very easy to manipulate. Never heard him in the seven days that I was at the state trial, off and on, driving back and forth from Oklahoma City to McAllister, Oklahoma. It was at the Pittsford County courthouse, but I never heard him speak. It was his defense counselor that was speaking for him and key witnesses. But interesting the thing with that trial bringing up Larry Potts, mcvea's handler. So if you can imagine the defense counsel for Terry Nichols calls Larry Potts as a hostile witness obviously, and the federal government this is not even their venue. This is a state trial. They have no business being in a state court. Stephen Taylor, and I spoke with Judge Taylor after the trial several months after, and he said that he was furious. It took him three days to cool off because John Ashcroft at the time and Louis free forbade Larry Potts from showing up in that courtroom. And they had no business telling the judge who was going to come in. It wasn't their trial, it wasn't their venue. And the judge really shot off a very terse letter to Ashcroft and the prosecution at the time. He says, you have no business coming and telling who my witness is coming into our courtroom. They did not want Larry Potts to get on the stand and he would have had to commit perjury. Then that would have really snowballed into a whole different thing. The whole narrative would have started unraveling right there. Wow and yeah so and even the jury at the state trials saw through. They said, no, there's something horribly wrong going on here, and they sent some to life without a chance of parole. And that's where we're serving in Florence, Colorado right now. He should have been out at the most he should have served maybe about two years and he would have been out of prison by down.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: So that's why we want a reinvestigation in this case. Way too many loose ends, way too many I answered questions, and.
Speaker 2: Of question when we look at the connections with Merrick Garland and Louis Free and all these other Hillary Clinton and the Clinton's and the papers that are there. Another very important aspect of this was obviously by doing it on the anniversary of what happened in Waco. A big part of this, you know, the obvious thing was that they wanted to shut down the pushback that was building against what had happened with Ruby Ridge and with Waco. There was a growing militia movement as people were saying, wait a minute, you know, something is wrong with this government. They you know, what are they planning to do down the road When you look at what happened with these two things, and of course you remember that everybody should remember that Ruby Ridge happened under the George H. W. Bush regime and the Waco thing happened under the Clinton regime, and it was largely the same people. Of course, Janet Reno was there at the front, but you know, you still had the same FBI people and so forth from these two different front organizations, Bush and Clinton, and so they were all still there. And so there was a lot of people that were pushing back against it and saying, you know, what is going on with the federal government and this is a way for them to essentially shut down the building militia movement and people who are questioning all that, could you question all this stuff? Now we're going to lump you in with these terrorists who killed you know how many people, hundred and some odd people. We're going to containt the entire militia movement with that. Speak to that a little bit, Okay.
Speaker 3: So Andreia Strasmeier was a key witness. He was actually a running mate, running buddy with McVeigh. We know, at least four months up to before the bombing, Strasmeyer is brought in from Germany oddly enough, and we don't know why we're still trying to figure out al Gore asked him to come over from Germany. Now, Strasmeyer is an interesting character. His dad, gut To Strasmeyer, was the chief of staff for Helmut Cole, who was the head of Germany at the time. They wanted Strasmeyer, who was a wash out from the German basically the German counterpart to the US Rangers and Special Forces. They wanted him to come to the US and infiltrate these quote unquote Nazi movement groups and militia movements. So we know that in fact, he was working for the government for four it was no gainful employment. All of his credit card, his hotel bills, everything was being paid. And we did have two members of the Craig Roberts had reached out to the Texas Militia, the labrigade they called him. They actually use motorcycles to drive around and these motocross bikes. They saw him get this. They saw Strasmeyer letting himself in on the loading dock of the Federal Courthouse in downtown Fort Worth, Texas, punching the keypad and then wee hours in the morning all day. Heck, what do you have access to the back door of the Federal courthouse and the wee hours in the morning, knowing the security code and the Texas Militia basically within twenty four hours is get the hell out of town or we're not going to guarantee your safety. They're going to end up face up in a ditch somewhere, and Strasmeyer packed up his stuff and got the hell out. Where's he end up? Oklahoma and LM City, which is right on the not far from the Arkansas Oklahoma border, south of Tulsa, and that's where he's hanging out with McVeigh with a lot of these mail contents. We found out we're actually with the ATF, the CIA, and the FBI. They didn't even know of the interagency. So there was basically TRUF Wars, Eagle Wars. They weren't communicating with each other. Just a perfect storm of complete catastrophe.
Speaker 2: They got all these different government agencies and they're all posing to be, uh, the terrorist or whatever, and yeah, they're all federal agencies. That that's how do we know that happened.
Speaker 3: There was a pilot that worked for the Oklahoma Department of Public Safety, their state patrol. He's taking an FBI asset over this l M City and the pilot says, well, wait a minute, I just I took somebody from the ATF here about two weeks ago. FBI had no idea the ATF is here, and the CIA.
Speaker 2: Oh that's amazing.
Speaker 3: So that's that's the involvement with McVeigh and and Strasmeyer and uh so Strasmeer's still as we know, he's still living in Berlin. FBI never pursued them.
Speaker 2: Wow, it truly is amazing. And I go back and I hear these you know, Strasmeyern, and I say these, yeah, these names from the pass as to at the ring bells, and so great to have you start to put these things together and it is time to look at this again. It's time to look at it again. Even if there weren't wasn't going to be a new investigation, but there is going to hopefully be a new investigation. Will there be an update to the documentary presumably on.
Speaker 3: This well at this time, no, David, we're going to put our financial resources to the investigation. And I want to tip my hat to William Jasper, Jesse Trinido, Craig Roberts, Charles Key, members of the Oklam the Bombing Investigation Committee who have since passed away Happy Heidelberg. All of those people helped us. So we had one hundred and fifty volunteers, a twenty five core group that helped us put the first film out. If in fact we get the financial resources. Yes, we would do an update, but now we're really we've got to focus, keep our eye on the ball and make sure this investigation moves forward smoothly.
Speaker 2: Well good, and if you do that, we might have a really interesting update to it. Oh yes, this comes out into a genuine investigation and more of this stuff is released. Tell us a little bit about a little bit more about some of the projects there at freemindfilms dot com.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, the second film, State of Mindsetology of Control is the one that you help this promote that basically covers the waterfront from basically from the day you're born to the day you die, how you're manipulated through education, nutrition, marketing. We go into the deep dives on what happens on a daily basis to you and why certain people think the way they do. It's a very academic approach. We interview peer reviewed authors on the subject matter and we try to and this is the thing that we really strive for in all three of our films. It's not the end all, be all, but they're a primer to give you at least the information to decide for yourself. There's a lot of smart people out there, David yourself included in your staff, that can really see through a lot of this baloney. And we just try to present the information for not only the younger generation but the older generation to say, look, just give me something that's credible that these professionals are saying, that's been proven, you know, through time. It's consistent pattern of deception. We want to be able to be able to recognize that and make decisions of our own. And then, of course the third film was A Shadow Ring, which is a microcosm from right after the Spanish American War through just before nine to eleven and how these different events, whether it be the sake of Lusitania would cause World War One, the attack on Pearl Harbor, who were actually the players behind those and why was there deception and why were welied to again, give you the information you decide. We're not telling you how to think, but give you the tools to think for yourself.
Speaker 2: Oh excellent, okay, So Noble Line, State of Mind, Shadow Ring. You find all these at freemindfilms dot com.
Speaker 3: One big player. We do ask please do watch them on our website. We get paid through the ads, YouTube and rumble and all of the other websites have pirty copies. We don't get monetized in there. They're unauthor so okay, may I give a plug real quickly. So we're trying to raise funds for this investigation two avenues. If you can send a PayPal using the email OKC truth at cox dot net. It's the PayPal account. Or if you want to send a check directly to Freemindfilms, do so at freemindfilms dot com. For FreeMat Films LLC, peel box one six one three six, Saint Petersburg, Florida three three seven three three greatly appreciated.
Speaker 2: We'll put those in the description for the for the show. And yeah, hope, hope that this moves forward. It's time that we get Now, you've uncovered a lot of truth in this stuff, and it should be pretty pretty clear for people. But we need to get this out to a broader audience, and we need to keep at this because they keep getting away with this over and over again, and quite frankly, I know you're tired of seeing them get away with that. I certainly am tired of seeing them get away with There needs to be some justice and Hopefully, you know, on on this side of eternity, we'll have some justice with this stuff, but we never know, but we'll keep pushing on it. Thank you so much, Chris Emory. You've done great work with us, and thank you for sticking with us again. People can support this research project there. We'll give them the PayPal information and the description as well where they can contribute with us, and they can find the films so they want to go back and see it. They can go to freemindfreemindfilms dot com and watch these documentaries there. Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: You're very welcome. Thank you David, Thank.
Speaker 2: You everyone, Thank you for joining us. Have a good day. The common man, they created common Core, dumbed down our children. They created common past, track and control us their comments to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidknightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. Ddavidknightshow dot com
Speaker 14: To