Speaker 1: Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle, thanks for hanging out with us on a Tuesday afternoon. All right, coming up at the top of the hour, the new laws involving THC in Texas.
Speaker 2: How does it affect us? What the hell even are they?
Speaker 1: We'll get all the details from Tizzle, but right now it's time for this.
Speaker 2: You're all working cowboys.
Speaker 3: If they do want it, they've got it. Jerry Jones is an Inwood tavern on over the weekend. I think this was Saturday night. I like it in Friday night. I like the old in Wood tavern over there. It's right next to Shinsay.
Speaker 2: So I was looking up right now. I don't know.
Speaker 4: First off, I'm only thirty five and I don't want to go out to bars, So why is he hanging out at bars?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's Saturday night. First of all, he's a monster.
Speaker 1: And then third of all, I think that the Inwood tavern's not even seven minutes from his doorstep. Okay, walk over there, right, Yeah, it's right over there off of Inwood in Wood Lovers Area, and it's right next to a really badass Japanese restaurant called Shouldn't Say.
Speaker 2: There's also Time Out Tavern over there.
Speaker 1: Time Out Tavern is around the corner actually on Lovers and it is next door to neighborhood service, but.
Speaker 2: It's still walkable.
Speaker 4: Yes, funny that skin knows where all the bars are.
Speaker 2: I do, and my body's like, wait a minute. We talked about this earlier.
Speaker 3: I used to li like in Wood Tavern, but it's getting so crazy over the years.
Speaker 2: You know, it's getting crowded, it does it is like going in there.
Speaker 1: Honestly, it's it's a neighborhood bar for Highland Park, so you get a lot of Highland Park people. Now, if you want to get divy, go around the corner to the top. Time Out Tavern. There's way more divy. And yeah, you get a pretty interesting mixture of people. Like it's all different kinds of folks.
Speaker 3: So when Jerry is out at eighty two years old and he's taking a photo with a young hot blonde, everyone's running with it. So there's a you know, these trashy organizations like the New York Post email these are the worst people on earth, are terrible, I tell you. But we will click over there from time to time just to see what's going on. They've identified the woman here, Jessica Jane Farrow.
Speaker 2: She didn't need to put her middle name in there.
Speaker 3: I would say that too, man, especially if it's a double J like that Jessica Farrow.
Speaker 2: Is that JJ Farrow?
Speaker 3: So the first thing I'm thinking, Jerry's taking a picture with a gallon in one time. It's like he's just out for a very common night out with his granddaughter.
Speaker 2: I saw that.
Speaker 1: I saw pictures of them taking the picture, not the actually you know, and I'm my thought on it is, come on, he's famous.
Speaker 2: This is not a big deal. Now.
Speaker 1: There may be more to this story than I'm but my initial reaction just saying, like, come on, man, people take pictures with him all the time.
Speaker 3: Jessica Jane Farrow is a real estate manager at Viory Clothing. Oh yeah, that's a real estate manager at a clothing store.
Speaker 2: That's a great question.
Speaker 4: That's I mean, two part time jobs.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Is Vori over there in Highland Park Village with all that crazy freetail?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Fourteen thousand followers on Instagram. She likes books, fashion, wine, art, travel, philanthropy and wellness.
Speaker 2: Okay, and philanthropy. How old is she?
Speaker 3: More?
Speaker 2: Books? Good? Lord, Well, all right, that's so gross.
Speaker 1: I think I think people just cut and paste their bios now for all this stuff.
Speaker 2: Wellness and Philanthropy is very interesting.
Speaker 1: But also that'd be a great, great name for a band, Wellness and Yeah.
Speaker 3: Also she has made an appearance on podcasts before, though, Christina, when she was discussing her about with stage three cold cancer.
Speaker 2: Oh, Christina, sorry, she can put whatever she wants.
Speaker 1: It's amazing how he does this, isn't it Because he knows the story's going in and so he sees us wandering out on the plank. He's like, oh, I'm got to see what happens.
Speaker 2: Watch this.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna start jumping up and down on the other end of the plank and making it real wobbly out there for him before the big reveal.
Speaker 4: Let's wait for them to trash her, then reveal the cancer diagnosis.
Speaker 5: Right back to you, Kevin. It's like she's got through it. You know that was years on the other side. Okay, that's on the other side. Or maybe this was to make a wish type thing. Meet Jerriet inwood cavern in what hour? That would be the absolute worst. Hey, I'm not gonna make it.
Speaker 1: If I could just meet Jerry out of Tavern on the edge of his neighborhood. My life will all come together and I will pass peacefully.
Speaker 3: Now, I was telling you that the Daily Mail and the New York Post are the worst, and there are the pieces of trash, the worst pieces of trash there is on the planet.
Speaker 2: Why do they.
Speaker 3: Need to put a picture up of Jerry and his wife Jeane. That's swack And it says Jerry has been happily married to his wife Jean since nineteen sixty thirty.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe they're supporting. Maybe they're saying, hey, look with Jeane. They have a boat called Eureka, Eugenia or something. Everything's fine. This is just a famous person taking a picture out of Tavern.
Speaker 4: That's the frustrating thing. All he did was take a picture. There's nothing. It wasn't a picture in the bathroom like we've seen before. It was a picture out at the bar. Right, So he's fine, it's okay, doesn't need to make headlines anywhere.
Speaker 2: We're not helping by talking about it right now.
Speaker 1: Probably what about the sounds that were coming out of the bathroom that Josh Hamilton.
Speaker 3: Was in, oh elks, Now, the probably Eugenia. You can always find on vesselfinder dot com.
Speaker 4: Is that right?
Speaker 3: And it's off the coast of France right now. Yeah, that's if you want to our Gene is where Jerry is. Jean's on the yacht, Jerry's in one tavern. I would rather be in France than the Endwood tavern. No offense to those nice people. Absolutely, Oh yeah, I mean I think they would agree, probably, Yeah, unless they've got a really good special.
Speaker 2: Maybe you call it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, that was a really good cowboy segment, Kevin, what's do you call it?
Speaker 2: Special? It's you call it, and that's the special. It's the bit and skin show. Man. I'm living just four o'clock hour. I can't believe it. Uh.
Speaker 1: Coming up next, let's do a news quickie and find out those of you that crave THC.
Speaker 2: If you're screwed, we'll do that right here on the