Speaker 1: Let me, let me at her, Let me at her. Gosh, all I want to do is just go across this ring right now and punchry square in the face. Just huh. Seeing the hype song, you're right, You're right, You're at You're right, You're a right baby, I can hear one twenty one comes lay down your Uh. I just want to lay her arms on the crowd. Just why won't they let this fight just start? Oh goodness, I'm so glad that she came ring side. Baby. Well, no, I promised you that I wasn't going to enact the plan unless there was a reason to do so. I did not manufacture a reason to do so. Potentially, I didn't manufacture it. However, I did tell the best friend of her side guy that this fight's going to be going on, it'd be nice if he showed up, and that they're sometimes gone Seer's tickets, and I told him some people to drop the names up so that people would give him the tickets, not knowing that those tickets wouldn't come out of my car. Baby. No, I know you said I don't need to do this, but like I do, because she's a wicked little what I can't wait to have my fist go through her skull again. Well, okay, didn't go through her school last time, but maybe this time I can make it. You're right, you're right, you're right.
Speaker 2: Just I've got them wolf quardered. No, no, I'm ready to go box yeah mm hmm yeah, yeah, here we golly, what do you want?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah? Oh Norse trog wolf trog? Yeah, Norse drug fucked down.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just gonna yeah, yes.
Speaker 1: Yes, gosh, yeah, see her, look she's whah yeah she look at her on the ground. Clare you're gonna stay down there? Yeah? No? Oh did the cheating eggs get her air knocked out of her? Oh that sucks. Come on, get back up. Don't be such a come on, no, you can go another couple rounds. Let's go. Let's go, come on here, let's go. I got you, I got you.
Speaker 3: Oh no, you've got me good that charm mmm? Oh yeah, I got me good that term there you go too bad, she's gonna. Oh look look at her just on the ground again. Come on, get up, get up.
Speaker 1: The crowd want crowd wants me to No, I want you to stick around. I want you nice and conscious for what's about to happen to you? Nice and conscious? For what is it about? You're about to get your up and coming batch? Just and there we go. Oh yeah, the lights are out. Good job, it's nice to see that you. Uh, you can say something. Oh you can see the Jim Patron. I wonder what's gonna Oh oh goodness, Oh look you there. That's a position. You know, if you're gonna film such home videos and whatnot, maybe you should look into flattering camera angles because this is not flattering. This is not cute. That's not ooh. I just you should probably match your under roosts to your bras, you know, that's it's more pleasant to the eye. And just oh, you should have considered getting a bikini act. I mean, I think they called manscaping when it has to do with the guy. I'm not sure what we call it when it's a woman. But oh yeah, no, no, no, no, see you're checking your phone there. That's because your actual boyfriend is messaging you when you're with the guy. Oh, you didn't realize they're both right there, they're both right there, baby, baby, Why are you mad at me?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: I didn't set this up entirely. I didn't do the editing, and I didn't send the footage after the editor to do the person run the JumboTron. And I wasn't the one that paid him a thousand dollars. No, no, no, no. See. I went and played in a couple of rounds of takes hold them. Then I won those bets, and I said, rather than pay me, why don't you pay this editor person. And here's a wonder share link where they can go download all of that footage. And yeah, then the rest of the money pay the person running the JumboTron to cut the light and put this on at halftime. H yeah, yeah, that's right, ladies and gentlemen. The woman here, the woman right here, you guys have been cheering on, is a dirty, dirty cheater. And she sat there telling her ex boyfriend, who she also cheated on, that hey was worthless and he was nothing just because well, there's a word for women like you, but in polite society we really don't say it too often outside of kennels, and at least the ones in kennels have some kind of use. You're not a good fighter, you're not a good girlfriend, you're not a good friend, you're not a good person and now the world knows it. And look at the crowd, all the people with their phones out recarding all of this. Mm hmm. This is gonna be on snaptep. This is gonna be on TikTok. This is gonna be on tumbler. This is gonna be Instagram. This is gonna be on kick This is gonna be on YouTube all over YouTube. This is gonna be on Facebook, Instagram. You're not gonna be able to hide. There's even like something called Project Exploration. You're not gonna be able to go over there. It's gonna be on Reddit. Everyone's gonna know what a dirty, dirty, disgusting woman you are. Oh oh, biby, biby do you so? Does this mean that one baby, she's running out of the she's running, she's running out of here? Does this mean that I get to keep my belt? Guys? I won the best man, I won this fight. I won the last fight, and I don't want anything. Whenever it comes to my sweet sweet darling, she didn't know who she is messing with us? She learned today, didn't she?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: My, now we is? Why are you so angry? What hey? I just claimed to you in front of millions of people. Hm hmm. Everybody knows that you're mine. And I just got rid of your ex who's been running around saying terrible things about you. She won't be able to say another nasty thing about you. Rather, she can try, but everyone's gonna remember to not. And I also look at those guys, well, now they're looking pretty chummy and friendly. But you know, I helped people realize what she is and what she does and made it to where it'll be more difficult for her to do it in the future. What's the problem with that? What's your problem with that? Baby? Well, you know what, you know what your problem is. You are too nice. You never stick up for yourself. You let people walk all over you. And if you're gonna be upset with me, because do you think you be every way to do it, I'll just say whatever you need someone who will actually pick up the reins and make sure that no one tap dance is all over you. And if you're not gonna do it, then I damn sure will be the one to do it. She has been slandering your she has drug your taking through the mud. I don't care if your name's been through the mud before or anything thicker than it or grosser than it. I will allow that to happen because I love you. Now, if I have to pick you up again and throw you over my shoulder and carry you out of here so that I can go take you back to that green room and show you exactly how much I love you and show you how you listen to me, that's exactly what's going to happen right now. So you decide whether or I pick you up and put you on my shoulder or I throw you over at Fireman's style and the rest of the people get to see exactly how that goes down. You decide, that's what I thought. See, baby, don't let her toxicity leak into our relationship. You want people to see us happy because we are. When she's not a factor, we are the We are the most cheerful, bouncing off the wall people you done ever met. No, you're right, this will also be on Twitter X or whatever the fuck they're calling it now. That's right. See, look you're getting into it now, baby, Baby, I love you more than I love anything on this earth. I love you more than I love breathing, and I'm not gonna allow that wicked, wicked, wicked woman to ever ever and in her part time cartoon life, say something nasty about you without realizing that I'm gonna be the one that's gonna put her down. Okay, I'll chase her all over town she says anything about you, and if somebody else pops up doing it, trust me, I'll do the same. I've got private investigators that can help me find absolutely anyone. And well, Darling, I don't know if you can tell by this accent, but blame it all on my roots. Showed up in Bates, ruined your black tie fair. You don't have a song. No, I got friends and low places were little whiskey it rounds and the bear chases my blue hooes or whiskey drowns. Is it drowns or rounds? It works either way. I got friends in low places. I love to do a lot of different things, so I never have to worry about getting my hands dirty unless I really want to. But I can think of all kinds of things that my dirty little hands want to do to you. What while I was thinking about shit you into an r nice little arm bar and seeing exactly what kind of bendi ways I can find to make sure that you hit my pleasure spot until you're just about to pass out, because it's either make me happy or nap time. Oh oh that sounds great, doesn't it? All? Right? Well, how about we am Well, I mean it's it's it's bricks and dune. But how haven't we boot scooped? Bigging on back to the dressing room. Oh no, I one, They're not going to kick us out too early this time, I promise. Oh, it seems like you're already ready to go. Well let's go, darling. Hey, guys, you and Alexander here. I in spo for this story, Hm, I would like it known before where I said the inspo that like this was years the back, and I have a lot different. I don't like a ton of revenge now, but this might be a semi true story outside of me being an Amazon, outside of me being an MM fighter. I had an ex who had a girlfriend and I was like, Hey, he's a chatter, he's a jayter, he's a cheator. Turned out he was, but right da, I didn't have this experience with him. This also led me to where I'll only hang people for what I know they did, even if, like I don't like you. I am never going to do something to you until I have one concrete evidence, and even then I might hold back because I never want to get it wrong. I got egg on my face. Well I didn't get egg on my face in this one, because she did cheat. But I got a hold of cynthideo footage of her absolutely cheating on her her current boyfriend with a new guy. And it was actually at a college cheer competition. I knew the person who was doing the jumpotron work, and we did have a Texas hold of and I did know a video editor too, and we had a Texas hold him what's it called poker thing where they both owed me money at the end of the night. And I was like, how about instead of paying me, you video editor, pay him. You v a guy, keep your money, and what we're gonna do is I'm going to give you some footage. And we absolutely played the footage right as she went to she wasn't the top of the pyramid, but like they had a little side pyramids side, I wasn't the top either, of not trying to was the dope of the pyramid, not Matin. I was off to the side. I actually did some tumbles. She was up along the side pyramids, and when the camera panned from the top down to the second pyramid that was smaller, video played showing what she had done. She was very embarrassed, and her side guy and her boyfriend and her ex who was my current boyfriend, We're all there, and I made sure they were all sat pretty close to each other and we got to see her sweat. I am not saying I'm a good person for having done this. I am definitely not that person anymore, particularly because then I found out that he really did cheat on her and broke her heart and whatnot, and that doesn't excuse what she did. But also, I'm not proud of what I did, but it is a story. It is a messed up story, and I can't just tell all the things I'm proud about doing this on this channel, so I also will tell some of the dirtiest things that I've done, and this is one of them. This is not in my nature anymore. I am literally over eight years removed from this, and I've never done anything remotely close to it since. Anyways, guys, this has been saying to Alexander, I will see you in the next video Oh before we go, Thank you to absolutely everybody who has donated to my stream labs. The link is in the description below. My videos are demonoitized, so this helps me a lot and I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 1: Bye,