Speaker 1: Stuff people are talking about.
Speaker 2: I totally agree with you about the state's rights issue for regarding abortion.
Speaker 1: Fifty five KRZ the talk station coming up on eighth six Here at fifty five kr CD Talk Station. Brian Thomas wishing everyone a very happy Tuesday, and welcoming back to the fifty five KRC Morning Show from Breitbart bookmarkt B R E I t B A RT dot com. DC Bureau News Chief Matt Boyle, Welcome back to the morning show, my friend. It's always a pleasure to have you on the program.
Speaker 2: Hey, great to be here.
Speaker 1: As always, latest from the campaign trail, the general subject matter. I've seen quite a few new polls that are coming out. Looks like Donald Trump's either closing the gap or advancing his lead in a lot of the swing states. That's positive information is that Kamala Harris campaign seems to struggle to well articulate us a string of words together that makes any sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it seems like Kamala Harris is in complete collapse in front of us right now. The biggest story of the weekend was the NBC News poll that showed US net seven point swing Donald Trump's way over the last three weeks away from Kamala Harris. Donald Trump has taken a lead nationally in the NBC poll over Kamala Harris when you include the full field, which obviously the race will include the full field. So it's very possible at this point that Donald Trump could win the national popular vote, right, not just the electoral college, but if Donald Trump wins the national popular vote, that's a mandate level victory for Donald Trump on election Day. And so we'll see how it goes. And then we're seeing numbers across the battleground states as well. Donald Trump seems to and several recent polls have taken a clear and convincingly in places like North Carolina, Georgia, and Arizona, those Sun Belt states. And if he holds those three, he takes those three states, then dal Trump's won state away from the presidency. He gets there with either Pennsylvania, North Carolina, I'm sorry, Pennsylvania, Michigan, or Wisconsin. And so in these looking when very good and all three of those as well, and so on, the bottom seems to be falling out of the Harris campaign all the momentums with Trump, and you're seeing that out there right now. Because the way that the Trump campaign and the Republicans are handling things, and where the Democrats are handling things are very different, and you can you can see it on full display that Democrats are ripping each other apart and the Republicans are out having fun them the campaign trail well.
Speaker 1: And honestly, I'll be the first person to Mike because people ask me all the time, what do you think is going to happen in the election? And I'm afraid. I'm afraid, Matt, to be optimistic. I don't believe in, you know, being jinxed, and you know, like like if I'm optimistic, then it's necessarily going to go against what I what I would like to have happened. But you know, the world's a crazy place, and I know a lot of people are struggling with the integrity of the election generally speaking, and think it's going to be stolen. And I hear those claims and those concerns all the time. Matt, where are you? Are you optimistic or are you just sort of, you know, taking these polling numbers as you see them.
Speaker 2: I have to be an optimist otherwise I can't do this every day. I can't get up every morning and call in shows like this. But I have to be an optimist. I always am, always have been, always see the right side of things. But that being said, I mean, look, the numbers are genuinely better than we've ever seen Donald Trump put up in the you know, last month of an election. And we have the benefit of looking at the last two presidential elections. So this is the over the last eight years. Right. We can go back to twenty sixteen and see the numbers, then we can go to twenty twenty and see the numbers en. But like, look, don't don't just think actually it's in the bag either. It's not. Right, Like, everybody needs to go out there and work as hard as they can and see this thing through. But there's a lot of reason to have a lot of hope right now, and a lot of positive vibes on the right. And there's a reason why the Democrats are ripping each other apart right now. There's a reason why Barack Obama's out there and lecturing, going out lecturing young black men. There's a reason why Bubba Bill Clinton has been deployed to the Southern States right like in which he actually attacked Kamala Ayrs and admitted she's responsible for Lake and Riley's death, right, Yeah. But the point is that there's a reason why this Democrat infighting is happening, and there's anxiety and nerves and so on and so forth. You see it across the media, and there's a reason why the Republicans are excited, and it's because the numbers are strong.
Speaker 1: They are strong and getting stronger. Clearly, I know a lot of people have, you know, a certain amount of skepticism, some pure skepticism over any of the polling data, but they, I mean there is some Obviously, the trend is trending in Trump's favor regardless of which poll you look at. And from what I hear, the Democrats behind the scenes are pulling their hair out because their internal polling, which I never get to see, is really showing that Kamala Harris is struggling mightily against Trump.
Speaker 2: Yeah, their internal polls are even worse. Look, the latest thing is that we just saw yesterday it came out that Kamala Harris is now incredibly accused of serious instance is a plagiars yea right now that establishing media is trying to cover it up. For The New York Times did an embarrassing piece about it yesterday, and frankly, every reporter at the New York Times should personally be embarrassed with the way that the newspaper covered this story. CNN covered it right last night. Actually credit to them. But the fact is is that the you know, things just keep getting worse. When it rains, it pours for Kamala Harris right again, you have Bill Clinton out there, you know, saying that she's responsible for Blake and Riley's death. You have uh, you know, evidence of her plagiarizing her book, uh coming out, and it's just like it one thing after another for them, right like You've got Barack Obama with the black voters. It's like they can't catch a break right now on the Kamala side. And Trump is just you know, jamming out to music last night at his town hall in Pennsylvania, right like, So it's like there's a there's a totally different vibes, you know on the way the campaigns are going, and uh, Tamala's getting you know, getting crushed and Trump is just glad passing to the presidency. So we'll see how it goes. But the energy is definitely on the Trump side.
Speaker 1: Well, and going back to Obama with his insult insulting comments to the black male population completely, if he had something better to try to sway them, he would have used it rather than just saying, you're not voting for because she's a woman. I mean, come on, does he not think that they're individually capable of assessing their own life, their current economic situation, the price of gasoline, groceries, We could go on and on, and that maybe issues like that which the administration has control over. Maybe their entire neighborhoods have been inundated with illegal immigrants and it's causing a problem at their local schools. It seems to me that these are all issues that might impact black men in their decision making, and yet Obama suggests to them, I think, very insultingly again, that it's just because Kamala is a woman.
Speaker 2: It's abhorrent that Barack Obama did that, and I think it's backfiring, right. Oh yeah, some black men out there really rejecting that claim from Barack Obama. It's pretty incredible to see. But the other thing is that the numbers out there are showing and CNN did a huge segment about this the other day. Highland charge. People check it out from Harry Anton, who's no conservative, right, but he's going through the numbers. He's looking at the polling data and whatnot. Donald Trump is actually doing possibly you know, it's not done until it's done, but like you know, he's doing is good or better than Richard Nixon all the way back in nineteen sixty with black voters. We've never seen a Republican do as well with black voters, particularly with black men, particularly young black men, but also with black women and just across the board with black voters. We've never seen anything like this. And if it does hold and these polls are right and this is the way people vote, this could be the beginning of a major political realignment. Democrats depend on like ninety percent of the black vote every time. It's a critical part of their coalition. Donald Trump is really cut into that in this election on the Democrat side in a way that is just deadly to them to coalition wise.
Speaker 1: Well. And the other person who hasn't really done Kamala Harris any service at all is is Joe Biden himself. You know this, he's been actively engaged in in FEMA dollars, getting into Florida Governor Desanta spoke very highly of him. He's been reaching out to Republicans and asking them what they need. So there seems to be a general happiness with with with Joe Biden. But some of the other comments he's made heaven Again helped Kamala Harris along the same lines that Obama's comments didn't and and Bill Clinton's comments didn't help her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Biden keeps stabbing her in the back. I think it's because I think there was a cabinet meeting. I don't know if it was yesterday or over the weekend or something. I thought video artists on TV the other night. And uh, I think Jesse Waters had her on a show last night on the Box. I recommend people watch that opening. I think he did your job with it. But Biden was saying that Kamala was his boss, right like in He's saying comments like that, like that she's respond for everything in his administration. She keeps saying things in like her comment in the interview with the View last week where the not a thing comes to mind when asked if there's anything she would do differently than Biden. And that's that's that's part of why. I mean, look, this is one of the most unpopular administrations in modern history, you know, by two to one margins. Voters out there say that they're worse off with Biden and Harris in the White House, right like, that their policies have hurt them. And the Harris is the sitting Vice president, and Biden keeps making sure American knows that. Right that's that's I mean, look, I think he's a little salty after what happened this summer, right like, he's he's probably thinking he would be doing better against Trump right now, and he might be right right like. You know, Biden had a unique ability to connect with working class people in places like Pennsylvania, with Catholic voters in particular, right like the working class screen thing, even though it was a lie and it was all fake, right like, and we were you know, we would expose it all the time. I mean that that that presentation was far more genuine than the way Kamala Harris has tried to present herself as a middle class kid. Right she grew up a lonlitist in Montreal, Quebec, right like, and so with her parents both working in universe, right like, and so the fact is is that the Biden probably feels a little jealous into that at conwell right now, he's probably a little uh, you know, salty about the way things went down. I'm sure he would love to see her to go down. You know.
Speaker 1: One of the other issues that seems to be cropping up more and more, and the Wall Street Journal decided to describe it as a sleeper issue, this whole idea of men participating in women's sports. Uh, And they made a couple of great points, you know, the proliferation of these arguments against so many Democrat and comments suggests it is resonating with the public. That's sixty nine percent of Americans telling Gallop transgender athletes should only be allowed to compete and support teams to conform with their birth gender, and that American people don't like having things dictated to them, the view that gender must be imposed nationwide, this whole fluid concept. When vast majority of people believe in science chromosomal reality, that could I when I think of black voters and Hispanic voters, it seems to me that you know, traditionally more male role model type believers that they don't believe in this woke ideology that the gender is fluid. It's most notably in the Latino community, where family is strong, religion is still very strong. This doesn't resonate well with them. You think that's going to be an impactful top or position point for the candidates.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And President Trump is writting television ads out there, right like with Kamala Harris talking about using taxpair money to fund prisoners sex change operations, right like, that's that's it's abhorrent to American voters, right they're washing that thing. Look, I think the vast majority of people out there really don't care. If you're an adult and you want to spend your own money to do something to yourself, Okay, fine, that's me, don't spend our tax dollars doing it, right Like, you know, they don't want to see anything happen to children. They don't want to They don't want things to affect other people. Right. So the women's sports issue, right like, that's that's a place where it crosses over and it affects other people, and they don't want our tax dollars paying for it, right Like. Otherwise, generally speaking, people could care less, right like, And so I think that's kind of the gist of how people view this. But you know, the ad is very effective that Trump has been running where Common is on camera bragging about spending our tax dollars to do it right, like for for prisoners, for people who committed and broke laws. So like they broke our laws, they end up in jail, and then they use our money while they're in jail to do a sex change. That's ubscen that's obscene.
Speaker 1: I couldn't agree more with that. So and I'm with you on the whole thing. I don't care. I'm a little ill libertarian baby. If you want you live your life the way you want to live your life, as long as it isn't impactful to me, as long as I don't have to pay for it, as long as you're not trying to shove your belief system down my throat. I won't shove my belief system down your throat. Welcome to America, free thought, free ideas. Just don't bring your baggage to my neighborhood. I think that that is that is probably where the vast majority of Americans. I think the idea of being anti gay or anti lesbian, that is a thing of the past for the most every single human being I know and hang out with, and it should not though, be forced upon us, and taxpayer's dollars shouldn't be used for it. So I think that is a big issue for a whole lot of people. I'll tell you what. It is always a pleasure to have you on the program. Matt Boyle, DC Bureau News chief at Breitbart again, bookmark at Breitbart dot com. Great news there and solid reporting from some wonderful folks.
Speaker 2: Matt.
Speaker 1: Until we talk again, keep up the great work. I'll be reading what you're writing about on Breitbart, all right.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Sure.
Speaker 1: Always a pleasure. Coming up the Deep Dive with Daniel Davis will get an update on the wars of course, the Israel situation as well as Ukraine. That's at the bottom of the hour. If you can stick around for that, I'll be right back fifty five KRC. Men, if you're suffering from a rectile dysfunction,