Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We'll let you taco one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But you're freaking idiots. Hey, I wanted to give you a little heads up here. In about two ten minutes or so, voting will open for you. Say it, we play. It's on the jar facebook page. I know lots of you vote on a consistent basis every morning when we.
Speaker 1: Do this, and lots of you at one prizes to certain concerts.
Speaker 2: Those of you who don't participate might want to consider hopping on board this week because the prize h is, it's pretty good. Someone will be randomly picked who votes to win what taco?
Speaker 1: Oh? That would be four day passes for Welcome to Rockville. Yes, four day passes. It's today, we're giving these away and all week. J are our facebook page now about eight minutes away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the voting will open for this morning. You say, we play it, it'll be the post that pops right up. All you gotta do is play vote and you'll be in the running.
Speaker 1: All do we asked? Just vote once?
Speaker 2: Yeah, just vote one time. That's that's all that counts um oh before we get into these stories, again, thank you to all of our veterans on this Veterans Day.
Speaker 1: All the sacrifices that you have made for us and continue to make for those currently in I know that we have a bunch that listen on the free iHeartRadio app. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Let's beginning. A Bradford, Vermont police were called by several people of a report of a man throwing nails and screws into a busy roadway and a parking lot.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you know exactly what I what I rewind back to?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, there, you know the bucket that fell off the truck or something. What was it?
Speaker 1: The entire box of nails. Yeah, fell off somebody's truck on if about God, Now that would be almost twenty years ago.
Speaker 2: Now that's an accident.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I realized that. But listen, dude, because that moved so long ago, a lot of listeners haven't heard about it. I'm talking thousands of nails on I four And as you went further up, you would see more and more cars pulled over, not with one flat tire they could replace with multiple flat tires and screwed. And the irony was who was directly in front of the Triple A building in Lake Mary. I was just thinking, wow, I mean, you don't have to go far to help these people, right, So somebody did this deliberately, So the.
Speaker 2: Police arrived to find fifty four year old James Denman doing.
Speaker 1: Just that piece of garbage. Seriously, you've got to be just off your rocker. It's just like, how angry are you that you're doing that. You're angry at the world, right, you have something wrong with you inside. This is just like the individual that was throwing them all over biking trails, remember that out in the woods. Yeah, what's just go go see counseling or something. Go get help. Man. If you're doing something like this, it's not funny. I mean it's beyond the point of oh this is funny. Nobody would think that was funny.
Speaker 2: The City of Louisville, Kentucky, has revoked the liquor license for a restaurant in Kentucky.
Speaker 1: That's a big deal because Louisville, you know, that's a that's where people go to bourbon taste and party Kentucky. Sure, when my daughters are working right now, Actually.
Speaker 2: That a bourbon factory.
Speaker 1: No, definitely not for ge actually doing an internship. But anyway, so what would you said? They didn't serve somebody underage?
Speaker 2: No, they revoked this place's liquor license, this restaurant's liquor license because well the only thing they were serving was liquor and lap dances. It was fronting as a restaurant strip club. I think the name, though, might have been a clue that it wasn't exactly food establishment. It was called the Gentleman's Club.
Speaker 1: Come on, dude, if you're gonna front as a gentleman's club, you don't Or maybe this was the it's so obvious they will never catch on kind of thing.
Speaker 2: I think what we have here is the steakhouse type facade. Only you know when we see that like that doesn't happen here locally, but you can actually get steak there. This place, there was no steak. There was jef, yes, nothing but.
Speaker 1: Dancing up on that thing and lapping down. I drove by a couple this weekend. Yesterday I was leaving Cougo Beats.
Speaker 2: The Gentlemen's Club sounds like real fine family dining.
Speaker 1: It's like when you see the places named teasers or I'm sorry, the classic one is Cheaters. Drove by yesterday on the way home, drove by the couple strip clubs right in Kocoa Beach and just kind of shook my head, thinking, some really not good things happened there last night. I bet everybody, every guy there probably thought they were in love. They are for the night with your wallet. So that's sucked dry, but I did. I just looked at it and it felt like the the yeah, you know, you know what I'm getting at.
Speaker 2: No, I know, I know. And then there's this whoops, Mattel toy company in a little bit of a situation here. They're doing the toy and dollline to a company the new Wicked movie that's coming out, that musical that is supposed to be probably the highest grossing musical in decades.
Speaker 1: It's supposed to be huge. Yeah, I definitely won't watch it.
Speaker 2: The toy buyers have discovered that Mattel printed the wrong website on the boxes for the Wicked related toys. Rather than wickedmovie dot Com, they just put Wicked dot com. And Wicked is one of the biggest porn producers there is out there.
Speaker 1: Streaming now and Wicked dot com. Once upon a time there was a good Witch, and then there is me, a bad Witch. I've been really, really bad and now I'm going through the.
Speaker 2: Witch all alone looking for the Wizard of Ice.
Speaker 1: Ice. Download the new movie The Bad, Bad Witch on Wicked dot com.
Speaker 2: It's it's Wicked movie dot com. For the toy related stuff at the Oh my God. More on this on our Facebook page, and lenching taco pluck at w j r R dot com.
Speaker 1: That's your one job. Huh, may want to vet that before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a little bit, a little bit.
Speaker 1: We station is w j r R