Speaker 1: I Behoe Nott's long Less Masters from the Less Masters band in here. Bobby McGrath. If you don't know who he is, he was a referee in Super Bowl forty three.
Speaker 2: He's here.
Speaker 1: A lot of people coming out. Here's why, folks listen. Shady rays and today only, I'm talking today only, buy two pair, get fifty percent off. It gets better after that, loved ones, listen to this. If you spend fifty dollars or more, you can buy unlimited hear me out, unlimited mystery boxes men's or women's just ten dollars. There's nothing wrong with these mystery glasses. All they are is their last year's model. So bottom line, you're getting fifty seventy ninety dollars pairs of sunglasses for ten bucks. That, my friends, is the perfect stocking stuffer. As we go.
Speaker 3: What's cheaper than that? Listen, what's cheaper than that?
Speaker 1: As we go? The somebody's been stuffing stockings for years when he hits the stage, and this is cheaper than that. Baron is Dave Moody at Baronos and I hate David. How you doing, man?
Speaker 4: I'm doing great, man, Save me some shady rays. I need to give me a set. I need to get it as soon as I come down. I need to buy me a part.
Speaker 1: How odd? He's positive and upbeat. Enough of positive, David, all right, let's talk about what's going on tonight.
Speaker 3: Can't you be a jerk every once in a while, dude, you all look bad.
Speaker 1: You walk up to Dave Moody and you go and he'll say, hey, how says going? Well, you know, just lost at Gina and now the car blew up. Oh that's fantastic. What an opportunity for a great funeral and to get a new car. En up with the positivity day Moody.
Speaker 4: But tonight everything sucks. I'm thinking that.
Speaker 1: There you go what I'm talking You got pulled me back in.
Speaker 3: This.
Speaker 1: I'm looking for your.
Speaker 4: Wife when you get home. Yes, no CeNSE in any of it.
Speaker 3: Mary Chraig, go, oh, Mary, That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Listen tonight. It's a big deal because you probably do one two reunion shows a year, maybe one reunion show. I'm talking about short bus and this one show is happening tonight and Barone's on Third Market right correct?
Speaker 4: Uh, we had the we had the night off. Steve was supposed to be going out of town or otherwise this would have been a Jefferson tark By show. But Steve was going to be going he's a world traveler. He was going to Amsterdam. But that that got moved out because I told him, I said, you don't have to go to Amsterdam anymore, Steve. They have weed here. You can buy it the techy medical cards coming up ahead and save your money.
Speaker 1: You know, you know we have renal Nevada.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I was thinking.
Speaker 5: I was thinking Amsterdam, Amsterdam or Burns on Thursday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a tough one.
Speaker 4: But me too, I told that's that. So he goes. You mean, I can go to Amsterdam, or I could go to the new Bernos in downtown on Market. I'm going to downtown. I'm getting a pizza. So we're really excited about it. It came together really really quickly, and we had, you know, I mean, we didn't have time to book a tark Bus show Poppers, so we said, you know what, let's do something we could see everybody and just get together and play. And that's what came about. And George Timmering's always so great over there because we love him to die.
Speaker 1: George Timmer's absolutely terrific. Rob Mooney, all of the owners of Baronos have been supporting local music for so many years. But let's get back to Steve Clark. Why he didn't go to Amsterdam. Does that have anything to do with him being on the watch list.
Speaker 4: Oh, yeah, he's totally on the watch list. I wasn't supposed to bring that up, but since you did, it's not a problem. We could talk about that all day.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the thing, Steve Clark. If you're listening, a lot of people I've joined the Mohawk Club, but they just don't join them by themselves while they're in their seats.
Speaker 4: Well, like I said, his attorney told him not to bring that up in public. That's why he's not on the interview today. So he has to keep it quiet. So but that doesn't stop us from talking about it.
Speaker 1: No, it doesn't. So let's let's get back to the case in point talking about short Bus being at Barnol's third and Market. Tonight one show only what time is the show and how long?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: Well, we go on at eight to eleven, and again, this is just something special. I'm going two hundred and twenty days a year with Hairball across the country and around the world with that thing, and it just feels so good to come back home and get There's nothing like a Louisville hug man. There's just nothing like it. My people, my town, you know, my pizza, you know the whole thing. Man, It's just a wonderful thing. And Mary Moody's coming tonight, so you'll get a hug from her. I'm sure that'll be long and uncomfortable for you to like. Yeah, Mary Moody, probably more for Mary.
Speaker 1: Mary is the one that got away, but I'm still chasing her.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 4: As a matter of fact, I knew that whenever she was laying in bed and she goes, she goes, she goes.
Speaker 1: Dave.
Speaker 4: You know, I thought about Dwight, but I guess that everything worked out.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you know what Dave Moody. Dave Moody called me and he goes, uh, hey, this man Hairball wants me to start touring with him. But we're gonna be doing two hundred and sixty five days on the road. I said, oh my gosh, you should do it.
Speaker 5: So uh so, your big accomplishment is beating Dwight out for your love.
Speaker 4: You know what, you know what, he's good to the dogs, Susan. It gives her a break. It's a whole thing. We're cool with it.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: We got upside down pineapples on our short.
Speaker 1: Let's get back. Let's get back to hairball.
Speaker 3: By the way. By the way, what type of what are we playing tonight?
Speaker 1: Eighties tonight? Yeah, Tonight's what's gonna be tonight. But I want to get on Hairball because there's there's an uplifting story there.
Speaker 4: Well, the the things that we're doing tonight is everything that you would expect from us. Mediocre playing and even you know, in mediocre singing and a mediocre performance, and you feel sorry for us, but you feel good about taking the time to be in front of us and offering us your time. So that's what it's going to be. So we're really going to have a great times. It's a lot of fun. When Steve and I get together. We cut each other down so hard and it's just two brothers having a great time and everybody's involved and it's great.
Speaker 1: Well, mediocre is a pretty hot bar because whenever I write my name up the restroom wall, I always say for a less than mediocre time call, so I would love to be mediocre. Let's get let's shift gears. Talk about hairball Man National touring, two hundred and sixty five dates a year. You guys are out there playing. I want to talk about Happy, the lead guitar player. This is inspiring. If you don't know, this guitar player is a stage four cancer. Stage four, yes, stage four cancer. Yeah, he's going through chemo, the whole bit. But here's the thing about Happy. You watch this guy play, he's literally doing summer sauce on the stage, jumping back up. The guy's a bundleful of energy. Here's what you don't see oftentimes before the show because of chemotherapy. You'll see him vomiting right into a bucket on the tour bus. Am I exaggerating? Or is this what goes on oftentimes before you guys take the stage, because you would never know it.
Speaker 3: God bless him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it happens more than you know. And you know because I always go and check on him right before the show. I keep my hand, you know, hand with them all day and just make sure that he's okay. If there's something I could do for him, And he's just such an inspiration and he's going he's been battling this for I think it's like six years now. And one of my favorite things that he does, Dwight is whenever he gets up on stage. He gets up there and he's starting noodling around, you know, and making all these wild guitar noises, and he goes some of doctor says, but I was supposed to be deadly about a year ago. How the hell am I doing? And the place goes nuts. Man, and he does. He comes out. The best story I got about happy and it's happened way more than once is one time we was on the bus in the trailer and we was getting ready to come out on stage to a huge crowd, and I looked at him as as you're ready to go, man, let's go, let's go get him what for? And he' And he just gives me this look like, don't let him start the intro without me, and I said, okay, no problem man. He goes off to the side of the trailer, cukees his absolute guts out, comes back and like a John Wayne character, wipes his arm over his mouth and says, let's go. And then he goes out and he does a barrel row into a pyroque. I mean, it's just what is that? Who does that? I mean happy Happy is one of one of the best people have ever met in my life and my great friend. And I'm just I'm thankful to play with him every day.
Speaker 1: Dave Moody from Hairball two hundred and sixty five dates a year and nationally touring Proud of you man, well done, But tonight catch him and Steve Clark a rare show bar knows third in market. I'm gonna be down there the shows from eight till eleven. Come on buy say hi, and I will try my best not to get on the microphone.
Speaker 4: No no, no, no, no, listen, I'm telling you right now. I you thought I was joking. I learned wasted years. We're gonna do it. It's gonna gonna You're getting up there with me. It's gonna happen. And I learned a Bruce Screenstein song for you. You know, so I learned uh no surrender.
Speaker 1: Okay, listen, Here's what I want to do halfway through. I want to do great break down and go well on.
Speaker 4: A list Tony don't mind us.
Speaker 5: Uh yeah, I mean, I'm like all you gotta do is fill his belly with bear Knows and tequila.
Speaker 3: Put a mike in his face.
Speaker 1: There I go. He's the happiest man of absolutely Listen. Maybe I'll see you tonight. Third and market ver Knows. God love you, man.
Speaker 6: Thanks for us, to both of you, and to all of Louisville and everybody for always supporting me and tark Bus and every endeavor I've ever done.
Speaker 4: You guys have been on my side since day one. I'm so thankful. I know I'll drive you all crazy with that ship. Oh sorry, I'm so grateful. I'm so grateful that you guys are on my side and and and you have been a champion for me and and tark Bus and short Bus and hair Ball and everything. I'm just grateful. So other than that, everything sucks, dude, day very go.
Speaker 3: I'll see the night and make there you go, see you, buddy, Merry Christmas.
Speaker 4: All right, almost made it without cussing. I can't believe that almost.
Speaker 3: It's a fifty thousand wants words.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, let's keep let's keep it on live music. Let's keep it on lived buddy, see Dave. All right, let's get keep it on live music and concerts because I am a big fan of going to concerts. Really, I often know talk about my person. Yeah, I saw my mom, Hey mom, I was, I was looks you want me to look at me?
Speaker 5: I'm such a disappointed while you were in your love fest with Dave talking about what you guys are going to play tonight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but she's watching, She's watching me on the radio perform. How thrilling must this be for a woman in her fifties? I tell you know what I'm saying. Fan, how about that is? He must be thrilling? All right? Listen, This is the top ten from stub hubs, the most in demand artist of twenty twenty four. So these are the most in demand concerts. Coming in number ten, You two, which I don't understand because Johnny, are you back there?
Speaker 3: I'm here? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Are you a you two fan at all?
Speaker 7: I like where the streets have no name and that's about it.
Speaker 1: I like that, and the I like when love comes to town. BB King's in there doing the love coming to town. You know what I mean.
Speaker 7: That's pretty good?
Speaker 1: Thank you, that's my BB King. Number nine. These are the most in demand concerts of twenty twenty four Billy Joel and by the way, YouTube played forty events. Billy Joel only played thirteen events, coming at number eight. Most in demand concerts Rolling Stones. I saw this Acney Diamonds, lover seventy Eagles, six, cod Play number five Morgan walland that's a country guys. That right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't know any of the new country guys?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Who is this? Do you know who this is?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 1: Olivia Rodrigo? Who is she?
Speaker 3: You really needy Boper?
Speaker 1: You really need to I know this one?
Speaker 3: Adele raw all out of them?
Speaker 1: No, listen all my music seventies, eighties, all my television shows seventies barely eight You know yo? All watched last night to try to get to sleep. I had trouble getting to sleep for some reason. You know what I watch Dirty Harry seventy one. Why because it was fantastic. It's terrible, it was terribly awesome, overrated. Are you come on, Harry Callahan seventy one in San Francisco? It's terrible, terribly awesome.
Speaker 3: Come on.
Speaker 1: Number three is Adell, Number two is Zach Bryan and number one yeah Taylor Swift. Yeah, thought about that.
Speaker 8: Whe the top ten most they had a heck of a reunion tour this year. They're coming back out, aren't they. They did a tour this year. They're they're going to do another tour next year, another Creed cruise.
Speaker 5: We had them for the festival in the Infield, uh, for Churchill Down's Derby week way back in the nineties and they played for free for us uh and we charged two dollars a ticket.
Speaker 3: That's how old we are. Wow.
Speaker 5: He was pretty cool, but you know, at that point we all thought he was aloof the rest of the band was pretty cool, but he was that guy that shirtless that walked straight from the back of the stage out to the mic. He put his foot up on the monitor, shirtless with the necklaces like he's Jim Morrison, and he just sang into the mic, finished and walked.
Speaker 3: Out the back of the stage.
Speaker 4: So was it.
Speaker 1: Here's what I remember about the show at Freedom Hall. Yeah, we get in there and we start drinking with the opening act, and then we go back out and then we get to our seats and Creed comes on. I said, we gotta get a beer, so go to all the beer lines are shut down. It was Creed mandate that we shut down. The all beer gets cells gets shut down when they take the stage. So I said, man, this is gonna work. I've been drinking up to this point.
Speaker 3: You've held on to that animosity. I have just this moment.
Speaker 1: So what we had to do. We had to sneak somebody out of Freedom Hall to go to Thornton's by a case, and then we uh snuck them back in.
Speaker 3: John John.
Speaker 5: See, the thing is when hate gets into Dwight, it's like it feeds on itself, and it and it it's it lays dormant for up to three or four decades. And he's what he remembers about Creed is that they didn't allow him to buy a beer during the concert in the nineteen nineties.
Speaker 7: The see, you can make up for that now, Dwight.
Speaker 2: Yeah to a Christian No No.
Speaker 5: I saw an interview with them the other day and he said, no, he goes, but they're very faithful.
Speaker 3: Staff is.
Speaker 7: I don't know about the other three, but I know status.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure because in the interview he goes. The rest of the band was like, dude, why is everybody think we're Christian bands? I've seen because some of the lyrics have Christians. He goes, well, I just put it in there just because he goes, but you're not. They were mad because like it's not like you're following the rule of the letter here. So I think that's been overplayed because then you have to live up to it.
Speaker 8: Any band that sings relatively positive lyrics always gets asked that question.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, they're pretty good.
Speaker 2: They're like them. I like her.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, we had Dave Moody. It just hit me, well, yeah, Dave Moody on the phone with us, and I should have made the suggestion come on by shade rays and buy some sunglasses in case Dave Moody smiles tonight.
Speaker 3: I almost went with.
Speaker 5: I almost went with, you're kind of like Rudolph. If Santa needs to get through the storm to deliver all the toys, I said, you could just you could just hook up to the sleigh and smile. Dave get through the storm with his smile. He has a million dollar smile. All right, let's talk about Eatlin and Eedland. We broadcast live there a couple of days ago. It's one percent commission rate five nine nine twenty eight hundred. Last year he sold all of uh well, about half of the one percent commission rates that were closed. We were closed with Eland and Eland. That'll tell you something that they're very popular because they get the job done. Edland and Edland five nine nine twenty eight hundred or eat dot com.
Speaker 3: Back after this.
Speaker 1: Celebrities abound Less Masters from the Less Masters Bandy Ray Perkins in the house, my mom in the house. Come on, buy Shady Ray's Baby. I'm Here's what I'm talking about. By two, get fifty percent off. Come on by and see it's today only baby.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 7: Look Charlie Daniels band right, Leonard Skinnard.
Speaker 1: Oh, Leonard skinnerd.
Speaker 3: I thought it was.
Speaker 7: Could be a cover of This is Mississippi Kid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought it was an Uneasy Rider. There's radioay forty w h A S heads up, loved on loved ones right now today only, today only. It's Shady Rays in the Oxmore Center. Stop by. If you buy two pair, you get fifty percent off. After you spend fifty dollars or more, you can buy unlimited mystery boxes. What are mystery boxes? They come in men's and women's. All they are is their last year's models fifty sixty, seventy ninety. There are a pair of sunglasses for just ten dollars and you can buy unlimited pairs. That's what we're talking about. But it goes on today and then it goes away. So listen, it's the perfect time that the perfect stocking stuffers, the perfect Christmas gift. Come on, buy and see.
Speaker 5: We have a lot of Jeff's donuts left over. And if anybody's ever had a Jeff donut, there's the size of cakes. So if you like one, Austin couldn't possibly eat them all. He's got to fit in his wedding dress. It's something so right, yeah, all right, So tonight it's a big night for foot college football in the area.
Speaker 3: Indiana. Our friends up north are going.
Speaker 5: Crazy because two of their schools are playing in the very first college football playoff game, right, the twelve team playoff game, Indiana versus Notre Dame. I asked a question earlier in the show of well, they both have great movies, Rudy for Notre Dame and Hoosiers for Indiana, and I got I'm gonna choose Hoosiers over Rudy. I'm sorry as a terrible, terrible Catholic going with them and He's gonna be a fun, fun game to watch tonight. Last night, the Lady Cards moved on to the national championship. Anna de Beer is all American. She was dominating Uh. It was tied one to one or two to one with sets, and she twisted her ankle.
Speaker 3: It looked really nasty.
Speaker 5: She went off the court, and I looked at Jackie and said, it's it's over now.
Speaker 3: And and nope.
Speaker 5: The team stepped up and dominated Pitt the west of the way. They will play Penn State at the Young Center for a national championship in volleyball.
Speaker 1: So what was the diagnosis on an injury?
Speaker 3: It's it's it's it's.
Speaker 1: Ready.
Speaker 5: Well, okay, here's my deal. Is she seventy fifty percent? And do you wanna is seventy five? Anna de Beer better than That's a coach's decision, right, So I don't know. It happened late last night, so I don't know what the diagnosis is completely.
Speaker 3: But it's an exciting sport. So so there you go.
Speaker 1: Let's step into what happened on this day in history. Because I did not put toge other a this week in music, this week, I will get better in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 5: I promise, by the way, Yeah, lady, I was talking to you in here of them, she said, I set the alarm every day at ten thirty. She writes down the songs realing in the Years and then puts them together, and her friends on the weekend get together.
Speaker 1: And they play in the Years. She told me that too.
Speaker 3: Isn't that cool?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, that's really cool.
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 1: That's the Tony and Dwight Show home version.
Speaker 3: Is what that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is exactly this day in history.
Speaker 3: It was nine.
Speaker 1: It was seventeen ninety. The first successful cotton mill in the United States began operating in Paul Tuckett.
Speaker 3: Rhode Island. Seventeen ninety. Yeah, seventeen ninety.
Speaker 1: Eighteen oh three, the Louisiana purchase was completed as the ownership territory was trained.
Speaker 3: We got all Louisiana for fifty bucks in a bottle of whiskey.
Speaker 1: That's right. Do we overpay?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Sure? I mean, come on, no, alligators swamp no, you know it rained and all the dead bodies come out of graves. You know what I mean? Do we overpay?
Speaker 3: Look, I'm watching John Adams now, I know you hate it.
Speaker 5: It's a period piece, obviously by the second President of the United States, the guy that it helps craft the Decoration of Independence. But you gotta wonder how we're a bunch of farmers, right and we we we we beat back the British in seventeen late seventeen seventies, and it's like, how did we get that done?
Speaker 3: It was crazy?
Speaker 1: And then we go by Louisiana, of all things, did give us Cajun food?
Speaker 3: But how much was it? Did they give you this?
Speaker 1: I started to look it up this morning.
Speaker 3: Austin is gonna do it now because you go do it now.
Speaker 1: Okay, good guys, Austin our fact checker, find out how much we paid for.
Speaker 2: The Louis fact checker.
Speaker 1: Both fat fact checker. I want to say, hi, uh Jason Johnson and his wife, they came by and they brought me this lego and they put it together.
Speaker 3: God love.
Speaker 1: I was like, there's no way, oh the way I get this thing together. It's a rolling Stone's emblem made out of legos. So I want to say thank you for that.
Speaker 3: I was like, don't drop it.
Speaker 1: Ray Perkins is here too. I'm gonna get him to fix the parking ticket before he gets out of here. Okay, so listen. A Christmas Carol. It was today. In eighteen forty three, A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens was first published. It was published today. They sold them all out before Christmas Eve. What it was published today?
Speaker 3: Oh? Okay, so it became.
Speaker 1: Available today and then they sewed them all out by Christmas Eve.
Speaker 5: And if you want to go to Actors Theater and see, you won't because it's not diverse enough.
Speaker 3: Parents.
Speaker 1: It was today. It was the day in nineteen fifty seven that Elvis Presley was let me open up this mill right here.
Speaker 3: That's the water bill. Are you that's my heating bill?
Speaker 1: What's this bill right here?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: It's a draft notice, baby. Oh it was today in nineteen fifty seven Elvis Presley received his draft notice. And that was actual audio, and that we just played I do my digging around.
Speaker 5: It is the greatest single music pr moved history. Okay, that's what that was. No, no, no, son, We're gonna get all these World War two vents and Korean vents to your you're in buddy, got his haircut, went through boot wait wait, bit air quotes went through boot camp, Yes, and then over to Germany where he found his fourteen year old wife.
Speaker 1: Where's that playground over there?
Speaker 3: She was fourteen.
Speaker 2: This was a different time.
Speaker 1: That's a different time. I guess you look at Jerry Lee Lewis same thing.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know what what.
Speaker 1: Is it with these?
Speaker 5: She was she her dad was a colonel. It's like, if you go home, you're a colonel. You go home and Elvis Presley's in your fourteen year old daughter's room.
Speaker 1: That's the last thing you wanted.
Speaker 3: And I know, yeah, yeah, yeah, can you be more normal?
Speaker 1: Like Pee Diddy?
Speaker 2: Or did he go to boot camp or blue suede shoes camp.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a dollar dollar, that's a dollar in the bad job.
Speaker 2: That's my first dollar.
Speaker 1: I mean, the show's almost boy, man, it was today. It was today in nineteen eighty.
Speaker 2: Not enough fat to check.
Speaker 1: Look, I can't imagine watching football without commentators, but it was today in nineteen eighty. Television made an experiment, as NBC covered up. I remember, it was a meaningless game.
Speaker 3: It was a miserable failure.
Speaker 1: It was the Jets. They were four and eleven, Dolphins were eight and seven. Bottom line is they show this football game, but there's it's just the spectators in the crowd noise, there's no commentators.
Speaker 5: It's horrible because because everyone says they hate the commentators, but the commentators do make the game watchable. So what they do, Amen, why don't we just film it as if you're sitting in the stands. So they did it, and everyone hated it, hated it, hated it.
Speaker 3: So that experiment's gone.
Speaker 1: You know, you know what that experiment was, though? What how much are we paying these guys? I could promise you. I promise you that that's exactly what was going on. Oh my god, it was today, it was tomorrow, Saturday, the twenty first. In nineteen thirteen. I hate these things. The first crossword puzzle was published in the New York World newspaper. I hate cross I hate crosswords, and I hate those stupid words searches where you got to find the words and circle them, but sometimes they put them in backwards.
Speaker 5: Have you ever read those conspiracy theories about the government placing they play in that code and stuff to spies and all that through the crossword.
Speaker 2: That's interesting.
Speaker 3: I think it's true.
Speaker 2: I like crosswords. I'm not a Sudoku guy, though.
Speaker 1: By the way, Elvis is coming back up in Saturday. The version here in just a couple of seconds. But before that, nineteen sixty eight, on December twenty one, tomorrow, nineteen sixty eight, NASA launched Apollo eight spacecraft on America's first manned lunar orbital mission.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So they circled and came back. They also did it was the first time that they were the I'm not going to get into it because you're glaze over.
Speaker 1: Oh no, by all means, By all means.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you exactly the specifics of that mission.
Speaker 1: Yes, go ahead, talk about I will say this though.
Speaker 3: It was Frank Borman, Jim level level.
Speaker 2: I went to Frank Borman elementary.
Speaker 3: Oh that's cool. Yes, Jim lovel Is, maybe they call you a space cadet.
Speaker 1: And then Bill Anders. Uh, they became the first group of men to see yeah, Dark Side of the Moon. Yes, and then later Pink Floyd released.
Speaker 3: It right ye yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: It was today actually tomorrow. In nineteen seventy, when Elvis Presley went to the White House to volunteer him his services to President Richard Nixon to help fight the nation's drug problems. He gave uh, he gave some pistols, didn't he he gave him a chrome played at Code forty five, and Nixon gave Elvis Presley and Narcotics Bureau bad.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know why that happened. Oh you know why that happened? Right?
Speaker 5: Why because Elvis is watching TV and he hates the hippies. Okay, right, because he's not cool anymore.
Speaker 3: I'm cool.
Speaker 5: And he goes, I'm going to set up and meeting with the Nixon. I'm gonna I'm gonna be an FBI. I'm gonna see how So.
Speaker 3: He goes and Nixon goes. This is great.
Speaker 5: The kids will like me again because I'm friends with Elvis and not knowing.
Speaker 3: That Elvis is way out like they moved on.
Speaker 5: Zeppeliness throwing stones, and that he's not cool anymore.
Speaker 3: The kids will like me again because I'm friends with Elvis. Here's playing.
Speaker 1: I'll go whatever the street corner and I'll snort the drugs before the kids can get to take that.
Speaker 5: It's the strangest picture ever because he's the pictures and the pictures insane.
Speaker 1: The only picture I like better than that picture is the picture of Waylon Jennings and his his wife meeting I think it was Gerald Ford. Yeah, and they're getting ready to shake hands with missus Ford and he's smoking a cigarette.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It was tomorrow in nineteen seventy eight that police in Illinois arrested John Wayne Gacy for murder. He was responsible for the sexual assault and murdering of thirty three teenage boys young between nineteen seventy two and nineteen seventy eight. He was convicted of thirty three murders and he was sentenced to death for twelve killings.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he interviewed the detective that busted.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Rafael Tovar. He was the lead detective when you getting back on the show.
Speaker 5: So that case is, in fact, is fascinating because he had done some things in just one county over again, right, but none of the none of the police departments were connected, right, so they it was all on paper, so there wasn't a connection of hey, let's share information, so he could move just one county over and start to work. The second thing was how creepy it is He buried all of them in his basement, you like the root.
Speaker 2: Seller kind of area, and they like smelled it, right, Yes, yes.
Speaker 5: So I don't know he's crazy. So and remember the kid that got away high school wrestling.
Speaker 1: That's exactly where I was going. It's even more chilling is one of his victims was cuffed. Uh, Gasey leaves somehow he slips through and he escapes. Gasey tried to talk him into coming back in. Yeah, but the kid never said anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he never said anything.
Speaker 5: He never got well, okay, so he was embarrassing because he was there and he'd want to be pinned like he was.
Speaker 3: He was gay right with this guy.
Speaker 5: But he he got out of the cuffs and he goes and he he goes, and it's so funny to watch the video.
Speaker 3: He goes, I hit him with a high double uh.
Speaker 5: And then you know your your wrestling coach will say you whenever the head moves, the body goes, he goes.
Speaker 3: I got I pinned him down and put the handcuffs on him.
Speaker 5: And then Gasey told walked him into getting taking their handcuffs off and he left.
Speaker 1: Listen on this one. It was tomorrow, Saturday, the twenty first of December. In twenty twelve, Gangham Style became the first video to reach a billion views.
Speaker 2: Remember that, yes I do.
Speaker 5: And and now and now a video of a dog farting has one point eight billion.
Speaker 1: Oh, it reminds me I got a video I gotta show you when we get.
Speaker 2: Off the air.
Speaker 1: Thank you, it's precious. Thank you involves my dog.
Speaker 3: Thank you for that. All right, we have we got some work here to do.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, listen, who do we have?
Speaker 3: I got you here? All right? So did you do Southern Comfort Hot tubs.
Speaker 1: No suet, Southern Comfort hot tubs? Baby, how about a vacation right there in your own backyard. You're gonna love it. Maybe you got some stress, get away from that stress. Sixty five dollars a month. Hot tubs of sixty five dollars a month and twelve months, same as cast Southern Comfort Hot gold Go to Nugget, That's what I'm talking about. Get away, get away from the in law. Do it on Christmas Night. They're gonna be open Christmas Night until from five pm to eleven pm. You want karaoke, you got it to the Golden Nugget. They got the Wednesdays Fridays. They have all kinds of brand new furnishings at the Golden Nugget. You're gonna love the brand.
Speaker 3: Been there decades. It's in Hikes Point.
Speaker 1: It's absolutely gorgeous live music this Saturday Night plus tonight, Ugly Christmas Sweater Night starts at nine o'clock and free Baron's Pizza while supplies last.
Speaker 3: And real quick. It's no Golden nugg is nowhere near the Jefferson Animal Hospital.
Speaker 1: Jefferson Animal Hospital. Did you know that your dog or your cat could save another dog or cat's life?
Speaker 3: You do?
Speaker 1: Now Here's what I'm talking about, donating blood. They need blood just like you and I in case of emergencies. If your dog is over fifty pounds, or maybe your cat's over ten pounds, they may qualify to be a pet blood donor. Where every donation listen to this, Every donation could save four to six pet lives. You heard me right there. There's lots of benefits. Once your pet becomes a blood donor. You get regular examinations, you get blood work, you get vaccines, all at Jefferson Hospital. Jefferson Animal Hospital on the outer loop. For more information, called nine hundred Pets nine hundred Pets, or find out more at pet bloodbak dot com. We are at Shady Rays Baby today only buy two pair fifty percent off gets even better than that. Loved ones check this out. Spend fifty dollars or more ten dollars mystery boxes and those are unlimited. Come on by s HI when the ox Moore Center