Speaker 1: Oh well, thats are hello and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name is Jonathan. Oh I got a little while.
Speaker 3: There's so much we'll ask everybody this time go ahead and mute y'all selves that we don't get that echo residual in things.
Speaker 4: But welcome to the Tuesday Night Live. Everybody, glad to see y'all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of good cult members showing up today. As per the usual, I would say we always get a fair amount of cult members that join us. It's awesome. Literally, we just sent out the invite and within one minute there's a thirteen of you. So that's that's pretty cool. So uh yeah, welcome in everybody. Spirit Animal, I see you are not tardy today. Good on you, sir, for you know, not showing up late. You learned your lesson and you won't do it again.
Speaker 3: Jesus Christ. Look, we're just happy you come. Sam. Look, they don't don't listen to him and his malarkey.
Speaker 5: I'm done that and like three times the last two apps.
Speaker 3: So I'm great.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 6: I actually got I'm eating a steak now. I just but he got back home from the date. I hopped in a shy, just so I could look nice and cleanly for y'all and appreciate y'all gave me an idea to instead of the last week, instead of a yeah and Sam postponing it to Tom, just move it up a couple hours.
Speaker 2: Ahead, moving on up, maybe, Sam, I I do love that you are always repping the Cult of Conspiracy Jersey up in here, dude. I mean, at this point you may as well just put a number in your last name on the back of that bad boy because you're you're on the team.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 8: Oh.
Speaker 6: I actually plan on getting something to do with a cult, Actually on getting a tattoo of y'all, not none of y'all's face or anything, but something of the cult.
Speaker 3: Fuck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that'd be sweet. I'm actually, uh, I've been planning on trying to get a Cult of Conspiracy tattoo here for a minute. I got the Meta Mysteries tattoo, but that's Sean did it for me. Yeah, Sean did it for me, and I was like, all right, well I got to get a Meta Mysteries one, but yeah, it's I actually have a plan of having a whole Meta Mystery's arm and then a whole Cult of conspiracy arm full sleeves and tattoos.
Speaker 4: So because I got a Marine Corps tat and I dedicated four years of my life to that, that's my new standard, right, That's the rule. As far as whenever I get a tattoo to commemorate or to mark something of me, by me, for me kind of thing.
Speaker 3: I have to at least be dedicated to it for four years.
Speaker 4: So be an electrician, for instance, I plan on getting some sort of lightning or some sort of electrical tattoo looking thing at some point. Being a podcaster, I've got to get a mic or something along those lines. I got like a bunch of ideas brewin, don't know exactly what yet, but yeah, that's that's the standard moving forward.
Speaker 2: The lightning bolt how satanic? I love it?
Speaker 4: No, It's like I don't want to get the one that's like the International Electricians Union, which is it's dope. It's a hand with like three lightning bolts through it, like you're grabbing lightning, which is pretty cool. But I'm also not pro union as much as like the people who be getting the ink for it, though, So I gotta I'm gonna do something like specific and you know something something for me, but I don't know us yet.
Speaker 3: I need to have money for that.
Speaker 2: Honey badger, you're just over there not giving a fuck tonight, bro what it do?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 9: Y'all track and they sent behind the Marines to l A.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, we just talked earlier today. Is yeah, we did a show on that earlier today. As a matter of fact, just with the the Epstein or sorry, the the Elon and Trump beef that had a lot to do with that. It turns out they actually both have a lot of ties to Epstein, which is really interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I honestly didn't know what yeoh.
Speaker 4: The Black episode was also Dope Trump, Epstein, Elon Cash Betel conversation that's dropping Thursday because today tonight's episode is going to be dropping tomorrow. But yeah, I had no fucking clue that Elon Musk had actual ties to Epstein. I had no clue how deep these family connections go. I knew that the rich elites roll with the rich elites, and that way I could understand. I didn't know that Epstein got a private tour of space X when it was twenty twelve. I didn't know that Epstein's ex girlfriend was also fucking Elon's younger brother. I had no clue, So yeah, it's gonna be a while when y'all see one.
Speaker 2: And how about, uh, how about Elon's dad is fucking his stepdaughter who he's been raising since he was when since she was four years old? Yeah, like not only just fucking her, like has two kids, had a kid, two kids.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's right.
Speaker 9: What's that, broy, This was soap oper shit.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. Like these people, they they don't have the same they don't have the fucking say morals as regular people do.
Speaker 10: Dude.
Speaker 2: It's just like they have the idea that, all right, I already have all the money. I guess I can just do whatever the fuck I want now, Like I don't have to necessarily bide by are abide by you know, normal human standards per se. I can make my own rules, and in my own rules, I can fuck my stepdaughter. So I like that role even more. That's their idea.
Speaker 3: That's another one.
Speaker 4: Hearing that right off the rip, I was thinking, okay, pause, did they get married when she was like in her late twenties, so it's like a step daughter quote unquote on paper, but it's not seen like that, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Then you see the age gap being so crazy.
Speaker 4: Then you find out he raised her from the time she was four to the time she was twenty two. So like the formative years of this young lady's life was with this guy who she.
Speaker 3: Then fucked, and it was a whole It's.
Speaker 2: New Year's a forty year age gap.
Speaker 3: Forty yeah, yeah, and that's Elon's daddy.
Speaker 2: That is disgrossing, dude.
Speaker 4: And then he's all like, listen, the only thing in this life is pro create and make kids.
Speaker 3: Other than that, what's the fucking point.
Speaker 4: Then you realize got nine fucking kids, and it's like, all right, eleven And apparently they are.
Speaker 3: Strange, right, the dad and Elon they don't be talking these days or whatever. But it's also like, hmmm, you know, on on the on.
Speaker 4: The corkboard, I'm seeing the the yarn connections here pretty clearly.
Speaker 2: So yeah, whenever Elon wants to say, you know, I'm going to drop the bomb, here's the bomb. Trump was on the Epstein flight logs. That's the reason why they won't release that information. It's like, Okay, let's hear about your dad. Let's hear about your brother. Let's hear about how you gave Epstein a tour of SpaceX back in twenty twelve. Whenever in those circles it was absolutely known that he was for sure trafficking kids, like one hundred percent was.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about that dinner gallo where you and Jazanne are looking real friendly and real cozy from way back when, like how deep does this shit go?
Speaker 3: Y'all? It's it's it's insane. I had no idea it was gonna get like that.
Speaker 4: Then he's like, here's the bomb, here's the thing, posted it and then he yanked it down as if the internet's not gonna remember then meanwhile, Cash Pttel's over here running his cockstucker, just talking about all these things.
Speaker 3: Oh you know it's a suicide.
Speaker 4: When you see it's a suicide, bro, Like three months ago, he was singing a whole different tune.
Speaker 3: He's been compromised, y'all, that's all this is.
Speaker 2: It's yeah, do you think he's been compromised or like what? Like, realistically, do you think that he's being told not to talk about what he was talking about months ago, or do you think that that was all some sort of facade in the beginning, So.
Speaker 3: Listen to the way he is speaking about it.
Speaker 4: Okay, when he went on that show that he claimed he had never been on, then your boy from the Senate hearing, he's like, well, you've been on this show eight times, so it's wild. It's so dumb, it's so dumb. He literally fucked himself and caught got caught in perjury, like right there and within fifteen seconds.
Speaker 3: But whatever, you know, so dumb.
Speaker 4: When he was talking on those shows he had conviction, he was like, this is there's no way this could happen.
Speaker 3: We know they're lying to us. This isn't this.
Speaker 4: Now he's on Rogan listen, I mean, if you've seen enough, like I've seen it, you know it's not true.
Speaker 3: And there's videos, but like we don't have it, but like if I had it, you'll have it.
Speaker 4: And like it bro this when we are talking two different human beings, he's got, he's been got, he got got.
Speaker 2: You think it literally two different human beings.
Speaker 4: No, No, I don't think that it's possible. There's a greater than zero percent chance that there's some body double situation. I hear you, but I believe it's the same human being. But I believe that one was compromised and or threatened and or paid off, and the other one was speaking with actual conviction.
Speaker 2: And that's how you can tell, in my opinion, that the real drive for wanting to be in the position that he eventually got to be, Like you could see the drive that got him there, and now that he's there, it's like his soul has been sucked out of him. He has no life, he has no excitement about anything that he's talking about. And you know, to be honest, whenever I was listening to Cash Mittel talk to Joe Rogan on just a couple of the clips that you sent, you can tell that, like he didn't want to have to say.
Speaker 4: That, Bro's he looks like a dog with his tail tuck between his legs as he's saying these words. You can tell that he knows it's a lie, yet he has to say it anyway.
Speaker 2: And it's either that it's either a lie or that this is what I was thinking earlier too. It's either a lie and that he's lying now to to cover up something, or it's it's possible that once he got into the position that he's in, he found out that that was all a scam in the first place, and that was just a ploy to be able to try and send in the uh, send in the troops, the good guys or whatever. And then he finally gets there, he's like, oh shit, there are no good guys. That's possible too.
Speaker 3: I could believe this if he wasn't already a federal prosecutor and already knew that there was no good guys.
Speaker 4: That's that's the thing. He's been in DC for a while. He was a federal lawyer.
Speaker 3: And he has even been quoted as saying he used to represent some of the worst human beings ever. So, like you already know the fucking score before you got to the position with the that's just the facts of the matter. One plus one equals two. Okay.
Speaker 4: Then you get there and all that shit about day one we're gonna release, and then it became weak one and it was month one, and now it's.
Speaker 3: There's nothing to talk about, y'all. Is what it is. It was absolutely a suicide. And I know that because I was a lawyer for years.
Speaker 6: What.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's sad. It's sad. I mean, we'll see if something comes from it, you know, I mean, I hope that this is all a smoke and mirrors kind of situation. I don't know. I mean, to be honest, I lost a lot of faith, if not all of it, in the government and politicians and people who say that they actually stick up for the American people, when most of the time when they get in those positions, they end up selling out because hey, I can be bought for five million.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 2: Is it something like that to where the government and the plan is so much bigger than the individual that the individual starts to lose something and they're like, you know what, I'm just gonna settle, make my life a lot easier, set my kids up, set my grandkids up, and now you know that's somebody else's problem.
Speaker 3: Here's my prediction.
Speaker 4: Elon and Trump are gonna be tight as homies has ever been.
Speaker 3: In about two weeks. It's already water under the bridge.
Speaker 2: It's already getting there.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I mean right now, it's like they're kind of smoothing it out. I mean, like wholeheartedly, like nothing ever happened in at least at most two weeks. It could happen in three days. But I'm giving it a at least the window.
Speaker 3: Of opportunity of two weeks.
Speaker 4: And I am also predicting that in six months there's gonna be some new revelation, not about Epstein. That's not getting nothing's getting told about that, that's getting wrapped up.
Speaker 3: It's getting thrown under the bus. It's it, it's gone poof.
Speaker 4: But I'm expecting that in six months time, some massive reveal of something that's happening right now is gonna come to light and it's gonna all make sense why they were pushing this Epstein narrative right now rather than talking about what's actually going on behind closed doors.
Speaker 2: You know what, though, like at a certain point, we got to get to a point where we're just like, all right, how many how many smoke and mirrors are are there? Because we've been saying that COVID was kind of a smoking mirrors to to get us to stop talking about Epstein, right And now the Epstein shit is coming around and it's like, well, this is this is smoking mirrors, and I'm not questioning it, like I understand the thought process. I'm just like, man, like I wonder how sick the actual core truth must be to where your fucking smoke is literally blackmailing everybody in power, and you're talking about child sex trafficking, Like if that is the lighter version of what the deeper truth is, think about that.
Speaker 4: Lighter quote unquote, I see what you're saying, but hear me out, hear me out. COVID was to get us to stop talking about Epstein, right, the Epstein shit. They're just bringing it up right now. Nothing's gonna get revealed. It's just the look over here, look over here. It's it's the fucking it's the ooh ah, this is over here. Don't worry about what I'm doing behind my back. Right now, they're just dangling something in front of our faces.
Speaker 3: That's all this is. And in six months time, I believe that we are.
Speaker 4: Going to at least know a little bit more about what they're doing behind their back while they're dangling ooh Epstein things. That's it, right, COVID was the dangle. Don't worry about the Epstein. We're bearing that bearing that COVID a scary mask up.
Speaker 3: That's what that was. And I think it's like, this is the next stage. This is step five.
Speaker 4: The next step is six, and it's it's through the whole process, like you say Hegelian dialectic. They know what we'll get the people's attention dropping anything related to Epstein.
Speaker 3: All eyes are on cash. No one's paying the fuck attention to what they're doing right now.
Speaker 2: That's a good point. You made me think of Officer Dangle, by the way, So now I'm gonna have to go watch Rena and I'm on one.
Speaker 3: Uh, it's worth it. That's such a good show to go back and watch it.
Speaker 2: The first season is every season after the first season sucks balls.
Speaker 4: They had their points, They had their little jokes that happened later on that are funny, but I'm with you. It was it was a shock and all of what the fuck am I watching on season one? Then when you kind of figured out everybody's character arcs, it was you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, by the way, you didn't. Did you light your Jesus candle today?
Speaker 3: Or I have not?
Speaker 4: We're talking about child sex trafficking. Let me go ahead and light my cholo candles real quick. Let's get to that chat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I might have to light a little sage up in this beach. Spirit animal, you had something to say there, sir.
Speaker 6: The alright, so Hassan Piker, Uh, the fucking guy who's been radicalized on everybody on the.
Speaker 3: Left and all, yeah, yeah, we know, yeah.
Speaker 6: No, he was at the US today and uh yeah he called the Marines and everybody carriards and pussies and all. And I just really hope somebody beats that motherfucker asleep, not to death, but to fucking sleep.
Speaker 4: That don't never happen. He's got a good team of lawyers. Oh, come to find out, he's who who you boy? The young Turk. I don't know the guys, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Young Turks.
Speaker 6: And it's funny he talks about Israel doing a genocide when his fucking actual family permitted genocide in fucking Turkey. Well, of course he's a fucking communist with a Gucci bag, So fuck that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sounds about right. Just getting over to the chat here, What up, everybody, Jamie Jamie said, what up? What a dude?
Speaker 3: Jamie?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 2: Honey Badger said, Yo, what a do honey bee?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Anthony said, what up? Fellas and folks, Anthony, I would like to hear how that show's coming along there, sir. Yeah, that new podcast. Dude, fucking stoked for that. Anytime somebody's starting a new podcast I just get so excited because now you're actually having regular conversation about shit you're actually interested in, and it's no longer like just for fun. You feel like you're actually doing something like it feels like, I don't know, like you're like, get on some real shit.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 2: I kind of feel like with this show and with Meta, I just feel like I'm fulfilling my destiny. No, Homo, how is that?
Speaker 3: Homo?
Speaker 4: I don't know that you're you're entering your fucking hero phase or you're doing something that you truly believe in with conviction.
Speaker 3: This is the homo, dude.
Speaker 2: I love it. Dano said, Happy Tuesday, You sick Fox?
Speaker 3: What up?
Speaker 2: Uh? Mario said, uh, hello, y'all. Hope everyone is doing well. Mario my gud har g Oh, we got the Jew in the house. Here we go. Indeed, uh Harg said happy Today said happy Tuesday.
Speaker 12: Boys.
Speaker 1: Of course, you guys are a bunch of game, bunch of gentiles.
Speaker 4: We're the dirty Game and you're the dirty Jew. I love this dynamic that we have.
Speaker 3: I have to say, it's beautiful, fantastic, buddy.
Speaker 2: To be Alive said, what's up? What? To be Alive? Rose chaos said, what a doe. Motherfuckers.
Speaker 3: It's same old Rose, same old living that dream.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: Jamie said that. Uh, I believe. When we were talking about Cash, buttell he said percent compromised.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's no way around it. And that's I'm hearing a possible theory. And yes, there is a greater than zero percent.
Speaker 3: Chance of this.
Speaker 4: But I don't believe it that this is a part of the game, that he's playing a role right now to have a big reveal in six months or so. I just don't believe.
Speaker 2: That's just very QAnon thinking. And I'm sorry even the q tards out there have been waiting what eight years now, seven years or it was like twenty seventeen or twenty eighteen, twenty nineteen is whenever the drops stopped. I think it was twenty nineteen.
Speaker 7: It was.
Speaker 4: It was funny when they were saying that, like, oh, don't worry, Biden's in office, but six months into office, Trump's gonna lead a military coup through DC and take back over the presidency. It's like, I'm sorry, you want a military dictatorship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, whenever you're suggesting that.
Speaker 2: Whenever Cash Pttel is now head of the FBI and he's just doing status quo shit that every other FBI director has done. Is that is that what you meant by nothing can stop what is coming? Is that what you meant?
Speaker 4: I'm sorry they lost me, They lost me, and I mean Brooke was one of them. I love Brooke to death still do. Just talked to her a couple of weeks ago. But it wasn't just her. The entire QAnon group kept saying, Oh, don't worry, uh, midterm elections.
Speaker 3: Trump's gonna take it all with the military behind him. It's like, that's you understand.
Speaker 4: The military swears an allegiance to the commander in chief and to the Constitution, not to the former commander in chief, to the current and that's it's not how that works in a third world country. It was provocative, you know, it got you excited. It gets the people going, you know what I mean out of my mouth, dude.
Speaker 2: Yes, Like whenever you're reading that, like you really feel like you're dialed in and that you have access to information that the majority of the world doesn't have access to because they don't know how to decode it. And you know, the comms and you know all the other things about how to read it, and it's like, yeah, was QAnon really on someome shit about sex trafficking. Yes, they were calling that shit out even before epstein w exposed one hundred percent. That being said, it's like, dude, a fucking dead clock is right twice a day, and whenever you're dropping ten thousand fucking comms, you're bound to get five of them, right, you know?
Speaker 3: I agree, I still stand by my statement.
Speaker 10: Dude.
Speaker 4: I think that QAnon went downhill or was no longer trustworthy when the Internet got taken over by bots. I think at that point it was no longer what it once was. Do you know, p q andon got the infighting going on and you could never tell which side you were talking to you did that day?
Speaker 2: You know you think that it was infiltrated? Do you think that at one point that it was genuine, that there were actually some insiders that were really trying to release some kind of information and then at some point it somebody else got like took it over or something, or you think it was bullshit fl go.
Speaker 4: I don't believe it was bullshit in the beginning, right. I mean, you can go back to the anonymous group, right, and there are those that say that that had nothing to do with q Andon. Some believe that was the predecessor for Q and on kind of on the fence on that one. But I believe that it was in its initial stages. I believe that it was true activism that was being done to better the people, right I was with that. I don't I can't give you an exact date of when things went sideways. I would guesstimate somewhere around twenty fifteen twenty sixteen, give or take. But there might have been like some more truth that was still being pumped out in twenty seventeen, twenty eighteen, maybe I can, like possibly, but around the twenty fifteen twenty sixteen election, it got so sideways, so fast. And I'm sorry when you tell me. And I went back and looked at these fucking quote unquote Deltas. If you want to whatever Trump putin, Xijaping and Kim Jong un are all actually secretly aligned to try to save the world. I'm sorry when that was what they were trying to say. It's like, okay, big dog, listen, I need you to go outside, get.
Speaker 3: Some fresh air, touch some grass, you know something. I keep it in the realm of reality.
Speaker 2: I remember this was we had this conversation a couple of years ago when we were still in the trailer and yeah, in my spare bedroom. We had broke over and she started saying that, and I remember you just looking at her and being like, what what?
Speaker 3: I thought she was joking? I thought that was a troll. But it wasn't just her, dude. The Q and on community truly believed in the white hats, and somehow Putin and Trump and Kim Jong they were all white hats. And I'm like, you know, I could imagine a world where Trump and Putin are secretly trying to save the world, but I don't believe it, but I could at least imagine something along like Kim Jong un dog.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was Remember the reference that that broke would always bring up is real raw news dot com and uh, that was the website that kept on talking about how you know this person is sentenced to whatever in Guantanamo Bay or wherever.
Speaker 4: The It was, Oh, yeah, they've had their tribunals, they're all on Gitmo, they've been assassinated, they've been black bagged, and it's like all right again, Like I like this fanfic, but we got it. We gotta at least grab reality by the horns every now and then, you know, And it just I don't know, is it in the dog going Brook. I still love her to death. I think that she, along with a lot of people on the internet, bought into QAnon hook line and sinker out of hope for something better, you know.
Speaker 3: And I can at least appreciate that.
Speaker 2: But we are, Yeah, we're definitely going to be heading over to real raw news here in just a minute whenever we get caught up because some craziness going on over there right now.
Speaker 4: Oh I can only imagine what these people are saying with the cash shit and the California shit. Oh my god, Marines are about to be deployed to the streets, and it's like, you know, and I was just having this conversation this past week, and when I was in Phoenix, I was talking to some former like Green Beret dus and some former Specops dudes that happened to be there, and you know, as everybody was having their big military branch versus Military branch flex and all these things, and I'm like, look, I'm not talking shit on the Special Forces community.
Speaker 3: Whatsoever, nor will I ever.
Speaker 4: Okay, but y'all are like a precision scalpel to do the finest of brain surgery.
Speaker 3: The Marine Corps infantry is like a sledgehammer. Okay.
Speaker 4: Now, I'm not saying that we're the tool for every job. We're the tool for a very specific job. I don't think that marines being sent to the streets of la is like the coolest thing ever at this moment, because that's only gonna go one way.
Speaker 3: You don't.
Speaker 4: You don't tell marines to use non lethal force like that's that's not gonna go that way, you know.
Speaker 3: But uh, but like Army National Guard, Yeah, they do the riot control stuff. They're geared for that. And I'm not talking shit either. It's just we have different scopes, you know. It's the few and the proud, as they say, as they say, and yeah, even if you were to give them like rubber bullets or even sim rounds, like they're gonna find a way to get them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's gonna be bad. It's not a good sign. I hope that the rioters like acknowledge what time it is and and disperse. It's the rioters gonna be another Kent State situation.
Speaker 2: Look, if you just have marine showing up, all you need is just empty out all of your boxes of crayons, and that will appease all the marines that are there right, No.
Speaker 3: Because all you're gonna do is give them, get them well fed, then they'll be ready for literally anything that's not gonna go well. That'll distract them for about point five seconds.
Speaker 2: And it's over heard that, uh Jamie, let's see that old man face, sir. There it is looking like a sir today.
Speaker 7: A dude, I'm so old. It's so terrible.
Speaker 13: No, dude, that fucking like cash Bettel like before he got in his position. If you listen the way he spoke with such vitality, such passion.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like you like, I don't know if this thing does, like like if you guys do that on the rag.
Speaker 13: I'd never watched the videos of the pie would listen when I walk my dogs.
Speaker 6: So.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 13: If you guys do videos or where you show things. You could do a side by side of him. In twenty nineteen, speaking upon things, and that video of Joe Rogan, that fucking ballst man that showed up and was just that's not how it works. We're going to release things like I'm like, dude, there is no way that this does not solidify one Trump probably touched children.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm sorry, I'm a you know, I like them as a leader. I don't trust them with my kids.
Speaker 2: No, you can't trust any of them with your kids though. And as a matter of fact, we just covered that earlier, like just showing the comparison of Cash's fire whenever he was on what was his name show? Stup Peters. He went on to the Stupeter Show and he had fire, he had compassion, and he was excited and we're gonna lock the shit down.
Speaker 4: Then light about going on the Stu Peters Show and asked about it in front of Congress or the Senate or whatever the fuck.
Speaker 3: They're like, so do you know Stu Peters? I can't say that I do.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, mister Cash, you've been on his show eight pounds, like, yeah, it's dumb shit. And then also, you're going on the biggest podcast on Earth with more ratings than the Fox and CNN and all of them.
Speaker 3: You're wearing a fucking Lululemon top, my boy, Yeah, out of the FBI wear a fucking polo like a grown up.
Speaker 2: Was it that Lulemon?
Speaker 3: I don't know that for a fact. It's beside the point.
Speaker 10: It was this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was kind of like beta.
Speaker 7: For the director of the FBI.
Speaker 13: Like I was like, damn, I got more test saucer wrong than him, and I'm not one hundred and seventy pounds at.
Speaker 2: Most, which makes sense though, I mean you just said he was ballless. I I would actually say that's probably perfect. He went on to Joe Rogan absolutely neutered.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's my thing, dude. I'm not saying that. Like if you and I, by the grace of God, ever went on Rogan, we'd be wearing what we wear now. Okay, but this is our Daily Union speaking.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're wearing now. How about the drip with the mushrooms and the aliens, baby, let's go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I am, I am all bullshit aside. I am jealous of your Hawaiian drip right now, dude. I have a pretty solid Hawaiian shirt collection, but that one's the drippiest I've ever fucking seen them on.
Speaker 2: It had to get weird, had to get really weird.
Speaker 3: Head of the FBI.
Speaker 4: You would expect him to be wearing like an FBI polo, a jacket and a shirt, like, you know, look like a grown up, look like you're the head of a fucking federal agency when you go on the largest show on Earth. I don't maybe I'm just being a bit you know, nitpicky here, but you know, it probably would have gone a lot better if you look like you came prepared to do a job rather than you literally just came from the gym and you just happen to swing into Rogan show.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but this.
Speaker 13: Also brings up the other fact that everybody in Trump's camp has gone soft since getting in MM Toldy Gabbert, Robert, dude, they're not They're not pushing for all the things that they said they were gonna do. They they're like, we're gonna get this time.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 13: Look how fast Trump when he first got in there sided cutting things.
Speaker 7: We're like, no, this is dumb.
Speaker 13: We can say retod again, you can, you can you freedom and speeches back. And then as soon as they get in office, where'd they go, Well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the rule took away. I thought we took away Rainbow month. Do we still have Rainbow Month? I'm seeing things.
Speaker 7: Well that's right now.
Speaker 2: I also think the rule is that you can say retodd, but you can't say retard.
Speaker 3: So you can't have.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 13: But it's crazy. You look at the whole team, they all kind of got softer on things. I mean, the doche thing, it was going like everyone was excited, like, oh, we found a bunch of money.
Speaker 7: You guys are bullshitting on now all of a.
Speaker 2: Sudden, Well because uh, I think that even that was all charade, to be honest with you, because if you look into it, none of that is going to pass. Like they can cut and cut and cut, but they don't have the legal right of way to be able to cut that from what I've been reading.
Speaker 7: Yeah, no, no, they don't have the parameters. No, you're right.
Speaker 3: The Big Beautiful Bill negates everything that dose did, so you know, for all of the good stuff, and we talked about it on multiple episodes, the fucking Iraqi, Sesame Street bearded circus ladies on ice in Ireland to tell us about global warming. Those did find these things because that's positive, but this big Beautiful Bill negates all of that, like with a stroke of a pin.
Speaker 2: So you know, yeah, I don't know. I don't know what to think about it. I mean, we'll see. I guess only time will tell you know how the how the dominoes end up falling. But yeah, it's it's a crazy world we're living in right now, dude, like this is I don't know. I mean, I'm not scared by any means. I think it's all gonna turn out, Okay. I think it's more of a dick measuring contest in the end. Yeah, but even more than that, I think it's the the dick measuring contest is not necessarily between left and right. It's about the eagle itself whipping out its big dick and laying it on America's face. That's what I really think it's about, as it has a really but dead boys said, what up, guys? I think my hometown is in trouble, maybe even a civil war brewing. In civil war brewing again in Northern Ireland, Ireland. Sorry. Over the past few weeks there has been more and more essay sexual abuse against young girls by undocumented illegal immigrants. The whole country is up in arms, but my hometown has sparked these violent protests. They're burning cars out, burning people's homes and kicking their doors down and smashing windows, et cetera. The town is called Ballymena, and and it's worth a look at all over the news here.
Speaker 3: Have you heard about that, man?
Speaker 6: I have.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying that I support the iras tactics, Okay. I don't believe that you should be killing innocence to get your political message across. Okay, that being said, I do support the uh the ideals that the IRA holds. And listen, if that's what we're doing here, we're getting back to the war being fought on Ireland's shores, on old Aaron Zeile for the betterment of Ireland.
Speaker 3: I can't say that I disapprove. I'm here for this.
Speaker 2: Okay, you already see what the fuck they're turning it into. Listen to this. This is just off, Doc Doug go. It's not even clicking on a website. But it says the riots in Ballymana were and I could be butchering how you say that. But we're sparked by a peaceful protest regarding an alleged sexual assault which escalated into violence involving masked rioters attacking police and properties. Fifteen police officers were injured, and the unrest was described as racially motivated, targeting ethnic minorities and law enforcement. They're already turning it into a race thing. That's so.
Speaker 3: First of all, fuck the London Guard It's gonna get that out of the way.
Speaker 4: Not say any of our British people out there are British cult members. Love you to death, love you so much. I just believe in an Ireland owned Ireland, and so as a peaceful protest quote unquote about an alleged sexual assault, which I'm just gonna say right off the rip is probably not alleged if you look at what Ireland has done as far as bringing in these quote unquote refugees from which.
Speaker 3: They're specific, you know, a specific area of the world where it's their culture to do things like that in mid you know, hey, I know.
Speaker 4: And then you're gonna do that and bring those people from those types of cultures into a predominantly Catholic island.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna say, there's gonna be some culture clash. They're not gonna see eye.
Speaker 4: To eye, and we're gonna get situations where people in Ireland have enough and they're gonna go on their own type of killings pree soon and that's not good for business, that's not good for anybody. England very similarly has a thing going on right Nowada, Germany, France, Spain.
Speaker 3: If I'm not mistaken, has a few things happening right now.
Speaker 2: We talked about it with Canada with what is that group of people from media?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, which, boy, you don't The Sekhs are different. They're not an Islamic group there. If anything, they're like a second tier or like a cousin to Hinduism. But I should point this out the mandalorian from Star Wars that's based off of the Sikh religion, like carrying a weapon is a part of their religion, and historically speaking, the Sikhs have.
Speaker 3: Been legendary on the battlefield. Like you don't want to do that, you want you want the Sekhs on your team. Yeah, I'm just throwing that out.
Speaker 2: But well, anyway, yeah, let's look into what's going on here. This is according to the Irish Mirror dot i E. Oh you never see dot I E. That must be an Irish website, I would suppose, But it says riot police have been deployed in Ballymena, Co and Trim Is that a district or something I don't know This evening and a second night of high tension in the town. Special tactics and a line of land rovers were deployed around Klonavan Terras a day after serious unrest in the area. Hundreds of people gathered in the co and Trim town. The PSNI vehicles have formed barricades on some roads, with bottles and bricks being thrown sporadically through the majority of the crowd or though the majority of the crowd remained peaceful at this time. It comes as a number of protests have allegedly been planned across the North of Ireland tonight. It's reported that it's reported that people have gathered in the Carlisle Circus, Woodvale and Shankhill areas of Belfast. A PSNI statement tonight said the Police Service of Northern Ireland is aware of several protests across Northern Ireland this evening, Tuesday, June tenth. Officers are in attendance and will continue to monitor the situation. Posting on social media earlier this evening, council Or Councilor Paul Missus McCusker said avoid Carlisle Circus as it's still at a standstill due to around forty to fifty people who have started protesting and have blocked the roads. Police are currently on the scene and I am currently liaising with them. So yeah, sounds crazy. Yeah, it's where we over here. So an update from the PS and I this evening set. A twenty nine year old arrest was arrested on Monday night has been charged in court. Police say that he's been charged with riotous behavior, disorderly behavior, attempted criminal damage and resisting police. That's what they're getting. How about the get the fucking rapist? I mean, how about that guy.
Speaker 4: You gotta keep in mind, dude, this is this section of Ireland is considered a part of England. Okay, the Northern Ireland is considered like a section of England or of the British Commonwealth, what ever we wanna call.
Speaker 3: It's the UK.
Speaker 4: It's one of the four countries that are within the UK. Okay, the UK had drop boxes for people to drop off their knives.
Speaker 3: You remember that.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, if you have to be in possession of a knife that might be too dangerous, you can anonymously drop off your knife, because knives are they kill people. And you remember the picture on that drop box was like a kitchen knife. It wasn't a fucking sword or some shit like that. It was a regular kitchen knife that I used tonight to cut chicken.
Speaker 2: Because that's nobody. Nobody ever thought to kill somebody until they came in contact with a knife, and then they thought, you know what, this could really be a helpful tool to kill somebody, even though I never thought about it before. But now you planted to seed their knife. So I'm gonna abide by you because you are. It's so fucking silly, dude.
Speaker 4: So this past weekend, we had a guy from Britain that came to the convention in Phoenix, right, and I was asking him just kind of the differences between my organization and the organization in England. Although we're like sister units to each other or brother un whatever call it. I was curious, how like they do business as opposed to how we do business? What differences these kinds of things. And he made mention of.
Speaker 3: Like swords and how like the fact that we had swords like in the place, like they don't use swords, And I'm like, why it's like, because we can't bring swords into a church and this and this, it's like it's against the rules.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, I carry my gun to church with me on Sundays. Bro, what are you talking about? And he's like, oh fucking hell. And I'm like what are we talking And then the guy standing with me he was like, yeah, same, like we do that here. He couldn't believe that we carry guns into a church. And it's like, Bro, only a few years ago they had people coming in and shooting up churches. Yeah, half of my congregation every Sunday is armed because this is the way God intended. Jesus himself said, sell your cloak and buy a sword if you don't have one. Listen, we're just doing what the man said.
Speaker 2: Dude, I mean, if it's Dick's out for Harambe, then it's guns off for Jesus am I right.
Speaker 3: Come on now, come.
Speaker 4: Yeah, fuck yeah Booglelutians four thirty one. That's written in the book now. But anyway, anyway, it's just so crazy to see the cultural differences. People in England are like scared of guns. Well, in America, it's like, why are you not carrying at all times I don't understand you.
Speaker 3: It's yeah, So then we have situations like this.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, well, and it says right here that the rioting broke out on Monday, June ninth and Ballymena following a protest march by residents. An estimated crowd of around twenty five hundred gathered in the Harryville area to vent their anger after a recent report of sexual assault in the town. Two teenage boys have been charged with attempted rape following the alleged incident, which is reported to have happened in Klonavan Terrace area of the town on Saturday evening June seventh. So, yeah, well, I'm guessing that the reason why they're saying it's racially motivated is that those were not Irish boys, right right, and and yeah, so look, if you have people that are against I don't know what the term is, but just allowing other people in from other countries who don't necessarily see eye to eye with you, and then you feel validated in your opinion of that because of all the raping and all of the crazy shit that goes on. Yeah, of course you're going to get riots because now you just prove those people's beliefs in what they already believed in the first place. But let's hear from the from the man's mouth himself, dead boy, go ahead, tell us what the fuck is going on over here?
Speaker 3: Dude, dead boy? Where is the IRA? Tell me they're at least around somewhere here.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure.
Speaker 14: But there's other parmelaries on the Protestant side too, which we'll be getting involved and hopping getting involved. But they're trying to say that its racially motivated. But the father of the girl that it most recently happened to, he is black, he was in my high school. She's mixed straye. So it's not racial that that's why they're not putting it into the news story.
Speaker 2: Wow, makes sense.
Speaker 14: And the perpetrators that we're doing that are room and and immigrants, but they're not roomen in. They're room with gypsies.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, horn Jacob.
Speaker 3: No, I'm afraid to they're fucking gypsies, dude.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 14: And over the course of the past two weeks, Emboldment and Lorner has been free of rappings of under fourteens. This is this is why everybody is going crazy.
Speaker 3: But it's not just my time.
Speaker 5: That is happening too.
Speaker 14: That's why it's happening all across Nornarland because we've just got to tell boiling point and I so.
Speaker 4: Can you give me a name of one of the Protestant paramilitary groups. I mean, the IRA is more famous, but they're you know, obviously a Catholic when all the shin Fein would be the political arm of that. But I'm sure there's still some like under the table IRA things that are going down. But what's a Protestant group?
Speaker 7: I would be like the u v F, the u f F, the u d A.
Speaker 14: They're all parson parmel or it is like the UVF they able to gun smugglers. They were bringing the guns in for the port of Laren.
Speaker 3: Mhm.
Speaker 14: Journey troubles and stuff.
Speaker 3: Should we ang comes to mind with all this.
Speaker 14: But it's crazy, It's absolutely crazy.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry here that's going on in your neck of the woods, brother, I really am.
Speaker 14: That's happening everywhere. Just it depends on the media coverage or will they want to report on it and which parts they want to leave.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, this in the people. We have cult members that tune in from France that say, it's been going on over there like crazy too, so it seems to be like a European thing, which doesn't surprise me, you know, I mean that's I mean, look, whenever you get they never had rights to guns, uh, and then you start getting your rights to on a fucking knife, what do you think is going to happen? Like this is this is the domino falling right here. Whenever they take your weapons and you can't defend yourself, now they can do whatever the fuck they want to you, right Like that's how I see it anyway.
Speaker 14: Lucas Agreen, Sweden used to be one of the safest places in the world, and that's the most dangerous place in Europe.
Speaker 3: Yep, yeah, you know what's you know what's one of the safest places though, is Switzerland because you have sixteen year old girls riding their bicycle with an ak on their back because they fucking can't. Switzerland doesn't have this foolishness, That's all I'm saying here.
Speaker 4: Switzerland sounds awesome, you know it, Actually it does kind of sound pretty awesome, except for the fucking it sounds cold and that's not me. But uh yeah, you know, there's a song that comes to mind as I hear these things. Oh, come out, you black and hands, come out and fight me like a man.
Speaker 15: Show your wife how you won metals down and Flanders. Tell her how the ILBA made run like hell away from the green and lovely lanes of killer shine and dru Go.
Speaker 4: We need the fucking ira right now. We don't need the terrorists. We do need the fucking the ballocks of Ireland to step forward.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: Oh fuck yeah, you just maybe want to tune into some Irish jams later, dude. That's there's nothing that gets me more in a good mood than listening to Irish music like that is the ultimate upper right.
Speaker 4: I agree, Hey, you know me, dude, see chanties, Irish drinking songs, fucking uh tribal music. I do love listening to pow wow, drum beats and shit, that's other things.
Speaker 2: When we drove out to uh, Florida last year, that's all we were listening to was Irish music the entire way there.
Speaker 3: Remember, because it's a fucking banger every time. Dude, I have yet to hear one Irish drinking song that you can't get into. After about fifteen seconds.
Speaker 7: That's just the rule.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, and and like they uh, it's like they they're they're drinking music. It's almost like take a shot every time I say this kind of thing, or have a sip every time. So like literally by the end of the song, your ship faced and you're like, what the fuck? I had a full beer three minutes ago, you know, And that's just the way it is. Ye, go ahead, and Spirit Animal.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, how are we forgetting my little amal light?
Speaker 6: The song that's the fucking Beast And it's based off of the AR eighteen, which.
Speaker 5: The is the most used weapon of the I A.
Speaker 11: I know.
Speaker 5: The reason why I know this was because my family kind of looked up to the io A in the younger year years.
Speaker 3: I do like the r A team. It's pretty dope. I've spoken on this before.
Speaker 4: I think the M sixteen and the M four Yeah, they're good because you can put all the attachments in the mods on them. I just am not a fan of that weapons platform because it's so finicky. Oh between the two, oh, between the two of an AR versus and a K, I'm gonna choose a K every time every time.
Speaker 5: I like X the A more like a precision weapon, more like a rape here, and the AK is more like a battle axe. You just here, take this ak and fucking slaughter and.
Speaker 4: Quote unquote, Okay, you could put a decent optic on an AK and you could reach out.
Speaker 3: It's a fucking three oh eight. You can still reach out and do the job. And I don't know, I know, I'm I'm a bad veteran for feeling this way. I just I hate how a little bit of sand and all of a sudden the AR is gonna bitch and moan about it. The ak. It's like I've heard this said before. Okay, the ar is like your wife. The AK is like the horror. The AK.
Speaker 4: You can put all the fancy parts on it. You could keep it so clean and so happy, and in your moment of need, it will fail on you.
Speaker 3: The AK is the whore. You feed it and it works for you. This is it. And I prefer reliability. That's just me speaking on behalf of myself anyway.
Speaker 2: I can't have I can't. I don't know enough about guns to be able to even dive into this conversation.
Speaker 3: That's fair.
Speaker 2: Not that I'm against them, I just you know, I don't know too much about them.
Speaker 3: We got to bring you to a range and let you just fuck around.
Speaker 14: Oh.
Speaker 2: I've been to like gun ranges before. It's super fun.
Speaker 3: But when we go to Florida.
Speaker 4: Also, I got some guys who, uh the weapons that I can't shoot at ranges around here, we can shoot there and their homies.
Speaker 3: So you bring it into that one. Also, Uh yeah, yeah, I'm gonna make a couple of phone calls and make sure the range is going to be open for when we go. But uh, well, you gotta have to.
Speaker 2: Go fishing for him again because you lost them in the bottom of a lake or something.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, no, those guns are gone.
Speaker 4: Those guns are in fact in the Blindest of Rivers aka Blind River.
Speaker 3: It was a boating accident. Was so sad.
Speaker 4: But I do have some other ones that I do need to break in because I haven't put more than thirty rounds in them, and a gun's not really broken in until you put at least three or four hundred.
Speaker 3: So you know, we just gonna have some fun with it.
Speaker 4: I got a double check and make sure it's open though, So we gotta put a little pin in that one.
Speaker 3: But anyway, moving on.
Speaker 2: Uh, white boy wizard said, what up, mofuckers? What a white boy wizard do?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 2: Luthifer Okay said Epstein was a fall guy for the real monsters in power. You could I mean, I don't know, it's possible you could say that he was a puppet, that he was being controlled from Afar. I could see that.
Speaker 3: I don't think I don't think that's a incorrect statement.
Speaker 4: I think that he was the fall guy, but also believe that he was a monster in his own right, but they had to have somebody take the fall, and he absolutely was the guy.
Speaker 3: I'm with you on that one.
Speaker 2: Fucking Jamie goes, nah, that's homo. Whenever I said no homo and you're like, there's nothing homo about that, and everybody's laughing, I'm like, say, Jacob, damn it, dude, you made me question my own self.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, I support you. It's it's not homo to be proud of doing what you love for a living homie.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, buddy. Spirit animals said only male platypuses have venomous spurs on their hind legs. The venom is produced in uh in venom GLAMs or the curole glands located in their upper thighs and is delivered via hall spurs during the mating season. The venom is a mix of proteins and bioactive compounds that cause excruciating pain, swelling, and other effects and victims. While not lethal to humans, the pain can be severe and long lasting. Scientists are studying the venom to understand its composition and potential medical uses, particularly for developing new pain medications or diabetes treatments.
Speaker 3: How about Yeah, I thought it was the female plata pie, but okay, the male platy pie have got the poisonous spikes. Hey's some motherfuckers, I guess so, But.
Speaker 6: They are the males are so they're a lot, if I'm not mistakeing, the a lot smaller than the females, but the females are a lot more aggressive. But yeah, they're also one of their adverse things said they're the only egg laying mammal, But that's not true. There's actually another one, but platypus, the plati pie platform or whatever you want to say, they actually are there from Australia to New Zealand, Ali down to Tasmania, and I fucking love the platypus.
Speaker 3: Dude, they always one is a pet.
Speaker 2: They're awesome. I would love to have one as a pet. They're so cute. That's full and I'm okay, what's saying that?
Speaker 3: There you go?
Speaker 2: Uh, Luther First said, loving the shirt, Jonathan, thank you. Dead Boy said, yes, the shirt is on point, thank you, and dead Boy said, thanks guys. I'm so teered up. I'm so tiered. I'm so teared, been up all night watching my town be destroyed crazy times. I think you meant to say tired on that, by the way, tired. Oh oh that makes more sense. Oh that makes more sense. Okay, I don't know what.
Speaker 4: How where the Irish slang starts in the King's English begins my apology.
Speaker 2: Bro, I'm Ron Burgundy. Honey Badger said, the world seems like wwe Yeah it do.
Speaker 4: We talk about that in the episode as well. Look for that one on Thursday when it drops. Although for the Patreon members right here, you are gonna see is it already dropped on?
Speaker 6: There?
Speaker 3: Is it coming to night? It's up?
Speaker 2: Uh, could be tonight, could be tomorrow sometime whenever my sister gets to it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and we talk about that, dude, This whole thing seems like a k fade, seems like a face turning heel trying to turn back face again.
Speaker 3: It's only been five days, y'all. As of right now as a time of recording, it's only been five days since this whole elon Trump thing even started to go south. Y'all see what I'm saying. It's gone this far, this fast. It's a fucking stage man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is absolutely is. Dead boy said firearms are illegal, but I'm not the target, but could be potential collateral damage.
Speaker 12: Dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, y'all just need to start caring and saying fuck the government on that one. What are they gonna do? You know, buy it from one of the IRA guys. Just don't tell anybody you have it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh, honey, badger, you noticed what I was drinking? He said, Them tropical seven ups are fired.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 2: Oh, you need to get on this shit. It tastes like fucking skittles and a can. It's so good.
Speaker 9: The watermill of strawberry that was good too.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm a fuck with that. I love all the fruity shit.
Speaker 3: No, homo, God damn, you're doing yourself no favors tonight, bro, look what I'm wearing, dude, I'm a little out there. You know, I can't help it. I'm drinking sour gummy worm rain, so I mean, hey, it is what it is.
Speaker 2: Hey, dude, I'm I'm smoking on a vape that is orange orange mint savor.
Speaker 3: So yeah, white gummy bear over here.
Speaker 2: Ryan said, who do you truly think Q was? That's a deep question, dude. I think that it was probably a bunch of people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think it was one guy.
Speaker 2: I know a lot of people speculated that maybe it was Baron Trump, or maybe somebody had a coronavirus coronavisor or something like that, uh looking glass kind of situation, which I mean, I guess it's always possible. We don't know what kind of five D chess is being played. However, I will say that, look, if there is some kind of deep government coup or co op type of situation, why the fuck would they tell the people about it? They lie to our face. We just saw cash, Butteau lying to our face. Why would they tell anybody there is there's no benefit unless you're trying to get You're trying to plant some seeds in hopes that it takes you know, uh, a form on itself. So I don't see why people thought that they had some kind of inside source, Like you know, it's like we all want to be involved, but at some point it's like you got to think, why would they even let's say, even if it was true, Like why would they release that? It doesn't make any sense, Like it makes no sense. So I think that to be honest, at this point in time, I think it was all part of the divide. It was probably a CIA kind of thing, if I had to guess, or an FBI CIA FBI. I think that it was probably somewhere in there.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I guarantee you it was probably thought about in a think tank somewhere.
Speaker 3: I think Q was just to my own belief as of this moment, might change in a week, who fucking knows.
Speaker 4: I think that Q was a collective group of hackers who are doing actavism, and they were at in their initial stages trying to do good work, trying to bring down pedophiles, trying to expose truth, and I feel like they got compromised. And I'm not saying that it was necessarily by one of the guys, one of the people Uh, it might have been done by bots, because that's the thing, right when you look at old school four chan, right, you would have these threads of people that would say like the most offensive shit on earth just to get the normies out of the group chat. And then after a day or two of just rancid memes, you would have this core group that knew what the score was and they would start communicating about some deep truths that are going on.
Speaker 3: I think that's where it started from, right.
Speaker 2: It was old Halo three online.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, one hundred percent. But that's my point.
Speaker 9: Though.
Speaker 3: Bots don't get offended and get and leave the chat room. Bots stay in till the bitter end.
Speaker 4: And I think that eventually the boss it's made it through, or you know, somebody who tried to compromise the group made it through. Then they had the infighting because they had the dudes that wanted to bring the pedophiles to justice and call the authorities. Then you had the half of Q that was like, no, we can't trust the authorities, so we need to handle this in house. But then how are you handling it in house? Are one of you going to this guy's house and killing them for these actions? Are you just gonna blast his name? You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I think it was intended as a good thing, but I think they lost they lost the map somewhere along the way.
Speaker 2: It's very well possible, White Boy Wizard, you said Operation Trust two point oh? Do you want to divulge on that, sir?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean, do you know what that is?
Speaker 2: I actually just had to look it up. I've heard of it, I'm sure do. We've talked about so many fucking operations on this show it's hard to remember most of it.
Speaker 8: It look exactly one hundred years ago was the Bolsheviks when they freaking went over and killed the Czar and his family and they started killing all those Russians, like the beginning of the who lot of more and more or less and anybody that like had the balls to stand up and wanted to fight.
Speaker 9: Back, and YadA, YadA.
Speaker 8: They were all going around from you know, neighborhood to neighborhood trying to figure out who want to man up, and they got everybody to expose themselves as people that would fight back, and then they went out and killed them all.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I was hard into queue for a couple of years too. Dude, Like there was a bunch of weird shit that happened, man, like when I went from four chan and then it went down, and when then they came back up on a kun and supposedly like it was on some sort of DoD server at that point, like it was, there's all sorts of weird fucking shit out there, dude. Right after a while, I was just like, this is fucking not what it's supposed to be at all. And like at that point, ever since then, all I can think is all I did was put a big ass target on my back, Like I probably wasn't already on three watch lists anyway.
Speaker 2: So fuck, hey, you're.
Speaker 3: Among good company. Brother.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'll tell you what though, you're it just goes to show the you have, you know, your own peace of mind and you can think for yourself and you don't let the group speak on your behalf kind of situation where you're able to call a spade a spade even whenever you're believing something. So good on you for that, because there's a lot of groups that get started, you know, maybe originally and with you know, a good meaning behind why they wanted to start it, Like we talk about it all the time. Black Lives Matter probably started like for the right reasons, right, but then it got infiltrated. Then it got crazy, and everybody's fucking marching and saying the same exact thing, like a bunch of fucking parakeets, And you're just like, wait a second, do you guys, have you ever really looked into a lot of this or you just parroting a lot of the same shit that the rest of the crowd is saying, you know, And.
Speaker 3: That mentality took over.
Speaker 4: It became a whole other thing than the people at the top took off and made off like bandits with millions of dollars.
Speaker 3: You know, it's a thing. It's absolutely a thing. I'm with you.
Speaker 2: What is this spirit animal about? Melanin people? It's a book written by or edited by Bobby Hemmett that says how to eat and devour their energy, White white Luciferians reveal their secret. What the fuck is this?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so it's a book. It's a book.
Speaker 16: And then KFC leads on their like Instagram and all posted the that but instead of eating babies, it's eat they're eating chicken.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I see it down below your KFC has been doing some weird shit with their commercials. Whoever's running their ad agency, like he needs to be fired.
Speaker 16: Originally, fuck the fuck the actual kernel out of his own business and try to screw him over when he started as him and his wife started another business. They try to get him with a cease and assist because he was using his own likeness.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, he's using his own fucking likeness, Like that's what the image of the logo is.
Speaker 3: Let's not forget when PEPSI bought him out.
Speaker 16: I thought Dolph Zigger dressed up as as as a conel in a WWE show while the MINS was dressed up as a gigantic chicken.
Speaker 2: Oh fun little bit of history. We need to bring Dolph Sziglin needs to come back to the ww I was so disappointed when they let him go.
Speaker 5: Nick Yeah, but Nick NamUs like he is. Him and his brother are fucking shit up over in.
Speaker 16: I think it's TNA and they've even had a good couple matches with the Hardy Boys. While I love Dolph Ziggler and he's a one hell of a worker, I'm a lot I'm happier now that he's actually getting the recognition that he deserves because like fourteen but almost twenty years he kept getting fucked over by Vince.
Speaker 2: I felt the same way about Ricochet, like I don't think that he ever should have been let go.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 2: He was a fucking super talent. Anyway, I'm not trying to turn this into a whole w W show. I can talk about wrestling all fucking day, though.
Speaker 6: I would like you to come onto the web and we have a whole show over WWE because there's a lot of controversies and Crispin.
Speaker 5: While I don't believe he killed his family, Oh.
Speaker 2: That's a deep rabbit hole, dude, we might have to cover that. That Chris ben Wall murder suicide.
Speaker 5: That was some great and shit Looking at Ken Sullivan, I believe he did it, all.
Speaker 2: Right, be on the lookout. We're doing a Chris ben Wash show here soon, all right, because he was one of my favorite wrestlers.
Speaker 5: And then you hear that, You're like, what that on my birthday? He supposed he killed hisself, but it was on my eighth birthday.
Speaker 2: My thing is is that I never understood when people kill other people and then commit suicide.
Speaker 3: It's like, well, then I want to go to jail for it. You can't arrest the dead guy.
Speaker 2: Dude, he killed his family. He killed his wife and his kid or kids, I can't remember how many of them there were, but in a hotel.
Speaker 6: Allegedly he killed his wife. Then he smothered his son with the cripple cross face.
Speaker 16: But the thing is even his own son, David, who wants to go as go by Chris bin Watter Junior Wrestling.
Speaker 5: He even says his dad didn't do it. He does not believe his dad did it.
Speaker 6: Charvo Guerrero, the nephew of Eddie Chrispinwall's best friend, because he said he was on the phone when Chris like before it.
Speaker 5: Happened and everything, and it sounded like he got in a fight with another guy.
Speaker 2: Oh man, So wait, he legit smothered his own kid using his WWE finishing move, the crippler cross face.
Speaker 6: I did not have what they believe, but that's what they believe. But just because of some of the injuries.
Speaker 16: But at the same time, if if Chris put his full weight on that kid, it he would have clutched him. He would It wouldn't have been an air choked the way the quipper cross faces because that's what you're pulling the head back, you're more of gonna try to snap the neck.
Speaker 4: But they say that Epstein killed himself, even though all of the injuries sustained would say otherwise, Like, I don't know, and I know nothing about the story y'all are talking about right now, but I'm down to do an episode on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was. It was pretty wild, and I will say that, to be honest, that was one that I didn't really question so much at first. Yeah, like, you know, you feel like you know somebody, but then it's like, all right, I know his character, I don't know him. But then he was also dude. He was also on super steroids. Like he was yoked as a motherfucker, like crazy yoked. So that's why I was like inclined to believe that maybe it was a roid rage type of situation. Maybe he was going through some kind of Maybe he was cycling off of the steroids, because you can't stay on him. You have to cycle off for a little while. And typically whenever you're on steroids, whenever you're coming off of steroids, you need to cycle off by what is it called estrogen blockers, because if you don't have estrogen blockers, which are actually illegal. But if you don't have estrogen blockers, you get super, super super emotional about everything. And I'm not saying that I've tried steroids, but I knew a guy.
Speaker 4: You know, well what I'm down do an episode to expound upon this more. I've heard the name Crispin Why. I don't know anything about him, but I'm going to learn more.
Speaker 16: He got hit in the head a lot with the steel chairs and everything, and he also did the flying head. But but his brain, liked he legitimmy had the brain of an eighty year old.
Speaker 5: By the by towards the end of his life, he was he I don't he wasn't all the way there at that point.
Speaker 16: And the fact that Eddie died and he did start getting back into the coke and the boots and everything exasperated it.
Speaker 5: And I truly believe that. I don't believe he was, but I do think he was mentally unwell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's why, you know, maybe less and less people are questioning it. You know, Jamie, you want to say a little something about your boy Ben Wall Canadian.
Speaker 13: Eh, he's a boots, he's a okay, So it's very weird because, like I thought, I've taken obviously a lot of head trauma, like terrible Terrible. My ex who lives at the same complet we're like literally name is. Her current boyfriend is a six foot five guy, face tattoos.
Speaker 7: All juiced out on steroids.
Speaker 13: I don't believe roid rage is a thing because I've been talking shit to this dude every day for the last six months. I don't know i roid rage is a I've never seen a person on steroids actually angry. I know people on steroids. I know a lot of people on steroids. I don't think roid rage is a real thing.
Speaker 2: I think it's probably more so the opposite, to be honest, I think that it's just whenever you're cycling off, that's whenever you get emotional, and then.
Speaker 7: You're a sad little bitch.
Speaker 2: Well not even just sad, you're ready to fucking flash out at anybody for any reason.
Speaker 7: No, they're emotional.
Speaker 4: I mean I've seen both happen. I know a guy who got super juiced up, and when he tried cycling off, he was the world's biggest bitch, and like every day he was just thinking about every bad thing that's ever happened. I've also seen guys, but I've also seen guys who with that emotional headspace and they also are still yoked.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 4: If they do flash out at somebody, it's like a pit bull, right, And I love pit bulls. Before I say what I'm about to say, please don't the pit bull owner communey, don't come after me here.
Speaker 3: I love pit bulls dogs, no, no, no, But my point is pit bulls are great dogs. But if they do flash out, it's it's horrible, Like there is no little bit of a pit bull attack. It's an all or nothing type of situation.
Speaker 4: So a guy who's juiced up to that level, who flashes out like he could fucking rip someone apart.
Speaker 3: Like on some ape shit, I don't know. I've seen them go both ways.
Speaker 7: Beard, Animal, I kind of have to agree with you. I don't know if Crispin well I did it.
Speaker 2: I yeah, I'm not saying that. I would agree that the jury is still out on it for sure. Zombie, what do you have to say to this? I feel like you've looked into steroids time or two for some reason, because you're usually smart about a lot more shit than we are.
Speaker 17: Well, I will say that the main steroids that can really cause like different kind of anger issues is like tren and decca, and like when you're mixing the different ones, so there's different type of cycles that happen. And if the trin and decca are the ones that normally cause the aggressive behavior, and so it there is, they do have ones that cause to be more emotional when the estrogen takes over. They have estrogen blockers that they normally take when they're cycling off. You have to slowly go off and then you go off for it depends. You're supposed to go off for like at least three months, and you take like additives and stuff to help your natural testascerum recycle itself.
Speaker 5: But if he did have like severe traumatic.
Speaker 17: Brain injury is on top of that, and depending on what type of like steroids he was running, I very well could be that it like kind of pushed him over the edge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that makes sense, It makes sense. I don't know what we'll do. We'll do a deep dive on it one of these days here soon. Hard g dropped a meme that says Judge determines that Trump will get the nation on weekdays while Musk gets it gets every other weekend and holidays.
Speaker 4: Okay, So I'm just gonna in response to that meme, I've seen it a few times. Does that mean that Musk is the dad and that Trump is the mom?
Speaker 2: It's usually because the schedule.
Speaker 3: Yeah, typically that's the schedule for dads that will walk out kind of things. So is that are we to assume that the artist is more manly than Donnie T? I don't know, I'm just asking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, how many kids Donny? Donnie T got.
Speaker 3: Very fair points? Are very fair point?
Speaker 2: You know, you want talk about tea, That's all the tea you need right there up in them balls.
Speaker 3: He has four kids, four or five?
Speaker 4: I forget, But yeah, Elon's gotten Nie So yeah, buy the numbers. You're correct, Elon would be the daddy in this one, But all.
Speaker 3: The stupid memes they're fucking retarded. Mommy and daddy are fighting.
Speaker 4: So are we now acknowledging that Elon was running the country or was he an unpaid consultant?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: I don't know, but again I still believe to give it two weeks and he'll be right back under Donny T's good graces.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Hard g Are. A resident Jew up in this house shared a taco bell meme and it says, it says, what has Jesus holding a crunch rap and a Baha blast? And it says, eat of this crunch rap Supreme, for it is my body. Drink of this Baja blast, for it is my blood.
Speaker 3: This makes the Virgin of Guadaloupe very happy. That's all I'm gonna say.
Speaker 2: White Boy Wizard said, if the white hats were ever in control, how come we're all getting sprayed with chemtrails every fucking day? Good point?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah.
Speaker 2: One spirit animal said, ever noticed that everything deemed evil by God? Liberals are four?
Speaker 3: Crazy? How that works out, isn't it?
Speaker 4: You know, I'm not trying to be that guy, but I'm also willing to, you know, call a spade a spade.
Speaker 3: It's very interesting that that seems to be the case.
Speaker 2: Not liberals of old It's just a changing of the guard. Everything the liberals are for is what the conservatives used to be for. So that's just you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Like, it's not the old school democrats, Yeah right, I hate the Democrats of our mam Mall's generation. This is the new age lib tards. They just they have a real issue with the system, you know, society's norms.
Speaker 4: And it's like, you mean, the thing that made America the number one dominant superpower on Earth, and you're doing everything in your power to go against that.
Speaker 3: I find that odd.
Speaker 2: We have another funny person here who goes by the name of titty milk Junkie. Jesus Chris I love it, said, Hey, new here to the Cult Live Show, but longtime listener, love you guys. Fuck yeah, welcome Titty milk Junkie.
Speaker 3: That's that's fucking hilarious. I'm here for it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Honey, Badger post some memes that said Captain's log Day thirty nine roasted unicorn is delicious in itself. The h looks like Noah's ark, I would imagine.
Speaker 3: Yeah it is, that's Noah's ark.
Speaker 2: Yeah, buddy, I mean.
Speaker 3: They make mention of unicorns in the Bible. They had to have existed at one point in time, although by the definition we would nowadays call those rhinos, you know, a quadruped with one horn sticking out of its head. But yeah, it's neither here north they are Okay, I think it's fucking hilarious. You don't know.
Speaker 2: They could have been talking about Republican in name only.
Speaker 3: Ah yeah, back in those days. Right now.
Speaker 4: Actually, if you look at encyclopedias from the seventeen hundreds, they they describe unicorns and it says see also rhino anyway.
Speaker 2: Boston, Okay, I don't need to read that. Okay, young boy or young boy dead boy said the young girl was mixed race. Oh he had said that already. Yeah, a young girl was mixed race. Her dad is black. He was in my high school. It's not racial. They always got to fucking turn it that way though. Oh, some Boston bad guys said, uh, Sen McGregor, isn't he.
Speaker 3: In Ireland these days? I thought he had quit and he's like living there running his uh whiskey company, and he's trying to run for like office. I think he's trying to run for like a magistrate position or something like that.
Speaker 13: He's trying to run for government so he can start the immigration that's going on over there.
Speaker 7: The open board is and all that shit.
Speaker 4: So he's literally over there doing exactly what we're talking about right now.
Speaker 3: Look at him fucking ahead of the curve.
Speaker 7: Ahead of the curve. He's been doing this now what eight months?
Speaker 3: Good for him?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he he came over here and got a little americanized. I was over there talking about we got to be able to Walt big Dog.
Speaker 3: You're on an island.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm here for it.
Speaker 3: I'm here for McGregor's bullshit right now.
Speaker 2: Dead Boys said it was thousands, not hundreds of people that were protesting. Wow, Boston, bad guys. Other phones says, but I have a high thought, a high thought alien theory, and I'm not high. When we move on from real things that are imminent, I'd like to drop it and get feedback. Okay, yeah, dropping whatever you feel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you might as well drop it.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 4: We got seventy six new messages we haven't gotten to yet. So by the time we get to that message, it's gonna just.
Speaker 3: Be there, you know.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 13: So I was drinking a couple of beers the other day, of course, you know, that's what else am I going to do? And I was thinking, I was like, UFOs and now are believed to be usos.
Speaker 7: This is the high thought, right, this is where it comes like. And I'm like, all right, so it's a USO. They don't want to. So they wherever they came from.
Speaker 13: If aliens are real, wherever they came from, they had to have had water, right that that would if there's usos we would we would generally say, oh, okay, that, yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 2: If they came from somewhere that wasn't already this water that we haven't explored ninety five percent of correct.
Speaker 3: Right, Maybe it was a liquid.
Speaker 4: Maybe their atmosphere is poisonous, so they had to have a completely enclosed capsule.
Speaker 3: I see where you're going with this.
Speaker 13: Yeah, so they can't thrive in the outside environment whatever, whatever the case may be.
Speaker 7: How many planets in our solar system, like I know of, like what is it Earth? Mercury, Venus? Is it sat in a Jupiter?
Speaker 3: Right, Mars? The moon Grannis.
Speaker 13: They have water, they all have ice, so they all could have potentially been there. That would explain so much shit that may aliens are not traversing the entire galaxy. They're traversing our solar system, which makes it more believable to our small human brains, but also explains fucking mermaids, fucking giants, the weird bones that we get washed up on the ocean, that we can't explain, and I'm like, yo, Jacob and Johnson might know some shit about this. So I was just like just randomly thinking about this while walking my dogs, and I was like, I need to I.
Speaker 7: Tried to do it last week. I couldn't make it the meeting or whatever, and I was just like, I got to write this down.
Speaker 13: So I wrote it down, and you know, I was gonna be on tonight, so I was like, I gotta just see if they know any further.
Speaker 7: You guys are smarted with this stuff than I am.
Speaker 3: But oh yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean we did that show on USO's which anybody that didn't listen to that that was unidentified sub merged objects that seem to be coming out of the water or going into the water, and there's quite a lot of videos of that, which is pretty crazy. A lot of them are you know, like military videos and and you know the tic TAC that's a USO, right. So I don't know, dude, I will say this, I don't know about them coming from other planets. I personally believe that it's more of an interdimensional thing. Although I'm open that they could be coming from other planets. It's just that I don't know what to trust whenever it comes to other planets, because you and me and anybody that you know are never ever, ever, ever going to another planet to be able to confirm nor deny their existence outside of just looking at them through a telescope, which you just see a little blurry line, which whatever. I know, some people like to build little images up in their mind to make it seem like you're seeing an actual planet, which who the fuck knows. That's my thing, Like how do you know about all this? But anyway, let's just assume that planets are actually there. They are physical places that you can somehow get in a space shuttle and actually go to. It wouldn't be that crazy that an alien or another race of being would come from somewhere else, especially since we watched that Shoot the Moon documentary with Crow Trible seven right, like, dude, they're doing like it is crazy the amount of traffic of shit that was coming from the Moon, and like you could literally see him and it's not like it's not like some atmospheric phenomena that you're seeing. No, like you could literally see these little almost I don't know what the fuck to call them, but these little white things that were popping up from the Moon and then flying over and then going into another spot on the moon. I mean, Jacob, first of all, I want to know what is your thought on that nowadays? Maybe I don't know, Like, what do you think is really going on in the moon? Well after watching that documentary? I mean, my opinion on the moon hasn't changed after seeing that. That's your question.
Speaker 3: I believe that the Moon is a real thing.
Speaker 4: I believe that you might have in there eventually, not in sixty nine, but like, yes, I believe humans have landed on the Moon. Allegedly, China is currently building a nuke your reactor on the dark side of the Moon right now, and they're doing it to Source H three all these things.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure if I can believe that narrative.
Speaker 4: But fine, But yeah, I believe that the moon is absolutely a thing that we can get to one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: But what your planets are real?
Speaker 2: But what do you think? No, I'm not talking about that. What do you think about the shit that we saw in the documentary about shit going into the moon and coming out of the moon, Like, do you think that could be aliens? Do you think that's us? Do you think that what do you think that is?
Speaker 4: I think that's probab more probable than not that that would be some sort of an extraterrestrial entity more than humans. Just my personal opinion. I'm not even saying that that was one hundred percent. I it's not like that was the highest of grade of camera right. That very well could have been some sort of a bug that flew on front of the screen right there. And I'm not saying every one of those. Some of those went around the backside and went around the front. You could track it like I'm with you, with you, I don't know what to call that. But as far as to your question, Jamie, So on that episode, we talked about USOS, We talked about some of these tic TACs that the pilots that were in the air that have now come forward to talk about what they saw. This craft went from thirty thousand feet to three feet above the ocean surface in a matter of one second.
Speaker 3: You do the math on that. We're talking mock seventy four over mock seventy four. Okay, that is a.
Speaker 4: Speed at which human beings, in the grandest of technology, even our fastest missiles, cannot come close to that. I think our fastest missile that we have on record goes like mock thirty two. Okay, Like this is beyond anything that we have the physical capability of manufacturing to perform that function, and.
Speaker 3: Then it goes into the water without creating splash.
Speaker 4: Now, are we talking about some sort of interdimensional technology?
Speaker 3: I could see that.
Speaker 4: I am personally of the belief that aliens, if they exist in another galaxy, another planet, whatever else, and if they were to come to Earth, why would they go on the land surface where all of the hairless apes quote unquote us live. When we haven't explored ninety five percent of the water that covers seventy percent of our planet.
Speaker 3: It would make way more sense.
Speaker 4: To me that if they were trying to stay out of sight and out of mind, that they would be quote unquote living under the surface of the ocean, somewhere so deep that we can't get to.
Speaker 3: That makes way more sense to me.
Speaker 13: Oh, you're saying, it's probably more similar to like the human hunter gatherer mindset. Hey, we're gonna hide in the bushes, we're gonna hide in the shadows.
Speaker 7: We're gonna attack you when you're still.
Speaker 4: Okay, let me put it like this, when human beings get in a submarine and they go super deep into the ocean's surface or under the ocean surface, right, we are in an environment that we as humans are not supposed to be in. Okay, human beings were not meant to be, you know, ten thousand feet below the surface of the ocean.
Speaker 3: Okay. I but we go down there for a little bit, but we have to come back up and we live up here.
Speaker 4: I believe that at the aliens who maybe you're right, maybe the oxygen kills them, right, But if they're self contained in their own little capsules, then it's safer for them.
Speaker 3: I don't know all the things.
Speaker 4: Maybe they're not a carbon based life form, maybe they're a silicon based life form. Maybe there's who knows, who fucking knows, But it would make a lot more sense to me that they would if they're coming up on land to quote unquote abduct someone, conduct an experiment, do some anal probing. Depending on which story you follow, right, fine, it would make way more sense to me that they would retreat back to under the ocean than do an entire intergalactic jump every time they come to and from the planet Earth.
Speaker 3: That's just me.
Speaker 4: I believe that we did another episode on Sycamore Knoll, right. I think it is way more likely that we have undersea caves where they live, so to speak, where we can't see because our sonar can't pick it up, and we've never sent something down there to map the ocean floor.
Speaker 2: At that depth, and so Google's blurn out the images.
Speaker 3: Percent So the UFO slash USOS.
Speaker 4: I feel like we're saying the same thing in different configurations, if this makes sense for sure.
Speaker 2: I did want to play this video though, of this this scientist in nineteen sixty five, which, funny enough, it just so happened to be right before we allegedly went to the Moon. But listen to this. I don't know if you ever heard this before, Jacob, but it's two minutes long. Check this shit out, dude. This is a I mean, you know, pretty smart guy. He's talking about the moon.
Speaker 18: Now, one thing, you have a theory about the moon, and we expect to be able to get observable facts about.
Speaker 2: The moon fairly soon.
Speaker 3: What is your theory?
Speaker 18: Well, it has been rather more than this theory. Turn away eleven years ago, I stayed to to various scientists that the Moon is not a piece of rock, but it is a plasma plasma phenomena cosmic plasma, and that this fact will eventually become firmed. I made certain predictions which were already confirmed in nineteen fifty eight, and the situation now is coming close to a complete confirmation.
Speaker 2: What will be the result if you are proved to be correct in your theories.
Speaker 18: The result will be profound and decisive because it will give proof that the complete reinvestigation of the laws of nature is necessary. Because if the Moon is a plasma, no man will ever land on it. The self planning attempts will all fail. That means that the mass of the Moon is less far less than is currently assumed. It's in a different state of energy and its farless mass. That means there is no more explanation for the tithes. If the Moon, for example, had only one thousandths part of its current mass, then the tithes would only be two inches high, and the conventional theories instead of sometimes caught in feet. And that means that if it is proved that the Moon is a plasma, then all gravitational theories are out and the new concept of the cosmosm of its laws has to be evolved. Aren't you being a bit adventurous though, because you know we're going to be able to test after your theories on the moon fairly soon. Well not anymore. Eleven years ago, of course it was rather taking a risk. I was considered a lunatic, of course, But but no, the evidence accumulated evidence is already so much in my favor, and I'm not taking any risks anymore. On the contrary, there is scientific rules expressed all over the world now that the Moon seems to be of a quite different nature of what was assumed.
Speaker 3: And the Americans and Russians are thinking of landing men.
Speaker 18: On it, Well that will never happen, not on the Moon, on Mars and Veners and other planets. Hees. But the Moon is definitely, as I asserted, a plasma.
Speaker 2: Okay, so get a little bit of background on this guy. So in nineteen sixty five, this scientist tried to turn conventional science on its head. Among our Foster's theories was that the Moon was in fact made of plasma, not rocking, that landing on it would not be possible. Mister Foster claimed that once his profound and decisive investigations were proven, a complete reinvestigation of the laws of nature would be necessary. The ABC. The ABC has been unable to confirm mister Foster's identity beyond the entry in the production notebook from nineteen sixty five. People dash, I int Tasmanian profect. Oh he's from Tasmania, Australia. Might so, I don't know. I mean, that's pretty interesting that this would come out in sixty five and then we allegedly land on the Moon in sixty nine, and then all we get back is fake ass footage, you know what I'm saying, Like, I mean, it's it's weird, right, I mean, I understand this, but I pretty much vehemently disagree with him.
Speaker 3: It's a it's a good theory. I understand what he's trying to get at here. However, how would a giant ball of plasma or the look of a giant ball of plasma be able to affect our tides that's the gravity. Well, that's what he's saying is that it wouldn't.
Speaker 2: We would have to completely re educate ourselves on what the nature of this planet would be then, and that in determining that the moon, if it was a plasma, then maybe it wouldn't have its you know, weird effects on the tides and stuff like that. Oh, I already know, Luke was gonna have to chime in on this one. Go ahead, Luke, Oh you know it. Let's hear it.
Speaker 3: Baby.
Speaker 2: Oh he's trying to figure out how to unmute.
Speaker 10: Is If the moon was actually plasma, it still could affect tides because water is diamagnetic, so it would be a push instead of a pull.
Speaker 4: So you're saying, when the moon or the plasma is closer to the Earth, it is pushing the water, which makes us have higher tides.
Speaker 3: If his correct, Yes, how does it pushing down on.
Speaker 4: The water make us have higher tides? It would be more of a pulling the water making us have higher tides.
Speaker 10: Wouldn't it out in the middle of the ocean, it would lower, but towards where the coast that water would spread out more there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but the moon isn't like a directional beam. It doesn't just push in the middle of the ocean and make everything go out. It goes towards like the entirety.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 10: I was just saying, if it was indeed made a plasma, it could work.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, what is Jacob, And I know that you believe that we landed people on the Moon, and that even though the footage was fake, you still believe that we went to the Moon.
Speaker 4: I understand that first time. Yeah, but since then, yeah, the footage was fake. I'm one hundred percent with you.
Speaker 2: Okay, but let's just say that we actually did go. What is the proof that the moon, that we ever actually landed on the Moon, Like, what makes sense in your mind that says, yeah, we went to the moon?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 3: For starters? How about the chemical compound of H three that they still can't recreate on Earth but is found an abundance on the Moon.
Speaker 2: They brought that back.
Speaker 3: They did, they did, and it's allegedly possible fuel source, very stable. But we can't recreate that down here. They've attempted, and to my knowledge, they've never been successful in doing so. But the moon's full of it.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: Interesting? Okay, So I'm trying to.
Speaker 3: Look, that's just one thing.
Speaker 4: But I mean, well, the other countries that have come forward and said that, and I understand the whole thing of like, well America can't speak up because they never went. And if we acknowledge that, then we have to call China out. We call ourselves out too, And like I hear this, I do. I don't think the k fab goes that deep when everybody's trying to get to these planets and these moons for a purpose. I don't think it's just to flex and say we did it. I don't believe we do things like that just to do them anymore. I mean, in some cases, sure, but for this and I think it's more for resource gathering, it would make way more sense to me.
Speaker 2: It says Age three is not only found on the Moon, it also exists on Earth, but in very small amounts. However, it is believed to be more abundant on the Moon due to its accumulation from solar winds over billions of years. So who's to say that we wouldn't just bottle some up here and say we got it from there, you know.
Speaker 3: I mean, I guess that's true. I didn't know it was found.
Speaker 4: I looked into it once before and I couldn't find anywhere it was found on Earth. And I know that they were trying to recreate it, But I mean, we're talking about basically.
Speaker 3: Doing I don't want to use the term alchemy.
Speaker 4: But more like splitting an atom and getting it to link up with other things. That is very, very difficult to do in an environment on Earth. So hey, I mean, I don't know where it's found naturally. That's pretty insane.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It says AHE three is extremely rare on Earth's surface, but can be found in small amounts in volcanic rock formations and as a byproduct of nuclear weapons testing. Recent studies suggest that there may be previously unknown sources of helium H three in the atmosphere as well, right.
Speaker 3: Well from nuclear testing. So we're talking about doing things and splitting atoms, which that's kind of what I was saying, although I did think that HS three would be a part of the nuclear fallout, that's that's a new.
Speaker 2: But also on volcanic rock and in the atmosphere. So I mean, all right, let's just set that one aside. What else proves to you that we went to that humanity went to the moon, not even just the United States.
Speaker 4: Let me ask you a not a counterpoint, but a fallow up question. What proof do you have that the Pyramids of Giza?
Speaker 3: Exist? Have you ever been?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: But humans? Humans have and not high level officials. Anybody can go you believe this, you you truly believe this. I know people who have been Yeah, okay, so it's from first person accounts.
Speaker 3: H okay.
Speaker 4: So what you're saying is you don't know this, but you have enough reasonable evidence to believe that that is a true statement.
Speaker 2: I don't solely have to rely on the government, right.
Speaker 3: It's not the government. Bro's take to the government.
Speaker 2: Out of anybody going to the moon, name anybody that's ever been to the Moon that's not part of a government.
Speaker 3: There's never been. I mean, Musk is trying to fix that, you know, but he's going out for it.
Speaker 2: He's not part of the government.
Speaker 7: Now, don't deny Katie Perry went to space.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, she.
Speaker 3: Went into the lowest of low Earth orbits.
Speaker 2: But no, I'm not I'm not even trying to come at you. I'm being mint here. I'm just I'm trying to figure out, like, why is it that you are so believing that we went to the moon, Like, what is the proof in your mind? We absolutely went.
Speaker 4: We've talked about this before, but uh, okay, I'll give you another example. Just for shits and gigs, they have that laser that can be fired up at the Moon, and then you could actually track how much time it takes to get back to you. And you can't just shoot it up at the entirety of the Moon's surface. I've had people say the Moon's actually really reflective. You could just shoot it up at any point and it does that.
Speaker 3: That's not true.
Speaker 4: You have to track it and do it the right way, otherwise you're gonna miss it. So I mean, this is at least points that at some point in time, a human being was on that bitch.
Speaker 3: Now, I'm not saying who. I'm not saying which lunar. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know how many of those were lies and how many of those are truths. I'm willing to acknowledge that they lied to us, definitely about the first one. Hell, I'd even say about the first few. I can acknowledge this. But yeah, I don't think that that's completely farcical in nature. But plus, China has got the same shit going on, India's got the same shit going on, Russia's got the same shit going on right.
Speaker 3: Now, So all of the world's.
Speaker 4: I don't want to say astronauts, because every country calls it their own ship. But every country space program is all a part of the lie.
Speaker 3: For what purpose? Who gains from that?
Speaker 2: The governments that I mean, NASA itself is bringing in ninety million dollars a day in taxpayer money.
Speaker 4: But that's not for lunar research. They're doing that for satellites and all this other shit. So as far as just the moon narrative in the beginning to say that they went to the Moon to pump more funding into it in sixties and seventies, I'm with you, sure sure right now? Who benefits from these other countries claiming that they're going to the moon, even though that's like old hack, it's not a flex anymore.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's your You're you're trying to look at it from a logical perspective, and I get the i that you're trying to do that. That makes sense, But you're also talking about governments who every single government has lied to their people before. What's different about this? And you're also talking about governments who have come together at certain roundtables before. Look at the Antarctic Peace Treaty, look at the World Health Organization, like they all come together whenever it's time So you can't just sit here and say that like, oh, well, there's no way all these governments would be in on the line. Look at the COVID vacs. Bro what country was against? Uh, you know putting that out. They were all together in on it. I mean I get that, But that's also for it Antarctica, and I mean sure, I guess they could have all been incohots when it comes to the moon too.
Speaker 3: But again, who gained from that? Who was for obvious.
Speaker 2: Reasons, who gained from the COVID vaccine?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 4: Who gained from shutting down the world for two years? They had more billionaires created in that time than ever before in human history.
Speaker 2: So the people that had something to gain gained money, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the same emment money exactly gained money. Multiple governments went in two recessions and damn near collapse. The elites like not the government, the wealthy people in the world who knew what was about to happen and place their bets accordingly, they benefited. But the majority of the people and the majority of the governments did not benefit from COVID.
Speaker 12: Right.
Speaker 2: But every single space organization is bringing in taxpayer money or some kind of money from its people, so they have to benit. They are benefiting from that. Like let's just say that it's all fake and gay, right, just hypothetically, and we were sitting over here sending them millions of dollars a day. Well, that's the reason why he would lie, right, well at least one of the reasons.
Speaker 3: So just to fund NASA, that's the lie, is just to keep NASA funded like this, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, it could be some kind of moneylaundering situation. I don't know. I'm just trying to I'm just take it all out, like I'm trying to get to the core of why people believe that we actually went to the Moon. Yeah, like we can all agree that that the footage as fake as fuck. I mean, how did the cameraman get there before Neil?
Speaker 4: Right, Like we can all agree they drops a camera first, and it wasn't a camera man, It was like a camera on a stand they dropped first.
Speaker 3: And I don't believe that either. That was all a floyd to bankrupt the Soviet Union and it worked, Like the Soviet Union spent all of that money to try to match us, and they fucked themselves out of a lot because of it.
Speaker 2: But what new technology if we didn't go in sixty nine, hypothetically, what year did we go?
Speaker 3: If you had to make a guess, I could guesstimate maybe.
Speaker 4: And I don't know like the dates of each mission that's ever gone up or says they've gone up.
Speaker 3: I don't know that off top.
Speaker 4: But I could guestimate somewhere around late seventies early eighties. I mean, keep in mind, Reagan tried star being Operation Star Wars, where he wanted laser beams on satellites. No one was questioning that we had already been in space. No one was questioning that satellites existed. The scientists had to tell him, sir, we don't have laser cannons. Like that was the only problem with what he was trying to say. Everything else about Operation Star Wars was like they had the process in place. It was just that we didn't have actual phaser beams at the time when Reagan wanted that. So, I mean they had to pull the plug on that whole conversation. But all right, Yeah, all the other evidence about space exploration, it's pretty verified.
Speaker 2: But verified by who.
Speaker 4: There's also independent sources that use the data from these satellites to do their research.
Speaker 3: It's not just NASA, it's not just the government.
Speaker 2: So the last time that we allegedly or NASA allegedly went to the Moon was Apollo seventeen, which was December seventh to December nineteenth of nineteen seventy two. So we faked it in sixty nine, but we what went in seventy two.
Speaker 3: I guess that's possible. Sure, I mean, okay, you don't believe that, bro, Come on, I believe that, yes, humans have been to the Moon in sixty nine, but I believe we have been at some point, yeah.
Speaker 2: In seventy two. Then that would be your answer.
Speaker 3: I guess unless there was another mission that they said was going up to a satellite, in reality was going to the Moon. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm not an expert on all of the malarkey that NASA has ever said that they've done. You know, I don't know, like right off top, but yeah, I'm of that opinion. And I am also of the opinion that we will have someone on Mars before we die, bro not living at.
Speaker 2: Least exploring it. Sure, Jamie, speak some sense to this man, all right there?
Speaker 13: Tagokyleson said this is the best on the Rogan pod Tago. Carlson was like, why does my computer have more computing technology? My phone has more computing technology than all they had in fucking nineteen sixty seven when they allegedly.
Speaker 7: Landed on the moon.
Speaker 13: Yeah, like, there's no way technology gets better, which means things get easier to do. From me getting to I was dating a girl in Germany in twenty sixteen. You know how easy that relationship was. I'm dating a girl in Boston. Then I live in South Carolina. How easy technology is? Why have we not been back to the moon. Why did they delete all the files? Why did they erase it all? If they actually went to the moon, they would be severe evidence there isn't hey if the virus came from a lab called the wu Han novel coronavirus, like everything is like just look at like how factual it is.
Speaker 7: Like you can't lie about shit no more on the internet?
Speaker 13: That right, I don't think anybody has Do you see the video India put up about the moon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Japan did the same thing, China did the same thing, and they all are dog shit. I mean, I'm agree, I'm not disagreeing with you on this.
Speaker 7: I don't think we've ever gotten past it. I don't. I don't think we've ever gotten to the moon.
Speaker 13: I don't think we're gonna get to mos I think Elon Musk maybe because that dude's a psychopath.
Speaker 3: And I mean that in like a lot of good ways, not like you know what I mean, like in a good way.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, you know, the good is like what.
Speaker 13: A genius can do, right, Like Tesla was a crazy person. Thomas Edison was a crazy person. Ben Franklin was a crazy person. That dude liked to era his balls out twenty four to seven or whatever he did wirdo.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah. Air bathing is what I think they called it or something.
Speaker 3: Just letting your ship air out. Man these days, but yeah, gross.
Speaker 7: Just imagine that belly just hanging out and you walk by, you look in the window. Oh shit, what did I just say? No, this is like when you break it down. I'm like, because I want.
Speaker 13: To believe we went to the moon, because I am obsessed with space travel, I'm obsessed with aliens.
Speaker 9: I love it.
Speaker 7: I want it to be true. It just doesn't make sense.
Speaker 13: It doesn't make sense that everything else has evolved yet, that that we're about to have supercomputers running quantum mechanics in all these crazy computations in seconds that would take What did that one philosopher say, if you put every size or computer, the solar system would overheat before it can solve this equation.
Speaker 7: AI did it in four minutes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, I dud Yeah. And well and by the way, those supercomputers are actually really crazy. They allege that they're not only polling information from this dimension, but from all dimensions.
Speaker 13: They they're approving the multiverse theory multiverse.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And I'm like, yo, I'm an idiot. I don't understand any of this.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think that it's right to question everything that the government does, and I don't know. My thing is is that when has the government ever been truthful about something as big as this?
Speaker 7: Like a big thing the governments?
Speaker 13: The government's a liar about the smallest things. Look into the trial of Karen Reid.
Speaker 3: What is a name ring a bill?
Speaker 7: Because she's all over the news.
Speaker 13: The civilian who killed her police husband up in Boston.
Speaker 7: Oh gotcham And none of it makes sense. And I know the Boston PD or crooked as shit, Like, there's no denying that.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 4: We could look at Whitey Bulger and look at all those things to show that much.
Speaker 3: But yeah, but I mean he was a fed Actually he was an informant. But that's a different conversation.
Speaker 13: But I'm with you totally different. But no, like I'm telling you, like, it's like when you get to the smallest levels. Here's the thing, think about them all right. You see, if I'm not mistaken, one of you guys worked at a factory and nuclear factory.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I almost got hired by a nuke once upon a time.
Speaker 7: But no. So but you guys have government clearances.
Speaker 3: Mine ran out in twenty twenty, twenty twenty four, I think, actually, but yeah, so but you.
Speaker 13: Know within governmental things there is hierarchies. Yeah, and you play to politics, yeah, and know that with unions, Oh for sure, it's all political. What makes you think the higher up you go, this is the more bullshit you get involved with. And the bottom line is your family at home, which I'm look, I'm always family first, right to with best for your family, Like I get that, Like I want to be kind of people, but I'm also doing best for my family. I could see that scaling, and you can see it scaling an astronomical rate. Who is it benefit by lying he went to the moon. All the people who got paid millions of dollars to put on this portrayal. Now people are supporting the government. Yeah, we're gonna give you more tax money. Well yeah, what America were almost at what forty five percent annually?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 2: All I'm saying is, look how fake every single space launch is. Like, look at the Chinese one, fake as fuck. Look at uh Elon Musk, you know, fucking rocket going like in reverse, and you know it's weird. Then you see his his his Tesla roadster whatever the fuck that allegedly went up in space. And then you saw the green screen and you can tell it's real because it looks so fake. It's like, I think that they're all in on it because there's so much to gain from it.
Speaker 3: And I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just I have yet to find any compelling proof that anybody has ever gone anywhere in space. I don't even believe that people are up on the ISS because all that's what just faker than fuck. Dude.
Speaker 4: I understand that me and you differ on this point. For sure, you don't believe that space is necessarily real. I do so, I mean fundamentally, you and I differ on a lot of things when it comes to planets in space.
Speaker 2: No, all, not that I don't believe it's real. It's that I just want to see realness about it, Like I want somebody to show real, compelling evidence, and I haven't seen any yet.
Speaker 4: So just playing Devil's advocate for two seconds here, we just did an episode on the dogon trot right and how they were somehow super aware of the fact that the Serious Star cluster had a seventh star that the rest of the world didn't know about until the early nineteen hundreds. So are we thinking that they were full of shit? And then out of nowhere somebody was like, you know what, we're just going to add that to the bullshit that we're just telling the world and they've been right all along, and up uh? Is that are we of that belief? Nor did they actually know something about the stars? Because stars are real.
Speaker 2: Astronomy will be astronomy whether they're blinking lights in the sky or if they're physical of rock. It's like it's we're seeing the same thing, you know. It's like as soon as you come to the to the conclusion let's just say hypothetically, one day, Jacob, you come to the conclusion that, oh my god, you know, uh, planets, planets are not physical, They're not thousands of light years away. It's not going to change when you look up in the sky and you still see the same blinking dots. That's the point. And my point about that is is like, show me proof that we ever went anywhere in space, Like even the Mars rover bro you can literally get they have been they have proven this shot for shot of the same exact location in what was it Greenland or Iceland or one of them? Right, Like, why do you need to lie if you're if you're telling the truth, why do you need to lie so much? The ISS footage fake, the the Mars landing footage fake, the moon landing, moon landing fake. Like, if it's so real, why do you need to fake it? That's what I want.
Speaker 4: So do you remember a couple of years back when they fired that guy because he drove the Mars over in the shape of a dick and left dick tire tracks on them on Mars. I'll let you know, if all that was fake, why wouldn't they have just like never let that story be released because it makes them look ridiculous.
Speaker 2: I think that the committed to the bit. I think that a rover went somewhere that they said was the moon. Maybe it's Greenland, maybe it's Iceland. Maybe it's some kind of secluded place that nobody ever thought that, you know, human eyes wouldever land on. But then Google, Google, not maps, what's the other one? Google Earth became a thing, right, and you can zoom in on all this shit literally, legit, bro, I'm talking about the same rock formations in the background, you're saying this was on Mars and here it is, like, why do you need to lie if it's real?
Speaker 4: Why if they were lying, why wouldn't they have just lied about the whole dick print thing? And just like as soon as they saw this guy trying to be an asked.
Speaker 3: Be like, well you're fired.
Speaker 4: We're gonna go clean that up real quick so that can never be seen again, and like we're gonna move on.
Speaker 3: And that never happened. Why'd they let that be released and make themselves look incompetent?
Speaker 4: It further confirms that it's real in their opinion, So incompetence was used as a strength in.
Speaker 2: This case, Yeah, because now you're not questioning if it was real. You're saying, oh, there must be infighting, or is somebody somebody messed up on in the inner webs, or.
Speaker 3: If I was being a prankster, I could see that too. You can. You can do those same pranks in Greenland. That's all I'm gonna say. Greenland doesn't have a desert landscape. Neither does Iceland.
Speaker 2: They tinted it. Have you not seen those pictures?
Speaker 6: I have?
Speaker 4: I have, And whenever I saw that, I even thought was like, neither of these countries have a landscape that looks like this if you would.
Speaker 2: Have told me, like in Red Rocks. Yeah, I'm not one hundred percent of it's Greenland or Iceland. I know it's like some weird country like that.
Speaker 3: Though. I all I'm saying is my beliefs are that, yes, we have been to the Moon.
Speaker 4: I feel, just Jacobs speaking on behalf of Jacob, that there's sufficient evidence to say that we have been at some point. I'm not sure of what date. I'm not sure of what the first mission that actually successfully did it was. I can't speculate on this, but all of our technology what it is now and I agree with what you're saying, Jamie. The fucking phone in my pocket has more computing power than the entirety of the things that they say put us on the moon.
Speaker 3: I'm with you, but that's also my point.
Speaker 4: I believe that we as a civilization, not just America but the world civilization here, have probably got the technology to make that happen. And I am of the belief that somebody has made that happen. You know, I could be so wrong. I might be completely talking out of my ass here. This is just Jacob's beliefs as.
Speaker 3: Of this moment.
Speaker 2: My whole point was is that I was trying to figure out what evidence convinced you that we actually win, because I think that there's probably a lot of people out there like you that are just like, oh, yeah, obviously we went to the moon. Oh yeah, obviously we're going to Mars. Like obviously we have NASA, and you know, the China has their own NASA and India has their own NASA and all these other things. Right, they can't all be in on it, So logically it makes sense that somebody has to be telling the truth. Well, the problem is is that whenever you're looking at hypotheticals. That's not a proof. That's that's how you prove it in your mind maybe, but that's not an actual proof. It's And that's the thing, there is no actual proof. Like you can find h three here. You can create fucking moonrocks in a lab. I'm sure they can create fucking fake diamonds nowadays. You know what I'm saying, Like, you can't create a moon rock. You can create the fucking strongest mineral ever created, but you wouldn't be able to create a moonrock.
Speaker 3: Oh, the moon is allegedly just like silica dust. That's we have that here, Like I'm with you.
Speaker 4: And all the moon rocks they brought back were incorrect, they were petrified wood.
Speaker 3: Now I'm with you. I think that again, those first few missions were completely farcical in nature.
Speaker 2: So why wouldn't they be able to go in sixty nine but they would be able to go in seventy two. What new technology do they stumble across in seventy two that they didn't have the capability of being able to go in sixty nine? Off top of my head, I don't know, but I'll you know what, we could do an episode on this one let's do an episode on proof of lunar landing at some point in human history. I'm down for this, just looking at it through a keen eye, that's all. I'm just trying to say. If we're keeping our third eye all the way open and we want the truth, no matter.
Speaker 7: What the truth is, please make this pot happen.
Speaker 3: Please, yeah, write it down.
Speaker 2: It'll definitely be a show. And you know what that'll Normally what me and Jacob do is, you know, if it's just me and Jacob, he'll bring a topic and that'll be his show and he'll be kind of steering the ship. Or I'll bring a topic and it'll be my show and I'm kind of steering the ship, and then we just tune in on each other. This is going to be a collaborative effort because I want you to bring all your proofs and I'll show you how many times it's been faked and all the proof of all the fakery, and we'll see how the libra scales balance.
Speaker 3: That's fine.
Speaker 4: I feel like we've talked about this briefly before. I know if we've ever done an entire episode dedicated to it. So I'm down absolutely. My opinion, made very well changed by the end of this Brethren.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would like to get that guy that that was on oh what was it? Legit bad podcast and they had a guy called I can't remember what his name was, but he came on and he wrote a book called A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon, which showed all of the legit proofs that like, all these things weren't possible and so but he's breaking down the video. So then you're gonna have people like you like, oh, yeah, well we went to the moon, but the video is fake, and it's like, all right, you can't fucking win, you know what I mean? At that point.
Speaker 4: For the record, I don't believe that the video evidence of the lunar landing and the Mars or not the Mars rover, the fucking lunar rover, in any of that.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 3: I believe that was one percent in Hollywood basement somewhere.
Speaker 4: Just for the record, I don't know if we've ever actually seen a video evidence of a lunar walk or something like that.
Speaker 3: I don't necessarily believe that. Yeah, well, because once the public believed that it was real, why do they need to continuously do that, they could just go up there and do whatever, Like Okay, not to quote a movie here, but like the what was it Transformers Dark Side of the Moon or whatever, great movie that was based off of the first one, right and all that you are now dark on the rock and all whatever. Whatever, it's a movie, it's fake. I get this.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying is the first one with the one small stuff from Iron complete bullshit, complete bullshit. I'm with you one hundred percent. But I'm also the belief that we've probably gone up there since. And yeah, the people were probably cheering when the rocket took off, but once they landed there, they went silent because they.
Speaker 3: Were off doing something. They went there for a purpose.
Speaker 4: Because it once you accomplish it, and if you were to do some experiments and find that there was nothing there worth having or worth taking or worth exploring, why would you go back?
Speaker 2: So let me ask you this then, So let's just say that the actual footage of the people going to the moon was fake in sixty nine, Neil and Buzz and all the guys, Right, yeah, where did they go when they because there was footage of them allegedly taking off in a rocket ship or in a spaceship. Rather, where do you think they went if you believe that that was fake.
Speaker 3: I don't even know if they necessarily went to low Earth orbit. Honestly, I could see that being go up in the air just out of sight of everybody, parachute deploys, they land safely, and then you know, I don't know how long they were gone either, just off top. I'm not a master of this information, but like, I don't know if it was like a few days, a week, I don't know. But then their capsule gets pushed out the back of a C one thirty and it parachutes down to Earth and they've returned. Oh my god, the pictures of stuff.
Speaker 4: I could see that being a real possibility, Okay, in reality, they just went and showed it a resort for five days or something.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Heard that, Okay, just wanted to hear that spirit animal go ahead, sir.
Speaker 11: So.
Speaker 6: I have an idea about how they could have done the lasers for pudg ex dollars. But this might be a little morbid and fucked up to make a joke of.
Speaker 5: But I know which space shuttle didn't go to the Moon, and that was challenging.
Speaker 2: H Yes, they allegedly all died, yet everybody's able to find their doppelgangers. Okay, all right, okay, full of shit.
Speaker 3: I'm with you. I'm with you on that one for sure.
Speaker 6: And I'll say that because I everybody's My dad talks about watching that and because he was in school and everything. He said he remembers that nine eleven a lot more than he remembers anything else of his childhood.
Speaker 5: And I just kind of find that kind of I kind of found it fascinating, honestly.
Speaker 4: I mean, we had a spaceship blow up when we were kids. I remember seeing the political cartoon. It was like, uh, five Americans and one Israeli woman and uh there was a political cartoon. I saw like five stars and one star of David in the sky. It was some spaceship that blew up or something. It's been years, but yeah, I'm with you. Yeah, shit does happen. And I believe that those people may have may have. I don't know if those people have doppelgangers running around this planet today. That was that was later on and shit, because Challenger was before we were born. If I'm not mistaken. When then in the eighties, I think, so, yeah, yeah, so that one. Yeah, It's possible that these people were on their way to like the ISS or something and some catastrophic failure happened and they all died. It's possible, very possible that was also all a part of the line and these people are now living under you know, new aliases now, Okay.
Speaker 2: I think that it was probably the Jews anyway, not the Gypsies. Come at me, har Gie, what you got there.
Speaker 19: Bro, good call, fantastic. So, speaking about the landing itself, I actually have a friend who said that him and his father had a telescope the night or the day or whatever whenever the looting looter.
Speaker 20: Landing actually happened, and he told me that this is a first count my first hand account of him said he.
Speaker 7: Actually saw what he thought was the.
Speaker 19: Actual craft go towards either towards the moon or next to it.
Speaker 7: So how would that work into things? I mean.
Speaker 4: Ship, I don't know what kind of telescope he was fucking with. Was he was like a regular civilian telescope I'm assuming, or was he like at an observatory.
Speaker 7: I couldn't tell you.
Speaker 20: I'm basically remembering the story, but that he just told me that he actually saw the craft itself. So he's like, I don't know whether they actually went landed on the Moon or not, but he said, for in fact, he definitely saw something go towards it.
Speaker 19: Or basically he said that he thought that they actually did land.
Speaker 2: Like back in those times, everybody was excited, like that was an American honor to be alive during that time that you know, oh my god, Americans went on the Moon. Everybody was excited. I can imagine the majority of people, the vast majority, nine to nine point nine percent of people were not questioning the validity or not questioning if they were going to be lied to. You think about it, especially back in the seventies, Like I can imagine that most people were on board with the government, like not necessarily on board, but not not assuming that they're lying to them about everything, right, I mean, you.
Speaker 3: Was right after the Civil rights had been passed and we were getting involved in Vietnam. There was a very very healthy distrust of the government at that point.
Speaker 2: I guess so. But as far as NASA, though, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I feel like more people believed NASA, or at least they wanted to because Russia was fucking trouncing us in the space race in every regard, and so we just arbitrarily decided that the Moon was the finished line, and ah, we beat you there, even though that was like completely fake.
Speaker 3: I'm with you on that.
Speaker 4: I don't know, man, I know personally, the rocket scientists that were working this was years ago, and they were working on components for Musks rockets and shit, and they were breaking it all down to me and not just like giving me the run around, you know, they were actually breaking this down for me on how it works and what component of it they were working on. And they told me that Musk is really trying to get to Mars so that he can monopolize the crystallized methanol that's on that surface.
Speaker 3: I mean, these people had no reason to lie to me. They I don't believe that they necessarily were.
Speaker 4: It's very possible that they were getting bullshit information and they were just working on some component for some other thing and they had no ideas.
Speaker 3: It's possible. I just personally don't think that's the case. I think it makes way more sense that Musk is trying to monopolize an entire planet.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe it's I'm not even saying that it's impossible. I just want some proof proving me, proving to me that it is. That's all. That's all I'm saying. I'm not somebody that's, you know, literally going to die on the hill of We never went to the moon. I'm just saying I want to see proof, that's all.
Speaker 7: Fuck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll do an episode on this, gents and ladies, We're gonna make it happen.
Speaker 2: Spirit Animals said Herbology fifty six twenty two. If you fuck it around, you shall find it out. May your herb wither and die, and may your high become unattainable.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that's a fucking curse.
Speaker 13: Ra man.
Speaker 5: Fuck go out and find out.
Speaker 6: If you know, you must find inner piece if you fuck with America this does this curse be on pony?
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, Candy Cake said, Hank taught me how to stay alive. You'll never catch me out the house without my nine or forty five.
Speaker 3: Ah, that's a banger of a song too.
Speaker 2: Um Dead Boy said you couldn't keep up. I uh, I think our pints are larger too. Over in Ireland.
Speaker 3: I'm convinced that they are honestly one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: White Boy Wizard said, Dude, I have a mutant ak on Ar platform long ass barrel, bro. This bitch is one of my most favorite I've ever had, and I got her fucking dialed in.
Speaker 3: I'ma be honest with you, I would not mind a long stroke gas piston ar.
Speaker 14: I'm go with it.
Speaker 4: It's not the five to five six round to have an issue with. It's not the fucking uh the platform itself. It's very it's very easily manipulatable. You could throw all the attachments on. I like it for those reasons. I just hate that it's the bolt system itself, you know.
Speaker 3: But they do have, like you said, mutants out there that are fucking amazing, and I would love to have one personally.
Speaker 2: Rose Quo said, my first rifle was an M four to sig sour, so nice sour. I bought it three days after I turned eighteen, but I had to pawn it to pay for police academy school.
Speaker 4: Damn, that's just a double hor You bought a badass gun and then you had to sell it to go be a cop.
Speaker 3: That sucks.
Speaker 2: Well, then you got the honey badger over here. Philosophizing, and he said, anyone wonder what the polatypus tastes like?
Speaker 4: As a Cajun, I can say that, yes, I have wondered this myself, but I don't think I would ever do it, because, yeah, no, I think they're too cool to kill.
Speaker 3: Although I am also very curious about what the wombat tastes like. You know, maybe I'm weird for that, but I mean it's it's a part of my culture.
Speaker 4: Okay, if it's alive, you're curious about what it tastes like, grilled up and smothered, it's a part of it.
Speaker 2: I have a feeling we wouldn't be wondering what it tasted like if it's last portion of its name wasn't puss. But it could be it could be a step too far.
Speaker 3: I don't know to that point. Octopus is delicious, how dare you?
Speaker 4: They're sentient, though, so I feel bad about that, so I don't eat them anymore.
Speaker 3: But I mean, at one point I loved them. They were great.
Speaker 2: May Marv strike you tonight, sir?
Speaker 3: Oh fuck?
Speaker 2: Call go ahead, sam go ahead, Samuel.
Speaker 5: Can we not eat the stone platypus? Please not?
Speaker 7: You?
Speaker 3: Jesus I'm talking about the semi aquatic fur ball with the with the duck bill in Australia, New Zealand.
Speaker 2: Man, though I do have a feeling that memal of action, I do have a feeling that if anybody was to eat the stone platypus, it would taste rather smoked, rather herbie herbs.
Speaker 5: I ambly infused.
Speaker 10: I know.
Speaker 6: I actually burnt some of my arm hair off today at work and the entire store smelled like we.
Speaker 5: So I was happy, but everybody else was like, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 4: Jesus, dude, how much? And I mean I was about to say, how much do you smoked? Where your hair burning smells like the herb? But now I'm realizing how I'm talking to and it's the answer is all of it.
Speaker 5: So when I was working in the chemical factory, I was dropping like five hundred bucks a week.
Speaker 3: I mean, Jesus, yeah, that's that's insane. Brother.
Speaker 5: I was buying like a quarter pounds a week.
Speaker 3: God God, yeah, you does smell like we when it gets burned, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 5: But at the same time, I was taken. I was about it, but I was just giving it to so much of fuck it.
Speaker 3: He just have some I don't know.
Speaker 5: I can't give a s.
Speaker 2: Dead Boy said, made an image to go with my hypothesis. Let me know what you think. I'm gonna share the screen and dead Boy, if you would chime in, what the fuck are we looking at right here?
Speaker 3: Sir?
Speaker 2: It looks like the void consciousness, deep space us and right on that edge that's you.
Speaker 14: Yeah, so this is my hypothesis. I can quickly run dime free as much of it as I can. Try and keep it a bit short because there's quite a lot to take in.
Speaker 2: This is from last week. You said that you were going to do this this week.
Speaker 14: I remember now, right, Yeah, So I'll try and keep it as brief as it can. But like I said, there's a lot to take in. So reality is not fundamental. It is a layered holographic projection. Generate it and interpret it by consciousness, matter, time, and space, or emergent phenomena. Not the substrate, but the output of a deeper informational and conscious architect. Consciousness is not a byproduct of matter, is a primordial wave fundamental, like gravity, gravity or electromagnetism. It flows through reality as a scalar frequency before observation reality exists as potential as waveform, but upon observation, the consciousness wave collapse in the form shoot by the roles of the local hologram. This explains a double slit experiment. Particles don't collapse until consciousness interacts. Consciousness is a wave that reality serves upon. The collapse is just perception. It's a handstrick between Punch's intention and geometric law. And then I can get into the dimensions and stuff now as well. So space has three dimensions. Time is often said to be the fourth scale is the next hidden axis the fifth dimension. Scaler folding is the ability to traverse up and down through scale, not through space, but across magnitudes of experience and information. In scaler terms, everything is fractal black holes and cells or mirrored patterns of different scales. Consciousness can potentially fold through these layers, jumping across realities. So some of the structures that you can find is like a like a Mandole brought like a Mandol brought set where it's like infinite zoom where the pattern goes down and down and down like a spiral to infinite. These can be found in the brain. My cilium networks cause filaments, d MP experiments, and sacred patterns like the Flower of life. Geometry is how consciousness encodes and community communicates information. So I believe that sacred geometry and geometry itself is also the language of consciousness. So if we see them might from where we are. Reality is not singular, but layered like nested spheres, like bubbles, and then each side inside each bubble is a hologram. So at the center of the bubble would be deep space, and on the outer edge would be where we are being projected out onto the surface or on the edge of the bubble, that's where we reside. So potentially we might not even be on what we call the third dimension. There might be more.
Speaker 7: Below or above.
Speaker 14: We could be on say level thirty three, and it's being projected from a hard dimension down through to us. Now there is things called conscious agents. Consciousness evolves is agents that interact, perceive, and decide. Reality is the output of networks of conscious agents, not physical atoms. These agents aren't limited to humans, but they can also be particles, walls, materials, And this is the communication between a wall and may. We're both consciously deciding that it's solid, and I can't pass for it, so we can't pass for it. The difference between us and the wall is that we are able to store memory. We're able to store our perception.
Speaker 7: The wall can't.
Speaker 14: The wall just knows what it is and where it's supposed to be, but it has no memory, whereas we do. So I feel like we need to learn how to communicate with the consciousness that resides inside us. That's why I feel like astral projection could be a part of it. Remote view and it's all connected to it in general, just every like this is connected to everything I can quickly go to, Like this is possibly how extraterrestrials are able to move it like lightning speeds, how they're able to disappear, possibly not disappearing, but the shrink and dying and scale into a different dimension. I believe that whenever you get to the threshold of shrink and dying is an easy way to imagine it, you actually collapse the threshold and you can appear back out inside of a different sphere or universe reality.
Speaker 2: Just out of curiosity, dead boy, yeah, how were you tripping balls when you came across this information? Because this seems like a super deep trip of a deep dive.
Speaker 3: Sir, it's good question.
Speaker 7: I feel like I had like a dinload my brother.
Speaker 14: Is that right, that's the easiest way to say it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I get the one only question. It was just on weed. Oh oh damn, you were high and came up with this. Weed'll do that to you too.
Speaker 2: I've gone on some crazy rabbit holes being super baked where it's you know you, because whenever you get like super baked or or whatever it, it gives you an entirely new version perspective. Your brain is working different. You're looking at things from another angle. That's why, like so much shit is a lot more funnier like whenever you're high, because you're looking at it from another way. Dude, there was this time that me and Sean we uh well, I mean we were tripping on four aco and we just looked at this picture of like this this old picture of Betty White, like back in the day when she was hot, and we just both busted out laughing. Literally we had the same exact thought as to why it was funny. So it's like that shift in perspective, it's it's it's a game changer, for sure. But so you came across this one night. This was just like a download you're saying. I mean, I know some people are like, oh, a download, whatever, But like that's just the terms that we put it in. But you feel like this information came from somewhere or maybe came from the depths of your subconscious or something like that.
Speaker 14: Even Yeah, I don't even know how to explain it other land and I received the information.
Speaker 4: So I guess my only question, which I have tons of questions, but my initial question, Like you gave the example of why humans can't pass through a wall, right, and I'm with you. So you're saying that we our cells have a memory, the walls does not. Doesn't quantum mechanics and quantum entanglement disprove that, because if that's the case, right, same with the whole.
Speaker 3: The double slit experiment.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 4: We know that atoms at the atomic level at least know if they're being watched, and therefore may have consciousness of their own.
Speaker 3: Therefore may have a memory of their own.
Speaker 4: So wouldn't it stand to reason that the wall, the cells, and the atoms that make up the wall have a memory of their own.
Speaker 14: They do have a memory, but they come perceive their memory because they have nowhere local to store it. I believe that consciousness is the fundamental thing that our universe is made up of, and it designed us to have a brand, to be able to receive the information to perceive itself.
Speaker 3: Okay, so all right, so let's talk about that. Do you believe that, like a tree has consciousness. Yes, So with that being said, we should be able to pass through a tree. Correct.
Speaker 14: If we are able to design technology that's able to allow us to communicate in the same language it as consciousness, then possibly it might give us permission to past free or to shrink done past its subatomac level.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, I mean just like in the matrix, you know, how are they bending the spoon? Well, the answer is there is no spoon.
Speaker 14: There is no spin. Its a hol of them.
Speaker 3: But that was the entire point of it being the matrix. I'm with you, I'm with you.
Speaker 2: But I mean, even and we've talked about this in the past before that there have been CIA papers that allegedly prove that we do live in a hologram, right like, And whether you believe them or not, I know some people will believe everything that the CIA says, and then on certain things they believe nothing that the CIA says, whatever. But they were absolutely doing some kind of experiments that proved, at least to some of the scientists that published that within the CIA journals, that we do live in some sort of a hologram, which I absolutely believe it. I think that's even simpler than that. I think it's just a fucking dream world, dude. It just makes the most sense. It's some kind of extended dream that's in my mind. That makes the most sense.
Speaker 3: But if that was the case, couldn't we just make reality whatever the hell we want and we could totally pass through a wall if we so chose. Because the dream world physics don't apply. Reality doesn't necessarily apply.
Speaker 2: Well, the thing is, it's just like in a dream, and unless you become aware lucid in the dream, you're going to act according to everybody else in that dream. So if you're not Lucid, then you're thinking, oh, okay, this is my wife, this is my job, these are my kids, this is my home, and this is what I do every day. So you're not going to be thinking necessarily out of the box in the same way that we would hear, which is why I like a lot of the mystics and the gurus and all that kind of stuff they talk about, you know, being present, and because that's the only way like the idea of being present, which is ultimate awareness, which would kind of be like lucid in the waking life, and so and so. I don't know. I think that awareness is probably the ultimate superpower that a human has. And that's why we always say, open up that third eye. That's what it's really all about, is just having a certain level of awareness in the present moment that kind of thins the veil, to say the least. Now, I mean there, I believe that certain people can do certain shit whenever you are able to be in the moment. I'm not going to talk about the the Hindu cities or the Buddhist cities or whatever it is as far as like superpowers, because I know a lot not a lot of people believe that, but I'm of the belief that, yeah, whenever, if you can master awareness, I think that this world probably gets a lot more fun and a lot more lucid, and a lot more dream like. And I think that that is like inherently obvious during a during a psychedelic trip for sure. That's just a moment.
Speaker 3: I see your hand raise. I know you got some things to chime in on this one, brother.
Speaker 10: I was just gonna say that if I do decide to publish this thesis, Vapor, I'm gonna need you to narrate it.
Speaker 3: Dead boy, are good to narrate this thesis that he's working on.
Speaker 10: This The voice, the voice got me. The voice and the accent got me. Sure I've been done from that, That's what I uh. I sent a message in the chat asking if we can talk after because that's what it's also about.
Speaker 2: Collaboration, baby, that's what we're all about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love man.
Speaker 4: Let's get the cult community to be building off of each other, right, Let's grow this bitch.
Speaker 3: I'm here for it.
Speaker 2: It's the cult compound of the interwebs.
Speaker 5: Absolutely spirit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dead boy, you kind of fucked me up a little bit on that one. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna have to listen back to this one later on to like break it down step by step because, like you said, it's a lot of information and you did a beautiful job of condensing it down for this purpose. But yeah, and you you had messaged me about coming on to the show as a guest to break this down.
Speaker 3: We Jonathan, we need to schedule this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would love to.
Speaker 3: Are you.
Speaker 2: So, uh, dead boy? Just out of curiosity though, with everything that you said, are would it be safe to say that you're in agreeance with the majority of what Terrence Howard has proposed.
Speaker 14: I don't know too much of what what he has said. I know he's said certain things, but I haven't really listened to him, to be honest, I'd have to listen to him to find out more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, listen to him on the Joe Rogan podcast from that was like six months ago or whatever. But dude, it's, uh, it's pretty fucking fascinating, you know, just looking at it in that in that kind of way. Then, of course I.
Speaker 4: Didn't like when him and Eric Weinstein had that conversation. I thought that was amazing.
Speaker 2: Well, Eric Weinstein, the way that you're talking about two different natures of reality and that.
Speaker 4: Yes, but that's my point. I understand that Terrence is on a whole other level than what Eric is. I'm with that, and I'm not saying because he trounced him.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, No, what I'm saying is, look at where they meshed and look at where they went in opposite to I thought that was a phenomenal conversation. I thought it was one of the best shows Rogan's ever put out.
Speaker 2: Honestly, eh, I guess so I didn't really like it so much because I felt like they were putting Tarreon Tower down a little bit, and I didn't really appreciate that.
Speaker 3: I didn't think that.
Speaker 4: I mean, there was a couple of things where, yeah, Eric is talking about science and logic and Terrence doesn't get down like that. But at the same time, when he was talking about these shapes, he was talking about the math associated with them, he was talking about like it. I thought that that was really cool how Eric and him were able to like vibe and riff off of each other with certain things that like you and me could never understand, you know what I mean. I showed that Terrence is more well read than what you might initially think. As he's talking about making Adams vibrate into levitation and he was trying to have flying craft in Nigeria or.
Speaker 3: Something like, Yeah, that was a bit wild.
Speaker 4: Okay, fine, we can acknowledge that but as he's talking about the sacred geometry and what makes up certain shapes and what makes up these fundamental principles.
Speaker 3: And all this, I thought that was awesome.
Speaker 2: I mean, I yeah, I thought it was pretty cool too. I just anytime you get an expert on the show, like almost every time Joe Rogan gets an expert on the show and there's somebody else who has a different type of opinion, the experts are always like, I'm the experts. If anybody knows, it's me, And it's like, I don't know. I just fucking hate that kind of mentality. It's like, just listen to what he's saying. Try to get into that, into that mindset of like what if he's like, what if he's on some shit.
Speaker 11: With it.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of them that do. There's a lot of them that do, but Eric, he's not that guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah anyway, experient animal, Go ahead, sir, what are your thoughts? Oh and you're muted, bud, there we go.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sorry, I'm a little slow. When mister dad Boy was think.
Speaker 16: When he was talking about his hypothesis, it kind and when he said that you could face though things, it kind of made me think of I am number four.
Speaker 5: I cow the dude could uh jumping everywhere? Oh, like that's jumper.
Speaker 4: It made me think of a menasteric goats when they used the power of the Jedi to jumped through walls and shit.
Speaker 5: Honestly, never seen that movie, but it's ime oud to watch this.
Speaker 3: It should be. It's fucking it's hilarious.
Speaker 4: But also it's based in some of those CIA programs that they were doing back in the day when they were like talking about the astra projection stuff. They took that and made it into like a comedy. But there is that Colonel of truth that that movie was based off of.
Speaker 2: I think that movie was CIA propaganda. Really yeah, anytime look like well, I mean yeah, I get it why you know, people might think that it was funny, but like that was that kind of shit was really going on, and they're trying to like sit over there and make fun of it, almost like in the same way that that Space for show with Steve Carrell. It's like they're making fun of Trump and they're making fun of the idea of a space for its like there really is a space force, So like, I don't understand what we're laughing about.
Speaker 3: It it's funny.
Speaker 4: The fact that we have a Space Force is pretty fucking hilarious out loud. And I believe in space and I think that's pretty fucking hysterical.
Speaker 2: Okay, but no, just look at it from this perspective. If Joe Biden created Space Force, do you think that show would have been created?
Speaker 4: Oh no, of course no, because they could never go against you know, big Daddy Joe over there. But to your point about like the ministeric goats, if nothing else, it led to people like asking questions about, wait, did the CIA really have some program like this?
Speaker 3: And then they're like, wait, they what?
Speaker 4: I thought it was kind of yeah, it could have been used as propaganda to make it look stupid, but it also had that kernel of truth that I hope led people to start doing some digging on their own. Maybe I'm completely off base there, and nobody did any digging other than people like us.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Jamie, go ahead, sir, as you twist your gentleman mustache over there.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 7: First thing, that movie was fucking amazing. I thought, So, it's fucking good. Totally a CIA, Yeah, totally, like, no fucking bar.
Speaker 13: None histerical or we're talking about just before that. Oh Jesus, I had a brain pot because I got so excited. We were talking about that movie.
Speaker 3: Talking about scale or energy with dead Boy.
Speaker 13: Yeah, so his like so with the Terrence. So it was a Terrence Howard thing that that I was like on the track of and that conversation. I thought it was very interesting because they were so gentle with him. They they never overstepped the bounds. Like I listened to that podcast because I'm dumb, I'm stupid, you know, I always say that, because like we don't know what we don't know?
Speaker 2: For he as a wise philosopher, once said, no, I'm just.
Speaker 7: Dumb, Like I said, like five, how'd you do that?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 13: But when listening to that podcast, I listened to it several times. I thought it was absolutely fascinating that both of them, the debate and the Terrence Howard one. I thought it was fascinating that I believe Terrence Howard was quoting a German philosopher who determined in between maz and what's the next one, Satin Satin, that there was the asteroid belt, right, So what he was saying was like that ash like that that philosopher was saying that asteroid belt was actually once a giant planet, and Ma's was actually the moon.
Speaker 7: Of that subsequent planet. And Terrence Howard I think was going on.
Speaker 13: The trajectory of that versus mainstream science, which is the Big Bang theory, which is the dumbest theory ever.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry, Like I look, I support Chricht, like I'm Jesus is real. I believe that, like I'm down on that. There was nothing then there was everything. I'm not I'm not a buyer.
Speaker 3: I'm not a buyer.
Speaker 13: Like if I held my hand out for an infinity of time, there's just gonna be I'm gonna be fucking Donald Trump Rich No, Elon Mustrich. No, that's not how things work. There has to be conflict and resolution. What Terrence is describing was a real Hey, there there's conflict.
Speaker 7: This birth.
Speaker 13: These planets are real. They're alive. Whether we like whatever you describe as alive, conscious is different, but alive. I think what you're saying is like life gives birth to life, and then when he pulls out all those geometric shapes, they make sense in the structure of the universe.
Speaker 7: I don't think Eric.
Speaker 4: Weinstein, Weinstein Weinstein, I don't know. I'm not Jewish enough to pronounce it correctly.
Speaker 7: RG.
Speaker 6: What is it.
Speaker 3: That's say he left the chat?
Speaker 7: Of course he did, bitch, not kidding, I'm kidding.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 13: But no, like there's like there's a real thing where like life gives life, that's how life is created.
Speaker 7: So why wouldn't his like when you're arguing.
Speaker 13: The against Terrence Howard's croft, Terrence Howard's theories. Sorry, get my boxing involved, Terrence Crawford, Yeah, it happens. But no, when you break it down like that, that that also makes sense too. And I know, what's what's the girl that's really smart in here, Raven. She'll correct me on all of this. But I'm like, that kind of makes sense. But Eric Weinstein didn't do enough to like combat it. He just kind of pacified it with science and science. As we know, the bats, the bats.
Speaker 7: It was the bats.
Speaker 13: Science is a lie because people get paid for it. Anytime somebody gets paid for something, they lie my job, Hey, you work out with me, you train with me, I'll get you in shape. Yeah, lie, it's a lie because I know you're not going to change your diet at home.
Speaker 7: I know you're gonna lie to me.
Speaker 13: I know you're gonna do things that are not Hey, don't drink alcohol for eight weeks. Okay, I know you're lying, but you know what I mean, Like I'm I was. I owned gyms, so like I knew, and they were like, yeah, I'm like fucking bullshit in me. I know because I know what the human body does. But people do that because they don't want to see or feel guilted. They don't want to feel wrong. It's okay to be wrong, but it's not okay to lie.
Speaker 7: That's my biggest thing.
Speaker 13: And I think there was some like I'm not saying he lies, Eric Weinsteine, I'm not saying that.
Speaker 7: I'm saying he believes what he's saying.
Speaker 13: But he was taught to regurgitate, and that's what school has taught us since nineteen forties. So there's a lot of gray area where Terrence could have argued more. And like I felt bad for him because I'm like, you're not even respecting what he's saying.
Speaker 7: I had like it was that was a tough pod for me to listen to multiple times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's all I thought too, because I you know, I don't know I personally felt that it was kind of belittling, and you know, they were trying to make him seem like he didn't really know, but here's this guy, and he's gonna explain it to you so that you can get a better understanding. I don't know. I thought they were child like teaching him, like talking to him like he was a little kid or something.
Speaker 4: I thought that the entire point of it was to bring his theories to an expert, because he was saying he wanted to have a sit down and take these theories and bounce them off of somebody who is a quote unquote expert to see what stood up and what didn't. Because when Terrence went on the Joe Rogan just alone, just him and Joe, that's what he said he wanted to.
Speaker 3: Do, and so Joe was like, yo, I got a guy and we could do that. And it wasn't like meant to be a head to head debate.
Speaker 4: It was meant to where Terrence could present some things, some theories, some ideas, and bounce them off of somebody who is an expert in the field to see how they how they meshed out, and what did line up with science, what didn't. And I think some of the things did, and I think some of the things didn't.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Maybe I was looking at it from a completely different perspective.
Speaker 2: What do you think, honey Badger, got your hand up over there, sir.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I got a question, right, go check it? How hot they say the settle at airfield.
Speaker 3: I ain't got no clue, all right, So they.
Speaker 21: Say it's hot, to say it's hot as fuck, right, Magma, So think about this, right, the further you go deeper in the ocean, why the fuck is it colder? If the center of the earth is hot, right, it's supposed to get hotter, But deeper you go in the ocean, it's cold as fuck.
Speaker 9: Hurdle me that, But I mean, I.
Speaker 4: Thought because water cool ship down, I thought I could be so wrong. I don't know how hot like the ring of fire or the depths of arianas trenches. Maybe it gets hotter as you go deeper down there, But I don't know. Maybe you're right, Maybe the ocean floor is actually hot as fuck.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 21: You're hollow, right, So it got it's the deeper you go in the ocean, it's cold as fuck. So if they say the center of the Earth is hot. It should be hot at the bottom ocean, not cold.
Speaker 2: Logically that yeah, that definitely makes sense. I mean, I'm of I'm of the idea that I buy the hollow Earth ship. Dude, I'm just gonna be real with you.
Speaker 9: But damn, it's like something to think about.
Speaker 3: You believe in hollow Earth.
Speaker 9: I'm a flat Earth if for real, Hey, let's go way.
Speaker 3: Do you believe in hollow and flat Earth?
Speaker 9: I'm more on the flat Earth, but I'm believing like how the Earth could be a theory.
Speaker 3: But yeah, okay, okay.
Speaker 4: Or do you think the hollow earth might be like an interdimensional portal type situation?
Speaker 9: And then the Bible it does say it's the Earth is flat in the Bible in Genesis.
Speaker 3: Mhm. Okay, Josh, look look up.
Speaker 9: Songs whatever on his graves like it tells you.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Firmament show with his handiwork. Yeah, we've had enough flat Earth shows. I'm starting to remember a lot of them. Yeah, I get it, dude. Yeah, I'm more of the hollow Earth variety. I think that's also kind of I want to it seems like super awesome that there could be life living inside of Earth, that we wouldn't know about. And then also you hear about the the ant people from the Brazilian.
Speaker 9: Like komb to hollow Earth.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I think that the deep underground military bases are just like entry points to the hollow Earth.
Speaker 9: Oh definitely, yeah, definitely yeah.
Speaker 2: Spirit animal, go ahead, sir, you flat Earth round Earth or you think it's all fake and gay.
Speaker 22: I believe we're in a snow globe type thing, which would uh uh, which would explain the uh, the fundament because it talks about how it's like a glass of emerald or I mean, that's what it says. But anyway, it's supposed to keep from the waters above from the waters below. It's supposed to stop keep it from escaping pretty much. Uh So, I think that because God is a creator and everything, I believe that space is us looking at his workshop. I believe that, uh, we're essentially in a snow globe upon a shelf and with other different worlds and everything like.
Speaker 5: I believe that each planet probably is its own snow globe. We're looking at it through his workshop next door and everything.
Speaker 22: I believe that while we were in the we're in the snow globe, which could probably be why there's they say it gets shooked, that's why the earth shakes.
Speaker 5: I think that we can't escape and that up under.
Speaker 22: That, I do believe that there is a sub toylet sub basement type deal like in the like how do you have the glass top on here?
Speaker 5: The the ornaments inside in the base? I think there's something in the base.
Speaker 22: And I think that's where like the and people that the and Asasi talk about, then I think that's also where uh because over in Greece they have they have caves that they say is literally entry points to Haites, I believe, and then you have the actual labormoins over in uh Crete.
Speaker 5: I truly believe that that all those is, yes, that we can act.
Speaker 22: I think there's a sub flow of it that we can't access unless we go to certain points.
Speaker 2: We're going to the South Pole, Jacob, We're gonna find this fucking entry point to the inner Earth, sir.
Speaker 3: It's not that difficult to get to as a matter of fact. So I mean, you know, we can just do that. That is totally a thing.
Speaker 2: Let's do it.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know what we got and save up some money.
Speaker 4: It's expensive to go, but we absolutely can go hell the Opener resort there. We'll just like sneak off the resort and go find that that magical south point you know, and we'll vlog the entire experience.
Speaker 2: Fucking let's go. It's right off, fucking right off, God is Love said, you're telling me when it comes to man's alleged greatest accomplishment, you believe we lost all the footage and the technology. What a fucking joke. Get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't believe us landing on the moon is the greatest accomplishment by a fucking long shot.
Speaker 2: That's what they said.
Speaker 3: Though that's what some people say. I'm not of that belief.
Speaker 2: What is the man's greatest accomplishment?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Shit, name one thing that would be if we went to the moon, one thing that would be greater than that.
Speaker 3: M damn. I've never actually been asked this question before. I'm to be honest with you. Give me a second a marinade on that one.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of accomplishment that mankind has come up with that I think is a lot more impressive than making a rocket that can go high enough to hit the rock in the sky. I personally I believe that there's way more impressive shit we've done, but thinks more obviously you have one of them that can come to your head, right, I mean personally, the fact that we are able to take a heart out of a human body and keep it beating and do an entire heart transplant into another human being. I think that that is way more fundamentally impressive than rocket science. We've had rocket science since fucking World War Two.
Speaker 3: Like, that's just me. Yeah, there's one thing.
Speaker 2: But there's footage of that, real footage.
Speaker 3: That Okay, having a video of it doesn't make it the greatest accomplishment in my personal opinion, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Like the moon thing is not our great accomplishment. It's it's up there, and maybe like the top one hundred sure.
Speaker 2: Hmmm, interesting top one hundred of going to the moon, it's not even that impressive to you.
Speaker 3: I mean hypothetically, And I know people are gonna argue with me on this point too. If human beings did in fact build the Great Pyramid of Giza with the technology that they had allegedly available at the time, I think that's a lot more impressive than us being able to go to the Moon with computers and rockets.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, if we went to the moon, that's quite the fucking feet bro.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, like I said, it's not like something to just like, oh that's yeah, that's not a cool No, no, no, I get it. I'm not denying that. But as far as like humanity goes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we've done a lot more impressive shit than that, in my opinion, Jamie, your retort, sir, no.
Speaker 7: I'm gonn I'm gonna help you out.
Speaker 13: Brother.
Speaker 7: The greatest thing man has ever done is given life to another human being. Women do that all the time.
Speaker 13: There is nothing more incredible than when you see a baby's eyes first open. And I'm sure you know that that is the greatest accomplishment of man is giving life.
Speaker 7: And I mean that men and women.
Speaker 13: But giving life, I would say number one. Everything else is squandering piss. That is true magic.
Speaker 2: It's hard to argue that. M luke. What are your thoughts, sir?
Speaker 10: I just want to say, you're coming about them building the pyramids. Is why I want to have that conversation like after the show, because do you fucking wait, after what I what you remember the bits and pieces of what I fucking told you about.
Speaker 3: It's been a minute, but I remember something.
Speaker 2: So just just wait, just wait, okay, very well, Honey Badger wanted to chime in and say, uh, Cambodian breast milk is one of the finest. Oh Jesus fucking.
Speaker 3: Christ, I must have been towards a teddy milk junkie.
Speaker 6: That was uh.
Speaker 2: Then team bat Blood Space Traveler said why specifically, Cambodian White Boy Wizard said, the spice is in the food.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I love it.
Speaker 2: Spirit Animal goes and depending on model, uh it liquid go go juice, mucho cocano?
Speaker 3: What the for the love of God, of course, I love our community.
Speaker 2: Spirit Animal said, too uh, too late to explore the seas, too early to pilot the stars. Oh, alexand Andrew was here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, shout hopped in for a minute and then pop back.
Speaker 2: Out, said, just stopping in to say, what's up? Y'all? Faggots can't stay tonight, unfortunately, because my new boss is being a fucking cunt.
Speaker 3: It'd be like that alex Um.
Speaker 2: Spirit Animal said, Alex, you owe me a meme war tomorrow. Dammit.
Speaker 3: Ah, there you go.
Speaker 2: Spirit Animal said, Space may be the final frontier, but Okay, but it's made in a Hollywood basement. Yeah, but he also said, what if we take crystal and send a send a laser through it and have a beam go through a magnifying glass a couple of times to make the light get more focused? It would cut like how the sun does, or use the sun raising space as we attach this to a satellite. Uh, but I'm stoned and just a dumb marine from Georgia. He's honest.
Speaker 4: I don't know enough about laser technology and light refraction to say that that would work or not, but I think it's an interesting thing for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, buddy, So getting a little bit caught up here, I wanted to go and check something out here. Actually, now that we're kind of nearing the end of said show, there is a well. First, I said that we wanted to get over to real raw news just to get weird. Oh god, yeah, let's do that. So let's check it out. California leaders want United Nations blue helmets to expel federal forces from the state, Marines arrest senior California National Guard NCO on suspicion of mutiny. And let's see what else we got here. Anthony, Oh, Anthony Blinken was that executed at Gitmo. Let's check this one out, oh man, all right? Former Secretary of State Anthony Blinken was hanged to death at Guantanamo Bay Thursday morning, following a prolonged bewelment during which Blincoln chastised Admiral Leah Reynolds for imprisoning and murdering public servants who had served the nation faithfully and selflessly. His mordant words as he stood atop the gallows, wearing a rope around his neck, elicited chuckles from the admiral and two high ranking Marine Corps officers standing beside her. Even the hangman smiled riley while checking the cord for tear, for tears and splits. Admiral Reynolds addressed the condemned, saying, I believe you see yourself that way instead of what you really are and audacious traitor. I almost wish I could feel sympathy, but you deep staters make that impossible.
Speaker 3: Oh God, oh okay, you don't have to.
Speaker 2: Do this, Blinken said, dispassionately. Killing me in the long run won't change a thing. Every war has had hundreds of battles. Kill me in your eyes. That's battle won. But this war will only have one victor, and I promise you it won't be guileless. Master you answer to interesting. So that's real raw news. That's where a lot of the q and On stuff and a lot of QAnon people go. But yeah, he had a military tribunal and then he was hanged. The jag sentences former federal election chairperson to hang.
Speaker 3: Oh there we go. When was that oracle postage? Just curious? I said, yesterday? But is that like it was written today.
Speaker 2: Or June seventh?
Speaker 6: It was?
Speaker 3: It was posted so three days ago?
Speaker 9: Wow?
Speaker 2: Yeah, White House source FDA approved Moderna's new COVID clot shot behind Trump's back. Oh how about that?
Speaker 3: Okay, Oh, here we go.
Speaker 2: White hats break with Trump over FDA approving new MODERNA clot shot.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, so the white hats are against him now? I thought he was their king.
Speaker 2: White hats from coast to coast are fuming mad at the Trump administration for allowing the FDA's approval of a lower dose mRNA clot shot for senior citizens in people twelve to sixty five with at least one underlying medical condition. Last week, FDA Commissioner Marty McCary said his agency was green lighting Moderna's potentially lethal jab, which the company said would be broadly advertised and publicly available ahead of the twenty twenty five to twenty twenty six respiratory ailman season. According to Moderna, the new m next spike is one fifth as potent as the original vaccine. It claims that eleven five hundred people participated in clinical trials, with few experiencing mild side effects like injection site pain and headaches. That's what Maderna and other pharmaceutical manufacturers claimed in twenty twenty one as the criminal Biden regime imposed upon society draconian mandates and shamed the unvaccinated. The death toll from the vaccination mandates and broad deception cannot be calculated accurately because latent side effects often surface months or years following vaccinations and booster shots. We've seen figures ranging from eight hundred thousand to three million US casualties. What's certain is the federal government lied grandiosely, blaming the virus a common cold for vaccine induced deaths and injuries people vaccinated from twenty twenty to twenty twenty one might be healthy today but die suddenly days, months, year, or even decades from now. This isn't fear Maugreene. It's a fact. Excess deaths and epidemiological term measuring the increase in the number of deaths during a time and or in certain groups as compared to the expected value or statistical trend during a reference period, have spiked precipitously since twenty twenty one. Okay, so yeah, this is this is that. Let's check out the United States. Actually this is the q.
Speaker 3: Andon news source. Now, I don't know if the Marines have arrested a National Guard sergeant.
Speaker 2: That's all right, here you go. Here's the white hat Putin. He's uh, he's striking pedo enclave in Ukraine.
Speaker 3: Oh is he?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he'd be doing stuff like that.
Speaker 3: You know, he's sure he's a white yeh, because Putin truly cares about protecting kids. That's that's for sure.
Speaker 2: White hats stop deep state plot to bring down commercial airliner. Yeah, I look, I wish that a lot of this was true. Like that's the thing, like we want this to be true. But the problem is is like in order to believe that this is true, you have to believe that there's good guys and that's just not the fucking case.
Speaker 3: It's not.
Speaker 12: It's not.
Speaker 2: This one says Pope Francis was an evil bastard not to be celebrated.
Speaker 3: Well, that's news, very sure. It's a hot take for you right there. I've never heard someone say that before.
Speaker 2: Deep Staters look to paint jd Vance as an assassin who killed Pope Francis.
Speaker 3: The deep Staters are doing that, Okay, yep, yeah, absolutely, so.
Speaker 2: That's real raw news. I also wanted to bring up Ingersoll Lockwood since it's been a little minute.
Speaker 4: You want to get well, okay, I mean, I guess we sound like one hundred messages to get to.
Speaker 3: But fuck it.
Speaker 2: Oh look Cofee, Oh no, the.
Speaker 11: Amazon. What if the rainforest held the key to human evolution and a hidden war was being fun to control it. From rogue signs to anti gravity tech, The rain Savers are Earth's last line of defense. Get the rain Savers Primal Awakening book, one of the explosive six part series available now on Amazon. Start your journey at Rink.
Speaker 2: What the fuck is that?
Speaker 3: Why was that link fucking hilarious?
Speaker 2: To the rain Savers?
Speaker 3: Because this is Ingris all Lockwood, dude, this is the ship. Hell yeah that ai Amazon movie about a superhero saving the rainforest with an alien craft with Nazi crosses on it.
Speaker 2: Fuck yeah, there's another one that says Gopher launch this commissioned Jacob.
Speaker 3: Fucking fine. Now let's find out.
Speaker 2: Oh, here we go, problem solver in the head. He's a Positive Outlook community leader protector. What the fuck does Oh it's a Space Force guy.
Speaker 3: And his name is Enoch.
Speaker 2: Oh oh good cat.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Wow, yeah, there's a Space Force guardian right there for you. Wow, I wonder is there what is this?
Speaker 2: Okay, Simper Supra always above the symbol first used in nineteen sixty one. The delta symbol honors the heritage of the USAF and Space and Space Command that oh it's talking about, like why the symbol is the symbol for a space force. Okay?
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, this website is fucking great.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, there's another one. What's this number?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 10: Here we go?
Speaker 2: Uh fact she donald Our President Donald J. Trump declares the national emergency at the Southern Border.
Speaker 3: This is from January twenty second of this year.
Speaker 2: Invoking a national emergency today. Okay, we already didn't he argue that's old.
Speaker 3: Yeah, damn.
Speaker 2: They used to cancel that big time.
Speaker 3: They used to They used to update that shit. It seemed like weekly or monthly. Man, they're kind of slacking these days.
Speaker 2: But it was all over the place, remember, Like it was like wherever you checked, you might find little hidden messages. You just have to highlight it. Yeah, and you might be able to find something. All right, it's not on.
Speaker 3: The Go to the top of the page and do it. I'll way down. Uh I see a play button, a pause button? Uh damn. Okay, So nothing on the news and resources section of this website about insights.
Speaker 10: If you hit control A, it'll copy everything on the screen.
Speaker 2: Oh I didn't know that. Oh god, what did I just click on? Investing in Global Innovation to Secure the Nation.
Speaker 3: Iq T. We talked about them once upon a time.
Speaker 2: Okay. See, this is where it gets real weird, dude, because it's like whenever you start like believing in shit like this, it's like now you got to you're like full on technocratic at that point, Like if you believe in this stuff, and that's.
Speaker 3: What makes it. Technocrats believe in AI so fucking hard.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, that's what makes it.
Speaker 3: God damn it.
Speaker 2: Why do I keep doing that? Can I just not? Okay? How we work? I'm trying to see if there's any crazy shit. Normally it's like super weird rabbit holes. Maybe you'll get like a little image of a of a white rabbit.
Speaker 5: Up.
Speaker 2: Hold on, what's this period?
Speaker 6: Ah?
Speaker 2: You see how tiny it is? You gotta catch it?
Speaker 3: Oh no, hold on, let me see before you click it.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, it was just a tiny little period. And it's okay. Us Space Force is hiring. Why would that be on Ingersoll Lockwood?
Speaker 7: Why?
Speaker 3: Why is cofee on Ingersoll Lockwood at this At this point, dude, I'm convinced that this is oh wait, with some white words right there? A couple of them. Yeah, we already clicked on that one. What's the one at the top below the pause button?
Speaker 2: Go for launch? We already clicked on that one.
Speaker 3: Do you click on the white though? Okay, here we go.
Speaker 12: I am Ingersoul Lockwood. What and this Friday is June fourteenth, nineteen forty six, which marks a new beginning for the most important seed being planted in a great awakening, protected, insulated, watered, and with enough sunlight in God's grace, It shall flourish and bloom and humanity once again will be saved.
Speaker 8: Happy birthday, DJT, thanks for teaching me how to play the game in five d is X says, Hi.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now back to Looking Glass music and down the rat the whole week go don't but that.
Speaker 2: Don't Hey, let's go. People just knew how to funk back then. Dude, That's what it. That's what it really boils down to.
Speaker 4: I do love big band and swing music, but yeah, at this point, dude, I'm convinced that Ingersoll Lockwood is being done by the same people that are dropping the Q stuff.
Speaker 3: It's it's kind of more for the lulls at this point.
Speaker 2: Well, and it would make sense too, because it was Ingersoll Lockwood that wrote the Little Baron Trump books that talked about how uh what was it like Elon to Mars and weird shit.
Speaker 3: Remember I forgot Donald Trump is clearly a time traveler, absolutely, that's what.
Speaker 2: But it is interesting that those books came out in the in the eighteen hundreds and it was very kind of specifically talking about Baron Trump and it wasn't his it wasn't his father, but it was like his mentor or some shit talking about the Down or down or something like that, right, Yeah, you know his uncle who was also called the Down, which, yeah, weird, weird how that how that works? Coincidence?
Speaker 7: Maybe?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying yes or no to it. I don't know.
Speaker 2: All right, Yeah, we can get back to the chat over here, though I kind of skipped some of them because a lot of them were it was just like people talking back and forth, so I didn't really need to go into that. Honey Badger said, Enter the Void is a good movie. Watch on shrooms or weed? Oh say less, Enter the Void?
Speaker 3: I remember that one, Honey was a movie, So all right.
Speaker 2: Honey Badger also said, who's down to eat some porcupine?
Speaker 6: Yo?
Speaker 3: I actually, I've been told it's delicious.
Speaker 2: I mean it's got to be protecting something good.
Speaker 3: I mean, from what I've been told.
Speaker 4: The natives, I mean a lot of their beads were made out of porcupine quills. They absolutely ate it, and from what I've read, it's fucking delicious.
Speaker 3: So I'm here for it.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh that was the uh, the the Warner von Braun quote here on the tombstone.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Genesis chapter one verses six through seven, And God said, let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. And God made the firmament and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament. And it was so I do think, I mean, regardless of how you look at that, why do you think that your boy had it on his tombstone?
Speaker 3: Why do I also believe that Warner von Braun was a Nazi that America tried to come over and make into a hero. I don't be knowing.
Speaker 2: It's just one of the things, dude, I don't be known. I just be Jacob, I do I do.
Speaker 3: And also, let's not forget that the term firmament and could also be interpreted to me in horizon. So anyway, moving on.
Speaker 2: So is their rise and holding the waters above from the waters below.
Speaker 3: Though if you look across the ocean and you see blue up top and blue down low, and the horizon of the dividing line between the two, one might say something like that to be poetic as they're writing shit down.
Speaker 2: Sure, sure, yeah, but that was in the Bible. That was that wasn't necessarily for poetic means, was it?
Speaker 3: Okay? I mean, there's no poetry in the Bible whatsoever. The entire Book of Genesis is just flat out one, two, three, exactly how it happened.
Speaker 2: Okay, sure, Hey, I'm not I'm just I don't know. I don't know how.
Speaker 4: There's people that will disagree with me on that. As I'm saying this, there is Christians out there that take every single syllable of the.
Speaker 3: Bible to be literal.
Speaker 4: I am of the belief that when Moses wrote down the first five books, he wasn't there when the Garden of Eden was a thing, he was given divinely inspired.
Speaker 3: Word to write down, so he did. Okay, I believe that that was one of those things where God told him to write it like this, so he said I and he wrote it as it was given to him.
Speaker 2: But why write that even down if it was just poetic?
Speaker 3: Why there's a lot of poetry to be gleaned from it. I mean, Psalm, sure, But the first chapter of the Bible, that's weird. First book, first book, Yeah, I mean, there's a lot of things. The same thing with the snake speaking to Eve. Some people believe that that was absolutely as it took place.
Speaker 4: Some people believe that's more of a metaphor for the human curiosity and all these things. And I'm not saying that I believe that, but yeah, there's there's a lot of schools of thought to this.
Speaker 2: Jewish Sorry, no, I was gonna say, that's funny you bring that up. Me and Sean just did an episode about the Gnostic teachings about the Adam and Eve's story and the snake and all that. We just released that.
Speaker 3: Because the snake was the good guy according to the Gnostics.
Speaker 2: The snake was Jesus. According to the Gnostics, I said, and that God is the demiurge.
Speaker 11: Is that?
Speaker 2: And that whenever God said that I basically I am God or whatever that Supposedly according to the Gnostics, there was a voice even coming from above God saying that that I don't know, you're a liar or a deceiver or something like that.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Really weird, he's called the Great Deceiver. Yeah, but I also find it interesting that they had two trees in the Garden of Eden. One was the Tree of Life, and allegedly the fruit of it would give you eternal life. Fountain of youth type of shit, and the other was the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. God didn't tell them which one to eat from. He told them which one not to eat from, and so they did. And it's you know, we had that conversation on the point.
Speaker 2: That's not even a literal story, though I don't think.
Speaker 3: I am of the belief that it is. But not there's a lot of poetry to be gleaned from it, and I believe that, yes, as you're saying, he laid out the expanse to separate the waters above from the waters below. Yeah, I believe that's probably more on the poetic side of it, but I could be wrong.
Speaker 2: I don't know even poetically what waters are above that he's talking about. How about the blue sky they thought it was water.
Speaker 4: I'm in a poetic sense like that that would make sense to me, Yes, Or how about the rain from the sky and then the water in the ocean. There's a separation between the two, And in a certain context, I could imagine a world where he wrote down that God set out the expanse or the horizon to separate the two.
Speaker 3: Sure that this checks out to me personally, but again, people would disagree.
Speaker 2: So he was saying that to Moses, right, yeah, and that's the allegedly Moses wrote like a lot of the beginning of the Bible, right, he wrote the tour of the first five books. Yeah, right, right, But it wasn't until later that Noah came.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 3: No, No, Noah was way before this.
Speaker 2: Noah was before Moses.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Uh, Moses led the Jews out of Egypt.
Speaker 6: Dog.
Speaker 2: Oh see, I don't know why, like why not start with that, Like why not go in fucking order?
Speaker 3: That he The Bible does go in chronological order, but the first writer of it was Moses.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, anyway, dead boys said you're you're all correct, and in that it's your own personal perception. I think that it was Danny Gohler or his Fred or his friend. Uh said that when they took DMT, they came out of a VR type of headset and seeing everyone else still plugged in. Yeah, Danny Gohler is on. Dude, that's a guy. It's done DMT fucking a thousand times, you know.
Speaker 3: Like, great guy too, love that solid dude.
Speaker 2: Actually on meadow, we just had this this guy come on and he wrote what's called Butler's DMT Guide, and it's a book that like teaches you, I guess, how to move around in the DMT world, and some of his experiences teaches people how to like even create their own DMT two, which is pretty fucking sweet. I just bought that book and just came.
Speaker 3: In the mill. Couldn't you do the whim Hoff breathing method to get there as well?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean in a lighter sense.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, It's not gonna be as potent obviously.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but how what do you mean if it's your own self produced DMT that you are controlling in order to gauge your dosage based off of yourself, wouldn't it be stronger?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've never done the wim Hoff thing. I've done regular DMT. I never did the whim Hoff thing. So maybe I'll try one day. I'll be able to bounce it back and forth, see which one stronger?
Speaker 4: You're doing your meditation shit, I figure, And I don't that sounded belittling. Excuse me, as you are somebody who delves into meditation on a daily basis, I would think that maybe doing those breathing techniques combined with your meditation that you're already doing.
Speaker 3: I mean, let's do an experiment. Man, that's a good idea.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'll do a wim Hoff show one of these days, or at least the breathing method. Anyway, let's see um um titty milk Junkie said. Sorry, if y'all are getting chat request from me and I'm trying to figure this Zoom thing out, it can be a little difficult at first. Me and Jacob, we we've definitely had some choice words to say to Zoom in the past. Yeah, I no shit, Spirit Animals said, smoke is billowing, billowing out of my car. So much smoke from the blunts. It looks like my car is on fire. Hey, we're just happy to see your smoking. Then, it was actually really sad to see you sober. Bro, just gonna say it. It's just not you. You're you're not you when you're When you're sober, it's like a snickers.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 5: When I'm sober, all my ship gets exasperated. My mind starts wasting, and my mind's my own West enemy.
Speaker 6: I uh yeah, I gotta I gotta stay stoned so I could slow down an eggs seek focus.
Speaker 2: Hey, dude, it's not good to just keep that shit blurred out.
Speaker 6: Though.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you got to have that dark night of the soul and a little shadow work and go in where to deal with that shit. Otherwise it's just like people who are on SSRIs, you know, like people who are on ssrys. If they don't deal with their internal shit. I mean, it's just gonna get worse, and you're gonna stay on SSRIs for forever.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're trying to put me on those again, and I don't like how they make me feel because while yes, they somewhat stabilize.
Speaker 5: My mood, I.
Speaker 6: They make a certain uh, they make a certain object look very more tasty than one it should.
Speaker 2: Okay, spirit Animal, you're coming to Bohemian Grove, yes see. Are you opposed to tripping balls with me?
Speaker 5: I'm knock gonna lie.
Speaker 6: I'm kind of scared because I did drums a couple of times, and every time a snake runs.
Speaker 5: Up and down my spine.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's just come to leini, sir.
Speaker 5: That shit scares the fuck out of me. I'm terrified of snakes.
Speaker 2: Okay, I want I'm not saying that I have it in a hypothetical situation in which I did have psychedelic drugs, I would hypothetically ask you to join me.
Speaker 6: I would, but there's no way that I won't have an existential crisis while doing it.
Speaker 2: Well, my hypothetical psychedelics, they're actually they would actually be tuned to almost guarantee a good trip hypothetically.
Speaker 6: Speaking of course, like if I do it, I'm not gonna be a vegetable form awful.
Speaker 2: No, dude, I've done it like fucking fifteen times or some shit by now, okay, okay, hypothetically I've done it fifteen times hypothetically in my imagination if I were to do it as much as.
Speaker 4: We've talked about on this show. The fact that we're still using the hypothetical word is hilarious.
Speaker 10: But all right, I'm waiting for the very quick disclaimer like the medical commercials do at the end.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, yeah, I'm not a doctor. You didn't hear it from me, And I don't have drugs.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: If you are scared of that, I'm might anything at least once, but eh, fuck yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, and in that hypothetical situation, I may have hypothetical mushrooms as well. So just starting it out there anyway, we'll talk about that. Dead Boy said, I have autism and ADHD, and it means my mind runs overtime. So when I'm talking to you guys on live, I'm thinking about so many things at the same time. So if my speech seems off or if i stutter, it's just that I'm over stimulated as fuck and panicking. That's me on a daily basis. And behind this, Mike, why I stutter, It's because I'm thinking five other things and I'm trying to narrow it down into one same thing.
Speaker 3: I didn't think you sounded like you were stuttering or stammering their dead Boy. Honestly, it sounded like you were very much on the money with your thesis, and yeah, so much so that Luke wants you to narrate his entire thesis. I'm here for it, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought you did really well there, sir. Anyway, all right, well it's that time, you know we uh yeah, I think we got pretty much caught up there. So thank you good cult members for joining us here tonight. This was a lot of fun. Thank you guys, you know, for joining us not only tonight but every night, and anybody that wants to be able to join in the future events, just go to patreon dot com slash CULTI of Conspiracy podcast that links down the show notes below. We always talk about all the amazing benefits, but I'll go over it again. You get the shows a couple of days in advance. If you sign up for the third as all the way open to here, you get to join us every Tuesday night for the Cult Member live show. But the best thing about Patreon is that it is completely emotional yeah with the yeah, So come check us out. It's the best way to be able to support us. And we love all the good cult members so have done so.
Speaker 3: Indeed, Jamie, what you got, big dog?
Speaker 2: It comes to the old man face.
Speaker 7: Yeah, doing this quainten thing.
Speaker 13: I'm sorry, No where do we I tried to fucking find the shirts at the beginning of the episode.
Speaker 7: Where do I cop on?
Speaker 3: All Right?
Speaker 4: So, our merch is currently being produced by the Nepheluin Death Squad Doe top Lobster, he's a homie and it is not on the online store as of yet. We've got a couple of samples that we are getting made to sell at bro Grove.
Speaker 3: They will be on an online store here soon. We will let everyone know where to find them when the time comes.
Speaker 4: The ones that we once made are not the best quality, gonna be honest with you, So you're trying to rectify this now they're guilden Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, So you guys are launching another.
Speaker 2: Shirts, yeah, better quality shirts. As he said, it's by top top Lobster from nephlom de Squad. That's like his side business is that he creates merch for his shows and other shows and everything like that.
Speaker 3: So you know, fucker's got like five side businesses. Them dudes are so busy it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Fucking zero from holes is on everything.
Speaker 7: Dude, No, no, I'd love to support you guys more.
Speaker 2: So, Hey, we appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Brother.
Speaker 7: Once that's up, do you guys, do you guys have a domain yet or.
Speaker 4: Nicey nice working on that and we've been working on it for a few months. I'm making some things happen in this regard. I do apologize for everybody. A website will be launched eventually. The online merch store will be associated with that when the time comes, but as of now, it's gonna probably be on top Lobster's online store. I've got a couple of other things that we're looking at to see if we can find better pricing and better quality and all these things. We're kind of in that transitional stage with that right now. So we will keep y'all posted. Please stand by.
Speaker 3: We will have damn good merch here soon.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 13: So once you guys launch it, just let me know where to find it. Like you guys, I'm not very obviously, I'm not tech savvy. You guys do social media, yep, yeah, so should I follow that for the updates?
Speaker 2: I mean, we do live everyone, So we'll just announce it on a live show.
Speaker 4: We're gonna be promoting it the fuck out of it on all of the shows we do. I mean, it's it's gonna be a thing when the time comes, trust me, you'll know, all.
Speaker 2: Right, Oh you bet?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 7: Perfect? Yeah, super excited for it. Congratulations you too.
Speaker 2: We'll send appreciate it, man, We'll send a crow out as a messenger to all the good cult members.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. And another way that uh, just like Jamie is saying he wants to support the show more because he is a cult member through and through, and to all the cult members listening out there, if you would like to support the show in another way and also support your own financial future and freedom, then what you could do is go to cocsilver dot com link is in the description below to get your start in the buying, selling, and trading of gold and silver bullion.
Speaker 4: Listen, I'm not saying that this is going to be your key to financial success. What I am saying is that investing in precious metals has never been a bad idea, and while it is still able to be bought, it is still semi affordable for your average Joe blow on the street to go and buy some silver, possibly some gold if you got a couple extra shekels laying around, Now is the time to do it. These things are going to be skyrocketing, especially with the way the world economy is going.
Speaker 3: Silver and gold have always maintained their value. They're not going to go down anytime soon. Why you can come check us out ccsilver dot com again link in the description below. But another way that you could support the show would be too please at this time, hit the five stars, hit the shares of licesn chribes to comments, leave a postly reviews, shares shit their friends and family shares saiverywere Here's the deal.
Speaker 4: The more activity our algorithm see across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential.
Speaker 3: Listeners who could then become potential court members. Right the rest of you find, ladies and gentlemen, why are you ready to come check out metamistery Jonathan's other show and getting the same level of respect over there, the five star reviews and the positivity in the comments. Come check out the Cage to Night, Come check out each of our individual patreons, to join us for our individual lives every Wednesday night at nine pm Central, And we thank you for everybody's already gone and done so.
Speaker 2: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cults of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan from JAG and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 4: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com Right now. Adam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies.
Speaker 3: They offered a screet shipping as your privacy is a priority, plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free.
Speaker 4: That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire.
Speaker 3: Just enter the offer code Cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code cult that Cult at Adam and Eve dot com. Now this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code cult