Speaker 1: M nod. What's up, guys? What's up? Guys? How is everybody doing today? How about the carabon? What's up? How is everybody doing today? Yo? One, what's up guys? How's everybody doing? Yeah? More? All right? Right?
Speaker 2: Ah mmmmm mmm?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 4: Man, what's going on?
Speaker 5: Ja?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yep, yep, yeah, man?
Speaker 3: J Hey.
Speaker 1: Hey everybody?
Speaker 4: Hey, Hey, y'all doing DJ? How's it going?
Speaker 3: Man doing all right?
Speaker 1: Hey? What's the t J that you were here?
Speaker 3: You sent me to Lake?
Speaker 1: Man? I send it to both you and Rebecca.
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, that's not the way I saw you saw me Lake.
Speaker 1: I figured I'm doing for a few Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 4: Hey? How you doing?
Speaker 5: Jay?
Speaker 1: They? Uh, you know, I'm I think Gins is not at work right now.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: She said that she had a headache. She told she told me today she had she had a headache.
Speaker 4: Oh really, yeah, I am Yeah. That sucks.
Speaker 5: What do you do?
Speaker 4: So what do you been? What have you been up to? Jake?
Speaker 1: Bring me butter broad taking.
Speaker 4: Premium butterfried chicken? Is that what you said?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: Bring me some fric taking?
Speaker 4: Oh? Bring you I don't have any.
Speaker 1: You don't have you don't have a transpat there in Canada.
Speaker 4: M h O trans fat. I mean there's trans fat all over the.
Speaker 1: Place, but when as it trans fat? I meant, oh, you know what I mean? Not really, No, I meant I like the fact you put in your the fat you put in your food. Yeah, yeah, but how are you doing? Uh t? J Man? Just you guys, hear something different?
Speaker 5: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: How's my audio?
Speaker 4: There's some kind of buzzing noise in the background. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think it's by your conditioner.
Speaker 4: It's like some interference or something.
Speaker 1: I don't I'm not I'm not fixed. I'm not checking it. Or that might be the box. Now we got going in the room we're in right now? So mm well might have been ac Yeah, but I just was hey, so, uh so Lou takes a bat and around tonight? Is no filter?
Speaker 4: Right, that's right, Jake, no filter with Andrew friends.
Speaker 1: How's Wendy doing?
Speaker 4: She's okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, did you do a show with her? I got on? Did you just show with her? As you got off of my show?
Speaker 4: And might I don't know. I don't know what she wants to do?
Speaker 1: Knowing her? She yeah, but also yesterday would have by the way not the nineteenth. We also lost another furn of ours on the nineteen. Last year. Last year we lost.
Speaker 4: DJ from f l A Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh so twenty twenty three. So who did we lost in twenty twenty five on the nineteen I don't know, but all as freely a couple of days ago.
Speaker 4: Yeah we did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I might not have you. So I might not have you tomorrow at this time due the fact that you gotta go get your your music show.
Speaker 4: Tomorrow and the lounge. That's right, that's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, But uh, do you like tacos?
Speaker 4: I love them?
Speaker 1: Do you like avocados?
Speaker 4: No? I do not like avocados.
Speaker 1: Jack, Hey, TJ. That's a TJ doesn't showed that me and Bobby has because you hate everybody wants to eat avocados.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I eat no damn avocado.
Speaker 1: He hates avocados.
Speaker 5: No we.
Speaker 1: No way, Yeah, I'm in Uh. I mean I'll eat them.
Speaker 6: If it's like some guacamala, I'll eat that.
Speaker 1: But you're gonna hey how how how so? How are you doing today? You guys have got this appointments this week?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we got we got on the twenty third.
Speaker 1: We gotta go to the go to the doctor. So yeah, yeah, I forgot what day whether at first, Uh they h are you guys moving to Pennsylvania?
Speaker 6: Possibly next was in the next like years. So I want to say, maybe if we're moving to Pennsylvania, I said maybe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it just all depends on the time and ship. You talked about it all the chi the reason I.
Speaker 3: Asked, yeah, yeah, maybe it all depends.
Speaker 6: I mean, I'll be closer to my family, and Rebecca's my mother be closer to her her mom as Rebecca's grandma lives up there in Pennsylvania, you know.
Speaker 1: And the thing is is like, you know, you know, I just want to say this, one day we get to meet in Uralwaiian speech. Hell yeah, what I hopefully we can one.
Speaker 3: Day, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Mh. Rebecca's an awesome person. Yeah, he has to deal with you all the time. Sorry I had but yeah, we just celebrated over two year anniversary at.
Speaker 3: The beginning of the month.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 6: Yeah that was a birthday three days later and oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and also a couple of days ago they had to deal with someone trying to kick him out of their house.
Speaker 4: Oh god, damn.
Speaker 6: Yeah, just some dumbass people kind of recond uncle and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, taking you. Hey, Bobby, I tweeted the stream. Can you go like your tweeted twease.
Speaker 4: I'll share it out cheek?
Speaker 1: How about it?
Speaker 5: All?
Speaker 4: Right? There we go repose?
Speaker 5: Oh but.
Speaker 1: Nothing, What did I do? What did I do?
Speaker 7: You didn't do nothing, don't worry.
Speaker 1: Oh how about them cowboys? When I think cowboys, I mean the Dallas Cowgirls.
Speaker 3: Mhm.
Speaker 1: You know there's the worst team out there. You know they're the worst team.
Speaker 6: Yeah, how the hell of I don't get to have how canna be what they are right now?
Speaker 1: And we fucking tied with them like.
Speaker 6: A couple of weeks ago. Who my team? My team with the Packers? We got we we ended up.
Speaker 1: Tying them like yeah. But by the way, Brett Farr is a piece of ship.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, a big piece of ship.
Speaker 1: He has stole from the government. The reason why I say I'm calling because he's stole from my stage.
Speaker 3: Mumh hmm, you'm tired.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but.
Speaker 6: I'm just glad. I'm just glad package Aaron Rodgers bullshit anymore. I'm glad he's to steal his problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But also, by the way, Aaron. So, Aaron, imhole is gonna spend eight days in p eight days in jail and then get a year in probation. Mm hmm, that's that's a probably. The thing is it's like he then he's like, you know, I know he's going to break his parole probations for some of the things that he says and does. He can't do a drinking sponsor. You don't know. You haven't seen him drink on streams because he's not allowed to drink.
Speaker 4: It's not allowed to drink. But what does drinking have anything to do with it?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 7: Usually they only give you those restrictions when you do well, maybe not, maybe not.
Speaker 1: I have seen people get I've seen people that's part. I've seen people that that that that have let not drinking charges. Dream mind.
Speaker 4: Dream man. Good to see you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, oh yo. Yeah. Hey. By the way, I'm thinking about sitting a Frankie mcdea link.
Speaker 3: For it.
Speaker 1: Gino's not doing Gino's doing a show with Fred Otner, Not Fred Atner, Fred camn It, Fred Barbeto.
Speaker 4: Friend. Uh, yeah, I know who you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's do listen. Lit'sten frank you link Let's send Geno Keano Eric, Let's send bo. Let's send Kevin Brennan link. Bidaba, Hey, why don't we send Bobby Haven's link?
Speaker 4: Fuck that guy?
Speaker 1: How about with said? Can you send wind dealing? Should not be busy?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Might be?
Speaker 1: I just said, Uh, dude, I just said dumb.
Speaker 8: Let's send John linde as at linkh.
Speaker 1: Mister Melandez, huh, I don't know'send vental link?
Speaker 4: Vince?
Speaker 9: Heyah, go for it.
Speaker 4: Where the hell has he been?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, I'm still here man. Yeah, how about them cowboys? Sorry, I've been watching the videos, Verry, but I hope everybody is curl freaking charge. There's get around in a tone of the chair and be weird. There's legs around by the way. I know Bobby hates when I seen that song.
Speaker 4: Bobby Bobby.
Speaker 1: Bobby Nick.
Speaker 4: Oh oh me, uh yeah, I totally hated.
Speaker 1: Who made who made the song with a dickhead?
Speaker 4: Oh well that's true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hey, Bobby, I'm I'm tweeting out the other street. That's the twitch stream if you want to and around in a term. What.
Speaker 4: Oh Matt, my brother Matt's here. This spokes up Bobby Nick.
Speaker 3: Fuck yeah, which one?
Speaker 1: Whe's which one?
Speaker 4: Not Kualam, California.
Speaker 7: Man, Yeah, yeah, I think it's Shake's Matt.
Speaker 4: What your audio is cracking?
Speaker 1: I don't I'm not gonna fix it. I'm not gonna fix it. But what's up? Guys? How is everybody doing? I'm not gonna fix this. I'm just gonna let let it go, let it go?
Speaker 4: What else can you do?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Hey, hey, gee? What's up?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: How he spoken to Jared?
Speaker 3: I you know what I haven't?
Speaker 1: Man, I need to call him. That not just saying, that's saying I would love to talk. I would love to have him on the shows that we could talk about.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'll see what he I'll see what he says. Next to my time, I'll probably call. But when i'll hop off here, i'll give him a call.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, you're right, dream man.
Speaker 10: I can try to you can try to find him on Facebook. I got him on Facebook, Jake. I could probably put all this in the group chat. Yeah, but but yeah, I won't give him a call though.
Speaker 5: Later.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I I want to talk to him about what would happened. And I have no hard feelings with him. I have no hard feelings. I feel bad that Chris dump on him like like what he did? Oh yeah, oh yeah, I'm not about Matt. I've been dealing with a lot of stuff. Matt. I'm just I don't Matt, I'm not dealing with people. I don't want to deal with you. I don't want to deal with people. Is aggravated. Hey, Bob, did I tell you that the supervisor called this morning? No, the worker that that so my worker, so I had so I had to have a conversation with my so. I have a worker that I have a work I have a work worker that.
Speaker 5: There.
Speaker 1: But I had to have a conversation with the supervisory yesterday about some things that was happening, and today she just checked on me to see what I needed. I didn't need a lot of stuff. I just here's the thing. I just the Monday are usually the bad days because those are the days that over the week is we have a lot of trash build up.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I've been I've been dealing with a lot of stuff. And also I've been dealing with like a certain a sort of Florida man from a from from uh you know who I'm talking about, Florida man, the one that has been putting me in his damp thumbnails.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, granny, fuck granny.
Speaker 1: You know what the thing is. Grat is over there acting like a dumb ass. But I digress. But I also heard, but I heard Felicia gilespe is pregnant.
Speaker 3: Ooh oh, that says May.
Speaker 9: That says Bobby.
Speaker 4: Can you I'll just read that motherfucker? Uh Bobby?
Speaker 7: And he asked Jake why he's been up been so weird towards me ever since I sent that snack box to him yesterday He called me a dickhead. Now he sounded disappointed that I was here. Woll happa, I love you bathroom?
Speaker 4: Whoa did I just hear it?
Speaker 3: And I love you, Matt, I love you.
Speaker 7: Hey, gashouses gases Wait, he's not he's not pink.
Speaker 1: There's not the Rettle gases. That's not the Rettle gasses gases is pink.
Speaker 4: I mean he's kind of thing there.
Speaker 1: Hey, can you say a link? Can you send a link? Can you send them a link? I don't have a way to.
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 1: I don't have my discord. Ah right, I'm amorn. I'm a moron. Hold on, you can say that tom hit dum hit du Look at me, look at me and my hut Dave.
Speaker 4: Kay m yeah, oh, I must speaking to myself. Holy ship. Uh oh man m hm m hm m hm m hm.
Speaker 7: Mm hm.
Speaker 11: Go and come on there we go, Dad.
Speaker 1: Hold on, I'm changing my picture. I'll change. Hold on, I'll change my picture. Gaston is changing his picture. You on, I'll change my pap. I'm still paying me almost a black white. Hold on, No, I like the pink one better. Is he comming? Is he comment?
Speaker 4: I don't know, dude. All I can do is send out links.
Speaker 1: Can you send Bobby Fraid the link.
Speaker 4: Bobby fran Yeah?
Speaker 1: So did he do a show today?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he did a show. I was on it for a little while.
Speaker 1: Can you send a link link?
Speaker 4: I can. I doubt he'll do it, doubt he'll come on. He just did a three hour show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, can you send? Uh? Listen? Can you send? Can you send uh? New girls? Is friends with his friends with.
Speaker 4: Jib mm hmmm and your point?
Speaker 1: And I was gonna see if you can send her a link?
Speaker 4: Send her a link? Yeah, I don't. I don't talk to her anymore.
Speaker 1: Joints link? Can you send two joints links?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I can send two joints the link to join to.
Speaker 1: J you wan bye bye bom.
Speaker 8: This is uh.
Speaker 1: Lose? How about.
Speaker 5: Ah?
Speaker 1: Jeffrey Coasting says, what sorry, I'm I'm not having had a joke. You are a joke?
Speaker 4: Who's a joke? Jetch rats.
Speaker 1: That's better?
Speaker 9: Yay?
Speaker 1: Uh? Guess is going to be a dado?
Speaker 5: Is he is?
Speaker 4: The baby was born?
Speaker 1: K yay? Early or right on time?
Speaker 4: I'm not actually sure about that one.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: It was this trace? What is it?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 4: I'm back y'all. Hey, hey, tie, what's dreaming? Wants to know? Jake? What happened to the box?
Speaker 1: I put the stuff in my box and then I threw the box in the trash.
Speaker 4: Have you eaten any of it?
Speaker 1: Yes, I've been eating on it.
Speaker 4: Have you been doing reviews?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: Why why not?
Speaker 1: A third from caking? No, the box is in the trash. The snacks is in my is in my box?
Speaker 4: Snacks is in your belly?
Speaker 1: The box. But I want to say, I want to watch you a merry Christmas from the bottom.
Speaker 3: Of my art.
Speaker 1: Okay, no, what no?
Speaker 5: No? No?
Speaker 1: Uh oh Canada lyrics ohkand meahber lyrics, cry up the lyrics.
Speaker 5: Here you go.
Speaker 4: Matters.
Speaker 7: Let's see your review review a snack, Jake, No, why not show us, show us, show us the snacks. Let's let's see what they look like. What they're called?
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm? Oh okay, our homing name? H m hm hm we we had coke Canada our home dame.
Speaker 4: Do they taste good?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: All right, man, you don't want to go to hell?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 1: Stop stop? Man? Stop?
Speaker 4: Well, I think he asked. Didn't he ask you to do videos?
Speaker 1: Dude? Stop? Please don't ask Uh. That's the reason why I think think about getting rid of streaming, just just making videos, because you you have the fans out there that I control you.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, didn't he say if you do reviews you'll buy it? And now you're not doing it?
Speaker 5: Here?
Speaker 1: Here, here, here's the thing, all right, you know what?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 1: Here, here you go. Here you go, Matthew, go to hell? You saw leave me alone, matt leave you know what?
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 1: Man? Why don't you Why don't you you're out of the group chat.
Speaker 4: He's not trolling you, Jay, oh, Paul, all.
Speaker 1: That that was for mad? That wasn't for you, buddy, No, I know, but.
Speaker 4: Why are you so mad at Matty. He just wants you to do it. You promised him you do.
Speaker 1: Please leave me alone about it.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know why you're going to be so difficult about it, dude.
Speaker 1: Just drafted please.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, mhm h.
Speaker 5: M hm.
Speaker 7: Se Man says, you have people that are actually trolling you and you do nothing to them. Uh, but I donated something to you and you treat me like yesterday's potatoes.
Speaker 4: Bye, Jake, Bye?
Speaker 1: Who's gonna leave Bobby?
Speaker 7: I'm not leaving Jake, but I don't think you're right on this, you know, Like I don't understand. Ah, don't block him.
Speaker 1: Don't don't uh, don't leave please, I'm.
Speaker 4: Not gonna leave Jake, but I don't think it's right what you're doing to him, dude, Like just ignore it, ignore it.
Speaker 7: Well, why do you have to do this though? Like why do you literally feel like you have to do this? Is there something about the snacks that you don't want to show?
Speaker 5: Or no?
Speaker 1: What I don't want I don't want to do. I don't want to do anything.
Speaker 7: Quit Uh, Well, don't make promises that you can't keep, then, Jake, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Man, he should not un block back because he didn't do anything. Can I go unblock him?
Speaker 5: No? H yeah h.
Speaker 7: Vonta Cox says he's here for the snack review. God says justice from man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know. I'm gonna see a Vonda Cox.
Speaker 9: M hm, yeah, I don't know, man, mhmm.
Speaker 4: Jackie, Okay, I want to ask you something. I'm not trying to be mean.
Speaker 7: I want to ask you if you realize that this is why you don't get repeat people who donate because they don't ain't and then you shut on them.
Speaker 1: Dude, I don't care, all right, all right, I'm I'm being Matt. I'm been Matt. Unbandon him, so you got you quit talking about it.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't want to unban him, so you quit talking, so so we can talk about it.
Speaker 1: Quit talking about it.
Speaker 4: I want to I want to be able to unban him so you can treat him the way.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't listen I treat Here's the thing, I'll just leave. I'll just do this right here, just unbandoned. I won't see your check by guy's my unbanned Matt place. I'll just turn off the just no look at.
Speaker 4: Chad dream Man says I have blocked him. The second you hear him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he's still blocked on Twitter, so.
Speaker 4: Well, whenever, if that's how you want to do it, Jake, I mean that's.
Speaker 1: I don't care. I don't.
Speaker 7: I mean, you know, that's why a lot of people have gone away from the channel, will come back right doing this, Like Gasha says, justice from that. Uh you know, yeah, nobody, nobody likes to see you misbehave.
Speaker 1: Like this, call me miss vainer and me again. Here's the thing. If anybody else did it, it would have been followed by when I When I do it, it's it's just me is misbehaving by everybody else. It's okay for them to sometimes have a mad bit.
Speaker 4: That's not true.
Speaker 7: And nobody nobody's going off and blocking a whole bunch of people and ship like that. Uh, Mike Hunt is here. Did I miss a snack with you? I was hoping I could see it.
Speaker 1: Stop? Please stop?
Speaker 4: Wow, everybody knows. Oh he left his own goddamn show.
Speaker 3: Well damn.
Speaker 4: Uh counts in the mood.
Speaker 5: M h m hm.
Speaker 1: I guess we're hoping you should now love up y'all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Oh he's back.
Speaker 5: M m m hm.
Speaker 4: Why did you block my count in Fat, the cocks mm hm.
Speaker 5: M hmm.
Speaker 1: Every they're they're trolls.
Speaker 4: Probably not, dude, what fun ones? This is the what?
Speaker 1: This is a good show. This is a good show. This is a good show.
Speaker 7: Yeah, uh hey, would you blow me? Uh it says I've had an awful day. A snack review would really help me and my family out. I hope I haven't missed it. See everybody's coming for a snack view. Okay, break out damn snacks.
Speaker 1: Yeah there you go. Stop you guys. Everybody does this when they when they want to want me to do something, they know how to aggrevate me. Not anymore, just just they can go somewhere else if they want entertainment, they want like that.
Speaker 4: Do you want entertainment? Yeah, he said it?
Speaker 5: Not me.
Speaker 4: Huh, I'm not.
Speaker 12: I'm not going somewhere else want entertainment. We're fucking boring here. We don't do something, dude, don't yah?
Speaker 4: Oh why Kah?
Speaker 1: I should not have gave you your your button's back? Why?
Speaker 4: H What did I do with Jake.
Speaker 7: I'm just trying to help you, buddy, That's all I'm doing. I want to make Jake Hutson great again.
Speaker 5: M hm h.
Speaker 1: Everybody loved dead air.
Speaker 4: No they don't. It happens, but they don't. Nobody loves it. Nobody loves it air.
Speaker 1: But mum hm.
Speaker 7: M hm doctor Roxo chicken in God damn it. Uh some of snack review uh m hm m.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: Richard, you're oh ship.
Speaker 2: About not wanting a stop being a dick.
Speaker 1: Take stop it. Oh uh lead lead me alone please?
Speaker 4: God, Well, I don't know. Why are you doing a show if you want to be left alone?
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Yuh h.
Speaker 7: And see you show these people your vulnerabilities and they're gonna they're gonna, they're gonna bounce bamie.
Speaker 4: I'm here for fun, not reviews.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to have fun. But these yah, it's say every time I try to do something, they're the ones that are sucking it up.
Speaker 4: I'm just here so I don't what you find.
Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 4: H. But you're anti is a dessert fuck a snack.
Speaker 1: Please don't talk about it, Please don't talk well.
Speaker 4: Oh, Sean Ringgol is here, sing her. Jake is going to do some reviews of snacks. I mean.
Speaker 1: He was supposed to shout, turned out, he timed he got timed out.
Speaker 5: Oh not blocked, not blocked.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I say she gives the people what they want. It sounds like a lot of people want a review of a snack and I know that you got snacks.
Speaker 3: How turkey?
Speaker 1: No, No, I don't want to see anybody's fucking calling.
Speaker 4: But how I'm back? What did I miss? People are trying to get what do use fucking ban?
Speaker 3: Shawn?
Speaker 4: Did you time him out again?
Speaker 1: Abandoned?
Speaker 4: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Please? Will you? Will you guys quit doing this?
Speaker 4: No, he blat He flat out blocked you. He hit you from the channel and somebody unhit you. Yeah, but you're not automatically takes you.
Speaker 1: But guess what, I'm not getting back to you. And guess what, fuck you, Sean, You piece of garbage. I'm not. I'm done dealing with people right now. If they want to, they wanna like play jokes. They're growing up, they're gonna get they're gonna get.
Speaker 4: Their ask your givers. Does he took your wrench and your snacks?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Wait three minutes, says you're not going to talk to Sean like that? Take my wrench?
Speaker 1: All right? All right? All right?
Speaker 4: Whoa what the hell up?
Speaker 1: All right? Every one minute there you go. God, damn it, Cake, I just timed up Ritruth Richrue you know what? You know what? Matt? Why don't you why don't here's the thing, why don't you? There you go? M hm.
Speaker 5: M hmmm.
Speaker 1: Oh hey, what's up?
Speaker 5: Whoa what?
Speaker 1: I'm oh?
Speaker 7: I feel like I'm on Tom Gully Stream. For Christ's sakes, so many people are getting blocked. Uh hu, Jake just left his own show again. This is an interesting one.
Speaker 3: Huh yeah, damn, I'm a lot right now.
Speaker 1: I don't call it, yes, thank.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What's so goes?
Speaker 4: Um hm, not much, that's just this last man standing.
Speaker 7: H cunsing the mood, Cherryy the bird checking in saying cheap it down. Um hm, I think we have efficient dead air here today, Tarranny. Everybody's kind of perplexed goings on here.
Speaker 3: I won't expect this one. I came on the show today, but wo, you're right over her.
Speaker 7: Jake dream Man says, a great show. You banned eighty percent of your ears. Yeah, Granny gets away with using your image and you get away with using my kindness.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 7: Matt Sturbai uh says uh uh, don't bug art those snacks.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Share with the what's the mistake? Share with the world. Mixed videos go viral. Man snacks from Turkey. People want to see that.
Speaker 4: Ooh, goteous.
Speaker 7: I'm meaning some jalapeno poppers Doritos delicious. That sounds hot. Motherfucker. Welcome to asshole burn. You know you're gonna feel that one.
Speaker 4: Goteous. Good luck, good luck. Oh, Bobby's Electric Company is here.