Speaker 1: Baby, are my gamester too? It takes a little tangle. You don't want mess with me? Mess with me by Gangster too, Baby.
Speaker 2: Gangstatoo, Good Warriors.
Speaker 3: This podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality. Listener discretion is a vibe, fellas, This ain't my first time at the rodeo.
Speaker 4: Welcome to the Occult Rejects. I got a very exciting episode tonight. We got a Enigma secret coming on with us, Peter aka Enigma Seeker, and he approached me. He wanted to come on and talk about Atlantis because it's a little bit of a different angle than I think that other people.
Speaker 2: Have done on the show, and I'm all about that.
Speaker 4: That's why we have so many different people on the show at times, because they have different ways of looking at things. So yeah, for sure, and it's going to be an academic kind of angle and I am very.
Speaker 2: Much for that.
Speaker 4: So I'm very interested to hear what he's got to say. But before we introduce him, we'll introduce the other rejects on the show. And Jules started off with you, sir.
Speaker 5: All right, doing good, doing good? What's going on? Everybody? I was here last night on the quote rejects. I am Jules the Mississippi Mystic, the host of the Gray Pill Podcast. Go follow me over on Twitter at gray Pill Pod. Subscribe to my Patreon, Subscribe to my Patreon sign up. We got a lot of tears on there, got a lot of Patreon exclusive content merch that we're currently making, and some sticker packs that that I have that I'll send you. And yeah, it's a good way to support the show. Be sure to like the stream and share it, get it out there to uh the internet waves. Let everybody see, get some people in here. It's good to be here tonight, though. Very excited to hear what Enigma Seeker has to say.
Speaker 6: Yeah, thanks for having me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man for sure.
Speaker 6: And shout out to Rebirth who introduced me. That's how I learned about you guys.
Speaker 2: Very nice.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, Julis, thank you for making this one. You know, I know you were here last night. I also saw your face this morning for a while.
Speaker 2: That was a blast.
Speaker 5: This morning was a fun esotery book review. Guys, if you haven't checked it out, I don't think it's on x anymore, but it's on Rumble and YouTube for now until probably tomorrow morning, we looked at what was it the uh something about wolves something. At first it was about elves, fawns and fairies, but the book was coded in some Old English language, so we went on to reading, Uh, the the wolf Bitches of Thessaly, brought to you by manual labor subliminal messenger. Uh it was, it was. It was fun to say the least, and uh we had some pretty good discussions about it. Uh, stay tuned for what was it? Enchanted wiggers? The next excuse me, the next one? Anyway, what was it?
Speaker 2: She saves Christmas too? Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Christmas?
Speaker 2: Yeah? These Everybody else.
Speaker 5: Was like, what these guys but no one knows what we're talking.
Speaker 7: Don't want to be there to disappear, you gotta be there.
Speaker 2: But yeah, thank you very much for coming on Jewels again.
Speaker 4: Like I know, on the weekends, you're very busy man, and you tend to make a lot of the shows on the weekend.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, I try.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, and and Julia, I mean out of old people to just just popped out a kid still jumping on.
Speaker 8: Yeah, thank you, thank you, and thanks so much. I always love joining for episodes like this. I love Atlantis, It's one of my favorite topics. But yeah, you know Cosmic Peach Podcast wherever you listen to podcasts. Speaking of bitches, I just released an episode about the Ripper crew cutting bitches, titties off, and fucking the tittholes. It's crazy. You gotta fucking check it out. It's wild. I'm telling you you guys, this is some next level shit. And again, if you haven't found me already, you never will. Cosmic Peach Podcast, thanks for having me.
Speaker 5: Nick Cold intro.
Speaker 7: It's a true cry podcast people, It's true.
Speaker 2: This is why you're here. Thank you.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, definitely, you know you know what actually, out of everybody here on the show, I've probably known Julia the longest, believe it or not.
Speaker 2: It's fucking wild. We've been in the podcast.
Speaker 8: He literally he literally set up the episode where me and my husband worked together for the first time.
Speaker 7: Yeah wow, So yeah, she's got to do a couple reject right there.
Speaker 2: Yeah all right. Now finally to the man himself, Peter a enigma seeker, What is going on, sir? How are you?
Speaker 4: Would you like to introduce yourself and maybe you know, give give a little bit of your credentials or I could just pull it off. I think you have that good ready to go and let maybe there know, you know where they can find you. If you have anything you want to promote.
Speaker 6: Sure, yeah, if you want to bring up the first lide, we can, Yeah, start for a little intro.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So my actual academic background is landscape architecture, so that's kind of where I learned about garden history design, and but before that, it was really studying international studies, which deals with like geopolitics, and I took some anthropology and that's where I learned about Graham Hancock and Randall Carson, which I was leaning to them at that time in my bachelor's but in my graduate degree I started shifting away from what they were saying after I dig a lot deeper research into the topic of Atlantis. But originally I was in Air Force for a little bit, say Japanese, so I know actually probably more about Japan I do about Egypt. I am a Catholic, so I do have kind of a biblical worldview, but I'm more of a kind of like an academic ethoc in the sense that I don't you know, I'm not a younger of creationists, or I'm not, you know, believing some of the things that some Freemasons believe, which are carryover what some evangelicals used to or believe in, which is more the kind of a literal interpretation of scripture and all that. So I'm a little more liberal on that topic. And I also was a boy scout, so but ufology is probably where I first started when I had my actual wu Wu experience. So I am an eyewitness of the second kind. I have contacted the FBI once. I have talked to Linda multi House. I have been on now a few times when we were helping her out cataloging a phenomenon that the UF is producing, and that was called the Mystery Boom phenomenon. And so far Luelsandre has not mentioned it. I'm keeping an ear out for that to see if he mentions that, but that might be in the future. We'll see. But something was going on between the years twenty eleven and twenty fourteen that caused media reports all around the country to start popping up local media and reach national at tension once. So that's a whole other topic. But I addressed this on the YouTube channel Suspect Sky Adrian's channel and he has compilation videos about UFOs and unidentified strange noises and other paranormal things. So I've made videos for him a few times. So that's now kind of where I'm shifting. I'm not making as many videos anymore. Back to college, I did, but I'm no longer in college, so I'm working now as a landscape designer and I live in Saint Louis, Missouri, but I did graduate from University of Iowa and Iowa State.
Speaker 4: Interesting, Yeah, thank you, that's wild you met a Yeah, that's the lady with the commut relationships.
Speaker 6: Right, Yeah. Yeah, Linda is still kicking. And she actually got a touched a sample of the act some of those UAP materials that Gary Nolan's mentioned in others. So that's pretty interesting that she got touched that he's he's the main guy that the Pentagon is using to disclose the whole existence of the supernatural phenomenons. And again, lou was not privileged to this until someone went to him. And I think that's Mike. I think it was Mullen or what's his name, the guy that hates Trump Clapper under the Obama administration, those higher officials, they're the ones that kicked all this off. So you can see why they probably didn't want Trump in power at the time. One reason, other geopilgal reasons, of course.
Speaker 7: Lots of reasons.
Speaker 2: So what what got you you interested in Atlantis?
Speaker 6: Well, again, it was more studying anthropology at the University of Iowa, and that's where I ran Across Ran Across and Graham Hancock of course. But also it's just like entertainment. I mean there's a there's an anime called Nadia which inspired Disney's Atlantis, which I loved both of those, and I think the Japanese one did it a little bit better. Yeah, yeah, I like that Disney didn't go straight to Zacharais Sitchens style and Eric Wondanka, whereas the original anime Nadia that inspired Atlantis, they went they were uh guy Neck Studio was inspired by zach Reiztitian Eric Wondanica, so there was more ancient alien route, whereas Disney did more of the spiritual route, which is what Graham Hancock was linking to. So I think the directors and writers they were listening to people at Graham Hancock and Zacharizichen comparing and how they're going to write their story.
Speaker 2: What's your thoughts on zachariz sisition.
Speaker 6: I'm not an ancient alien believer, and I can kind of explain that more at the end of the slides. No, maybe I used to be, but after experiencing this phenomenon firsthand multiple times as a eyewitness of the second kind, Yeah, this shit's not aliens. Wish it was, but you know which was sexy alien girls. But now I don't think so. I think it's a freak.
Speaker 8: So I think you and I might be in agreeance on that. I mean, I think people are seeing something. I think there's obviously some phenomenon going on. I don't necessarily think it's fucking et, but they are seeing something, you know, they're seeing fack in.
Speaker 6: Some capacadd Yeah, yeah, there's there's something going on, which David Grush is correct to say there are biologics. But there's a reason why they're avoiding the specific term of extraterrestrials in the in the DLD document, if you read it, they're avoiding that. But there is one clue that David Grush alluded to, and that's the phrase interdimensional. So, as a Catholic, when I hear that that's what I'm I think angels or demons or jins or what Japanese would call yokai or kami, so something a lot deeper than just you know, aliens in spaceships.
Speaker 5: Do you not think that these spiritual beings could take on these physical forms though, or maybe inhabit something of like some kind of biological form.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's what Catholics and muslim believe for over two thousand years, and the Egyptians that believe that. So yes, they physically can take avatar forms, but in limited time and space. So they're basically the gods of ancient Pazz. But they're not all powerful. They do have limitations because ultimately, as the Tamaism Plato explains, there is a cosmic god that keeps order over the lesser gods or the word gods and angels and demons are basically the same thing. They're just a semantically different thing based off cultural terminologies. Like the word angel means messenger but also can refer to watchers, but they're more like militaristic terms, like you know, a literal messenger from the military goes out and sends a message. They're using militaristic language in their theology, and that's how the ancient world worked because there was no separation of church and state in ancient times.
Speaker 8: I'm already on board.
Speaker 6: Yes to everything.
Speaker 7: Hermis was considered the messenger of Zeus that he carried the caduces Well, the caduceis was based off of this rod that the messengers who observed battlefield would carry so that people would kill them. So they had this big rod with these white streamers off of the thing. And so he was the angel of the god Zeus as well as these messengers on the battlefield being the angels of that king, whoever it is, commanding the armies.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and Hermes is believed. Some scholars argue that I maybe the former doctor michaels Heiser would argue that Hermis or the archangel Michael derived from the inspiration of Hermes motif and from Hermes, the Greek since got that inspiration from Anubis. So it does go back to the land of Atlantis, is what I argue. Atlantis.
Speaker 5: Most people would connect Hermes with both, but that's the first.
Speaker 2: Time I've heard.
Speaker 6: Yeah again, I wouldn't get too attached to these place these names on so called angels, because real angels. We have no idea what the hell their names are, right, We get these titles like Gabriel or no, so Rafayel for example, it just means the healing angel or it's a title phrase. It's not meant to be like literally his name is Rafayel. No, there's many iterations of that.
Speaker 2: That's why not magic. He's known for being a healing angel.
Speaker 6: Because what you just said, Yeah, so when you invoke, like if Catholics invoke that, some caps might take it literal like he's literally named that, But it doesn't really matter that whatever interdimensional beings around you, they might heal you from you know, I don't know, kidney stones or something, if you have real severe pain, if depending on your spiritual state, they could enter. I think Madam Blovotsky and other occultists believe that that, yes, you can summon angels through psionics is when now what they're calling it, but it's basically prayer meditation.
Speaker 2: Ug all right, so uh we can go next time?
Speaker 4: Su Oh, that's right, I'm controlling it my beads.
Speaker 9: There we go.
Speaker 6: So I guess getting I had a falling away from you know, Randall Carlson and Graham Hancock mainly because you know, as I studied at McBride Hall at the University of Iowa, was on the upper left hand that building. That's why I first heard about their names. I'm like, oh, my professor actually mentioned them, so that was interesting. So after he mentioned them, I dug deep and I started to kind of fall for it, and I started to believe that maybe Atlantis is basically North and South America. But then I realized, uh, that's a mistake, because it was basically Christopher Columbus assuming that maybe that's Atlantis. And he's one of the first to promote this idea, so that's why he named the first islands the Antilles or and Tilias, and from there, since Columbus set that president others like father Charles Brazio de Borgia. I can't say he's a French dude, but he's the first one that really fall in love of the Mayan culture. He was a Catholic priest and archaeologist, and he did a lot of work on Mayan history and really trying to analyze that. I think Dan de d Dunker has mentioned him in one of his videos and details, so I do alaud him for that. But from there. You know, he influenced ignatious Donnelly and Ignatia. Donald was politically motivated more so, and he went to put his nationalist place attachment of Atlantis in the Americas, or at least maybe in the Central Atlantic, because there was a basic misconception between Atlantic Ocean and Atlantic Sea. So that's where the confusion's coming about. People thinking it's literally in the Atlantic Ocean. But that's not the Greek's perspective at the time of you know, Solon, or the time of even Plato some sense, So there's some misconceptions on. You know, Graham and Random are kind of using Atlantis as more of a concept to represent a lost civilization befour hours before the Ice Age. And that's fine. And I told Graham once on Facebook, you know, it would be good to not use the name Atlantis in his in his documentary Ancient Apocalypse, and he actually did, surprisingly avoid using that name because I think he understands now that Okay, historically, when you look into the deeper brains of Plato, it's pretty clear it has nothing to really do with the Americas or but you know, so now it's people have broadened the term Atlantis just means something something wesation past. And no thanks to Hollywood too. It's really Hollywood that brainwashed a lot of people.
Speaker 7: To give you a little bit of pushback.
Speaker 6: Though.
Speaker 7: We can't forget about Francis Bacon's book The New Atlantis, which really did inspire a lot of Founding fathers and how they wanted to form the country.
Speaker 6: And you know, yes, because right, yeah, because that's why an well, the Freemasons, Yeah, when they when the early Freemasons came to America, so they really thought that the Americas was that continent that Plato was speaking about. But there are simply some translation errors at that early period before Benjamin Jowad updated that. But even Benjamin Jowa or the British translator, got some basic things wrong. But the night, I'd say ninety five percent or more is correct. But there's a few things like is it nine thousand or is it nine hundred? Or do you divided by the three seasons that'smatched in the Middle East, or is it by the lunar calendar? So there's some confusion on the translations. And more likely I'm gonna have to blame US Catholics for that because of probably a bunch of monks in Italy or France that messed up some translations that ended up eventually getting to England. So over time people thought when when the Romans named or when the Romans emphasized that the straitcherche of Bulture is this and this new pillars of Hercules, everyone assumed it was outside that. But when you actually read Tomatos and Critaias, it's saying it's subdued inside the pillars, but in the they're denoting a different pillars than in Tamais, So there's two pillar locations. And that's according to George sarn Titi's and I think it's Johanna James who promoted Jack Kelly's documentary Atlanti's Puzzle, and George Santezi's was actually one of my researchers, and he is correct to realize that Atlantis does have something to do with literally North Africa. So credit to Jimmy from Bright Inside for figuring that out as well. Atlantis is definitely associated to the continent of North Africa, but not just Africa. Basically, anything that's the Middle East and North Africa to the Greeks was Atlantis the continent, but the island is something specific again, it might be a translation there too. Is it island or is it oasis? How do we translate that from Greek to French to Italian whatever in English? So there might be some mistakes along there on how Plato is emphasizing the idea of an island. Is he saying island in a poetic sense or is he saying it actually is like an oasis because Egypt was surrounded by sand, a sea of sand.
Speaker 7: Well, there's also the esoteric angle of Tomais and Critius, which seems to get a lot more attention from the academics then the actual there could be one, you know, in reality. So if you're that, yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're correct. I was gonna show you something. Wait do you see that link down there?
Speaker 2: Oh go back?
Speaker 6: Can you click on that and you can open that? And I think it was Father Charles that he kind of presents some esoteric ideas. Yeah, and click on that map fourteen eighty that. Yeah, so this is the map that may click it again. Oh, I don't know if you can zoom in, but in this map, this is what basically Randall, Carls and Graham Hancock are basing Atlantis on because Originally, you know, back in the old days when they wrote maps, maps were more of an artistic thing. It wasn't exactly detailed detail because they just simply didn't know how the all the exact shapes of islands and everything. But they're pretty close, you know, maybe fifty percent sixty percent, pretty accurate. But they put the Antilles or Atlantius in these. I was near the Azores, and they thought that was associated with Atlantis because at this time in the fourteenth century, some some thought that it was outside the pillars, but George Sorountisi is saying, no, it's more likely inside the pillars. And then there's another map that kind of shows why that would be. But that's that's an interesting map, I thoughts. But everything Graham Hancock ran across and believe in is based off this kind of this old map that is just saying that it has something to do with the Azores. But that's a misconception because people were still discovering new land. They just simply didn't know the translations because there was no map by Erodus. The map we see from Heradus is just made up in the eighteen hundreds, it's not he made up.
Speaker 7: Also, Hercules is a character in Greek mythology that represents their ability to expand and go out of these areas that were known to them before. So the Pillars of Hercules keep getting pushed back the more they discover in Western Europe, and a lot of people don't realize that at the time of Plato that was a very different place called the Pillars of Hercules than they are today.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and there's multiple Pillars of Hercules locations, according to what George Santeitiz found, and he said, it's another reference to the aege and c. So if you go back, I maybe there's another map I think I have. Oh, let's see if you can go back, you go back to slides. I think the links on there. But this is an interesting map.
Speaker 2: I thought, oh yeah, yeah, I just went in a book and make it larger.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 6: I know, the original map I think is at the University of Minnesota. But yeah, this is a in a I think it's in a book. Yeah, okay, but there's yeah, it's an old photographer. Now, this is the writings of that what's his name father, the French priests of archaeologists that went to Mexico. So he's the one that started to think that Atlantis was Central America basically, and he thought that there was a connection with the Bible, and he's correct, but he started to think, you know, and there won food as the discovering new Land, and they're discovering the minds and looking at these pyramids, they're like, oh my gosh, you know, that's amazing. So he fell in love with that culture at the time and learning all about it, and he wanted to place it in Central America or have something to do with Central America. But in reality, that's when the Freemasons started to realize, Okay, maybe this is not correct. So Freemasons started to really honor Egypt more, which is why a lot of their temples are Egyptian style, because they realized in geopolitical philosophy or terms, that Egypt is the first true nation state, and that's because of the typology it has that forced it to be cohesive compared to other regions like Babylon or in China, it took a long time to consolidate power, but Egypt was considered the first true nation state, and that is why the Freemasons honored Egypt so much. Because Egypt was kind of like a symbol of America, like a new atlantischools. You know, that's that's where a lotsation.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, so uh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I mean I can't read that as French, but there are some translations. But this is an original scan copy of his book that explains. But he started this, this priest really, you know, he wasn't I mean, I don't think the Catholic Church really supported it, but he his work. At the time, they accepted it because you know, they're still discovering the new world. To them, it was all new and it was naturally the logic was, well, this is a new lost world, this is Atlantis, because they were correlating to this idea that is Atlantis loss. But when you actually read Plato, majority of Tomatoes Cortaias is not about Atlantis. Atlantis is simply the foundation example used for a broader cosmological understanding of the universe to fit to a geopolitical allegory. That's where it gets a little confusing.
Speaker 7: Right, He's talking more about the ideal state, and there's this angle that keeps popping up, is the city state versus the nation state, and those were the.
Speaker 6: Greeks hadn't really yeah, because the Greeks didn't really have a nation state, they had city states, but when they went to Egypt, there was the first nation state they encountered was Egypt. So then they were starting to question about the whole idea of geopolitics and how you form a state. What's the best way? Did Egyptians have the best way? But Egyptians tend to be more authoritarian because they're forced to buy agriculture, whereas in Greece it's a more sporadicallypirse agriculture between mountains and valleys, and it wasn't as unified, so it took more time for warfare to unify that region by force. But in Egypt was there wasn't as much warfare as like you see maybe in Babylon, because Babylon didn't have a fertile plane. As Plato describes, there was a fir tile plane. And he said on either side of this plain there were mountains. But the translation again from mountains may be partially wrong, but he says they're not very high, so he's implying that you could see across this plane. But then he says there's rivers through the plane. So I'm like, okay, so old Brichter of Straubenheind Germany is arguing another researcher. He's saying, well, maybe that's referring to a river, valley or a delta, and that's where he kind of correlate. He didn't say Egypt pacifically, but he was trying to leave it open to Okay, okay, it must be referring to some kind of natural typology of a river, and there's only a few civilizations in the Middle East that could that could be so, but people everybody thinks, you know, pillars of Bercles is a stretch of Boulta, and it's correct Plato was inferring that. But in the Timaeis or Creteus, they're referring to two different types of pillars, the Aegean Sea and then the Mediterranean. So the priest's decie is saying that you Greeks are from the little Sea and we're from the big Sea.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 6: They're trying to, like, you know, say, we're the older civilization and you're earning about your loss history from us. So that's why the Greeks are going to the Egyptians to learn about their lost history or so On's potentially we don't know if someone went to Egypt, it's not enough records, but more likely he did. It wouldn't have been that hard for him to travel over. But imagine if you're a Greek, you know, at the time of seven hundred BC, and you land in Egypt for the first time, seeing mego withic structures and temples, you would be shocked. It would be an Atlantean.
Speaker 2: Kind of world.
Speaker 6: So it sparks stories and all the trade issues in economics and politics and then.
Speaker 7: And all the major Greek thinkers had to go to Egypt to be inducted into their mysteries. And Herodotus even writes about this place. We know where it is today, but they're just not willing to excavate it. It's actually in a place that they it's like two football fields underground, and so this underground mystery school that was talked about in Herotodus was found, but they're just not excavating it. So it you know, it makes me wonder about Atlantis and all the rest of this stuff, about what's actually being kept from us and what's actually being let out. But I understand it. It's because there's a dam nearby and the entire place is flooded, so all of this underground chamber that they had is now completely you know, flooded. It's a giant sewer system and they don't want to have to mess around with all this hydrology from the dam to actually excavate. So it's frustrating.
Speaker 6: The Oswan dam.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's close to it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, they have moved to some of the temples, but it's it does make me one if there were a few temples they left underwater intentionally is possible, but yeah, I mean literally in modern days, we turned Egypt into Atlantis by flooding that part of the region, But the majority of the actual Atlantis, the island was the Delta, Like that was the geopetically most important locations to the Persians, to the Greeks, because that's where they got their their beer, their bread, and it's shipped up by the Phoenicians into into Greece and into the Tartessian region of Spain and Italy. We go back to the slides. I can kind of explain more.
Speaker 8: I have a quick question for you. Sure, are you familiar with Gary Wayne at all? Like the Genesis sixth guy? Are you familiar with him?
Speaker 6: Is that the paper by the CIA on Eden.
Speaker 8: No, he's like he talks a lot about what Jules, you know who I'm talking about.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I keep having a couple of people try to pressure me to get him on. I need to hit him up.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he's really cool. But he talks a lot about Atlantis. And one of his theories is like Atlantis was like this huge city and places like Egypt.
Speaker 5: And like the worldwide civilization. Right, maybe the capital that the island may have been the capitol or the place where you know they that's partly convened because there were twelve families I think rumored to have control of these civilizations, and the head of it being Atlas, right, this god Atlas, and then like yeah.
Speaker 8: Those places are like they're like satellite cities to Atlantis.
Speaker 9: They're like little breakaway.
Speaker 8: I'm glad you're here because you said it more, you said it better than I did. But yeah, that's basically the theory. And I think, I mean it could have legs, you know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think if you make the claim too big, it becomes unrealistic to actual archaeological records. So that's where maybe he might have too much of a New Age perspective, and he makes the story bigger than it really is. And that's what that priest did, and you know it was ignacious Dolly and that priest and eventually Graham Hackle Randam, they're just they're making the story so much bigger than it really is. In reality, it all goes back to the origins of geopolitics and the origins of agriculture and history. It doesn't have anything to do with the new world of Central America or South America. So I wouldn't broad that much because we would have abundance amounts of evidence of that. If you're making such a massive claim. I don't know who this guy is, but some like you know, Exact Rights, Citenary Front Tank, and they make these stories so much bigger than it really is. And I think that's that's called the historians fallacy, where we're trying to paint our globalistic worldview to this law civilization, but in reality, you know, we would we would have found that evidence by now and wouldn't be you know, spear points and a few arrowheads. It would be very clear, you know, steel swords, petrified in stone or foundation stones or granite slabs, because you know, if you go to corporate buildings today, that a lot of them have lots of slate of granted everywhere for their buildings and their fancy lawyer offices, and you would find that stuff. It would be buried over time, and when it's buried, is actually preserved compared to.
Speaker 7: The So how much we agree and disagree with the exact same time. So I'm fully on board with the idea that there could be this Egyptian Atlantis idea, Right, I think that's that's definitely a possibility. But at the same time, I look at all of the Ogum text and all the rest of these Dolmans in North America and these other things, and I'm like, well, this kind of seems a little bit Atlantis too. I think there's probably a lot of different, uh you know, combinations or recombinations of how people went back and forth across the Atlantic that maybe didn't get recorded and didn't have much to do with Tommais and Critias.
Speaker 6: That's where I'm stretching the story away from the primary source, which is Plato in his Topaus Critis and the Republic. See, we can't take Atlantis out of the context of the work of the Republic, which is completely about which civilization, the Persians, and which civilization built round cities? The Persians. They have two of them. You can see them from satellite view. One's called derabogerd On, one's called Gore. So is there a possible conflation that Plato is taking Persian motifs and infusing that with Egyptian motifs and possibly hit type because he's just space. He's saying anything that's not Europa is Atlantis. So that's why the Atlas Mountains are named Atlantis. That's why Atlantia sometimes is referred to the Romans as Ethiopia. So Jimmy is right to put it back in Africa. But we want to make the story bigger.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 6: There might be other civilizations that are lost, but they have nothing to really do with Plato's Atlantis. Like you know, gobecuy Tepe is very close, you know, to Greece in some sense, but Plato had no idea of that civilization. He didn't care about that. What he cared about is the brown people conquering the white people. Because the hit Tipes and the Assyrians and the Egyptians were the big empires of the time and they were starting to expand up into Greece, So this was the proto Hellenes would have been the Mysonians, and actually the Mycenians probably would have been darker skinned, a little bit more tan Mediterranean at that time, because the Mycenians mixed with the Minoans, and the Minoans definitely traded with the Egyptians. And there's one well, I kind of follow my slides here here we actually you can go to the next slide so I can get a burying where I'm at. So yeah, So basically it's just makes logical sense to ask the question. You know, if Plato says that Atlantis stretches from Libya to Asia, and he says it's it's bigger than that, he's referring to this vast continent, and that vast continent has to be Africa and Asia or specifically the Middle East, because he's talking about a war he's emphasizing. And in Freemasonry, there's a lot of kind of you know, understanding of the kind of the political worldview, but also spiritual mixed and so the Freemasons and the Vatican and the Persians, in the ancient Greeks, they all honored Egypt because Egypt came first before anyone else when it comes to the first true nation state. So you know, like you know, HARRIEUS Truman was a thirty third degree Freemason, I believe he was. And you know, you probably understood that it has something to do with Egypt. And that's why you have an obelisk in this center of Washington, d C. And why a lot of Freemason temples are inspired by Egyptian architecture because they were the first architects. They were the first nation state, the political entity that unified first before Babylon. It wasn't until Sargon of a Cod came and forced unification and developed the Acadian civilization. So when people say, oh, the Garden of Eden super, no, that super was no paradise. It was a hellhole ten degrees hotter on average in Egypt, not a Mediterranean climate. There's no black soil to create enough fertility for ag culture, and there's no monumental architecture at the level of Egypt. So it's so stupid that even jobbles kind of latch onto that. But that's just a misconception because over time, when they first discovered and learned about the Muslim world, you know, they're confusing some of the Muslim writings with the Biblical texts, and they didn't have all the Biblical texts, so they start thinking, well, you know, maybe it's literally Babylon over here. But over time place names changed. There was a place called Babylon Fortress in Cairo, but also Babylon in Iraq. And there's the Gihon River was sometimes associated with the Nile. But then there's Land of kush Can be Ethiopia, but also in Iran. So it gets confusing because these place things are being recycled over and over. That's why it's confused about Well, one thing, we know for sure it's not Easter Island, as Dandity Dunker might arch you has nothing to do with that because Plaosa's elephants.
Speaker 7: Well, there was a species of elephant that went extinct with the end of the Carthaginian Empire that was in North Africa. So they have all one. Yeah, yeah, a smaller version. That's what they took across the Alps.
Speaker 6: And they got those from Africa. There's a small speed scent not small, yeah, relatively small to the main elephants in Sub Sahara, Africa. But there was a North African elephant, and the Egyptians basically killed them all for used them in warfare or made for labor as well, So that's not other question. But they were a hindrance to the agriculture, so Egyptians basically wipe them out, and then the Romans eventually too, but they used them for eventually into circuses and things like that and for display. But yeah, they were They got up to I think islands near Greece or Crete and spread up into Rome. So there were these elephants. So when Playto speaks about that, they did exist at the time in that region. They got them through trade from Egypt.
Speaker 8: So they're fucking elephant killers. That saddens meant.
Speaker 6: Stopping crops, but they're so cute.
Speaker 8: Listen, are you saying Egypt could be Atlantis? Like that's the misconception is like they read they they came up with this name Atlantis, but really they were describing Egypt.
Speaker 6: Is that like the takeaway here? That's what when when some of the dialogues in Plato's speak they say, oh, you Socrates always make up stories about Egypt. There's some phrase like that, because that's exactly a Platos dude, Plato is taking socrates ideas and making up a story about Egypt. He's basically using Egypt as an allegory but putting a good spin on it against the other Atlanteans. And there's another Atlanteans that everyone forgets, and it's associated to the war, and it's not the Egyptians, it's the Hittites, Turkey Anatolia. So again that's why I say Plato says across the sea, so across the Greek world, either through the gen c or all the way down to Egypt and Palestine, that region was another world to them, completely different typologies. That was the Atlantean old world. So when Plato speaks about the khaliplist in the Republic, he's speaking about the future new world of the Greek world and using democracy, well semi democracy, but they all women to vote, but they're debating about whether it keep that monarchic system or democracy. And there's a divide. And when Plato's writing the story, he's keeping in con of the Persian wars. So to the to Plato, Persia is the neo Atlanteans. Hence why there's round cities. So there actually are one mile diameter long palace round cities that are completely wiped out over time by Alexander the Great and other wars. And he's associated with the Persian world order and Egypt is a part of that. But he wants to put a good spin sort of on Egypt because they want to make an alliance of Egypt against the Persians. And he's talking about older warters, saying, hey, we can beat back the Persians because we did it before, and the Egyptian said, we did it before, and that old war was with the Hittites. Now we can. I'll show you my sources on that. We can go next slide and I can explain where I get that from.
Speaker 8: Did you watch Black Panther Part two? No, by any chance, I was just gonna say they put a lot of shit in the Marvel movies. Obviously a lot of people know about that, but they made it seem like and also like Aqua Man right with Atlantis, like it still exists and it's all sunk in and shit, so you don't believe any of that stuff, like it's somewhere so far as.
Speaker 6: Each of us have ruins underwater. And now maybe they don't go back to the time of the actual date of the century eruption, which is one thousand, six hundred BC. And if you take away the nine thousand and use the nine hundred date, which is what these authors are all arguing. And so these researchers are basically saying, it doesn't make logical sense if they say that proto Athenians existed, who could that be? It must be the mace Andeans and they And once in the nineteen fifties we learned about the Santorini eruption, we realized that the center in eruption was a big, major event. It was not just your normal volcano eruption. It was actually a super massive volcano going boom with two thousand mega tons Castle Bravos fifty ton fifty megatons.
Speaker 2: So John G.
Speaker 6: Bennett and Jayquin Griffiths and Ryan's Carpenter, they're all saying it has to do with Sanerini. But what's confusing is they thought this associated Atlantis is the Minoans. No, and Plato is clear that it's across the Atlantic Sea, and the original Atlantic Sea, or to George Sarantigis and others, is the Mediterranean. It's not the Atlantic Ocean. Because you got to rotate that map and the way the Greeks are looking at the world, as they're saying, across the sea, there's this paradise island filled with elephants, and Plato says it doesn't rain, and there's monumental architecture and all that. So he's using Egypt as that island within the larger continent.
Speaker 7: Everybody forgets about the ten thousand. So in four oh one BC you have this group of ten thousand mercenaries who were hired by a Persian prince to go invade the land of Summer, and this is where they find out about all of these really ancient structures that they didn't know existed. So there was a whole civilization over to the east of them that they had just discovered. This is one of the reasons that, uh, you know, Alexander the Great went as far east as he did is because he was reading the stories of the ten thousand and he wanted to find out what was actually happening in the ancient world, because this was far more ancient than what they had, so a lot of that stuff really did.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it ultimately is related to the Persians, because the Persians are the real Aryans, the original neo Atlanteans. I guess in some sense that some of these authors would argue, but like the main author, Jay Guin Griffiths, he's looking at the actual descriptive details in Tamaeus and Critaeus and he's realizing that there are certain descriptives like he noticed that I misspoke a little bit on Mike and Dave's podcast, but it was actually ja gu and Griffiths that argue that Plato's leaving some things out. He's not mentioned certain things like the coconut, so there's no coconut. But he does mention that there are like palm trees, and there's legome and cereals and certain other He says there's a lot bents of agriculture, flat plane elongated. So all these other descriptives seem to be alluding to Egypt, especially when he says it doesn't rain in Atlantis, only in the winter times. So that clearly puts it back to North Africa because people think that, oh, it never rains in Egypt. No, it does rain in Egypt. So that's where you know Ran Across or Graham Hancock and Robert Viola might be gaining things wrong because they say, oh, there's no rain on the Sphinx. Now it's rained. Egypt just had a flood back in like twenty twenty or twenty twenty three, I think it was. It was like three inches of rain in like one hour. So they do get erosion. So there's clear evidence of Mediterranean medicanes coming in once in a while. I mean there's one that killed twenty thousand people like three years ago that it was in Libya. That's because of a flash flood. So it does rain in Egypt, just not as often, mostly in the wintertime. So Plato says that detail and he knows he says that detail is like, okay, this has to do with something with North Africa, because he says, this island of Atlantis faces the sea. So Plato's trying to describe a delta. It's literally facing the sea, and there's a shoal of mud. There was liqual. Fact he can say, we're legal faction be saying Atlantis was sinking. So if there's a massive earthquake caused by a supermassive volcano or tsunami, a combination of multiple things, then yeah, the delta would sink and there will be mud in the way. And we see very ruin underwater in Egypt.
Speaker 7: Right, and you could even see again. Back to Alexander the Great, where did he make his city is right at the end of the Egyptian delta. You know, he's thinking about the same sort of Atlantis type idea. That's why he's picking that area. And he's the one who surveyed it and created the outlook or the outlay for the city before it was even built, so there was a lot of influence.
Speaker 6: That's the confusion. If you go to the next slide, the confusion is between three skins. Plato gives us one scale, the continent. The second scale is the island in a continent, which is a little weird, and then he says the city state. The question is is he conflating the Persian cities, assuming they're just as old as Egypt, with Egypt, because sometimes they believe that Egypt was like kind of like the Persians, they were a big empire, and maybe the Egyptians kind of lied and said, oh, yeah, we were a big empire. We conquered those Hittites and those persons. They could have been lying because there's a legend of Cisus Stress and cis Striss was a Pharaoh to believe that conquered Anatolia, because if you look at you know, Hittite architecture and styles, it's clearly influenced by Egypt. The styles and the rulership system is modeled off of Egypt and their influences that because they were trading and eventually they were even exchanging you know, princes and princesses and having treaties, and eventually they had war at the Battle of Cadesh. So to the Greeks, yeah, they're conflating a few other regions in the Middle East with round states. But it's possible, well, there was a round lost city state in Egypt, because the Egyptian hieroglyphic city is a circle with an X, so it's possible Egypt may have once had a round city at the capitol of Heliopolis, but it's been so recycled over and over. You know, with Cairo modern day Caro being built on top, it would be almost impossible to find it because you've got a whole city on top of it. Because Egypt's been so recycled, because the density of the region is so dense, and that's why we call it this garden paradise. The original Garden of Eden. So Plato's Atlantis is basically one and the same with the story of the Garden of Eden. He's probably beating Ugarytic texts or something, and he's putting his own spin on it for political reasons.
Speaker 7: Right, And that Yugoretic text was the unification of Hittite culture and Egyptian culture, because they were right there on that borderline, and they took all of those elements from both into their mythology and into their architecture and all the rest of that stuff as well, and they played a huge role in before of the Canaanite Phoenicians later on. So you know, you've got all of these different influences creating this milieu, and especially in Egypt. It was recycled by the Greeks later on because they were obsessed with Egypt. That's one of the reasons why Alexander went down there, and why is generals occupied that place is the Ptolemy's for hundreds of years after.
Speaker 6: So they needed the wheat is the main thing they needed. You know, if you've got the origins of agriculture established in Egypt, you know Greece didn't produce as much agriculture until their empire expanded. But yeah, that's where like the Persians conquered Egypt because they wanted their agriculture, because that was literally a guard in paradise. So when Plato spent emphasized about in the Tomatos, this this lush you know, paradise and these allotments and they're ruled by twelve kingdoms, which is a reference most likely to the no marks of Egypt where you have a governorship, which is why the Freemasons kind of honored Egypt because you have like there's the governor regions and then there's one president, one pharaoh that rules them all and they're not allowed to war with each other. It was actually it was when they became too avarice in their power and they wanted to expand. So this is where maybe Plato or solon and is conflating the hit Tites with the Egyptians because they're basically say, oh, they're one and the same, and they're not really, but they were influenced by Egypt, sure, But that's where the point is. You know, they're conflating that because of the Persians, because the Persians did occupy of Egypt and the Hittites, so they're saying that there was an older Atlantic kingdom before the Persians, and that's a reference more likely to the Trojan Wars. That's the war that it was inferring upon.
Speaker 7: In Homer prior to the Bronze Age collapse. The Bronze Age collapse wiped out the memory of the ancient world, and that's what they were constantly trying to get back. Is that memory before the bronzege collapse.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there was a Yeah, there was a lapse of time and Greek civilization, though not much was really going on. It was slow progression until they recovered after the Santorini eruption, so one thousand six hundre boom, the war stops. So basically, Plato's implying that both sides were destroyed in this war, the Greeks and the hit Tips and the Egyptians are telling it the story as a sort of an outside perspective, although in the next paragraph, this is where it's confusing, because Plato's saying first the island of Atlantis, and then he jumps to talk about the war, so people would think, oh, well, it was the people from the island that are the ones causing the war. No, that's not actually what the Tomato critics is saying. It's just there's a paragraph change and he's just talking about a different region now. So Plato's scaling out now, and that's the problem because you know, back in those days they have a good sense of location and bearing. So if Platos first starts at this large scale continent, then the island, then the city state, and conflating that the war with maybe being Egypt too, because the Egyptians might want to take credits saying yeah, those hit tights, they were part of our civilization, because that goes back to legend of cis Striss.
Speaker 7: In a way, it's so important for people to remember the esoteric nature of this. He's binding a bunch of locations and a bunch of different data to paint a picture of what he's trying to get across as the political message behind the piece that he's writing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and there's more likely it's the biblical stories, well not you know, modern day Bibles, but the actual scrolls of ancient times from the Hebrews, from the Zoroastrians and the Babylonians, you know, in the Hindus as well, pe simply in Pakistan, Indos Valley when they talk with dark Kalie Age, it is a reference to an actual event that happened, because people think the super mass volcano, Oh, it's just that local region, but no, it would have a climactic effect over the whole planet, just as the Mount Tambora had effect like in the eighteen hundreds. It would cause more rain events on rivers more, you know, it might make things cooler for about one or two years. Temperature could drop at culture starts to die off in Europe, so people start floating down and that's where you get the Indo Arians. They start moving south. So something happened in the Indos Valley that forced the migration from the ox civilization down into India. And that's so where you get the so called reference to Indo Ariyans. But it's really the Oxas civilization that gave birth to the Iranians and eventually moved down into the vegan cultures to established that. Now Indians, you know, they obviously are a little nationalistics, so they have debates about that. They don't like the idea that it was the Oxs civilization came down. But the record, archaeological record shows that Mohendro Daro and other cities in Pakistan. They just kind of collapsed right around year one thousand, seven hundred to one thousand, six hundred PC, and that happens to be around the Centerini eruption, So something may have caused a climactic shift that shifts the geoputical chessboard.
Speaker 7: It also hit the Mesopotamian region really hard too. This is you know, a major.
Speaker 9: Right, Yeah.
Speaker 6: So that's where the biblical stories come in. So people think the flood story is separate from the Garden of Edenstor, but in reality they're the same. They're just separated by different scribes are trying to maybe make it more simplistic, to make it more allegorical or more details. So it wasn't until the Acadian periods that these records start coming out and it shows from the airdo story. We can actually date the actual artifacts and we can launch we say, well, if that tablet is actually dated to around one thousand, six hundred BC, they might have wrote that story, you know, a few fifty years or maybe twenty years after the event. Same thing with the Mahama. All these stories were written after the Centornianus event. There's we can carbon date all this stuff, and they're all dating after that. They're not dating older. But people think that the Bible story the Genesis, oh that's two thousand BC, the flood happened. No, the oldest evidence that dates to these tablets are no older than one thousand, six hundred BC, and the maximum date for the centurion in eruption is one thousand and seven hundred BC. So some I think something happened in the Mediterranean region because the Priests of Science is saying the destruction happened in the homeland of the Greeks. You Greeks were destroyed and you lost your history basically, But the Nile we recovered faster, and naturally the most powerful civilization at the time would recover faster and would not be destroyed. So the logic that, oh, and advance civilization would get destroyed and be completely wiped out is illogical because it would be harder to erode a civilization that loses more shit compared to a small civilization.
Speaker 7: Right, and they had the food, they had the floods, They had the food, and that was the most important part in building back whatever civilization they had, So I mean that was the bread basket of all of the Mediterranean, kate Go ignored as this powerful force in that civilization, as well as a powerful spiritual force in all these different regions as well.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I think there's definitely a connection. As these other authors I showed, they all say that there must be some connection back to the Biblical record. So Plato is basically taking these Mesopotamian stories and Egyptian stories, because Egypt has records of a massive rainy evet called it in the Tempestila, and they've dated that to around one thousand, five hundred and fifty BC, so pretty close to the date. And when you actually take the translation of the nine hundred year hypothesis, it puts that to around one thousand, five hundred and fifty BC. Now give or take a margin of air of maybe fifty to one hundred years. So I'm open to the possibility that there are some carbon dates that are slightly off by may fifty to one hundred years, because we do have like the Dixon relic in the Pyramid that is dated to three thousand over three thousand BC. Now, they said, well, maybe that's very old wood possibility, but I highly doubt they probably took the wood from a branch more likely, which the branch will be younger than the center core of a tree or Yeah, so it's possible there are margin of errors. I'm not ruining that. I can't jump to what random Cars and Graham Hancocks say, because we need the swords. Okay, we have dinosaur bones. Where are the swords? Okay, we got stuff that's very old and present served. We should have petrified artifacts as something Roy hold, but there's nothing. Well, yeah, I see, we have found that's very.
Speaker 7: That could go to a lot of chandlers. That could go back to a lot of chandelers. So if you look at the channeling of the Sleeping profit what's his name, I keep forgetting his name, Caser. Yeah, when he talks about Atlantis, he's talking about a different type of technology altogether, sort of like a crystal and technology necessarily more advanced in terms of uh, you know, weapons and armor and all the rest of this stuff. He's thinking more of like crystallography or some kind of resonant technology. And we see in all of these doors different structures, right right, You see these different type of spiritual focuses on megalithic sites as opposed to having you know, the best swords and the best weapons, and you know, it's it's more of a shift away from that, more towards the interior world as opposed to the exterior.
Speaker 6: But again, Edgar Casey is being influenced by the old occultic age in the eighteen hundreds, you know, or even before that, by that one priest and ignacious Donnelly and their their worldview was so fixated on the Americas, and Edgar Casey's making the story bigger really is. It's more of a spiritual allegory for him. And I think you mentioned like flying cars. I don't think Atlantis had that. No, again, that's the concept idea of Atlantis, and that's because you know, I think the occult was in eighteen hundreds really wanted to make Atlantis bigger than it really was, because they're trying to make some sense sense of the world at the time. Because Casey, she was still being born sort.
Speaker 2: Of, he was.
Speaker 7: He was actually saying that they were not as advanced as all the rest of the more flowery authors have put it. He just said that they had a different way of achieving some similar things without having all of these flying cars. Yeah, because the flying cars, like chariots. That's sort of yeah, mentioned chariots.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he Plato mentions chariots, you know, he mentions, yeah, horses, of course, he mentions. Big clue is he uses atlantisposes the most ferocious animal in the land. Okay, well, what could that be? The hippo? The lion. More likely the lion is what he's referring to, but he says it kind of a poetic way. He's trying to basically describe Africa to the Greek world that's never visited Africa for the first time. They've never seen a lion in their life, so it's a he's he's kind of talking. Imagine him talking in you know, an amphitheater stage, and he's kind of exaggerating what Socrates is saying. You know, he Socrates poses crazy stories about uh Egypt's Middle East from Haradus and others.
Speaker 7: There is a Middle Eastern lion. There's a Mediterranean lion that used to live back in that time period that's now completely as well. So it's the same situation as the elephants, Like, there are these animals that we're talking about.
Speaker 6: But we don't Barbary lion I think it was called Yeah, yeah, so that existed, possibly even at the time of the Greeks. But yeah, it's more likely. But the majority of those animals that Plato's describing, he's referencing to what the writings of Radus is giving to him. So more than likely it's logical. We don't know Plato used Heradus, but it's logical he was probably reading Homer. He was probably reading Socrates and Solon and Haradus and others, so that's where he's getting his information from. And it's possibly Plato even visited Egypt. Some schours say he even visited Egypt, so if he did, he probably was like, woh, I gotta tell a story. And also there was a Heliky Heliki earthquake that happened in Greece, was a small earthquake but killed a lot of people, might kill people he knew, so that may have triggered also his story or reminded him of an older story that Solon was speaking of and Socrates. But again we referring to Edgar Casey's idea of Atlantis. I think he's still making it bigger than it really is, and I don't think it has anything to do with a global civilization whatsoever now global at the time of the Egyptians perspective, like, yeah, we are the center of the world, and even to this day they're sort of like the center of the world in.
Speaker 7: Terms of chance. I just I just take it as a spiritual lesson, like he's not necessarily giving us the actual facts, but he's sort of spiritualizing what he sees as this vision of Atlantis and all the rest of the stuff as well. So it's far more spiritual than it is actual factual.
Speaker 2: But.
Speaker 6: Political because he's using cosmological case at the end, it's about politics. It's about rulership. How do you set up a kingdom a nation state? And the Greeks are trying to learn from the Egyptians, so he's using the Old world as an example, and the old world to them was the Middle East.
Speaker 7: Well in America was the mound builders, right, and so you have that influence with Casey as well.
Speaker 6: Yeah, again, I think Casey was more influenced by us what's his name, Ignatius Donnelly. And I think again, you can't let your nationalism or place attachment of your culture where you're living now dictate actual writings of the perspective of played on Solon because they were just concerned about the Persians. Okay, the big band persons out to get them, and they wanted to blame the Persians and the Hittites. And that's that's it's always politics that's influencing stories. Even in the biblical stories. People think, oh, I do believe living peacefully in the garden. But in reality, if you think about it, it's just it's a smaller allegory, simplistic creation story to describe a larger event, and that's elaborated in the Exodus. So the Exodus is just the elaborated version of Genesis. They're not separated by time and space necessarily, So the so called character of Moses, a character of Noah may have been living at the same time. Whoever they symbolized. They were probably Egyptians more likely. That's but it's so fragmented because all this stuff was consolidated under King Davids and Solomon, and they're trying to figure out who the hell all these characters are, and there's different translations, and you know, they didn't have Google scholar to figure it out, so they just started amalgamating it all together and smushing it and thinking that these characters were literal or they tried to piece a new creation story to fit their new national identity in the Palestinian Israel region because they wanted to break away from Egypt. Because remember Egypt controlled Palestine and Hittite and the Hittites did too for a very long time, and the people living there were always kind of had animosity against the Egyptians and the Hittites because those were the two big superpowers.
Speaker 7: Well, the Hittite certainly had a lot of animosity towards the Egyptians. They in fact inverted the Egyptian pantheon just to get back at them for being, you know, sort of slave or servant to them for so long. So they had a real inversion to Egyptian theology, which I think plays out again and again in the Bible.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well it's ironic because the origins of basically Matheism probably started in Egypt, and then it eventually it morphed over time from evolving into Astrianism and eventually the Hebrew gods. But again they're more tribalistic and at the time it's like, you know, this is our God, our God's better than your God. In reality, there is a source, and you have to find where's Atlantis, where's the ritual guard of Eden? And if you look at the topological and geographic and geopultical origins and archaeological record, Egypt's the elephant in the room. It's not sumer it's not Easter Island, it's not meso America.
Speaker 9: At three about Florida.
Speaker 5: In Florida, hey, man, I mean, what if you know there's one time where the whole the whole world was one continent, and what if it's separated, you know that it fits perfectly into that gap right there in in the Mediterranean. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 8: I'm par Florida on that.
Speaker 6: I don't think Plato was thinking that big. He was concerned about the damn Persians because they want to blame everything on the Persians, even though in reality it might have been the Myceneans that started the hit tight Trojan Wars. But you know it's the victory, you know, it is written by the by the victors. I guess I can go to the next slide.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well in the six yeard, no question.
Speaker 6: No, I don't know, man, Ireland's a bunch of bs.
Speaker 5: I don't know, man, See I think there's there's stuff that you know. I mean, I think we're not told one hundred percent the truth of everything, you know, so there's some things we kind of have to come to our own conclusions about.
Speaker 6: And uh, but it's not really hidden. It's like, you know, people say, well, why did I learn about this in high school? Because high school is supposed to be a prison where they keep kids off the streets, so they learn some basic back and shit. Okay, you don't learn real history until you get into college. So in college is where I learned about these researchers. I have more researchers in essays, and and now I learned that Egypt literally has ruins underwater, Okay, and there's no other civilization has ruins like this underwater. And sure there are only days to May four hundred BC. Some could be older to one four hundred BC. But I bet there's a lot more on the east coast of the Delta, probably a couple hundred yards out into sea underwater, maybe under thirty or forty feet of water. I bet there's a lot more ruins, and a lot more under Cairo. But there's a big city in the way. But Egypt it's the only civilization that built a giant, massive pyramids, you know, and there's nothing on the planet. There's nothing else we was founded by now by lightar scans or whatever, satellite scans and there's nothing. Okay, Bosnian pyramid, No, that's not a pyramid.
Speaker 7: So just to give you my Herododus reference real quick, so if you could add my thing to the stage, I'll love pictures back up in a second. So this is from the recent discovery in the Mahata expedition in two thousand and eight, they use ground penetrating radar at the Hawara Pyramid about evidence of a massive underground structure talked about in Herodidas that he says underground there's three thousand rooms, and so they've they found it and they're not doing anything to excavate it. So in terms of like you know, cults in the origin of these things, I think that's that's one of the most important sort of factors.
Speaker 6: But again you need to question if the translation for the word three thousand is correct because again it's in English, and how many times has it been translated. It could have been maybe thirty rooms, it could have been three hundred. So you have to dig a lot deeper to that specific story and find out the source, like even the legend of like Tartessls. Everyone thinks Tortoso Suspain, it's Italy, okay, the original Tartessians. When you read details into that from horazz and others, you realize there are motifs and details that seem to point more to Italy because the Greeks first landed in Italy before they ever landed in Spain. But over time the nationalists in Spain adopted the story and placed it in Tartuso's because there was a reference to the Pillars of Parcoles. It was to Stretcher chippol Trebo's inside that, but they assumed it had to be Spain because a bunch of nationalists in Spain wanted it to be Spain. Same thing with Nazi Germany. They wanted Atlantis to be, you know, associated with white people. Even though Plato literally says there are elephants and it doesn't rain only in the wintertime. And when he says winter, you know, it's like people could go winter, it must be snow. No, So there's you gotta look at these other details and realize that Plato is giving us all these clues. He says, the phrases like cereals and legomes. He says the island faces the sea, but the word island could be a translated for oasis. And then he says it lives under the light of the sun, which is a plan way of saying it's in the desert. And he says there's horses, ferocious animals. He uses the phrase Atlantic polagae, not Atlantic ocean. So there's different phrases for water types in Greek. An original one was Atlantic Polagae or Atlantic Pelagos, and that's because there's two references of sea, so that's where that confusion comes about. He also references that there are twelve kings but one sovereign. That's kind of like how Egypt's monarchic system was established. There are main nodes of Egypt, no marks, they call them. He also references the gods, and we know that Poseidon has always been associated with the Atlantean world, not the Greek world. The Greek world is the Hellenes to Athena, not related to Poseidon. Poseidon, they say, went down to the land of Ethiopia and had a party or something or sometimes for the Atlantia and the Roman translations, so that's.
Speaker 2: Going to the well.
Speaker 7: The Minoans also had interactions with Poseidon as well, who gave them the white bull that ended up that ends up becoming the father of the Minotaur.
Speaker 6: And where do bulls come from? There were no bulls in Europe in the Ice Age, right, so the origins of the wars is a is a European I'm sorry, is an African bull or a or not Caucasia but in the Caucaus regions in Iran as well. So we can figure out the migration of bulls and feel like, where did the bull cult come from? It came from the Middle East, because that's where the migration of bulls went up to. Once the Ice Age retreated, they went up that way, but majority of the bull domestication happened in the Middle East. Same with horses. Horses first were domesticated by the Indo Ariyans in Ukraine. But when then they went down to across the Black Sea into Italy, I was confused Anatolia Turkey, and then it was the hit Ties that really domesticated and they sold them to Egypt, and then Egypt became real power once they had horses. So horses are a major influence on the development of an advanced civilization. Alcoho horse, you would not be an advanced civilization. And that's why Native Americans were not able to fully consolidate power fracture because they couldn't move fast enough and also there's too much land. So geography really dictates how civilization is baked and bubbled up and mixed.
Speaker 2: You looked at the way horses migrated.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there are two types. Well, mainly the brown horse that came down to Turkey.
Speaker 2: They started, well, I thought there was some that actually started in South America.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and yeah, the ice age ones, but they're extinct. So these are the we can the genes of modern day horses and there where they come from. I'm just saying, yeah, I mean, that's a stretch because you're gonna go to go in the ice stage. But Plato is saying it doesn't rain, so he's referring to a desert region. And again you gotta put in Plato's.
Speaker 2: Perspective, maybe you're not getting much rain. It's a little small.
Speaker 6: Okay, this is where semantics are playing.
Speaker 2: Semantics prove that maybe.
Speaker 8: Maybe Plato was a sadistic fuck and he made all this ship up, like the fucking cities of Gold and ship to make people want to go on a wild goose chase for this ship that never existed, just the thought. But I don't necessarily know if he didn't make all this ship up or like just jam a bunch of like random facts together from different places he had seen and was like, there's this mystical place and it's called Atlantis. Is like, fuck you why because you so I don't know. I just you know, sometimes I struggle with this stuff.
Speaker 5: Is it really even real? I feel you?
Speaker 6: For example, he says, there's monumental architecture and there's three main types of stone used in that. There's red, white, and black. Okay, what did egyptpad? It had black diarite, white limestone, white albast a, red granite. So and then he says, you know there was a major war. We know what he's getting that. He's probably getting that from Homer the Trojan War, because that was a big deal to the Greeks because of the hit tights. So he's kind of he's definitely getting motifs from the Middle East because he says phrases like you know there was rivers and there's lots of canals, and these canals branch off rivers. Well that's what agapad. But then he says there are lofty mountains. Okay, well, now he's expanding the scale because he's saying he's talking about the continent, so he's probably referring to the Atlas mountain range. So that was part of Atlantis. So Jimmy's right to associate with North Africa. It's just it's not the islands Hea. Okay, there's no there's no obelisk and pillars or whatever. There's no monumental architecture on the foundation stone, foundation bedrock of the islands Aha, of the Rickat structure. So that's way out of the context of where harad Is traveled. So wherever Haradus went, that's what Plato's referring to, and he didn't go down that far south. Now, the Nava Hanna, the navigator did travel around West Africa and he went down we don't know exactly how far, but probably about center of Africa that he went back. So those travels may have influenced Plato as well. But Plato again, if you listen to Tmaths Kris, it's saying within two types of pillars inside the Big Sea, but also conquering the little Sea, and the little sea is the Greek Sea. According to the two priests, there are two priests that were speaking to Solon we can go next life. So the basic timeline I would put this out is basically at the Santorini eruption. So I do have the grieve scholars that has something to do with Santorini. Every scar I ran across ended up back at this date of one thousand, six hundred PC. So you've got the Atlantean world, which is the Middle East basically, and then the Tartessian world, which is the Roman Greek War, and that didn't start until definitely after the Bronze Age collapse and the Romans really started to gain a lot more power in Italy, and tartels really wasn't associated to Spain right away. It was associated to Italy because that's where the Greeks first colonized. Then over time they went to Spain. But there's conflation between that legend, but that's a whole other story. So the original Lanteans, they weren't white. They were probably Berber Egyptian, hit Tied Iranian kind of descent a mix of tan skin or brown skin, and they're from the land of the Sun. You know, we're living under the sun, as Plato says, and then that Bronze Age collapse happens, and then shiftings start to shift. But again the logic is, it's not that the Greek the priest's science is saying Atlantic our island was destroyed. Now he's actually saying we recovered. Even though there's lots of evidence in Egypt of earthquake damage everywhere on some megalithic structures, and there's a show called Ancient Armageddon just kind of like as Apocalypse, but this was definitely more mainstream documentary on HBO Max and Ancient Armageddon. There are scholars and they're saying that, yeah, there's definitely evidence. We're seeing that there's a lot of major earthquake damage in all these temples, and they could date to around the Centuri eruption. The problem is they have to move that Bronze Age collapse from the Early Bronze Age to the Middle Bronze Age. So there's a chance that scholars are definitely wrong about the dates of when this happened, and Plato may actually be right sort of but Plato would put it to around one thousand, five hundred and fifty pc if we go by the nine hundred hypothesis. So that's where you got the Old World Atlanteans, which were basically, you know, the biblical world where they were naked, you know, they dressed more seductively in the sense, but in Europe they had to wear more clothes because it was colder on average, So there's a transition. You know, as clothing developed and technology developed, the Europeans expanded. Once you're written into Ukraine, there is tenfold amount of agricultural land compared to what eachypt ever had. But it takes a large population to be able to control all that land, so it took a long time for the Europeans to gain that temperate climate zone. But once the population grew big enough, they became more powerful than Egypt the Romans. And that's why Europe had a geopltical advantage compared to other parts of the world because of their geography and their closeness, their proxymmetry to the original Atlantis and Garden of Eden, because civilizations started in the Middle East of gobecuy Tepe and karin Tepe.
Speaker 7: If we look at the corridor from the Turkey region up into the Black Sea. We see the journeys of Jason and the Argonauts going over there to get the Golden Fleece, and what they found is that there was a big processing center of gold over in the western part or the eastern part of the Black Sea, which is where Jason and his crew were going. So they had a link not only to ancient Egypt, but all the way up into the Caucasus. And we see today the Russian language is based off of the Greek, you know, morphology of their their alphabet, So you've got.
Speaker 6: A huge Venetians originally yeah, right.
Speaker 7: Through Cadmus, right, but you've got that huge Greek influence. And you know, we see Eastern Orthodox Church up in Russia coming through that Anatolian region, So that you know, the whole connection to up there in the Black Sea region and the Greeks that's less talked about than the rest of the Mediterranean because they had contacted.
Speaker 6: Because most of the trade was definitely coming to Turkey and Egypt and the Palestinian region because that's where agriculture was really being developed, was more sophisticated compared to the early Greeks means seven RBC. But then eventually as they learned that that those trades, you know, they did spread up into Ukraine. Well, typically the Crimean region is probably where they landed, but most of them probably were still following the coastline of northern Turkey, and then some braved enough went across the Black Sea. But the majority of trade routes are not going up to Europe until the Roman periods.
Speaker 7: And metallurgy is coming through that region in DEGREECE, so they've got the majority of metal.
Speaker 6: The majority of the metal came from the Phoenicians, and that came.
Speaker 7: From the Middle The Greeks were the Scythians, and the Scythian region is all the way up there in the Black Sea Coxes regions. That's where they got a lot of their mythology from is through the Cythian influence as well. So they've got to.
Speaker 8: Question just really quick, for Peter, uh, are we maybe I'm putting the cart before the horse, but are we totally just eliminating like the weird metaphysical spiritual weirdness with this story, because.
Speaker 6: I guess it has when you really read Plato. Plato is concerned about politics, even its cosmological.
Speaker 8: You think I can get on board with him, but like I feel like, let's just say I'm retarded. It's not hard to do. I do believe that they had like fucking some extra okay, interdimensional weirdness going on, maybe some spiritualism, some contacting of like some higher up motherfuckers. Yeah, some shit like that like that. That's where I'm at with it. I mean, I get Plato and like all that stuff. He could be a horrible war in making shit up too, and I could be definitely wrong. But when I think of Atlantis, even if it's Egypt or like some kind of like a subsidy of Egypt or whatever, all I think about is fallen angel technology communicating with X extraterrestrial, interdimensional whatever type of spirits fill in the blank, and like having some kind of like otherworldly technology. Like you're not going to convince me they build the pyramids with fucking ropes and pulleys. You're not going to convince me that the the we're like slaves with whips and chains and like stuff like that. Like I'm totally you'll never convince me of that in a million years.
Speaker 6: And so, like scultures not their own people.
Speaker 8: Well, woever, I think they fucking leavitate anyways. Like like if you were to say there's a spiritual aspect to this, like where.
Speaker 6: Let me get to slide the next slide? I think I do show.
Speaker 5: Okay, Okay, Howard is saying, right here, sound residents, Yeah, cimatics. He plays a big role in that.
Speaker 6: Actually, go to the next slide after. I'll go back to them later. Next one. Let's see, next one, we'll go back. I can't even get to Okay, So I love this painting. Okay, So this is a kind of a symbolic reference by this uh, this artist trying to describe the tomais and trying to describe the cosmold. So yes, Plato is definitely influenced by a spiritual world. But Plato had a little bit more of an atheistic perspective on the cosmology. So he did believe as above so below. He believed that basically the idea, you know, whatever you bind on Earth is bound in heaven, and the gods will influence geopolitics. So when the super massive volcano goes boom, they believe possibility that the gods may have caused the volcano go boom. Now, did the actual UAPs make the volcano go boom? Probably not. The UAPs were probably just sitting around watching. As the Bible says, they're the watchers when it comes to actual supernatural interventions into history. If you go back a slide, you know what.
Speaker 4: I was just thinking though, like real quick, sure, wasn't it like Marsilio Ficino kind of translating Plato that spurred like the Renaissance kind of Yeah, you can't say that motherfucker wasn't spiritual if we old renaissances.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, oh yeah, there's definitely influence, Like a lot of Christians really give honor to Plato on the cosmology God and angels and gods.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: But again, ultimately, at the end of Tamayas, he goes back to saying all this cosmological bs, I mean not bs, but you know, all this stuff about cosmology, and then he go simplifies and say, well, you know, let's go back to talk about war, and it's all just a reference to the war because the Persians were the big bad guy. They're bad, Okay, So he was he wanted to take all this spiritual stuff and say we need to fight against the persians basically, so you go back a slide to actual understanding of supernatural entities. Go back one slide, USh kind of explain. I think two slides are okay, So this is where you know, this may have nothing to go. I'm sorry, go back, but go forward, I think, oh, go forward, I'm sorry, okay, this is go back.
Speaker 9: There we go.
Speaker 6: Okay. So this is where this may have nothing to really do in a Plato's perspective, but more of our perspective, because now we do have an anthropological understanding of our past. We do have understanding that there are lots of evidence of hominids, dozens of bones, hundreds if not thousands, and more is being found, and something did change in us, and scientists are arguing in anthropologistaying there's something changed with the fox speed two gene and the nova gene in our brain related to language, and the vocal cord lyrics elongated and changing its form slightly. And then there's the mutation for us to be able to handle milk for lactose, and that happened around ten thousand years ago, and then there's mutation of the chin. So every hominid that we find that you know, like Michael talks about you always want to say, oh, what if these hominants were advanced, No, they're archaic. We can tell clearly by the anatomy, and that's it shows that there's something mutating in us. The question is, can UAPs do small discrete interventions at the molecular biological level. I would say as a Catholic, I would not rule that out, but it can be very discrete. So if evolution doesn't steer us in the right direction, once in a while, maybe these UAPs will intervene at the genetic level, but at a micro discrete matter that we wouldn't be able to tell. And it completely shifts how we evolve into an advanced civilization. So we go from being in Plato's cave, not understanding the whole world in the big picture as a hominid, and all of a sudden at around seventy thousand years ago. So if you want to say there's a lot of civilizations in the past, it would have to be be have to be after seventy thousand years ago, because that's when all these mutations start popping up and the birth of art really starts to get and hold with the or human's actual modern Homo sapien sapiens going up into Europe and doing paintings there and those abstract paintings. But other hominins never did abstract paintings. It wasn't conceptual, It wasn't They had the power of synthetic language. They had communication just like a dog does some extent, but they could not speak. They were physically impaired by that ability. But all of a sudden, as the Bible says, you know, he blew into Adam, and then Adam became a man. He had the spirit of God was in the image and likeness. So something definitely changed es and evolution does explain like ninety percent of it, but once in a while there could be these slight, abnormal mutational changes, and these UAPs clearly exist. The question is how much intervention have they really done in history, because again, all it took was for one interdimensional being. If you want to believe Jesus was one of them to intervene in the Roman Empire and boom chain reaction of the whole geoplical worldview, just like that, it was only thirty eight thirty three years or less. Just a magic wizard man like Gandalf appeared and boom, it changed history forever. Same thing with Mohammed. Mohammad had experienced boom. It changes the whole geopolitical chessboard. So angels or these into the interdimensional beings may have a slight hand in guiding the program or the simulation, but it's not ultimately it's the cosmic god or Allah or you know, as Plato describes. You know, there is one cosmic god that's hidden. He is ultimately control of order versus chaos, and there is this kind of trajectory into orders. We see we moved from something, We moved from something ugly and fearful to something beautiful and loving. And that that's profound in human in the planet of this history, because there's no evidence that we have buildings like this. Back ten thousand years ago, we would found the foundation stones of the universes. You know, they would have built something like a university if they advanced at our level, but we have nothing. It would not be completely gone. Okay, look at Mount Rushmore. Mount Rushmore would be there for a million years, assuming people don't blow it up. Or Crazy Horse Monument in South Dakota as well, So we have something definitely changed the question is did these UAPs have a hand. Absolutely when it comes to cultural influence. They appear to people, maybe to this one prophet or whatever, or they manifest physically as avatars poof in and out, and they're influencing culture. And that's what Jacques Falle is saying. So yes, they are having intervention. But Plato isn't really actually as concerned with the gods as you might think. He's more of like communists if you actually listen to him at times, he's a little bit more atheistic, but he knows the gods exists, but he's taking the allegory of the gods and making allegorical for geopolitical reasons because he's more concerned about politics, like everybody seems to be.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I was muted going sorry, that was a big rant.
Speaker 6: So if you go back to the David Miando slide, let me let me go back one more, or just gonna skip around so you can go back.
Speaker 9: One more.
Speaker 6: I guess okay, so this is where I'm gonna call out. You know, these two archaeolo are not archaeologists but historian and archaeologists. I respect doctor David Miano. Oops, what happened to my Earboots and Flint Dipple to some degree. Okay, I've reached out to them. Miano is aware of me, but he's ignoring me. He's give me the silent treatment, but he's aware and he he would probably be open to the eypothsis of Egypt being an influence on Atlantis because of authors or researchers like Jake Gwen Griffiths of Oxford University, who's the first to propose it. But he's ignoring presents to his audience. He's intentionally ignoring it. He's not bringing up the connection between Egypt and Hittites and the Persians, which would fit with the mainstream archaeological record, other than maybe shifting the Bronze Age collapse to the Middle Bronze Age instead of the earlier or Late Bronze Age or earlier sorry get confused, like the Early Bronze Age at one thousand and two hundred PC versus one thousand and six hundred PC. So that's where I'm open to possibility that dates are off by a few hundred years at the most. But Flint Dibble and Mian are so focused more on fighting back against more of the New Age at perspective and not really presenting an actual rational perspective on Atlantis because they are more liberal and they understand that Atlantis does have connections with the Nazis, and Nazis wanted to take Atlantis and make it their own story. Just as Eric Vondanaka and Zacharisichen are making things bigger than it really needs to be. They're trying to fit to their national politics. Again, it's political. Things become political even in archaeology and science, and Plato was very politic. He wrote the story because he hated the purchase because they wiped out Athens, so naturally that he's writing me story stories to figure out should we be like the old world or we could be something new? And I would I would tell doctor Miano and doctor Flint Dibble that yeah, Atlantis is real, but you just need to present these other researchers that you're ignoring, like Jay Gwen Griffiths is probably number one, J G. Bennett, old Rickter of Stupennheind, Germany, and many others. And they're all mostly from Europe and they figured out this, but they're in other languages and you have to find the English translations of their work to be able to figure out what they're arguing, which is a lot logical and rational that even Graham Hancock is starting to shift. He say, Okay, I understand Lances to me is more of a concept for a lot of civilization in the Ice Age, and I'm not ruin out there might be another source of civilization in the Ice Age at the level of Karen Teppe go Beckley Tepe, another one of those, somewhere in the Middle East, or maybe even long the equator zone, as Graham is arguing, is probably where that lostivilization would be. I agree there's a chance of that, but today we reach the level of Roman Egypt. Absolutely not. We would have found those Megoithic statues at that level, but we don't see that. So Randall, I'm sorry. Meano Inflant's right, there is no evidence, you know, of transfer of certain types of plants like apples or corn. There's no evidence of glass. Glass wasn't really invented until later periods after the Bronze Age, and there's some glass the Egyptians had in the hit tides, but not near at the level until later periods. So glass we should be able to find glass. You could break down glass, but there's still be sharks and you could tell it be manufactured. We have never found any glass in any burial mount ever, other than natural glass like ones found in Egypt actually from produced by from asteroids millions of years ago, or iron like we should be able to find some kind of iron pick would have survived by now. Or the fact that all the oil wells are not depleted. There's still bundance amounts of oil. And if you want to show that oil has been depleted, you know, you have to be able to say that there's like no easy oil to extract, but there's plenty of easy oil, which indicates that there was never any advancedivization within the past thirty million years now fifty five million years ago. Now we can argue there's a chance there could have been a loss civization, or you know, if beyond.
Speaker 7: That, out of place artifacts. So you've got in coal deposits in West Virginia, they've got, you know, little trinkets and metal that seems to be from a completely different civilization we're talking about. I was gonna mention that years ago, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: Look like a sword does it look back to And I would even see those pictures I've looked at the pixel called pick in Texas, that general, which just to argue, is petrified, and I've seen it personally, and there's different types of petrification. But we need to see very clear evidence for something massive, a massive clean like that, and the only thing we have is the place to thermal map.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but I mean as a Catholic, you can understand this. I mean, show me evidence of like half of the ship in the Bible, right, but we all believe it. That's the faith aspect of it. I mean, where's Jesus's bones and like whatever. It's like, this is the faith aspect. Cannot but you cannot. So it takes people like me, who might be totally over the fence and crazy, and people like you who are more historical, to meet in the middle. And there could be truth somewhere in there. I think, like Atlantis, they had like advanced technology. I don't believe ins and like you know, I just I think, you know, there could be multiple things that are true at the same time. I don't think you have to necessarily find evidence of Atlantis for it to have existed. It may just have it in a different state. I don't think so, because I mean, people believe it in Santa Plus and ship like that, and they have no evidence of that.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, you wouldn't have much of a Bible to go by if you don't want to, if.
Speaker 6: You need influenced Plato, not the Bible. But you know the ancient scrolls the Hebrews wrote, because the Hebrews carbonated scrolls are right around the same time as the Greek scrolls. Why because they're talking with each other.
Speaker 5: It's the same thing with the dinosaurs, you know. I mean, they they present to us this evidence and they draw all these pictures up for us, but dinosaurs really were never really mentioned, you know. I mean large lizards were mentioned, Dragons more so big birds maybe right dragon, there.
Speaker 6: Was no The word leviathan derives from a snake or a whale. There's two debates whether it's referring to whales or a snake. Because in Egypt, what do we find. We literally find ancient whalebones on the surface. So when people, you know, Berber tribes ran across that, they say, hey, that's a Leviathan because they literally saw a giant bone that's you know, fifty feet long or you know, the the spine of it so that's where they're getting that from the fact that we had that exposed whale bone or some type of ancient whale that's like fifty years ago.
Speaker 5: That's evidence many different mont or you know, ancient creatures from many different cultures, but your core.
Speaker 6: But the problem is you're not conflating them. Yes, because the conflation is, you know, the god's avatars versus actual animals. So when you say bigfoot or werewolves, do they exist Catholics? Okay, real Catholics that look into this. Absolutely, Bigfoot is real, but it's not an evolutionary creature born from nature. It's just an avatar of an angel or a demon. They can change from a werewolf to a bigfoot to a great instantaneously. That's the nature of the gods. This is where doctor Mionnodin. People don't understand that the conservation of matter can be broken. That law in physics is going to change as UAP disclosure is revealed to people. And Big Brother, the military, the Pentagon, the intelligenceies are holding everyone's hand right now, so they don't scare the children. We are the children. So there these entities.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm on and I'm a Christian.
Speaker 6: By the way.
Speaker 8: I'm just saying, sometimes you don't need evidence for shit to be real. And I don't believe necessarily in dinosaurs. Okay, there might have been some serpentine creature something, some ship.
Speaker 6: Like that, but there's lots of bones of dinosaurs.
Speaker 8: There's lots of lie you.
Speaker 5: Know, were they bones of dinosaurs? I mean, you know they there's talk of giants in the past, but where where are the giant bones? You know, there's dragons, giants people's cultures. You know, there's drag in the Chinese cultures, and I mean you can say nephilim. There's giants in every culture as well. They go by different names. You know, you're sure, but you know you're coming atically from you know, one kind of perspective, and and and and I get that, but.
Speaker 6: But do you literally believe there are giants like in a sense that we should be able to find a twelve foot skeleton one?
Speaker 2: Absolutelytons.
Speaker 6: I have talked with you, I've made YouTube videos about this, and uh, I don't chuck from CFAs the YouTuber that die a couple of years ago. He digged into all this, and yes, there are definitely legends about all Native Americans, and we have archaeological evidence of some of the Americans reaching about six to seven feet. That's not abnormal, really, it's it's an odd of deep. But there are seven feet tall people today. But in the Bible specifically, people are correlating the Native American legends with the Bible and reality. They're not the same. Again, you're change. You're putting the locale of the Bible into the New World, which has nothing to do with the Old world. Bible. Reality is a reference to is a reference to the Egyptians, and.
Speaker 7: Well a Bashad was a giant that they still have his mound, burial mound in Israel that they go to. Ashad is one, but they've got several other giants in the region.
Speaker 6: So it's skeletons, right, it's all over the place. Where are these giants?
Speaker 7: And uh, they're also recording them in the in the New World. You've got George Washington that mentions pulling out giant skeletons. You've got Abraham Lincoln that mentions all of the giant skeletons in the mounds.
Speaker 6: You've got so much of that is exaggerate over time because these are newspaper says this eight feet Someone then changes say, actually it was ten feet. So I someone in Indiana and they couldn't get the dimensions right. They said, oh, this lady saw a ten foot I'm like, is that the size of the burial or is that the size of the skeleton's I think it was the size of the skeleton.
Speaker 7: Or we could see massive displays of losing the bones by the Smithsonian Institute over and over and over again. Government institutions are trying well, I don't know why, but I'm telling you that's what they've done. They've done it over and over again. And we've got a problem in Currosol right now ofiscate the bones of a giant that's in a museum in Currosow right now. Because the Currosow Islands had they were referred to by Magellan as the Giant Islands. Now Magellan says that he met these giants in person, as well as the people who go down to Patagonia who said that they met giants in person too. These different sources from all these.
Speaker 5: Tribes that talk about.
Speaker 6: Just like Fato's Atlantis, the translations may shift slightly over times, so there might be misunderstanding.
Speaker 7: All of these tribes were different. They didn't know each other. And they talk about the proportions of the giants being not that of people with gigantism. They are specifically making that claim that it's different from people with gigantism, which they understood. So for them to all be saying that, and then watching the malfeasance of the Smithsonian Institute as well as other government entities, it's really hard to conclude that it's not a massive conspiracy to cover up this part of us that now we know nothing about.
Speaker 2: It's just the aliens and stuff. They're covering it up just like the aliens.
Speaker 7: They haven't tried, you know.
Speaker 6: But there's no doubt that the aliens are really just interdimensional beings. It's the interdimensional beings that are actually covering themselves up. The Pentagon has no control over the gods. If the gods want to hear just like that, they could do it, but they're not. So they're being discreete sneaky, in deceptive at times. So is it possible that they could mutate some humans to produce a few outlier giants seven to eight feet tall?
Speaker 9: Sure?
Speaker 6: I think there's something definitely weird in Charentepic. There's definitely a reference to six fingers, eight fingers, and some with four fings. I don't know what's up of that. The current hypothesis is that maybe symbolizes their rank based off the number of fingers. A little odd. I'm not sure yet. Hopefully we find some actual writing or petroglyphs that come out of go Beckwa Teppe and Karen Tape. But there's something weird there, and the Bible does reference is polydactylism, so there, but it's the question is is there's some tradition being passed down from Kiren Teppe go Beckue Tepe into the biblical reference with the reference of polydactism. Possibly. I wouldn't rule out the possibility that UAPs could mutate a few humans, but it would just be some outliers, a mutation born and then it dies. But it's not persistent where we could see it everywhere because someone, some construction worker would have dug it up by now take a picture and post on Instagram someone.
Speaker 7: Six fingered hand prints from around the American Southwest, including.
Speaker 6: Some Ye, there's something to that. So there is this polym is something possible?
Speaker 7: Yeah, the possible and if it's related to the giants as well. Those are two big, glaring coincidences that we need to start taking more seriously because I think the institutions that are investigating this or not, we're not investigating.
Speaker 8: I think that there are many depictions in hieroglyphics of giants too that I mean, if we're talking about Egypt, there's some fucking hieroglyphics you might want to check out because there's some giants up in that bitch. But I also don't believe enough to take the art.
Speaker 6: Too seriously though, because a symbolic at times, Yeah, because sometimes a giant it was the power of the feruh, not a literal giant.
Speaker 8: Yeah, But I mean some of them, some of them might be a metaphor some of them might be like real ship. But also.
Speaker 5: What did you say, Jules, I said it could be both.
Speaker 9: Maybe it could be both.
Speaker 6: There's not much evidence.
Speaker 7: The problem is is like we find all of the stuff in the world, we find all this stuff in the old world, and then we see the same institutions coming in and messing up any chance of having a real investigation. And that's the problem is that if we can't get these ideas taken seriously at least in some way, shape or form, the Smithsonian can keep destroying evidence, which they've been caught doing over and over again, especially with the boneyard up in Alaska. They took all of this stuff from the boneyard up in Alaska down to the Smithsonian to put it on display, and they just dumped it in the river like that type of irresponsible behavior needs to be called out, and far too often people just say it was that they that they took on behalf of a person. No, I don't, I don't know. It's it's the same thing. It's the Cosmos Club and the Smithsonian Institute working together to keep down certain aspects of society. And we have the Cosmos Club pamphlets and the things that they wrote about saying we need to keep certain truths from the general public. These are the founders of the Smithsonian Institute writing that in the Cosmos Club this is very important stuff that now we have huge chunks of our own history missing because of the elites that were mismanaging all of this evidence. And they're still doing it to this day, and it's really irresponsible for us.
Speaker 6: I think political attitude dictate reality here.
Speaker 9: You're it is very political well.
Speaker 6: Looking at a conspiracy.
Speaker 7: Flint Dibbel, for instance, Flint Dibbel looks at us like where children and having that perspective from these institutions looking at us like we don't know what we're talking about all the time. Is all fatigued by it because we asked questions responsible.
Speaker 6: And Dan Dandy Dunker said that he was trying to say that Atlantis is eastern island. But we know you can literally look it up yourself and read that Plato's's elephants and it doesn't rain, and they're lots of gold, So it makes no sense that he would make that same But because Dan is trying to make the concept bigger than what actually played, was saying he's ignoring details intentionally, or he's not reading it, or he doesn't care. That's what doctor are calling out, and I'm gonna call that out.
Speaker 7: I agree it should be called out. But the patriarchal methodology that they use to keep the public away from certain inconvenient facts about their own history is really really tiresome. I mean, there's no way that we can all just say the Smithsonian Institute doesn't have their hands dirty when it comes to mismanaging all these articles. There's a reason why Trump recently signed a document saying we need to have a full accounting of what's going on in the Smithsonian. They've been outside of the control of the American people for a long time now, and we need.
Speaker 6: It's not the Smithsonian, it's the intelligence agencies. If there's let me tell you, for if they find something in Iraq that looks like a utated human or chrimera or anything like that, the first people are gonna get it will be the military, and then they're sending it off straight to the intelligence sis to be locked up that. I believe Mamsonian, on the other hand, is not going to get access to that. See, I will go straight to ma Sonian directors say you give us that, or we're going to drain your bank account.
Speaker 5: That's what we're trying.
Speaker 7: It's all the same thing. We're just trying to more sovilient control.
Speaker 6: It's one more powerful than the other because one hasn't done.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the patriarchal Right, it's the patriarchal nature of how they treat us, and they cover for the people who are pressuring them instead of exposing it to the people who should know about it. And that's The big problem is all throughout the institutions we find that same attitude, which is why a lot of people get upset about this topic because of the fact that there is so much obfuscation.
Speaker 6: You know, liberals, there's too many liberal archaeolog just like these two and starting to speak out, but there's not enough more conservative or rationalistic, realistic archaeologist out there to speak out. And that's why you're gaining conflicts. I'm noticing a divide. Yeah on Dandy Dunker or Graham or Jimmy for Brighton inside there are a lot of them are right leaning, and then you're encountering more than left leaning academics and you're colliding, and there's not too many centrists like me to speak out say yes, there really was Atlantis and definitely has something to do with the Middle East, and it's broabably Egypt, because as Robert Pavow said, or not Roppervow, what's the guy that went on Joe Rogan that died. Oh he had the white beer and blanket out of his name, but he was saying that, you know, there basically was an Atlantis. To Joe Rogan, it has something to do with Egypt. I think it was oh man like it. I'm sorry, but I agree with Robert Vow and others that Egypt could be older because I do see artifacts that do have margin of errors. The dates of the Exus has a margin of air. Santorini has a marginer error. So when you add all these up, yes, there is something off of the dating records on things, and our coeusion should be open to that. But they do ignore the fact that, yeah, actually Santerni could be one thousand, six hundred and sixty eight BC or one thousand seven RBC. Is there a connection with the Indos Valley migration and collapse? And they say, well, well, we want to get to that because it complicates things. Well, yeah, it might complicate things. Okay, let's actually look at Platon. See there is some historical historicity that's shaping his worldview. Real things. Elephants are real, the sun is real, the gods are real to some extent. They call them UAPs or angels and demons. Could they be aliens? The evidence isn't strong enough yep for that. So let's go to the last slide and I'll just kind of end it here. Let's see, Yeah, so for example, I'm definitely open to the possibility of something even more macro than the story of players Atlantis, Like, could there have been a lot of civilization at fifty five million years ago? Yes, Doctor Flint, Devil and Miano should be open to that possibility, because when you're going back fifty five million years ago now, entropy has enough time to completely alter things. Oil would be replenished, so it wouldn't be just depleted. It takes about fifty about thirty to fifty million years for that to be replenished. So it's a possibility Mount Rushmore would be completely gone. Okay, crazy horse monument as well. So yeah, things could completely roll by that timescale, but not just within the past twelve thousand, fifteen thousand years, no, or even one hundred thousand years. Mount Rushmore would still exist two hundred thousand years from now. It would be hard to notice it, but you could see some stylistic carving on it. So, but if you want to even go bigger, you could say even the pre Carnian Peluvian event two hundred and thirty million years ago, a massive extinction event could completely wiped off the civilization. A massive rain event that happened there, but it has nothing to do with any biblical stories, Plato stories, nothing at all, completely disconnected. Same thing with Venus. There's a real possibility that Venus could have been just like our more so than Mars, because the sun was smaller and then it was more in the habitable zone, and Venus may have actually had a moon, and the hypothesis is that moon may have been mercury. If that's the case, there's a high probability Venus would have had a civilization because they now have detected according to the Japanese spaces and she that they found granite, the chemical signature of granite and phosphe. So it's looking very likely there's a possibility that, you know, if Venus has a civilization, Now what does that mean with the whole aspect of religion and the supernatural and paranormal things, because it shows that you know, this idea of Jesus, like is he an avatar? What do we mean by avatar? Is the debate on whether he's an interdimensional being. How many Jesuses have there been or is there different angels or being intermensial beings for every place planet, But they're not the same being. So this does have a theological implication in the long run, which I'm open to. But we gotta wait until they send those satellites back to Venus, which Japan and Russia are gonna do in the twenty thirties. It's gonna change the conversation big time in the late twenty thirties, I would say, and I would definitely be open, like C. S. Lewis was open to the possibility that Venus could have had a loss civilization. And now, okay, it wasn't gonna be within our timeline, but hundreds of millions of years ago, because right now NASA's only found about twelve out of six thousand exoplants may be considered super harpbule, but that only means it has plants, doesn't mean it has a civilization, because our civilization is like a blipin time on Earth, so we don't. It's hard to line up space and time. Venus is so close to us, but they're separated by time. So there really are probably extraterrestrials, but they're probably stuck on their Garden of Eden, just as we are. And that's the sad reality. Probably the Fermi Paradix truly is a thing, and the great filters, and we're not gonna carl Sagan said, you know, arsivilization is like one second of three hundred and sixty five days of the Earth's lifespan. What happens in that next second, We're gonna just be gone, and maybe two hundred million years later another one pops up your backyard squirrel evolves to be the next hominid. It could recycle, but it's gonna be have to be a larger scale, not sure scale as Randall, carls and Graham Hancock kind of want to believe on the recycling of civilization.
Speaker 7: Do you believe in hominated carsonization. This is a theory I'm coming up with. So you've got all these crabs that are not the same as like each other. They're different species of crabs, but they all look like crabs, right, They're all shaped in the same way because of carsonization, where everything that gets to that level of evolution starts to look like a crab. Well, what if there's a hominid version of that where everybody, every ape or whatever that gets to this level of evolution starts to look like a human.
Speaker 6: Yes, and I think there's that hypothesis of the dinosaurroid hypothsis. So like fifty five million years ago, possible ability that trodon would evolve to look more hominid like. And yeah, because there's some basic laws of physics. You need at least four fingers and it's some kind of an external appendage at a certain angle to be able to grasp a tool in the right way, to be amzi dictus or you know, to be able to write and maneuver material in a more efficient manner than like, you know, a dog can't. A dog can't write, it doesn't have the right anatomy at all. It has to be the right form. So this is why instead of calling intelligent design, I would say intelligent programming. And that's mainly due to the anthropic principle. Like the way the laws of physics works inevitably leads to a natural form that is made in the so called image and likeness of the gods. Now, again, the gods are purely spiritual that could take av to our forms. But is there a possibility that these so called UAPs are not just immortal gods that were always immortal. But the hyphpods is that maybe they were from planets and then they become a God, because that's what the Egyptians believe, that humans become a god, but a small g god, not the big cosmic one, but you move up the ranks of the of the heavens and a higher evolutionary spiritual form, I guess, and that's a possibility that some of these UAPs we experience, maybe entities that were born from Venus a billion years ago and now they're immortal and flying around screwing around with us. That's a weird way to look at but I think there's one NASA professor or NASA administrator was talking with Diana Pasoka and was kind of bringing up that idea sort of. But that's that's out there, and I'm open to that possibility that because you know, people say that Mary is manifesting as something like a UAP, and then you get this pentagondactment called the Immaculate Constellation, a wink wink to the Virgin Mary. I'm like, why are they doing that? And then you make me want make you wonder, Okay, is Mary a god? What do we define as a god? Is she an angel? What do we define as an angel? What's considered immortal? So the hierarchy and nature of angels is is pretty complicated. It comes down to basically their power level. In some sense, they're not all equal in their power, and they go up the rank, up the ladder. So some may surely have been from Venus for all we know. But they're no longer you know, humans, They're not depending on the planet anymore. They have become transcendent to a higher reality.
Speaker 8: I guess you'd have to believe in space to agree with that closing statement. But I mean, I'm not I'm not trying to like gang up on you or anything. I really enjoy presentations like this. I mean, there's been some real rock stars in the comments section tonight. Maybe this is somebody from you, Jules Nephlum Hunter zero zero seven, Is that from you? Yeah, that's all right, wonder well, fucking I like this fucking guy retarded. That's all right with me because so am I right?
Speaker 6: But yeah, now retard in maths.
Speaker 5: So you know, I think.
Speaker 8: Multiple things could be true at the same time. This is really interesting. I do still think that Atlantis could possibly have existed at one time. Maybe it's a advanced civilization, maybe it wasn't, but.
Speaker 6: Definitely pretty advanced relative to Greeks and the Romans, but I mean giant pyramids.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, that That's the thing though that you and I skiz them on is I think like they had some help, like not ropes and pulleys and ship like that, but like levitation and uh, you know.
Speaker 6: That. But what if the gods don't give you that power. We don't know how much power might actually give us. They might say, go ahead and slave away and use ropes and pulleys. We're not gonna help you. Why should they care if.
Speaker 5: Someone figured it out out or I don't know, what if they were passed down this knowledge and a download or a vision or maybe all.
Speaker 6: The same on the gods.
Speaker 5: What if the gods created the theory? But you know there's those theories as well.
Speaker 6: There's lots of evans to say that I'm open to the possibility. Like there's someone on Twitter name Third Eye Seekhs and third Ice Sekhs, and I are kind of you. I don't know if you guys know him, but he goes around last year and talks about how the pyramids are kind of built and the possibility that they had to use more advanced levers and cranes and pulleys at the level of Rome or Persia, so and that some of that knowledge was lost and then rediscovered by the Romans and the Persians. So they actually were a little bit more advanced because the technologies and the techniques they would have used wuld have been very similar to how they built the cathedrals of Europe. So how the Masons built that is probably what they've learned from how the Egyptians built their temples. So they probably had cranes, they had pois and levers, but in a complicated form. So if you look up, for example, the image of the Cleopatches needle in Central Park that the Freemasons had had moved, they had this giant scaffolding let not levitating but suspending it in a fulk crumb the whole obelisk, and they could tilted with ropes and different poison. They used metal, of course, and horses, hundreds of horses, and it was a complicated thing, and they did it, and then the Vatican did the same thing, and the column in Saint Petersburg did the same thing. But it was a complicated system. Wasn't just a bunch of people pulling with ropes, No, they had to develop an architectural scaffolding system with mechanical advantages to be able to move this whole thing even wheels. So yeah, I think the Egyptians had more. Yes, exactly the Egyptians.
Speaker 7: Because pictures like that, No, that's that is a.
Speaker 6: Not that's not the original picture. That's a scam.
Speaker 7: That's that's the original picture that they skid. But that's a picture. It looks like the people in the foreground. This is eighteen eighty one. I believe it looks like the people in the foreground. Now, that's definitely a drawing.
Speaker 6: But yeah, this is this is a redrawing of that picture. There's another one, but there's a calm in Alexandria too, you can look up that. But a lot of them are drawings. Yes, but because you know, they didn't have photography back then, so sure.
Speaker 8: Because it didn't fucking happen that way, and they had to draw some ship up to make you think that they built it when they fucking didn't build it at all.
Speaker 6: Anyways, they did, That's how. That's when I moved it. That's what I'm saying about this.
Speaker 5: You got it.
Speaker 8: That's what I'm saying, though, is you got you said not everything is a conspiracy. What I'm telling you is it fucking is any every little thing is a CONSPIASI I don't wear anything.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they're they're picking it up. This is a real photo, right, but it doesn't show it, and it doesn't show they're putting it on the boat.
Speaker 6: I don't have video cameras back then.
Speaker 9: Well they've got the cameras they have, but you don't trust that photo.
Speaker 6: It comes down to your trust if you don't trust in basic society.
Speaker 7: Here's another drawing.
Speaker 9: That's drawing.
Speaker 2: But what what you think the camera back then?
Speaker 6: There weren't that many cameras back then.
Speaker 2: Of course you have to be a little bit like people camera right, Yeah, there's a drug.
Speaker 6: Right, So you guys are a bunch of communists, the elites, the elites, just.
Speaker 5: What we see.
Speaker 6: There are some conspiracies. U aps definitely have been hidden from us intentionally, and it's understandable, I think to some degree.
Speaker 7: Well here's the picture, right, that's a real Now.
Speaker 4: You know what's funny is that you think some of the stuff we think is so silly. But I actually think that you're listening to lou Alexandre was fucking ridiculous.
Speaker 2: That's not just.
Speaker 6: Again, he wasn't even in in the know until someone in the state. Yeah, what about David crush.
Speaker 2: It ship.
Speaker 5: I mean, would they allow them to speak if they weren't in on it?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 5: I mean, look at history. You're correct what we've seen in the past.
Speaker 6: Name Greek, different career. Yeah, you guys are.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: He was very closely tied into the Clinton administration, like all of his agree stuff back in the nineties, were very close to the government, and that was his message. It seems really ridiculous now.
Speaker 6: Look, Yeah, the whole UAP topic, it's definitely a top down approach. It's the people at the very top who want to disclose it. It started under the Obama administration. Obama must have signed something to give them, give the Geospatial Intelligence Agency clearance to begin the process because it's that institution that holds the servers that have the classified videos from the eighties and the nineties and so forth. So sure, I agree, it's definitely top down. All these officers they cannot publicly speak without permission from the superiors, I agree. But yes, it's from the top down, because the Pentagon knows they can't control the phenomenon what happens if the phenomenon does do something that's ontological, like in twenty eleven over the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem. That was a real event, and Fox News just kind of showed the wrong video and CNN just that it's probably just something fake. But there are five different angles of that shot in twenty eleven, something happened over there and after.
Speaker 8: That event, and all of a sudden that I think so too. I think that was some real shit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the Obama administration said, Okay, maybe we should begin the process of disclosure because we can't hide the phenomenon because the phenomenon is going to people like me. And now, in my case, I didn't get on video because the phenomenon happened to be too sneaky and clever and realized I wanted to get on video and would it let me. Sounds like an excuse, but these entities are very sneaky, very deceptive, and they're very powerful relative to us. So yeah, it's very hard to prove the existence of interdimensial beings. But we now have cameras for the first time ever on this planet in the past hundred years, and they're starting to appear the veil is lifting. The Pentagon has to prepare for that. It's not just the Pentagon, it's Japan.
Speaker 5: These people that run the Pentagon have been channeling these beings.
Speaker 6: In the periods. Ready can't control them. Well, the Nazis tried it and they failed. Well, Nazis got screwed by the Gin.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's not just the Nazis, it's every uh, you know, you would say political organization or who has power. At the time.
Speaker 6: In the eighteen hundreds, they did. I think there was an attempt to try to see if they can summon these entities using so called psionics to gain some kind of power. The Nazis were definitely doing this, and the Americans learned it from the Nazis. But ultimately the Vatican is saying you can't control the gods. Plato said that you can't control the gods. Don't trust the damn gods because they will mess with you. And they absolutely do, because fifty percent of them are basically purely demonic, and the other fifty percent are very discreet and sneaky, but they don't want to show themselves fully. Majors of bold plasmay like a shape ship into metal, but I talked about this on Reverse Channel a lot. We have a whole two hours of this, so you guys can check that out on Reverse Channel.
Speaker 7: Well, we're back to the gods. I think that's the important part. I think we're all integrated saying that.
Speaker 8: But what's the I'm a Christian and I'm here for it. You know, I've been saying that this angel that's yeah.
Speaker 5: On the side, but yeah, yeah, I mean.
Speaker 7: Hold those for two thousand years that they didn't exist, and now we're back to it. They killed millions and millions of people telling them that the gods didn't Well, actually, I think kind of interesting.
Speaker 6: You hear what's his name, Carl Carlnell. Carlnell spoke at the SAUL conference. He basically said, it's not really a discovery. It's more like a rediscovery of these entities. He didn't call them gods. He's trying to avoid religious terminology intentionally, but he's saying it wouldn't be that shocking for the average Christian or Muslim or even Buddhists because they believed in this stuff. Because back in the old days, summoning the gods for warfare was a common thing. I mean, it was just like you just didn't know how to prove it.
Speaker 5: They invade countries on certain days during a certain time of the year. They they planned out. These old gods are still implicated and every day, Oh yeah, goings on. Brother.
Speaker 2: I don't think.
Speaker 5: You can see who they venerate through the symbolism, and it's it's very easy to tell you should you should look into some of it, brother.
Speaker 8: Well, that's why all the ancient cultures like that this stuff.
Speaker 5: Dude, you should look into esoteric symbolism and all the OCCA I've listened to that worth it.
Speaker 9: Well, that.
Speaker 8: All the all the ancient civilizations that you're talking about, Go Beckley Tepe, the Karen Tepe place that was nearby, Go Beckley Tepe, all these fucking blood pits and ship and the Egyptians, and they were all sacrificed and fucking even Graham Pincock's like, look at this, look at this odd structure. It looks like a blood pit. Yeah, because they were all doing some fucking weird Babylon fucking sacrifice and babies and ship.
Speaker 6: They all wanted to consort.
Speaker 8: With some type of weird entity and the aztext and the fucking blood rituals. I mean, they all, they all did it and they were just trying.
Speaker 6: Because they.
Speaker 7: Syscrapers Washington.
Speaker 8: They still do, they still do that.
Speaker 2: Ship it's just covering.
Speaker 8: You know, in the US the government is run by Satanic fucking pedophiles, and and they.
Speaker 7: In Washington, d C. Alone that Why would they keep going that knowledge and then put that into the streets unless there was something more to it than just.
Speaker 6: Because they believes was Egypt they believe they believe that. Yeah, they believe America was like the new Atlantis, the new Rome.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the new Rome right New York.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Yeah, it's all just European culture being inherited over here. I mean that's natural. It comes the same thing with Chinese culture and being inherited by Japan. But that's not really just a phenomenon.
Speaker 7: We don't really have access to it anymore. Like they're not teaching this stuff as being part of our history.
Speaker 9: Like the streets of Washington College.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't put so much.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't put so much faith in college either, man. I look, but you know, we just uh.
Speaker 6: There Uelsy is something to influence America, definitely, that's not they don't talk about. But they're not as it used to be.
Speaker 7: Well, there's there's a point to that. They're cutting us off from that knowledge and they're keeping it for themselves. And that's what we constantly see over and over again today with the very same organizations. So there is a continuity there. We're left in the dark all the time, and it's time that changes. We need to get a little bit more respect from our government because they don't really represent us at all. That's that's the issue that everybody's sort of coming into, is that we're at a point right now.
Speaker 6: It's not just that it's like, let met our souls alone here, you know, we have to when it comes to the whole Atlantis war, in some sense, it hasn't really ended because it's still being invoked with Israel because Israel is basically influenced by the Greek civilization and they're sort of taking over the original and Lantean world and they're still a collisioner. But it's really it's not conspiratorials that it's more geopolitical because the geography is so shitty it forces wars. If you had open land, like in the Midwest, you can force a way a lot faster and unify that region if you have horses. I mean, that's why the Native Americans couldn't conquer or fight back because they didn't have enough horses, they didn't have enough guns, they didn't have a big enough population. They're wiped out by a disease.
Speaker 2: So they lost.
Speaker 6: And that's because of geography. Ultimately comes down to the landscape and geography that dictates which civilization can be more powerful than another. That's why China is going to be very powerful because I got a billion people. Because it comes down to the law of natural selection, survival of the fitness. It's power politics ultimately, and I learned that in the University of Iowa. And it sucks that. You know, Yeah, Israel basically wants to genocidally murder people out so they can gain more strategic real estate put their hotels on. It's sad, but that's the sad reality. Well, it comes down to the land on this.
Speaker 7: I would agree with Flint Dibble on this. The story about how the mound builders were wiped out by these current Native Americans was a motivating factor in westward expansion.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 7: They said that these people who built these mounds that you know, they had all these cities based around were more like the Europeans, and the people who wiped them out were the Native Americans. So that gave us license to expand westward. That was one of the big motivating factors of that time period, and I think it did because everybody knew of the stories of Atlantis and they understood that there were somehow a much wider Aryan civilization that was sort of out there in the new world that they were coming to. This was a lot of the mythology that came through the.
Speaker 6: Perspective. Yes, Columbus sort of talk.
Speaker 7: With the Knights Pemplar, who are re emerging as a factor now in all of this discussion around the collegy. Yet they were talking about that stuff you know, that was there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was an ideological thing.
Speaker 7: The founding fathers were all into the Knights Templar stuff, and we're even finding stuff like that today coming out of these statues that they tore down back in twenty twenty. They found post guards that had Knights Templar seals and symbols on them. That was a huge factor in the United States government and we don't again the label.
Speaker 6: But ultimately very much it's not it's not really the ideology of just the Knights Templar or the free basis. It's more the fact that there's a big river there that has a lot of freaking water. We want that river, get that river. So for that's why why do you think Russia is invade in Ukraine. They want did Epper River and they're gonna conquer everything up to that river because rivers strategic real estate or you know, resources. That's the ultimate thing. So when people say, oh, we're gonna we're gonna go, you know, defend Israel and expand Israel because we Israel's being attacked and all that, in reality, no, Israel just wants to expand their border on prime real estate to secure the state more, and they will murder people out.
Speaker 1: To do it.
Speaker 6: Doesn't matter if your democracy a communist state or a fascist state. It ultimately is land is forcing you to become dictatorial or fascist because of scarcity. Because as Neil Degrass Tyson said, this planet is not as habitable as people think. Only like twenty percent or less of the land surface is adable. Imagine if that was fifty percent, there wouldn't be as many wars because you have more puntable resources. But the fact that you know, fifty percent of the United States is desert and the Middle East is pretty much all desert except for the Garden of En of Egypt and Atlantis. I guess you could say. And you know, China's so confined in that one region of the Yale River. It forces these wars to happen because there's a scarcity. It's because the scarcity that forces these geopolitical agendas. It's not just ideology. Ideology is justification to go murder people, just as Catholics did that we digress the States was justification. Listen, Okay, I don't agree with everything he says, but he's right. Ther is trying to kill us, and that's why there's so much war, because we're fighting for primarial estate. That's a logical argument. It's nothing conspiratorial. But there are conspiracy that force that people make up to justify stealing land, like the Israel wants to expand off to the Tiger's River. That's insane.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 7: I've got right here the Rosy Cross Order sixty eighth convocation of the Rosy Cross. This is in Pennsylvania. That yeah, that's the Great Seal of the United States being unveiled in this occult literatures sixteen years But no, this isn't the Jews. This is the Knights Templar, and the Rosicrucians and the Freemasons. They all got together up in Pennsylvania and had this six Jews.
Speaker 6: I'll let you know that they're definitely yeah, I know.
Speaker 5: It's influenced by Yeah.
Speaker 7: Right, So again this book they talk about Atlantis, right, they talk about Atlantis and they say that it stretches from Mexico all the way over to Africa. This was their opinion on Atlantis.
Speaker 9: And this was back in the nineteen I know.
Speaker 7: But I'm saying, like this is within their UIR mythology, and.
Speaker 5: I mean that's just an opinion, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: I mean it's like it's like the israel things that they're the chosen people of God. Well, the real chosen people were the Egyptians, and the early Jews were Egyptians, and they weren't you know, Ukrainians and Russians. Okay, that moved to Israel. It's yeah. People will use ideologies and shape and shape shifted to manipulate geopolitical gains. So America because of Christopher clumb was naming the first islands the Antilles. The Mason started to believe that America basically was Atlantis, but then that shifted as a Natian Stollarys said, well, maybe it's in the Little Atlantic Ocean, and then that kind of shifted. So, but modern scholars now no longer believe that because now we have subundance of a months of evidence, and to say that it doesn't make any logical sense because now we can compare it with other writings of Plato and say it was just talking about the Middle East, where all of our problems come from.
Speaker 7: Right. So this group specifically is saying under the authority of the Rose Cross Order, founded in America in eighteen fifty eight, prominent delegates of the Order were gathered in the most remarkable conclave held during the last five thousand years, the publication of whose records now opens the world and connection of Egypt in her ages of true religion, power and glory with the mystical seal of the United States, whose heralderic symbolism declaring the mighty destiny of America has until now only been known to a limited number. He's saying that there is a huge connection between America Atlantis and Egypt, right.
Speaker 9: Your theory at the time, Yeah, they didn't know literature.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and they're talking about separated though. I think they still thought they weren't sure. The Mazons weren't sure if Egypt was Atlantis in the eighteen fifties until maybe in Night I think under Madam Blovotsky and other occultis they start to realize that definitely had something to do with Egypt. But as archaeology expanded and we were starting to really figure it out, we realized that, yeah, it does have something to do with Egypt, especially in the eighteen fifties, and that's why an obelisk was placed there. Wasn't just for George Washington. It was to say that we are the new Atlantis, we are the new and it was Egyptian.
Speaker 7: They're the new Atlantis and it's Egyptians.
Speaker 6: So they were with Manfeism started in Egypt. It wasn't the Jice. I mean, it was a pre Jews, which were Egyptians, not you know, Oshkenazi Jews from Russia.
Speaker 7: Right. So all I'm saying is that they would agree with you on your thesis that they were probably talking about Egypt. The difference is that they also believed that Egypt was in the New World as well, which was a big part of their theories of expanding westward. Is their adoration for Egypt and their their willingness to look for the things that they kept secret from all the rest of the world.
Speaker 6: And I think they saw similar of meso America.
Speaker 7: Yep.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because that one priest, the archaeologist was his name, the French guy. He he's the one that first proposed there's a connection really with with Central America and Egypt, and then a lot of Freemasons ironically adopted that Catholics believe and even though he was basically wrong. I mean, there might have been some distant connection because there aren't trade route winds that go straight to meso America if you took from Egypt. Sure, but it's like a one way, one way route unless you have more advanced sailing techniques. But we don't see evidence that Egypt had advanced sailing techniques at the level of Christopher Columbus's ships. It is they just they were using their ships mainly in the eastern Mediterranean and the Nile. It wasn't designed to go across the Atlantic. So sure, a few may have ended up in Central America, but they got stranded there. Maybe they a slight influence on the American cultures there. It's a possibility. I wouldn't rule that out, but I think that's more of the Freemason's ideology in the early periods, wanting to believe that the Americas was basically Atlantis. But I don't think modern day Freemasons believe that anymore. Maybe Randall Carlson well random believes in the Azers more because of that mappen, But Randall's not your normal Freemason. Yeah, it's hard to say. But again, people's ideas in the old days, you know, eighteen hundreds, even then, it shifted so much because we have so much technology now and archaeological evidence to change what actually is the reality and reality is it all goes back to the Middle East.
Speaker 4: Sadly enough, when I was at the Cosmic Summit, out of all the Freemasons, Randall Carson was the only one with three bodyguards and another truck behind it.
Speaker 2: So yeah, he's not like a really yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know if he's even still in a lodge. I mean, he was a former freemason, but I don't know if he's really practicing.
Speaker 2: We're gonna wrap it up, Jewels how to leave Actually, oh he's there. He's there. Not to cut you off, it's just it's been over to its fun.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's been fun.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know, it's a good discussion, lively.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it was fun. Real quick, uh, Peter, do you want to let everybody know where they can find you?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 6: You can check me out my YouTube channel at nikmas Seeker or on rebirse channel or on YouTuber suspects Sky. I made a few videos and been on their podcast. I've also been Mica and Dave's channel. We did a little talk abou Atlantis there and yeah, there's a few orders I've been on.
Speaker 2: Awesome. Awesome.
Speaker 4: We thank you very much everybody else. I'm not going to because Jewels has gotta get going.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna you're dude, it's fun, right, Okay, it's really real quick. Let everybody know where they could find your amazing work.
Speaker 8: Thanks, you know, obviously these are just my opinions. Thanks everybody in the chat, and thanks for being you know, a team player, Peter, because I know we had some differing opinions, and I think it's important not to be a candy ass though. I'm going to tell you what I think, and you know you can debate me, and that'll just make me have to prove myself, which is great. You know, we should all be challenged from time to time. If you like anything I said, you can check out Cosmic Peach podcast. But thanks for having me Nick, It was really fun. I enjoyed the conversation.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much, Julie. And Hello's Giant, sir, Thank you very much.
Speaker 7: You can find me at the Headless Giant on Twitter and on Instagram and on YouTube. This Sunday, we've got the Trialogus coming up with Ethan and Ricardo and that's gonna be an awesome time, and as well as a big discussion about oh man, I'm blanking what is it?
Speaker 9: Dick?
Speaker 7: What the guy later on in the day with Mithrus.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, yes, yes, that's at eleven, that's at eleven, at eleven and five. I got this guy from my astrology. You got it.
Speaker 7: It's gonna be awesome. And then I've got Alchemy Mondays coming up and my mail bag as well. If you send me an email at Headless Giant podcast at gmail dot com about your cult experience. We can get some stickers out to you, so definitely send me your email with your address and we will get that up.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thank you so and real quick, cheles. Let everybody know what's up with you guys.
Speaker 5: It is fun show, great presentation man. Y'all can find me on Twitter at Gray Pill Pod, Instagram, Great Pult Underscore Podcast. I'm on Rumble, YouTube, Spotify, Apple Podcasts, all that good stuff, Patreon dot com, Slash Great Pill Podcast doing a lot of cool things over there. You get a free sticker pack. We do Patreon exclusive content, esotery book reviews. Go check out the one from this morning before I make it private. It was a good time. We had Nick and Headless there with me, Subliminola and Rat. Next week we're reading the au Is so that that should be fun. But yeah, check out our show we did last night on the I'm blanking the Servant in the Rainbow with Annie and Robert. Uh, I'm blanking on names dude, Robbie Marks.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 5: It is a great time banger episode and uh yeah, you'll check out our episodes Tomorrow I'll be doing a deep dive tomorrow night. I'm pretty sure my part two on The Green Man, So y'all keep a lookout for a time posted on that. Yeah, Patreon is the best way to support the show, and look out this next week. I got a bunch of shows this I think Robbie. Speaking of Robbie, he's coming on this next week. Uh let me uh Wednesday. Him and Doc both book Wednesday night, So I'm gonna have to work that out somehow, So one of them will be Wednesday night, maybe the the one Monday or I don't know. I'll have to get at them tomorrow. And then Dana from Rotting Jewels will be on Thursday, so that's gonna be a banger. And me and Headless have our Rustic Gods episode that we'll be doing this week, probably next weekend since we're so busy this weekend, so y'all stay tuned for that. But until next time, everybody, this this was this was a great episode.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you guys, We'll do yeah, thank you all, and thank you everybody in the chat. I appreciate it.
Speaker 4: There was a lot of comments on everybody's chat all over there. I was stuck in the chat actually, at one point so thank you all very much. There's definitely some stuff and then definitely check the check out.
Speaker 2: And again, thank you all for coming on the show.
Speaker 4: I really appreciate everybody making the time for Yeah, and that is the end of another could rejectcent until the next one tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Everybody be well later.
Speaker 11: The continent of Atlantis was an island which lay before the Great Flood, in the area we now call the Atlantic Ocean, so great an area of land that from her western shores, those beautiful sailors journeyed to the South and the North Americas with ease in their ships with painted sails.
Speaker 6: To the east.
Speaker 11: Africa was her neighbor, across a short strait of sea miles. The Great Egyptian Age is but a remnant of the Atlantean culture. The Antediluvian kings colonized the world. All the gods who play in the mythological dramas in all legends from all lands where from fair Atlantis. Knowing her fate, Atlantis sent out ships to all corners of the earth, on board with the twelve, the poet, the physician, the farmer, the scientist, the magician, and the other so called gods of our legends. Though gods they were, And as the elders of our time choose to remain blind, let us rejoice, and let us sing and dance and ring in the new hailed atlantis.
Speaker 10: Below the shanty. She may be way, shany me, she may be.
Speaker 6: Known.
Speaker 9: She made me