Speaker 1: Thanks for checking out the Initials Game Podcast. Don't forget. You can get the home game version of Initials at Initials Game dot Com. Versions four and five available. You can get autographed versions, t shirts and more at Initials Game dot com. And you can get information about Initials Game Live at Initials Game live dot com. You can play Initials all over.
Speaker 2: Town, bars, breweries, restaurants.
Speaker 1: Find out the locations and times at Initials Game live dot com. Again, thanks for checking out the Initials Game podcast. All Things Initials available at Initials Game dot com.
Speaker 3: Welcome back. Sorry about that Marsie Chip morning show. Here about that.
Speaker 4: It's almost timed and next week, by the way, one week from today, at this very moment, my best friend Koc will be in that studio.
Speaker 2: You guys will tell you, yeah, yep, I can't wait.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 2: Again. The last time he played, he had not won NFL Coach of the Year, but now he has. Now he's a one time Wally different, Yeah, totally different. Who won that game? By the way, probably you? Yeah, no, did you? It's exactly where brough.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he wasn't have brought it up for Yeah, he wouldn't have brought it up if Marnie had won.
Speaker 2: No, No, that was uh see.
Speaker 1: One of those he's not a good guy. Yeah, that'll be Game five seventy seven. But first we got to play Game five seventy six.
Speaker 6: Fans, this initials Game five seventy six on the Power Trip presented by Wolf River Electric.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is exactly right. I want to say thank you to our friends at Wolf River Elected. To go to a wolf River Electric dot com, click on free quote and get started. Tell them you heard about it on kfan. Thank you, Wolf River Electric. Go solar with our great friends at Wolf River Electric. You should do that. Let's go around the room. Let's see what we're playing for. Saucy someicer, say what happens if you win today?
Speaker 6: I'm sponsored by my amazing friends at Seventh Avenue Pizza. Seventh Avenue pizzas available at Schafer Foods and Nisswa. And if I win today, tweet me and tag Seventh Avenue Pizza to the end of Sunday and one of you could one hundred dollars to restock your freezer with Seventh Avenue Fights.
Speaker 3: That's right across from that Sweet Wendy's there in this one.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, that Wendy Yeah, man, yeah, in that water park. Take a deep breath please.
Speaker 1: Is that the Wendy's that looks like a log cabin? Yeah, there's like a water park. And when we turned left to go to Grandview, it was right there.
Speaker 2: I saw it. I know what he's talking about. You mean though, And the Wendy's was like a log cabin.
Speaker 4: Bit right log yeah, yeah, exactly right by the water park.
Speaker 7: Drive right, passageways, run across the presspects it's water par Chris, what happens if you win?
Speaker 4: You got that right, buddy by when you're gonna get ten percent off your entire order now through Monday in store online at radcode dot com when you use a promo code initials. Discount doesn't apply to toppers. Thank you rad Co for being mys me from the very beginning.
Speaker 1: You know, we always let Marnie go third and all she does is so let's change it up and see if pe see if we can throw off the vibe?
Speaker 2: Mark Parrish, what happens if you write today like it?
Speaker 7: I am sponsored today by my great friends at Buy the Yard and if I win, visit any Buy the Yards three showrooms and mentioned initials to get ten percent off and free delivery delivery on Buy the Yard's maintenance free outdoor furniture offer valid on instore purchases purchases now through next Friday.
Speaker 2: Enunciate Mark all right, here we go.
Speaker 3: Night you buy the Yard.
Speaker 1: Good look, good luck morning. All you do is all you do is give away free here.
Speaker 8: Yes, if you win again, I'm so thankful to be continually sponsored by my good friends at Great Clips. If I win, tweet me and tag Great Clips now through the end of Sunday, and one lucky winner, as we have been giving out, we'll receive free haircuts for an entire year from not Good Clips but Great Clips.
Speaker 4: And hello, Hello to my lovely ladies at the Rogers Great Clips always the best.
Speaker 2: Love them them gals. Yeah, they're the best gals.
Speaker 1: The guys, Paul, your hand is a his lovely ladies wood Hawk or they're into beauty in fashion Yeah, and style that may look hands with their permission.
Speaker 3: Yes, I mean obviously.
Speaker 1: You can get the home version at Initials Game dot Com version six don't care, probably next Friday, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, not a one Initials game dot Com.
Speaker 1: You can also play it all over the Upper Midwest in bars and breweries. If you go to Initials Game Live at dot com and.
Speaker 2: You can play those for free. It's super fun.
Speaker 1: Hawks having a fifth including niwa Ohoure.
Speaker 2: We played game five seventy six.
Speaker 1: We have to potentially give away ninety two thousand dollars.
Speaker 6: Now it's time for the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Initials jackpot.
Speaker 3: Currently ninety two thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: You're looking at my new car save money on your current car along with Saint Paul Federal Credit Union now offering at the loan rates as lost four point nine nine percent APR applied today at Saint Paul FCU dot org slash KFE and federally insured by the NCUA.
Speaker 2: All right, well we are pulling up a random caller. Here's how this works.
Speaker 1: It goes up five hundred dollars every week thanks to Saint Paul Federal Credit Union by a mile and a half. Now all time high ninety two thousand dollars. It went off at thirty one thousand, five hundred, then I went off at thirteen thousand, five hundred. Now we're up to ninety two thousand dollars. That is a gigantic, hopefully life changing number for somebody.
Speaker 2: I hope like Bill.
Speaker 3: He's a huge number.
Speaker 2: If like Bill Gates called right now and won it, like, I'd be so bummed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd like to talk to him.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'd like to talk to him. But then if he won the money, I'd be like, if you don't give this away, you're kind of a prick. What if you did it? Never mind? Yeah? Good morning? What is your name? And where are you from?
Speaker 9: This is Mark? Some Crystal Mark?
Speaker 2: Wow, Crystal Mark with a K or Mark with a C? A?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 2: Just just my brother spells it with a sea this parish with the K wrong?
Speaker 5: You like that one?
Speaker 2: Mark from Crystal? How's it going, buddy? Going good?
Speaker 9: It's going well. Yeah, I've had the week off from work and I'm just hanging out and gonna go up north, maybe even get the Mugs.
Speaker 1: So let me ask you questions that you might be headed to Mugs. Do you play poll tabs?
Speaker 9: My wife plays a pretty much incessantly.
Speaker 2: Yep, she's got a problem.
Speaker 4: I'm so sorry because last weekend Dov was up there and Mugs has no more pull tabs.
Speaker 9: Well, she'll be very disappointed.
Speaker 2: Mark.
Speaker 1: What would you consider to be a good Win at a poll tab two hundred bucks.
Speaker 9: Yeah, two hundreds good yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, if you get one letter in the right spot, you win two hundred and fifty dollars, which is pretty If you get them both right, your wife can buy all the pole tabs in northern minutes.
Speaker 2: So here we go, Mark, what letters are you guessing?
Speaker 9: I'm gonna go with K J.
Speaker 1: Well, you're going K and then J k J answer k J, Mark and Crystal. If he has one writing wins two hundred and fifty bucks.
Speaker 3: Good luck.
Speaker 2: If he has him both right, he wins ninety two thousand dollars and mugs is going to be a party? Oh yeah?
Speaker 1: Does Mark and Crystal have at least one right for two point fifty and a shot at ninety two thousand dollars? Nope, I'm Mark, all right, you got to go back to the poll tab.
Speaker 2: Sorry, buddy, good luck. He went kJ.
Speaker 1: I wonder if I wonder if that's a combo I haven't used or something. Police he was going for the rebut maybe I've only used it once. He went with a random one. It's not the worst strategy because so maybe he had a reason, who knows, maybe a method to the madness.
Speaker 2: He's a method maybe, so go ahead.
Speaker 4: On on Mike Tyson punch out. Which fighters had this stance?
Speaker 3: Do you remember? Wasn't there one that had a stance like this that is like an old Irish.
Speaker 2: Boxer Don Kaiser?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's it, thank you?
Speaker 2: Remember he was German? I think, but sure, I think that's based on your stance. I think that's Dwight's watched a lot of his films.
Speaker 1: Why would be because so here's you know, like, Zach, you're gonna host in a couple of weeks, right, Zachary if you're best. You know, Zach gets really nervous when he's in my spot because he doesn't really want the jack putt to go off because then he knows everybody had I heard. It's gonna be like, did you rig this while Corey was out?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Uh.
Speaker 1: My worst case scenario today is if Carl had gotten through and guessed his initials again, because then he would have won ninety two thousand dollars because it would have been I would have then people would have been like, you're just giving Carl.
Speaker 2: Money, you're rigging it.
Speaker 1: So I'm so glad Carl did not get through because the initials for game five seventy six R C.
Speaker 2: And then R I knew it, CR Carl knew it? What a one ninety two? K?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 2: What your name? Your name is your buzzer. If you get it right, you get the point bus out of twelve. Here we go. Number one of CR.
Speaker 1: Clue number one often escalates.
Speaker 5: Clue number two.
Speaker 1: Is initiated or triggered Clue number three a Rube Goldberg machine.
Speaker 2: For example, mark yep, chain reaction. That's right, Wow, good for you. That is a chain reaction. What is a rube?
Speaker 1: That's like mouse trap the game mouse Trapper, like the beginning of Pee Wee's Playhouse, that kind stuff.
Speaker 3: Like the bowling ball falls on this and then this trigger.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know what a reaction is. Well, knew what.
Speaker 3: I didn't know what a.
Speaker 2: Machine?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's all right. Why is everybody so testy? I think we're all trying to throw her off, you know, so she doesn't get you're the only one that wants her to win. I do like when she wins the whole town?
Speaker 3: What are you looking at?
Speaker 1: Okay, parish leads one. Here's number two of CR. Clue number two might be tapped Clue number two commonly around chips. Clue number three might have just one slot. Clue number four interact with plastic rectangles. Clue number five involves charges. Paul yep, cash register, oh sauce ole for the rest of number two. Final clue.
Speaker 5: Clue number six.
Speaker 1: Can be wired or wireless. These processed data and payments.
Speaker 2: Mark card reader. That's right, that is a card reader. Good one pair bear? Oh card reader? Parent, you're on fire? Well I was. I thought you were right. Well, don't think, but hey, I appreciate it. I couldn't spell register guys are or care Luckily you don't have to in this game. Uh, parish has two.
Speaker 1: Here's number three of CEO. Clue number one now partially includes robots phasing out humans.
Speaker 5: Clue number two.
Speaker 2: This has been around for thousands of years.
Speaker 5: Clue number three.
Speaker 1: In the United States, it's very rare, commonly just for entertainment or novelty.
Speaker 5: Clue number four.
Speaker 1: But there's a deep history of this in the Middle East and North Africa.
Speaker 5: Clue number five.
Speaker 1: Gambling is a major part of this. Sports yep, camel racing. Oh nice these, oh man, Cory, look at the camel racing. Yeah, camel racing. That's the thing.
Speaker 2: I'm not huge overseas.
Speaker 3: And you know what the amount of toe injuries.
Speaker 4: Got Zach and I were talking about they should ban camel racing because all the toe injuries.
Speaker 6: I don't think Zach's ever talked about.
Speaker 2: Parish has two hot one. Here's number four s R.
Speaker 1: Clue number one sometimes empty.
Speaker 5: I don't know, I'm alwaystful.
Speaker 1: Number two might involve a level of confidentiality.
Speaker 5: Clue number three.
Speaker 1: Could feature a handful or hundreds of people. Clue number four often features an abnormally large piece of furniture. Clue number five might feature brainstorming.
Speaker 5: What Clue number six.
Speaker 2: Often found in business setting. Yep, conference room. That's right, A lot of conference room.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 2: I don't know what those are.
Speaker 1: The big furniture would be the best giant conference room. Table is abnormally large.
Speaker 2: That's conference room. On the board mars all right, all right.
Speaker 1: Parish has two Marian hockey tab one s. Here's number five of c R. Clue number one often features red and gold. Clue number two commonly features calligraphy. Clue number three might have lanterns. Clue number four might have sizeable scrolls.
Speaker 5: Clue number five.
Speaker 2: You might even see a dragon here.
Speaker 3: Hawk yep, Chinese restaurants, O.
Speaker 2: My lord, nice and Chris ties it up. These are really good man, Thanks appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a boy hawk. My mom could do calligraphy. Anybody here? Nope, nope, Yeah, I don't know. That looks hard.
Speaker 3: That's a lost art. That's interesting.
Speaker 2: Here's a lost art. I ain't got time for that. Hawk has two, Parish has two. Okay, you guys are tied for the You have.
Speaker 1: One growing saw seven to go, plenty of time. Here's number six. These are above by pig d now number six of c are. Clue number one can involve smoke or fire. Clue number two can.
Speaker 2: Be a critical threat.
Speaker 5: Clue number three often.
Speaker 1: Mentioned in high stakes situations.
Speaker 5: Clue number four.
Speaker 2: Involves danger or mark yep. Code Red's that is a.
Speaker 1: Code red pair bears playing well today. It's really good Code red lockday.
Speaker 2: Oh well, these are good sauce Clue six. You would have had it.
Speaker 1: Mountain Dew debut this in two thousand and one. Red all right, p E R E dled it h. Parish has three, Hawk has two, Martie has one.
Speaker 2: Your halftime.
Speaker 1: There's number seven of c R Clue number one technically one an Emmy Clue number two once had a song hit number eighty four on the Billboard Hot one hundred. Clue number three a C B Bop Red and Stretch Paul yep Colorado Rockies.
Speaker 5: I thought that was their mak hmmm.
Speaker 1: Sausau for the rest of number seven. Clue number four popular from nineteen eighty six to nineteen ninety four. Clue number five were mostly dark purple Marny, Marnie, California raisins A good one, California ras many.
Speaker 2: These are really good. Thanks.
Speaker 1: Those are their actual names name ac Bebop, Red and Stretch. With their names, I didn't know that one of them was named red red Yeah, and he was purple.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'll tell you why it's called red.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I can't wait. He is natural to call him at their own time too.
Speaker 1: All right, Parish, you have the lead with three Marnie and Hawk though, or just one back with five to go Sauce. You're still in this as well. Here's number eight. C our Clue number one is a gathering. Clue Number two might last a day or several days. Clue number three might involve a resort, SPA or even the wilderness.
Speaker 5: Clue number four.
Speaker 1: Hopefully creates bonding, relaxation and t building.
Speaker 2: Marnie, go for it. Church retreat. Marnie out to the rest of number eight.
Speaker 5: Clue number five couldn't clue.
Speaker 2: Yep, corporate retreat. Yeah, retreat, he's the answer. That was a nice alley Oop. What do you have against Church?
Speaker 5: Don't as.
Speaker 2: Great? Parishing?
Speaker 1: Hawk each that's it parishing? Howk each have three? You guys are in the lead with four to go. Marnie, you have two? Saw still not mathematically out of this. Here's number nine of c R. Clue number one took him off. I did throw him off. Clue number one involves no prior knowledge. Clue number two features observation and quickly gathered.
Speaker 2: Yep, cold read.
Speaker 5: That's right.
Speaker 2: It's a cold read boy. All right, Holy cow, that was really good.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 2: Chris takes the lead. Mathematically eliminate sauce.
Speaker 1: But Hawk has four, Parish has three, Marnie has two, and there are three to go.
Speaker 4: Come on, come on, get a couple.
Speaker 5: Have zero.
Speaker 2: That's why we need you. Get a couple.
Speaker 5: Number ten of c R clue number one.
Speaker 2: One of the.
Speaker 1: Words comes from a Roman general and dictator. Clue number two, commonly associated with diamonds.
Speaker 2: And a rose.
Speaker 5: Clue number three.
Speaker 2: This includes a fame this bench.
Speaker 5: Clue number four.
Speaker 1: The name is a reference to colored stockings.
Speaker 5: Clue number five.
Speaker 2: Symbolized by simply the letter C yep.
Speaker 3: Cincinnati reads that's rible, since.
Speaker 2: My lord right in your wheelhouse. That was your squad, right, yeah, for sure?
Speaker 3: What's the emperor?
Speaker 1: What did you say so, Cincinnati? I guess is some reference to a Roman general and dictator. That's where the name comes from. I didn't know that either. And then diamonds and a roses the baseball diamond.
Speaker 2: And pete rose.
Speaker 5: I was.
Speaker 2: Good clues.
Speaker 1: Cora pod has five that eliminates Marnie. But Paris, you need the last two.
Speaker 2: I have nothing, all right, Well, Mark, okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: Paris needs number eleven and twelve any other combination, and Chris is the winner.
Speaker 2: Chris going for the wind. Chris going for the win. Here's number eleven of CR.
Speaker 5: Clue number one.
Speaker 1: Sometimes features tension. Clue number two, sometimes considered adjustable.
Speaker 5: Clue number three.
Speaker 1: Often metal, plastic, wood, or brass. Clue number four used to suspend.
Speaker 5: Clue number five.
Speaker 2: Is horizontal and cylindrical.
Speaker 5: Clue clue number six.
Speaker 1: These are mounted near tubs, showers, and windows. Five or three two one mark mark five four three two one.
Speaker 2: Chris wins?
Speaker 1: Anybody else had I had three two onean reil? But what's a horizontal and cylindrical that is by tubs, showers and windows.
Speaker 2: That is used to suspend some kind of chair?
Speaker 1: Think think of horizontal and and a cylinder recal, yah and flound.
Speaker 2: It's by a shower. Yes, the crescent wrench the w.
Speaker 5: Uh you know? Rod?
Speaker 2: Oh, curtain Crystal win. Try and give myself five seconds.
Speaker 1: You definitely had to curtain Rod is the right answer. Chris does win. But just for fun, here's number of.
Speaker 2: C R.
Speaker 5: Clue number one might.
Speaker 2: Be considered nostalgic or sentimental. HM.
Speaker 1: Clue number two is a celebration of a milestone.
Speaker 5: Clue number three.
Speaker 1: Involves a shared past. Huh plus you there you go.
Speaker 3: Boy, It's wow man, it's been a watses I won.
Speaker 2: Chris got six.
Speaker 4: Thank you and thank you to my friends of rad Co stayed with me for a lot of losses throughout the years. But because of that, you get ten percent off your entire order now through Monday. Now through Monday and store online at radco dot com when you use a promo code Initials discount doesn't Bly Toppers does everything else.
Speaker 2: Thank you rad Co. There you go, well done.
Speaker 3: Thank you man.
Speaker 2: I don't know why.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I have it. I don't know why sometimes I do, and most of it's funny.
Speaker 2: How yeah, it comes and goes Corey, those are really good clues.
Speaker 4: Thanks.
Speaker 2: Really that was a good lesson.
Speaker 1: You know, cardboard Charlie does like the Marnie Gillaner recap right, the photos of every game faces. I don't you know, I'm reading a lot, so I don't watch the four of your reactions often. But when Chris said camel racing, the look on your face.
Speaker 2: Was, what how is that? Right? Yeah, that.
Speaker 1: Like just complete stunned face is going to definitely make his final four photos.
Speaker 2: My guesses I was. He was very confused. I've never heard of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I believe. I believe Canterbury has done it as a novel.
Speaker 3: Do it once?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Himmel camel Man, huge gambling overseas man, go to the Middle East and go bet.
Speaker 2: On some cameras go to the desert, and go to the desert.
Speaker 7: Stay there, Marney only on Friday.
Speaker 3: Worried about your color?
Speaker 2: Yeah, get a tan, hold on, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 3: That's not what I meant.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, man, I'm so relieved. Gosh, there's been a lot of times I won. Nice win, Thanks dude, nice boobs.
Speaker 2: Thank you. This is an audio medium, but he was talking to yes. Just to be clear, set the record straight.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: Anyway, there you go.
Speaker 4: Wow man, okay, all right, all right, nice really good. Literally you got the last four?
Speaker 8: Am I right in saying the last time we had CR was Paul Charchian read the list because it was either the last time or one of the times, because Cheryl Reeve was in the list, and I couldn't believe I didn't.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 8: I had no clue. I wasn't even close. Somebody else got it. I think Saus got it, and I distinctly remember it being Paul Charchian.
Speaker 2: Good, I can't believe you didn't get to.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, Parish has missed teams that he played for, so you should