Speaker 1: Hello everyone, and welcome back to a brand new episode of the Poker Go Podcast. My name is Donna Peters. I got Tim Duckworth next to me, and rich Ryan is going to rip your head off because you are holding the microphone once again, despite the fact that he said, never ever, ever hold the microphone.
Speaker 2: We ordered new mix stands. These are too high. I'm a short man.
Speaker 3: They are too high. I don't understand.
Speaker 2: I get it, but we've ordered new ones. They're coming for you know what.
Speaker 1: Now that I think about it, I bet that we could put these on the ground and extend them.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I don't say that. I'll try that tomorrow, and I bet either way.
Speaker 2: We have new mix stands coming, and when they come I will go back to normal with Richard. You will have to deal with this because you're messing with my aura.
Speaker 4: Buddy.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, whatever it is the evening, just past eleven pm, Thursday, May twenty ninth, Day three of the twenty twenty five World Series of Poker. Things are starting to pick up quite a bit, not like fully ramped up yet, but you know, we're getting there. We're getting there. We are here in the horseshoe room. There is one tournament taking place in here. Yesterday, we had a winner in the Casino Employees Event. I kind of refuse to call it anything other than the Casino Employees Event, just like I will always call it Bobby's Room, just like I will always call it.
Speaker 3: The Ivy Room.
Speaker 1: It's just how it is. Okay, So we had a winner there. We'll hit on that if you can pull up those results and do that thing when I get to it. We got the five K Nolan Holdham is playing down. It's day two of a four day tournament and Poker Go is planning on streaming that one. So that one's a good one to pay attention to because then you'll familiarize yourself with those players with how that one is playing out before we end up getting to the final table. We got the fift Omaha High Low that's playing out. We have a very very very very notable chip leader and we got a little interview with him. You did you went over there?
Speaker 4: I did?
Speaker 1: You talked to Clyde Snack Attack Gasking If anyone watches our coverage from the Poker gro studio. Clyde is one of the dealers at Aria Aria Play a favorite. Oh he's he's simply incredible, absolutely incredible. He calls the action like as he deals it. It's just it's it's the best thing in the world. Also has his own podcast. He was on Queer Eye for the Straight Guy the whole thing. The guy's just absolutely one of a kind, a true gym within the poker world. So Tim was able to get a few minutes with him. We got what else, five k plow kicked off. We got a stud tournament kicking off. I think that's it, mister. We're gonna we're gonna hit on the number so far, which I guess we can hit on the numbers kind of generally overall. I do have some numbers, so we'll get We'll get to that on this episode as well. Got to remind you guys that if you want to play free online poker, please do go check out play Poker Go. With play Poker Go, you get the thrill of authentic online poker anytime anywhere from all of your devices, quick casual games, action pack tournaments, whatever it is, whatever you fancy.
Speaker 3: Producer Rich who actually works with the play Poker Goro team. He told us that a new sit and go oh situation is going to be launched very soon, so you guys should get in there and check that out. So that's coming any day now, so be pretty sweet. You play against real players. There are no bots.
Speaker 1: You play against real people, and they're actually like legit decent, Like it's not just like you hop onto some of these other games and it's just an absolute shit show, and you know, everyone just going all in. They got a bazillion chips. They just basically click rebuy, they ump a whole new chips. Now, this is like pretty pretty legit. You can definitely get on there and like actually practice and kind of hone your skills and have some fun. So explore play poker Go today. You can get to it on web iOS and android. Deal yourselfie in at play PokerGO dot com. All right, first up, we have a winner. The first bracelet of the twenty twenty five World Series of Poker was one. I mean that that's kind of why I wanted to throw it to you, just because I have no idea how to say it. You want, you want to take a shot, Let's just go and I'll take a shot. Viang kyokum.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would say fau vang kyakum fu. We'll just claim fun sure.
Speaker 1: Anyway, he topt the what is now called the Industry Employees Event first place. That tournament had nine hundred and fourteen entries, sixty four thousand, three hundred and sixty nine dollars for mister Kyokum taking it down. He is a he's a friend of a friend of the pod correct Andy, who I talked to and then met the other day. We had some some dms that we exchanged back and forth. I met him the other day when I walked by the final table. He said, I'm here, I'm sweating my buddy. Well, Andy's buddy ooh went on to win the whole damn thing, So congrats to him for taking it down. It was somewhat of a rowdy, not like in a bad way, but like good, you know, like obviously these types of tournaments. I love it the World Series of Poker because it's more of like an everyman type of tournament. You know, you got friends and family, not that like you know, the the twenty five k's and the hunter k's and all that sort of stuff. Isn't great because it is, It's just different. You know, you got like David Peters versus Sean Winter versus Jeremy Osmas and there's like three people watching right. It's like, you know, it's just like been there, done that type of thing. I'll, you know whatever, but this is like, you know, you got everything's packed or three deep on the rail.
Speaker 3: Everyone's cheering, chanting the whole thing.
Speaker 2: I want to talk a little bit about the heads up because you know, we mentioned yesterday.
Speaker 3: It was sucked me sixty suck me sixty nine, I mean, absolutely ridiculous.
Speaker 2: So he is actually his real name is actually the second place finisher, Christopher Zolo.
Speaker 4: He was, you know, suck me sixty nine. We kind of mentioned on it.
Speaker 2: Gets the heads up play, they take a break, comes back, gets told by some WSP stuff.
Speaker 4: Hey do you mind changing your name good to your real name? He did it. He was a little reluctant, he was a little upset.
Speaker 2: And I'm going to read to you the bust out hand, the final hand of the tournament. Okay, Christopher Zola opened the button to four hundred thousand, big line is one hundred and sixty k Sandy Dish open foe three bet to two million, Okay, pretty big three bet.
Speaker 4: Zolo thinks about.
Speaker 3: It for a while we were the blind sorry, one hundred.
Speaker 2: And sixty k big online got it, Solo thinks about at it. Then four bet jams for nine point eight million, which is sixty two big blinds, and foe pretty quickly cold with Ace queen offsuit, big call Ace queen sixty one big blinds. Uh zolo six' nine. Offsuit so, yes the, NAME i mean living up, name living up to.
Speaker 4: Swop the best hand with a second pair with a pair of.
Speaker 2: Nines fo turned That, queen it was all over and uh zolo at in Second foe takes that DAMN i mean interesting final, hand.
Speaker 1: Wild, stuff wild, stuff but First basically in the, books that means we are officially off and. Running so congrats to Fou vang for taking it. Down hope to see you fire some more stuff over the course of the summer and hopefully you find a bit more. Success all, right five k nolaud hold them it's it's eight.
Speaker 3: Max, right it is eight?
Speaker 4: Handed?
Speaker 3: Yes how many did they come back with?
Speaker 1: Today the field size was six hundred and ninety, three which was up from last.
Speaker 2: Year registration was still open at the side of the day, too So day one ended with So day one five hundred and fifty eight, players two hundred and five advanced the day two and then registration was open for two hours plus break that numbers moved up to six hundred and ninety.
Speaker 3: Three, yeah six sixty last, year six ninety three this.
Speaker 1: Year i'm just quickly on The Casino employees event eleven eighty nine last, year nine fourteen this, Year so a bit of a drop off. THERE i do think that that one, is you, know big enough that it is worth. Noting but the FIVE k, up which is good to. See they are down to WHAT i don't have my, phone so you got to, help.
Speaker 2: You, know you need to maybe make a switch, sooner go to aight and ten and get a second. Phone but they're down to forty. Three who the hell USES at AND?
Speaker 4: T what do you use the?
Speaker 1: Rise get out of? Here that's, okay. Mister is my phone? Working WHEN i the other day and you're, like, oh my phone's on that.
Speaker 2: Network that's the phone at the old iPhone or. Whatever so, anyway they're down to forty three. Players they're playing probably another thirty MINUTES i think for the, day and they'll come back. Tomorrow day three play down to hopefully at final table of eight or six and then we'll bring him back the next.
Speaker 4: Day put them on puggo dot.
Speaker 2: Com who's the chip leader, chipleader current Chipleader Jake, Nope i'm looking at the wrong. Day it is your, boy your, boy and we have a new way to pronounce this.
Speaker 1: Too So Uri Uri, Rychenstein ryckenstein shout Out Robbie. STRAZINSKI i HOPE i got it. Right he, SAID i was Saying. Yuri he, said it's Not yuri like. You there's a y in front of. It it's Er Uri, uri Which i'm probably still, butchering But i'm doing my, Best.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah uri is Crushing chipley at two point seven. Million he's ahead Of Christian, Roberts Georgios, Sloderopolos, Rengie Ricky mao is fourth in chips and two Time brace and Winner Joshua remitio is fifth. O we're all someome other notables still in the, Mix sam SEVERAL pgt, Regular Michael, Manchek Nick, Seaywood Justin, Saliba Eric, Blair Asha Khaniff, Rampage Jesse, Lonas Francis anders And Justin.
Speaker 4: Loberta. Uh pretty stacked field still.
Speaker 1: Remaining we Lost Jeremy osmond and forty one dollar player terrible In jeremy fiftieth. Place he's gonna need to have a bunch more of those in order to make up for the fact that we spent one hundred and forty one dollars on him in the twenty FIVE K. Fantasy But jeremy is on the board and we still Got uri over, there who's trying to do the damn thing for. Us the one dollar he's not one. Dollar, actually it's because we wanted to make sure we got a kind of. One it's technically one. Dollar but you know, whatever he's he's the bargain. Superstar let's, go, baby it's your. Time go win the damn thing right out of the. Gate that would just be, applicant you.
Speaker 2: Know by the, way tied for fifth place in twenty FIVE K fantasy with two points.
Speaker 1: Us, yeah who got two? Points oh it's because one and a half for the FIVE.
Speaker 3: K then they round. UP i hate how they round, up by the.
Speaker 2: Way it just seems to sweat in the leads six. Points that's we're talking six, points two. Points but still day three is always good to look.
Speaker 1: At what he's also got And, survivors but's also Got, Monson.
Speaker 2: He's got Mon check still in the obviously Had Danny tang, Cash Sam lasquez, cash And Tyler monchik. Cash so early times in twenty five can is twenty FIVE k. Fantasy but we you guys have a big shot, here big.
Speaker 1: Chance take me some. Point let's let's let's, go let's let's make it. Happen so this one's playing what ten levels? Today ten levels? Today, okay this is the final level right. Now they'll come back, tomorrow come back, tomorrow they'll play down to the final. Table then they'll come back On, Saturday saturday for the. Stream, yep got?
Speaker 4: It? OKAY i for.
Speaker 1: Whatever, REASON i don't know, WHY i have it in my head that the first stream we're doing is the twenty FIVE k heads Up and that's not. True but, anyway but that's, good good turnout, there good first place.
Speaker 3: Prize what's it? Up top six?
Speaker 4: Something five eighty two and eight?
Speaker 3: Bucks, okay five eighty.
Speaker 2: TWO i thought it was like six oh four or, whatever same, difference five eighty two, There all, right moving, on what's? Next the fifteen hundred Dollars omaha high, Level old baby, Boy, well.
Speaker 3: Our guy slipped out of the Chip Ley Clyde. Gaskins but whatever.
Speaker 4: He's he's still right up.
Speaker 1: There, clyde mister snack Attack gaskins is. Crushing how many people are left in this?
Speaker 2: Thing down to thirty at break they kind of these tournaments in different like literally that they have like four tournaments running in four different.
Speaker 3: Rooms they're all over the.
Speaker 4: Place down to thirty.
Speaker 2: Players this is probably two more levels left in the day and then they'll come back tomorrow and try and get to a. Winner pretty decent field, SIZE i would, say nine hundred and ten.
Speaker 4: Entrance how does that rank to last?
Speaker 1: Year, well it's down from last, year and it's also it's actually now on a trend of going. Down twenty twenty, three so twenty twenty two that event had one thousand and eighty six. Entries last or, sorry twenty twenty three forty, Three so nice little optic. There then pretty decent dip twenty twenty three to twenty twenty, four dipped all the way down to nine twenty, eight and now it dips again to nine to. Ten so we talked about The Industry Employees event Aka forever The Casino Employees event being down but the FIVE K nolan hold him was, up but this fifteen hundred Dollars Omaha High low is. Down it's down slightly from last, year BUT i think more importantly it's kind of had that two year. Slide so just just something to keep an eye on. Overall but, yeah more than two hundred and five k up. Top THERE'S i think there's a few twenty FIVE k sweats going on Over.
Speaker 2: Yeah we Have John kaye was one of. Them Did grapes get now? Draft, No Chris fitch is still in Ken aldridge didn't get, dropted but he's sill. In Dominic sally didn't get drafted nine so.
Speaker 4: Really just was.
Speaker 1: In but he's Out Toomas lusco was drafted By pads's. Team he's. Out Robert's rocky it was in as. Well he's also out so.
Speaker 2: Bessie vich And John kyat of the two twenty FIVE k. Sweats but the story is snack. Attack Clyde gass came IN i think eighteen chips. Today she stuck The this is his, game this is his. Game he swears that he is the.
Speaker 1: Best he always comes to the studio and he's LIKE i was playing fifteen thirty at The orleans and HE i, WAS i, WAS i was crushing these. GUYS i don't know what hit him like this Whole he's an absolute. Character and right before we came on the, AIR i was, like check what time break? Is, yeah because you, said you, know let's let's. Go maybe we should go interview. HIM i, said, okay check what time break. Is you whipped UP wsp. Plus we saw that break was in five, minutes so you ran over. There you got an interview With. Clyde so let's throw to that interview right.
Speaker 3: Now, well this is.
Speaker 5: How day two has gone so. WELL i mean at first THOUGH i got down to one hundred and sixty five, THOUSAND i did start the day eighth and, chips AND i just waited on that, heater and EVENTUALLY i started getting cards and people paying me, off chasing the, low And i'm getting like three quarters of The potter. Scoop So i've built my chips up real. Quick and The lord's been with.
Speaker 4: ME i, Mean i'm dead.
Speaker 5: TOO i could fill him inside, me helping, me telling me we we chance to? Fall which hands to? Play And i've even fold. Hands NORMALLY i don't, fall but something, said you got to fold, this SO i have AND i think up chip. LATER i got one point six million of.
Speaker 4: Chips, god you could just feel the.
Speaker 5: PRESENCE i feel around me right now with The. LORD i Think i'm gonna win first.
Speaker 4: Bracelet oh that's the.
Speaker 5: Thing that's my favorite, game and IT'S W.
Speaker 4: Sop.
Speaker 5: Now i've never played this event in THE w so, Please i've only played it in The World Poker tour And i've done. Well I've i've got, Second i've got, Fourth i've got, eleventh And i'm just recovering from last year's quadruple heart, surgery so they let me off work to play in this. Event, god The lord Is i'm telling, you The lord is helping me. Here. Uh AND i battled with the chess gold the whole, time and with everyone just coming, around just showing me heart and rooting for. Me i'm telling you it's very emotional for me to even do THIS interyw right, now no pressure Because i'm Letting god take, control believe it or, Not i'm Letting god tell me what to do and lead me through.
Speaker 4: This and that's what he's.
Speaker 5: DONE i, mean LIKE i, said there's been a heighth fold in a hand a three jack, ten which NORMALLY i, play but something, said you know, what not, here cool, down AND i folded and it was the right. Bolt the flot would have completely missed. Me but normally that's SAYING i. Play SO i would, Say, GOD i am Just i'm just overwhelmed at the whole. Situation, okay this this happened about the origin of the. Snacks this happened ABOUT i would, say now two or three years. Ago every TIME i did With ari a poker, room and every TIME i would push a, POT i would, go, there you go a little. Snack so every small POT i call it a. Snack and you, KNOW i do a little bit, like, hey oh it is, yeah you go a little cop and they just loved, it and they just took. Off and then somebody, Goes, clyde you got to make some snack, hats AND i, thought, well you, KNOW i ain't that rich. Hit but you know, What Michael chang, Said, clyde let's do. This AND i want to tell you. Something can you zoom in on That look at the? Detail, Look, Look i'm seriously look at the hands in my. Hands you could see the shades just like the. Shirt look at the shades in the. Shirt Oh i'm, sorry but isn't that? Amazing and that's. It that's, embroidery, folks that's. Embroidery So i've GOT i ordered, UP i got a bunch of, hats and uh, WOW i just how people treat. Me, Guys i'm telling you right, now you have no. CLUE i feel so well. Loved it's it's, unbelievable it really. Is you should see how many big name pros come by have been rooting me off in the last two days and buying. Hats it's IT'S i can't lost out in. Groups and they're not just buying one. Hat they're buying two or three hats from, me and they're they're wishing me luck and they're hugging, me and oh, man it's it's great to be me right.
Speaker 4: Now WHEN i win, This i'm not.
Speaker 3: Leaving The Poker Goes.
Speaker 4: Studio i'm not Leaving. ARIA i hell.
Speaker 5: No one of the Things i've never done is WHAT i want to do is buy me a. House that's What i'm going to. Do i'm not going to spend all of it a house So i'll still be able to, play But i'm not quitting my. JOB i love you. Guys it's like family. There come, on it is it truly. IS i am not leaving nowhere, soon even IF i win the ten thousand entry That i'm going to get in and win what five hundred grand or whatever it may, be BECAUSE i FEEL i could do, it.
Speaker 2: All. Right that Was, clyde very very Emotional. Clyde He's, clyde but he's the. Best he's he is the, best and he's he really wants. This you can just tell with how he you, know, reacted and obviously you saw him very emotional.
Speaker 4: There he definitely wants to win.
Speaker 2: This AND i, think you know, what there's a whole bunch of poker players that play in the studio that he deals to every event that also want him to win this. Bracelet so good Luck. Clyde it's now fourth in, chips but you, know he still got a. Pile he's got a pile going to make a run at this and hopefully we get him on the final table and then getting him in with that.
Speaker 1: Bracelet, yeah and, listen not only Does clyde deal At aria and deal inside the, studio he has The clyde the snack Attack gaskins podcast that is on. YouTube he's got more than twelve thousand.
Speaker 2: Subscribers, question he's got plenty of interviews on, These he's got.
Speaker 1: Plenty of interviews on there with poker. People he's got The Table One, Boys Art parman And Justin. Young he's Got Jonathan, Little he's Got Jeff, Madsen Dan, Smith Jesse, Lonis Andrew. Lichtenberger he's got The fox And kristen And. Alex he's Got Channon shore Around. Zobian so, basically it's like it's like this weird rite of passage if you, like play in the studio to get invited onto The Clyde Snack Attack Gaskins, podcast.
Speaker 2: Like it should be maybe sponsored by.
Speaker 3: US i mean it's it's it's.
Speaker 4: Awesome it's.
Speaker 3: Awesome it's.
Speaker 1: Awesome SO pgt IT'S i, Mean rich is Gonna you're not even talking into the microphone. ANYMORE i drop my. BACK i know that's. Why that is why you don't hold the. MICROPHONE i, mean you are just such a rookie with this still YES i, am and we're gonna get my stand how many podcasts have we done?
Speaker 2: Together, basically put your lips exactly exactly put your lips five hundred and forty Eighth pokego. Podcasts but how many have you AND I i'm going back with skipped, someones you, know When i've been sick or you've been, sick we go back to like two ninety.
Speaker 4: Five, okay it's a, lot.
Speaker 1: All, Right let's move on to the FIVE k pot Limit, omaha which WHICH i don't understand why they didn't delay this one day and allow some of the people in the FIVE k no limit to play, that especially with the very late day two reds that they, had, yep and then jump on over into that. Tournament so you, know especially LIKE i mean someone like A Jeremy, osmas you, know had to miss, it stuff like, That like people like, that you, KNOW i think you'd want them to try and fire in. There SO i THINK i would have wanted that to see that one adjusted one. Day nice turnout, though seven hundred and fifty seven entries up from last year's last, Year, YEAH i, MEAN i think we'll probably see all the plos be. Up if, not it'll be like eighty five ninety percent of them will be up in. Numbers so seven fifty seven entries this, year that's up from the seven hundred and thirty three last. Year also worth pointing out that the FIVE K plo bigger than the FIVE k no. Limit hold, RIGHT i mean, listen right. NOW plo is. Hot it is absolutely on. Fire this one's going to have six hundred and twenty thousand dollars up top for the.
Speaker 3: Winner are They they're not the? Money?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: No how many are left over? There we have an idea there one.
Speaker 2: Hundred and fifty, left seven fifty. Seven who's in that? One we got some MORE pgt regulars up. Top we Got Michael STICKY ux second and, Chips josh Ari a thirteen, Chips Alan Lee guy We, Love he's seventeen, chips did he And matakas eighteen, Chips matthew McEwan, Ninth gabrielle And ronde.
Speaker 4: Ten here we.
Speaker 3: Go we got Josh aria is multi acounting in the chif.
Speaker 2: County he is multi, Acounting so, Like i'm going to give him the biggest chips that because just in case that's more.
Speaker 3: Likely Joshua ari Josh.
Speaker 2: Yeah but they'll fix. That i'm sure they. Will Dylan Weisman shandy was in there for a little.
Speaker 3: Bit John shorman's in. There let's, Go Johnny, baby let's go take it. Home we got old, money let's. Go that's our.
Speaker 4: Boy else we got on our.
Speaker 3: Team let's Go John. Shuman that's all we.
Speaker 4: Need but that's.
Speaker 2: All but, yeah a lot of the big list about notables in that, event and yeah massive.
Speaker 3: Field once To Cherish, ANDREWS i didn't know she played plow she.
Speaker 2: Likes she normally plays out five, ks but like once it it's, tens she's.
Speaker 1: Out, WELL i think THAT i heard them in the. STUDIO i think it was during Poke Co. Cup Christen foxen was saying the same, thing like she'll play the five. K, yeah you, know won't, won't won't go much bigger than. There obviously that, depends if you, know maybe you win the five k and then, yeah then you go from. There but, yeah that's a good one of. Course the uh the old five K. PLO plo is gonna be hot all. Summer i've said it, Once i'll say it. Again i'll say it all summer. LONG plo is the hotness right. Now we got seven. Cards stud kicked off fifteen hundred dollars variant there what is this three hundred and seventy seven. Entries do you think that is up or down from last? Year i'm gonna say down by fifty. One it is down by fifty one by right about thirty. Twenty last year was four oh, six so this year three seventy. Seven so a little dip there right, now at least based on What i'm looking at pokernews dot. Com we Got hunter McClelland is the chip. Leader but look who's. Second our, Guy Nicholas. Milgrom let's, go, Baby come, On Nicholas. MILGROM i think he might go By nico for. Short if, Not i'm nicknaming You, nico let'sf and Go Nico.
Speaker 3: Baby who's our other?
Speaker 4: Boy Tom?
Speaker 3: Coral Tommy, Coral Tommy. CORA i don't. KNOW i have no. Idea if he's, stilling well he's on the chip, counts, well that's not a good.
Speaker 1: Sign Max, Spiscatory Ryan, Hughes brian rast all in, There Alan kessler's in, There Greg mueller's in, There Brand Chack harris is in, There Ali eslami is in, There Adam, owen Nickwa, Genti Andrew, Barber Thomas, taylor so Good field, There wereritty pretty Good, field the registration is. Closed in that one hundred and six thousand dollars almost one hundred and seven thousand dollars for first place in the fifteen hundred dollars seven card stud is is a friend of the, Podcast Ben.
Speaker 3: Ludlow still he is.
Speaker 2: Out he is, out all, right try again, Tomorrow, Ben no big, deal, long, long long.
Speaker 1: Summer another friend of the, Podcast Mo. Nuara he busted the five. Kplo i'll see him at home pretty, soon all. Right so quickly recapping the, NUMBERS i think this is probably something we'll kind of keep tabs on. Throughout so the industry employees event down the five K Nolan man hold him, up the fifteen hundred Dollars omaha eight or better, down the FIVE kplo, up the fifteen hundred dollars seven card stud.
Speaker 2: Down so it was like big buyings, up little buyings of. Down that seems to be the trend right.
Speaker 1: Now, YEAH i, mean that's that's the trend right. Now but it's always know what tomorrow's.
Speaker 2: Event definitely not going, up definitely not going. Down what's that twenty five ky hands, On.
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah that's just gonna lock at sixty four.
Speaker 4: And be generally.
Speaker 2: This it could technically go up with down. RIGHT i, mean if they open it, up if you don't get sixty, four, well if they don't get sixty, four, yeah BUT i think they'll get sixty. Four all, Right so this this uh ONE k mystery. Millions today Is day ONE, c the biggest flight that they've had so. Far So day ONE a attracted thirteen hundred and twenty nine, Entries day ONE b attracted eighteen hundred and thirty three, entries and then Today's day ONE c just shy of three, thousand two thy nine hundred and ninety. Five they do have an extra starting, flights, right it will starting flights will end On, saturday so they got one more tomorrow On. Friday they got another one On. Saturday last year through the first three, Flights now keep in mind last year had four, flights so things are condensed a bit. There but they opened with twenty two forty, six then they got three two hundred and seventy, two and then they got five two hundred and. Ninety so as things stand right, now last year through three flights had ten, thousand eight hundred and eight and then last year ultimately went on to have eight eighteen, thousand four hundred and nine. Entries, okay so, obviously as you would, expect the later flights drew in the bulk of the field. Size this, year through the first three starting, flights they are at six, thousand one hundred and fifty, seven so that's about sixty percent of what they had last. Year, now again there is an additional starting, flight BUT i kind of look at it LIKE i would compare this year's ONE b to last year's ONE a and then then go that way and then basically your your new ONE a this. Year that's like the bonus numbers got it.
Speaker 1: Right so AND i say, that you, know that kind of paints the picture of, well this year ONE b had eighteen thirty. Three last year ONE a had twenty two forty. Six this year ONE c had twenty nine hundred and ninety. Five last year ONE b had three two hundred and seventy. Two so it's it's a few hundred short on each of. Those so if that keeps, up it'll be probably kind of close because they did get more than thirteen hundred and that first, one, right so it'll be pretty close to last. Year so right around eighteen thousand is probably where this is gonna come in. AT i don't know what they would have thought when you initially planned to have an additional, Flight you're probably, like, oh we're gonna break twenty. K but then as you get closer and we kind of get an idea more so of like how the economy is shaping, up like you, know all that sort of stuff you have the you have to talk of like maybe the people out of the country won't be coming, in or they won't be coming in as many of, them so you, know maybe then you're, like, okay let's just you, know temper our expectations a little bit. There but it seems like it's going to come in right around eighteen. Thousand BUT i would have, assumed you, know if you add a, light you think you're going to beat the eighteen.
Speaker 2: Thousand, YEAH i definitely. Agree it's you, know we've kind of touched on a little. Bit but there's a lot of other stuff at that same price point going around town to this stuff at the wind so that's always going to take some people. Away you've obviously got people that are probably preferring to play these five k. Events the whole demand the P loo that would have probably fired lots of more bullets in the one kstry. Millions but you, know they want to play for in those, events so you know there's always going to be schedule, variants and there's obviously the hiccups we've mentioned the start of the, series but, yeah it's gonna it's going to come right down to the wire in that one to see if they can burst through last year's.
Speaker 4: Number.
Speaker 1: Yeah SO win had an eleven hundred dollars buy in one point five million guarantee that got one point five to two three in the prize.
Speaker 3: Pool so that's sweaty right.
Speaker 1: There, NOW win did have the six hundred dollars tournament THAT i played and had a five hundred k guarantee and they got more than seven hundred and seventy thousand dollars in the price, school so that one was. Fine but also that one was before The World series, started BEFORE aria, started et, cetera so you know they have a clear runway to attract. Everyone so there was, That but you, KNOW i do think it's notable that that win eleven hundred just squeaked over the line to get the, guarantee and then you have THE Aria series The Aria Poker classic kicked.
Speaker 3: Off they.
Speaker 1: Clicked they kicked off with an eleven hundred dollars Buying nolan had hold a mystery bounty that had a two hundred and fifty thousand dollars. Guarantee two hundred and sixty three entries beat the guarantee by three, thousand seven hundred and ninety.
Speaker 3: Five so, sweaty. Sweaty.
Speaker 1: Yeah they had today a single day eight hundred dollars Nolanan holden tournament one hundred and fifty k guarantee that missed the guarantee by my mask says twenty four. Thousand so this is WHAT i think is going to be the like a storyline all. SUMMER i said it BEFORE i said it on this. Podcast you, know the w S, ap it won't affect them as much because THE wap doesn't have massive, guarantees, Right they just they don't need. Them like it's The World series Of. Poker it's the, biggest it's the. Best you, know people are gonna come. Here it doesn't. Matter, yes some events might be, down there are also going to be plenty of events that are. Up it'll all just come out in the. WASH wasip is not going to get affected like. Whatever but when you're a competing venue like an, aria like a, win you want to go to the smaller, ones, gold the nugget, binions et. Cetera and in order to draw people in you have to put guarantees on every single tournament or no one's going to show. Up then you're running the wrist sticking your neck out there quite a. Bit and with the way that everything is kind of just, trending with the way that the economy, is and people likely not having just as much extra kind of free cash laying around that they want to, blast and then if they do have that extra free cash, around they'll probably just pick the wicip because this is where all the prize money is at the end of the, day, Right so so just worth worth keeping an eye, on just to see how things all kind, of, uh you, know play out over the. Summer i've kind of been putting together a little tracking doc That i'm kind of keeping an eye on. THIS i haven't yet Done, venetian you, know But i'll kind of look at all of those and then we'll just we'll just see how it.
Speaker 4: Goes you.
Speaker 1: Know it's it's it's going to be interesting you, know at some, point at some, point you were kind of always going to reach this like saturation point with with everything and everyone that's in town that puts on a big. Series couple that with the fact that again there's just probably less money going, around maybe there's less people in, here specifically international. People so you, know all of that just adds up to the fact that you, know there could be a could be some pain this.
Speaker 3: Summer, yeah but all but it's good for the, players.
Speaker 4: Great for the.
Speaker 2: Place, YEAH i think we we were notified by a friend that got a nugget drops some. Guarantees they lowered those a little. BIT i think they had an event right Now Overlaying South point has a multi fight thing that looks like it might fall.
Speaker 4: Short so it is still.
Speaker 2: Early these places will recover, from you, know missing the guarantee by a little, bit and but, yeah it is something we need to definitely. Monitor like you, mentioned we're probably going to be pretty safe here Since erano, guarantees but outside it's a, yeah it's going to be some sweating for some of these bigger guarantees for these. Places let's talk about what's going on. Tomorrow two events Starting frida Eight may, thirtieth talked about a little bit The Heads Up championship sixty four.
Speaker 4: Entrance who's in?
Speaker 2: It expect, looking let's look, actually because, yes that is a new thing WITH wsp.
Speaker 4: Plus we can see who has.
Speaker 1: Registered AND i will say that this is the event that you should not be able to see who is.
Speaker 2: Registered and my app is, frozen so that's not a good ad FOR wsb, plus but reopen.
Speaker 3: It, no the app has been. Good the app has been.
Speaker 1: Good it's it's great to just BE i love the fact that you can just like the best thing is just being able to go into an event search right and just see like how a.
Speaker 3: Person is doing quickly with a quick. SEARCH i kind of wish that you. COULD i.
Speaker 1: DON'T i don't know if you. Can maybe you can just tell, me but, like CAN i just search at the? BEGINNING i should be able to search like the screen neuron IF i want to Search Jeremy osmus and then it should pull up the event he's in or the event's, plural right.
Speaker 4: Idea you, KNOW i.
Speaker 1: Think you can do that On Poker, stars, right and you can see like how many people like what ternams people.
Speaker 2: Are at least you be so it looks like they have removed the. Event so what event are we talking?
Speaker 3: About all the heads?
Speaker 2: Up so maybe because this has become a, thing so.
Speaker 3: Maybe that does it sold.
Speaker 2: Out that's a, six but it's just so saighty true, anyway sixty four players for. That we will be streaming the final day of, that The final four and the other event siding. Tomorrow one of my favorites That i've never done anything well in the fifteen hundred Dealers choice is kicking off in the. Afternoon looks like thirty five players already raised for. That let's have a look at some of these. Names that's a dealer's, choice you, said, Yep. Myselvank so that, one's by the, way fifty dealer's choice twenty twenty two at four hundred and thirty. Entries twenty twenty three went up to four fifty. Six last year twenty twenty four went up to five. Thirty so it's on a streak of going. Up i'll set let's let's be let's let's let's pick a. Number what was the last? One five twenty, three five, thirty five. Thirty i'm gonna take four ninety.
Speaker 1: EIGHT i was gonna say five oh, five so we're in the same ride in the same. Ballpark, uh the twenty five k heads, Up i'll say sixty, FOUR.
Speaker 3: I beat you to. It, sorry, sorry.
Speaker 4: Yeah you got. It i'll take one twenty. Eight.
Speaker 2: OKAY i MEAN i wish they, could they could get it up to one twenty, eight but LIKE i.
Speaker 4: Need a whole line of.
Speaker 1: PLAYERS i, know LIKE i wish you could guarantee, it BECAUSE i don't like that thing where like it doesn't get to one twenty eighth then you got to do like the play in the. MATTER i don't like, that you, know but the buyers Even, YEAH i kind of just don't like.
Speaker 2: THAT i mentioned this on the podcast before that heads up poker is a very kind of unique game that not obviously everyone will play regardless of, skill AND i think a heads up week would be better later in the, series where you run maybe it's a you, know five, hundred and then maybe it's a three k ON wsp dot com bring back The final eight or whatever it. Is for both of those they play on Say, monday then the next one plays on The, tuesday finishes. Up then you start the heads Up championship and maybe you get these guys, parlaying you, know their five hundred dollars buy in into that bracelet into them the TEN k heads, up heads, Up, sorry you.
Speaker 1: Could probably slide in A plo one in, there you, Know, yeah like you can get that in. There you could do a half and. Half, yeah there's a ton of flexibility THAT i think you could do in. There and then of, course you, know AS thebsp does they, offer you, know once you get into the whole full, schedule the thick of it. All you, know there's, five, six, seven eight tournaments running to, Day so even if you don't want to play heads, up there's there'll be plenty of, stuff you, know going. On SO i certainly think that that would be a cool thing to to. Add So i'm with you on that. Front anything, ELSE.
Speaker 2: I think it's a good time to give out a new code, word.
Speaker 3: A new code, word.
Speaker 4: And, okay the only fitting.
Speaker 3: Code word today obviously.
Speaker 4: Obviously snack.
Speaker 3: Attack, yeah of, course sack, attack all on, word all on.
Speaker 4: Word you know where to.
Speaker 2: Go make sure you and all the code words get all those bonus, entries because you know what we want to put you in the pgt alely all the championship on behalf of the cod. Podcast were giving away so much, equity like. Unbelievable all, right we'll keep this one short and. Sweets tomorrow is going to be a, big, big big. Day let's Go brewry try and win it all the FIVE k take it.
Speaker 1: DOWN i mean this says he's still the chip, leader SO I snack still the chip. Leader snack attack would be. INCREDIBLE i mean that's, that that's the that's the Story i'm leaning.
Speaker 2: Into your attack makes the final. Type oh my, god needs to, shot can cancel the, tournament, canceled cancel it. All everyone's. Here let's go break them all. HERE i mean they really need to for, sure one. Hundred you know many of those dealers that are gonna be, like, hey, sorry, Guys i'm. SICK i want EVERY pgt player. HERE i Want maury on The. ROYAL i want.
Speaker 3: Carry he's Got scott.
Speaker 4: Hats you can buy.
Speaker 2: Snacks who Was Nick sewar has one of the a, Photographer antonio has. One he's not the revolution over.
Speaker 3: HERE i mean it's it's.
Speaker 1: Incredible so let's Go, clyde, Baby let's Go, clyde all, Right For Tim, duckworth for, Myself Annie peters that's gonna do it for.
Speaker 3: Us we will be back.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow see you, guys so yeah.
Speaker 4: Burse Night
Speaker 2: Change express