Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to KFI A M. Six forty, the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app. I've I'm curious about them. How do you make your beds? How do you pick which you pick?
Speaker 2: Which? Is it a rooster? Yeah? Or is it a chicken? It's ro It's a rooster. So how do you pick which rooster? You know? What makes for a good route?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Which kind? What kind of rooster? Am I putting my money on? Particular aggression? Probably? I don't know if that makes them louder?
Speaker 1: Is it like going to Santa Anita where I go to the paddock and I look at the horses and I go that one looks scrappy enough just to to defeat the uh.
Speaker 2: I bet they do have it in a cage somewhere.
Speaker 1: You can order horses the same way. I look at roosters. Yeah, and then and then how do you identify which rooster is your rooster? Do they have little capes on our number? Probably have numbers on. I mean they have coloring. They do have colors, feathers, So they don't have like like outfits like horses do.
Speaker 2: I don't think they enter the ring like animal. I would put it in an outfit, you'd dress it up just so you could tell which one it was. It would.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it's probably better. Jacob makes a great point. We should really start talking about something else. I forgot how pared down the old swamp Watch intro was.
Speaker 2: We started because we want to.
Speaker 4: You know, we hate talking about politics, but you gotta it's like eating your vegetables that are raw and not even steamed, with butter and cheese on them. And this was the old one. Oops, I gotta heard of that on my fault. See, Jacob, don't trust me for any.
Speaker 2: Drain the swamp. We're gonna drain the swamp of Washington.
Speaker 5: We're gonna have fun doing it. We're all doing it. The cap I love that one.
Speaker 2: And then it was just music. Yeah, I have an aftrinity for that.
Speaker 1: It's nice and it is pared down, but uh, you know, it kind of gets to the point. It's got some nice little swampy type gnat sound in there with the buzzes and the critters.
Speaker 2: The critters.
Speaker 4: This this was the swamp Watch that we came up with when Joe Biden took office.
Speaker 5: The swamp is horrible.
Speaker 6: The government doesn't work, Manna make it like a reality TV show.
Speaker 2: A bad doos always a pleasure to be anywhere from Washington, d c.
Speaker 4: Hey, Joe a town hall who clearly built on a swamp in so many ways, still a swamp I watch.
Speaker 2: He said, drained the swamp. I said, oh, that's so. I love that one.
Speaker 1: And that was a really good one. I like the back and forth of the Trump Biden stuff and cornpop was involved.
Speaker 2: That was fun. I want to miss that.
Speaker 4: So I had to think of people that were going to be involved with politics coming going forward this ladies and gentlemen for the first time anywhere. Except Shannon's text message last night the debut of our swamp Watch version three Intro twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: I'm a politician, which means I'm a cheat and a liar. And when I'm not kissing babies, I'm stealing their lollipop.
Speaker 7: So here we got the.
Speaker 3: Real problem is that our leaders are dumb.
Speaker 1: The other side never quits, so what I'm not going anywhere?
Speaker 5: So how you train the.
Speaker 2: Swat, I can imagine what can be and be unburdened by what has been, always been going.
Speaker 7: They're not stupid.
Speaker 4: A political plunder is when a politician actually it tells the truth.
Speaker 2: Whether people voted for you were not. Swamp Watch. They're all cananoidy. I love it the music.
Speaker 4: I hope they don't get upset with it. Leonard Skinnard swamp music.
Speaker 1: Oh they might. We may be the victim of a cease and assist letter. But until we are, until.
Speaker 2: Then were swamp Watch. They're all conanoidy. Ride that train.
Speaker 4: This news just actually came in a short time ago, not that we didn't see it coming, but twenty two Democratic led states and two cities are challenging President Trump's executive orders signed just a few hours ago to restrict birthright citizenship that has kicked off what will be a pantload of legal battles between his new Justice Department and the Attorney's General from a lot of these different states. Two separate lawsuits filed in Massachusetts and in Washington State ask these federal judges to rule that the order contradicts the Constitution, which, under the fourteenth Amendment, of course, bestows citizenship upon anyone born within these United States. One group of states wrote in their complaint Trump seeks to abrogate this well established and long standing constitutional principle by executive FIAT. The principle of birthright citizenship has been enshrined in the Constitution for more than one hundred and fifty years, and that Citizenship Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment unambiguously and expressly confers citizenship on all persons born in and subject to the jurisdiction of the United States.
Speaker 1: Mike Johnson is weighing in on the pardoning of the rioters from January sixth. He has suggested today he's not fully on board with this. I think a lot of people have some reservations about pardoning people that engaged in political violence and attacked Capital police officers as well in what was an embarrassing day there at the Capitol that in my opinion, Trump called for, which is why I can understand him pardoning the people that he sprung into action. Mike Johnson said in a brief interview today as he left the Capital to meet with Trump at the White House. I haven't looked at it yet, which is a nice way to punt it down the road, right, but.
Speaker 2: Highly ridiculous that he hasn't thought of it.
Speaker 1: Or exactly JD Vance suggested violent offenders would not receive blanket pardons, but would instead be evaluated on a case by case basis. Johnson said, today the idea is that peaceful protesters should not be detained and anybody who committed violent offenses. That was something they talked about. I haven't seen the list, haven't had a chance to evaluate it.
Speaker 4: So my understanding is that there are like a half a dozen cases that are not included, and those half dozen do involve the more violent acts that took place on January sixth. But Tom Tillis, and I mentioned him earlier. I saw an interview where he was interrupted as he's walking on the halls of Congress. Tom Tillis said, it was a bad idea for Trump to pardon the individuals who were convicted of assaulting police officers. And by the way, there are people in this list who did assault police officers who have been pardoned. This is not just those people walking through the Capitol like a bunch of moronic tourists on January sixth. These are people who were convicted of assault on police officers. And Tom Tillis said, anybody who was convicted of assault on an officer, I just can't get there.
Speaker 2: I think it was a bad idea.
Speaker 4: He did defend the pardoning of those protesters who entered the capital illegally but did not do things like destroy property or assault police. He said the sweeping pardons have to be viewed in the context of Biden's pardon of Hunter, who of course was convicted on tax and gun related charges. But are we at a point now where this because listen, just look the last three weeks and the people who were pardoned and why they were pardoned. Isn't it time we revisit that policy and maybe throw some limits of some kind on who and when a president has the absolute pardon.
Speaker 1: Well, between Trump and Biden, the lid's been blown off that guarded canister. Yeah, which everyone gets a pardon. You get a pardon, I get a pardon. I'm surprised that we were.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't be surprised if there is some discussion about bringing this up in Congress.
Speaker 2: But we'll see.
Speaker 1: We hit pretty hard when it comes to fast food sometimes on this show. I mean, we enjoy fast food, but we also know that it's important to operate in moderation.
Speaker 2: You cannot fast food all the time.
Speaker 4: I could probably save this for the next segment. But I walked into a fast food restaurant on Friday driving back from Arizona, and what did.
Speaker 2: What did it?
Speaker 4: Rhyme with Schmarls Okay, spooner, spooner, Yeah, And I was craz like I when I thought of it an hour before I knew where I was going to stop.
Speaker 1: I thought of an hour. I was like double yeah, and a milkshake, a double bacon cheesebrop. I was going to go for the good four thousand calories.
Speaker 2: Were you going to pick up a toilet on the way home?
Speaker 4: No, I was just gonna let it fly. But I walked in there, yeah, and I turned around and walked out.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: See sometimes we have it romanticized in our mind and we get there and we're like, I don't know what made you leave.
Speaker 2: The employees.
Speaker 4: Really, I felt like every single one of them did not want to be there, and I am not about to eat food prepared by people who do not want to be where they were. That's pretty much every place, right, I know, but they're better at selling it at certain places than they are others. And I thought to myself, you know what, I can wait.
Speaker 1: So what did you end up eating sandwich a sandwich, yeah, from a sandwich which which sandwich places rhymes with schlubway. Okay, you know what subway gets knocked And like, I'm not a deli snob, although some call me that. I just like deli's. I just like a good Italian deli. I just like I like a deli. I mean, this is my it's in my DNA. Not really, but I did work for a deli for a long period of time, probably still under your fingernails.
Speaker 7: But I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't hate subway. I'll get a subway turkey sandwich in a pinch, like if there's no other option, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't hate it.
Speaker 4: It's it's perfectly edible, tailored how you want, make it spicy, make it not spicy, do whatever.
Speaker 2: You want to do.
Speaker 1: Veggies, Yeah, they also do a good meatball sandwich. I've gotten into that a couple of times. But anyway, coming up, we've got the healthiest fast food burgers in America to tell you about.
Speaker 2: So if you want to do it, we'll tell you how to do it healthy.
Speaker 4: We mentioned that there are two two different lawsuits now that are challenging the president's executive order on a restricting birthright citizenship, and that is going to be arguably, I think that's going to be the easiest argument for people to have because birthright citizenship. Citizenship is pretty clear in terms of the fourteenth Amendment basically says that if you figures out who and who could not enjoy the benefits of citizenship, and if you are born in the United States or are subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, then you're a citizen. Or born in an area that is under the jurisdiction of the United States, then you're a citizen. And that's why John McCain, for example, born in the Panama Canal back when it was an American.
Speaker 2: In the American Canal, back when it was.
Speaker 4: Under the American jurisdiction, and therefore he's an American citizen. I mean people born on if you're parents are stationed overseas, but you're born on an American military base or you know that you're you're guaranteed American citizenship because stuff like that, This is something I don't think the President follows well. This is something I don't think the President wins on because this has been in the Constitution since eighteen sixty eight. Because it has been ruled on by the Supreme Court. This doesn't seem to be there doesn't seem to be a lot of wiggle room. You're gonna have to change the constitution. You have to re amend to the constitution.
Speaker 2: And that doesn't happen. That's not it doesn't happen very often.
Speaker 4: The other thing that he did, though, was he shut down the CBP one app, which was a pathway for some of the people looking to come into the country. And what the Homeland Security Department had been saying in the waning days of the Biden administration was the app actually drove down the number of people crossing into the country illegally because it gave them an orderly way to apply to the United States. That's now gone. The asylum restrictions are in place. The border is effectively shut down to any buddy who was seeking asylum, which is what.
Speaker 2: A lot of people have argued needs to be.
Speaker 4: That's what we need to have is we need to be the protective place for people that are fleeing dangerous persecution in their own country, or dangerous violence or drug cartels. They come here to seek asylum. We give them a safe place to live and help our country. With that avenue closed, the concern is that those people are going to live and then eventually die at the hands of drug cartels or whatever is driving up the violence in their home country.
Speaker 1: We talked about Carrie Underwood and how gracefully she handled the technical malfunction in the Capitol rotunda following the president's inauguration when she went on to sing America the Beautiful. The music didn't work, it misfired. They couldn't get it together, so she just said I'll sing it, and she's sang at a cappella.
Speaker 2: People joined in. It was a beautiful give me Chill's moment. Loved it.
Speaker 1: Billie Ray Cyrus had the antithesis when it came to his reaction last night at Trump's inauguration ball, some calling it an epic disaster. The chaos, they say, began when he complained that his guitar wasn't working when he performed Old Town Road is Hit with Little nas X.
Speaker 2: He says, is my guitar still on?
Speaker 5: I know the words?
Speaker 3: I hate you, breaking the heart child a little bit. Let's see what that check? Check? Hey, is my guitar still on? I think they cut me of is my guitar? I'd I don't hear my guitar anymore? Check is anybody awake? I don't hear it? Do you all hear this?
Speaker 2: Microphone? Not on screams on screens? And then he was.
Speaker 8: Singing with you can tell my lips, to tell my finger tips?
Speaker 2: Oh lord, reaching, Now, no one wants that.
Speaker 8: Don't tell my heart my break your here. I just don't thank you, don't understand. And if you tell my heart he might blow up and kill a span.
Speaker 2: Honey, Carrie Underwood, you are not thank you.
Speaker 5: Good night?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh boy started with that.
Speaker 4: Did you also see we praised Carrie Underwood for her performance. Yes, she was not happy with it. She was not happy with just the general setup of the whole thing.
Speaker 2: I've heard that she is.
Speaker 4: Difficult, bitchy, there's maintenance involved. Now again, this is tabloid version of what happened. After she's saying, but she was upset. She didn't have a platform to stand upon or a stage. She was very crowded because she's I mean, it's a small space. You're doing the inauguration of a president in front of six hundred people in the Capitol rotunda. There's not a lot of floor space.
Speaker 1: That's unfortunately, anything like that would come out following the I thought enormous goodwill, right, she garnered, Yeah, Hamburgers, Let's talk ham Burgers, the healthiest fast food Hamburgers and America. Don't forget to let us know your favorite weather person, because apparently in some small markets across this great land they're getting rid of local weather people. Piping in the National Weather Service out of Atlanta. If we lose our local weather people, I don't think we are America any longer.
Speaker 2: Well, it is time to unveil We're doing a lot of them.
Speaker 1: The latest creation brought to you by the legendary production wizard Craig. That's my name is I don't know his name anymore, Clay Row.
Speaker 8: He spends most of his day at the office city include a variety of activities, preferably some exercise late in the afternoon.
Speaker 2: I never exercised a day of my life. You just got to sit here and wait to die.
Speaker 1: Every morning, I smoke a cigarette, and for lunch, I eat a bacon sandwich, and I usually drink my dinner.
Speaker 4: It's time for Gary and Shannon's Periodic Guide for wellness and personal improvement for your health.
Speaker 2: Heads on a stick, Heads on a stick?
Speaker 1: Oh uh, simlar vein Okay, different production company, right, but different, This one was different.
Speaker 4: We will talk about ways that you can attempt to make yourself healthier.
Speaker 2: Keep yourself healthy.
Speaker 4: A survey conducted by Delish, known for recipes to get people excited to cook, determine the healthiest hamburgers at major North American chain food fast food restaurants.
Speaker 1: They worked with a registered dietitian and nutritionists by the name of Lauren Manniker to examine the nutritional facts of various burger is from fifteen major chains to find these seven healthiest options.
Speaker 2: Are you ready?
Speaker 1: The top three healthiest burger options came from the three largest chains on the list.
Speaker 2: At number three was the classic McDonald's burger. Oh I love that, I do too, It's my favorite. My question was chomp, chomp, chomp.
Speaker 4: They say, two hundred and fifty calories, thirty grams carbs, thirteen grams of protein, just three and a half grams of saturated fans.
Speaker 2: Not bad.
Speaker 4: A little bit of lusodium five hundred and ten milligrams. How do you eat just one of those?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I do because here's the thing.
Speaker 1: I eat one and then I'm like, oh, I want another one, or like I'm getting these fries.
Speaker 2: Your voice changes when you eat a hamburger. Sometimes, Okay, what I'm going in for the second one? It does. Where's the extra butter? Is it in the back anyway?
Speaker 1: And then I realize if you have more than one than your tummy hurts. It's too much my what you're tummy.
Speaker 2: We've banned the word. We don't say that word.
Speaker 1: You said yesterday that you were going to go to peepee time off the air.
Speaker 4: I had to clarify because not all peepee times or poop of times, but all poop of times are peepe times.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to make sure you knew which one was which.
Speaker 4: Number two on this list of the healthiest, I.
Speaker 1: Do like this one the best. This is the one I like the best. I just haven't had one forever.
Speaker 2: Burger Kings Whopper Junior.
Speaker 1: Perfection, perfect size, perfect sauce.
Speaker 2: Perfect meat.
Speaker 4: The part of the reason that I would reckles that I would prefer it over the McDonald's burger is the tomato and lettuce.
Speaker 1: Well, and the bun is a stronger bun. I don't like tomato on my burger. Really yeah, I throw it off.
Speaker 2: They serve it on a seated bun.
Speaker 4: It is slightly healthier than McDonald's in all ways. Three hundred and ten calories, twenty eight grams carbs fourteen sorry, fifteen grams protein, five and a half gram saturated fat. And they had the lowest sodium content at three hundred ninety milligrams. And then again the third one. You said it's the top three chains, the top the third spot is it's number one spot, higher sodium level, barely scraping into the top spot. Sorry, yeah, this is the healthiest nutritional value and composition, A cheese free version of the Wendy's Junior Hamburger?
Speaker 2: Is this the square hamburger?
Speaker 4: All Wendy's All right, I believe higher sodium level at four hundred and forty milligrams, slightly less protein at just fifteen grams. Wendy's Junior Hamburger squeaks into first place because of its small calorie count at two point eighty along with a low level of carbs two on T five and then saturated fats at just four grams.
Speaker 1: The rest of the list filled out by in and out to Burger, Culver's and Shake Shack. Shakeshack had a lot more sodium than any other item and more protein as well.
Speaker 2: They said three out of the seven selections. Here's a hint.
Speaker 4: That they got a three out of the seven selections in terms of the healthiest are going to be the normal chains Burger, but the junior version the smaller.
Speaker 2: I re raised my question, how do you eat just one of them? Oh my god, I want to whopper Junior so badly.
Speaker 4: Who is your favorite weather person here in southern California. We have an entire list of people, and we run the gamut. We do clearer by far and away. The biggest winner was doctor George Fishbeck, guy who was here before we were.
Speaker 2: But you know, we've seen some of the stuff.
Speaker 4: I mean, the vast majority of callers were saying that doctor George Fishbeck was their face.
Speaker 1: We should play more of his stuff, okay or not or not? Of course, what's happening we'll come up at the top of the hour. We'll talk about the stuff that's going on in other parts of the world.
Speaker 4: We were talking earlier today about how there are local weather people who are losing their jobs because the Weather channel is going to be outsourcing their weather content for a smaller radio and TV stations around the country. It's not fat unusual, but it's significant, especially in those parts of the country where weather matters, and there are very few pockets where it doesn't. I mean, California gets I guess a bum wrap, but also a great chamber of commerce credit or not credit card, postcard because we have great weather most of the time, but we're under red flag warnings. I mean, weather does matter even in a place like this. But we prompted the question who is the greatest weather person that you can think of here in southern California.
Speaker 10: My favorite local weather personality is Henry D.
Speaker 2: Carl Everybody loves you, Yes, everybody loves Henray.
Speaker 11: Easy, Hey, Gary and Shanning Cliff in Las Vegas. Let's show you guys always have such a great entertaining show. Sometimes it's informative. Anyway, favorite law weather person is going to be the original doctor George Fishback.
Speaker 2: Yep, I love that guy.
Speaker 11: He was entertaining, he had a great voice, and he was informative and did a great job.
Speaker 2: So doctor George Fishback.
Speaker 4: I looked up doctor George because I had never seen him before, never heard the name until today.
Speaker 2: And he did a lot of work.
Speaker 4: I mean this again, it's mid eighties the stuff that I saw from old YouTube videos. But he's doing a lot of this. He's got a lot of papers going on. It's like I just printed out this thing from the National Weather Service that suggests that the high temperature today.
Speaker 2: Does he use that Transatlantic accent? Yes?
Speaker 4: Love it, But he didn't. Obviously there were some graphics that were involved. It's just the technology hadn't caught up with what it is today with the triple duper Doppler kind of radar stuff. But that he was a good old fashioned I have information with me.
Speaker 1: I call it the triple Doppler xxx Boner boner bone radar.
Speaker 12: Hey, Dary Shannon the best weather person in la Is. I'm twenty eight, so Andrew di Carlo growing up. Obviously he's definitely the o G. Yeah, but for pure entertainment value, it's got to be Dallas Rains. I mean Rains is literally in his name.
Speaker 1: Come on, Dallas Rains does have this like this positive vibe that is infectious.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's I mean, that's what you would want out of somebody who's going to tell you potentially dangerous information.
Speaker 1: I like the female meteorologists that when I watch some, I want to skip a meal.
Speaker 2: They looked so good.
Speaker 6: Adam Krueger on Fox is absolutely my favorite weatherman. The way he incorporates the lyrics of songs kind of like discreetly but not so discreetly into his forecast is my favorite thing. I was following him back in Texas and was super excited when he moved out here to La Fann Julius. And he's just awesome, wholesome, relatable and you know, like sand corporate music.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh that's cool. I just looked him up. Uh, he's fun. Oh yeah, he's doing a new wave weather.
Speaker 7: Best weatherman was doctor George fishback at It runner up Pat Sajack, who was weatherman before he did Wheel of Fortune. He was good, he was very accurate. Those were the best.
Speaker 2: That's fun. I could totally see Pat Sajack as the weather.
Speaker 1: In fact, I could see every weatherman as a game show hosts.
Speaker 10: The Morning, Gary and Shannon. This is Duchess from Santa Rosa Valley where I'm currently Sam's Power.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry.
Speaker 10: By far, my favorite weather goal person is Leslie Lopez especially during COVID when he brought Nolan in. We saw his little outfits on Friday. Definitely Leslie Lopez.
Speaker 2: Okay, I like that.
Speaker 8: Amber Lee on Channel two, Okay, the most professional for southern California.
Speaker 2: Okay, I like that.
Speaker 9: Hey guys, yeah, lifetimely resident. My favorite weather guys. Between two guys, they know one is still active. I don't know about the other one. It's Johnny Mountain in Dallas Rains. Those names are just so California weathers.
Speaker 2: Have you noticed that people have a good show You sound a little.
Speaker 1: I know, it's like it's kind of like an intimate ask, like your favorite weather person.
Speaker 2: People are like, oh it's Amberlee? Who was your favorite? You know, first crush? You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: If people get a little soft spoken, they get a little sentimental, they get a little serious. That one woman who was super serious about Henry de Carlo and then she was like, Henry Carlo is the best. He is the most accurate, He is always on and he looks good too, and.
Speaker 2: That is just the best.
Speaker 1: Like they get very serious, they get territorial almost about the weather people and a little bit personal territory.
Speaker 7: Hey, Gary Shannon, my favorite weather person hands down is KTLA Channel five, Henry the Carla.
Speaker 5: Let's see I love me.
Speaker 2: F'm Henry to Carla. How you do have a great day? Everyone does, like.
Speaker 7: Hey, Gary and Shannon and it is I'm local here, Hey Burbain. But I think Marie Quiban is by far the best meteorologists.
Speaker 2: That's a Good Call Channel eleven currently.
Speaker 7: She's also, I believe the longest running meteorologist that's a female in the LA market. Dallas has always been great grown up on Dallas and Fritz Coleman, But Maria Quiban on our local Fox eleven on Good to La is top notch, total prop Okay, I'd.
Speaker 2: Be curious a lot of information, A lot of people know a lot of resume stuff. Yeah, I'd be curious.
Speaker 4: Also if you were to ask a meteorologist, like if you went to the National Weather Service and said, who do you think is the best?
Speaker 1: Because I can tell you it's a guy named like Dave Paul who works the overnights in Seattle in a windowless room, Like, I bet they get super wonky with like the smartest meteorologists, right.
Speaker 4: But I mean I would mean, I would specifically say the TV people because we see that. I mean, it used to be there was not a lot of there weren't a lot of requirements. You just had to be good, easy on the eyes when you were doing something like that, which is not the case now.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean you still have to be easy on the eyes.
Speaker 1: You can't be a total troll and go on television and do weather.
Speaker 2: You have to look good.
Speaker 1: In address, male or female. I wonder what Henry would say should we ring him up and see who his favorite weather person is. He'd probably be very diplomatic about it. Yeah, he would say, they're all great. Yeah, that's Henry. That's Henry. That's why we love him.
Speaker 2: Evelyn Taft is the best. Evelyn Taft.
Speaker 8: Yeah, her bubbly attitude and her positive outlook on everything she does.
Speaker 2: So Evelyn Taft in the evenings on Channel nine, here you go. I do like her a lot. We also, Oh, this was the other one.
Speaker 10: Pepee time, Pooh pooh time. You guys are the greatest.
Speaker 2: I have to pull over.
Speaker 10: I am losing it.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much. I didn't know I needed this today. Well neither did we. Sometimes it sneaks up on you.
Speaker 1: Not all pepe times are poo poo times, but all poo poo times are peepee times.
Speaker 2: Thank you, mister Governor.
Speaker 1: What the hell was the context behind that? Please don't tell me it's how much you flush during COVID. Please don't tell me that.
Speaker 4: That was somebody somebody used AI to generate a non Gavin Newsom quote.
Speaker 2: Okay, because I thought that was real.
Speaker 1: I thought that was like it don't flush too much because you'll give great I'm on.
Speaker 4: COVID Big twelve o'clock hours coming up now only hell Gary and Shannon will continued.
Speaker 2: You've been listening to The Gary and Shannon Show.
Speaker 4: You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio ap