Speaker 1: Big day today, Ye big good morning today, Good morning. This is Ed McMahon. And now, ladies and gentlemen, he ride, Ride all Ride, Wake you Wake your hands off. Snake Eke rob Ryan show checking in Tap Tuesday, May twenty five, fifty five. I'm on Chili Watch like everybody's on Chili Watch. He's still here. He's still here. He hasn't left the premise yet. Will he be leaving? Yes, Chile has one hundred tickets, so the sold out Buzzfest this Saturday, fifty pair. He's leaving at some point today and he's going to appear somewhere in the city and he claims to be giving away all these tickets.
Speaker 2: We'll check you with him shortly.
Speaker 1: Eight time Hall of Famer Kenny the Cash Ban's going for win number four, fresh out of bed.
Speaker 2: Head to ahead. We'll play at six to twenty.
Speaker 1: I've brought in some new fun facts for you. We'll give you guests like Anthem counting Crows tickets on the fun fact flashback closer to a round six thirty five, six forty the seven in ten game. We're gonna play that for pit passes for Buzzfest this Saturday. We'll play that game at eight twenty. Alice Cooper Judas priest tickets on no the show Alternative Income at nine ten and today up to a twenty percent chance of raying. Cloudy Skies pies up around ninety three. Good morning mo.
Speaker 2: What are Houston's headlines?
Speaker 3: Good morning Rod.
Speaker 4: The Harris County Sheriff's Office is bracing for a mass exodus. Tomorrow is the day for the historic pay race set to be approved for the Houston police officers, then making the wage gap, triggering the mass departure from the Sheriff's office. So under the proposed deal, just numbers wise, HBD officers would jump from like it's like a twenty thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Pay raise that they're looking for.
Speaker 4: They're like up to seventy five thousand dollars. And so Sheriff's office is like, we're leaving here, We're going to go to HPD hvd's Like, come on, I want to know the beef between the two, but I don't. So if someone could email me in, I'm very curious.
Speaker 1: I got to find him the money. You got to get them the money.
Speaker 3: They deserve to be paid.
Speaker 4: President Donald Trump spoke with Russian president Valdimir Putin yesterday two hours on the phone. Between the two of them, Trump is pushing for an end to the war in Ukraine, and Trump urged Putin to work towards a ceasefire. The call apparently led to Russia and Ukraine agreeing to start peace talks right away. So we'll see. They didn't fully commit, but we'll see what happens. Let's talk about flying cars. Do you want one because you can't afford one. A company called Klimb Vision. They're in Slovakia. They have a new air car eight hundred thousand dollars up to million if you have upgrades. Technically it's flying, but it's not a hover car like you're thinking from Back to the future. It's basically just like a sports car with retractable wings and it's got a propeller in the back, so you can't just like lift off in traffic. You have to have like a runway and a pilot's license.
Speaker 1: So it's more of a plane than a helicopter, right, Okay.
Speaker 4: It takes under two minutes to transform, which is cool, but you have to be a pilot and you have to be rich.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the whole runway thing seems.
Speaker 4: Difficult, right, pointless, I want to lift up off six' ten and get out of the way When i'm in.
Speaker 3: Traffic that's what you, want.
Speaker 4: Right The National Memorial Day concert is happening On. Sunday i've watched it. Before it's very patriotic and that's why they Have Gary sonise And Joe montegna.
Speaker 3: Hosting that's the guy From Forrest, gump.
Speaker 2: Right Gary sonise Is.
Speaker 1: Lieutenant.
Speaker 4: Day, yes he wrote books about like his Patriotm he's like the perfect guy for this job hosting The West lawn on The. Capitol he says he's honored to be able to tribute. Heroes you can watch it ON pbs eight. Pm all, right we may hear more From Chris cornell And Soundgarden. ROD i need your feelings on this Because Ben shephard posted and hinted that a new album with unreleased songs featuring the Late Chris cornell are.
Speaker 3: Coming.
Speaker 1: Well so it's the music, business, right we always talk about that on this. Show, yes the estate Of Chris, cornell me and his wife and kids. Widow, yes there was. Money it. Was it's all going to come down to. Money and Is chris getting his proper do with what he is. Owed so it's just business to decisions that are being. Made so the rumor is that they have come to some sort of an agreement because the money is what's keeping this music from being. Released, okay so you think thank got settlement. AGREEMENT i think there's been a. SETTLEMENT i think all parties have agreed on what's. Happening now what did they do with this new? Music do they grab a singer and go out and tour with? IT i don't, know BUT i think we're getting.
Speaker 3: Some new, music definitely a new. Album, yeah, Okay i'm into.
Speaker 1: It, yeah all.
Speaker 3: Right those Are houston's, Headlines, alex what you?
Speaker 5: Got it's got another? Win last night they beat The rays four to. Three they're twenty five and twenty two on the. Season they're gonna play The rays again. Tonight Randon walter is gonna be in the man for The austraila is going up Against Tampa Bay's Zach. Lttel first pitches at six oh, five and you could listen to that one on our sister Station's Sports talk seven Ninety News radio seven H that is what's going on.
Speaker 1: Spots all, Right thank you, guys all, right off to a great. Start first phone, call open up these phone, lines and Then, chilie don't go, anywhere at least at least talk to me in five, minutes just so THAT i know that you're still. Here we'll check in With, chili will see when he's.
Speaker 2: Leaving but he's being.
Speaker 1: Very mysterious even with us this. Morning chili will be out at some point today and he's going to tell you the secret. Location he's gonna be handing out fifty pair of Bus fest. Tickets SO i want to talk To chili coming. UP i want to talk to you coming up on the phones seven, one, three two two. Five truly the most interactive show on the radio starts right, now ninety four Five The, Buzz Good, morning Rod Ryan's, show Three Days. Grace it's a great way to get things. Started four hours of paying Tat. Tuesday that'll be Our instagram feature. Today kenny the Cash, man a Time hall Of, famer going for win number. Four you guys just gonna let him waltz in. There maybe it was a good game yesterday though it was A i, mean it Wasn't monday. E it was really really good. Yesterday using a ton of most questions THOUGH i know you didn't like. That yeah about, That, Ties you're gonna find That ties are gonna be your least favorite thing on this show because it just eats up a. Question, now that most in. Charge so she gave me the ten. Questions i'm ready to go. Today feel free to use them all up all right, now, listen don't just Let kenny just waltz in. There, though let's go who's gonna beat him? TODAY i brought in some new fun facts for you. Today but the most important thing Is chili right. NOW i, mean do we all agree we need to talk to him? Immediately? NOW i was Getting chili's music ready to, go and everybody kind of. Knows and Then alex, SAID i brought in something to play For chili. Today you, know Changed chili's on the. Road see not that? Bad you like?
Speaker 6: It?
Speaker 1: Chili bring? Up bring up a one niner by checking, In, bro you're on the. Road hell, yeah keeping the riverside down? Amazing all? Right so That's chili and he's talking to me down the. Hall, okay so he's. Here are you leaving?
Speaker 7: SOON i was gonna be, gone but you've made. Mistake, Hi look what you're Doing, Rod, yeah.
Speaker 2: You got your son with you in.
Speaker 1: There, yeah the sun's over. Here you can barely see.
Speaker 2: Him There's bobby.
Speaker 1: Jokes, yeah let me. Move that came right down a little bit right. Today you go mom to. Him the first time we Sent chili, out we had you've Met robert, Before So robert had to come in and just make sure that he knew how to like work the board and answer the phones and.
Speaker 2: Everything and people could see him On.
Speaker 1: Facebook they, said is it bring your kid to work? Day why is who's in the room With? Chili you're?
Speaker 3: Child?
Speaker 1: Yeah all, right SO i got him, everywhere baby. Boy So robert is going to be assisting, us and you're going to be, leaving, yes and see you on the. CAMERA i got the. Tickets, OH i see those. Tickets now when do you think you'll resurface on the? Show would you? Say an hour from?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 7: Yeah let me Get pat out of The houston traffic and all that.
Speaker 1: Stuff that. Was that was a. Hint you know, WHAT i made an executive. Decision this music is, Great, alex thank, YOU i love. It, YEAH i made an executive. Decision what did? You AND i Asked? CHILI i, said because radio wizard was in here and, like you, know, well we're the keys for the. Van we're the keys for the van and the buzz.
Speaker 2: Van i'm, like no buzz.
Speaker 1: Van if if they see, them if they make them out on the, street they'll follow. Them no station vehicle they could they could be right, now all, Right, chili no station vehicle nine, okay, yep all, Right. Chili will you be? Resurfacing will we check in with you at seven o. Five that's the, plane that's the, plan writ. Town all, right be, Careful, robert thank you for coming in. This thank. You don't leave. Yet you canna answer the.
Speaker 8: Phone it's not time for the first phone call of the.
Speaker 1: Day Up, Up charles got through. First Hey, Charles, hey how's it going? Man good. Morning. Yeah, Well i'm just trying to get everybody on the same. Page chili's being so mister raymistereo THAT i wanted to make sure that everybody knew when he was going to be back on to reveal his. Location so seven o, Five chili will come back on with us and he'll tell us where he. Is first, come first. Serve he's given away one hundred. Tickets it's fifty. Pair, Hey, charles what's going on in your?
Speaker 7: Life oh, man, going everything is going.
Speaker 1: Good he's away right. Now i'm all my way to. Work what do you do for a, Living, Charles i'm a pipe.
Speaker 5: Fitter.
Speaker 1: Okay my dad was a pipe fitter for a period of, time SO i.
Speaker 2: HEARD i THINK i was a little little kid when he was doing.
Speaker 1: That now are you? Doing is it? Residential it's? Commercial what do you? Do where do You where are you going?
Speaker 9: To?
Speaker 1: Where? Commercial i'm working on the high school in The. Woodlands, Okay i'll do high. School, yeah so you're On you're at different, Locations so how long will you how long are you normally at like one spot at a? Time oh? Man from a new. Project it could be, here or you, know we could knock one out in the. Summer oh, man it could be a couple of years that you're at a. Place so how long have you been at this school now that you're working?
Speaker 7: At oh we're at.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 7: Now hold, On.
Speaker 1: Uh oh well we're probably gonna be here for just the. Summer, okay. Gotcha well, Listen, charles are you putting what is? That what is? That is? It pipe? Dope the the tape that you put on the threads are you? Using are you using pipe dope when you're when you're threading these pipes? Together do you know what you're down? With The?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah my husband's a. PLUMBER i get.
Speaker 1: It i'm absolutely half a, man But i've at least heard a pipe dope. Before, Charles thank, you. Dude don't put the pipe dope on you put it on the. Pipes all, right thank You charles for checking. In chili is going on just like?
Speaker 3: That do you have a tracker on his? Phone?
Speaker 1: No are?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 2: NO i should have a chili tracker on both on the, twins BUT i.
Speaker 1: Don't all, right quick, Break i'm a flip of this, Break rick. Check we'll find out what's. Trending we'll get set up for the fresh out of bed head to head when you call. In, now moving, forward you're gonna be talking With, robert so be. Nice we're very thankful that he got up early to help us out this.
Speaker 2: Morning rock And.
Speaker 1: Ryan Morning show. Six all, right bring it back to Me Rod ryan's. Show, Hi I'm. Rod There's. Mo There's alex no Chili chili on the road. AGAIN i don't know how to do, it AND i don't know how to do Your spanish. Version But Bobby jokes is helping us. Out robert is in with us this, morning and he's going to be kind of manning the phones While chili is out just gallivanting around, town you, know anything to get out of Here.
Speaker 2: Chili now's where we.
Speaker 1: Speculate will he stop off and bring us some treats on the way? Home?
Speaker 4: Treats?
Speaker 1: Chili he never brings us. Treats, Wait i'm going to text him right, now very focused on. Business you, Know he's gonna pass by some cool place and he can get us some. Treats claudi's guys today twenty percent chance of rain hides up around ninety.
Speaker 2: Three, alex what's?
Speaker 1: Trending Scott adams is. Trending are you familiar With Scott? ADAMS i thought not right now, initially but he is the creator of the comic Strip, dilbert and he announced that he is dying with the same aggressive form of prostate cancer That Joe biden.
Speaker 2: Apps oh that's. Terrible dilbert been around.
Speaker 1: Forever that was like the top trending thing On. GOOGLE i saw That Denzel washington is.
Speaker 5: Trending he got into an altercation with a photographer on the red carpet at The Cannis Film.
Speaker 1: Festival and constant cons spell it, Wrong then that's all? Right has have we always had lip readers on hand to dissect lip? Reading thing came.
Speaker 5: OUT i think people want to be lip, readers, Okay and THEN i also, am, like you, know, proficient and so also is getting better at.
Speaker 1: It but that seems to be a fairly new. Thing it's, like here's here's what our expert lip readers, Said denzel said to the. Photographer because you can See denzel getting into it with a photographer right there on the red, carpet but we don't know what, happened and you see their lips going back and. Forth now they're paying, People these websites are paying. People Daily mail is paying people, to, hey tell us what they're saying.
Speaker 5: Of people THAT i would not want to get into an altercation With Denzel's denzel on top of.
Speaker 1: It, yeah, yeah YEAH i.
Speaker 2: WOULD i.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't, oh and then that's got. It that's got its own link on links.
Speaker 5: Cool and then this is a big one for a lot of all those There's Billy, EILISH i, know you guys are a bunch Of eilish heads like. Myself she is extending her Hit Me Hard world tour and adding some new dates because it's going so Well Billy, eilish.
Speaker 1: People are talking about. It have her On night by The, BUZZ i have her on The looking At Girl's block. PAGE i Love Billy. Eilish we're on top of that. Stuff all, right here we. Go here's, morning. Everybody this is eight time Hall Gamory Kitty cash AND i THOUGHT i baked everybody up This monday. MORNING i am YOUR fashionatd head to head three day. Champions join me On tuesday when they make it win number. Four, bitches you gonna let this guy just waltz in seven two one two five. FIVE i need a killer this morning that wants to Play kenny the Cash. Man if you think you can beat, him that's WHO i need calling right. Now it's ninety four to five The, buzz ninety four five the. Bus where has that? Been it's been a, while. Baby let me even know who that guy. Was it was a caller probably twenty five years. Ago good, morning, everybody Rot ryan's show on this. TATTOOESDAY i got six twenty five right, now twenty percent chance of rain today thirty percent chance tonight will be dealing with cloudy skies highs of around ninety. Three seems like a good time to play a. Game anybody heard From?
Speaker 7: Chili?
Speaker 1: Nothing nothing from my end, either no check, in no. Nothing he's. Driving, WELL i get, that AND i want him to be. Safe chili is off. Campus chili has left the radio. Station, uh he has not left the radio station empty. Handed he will come home empty, Handed i'm. Sure but he left with fifty pair Of buzzfest. Tickets where he, surfaces we don't.
Speaker 2: Know chili.
Speaker 1: Will he said he's going To he needs until seven o five to come back on with, us to tell us where he's, at and then he will reveal the location and you show. Up you can get a pair of tickets if you show up to See chili first come first serve fifty pair of. Tickets once they're, Gone chili straight? Home, okay question not this home? Here if you want to treat straight back to, us unless you stop off retreats for, us that would be. Nice that would be. Nice he always shows up. Treatless let's play a.
Speaker 2: Game let's do the intro, first.
Speaker 1: Nice piece of. Fish, well the opener was not in. Today all, right well it's time to play The fresh out of Bed head to Head.
Speaker 2: Challenge the music is.
Speaker 1: There we Got kenny the Cash, man eight Time hall Of, Famer good, morning good, morning it will you emailed me your? Number did we have a problem getting ahold of you? Today everything? GOOD i was just getting you, KNOW i didn't know or. Something chili is always going to leave everything that we need to. Succeed we do have some fresh fish here, though fresh Fresh. Holly good, Morning good, Morning. Holly this is your first time playing The fresh out of bed head two Head.
Speaker 3: Challenge, yes that's.
Speaker 1: Awesome, Well i'm glad to have me. On you know anything about This kenny the Cash man? Guy have you ever heard him?
Speaker 7: Before, Yes i'm a listening to for the Last.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah he's pretty. Good yesterday was a really good, Game. Holly all you have to, Do i'm going to. LISTEN i don't normally do. This i'm going to give you the secret here to win the. Game all you have to do is shout out your name Before, kenny wait for me to call on, you and then give me the correct. Answer that's all you need to. DO i don't normally walk through this with. Everyone i've just given you the keys to the. Kingdom shout out your name Before. Kenny, Okay, WELL i appreciate it, You. KENNY i hope you didn't hear any of. THAT i was giving her some inside. Information that's all. Good you're playing for a Rod ryan show t shirt today and here comes the music that Means i've got? Questions. Holly are you? Ready, Yes i'm.
Speaker 2: Ready, okay he's.
Speaker 1: Fast just. Remembered you got to shout out the name before, Him. KENNY i know you're.
Speaker 2: Ready here we.
Speaker 1: Go question number, one what is the name of a baby?
Speaker 6: Cow?
Speaker 2: Kenny kenny.
Speaker 6: Path?
Speaker 1: Calf that? Right did you say?
Speaker 7: Good?
Speaker 1: Kenny? Yeah you flipped yeah up your.
Speaker 3: Name it's a lot of, Pressure.
Speaker 2: Holly he said two names before you said.
Speaker 1: Yours you've got. This not a great, start all, Right Not, holly you you said your.
Speaker 2: NAME i heard.
Speaker 1: You it was just it just came in just after. Him so a little. Quicker, Okay, holly all, right here we. Go you sound. Great question number, two what Are alex's three? Initials, Jenny, Kelly. Kenny oh it's so, Delayed.
Speaker 2: KENNY i need your. ANSWER a P ALEX.
Speaker 1: P MIDDLETON atm ap, oh, yeah all these things are. Wrong everything's. Wrong ALEX. P. MIDDLETON i would have Accepted ALEX. J middleton as, well because that's on the birth, certificate but on the rod certificate it Is ALEX. P. Middleton, holly great job, today kind. OF i, mean you did. Good you brought, it you did, good you said your, Name you got in there and you took some. Cuts you swung the. Bat you didn't stand up. There look at pitches you. SWUNG i appreciate, You, holly thank. You, Okay, holly this is the end of this.
Speaker 2: TRANSACTION i gotta, Go.
Speaker 1: Hans, Kenny, kenny what's? Up what are you? Doing how are my?
Speaker 3: Questions? Kenny what were like two?
Speaker 2: Questions you?
Speaker 1: ANSWERED i don't think it's. Great Did kenny just say something? Nice that's WHAT i was going. For The king Of complaints said something? Nice are you kidding?
Speaker 5: Me?
Speaker 1: Kenny who is this? Man what did you do With?
Speaker 2: Kenny the new?
Speaker 3: Era this is not?
Speaker 2: HIM i love, You.
Speaker 1: KENNY i complained a long. Time that's not.
Speaker 2: True that's not the other.
Speaker 6: DAY i was just.
Speaker 7: No the other DAY i was trying to get the timing, down you, KNOW i could just get a good swing, oh that.
Speaker 1: Was just a timing. Check that was in a. Complaint, gotcha all, Right, kenny that's win number, four one more day to, complain two questions away from becoming a nine Time hall Of. Famer that's, impressive. Bro you know they're gonna be done. Great you know they're gonna be gunning for you tomorrow. Though it's the big bull's.
Speaker 2: EYE i, hope so on your, Back hang on Rod Ryan.
Speaker 1: Show, alright An empire upon an empire on the bus ninety four or, five the Buzz Breaking benjamin and, Awake Good morning Rod Ryan. Show on This Tat tuesday six thirty, Five chili said he's gonna be on with us at seven o, five right Thirty here is? HE i don't, know but he's got thirty.
Speaker 4: Minutes i'm gonna put in a request to follow him like a tracker.
Speaker 1: Tracking all, right we don't know Where chili's. At chili has left the. Building he left with one Hundred buzzfest. Tickets that's fifty. Pair you show up to see, him you could get one of those pair of. Tickets but where is he going to?
Speaker 5: Be?
Speaker 1: Where where in the city Is chili going? To just like pop? UP i don't. Know but the only THING i said is no buzz. Vehicle, YES i thought that would be too easy to. TRACK i thought people would if they saw, him they would follow. Him they, said by the time you, PARK i think you'd have a line of people out there. Already, so, uh he's in a he's in a plane wrapper. Today he's not out there with the with the buzz. Vehicle so we'll check in with him at seven o. Five We, Uh kenny is just doing his. THING i Got adam and Goat hunter blowing me. Up they fout what they want to. Play Just adam the, Cop, hey why don't you just hold his hand and walk him right into the hall. Rod i'm over. Here he's over here getting. Rings no. Answer let me And corey through tomorrow to Beat. Kenny. Hey wherever he gets through gets. Through But kenny got win number four, Today frank s got a bed head to head. Challenge here's your current.
Speaker 7: Champion good morning, everybody eight Time hall Of Famer kenny The cash, MEAME i hope you're enjoying the new meet BECAUSE i don't complain.
Speaker 1: Anymore, Whatever join me On wednesday WHEN i make hit win number five AND i get into The hall Of fame for my ninth. Time this Is it's.
Speaker 2: Impressive it's.
Speaker 1: Impressive the guy knows what he's, doing that's for. Sure fresh, fish Former hall Of, famers whatever you all have the it's a level playing field trying to get into play the. GAME i have gaslight, anthem counting crows tickets on the, flashback BUT i thought i'd bring in some new fun. Facts. First it's the fun that to the. Day we make you look smart in front of your. Body it's the fuck back to the day. Hall Did chiley tell you where he was going to go? Today at the back?
Speaker 10: DOOR i, mean LIKE i went in the front door, AGAIN i didn't, NEVER i never saw him chilly.
Speaker 1: Today all, Right, yeah he's he feels so. Powerful he's got that big wat of. Tickets he's walking, Around he's putting pictures up on the internet with his. Tickets he's so. Happy all, right here we. GO i brought in some new fun facts for you guys. Today if one point two million, mosquitos this is my absolute. HELL i never even thought about the worst way to die until this. Morning if one point two million mosquitoes bit you at the same, time they would drain every drop of blood out of your. Body alex's. Response alex's, response whoa have we tested? That have we tested? That THE t?
Speaker 2: Shirt who's wearing A t shirt? Today?
Speaker 1: ALEX i Am hella has an undershirt, on but still A t. Shirt THE t shirt was invented in nineteen oh. Four it was marketed two bachelors who didn't know how to sew and replace. Buttons it was all button? Up is? It is it a button up or a button down?
Speaker 3: SHIRT i call it a button. Down it's An, oxford it's a button.
Speaker 1: Down it's a button. SHIRTS i call it a button button? Down do you do you really skip the? DIRECTION i just call? IT i? Don't, yeah WHEN i that's the button down on your?
Speaker 10: Call so it's a button up shirt.
Speaker 1: If you have a button down, though how?
Speaker 2: YEAH i don't like those shirts that have a button down.
Speaker 1: Collar why where do your friend get with your? Tie you working on a wind? Tunnel sit next to?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 1: Maybe, finally When Kurt cobaine ever heard of? Him And Christ novaselic the may, player the freakishly tall bass player Of, nirvana you, know Like Lance berkman six? SEVEN i think he looks Like Lance. Berkman maybe a little. Sure Kurt kobay And chris Nova selek they first started playing music. Together it Wasn't. Nirvana they they joined up forces and they started A Credence Clearwater revival cover band called The. Sellouts oh that's.
Speaker 2: Neat that was the first intarnation of them playing.
Speaker 1: Together it's the fuck that to the. Day we make you look, Smart. Nvanni everybody's it's the fun back to the, day all, Right Gaslight, Anthem Counting Crows july thirty First Smart Financial center at Sugar. Land it's your. Fun oh, okay, Uh jill sent me a wonderful. Fact hal still can't wrap his bald head around. It the first three letters Of sweden And denmark spell Out. Sweden what are the remaining letters spell, seven, one, three two and two p ninety. Four it's now time for rock out with your stock out With Captain. Cash sorry to confuse, you, BUDDY i had to get out my.
Speaker 2: Advocacy sorry to confuse you on.
Speaker 1: That, Yes, hey how do you Doing? Washington?
Speaker 10: Yesterday counting the? Beans not too. Bad The dow is up one hundred and thirty seven. Points kick off this morning at forty two thy seven hundred and forty, two nastack up four to, NINETEEN thy two hundred and Fifteen Benchmarktenior treasury trades at a four point four to six, percent and oil stands at sixty two.
Speaker 1: Dollars fifty four cents of barrel.
Speaker 10: To the most active is the big, Studs United, Health mark and Am, jen The Big, Duds Nike salesforce And. Chevron the economic calendar this, morning it's all clear right. Now futures are going up and, down up and. Down they're up right. Now looks like for hanging on to. This we'll have a pouse opening right here On Wall. Street that's. It i'm out. Here this Is hawle Am anas director With Raymon James Port feed the Rod Ryde show From ramony James, On Sam filip and The Gustin don't forget toys a rock out with your stock.
Speaker 1: Out baman's.
Speaker 8: Expressed are those aland and not necessarily those are M jameson. Associate thank come, EVER nyc AS IBC Art radio OR it. Sponsors information is based on sources believed to be, reliable but it's not. Guaranteed there's no insurance. Transmission we'll. Continue this is not a solicitation. Offer or recommendation to buy or sell any security referred TO. Ran this programs are educational and informational services on the, STUDS does are based on, movement as reported By.
Speaker 1: Young finance ninety four Five The Buzz welcome. Back, yeah, everybody you've got to be safe on the. Roads Man chili's not used to driving in. Traffic he hasn't driven in traffic in, years and we just send him out, there so he's out. There, listen you take care of Our. Chili, okay you'd be careful on the. Roads don't act a fool this. Morning if you're normally acting a, fool you're not acting a fool. Today it's your, fun.
Speaker 5: All.
Speaker 1: Right see If, sean nobody could seem to understand, This, sean good, morning good. Morning how are. You i'm? Doing, okay let's see how you're. Doing let's see how well you wrapped your head around this fun. Fact the first three letters of the Words sweden And denmark spell Out. Sweden what are the remaining letters spell? Out that's supposed did?
Speaker 10: Work?
Speaker 1: Now why is it so easy for you and no one else here in the room understands how that? Works, congratulations, Dude thank. You joe for that fun.
Speaker 2: Fact thank You sean for you, know, Things mark getting.
Speaker 1: You, yeah, REALLY i appreciate. THAT i appreciate. You Gaslight, Anthem Counting Crows july thirty.
Speaker 2: First Smart Financial center At. Sugarland you're In.
Speaker 1: Hi, Ken that's. AWESOME i really appreciate. It thank you for being at home. Room sean May alessa played ninety four point Five The buzz On, iHeartRadio.
Speaker 11: Getting ninety four point five to the bus station From iHeartRadio The.
Speaker 1: Ron Ryan show every morning six to ten on ninety four Five The buzz ninety four to Five The, Buzz Good Morning.
Speaker 2: Rod Ryan's show.
Speaker 1: Tat tuesday six fifty, Five oh, boy ten minutes away from checking.
Speaker 6: In with The.
Speaker 1: Chile apparently he's gonna chat me with us at seven o five this. Morning chile is on the. ROAD i hope he's at his location at this. Point why Is chili not? Here, well he's going out and being a man amongst the. People he's got fifty pair Of buzzfest. Tickets we know the show is sold out On. Saturday what's he doing with fifty? Pair that's gonna give him to you Today he's gonna announce his location with us live on the air at seven o. Five he said he's going to Go Facebook live and all that good, stuff and he's going to pass out those. TICKETS i don't imagine it taking very long for those tickets to be. Gone if you're in that, area if you're lucky enough to be close to where he, announces make A u, turn get over to, him and good. Luck i'm getting those. Tickets can't wait to check in with. Him twenty percent chance of Rain cloudy's guy's highs today of around ninety. Three good, morning, mo what Are houston's?
Speaker 2: Headlines good?
Speaker 3: Morning the Hair's.
Speaker 4: Kinty sheriff's office is racing for mass exodus because tomorrow a historic pay raise is set to be approved For Houston police. Officers the wage gap could trigger a mass departure from The sheriff's. Office under the proposed, deal starting salaries FOR hpd officers would jump to seventy five thousand, dollars nearly twenty thousand more than what a first year deputy currently. Earns the president of THE hpd union openly supports recruiting from The sheriff's, office stealing those guys and.
Speaker 1: GALS i guess what we don't. Know here Is Harris County Sheriff's office AND. Hpd is there a huge difference in the job that they? Do and, Right i'm just we're all claiming our ignorance on this. Correct why would one pay twenty thousand dollars more than the. Other let's get them all more money. Exactly so if someone can clear that up for, us, PLEASE i got an anonymous email.
Speaker 2: HERE i need to go through that as.
Speaker 4: WELL i was reading through a. COUPLE i love the anonymous. Emails if you need to send it from Your gmail and not from your work, email we totally. Understand, HEY i love a top ten, list especially when we here In texas are the. Winners you, know what was the top grocery store in The United? States what would you have to? Guess, like are you loyal to your grocery?
Speaker 1: Store people are gonna be but. HURT hgb is not all, Over so it's if it's if you're, speaking if you're taking votes all around the, COUNTRY hib is not.
Speaker 4: Everywhere you know what they still did well enough That i'm proud of, Them BUT i know that.
Speaker 1: People lose their mind over. Publics if you're like In, Florida. Florida people Love. Publics, AGAIN i don't think all, over but for some, reason they always wind up on this list. Too they Are Trader. Joe Trader joe's number one is a. Cult it's a.
Speaker 2: Cult it's an absolute.
Speaker 4: Cult and they're ranking these based off, service food, prices, quality speed.
Speaker 3: At the checkout. Lines have you ever been to A Trader Joe's.
Speaker 2: Not, fast only a couple of, times but.
Speaker 3: Very it's like a friendly.
Speaker 12: Interaction JUST i buy so much junk food. There oh, yeah advice stuff THAT i don't need A Trader. Joe they know that and that's why theyre ranked number. One publics is number, Two florida Based winco based In, idaho.
Speaker 4: Kind of like a Wild west. Situation, okay they were, Three hib was. Four so basically What i'm reading here is hib came in Second Trader joe because we don't have those other two grocery.
Speaker 1: STORES i Saw kroger way down on the, list like in the bottom. THREE i didn't want to bring it. UP i don't have a problem With.
Speaker 3: Kroger we have some Great kroger's in our.
Speaker 1: Area except the one on twentieth in The High okay that.
Speaker 4: Used to be My, kroger and it was just is it the word? Anomaly is that the right?
Speaker 1: WORD i don just don't, know like why they Can't it's not, okay they gotta get that one up to. Code it makes no.
Speaker 4: Sense walmart ranked second worst on the list, too WHICH i found.
Speaker 1: FASCINATING i want to get my underwear WHERE i get my, apples, LIKE i don't like get it under the SAME i like to go to a grocery store for, groceries, underwear for underwear to.
Speaker 4: Know, okay why Did Denzel washington get so mad at the?
Speaker 3: Photographer have you seen the?
Speaker 1: Video, yeah he was really going off like he.
Speaker 4: Did he's walking the red carpet at The Cannes Movie festival new movie Coming Out highest To, lowess directed By Spike lee walking. In something happened that Caused denzel to get in the photog's face and start yelling at, him and the photographer tried to like be cool and laugh it. Off he Grabbed denzel's, arm which just set him off even. Worse he shrugged the guy off and told him repeatedly to stop it Before denzel walked. Away we have all these conspiracy theorists that are you, know trying to read the lips of the two, guys and no one knows what really hily.
Speaker 3: Happened, yeah BUT i do not want to be on that guy's bad.
Speaker 1: Side you could check out the link on the world famous Brod Ryan show blog. Page thank.
Speaker 4: You all, right let's talk To Jerry. Control he announced new tour. Dates he's the guitarist From Alison. Chains he said it across THE us promoting his new solo Album why because he has a little extra free, time which is kind of.
Speaker 3: Sad, right they had to cancel their.
Speaker 1: Tour, yeah they had to cancel everything Because Sean, kenney the. Drummer it's drummers are in the headline headline right, now it's all drummer. Stories But sean announced that he was dealing with some sort of a medical.
Speaker 2: Issue he never divulged what it.
Speaker 3: Was when did we find out about?
Speaker 1: That last? Week So Jerry cantrell went right to, work right to. WORK i, Said Alison chains had to cancel, everything and they were slated to play all the big. Festivals they're headlining dates everywhere and those have been. Canceled And Jerry cantrell said he's swooping. In i'm not sitting home all, summer so he's going out and doing his solo.
Speaker 3: STUFF i, mean you gotta make. MONEY i guess he's got Two texas.
Speaker 1: Stops he's always on the. Road he's always on the, Road so it's not surprising that he was able to turn this around in a week's.
Speaker 4: Time maybe he had a little, headway maybe he knew about, it but it did seem very. Fast he gets go on sale On, thursday and those Are houston's.
Speaker 1: Headlines but she got over. There but The astro's got another win last.
Speaker 5: Night they beat The rays four to three to improve to twenty five and twenty two on the. Season they're gonna play The rays again. Tonight Brandon walter will be in the man for. This stows going up Against Tampa Bay's Zach. Littel first pitches at six oh, five and you can listen to that game on our sister, Stations Sports talk seven Ninety News radio SEVEN. Ktoh that is what's going on in sports.
Speaker 1: Okay checking in with The Chili boy seven five said he's gonna call. Us we'll find out Where chile's gonna. Be all will be. Revealed how you can get your Free buzzfest Tickets this Morning easton's rocking, Alternatives the.
Speaker 8: Rod Ry The Morning show six to ten, am ninety four or.
Speaker 1: Five Buzz come ninety four or five The buzz Called moe bop into that one's. Offspring why don't you get a.
Speaker 2: Job you have a job, now yeah you.
Speaker 3: Don't, congratulations thanks for having.
Speaker 1: Me third big week With, mo the new era of the Rod Ryan. Show happy Tat, tuesday Everybody may, twenty just days away From buzzfest going down This, saturday sold out. Show i'll have pitpass this for. You coming up at eight. Twenty we're gonna play the seven and ten. GAME mo wants to hear that we's not heard that one yet with. Us we have Cloudy skuys, today twenty percent chance of, Rain hype ninety three without further. Ado you have new music for him, too they.
Speaker 2: Do this is what goes Through alex's brain when he's driving into work.
Speaker 3: HERE i didn't know he Spuck.
Speaker 1: SPANISH i don't. Now Woh chili is on the, Road, Chilli good morning morning with the rock. Dude how are you?
Speaker 7: Man you, Know i'm, wonderful you, know just in the beautiful streets for the h.
Speaker 1: Town, well WHAT i think is funny is people were they know where the radio station, is and they, said, well If chili is leaving at six' ten and he's going to be back On with rod at seven, oh five they're mapping out how long that drive is and they're trying to guess where he is in.
Speaker 2: The city.
Speaker 3: It's impressive he could be pretty. Much anywhere?
Speaker 1: All right is there any social media component to? This conversation We're? Having chili, all.
Speaker 6: Right so you see what had Happened was so what we're doing is we're gonna go on ninety Four BUZZ ig i Mean on facebook LIVE after i, hang, up okay because we're having some issues on my end With The Rod.
Speaker 1: Ryan show facebook, All right so ninety four or five the buzz you'll be. Facebooking, live yes.
Speaker 7: We'll be facebook.
Speaker 8: And.
Speaker 1: Live okay let y'all know where.
Speaker 5: We're.
Speaker 1: At chili you're out because you have one hundred tickets that would be fifty pair of tickets To this saturday Sold. Out, buzzfest please is anybody? There yet so far As just MARVIN. And, i okay so nobody. Followed you THAT'S why i did not want you to take out the Buzz. Vehicle chili please tell everybody where you're at?
Speaker 7: All, Right Man so i'm in the south Side, of houston forty five South and edgebrook At The Edgebrook shopping center is where we're at now if you want to be exact where right in front of that fiesta In The chase bank, right there we're in.
Speaker 6: That?
Speaker 1: Area okay is the? Fa open uh for, you? Know treats so what do? Y'all want we don't have nothing to? Cook There so edgebrook is a is an exit on. Forty five when you're heading towards, the, city right you can get Off. At, edgebrook yeah go through the water Coming From.
Speaker 7: Lake, city yeah if you're Coming From, lake city you're Gonna exit edgebrook and then turn right and then you'll see the. Shopping side if you're coming from, from downtown you're Gonna exit edgebrook and mention.
Speaker 1: The left i'm assuming you're standing outside with a big wad. Of tickets, oh yeah so THEY'LL know i got.
Speaker 3: That, WAD oh i know right where?
Speaker 8: You?
Speaker 7: Are?
Speaker 3: Okay Right Verry gomez western where?
Speaker 6: All?
Speaker 1: Right well, of course.
Speaker 3: Of course he's shopping.
Speaker 1: Right now it's a sold out Show, on Saturday and chile has, fifty pair. Get him you, show up one pair per person who. Shows, UP hey i want to take my, cousin's brothers sister's friend. As well you have to physically show up to get a pair of Tickets. From chile when, they're gone they. Are gone WHAT am? I?
Speaker 7: Missing, chili now you're not missing anything other than the listener's coming over here in.
Speaker 1: The oh has anybody pulled? In yet?
Speaker 7: Not Yet But i'm i'm kind of in the LOOKOUT because I think i see a couple of cars pulling in on. The, street, okay yeah that'll, be, Here bro i'm, Telling, you okay, OH yeah i see one car.
Speaker 1: Coming's pulling up a, little Fast and i'm looking. For you marvin's gonna get you up on The buzz.
Speaker 7: Facebook, Page yeah i'm about to get hang up, with you And then i'm gonna give him his phone.
Speaker 1: And then we're gonna go With, the okay? Very good. All right chili is at forty Five. And edgebrook It's The Edgebrook. Shopping center it's Forty five South. And edgebrook will he have tickets on the flip of? This brake will he have? Tickets remaining he has hard, tickets too you're not filling. Out anything he's Going to he has physical tickets that he's taking. Out there, all right we'll check In with chili after. The break we'll find out, what's trending and we will see if he has any of those one hundred sold out. Tickets remaining Rock And All Tearing The Ryan, morning show, Six Am. The buzz, all right, welcome. BACK everybody i have been very entertained during that commercial Break. Watching chili Yeah banter jim jab with the people that are stopping off. For tickets chili is out live and he is Forty five South. And edgebrook if you're heading into, the city so that means you would be heading north on, forty five you get Off at edgebrook and he is. Right there he said he's in front of a fiesta, over there which if, they're open he should go in there and get us. Some food he's talking. With people He's on facebook live On The buzz.
Speaker 2: Facebook page DON'T ask i don't ask.
Speaker 1: Questions anymore, i'm, like, Okay great we're gonna check in with him shortly to see if he still has. Tickets remaining the person we got to see. What's trending what you got. Over There alex tattooesday. Is trending.
Speaker 5: All right buzz is the name of our Of our tattooesday, feature today submitted to Us by Alan.
Speaker 1: In albuquerque alan submitted the Girl Named Peach fuzz Alan And albuquerque KURKY is i like to call it okay and her Name Is. Peach Fuzz peach.
Speaker 5: Fuzz a lot of people checking her out The World Finish rod ryan showpage at the buzz.
Speaker 1: Dot com, ALL right i don't want to See That ryan clark.
Speaker 5: Is trending HE'S an, espn Analyst former, steelers player and people are mad at him for GOING at.
Speaker 1: RG three i was trying to look up the beef.
Speaker 5: They guess they were talking ABOUT the wnba And The caitlin clark, angel resting And Then ryan clark made a REFERENCE to rg three not being able to speak on black women because he's only been married to, white women and now people are mad at. That comment so that Is Why ryan clark is trending on all of your social. Platforms today And Then new Orleans jail escape. Is trending people are trying to, find out like what the likelihood of catching the remaining six of the ten people.
Speaker 2: Because they caught, another, One, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah they have four of ten, so far but.
Speaker 5: They're wondering if anybody's gonna be able to elude capture. FOR forever, i guess like what's? Going ON or i might provide.
Speaker 2: THE bus I got chili on, The, phone chile what's off at?
Speaker 6: The?
Speaker 1: Fride dude? Nice job i'm watching you on The buzz. Facebook page you're chit chatting with all the people that. Are coming it didn't take long for you get a line of people, out there? Did?
Speaker 5: It?
Speaker 7: Nah bro i'm, telling, you man IT'S like i get, showed up, you know and that.
Speaker 1: Spread the ocean and they all up.
Speaker 10: In.
Speaker 1: Here now Forty five South and edgebrook is where You'll. Find chile He's got he started with one. Hundred tickets that's fifty pair of Tickets to buzzfest sold Out. On saturday once you, got left who's? In line should we tell people to still come? See you is it?
Speaker 2: Too late what do?
Speaker 1: You? GOT yeah i.
Speaker 7: Mean THE line i, Have now i'm it's gonna be kind.
Speaker 1: Of closed so if you.
Speaker 7: Haven't made it, by, now no you're not gonna get.
Speaker 1: Any tickets oh.
Speaker 7: That's it.
Speaker 1: They're spoken so all the tickets that you have are. Spoken, for, yeah, Yeah.
Speaker 7: Man I'm even i'm even trying to figure Out how i'm gonna get out of, Here before Like when i'm getting down to the, Five tickets i'm already trying to figure out HOW am i going to outrun the people that are Not getting.
Speaker 3: Just start, your car maybe throw them up.
Speaker 1: The, Window okay so my message to everyone is. That's it if you're not standing in line in Front of chili and have eyeballs, on him. That's it the tickets. Are. GONE yeah i wish that cop would have stayed a little. BIT longer i should have saved them. THE tickets i saw you give that. Cop tickets cop DID a. U turne he's like you probably put his gumballs on to get. There too, all, Right, well chili. Great job take care of everyone, that's there give them the tickets that. You got.
Speaker 2: Thank you that didn't take long.
Speaker 1: At all thank you all yeah, you did? All right, All right we'll continue to Watch The chili show On The buzz. Facebook page as he is live with everybody standing, in line teas and p's to person number fifty one. In, line yeah it's when he gives that last pair out and you're the.
Speaker 2: Next person there ain't.
Speaker 1: Any thing we can do. About it we sent him with exactly one, hundred tickets so and anyone by, fifty one, fifty two, fifty three, fifty four they'll probably be about sixty five people when it's all said. And done there's gonna be a twenty twenty five of you that are gonna be. Turned, away sorry but thank you for showing up like. You do everyone can call in right now if you'd like to win a pair of tickets to Go see Coheed and Cambria Taking, Back sunday. September eighth I'll take callder ten seven one three two one two five nine. Four five, good. Job Everybody The.
Speaker 8: Rod, Ryan Show good mornings on ninety, Four Five, the bus.
Speaker 1: Ninety four Five, The Bus, Good Morning Ron, Ryan's Show, Lincoln park Breaking. The habit.
Speaker 2: NOW listen i want you listening to the.
Speaker 1: Radio. Station okay it's the most important thing in all of. Our, lives, okay well one of the most important things in all of. Our lives if we want to put food on the table and pay our, house notes we need you listening to the. Radio station but if you're not Watching The chili show. RIGHT now.
Speaker 3: I can't get away.
Speaker 1: From that if you are not Watching The chili show that's happening On The buzz, Facebook page he's taking time with every. Single part he's not just handing out tickets and sending them on. Their way he's chit chatting with every. Single person so even though he's out, of tickets there's enough people in line there. He's, out yeah. That's it he has no more tickets. That line there's gonna be people that are going to be turned away. Without tickets. He went he started with one hundred, tickets today Forty five South. IN edgebrook, I mean i guess if you wanted to go get a Selfie, with chile you could do that while HE'S still i mean he's about. To run he's got a crowd of people. Out, there yeah he's out of tickets and they're still standing in line just to. Meet him if you are not checking Out The chili show On The buzz, facebook page you are missing out. This, morning absolutely he's still. Just, chatting also that mean he's in no rush to get.
Speaker 3: Back here we're never going to.
Speaker 1: See him it is so much better then he's going to go into. The grocery bobby's holding down. The show now do you think he's going to go in that grocery store and pick us up something.
Speaker 3: TO eat i don't think he has anything to do. WITH us i think it's all.
Speaker 9: About him he Doesn't miss christina does all the.
Speaker 1: Grocery, shopping oh he's never been. Inside one know what to do is know where. Anything is i'd be a water. Burger, too OKAY now i know. They're, Open, yes jay please do the.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: Thing bro, all, right, well listen congratulations everybody that got in.
Speaker 2: ON tickets i had mentioned.
Speaker 1: That all the tickets given away on air will be pit passes, this week but there will be opportunities to still get into the sold. Out, show alex you are going to be out. Starting tomorrow you got two more gigs where you're gonna be. ON location i know you're going to Be At total wine tomorrow starting at. Five o'clock what location to be twenty eight Fifty seven Kati, three wick kind of In the. Heights, area okay so You're At total wine there five.
Speaker 5: TO seven i got eight pair of tickets And then i'll have another Eight pair, friday night eight to Ten at porky's Backyard and.
Speaker 1: I'm Rolling, With neutral Rolling, with neutral the presenting Sponsors. Of buzzfest i've never Seen more neutrals in people's HANDS than i have out At The. Woodlands pavilion it's got to be the biggest seller's.
Speaker 3: GOOD refreshing i mean you can get it at.
Speaker 1: All bars Everybody has, Neutral NOW but i have never seen more neutrals in people's hands than.
Speaker 2: At concerts ready to.
Speaker 1: Drink cocktail. It's, awesome, yeah Yeah they that's got to be the number one location for. That product i'll be consuming some Neutrals. On Saturday, On, saturday okay. Pace yourself you Haven't seen alex at a.
Speaker 5: Festival yet make it to the end every, single time. DO you i have never Missed The. Marriott bar.
Speaker 1: You're right Entire time i've been on.
Speaker 6: This show.
Speaker 1: YOU'RE right i think we're offering up tickets on the air right now for Kohed With Taking. Back, sunday okay, Good Morning Rod. Ryan show? Who's this? Good Morning? It's Missy?
Speaker 2: WHAT missy i Know? A, Missy?
Speaker 3: Hey missy do You?
Speaker 1: Know rod This?
Speaker 9: Is?
Speaker 1: MISTY misty i, don't, KNOW no i know, that laugh THIS is I, know missy you're collort. Number, Ten, YES mama i. Know. That laugh what are you?
Speaker 4: Giving, Missy missy we've got a pair of tickets for you To see Coheed. AND cambrio i Would Take. Max sunday they're going to be at seven One Three music Hall on. September eighth tickets on sale now ticketmaster. Dot, com missy we'll.
Speaker 1: Be there. Thank you, all right, thank, you missy hang on. For me chili is dominating my online viewing. This morning but just BECAUSE what i was about to, TALK about i. Just checked the baby eagles are. Still there they're. Not, leaving yeah that's, what, You, CHUCK well i checked the.
Speaker 3: EAGLES nest i can't Stop watching chili.
Speaker 1: The eagle cam. At YouTube these kids got to get out of. The house they're.
Speaker 2: Not leaving they're still, just slacking sitting.
Speaker 1: In that damn Nest In, big, bend right moms bringing them worms.
Speaker 8: Or.
Speaker 1: Whatever like these kids are ready. To go they're not, flying yet so. THEY'RE there i propose a new camera because once, the eagles these eagles are gonna, eventually, Leave right i'm proposing a brand NEW camerause i got the.
Speaker 3: Right one.
Speaker 2: Zoo keepers At the national Zoo, in WASHINGTON. D c say they're two. Giant pandas they.
Speaker 1: Have become very flirtatious with one another Recently bow Lee And king booyah something. Like THAT so I think ching is. Her name she's Been ignoring bao. For months that makes them one. Or more but for, some reason she's kind of acting like she's okay with his advances, right now and they're hoping for a bit of a. Love connection now we know that we don't have any. Pandas here they're. Not ours we have. Pandas here any panda that is in any Zoo in america is, on loan is on Loan. From china. It's VISITING so i don't know. WHAT happens i THINK so i think, so.
Speaker 3: Well if it's, BORN here i believe it's.
Speaker 1: A Contract but i'm sure they have things clauses that will. Protect them even though that that PANDA and, i listened we got to get. Them together there's got to be pantom pandom mounting, going on and then there's gonna be slipping one past the goalie and then a baby and all. Of that, you're asking if that panda is, born.
Speaker 3: Here is it a natural? Born citizen is it.
Speaker 1: Our panda got rid? OF that i Don't. Think china i'm sure they had somebody draw up the paperwork to protect against one of these things.
Speaker 2: They want it's weird they want all the pandas they.
Speaker 1: Don't want every panda is, on loan every, single ONE and i don't think we have that many of.
Speaker 2: Them here.
Speaker 1: But that is a.
Speaker 5: Cool flex we should do that with, bald eagles like let people borrow them and that we.
Speaker 1: Get WITH that's i was going, to say don't we?
Speaker 2: Do this that would. BE cool i would sign off on that.
Speaker 1: For sure trump would definitely pull back the. Bald Eagles so, Panda, watch okay.
Speaker 3: Let's go it's the new.
Speaker 1: Eagle Watch i'm i'm suggesting a pandacam and see how it just adds a little bit more pressure to them knowing that they're on.
Speaker 3: You know times are tough. These days everybody's got a.
Speaker 1: Second job i'd like to see what his.
Speaker 2: Moves are i'd like, to, see, LIKE yeah, I mean.
Speaker 1: I to learn she is Just all i'm saying is they're saying it's the beginning signs of her acting interested in.
Speaker 2: HIS advances a.
Speaker 1: Bamboo bouquet she's. A bambouquet she's been shutting, him down and all of a sudden, she's like she may seem a little open to a little hanky and panky pandas. Are cut if there is a, panda watch, of course we'll have that first.
Speaker 8: For The Rod ryan show on ninety four five The Bus, Oh, alex.
Speaker 1: Yeah if You know alix could shred.
Speaker 3: Like that i'm so turned on.
Speaker 1: Right now ninety four Or five The Buzz Kids, shreds sings shreds and guitar on that, One Song, Beastly boys no Sleep. Till Brooklyn good Morning Brought Ryan. Show well chili was out of tickets immediately when he showed up on the mean Streets of edgebrook in Forty five south. This morning we went through one, hundred tickets. Fifty pair chili should be on his. Way back i'm sure he's sitting around just chit chatting. WITH everybody i know he's In.
Speaker 3: Lineup whateburger but we got a game to play.
Speaker 1: Next hour we're gonna play the seven and. Ten game can you play Her? The drop JUST because i. Want to she's not heard the? Drop yet the seven and. TEN game i wrote. IT down i had, a drop the seven it In ten, i'm, like man we should come up with a game.
Speaker 2: For this savannah is the one that.
Speaker 1: Sent me rod just had people come up with seven things in. Ten SECONDS and, I, said savannah why are you so smart if we came up with a game THAT means i can play the drop all. The, time, yeah, no, no, no no, no no that's the intro to, the Game the. Randy drop where that's where the game.
Speaker 2: Came from, oh YEAH there's, i forgot which that just.
Speaker 1: Reminded me we Have another we have another intro for. THE game i forgot. About, that, no, no this is why we play. The game you heard, that drop just like we need to make a. Game, this YEAH because i can't Rely on randy's don't call enough that that drop.
Speaker 4: Only gets played when Someone named randy calls.
Speaker 1: The, show yeah got it stops.
Speaker 2: The show that's some.
Speaker 1: Of it some of. A bitch randy never. Calls US so i was UPSET that i never got to hear.
Speaker 3: The, drop Okay so savannah helps you come up with.
Speaker 1: A game, i said we need some reason to play the drop more Often than, spanna said we'll make a game, for it and then she came up with name seven things in. Ten seconds we're going to play that game at a twenty and that's how you're going to Win your buzzfest pit passes today at. Eight twenty we could also make a side Bet will chili be back here by? Eight twenties or has He, told, robert, hey bro why don't you just finish out the rest of. The? Show Okay ocho's locos is gonna let me in the back And then chilly get. Back here The Rod Ryan morning Show, Six Am the bus ninety four, Or Five The Buzz good Morning Rod, Ryan Show papa roach and no apologies And no, Chili yet chili. Not here, craig says Don't let chili. Fool you there's. A ship ley's right on the other side of the freeway on his way back to. The studio no excuses for him. Bringing treats if you are winning tickets and you're knocking, on chili you don't deserve those telling us they know the location they. Didn't go, MADISON says i got a bold, opinion here but my HUSBAND and i agree the best Tacos in houston Are at Camelia's. On edgebrook chili's right there.
Speaker 3: Right there.
Speaker 1: Best, tacos, yeah hurt. She Said if chili is still, out there he's got to get the tacos el. Vapor. Con, check haron, Nailed it trilli the Best. IN houston i will die on. That. Hill chili can we get some tacos el vapor con, chick, Herons please i'll. Take two give we have a whole talk break about You. In spanish worry. About it Nailed it, Moreno, said, SO guys i, lived nearby, no TICKETS but i had to Go. See chili send me a simil. Little Selfie so chili's getting held up by. His, fans okay so he's got time to.
Speaker 3: Get it we should have.
Speaker 1: Sent securities he's got time for those. Vapor tacos. Brandon says if you don't buy only pandas dot com d do you even own any websites striving to opebro, Only pandas i'm.
Speaker 2: On it read my Lips rod. Panda pounding.
Speaker 1: I'd get it. So, fast yeah there's a couple of pandas AT the dc at, the zoo and there's a male And female i'm Loan.
Speaker 2: From china you always have to.
Speaker 1: Mention that and the female is somewhat being responsive to the advances of the male and they're TRYING to whoa get. Them together it Happens so panda pounding. Dot com maybe that's. The, website okay that's kind of what's going. On here twenty chance, of Rain cloudy skies by Ninety Three, Good morning Mouston headlines what You, Got yes.
Speaker 4: Good Morning The Harris County sheriff's office is bracing from mass. Exodus tomorrow a historic pay raise is set to be approved For The houston, police officers and then the wage gap would trigger the mass departure From the. Sheriff's office so under this new, proposed deal starting SALARIES for hpd officers would jump to seventy five, thousand dollars which is nearly twenty thousand more than what the first your deputy's.
Speaker 3: CURRENTLY earning i.
Speaker 1: GUESS what i don't know is what is the difference in your job description If You're Harris County sheriff's OFFICE. An Hpd if i'm working At The Harris County sheriff's OFFICE and i kind of do EVERYTHING that, hpd does and they back and back the, Other way i'm going to work for the organization that pays more.
Speaker 3: Right correct partly.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of politics in it and also, like loyalty like if you come from a line of sheriffs or.
Speaker 3: Police office i'm reading a lot. Of, Emails, rod so.
Speaker 1: My buddy we were, talking ABOUT and i don't know if constable's are a, whole nother whole nother animal. They are my buddy was.
Speaker 2: A constable for a. LITTLE while i don't think that the same.
Speaker 1: Is here like he didn't have like a marked car that, said constable but he was a constable in the neighboring town Of.
Speaker 2: North tonawanda.
Speaker 1: UH huh i think all his job was picking up old election signs and scraping up o. KILL wow i think so it was, a SIGN but i think that was called a constable scrape up muskrats on the side of.
Speaker 3: The, road again the emails are going to start. Flooding in please have Them.
Speaker 1: To roth i'm not saying that's what constables. Do here, Fair, there fair it was it was a lesser there were. Lesser duties. It was it was much lighter work picking up old. Election signs somebody's got to. Do it?
Speaker 4: What, Else Hey President donald trump Spoke with Russian President valdimir putin yesterday in a two hour.
Speaker 3: Phone call to push for an end to the War.
Speaker 4: In ukraine Trump urged putent to work towards, the ceasefire and the call Led to Russia and ukraine agreeing to start peace talks. Right away russia said they're ready, to work but they didn't commit to. Everything firmly we'll see what comes. Of it the very first mass produced flying cars are going to Hit the skuy's.
Speaker 1: Next year. Let's go are we all? Getting them we can't?
Speaker 3: Afford, THEM well i, can't home alex might be.
Speaker 7: Able.
Speaker 4: To slovakia Company Called klimb vision says their new air cars are going to cost a very reasonable eight hundred. Thousand dollars that's. No upgrades and when you think about a, flying car you think about back to, the.
Speaker 3: Future right not. THE case i need to be like lifting streets in. The air there's no hovering going.
Speaker 4: On here this is a sports car with, retractable wings so you can't just lift off.
Speaker 3: In traffic you have to have a runway and a. Pilot's license so what's appealing to me is that.
Speaker 1: Helicopter feature i'm gonna wait for. That one have a little.
Speaker 3: MORE money i.
Speaker 1: WANT to i want to go straight up and then across these don't, do that you're, TELLING me i need, a runway the pilot's license.
Speaker 2: And a runway for. A.
Speaker 4: Driveway hey the holiday weekend is, fast Approaching, and sunday our nation's capital is going to Host The National Memorial. Day concert i've seen this BEFORE. On tv IT'S on pbs. Eight pm everyone. Can watch they just announced, The Hosts gary Sonisi and Joe. Oh montaigna he's the one that was Married To, sophia, vergara right?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah And.
Speaker 4: Then garysonisi is the is He The forrest?
Speaker 1: Gump guy? He is He Was.
Speaker 2: Lieutenant dan he.
Speaker 3: Does a lot of like. Patriotic stuff that.
Speaker 1: Role changed his life, really yeah much Like Saving private ryan change the Trajectory Of steven Spielberg And tom.
Speaker 2: Hanks lives, uh huh like they got Involved In World.
Speaker 1: War two.
Speaker 3: Gary does i've seen him.
Speaker 1: Speak before gary Got very gary sind he's, got very very involved in all of that stuff and.
Speaker 2: It changed that role changed.
Speaker 1: His life that's so.
Speaker 4: He said even just hosting his concert, this weekend, he said it's an honor and he loves being able to tribute.
Speaker 1: To everyone it's also a big deal that he's Hosting, the yes he hasn't done. PERSONAL appearances i believe his son just. Passed away, oh no and he just said. HE goes i Don't think.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take.
Speaker 1: A break he doesn't want to. Act anymore he just wants to work on. His nonprofit. What good that's all he wants. To DO but i don't know that we're going to see him. Act, ANYMORE so, I mean i THINK that's i think his son passed. Away recently i'm gonna look.
Speaker 2: At that so this might be his first.
Speaker 1: Appearance since.
Speaker 4: Now that we're, really sad we've got more kind of. Sad news oh this?
Speaker 1: Is good is?
Speaker 5: It?
Speaker 1: Good, no, no this. Is, good okay this.
Speaker 3: IS good i finally have. A settlement i.
Speaker 2: Told you This Morning chris cornell was my all time favorite all.
Speaker 3: The time you.
Speaker 4: Said, it well apparently we're going to have some new Music from soundgarden that includes The Late. Chris Cornell So ben shephard hinted he made a tribute Post on saturday and hinted that there's a new album with unreleased songs. THAT'S pending i guess they reached the settlement with His.
Speaker 1: Widow ye and. The family.
Speaker 3: So family so there's a number.
Speaker 1: OUT there i think the money has been worked out and now they can get down. To business and now let's get an album. Out there so there's a whole album's worth. Of material you feeling good? ABOUT it I can't as, A fan oh, MY god i. CAN'T wait i couldn't think of something else that would make me more Excited Than New sound.
Speaker 2: GARDEN music i.
Speaker 1: Love that now what do they do? With it is it just putting on an album and? That's it do they maybe do They play i'll get a singer and go out and. TOUR them i. DON'T know i don't know any, of that but let's just get that. Music out, so hey Those are.
Speaker 3: Houston's headlines, Take.
Speaker 5: It, Alex yeah shro's got another win. Last night they Beat the rays four. To three they're now twenty five and twenty two on. The season they're gonna Play the rays. Again Tonight brandon walter will be In the mountain for, the shows going Up Against. Tampa Bay zach lettel first pitches at six, oh five and you can listen to it over on our, Sister Stations sports talk seven.
Speaker 1: Ninety and news RADIO.
Speaker 5: Seven krh that is what's going on.
Speaker 2: In Sports, Thank.
Speaker 1: You, Houston's Rock, houston's Alternative And The Rod Ryan morning show ninety four, Or five the buzz who is staying crawling in, The Dark Good Morning Rod. Ryan show Everybody's? Seen chill oh, my gosh Anybody? Seen chili it's.
Speaker 3: Not here i've even heard, from him?
Speaker 2: Have you six oh six, oh eight he exited.
Speaker 1: The building he's. Out there you're probably getting mobbed by.
Speaker 3: His, fans still you can't hate him.
Speaker 1: For that chili. Was out oh you're about. To see you're about to witness the Strength of chili when you Go to buzzfest and you see the mobs of people that there's circle. Around him Most first Buzzfest. This saturday i'm excited, for you.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I'M excited, I mean i know you've, Been around you've done.
Speaker 1: Your concerts you guys had your concerts and all your things at your other. RADIO station i can't wait to get your INPUT because i do think that there's just something Magical. About buzzfest we've all been to a million concerts in. Our days buzzfest is just there's a little bit of extra magic attached. TO it i don't know what. It is i'm, so Excited but i'm excited for you to be out there for your. First one and it can be as wild as mild or as mild as. You like let me tell. You that speaking Of, that buzzfest it has. Sold out We sent chili out. This morning that's why we're saying We're. MISSING chili I mean i'm. Missing him i'm always missing him when he's not in. My life but he's, literally missing like you think he's float us an email Or A hey i'm stuck in traffic Or Hey i'm i'm getting you guys some of those vapor Tacos that rob was.
Speaker 2: TALKING about i have not heard from.
Speaker 1: Him nothing he has shown up.
Speaker 2: Empty handed usually when he does.
Speaker 1: These, THINGS telly i hope you're OKAY because i need you because we're gonna play the seven and. Ten, GAME well i guess he doesn't have to. Play that bobby can hold, That, down bobby he can line up some people. For us we're gonna play the seven and. Ten game we were Talking. About buzzfest all the tickets given away on air this week are in the pit and it's a sold. Out Show. This saturday so we're gonna play the Game that savannah created, for us the seven and ten game To win Buzzfest.
Speaker 2: Pit, passes well you do have some work to do.
Speaker 1: During this you're gonna have to kind of write down what the people, are saying no, repeated answers and then you gonna you're gonna kind of keep track of what. They're, saying alex you're gonna keep track of.
Speaker 2: The time you're. The timer alex is tight on.
Speaker 1: That time i'm, just okay let me be a. Worried this reword this so that you don't mess. Your pants alex's very good at. Keeping time when the time, run early when the time runs that is.
Speaker 2: A time he's on. That timer he's only giving YOU ten.
Speaker 1: SS and i run. It correctly it's not for everything. You do it's not seven and, eleven game seven and twelve games they went past.
Speaker 2: Twenty four it's not called seven.
Speaker 1: And thirteen it's the seven. And, ten yeah so you have ten ten seconds seconds to name. Seven things we will play this game coming up in just a.
Speaker 2: Little bit.
Speaker 1: There is a bunch of stuff on the food blog, page today and this one was presented to me as the rumors. ARE true i guess people are talking about some kind of controversial sprite and, tea, COMBO sir i Mean some, i'm sorry but some gen zer got a little tea and there's sprite one, and said oh, MY god i invented a. New, DRINK well, I Mean arnold palmer kind of did that back in. The day are you a? Tea drinker he makes.
Speaker 6: Tea.
Speaker 3: REGULAR tea i.
Speaker 1: DON'T think i lose my mind. Over tea like you go In, the, south dude.
Speaker 7: They like to.
Speaker 1: Chew, it yeah like the really sweet tea. Is ridiculous didn't we talk about sun tea on? This show and there was a lot of people that had no IDEA what i was? Talking, about really are you one of these people that don't Know what i'm?
Speaker 4: TALKING now i know my mom used to make it. GROWING up i don't. Like, It yeah like it was just to put it out on the porch where we're playing outside.
Speaker 1: And the tea would brew in the.
Speaker 3: The sun in a.
Speaker 4: Plastic thing probably not the best.
Speaker 1: For, us yeah we had like a gallon glass jar that my mom on the porch and you could either float like nine tea bags, in it or they make like big tea bags that you could put in there to make.
Speaker 3: Sun, tea no we definitely had the nine, yeah, right yeah and.
Speaker 1: You would sit in the sun, All, day yeah and it. Would brew why was it better in?
Speaker 3: THE sun i. DON'T know i, don't know but never asked my. Mom QUESTIONS so i get it.
Speaker 1: Where people lose. Their mind they, think they're, you know walking on. The moon for the, first time there is a sprite and, tea combo and now it's headed to stores before. Summer hits it perfectly balances the lemon lime refreshment of sprite and with the familiar aroma and flavor.
Speaker 2: Of tea, NOW listen i think at Some point i've.
Speaker 1: Put sprite and. TEA together i just didn't go online and tell everybody.
Speaker 11: ABOUT it, i mean all you're doing is carbonating tea with a lime, flavored sugar very adaptable beverage into.
Speaker 1: The TEA but i didn't. CLAIM it i, should, Have right it's like the people over at you ever Go, to kats's they sell a salami and cream. CHEESE sandwich i. Invented THAT what i? Invented that there just was no TikTok when i was, A, KID.
Speaker 9: Okay i want that. RIGHT knock i invented the hard salami and cream. Cheese sandwich they sell that at, the store really and you get? No, KICKBACK yeah I Think New.
Speaker 1: York deli, sell IT but I think i invented it as. A, child yeah so that the sprit and, tea combo where can you? Get it they're going to package it up, as such that's going to. Be available which foreign countries have the? Best snacks that's on the food blog. PAGE today i double down it's a redundancy because it's got its own. Blog page but you're talking about the best grocery store Chains. In america that's a. Big topic people love talking about.
Speaker 2: Where they get.
Speaker 1: Their groceries people, ARE loyal i mean. VERY loyal i MEAN. H gb we talk about them being on the mount Rushmore of. Texas businesses BUCkies would be on. That Monument?
Speaker 3: What burger What?
Speaker 1: A burger and what academy has been mentioned?
Speaker 3: To, me, yes, yes yes as being we're lucky to.
Speaker 1: Have all of those of the Big four, texas companies the brands that everyone seems. The law, YOU know i imagine somebody's going to argue with me and tell me that this should be up there and that should be. Up there but that's an argument from, past show and THAT'S what i think we came up with for The mount Rushmore Of. Texas, businesses okay you have. The intro here's what's? Coming up seven and you want it in a game? Called seven you? Got it?
Speaker 2: Nailed it that might be the, worst ONE.
Speaker 1: But i can't tell You who? I'm here who's the? Chick? On that? Is? That tessa that? Was her play?
Speaker 2: That back.
Speaker 1: Let's playing name?
Speaker 2: THAT chick i Think that's testa singing?
Speaker 1: Back? There? Seven seven and you want it in a game? Called seven you?
Speaker 3: GOT it i love it.
Speaker 1: So much, It's, awful.
Speaker 3: Yeller it's.
Speaker 1: SO bad i. Like it. Get it that's me driving, into. WORK guys i got a melody and my head get in. The studio that made people doing first thing in. The morning, All right well that's the game we're gonna play whether you like it. Or not but it Is for, buzzfaest tickets so it's worth. Sticking Around, Houston Rock houston's Alternative and The Rod Ryan. Morning show, all right welcome. Back Everybody The chili List Rod Ryan Show Tap. Tuesday edition cloudy's, guys today twenty percent chance of rain highs up around. Ninety three one of our listeners saw the sprite with tea in. It, out, yes, really yes he. Saw it so It's a sprite product and it's mixed, with tea so it looks like. Rusty tea it looks like rust looks like. RUSTY strite i Get, mister rod good, morning everyone speaking of the sprite mixed. WITH tea i actually found the product in the store right down the street from. MY house i grabbed it to purchase IT until i noticed it had sixty two grams. Of, SUGAR yeah i always checked sugar content. AND products i put it back and immediately grabbed the zero. Sugar, version yeah. He, said yeah it's like A brown, clear liquid but it's a It's A coca. Cola product it's put Out, by sprite and it's got tea. In IT so i don't know what's so controversial. About It but TikTok seems to be talking about. This stuff SO sometimes i mean Guys like alex around to tell us, what's trending. What's, Happening Well sesame street.
Speaker 5: Is trending the street is now going to be Streaming on Netflix Because Warner brothers discovery did not renew.
Speaker 1: The, Show yeah netflix came in and Saved, sesame streak which has been on since nineteen sixty nine Is nam, Yeah, basically yeah that's one reference. That worked.
Speaker 5: That works see it's been. On since it's Gonna hit tattuesday continues. To Trend peach buzz was submitted to Us by Alan. And albuquerque people are checking her Out The world Dance rod ryan showpage At the buzz.
Speaker 1: Dot com And Then zoe stark.
Speaker 5: Is trending she is a wrestler that suffered a gruesome leg injury last night ON WW e raw and people are talking about that.
Speaker 1: This morning that's just trending on ninety four five Of. The, buzz okay we got a game to play seven and you wanted a game? Called seven you?
Speaker 3: GOT it i love it.
Speaker 1: All right seven and. Ten game this whole thing came about because Of The. Randy DROP and i didn't feel like we were playing. TO drop i don't think we were Playing The randy, drop, enough, RIGHT right i mean it Wasn't because randy there's Like one randy that listens to us and he calls us like twice. A year enough it's. Not enough got it? All right so we had to do something and UH and i believe It took savannah Telling me, rod easy name seven things in. Ten, seconds well that sounds like a, Great. Game savannah let's.
Speaker 2: Play, mo yes why don't you show.
Speaker 1: Us how to play.
Speaker 3: The, game okay this is my. First, time okay so how does.
Speaker 4: It work you are going to give me a Category and i'm going to try and name seven things.
Speaker 1: That go with.
Speaker 3: That CATEGORY and i have to do it in.
Speaker 1: Ten seconds in, ten seconds and there's an annoying clock that ticks in your ear the time. For worse, all right here. We go you're a category seven and. Ten games tell me seven types Of, candy.
Speaker 4: Snickers, Sweet, Tarts Twicks, almond joy, fruit, Loops no starburst And star Patkins And milky.
Speaker 3: Way die no?
Speaker 1: So hard.
Speaker 3: Why why a? FRUIT loop i can tell You?
Speaker 1: Why cereal it's. Like, candy now, hang on sugar. In it i'm just, sugary Treats red.
Speaker 3: Die forty i'm Just.
Speaker 1: Gonna i'm a Fan of i'm a fan listening To The Rod ryan show? Right, now Okay is snickers a type? Of candy or is a? Candy bar a type of candy that she just said played it works, for you so you didn't have to. Go sucker.
Speaker 5: The other way you could, have gone could like. Candy bars that would have been to types of candy.
Speaker 1: Really hard but you're Okay mixing Suckers and snickers in that like you're okay. With, that yes just not through. This yet there's No way.
Speaker 3: I'm a Loser.
Speaker 2: Fruit loop you're out of here.
Speaker 3: With that what, you're saying you could have been better out on The.
Speaker 1: Fruit, Loop okay so seven and ten.
Speaker 3: Not hard it's the ticking noise that really throws you off.
Speaker 1: At us you will be. Given, Categories, uh bobby start with caller, Number ten line me up four or. FIVE people i don't know how long it's going, to take take. AN hour I know wizard wants the first person to get it so we can move on and play some more. Music here uh seven one three two win two five nine? Four FIVE did i mention it's for pit Passes to Buzzfest? This saturday in the seven one three two win two five nine Four Five Holler ryan show Four Five the buz ninety Four Five, The Buzz, good Morning Rod, Ryan Show Marcy playground sex. And Candy Good Morning. Tap tuesday My man alex is out Tomorrow with. Buzzfest tickets, now again let me be very. Very clear all the tickets given away on air are. Pit passes This week reno In for jeremy coming up. AFTER us i just got. That word reno will have pit passes for You. To buzzfest teresa will have. Pit passes those are the ones that are given away on the air when you're calling the station. To, Win now chiley was, out today he had just. Regular tickets chili. Side note not, Back. Yet alex you're going to be out, tomorrow night. Five o'clock where At The Katie Freeway total. Wine location it's twenty eight Fifty seven KATIE.
Speaker 5: Three a from five, To seven i'm gonna have eight Pairs of buzzfest tickets to get.
Speaker 1: Out regular tickets to the sold. Out show and that's something that people come by and sign up.
Speaker 2: To win dropping out.
Speaker 5: Box and, last week just so you don't have to hang out for, two hours we did the drawing the Following day. PORKY'S backyard i will be giving them to you there because you'll have to be present to end. Good stuff you can just hang out eat, some food drink some neutral and hang out.
Speaker 1: At me. Good, stuff okay.
Speaker 4: You want any game called you got it.
Speaker 10: To end?
Speaker 1: Your jingle just you? GOT it i? Love it HOW am i gonna? End this here?
Speaker 11: Is gone?
Speaker 1: No way today? Is, back well we. Don't know if he doesn't. Have snacks maybe he doesn't want to bother us because he knows we're playing. A, game okay let's get, into this the seven and ten game for. Pit, passes billy, Good, morning hey how's? It? Going OKAY when i asked, for candy don't say. Fruit, loops OKAY if i ask, for cereals you can say.
Speaker 4: Fruit loops don't says so easy when you're listening in your.
Speaker 1: Car SNICKERS when i asked, for, cereals yeah did?
Speaker 6: It.
Speaker 1: Did hopefully it's just because you have ten long seconds to give me, seven, items okay seven. IN ten i will give you. The category alex will do, the Timing and moe's gonna listen for blatantly wrong, answer, correct correct and. No repeats. No, repeats okay THAT'S what i need your job, To be alex. Is timekeeping i'm gonna give you, The, category billy quite simply name me seven.
Speaker 2: And ten are?
Speaker 1: You ready it's hurt? All right seven and Ten. For billy let's just give these. Tickets away here, we go And again i'm Gonna be i'm gonna be pretty generous on. Your answers, we'll see but they gotta. Makes sense don't go yelling out the Snakes like alex every year reptiles every game we. Play snake name? Seven reptails that would. Be one there's a? SNAKE candy i ate. It once? Shut up you did not eat a.
Speaker 2: Snake candy.
Speaker 5: Might.
Speaker 1: Be, snakes okay here, We, go billy seven? And ten name us seven fast. Food restaurants you're, ON, McDonald's rbs jack in, The box chick, Fil a, burger king. McDonald's subway he's. Got It uh slatsky's what?
Speaker 10: That?
Speaker 1: Was? Really traumas.
Speaker 3: Are you kidd stopped all over my face out of?
Speaker 1: The? Gate dude? Uh you oh, My god i'm. SO excited i guess we asked the right Category. Of billy, Oh dude i'm. So, excited dude you're in the pit For buzz. Fast one WHY did i do all? THIS homework i got thirty?
Speaker 5: CATEGORIES here i think did you say, McDonald's twice because you then made up for it By SAYING slatsky's.
Speaker 4: I did, I did i.
Speaker 1: Caught it McDonald's got, one second so you NAIL like i know people are emailing. Right now. Don't email he Also said shlatskys in the time was, still gone so he. Said.
Speaker 5: Eight McDonald's he said, eight things but McDonald's was two of the, eight things so you still.
Speaker 1: Said, Seven yes. Slatsky's made it had to come in.
Speaker 4: Really random schwatsky don't even mentioned taco though.
Speaker 1: IT takes i didn't Even, THINK waterberger i.
Speaker 3: Mean gay that says a lot about.
Speaker 1: Your character you can go get us some NOW you're i was. Pretty nervous i'm not gonna Lie think you're in The pit Billy for Buzzfest, on saturday sold. Out show those pit passes for today.
Speaker 2: Are gone reno will be In. For jeremy he's got.
Speaker 1: Pit passes teresa will have, pit passes and we'll do pit passes all week long. On, air billy great, Job, today dude. Great job you wanted a game called You? Got it The Rod, Ryan Show good mornings on ninety, Four Five the buzz ninety, Four Five, The Buzz, good Morning Rod. Ryan Show That's Green. Day holiday chili's back from. His, vacation Hey, by hey what's? Up dude What's not there was some sort of A vapor cajone's something kind of a taco near you were the area where you were in some. Vapor, tacos yes here us talking about that on.
Speaker 7: The, AIR yeah i was already like stuck on sixteen and forty five when.
Speaker 1: You So The el vapores they're. Not here there's. No treats, you know they was a. Fiesta open the fiesta. Was open it. Was open, but, yeah okay and we heard there was a.
Speaker 7: Ship, lease yeah they all those places, are there.
Speaker 1: They're correct would.
Speaker 7: BRING us i brought you MYSELF because i was trying to get here for the seven and, ten GAMES so i didn't have time to stop and. Get anything, you know you wanted me for the seven and, ten GAME so i. Came in so it's just you're gonna blame somebody for not me not. Bringing anything it would be.
Speaker 1: Be, you yeah what did you do during the seven and? TEN game i came IN and i, Heard, it, OKAY alright i. Missed it he came in just in time to hear. The, game yeah.
Speaker 7: The guy the guy Said everything Billy.
Speaker 1: Really, yeah yeah so there was even more tortures because he was naming off delicious fast.
Speaker 2: Food, restaurants yeah that.
Speaker 1: Was the vapor the. Chi, charon yeah the. Chi charon those are vapor tacos. For vapors. Yeah yeah, All, right well, Thank. You chillie great job. Out there were you surprised at how quickly people showed up or was it what you expected because you were getting mobbed? Out, there yeah you, KNOW what i.
Speaker 7: Wasn't surprised it's always, you know that area is always busy because you have people coming In.
Speaker 1: From, Lick City, Friends, Woods.
Speaker 7: Pasadena, south houston so you know it's a big area and they're going, into downtown so you know it's going to.
Speaker 1: Be. Busy yeah that covers so many cities that are taking that freeway into getting, into downtown so it's there's a lot of people rolling. Through there so, OH yeah i wasn't surprised how quickly people.
Speaker 2: Showed up, All, right well, Great.
Speaker 1: Job chili good to have you back in the in the driver's seat. Over, there yeah, thank you. Thank you so that's the, pit Passes that's. Chili's tickets alex. Told you he's going to be out tomorrow Night At, total wine and then he's going to Be out Friday. At porky's he's Rolling, with neutral which is our big Sponsor, Of buzzfest Moe's. First buzzfest. I'M excited i. AM excited i see the guy's Over At. Kenton place they're doing a lot of. Social media, Smart smart but everybody know you're the reason that the thing. Sold out they jumped. On that they grabbed the clip of us talking about it and put it on Their, social yeah they must have gone back and listened to the podcast and, then boom. Copy paste don't worry about being illegal stealing, the show guys and. Rebroadcasting it. That's fine i'm not going to. SUE you i just think it was smart of you to.
Speaker 3: Do, that YES very.
Speaker 1: I do, probably ILLEGAL but i. Don't care i'm not coming. At You kenton place is the reason that the show. Sold out, so hey somebody. SENT me i Told you i've been low key watching those eagles on the.
Speaker 3: Eagle cam there's nothing low key about.
Speaker 1: That obsession just every now and then i'd check in, on them and those kids won't leave, the house they won't open they will not leave. The nest so the, eagle cam that camera is. Still going BUT then i told you that there is these pandas getting a little FRISKY. In, dc YES and, I thought i thought maybe the next obsession Could be panna Watch The Washington national zoo IN. D c the two giant pandas have been a little, flirty lately and of course both pandas are on Loan. From china but she has not been responsive to. His moves he's tried every pickup line out there and nothing has worked. On her but all of, a sudden she seems to be a little bit more receptive to. His advances and people are wondering if they were gonna chick an. Very SOON so, i said let's set up. A. Pandaicam done it's. Already done somebody's.
Speaker 2: Done It so.
Speaker 1: Panda pounding dot com and everything that people suggested to. Me, canceled uh only pandas. Dot com we don't need it that you have? A link are you watching pandas?
Speaker 3: Right now i'm currently. Watching pandas there's. Two cameras tell me he's just hitting that. Right, now, no, no no just, eating breakfast noble.
Speaker 4: Man stuff get a full, Belly, first, yes, alone separate?
Speaker 3: Nowhere close oh.
Speaker 1: My God panda Poundtown.
Speaker 4: Dot, com yeah one appears to, be inside one, is, outside dude enjoying your.
Speaker 3: Own breakfast you've got moves.
Speaker 1: Like me you got moves. Like me she's not even in the same room. As you you're not gonna make things happen. THAT way i can't even pronounce. Their names are their? Names there you want to even take an attempt? At That bow? Lee Okay And?
Speaker 4: KING bow i know bow because A, BOW okay I know I eat. Chinese food, All right THAT'S all.
Speaker 1: I Got, All right i'll tweet out, the ali send It, to chilli tell him to maybe put that up On our twitter please so people Can Follow.
Speaker 3: Panda cam, it's paniccam but it.
Speaker 1: Really Is It's panda Poundtown dot com is what we are. Renaming it AND if dc has any well WE know dc has, no smarts but if they had any sense at ALL, in dc they would change the name of. That camera i'll even give them the Name For free houston and The Rod Ryan, Morning Show, The Buzz, The Buzz bad almonds and just Pretend rod, ryan's Show pretending chili brought us FOOD and i was eating my pretend food during that break, right there you guys having a. Good time is? IT delicious i remembers pretend.
Speaker 2: Vapor, tacos, hey guys we got one more.
Speaker 1: Hour together it's the last WEEK of aulti at a income chance to one one thousand dollars coming up at, nine ten And then reno is In. For jeremy reno is going to do that, at, ten, ten, eleven, ten, twelve ten and it'll go all the Way to teresa doing it at. Five ten so last week to get those words and enter it at the buzz. Dot com we will leave You With, Alice Cooper judas priest tickets And then chilly speaking of did you get all the information about The Rod Ryan show cares. Online store i'm do that today. Right, now okay so, right now so nine o'clock hour we can talk. About, it yeah about. Five, minutes okay at nine we're gonna talk about The Rod Ryan show cares. Online store and it's the earliest that our store has ever. Been open we're gonna start raising money for backpacks for kids and do all that stuff even before the kids are out. Of school we're gonna start our FUNDRAISING because i need all THE help i. Can get so we'll talk about that a little bit, After nine but right now WE'VE got Mo with. Houston's Headlines, Morning ron.
Speaker 4: Good Morning The Hair's kunty sheriff's office is racing from mass. EXODUS tomorrow a storic pay is set to be APPROVED for, hpd officers so the wage gap is what would trigger the mass departure From the. Sheriff's office under the, proposed deal starting SALARIES for hpd officers would jump to seventy five, thousand dollars which is nearly twenty thousand.
Speaker 3: Dollars more than what a first year deputy.
Speaker 1: CURRENTLY earns i can understand them being but heard over that why would you go with one and not the other if you're doing? Equal work most definitely are they doing. Equal work no one has been able to articulate to me what is the difference between the departments and why would there be a twenty thousand dollars wage gap between those.
Speaker 2: Two organizations.
Speaker 1: It's wild no one has been able to send me an email, to say here's what, sheriffs do Like The Harris County, sheriff's office this is what they're, responsible for and this IS what i got, an IDEA what. Hpd does is it that much different being? A sheriff is it twenty thousand? Dollars difference we want?
Speaker 2: To, know okay?
Speaker 3: All, RIGHT else i got, An.
Speaker 4: Update rod we did not catch any of the, escaped inmates but. Someone did one more of the ten ins that escaped From The new orleans jail is back, in custody went.
Speaker 1: Out four WHY am i giving them like a cool name Like the nola ten or anything, Like that like why is the updated no media? Name given are they waiting for us to give them? A name it's up. To, us Okay The, nola Tin the. Nola ten.
Speaker 4: All right we now have four back in custody Of the. Nola ten and the guy they found was hiding in an abandoned Home In East. New orleans he they saw him, on video like crossing eight lanes of highway in the middle of. The night up to twenty thousand dollars in rewards being offered for information leading to the capture of. Each escape surely Someone's in texas.
Speaker 1: RIGHT now I don't, i, mean yeah on your Way to Mexico? Right like this isn't A do this wouldn't be your final destination you'd want to get out of.
Speaker 3: The country what would you do with twenty, Thousand, dollars.
Speaker 1: Alex keep it. Diapers exactly let's get to find.
Speaker 2: It out it might cover diapers for the.
Speaker 1: NEXT year i.
Speaker 3: Don't want to talking.
Speaker 4: ABOUT that i love a top, ten list Especially when. Texas wins who was named the top grocery store In The.
Speaker 1: United, STATES well i don't know where you're saying we want.
Speaker 3: On, this okay let me let me this Called.
Speaker 4: Girl, Math, Okay Okay trader joe's is number one on.
Speaker 3: The list we all get that it's sometimes a little out of touch for the.
Speaker 4: Normal, consumer right we don't Go To trader joe's because we spend money on things we.
Speaker 1: Don't need i'm gonna, Say this i'm glad there's not one.
Speaker 4: Near, me right they would take all your money if.
Speaker 1: There was you. Know, What okay so super. Mommed Out, now jessica who used to be on. THIS show i hooked up. With her she came out and joined Us. On sunday she brought she's got two boys and, growing boys and, they're eaters and she'd busts out her. Mom bag she's got all the snacks but it's SNICKS that i never heard. Of before it Was Like Buffalo chicken.
Speaker 2: Wing, popcorn YEAH.
Speaker 1: And i, just said let, Me, guess yeah there was Your Deal. Pickle trenibles let Me Guess. Trader joe's i'm glad there's not one near me because they just have stuff done MONEY that. I want number one, grocery store.
Speaker 4: Got it number two on the list publics Based, IN florida i. GET it a lot of people. Love it number Three. Win co there might be like one or two of Those, in texas but they're Based. In idaho it's like A wild. West. Thing okay number four on the best grocery store list Is achib.
Speaker 2: And somehow you think us being in, fourth place.
Speaker 4: We win we win because we don't have the. Other two, Thank you SO. Go ChB proud to, Know you proud to. Have you no one else on, The, List.
Speaker 2: Alex you'll be doing on all the math.
Speaker 4: Moving forward walmart is the second worst on. The list you can mathematically figure that, one.
Speaker 1: Out, right okay What? About target did people think of that as a like they Have those target grocery Stores, and.
Speaker 5: Targets but they're not not even on. The, list yeah like a lot of targets don't. Have, groceries okay.
Speaker 4: Why Did denzel washington get so mad at? This photographer don't really know. He was he did confrontation and the video. Is everywhere he's walking the. Red carpet something happened That Caused denzel washington to get in the photog's face and. Scold them the photographer try to like, plick cool laugh, it off playfully Grabbed at. Denzel's arm, but, no no now that just made. Things worse denzel shrugged the guy off and told him, stop it stop it before he. Walked away scare.
Speaker 1: Your person to? Piss? Off, Alex okay Denzel Or? Morgan freeman who are you like if you're getting cussed out by one of? Those two? What right which one's? More intimidating in?
Speaker 2: Your face in?
Speaker 5: Your Face, Denzel like i'm worried MORE if I, upset Morgan.
Speaker 1: Because, i'm like is he gonna? Curse? Me like? Is HE am i gonna? Get? Smiting oh? But yeah is?
Speaker 6: He? Not?
Speaker 1: RIGHT then i Don't think freeman's gonna yell. At me denzel would Just like morgan's. REALLY old I think denzel could still take a shot. At, you oh he. Definitely, Could yeah morgan's, gonna, like yeah get the g man to get me or something like he's still. Training day denzel, To, me yeah at all times he's. Training Day, Joe, holmes, no sorry what else.
Speaker 3: Do We Talk?
Speaker 4: ALISON chains i know you. Love them we're really sad last week when they had to cancel all of. Their tour one of the guys. Is sick they're going, To cancel they're going to. Sit out Except For. Jerry contrell, he's, Like no i'm not going to. Sit out i'm going to head Across The united states promoting my new. Solo album he just announced a Tour starts. August sixteenth two checks.
Speaker 3: His stops you're going to Head to Dallas or Austin, rob.
Speaker 1: Yeah he, played well he played, here RECENTLY so i didn't get a chance. To go but, we said like what you. Just said he was supposed to be out all summer Long With. Alison Chains But sean kinney lead, the drummer is the one that has fallen ill for. Whatever reason what's amazing is that announcement was about a, week ago and, You, said okay maybe he knew about it, two weeks but so fast he didn't waste. Any time i'm putting together a Tours like daddy needs to make money.
Speaker 3: And tickets Going. Until thursday. That's crazy we got. It together Good for Those are. Houston's headlines what you?
Speaker 5: Got, WELL yeah i feel he's got another win last night Beat the raise four to three to improve to twenty five and twenty two on.
Speaker 1: The year they're gonna Play the rays again.
Speaker 5: This Evening brandon walter is gonna be on the man for this show is Going Against Tampa Bay's. Zach lttel first pitched at six, oh five and you could listen to it on our Sister Station's sports talk Seven Ninety news radio seven h that is what's going on in sports alternative.
Speaker 8: And tell them at The Rod Ryan morning show Ninety Four the Buzz.
Speaker 1: We go ninety four or five The Bus good Morning Rod ryan Show. Tat tuesday hope you're off to a great start to. Your, Day petruzz WHY did i get? That Right? Petruzz fuzz yes is the name of. THE gal i haven't had a chance to chance to.
Speaker 5: Look yet we'll shout, her, OUT buddy i will go check it Out By Alan cookie.
Speaker 1: Jolley thumbs up or. Thumbs DOWN am i ready to talk ABOUT what i can't wait to?
Speaker 2: Talk about are?
Speaker 1: You ready are you ready for me to talk ABOUT what i can't wait to? Talk?
Speaker 2: About?
Speaker 1: Born ready? Let's roll we can roll. With, that, Really yeah i'm looking at it.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 1: Now Done Rod Ryan shoke cares online store. Is open it's the earliest we have ever ever.
Speaker 2: Been open, Thank, You chilly.
Speaker 1: Oh no, thank you lakes. And guests is that we're all find the? Store, now? Yes sir, most like what the hell are you guys? Talking about, It's okay i'm figuring, It, out okay, t new brand New Rod ryan show t shirts for the boys and. The Girls so, i'm sorry clothing lines are. Still, binearing okay there's female. Cut, shirts yeah not, to you. But yeah so there there's stuff for, the boys there's stuff for. The girls there's a new cap. In there there are new there's a. Coffee cup we've never sold A Rod ryan. Show coffee wait, a minute have we sold a coffee? Cup before we may have sold a coffee cup like twenty. Years, ago uh we have coffee cups, in there brand. New designs there is just a. Buzz shirt wizard wanted a buzz shirt And there, i'm like, of course let's put a bus shirt.
Speaker 2: In There new.
Speaker 1: Koozies, hats yeah all that stuff is available a. Little bit the slender coozy is available or the regular sized you know that you've come to known. The, koozy now all of this is us Working With Houston. Children's. Charity chili i'm going to ask you to do one. More thing is they going to ask you to add? A link i'm going to show. This flyer you have this. Flyer skill people will ask me all, The, time hey that's great that you're raising all. This, MONEY rod i. Hear you every year you're buying backpacks. For kids, Guess what i'm somebody that. Needs help i'd like.
Speaker 2: Some backpacks for. My kids we're struggling. Over here WHAT do?
Speaker 1: I do i have the Sign, up chilli if you could add that to maybe like on the blog page on links. And guests because they're taking applications. Right now you apply today for the free school supply through the back to School Program Houston. Children's charity it's their back to school program which we provide all the backpacks full of. School supplies so you can Go To houston children's charity dot org if you want to sign up to. Receive backpacks BUT what i, and again if you need to, sign up. That's great become a part. Of this we'd love to give you guys backpacks if you really really, Need it if you are in a position, to help you can donate money right there In The rob Ryan show cares, online store and you can also go purchase products and all of the money once you guys know how. This WORKS after i back out the cost of all of. These things, YOU know i got to pay for the raw materials OF the t shirt and the printing and all. Of THAT once i back, that out there's no other cuts of money that need to go. Anywhere else it all goes. Towards backpacks our Very own alex designed one of. Those logos, Yes one well you have it pulled up the patch hat, and shirt the hat and, the shirt the one that has that logo where it's like it looks like it's. A patch alex designed. That logo, so yeah so that. Of you so That's an alex. P SPECIAL so i expect all the lad ladels to get in there and go get something that their.
Speaker 2: Hero created where can you see all.
Speaker 1: This stuff it's on the World Famous rod ryan show page at the buzz. Dot com, and uh you know how needy? We are are we doing other things that they're gonna be? FUN things i hope there's fun things. COMING up i like to do. FUN things i am going to put deb on the spot right now, and, say hey could we maybe DO a t shirt sale At? Ditch day could we make that a part Of. Ditch day i'm gonna put deb on. The spot, but yeah if you want to, shop safe secure. Shopping online look at they got the new picture of us on. The, store yeah everybody's looking. So. Good yeah the one that's called the. Patch Unisex t alex designed that AND then i thought so much of IT that i wanted to put that patch on. A cap I thought i liked the logo. So much, SO yeah i said all of them that needs To, be yeah it's it's the ONLY way i Can get alex to buy, two things so you DO what. I did there's one that kind of looks a lot like The new. Astros, logo yeah there's some really good stuff. In. There yeah and then you, suggested that, You said rod. It's summer the favorite shirt of yours that. You like ours was The tide, eye ONE and, i, said okay well let's bring back Some. Tid die so There's A Morning radio vibes tied ie and then the gals get their own tied die On the vibes so AND then i liked it so MUCH that i made a coozy out of that one. As well. That's awesome so brand, new shirts there's some. Older stuff there's some older stock that maybe you didn't get. IN on i thought we were all out of twentieth, anniversary stuff but there is some twentieth. ANNIVERSARY stuff i actually went in yesterday and got some more twentieth anniversary COOSIES because i thought they. Were gone but there's a couple Of those stanley, esque, mugs tumblers the tumblers and the twenty anniversary hats. And stuff.
Speaker 5: Sticker sheets don't forget, those calls, and.
Speaker 1: Yeah you can always just pick up. Some stickers all the money goes to us, buying backpacks The Rod ryan shokes, online store deb and everybody OVER. At bmp. Thank you our goal was to get this thing Up on, may nineteenth and that was just like to give us the. Whole week we've never been able to open the Store Before memorial. Day weekend. That's amazing it's always on ME because i didn't have. THE designs i don't have all the. It's complete it's always on me and Deb and joe and everybody's been working around the clock to make sure that this stuff is all up and ready.
Speaker 2: To go so thank you.
Speaker 1: And, Great. DESIGN alex i think that's going to be a huge seller.
Speaker 6: FOR us.
Speaker 1: I hoped. I really i think it's gonna be, a huge huge seller for us. For sure so guys do some. SHOPPING today i got to jump. ON you i already went in and spent about five hundred dollars. Last, night yes we have to buy, the. Stuff okay so that means when if you ever make it over to my house and you're thinking of leaving my house with, THAT koozy i. Bought it, That's. MINE okay i had to pay For That houston Rock and i'll turn and The Rod Ryan, Morning Show The buzz welcome, back Everybody Rod. RYAN show a lot of people jumping in The Rod Ryan show cares.
Speaker 2: Online store. Thank you chiley has the.
Speaker 1: Link up it is on the world Famous Rod ryan show page At the buzz dot COM and i think everything. IS working i went through there. LAST night i was sharing with. THESE guys, I said i got.
Speaker 2: The link yesterday for.
Speaker 1: THE store i went, in there and then by the time it comes to, you know getting something for your getting a couple of things for, your.
Speaker 2: Chick and then trying to get something for.
Speaker 1: The kid blah. Blah blah, five, Dollars yeah i'm sure. Kids, five. Yeah backpacks we're raising money. For backpacks we're Working With Houston, children's charity who had a huge.
Speaker 2: DAY yesterday i saw him on.
Speaker 1: THE news i.
Speaker 3: Saw, that yeah the chariots they got like.
Speaker 1: Sixty vans they gave, away vans yes to families.
Speaker 3: With, like ramps wheelchair rams in on.
Speaker 1: For kids so amazing for kids in, the wheelchairs wheelchair. Accessible vans they gave out how many like sixty.
Speaker 3: Some sixty years of life changing for those people who are.
Speaker 1: So, sweet yeah. It's unbelievable that's just some of the Stuff That Houston children's charity they do throughout. The year. It's amazing and what we do is, just, little tiny tiny little thing what they do throughout. The year so help. Us out check out the new lineup Of, summer Gear Rod ryan's show And buzz gear all, For Charity, Guys Online Kid's, alicks online. The, muss okay what you're doing A right? Today's day, well all It's called. Earth.
Speaker 5: Reviews now when you buy a product on, you know like why do You like amazon or probably you're more of a team, move ad but you can lease product reviews on those things LIKE oh i like, this shirt this shirt FIT as i expected it. To Well, in earth we don't really just get to, review everything but now you Do. On earth reviews like just things that Happen, on earth. Like, sneezing uh it's a it's a little less than a three star review, by people and you can read. Other people you can review these things like, someone said very awkward in a, silent place, very awkward and stuff leaves the nose while performing. This action being a constant threat.
Speaker 1: To everyone around you is. NOT fun i don't wish to be a. Germ sack that's just The sneezing reviews is looking at you like WHAT sorry? I had i don't have a.
Speaker 3: BOOKER face i forget their, camera sqatch what do.
Speaker 1: They give myself? Involved in you're not hiding your emotions? Over, there like what is this weirdo?
Speaker 2: Doing NOW and i don't know what.
Speaker 3: Those people we're. Talking about snealing is good?
Speaker 1: For me you?
Speaker 3: Like it i'm.
Speaker 5: Okay awkward in a, silent PLACE so i don't think. That's wrong what would you give?
Speaker 1: A sneeze i mean out of, the yeah, five stars four and. A half i go. Review it then he likes sneezing fire and it's defined his heat that come in.
Speaker 5: Different, colors okay it's something that the. Five stary if, you, SAID amazing i. Love it one of the smartest things the human race, is discovered and it's so fun to bring the Buildings with. Come on someone says fire. Is overrated they only gave it a two. Star review, but yeah you can do, like watermelons, spicy food, singing, slice, bread, campfires, jellyfish, babies bicycles stock market.
Speaker 1: Bowling coffee all.
Speaker 5: Of these things are us that you can review yourself today At.
Speaker 1: The wims rod ryans next time he, DOES that i. Know, everything guys, excuse me next time he, does that. Kick Him ryan side effects Include, Mood Swings mood swings ninety, Four Five, The Buzz good Morning Rod, Ryan Show, Lincoln park thank you so much for having. A, song, yes yes, thank you thank you. So much The Rod ryan show cares online store it is. Open chill he has a link up AND and i some of you ALREADY because i can kind of go in and see. What's happening and on the back end of, THE store i. GET it, i mean we've been selling t shirts for a. Long time some of you Are Rod ryan show t shirt. It out you have a lot some.
Speaker 2: OF you i know your.
Speaker 1: Whole wardrobe you have a closet full Of Rod ryan show STUFF and i look Cool, at yeah and the. New stuff we're always trying to like get you to a Point, where god that new stuff is so, GOOD though i want the. New ONE so i hope you feel. That way but if, you don't you can go in and just make. A donation did you know that the new patch hat makes? You, smarter, WELL no i didn't. KNOW that i know that you designed that logo REALLY and i. KNEW that i knew you'd probably have some fun false facts, about it so very fun. Real fact that's the first one that. That's smart wearing that hat with the patch that you created that'll make. You smarter it's an actual. Thinking cap. THANK you i didn't.
Speaker 2: Know, that wow check.
Speaker 5: The little lightning bolts, on it because it's just you've created the smarter rob it comes with.
Speaker 1: MAGIC powers i did not. Know, that Okay Rod ryan show. Cares, Online Hey memorial day is. This weekend we've been talking a Lot. About buzzfest we've been Talking, about man we get that extra day off and you know on, the show and there's a reason that we have the. Time, Off Okay So memorial, day weekend it means more than. Mattress sales it's Bigger. Than buzzfest it's bigger than hot dogs and hamburgers on. The Grill It's. Memorial. Day okay there's a list that came out and whatever you choose to do To Recognize. Memorial day some people are looking for some movies. To Watch readers digest put together a list of the best Movies and i've got the top FIFTEEN and i use this opportunity. Every, year sorry if you've been listening to this show for a. Long time my movie the ONE that i recommend, the most The Best memorial day movie of, all Time Starring, Kevin Bacon. Taking chance not on. The list not on, The List hacksaw ridge is on, The, List, Fury Glory, Apocalypse Now Saving, Private Ryan The, top guns? What Else loan survivor born on the Fourth, Of July American Sniper, Win, Talkers great all of those are.
Speaker 2: Great movies how many of you seen all?
Speaker 1: Of? Those oh how many is? Mo seen how many of those have? You seen please tell me You Saw Saving? Private Ryan? Get out what Was? Get Out Saving?
Speaker 2: Private ryan That Was.
Speaker 4: Tom, HANKS yeah i don't barely remember what it, was about That.
Speaker 1: Little tom hanks movie at the where there's.
Speaker 3: No talking really and he's, just like.
Speaker 1: That's, castaway no that's a tribute, to volleyballs.
Speaker 4: Not veterans I've Seen loan, survivor obviously And who Marcus the?
Speaker 3: Trail is, but like but.
Speaker 1: Not obviously, with you nothing is obvious when it comes. To movies.
Speaker 4: With you the one you say is, The best i've never even.
Speaker 2: Heard, of Okay, Taking Chance?
Speaker 3: Taking, chance okay.
Speaker 5: It IS.
Speaker 1: And i got people that have heard me in years, Past, That, Okay rod i've heard you always talk about. THIS movie i finally watched it and they can't. Stop bawling it's a. True story, NUMBER one I believe hbo made, the movie so THAT'S why i don't think it was ever. In theaters but it deals With a marine lieutenant who volunteers to escort the remains the remains of a nineteen year old soldier that died IN the i believe In The, iraq war so it takes place in two thousand. And four it's not, pro war it's not. Anti war there's no, politics involved there's. No nothing it is how they honor. The fallen and this boy's body is nineteen years old who was killed. In war his Name. Was chance so the name of the movie Is. Taking Chance kevin bacon's character volunteers to personally escort the body to.
Speaker 2: The family.
Speaker 1: And what happens during, this movie it's all the true stories based on the book that the. Guy wrote the Marine wrote. Number One kevin bacon.
Speaker 5: Is.
Speaker 1: Nails Okay kevin began is an. AWESOME actor i don't think. HE'S underrated i don't think. HE'S overrated i just think he's in a lot of MOVIES and i think we forget how great. He Is kevin bacon is amazing in. This movie you cannot. GO wrong i put up. A link i included the link the Thirty Best memorial. DAY movies i think it's kind of a cool thing because a lot of these things you learn a lot saving private.
Speaker 2: Buy in none of these. Are, documentaries okay, they're movies but.
Speaker 1: They are it is kind of a neat thing when You Think memorial. Day weekend if you look at for something, to watch this movie is. ALWAYS overlooked i included a link to the TRAILER before i even get to The Dumb reader's, digest list which, is good but my movie's not, on there so. It's dumb there's a TRAILER up i have on links, and guests AND then i got a link up where. TO watch I Think amazon prime. HAS it I think hulu. Has it all of. That stuff if it costs you a, couple bucks, believe me it's. Worth It taking chance is the greatest movie you could watch Going INTO memorial. Da weekends is it not on? Your? List, yeah, no, no no it's not On. READERS digest i, don't know write The. EDITOR atlanta i don't KNOW because i don't think it was, in THEATERS and i. Don't know does that not make? It not it's just, it's guys make time even if you don't have Time On memorial.
Speaker 2: Day weekend make time also to watch that Movie.
Speaker 5: Before, oh, no okay it's it's only one hundred and seventy four more days Until the.
Speaker 1: Marines, birth, okay yeah they will be calling. FOR that i live. With one SO you a list of The Best memorial day movies, plus mine which is, the ultimate is on the world Famous Rod ryan. Show page it's right next to where you go shopping in The rod Ryan show cares. Online store it's ninety four, the bus ninety, four five The Buzz breaking BENJAMIN and i will. Not Bow good Morning rod ryan's show On. This tattooesday that is the number. ONE link i appreciate everybody checking Out The memorial day movie. Suggestion List memorial day coming up this weekend if you got some free time and you want to watch some sort of a war or. Memorial movie, OF course i just went through the whole taking. Chance thing people have heard me talk about that movie. FOR years i really never sit here and tell you got to watch, a movie because people's tastes and movies, very WILDLY and i feel so strongly about this movie and the fact that a lot of people haven't heard of it or. Seen it Sean Brother Rod's taking chances by far one of the most meaningful. MOVIES ever i spent twenty five years in, the army and let me tell you that one breaks me down every. Single time, Thank You. SEAN rod i could not. Agree more. Fantastic movie Thomas B eli i told you got me hooked on this movie again. Years ago shows how these volunteer soldiers escort the fall until they. Get home they check the information every flight. They take they even sleep near the casket to. Protect them shows you what a stranger would do for a. Fallen brother one scene that got me is how they turned on. Their headlights. No spoilers everyone has to watch.
Speaker 2: This movie you.
Speaker 1: Will, cry yeah it's it's it's really. Something special It Is memorial day means more than mattress sales means more than hot dogs and hamburgers and Even. Buzz best but those are, fun THINGS and i. DON'T listen i don't mind. Mentioning, Both Okay. Momoril day nobody's more happy about Having a monday off, To, me okay, like excited. Super excited but there's a reason we have. That week, get off, all, Right guys so remember that's what we're all working for. This week i've got. Some tickets mo's? Got tickets what did what didn't we give? Away yet WHAT'S on Mo?
Speaker 3: The show How About alice Cooper And.
Speaker 4: Judice, priest yeah there me At the Woodlands In october october twenty six tickets on sales ticketmaster.
Speaker 3: Dot com we'll have them for, The, show.
Speaker 1: Alex you should Have That alice cooper In The batter's, box, Soon man. School's out we played that this time of year. Every, year, Yeah yeah school's out is ready. To go as soon as schools start, shutting down we'll be we'll be playing that in the morning. For sure, All right so to see some rock hard rock, metal legends we'll have tickets for you on the flip of this break with The Show Don't.
Speaker 7: Go anywhere Houston and The Rod Ryan morning show six at, Ten Am.
Speaker 1: The buzz ninety, Four Five, The Boss, good Morning Rod. Ryan's show, all right TIME for Mo. The show what are you? GIVING away i.
Speaker 4: Get a pair of Tickets See alice Cooper And Juice breeze october twenty sixth At The.
Speaker 3: Woodlands, pavilion okay what's?
Speaker 2: Your question?
Speaker 4: All right think back we were talking about the concert That's, in WASHINGTON.
Speaker 3: D C ON sunday Hm For? Memorial.
Speaker 4: Day Yep which joe was Married To Sophia, vergara joe, who oh.
Speaker 1: Because it's Not the joe that's hosting. THIS show, I don't I don't i. Know, HIM no i don't know ms ex.
Speaker 2: Is hosting, No's, not no.
Speaker 1: He's not But Who which joe was?
Speaker 3: Married To sophia brigara.
Speaker 1: Seven one three two one two five Four five.
Speaker 8: Why everywhere you live up, station identification tell your smart device to play ninety Four Five the Buzz, on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 1: Ninety Four Five. The buzz that's another guy that's just always out there on the road and just continues to make me feel terrible. About myself he's. FIFTY nine i can't take it with the, shirt off with all, that hair with not one wrinkle on your, goddamn, face nothing and then you sing and. Play guitar stop stop if.
Speaker 3: You need to take your shirt off to feel good. About yourself JUSTICE why.
Speaker 1: I never will Because Of. GAVIN rossdale i will never ever remove my. Shirt ever and he's. FIFTY nine i didn't. Know, THAT yeah i can't. Stand it EVERY time i, See him i'm like and then he's cool on top, of it he's. Super, Nice really, God stop god. Has favorites you can't tell me. He, doesn't well and there's A new bush music on. THE way I. THINK july I. Think july new album's. Coming out, good, Morning everybody thank you so much for spending a little time with us.
Speaker 2: This morning let's get right into, the show.
Speaker 1: Do it he is now TIME for i know this show on ninety four To Five The la la la la la la la la la la la la la la.
Speaker 8: La la.
Speaker 1: Let's got nice teeth and.
Speaker 8: Nice.
Speaker 12: Smile stop, Good morning, good Morning rod, rochant Smile, rod ryan, Thank.
Speaker 1: You hey. Good morning who's This well i'm going To. Talk, hello, Hi yeah Drew. Turned hi what's? Your name my Name, Is. Corey corey welcome to. The show how are? You today, i'm excellent much, better now so great having. You.
Speaker 2: On corey. Thank you let's get you.
Speaker 1: THESE tickets i think this IS a i don't think this is an.
Speaker 2: EASY question.
Speaker 3: I got a lot of emails about.
Speaker 1: It, though well if you know how, it is you've been doing this. Long, enough yes you make. A mistake it everyone like only. Any time just. Get lining there's a line of people want to kick in. The teeth that's.
Speaker 4: A Question which joe was Married To. Sophia, vergara cory do you know.
Speaker 1: That Would Be? Joe manion give it. To him you're not going to give that. To him put that. Bell away you're not giving her twelve. Different pronunciations that? Was mine that one. ANYWHERE clothes, i mean there's A truck Mangioni From Buffalo Alex. JOE mangioni i. Don't know I'm, not italian NOR Am i i'm giving a. Show him just. Say it how do, you, say yeah there's els? In, it well you pronounced Els? In? Italian nail.
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 1: Know, Me, No, fine CORY because i want to. Go home given to A. Sweet, victory Okay.
Speaker 4: Fine tory you're going To See alice Cooper In Judice freeze october twenty six In. The woodlands tickets on, sale Now take amaster Dot Com.
Speaker 3: INGRAT'S friends.
Speaker 1: I Love The rod. Rhymes, show, yeah dude because we're, so generous because it mixed up with the guy is?
Speaker 2: Your, name well IT'S just i want to just, Go home that's what.
Speaker 1: It is i'd like to get out. Of, Here OKAY plus i understand you confusing because The Great chuck mangione. Right, here yes.
Speaker 3: Silly me.
Speaker 2: You find this.
Speaker 1: SO fast i would, think too but you guys want to get out.
Speaker 4: Of It, thanks cory thank you.
Speaker 1: So Much chuck mangoni was not Married To. Sothia, Vagarment okay so there Was a MAGNIELLO who i think was what he was supposed, to, say yes.
Speaker 4: And then there one Hosting The National Memorial day Concert As. Joe, mantegna yes who's from like, another show like a. Cop show not for A, magic, mike no but. A veteran and that's why he's up there. With you why he's, Up There, gary sinise.
Speaker 3: Thank you it all.
Speaker 1: Makes, sense okay, all right well let's Keep THE Chuckman, Gioni. Rowland corey. You're lucky i'm in a good. Mood today kenny The, cash man he won hunt. He did he said he wasn't complaining anymore because. He's winning i'm telling you one, clunker question is this gonna? Hate? Me yeah, All right Kenny the cashman's gonna go for win. Number, four no that. Was four he's going For the Hall of, fame tomorrow For. The hall he's going for the wind number, five guys you got to tune in tomorrow morning at. Six Twenty uh billy knows his. Fast food he was the guy. That won we only did one round of the seven and. Ten game. NAILED it, I prepare i'm ready. TO go, I thought i think we're going to go through.
Speaker 2: TEN people i got twenty, five categories ready.
Speaker 1: To go guy out of the gate wins seven. And ten he. Dominated today he's gonna be in the pit At, buzzfedt yes everybody that came out to Me the. Chile today if you got a Selfie, with chili send that. Into, us okay we want to. See it chili a great job out there Today The. CHILI show i was. Very entertained chili was sitting there interviewing every single person giving him a hard time out there who came out to win those. Tickets today now you gotta go through us on the radio to win, pit passes or you gotta Go. See alex he's got a couple of events Coming. Up tomorrow he'll be at five, to seven He'll Be total wine In, the heights and then he's going to Be out friday Night at porky's backyard rolling with neutral pit, Passes. Tomorrow chili if he had him at, a twenty he might put those on. Another show we might be giving away pit passes at this. Time Tomorrow so reno is in, all, Week, NonStop nooner pick your tickets with him in the one. O'clock hour. That's it he's got alternative income coming up in ten minutes, From NOW chuck mangioni, don't change. All right it's a. Buffalo legend, all, right guys we're on a twenty. Or break will do it. Better tomorrow amapp.
Speaker 6: Does.
Speaker 11: The, cluside.
Speaker 1: Well wasn't? That fun if you missed any of the, Show today all the good stuff will. Be podcast check it out on the World Famous Ron ryan show page at the buzz dot com