Speaker 1: Something's going to happen?
Speaker 2: What? What's gonna happen?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 4: Welcome to the Headless Giant Podcast. We've got a special guest tonight with me and Nick from the Occult Rejects. We have Mansion with us, who is one of our mail bag people that has sent us in a story from the mail bag. And I'll let you take it. Mansion, tell us your story.
Speaker 3: Okay, I guess we're gonna take this from I don't know.
Speaker 1: It was a two three weeks ago.
Speaker 3: I went to Pens and Mounds and.
Speaker 1: It was kind of an out of the blue thing.
Speaker 3: I just all of a sudden one day decided I wanted to go. And then when I got closer to the mounds, I started recognizing things on the road, like the specific thing. One thing is there was this like hill you go down and at the bottom of the hill there was water over the road and there were all these ducks and geese in the middle of the road in this water. That got me where I remembered that, and then I went further and there's this place the highway splits and there's like you old kaboos at the side of the road. I saw that and I was like, whoa, I've been here, and then you crossed the highway and it goes into I don't know how to describe it, but it's like old timy, like entry to a little community where it kind of goes up over and stuff, and that I recognized that. I kept going and got to the roads you go down to the mound. I think it was called Osier Road. And then there was spot over to the right, this little bog looking place that I had remembered, and.
Speaker 1: It just kept going.
Speaker 3: I get to the mound, I recognized the museum. I walked down the pass. I walked to the top of the mound, and I was really out of shape. It's all I could do to get up the thing. But it was just I don't know, and even other paths I walked around, It's like I know this little place and of actually, after meditating on it, after this experience, I tried to when I have these experience a lot of times, I won't think about this stuff for years, but I'll remember the dream or whatever it is that's going on. And I'm not really sure about what I said before. Now it's like, is this like lucid dreaming or something else? I can't explain it, but anyway, I remember being there at the nighttime and the dream and there being other people there. It was real playful. It was very almost like summer camp like interactions. Although we're all adults. It wasn't the weird tension of everyday life around people.
Speaker 1: And I remember us doing stuff up and down the mounds.
Speaker 3: I remember the bridge going out in to the middle of the swamp us being there.
Speaker 1: I remember the southern.
Speaker 3: Field next to the Southern Mound and us doing stuff there. And I can't really remember what we were doing, but I remember the bod that I drove by, and me and some other spirits or people or whatever it was went to this body and we were looking for a stone.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the stone was. I don't know if it's in Bob.
Speaker 4: That's really no.
Speaker 1: It sounds crazy, but it's it's kind of weird. I like that, but that got me on, kind of keep me off into look at mounts right.
Speaker 4: I like that stone angle because there is a thing called the Batalist stone, which goes back to the idea at the oracle at Delphi where they had a stone where Zeus released these two eagles and these two eagles went all the way around the world, and then where they met Agan was where Zeus said was the navel of the world. And at that point they had this stone that was sort of represented as sort of the navel of the world. And what's interesting about these mounds too, is like they're sort of like this this navel of the world type concept. And it would be interesting if you could actually find some of these other people that were maybe astray project they are with you because maybe they're drawn to that navel of the world idea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have to say, I really don't know what it is. I don't know if it's astual projection. It could be dream it could be looser dreaming. But I was starting figuring out it's like, yeah, maybe my drug usage in the past triggered some of this opened the door.
Speaker 1: But at the same time, I've had it without drugs, So.
Speaker 3: You know, there's I mean, I'm looking at light arm maps at places near me, and I'm like getting the same sort of feelings and stuff. I was like, Ah, there's this place, but I've never been over here, right, you know some of them, I mean they're close to here, but it's kind of you know, you don't go driving up in people's property around here without permission.
Speaker 4: Right, Well, it's.
Speaker 3: Kind of like you know, areas of the hood in Memphis. You know, gotta be careful, you.
Speaker 4: Know, start to uh, you know, sort of have an impact on our waking life. So, for instance, a lot of people have had these mall dreams where they're they're walking through a mall and it seems like the whole place is abandoned and they'll meet somebody there that they end up meeting later in real life. But these mall dreams seem to be like a prominent feature of like these just empty, vast malls. And then you've got these videos talking about u liminal spaces, talking about these empty malls again, and it seems like it's drawing back on that sort of dream memory that happens a lot where you know, people are meeting in these dream environments. So I wouldn't be surprised if you know, these places, like the mounds and like the malls and like these other places are places that people go to in their dreams that have you know, some sort of a deep energetic or spiritual uh you know, consciousness. Then you know it draws.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I saw a place last week, go into the grocery store, and I was going to a special grocery store because they were having a meat seal and you know, it's cheaper to get it from Sam's or something like that. I don't usually I usually shot much groat closer at the normal grocery store.
Speaker 1: But went out to the old Country grocery store.
Speaker 3: I had to go on another path and I passed the school I recognized, and I've had dreams about that place.
Speaker 1: I can't think anything significant about it, and it's put.
Speaker 3: Me out like the Mounds. But that's it's just weird, you know. I don't know if you sometimes, but see it's it's harder. I've been down that road before. I hadn't been on it to the mounds to my knowledge, I was someone took me out there without knowing.
Speaker 1: Why wouldn't they do that? But oh, I don't know about some of these folks in Memphis. Though you never know.
Speaker 4: You got Cosby, you got Cosmid, somebody s left your mickey.
Speaker 1: Before ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so though it wasn't something that would.
Speaker 4: Do Terras's hollow Earth. Yeah, I think there's a lot of these meeting places that you know, now we live like a third of our lives are more in dreams, and yet those dreams have an impact on our everyday life and a lot of subconscious ways. But yet we don't really understand, we don't really connect with those with those memories and those feelings that we get from these things, because it's like a whole other life is going on. And you know, I feel sorry for the people who don't remember their dreams because man, there's so much we miss out on being asleep, and nobody even really thinks of it. I think all of the symbols in the world come from our dreams, you know that sort of like the symbolic reality that we live in. All the things that we do in dreams are symbolic of the things that we do in real life because we're not actually doing them, so it's like an idiogram or some sort of symbol. And so, you know, even in dreams, though, you notice that the clocks don't work, You notice that there's a lot of numbers that aren't necessarily present in the dreams that we can you know, normally see. And it's one of those indicators that helps people to go loose it in their dreams is when they're looking at a clock and they notice that the numbers are all wrong. Well, what if that's something about our level of consciousness, Like we can't make those numbers work in the dreams because we're sort of disconnected from that symbolic reality. Numbers are, you know, an ever present symbol in our waking life that don't seem to translate to our dreaming life. So I don't know, maybe there's a connection there. Maybe it's the disconnect between waking life and dreaming life.
Speaker 1: Well, do you want me to go further into this littlejourney? Yeah, Well, when I.
Speaker 3: Was at Penson, I was at some of the smaller mounds and I sort of realized that, wait a minute. There was this mound by where I used to play. I called it Vinesville or Vinland, one of the two, because there was all these what I know now is passion fruit growing over a ditch, and it was real.
Speaker 1: Like it seemed old.
Speaker 3: But there was this big mound over in the trees between fields, and so I got back and went checked, and that's when I found that one.
Speaker 1: That one shows up really good on light.
Speaker 3: Are some of the mounds I think I've found probably aren't burial mounds or anything like that, but I'm positive that they were in the area.
Speaker 4: Let's stop about how you find these things online are because I'm sure there's a lot of people out there who are want to use your resources that you've been able to use with the USGS service.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Shoot, I don't have the information really in front of me, but you just said it. You just USGS National Map. I think you can google it. And it's like an online map. And there's one called hill Shade Stretch excuse me a second, and.
Speaker 1: It seems to show up really well.
Speaker 3: It gouse has a you have a bump map sort of thing that shows you the geography and it's like you might have the sunshine and were kind of cast shadows.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you can pick up stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Okay, So you get onto the USGS and you're scrolling through the maps of the places you've seen or you've experienced in dream and stuff, and what you end up seeing is the light are mapping of those places and you can actually see the indent or the protrusions that are happening right, forest cover.
Speaker 3: Right, And it seems like even him, I don't know if Nick's got the stuff where you can show it. But the horse you Now, I have memories of going to that place, even though I haven't been there yet.
Speaker 4: Let's see, do you know how to concern there? We go? Right, yeah, this is this is the mound that you sort of had a connection to.
Speaker 3: Right, I haven't been there yet, but yeah, it kind of triggered feelings, like I remember being there with some redneck dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying that because that's how it is here. You know, I'm not exactly one hundred percent redneck.
Speaker 1: I never have been.
Speaker 3: But you've got the kind of guys that like go shoot and drive trips. You know, I'm not dissing them. They're great, but that's just how it is. But yeah, it's like, you know, kind of a big dude wearing a plaid shirt, how you know, drugger hat. Well, what's interesting to me is there's nothing else to it. I remember going and looking at it, but that's all I remember from you know, dreams about that place before.
Speaker 4: What's interesting to me is that it is in the middle of a plowed field. That's right, thought specifically seems to be untouched by the rest of this agriculture.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, there's some there are definitely some things. This is like the most grand one I found in the area I'm in, you know, but there's lots of.
Speaker 3: Things that show up looking like what I found, and it's actually bigger than some of the smaller mouths.
Speaker 1: Because I went to light our pension too.
Speaker 3: Just for to know what I'm looking add on the light arm, I'm like, well, this is a good reference. And yeah, like the one that's kind of behind me back here about two or three blocks in city, you know distance, you know, it's probably it looks about like that size, So that's not gonna be huge. I wouldn't think you could be bigger than I think because that one, you know, comes up up to about my neck.
Speaker 4: Interesting. Interesting, So I mean and.
Speaker 1: It's pointed direct north.
Speaker 4: Nice. Yeah, that seems to be a factor. Is these uh directional indicators? Because I think, you know, all of these mounds were built in reference to the stars, in reference to the cardinal points, and being able to you know, really tell them for what their purposes are. I think that really does come down to a lot of the directions. Also, I mean, do you ever do any dowsing?
Speaker 3: I have it my granddad did I believe our well, we have well water.
Speaker 1: I believe he found it.
Speaker 4: If you get a chance, go out to the mounds with a couple of a couple of copper rods and see if you can get some indicators. Just I mean, dowsing is really easy. All you're doing is just, you know, keeping focused on what you want to find, keeping focused on that, and then just sort of letting it as you walk back and forth. You probably find that redneck out there too while you're doing.
Speaker 3: Well. It's not like a bad experience of that dream. So it's a little encouraging and a lot of times. You know, my family's been in this area going back to my granddad, so and I, you know, became an adult, moved to Memphis, gotten a lot of trouble, and actually my sister moved to Oregon and our house was available bottom rumor.
Speaker 1: I was like, I want to get the hell out of the city.
Speaker 4: Right. Well, you can actually find a lot of things with dowsing. Some people use them for treasure hunting, some people use them for finding water, some people use them for finding the earth energies. There's a really good documentary about it in England where they're showing you it's not just the dowsers. They bring their compasses out there too, and the compasses go absolutely nuts. So these these different sites have real energetic qualities to them that are different from the other places, which make them very interesting kinds of kinds of places. There was another one if you could scroll through the other pictures, if you got that, Yeah, that's that's what it looks like from the regular satellite view there. So it's it's pretty hidden in there. I mean, you can't really see it at all under those trees, right.
Speaker 3: I want to guess that that's why, Like some of the spots that I've been told talking to people around here that oh there might be a mound there or.
Speaker 1: You know stuff. I've checked some of it and it.
Speaker 3: Checks out, like you can even sometimes with the light or on some of the fields see where you think. But does all this land around here was cleared like for cotton growing in the eighteen hundreds, and they all want to flatten their fields out as much as they can. But you can even see spots you know that.
Speaker 1: That there used to be a mound. That is insane. Though.
Speaker 4: This is a place that I heard about from Reddit. It's right off of little Man Trap Lake and was in Minnesota and it's almost dead center of Minnesota. And this is just a huge pentacle that I said to you and you looked it up. This was on light. Are those those gouges go pretty deep into the ground, I mean for that Yeah.
Speaker 3: And you can see some of the mounds and there's some little mound.
Speaker 4: Spots right right. Those could be indicators of because you know, what they do with these mounds is that they try to make them a reflection of the sky. So those could be references to star formations in whatever sort of area they're trying to connect with. But this is just a weird thing that somebody found on Google Maps at little Man Trapped Lake in Minnesota. Do you have the other image there the satellite.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's very obvious though. Just I'm guessing this has been like made us nature park of some sort state park.
Speaker 4: It looks like it's it's partially in a state park, but there are houses really close to there. And as you can tell from these tree lines, it's been made in such a way that you cannot see this if you're walking by on the right or at the lake. This is only something that you can see from above, and there might be an elevation difference around the outside of it too, which would indicate to me that they were picking like a really kind of a higher plateau than all the surrounding land.
Speaker 3: Now do they has this been geologically tested where they know about what time period it was done.
Speaker 4: I have no other information other than the images. So I found that on Reddit and it's just like wow, I gotta go. Well, it's like five hours away from me. And what's interesting to me too, is this is this line right down the moon. I haven't really seen it, yeah, or I know that the necronolicon has its own sort of pentacle seal that has kind of another pentacle down in the bottom corner, and then other seals thrown in there, but I haven't really don't see one like that. And if you look in the middle, it kind of looks like a snake. I'm not sure if that was intentional or if that's just like the tracks that somebody left there, But that's just fascinating to me. I'm gonna have to go out there and just film what I found, right.
Speaker 3: I mean, well, when you're there, even up on it clothes, you might not be able to tell it's unless it's a mound, which it looks pretty flat though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what area is this yere?
Speaker 4: This is in Minnesota. It's it's between a lake up to the right up there, and then there's a road that kind of goes down to the uh the southwest side. But this is facing due north, so that is that is perfectly on the north south axis. So that's a pretty impression. There was another one in Kazakhstan that I found that was just really weird that had a circle around the outside of it, so it was far more you know, uh, neo pagan pentacle looking thing than this, But you can tell that one's so sharp. Somebody had to be doing a lot of work to put that into the ground.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it's a little Masonic in a way.
Speaker 4: It could be.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm just saying the preciseness, you know, I'm not sayings did it.
Speaker 4: There isn't an Indian reservation really close to there too. So there's a lot of different symbols that cross over between Native Americans and European pagans, one of which being the swastika. Like swastika was all over North America and there's no explanation for why they had the swastika the fact that these all these different societies were connected at some time. It's a very specific symbol.
Speaker 1: I think there's probably something to you that people.
Speaker 4: On five continents all had the swastika as one of their main symbols. That means something, you know.
Speaker 1: Right, it goes back to whatever the origin is. I would guess.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, that's something that you know, it's so obvious that only an academic could miss it, and that No.
Speaker 3: It's like I talked to my dad about some of this stuff, and he's got to He went to college and took archaeology in the sixties, so he's like, oh, it's this way, And I'm like, Dad, there's all kinds of stuff that has changed, even official archaeologies that's you went to school.
Speaker 1: I'm not dissing them. I mean it just has there.
Speaker 3: He has quite a narrowhead collection that he got all from around here.
Speaker 1: I mean, there are.
Speaker 4: Serious changes that I see coming when it comes to anthropology and all the rest of this archaeology stuff. There just has to be. There's too many missing dots for them to keep ignoring it. Right my life, they've ignored it, you know, they're like, all these connections are fake, all that stuff is not real. All we're gonna do is talk about the pottery and the differences between the pottery, and it's like, come on, people, there's a little bit more connecting that you guys could do if you actually had the interest of the you know, attention spar.
Speaker 3: I agree, you know, and I've been looking through county histories and stuff too, and a lot of JJ's buddies. The Society of the Cincinnati popping up in eighteen hundreds, it's like, is weird and I'm reading about this stuff. It's like, oh, this is the original replacement migration.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you, like.
Speaker 3: Scotch Irish, send them to send all these scotch Irish to Tennessee, get rid of the.
Speaker 4: Well. If you look at the biography, the scotch Irish settled in the Highlands just like they were in Ireland and Scotland like they ended up in the exact same areas. So I think there is some sort of design to that, right, you know, the mountain people go to the mountains. Let's put them in there and they can take them over. But you know, it's not just that you were just talking about the Society of the Cincinnati. They were obsessed with mounds, like they would do everything in their power to map out all these different mounds across the United States. So there's a lot of geomancy going on with that group. And they're the ones who founded the US. So I think there should be a lot more attention paid to this stuff. I mean, especially when you got things like Oak Island. Right, it's still unexplained. As much as they like to ignore it. Oak Island represents a very you know, significant find in terms of ancient archaeology in America. You've got the Stone Hinge in New Hampshire. Right, There's all sorts of these different structures that are related between the Europeans and the North American people that never gets any attention.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, there's a whole lot. There's like I remember Boards of Canada. I found stuff with them connected to mounds. Like they had an album released at some mound in the Mohave Desert, and there's this whole thing that reminded me of the Nutter Butters in their promotion. And not only that, that Geo Gotti album. If you look, it's like Kaleisascope, but it's like a giant with mounds. Oh and they claimed that their studio is in Pittland Hills, which is in Scotland, and there's mounds there which I guess they might have an RV with the recording studio and you know, drive in to the middle of nowhere recording their albums.
Speaker 1: They kind of sound like they could.
Speaker 4: So I like to show people geological feature that almost nobody pays any attention to this place. That lake is in Canada. It's a perfect circle. Wow, how does that make any sense to the eclipse?
Speaker 1: Is it atlantis?
Speaker 4: I have no idea, but these are indications that maybe somebody had something to do with this kind of stuff. If you take Oak Island and you take these mounds and you look back in European history, they have mounds for the Nephilim gilgal Rapaym in Israel, right, and so it's it's a regular mountain like you would find in North America, and it's right there as a temple to the Uh, the fallen Og I believe, one of the giants from the Bible. It's like, that's kind of strange, and you've got the giants over in North America too, Like maybe this place was completely different from what we remember.
Speaker 3: The mound back here is big enough for one lates wise, it's like not it's like oblong.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I would say that thing's twelve foot long the mound, right, and you've got other I haven't measured it.
Speaker 4: Have you ever heard of the skeletons of Lovelock Cave that.
Speaker 1: It sounds familiar.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the skeletons in love Lock Cave were you know, like twelve thirteen feet tall, and they were sent off to the Smithsonian and the Smithsonian lost them.
Speaker 3: Well, according to doctor Greg Little, the Smithsonians had to give all that stuff back to the Native peoples. I have or not, I don't know from the peoples, don't have it.
Speaker 4: From the stories of the native people. They did not like the giants at all. There's so much so if you did give them back to them, you're never going to see those things again because they hated those motherfuckers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they claimed they were animals, right, that's what a lot of lines up, right, A lot.
Speaker 1: Of people English giants, right.
Speaker 4: And the way that they tried to cover up that that whole incident was the uh, they had a bunch of pranks, right, They had a bunch of people who made hoax giants, and they said, no, everything was a hoaxed giant, just like this one over here, and it's like every one of them. All it needs to be is just one skeleton and then that just this proves your entire theory there. But I mean, that's so devious for them to go out there and actually fake these giants as a way of throwing people off the set.
Speaker 3: You know, speaking of fake giants dinosaurs, it seems.
Speaker 1: To be a little evidence for some of that. You know.
Speaker 4: The one that I love the most is the ketzel Kuwatlas. Have you ever looked at that one? No, it's the biggest tyanodon of all times that they found. It's got like a fifty or sixty foot wings giant right, it's completely ridiculous. I don't believe it could ever get off the ground. I mean, it wasn't like the size of a cessnat I think there was.
Speaker 2: In a Jurassic Park or a movie recently.
Speaker 4: Yeah it was.
Speaker 1: And well that didn't They make the velociraptors bigger, I think the Jurassic bar But you've.
Speaker 4: Got the utah raptor, which is like a twenty foot long velociraptor. So okay, that They were much bigger than just the ones that you see there. But those were those were a type of dinosaur that starts with a D I forget. But anyways, the ketzel Kowatless was found by well, not archaeologists. They would be palaeontologists that were sponsored by Boeing. The people sponsored by Boeing found the world's largest flying animal. We're gonna name it after one of the Boeing's products, but they thought that'd be too obvious, so instead they named it kettel Kowatless. I don't believe a word of it. And I'm sure all they found were like tiny little fragments, and they said, this goes into a much bigger it's the biggest one of all time, just from these tiny little fragments. And I'm sure they'll find more. They always find more after the first one has been you know, tiny fragmented.
Speaker 1: Look because they find some bone. It could be a piece of chicken.
Speaker 4: Right there. So it gets so ridiculous with the paleontologists. It's like, let's just take this back one step and let's let's see the incentive structures here. You guys want to fund these museums, you've got to have a constant stream of dinosaurs coming into your museums so that little kids can be fascinated by this. That's the that's the motivation. They find little chips and bone and they're like, this has to be a giant, give me a break.
Speaker 3: Well, it's all something that All the skeletons you see in museums in China, right.
Speaker 4: I'm not kidding.
Speaker 2: No, most of them are not even real. If you read, will tell you that shit.
Speaker 4: They're all cast of what the balientologists believe. If you that structure from the tiny little bone chips that they found, so the whole thing is constructive.
Speaker 2: You be surprised how much it actually would tell you the truth if you read the fine print when you're looking at them.
Speaker 4: Find things right right, Think about the Brontosaurus, the one with the super long neck, Like, how does a thing like that breed? How can it pump that much blood that head?
Speaker 1: Things?
Speaker 4: Gravity would have had to be completely different for this thing to actually exist and not fall over under its own weight. Have you ever noticed how hard it is to put together dinosaur pieces like the t rex? It always falls over on you. That's weird. That might be a big problem for a giant lizard back then, but now obviously it has to be the dinosaur. I don't believe any of it. I think that, I mean, why wouldn't they lie. Look at all the shit that we've been having to deal with the past couple like, oh, yeah, we were just funding a you know, isis in Iraq and in Syria. You know, no big deal, We're just sending them millions of dollars. Come on, I don't believe any of these fuckers.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, it's like name a topic.
Speaker 3: You know, a whole lot of things that you know, people are just being lied to about.
Speaker 1: It's the same profession Robert Anton Wilson.
Speaker 3: I think there is something that Robert Anton Wilson talks about this really IMPORTANTNS depolarizing yourself.
Speaker 1: Look at things objectively. Don't just jump.
Speaker 3: Into freaking belief systems. Nobody knows what really going on. You know, he might be a crack, he could be part of the process or whatever. But that's good advice. Depolarize your belief systems.
Speaker 4: BS cults have just used the principle of sunk in cost fallacy to keep people on the hook for decades.
Speaker 2: The only thing, you know, what they do think about when he does come to this stuff, like, I just feel like you'd be finding more bones, yeah, I mean, or are you just saying there was like a few dozen of these things each, because it doesn't seem to be much, Like how can people aren't finding this shit when they're going to like build houses and thinking for foundations, right, it's only yeah, it's only a few. So I mean, I'd actually believe that there was like some scientific experiment gone wrong in the past and there was only a few of these fucking things and they end up dying. I believe that over Like, you know, these things roamed the earth for millions of years and there's only any fucking bones for anything.
Speaker 4: Well, they claim this place in North Dakota is like the ultimate bone field for the US, and so they claim that a lot of different bones were deposited there and a lot of different animals supposedly lived in that valley a long time ago. But you know, it is in one of the most unpopulated areas of the entire world, so nobody's watching what they do out there. You know, they're never digging this stuff up in somebody's backyard and saying we found a t rex in a neighborhood. Now it's way away from the neighborhoods, so you don't actually know what's going on out there. And there's a lot of grant money that they get thrown because they find these huge bones. It's really fool people. I'm sorry, it really is.
Speaker 1: I just it is you people. If you wanted to.
Speaker 2: Imagine, the museums don't even know and they've gotten swimdled by some people.
Speaker 4: Oh you know they have.
Speaker 2: I hope, I hope it's even I hope it's gone down like that, because that's fucking hilarious. You know that mothers like, yo, that ship ain't even real. And I got it in there.
Speaker 4: I think I think it was found out a long time ago. The older it is and the more people want to believe in it, the more real it becomes. So people clinging on to, you know, really bad evidence for Noah's Ark for a long time.
Speaker 2: Jurassic Park came out and some guys sort of chance to swindle something into the swility.
Speaker 4: Beliefs about the past are big business. I'm serious. I mean, if you think about it and you break it down in those terms, that is I don't know, this is in the world beliefs about the house.
Speaker 3: I don't know there's something to the mounts, so.
Speaker 2: Oh, I definitely do something.
Speaker 3: Do you want me to get into what we talked about on the what you McCall it on TwixT?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 3: So I grew up in this house when I was about three years old.
Speaker 1: This house was built in eighteen.
Speaker 3: Thirty, and I remember being a little kid and seeing little dwarves under the front porch, and then it became a recurring nightmare.
Speaker 1: And then I remember a little later.
Speaker 3: Waking up and seeing these tall beings that looked like kind of like ring Race, maybe not as rough looking, but black robed preachers. My sister used to wake up screaming every night about three am, and my brother in law says she still does it. My mom saw wolves in the house in a house like kind of turning on fire. And I remember one time the radio came on in the middle of the night, not being plugged into the wall or any batteries, and I buried it in my toy box. I can't really think of anything else from that time period, but about the time I was thirteen or fourteen, we started having cattle mutilations, and of course my dad thought it was Satanists. I found out about the UFO stuff later, because you know, this was in the eighties. You didn't have UFO abduction talk all over the place like you do now. I mean it was a little bit. You had some movies like First and Counters, but you know that was you know, it's low key. People didn't go crazy till the X Files, right, So that's just kind of what's happening on light Arm. It looks like the house might be built on a mound. It's rough, there's been a driveway cut into it, but yeah, it looks like kind of Mississippian platform, you know type of deal.
Speaker 4: Well, did you know that the house where they signed the Federal Reserve Act on that little island that was built on top of one of the biggest sacrificial burial mounds in the United States, Like, there were bodies strewed all about that mound, and that's where the Rockefellers went to sign the Federal Reserve Act in the law, you're right on top of that sacrificial burial round.
Speaker 1: The stories in this area go way back.
Speaker 3: My granddad told me stories about the witches braiding the horses. Manes him meeting one into road and waking up three days later with his clothes on inside out.
Speaker 1: And this would have been in the forties.
Speaker 2: It's like the original smiley faced closed.
Speaker 3: There were the African American community around here. They all put televisions on their front porch and mirrors to keep the evil spirits away, and built bottle trees. There was a African American man that worked with my dad on the farm. Wasn't a slave, just throwing that out there, but he slept every night with a silver spoon on his head to keep the witches off of them. These witches kind of sound like the same sort of bar and normal what people say UFO, who knows what it is?
Speaker 4: The Jacques Valet slash Carl Jung explanation for UFOs. These are all projections of the subconscious mind, you know, and like having them change from little people into UFOs. That seems pretty rational if you're like a non physical being that can take different shapes, you know, and fuck with people in really spiritual and physical ways.
Speaker 1: That's what I think this is. It's gotta be.
Speaker 3: I mean, they'se first presented to me like these little cute, you know elf dudes.
Speaker 1: Hey, they all saw me and they pulled a bottle out and drink it and disappeared. Well you know you're not you know what, and I wake up, I'd be.
Speaker 3: In my twenties and has a dream of this and just sit straight up in my bed, like you know, out of breath.
Speaker 1: I mean, like a nightmare. But it's really not that scary.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, mixed like what the hell sleeps with garlic under his nuts?
Speaker 4: Like calm, there's a big mound of willship. Oh, there we go, Yeah, there is. That's how you know people away. Oh definitely, It's how you keep everybody away.
Speaker 3: So I don't really know what else to say about it. I mean, I hear stuff not in my house because I mean that mounds are right around here, which I mean I could be full of ship, but I know that I've experienced supernatural things.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to get to the bottom of that. I want to know.
Speaker 3: I mean, after a while, you just want to know the truth, right, You don't want some oh stee demons or is this it's that it's aliens.
Speaker 1: No one knows.
Speaker 4: There might be an explanation and how the mounds are constructed right. So what they would do is they would layer in organic material between inorganic material and then create a piezo electric effect with the amount of weight being pushed down on very specific rocks and stones as they layered them up. That's why the mounds have stayed together for all this time. They're actually a machine of sorts. But in the way that you describe a mound as being layered and using that same kind of technology that these organite generators are. You have to ask yourself, are they, you know, using the natural oregon and the lay lines to produce, you know, some kind of magical effect.
Speaker 1: It's possible.
Speaker 2: I was going to bring that up therefore, Yeah, that's an interesting question stry to answerrupt you. But it was just yeah, because I saw somebody as stand in the chat like a while ago about lay lines with these mounds, and I do wonder somehow those corely or have even wondered like a lot of times, I kind of look, I could be wrong. I look at lay lines as like maybe some sort of like streamer of energy. Is there some sort of like an opposite somewhere else more of a.
Speaker 4: Magnetic dude plasma plasma exactly, plasma using magnetic energy. But that's the thing about these lay line sites is they have so many different varied effects. So just by changing the frequency somewhat, you get all sorts of different effects. When it comes to dousing these areas and mapping them out using compasses and seeing where these electromagnetic lines are snaking in and out, I mean, it's you can actually find a lot of information when it comes to this geomancy, and that actually changes. I think it has an effect on time space itself. So if you're controlling these mounds, you're kind of engine nearing how the time and space move around you. You know. I think that's one of the purposes is to collect enough of that energy and have it, you know, maybe criss crossover. When you're talking about Keegong, uh Keygong and tai Chi, they operate on these these magnetic frequencies and these meridian ideas. Why isn't it the same with the Earth and how they place these mounds and how they're related to uh, you know, basically our fate. Because a lot of what goes into that the Chi meridians has to do with the situations you find yourself in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, the sad thing is I think a lot of the mounds have been destroyed.
Speaker 1: I mean, I know around here, I mean it's flattened.
Speaker 4: You know, you can't have an ag you can't have the agricultural basis that we do unless they flatten these mountain because there were so many, Like if you look at the early maps of these things, they were fucking everywhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and that's in it's I think you're pretty much only going to find them, at least in this part of the country and the Mississippi Delta. You're probably only going to find them in the areas that people don't go. Well, I will say there's people that probably go to these places and they're hunters, as you know, deer hunting's real big.
Speaker 1: Around but who knows how much are you even pay attention?
Speaker 4: Well, you know what, I think that the Native Americans and other cultures that might have lived here before were using these mounds for agricultural and game purposes. So a lot of these things would enhance the energy in nature to produce a lot more than what these areas normally would. I think it's a different form of agriculture, you know, And when you think about it, traveling peoples would want to have stuff like that. And if you go back to Europe, the traveling people's over there, the Scythians, they had giant burial mounts for their kings too, and you know that was one of their threats. It's like, you could run your mouth out here, but I'll see what happens when you come to the king's burial mounds. You know, like they were always talking about it. They had these things, I think as a different form of technology than what we use today. You know, this was more about mind technology, and they had very deep understanding of how it worked. We don't.
Speaker 3: I also found it really weird the bird activity, the hawks and the crows. That was really weird because I've been in the country enough to know that hawks don't follow you around, and neither do crows most of the time. And I looked up as far as Native American lower goes, it's a very good omen.
Speaker 1: It's kind of skar. Heared me when it happened.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think I was like, what the heck I was like because it was like I walked over this. I'm not even sure that the spot was even a mound actually.
Speaker 1: Now with the light art, but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like all of a sudden, this hawk starts, you know, making its noise, and there's all these crows over right next to it. This is just kind of spooky, but I've had multiple times like especially that one I'm pretty sure is a mound. Yeah, the hawks flying around, circling like they're watching.
Speaker 4: That's kind of the hawks. That brings it to mind Odin because Odin is supposed to be always watching through the crows of the hawks. And I'm sure they had burial mounds up there too. Yeah. Well, this has been a great episode. Thank you for joining us, Mansion.
Speaker 1: Thank you. It's been fun.
Speaker 4: If you will point people to your uh, to your Twitter a character or something else.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, you can it's Mansion rollers at Twitter or however you spell that stuff out. I'm pretty neat at Twitter, and I like trying to really be anything. But I like Nick and Headless a lot. I did listen it to you because you'll go over so many different kinds of things.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: I'm so I just try to throw out stuff I can that I know something about, because it really hurts me with some people when they you know, not that you guys do it necessarily. Some of your guests. Maybe occasionally there's a.
Speaker 4: Lot of big timing, and I don't know why. It's like, come on, just answer your emails, answer your inbox. It's not that big of a deal.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, it's all good. We're dealing with humanity. None of us are perfect, right.
Speaker 4: But I think we're trying to be a little bit more responsive. And if you guys want to have your stories read, which I'm sure there are a lot of them, just email me at Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com so that I can read your stories. I'm sure you got a lot of them, whether they be a cult or magical, mystical experiences you've had of any sort, dreams, ghosts, let me know. Throw it over to Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com. I'll read them out Nick, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much, Thanks for having me on. Thank you very much, Bud. That was some really interesting stuff. You got me thinking about the mounds again and that light. That light our stuff is really interesting. Arena start looking at stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Oh, I had a quick thing. I just wanted to speak to all the fat bitches at the gym.
Speaker 5: You motherfuckers ran into my boy JJ Vance, What the fuck is wrong with you? After everything he's been through, you're not gonna watch your massive But as you're walking around the fucking gym control you should be in the gym.
Speaker 4: We all agree on that. But what we're going.
Speaker 2: Maybe they shouldn't have left yet. That's me. That's awesome, dude. That is fucking funny. Yeah, JJ got a hit and run unfortunately going into the gym.
Speaker 4: He's back out of commission to go.
Speaker 2: Actually, I'm gonna see his I'm gonna see him tomorrow. I'm gonna see him tomorrow actually, so I'll let you know how he's doing. Yeah, but thanks, thanks for having me on again. Uh, that was some really interesting stuff. But I'm gonna have start looking at that light off stuff like I was saying before. Thanks for having me on again. The Occult Rejects on all major podcasts, Bitch You, Rumble, and YouTube, and we also have a cult research institute dot org. Check that out. Thank you all.
Speaker 4: Right, thank you for joining us, everybody. The chat was great. Like and share this if you if you like it, you know, I mean, give us a follow, do all the rest of that stuff. Thank you. I'll see you next time.