Speaker 1: You know everything in between. Welcome, Joshua, pleased to have you. I'm excited to talk about your product.
Speaker 2: We've been talking about this for a very long time, and I just love your approach about your whole medical field. That only are you a doctor, but you give a fun aspect and playful way. I'm kind of educating society. So let's talk about how you even developed your product.
Speaker 1: And how you got into making it so fun and exciting for everyone to enjoy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So pop Star is the company that my co founder of Brian Stichser, and I started sort of as like a pandemic project. Early in the pandemic, when our practices kind of shut down because no one was going to the doctor. He and I were chatting about this idea that I had to develop a supplement to make men essentially increase their ejaculatory volume. And it was really born out of a need that we were seeing from patients coming into our office asking us about this problem and saying, you know, what can I do?
Speaker 3: What can I take to make my loads bigger? And there's some medicines that we prescribed for this issue, mostly related to.
Speaker 4: Reproductive health, but a lot of people don't want to take the medication for something like that, right, They just want to do.
Speaker 3: Something more natural to kind of enhance their load size so that sex is more pleasurable.
Speaker 4: So we spent a couple of months kind of putting together the formula.
Speaker 3: This is our signature sort of hero product, a.
Speaker 4: Volume and taste enhancer, and it's got zinc, l arginine pigm all which have.
Speaker 3: Been shown to increase ejaculatory volume. And when we were putting together the product, we thought, well, what other big.
Speaker 4: Aspect related to ejaculation to people kind of prinkling about the other thing's taste. So we added some bromoland, which is a pineapple extract to kind of neutralize or sweet in the flavor, and we launched it in twenty twenty one. It's done exceptionally well, you know, my patients take it, my friends take it, I.
Speaker 2: Take it, And so were you like the guinea pig of like this whole like experiment a thing is because in the beginning, it's you know, you think about is it like something just actually where it's like who wants their loads bigger? Like that's something O the hows be in the adult industry and they close is a big thing. But is that something that inhibits the sexual like wellness and like health wise or is it just because of like you want a big load and be like that big you know, macho man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I think we get customers looking for both, right. We get customers who just like when they come and they or their partners like when they have bigger loads. But we were also seeing a lot of patients and we hear this from our customers too, complaining about how sex doesn't feel as good, the words less intense because they don't ejaculate as much as they used to. So a lot of our patients and customers buy this product because they want to get that back, okay, And then you know, we hear back from them reporting, in fact, that's true that.
Speaker 3: There all feel more powerful, feel more intense.
Speaker 4: That increases sexual pleasure and just you know, enhances their sexual experience.
Speaker 2: So it's a study group of you know, pop star out there loads bigger, that's right. How many capsules do you have to take to increase this libido?
Speaker 4: So it's four capsules a day, Okay, we try to We kind of.
Speaker 3: Experimented with delivery systems in the beginning. We really wanted to like try to put it, put it a gummy together.
Speaker 4: But more important than that, we wanted to get the concentrations of each of the ingredients correct and the amount of ingredients that we had to put in in the right amount required a council and four capsules.
Speaker 3: So daily daily, yep.
Speaker 4: So it it's meant to be taken as a daily supplement with sixteen ounces.
Speaker 3: Of water every day.
Speaker 4: I do have friends who use it more sparingly if they're gonna have a big weekend.
Speaker 3: They know they've got to go to a sex party or.
Speaker 2: They know that they're gonna have so they like, that's right, Yeah, can you take too much?
Speaker 1: Can you overdose on the too much?
Speaker 4: Zinc is the limiting factor in this, So we've put the maximum daily recommended amount of zinc in this product. So that's something that we tell all of our customers and patients who use this that they shouldn't be taking any other products that have zinc in it. So technically you should not be taking more than four capsules a day.
Speaker 2: But what I mean is its no, especially because nowadays people an even more health conscious with you know, bis vitamins.
Speaker 1: And like those things of who wouldn't know that you might kind of trigger something out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we always tell people.
Speaker 4: You know, if you're taking this in addition with other supplements, you definitely want to discuss with your healthcare provider whether it's safe. You want to make sure that there's not seeing any other supplements that you're taking.
Speaker 3: Okay. Yeah.
Speaker 2: With your you know your company, you're pushing boundaries and it's you know, sexual wellness. What sets you apart from the other company, because you know, now, I'm sure there's lots of products out there when they're competing and things like what sets your company apart?
Speaker 4: I think the main one is that it's where Doctor founded, Doctor formulated. So Brian and I are both urologists, we both are men's sexual health specialists.
Speaker 3: So this is something that we do every day in our practice.
Speaker 4: And all of the products, starting with the Volume and Taste and Answer through our line of lubricants that we've released we just launched as a lay spray. All of these have been born out of needs that we're seeing from our patients specifically, So we take a lot of pride in doing ton of research before we launch a product to make sure it's the of the highest quality that it's science backed, and so we feel very confident that the products that we have, even when compared to some of our competitors out there, that there's real science behind that and we're putting our professional reputations on the line. So I would say that's probably the biggest distinguishing factor.
Speaker 2: How would you say that you balance clinical integrity with marketable and consumer.
Speaker 1: From the products.
Speaker 3: It's a good question. I mean, we've put together, I think, a fantastic team.
Speaker 4: We work with someone who does all of our branding, all of our marketing, all of our advertising, and we wanted the products when we launched them to be science backed, doctor formulated, but also fund right and sexy.
Speaker 1: And so we're fun and sexy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, I mean, if you're tis this thing that and I think it also you know, gets another target audience that you may not be knowing what your product is or knowing that they even have that problem or an issue that you could either enhance those things.
Speaker 1: So I think that that kind of draws another kind of audience.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you want to be able to capture someone's attention if it's sitting on a shelf. Right, One of the things that we wanted to do with our initial product was and we talked about this when we were looking at what.
Speaker 3: Color do we want it to be? How do we want the bottle to look.
Speaker 4: We wanted it to be able to sit on your shelf at home and if someone is using your restroom, they could see this sexy bottle and not necessarily you know, know that it's to make you, but just have it be able to sit on your counter and look good. So we want to capture people's attention on the shelf.
Speaker 3: And then you know, on social media through our website and stuff.
Speaker 4: We wanted to be able to present these topics in a easily digestible, fun way because a lot of these things people may.
Speaker 3: Have shame or marasling about, right, and we want.
Speaker 4: To be able to capture their attention and make them feel comfortable and know that they're going to be getting a good quality product while.
Speaker 3: At the same time maybe learning something fun about sex along the way.
Speaker 1: We love that.
Speaker 2: What's one myth about sexual health that you wish more people would unlearned?
Speaker 3: Myth? If they would unlearn.
Speaker 4: I would say one myth that I deal a lot with is that people assume that once they get to be of a certain age that like it stops working exactly, like that they should just give up, And so it's a myth. Yeah, I mean it is more common as we age, right, Like the older men get, they be more likely they already have a rectile dysfunction. Sometimes as women age they start to develop pain with sex. But it doesn't mean because it's more common as we age that it's normal or that there can't be anything that we can.
Speaker 3: Do about it.
Speaker 4: So I always try to, you know, encourage my patients, encourage my followers, like if you're not having satisfying sex or the kind of sex that you want, then find a.
Speaker 3: Healthcare professional like myself.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's expertise in this area because there's often things that can be done.
Speaker 3: To get you back where you want to be.
Speaker 2: That's where I love, I feel like, especially with myself, my backgrounding and you know, the adult industry and like having I think there's so many stigmas around sex and like even like sexual wellness some partners and all these things. So I feel like communication is key because I feel like when we talked about earlier about people have shame around these things or like things because it doesn't feel good. But it's like, the more we speak up, the more that you can find the root of the problem of what those things really are. And I think like with your product as well, it's like enhancing those things that maybe not be a problem, but could enhance that thing to be a better enjoyable session for each person.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I think you know, with a product like ours, like you're saying, a lot of times people don't necessarily think that it is a problem, and then when you educate them on the importance of ejaculatory health, right, and then they think, oh, actually, yeah, I have noticed that that's declined over time.
Speaker 3: And yeah, when I was.
Speaker 2: Younger and did it the norm because it's like not really checking up on like or not asking hey did you come to your friend right, or like what's your load look like?
Speaker 4: Or they've never had a conversation with their partner, right, maybe their partner did enjoy when they which That's what.
Speaker 2: I find the craziest, especially being you know, in the sex industry background too, where it's like sex is such an intimate thing, but people don't communicate with their partners.
Speaker 1: It's like it's so funny.
Speaker 2: It's like you let somebody insert themselves inside of you. But you can't be like, hey, that hurts or it's too big, or go harder or go whatever. So that's why for me, it's like I'm very obviously sex positive with my background, and like I like to have people on to educate people as well. It's like you can find the solution away faster if you just poke up closed dowse.
Speaker 1: Don't get fed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well honestly, and that's one of the reasons why at pop Start, you know, we have been really embraced by the adult industry, I think, and have chosen to selectively work with sex workers and people in the adult industry.
Speaker 3: Because they're so used to for the most part.
Speaker 4: Talking about these things openly, right, and so they are some of our biggest educators.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because they're meeting people.
Speaker 1: We're in the forefront exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're the ones like the facing who's like taking the product or even having those questions whatever. You know, I think that it's a good thing, and that's why I was happy for you to come up the show, is to kind of explain a little bit more and also just educate those people out there, because it's like you're on the doctor's side of it, but I can just promote it, show you that I've used it with my partner and.
Speaker 1: It tastes good, that the load is bit you know, all those things.
Speaker 2: But he has to tell you know, the scientific background of it, because I think that's why it would used to be talking about setting your product aside from everybody else. Is you don't need a you know, a doctor's recommendation, but you have a doctor background who backed everything and kind of checked everything out to see where it's at today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, how has.
Speaker 2: The conversation around sexual wellness evolved, especially post pandemic? He said, this kind of evolved during the pandemic and knowing that there was a need for it.
Speaker 1: Like, how did that conversation kind of evolve?
Speaker 4: I mean, I think it's it's a slowly evolving thing. I think it started before the pandemic. I think there's a lot of things.
Speaker 3: That have influenced.
Speaker 4: I think in popular media, it's becoming more acceptable to talk about sex. You saw a lot of people kind of go into sex work through the pandemic, right, like doing only fans and that kind of stuff. So I feel like even from five ten years ago, like it's not uncommon for you to hear you know, so and so histartic and only fans there, and they're.
Speaker 3: Doing sex work now, and it's not the same sort of like why are they doing that?
Speaker 4: What's you know, are they like thinking that there's something defective with that person because of.
Speaker 3: The work that they do. I'm sure. Yeah. So I think I think that's been helpful because.
Speaker 4: It sort of helps to normalize that And and some of the creators that we worked with who do only fans or do you know, studio horn, like a lot of them also have you know, more traditional jobs also when they just do this as a side project or because they enjoy doing that work. And so I think that change has really shifted the narrative to where people are more willing to talk about sex.
Speaker 3: And then you're also seeing.
Speaker 4: A lot more in popular media about things like hairy menopause and menopause and a rectile dysfunction, where it's becoming you know, commonplace to talk about these things on d and varying more show or Oprah is having a special about menopause, and these sorts of things are becoming part of ours.
Speaker 1: But I think that that's a beautiful thing is because like it should be.
Speaker 2: Why should it be like women have these issues, men have issues, and it's like, like, I don't why be taboo, open the door up and let it all come out.
Speaker 4: Everybody has sex, right for the most part. Most people have sex. Most people enjoy sex. It's one of the few things in life that we can all enjoy, especially when crazy stuff is happening all around us all the time, and the fact that everybody's doing.
Speaker 3: It but like we don't feel comfortable talking about it.
Speaker 4: Openly is a shame and I think that hopefully is starting to slowly shift.
Speaker 1: Well with this episode.
Speaker 2: I think it's definitely a shift because we're glad you're here and then I'm talking about all of this.
Speaker 1: Are there any key differences that you would say.
Speaker 2: Between men and women and how they approach their or ignore their sexual health.
Speaker 4: I think historically, at least in my practice and my experience, men are often more motivated to seek help, but often wait until it's like a really big problem. So men are just terrible patients in general. They like ignore things until it's breaking up their relationship, until it's you know, causing really low self esteem or depression and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: So I think they're worse about seeking help.
Speaker 4: Sometimes, whereas women often discuss these issues with their friends, you know, their colleagues, so they're more educated. I find when they come to see me and have a lot more questions, and so I think that's probably the main difference is that women generally have at least one other person that they're talking to about these things outside of my office. Men often come alone, come in isolation these.
Speaker 3: Problems, asking for problem.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, so we talked about your number one I would assume seller that you have with pop Star.
Speaker 1: What other products do you have in line that you have with us today that we can talk about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so volume and taste the initial product.
Speaker 4: Then after that we launched a line of lubricants, so we have both a silicone and a water based lubricant. And as a avid user of lubricants myself, even before we launched ours, I can attest to.
Speaker 3: Like our silicone group is one of the best I ever try.
Speaker 1: Because it's being a sex performer. Silicon is something that they say that is not typically good.
Speaker 2: To use, So why would you say that you would rather or that's kind of like your go to then others.
Speaker 4: So it's often better because it doesn't dry out as quickly. Okay, So you have to do you don't have to reapply it as often. Sometimes using silicone with sex can be irritating for some women, but it just provides silkier you know, rye essentially, Yeah, you don't have to it, you don't have to apply it as often. It's also silicon is also great for water plants, So if you're having sex in a shower in a bath, you.
Speaker 3: Can't really use water based lube.
Speaker 4: Okay, makes sense. I would say The downside the silicone is that silicone can stain sheets, so you have to be careful and you can't use silicone with other silicone products. So like toys, if they have silicone in them, if you put silicone.
Speaker 3: Lube on them, it can degrade the product.
Speaker 4: So if you're using yeah, exactly, So if you're using a silicone toy, you're gonna want to stick to water based lubes.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So what other of those all the products? Do you have anything for females?
Speaker 3: So what if what if I took some pills?
Speaker 1: What would it do to this Texas? Is my load going to be bigger?
Speaker 3: That's a good question we've had.
Speaker 4: We've had people ask about that we've We've not obviously marketed it towards women. I can tell you that there are some products in the pipeline and up here that you have ideas about, yes, to specifically address female concerns.
Speaker 3: We did just launch a delay spray. So one of the biggest problems we see in.
Speaker 4: Our office is premature ejaculation or guys who have difficulty controlling they're ejaculate, right, And this is a spray.
Speaker 3: It's a topical product that you've applied that has.
Speaker 4: Ten percent light of caing in it, so it's gonna partially numb the nerve. End isn't just have better control that while not directly you know, marketed or geared towards females, does and can help improve female sexual function because if your man can last longer and continue to have sex, then your you know, sexual experience will be that much more.
Speaker 2: Because it's sprayed on the the tip of the whatever and then inserting the female. Is there any effects for where that she gets from the numbing sensation of good question?
Speaker 4: So ours has an anti transfer technology. So if you apply it the way we instruct you to, let it kind of absorb. You know, a couple of minutes, it should not transfer or so that's.
Speaker 2: The correct So if I'm if I'm trying to buy your product and I am saying that I have, and you're gonna tell me, like what would be.
Speaker 1: The steps of doing that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you're gonna spray it on your just a couple of sprays. What we use?
Speaker 2: How long before the actual sexual act is Like, it's something if I have someone coming over and then do I have to like prep before like an hour?
Speaker 1: It's like.
Speaker 3: Depending on how poor your control is.
Speaker 4: Right, if it's something that is only a problem when you have penetrative sex, then I would encourage someone to even like start with for play, you know, and then when you're ready to move to penetrative sex, take a minute, spray it on, rub it in, you know, give it maybe two three minutes, and then you can proceed. If you're someone who has, you know, pretty poor control even from any kind of sexual activity, then yes, when you're when your booby calls on their way, I would spray it on just a few minutes before.
Speaker 3: We'll get over there.
Speaker 1: Okay, So can I touch your loops?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not the first time I've been asked that, Texas.
Speaker 2: I want to say few siliconvers because I feel like for me, it's like the textures to what you said. Like for me, I would typically before I use water based because people in my indusues just saying that was just healthier versions for you and do all the things. So I was never a fan of siliclue loop. There you go, hop the top, baby, we're going in.
Speaker 1: Nice. Okay, we liked.
Speaker 2: You can put this on your shelf too, like you said, and you could like you wouldn't think it is like something naughty.
Speaker 4: But it's naughty on my hand, and these are tsa traveling You're.
Speaker 1: A naughty boy. You're traveling with the travel loops. Okay, nice, it is nice, very silky. I can see why.
Speaker 2: Great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, let's see the water I want to do. You know what is this?
Speaker 2: Colors watching proofs. If you need you know anything, I've got you. Okay, So now we're gonna do a water bass over here. How funfinitely how I use loue but that.
Speaker 4: One with a lot of friction will eventually dry out, so it requires.
Speaker 2: That's interesting because I feel like I thought I could be completely wrong that they said Stilogon would be like the drying out, Like the name is that for vaginal set in some women irritation? I like, yeah, it's nicer, it's interesting how like beat it off like the water thing too, you see how it's like see moving, Yeah, and I I don't want to do not make sure?
Speaker 1: Oh there we go lying in magic. Okay, we like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sense Just remember toys use water base water based toys.
Speaker 1: So how did you come into it?
Speaker 2: I know that you you know you said with your partner, you guys, with the ingredients being how like natural and I were in California. Everybody's like health conscious or document itsity is, you know, talking about the ingredients of like how safe and how the whole process of getting to the point of getting the bigger load to getting like the taste point to where it is because it's like, I'm sure you have to formulate a lot of different things before you finally found the proper tastes, the power amount of like how much.
Speaker 1: Load is too much load or how much is too little?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So we based most of our research on the reproductive literature when when we were looking at things that could increase your volume in medicine, ejaculatory volume as we've kind of talked about, isn't traditionally considered a medical problem outside of reproductive health. So when someone when you know, let's say the couple's trying to conceive, they're having some difficulty, we do a Semen analysis on the man. Volume is one of the parameters that we look at, and so the literature on a Jack Victoria volume is always based on Seman analysis, never about pleasure. But we took that data and said, okay, what are the ingredients that have been proven to increase volume and in what amounts?
Speaker 3: And so that's how we came up with the combination of zinc a large pigm.
Speaker 4: And then when it comes to taste, there is some truth to this, you know, myth of oh, if you eat pineapples you can sweeten the taste of your that's really because anything that you ingest is going to be excreted in some form, right, It's going to either come out of your urine in your sweat and your stool or your common And so we just looked at bromolin, which is the primary extract from pineapple, and how much it would require to sort.
Speaker 3: Of neutralize the taste. So we don't you.
Speaker 4: Ever tell people or market it as it's going to change your flavor to pineapple, or it's going to change your flavor to a specific you know, sugar sweetness. But what it's meant to do is neutralize and in partially sweeten the flavor. And then the last ingredient is grouptus, which is a primary sugar and also the sugar that your sperm need to swim and it's already in your semen.
Speaker 2: Does it taste sweet like well when I take this, If I take this, it tastes kind of bit or like most people's.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, all right, so you take your pills.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes.
Speaker 1: What's your take on the rise of sex.
Speaker 2: Related content on social media platforms like TikTok and Instagram.
Speaker 4: I mean, I think it makes sense, right, People are always looking for answers, and I think social media for a lot of people is a.
Speaker 3: Safe place to go. It's it's a double edged short though.
Speaker 4: I'm you know, I'm happy that we are able to use social media, that I can use my own social media platform, that we can use popstars platform to educate people. But there is also, of course the risk of misinformation, right, and there is a lot of misinformation related to sex on the internet, so.
Speaker 3: You have to be a little bit careful.
Speaker 4: But I think if you're going to places that provide you know, accurate information that are you know, doctors are giving this information that in general it's a good thing to have for people to.
Speaker 3: Have access to them.
Speaker 2: So is that why you're so funny with your tiktoks and how you like you have the information that you delivered the way you do.
Speaker 1: Is that kind of why you kind of take that approach?
Speaker 3: Well, first, why I appreciate you saying funny, that's that's the goal.
Speaker 4: But I yeah, I think again this goes back to I want to meet people where they are. I want them to get the information without feeling embarrassed or shamed if they're having a problem that I happen to be talking about, and so I try to present it in a way where if they're scrolling, they see a silly doctor maybe doing a dance or you know, so.
Speaker 1: You stop and be like what exactly? I was like, what's going on here?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you have to capture attention. I mean we're all, you know, in an attention economy constantly, and it's very easy to just scroll pass. So you've got to grab someone's attention, and when you have their attention, then.
Speaker 3: Give them a little nugget of helpful information.
Speaker 1: Just give them all that.
Speaker 2: Off does get What kind of feedback have you gotten with your products so far?
Speaker 4: All?
Speaker 3: Great? Yeah, so the volume and tasted product. We have people who have been doing We launched in twenty twenty one.
Speaker 4: It was sort of a slow launch, but we've had paid people that are on subscription that have been using their product for over two years now. We have over five hundred reviews on Amazon. The reviews are generally very favorable. We have a money back guarantee on the product, so if you use it and you don't get the results that you're expecting, you can just write us and we'll refund your money. So we really stand behind the product. It's a supplement, right, so it's it's not going to work for everybody, and no supplement does work for one hundred percent of people.
Speaker 3: But because we took the time.
Speaker 4: And put in the energy and resources to really study the ingredients in the right amounts, we feel very confident that a majority of our patients will see an outcome if.
Speaker 1: They take it appropriately, take it up start.
Speaker 3: That's right, I like it.
Speaker 1: I like it, and I'm loving this interview and all this.
Speaker 2: Information and letting you guys know to say for the safe things about all the sexual things and the myths that's going on and how you should be taking pop star. Now we're getting this section where it's my favorite part. It's called truth with Texas or a little bit naughty, a little bit nicier, a little bit kinky cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I think so I might regret This'll regrets never.
Speaker 2: You could never regret any of this. Okay, hmm, let's see where should I start. I gotta warm you up because I feel like, you know easy you actually to get into. Yeah, you're still a come loop. What's one of the craziest experiences that you've had in life with when you're patient, something you know, with the products, anything kind of crazy stories or maybe something that you would just like never thought could happen if someone walking into your practice in your life.
Speaker 3: Craziest stories. Well, I'll just I don't know how crazy this is. But I I live and work in West Hollywood. I'm a gay man.
Speaker 4: I see a lot of gay patients and often run into people in public. I respect their privacy, so I will I never you know, go up to them and say hello, because I don't want to make them fee uncomfortable. That said, I have plenty of patients who are often very vocal about.
Speaker 3: How they know me and will look at their friends and say, oh this is might talk to me.
Speaker 4: Exactly or or oh Thursday, does that ever.
Speaker 1: Make you feel uncomfortable? Like yeah, I sure did pop star baby?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So you know, I try to respect people's privacy, but I'm often surprised at how open and you know, willing to share their stories about their time in my office, with their with their friends and public setting.
Speaker 2: Did anybody ever feel like they're get anything weird other than but now.
Speaker 1: I got there, you have to help them? Or was it you?
Speaker 4: No, I'm trying to think anything in anything. I've had people put things in there that suck. Have you heard of sounding?
Speaker 3: Okay? So there is a kink kink practice called sounding. So there are their medical devices. We use them in neurology to dilate people's urethros. So they're like metal rods that you stick in your throat to like pop them open.
Speaker 4: There are certain people who are into this, so they sound themselves and.
Speaker 3: You can you can, you can clench.
Speaker 4: So the problem is that these get sold at like you know, sex check shops, is that they're just long.
Speaker 3: The rods about this long. They don't often have a stopper at the end. So if you're and people use them with lugubright, so they a.
Speaker 4: Metal rod is all looped up, they stick it the urethra and if it slips, it can go all the way in and then it gets stuck. So I have had to retrieve those from being are.
Speaker 1: They screaming when you're treating it or you like give.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So first of all, they're often embarrassed, so like many times they won't come in for hours and they'll just have it in their hoping I think that it magically comes out.
Speaker 3: It doesn't.
Speaker 4: Then we do our best to try to We put a scope in there and do our best to try to get it out. But the problem is that these are metal objects, and the tools that we have to.
Speaker 3: Grasp things are metal, so it just slips off.
Speaker 4: So the last one that I had to do, we had to actually take them to the these yes it's happens, fine, yeah.
Speaker 1: So you gotta go to the operating.
Speaker 4: Or like yeah, and then you put them in stirrups, and then you cut a hole in their peraneum to get into the eary.
Speaker 1: Threat and pull it out like that, almost like a backdoor.
Speaker 3: In the kind of kind of yeah, so's I mean, it becomes a major surgery.
Speaker 4: They have down a catheter for like weeks, so it's a big, big So if you are someone who likes sounding, please please do make sure that there's an edge on the end so that it just gets caught in the.
Speaker 1: Don't do it.
Speaker 3: There's so many other you like to be sex positive. I don't want to judge anybody for.
Speaker 2: What it's not a judgment thing, but slipping that just would scare me away for anything, like I don't know my lips.
Speaker 3: The last guy did actually when he came to seeming to have his cap removed, like.
Speaker 4: The first thing he asked me was when he could start doing it, And I said, man, we didn't learn our.
Speaker 3: Lesson from this, so I just said, give it a few more weeks.
Speaker 4: And if you're going to do this again, please just make sure there's a little stopper at the end so.
Speaker 3: That it doesn't slip inside.
Speaker 1: Maybe you should start selling that device that should make sound.
Speaker 2: It should be like an accessory part. So it's like, you know, I don't know. Maybe I don't know. When you pop, you just can't stop. I don't really know what's going.
Speaker 1: On, all right?
Speaker 2: Truth with Texas, would you consider yourself a romantic yes? Are you the one who's doing the romancing or do you like to be romanced?
Speaker 3: I think both both. Yeah, I think it should be reciprocal.
Speaker 2: What's the most romantic thing your partner has ever done for you?
Speaker 4: What is the most roman amantic thing? He surprised proposed to me in New York City. We were traveling to New York because he and I both lived there at the same time but did not know each other then.
Speaker 3: So we have fond memories of New York and so we went there to kind of show each other around and like the life that we experienced there. Little did I know that he had.
Speaker 4: Arranged and had been for months, arranged for like thirty of our closest friends and family to fly there, and we were gonna have dinner with.
Speaker 3: His best friend.
Speaker 4: And when we walked in, everybody like screamed surprise on them. I just started like hysterically crime. So that was yeah, for sure, that as.
Speaker 1: We love that.
Speaker 3: We love that.
Speaker 1: That's very cute. We like him already. Yeah, waits, isn't we there tomorrow?
Speaker 3: He's not going to be working. Maybe I'm not a picture of it.
Speaker 1: He's here lights on or lights off, lights off, but.
Speaker 3: Like maybe with like a night light.
Speaker 4: I don't like complete car I want to be able to see the person, but I don't need.
Speaker 3: Like overhead lighting is homophobic, So we don't like that. We don't like that.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been a booty call?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah in my single days? That what do you call for many people?
Speaker 2: For many How big was your roster at one point? I have a whole basketball team lineup?
Speaker 1: Or no?
Speaker 3: No, it's usually like a handful of people at a time.
Speaker 1: Handful.
Speaker 4: Think it's exhausting to like to tend be texting people and arranging. You need like a whole Google calendar for it.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I would never just saypon from a doctor Google calendar.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there would be like a steady rotation. Let's just say sometimes a person falls off.
Speaker 3: And you got to get a new person.
Speaker 1: Maybe if you had pop star back then you could be shooting loads everywhere.
Speaker 2: I have a problem big loads, not just you know, have you ever had sex on the beach?
Speaker 3: No? No, not, I think yes, I received not.
Speaker 1: Even your husband have work to do exactly the beaches, like it.
Speaker 3: Sounds hot, like the sands.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't want I don't want exfoliation down the things of your own and then you like have a little thing and you pop out and then you can you know.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, yeah, or not, just like a really big blanket, like I don't want.
Speaker 3: The sand everywhere? Not everywhere?
Speaker 1: They guess turn on what really gets you.
Speaker 3: Going, honestly, communication.
Speaker 4: I think someone who can tell me how they're feeling, if it's sexual, tell me what what they're feeling, what they want to feel, you know, what they like, I think is incredibly sexy. Otherwise you're just like kind of guessing at what's going on in their head.
Speaker 3: And sex is more fun when you are enjoying pleasure.
Speaker 4: And some of the best ways that I enjoy pleasure are giving pleasure.
Speaker 1: To someone else.
Speaker 4: You're a yeah, and so I think if if someone is communicating what they want to.
Speaker 3: You, that's really sexy.
Speaker 1: What do you what are your thoughts on sex?
Speaker 4: Thing?
Speaker 3: I love sexy?
Speaker 1: Yea, so give me, give me a sexting scenario.
Speaker 2: If you're like, you know, in the middle of the day, you're texting your partner, what what are you telling them that sexy message?
Speaker 4: I mean I texted h last yesterday. I'm really said, okay, I think I have some ideas of what we can do about that later.
Speaker 3: So it's just nice. It's like a fun way to keep it spicy.
Speaker 4: Like you know, when you're just like working in the monotony of work and and then you have like a sexual afthound, You're like, I got to text my partner right now so that we can like you know, meet up on this later. Put it in the Google calendar.
Speaker 1: What you in your Google calendar? But there's a lot play in your Google calendar.
Speaker 3: No, don't know, maybe I should. I'm pretty busy, so.
Speaker 2: Like, well, that's people are busy, like management, Like when me see read and walk an hour off, that's like you're getting dick in this time.
Speaker 1: Lunch break we need it's your.
Speaker 3: Lunch break exactly.
Speaker 2: Let's see, what is a deal breaker for you in relationships? Something that's completely that you just would not put up with at.
Speaker 3: All, Someone who's rude service people.
Speaker 4: When I was dating a lot that was like an automatic like we're not going on a second date. If we would be out getting drinks or having dinner and I would see that person be rude to the person that was waiting on us, that was like, because that's just I think a marker of like how you treat people in general.
Speaker 3: And so yeah, I'm here at private talking.
Speaker 1: Either all right, kinky questions. We're gonna get a little bit marking care role playing yes or no.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm into it. I don't know that I do it a lot, but yeah, I like what.
Speaker 1: It's something that you've played.
Speaker 3: Doctor. I guess that's a really role player for me, but it was for the other person.
Speaker 1: True, Yeah, like where are your uniform when you get home?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Or like I think you need to give me an example if my what?
Speaker 4: But I like the idea of I don't know I've actually done this yet, like a coach player kind of situation.
Speaker 2: What kind of like after practice, like football, baseball?
Speaker 1: What's in the sport?
Speaker 4: I think football. I could fotball in high school, so probably be football.
Speaker 1: Play the balls. There was a pattern.
Speaker 3: Yes time someone up or being signed up? Yes to both?
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, yeah, I like I don't want to be uncomfortable like howg time.
Speaker 3: But I think.
Speaker 4: Maybe there yeah, I think I think not being able to use your hands and having your partner do you kind of what they want with your body is sexy, and I think doing the same.
Speaker 3: To them if if that's something that they're into, it is sexy.
Speaker 1: Do you have a safe work?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: What your safe?
Speaker 3: If you did, that's a good question, pop.
Speaker 1: Sir, marketing one on one.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 1: What type of.
Speaker 3: What kind of turns me on? Just like regular?
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 3: It's funny that we've talked.
Speaker 4: About the sports thing because I do choose those times locker room.
Speaker 1: But are you like the coach or you the player?
Speaker 3: I think I either. Yeah, Yeah, I think I like the.
Speaker 1: Idea of being where's your uniform?
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe I don't have the pats anymore, but I still have the we can.
Speaker 1: Make do jacket.
Speaker 2: I can know that was like no pants, you know, jockstrap. Just now we're talking, we're doing a whole content seeing creation.
Speaker 1: Rough or sensual.
Speaker 3: Central. Okay, Yeah, I don't like I don't like a jackhammer, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Like it's and I don't I mean, if someone's asking for that, I can deliver that, but.
Speaker 2: I think it's time and place right, Like I don't want all the time, but sometimes you need your hammered a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I agree.
Speaker 1: Agree consecutively not that hmm.
Speaker 3: Most of the times you had sex in one day, we'll do multiple people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the next part, Like how many people?
Speaker 3: So I would say probably I don't know, maybe four to five.
Speaker 1: Four or five people or four of my sessions.
Speaker 3: I've done fortified sessions for one person.
Speaker 1: And then how many people in that multiple times? Four or five?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no, I have had had sex probably with six.
Speaker 2: People present present, but no, But how I have you had sex with in one day like multiple people? Well that but they're watching though, right, some switching okay, okay, so then yeah it was a group actit yes, okay.
Speaker 4: Okay, I don't know that I've had sex like asynchronously with like more than two people.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, because a lot?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, multiple.
Speaker 2: So six people of rotation. Okay, it was like a tag team when you're done.
Speaker 4: Or it was like two to switch, like you know, musical chairs their musical chairs.
Speaker 2: Is a lot different than my last thirtiest dream you've ever had.
Speaker 1: Do you still have dirty dreams?
Speaker 4: I don't have them that often, to be honest, you're just a busy man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm trying to think of the last durty dream that I honestly can't remember.
Speaker 2: Do you get off to your partner like doing a solo session or do you have to be involved every time?
Speaker 4: I usually am involved, but I am fine with him.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, m Have you ever been caught? I'm sure I was when I was a teenager. Did you keep going You're no. I think I was probably embarrassed. I don't know if I was actually.
Speaker 4: Full on cat but I used to have this I my upstairs bedroom. I could hear when my parents would be coming up the stairs. There was a couple of close calls, but I don't think they ever actually where.
Speaker 1: It's like, you like, put the blanket over, I'm not too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly is a pillow And I'm like, I don't know why I have no pants on.
Speaker 3: I have this pillow in my lap.
Speaker 1: Are you humping pillows too? We were talking about this, Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: It doesn't everybody have pillows? Sweater like a teenager we talked about.
Speaker 1: In the last interview, and I was like, it's a pillow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I think it's common.
Speaker 1: It's common. Yeah, doctor approved. Have you ever done the Walk of Shame? Oh?
Speaker 3: I lived in New York. Yes, it's the Subway of shame. A friend, are you No, we have.
Speaker 4: I've definitely been in situations where a friend and I are both into somebody. But like if some if I recognize that that other person is into them, I'm like.
Speaker 2: All right, Yeah, craziest sex you've ever had our, craziest place you ever had sex. Gosh, you seem like you've had some wild places. Like you seem adventurous, like you know, you'd be out in the public, like you're doing something naughty.
Speaker 3: P h ald over on the side of the road.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, we like that. Yeah, naughty questions, which these all have.
Speaker 3: Been a little naughty.
Speaker 1: Those were kinky. Have you ever paid for sex?
Speaker 3: Not about not above doing that?
Speaker 1: Have you ever fail?
Speaker 2: I heard that that's a thing, and I really didn't think that was a thing for men, But they do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, I don't. I don't think if.
Speaker 2: They're not taking they're not taking pop star that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Having a fake.
Speaker 4: I think if if if I'm not going to it's like, this is not going to happen.
Speaker 3: I'm just honest about it.
Speaker 1: The size matter, yeah, to a certain degree. What size is size for you?
Speaker 3: I like a variety of sizes, but.
Speaker 5: I think variety pack. Yeah, yeah, I think if you're average.
Speaker 3: That's fine.
Speaker 4: Average in this country is five and a half, you know, five and a half and above.
Speaker 3: I can work with that. You can work with that.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been attracted to your partner's best friend?
Speaker 3: Absolutely not. I love my partner's best for but I'm not attracted to him. Yeah.
Speaker 1: M one night stand? Do you have many of them? Or did you have many of them?
Speaker 2: And so tell us your favorite one night stand story or maybe the most crazyest.
Speaker 3: One night stand story?
Speaker 1: Exactly that one, that's the one we want.
Speaker 3: So there was an individual supposedly named Angel. I don't think I ever actually got his name.
Speaker 4: But the only reason I know that is that I woke up and he was no longer there, and there was a necklace on remember that carry necklace from.
Speaker 3: Sex and the City.
Speaker 4: Yes, it was that, but it just said an angel, And so my friends still referenced him as my partian Angel.
Speaker 1: Oh funny, Yeah, I like that. Well that's all true.
Speaker 2: That Texas okay, thing that you want to ask Miss Texas and any spicy, naughty the thing.
Speaker 1: This is your chance, this is your chance.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's see what. I'm sure you have plenty of crazy stories too. What is your favorite place to receive someone's load?
Speaker 1: My favorite place to receive someone.
Speaker 2: If I'm being selfish and I just been quicker, way to go and come, it's easy to go. It's like, you know, painting a Picasso back there. But if I'm really like into the person, I like m hm, I like looking at it.
Speaker 1: So I like to like best area see in front of me. I like to see what I've done, see my work, not the face.
Speaker 2: I'm not opposed, but most people aren't really good aims, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: And in the eye, it's just not fun. It's not fun.
Speaker 2: It just feels like someone's trying to birth in my eye, Like I don't really know.
Speaker 1: This feels like something's going wrong.
Speaker 2: When I see that movie what is It called with Cameron Diaz, it's sweetest thing and they're like doing the like the docking in the bathroom and like things they're like, oh, the puppy.
Speaker 1: The puppy and then like the whole thing whatever, and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's how I feel like every time it happens, I'm like, yeah, call me dramatic, but I you know, there's all absuming places to come and I have a really beautiful ass. I think that's what I've been told.
Speaker 3: It's a hard memorial. Actually, what