Speaker 1: Dodger Talk is sponsored by LA Care Health Plan, providing affordable healthcare insurance to millions of Angelinos for over twenty five years. And now your voice for Dodger Talking like.
Speaker 2: The back tim Cats make.
Speaker 3: It five in a row for the good guys.
Speaker 2: Dodgers win again.
Speaker 3: They beat the Brewers tonight m Milwaukee seven to two the final. Hi everybody, and welcome to Dodger Talk here on AM five to seventy, LA Sports Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. Thanks for being with us. Phone lines are wide open eight six six nine eighty seven two five seventy eight six six nine eight seven two five seventy you know the number. Let's talk some Dodgers baseball now.
Speaker 2: That they're rolling. Yeah, I'm old enough.
Speaker 3: To remember when Dodger fans were panicking. I remember the old days on which Dodger fans were worrying about what was happening to this team and we're falling apart. They need to make all these trades, and they need to break it up, and they need to figure out what they're gonna do moving forward. I'm old enough to remember that because it was just a month ago. Well, here the Dodgers are now getting healthy. Hookie Betts is back, getting guys back in the rotation. Clayton Kershaw looks like he has hopefully turned the corner and his recovery coming back from shoulder surgery in the offseason. Some of the guys that they acquired at the deadline have been big, like Michael Kopek. We're gonna see Tommy Edmond and Max Muntsey make their debuts coming up next home stand, Walker Buehler's coming back. Yeah, things are turning out to be okay for the Dodgers after the trade deadline and after a few weeks of some baseball in which they played five hundred. There's no doubt the Dodgers were struggling a bit in the dog days of summer. Were biting the Dodgers in July and they got hit by the injury bug as well. And now that they're getting healthy, I don't think it's a coincidence you're starting to see them get w's because this Dodgers' offense is now back to having a line up that is really tough.
Speaker 2: To navigate through.
Speaker 3: If you're an opposing pitcher like Colin ray tonight and you're having to navigate your way through Otani, Betts, Freeman, ta Oscar, Gavin Lux and that's just the first five hitters. And then oh yeah, Will Smith, who has been really struggling offensively in June July in the first two weeks of August, all of a sudden has a three for four night as the sixth hitter, and Miguel Ross as a base knock Keicky Hernandez has a base knock and drives in a run. Andy Potter has hits a home run. So that lineup that a few weeks ago didn't look tremendous didn't necessarily have the murderers row, so.
Speaker 2: To speak, in that lineup.
Speaker 3: Now, all of a sudden win healthy, and you plug back in guys like Mookie Betts, and you get Will Smith, hopefully turned the corner here offensively, and you're gonna get Max Munsey back. All of a sudden, the lineup that looked really good for a few batters is back to looking darn right tough. One through nine, Andy Pott has hitting nine okay, power hitting guy that can hit it out of the ballpark, can find the gap as a slug hitter.
Speaker 2: I'll take it.
Speaker 3: Key Ky Hernandez right behind right in front of him Miguel Rojas, two guys who can get on base, manufacture runs, put the ball in play.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll take that.
Speaker 3: And right in front of him batting sixth is an all star catcher who is batting cleanup for you to start the season.
Speaker 2: Sign me up, please.
Speaker 3: This lineup is going to be nasty when everybody's healthy and knock on wood, God willing and they stay healthy in September and more importantly into October, because I'm telling you look at this lineup, where is there going to be a break when guys are hitting producing. We're not talking right now. I don't have full phone lines of people saying the bottom of the lineups not producing.
Speaker 2: What can six through nine carry their weight?
Speaker 3: Every Dodger starter had a hit tonight, Andy Poi has did a two run home run. Key Hernandez had an RBI's sack fly Okay, bobom My lineup produced and now six through nine includes an all.
Speaker 2: Star former cleanup hitter and Will Smith.
Speaker 3: And quite frankly, if Max Munsey comes back and you drop him into the six or seven spot and Will gets whatever, Max is not in the lineup, so right now, then You're gonna have a lineup that one through seven is nasty and with guys that can hit it out of the park anytime they're up. And then you add eight to nine hitters like a Kik a Piz, a Tommy Edmond. This lineup is gonna look tough. For all those that were panicking a month ago, we told you to pump the brakes, we told you hang on, get healthy, this team will be all right. Well, here they are now the middle of August, and they're getting right. They're getting healthy, and they're getting ready for a stretch run. Now, certainly they have not run away with the division right now up only three and a half games going into play tonight. Padres winning right now laid down at Petco Park is they take on the Pirates. The Arizona Diamondbacks losing at home to the Rockies and the eighth inning, but that doesn't mean anything. The diamond Bass came back and won last night over the Rockies. This race is going to stay tight. And I think with this Dodger team getting healthy and everything I just talked about for the last seven minutes, this team getting right at this point of the season is perfect because now you've got a team healthy and need a little dog in them. You have a healthy team full of veterans that now have themselves a fight, and what was before a runaway laugher of a division in l West, the worst vision in the National League, has all of a sudden flipped itself and now the National League West is the best division in the National League. And you can make an argument the best division right now in all baseball for all these teams that are competing in Kiloudi in the San Francisco Giants, who are now over five hundred on the season. So the fact that the Dodgers are healthy and gotten right and hopefully over this injury hump here in the next week or so with all the additions that are coming back, including more bullpen arms, and then PLoP them right in the middle of a playoff race in September, going into October and asking these guys to compete at a high level because they're playing for something. This is sort of what you want, Dodger fans. Competitive games late in the season with a healthy Dodger team. This is what you ask for. This is what you want going into October, because for like six of the last seven years it's been a runaway division outside of the year in which the Dodgers lost to the Giants because they won one hundred and what eight games, one hundred and ten games, one hundred eleven games, whatever it was, and the Dodgers finished runner up but still beat him. In the NLDS, the Dodgers will pretty much run away with the division every other year. A little competition late in the season, a little fight for your life. What are you gonna do with your backup against the wall? Fighting for October baseball. I want to see a little toughness. I want to see a little grid. I want to see some ninety nine up and in on guys. I want to see Gavin Stone making sure these guys don't get too dug into the box tonight. I want to see the Dodgers bullpen not afraid to go inside with ninety nine and one hundred from Michael Kopek and a Dodger lineup that is long and dangerous. I like where they're at right now. Nine eight seven, two five seventy eight six six nine eighty seven to two five seventy We're gonna hear from the manager Dave Roberts coming up in just a couple of minutes, Real quick, Gavin Stone. I thought he pitched great tonight. I mentioned it in the Clubout Show, and I'll repeat it real quick again. Five innings, one run, three hit, six strikeouts, no walks, eighty six pitches.
Speaker 2: He has had an issue with the long ball.
Speaker 3: Gavin Stone hadn't won a game since June twenty sixth. He has given up fifteen home runs going into tonight's game. Seven of the fifteen have come with two strikes, and he did it again tonight to Wilson Contreres, who hit a home run in the third inning, but it was a solo shot and it was one of only three hits that Gavin Stone gave up tonight in a winning effort. And there was a moment in the second inning. I want to get him.
Speaker 2: Touch upon.
Speaker 3: Leadoff strikeout, hit by pitch in a single wild pitch puts runners at second and third with one out, one nothing, Dodger lead in the bottom of the second inning. We've seen it, okay several times this year where a game can get away from the Dodgers early and they're playing ketchup and this Dodgers' offense is asked to do a lot to get back into a game and to bail out of a starting pitcher. Well tonight, in the bottom of the second ing, Dodgers up one to nothing, Will Smith game to lead. In the top of the inning, runners on second and third, wild pitch from Gavin Stone. Frelick comes up to bat and he falls behind two to one in the count, but throws a cutter on a two to one pitch and gets Frelick to pop out a huge out. None of the runners are able to advance and there's two down. A fly ball to the outfield runner tags we have a tie game, a base hit. Dodgers are down two to one, instead to pop out to short second out of the inning, and then facing Ortiz gets ahead O two, throws a change up away to seefield Chase, he doesn't and then throws a change up loan the zone gets him to miss inning over no damage, no runs from the Milwaukee Brewers. That was a pivotal moment tonight for Gavin Stone, and maybe something you circle and put in the old memory bank. At least I'm going to moving forward for Gavin Stone this year. That second inning, how he got out of it with his back up against the wall and fought his way out of a tough situation on the road, because he comes back out and gives up home run the third okay, the fourth inning, strikes out the side in order, fighting clawn scratching to get to five innings, and then as a one two three fifth inning, all flyball outs to the outfield five innings from Gavin Stone to get the win.
Speaker 2: He shaw, he saw and showed a.
Speaker 3: Lot of fight in that second inning, which I absolutely loved and something I'm gonna remember now moving forward, and I think you should two next time Gavin Stone's out there, Gavenstone in September. If we see Gavin Stone in October, that moment in which he fought his way out of a tough jam on the road in Milwaukee, in a tough game against a first place Milwaukee Brewers team, Let's keep this in mind. This is not a Brewers team that's twenty games under five hundred and at the bottom of the NL Central. Pick up a paper, Well, they don't make him anymore. Look online, check out the standings. The Brewers are in first place and have a seven and a half game lead in the NL Central and now have lost three straight, including two straight to the Dodgers. The win last night and the win tonight are good wins for the Dodgers. They're not beating cupcakes. They're not in a stretch where they're beating under five hundred teams. They're in a stretch right now in which they're playing five hundred teams. The Cardinals next up this weekend, and right now four games against the Brewers. Thirteen games in thirteen days. Pivotal stretch for the Dodgers here in the middle of August, and they're checking boxes as they go.
Speaker 2: Eight six six. All right, let's go to Trey in West of LA.
Speaker 3: Start things off here on Dodger Talk after the Dodgers get a seven to two win in Milwaukee.
Speaker 4: Tray go ahead, Oh Tim, thank you Sarah for taking my call on a pleasure to start off Dodger Talk tonight. I couldn't agree with you more. I'm very enthusiastic, as you say, you know, going down the stretch. Let's see some grit. It's hot, it's August. We want some chin music. We got to, you know, tough it out. You know, earlier this season, Rick talked about generally during the season, you're gonna win sixty games, You're gonna lose sixty games. It's what you do with the other forty two. Here we are right at one twenty and this Los Angeles team is fired up the grill and it's cooking with deep hot Dodger blue gas. And I couldn't agree with you more and we should be enthusiastic. It's been great. Like you said, we just played a hell of a team in the Brewers and we looked good. Offense is popping, we're getting guys back, defense tight, and let's look forward to month. He coming back and hopefully we get Nobu and the rotations looking good and the bullpen's been solid, So no.
Speaker 3: Doubt, no doubt. I think tonight was huge. I appreciate the phone call, Tray. I think it was huge for Landon Nac as well. And I don't want to over overstate that what he did tonight was big for them, because it really was Landon that comes in in a seven to one game and the Dodgers get five out of Gavin Stone, but the pitch count is up at eighty six, so they need the Dodgers bullpen to get the final twelve outs. They need the Dodgers bullpen to go four innings. And this is again a stretch of thirteen games in thirteen days, and you're winning seven to one in the second game of a four game series against another divisional leader. The last thing Dave Roberts wants to do is have to go to his bullpen and use somebody in the sixth, somebody in the seventh, somebody in the eighth, and somebody.
Speaker 2: In the ninth.
Speaker 3: That's four arms. You had to go to the bullpen in a seven to one lead.
Speaker 2: You don't want to have to do that.
Speaker 3: This is where Ryan Yarborough would have came in and helped out the Dodgers team, but instead it's Landon Nack and a guy who's a starter comes into piggyback Gavin Stone and gets four innings out of the bullpen for you. You don't have to go to the bullpen phone the rest of the game. After Landon Nack comes in to pitch the sixth, seventh, eighth, and ninth, somebody buy that guy at steak tonight and some brats and some cheese curds and a beer in Milwaukee for giving that bullpen a night off, for not even getting these guys to have to get up. I mean, Michael Grove got in the ninth inning just to get hot, but nobody else had to get up and get loose. A night off for the Dodgers' bullpen thanks to Landon Nack pitching four innings out of the bullpen, and by the way, he gets credit with the save for a four inning save, even though it was a seven two Dodgers win, eight six six seventy.
Speaker 2: Ralph Laguna beach your next up on Dodger Talk.
Speaker 5: Hi, Ralph yep, Hello, thank you. I want to make a couple of comments. You're right about Gavin Stone. Prior to this game. In my opinion, he was, as you well know, he's pitching really bad. I'm a lifelong Dodger fan. Gavin Stone shouldn't even be in the major leagues. He's been back in the minor leagues and Rableski should have been. He gives the Dodgers a better five inning chance. I pitched a five in solid game for Beski's the better pitcher than Gavin Stone right now. Michael Grove is a run giving up machine. The boy he was injured yet runs every time he was in the game. The Dodger bullpen is not as strong as you might think it is. When when the Brazer comes back, Michael Grove wouldn't even mean in the major leagues right now, all right, Ralph.
Speaker 2: I appreciate the phone call.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna jump in right there because I'm gonna completely disagree with you about Gavin Stone. Gavin Stone, you can make an argument could have been an All Star the first half of the season. Nine wins before the All Star break, nine wins before they flipped the calendar to July. He struggled in July, certainly, he also hit that wall, so to speak. Innings started to mount up for Gavin Stone, who on June twenty sixth pitched a complete game, four hitter in Chicago to get to nine and two. After that, he went zero to two in four starts with a six twenty seven ERA in June. Gave up four runs in three of those four outings. He also had an outing by the way, and against the Boston Red Sox, he gave up one run and got zero run support until late in the game and once the Dodgers got went on a win, he got a no decision. In the month of August, going into tonight. He struggled, no doubt, you know what. He struggled both with the home run ball, giving up multiple home runs in two of his last three starts. I mentioned how many home runs he's given up with two strikes of the fifteen seven not finishing it off, guys not getting swinging missus. Tonight Gavin Stone looked like at Gavin Stone in the first half of the season. I'm gonna completely disagree with our last caller. Gavin Stone was fantastic the first half of the season, went into a rut. Has figured it out hopefully and moving forward. If he can get more of this out of Gavin Stone, sign me up for this. Five innings, one run, three hits. He made a mistake tonight with to Wilson Contreras with two strikes. All right, you tip a captain Contreras. He got Clershaw last night, he got Gavin Stone tonight. It's a good player. They don't give you this. Michael Grove one being the Michael Grove is a good reliever for the Dodgers. It's helped him out big time this year. All the guys who they've called upon, Ryan Brasier coming back, we don't know what kind of pitcher Ryan bras is gonna be.
Speaker 2: Ryan Brasier is not a spring Chicken anymore.
Speaker 3: Ryan Brasier may not be the Ryan Brazier that the Dodgers got. What a year ago, year and a half ago, and everybody thought, why are we picking up Ryan Brasier off the scrap heaps and getting them from the Red Sox?
Speaker 2: And what do they do?
Speaker 3: They work their magic, they develop some good pitches. He comes out. It looks like a completely different pitcher, Ryan Brasier, like an Evan Phillips freefo that, like a Joe Blanton ten years ago, like a Brandon Morrow twelve years ago. They find guys, they get the most out of them, and they know what works and what doesn't work as far as their pitch mix. But who's to say Ryan Brasier comes back and is the Ryan Brasier of old.
Speaker 2: We don't know.
Speaker 3: Blake Tryon's been heard, Bruce Dark gradolol can't stay healthy. Michael Grove may be called upon this October to help out this Dodgers team. Eight six six nine eight seven two five say we'll take a break, we'll come back. We'll get to know of your phone calls and we'll hear from the manager. Dave Roberts get his postgame thoughts. Dodgers win. Dodgers get a big win in Milwaukee. Two straight now over the Brewers, man negativity all over the place, Dodger's best record in the National League, Dodgers tied with Cleveland for the best record in baseball, and all people want to do is talk about this guy can't do this, This guy can't do that.
Speaker 2: He won't be here in October. We can't win with that guy.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 3: They's seventy one and forty nine. They went through a rough stretch with the lineup that they were mixing and matching and putting guys in the lineup that weren't with the roster opening day and aren't here now, may not be here in a month, may not be here next week when they all get healthy and come back like Max Muncie, pump the brakes on the negativity, getting tired of it. Dodgers win tonight in Milwaukee. Four home runs not enough for you, you want a five? Didn't hit it far enough for you? Not enough offense? Seven runs, thirteen hit Sorry, Sorry they win again.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 3: Gavin Stone gets the ten wins on the season. Sorry, Landonax saved the bullpen tonight with four innings. Sorry not sorry eight six six nine eight seven two five seventy ten.
Speaker 2: Kates, I'm fired up here on Dodger.
Speaker 3: Talk on A five seventy LA Sports Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio.
Speaker 1: Up AM five seventy LA Sports be anywhere at any time and you can hear past episodes of Dodger Talk those things. Search AM five to seventy on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: We're streaming online.
Speaker 1: We stream every game two. Come find me back to Dodger Talk on AM five to seventy LA Sports.
Speaker 6: Wt't you both here watching him?
Speaker 1: This very swings and hits a drive deep to right, failed way back, It goes uper deck home run for Cavin Lucks. Oh looks just Rushton.
Speaker 3: Gavin Luck sits a ball to the moon as he returns to Wisconsin from Kenosha. Family of twenty friends in attendance, and he goes deep part of a Dodgers seven to two win over the Brewers tonight. Daniels Jewelers is the official sponsor of the Trip around the Diamond. Stop by any Daniel Jeweler's location and say home run for a free team Bracelin and a fifty dollars gift card towards any purchase of ninety nine dollars or more Daniels Jewelers Own the Dream. Gavin Stone gets the win landon Nacho's four innings for the save. Dodgers scores seven runs on thirteen hits. They have four home runs, three doubles in the game. Will Smith gets out of his slump, goes three for four, double, home run and RBI. I will go back and check the tape for the podcast. Pretty sure last night on Dodger Talk on Monday Night, I said, maybe this is something Will Smith's gonna start turning the corner. Hit the ball hard last night, put some good contact out there, and he kind of felt like he was just about ready to get out of whatever slump he's been in. And he hits a home run for the first time since July six against the Milwaukee Brewers. He had hit three home runs the night before. Hits a fourth home run on that Sunday, July sixth. As the Dodgers catcher struggled in August, struggled in July for the most part, but tonight goes three for four double a home run in RBI as the Dodgers get the win. There now seventy one and forty nine. Oh, just the best record in baseball along with the Cleveland Guardians.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Jonesy. Jonesy and Roland Heights is next up here on Dodger Talk. Hi Jonesy, Hey, how.
Speaker 7: You doing man? Thank you for having me Sure, I just wanted to say that I'm in a very positive mood right now. I think not enough callers on here. I've talked about how this is the best the Dodgers have booked since before Mookie's injury. And mine's not even a negative comment. I'm just saying that right now they're playing this good and their best player or their superstar O Tawny, he's still kind of in a slump. He's still right now kind of it either seems like its home runn or bus. So just imagine how unstoppable this offense will be once he kind of figures it out and starts hitting like he was in the first half of the season. I believe in him. I mean, he's a superstar. He's the best player in the MLB. So I'm just really excited to see the full potential of what this offense can do once these superstars are all clicking at once.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, dounin appreciate it. JONESI, you're right.
Speaker 3: This is a Dodgers team that last night put it together to win a game with Otani and Bookie Betts carrying him offensively. Tonight, every Dodger player in the lineup had a hit. Four of them hit home runs, thirteen hits in all, and you score seven runs top to bottom. The offense was really good. And as Jones he mentioned, one night it's Mookie, one night it's Otani, it's a Gavin luck. Since the All Star break, they're gonna get back Max Munsey, who hope is going to get back to that home run form where he can hit the home run eight time he's up. But think about Otani. As Jones he mentioned one ninety batting average in the month of August with five home runs and ten rbi. Hitting one ninety, we know what he's not doing with runners in scoring position. Yeah, he's a thirty to thirty guy, gonna be a forty to forty player, the sixth all time in baseball. But he's hitting one ninety and the Dodgers still have won five in a row and eight of their last ten here in the month of August, and now they're in this stretch of thirteen games in thirteen days against good opponents light the Milwaukee Brewers, and they'll get the Cardinals, who are a five hundred team coming up this weekend in Saint Louis. David in la Is next up here on Dodger Talk after the Dodgers wins seven to two.
Speaker 5: How you doing, David, Oh good, That's just what my question is.
Speaker 7: I can't understand why everyone wants month feed back. I mean, he can't hit.
Speaker 5: I guess he can hit home runs. You say he hits a few home runs. He can't hit. He has a little batting.
Speaker 2: Average, he's got a great on base percentage.
Speaker 3: He takes walks, he takes a lot of pitches deep into counts. He's a guy at the bottom of the lineup, and I say bottom bottom third in the lineup. But I appreciate it, David, You're not gonna I don't think when Max Monty comes back next homestand I don't think he gets inserted back into the four or five spot. I think he's hitting six or seven in this Dodger lineup. Take the pressure off of Max Munsey so he doesn't have to come back and be right there in the middle of the heart of the lineup. Put him six or seventh, let him see some pitches, let him elongate that lineup for the Dodgers. He's really good at getting on base. He is really good at taking pitches. He is really good at working the count. Yes, he's a home runner, bus guy. The average it shows that he's a slug He's a slug hitter from five years ago. Certainly, the game is changing back to being more complete players. The run game is now back involved in this. Games are quicker. I get that. But having a Max Muncie with the capability of hitting thirty home runs hitting six or seven for you, absolutely, I'll take that. Let's go back out to Milwaukee. Let's hear from the Dodger manager Dave Roberts. After a Dodger seven to two went over the Brewers.
Speaker 8: Dave, it seemed like Gavin Stone got back on track tonight. What was he doing well from your point of view.
Speaker 6: He was getting strike one, like we talked about before the game. He mixed really well, I thought, will tonight fingers were great. Curveball was good, change up good, and the cutter was good. So I think with Gavin is just getting ahead of hitters and then helping his way with him.
Speaker 8: He's been giving up a lot of home runs lately, gave up one tonight, but it didn't seem to hurt him. Was that the biggest thing getting the change up to appear like a strike and not be get them to chase.
Speaker 6: Absolutely. I mean, I think that if you can kind of, you know, have these guys onto the change up, onto the fastball, keep the change up on plate presented as a strike, then good things happen. He was getting some early contact, some quick outs, and when you need to strike out, he got that, which tonight you know, there were more strikeouts than he's gotten in a while. So just overall, just a really good performance from Gavin. He needed it. He's been grinding, man, and you just don't show it from his demeanor, but he's been working really hard. And for him to square some balls up, keep a ball fair that was in, another ball that was in and he lined it to left field. So, uh, getting to that pitch which he wasn't getting to for the last few weeks, and just to throw out some hits.
Speaker 2: Was was a good thing, all right. There's David Roberts.
Speaker 3: You can hear in his voice how happy he is for his Dodger catcher Will Smith, who goes three for fortnight with a double, a home run in an RBI wing guy saying, what's wrong?
Speaker 4: Is he? No?
Speaker 9: Nothing, I was just yawning.
Speaker 3: You're just is he? I'm gonna take this personal. You're yawning on Dodger talking.
Speaker 2: I go to you. Am I putting you to sleep?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 9: No, no, no, no no. It's been a hot day, been a long day. I just yoned up, and don't take your Are the.
Speaker 2: Dodgers boring you? With another seventy two win? Oh ho hum?
Speaker 3: Just their fifth in a row, eight of ten. We're only the best team in baseball right now.
Speaker 9: Now they are now borning, trust me, not much. The Giants up, but that's beside the point we got. We got much more bigger problem. No what yeah, well, I'm really I know that Will. We'll be lying. He's he's now with coming down to So they're totally bummed me. They're totally bum Yeah, bum me out too, is he?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna do your favorite I'm gonna I'm gonna say good night to you so you can go to sleep. I know you're tired obviously of not making it easy for you to stay up, which is really insulting.
Speaker 2: But it's okay. Is he have a great night. We'll talk to you tomorrow.
Speaker 9: Yeah, okay, but listen, I am happy. What's going what's gonna go home with Bobby Millie and I'll take you into it off They okay?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: Is he appreciated? I I just if I'm putting easy to sleep. We got problems, you got problems?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 5: Is he?
Speaker 2: Dodgers win again?
Speaker 3: Nothing boring about that, Nothing tiring about getting another win five straight now eight to ten, best record in the National League, tye with Sleeping for the best record in baseball. Dodgers winning Milwaukee seventy two. Kevin Stone, congratulations, a tenth win this season, landing Nat picks up to save four innings out of the bullpen, saving the arms down there for the rest of this series and the road trip, and four different Dodgers go deep tonight, Will Smith Show, Hey Otani, Gavin Lux and Andy pod Has thanks to.
Speaker 2: Being a part of the show.
Speaker 3: Thanks for listening, Thanks for staying up late with us, is he? Thanks to Colin Ye appreciate it, and thanks to everybody podcasting the show as well. Dodgers win it tonight in Milwaukee seven to two. Is your final the now seventy one and forty We're back at it tomorrow. Dodgers looking to make it six straight, three straight against the Brewers.
Speaker 2: Game three of.
Speaker 3: This four game set Walker Rueler on the Mount Frankie Montes. We'll go for the Milwaukee Brewers first pitch at five to ten. We got Moroco Casino Dodgers on deck starting at four. Until then, have a great save, sleepy rest of your Tuesday night, So long, everybody,