Speaker 1: Ten smart we have today you bet builders hanging boy a thread here? Relax, relax, they still need one more goal. Well if it loses, nov bets got your Cover. Nov bet is the home of the bet builder this World Cup. From goal scorers to cards, get the best value on every match, plus get money back as a free bash.
Speaker 2: If your bet builder.
Speaker 3: Loses on the biggest game every single day, join today and get seventy euros in pre bets. No be bett or power to You Teason Seas apply eighteen plus bet Responsibly Gambling care dot I em today.
Speaker 1: You bet builders hanging boy a thread here? Relax, relax, they still need one more goal. Well if it loses, nov bets got your cover. Nov bet is the home of the bet builder this World Cup. From goal scorers to cards, get the best value on every match, plus get money back as a free bash.
Speaker 2: If your bet builder.
Speaker 3: Loses on the biggest game every single day, join today and get seventy.
Speaker 2: Euros in pre bets. No be beat or power to.
Speaker 3: You Season Seas apply eighteen plus bet responsibly Gambling care Do I.
Speaker 4: The Rush Hour with James Golden, entertaining and informative.
Speaker 5: On the Red Apple podcast network.
Speaker 6: I appreciate the comments of my colleagues.
Speaker 2: This is about the closest I'll probably.
Speaker 6: Ever have in my life to an I Am Sparacus moment.
Speaker 2: Why are you doing this? This is outrageous. This is.
Speaker 7: To violate your own rules without going by the mandates of the parliamentary.
Speaker 2: This is unbelievable. There's a way to do this.
Speaker 7: If you want to force this through, if you want to ram this through, there's a way to do it in accordance to the rules as spelled out by the parliamentarian. It is simple, it is clear. There's a pathway to achieve what you're trying to achieve.
Speaker 2: I am inspiring this, yeah.
Speaker 8: I mean, look, I think that's one surprised me a bit. Because of all these complaints online going after Trump and the ex tinfage. You might think as the prov ratings were going going down with Republicans. If anything, they're going on Republicans who approve of Trump. Look at our CNN poll, the prior one eighty six percent, the one out this week eighty eight percent with Republicans. How about quinnipiex fire poll eighty seven percent approval of Republicans this week out ninety percent with Republicans. If anything, Donald Trump's approval rating has gone up since his whole Epstein shaga started. He is at the apex or close there too in terms of his popularity with Republican voters. Epstein files, complaints or not?
Speaker 2: How want you this? Can I take my friends? Welcome?
Speaker 9: It is the Thursday edition of Boss Lee's Rush Hour. He fastest out in American media. Spartagas drama continue today.
Speaker 2: He's such a drama Mamo.
Speaker 9: Cory book Senator Corey Booker once on's yet having a spartag this moment?
Speaker 2: Oh that?
Speaker 9: And then of course there's the Epstein stuff that just won't go away.
Speaker 2: There are more.
Speaker 9: Questions about that today. Welcome indeed to most earlies Rushower. The Senate Judiciary Committee today advanced the nomination of Emil Bove, President Trump's former defense lawyer, top Justice Department official, to serve as a judge on the US Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit. That is what led to the Corey Booker meltdown today. They what the Democrats wanted to do was just bring somebody in this whistle blower to smear him. Now, come on, any of you that have watched Judicial nomination in Supreme Court or otherwise know the Democrat playbook, find somebody to dirty up the witness, I mean to dirty up the nominee, to smear him with all kinds of stuff. And in this case they got this so called whistleblower who said that both uh pretty much stuck his middle finger up at the court and was saying that Trump ought to just tell the courts to go f off when it comes to these you know, district courts trying to block him under the Alien Sedition Act, the Wartime Aliens Enemies Act, and they wanted to bring this guy in uh Ravigne or something like that.
Speaker 2: RAI.
Speaker 9: He wrote a report that during one meeting Trump about the Trump's proclamation invoking the Wartime Alien Enemies Act, that mister Bow said that the Justice Department would need to consider telling the courts fu if a judicial order block removes under the law. So Democrats wanted to bring this guy in the dirty up denomination. Also, by the way, Jeanette, Jeannette, you know, I'm just having a block. He was nominated to and and the nominations went through, Okay, so that's what happened. But Corey Booker and of course that woman, that dreadful, dreadful senator from Hawaii.
Speaker 2: Having kyles.
Speaker 9: Let's just quickly go after the after they all the Democrats got up, walked out, had their little hissy fit.
Speaker 2: When when when? When? When when we couldn't smear him up? When?
Speaker 10: When?
Speaker 2: When? When?
Speaker 11: When?
Speaker 9: So very quickly, I don't even know whether we'll listen to the whole thing. Cut seventeen Booker and then cut eighteen Maizie Herono. Just let's fire them all all that you get it.
Speaker 6: I just walked out of the Senate Juduciary Committee for what is spoke to me the most unimaginable thing that happened. They cut off any debate or any discussion. Our job is to deliberate. Our job is to put from each other. They cut off all debate, rammed through the cut off people walked out as I out there, We're going to appeal to the conscience of my fellow Senate.
Speaker 2: Number him already. I'm done. Let's hear Herona wine.
Speaker 12: I'm still steaming. You could see the smoke coming out of my head. I wish you could, because I just walked out along with.
Speaker 13: The committee where we were basically totally ignored and expressing our concerns about one of the Trump nominees for a lifetime support. His name is Bob and he is a complete loyalist to Trump, has nothing else going for him, basically except that he's a very dangerous person. So we wanted to express our concerns and to say, mister Chairman, don't ignore the rules of our own committee.
Speaker 12: Let us all speak. That is how this committee has always conducted itself. But those days apparently are gone, and so.
Speaker 2: This so smear.
Speaker 9: There're enough of higher We've always been able to smear the Republicans, and Chuck Grastley didn't let us do it today, and so.
Speaker 2: He's evil, he's so mean. Did bite the woolves?
Speaker 14: They wouldn't then smear and try to dirty up one of one of Trump's he's he's a loyalist both he's a loyalist to Trump. Democrats Ginette Pirou was the other, and they and the votes were passed a bunch of judges. They just wanted to roll through them the same way Biden rolled through them. Democrats do when they're on off. They just go ahead and just vote, vote, vote, voter. It's like a voter rama.
Speaker 9: There are always these stunts from Democrats, so I'm not gonna waste any more time with it because the stunt didn't work, and so you get the drama, drama, drama. There is other news out here, of course, you know by now that the PBS and NPR have been defunded at least for a year, about the GOP Senate has voted to cancel nine billion dollars in funding for Foreign Aid. I had a discussion with a very dear friend of mine yesterday about foreign Aid, and I didn't put it in the sound bite roster. Today there was a wolf Blitzer, I think it was that somebody on CNN interviewing somebody else claiming that fourteen million people are going to die because us AID is no longer sending money to certain places. And my reaction to that, look, I mean, everybody wants to do good and to do good things in the world. At the same time, you never hear from these same news sources how thoroughly corrupt USAID as an agency has been. In fact, John Kennedy did Senator John Kennedy, let me say, for yes, we do have it, and we won't listen to all of this, And I'm sorry, I'm cutting things off before they complete, folks. But we just have so much and I'm going to get to it as much as possible. Twenty four. It's what you're looking for, Jonas, But you got to follow along because this is all stream of consciousness. I hadn't intended on doing this one yet, but John Kennedy spoke about these cuts and what some of the stuff us AID was doing. So you had the recision bill yesterday. Senate signed on to it. It has to be voted on by the House by the end of business tomorrow, otherwise this is not gonna happen. So it goes back to the House. And the whining and the moaning over PBS and NPR is laughable. A billion dollars and they're won moaning it's the end of the world. Oh, America's facing such severe risk because we won't be able to get our alerts. If you if you have a phone, you know these alerts you're going to keep coming, just like spam calls will never stop.
Speaker 2: Apparently.
Speaker 9: But Kennedy, John Kennedy, Louisiana was on the floor of the Senate and this is what he was saying before the vote was taken.
Speaker 15: I'm going to read you some of the appropriations that the President is asking us to eliminate from the current budget, and you be the judge, but the American people's science. The President is asking us to eliminate five point one million dollars of taxpayer money in the American budget and the federal budget that is there to quote, strengthen the resilience.
Speaker 2: Of queer global moods.
Speaker 15: The President is asking us to resind six million dollars for media organizations and civic life for Palestinians. The President, in light of our thirty seven trillion dollar budget deficit, is asking us to reduce spending, reduce a program in the amount of three point nine million dollars for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and intersex population in the Western Balkans. The President is suggesting that we eliminate the program one million dollars for voter ID programs in hat.
Speaker 2: For voter retails.
Speaker 15: The President is asking us for reduced three million dollars which is appropriated for quote actual reproductive health in Venezuela, three million dollars for circumcision vaseectoms and condoms in Zambia. I didn't make this stuff up.
Speaker 2: It's in the budget.
Speaker 15: Three million dollars for Sesame Street in Iraq, eight hundred and thirty three thousand dollars for transgender people, sex workers and their clients in Nepal, eight hundred and eighty two thousand dollars for social media mentorship in Serbia and Belarus, three point six million dollars for pastry cooking classes, cyber cafes and dance focus groups for male prostitutes and HATI what the what the Americans, mister president, do you think the we should be spending their money to fund male prostitutes?
Speaker 2: And at what the But there it is our.
Speaker 15: Budget bigger than Dallas, and the president is saying is.
Speaker 9: Bigger than Dallas. So that's Those are some of the things. Now, yes, there is food that it's been cut and I have you know you hear about that. In fact, they're incinerating tons of food, I guess, so it doesn't spoil and you know, do what food does when it when it decomposes and spots a safety risk and a health hazard actually, and so one of the major networks and i'll maybe I'll find and play tomorrow. And they're making a really big deal about that and it's so horrible, and yeah, I I have mixed feelings about that. But at the same time, us AI D was a thoroughly corrupt, thoroughly corrupt department, and some of the AID responsibilities are now being shifted over the state. So it's not like we're stopping all aided.
Speaker 2: There is a it's being vetted differently. Let's do this. Let's take a break because we have a lot to do.
Speaker 9: James goldand here it is a Thursday edition of Buzz and the release Rush Hour. Countie Francis best away eighty seven years old. This was her big hit in nineteen sixty two, Pretty Little Baby, and it went viral recently on TikTok. Seventeen million videos have been made, twenty seven billion views. So all of a sudden, Connie Francis had a late night it again before she passed.
Speaker 2: My wife made a video today, Sarah to this one.
Speaker 9: Yeah, oh wow, that's awesome. Condolences to the family, of course, County Francis, James Golden sturbly don't go away, coming back, both of them.
Speaker 4: Rush Hour continues the Rush Hour with James Golden entertaining and informative.
Speaker 5: On the Red Apple podcast network.
Speaker 12: I'm still steaming.
Speaker 6: If you could see the smoke.
Speaker 12: Coming out of my my head, I wish you could, because I just walked out along with the Democratic members of the Judiciary Committee.
Speaker 2: Were nteen sixty five. King Records releases This.
Speaker 9: One from the man that would later be called the god Father of soul, the hardest working man in chow business, Soul Brother number one one, James Brown, two million copies later, receives the Grammy Award for the Best Rhythm and Blues Recording. That's the segregation of the music industry. Put those people over the rhythm. They got rhythm and they know how to sing the blues, just saying okay, ladies and gentlemen, I have more. There is a and I want to play a sound bite when we get back from our next break that I'm weighing long and hard. I weigh long and hard whether I should do this because this might require a longer explanation for me than I have time to do. But it ties in with this story in a way. The Justice Department is now asking a one day sentence for the police officer convicted into Brionna Taylor Raid now Briwna Taylor, as you may know we may remember was killed in a drug raid that produced no drugs out of her house.
Speaker 2: She was an EMT worker.
Speaker 9: This officer fired shots blindly through her patio door window. Some went into a neighbor's apartment. He was put to trial multiple times on this, and Joe Biden's administration really wanted to go after him.
Speaker 2: A harmyat Dylon.
Speaker 9: I love harmat Dylon, but she's asking now for time served in one day, and this is going to cost some upset. And by the way, I don't agree with this decision, this one day plus time served, but.
Speaker 2: This ties into a larger.
Speaker 9: Issue about how the Trump administration is being perceived by minorities in this country. And I'm going to try to tackle a little bit of that maybe if we have some time.
Speaker 4: Don't go away The Rush Hour with James Golden, entertaining and informative on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 2: Nineteen seven, nineteen sixty seven.
Speaker 9: My friends, On this day, one of the greatest musicians who ever lived passed away, John Coltrane, American jazz saxophonist. He changed everything his playing, his knowledge of the instrument, and his experimentation into avant garde. Nobody is like Coltrane will be like Coltrane, except Coltrane passed away at age forty on this day in nineteen sixty seventy. Remembering the legendary John Coltrane, James Golden Buster, Es rush Hour. We are so pleased to have with us Michael Watley, who is the chairman of the Republican National Committee. Michael, how are you, mister Chairman?
Speaker 10: I am doing really well. It is absolutely fantastic to have a president who is fighting for the American people in Congress who is delivering and I think as a country we are definitely going in the right direction.
Speaker 9: Let me ask you about this. We have elections coming up, and Chairman, I want to speak with you multiple multiple times before the elections.
Speaker 2: But we have the off year election coming up now.
Speaker 9: A lot of the focus is on New York with the socialist last Communist that's running in that race and getting a lot of attention. But New Jersey has a major election coming up too, and I would love it if you could just speak to that and tell us what's going on with that race.
Speaker 10: Well, i'll tell you what. I'm calling you from New Jersey. I actually am going to be doing a couple of events here to support Jack Chiarelli, who is a change agent that New Jersey absolutely desperate needs. And we are going to be here the GOP with investments and participation in New Jersey because this is so absolutely important for us. You know, when you think about New Jersey right now, you know they've got the highest taxes in the country. They've got, you know, the forty ninth out of fifty in terms of competitiveness anywhere in the country. The schools are failing. More than half the voters here, well more than half the voters are saying that the state is headed in the wrong direction and that the needs of major change, and Jack Chittarelli is the guy who's going to be able to deliver that.
Speaker 9: What do you look, let me ask you, why is New Jersey, even with everything that you just said about the electorate their unhappiness the taxes has been an issue for as long as I can remember. These schools they have, I think, if I'm correct, New Jersey has more school districts than almost any state in this nation, and yet they're still failing in delivering quality education to a lot of the kids, particularly in the inner cities in New Jersey.
Speaker 2: Why is this even a competitive race.
Speaker 10: You know, New Jersey historically is just definitely a blue state. There are more registered Democrats than there are Republicans in this state. And for you to win as a Republican, you really need to be able to break through and talk about the issues that you know, the voters care about. And that's really what Jack is bringing to the table. You know, Mikey Cheryl has doubled down on the same failed policies that the Democrats lost on in twenty twenty four. She is an absolutely down the line to Democrat voter. She supported President Biden and his agenda. She supports the woke agenda, she supports men and women's sports, she supports inflationary spending, she supports a week America, you know, and she is not going to be able to bring any change to the direction that the state is going in. So it really is an opportunity for Jack to kind of come through and have that conversation with the voters about the change that they're looking for. And he's going to win it because he's in a position to talk to them and put solutions on the table.
Speaker 9: All right, let me ask you where can people go come help that in New Jersey that want to see this happen. What should people do, something tangible that they can do to put some energy toward a change in New Jersey.
Speaker 10: Yeah, there's a couple of different things that I would suggest, and the first is is go to Jack's website and sign up right volunteer right now. Because in order to win in a battleground state, and I consider at this point New Jersey to be a battleground state, you really need to do three things. You got to have a great candidate who runs a great race, no substitute for that whatsoever. Secondly, you got to get out the vote, and thirty got to protect the ballot. Right from the rnc's perspective, working with the New Jersey Party and of course with Jack's campaign, we are all about getting out the vote and protecting the ballot. So we need people who are going to make phone calls, who are going to knock on doors, who are going to help us get literature out to the voters, and most importantly, have that ultra critical five minute conversation with a friend or a family member, a colleague or a coworker to talk to them about why even if they're a Democrat, they need to cross over and they need to vote for change. And the last thing that we need to do is protect the ballot. So I'm in New Jersey tonight. We've got an election integrity workshop where we are recruiting and training volunteers so that we can have Republicans in every single precinct any time that a vote is cast or accounted. We want to be in the room that.
Speaker 9: This is something that people can really do to get behind this effort. These are all great tangible steps. And you know what I just noticed about this. You didn't even talk about money. You didn't talk with the usual thing, Oh God, have money. No, you're talking about things that people can do, actions that they can take to move the ball forward. Let me quickly ask you just your thoughts overall on what's happening across the Hudson River in New York City.
Speaker 10: Well, I think right now, there we go. Yeah. So look, I mean what we're watching right now is you know Zoron Mamdani, who is the new face of the Democratic Party, who is leading that party even further to the left than they were in twenty twenty four. The Democrats across the country are doubling down on the same fel agenda that they lost on. They want inflationary spending, they want open borders, they want a week America. And when we look at you know where that party is going as a whole, it is really Zoron Mondani is about where you're going to end up. And I think the fact that all of the rest of the Democratic Party is putting their arm around him, they are kissing his ring, they are following his lead. And you know, I don't think that the New York business community wants a communist. I don't think that the New York Jewish community wants somebody who is so rapidly anti Semitic to be that mayor. But the Democrats in New Jersey, are in New York, are going down that road. And I think that long term, that that is going to lead that party even further away from mainstream Americans.
Speaker 9: Wow, welcome mister Wallie again. Chairman Wally, thank you so much for spending some time with us. We're going to keep inviting you back at some point. And I want to get past this before we do it. I want to get past these New Jersey elections, the New York elections. Let's take care of this year first, but then we got to have eyes forward on twenty twenty six. We simply cannot afford to lose the House. We cannot do it. And I also want to talk with you at some point when you have some time about redistricting, and I want you to pull please help me explain to people what we see in Texas, what we're seeing around people are complaining, they're trying to make this a racial issue.
Speaker 2: This is a political issue.
Speaker 9: And if people really understood how Democrats have been stacking the seats in this they wouldn't be so surprised at the kind of pushback that's happening now in Texas. So if you'd like, we can talk about these things in future.
Speaker 10: In the future you can count on and I'm very happy to do that. I think that the topics you're laying out are really critical topics for us. And I will just say this in terms of twenty twenty six, we are there all day, every day already making sure that we're building the infrastructure across this country because it is going to be so critical for President Trump to have that Republican House, Republican Senate for four years not just too.
Speaker 9: Thank you so much, Michael Whiteley, Ladies and gentlemen in New Jersey tonight, and you heard it. If you need to get involved with this governor's race, if that's what you want to do, there's an opportunity here to do some tangible things to help. Mister chairman, Thank you so much for your time.
Speaker 10: Yes, sir, take care of both all righty.
Speaker 2: Ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 9: Now, before the break, I mentioned that we were I wanted to talk with you about something serious and I mentioned this Breonna Taylor situation. Now, I love Harmeat, I love Hermiat Dunn. I think she's just extremely wonderful. And I understand the position that they are laying out in the DOJ as to why they don't want this case pursued. This was part of the Biden initiative to really take it to law enforcement with the attitude that law enforcement was unfairly and deliberately trying to hurt African Americans especially, and so they were just going to make sure that this guy he was had to go through I think three different trials. There was a deadlock in one situation. He faces a maximum sentence of life in prison when he sentenced next week.
Speaker 2: This is in.
Speaker 9: Kentucky, and what the DOJ says. Listen, there were two federal trials that were taken to finally get a unanimous verdict of guilt. She acknowledges he is a fellon who was fired from his job five years ago, has already paid a substantial penalty for his actions. She said that the jury's verdict will almost certainly ensure that Defendan Hagerson never serves as law enforcement officer again. Also will likely ensure that he never legally possesses a firearm again. He had been acquitted on stateuckitted on state, acquitted on state charges. Then the Feds got in. His first federal trial ended in a mistrial, but they tried him again and finally the guilty verdict came in. So what Harmy Dillon was saying, Okay, they really had the stretch to get a guilty verdict, and the DOJ, now with the new administration, doesn't think that that was the correct posture, and so they're asking for a mightily reduced sentence one day on top of the time that he already served. Now, once again, this Breonna Taylor thing, and this thing is still an issue because there have been so many cases that are racially charged.
Speaker 2: Over the years, I grew up in Saint Alban's Queens.
Speaker 9: Many of you who are old enough, right, we might remember the case of a Clifford Glover And this happened when I was a kid, and I'll never forget.
Speaker 2: It was nine years old.
Speaker 9: Shot by Thomas shea police officer out of the one oh third.
Speaker 2: Nothing happened to this guy.
Speaker 9: He walked right and nine year old boy and they claimed the nine year old boy had a gun that was never really proven.
Speaker 2: And what was this kid doing.
Speaker 9: He and his dad were out scrounging for bottles and stuff like that. They're trying to eke out a living. In other words. Then there was the case of the guy towards me that just they this guy. There was a black woman coming out of her house Richmond Hill. He just murdered her. And they claimed he was a police officer. They claimed he had a mental breakdown or something. They sent him to the to I think Creed Moore back when Creedmore was Creedmore and a few years later he was released nothing. And so you look at for out Look, what I'm trying to say is there is a long, long history of these incidents where black people in America and other people have felt the police are just getting away with murder period right now, it is also true that, especially with all the BLM and everything else, the fact of the matter is that more crimes, more murders against blacks are committed by blacks. At one point a few and I don't know whether these statistics are still valid, but at one point the number one cause for death in younger black people was homicide and the assailants were mostly black.
Speaker 2: Black lives didn't matter.
Speaker 9: Then if you want to add the blacks that are killed in the womb, which is where Planned Parenthood has placed a lot of their centers in these minority neighborhoods, which, by the way, is in keeping with the mission of Planned Parenthood, which sprang from Margaret Sanger, who believed that black people should be wiped out because they were eugenics.
Speaker 2: It's called because they were in inferior race. Oh you're looking to me. You didn't know this, Jonas.
Speaker 9: This was the mindset of how Planned Parenthood began as an organization to help eliminate black people from ever pro creating. That's your Democrat party, that's Margaret Sanger. The hero of planned parenthood. So if you look at what happens in the womb to black children, the millions, and we are talking millions, there's another issue about black lives, but in in this current age, and we're going to have to pick this up tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I feared we might run out of time. We might. But I want you to hear something.
Speaker 9: About the way is that this entire administration is being cast from Black people that are intelligent, but the way that they see the world. And that's cut seven and we'll have to get to it very quickly. Jonas, Let's hear it.
Speaker 2: Let's stop.
Speaker 16: This is a make America white again movement. Let's stop pretending it's something else. This isn't about border security, it's not about stopping crime, and if a damn sure isn't about patriotism. It's about keeping America white.
Speaker 2: And that's what the fear is. That's what the policy says. That's what the.
Speaker 16: Deportations, the bands, the books, the censorships, that's what they're all about. They've seen the numbers, they've read the census reports, and they know this country is changing and they're terrified, terrified of black people, Terrified the Latinos, terrified of mixed race families, Asian immigrants, Muslims, and anyone else who doesn't look, or speak or prey like they do. And instead of evolving, they're trying to erase.
Speaker 2: I mean, think about it.
Speaker 16: You think it's a coincidence ICE is ramping up all of their raids. You think it's a coincidence they're targeting immigrants while stripping education from our public schools. No, this is a strategic purge of culture, color, and memory. And if you think they'll stop at immigrants, you're dreaming black people. We've always been a target brown folks, Asian folks, indigenous people. This is about all of us, even some of our white allies. If you're poor, queer, disabled, or outspoken, you're not safe either. They only want one kind of America, white, conservative, and obedient. And I want to say this too, for all the people coming in my comments. I don't hate white people. I stand with good white people. But if you're white and still sitting quietly while all this is happening, you are part of the problem.
Speaker 2: My friends. There is so much.
Speaker 9: Wrong with that, and so much that is misperceived about what's going on, and it's going to take a while before the full explanation of this.
Speaker 2: Is if it is ever understood.
Speaker 9: But almost everything he said in terms of motivation perspective is not what is happening from the Trump administration at all. But this is the mindset that's out there, and we have to deal with this, folks. Well some people would say we don't, we can ignore it. No, we have to deal with this. If this nation is ever going to be strong, we have to deal with this and get this done. This whole notion that's based on hatred done. We gotta go, I know, but you're lacock. This day, big day for her, made her first UK television appearance, We Gotta Go.
Speaker 4: The Rush Hour with James Golden, entertaining and informative.
Speaker 5: On the Red Apple podcast network.
Speaker 9: Nineteen fifty nine was the year Billie Holliday passed away in New York City, forty three years old, cirrhosis of the liver after years and years of alcohol abuse. Not just alcohol abuse, drug abuse too, had been swindled out of her earnings. Died with seventy cents in the bank. This song before a lot of years song that was Strange Fruit Song, Strange, which of course is about lynch, which of course is the balances that were happened in America, the lynches that were happening in America.
Speaker 2: We're gonna finish it.
Speaker 9: I was talking with Jonas this conversation we brought up with that last person's conversation. I'm going to talk about the last morning to talk about her Saturday. I'm going to talk about this. We wanna talk about this Saturday anyway. It it's time for us to go anyway. I leave you with Billy Holiday today, America, with Billy Holiday today, American greatness.
Speaker 2: You know, Billy.
Speaker 9: Holiday, John Coltrane, same day, different years. It's amazing. May God bless protect each and every single one of you, your family's, your loved ones. Love and gratitude my friends for your being here with me and allowing me to be with him.
Speaker 2: God.
Speaker 9: Willing back tomorrow for the Friday edition of Boston Earlies Rush Hour and told then my friends, I did you I do no.
Speaker 5: Thanks for listening to Bo Snrdley's Rush Hour.
Speaker 11: You can hear Bo Snrdley's Rush Hour weekdays at four on seventy seven WABC. If you like the podcast, share it with your friends and listen anytime at wabcradio dot com and download the WABC Radio app. Hit that subscribe button on all major podcast platforms, Plus follow WABC on social on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and X see you next time for a new episode, so you never have to wonder
Speaker 2: What the heck is going on here