Speaker 1: You are about to witness amazing Emo has comes in living man's property of all times. Yes, my bow suck on you bow down to your master? Can you dig it? Can you did it?
Speaker 2: Where you did? Allowed to play?
Speaker 3: Allowed to play, Come out to play, Come to play. The posts to the horse.
Speaker 2: The sun is.
Speaker 3: Rising God, wake up, wake up now, don't worry. We're all here to show you how ji wiz horses, lascation, k m moti homicists. It's a famushy. Don't turn down time us wait and say.
Speaker 4: Are you ready?
Speaker 3: Are you ready to jo It's time to start to show. Plassticks a line of my bust. It's a Big Man Mary Show. Welcome to the organ. We it's on such a gore you kick back, make up this up in and make it hardcore, hang your whip and then mess picked up your soul.
Speaker 2: There line you're on the air.
Speaker 1: Let's go ahead do news quikies on Fridays we do just the headlines.
Speaker 5: It's time for news quakies, world news, local news and news that just makes you say, what the Here's Corbyn, Gimbe and Lindsay with what's going on news quakies from the Big Man Morning Show.
Speaker 1: In ninety seven five.
Speaker 4: TSA won't allow hot sauce, especially when it's shaped like a grenade.
Speaker 1: Is it just mer or is that a duh?
Speaker 2: Exactly? Yeah, Now would they allow hot sauce if it wasn't shaped like a grenade, if it was under the fluid liquid amountain?
Speaker 1: Exactly yeah.
Speaker 2: Brett Michaels supports his daughter selling picks of her feet.
Speaker 1: Very supportive father.
Speaker 2: Yeh.
Speaker 1: But does he subscribe or does he buy hope? Not kid sales lemonade? You buy lemonade. So I don't know what the big deal is. Man who practiced ironsand palm kung fu for twenty years has three inch thick palms. Damn, I'll take what's something he's not doing for five hundred alex.
Speaker 2: Right. His woman does not want his hands on her. Keep those things away from me.
Speaker 4: Postal worker arrested for GUI after police chase during mail delivery shift.
Speaker 1: You would think they would have got him at one of the multiple pullovers to fill the mailbox.
Speaker 2: Yes, right, and talk about slowest police chase, Yes, I don't think those mail trucks get up that fast. A Buddhist temple robber arrested after quote invisibility chant didn't work.
Speaker 1: You can't see me now, they can't see me. We're looking right at you.
Speaker 2: Damn it, sir, I see you behind a bush.
Speaker 1: How do you test an invisibility chant?
Speaker 2: You got to ask somebody, I guess.
Speaker 1: Have you seen those people that do that prank on their kid where they take a picture before they're standing there, and then then take a picture, act like they take a picture there and show the picture to everybody and they're not The kid's not there, and the kids freaking out and they're calling for his knee. Oh my, it's the kid cries, he's scared.
Speaker 2: Oh god, yeah, traumatized. Hious, it's so evil.
Speaker 1: Data suggests using AI is more expensive than hiring people.
Speaker 2: Don't say small price, you gotta pay you up front.
Speaker 1: Does feel like it's happening awful fast?
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 4: Volunteer firefighter charged with setting three fires then helping extinguish them.
Speaker 2: And that's job security right here. Man.
Speaker 1: It's always gonna be fires, man if I have to set them, kind of like in Bullderham, and like I can use a randol.
Speaker 2: A man builds AI powered water gun turret to keep pigeons off his balcony when you have a violator of your property, like an animal like that, you go crazy.
Speaker 1: Squirrels, pigeons, You'll do whatever it takes. Yes, it is my kryptonite.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I will immediately go full insanity. And that's all I can think and focus about.
Speaker 2: Just earlier this week you talked about AI powered lacers, Yeah, to beat off mosquitoes.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Right, And now you got this guy beating off pigeons or whatever with AI. It's like, oh God, it's twice.
Speaker 1: Americans who get ebola will go to Europe for treatment, not us. Go now, get get your bowl of gasola.
Speaker 4: Here. Woman mixes her late dogs ashes into eyeliner tattoo inc.
Speaker 1: I was trying to figure out why this was so disgusting, because I too had the same reaction you did. Then I remembered a lot of people put ashes in tattoo ink.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess ashes or ashes? I think the.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The the ick part for me is it's your dog, not not like a human baby. Sure. Sure, daycare worker fired and arrested after hitting five kids between two and four with a metal stapler. Oh my gosh, Miss deeps right.
Speaker 1: Governor signs bill that will send people to jail. For smoking marijuana near college campuses, says the person who didn't go to college a DIRP.
Speaker 4: Milan must repair h bulmos testicles again due to handsy tourists.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've seen that before on like other statues you know of like busty women or whatever, and you can tell like where everybody goes and grabs it, you know, because it's all worn and that one spot.
Speaker 1: But why bull testicles, I think because it's just probably comedic how big it is. Because there is a in where Jim Morrison is buried.
Speaker 2: Uh huh there.
Speaker 1: I think it's Jim Morrison in France. That like, people will like grind just like women's sculpture, like with brass. Ones will have breast like there's worn on the breast party.
Speaker 2: But still bull testicles go to the statue of.
Speaker 1: David and grab his junk, right, But now you clearly have not seen the statue of David.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Different, completely different. That's probably why.
Speaker 2: One seems normal the other's beast reality come warm. Ontario officer demoted for three years after slapping officers but at a golf.
Speaker 1: Event, good game, yeah, demo, and then we're supposed to do That's what I thought officer arrested after allegedly pointing firearm at fellow cop over microwaving fish.
Speaker 2: Can you blame him? No, microwave fish smells disgusting.
Speaker 1: I told you to be fair. Anything microwaved at work stinks, yes, and no offense to you. But when I show up in the morning and you you're just finishing your breakfast and whatever you're leftover, yes, I'm always like it because it's just not what you're expecting to.
Speaker 2: Smell, right right, Like today it was like barbecue chicken. Yeah, is that what it was? Yeah? But come on, if I came in and like microwaved salmon, flags, no, you do not get this argument.
Speaker 1: I'm getting mad because you eat sardines all the time and it's so disgusting.
Speaker 2: Let's say listen, if I want my office to smell like that, it's not you.
Speaker 1: Your door open all the time, your smell, your smell permeates the building. You're just jealous, yeah, because I've always wanted to smell like sardines.
Speaker 4: Florida woman accepts deal in stolen Stanley cut breast milk case.
Speaker 1: Okay, h A, lots to unpacked there. I mean breast milk and milk is gross. Don't ever do it. It's gross.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know how much you got to squeeze to fill a Stanley cup? Yeah? Right? Hockey? Oh good lord, that's even bigger. College softball player eats lady bugs for good luck.
Speaker 1: I mean they say, seeing a lady bug's good luck?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Sure, so why not take it a step further? Because eating it wouldn't ne gate it, wouldn't it. See is one thing, but like now you're killing you're literally killing your good luck. No, chopping it and eating it. No, absolutely not. That's not what we do as humans. We see something that's good and we're like, oh I want to eat that.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, when it comes to food delicious, we're talking good luck superstitions.
Speaker 1: So if you find a four leaf clover, are you gonna eat it?
Speaker 2: For?
Speaker 1: You can now not have this argument with black eyed peas. You cannot.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And they say it's good luck if one lands on you, Okay, So.
Speaker 2: If it lands in your mouth again, are you supposed to eat it? I think you're killing your good luck at that right? The ladybugs are there, those weird little Russian beetle things? Oh god?
Speaker 4: And when a ladybug lands, all it's doing is reproducing. That's all it's doing. Every time a ladybug lands, it's reproducing. How because they reproduce on their own.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: So like if a ladybug lands on your arm, it automatically drops another ladybug on your arm.
Speaker 1: How do you know? I've never seen a baby ladybug, nor have I They've always been full size. Maybe there's so microscopic you can't see him. I'm just hold on ye. No, ladybugs will not reproduce on your arm. Ladybugs go through a very specific four stage life cycle. Egg larva pupa adult. Adult females almost always lay their eggs and clusters on the underside of leaves, usually next to a food source like afids. They need plant material and safe shelter environments for their babies to survive. So put that with your Bob Marley Yestat.
Speaker 2: Australian designer gets attention with underwear that has real taxidermied rats.
Speaker 1: Sewn into them. What that's a great headline.
Speaker 2: It's a lot, but you.
Speaker 1: John Travolta now owns a dozen berets because quote men can have fun too, Why not change it up? Oh can you see that photo of him when he was in he got some award in France, and I wasn't sure it was him. I thought it was somebody ordering an ipa. Keep in mind, he's seventy two. He's trying so much, Yes he is. It's fantastic, uncomfortably bad.
Speaker 4: He looks like John Travolta, Barbie, John Travolta.
Speaker 5: Ken Of all hats to choose though, Why a beret because he's bald?
Speaker 2: Okay again free that? Of all the hats to choose from? Why a beret? A kangle would be all right? Okay, Cowboy is fine, ball is fine, ball cap. There's lots of different A derby, a bowler, a pork pie, there's all kinds of hands to fry. Guess what? No, what is what is that? Pie? Hat? It up? And see you'll you'll you'll see it. When you see a picture, it'd be like, oh, yeah, that's what it's called. Okay.
Speaker 1: It sounds like in a food ie Oh, this looks like somebody who's trying to sell me weed at a festival. Right, it's not. It's it's a shorter willy Wonka hat. Think of Heisenberg from breaking back. Yes, yeah, yeah. His character wore Yeah, your grandpa at the beach made of wicker. Yeah, barbershop quartette very similar. Yes, yeah, beret. Somebody was like either he was like, no, this is a good idea. I'm gonna start something like I didn't do this thing with my wife when we toast, instead of toasting, I go around her cup. Okay, she can't stand it, and she's like, stop doing it. So all vacation with all of her family, I did it constantly. They all started doing it. People at the resort started doing it, and she's like, damn it, this is not You're not making this a thing. And I was like, dele it.
Speaker 2: But think of it.
Speaker 1: With the beret. He was probably like, I'm gonna make this a thing. I'm gonna start it. No, no, no, I will never wear a beret. Oh no, I can sape.
Speaker 4: Maybe he felt like he was too tall for other hats, like hats with height on them again, and then he thought yeah, and then he was like, I'm too old for a baseball cap.
Speaker 1: I don't know, he's too old. That's the end of the sins. He's six too.
Speaker 2: By the way, he's a big guy. How much gay or can I look, uh huh.
Speaker 1: Drive a convertible Amiata, Yeah, he probably does, or BMW Mini with his little tiny drive. He flies his jets around.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Woman said her dog grabbed her truck steering wheel and caused crash that killed in eighty two year old woman.
Speaker 1: All I could think about when I saw this headline was my fit. One of my favorite skits from Saturday Night Live Tunes is the driving Cat. All I could think about? What else we got here? We've got uh.
Speaker 2: Florida man arrested after trying to sell stolen radiological device on Facebook marketplace. They kind of catch you on that sort of thing. Everything.
Speaker 1: Somebody's gonna say something. That whole see something, say something campaign kind of worked. Surgeon who bought genital mutilation videos and froze off his own leg loses license. Oh god, rightfully. So yeah, bought the mutilation videos and froze off his own legs. That is commitment for real.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: We want to give away some tickets. We'll do that in a little bit. See stained see there, Hohoba, stink and hinder. Friday, October sixteenth, we qualified someone for cem ALL twenty sixteen. That was David Alvarez Alvarez of Kowita. He heard the que You can get qualified too. Every concert Chmode is a part of including VIP Week in Rockahoma tickets. It's all brought to you by Miller Lte every hour Another chance coming up very soon. We're gonna take a break and we'll be back. If you're listening to The Big Man Mornings Show, Morning Lindsay.
Speaker 4: Good morning Gorbyn. We as America is turning two hundred and fifty and we're celebrating with two hundred and fifty thousand dollars in cash. So listen for your chance to win twenty five hundred of it so you can take the ultimate American getaway, visit the state city's landmarks and national parks and that make our country amazing. When your shared, just listen for the keyword, then enter it online at kmod dot com. Be listening at about eight o'clock this morning, then again at eleven, two and five o'clock today.
Speaker 1: Good Luck, Good.
Speaker 2: Morning, gim Pie, Well, good morning Corbyn. Rock Wilaholm is going to be here before you know it. Libor Day Weekend Prior USA Gods, Mac Bopa, Roach Slayer, ICP, the buttload of bands all weekend long. You watch full lineup, you want your link for tickets, I'll just sit up the website that Rockslahoma kmod dot com.
Speaker 1: Another hour, another qualifier for CMOL twenty twenty six for Miller Lite. Somebody's gonna win tickets to every concert. KMOD is a part of including VIP weekend Rockklahoma tickets. But you got to listen for that queue to get qualified. We just qualified another person and that person.
Speaker 2: Was that me, Carl Bird. Carl Bird of Broken Row.
Speaker 1: Congratulations Carl. Another chance coming up in the eight o'clock hour, so be listening for that. All right, So you didn't hear this earlier, so we're going to redo it because we had a computer problem. But and I don't I'm not trying to like give this guy any credit. But a man charged with assaulting five women on a college campus in under an hour efficient, right? That feels crazy?
Speaker 2: Right? Yeah? Yeah? But was it punching in the face assault or was it a spittingal face assault because both of them are considered salt. Hell Walter in middle school assaulted me by shoving my face nearest button, farting on it.
Speaker 1: Pink guy, So the gentleman sexually assaulted two women and then attempted to sexually assault a third and physically assaulted two others on Wednesday last week and into so. It was in the overnight hour.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Four of the victims are students at UCLA. An official stated that the man was not a student and did not have permission to be on campus. He was described as a homeless person by some campus police officers.
Speaker 2: They took him into custody and.
Speaker 1: He had zip ties, duct tape, and paracord in his possession.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yes, but if he's homeless, that doesn't feel like a giant revealing thing.
Speaker 2: What would a hobo need with zip ties and paracord.
Speaker 1: You're a hobo. You don't know when you're gonna need to pot tie your shelter together.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Pir Acord is very useful.
Speaker 2: M Okay, okay, I'll give you that.
Speaker 1: I agree that if those were the only three things he had, that did be suspicious. But I'm competent. I have those things in my house, and if I got in trouble for assault or something, they went through my house and said, hey, he had duct tape and zip ties and paracord. That would sound us true. I'm not defending the guy. I'm just saying I'm sure that just because those three things were in his shopping cart doesn't mean he was getting ready to kidnap because they didn't name any the other things he had. True, but none of the other things probably would be related to sexual assault. They definitely don't charge up the story. That's true, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: If they found his used up egg crate that he uses for a mattress, I mean, I guess that could be tied to it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, those are the items you would have if you were going on naked and afraid.
Speaker 1: Yes, but people that are homeless typically are trying to survive in the whatever. Tying to a branch, right, Yeah, not a wild take, it's not. But given the charges yet definitely sounds worrying. It doesn't make him look any better at all. The assaults happened around eleven thirty at night on the main walkway. A woman report being approached from behind and having her cell phone stolen. Minutes later, the man allegedly followed two women into their secure dorm building, sexually assaulting one and physically assaulting the other before fleeing. Officials say he then entered a different dorm tried to kidnap another woman in a hallway, but she escaped. Just after midnight. He is accused of sexually assaulting a fifth woman in her dorm hallway until a resident intervened, prompting him to flee. He was found near a campus parking structure identified by witnesses. Sheriff's offices charged in one count of attempt at kidnapping to commit a forcible rape, three counts of assault with intent to commit a forcible rape during a first degree burglary, and two counts of assault likely to produce great bodily injury. If he is convicted, he could face up two five years ten thirty two years to life in prison and lifetime sexual offender registration.
Speaker 2: Okay, good, good, Thirty two years is a good, good, long sentence.
Speaker 1: Yeah, paroled in probably five not necessarily thirty two half would be parole, right, So sixteen I'm trying to decide to what he's done is absolutely horrible. Yes, And if I was the victim or associated with the victim, I would say, yes, life in prison. But you can't just put everybody in prison for life or for multiple decades for every crime right, right, right, right, right. It's not financially sustainable.
Speaker 2: Right, So is thirty two years acceptable for you as a victim or a friend of the victim.
Speaker 1: Again, if you're the victim or a friend of the victim, you want them to get life, right, But that's not sustainable exactly. So it's like saying I would do it for a million dollars.
Speaker 2: Right, right, So what I'm saying is, if you were the victim, if you were the family member of one of these gals, would you accept thirty two I know you want life, but you can't have life. Would you accept thirty two years? Yes? I would too, Yeah, I would too, because that's a good long time. I mean, my trauma's never gonna go away, no matter, no matter what exactly if I was, if I was the victim or a family member of the victim, it wouldn't. It would not go away at all, whatsoever. You're constantly watching your back. But I'd be happy knowing at least this perv is off the streets for thirty two years.
Speaker 1: Right, sixteen min them right, Depending on how old he is, he could die in prison.
Speaker 2: Right. It didn't say how old he was. I think it said he was thirty. Okay, so if he was thirty, he'd be sixty two when he gets out. Good lord, you're already homeless as it is, right at thirty years old. Now you go to prison for thirty two years. You kind of got a home there, maybe made some friends, you know, you have made friends. Yeah, And then and at sixty two you're back out on the streets because you didn't have a home before, yeah, or one of home or what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you definitely maybe disconnected, really disconnected now And what are you gonna do. You're gonna get a job exactly. No, You're gonna have to commit a crime or get money illegally, and then you're going to recommit and go back to prison.
Speaker 2: And there's a good chance, slight chance, that he may straighten up, but it's still going to be starting over. Let's just say he does straighten up, doesn't commit again, doesn't go back in. Let's good. That's a long, hard road.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he pled not guilty, of course, and his bail is set at two point three million dollars.
Speaker 2: That's two hundred and thirty thousand dollars. If somebody wanted to bond him.
Speaker 1: Out right, he ain't getting out.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, because I'm imagining him homeless. I mean, maybe he does have family.
Speaker 1: It'd be funny if there are homeless people that just have millions, right right, They just know that the money brings problems, right, Not that this guy's that because he created his own problems, but well, of course, just an insane story, right and insane. It feels like a pretty intense What he did was horrible, right, yeah, for sure, But it just feels like they swooped like massive point we hear, we do. We do stories of some heinous things that happen to people and they get five years, right right, And that's where my head is is why is this guy who's all either the others need to be thirty two to life or this one needs to be five because it feels all over the place.
Speaker 4: Do you think maybe because of the fact that he was homeless as well, like ugh, I'm gonna get him off the street too.
Speaker 1: Maybe also maybe because his name was Ulia Mulwana Akadudosi. Okay, I'm just saying, who knows why? It just feels like there's not a consistency. Does this guy deserve thirty two years? Probably?
Speaker 2: Right? If he did it?
Speaker 1: Does the guy who punched his girlfriend's baby in the face until it was dead. Does he deserve five years? No, No, he deserves the death penalty.
Speaker 2: Well, to be fair, it was only one baby compared to five women. Both, though mentally are hated. Like all your massive menacing I mentality, I do not disagree at all whatsoever.
Speaker 1: That's and that's where my thought process is. Both are extremely horrible. But why is the guy to punch it? Listen, to assault a woman, try to rape or try to kid him her obviously horrible. Yeah, but to punch a baby feels pretty close. Yeah, but he he murdered the baby, right yeah, Okay, I don't remember the exact story. I'm just using a wild reference. Sure, yeah, similar to stories we've talked about before to point out that we've read stories where people do something horrible to a child and only get five years, right, yeah, And I think that is like maybe we need to come up with like Schedule one.
Speaker 2: Crimes like we do with drugs. I think the difference here is the amount of women assaulted. Again, if the guy punched five babies in the face until they're dead, you know, then he probably would get thirty two to life as the end of this guy, he sexually assaults five women. If you'd only done just one, then it had been much lesser sentence. He probably would have only gotten five years. And I think, as both of them are extremely heinous, it's the amount as to which is the difference.
Speaker 1: God, you may be right.
Speaker 2: It's terrible, purble, terrible. Don't punch babies, don't be raping bitches.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah no sorry. Unhoused, not homeless, yeah, hobo homeless, not unhoused. Somebody texted, but this is California. They see sentence seemed different. Wait, I thought we thought they were light in California, right, So which one is it? Which argument are we going with?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: The thing about life in prison is they say life term, but is only a forty year term?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't think I know anybody wh's ever been in life? Me neither. Whew. Keep in mind I said I don't think, I may, I may.
Speaker 1: Hey, don't never say never mad, don't get give up on yourself. Just quick Google search says that it is not that simple. The claim that life sentence is only forty years is not accurate as a blanket rule life without parole means exactly what it says. The person stays in prison until they die with no possibility of release. The only path to release is clemency.
Speaker 2: I always thought it was seventy years, not forty, right, because the average lifespan is a humans about seventy years, and if you make it past seventy years, you're like, woh okay. But apparently apparently that's changed since the mid nineties.
Speaker 1: The other one is life with possibility of parole. This is where people get confused. Life with parole means the person must serve a minimum of years typically fifteen to thirty depending on where they crime occurred, before they're eligible for parole, and eligibility does not guarantee release.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: This means you may get it.
Speaker 1: The average time served by p given life sentences increased from twenty one to twenty nine years in the nineties. Real world average has been around twenty five to thirty years, not forty. Some states where paroligibility for certain life sentences kicks in after twenty five to forty years, depending on the state the crime and where the offense was committed. A life sentence can mean anything from parolegibility after ten to spend in the rest of your natural life behind bars.
Speaker 2: So with all that being said, the depends on where it happened at. I'm interested to see what is what does life in prison mean in California?
Speaker 1: Right, because that's where this happened at. The UCLA campus is where this guy did it. Life sentences are even more nuanced in California.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, a life sentence is an indeterminate prison term that ranges from yeah, minimum of years up to the remainders dependent natural life. Here we go, here's what it is in California. It's not forty in California. Yeah, fifteen years to twenty five.
Speaker 1: It sounds like much like anything in the legal system, it's not a hard and fast rule. Yeah, there's a massive amount of exceptions to everything, not just for family law right when we talk about with Hinsley, but even criminal law. There are nuances that make it completely different.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think we just needed let's go just go to a like a you did a level one crime, right, so you level one crime, maybe a fine.
Speaker 2: Okay, I like where you're at because they have Schedule one drugs. Yeah, as like the hardest of the hard, right, and then like schedule four is like, you know, aspirin or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So that's always been confusing to me.
Speaker 2: I'm always thought level one bottom of the barrel, level four five, that's top. So I like where you're at on this one. So if you did a level one offense nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so let's go. Let's use this analogy historically, right, marijuana, maybe it was a level three crime, right, and then as time progressed, you're like, you know what, this is a low of crime. Make this a level five crime. That makes sense, and we can move crimes along rather than they just there's some obvious ones that would be like murder would be pretty intense, and maybe we use better words like extreme. You've been charged with an extreme crime?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, like crimes, moderate crimes, organic crimes, no whole crane crimes, right, all natural crimes, right, all natural gluten free crimes. All Right, We got to take a break. We'll be back. You're listening to the Big Mad Morning Show. But it says here that the USDA races to contain parasitic fly before spread. The US Department of Agriculture is racing to contain a parasitic fly that can affect livestock, wildlife, pets, and in rare cases humans. Officials confirmed the new world screw worm fly was found in a cap in Texas. We talked about that earlier this week, about fifty miles from the Mexican border, and it marks the first confirmed case in Texas since nineteen sixty six. Secretary of Agriculture Brook Rawlins said response teams are already on the ground and a twelve mile quarantine zone has been established around the detection site. What else we got here? House approves Ukraine aid package. The House of Representatives has approved a new military aid package for Ukraine in defiance of President Trump's foreign policy. Yesterday, eighteen Republicans joined with the Democrats in passing the measure on a two twenty six to one ninety five vote. The bill would give one point three billion dollars in assistance for Ukraine, now fighting a Russian invasion for more than four years, while the statement of support for Kiev. The bill faces an uphill battle to make it to President Trump's desk. Acting CDC director defends response to Abola outbreak. The acting CDC director J. Basha Raiga or something like that, is defending the Trump administration's ebola response, saying the new travel restrictions are based on stronger science than the measures used during the COVID plandemic. Writing in the Wall Street Journal, this dude whose last name I cannot pronounce, said the administration's top priority is preventing ebola from being imported into the United States. The restrictions bar injury for non US passport holders who recently traveled to the Congo, Uganda or South Sudan, although some infectious disease experts argue border closures are not an effective way to stop outbreaks. And then, lastly, here for Bixby residents or people that just want to go go down South, Bixby opens a new splash pad in sports courts. Bixby's Bentley Park, usually known for baseball and softball fields, now has a new and improved splash pad in sports courts. It's part of two project projects that the city says are highly requested. Now Across from the splash pad, they have other fun activities like sand volleyball and pickle ball and of course cornhole of course, cornhole, of course course. The official grand opening for the park and courts actually happens today from five point thirty in the evening of seven thirty. The city says they'll have a phone zone for kids and food trucks as well.
Speaker 1: They've been showing the Cornhole Championships on ESPN. Yeah Killer, Oh my gosh, these guys they did the soap bar. Do you know what the soap bar is?
Speaker 2: I have no idea, I know what a bar of soap is.
Speaker 1: There are all these tricks they do. It was It's impressive.
Speaker 2: Who would have thought, man, your Fourth of July games become something professional?
Speaker 1: Right to qualify someone first? See them all twenty twenty six thanks to Miller Lighte and the chances coming up very soon. Be listening for that queue. Good morning Lindsay, Good morning Corbin.
Speaker 4: If you're ever seeing a show inside the Cove at River Spirit Casino and you're feeling like, man, it's a little warm in here, it's all right. We got the chillist seats in the house, the silver seats inside the Cove at River Spirit Casino from Corps Light four front row seats to every concert and show all year long. So if you're listening to us on the free iHeartRadio app, all you gotta do is hit up that contest have and you can see shows like Candlebox on July eleventh from the front row. Sign up there, Good luck.
Speaker 2: Good morning, gimbe well, Good morning Urban. In exactly three weeks from today, Rock the River will be going down as Sparrowhawk Campgrounds in Talaquah. It's a weekend of awesomeess. Loud Music Saving Able will be headlining, and we've got all kinds of other bands out the here as well. We're floating, we're camping, we're partying, and I want you to join me. Get all your details Facebook dot com, slash Rock the River. That's r a wuk time for Tatoe of Time Trivia.
Speaker 1: This is where we shock each other if we get questions wrong to the ones we wrote, which sounds like we're pulling a fast one on you, but.
Speaker 2: Don't think that that happens. We're stupid.
Speaker 1: I went last last week, So the first person going is myself.
Speaker 2: So Lindsay you can be the shocker, being as I got my little hand in this bowl already.
Speaker 1: And so GIMPI is going to ask the questions and Lindsay's gonna do the shocking. And so we're ready for question one. Question number one Corbyn, Let's see what we got here? What we got here before HBO's the Pit? What television drama was Noah? Actor Noah why Lawn? In nineteen ninety four, he was on er final answer before HBO is the Pit? What television drama was actor Noel.
Speaker 2: Wiley Wile Wiley Wiley Wiley on in nineteen ninety four, you said yard as a r Good job, thanks.
Speaker 1: Lindseye.
Speaker 2: Was that hers.
Speaker 1: Mine?
Speaker 4: Probably?
Speaker 2: All right, here's one for you, Corbyn.
Speaker 6: If you were to make, Oh Jesus Christ, if you were to make toad in the hole, what known British meal would.
Speaker 2: You be cooking?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 4: This is probably his question.
Speaker 2: If you were to make if you were to make toad in the hole, what known British meal would you be cooking?
Speaker 1: I think I think this is toast with egg in the middle. I think.
Speaker 2: Just like we called it.
Speaker 1: We called it just a pope egg. Okay, it's what we called it growing up. But it's also called something like American like egg basket or something like that. But I'm going I'm going bread toast, egg in the middle, finance.
Speaker 2: Okay, if you were to make toad in the hole, what British meal. Would you be baking? You said egg toast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's bread with an egg in the middle, toasted.
Speaker 2: Clearly it's not right based on your response, Yeah, the answer is sausage baked in batter.
Speaker 1: You mean you mean a sausage roll.
Speaker 2: Yeah, basically microphone basically. Yeah, I've never heard of that toad in the hole.
Speaker 1: Yeah I haven't either either.
Speaker 2: Sounds delicious whenever you're ready, yeah, yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, she's just leading me hang for suspense. Man, all right, last one, wait.
Speaker 4: Eggs and the I thought that was bread.
Speaker 1: A bird in the basket. In the basket was what you were talking about. That's what they call it here. Okay, that's what But that doesn't mean they call it there everywhere?
Speaker 2: How do they get towed from sausage because it's meaning Yeah, I don't know, huh.
Speaker 1: I I had to go look up a term from one of my news quickies because it said that the doctor uh slacked.
Speaker 2: Off and I was like, huh slacked off? That means he ain't doing that.
Speaker 1: It means you're not licensed anymore. You lose your licenses. So British terms, you know, huh, Okay, I mean you go out and hang out with a fag in your mouth.
Speaker 2: So sounds like all right. Last Winter Gorman, which Takira unleashed a culinary riddle rapped and crunchy mystery called the crunch Wrap Supreme that keeps fans guessing and munching.
Speaker 1: It's so easy Taco Bell. Final answer, Yeah, yummy to yum yum.
Speaker 2: Whitch to Kira unleasht a culinary riddle wrapped in crunchy mystery called the crunch Wrap Supreme that keeps the fans guessing. You said taco bell yum yum, yum, yum yum. It is taco Bell yum yum.
Speaker 4: Isn't that like your favorite item there from there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's fantastic.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: So now we're going to see who's going to go next. Hope I don't pull my name again. I hate to go get Lindsay is next. So give people do the shocking and I will do the question asking. As we're getting set, here is question one. Who is leader of the Mysterious Ink Gang?
Speaker 4: Ink?
Speaker 1: Who is the leader of the Mysterious Ink Gang? Or let me let me fix this, who is the leader of the Mysterious Incorporated Gang? Yeah, not like tattoos who is the leader of the Mystery Incorporated Gang.
Speaker 4: Mystery sounds like Scooby Doo.
Speaker 1: To me.
Speaker 4: That's because mysterious or mystery bus. I believe that was what Scooby doo. And then we're drove in.
Speaker 2: And there and I that was not a.
Speaker 4: Cartoon that I grew up watching.
Speaker 1: And you had.
Speaker 4: Shaggy that's and Scooby Doo, Thelma. But what was the mhm the guy that wore the uh, the sweater?
Speaker 2: And what did did he wear?
Speaker 1: Like an afghan or a scarf?
Speaker 2: Like an old lady?
Speaker 1: You're talking about an ascot?
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 2: It's so cold here. Well, that means borrow your afghan'd be awesome.
Speaker 1: He's afghan.
Speaker 2: Saw right?
Speaker 1: Oh, what's his name?
Speaker 4: Todd?
Speaker 1: Looks like a todd.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 4: And I don't even know if I'm correct if this is a Scooby Doo deal. So I'm gonna go with I'm just gonna say Scooby Doo. Finally, answer.
Speaker 1: Fred. By the way, Fred, who is the leader of the Mystery Incorporated Gang?
Speaker 2: You said.
Speaker 1: Scooby Doo. The correct answer is Fred Fred Jones.
Speaker 2: I didn't know his last name until.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't know his last name either. I gotta be honest, I thought it was something I didn't connect when I read the answer, because I could see it that it was Scooby Doo.
Speaker 2: But it's not Todd. It's not.
Speaker 4: It just looked like a Todd.
Speaker 1: Yes, Scott Awesome. What what NBA team did shooting guard Alex Caruso play for from twenty twenty one to twenty twenty four before coming a member of.
Speaker 2: The thunder Ooh, Grisha good.
Speaker 1: What NBA team did shooting guard Alex Caruso play for from twenty twenty one to twenty twenty four before becoming a member of the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Speaker 4: I think it was the Chicago Bulls. I think he was I want to say that when he came.
Speaker 1: Oh, was he drafted to the.
Speaker 4: I think he was drafted to the Was he drafted to the Nuggets and then treated to the Bulls? Or was he drafted to the Bulls and then I'm gonna Chicago Bulls? Final answer?
Speaker 1: This is your question.
Speaker 4: I think it was.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: What NBA team did shooting guard Alex Crusoe play for from twenty twenty one to twenty twenty four before becoming a member of the Oklahoma City Thunder. You said the Chicago Bulls. Final answer, and the correct answer is the Chicago Bulls. Now he was drafted by the Lakers. Oh, he played for the Oklahoma City Blue then he played for the Lakers. Uh, and then the South Bay Lakers, then the Chicago Bulls, then the Thunder. So uh, that's a question.
Speaker 2: Two.
Speaker 1: There's the last one.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: This one says which Animated Studio originally produced Scooby Doo. Oh geez, which Animated Studio originally produced Scooby Doo.
Speaker 2: Why are you looking at me? Ah ah ah like is it like ACME or ME?
Speaker 7: I don't think so thought like Cartoon Network and like NBC, I have no idea Animated Studio, I yay yea ya yayh.
Speaker 2: NBC.
Speaker 4: Final answer.
Speaker 1: Which Animated Studio originally produced Scooby Doo? You said ABC, Oh yeah no, but don't want to get that wrong. The correct answer is Hannah Barbara the cartoon Yeah yeah, all right, we got to take a break and come back. It'll be Gimpy's turn More of a Big Man Morning Show is NET When we're in the third part of Taser Time Trivia and it is Gimpy's turn and I'll do the shocking if it's necessary, And Lindsay's ready with question one?
Speaker 4: Which series features the gang as young children solving mysteries?
Speaker 1: I hope you get this one.
Speaker 2: Oh, we know it's Scooby Doo, But which which one is it?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: I mean it's not Young Scooby Doo, Scooby Do Adventures.
Speaker 1: I mean, aren't they young and all of it? No, not necessarily because they're not adults.
Speaker 2: They're young adults. I would say say, that's not an adult.
Speaker 1: They're they're not adults.
Speaker 2: Google it up real quick, and I won't look because I don't want you know me. But I want to just google how old was the Scooby characters in the original series? Okay, because I'm curious, because I want to say they were, like, you know, eighteen, eighteen, nineteen, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: They weren't, you know, maybe sixteen. They weren't legal to drink alcohol and they're driving too, that's true.
Speaker 4: Which series features the gang as young children mystery?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say Scooby Doo Adventures. Final answers because I don't know.
Speaker 4: Okay, the correct answer is a pup named Scooby Doo.
Speaker 2: Do damn man, that's right.
Speaker 1: So in the original nineteen sixty nine series Scooby Doo, Where Are You, the gang's age rage was from fifteen to seventeen years old. According to the creators, Fred and Shaggy were both seventeen, Daphne is sixteen and Velma is fifteen. You do, god, creeper, Are we just surrounded by pedophilia?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yes, the entire time. I hurt my ear. Yeah, good lord hasn't fantasized about Daphne or or Velma? Everybody has wow that yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Or Velma?
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, Velma was the hot one.
Speaker 1: Daphne, Yeah, which one?
Speaker 4: Velma was one with the glasses?
Speaker 2: Yeah, always said jinkies, jankies? What year? Question two?
Speaker 6: And what year?
Speaker 1: Daphne was the hard one one?
Speaker 4: Right? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you had the legs. God damn, she's fifteen.
Speaker 1: All right, now get off your screen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't say that anymore.
Speaker 4: In what year did Scooby Doo first appear in a live action film?
Speaker 2: Oh, fun, Scooby Doo. That was with Matthew Lillard, which he is pretty much known as Shaggy.
Speaker 1: Now, like that's all yeah, you know he didn't have to act.
Speaker 2: No, he didn't. He didn't and that was two thousand and two.
Speaker 1: Final answer, Calee, Yeah, what year did Scooby Doo first appear in a live action film? He said two thousand and two. Yes, that is correct, all right.
Speaker 4: Question number three, if this is about Scooby Doo, then.
Speaker 2: You all need to answer some questions.
Speaker 1: You just did it chance, I know?
Speaker 2: Right here, here we go.
Speaker 1: Question three?
Speaker 4: Which beer brand features a red star in its logo?
Speaker 2: Well, it's not red stripe because that's red stripe. Le bat has a maple leaf because it's Canadian. Ah, don't you know red star? Do sekis? It's not takanti?
Speaker 1: Where is it?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 2: What beer brand has a red star and its logo? Uh?
Speaker 1: I can like, I can taste it.
Speaker 2: No tastes like beer. I can see it, but it's just like I just see colors. I don't see words. It's not helping me any. Dosaki's final answer shot me.
Speaker 4: Which beer brand features a red star and its logo?
Speaker 2: Said?
Speaker 4: Dosaki, you know it, don't you?
Speaker 1: Correct answer is, yes, it is.
Speaker 2: It's like skunk. It tas like skunk. It does it's I think it's got a skunky taste to it. Compared to some it does smell.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't disagree with that. You shuck me, it does, it does stink. I don't disagree that I can pound some Heinekens and then the next day you're like, god, yeah, I haven't had Heineken in a long time, although I was no, I've had plenty of I was at a where was I I think it was in Fort Smith, Arkansas, on the way to the Steel Horse rally, and we stopped at this gas station to use the bathroom. That they didn't have a bathroom, so I had to go back behind the store to use the bathroom. But regardless, they had the pony cakes in there of heine and it was like twenty bucks. I was like, oh, that's a hell of a deal. I would have I would have picked one, but I didn't feel like I always joked that Heineken is bougie rolling rock.
Speaker 4: Yes, I can't do rolling rock though, because it will well I haven't drank beer in a while, but it would leave me with massive headache, even one rolling.
Speaker 1: Rock because you can hammer them.
Speaker 2: All.
Speaker 1: Right, we got to take a break be listening for that Q to get qualified for see them all twenty twenty six. Good morning Lindsay, Good morning Corbyn.
Speaker 4: Happy thirty first birthday to porn star Piper Perry. See Piper get piped and hits like two Vipers versus Piper Alubed three and reform your rump. She's been nominated for more than two dozen awards, including but Cake Badass of the Year.
Speaker 2: Good morning Gimpie, Good morning Corbin. Hey, don't forget to get your tickets for Rock of the River. It's going down three weeks from today, down to taro Quass, Sparrow Hot Campgrounds, Saving Able and a buttload of other bands. That's Facebook dot com, Slash the River, w excuse me, r a wuk.
Speaker 1: All right, be listening for that qu to get qualified for cem Al twenty twenty six. It is gonna play here soon. It is time for Will and Nilly. This is where we turn the show over. You guys can talk about anything you want, bring up something new, go back to something. I just saw something in the news that I was like, Okay, Ccario three is gonna be made. It sounds like gonna be. Josh Brolin and Emily Blunt and Beniciel del Toro will rejoin and do another one. I have not seen the second one. Now, if you haven't seen Ccario, this movie is absolutely fantastic. Taylor Sheridan wrote it. It came out in two thousand sixteen, twenty fifteen, if I'm not mistaken, and Emily Blunt plays a local police force FBI, I forget something like that, and she's asked to join and the along with Josh Brolin and Benicio do Toro, who are undercover CIA ops group to deal with the drug problem along the border, and they're kind of like an unspoken group and they're kind of bad news, but they get stuff done. And Emily Blunt, who's this badass female comp joins and it's a pretty high intense the whole time from beginning to end of what's going on, and as the movie unfolds, Emily Blunt starting to realize this is not something main on the up and up. And in the very end you find out what the up and up problem is. And I can spoil it for you if you'd like in a minute, but there's a great scene. Well, Benicio de Toro goes to the drug families, the leader of the drug cartel, and he he's they're eating dinner as a family outside and he just casually walks up and sits down at the table like he had killed all the security guards. And he's a guy knows he's there to kill him, and he's like, you're making it. You don't know what you're doing. And his whole family sitting there, and he just starts killing his family members right in front of him because he's not scared of this drug cartel guy.
Speaker 2: There's a second one up there.
Speaker 1: There's a second one out there too, again that I have not seen. Some people say it's not as good. It's Day of the Saldado and that one that Taylor Sheridan wrote. That one as well. It came out in twenty eighteen. Beniciel del Toro, Josh Brolin, Isabella never said yah, but it's it's such an intense, like heart racing the whole time.
Speaker 2: That the first one's on Disney Plus. I'll watch that, but this one here if I want to watch it, the second one prime video for four dollars, I'll save my money.
Speaker 4: Emily Blunt, she was the one that was in a quiet place.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, yeah, yes, and she's about to be in the Spielberg movie. Yes, sounds good too. Yeah, will and Nelly. Anything you want to talk about, bring up something new, go back to something Willie Nelly. If you could travel anywhere out of the country, where would you go? Scotland and Ireland are absolutely amazing. Could live in the Isle of Sky in Scotland. What do you think, Lindsay, If you could travel anywhere out out of the country, where would you go.
Speaker 4: I've always wanted to check out Grease and I've always wanted to also see.
Speaker 2: Fiji, Gimpie Ireland. Ireland has been on my radar for a long time. Either that or Sicily. Oh that would be my other choice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Italy is not a horrible choice. On Japan, Okay, I'd like to go to Japan. Portugal looks amazing. Spain feels like a nice place to go to.
Speaker 2: Would you run with kabooz uh Yes, for a little bit, until I duck into an alleyway where they can give me.
Speaker 1: First I'm first out right, I'm Appalachian trailing it. I just need to do it for a second.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you just need a light jog on the trail.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, matter of fact, where is the start? I'm going to be a mile down and then just get off of the track immediately, so just so I can say.
Speaker 2: I did it. I'm not trying to get the word biable.
Speaker 1: No, no no, Nor is that a movie I'm want to watch right willing Nelly. Anything you want to talk about, bring up something new?
Speaker 2: This is uh, where's the Where was.
Speaker 1: The worst porta potty that you've ever used? Lindsay, where's the worst porta potty that you have ever used?
Speaker 4: At an outdoor festival in Chicago?
Speaker 1: I didn't use it.
Speaker 4: It was that bad. Someone there was only like three or four set up, and someone got sick in there, opened the door and turned right around, and I thought, I can hold it.
Speaker 1: Women, I think will pass on a porta potty more often than a guy will.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I mean we don't have to sit down or hover or have her exactly.
Speaker 1: Yea, yeah, what about you, Gimpie?
Speaker 2: Oh you know, I know Rockaholma's really good about keeping them playing right. They got at your service out there, really cleaning them out. But there are times that I've used one in Oklahoma before it got cleaned out, and it was pretty rough. So I'm gonna go with Rockahoma just because I can't think of any other ones.
Speaker 1: I went to a lollapalooza at a state park in Iowa with my brother. It was one where Fishbones and Alison Chains was playing, and I distinctly remember going nope h and we went behind the porta potties and peep behind them because they were along the perimeter right as always a little behind them, and did it.
Speaker 2: And I think people are sexing those things.
Speaker 4: Some do.
Speaker 1: Willie nilly. It's National Donut Day. What's y'all's go to and what's y'all's drink to wash it down with?
Speaker 4: Huh?
Speaker 1: I don't that's the food item. I don't think about what am I drinking with it? But what's your what's the answer to yours donut? And what you wash it down with?
Speaker 4: Lindsay, I think a cold glass of milk goes good with donuts, but anymore.
Speaker 1: I probably a cold coffee. A cold coffee, yeah, like an iced.
Speaker 4: Coffee, probably from Duncan, Okay.
Speaker 2: And I like.
Speaker 4: If they're out of the custard fills, then I'm going with a jelly donut.
Speaker 2: Gim Be Blueberry is my go to donut, mostly from daylight, but I if I go to Krispy Kreme, it's going to be glazed all every day and to wash it down with a cold glass of milk or sometimes dip it into coffee and a little dunked in the coffee hot copy, not cold coffe because the cold as coffy is weird.
Speaker 1: I don't have like a go to donut. Oh yeah, it depends on where I'm at. Dunkin Donuts I have. My choice is a little different than if I go to Daylight Donuts and not every Daylight Donut, I get the same thing. Uh, some of my tops are Dunkin Donuts sour cream donut, so good Daylight. I'll do the bow tie, but chocolate on top. Okay, bow tie for the it's just a tie. It looks like a pretzel kind of but it's a donut glazed. Okay, but they'll do chocolate over the top.
Speaker 2: That's pretty good.
Speaker 1: Pine Cone, it is a pretty great donut from Daylight. It's a cinnamon thing, but they kind of slice it so when it fries, it opens up. It's like looks like a pine cone. Know your donuts. You don't know me?
Speaker 2: Did you know who you're talking to right now?
Speaker 1: So I might need some explanation. Willy Nilly quote heaven needs a phone line in quote because I have a quote prayer list in quote and Gimpie's at the top of it.
Speaker 2: Lindsay's song your movie. And I have no idea because I haven't done anything like that. So that's why I'm just at the top of it.
Speaker 1: I guess, Okay, oh yeah, that is your song?
Speaker 2: Ye? Your song?
Speaker 1: Have you uploaded it to Spotify or Apple Music or iHeart Music?
Speaker 2: I have not, I do.
Speaker 4: I there's a country artist, a new artist in Texas. She is not currently signed to a label. She is just getting her feet wet in the music business.
Speaker 1: She heard my song and where.
Speaker 4: She on my Facebook page? I did put it out there.
Speaker 1: How did she find you?
Speaker 4: Yes, because her mom is as a friend of my aunts apparently, and she reached out to me and she said, I would like to.
Speaker 1: Record your song.
Speaker 4: And so she sang it and she plays the guitar and she plays piano, and she sent me a bit of it and I loved it. I thought she did a very fantastic job with it. So I'm we're figuring things out. So yeah, we're going we're taking it slow. And she's like, hey, but if another artist you know that is on a label wants to use it.
Speaker 1: I totally understand, but or just are you gonna sign it like an arrangement?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Possibly, Well it's your what's your idea of an arrangement? Just give me royalties off of off of it or you just just sell it out right or what?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: See, I'm not sure yet.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm kind of taking it slow.
Speaker 2: Like I want to hear.
Speaker 4: Her offer. I guess offer possibly Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Why not just put the AI one on and let it start getting attention?
Speaker 4: Well, because I'd rather it not be AI in that world, and I would rather have musicians play.
Speaker 1: It, you know what I mean. I don't so I'm going to say this not towards you, but towards everybody that does this. I don't know if you're in a position to be a purist.
Speaker 4: Right, I mean, I would rather be done on an actual guitar, and you know what I mean, Like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I heard you say that. I'm saying, I don't know if you if you're somebody trying to get a song out there for the world to hear and maybe get it sung that way, should be a purist. You should do whatever it takes to get the attention it needs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but there's lots of like one one program, for example, doesn't want to put an AI song out there, so.
Speaker 1: Okay, then you don't do that one. But there are AI music does populate on Spotify. It does, it does, and there are people that don't care. And if you make if it gets traction and makes money on spot who.
Speaker 2: Cares exactly you're getting paid?
Speaker 4: True?
Speaker 1: Somebody texted freaking a Friday, we should have an update hopefully next week. That's what That's what we've been told. Now, whether that's a real thing, I don't know if I had a nickel for all the things I've been told that didn't happen, like your computer's fixed.
Speaker 2: So my uh.
Speaker 1: My niece asked me a question. But it's about some documentaries. And I gave her a list of documentary recommendations and they are ones that I think are awesome. Tickled is a pretty good one. The woman who wasn't there is a good one, right, And it all came from because we talked about that woman who was that woman who got her boyfriend killed and drove the credit past right, So, do you have a documentary recommendation that I can pass along to her because modern or current documentaries.
Speaker 2: Uh, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I have a good one to recommend.
Speaker 4: The Crash was the last one that I watched.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was the last.
Speaker 2: One that I watched.
Speaker 1: Kim B, Do you have a documentary that you.
Speaker 2: No, I don't really do documentaries, man, And I was just looking for because I do like like music documentaries every now and again. If I find one that piques my interest, I'll sit down and watch through it. And I just I was googling trying to find one that jumped out, and none of them at all whatsoever. So sorry, bruh. If you need gay ass movies that you can watch on TV anytime, I'm your guy.
Speaker 4: The Perfect Neighbor.
Speaker 1: Did you watch that one?
Speaker 2: That one was good? Yeah? For those and all.
Speaker 1: That's the one where the woman is insane, right yeah and just a vile human being? Yes, all right, willing nearly anything you want to talk about, bring up something new, go back to something. Tex says, have you or are you addicted to anything? And how did you quit or how did you?
Speaker 2: How do you?
Speaker 1: How are you trying to stop? This is an interesting question because addicted, like right now, I'm addicted to a book series, that Dungeon Crawler Carl series. I'm already under the third book and I've only been reading it, not even four weeks. It's so I don't want to quit that. I don't need to quit that. But as far as a vice that is not good or healthy.
Speaker 2: Harmful addiction, yeah, do you have one, Lindsay.
Speaker 1: I got an app on my phone that I was turned on to.
Speaker 4: It could get really bad. It is called Solitaire Revelry.
Speaker 1: So it's a card game, okay, but it's also got.
Speaker 4: Slot machines on it, and sometimes I win big and sometimes I.
Speaker 1: Don't win big fake money, when big real money. So you had to put money into it? How much did you start with?
Speaker 4: Thirty bucks?
Speaker 1: How much have you put in since then?
Speaker 4: Probably one hundred?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: But right now I've got about five.
Speaker 4: And twenty dollars in my account that I've won yesterday. I want yesterday alone. I won four hundred and eighteen. Yeah, but this has been I mean over a year's time.
Speaker 1: I've probably oh you said recently, Okay, yeah, yeah, when when did when? When will it be a problem? Like when do you think it's not?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Will if I'm.
Speaker 1: Bankrupt, I'm broke. So only if you go bankrupt, Okay, now that's a good logic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if it's.
Speaker 1: Only when they take my house, well I decided to figure out my money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, all right, Gimpeuh yeah, I don't listening. I've had plenty of ices in my time, right, quittin'am zahar a different story, Like I smoked cigarettes, I smoked pot. I drink like a fish, I guess, And I still keep those things going. And all the times that I'm like, yeah, I should stop this stuff one hundred percent, but do I Hell no. But I'll tell you what. And I've been open about it before on the show, and i've I've I spent seven years addicted on to methamphetamines and I just quit one day. I got tired of being tired. I got tired of my clothes not fitting, I got tired of living that lifestyle, and I said, you know what, this isn't for me anymore. I'm done. And once I said I was done, walked away from it. Haven't touched a sense. That was in two thousand and five. So we're looking at over twenty years sober from that. Yeah, yeah, I don't know what mine would be.
Speaker 1: Because I try really hard when something's got a grip on me to get away from it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't like letting that have power, except for this book. Yeah, but even and I'm being honest, before I started the third one, I was like, maybe I'm gonna take a break from it. Right, So I've already decided that after this one, I'm gonna take a break. I move on to something else. Somebody texted and said the Wade Wilson Killer documentary is a good one and that you just all you got to do is look at that guy's face and go, oh lord.
Speaker 4: And he's also on the new season of My Crazy X and it follows him and you and you find out about new situations that he was in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's good.
Speaker 1: What is that show? And w since you sound more educated on what is who is Wade Wilson, what's the details?
Speaker 4: Wade Wilson was a guy that.
Speaker 2: He was.
Speaker 4: He grew up and he was adopted and he was a really handsome hunk, like just hands them and he did some drugs one day and decided to go on a murdering spree.
Speaker 1: He did drugs one time and started murdering.
Speaker 4: People don't know if it was one time, but this one particular time he went on a murdering spree and got busted for it. And then when he was in prison, he tatted himself all up, and people, because he was so good looking, people decided like, oh, no.
Speaker 2: He's innocent, he's innocent, you gotta set them free.
Speaker 1: Oh, because he was.
Speaker 4: And then on My Crazy X, it highlights just his ex relationships and what kind of a conniving asshole he was. So it's it's a good series. And My Crazy Ex documents a bunch of different ex lovers of different situations, couples.
Speaker 1: Uh, Will and Ellie. Anything you want to talk about, bring up something new.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: If you haven't not seen Class Action Park, you haven't lived. But also the documentaries about the amazing Jonathan Guar and the contestant, the guy who was on a Japanese game show for months trying to win his way out of a room, are amazing. I have seen that one. The contestant. It's bizarre too, okay, any of the most. I like a good crazy bizarre documentary. I like a good like why would someone do that? Call? Any cult documentary? You got me I'm a sucker for it.
Speaker 2: I just can't get into him. Man, let's you can't get into documentarymentaries in general. Yeah, and I've seen a few of them. I usually fall asleep. I just can't. I can't actually not get into a documentary.
Speaker 1: There's been all these pictures or videos of like people at Chipotle and kids going crazy or in the street doing that or whatever, which I like the team take over.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Is there a time you've been somewhere and you've been like we need to leave right now? Mine is, Uh, we were at ANMA event in a barn, yeah, watching a friend of the family fight, and a fight broke out in the crowd. And I'm probably not being fair of saying to barn it was more like maybe an arena, a small arena, sure, like a rodeo arena, and a fight broke out in the crowd and it started getting bigger, like it wasn't just one person, and they were shoving around the you know, pushing. It was like people started like.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's turning into a brawl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I just was like, we're leaving right now. And I just grabbed all.
Speaker 2: I was like, we're leaving.
Speaker 1: We're getting out of here and we just got out of the barn. It's such a funny statement. Yeah, got out of the barn to see if it dwindled, like it died down. That was the one for me. Do you have one, lindsays, not off the top.
Speaker 4: Of my head, nothing like that.
Speaker 2: Probably in high school.
Speaker 4: Being around fights, and there was tons of them in high school and even just in passing periods, and you're staying around just for a moment, and it's like, nope, we're I'm out.
Speaker 1: And just leaving the situation right away.
Speaker 2: GIMPI don't really leave in those situations. I've been witnessed to many of our fights and I just kind of stepped back a little bit and let let y'all figure it out, you know. So, No, I don't have anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I'm not getting involved, but I also don't want a chair to the face, right, or some guy who's ready to have his moment, like I ain't interested in all that. All right, we got to take a break. We'll be back to be listening for that que to get qualified for see them all twenty twenty six. Let's go ahead and do a segment of really awesome people, all right, the end. We always do segments about how bad people are. Let's do a segment called really awesome people. Man celebrated his birthday at a bar with his roommate, who later gunned him down. Man taunted deputy as he plunged a long butcher knife into his back.
Speaker 2: Oh the deputy's back, that's what it sounds like.
Speaker 1: Family woke up to man stabbing his wife and dragging her through the house as she screamed, Oh good lord. Bar owner who dragged nine year old for blocks and hummer and ripped off her leg learns his fate. Man griped about custody before the whole family was found stabbed to death.
Speaker 2: Yeah, some people just can't handle that man. They can't handle the custody, they can't handle the child sport they have to pay, and I guess the only way to take care of it is to just kill everyone. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm not a fan of the phrase can't handle it, because that almost feels like an excuse rather than you're just not an adult.
Speaker 2: Right right. I can't tell you how many of my friends and people that I've known that you know, it comes down to paying child support. The bitch about it? Oh my God, especially when they get that first chunk taken out of Oh my god, this is terrible, as to which I tell them, you get used to it. Yeah, you figure it out, bro, you have to do that. You are obligated to have to pay this. Get over it.
Speaker 1: Dad trying to save teenage daughter from her boyfriend punching her get shot dead.
Speaker 2: The dad got shot.
Speaker 1: So it sounds like, oh damn, mother fueled sixteen year old's deadly alcoholism. One hundred and seventy three empty bottles found in teen's room.
Speaker 2: Wow, no, Now are these tiny little airline bottles? Does it matter? That matters? I mean, the one hundred and sixty three airline bottles is different compared to one hundred and sixty three.
Speaker 1: It's very astute of you, Sherlock. What I'm saying, It's not that much. It's one hundred and seventy three ounces this soul. We were on the flight and got a vodka tonic and they brought me the little titos. Yeah, and uh my, my wife got hers first, and she just poured a little bit and I was like, man, poured the whole thing in there, finished it, topped it with the tonic, took a drink. It may not be announced, is what I'm saying. Apparently I got more tonic than or more vodka than tonic. Man accused of strangling woman told cop she hanged herself before he stuffed body and bag. Oh my gosh, manager, it is donut day. Manager at Duncan executed with revolver by man who killed his own mother.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, kill your mom? Go out for a donut? Still in the mood to sligh.
Speaker 1: What do you mean you're out of powder donuts?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Mom beat three year old to death before stuffing her in suitcase.
Speaker 2: It seems to happen a lot.
Speaker 1: We read stories about some sort of suitcase involvement in a lot of stories, which tells me, and these are the ones we know about. This must happen a lot. It's to the point where if I was walking on a trail or somewhere and came across a piece of Samson, I I am definitely not touching it. Right, you're already assuming there's a body party. It feels statistically that would be that would be true. Man put gun. Man put gun in girlfriend's mouth, replied good when she said she couldn't breathe.
Speaker 2: Wow, But it doesn't sound like he killed her. I mean, he just put the gun in her mouth, and she's like and she was able to report that. How else would they know that? She said that, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Mom killed during skyline chili shift by X who had obsession with her always the ex. Why do we gotta know where it's at?
Speaker 2: What does that matter?
Speaker 1: But I feel what? I feel different if it was like at a white tablecloth restaurant.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Man allegedly wrapped his mom in blankets and tried to sink her to the bottom of a river.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, I mean hopefully she was dead.
Speaker 1: Teen returning items to ex girlfriend at Walmart, sees her new guy and shoots him dead.
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 1: What triggered man?
Speaker 2: Like? Do what a minute? That's my girl? Guy? Whatever?
Speaker 1: Woman let her husband rot to death while she shacked up with new boyfriend. What's that smell?
Speaker 6: Not?
Speaker 4: Nothing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: The mouse of the wall or something. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Last one of really good people. Man arguing with mother of his children smashed nine month old girl before her death. All right, we're gonna take a break. We'll be back.