Speaker 1: Andy Anderson my guest for the evening. You know exactly where you can find her at Andy five. Make sure you support creators who come on the show. Andy, thank you so much for coming on with me tonight.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: So right off the bat, let's do the boring hack interview. Oh you've heard this a million times question? How did you cross over from vanilla life into whatever form of the adult entertainment industry? Maybe some sexual stuff outside of normal life, Like when did you first make that switch in your life?
Speaker 3: If you will h.
Speaker 4: So, my husband and I have always been very open with our not I wouldn't say open, I guess open minded with our sexuality.
Speaker 2: It was a conversation we had.
Speaker 4: From the beginning, and so we kind of started there. I was always bisexual and it was actually a conversation that I had with him on our first date, like, look, I'm bisexual. It's something I have to have. It's it's not just a desire, it's a need. So I need you to be on board with it. And if you're not, like you should probably take.
Speaker 2: A hike now.
Speaker 1: So, so there was no because the story you always hear sometimes is the guy really pushing like you know what if we had a threesome, you know, hey, that'd be interesting. That wasn't the case in your situation. You were the one that presented right up front, like, hey, one on one for the rest of our lives, probably ain't gonna cut it, because I need some women in here too.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, So I actually told him on that date too, like because I was I was.
Speaker 2: Thirty years old at that point, and I was.
Speaker 4: Coming to the realization that I needed to be non monogamous because I was hurting people and you know, I would get into these relationships and they'd be great and then I'd get bored. And I know I'm not the only person guilty of that, Okay, So so in that exploration, you know, some people got hurt and I feel really terrible about it still, but it was a journey and I started realizing, Okay, I don't think I can be in a relationship where I am monogamous.
Speaker 2: That doesn't work for me.
Speaker 4: But then I was like, oh my god, I'm never going to find a person that's like down with that.
Speaker 2: So I had been single for about a year.
Speaker 4: And met my husband, and yeah, we chatted for a long time because we didn't live in the same state. So we chatted for a long time after we had initially.
Speaker 2: Met, and.
Speaker 4: Finally when we went on the first date, we were having such a great time, and I was like, look, this date's going amazing. But there's some things you got to know, like I need women. I have to have that. You need to be okay with that. And honestly, I think I'm moving.
Speaker 2: Into non monogamy.
Speaker 4: I don't know what that looks like for me because I've never ventured that with another person.
Speaker 2: So if you're open to something like that in the future, it doesn't need to be now, but maybe later. And he was like, okay, yes.
Speaker 4: So from then on we started going to sex clubs occasionally and kind of dipping our toe in there, and finally it got to a point where we were just very comfortable sexually with other people together. Played separately at this point in time and twenty nineteen, I had a girlfriend who was making like insane amounts of money on Snapchat Wow as a snap Premium.
Speaker 2: Model, and I was like, Oh, let me try it.
Speaker 4: It's like, I'm sure I could make a little you know that was an extra dollars a month or something like that, and that first year, I was making insane, insane amounts of money as a Snapchat model. So then it got into oh twenty happen, and when COVID happened, you know, we were all out of a job, sure, most of us, so that included myself, and I thought, let me try my hand at camming, like, let me, let me try this. We were not hard, but just wanted something else to do. And my husband was kind of into it. He was like, oh, this is hot, Like I'm down to Yeah, I'm done to watch this. So I started camming, and at first I wasn't doing very good because you have to build your clientele. Yeah, like you know, the first month is discouraging when you're a new when you're a new webcam model, because and you have no following anywhere else, because you have to sit there for free for hours, and you have to show people your personality and your body and all of these things. And then you build up a clientele and then they come in and start tipping you. So my husband, come to find out years later, I didn't know this.
Speaker 2: My I'd be upstairs.
Speaker 4: Camming, my husband would be downstairs watching me, and there would be this whale that would come into the room, and he would spend Googles the fucking money to start getting the room going, and it would work every time, come and out.
Speaker 3: That was my husband. That's that's love.
Speaker 1: By the way, if you're listening, if you're listening out there, go into your wife's bugging either premium Snapchat or her cameraom and start tipping it. Hey, why aren't more people tipping in here? Start commenting that. That is so funny.
Speaker 3: That's like.
Speaker 1: That's like if I went on Reddit and I was like, by the way, have you heard this new podcast? It's pretty interesting. But then other people are like, yo, okay, I'll give it a listen. They don't do that for me. They just go like, hey, fuck this guy, get.
Speaker 3: Them out of here. So that is so oh, that's so funny. And it worked. That worked.
Speaker 4: It worked, so he would come in and spend all this money, and then people started just catching on and spending money, and so within three months, I was a top model on Chatterbabe. Then of course my fans were pressing and pressing for an OnlyFans and.
Speaker 1: I'll can I say that you can say what you pay? I'm so sorry, Yeah, you're totally fine. You were one hundred percent fine.
Speaker 2: To say it okay.
Speaker 4: So they were like, you need an OnlyFans and I was like, oh no, I share enough of my sexuality with you guys.
Speaker 2: I don't think I don't think so no.
Speaker 4: Well then my husband of course, is like, maybe you should try that, like it might be another you know, revenue stream. And I was like, I have no idea what I'm doing, Like I don't know how to film a video, edit a video. I don't know any of that stuff. And he's like, well you'd learn real fast. I'm like, well, you're right, So I started an only fan. After that, it was pretty much all over with. Like I started the only fans, the only fans took off and started generating that that year of twenty twenty and twenty twenty one was insanity.
Speaker 3: What was the term you used earlier?
Speaker 5: Goog gobs googlebucking money? So can I ask you this though? Let me let me ask you on your mindset there. You seemed like, and I don't mean any offense by this, a girl who's ready to go. Ever since you met the husband, right, You're like, hey, but but then, why the why the hesitation.
Speaker 1: On the only fans? Like what I just again, no no judgment whatsoever. But I think that's so interesting where you're like, I'll go this far, not quite there.
Speaker 4: Yet, because in my brain there was a there was a oh my god, that's porn. Okay, well I can't. I'm I'm not putting porn out into I'm doing solo work here and that's it. And so I also thought, well, my sex life, do I really want to open that up for the world, Like, you know, do you really want to open that up for the Internet, which is the whole world forever?
Speaker 2: And so that was kind of you know.
Speaker 4: Like I I have three degrees, I'm I I'm highly educated. I you know, thought what if I want to do more with those degrees?
Speaker 2: What if I you know, And so I wasn't sure about it. There.
Speaker 4: There was just a lot going on there that I was like, I don't know. And so finally, with the encouragement of my partner, it was like, well, if you're good with it, like okay, like, you know, I know if my family were to find out, because you know, at that point, I was like, well, I know, if my family finds out, like they're just gonna be like, okay, not surprised.
Speaker 2: You okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I wasn't really concerned about it. After he gave me the green light, after he was encouraging it, I was like, okay, so we ran with it.
Speaker 2: I ran with it.
Speaker 4: He wasn't really he's not really involved in my stuff at all, and so, and not not that he wouldn't be, it's just that he has a more professional position. So it's like, you handle that, I'll do this, and we have a pretty good thing here.
Speaker 2: You know, it works.
Speaker 4: So yeah, So I was a content creator after that and was hesitant to get into mainstream porn, also because I feel like I didn't I didn't need it for a long time, and also the stigma that is attached to mainstream porn even like I don't know if you ever read Jena Jenna Jamison's book, but I read that shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah I did not read it, but I can imagine it may have seemed rough.
Speaker 4: I encourage everyone to read it because it it gives you a little bit of history in the porn the professional porn realm.
Speaker 2: But and it was real, you know, the ship that she was going through was real.
Speaker 4: And so I read that when she put it out, and I think it was like I think maybe she put that out in like two thousand and eight, So that always stuck with me that, you know, I don't think they're doing people real right on the on these porn sets.
Speaker 1: But going I mean, having experienced somewhat slightly the industry camming later on and then maybe talking to people, interacting with people this and that, did you notice that the industry has shifted somewhat a little more pro woman or maybe I'm wrong?
Speaker 3: Correct me if I'm wrong.
Speaker 4: You know you are absolutely not wrong. You were absolutely right.
Speaker 2: So the you know, I was just I was just telling you why I was terrified for.
Speaker 4: It, sure and hesitant because now I kick myself like I should have done this years ago.
Speaker 2: I should have fucking done this years ago.
Speaker 3: So let me ask you a question quick. What were your three degrees?
Speaker 4: If I can ask that, Yeah, I have a bachelor's in biology, I have a bachelor's in business, and then I have a minor in psychology.
Speaker 1: Well, the psychology and the business work. The biology is kind of the most directly related. But every time I talk to girls, I also do a separate show where I interview new girls who are coming up or just trying to start in the industry and this and that, And I always tell them like, if you're going to go to school and you want to do this, but you still want to go to school, get a marketing degree, go into business yeah sometimes yeah, market or take a minor in like video editing or production or something like that. Like, if you really want to make this a career, It's so funny to me how much of your guys work is not actually fucking.
Speaker 3: It's all the other shit, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's that.
Speaker 4: That's the thing, So that that's actually it's funny you bring that up, because that is why I ended up going into mainstream porn, because I had kind of hit a cap for myself as to what I could do for myself marketing wise. I felt like I hit a cap at the end of twenty twenty three, and I was like, okay, like I'm doing good. I'm still doing good, but I want to do more. I want to be one of these million dollar girls. And so I decided, okay, well, like I had browsers knocking out my door, and so I went ahead and took the call with browsers and decided to start shooting. And I shot a couple of scenes with browsers. It was fantastic, and so I was like, okay. So at the beginning of last year, when ABN kicked off in twenty twenty four, I went and I went with plan.
Speaker 2: I went.
Speaker 4: Thinking, Okay, I'm going to get a manager, I'm going to find a fucking agent, I'm going to get an assistant. I'm going to get all of these things that I need and catapult this into another atmosphere.
Speaker 2: And that's precisely what I did.
Speaker 4: In two weeks later, I was shooting pro porn in Florida. Like the producer, this director was like, okay, yeah, I have ten scenes for you. I'm like okay, yeah, okay, yes, I'll take it.
Speaker 1: You've also worked with, though some pretty incredible, it's I don't know how to I've yet to figure out the best way to articulate this. So the mainstream performers, there's also more of your independent performers. And it used to be felt like a tear system, a little bit like you're indies, and then this it seems like it's almost leveling out as different kinds.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it really.
Speaker 2: Is, where she's kind of like this, actually.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, You've worked with someone who I think is like the best example of that, subgirl. I don't know her name. I don't know that anyone knows her name. Maybe they do, maybe.
Speaker 4: It's one well sure you know, yeah, yeah, yes, I assume, oh subgirl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're not just falling that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But it's amazing to me how much indie performers can still stay out of the mainstream and I mean build a full business, right yeah, Oh.
Speaker 4: My god, yeah, I think for I've worked with so many people like that, She's one of them, and I briefly worked with her. I did not work with her a whole lot, but I did work with her a little bit on the Hot Wife tour. But oh man, if she's ever a web or a person that is top chier that does this indie performance and stays out of mainstream for the most part, she's one hundred percent that person, I think. Uh, I want to I want to say, also Max and Hailey Rose, like Phil's and Haley, they kind of did independent, very very indie and look at the two of them now, like, yeah, but they have since moved into pro porn.
Speaker 1: Like it's funny you say that though, because I only associate Haley I know Haley or not personally like, oh, I know her, she's a friend of mine. I know of Haley Rose, and I only associate her with just having a huge like Twitter presence, like her shit always shows up at the top of my thing and whatever. So it's amazing that they've built this, do you, But you say you do like shooting mainstream scenes still right?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: I love them.
Speaker 4: I and And you asked me a question earlier and I didn't really dive into it.
Speaker 2: You asked me if.
Speaker 4: If pro porn has since changed in giving the performers more more rights than what they have, And I do want to, I do wanna that because yes, absolutely, it was.
Speaker 2: Nothing like I thought it would be. It was nothing.
Speaker 4: What it was when once upon a time. Maybe it is not that now. And I think, I honestly think too that the platform of only Fans, I have a love hate relationship with that platform, as I know many of my name my colleagues do too. But it changed things for people I porn like, it changed the pro porn realm to give them to give performers just more.
Speaker 1: Agency. Is that the word? I don't know what that means?
Speaker 2: Yes, like it gave them more.
Speaker 1: Power, right, you more more decision making ability. Now you you can take that big brawser. But you know what, money wise, you don't really need it so much as much as you would have ten years ago. Something like that, right, right, So let me I'm sorry, continue, go ahead.
Speaker 4: No, so I have I mean, I love the way they treat me on these sets. I love the people I work with on them. I've never had a bad, bad day, bad situation, and so and I've been on I don't know how many. I think I shot sixty five scenes last year. So so I've never had a bad anything, well anything.
Speaker 1: Now that you mentioned numbers, we're going to do something to do on the show called stat check.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: I'm going to start out by saying these numbers are entirely wrong. They're not right. I say this to every woman I interview. They go okay, and then at the end of it, when I say the numbers, they go, oh, that's totally wrong.
Speaker 3: Yes, we're all we know, we know.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna fitball in here.
Speaker 1: So I'm basing this off the Internet Adult Film Database, which is almost like IMDb, the Internet Movie Database, and it kind of tracks most of your main or all of your mainstream stuff, a lot of the mini bids or this and that other things. So when I say this numbers, these numbers here, they're gonna be wrong because you just said something that blows it out of the water. Anyway, So number of okay, but we use this as a milestone. So when I have you on a year from now and you have fifty AVN awards and you're like this queen and blah blah blah blah blah, even more of a queen, I apologize. We can look back and go, oh, remember when on your record you only had blank blank blank. So number of scenes I have is forty eight. That's why I know the numbers are wrong. You just said sixty five.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 1: Number of scenes is forty eight. Number of guys you've worked with is fifty one. Number of girls you've worked with is twenty four. According to this, no AVN nominations yet, and no AVN wins. Now's your turn to tell me those numbers are totally wrong. Those numbers are wrong, Okay.
Speaker 4: I think actually the one that might actually be correct is the number of women I've worked with. Well, I don't know. So are these pro scenes that they're talking about that women in pros.
Speaker 1: This is probably like it's a website that's been around for twenty years, but it's probably built by a guy like in a basement in Thailand, like putting it together. So don't don't sweat it. I wouldn't be like they don't have credit. No, they don't have credit for a bunch of years.
Speaker 4: I think it's probably less actually in the women that I've worked with in the pro world.
Speaker 2: And then yeah, I have.
Speaker 4: Definitely it's more men and it's more scenes for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 4: But no no avn noums yet and no no awards.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're working on We're gonna fucking get there.
Speaker 3: Does that mean a lot to you or no? An award?
Speaker 4: No, it doesn't. It just kind of validates you, I think, you know. So, while I don't feel like I know what I'm putting out and I'm happy with it and it's gaining dry and I'm fine with that. But of course it's always nice to be told, dude, you took that dick soak, you were the best one. You took that dick the best I don't hear that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, congratulations, congratulations you took that dick so much better than all the other ladies who took dick this year.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: You said something before that I wanted to touch on. You said love hate relationship with OnlyFans. Now you are not I understand none of the independent channels. You've already gone through again and again, how much they've given women in this industry, the independent channels not just only fans fansly many bids, blah blah. It's great to have your own outlet, to be able to publish things, yes, but the love hate what is the hate part? What can these things do to be more friendly towards women, because they're already doing a great job of giving you the ability, But now how can they take some of the chains off? What is something that really bothers you about them?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't say women, I'd say create, I'd say fair creators in general. I have I've seen the blue and whiteside. I don't want to say it out logs. I don't want them to come for me.
Speaker 3: That's that's why I was trying to disperse it. Independent channel I've seen.
Speaker 4: In particular, just do creator so dirty? Like I mean, kick them off? For things that are not clear in the tos or there was like there was one person in particular who had their only who.
Speaker 3: Had their their their channel some.
Speaker 4: Income suspended and it was because you know, we're allowed to our Twitter in the bio and they were linking their Twitter, which their Twitter had some stuff on it that that mentioned, uh, high end escorting.
Speaker 2: Am I allowed to.
Speaker 3: See that on it? Yeah? You said whatever you want. Yeah, you're totally So.
Speaker 4: They had that on their on their Twitter and they suspended their account because of that. Now, how is that breaking the toos? They're talking about that on the site on on Why is it a problem when your bots can go in and read the freaking twitter and see what's on the twitter, that's a problem.
Speaker 1: That's how I got my strike on YouTube. I did not tell anyone to go anywhere. I said, you may know my next guest Andy Anderson from blank blank blank dot com. And they took the transcript and put a link to it, and then they went, oh, you're linking pornography. You get a strike now. So that is why I am dancing around telling people to check you out at the site. We all know what it is at and D five A and d E five. Make sure you check her out. You know, I understand one aspect of it. They they don't want that on their site because there's legal ramifications blah blah blah blah whatever. I get that, But the linking thing, you're right, they need to be more clear about that. I don't know if I'm allowed to put a Twitter account in uh the YouTube bio, because I don't know if when they go to Andy Anderson's Twitter, giant beautiful breasts are going to be there or something.
Speaker 2: Like that, They're gonna see my butt hole.
Speaker 1: And lucky for everyone who clicks that, let me, let me dive into some of the content. And so, yeah, if you could only shoot one niche the rest of your career, say, you are getting pigeonholed, but it's going to equate to tons of money. Most girls go, I like shooting everything, and I totally respect that. I understand. But if there was one thing that you are just in love with doing, shooting whatever type of niche or kink or whatever it is, what is something you would want to dive into forever if you were forced to do.
Speaker 4: That, That's a good question, I would probably say, because.
Speaker 2: I don't know I would probably say the stepmommy stuff.
Speaker 4: I mean, the milf content is what I would probably stick with.
Speaker 2: Just because.
Speaker 4: I have found that it's such a it's not it is a niche, but it's not really because I think all.
Speaker 2: Men that were once younger.
Speaker 4: Grow up having this fetish about, you know, mils, about these women that are a little bit older. They have fake breasts, they whatever, they you know, are more experienced than the girls their age, so on and so forth, and then they actually get to that age where they're the same age as the MILFs, and they're still into the MILFs. Sure, so I feel like it's such a broad age range that you're not having to hit. It's not really a niche. It's a genre, I guess, yeah, for sure. Really, Yeah, so that's what I would stick with, I think because it's fun. It's fun the film, like.
Speaker 2: You know, and it's never gonna I'm never gonna age out of it.
Speaker 1: Sure, well gonna hit you'll age into the guilf category eventually, but I think you got to hit like seventy five for that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hopefully by then, I'm no longer hopeful by then, my buttholes no longer fresh on the internet.
Speaker 3: You know, let's and.
Speaker 2: No hate, no hate to my guilfs. Dude, no noy to my gilfs.
Speaker 1: But I'll tell you a quick, quick, quick story. I interviewed someone the other day. I will not say who it is. And if anyone's listening to this and they go, oh, is it this episode he released, I will not release that episode. Actually it's a shame I was. I was having not a good time with her. She's actually kind of a led in a specific niche. But whatever, I'm having a decent time talk. But the whole time she's just complaining. She's like, I don't get booked anywhere. I never get booked. And it's like, oh, your attitude's not great, but it's I never get booked. I never get booked.
Speaker 3: D da da da da da da. Then it ends and she's like, that was good. That was nice.
Speaker 1: She goes, I just never get booked anywhere. I'm like, okay, I go, well, you used to direct a lot you She complained the entire episode. Younger girls coming in the industry just work for free. No one wants to booked me because of the there's all these younger girls. So in my head, I go, well, you used to direct a lot of videos and a lot of scenes. And going back to the times you were talking about the Jenna Jamison times, why not try and bring along some of these younger people shoot the content, do this and that. She flips on me. She starts yelling, no one wants unsolicited advice. You need to shut up. Go ahead, just give me more. And I just went, you know what, fuck this, I'm out of here. Can I ask is there anyone that has helped you ment or? It wouldn't be this lady, by the way, Has anyone helped you mentor? And I won't give the name. I'll tell you after if you want, but no one else? Has anyone helped you like mentor? In this industry? Do you have anyone that you've kind of looked up to? And so many times I see women come on the independent circuit and then mainstream and then there's someone they and it's not a negative thing, but they're like, oh my god, this person is like my oh, she's my jewels. She's so helpful, she works on scenes with me. Do you have anyone like that? It's okay if you don't, so.
Speaker 4: I I'll tell you, honestly, someone that I can credit to kind of mentoring me through this journey is Max Fill's.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: I know that's.
Speaker 4: Really an odd thing to say, but if I ever needed any Max and I had great chemistry from jump, not only as shoe shoe partners, but also just it's really and so I can I can even now go to Max and be like, hey, what's up with this?
Speaker 2: Or do you know about this?
Speaker 4: And he'll help me through it and so, and especially in the pro realm, like he had anything I needed, anything I could ask I I.
Speaker 2: Went to him with and he's helped me.
Speaker 4: There were a lot yeah yeah, so and then as far as like I also, our social media goes too, Like I didn't know. All I was doing was social media either, no idea getting into this. And there was someone that mentored me. Her name's Ona Artist and she.
Speaker 2: Was not.
Speaker 4: She's not a porn star. She blew up as an Instagram girl. She was on she had her own website for a long time and she was doing webcam on website.
Speaker 2: I was watching.
Speaker 4: Vice Viceland one night and she just happened to be on this episode of slut Her. And this was back in like I don't know twenty seventeen or something like this.
Speaker 2: I'm watching this.
Speaker 4: A couple years later, when I started getting into the sex industry, I immediately remembered her, followed her, and she was selling this course for how to become a large Instagram model, and so I thought, I need to do that because I have no idea what I'm and so I ended up buying the course.
Speaker 2: But then she ended up helping me through so much.
Speaker 4: And that also there was a lot of girls in there, like all in there together, and we were able to learn. Everybody kind of knew a little bit. They brought something to the table. Everybody brought something to the table from one thing or another. And early on I had learned the ropes on sex fanther how to work sex fanther really well, and so that was kind of what I brought to the table and was teaching people. And so I learned a lot from her and from that group too.
Speaker 1: Everything I've heard, I'm going to specify the difference. Everything I've heard about the back room of a strip club, not the VIP room. The dancer room is just girls going at each other's throats with razor blades, wanting to fight Da da da, And then everything I've heard in the porn industry is all of you women are somewhat helpful to each other and willing to give advice or willing to do this and that and whatever. It's what does that? Is there just enough business around? Do you ever feel like, oh, I'm competing and you don't have to say names. Do you ever feel like I'm competing with this person, I'm whatever, or you just build yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do not feel like I'm competing. But I'm not like that ever. I've never been like that. My whole life felt like I was competing with anybody.
Speaker 4: And so I think I think that quality and mentality. I am not fighting for my life here. I also think because I was older getting into this, I'm not there's not forty there's not forty thousand mills. There's a couple of us that can do the job.
Speaker 3: Well, sure, yeah, I'm not.
Speaker 4: We're not fighting for In fact, I'm I'm so excited for this scene on Wednesday, La on Sunday, And sorry if I got super loud.
Speaker 2: Did I blow your ear pods?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, You're totally good.
Speaker 4: No, You're I actually get to start alongside uh Cherie Deville and Rachelle Ryan.
Speaker 1: So I mean that's yeah, Cherry Deville has become the face of angry. Didn't she do the ads at the beginning of when they were banning porn across the country. I thought she was the face of porn hub that was like, you need the ID check man. There was probably a lot of dudes who looked at her and were just like, I'll just beat.
Speaker 3: It to this. I don't give a fuck yet, Yeah.
Speaker 2: What are you selling? Okay? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I'm I've worked with Rashelle before for content uh, and I was kind of starstruck then and so now I'm just super excited to work with those two.
Speaker 2: I'm really excited.
Speaker 1: That's what I was going to ask you. Do you get starstruck at all? It sounds like you do, but like when what does it though? Is it someone that you know is like a phenomenal performer. Is it someone with a huge presence, Like what really gets you? Is it someone that like I used to search her and now and get to fuck her?
Speaker 4: So there are there is some of that element to it where it's like, oh my god, I watched this person ten years ago.
Speaker 2: But I think it's.
Speaker 4: It's where they're at in their career that I'm like, I want to do, I want to be there. So it's really it's really truly the people that have their shit together on the end, that are doing so well that I'm like, that's my ment, That's who I want to be in my life, that's who I want to work besides. So, yeah, it's not so much huge presence or anything like that. I've never I've never really cared about that type of thing, not that that doesn't play a part, of course, but it's the people that are just fucking on it, that are killing it that that's what I want to That's what I want to do, That's what I want to be. So so to be able to work with two people that I know for sure hit that is really super exciting.
Speaker 1: I asked you before a trend or thing you really like, let me ask you this, what is a niche, a trend to cank whatever. I used to call this game sack and it was it stood for shit animals. Kids, we're taking those out of the equation. Anytime I would ask a girl this question, they would go, well, I wouldn't you know do this with a kid.
Speaker 3: I'd be like, yeah.
Speaker 1: No, if you would, I wouldn't want to talk to you anymore. What is something that's in the adult world but you just don't really have any interest in pursuing like a kink and a fetish or a genre, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, race play.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's a great one.
Speaker 1: And I always when I asked that other question, a lot of women just going nothing at all. I'll do it all, I'll do anything. And that's my comeback. I go, how about race play? And they go, oh, no, no, no, not that, no.
Speaker 3: No no.
Speaker 2: In fact, it's real funny.
Speaker 4: And the reason this isn't my brain right now currently is because I was working. I was doing video chats at like six o'clock in the morning and I was on sex Panther and I had the sky on a video chat and he was wanted to do race play and I'm like I She's like, no, it's fine, say it.
Speaker 2: I'm into it. And I was like, I'm not, Like, I'm.
Speaker 3: Not no sure.
Speaker 1: Like I've interviewed black performers before, female and male, and I've gotten both answers. I've gotten from women. Avery Jane is a phenomenal performer and she has told me, you know, no chance, Like I'll fucking take your head off if you even you know.
Speaker 3: And I get that.
Speaker 1: And I've talked to Anna Fox, Anna Fox, however you say her damn name. She's a legend, right, I got it wrong throughout the entire episode. By the way, when I talk to her about it, and she's very vocal about race relations and this and that online totally great. But when I talked to her about it, she goes, he has a performance, Like maybe she's changed since then, and if fine, that's totally acceptable. But she's like, it's a performance at whatever. I've interviewed John Legendary, who's a great performer, and he has told me, yo, I'm fucking this girl.
Speaker 3: I don't give a shit what she says to me, like if she wants to call me whatever.
Speaker 1: So it's always a weird line because like, for sure, you're a performer, someone is paying you for the performance. If it's a black gentleman and they want it, part of me goes like, not that you should do it at all, it's your comfort, But part of me is like, is it okay because he wants it and it's part of the performance. I think that's for African American people to determine for themselves. I don't think I should be the one really pointing that out. I commend you for not doing it, unless, of course, Lex Steel came around and wanted it. Then I'd be like, and I know I've seen you've worked with him before, but I would be like if you were my wife and Lex Steel came to you and was like, hey, Lex, some rays play and you're like, I'm not comfortable, I'd go Andy, please, he's a legend. Just call him whatever he wants.
Speaker 3: Please. But I understand and respect it.
Speaker 4: I just I you know, I feel like I've always grown up with you know that that whole the word and.
Speaker 2: Everything is just it's base. It was.
Speaker 4: It was born in based hate. And I still feel that way, you know. So so it's a word that I just and I know it's like any other kink. It's like, you know, you have you have the guys that lost their jobs in two thousand and seven and went from being an executive executive that was making a million dollars a year to losing their jobs and they lost everything. The pay pigk kink came from that. Really, that's where it fucking came from I didn't think about it. We didn't hear about pay pigs before that, did you know.
Speaker 1: That's a great point. I never considered that before. That is really insightful.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it stems from people just leaning into things that could have been a trauma. Was probably a trauma, and this is this is I'm into this.
Speaker 2: So I get it. I understand it.
Speaker 4: But as a performer, uh, and I get I also understand inside with what she was saying. As being a performer, I get that, And I no hate to anybody that's comfortable with that.
Speaker 1: I'm just not, you know, totally get it, totally get it. Anything else that you wouldn't want to dive into any other kind of niche genre, fetish, anything like that.
Speaker 4: I'm not into the little fetish, you know, like the very it's they're called the littles, and is that when good? It's really it's the girls that are super young. They're like nineteen twenty and they're playing super.
Speaker 3: Young girls, right. Sure.
Speaker 4: So that's one thing that I want to avoid, especially as a MILF, because they'll try and cast me with stuff like that.
Speaker 2: I just I don't because then we're on.
Speaker 4: Average of like you know, it's distasteful to me.
Speaker 3: You so are you?
Speaker 1: You're comfortable with age play, You're not comfortable with it being painted so low?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I'm comfortable with age play because I'm a milf and I'm obviously you know milf stuff is with cubs and all that.
Speaker 2: I'm always someone's step mom.
Speaker 3: But I'm always someone's step mom.
Speaker 2: I am.
Speaker 4: But when the girls are being casted as like eleven twelve, yeah, that's crazy. No that I want to avoid that one too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's smart. That would fall into like the SEC category for me. Sorry, I had a little technical issue there. Just so we know, I'm speaking to Andy Anderson at Andy five. You know where you can find her links in the episode description. So let me talk about the content moving forward. What you said the scene you're doing Rachelle Ryan and Cherry Deville awesome. Do you have anything else you want to tackle on the horizon? Have you have you shot a gang bang yet, like a like a real you solo gang bang, like I'm pro, like pro or just whatever?
Speaker 3: Can I find content of you gang bang?
Speaker 2: Back in September for content?
Speaker 4: And at the time, I was really proud of it because it was something I hadn't done. Now looking back on it, it was kind of a shit show. Not because of the not because of the male talent. They were all fucking awesome, amazing, and not because of me.
Speaker 2: It was just it was just not shot.
Speaker 4: Sure, great, So I want to go back to that and kind of polish do another one, polish it up a little.
Speaker 1: But yeah, are you shooting these or do you have a guy you bring in to shoot for you?
Speaker 2: Yea, I know I have people shoot for me.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, cool, cool? Cool?
Speaker 1: So what are you going to to try and tackle differently? Is it just light and no offense? You know, I'm sure it was, you know, it just confusion? But is it lit wrong? Is it just angles?
Speaker 3: Not great?
Speaker 4: The audio was kind of a mess. Yeah, the angles weren't great. There's also like it was a roaming camera and when you're trying to I don't know, when you're trying to film a gang bang, like you really it has to be thought out a little more, really, And I think I was just like, okay, free for all, let's go, because I didn't you know, I'm like, I don't know what I'm doing here to you guys.
Speaker 2: No, Okay, let's just I got two holes.
Speaker 4: Let's go three three, I can't agree, Oh, let's go. You know it was a mess, so uh and my camera, my camera guy did great. Like I said, you just you have to go in with the plank of Okay, guys, we're going to go here and we're going to do this, and and the camera guy is gonna stay here, like you just really have to think about that. And we did not, and it's okay, Like still made us some good money.
Speaker 1: Like again, we go back to I go back to angry Twitter guy writing at you from some basement somewhere going All she does is she just gets fucked on camera and that's how she makes all her money. You just described to me that a shot list has to be designed for this entire thing. Do you know how intensive that is? And plus, by the way, you're going to be on your back the whole time, so how are you you know? Yeah? It just uh, the respect I have on a business level and a production level for performers has only grown since I've talked to them, because I, you know, incorrectly, I came into doing this talking to beautiful women who have sex for a living and go, oh, your life must be so great and your life is great, but it's not as easy as it sounds.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 4: I I had corporate jobs. I worked for FEMA. I've do for FEMA for years. The hardest job I've ever had is this one. I do the most work being foreign star than I've ever done work. You know, I went to college. I was a stripper when I was in college. I was also a cheerleader, did not sleep. And I work harder now than I thought it then, So like, oh, no one will ever understand. They just think, you know, oh we're terrible. People were just on our back and that's not and it's not true. True, it's not true. Yeah they're working at a weapons manufacturing plant. Oh yeah yeah. If you don't have.
Speaker 2: Business sense, you will not make it in this industry.
Speaker 3: I've asked this before. Do you who do you?
Speaker 1: And it's just a great example of hard work in this industry. Who do you think makes more money? A ten out of ten with no social media sense? We're a seven out of ten who knows how to work the algorithm?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, the seven out of ten every time?
Speaker 3: Right out of ten.
Speaker 4: Yes, I have seen girls that are not the prettiest girls. And these girls are out there making millions of dollars. Yeah, and you know I mean going into that like people can talk all the shit they want. Some of the smartest people I've ever seen are in this industry.
Speaker 2: Let's go to ammer ant.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, so she doesn't she doesn't do she doesn't shoot pro porn.
Speaker 2: She's not truly in the porn industry.
Speaker 4: I think she does solo work on her of Okay, but still that is something sure, and look at what she's done, like, look at the things that she continues to do.
Speaker 2: She is incredibly intelligent.
Speaker 4: And yeah there is there's a whole team and there of course we know, but she started that on her own.
Speaker 1: Like the team doesn't show up. They don't knock on the door one day and go, oh andy, do you want to be a superstar now?
Speaker 3: Or you have to build up to that team. Right, So.
Speaker 2: People can say what they want to say.
Speaker 4: But like I said, some of the most intelligent people are in this industry.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, yeah, I definitely think so. Willman ask last question here? Then I have a quick little social media thing for you. But last question, what is the future? Where do you see this going? Do you have a dollar amount you want to get to? Do you have a number of scenes? Do you have an age? Do you see an endgame? Or you like I said earlier going to be on the cover of Guilf Hunter sixty five, like when do you want to get out?
Speaker 3: If you do want to get out, do you have a metric?
Speaker 2: So I don't have an age that I want to get out. I just.
Speaker 4: There is burnout at some point. There is, because it's like I'll tell you. And I was talking to my husband about this earlier today because he, oh, I make really good money on sex at their menks. I make really good money and it's video chatting and sexteen and he said, look, you need to work that into the ground.
Speaker 3: When you're home.
Speaker 2: You need to be working that. Because I had just told him.
Speaker 4: I came downstairs and I told him how much money I made on it, and he was like, oh, fuck, Like you need to be working not as much as you can in your home. And I'm like, look, but here's the thing. Yes, you're right, I should, but I I let's think about this when I'm home. I typically i'm two weeks home, two weeks gone, and so in the two weeks that I'm home, I'm diddling myself on camera. I have to shoot content scenes and then I also have to have my own personal sex. So then you know, like I'm gonna fly off to LA on Sunday and I'm shooting every day, sometimes twice a day while I'm gone.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, it's you know, I could I could see his point if you had a metric, if you guys were like, once we get to ten million, we can both retire and be out then. And also, by the way, it's not his holes that he's telling you to, you know, or he's not having to do it. It would probably be a little bit different if he had this sex with guys on that and no, nope, yeah go ahead.
Speaker 2: And I told him, like, you know, it's a little bit different. I know guys could sit there.
Speaker 4: I know guys can sit there a mole for fucking twenty hours a day. I was like, it's different. You're not putting stuff inside your body, like, it's different. We we burn out, you know. And so I don't necessarily have a number or an age. I think it's just when I decide that oh shit, okay, I'm there is going to be a point where X is getting to be mundane and I never want that.
Speaker 2: And so when I start to feel.
Speaker 4: That, that's my that popping point, right.
Speaker 2: So what I plan to do prior to that.
Speaker 4: I think within the next probably two years, I'm going to start on Twitch or on kick and start streaming, and I, you know, like, I'm funny enough and I'm creative enough to.
Speaker 2: To pull people in on that.
Speaker 4: So start doing that and kind of doing a little bit of cosplay stuff and kind of move on segue I think into that and into YouTube. So my husband has always pushed for years and years and years because I've managed my own OnlyFans for a long time, and he's like, I think that you should manage some of these girls. And I'm like, fuck that. Have you met any of these girls?
Speaker 3: No, you know, it's so funny. I like that.
Speaker 1: If you remember my story from earlier, he gave you some unsolicited advice that you should manage girls, and you yelled at him. That's what we don't do, folks. We don't offer unsolicited advice. Ladies and gentlemen, my guests tonight, Andy Anderson, you know exactly where you can find her at Andy five.
Speaker 3: You know our rule here go through the episode description. Follow everywhere that's free.
Speaker 1: You have to at least follow everywhere that's free the bare minimum, Twitter, Instagram, all of that. But I also want to direct you again the site we're talking about at A N D I E five That is the VIP one. You go and sign up for that. We want to support independent content creators. We want to make sure we don't go back to the old days of two thousand and five when I was just a wee boy searching the internet and I didn't know women were being treated so badly behind the scenes. Jenna Jamison let us all know. Andy Anderson, thank you so much for coming on with you now.
Speaker 2: Nie