Speaker 1: Hey, guys, So as Mercury Retrograde would have it, I tried to record this podcast twice and the audio didn't work either time, So the audio is screwed up on this episode. I'm so sorry. It'll be back to normal next week. But the good news is the Patreon is extra long this week. It's basically like a whole second episode. So if you're not subscribed to the Patreon run over there, go subscribe. We have an extra long one this week. The audio is screwed up on both of them, but the content is just as good as always. So I'm so sorry, besties. I hope you enjoy I love you lots, and everything will be back to normal next week, I promise.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: Well, well, welcome back, besties, Welcome to your Monday.
Speaker 2: I'm so happy we made it through another weekend.
Speaker 4: If you were with me and Phoenix this weekend, I love you so much. We have the best time. I and you guys have created a bit.
Speaker 2: Of an issue with this bird feeder. The pigeons.
Speaker 3: The pigeons, I've started knocking on my window when they're out of food with their little beaks.
Speaker 2: They look think, think, and then you look at me with their orange eyes, and they're like leeries our food. So we're.
Speaker 4: This is why we can't have nice things, you know, This is why we can't have nice things because of fucking pigeons.
Speaker 2: Because you give an engine, they take a mile. You give an inchine, they take your sleep from you. I'm also up worn with these flies in my apartment and just the general adversity of living in New York City has been wearing me down. But you guys, I brought a guest back that you guys loved a lot.
Speaker 3: The first time we had around, and I hope you guys loved this episode just as much as the first.
Speaker 2: Please enjoy my episode with Dicey back by popular demand. Visit.
Speaker 3: Oh hey everybody, Oh she's bad. She walked into me having a complete.
Speaker 5: White girl milk over a marble ass table downstairs.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, to be fair, first of all, this Mercury retrograde is not normal.
Speaker 2: It's not it's not normal.
Speaker 3: It has a gun, bitch, and it's fucking binge like it's coming for us, this retrograde. The block is hotpage block, the block is like it's hot on this mercury retrograde.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, So I hired this guy especially come in. I hired this guy. I am working with it. Okay, I don't even want.
Speaker 3: To say the company because I don't want to like dog them out like this. But I hired this guy to move this table from Brooklyn to here.
Speaker 2: It's a little.
Speaker 3: Marble coffee table. It's fucking heavy. It's like three hundred pounds. I live in a walk up. He got here with his buddy. They rolled the table in. The table has wheels on the bottom, so they rolled it in and they got to the stairs. They looked at the stairs and they were like, I don't think so, And I was like, what do you mean you don't think so? They didn't even try to lift it. They didn't even attempt. It's a table. Look at this big hivy.
Speaker 5: Y's big, like all the stuff that have come up those little stairs, right, you know, not just this, not just you.
Speaker 2: It is a coffee table.
Speaker 3: It's a coffee and they understand that that it's made of marble, and I know it's heavy, but these guys just looked at it, looked at me, looked at it, and then they looked at me and they said, do you have any ideas?
Speaker 2: They asked like you worked there like you work here. I was like, this is not my task. This is your task that you accepted. So you got to pay them and come.
Speaker 5: Up with the right ideas on how they like sh up the stairs, crazy insanity.
Speaker 3: I was like, I thought it was simple, and then I even offered to help. I was like, how about this, you guys, Let's put it on this moving pad. You guys push from the bottom, two grown men push from the bottom. I'll guide it and I'll pull from the top. They didn't even want to try.
Speaker 2: They're like, we're gonna leave. What will come back tomorrow? Is what they told me.
Speaker 3: They said, we'll come back tomorrow. And it's like, okay, great. They said, we think it's gonna take four guys for three hundred pounds, right. I was like, are y'all okay? No, aren't y'all good? So they say it's gonna take four guys.
Speaker 2: They'll come back tomorrow, which is today.
Speaker 3: So I text them, I'm like, hey, when are you guys coming back? Because my building just let me know that if this table stays down there another night, I incur a five hundred dollars fee. I don't have a loose five hundred dollars. I've never had a loose five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: And this is the part where I walked in and then dicey well, I said, smoke's blowing.
Speaker 3: Out of my fucking ears and I'm like, oh, it's cute here, and you're just looking at me.
Speaker 5: Look, and I don't know you pretty well, I don't know when it just okay, let me just retreat. You just made a coffee, you sat down, and then I.
Speaker 2: Think you screamed the tell your pillows.
Speaker 3: Well, no, that was when I couldn't find the extension court to sell the podcast.
Speaker 2: Then we really fell apart.
Speaker 3: Was an extraordinary, extraordinary way. I was like, hang on, let me just scream it to my pillows real quick, and said, well, worst things have happened, you know, well they have and they have the worst things will continue to happen. But the thing that bugged me the most is the guy's like, I'm gonna cancel the task, but pay.
Speaker 2: Me for half because I got it from Brooklyn to hear and I was.
Speaker 3: Like, you know, I want to, but can you go finish the task and I'll just pay you for the whole task And he's like, no, just pay me for the work that's already done. And I just was like, first of all, I'm doing a promo with the company that he was, and so they.
Speaker 2: Gave me a voucher.
Speaker 3: So the money I was using was like free money, like fun want you get what you pay for it?
Speaker 2: Well no, no no no no no, because like it's real money to him, but it's like fun Bucks and to me.
Speaker 3: But now he's asking me for my real money for a job he didn't finish. And I just was like, can you just please come finish it? And he's like, no, I spent this much on gas, I spent this much much on tolls. And you know, he's like, I'll just explain to my partner the character of the people in this world, the character. Yeah, because I wouldn't pay him for a task he didn't complete.
Speaker 5: Oh he has sexual character. He attacked my character. I will lever review if you're not going to blast them here, but at.
Speaker 3: Least I think I'm just going to talk to the company because I'm working with them and I just want to be like, this guy did this.
Speaker 2: He put me in a horrible position, and then he attacked my character.
Speaker 3: And then I had to screen my scrumped because really, if he moved it from Brooklyn, then they already knew how.
Speaker 2: Heavy it was. They were right, you know, it's kind of like finish the job.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think they saw the stairs and they're like, no, I mean they are some narrow stairs.
Speaker 2: You have to be pretty fatigue good thing alpatite. Yeah, I know they are. They are any tuline stairs.
Speaker 3: But I will say I had the Russian men that moved all this furniture into this place. I mean they dogged heavier ship up those stairs. They were Russian, there were something. They were Eastern European of some sort. Brittany doesn't believe I speak Russian. Tast does not do speak.
Speaker 2: It was my minor in college. Literally, so what I took seven years of German. That doesn't mean I speak German. I speak Russian. And I was speaking.
Speaker 5: Speaking, I was speaking yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I speak that ship. Yeah. It's like the weirdest lie. But it's not. It's not the weirdest lie. If you heard of all, nobody wants to speak Russian. It's the ugliest language.
Speaker 5: Well they're gonna, I believe, first of all, do you these Russian but just have their.
Speaker 2: Own babies on YouTube. Okay, have you seen this or what do you mean? Their own babies? They deliver their own babies.
Speaker 5: Like and that inspired, you know, but that that didn't let me back. What inspired me was that I'm scared of them and that they're going to they're gonna be the downfall of America and I'm gonna be here.
Speaker 2: You're gonna start learning Nanda. Yeah, I'm not scared enough. Chinese, you Russian? That's crazy.
Speaker 5: One day, one day, I'm gonna one day it's gonna be some Russians around us, and you're gonna.
Speaker 2: Right now and say what see, I don't, I don't. That's true. This is this is the true statement. If that sounds better than English, I don't.
Speaker 7: Even know you don't.
Speaker 2: Don't say I don't know pussy and Russia, anything in Russia.
Speaker 5: Any of you are Russian out there, Please get in touch and we're gonna have a whole conversation on the next the next time I'm here.
Speaker 2: Girl, Just the weird lie that you really I promise you do not speak Russian.
Speaker 3: I can say, I can say, yeah, can say.
Speaker 2: That doesn't mean I can say I don't even need in Russian. Yeah, yeah, yeah, needs no, that is that's that's I don't. That is watch some of you.
Speaker 5: You have some Russian people that follow you, and they're going to tell you that that means they are watched.
Speaker 2: They're gonna stay in the comments. She speaks and did I spa to you? That's hello saying yeah, look that's apple. You do not speak Russian. That's you don't.
Speaker 3: I just because you do dual lingo and you remember three words, does that you speak Russian?
Speaker 2: This is like, this is such a weird lie that you like, way over a year and a half ago when I told you you don't speak phone Russian.
Speaker 3: M h.
Speaker 2: God, that's weird, such a weird lie.
Speaker 3: Okay, anyway, more back to this mercury retrograde. I want to tell you about my day yesterday. Okay, you ready, sure?
Speaker 2: So I don't have a phone case on. That's the way I live.
Speaker 3: I rod on the darkness and I rode on the world with my phone, and I was walking deep uneven sidewalks.
Speaker 2: Got to get used to those.
Speaker 3: They're all over in New York City. Trip that phone you feel well, I didn't fall, but I did a body jolt and then the screen on my phone cracked, So I took it to the Apple store yesterday, right to the Apple store, a little appointment. I didn't know it was supposed to rain yesterday. I don't think anyone knew. No, definitely, just all of a sudden. This New York will test you in the strangest ways. So it's an hour and a half where you get your phone back, and it's dumb.
Speaker 2: Thing working out. So I walk home in the rain completely so I.
Speaker 3: Had my Apple down for dinner already, had to change whatever. I go back to the Apple store after I tanged into a dry outfit. It stopped here and you get my phone walking to dinner, you drop anything, bitch.
Speaker 2: Four cracks in that phone?
Speaker 7: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: What do you think that means?
Speaker 5: I think that means you're not as sleek as you think you are, Like, you know what I mean. That's what that means, You're not You are not that far removed from cracking your phone.
Speaker 2: Right, And I think we made the case. No, you're still not gonna get a case. No, I'm not gonna get a case. I don't like that case, like it makes it so much.
Speaker 3: Bigger and chunkier. I feel like this, Why don't you at least get the screen protector. Well, I have the screen protector and I meant to put one on and then I cracked it. And then I was like after I after I got it fixed, I was like, I'm gonna put my last.
Speaker 2: One on, and then I went to dinner and then I cracked it before.
Speaker 5: I even get my last screen. You know what, Well, this is just what I do, because I know myself. Before I even take my new phone.
Speaker 2: Out of the box, I have a kick. I have a spring protector on it.
Speaker 5: And T Mobile has ay they have the screen protectors you can buy and you can go get them replaced every day if you want to.
Speaker 2: It's sixty dollars and you can crack the screen as much as possible. Oh what do you have?
Speaker 3: But what what do you want to get? Mint next midwires speak your Russia midwater less, I get yourself?
Speaker 2: What is wrong with T Mobile? They are so reliable.
Speaker 7: They have every.
Speaker 5: Tuesday they have these great deal you get free ice, coffee, all kind of shit there you go with. Yeah, I go get I use the parts that come up on the app. Anyway, what I'm saying is my phone is fine.
Speaker 2: That's the moral less story. That Russian. Yeah, I really rely on that coffee to keet you on this Russian. You don't speak the Pentagon won't appreciate me telling you that I speak Russian. The Pentagon would like, did I tell you that? When my mom was in her.
Speaker 3: Her like psychosis, she would always say, I'm calling the Pentagon on you. Really, you can call the Pentagon. Also, she was sucking a guy from the Pentagon. So when her and my dad broke up, she was hooking up with this guy at the Pentagon, which I think we really overlooked what an international home my mom was because from big then Wistoons into.
Speaker 2: The Pentagon is a pretty good reach for that pulsing. I didn't know this was a room. Yeah, So anyway, she hung on to that for a long time. His name was pitched. His name was Pitchford. I met him. I remember I met him and he got me a Bonnie Balloon and I was like eleven. I was like, fucking good because you already had to period. But I know, right, well, not not me.
Speaker 3: I don't do anything my careiod until I was I got my period after I started before, right Yeah, but no, So anyway, she was looking up with this guy from the Pentagon.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, you guys, really think about that, because that's like the dawn of email.
Speaker 3: There's no there's barely cell phones, there's no texting, there's not instant messaging.
Speaker 2: She's snail mail having an affair with the guy from the Pentagon. That's pretty good on your cute dad, on my cute dad. I know, my poor dad, my poor dad. He found it.
Speaker 5: Oh he intercepted one of the letters and it was like a smart letter from the dude.
Speaker 2: And then there was a common minute and I was like, you're just really disappointed that using protection. This is a conversation you have with your dad. That's crazy. My dad and I have I mean whatever, It's not like I had a yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, I have thing. Yeah wow. And I forgot he was married. It who the other woman he was married?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That was your favorite. She was my favorite. When you used to send me videos of her, Oh my god, and you, Brittany, you go go to hell.
Speaker 3: She my ext mom was a raging drunk still is and she would get drunk and pop the fuck off at us. And she had one who blare melt down, which.
Speaker 2: Was Thanksgiving and I had I had called takes the Britney, Oh happy Thanksgiving? What you're doing? And then she sent me this video.
Speaker 5: Of her step mom. It started in the garage, ended up. I mean she it was I've never seen this ship like that, especially on a holiday.
Speaker 3: Well it was not only was it Thanksgiving, it was also my grandmother's funeral, which was on the one year anniversary of my mom's funeral.
Speaker 2: So she really lit it the fuck up for us. She's like, oh, you guys want to mourn?
Speaker 3: Uh uh.
Speaker 2: Not in this house. Not in this house. Does your guy still communicay with her at all? I think she takes him pretty frequently still, because she's like, you know, that's obviously the best she's never gonna have. Yeah. I was gonna say, like, yeah, no she I She.
Speaker 3: Started dating a guy that was like a very similar prototype of my dad after they broke out, an electrician with two daughters. And the electrician this guy had a stroke. And this is actual story, but like I just want to I want to get around to how manipulative she is and how horrible she is. This guy had a stroke. He's an electrician, right, has a stroke. He can't return to work because he never regains function. And I think, you know, when you're like, oh, is this what the rest of my life is gonna be like? And you can't do anything.
Speaker 2: He went in the woods. He showed himself and that's very sad. But what old girl used it as was a way to get back in with my dad and be like, look, we both have aces to kill themselves. I think this is God saying we should get that together. My dad said no, no, literally, the body was not even cold before, you know. And she here's the thing. She's like this awful generation of like what are they gan alpha? What is that gen? She's passed the baby boomer but like whatever that one is.
Speaker 3: She's like thattween that's like on Facebook, Yeah, and like she like made her you know, if she made her Facebook banner like this man floating to heaven like literally it's like him, but it's like AI and there's like angel dusts and stars around him.
Speaker 2: And as she's making that her thing, she's calling her excessive being like.
Speaker 3: She's somebody who's like here she said, hey, I'm pretty sure this seems worse said together, and.
Speaker 5: I'm just like well known, hm hmm. There's only two ways out with her. I mean that is similar your dad like an electrician with two kids? Yeah crazy, yeah, two daughters.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I'm doing a new segment and I need to do it with you. Why and something's wrong with you? Which I don't know. What do you think it's wrong? I want to know what's wrong with What do you think is wrong with you? What would your friends say is wrong with you? And what would your therapist say? You don't have a therapist. You're like a Crystal deeler. I have a therapist. She's a therapist and a Crystal Hailor thing. Get it right? That is life? What you're a bitch? Anyway, that wasn't even that funan I shouldn't have laughed the estion at all. This week's episode is brought to you by Berber Hair Oil. You, guys, Berber is my bitch lover.
Speaker 3: If you guys aren't using Berber hair oil for your hair growth journey, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know what you're doing with your lives.
Speaker 8: Berber is burdock oil that you use a derma roller to dermo roll your hair first.
Speaker 2: And then you apply the oil.
Speaker 3: You leave it in overnight and it makes your hair healthy and and the regrowth is unbelievable. Listen, when I lost my hair, it took me like a year and a half to get it back, and we're almost there.
Speaker 2: We're almost there. I was looking at old pictures of me, like, don't ever let someone tell you you don't have enough hair.
Speaker 3: Also, I think the body dysmorphia I had of thinking I needed more hair or thinking I needed my hair down to my ass. My hair was literally almost down to my ass and it was so full. And then I got those super fucking extensions and my hair will never be the same again. It's going to be stronger because a burber. You guys, use my code Britt bri t T for fifteen.
Speaker 2: Percent off your order Berber dot com. Br br dot com used to go to Britt for fifteen percent off your first order. Think the mader Bestius. What do I think is wrong with me?
Speaker 5: I think part of my problem is that I don't give one hundred percent, so a lot of things I'm really good at, and it gets in my way a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that if I did just like hone in stand up is probably the nearest thing that I've given a lot too. But yeah.
Speaker 3: Maybe have you ever thought of taking a year off like partying and just doing sanda, you know, a party but like drinking and smoking, just doing Sanda.
Speaker 2: No, I never thought about not smoking. But I haven't been drinking a lot. I haven't. I probably haven't had a drinking like since I went out with the dude on the fourth of July. Ohnt know, that's the last time I.
Speaker 5: Really drink. But I don't know that that's the problem. When you think that's my problem, do you think weed.
Speaker 2: Is my problem? I think, well, I think here's the thing.
Speaker 3: And I'm coming from experience as somebody who smokes and it slows me down. When I'm like clear, I get a lot more done. And I just think you were such an unfuck withable force and stand up that if you stopped with the distractions, you could like really step into who you're supposed to be.
Speaker 2: Thanks.
Speaker 3: What would what would your therapist in Crystal here say is wrong with you? She would probably say I give people too many chances.
Speaker 2: I'm too nice. She always tells me that. I'm yeah, she has the requient. I know, right, I'm just not nice to you. That's just the nature of our friendship now. We're a really nice we really are in you know, behind closed doors.
Speaker 5: M But yeah, I don't know what she would She probably would say that I just give people too many chances, and I think about other people too.
Speaker 2: Much before I think about myself. Yeah, I know, that's that's definitely a thing. Yeah, you'll like pour yourself one hundred percent into someone else. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, what about you? Well, I can't do this. I can't do this every podcast. We all know what's wrong with Yeah, we all know. I was just screaming with them everything, right, I was just screaming in a pillow.
Speaker 3: Although I will say I tight trained down on my lexiprob back down to five milligrams, and I'm feeling so much better. I had a horrible I know you've never done any anti depressants or SSRIs, but I had a horrible titration experience. My anxiety was so high and my insalomnia was horrible. And I think when you don't sleep, you become just a fucking monster. This is something that I was talking to about on the other podcast.
Speaker 2: Remember then we lost our train of thought. Oh and we never found it again.
Speaker 3: Right, This is like the difference of who I am when I sleep and I don't, it's crazy Like when I get a good night's sleep I wake up, you know, like the thoughts you have before you open your eyes. The thoughts I have before I open my eyes when I get a good night's sleep is like, I'm blessed, God is good. Life was wonderful, something amazing, It's gonna happen. Those are the thoughts I legitimately have if I don't get a good night's sleep.
Speaker 2: I those thoughts are.
Speaker 3: Like, I'm gonna fucking get up, fucking little holes, little teddy holes.
Speaker 2: And all the shirts of the throws rolexes.
Speaker 7: Into the bay.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna get up. Or I just have the most demon thoughts. I'm like, why does my brain work like that? But it's really the difference between sleeper no sleep. So I titrated down off lexapro and I had a really rough, like two weeks.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's the titration.
Speaker 3: Down off the Lexico, the Mercury retrograde, the move to New York that, I mean, just like the million different things. But my god, it's been like that some of the hardest weeks of my adult life. You've been through a whole lot. These last like just three months specifically. Yeah, you know, yeah, but I'm getting to the other side and I'm starting to feel like that bit out.
Speaker 2: A scared. All right, let's let's pull some cards. You picked some cards for us, Okay, m m hm m mmm. Oh we got a level one, level one? Whatever. What about my style is undeniably me? I'm deniably you. It's just like being a bitch. Yeah, being a bitch for sure, care free, like coming off as that, but but it's deeply not at all.
Speaker 3: But you look like like I don't don't care free. I look like I don't give a fuck. Yeah, And if anyone looks like they don't give a fuck, just know that they give the most amount of bucks. They truly give so many fucks.
Speaker 2: I had to develop that I don't give a fuck attitude because I gave so many bucks, and that just really didn't work for me.
Speaker 3: You ever were like, oh, she cares a lot of that's gross, but I don't care dead behind, then what about my style is unima for you? That's the exactly what you're wearing right now at off the shoulder sweatshirt.
Speaker 2: I hate mix on the step. That's why all my shirts. Never you'll never really see me in a turtle neck. Who do you see at the time? I mean, I don't know, there's not me, not me.
Speaker 3: I think that is that autism or is that just preference? It's you know Steve Jobs just to wear the same thing over and over and over. Well, yeah, that's autism.
Speaker 2: Maybe he just didn't he would have this.
Speaker 3: Maybe he just take it a fun But but I'm saying auto see people sometimes one of the things that they don't like certain textures and their skins, or like they don't like certain.
Speaker 2: Maybe I probably am on the spectrum. I mean, aren't we all, Yeah, we're all a little Are you a little gay? I don't think so. I've been exploring that again. There's this girl I have a crush on. Really, I have a girl crush. And it's not it's never gonna go anywhere.
Speaker 3: She wann't what my girl, big titties, beautiful, like she's like I met her actually when I was in my last relationship.
Speaker 2: And I've ever been nervous around the girl before, but I was nervous around her. I was like stuttering. I was like trying, yes, yes, I was trying, Yes, I was trying to get words out. It was like book, book, book, Like, what girl? Is she a little good? She's yeah? Oh is she real gay? She's not real gay. She's gay enough. And she went into you. No she isn't me. I just don't. Y'all have already talked about this. No, I just know because we like flirt with each other, and because you're such a whore, you just know when people just want to fuck you hunt and you were me, you can go to heat. I'm just so shocked right now.
Speaker 3: I need to see this bitch off camera. She's gorgeous, blonde, blonde, so that's the type.
Speaker 2: Of bit she is just what I wish I looked like.
Speaker 3: She's got like a big app some big titties and no waist and a beautiful face and long blonde hair.
Speaker 2: Like she's just like she's whatever everyone wants. Hm hmm.
Speaker 3: But I don't think I can. I don't think you wouldn't make your move now she lives in l A second of all, what if we like she's also kind of down.
Speaker 2: I'm like.
Speaker 3: The word, I'm like, oh no, there's literally pebbles be blown around by like a bucket.
Speaker 2: So you're a fun boy, I'm a boy. I'm a fuck boy. It's just like rocks.
Speaker 3: Inside of her head, you know, if you put like pebbles in a can and shook it, Like that's what's going on in her head.
Speaker 2: She is.
Speaker 3: But I just have such a crush and I'm just in like men right now, give me such they like, I'm a repulseman. And I've seen some of the most objectively gorgeous people things like that into New York City and I'm like, they're all, well, a lot of them are. I mean they are to put women here, holy how, but there are also really gorgeous men here. There's just so many people you really have to sit through, you know, it's like sifting for gold.
Speaker 2: But I'm just so uninterested.
Speaker 3: Like I've seen really attractive, objectively attractive men, and like oh, and.
Speaker 2: Then like when I see this girl, I'm like, I don't Maybe they have to I don't know where I'm at. Are they hurt? Are the no? No? Does she have a lot of work done?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I like to think that I'm into natural women, but like this, it's not even her work. So now you're in women, and.
Speaker 5: Do you hear this is.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I feel like this is so cliche.
Speaker 3: Every time girls goes through like a bad breakup, she's like, now I'm dating girls because like that's just like the level of trauma is calculated by whether or not she turns by afterwards.
Speaker 2: You know, it's like, how bad was it?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 2: She eating pus over it? But you said, you you you noticed this attraction to her before, right, So that's okay? Uh huh.
Speaker 6: I have like a like a little and smiling talking about it, a fucking girl crush, Like I couldn't even be in the same room with her, and what I'm saying, but what have done?
Speaker 2: Bit? I know, but she just was so like mesmerizingly hot. So how do you know she's a little gay? Yeah, Okay, I'm gonna I'm gonna tell you. Okay, I can't tell. I'm gonna tell what you are in completely insane? Yeah insane? Okay, Well, I'll there something else about you today that I didn't know for the cards. Time to move on to the next card.
Speaker 5: No, I don't know. I don't know if I'm offended because you're such into black men, but your first crush on it wasn't a black woman.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've only ever had in my life too, like whoa girl crushes? And one one when I was like eighteen, I was going to ASU and I met this girl and she was maybe kind of panic or so it was a little something.
Speaker 2: But it's not usually about the physicality. I become like.
Speaker 3: Overcome by their presence, Like it almost has nothing to do with what they look like. What they look like helps, but like there's something that's like I become so attracted to their aura and their vibe. That other girl, I became like obsessed with the way I love her. And I get to ask you were best friend and then my mom still like college time, and I can try to ask you, what's something I could do for hours on end without getting bored?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, maybe like shocked for the right that.
Speaker 5: You can read for hours on that getting board, Yes that's your thing, Like you could you always have a book with you somewhere on the beach, or like if we're read the pool, I know not to try to talk to you because.
Speaker 2: You're reading your somebody's That's what you could do for hours. I couldn't it last time? Right?
Speaker 7: Like ship.
Speaker 2: You could guarden, I could guarden for hours and hours and hours. Yeah, I'm sadged to bring me any produces time. I know, I'll bring some. I'm gonna go. I gotta run back home.
Speaker 9: Why just for like a week, just to Yeah, okay, next question, Next we need I need to shuffles level three.
Speaker 2: Imagine I just woke up from a crazy night out. Where did I end up? What do I regret? Well, you were great, fucking everybody in the room. I'm just playing sex might not even be involved. I don't you know what I never had. I didn't get to know you was drunk. I know, such a shame. But that's like I still can have a crazy night. I don't know that I'm sober.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well I don't usually regret things because I am sober. Yeah, so that's because that's kind of like the what do I regret? The flies after and it they come with batteries?
Speaker 2: Flies? New York's trying to break me. I'll tell you what. The flies and the mosquitoes have The mosquitos. I can't believe the mosquitos are here, Like, oh my gosh, are they here?
Speaker 3: You open your window for two seconds they move in. Im I've left in this place. Sorry, that's not my computers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, that's not I mean, unfortunately, I wish I was up to saving my life where I had a night out where I regretted things.
Speaker 8: But like, I'll just regret staying up too late, because then if I stay up too late now, it honestly can feel like a hangover the next day, Like I'll feel like I drank.
Speaker 2: Like I remember when we went to Oh no that you and I we did did were you there for us? And yeah? And we stayed up. We stayed in the morning.
Speaker 10: Oh my god, I regretted. I mean, I didn't regret that, but I was in That was a long night. We have some really cute pictures. We have a really cute picture that maybe you could tag or something.
Speaker 2: But that was a really long night. I stayed out till six in the morning, and I was like, I'm not made for this. This is not for this. We didn't have fun all right.
Speaker 3: About.
Speaker 2: Okay, what do you wish I could see in myself that you see in me?
Speaker 5: I wish that you just saw I mean you you you know that you're like really an amazing person, Like you know, I wish you are you.
Speaker 3: Are the I think I'm actually a pretty bad person. I've been having this this dialogue with myself recently, right, I actually don't.
Speaker 2: Think I'm such a good person. Yeah, you said that last time we talked about that little bit. Yeah, but I really think that you are.
Speaker 5: I think that some of the things you've been through that are I mean, just some of the getting married the same week your mom did what she did, like, just certain things that you've been through.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, I liked herself. God damn it every time about trying to be sentimental with this bitch, God damn it. Sorry. I think that you're an amazing person. I really do.
Speaker 5: And I wish that you saw that more and saw more of that in yourself. You know, I think you you you're a recluse, and I think some of the things that have happened to you have made you that way. But but you're and you've been nothing but amazing to.
Speaker 2: Me as a friend.
Speaker 5: And yeah, I just wish that that you you saw yourself more like that, Yeah, more as a good person. We're not and we're not bound by things that we've done in the past, you know what I mean, Like, you can't worry about stupid shit like that. Also, you are a Taurus and y'all just know how to get your licks back, you know what I mean, Like some of that is bad, and sometimes you do like you go a little too hard.
Speaker 2: You don't have to go like that hard. But people do deserve some of the things you're You're a pretty fair person still, you know what I mean? Yeah, yeah, yeah, I think that that's you know, maybe I said this before. That's something I'm really struggling.
Speaker 3: With this year's people don't like me repeating what they did exactly, And it's like, I if you don't want me to talk shit about you, don't actually yeah, but I've been having a lot of people be like, you're fucking bully because you said this, And I'm like, when you did that for me, you didn't want I mean disrespect me, and you mean you did this, you did that, And people are like yours lambering you on the internet and like I'm telling you the truth and you don't like it.
Speaker 2: And I just have followers. I WoT them. What do I wish that you could see in yourself that I see in you, how unbelievably fucking talented you are, like unbelieve, like I really believe.
Speaker 3: And that's why I made the comment about like the week earlier. I really believe that if you went all in, you could be such a fucking huge, huge star. Like I've worked with you in every capacity. I've worked with you in stand up, I've worked with you doing like short films and acting. There's nobody who can drop into a role like you like it is. That's like a gift from God. Like most people need weeks months of preparation to drop into and find the character and figure it out. It's something I still really struggle with. You can drop into it like that, Like I think you could be a huge, huge actress. Like I think, like, yes, you're great at stand up, you'll always be great at stand up, but I think if you really tried, you could be an unbelievable which is why I have like.
Speaker 5: Written ship for you before. Yeah, you always write stuff with me and mine, which is great.
Speaker 2: Thank you for saying you.
Speaker 3: Just got to believe in yourself more agree. Yeah, Yeah, Okay, let's do some of the what's going on in the world stories you guys, If you didn't notice, we're trying to shake it up a little bit and not just talk all about my personal one because.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna have like one friend left. So.
Speaker 5: A California woman driving her grandson to work was stunned when she spotted a peculiar looking figure that she.
Speaker 2: Believes was that's sash squash, that's her Russian anyway.
Speaker 5: The fighting, recently reported to the Big Field Research Organization, occurred on June twenty eighth. As a witness, Linda Dixon Smith, was en route to Camp Chaka watch something in the Sierra National Forest near your road leading to the young man's summer job. She recalled, I looked over her my grandson. My eyes were cared further and I saw a figure standing in the field. Dixon Smith described the.
Speaker 2: By bi pedial, by pedal creature. I've never heard that word. Yeah, have you know what we are to? Oh, that's what that means. You're smart, I guess. Oh I should have put that. That must be great, right, Nolatin, That's.
Speaker 1: What I mean.
Speaker 2: Same thing. This is a she's rushing.
Speaker 3: Ok So, anyway, the headline of this article should have just been California woman drops acid for.
Speaker 2: The first time. Yes, because bitch, no, you didn't.
Speaker 3: You saw one of the where would she part of California she'sn't this what is it safe to hear staring about it? She just saw one of the Golden State Warriors on the high right. It was just clean Thompson going for a walk.
Speaker 5: It's time for her to give up the keys where you do not need to be dropping nobody'll know.
Speaker 2: Okay, when you go home and you put your keys in the fridge, you can't be calling it the bigfood spot. Yeah, she said, she it's time for she's done. She's she's she's cooked. Stick a fork in her. She's cooked.
Speaker 5: You know, but people never believe you won't. You wouldn't believe this. If I've seen before, I do believe that you do.
Speaker 2: I actually I haven't. In Houston actually on Highway six and we were really high, me and my cousin. No, we were. We weren't to say that, but we were not the only cars pulled over on the side of the road. This is before. No, we just wanted we were just like when you see you pull over, that's not the blackest thing to do. Usually we run from ship. But we were we channeled our inner white girl and we got yeah, and you got what we were like.
Speaker 5: And it was other cars. I probably wouldn't have believed it myself. The next morning, what I saw if it wasn't for the other cars that were pulled over with it was like three other one family, and then like two somebody on a date, and then it was like four of us in our car. Anyway, we saw a saucer type situation and a beam of light that came down and then it just took off, but it was.
Speaker 2: Hovering for a while, which is why we had a chance to do them.
Speaker 5: Ya feel like that's an abduction moment. I feel like it could have been, but luckily they don't see they didn't make it.
Speaker 2: We have lived in shut person. I don't think so. I don't think they want to. It's like a very specifically like you know what y'all want through enough on Earth. We don't need to put in the torture being abducted.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 5: That's why I know black people actually got picked to go to Mars. I mean, I don't know, Yeah, because we've been through life here. They I don't think they're gonna make it. It's a nine month trick, you know it. I don't know who would want to make it. People that don't want to be Why would you not want to be here.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be worse there. I mean maybe not after the I don't know.
Speaker 5: They're they're learning right now to how to build oxygen, if that makes sense. They're learning how to do all this ship. And you know, it's a one way trip. That's it, Like, it's not a one trip. What they're gonna be just dead.
Speaker 2: On the way. It's a one way trip. It's a one way trip. If you not, it's it's a round trip. What is this client, Yeah, to go to Mars. You haven't You haven't heard of Mars one.
Speaker 5: They interviewed hundreds of thousands of people, and they have to make sure that you're mentally okay.
Speaker 2: And yeah, you're you would never They have to make sure that you're all right to like, never come back to Earth because you're never coming back. That's what you signed up for it and never come back. Are you sure? I promise, look it up. I'm looking for you. I don't think you're right. I promise. You see the Martians, Yeah, okay, you.
Speaker 3: See, you meet some Martians, you see the amenities, You go to a hot spring or two, and then you.
Speaker 2: Come on back for the Mars one trip.
Speaker 5: Are they allowed to come back? Is it a one way trip? I didn't get that, that's what you mean?
Speaker 2: What do you mean you didn't get that? Anyway, there's no man, Yes it is.
Speaker 5: And if they have to say by their families, they're never gonna Should anyone do that, then so many people want to go because people just.
Speaker 2: Want to see it and come back and then be like never mind, the Earth is signed. Yes.
Speaker 5: The proposed Mars one mission was planned as a permanent, one way trip to established human colony on the rear planet. The Dutch nonprofit organization is envisioned that astronauts would live on Mars indefinitely, without technology or capability to return to Earth.
Speaker 2: Would anyone sign up that, I don't know, if you want to die?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's like a very elaborate performance art piece to just kill yourself.
Speaker 2: Like that's like no technology.
Speaker 3: Know that.
Speaker 2: They're like, we'll get you to Mars figure it out from there and as.
Speaker 5: Further that's however, the project was ultimately canceled in the company behind the Clay bank NT Yeah okay, so anyway, but that right, the fact that people would just sign up.
Speaker 3: Because the company went bank, obviously, everyone thought that was about idea like immediately.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nine months trip just to get that, just to get there. Nine months.
Speaker 3: You think it's getting the Europe, your niece getting ran, your niece get achy and fucking the seat you gotta walk around.
Speaker 2: Imagine nine months the worst true ever, literally the worst, and you don't know those people.
Speaker 3: You have to sit there and get to know these people, or if you even have the brain capacity, I bet not.
Speaker 2: I think you don't make it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think they'll burn out before they get there. Yeah. I mean it's gonna be like going to see the Titanic. Yeah, it's gonna be like those guys, they're like like, never mind, it's down there, and so are we now, m that's so stupid. That thing was so stupid. It was who cares? Just you said water camera.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you don't need to send your whole body down there, don't You'll have pictures. Yeah, just look at the pictures like what it used to be. Why you want to see a ship wreck?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Also like my ears when I tried to scupa dive, I go like eight feet under and they start to ring.
Speaker 2: Why do you want to go to the bottom. On the other hand, I.
Speaker 3: Would never want to go in the Summarine either but know me either, Yeah, no interest. Do you think the Titanic was an insight job?
Speaker 2: Deep cuts the conspiracy here? I don't think so. You haven't heard anything. I haven't heard any of the conspiracies. But I just know that they didn't steer it right and they hit a rock. It was a conspiracy about that.
Speaker 3: There was a conspiracy because it was like all the wealthiest people in the world. I think it's like the wroth Child's or something. We're trying to take over the national Bank, and they were the only family, only wealthy family.
Speaker 2: Not on the boat. I believe it's the conspiracy.
Speaker 3: You guys are gonna have to fact checking on that, because I think saw TikTok and then never retained any.
Speaker 2: Information and might be spreading this information right now, but they were.
Speaker 3: It was something about the world banks and like all the wealthiest families with all the control around that boat, and then they sunk.
Speaker 2: It so that they could take control that Now that sounds believable. And now we're in and now and now you know what. They steered it perfect, they should. They seared right on the rock. Yeah, right, like they were supposed to. Wow, I never heard that. Yeah, and I'm part of a lot of I mean, you know, I like, I like conspiracy theories.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised I never Yeah, we'll look into it because maybe I just spewed eventialized.
Speaker 2: Who knows, Yeah, who really knows. What was the other story you pulled up? I thought this was interesting, Gus the fifty million.
Speaker 5: Dollar t rix Rick's dinosaur fossils sale record at a.
Speaker 2: New York I saw that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they started it at seventeen million, and then they went up to fifty million dollars.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, I can't even order of Saks without flishing. How is someone buying a fifty million dollar dinosaur?
Speaker 5: I gotta buy all my shit on corner. It's a dinosaur. What the fuck are they gonna do with these? Where are they gonna put it? Where are they gonna put it in their house? In their bunker? Are they gonna assemble it?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Who's gonna disassemble it?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Gonna get it there? Well? I think I imagine I'm probably getting this table up there? What imagine getting guss up here?
Speaker 3: I just don't understand how t rexes even survived for so long in those little front arms.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the little baby arms like those a little front arms. So I guess they were buy pedals. But yeah, right right, they were by petals. And but like how did they get stuff because it seems like they would have fallen over a yeah, it feels like they must have had wings or something and we must have missed those when we dug shit up. Yeah, because it seems like they would just to the front because of that big ass tail. Yeah, you know at that tail probably canna be lifted by wings. Barney's bags ever think about Barney was a.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Barney wasn't he was a gay sorts. He was a yeah, he had a little sugar in his sad gap.
Speaker 3: But fifty million dollars a dinosaur, and it's so many hungry people like, I mean, do you know it's not I think that's just just give me one million dollars fifty million dollars dinosaur bones and said it said.
Speaker 2: The twelve and a half foot dinosaur I was snapped up.
Speaker 5: There's seven way bidding concepts lasting ten minutes is record breaking sale price.
Speaker 2: The forty four point six million dollar.
Speaker 5: Was paid by a billionaire Ken Griffin for a Stagosaurus skeleton named Apex and twenty twenty four Segasaurus.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what that is either. He amended forty four million for a dumisam that haven't even fucking notes. At least we know the t Rex.
Speaker 3: At least we walk into your crib and be like, damn, sixty rex did you get that on t move?
Speaker 12: T Rex rex move is nut. But so what made the I'm guessing it's the museum, Yeah, going out of business Ville.
Speaker 2: And course why would they do that? Why would they get rid of and maybe they own it but it stays at the museum.
Speaker 3: Well no, no, they probably needed some cash. I had a fifty million dollar I think I could sell it, yeah, for sure. Also they started at seventeen million. Imagine how exciting that would be. I had a friend recently who had a baseball card that he knew was like a really big deal and he, oh, Brian Ford, you.
Speaker 2: Know right, Bryan. He had a guy offer him, like.
Speaker 3: At the card shop, forty grand for the card, and he was like so tempted to take it, but he's like, I think I can get more by auction it. But it's obviously a big risk because it's like somebody's offering you forty grand for like, you just opened baseball cards and you can now have forty grand bitch.
Speaker 2: He put it on an auction. It went for one hundred and five thousand dollars. Did he sell well? Yeah, one hundred five thousand dollars for a baseball card. Lunch on him next time. Always lunch on you, Brian.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's he's super cool. Yeah what I'm not fucking sick? Like I guess I need to get into baseball cards, but you just have to get really like one hundred and five thousand.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was sitting next to this guy on playing one time that had like he was it was like, I mean.
Speaker 5: Maybe three hundred thousand dollars worth of Pokemon cards and you should have seen how many was holding that.
Speaker 2: Book like it was just THEOK. I was like, can I just ask you, like, what the fuck is that you hold him not to? It's like he showed me. I mean who cares? Literally somebody? Yeah, why are you playing in the Columny three hundred thousand ago?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: I mean sometimes I'm in thirty four ees, bitch, and sometimes I'm in first class. Just a fends on how many points I have to upgrade you and I always get to the airport to try to upgrade. Yeah, because it's just always cheaper that way. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's a philosophy of man that you'd like to do a job. Uh, go hard or go home? You know that's you.
Speaker 5: Like I just remember I have been doing stand up maybe like five or six years before you and you have come in and you.
Speaker 2: Have you have this. You you have another side of your brain that you can use that I can't. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'm not a corporate type bitch, you know, I like corporate jobs. I'm never gonna I have a corporate job. But you applied a lot of what you knew in corporate to your to what you have now. And I mean, you know, just from your stepdad gave you, you came into some money. You were like I'm going to Most people would have just went and bought.
Speaker 3: Well fial, which is no money for special, but it was still so good.
Speaker 2: Look what you got from it. You know.
Speaker 5: Even the psychic was like A had an off's go in ToView that well it's happening, but you figured it out.
Speaker 2: You clicked that ship up, like you just figure it out as you go along.
Speaker 5: You're very malleable like that, you know, And I think that's definitely something I could take from you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think the philosophy of yours are like the most very like you don't hold onto anything for very long.
Speaker 2: You're really good at letting go.
Speaker 3: And it doesn't almost even matter how profound the pain is or how hurt you are.
Speaker 2: You're really good at moving on from it.
Speaker 3: And you don't.
Speaker 2: Dwell on it, and you don't talk about it a lot, and you don't obsess over it.
Speaker 3: And they think one of the reasons that you're able to move on with like such dignity and grace is because you don't talk about it and you don't obsess like there's been like really profound things that.
Speaker 2: Have happened to you. Or I'm like, how are you, Like, how is this? How are you doing with this? You like, yeah, I'm good, Like I'm good.
Speaker 3: You know, their their life is their pharma, and like that's kind of just the philosophy you have it as much as I can say, like their life is their passionate and I can say the things and I can know the things, it's really hard for me to execute the things. And I think you're really good at executing the Thank God's got it.
Speaker 2: Make sure? Yes, yeah, because I mean, at the end of the day, what are you gonna do? I get that from my dad?
Speaker 5: You think I'm some of the shit he's been through, just what his upbringing, just professionally whatever, he's just like you know, I mean, life is gonna happen while you're making other plans.
Speaker 2: You just got to continue, just continue, just don't stop, you know. So, Yeah, thank you. Yeah, why don't you pick one? Okay? This is a level three as well. It says what's something you can always rely on me for? Ooh, this is a good one. I can rely on you if I have an idea or something I want to do or meet with you. I can rely on you to give to have equal level of excitement and be to show up and like give it your all. Okay. I can rely on you for a good laugh, like a good or just.
Speaker 5: A sobering you give very sobering advice, or you know, just I can rely on you for some dry ass like if I'm if I'm sulking or feeling a type of way, I could text you you.
Speaker 2: Like be and then it's all better, you know.
Speaker 5: So, Yeah, that's all out of snap out of it. You're like, well, look, bitch, I don't have time hold jump in.
Speaker 2: I'm over here streaming in my own pillow. So you ask you find one to scream. Okay, you're going through something years.
Speaker 3: What you do? You find your nearest pillow scream at the top your one. Have you noticed my energy shifted after that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm lighter you are. I'm not carrying the energy or that table, yeah, or that table, but you might carry that five hundred that war do if you don't rebook heavy In my heart, what makes our friendship work?
Speaker 3: I think we're not the most like we don't have to talk all of the time, but when we do talk, it's really deep and really meaningful. And I think you know, I always have your back and you know, like vice versa. And it's just kind of I can describe it like putting on an old like a pair of old shoes.
Speaker 2: Like it you's comfy, and like we just go like no time has been lost.
Speaker 5: I think what makes our friendship work is we're complete opposite.
Speaker 2: In so in all the ways, Like I can sleep anywhere, like I'm so yeah, I can thug it okay, and this one right here is not thugging. I got damn thing and together we have never thug. No. I like, look, I'm a Taurus. I like the comfort you in my bed. It's very comfortable and not sleeping on a couch. And me, on the other hand, it doesn't matter. One is I can close the door and it's a shower there. I'm good. Yeah, I think that's I think you.
Speaker 5: I can bring you down a note and you can bring me up, and I think that's a good parents get better. Yeah, what inside joke of ours will never stop being funny. You know, first, I think my fortieth birthday party.
Speaker 7: This all right.
Speaker 3: I've got the pictures. Don't worry you guys are not gonna be in the dark on this one. On her fortieth birthday party, she sends me like I have rented the sickest Airbnb and she sends me these pictures and it is stolen. It's like it's in the Hollywood Hills. It has an infinity pool with an infinity hot tub, all this outdoor patio space. It looks like we're gonna be on selling sunset. Like this is gonna be the nicest shit the day of the guy who she rented it from. Did a bait and switch throw her in like some down the hill not she was down the hill, up the hills all the way to like Torrents or something.
Speaker 2: He's like, no, it's not bad, it's fine, it's gonna be. It's just not in the hills anymore. And so we walked. It was a little above a trap house. It was. It was barely okay, and Brittany's white ass got there first, her and Chris. They were on time, okay. So there, so she has time to walk around and she is laughing so hard. There's a picture of us sitting on the patio. She is laughing. She's like, wait, so I thought that there was not even a hot sub there. I'm like, there's no, there's no there was stuff that I was like, something in the backyard covered up it was. I think you were on the ground. You were like and you.
Speaker 5: I don't think I've ever seen you laugh this hard. So every year for my birthday, she sends me this picture of the actual first it was inflated. It hadn't been used in weeks, once years. There was alja in it everywhere.
Speaker 2: It was worse than Trump cool. Literally, it looked like a warse draw and I wouldn't put my stup back in the car, and I was like, we won't be meeting this. You laughed so hard.
Speaker 5: And I get that picture every birthday and sometimes it's not even my birthday, just when you want to laugh and just the picture.
Speaker 2: It was just the most like this is gonna be amazing.
Speaker 3: This house isn't like the most hype, the coolest pictures, and then you just got fucking bamboozled, and it was so it was so funny.
Speaker 2: It was so funny. I was like, but we had so much fun. It was so many people there. Oh my god, it was Yeah.
Speaker 3: I left early because like it was real drop. But I remember Chris did not like Christi and Shane, christ and Shanky they like the first one's there in the Yeah, they definitely did. We had a good They were like, we're not going anywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, sure, Yeah, she's birthday's coming up. Said, oh you didn't.
Speaker 5: Oh that's w.
Speaker 3: What would you say on the inside joke That one's pretty fucking good. I would say it's gotta be. Also, the the video of my stepmom, Oh yeah, where.
Speaker 2: You just every once in a while say and you Brittany, you can go to hell, because she does.
Speaker 3: She really she yelled at everyone, but then she like pulls it back and she's like, no, I love Heather, I love mad I love you know. Charlie's pissed me off right now. But then me, she was just hyper fixated on me and she hated she thought she wanted to fuck your dad.
Speaker 2: Did she said, husband? And at one point she said, and you, Brittany, you can go to hell. And every once in a while, Dice, you will just look at it and say, I think every time we're together, I say that. Also one more, The Block is Hot. Oh, the block is hot. The Block is hot. We started the episode of The Block is Hot, and you guys didn't even know. It's an inside joke.
Speaker 3: But we were in DC doing shows, some of the most fun shows ever, and we were we had a wonderful lunch and then we were leaving lunch when we were right.
Speaker 2: Down by the White House.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so it was all kinds of stuff going on down there during the Biden of administration.
Speaker 2: Though I think it was a little more joke.
Speaker 5: But you what you said, I said, Well, because we saw some some police running down I'm like, witch the block is hot.
Speaker 2: We got it, and you just fell out. I'm like, get up. You cannot be laughing right now.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, because cops like winds passes on foot and she's like, pitch the block hot.
Speaker 2: I was like, the block will never be holl Man.
Speaker 5: We we we have some really fun and probably more we could think of them, but yeah, yeah, those are the ones that stand out the most.
Speaker 2: That's a good note to end on.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna put the picture of the hot you guys can see what sort of tragedy Dicey entered her fortieth here and my god, just slush splash and taking a bath bitch so funny.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. All right, I love you. Thank you for coming back le me, thanks for having tele follow me at Dicey Approved. Yeah, thanks for the new followers I got. I got like over one hundred followers from there. The last podcast, Let's Bestie, Let's show Bestie. Let's go Bessies, Bessie, Bessie go, best bestI Go.
Speaker 3: Okay, you guys, The Artist Way, we're back, like I promised, threat threat threat, We're back.
Speaker 2: We're back like we never left.
Speaker 3: Okay, So this week and The Artist Way we are talking well, recovering a sense of self protection.
Speaker 2: We are on week ten.
Speaker 3: We are in.
Speaker 2: We see the finish line. Now bestieds. We got to keep going. I'm sorry we took two weeks off.
Speaker 3: If I completely lost you in all the momentum, I understand, that's my fault.
Speaker 2: Recovering sense of self protection.
Speaker 3: When we are clear about who we are and what we are doing, the energy flows freely and we experience no strength.
Speaker 13: Every creative person has a myriad of ways to block creativity. Each of us favors one or two ways particularly toxic to us because they block us so effectively.
Speaker 2: For some people, food is a creativity issue. These are the obvious ones.
Speaker 3: Guys right, it's food, sect, drugs, booze.
Speaker 2: Those are the big four that are going to keep us from being creative.
Speaker 3: The more minor ones are social media media of any sort, so television, movies, etc.
Speaker 2: It's the general taking away and numbing out that we all do, and we all.
Speaker 3: Seek to do quite frequently, that keeps us from being as creative as possible.
Speaker 2: Sometimes this can be an obsession with painful love. Reaching for a painful.
Speaker 3: Thought makes you become an instant victim, rather than feeling your own considerable power. So this is why a lot of us creatives are sex and love addicts being being right here, because if we get into toxic.
Speaker 2: Painful loops about why is he not calling me back? Why is he not texting me? Does he not like me? Is he not into me?
Speaker 14: Blah blah blah blah blah, then we don't have to write a fucking book doing We don't have to write a book if we are just spinning ourselves out every day about a man or a woman or whatever, whoever the flavor of the week is. If we just spin ourselves the fuck out, then we get to make ourselves a victim of a horrible situation, and then we don't have to be creative, and we don't have to do what God put us here to do. Because sometimes, somehow it seems easier to distract ourselves and to never show up for ourselves than it is to just show up and do the work.
Speaker 2: And so if that's been your experience, it's also been mine. You're not alone. Sex is a great block. Sex is sex for me.
Speaker 3: And this is why I'm attempting this this celicacy, which guys, I don't think it's gonna go well, I'm talking to like the hottest soccer player in the world. There's no world where I don't have sex with this person. Sex for me is so delicious because it's like you get to like feel empowered, and you get to feel sexy, and you get to orgasm, which is one of the most powerful experiences ever.
Speaker 2: But I'm gonna say this, if you're using sex as a distraction, at least do this one thing when you come. If you come, when you come, manifest do the sex magic right.
Speaker 3: Sex magic means when you're having an orgasm, you're also manifesting like your craziest, wildest dreams. So if you're going to be using sex as a distraction, at least when you you know, when you come, manifest like you're big.
Speaker 2: You're big that way.
Speaker 3: Because when we're doing these things to distract us, we're shutting down our flow, and we're doing that on purpose. We begin to sense our real potential and the wide range of possibilities open to us, and that scares the.
Speaker 2: Shit out of us, so we would rather do anything else.
Speaker 3: That's such a weird thing because we're also powerful and wonderful, and if we weren't all held down.
Speaker 2: By our own vices. It would be interesting to see what the world would look like.
Speaker 3: But so many of us just operate down this like low vibe, dopamine, hit to dopamine, hit to.
Speaker 2: Acid, hit to whatever.
Speaker 3: It is like we just want hits rather than making Rather than making hits, rather than like showing everyone what we're made of, we would rather just not And and so if you do that, you're not alone. So the object of all of this blocking is to relyviate fear. We're afraid, we're afraid to succeed. That's a boring old tale. And the choice of a block is like a creative u turn. We turn on ourselves, like waterfour to a standstill. We turn stagnant. And stagnance is like where the mold starts to set in. It's where the dust starts to set in. It's where the doubt and the fear and everything else.
Speaker 2: Like the fear is beneath it.
Speaker 3: But the stagnance and the not moving forward and staying in the obsessions and staying in that, the addictions.
Speaker 2: That creates the stagnant in your soul and in your creative flow.
Speaker 3: And so this chapter is about moving through it and blocking.
Speaker 2: At its core, is an issue of faith.
Speaker 3: Rather than trust our intuition, our talent, our skill, our desire, we fear our creator. Where our creator is taking us, with his creativity unblocked, we may be something much more threatening.
Speaker 2: Happy.
Speaker 3: For most of us, happy is terrifying, unfamiliar, out of control, too risky.
Speaker 2: Anxiety. By the way, you guys, it's fuel. We can use it. So if you feel anxious, use the anxiety. Sorry.
Speaker 3: And then there's a big chunk in here about how worcoholism it is an addiction. There's a lot of people that throw themselves into work.
Speaker 2: And not like the creator of work. It's like the work work, the nine to five work, the pay the bills for the work that we don't.
Speaker 3: Want to do. We'll throw ourselves into that because at the core, it's a bit of virtue signaling, right, It's like you think you're good, there's something innately good. As a society, we have deemed workoholism innately good because it makes money, it's distracting, it's for the greater good of society, and we've deemed addictions as innately bad. But they can be the same exact thing if they're just a distraction from like your truest creative self.
Speaker 2: So just keep an eye on that.
Speaker 3: There's a quiz in there about workoholism, and you know what it looks like and how it shows up.
Speaker 15: So in any creative field, we're going to talk about droughts. Now, there's always dry seasons, right, Flowers are not meant to bloom three hundred and sixty five days a year. There are times when the morning pages are the most difficult, and those times are the most valuable.
Speaker 2: Okay. Droughts tell us that they will, that they will last forever, and.
Speaker 3: They will not a haunting anticipation of our own death approaching long before we're writing, long before we've done anything of value, shimmers ahead of us like a ghastly mirage.
Speaker 2: During the day, during the drought, we're fighting with God. We have lost faith and the great Creator and our creative selves. And yet we write the morning pages because we must. So these are the most.
Speaker 3: Important times when you're not feeling like this is what I'm going through right now, I'm going through a drought.
Speaker 2: I don't feel anything. I haven't had a creative thought in a long time. I've had actually very demonic thoughts.
Speaker 3: I've had thoughts about quitting the podcast, about whether or not I want to do comedy anymore, about how I'm going to fucking ma get in New York City. I've had a lot of big, spooky, scary thoughts. Rather than just like leaning into faith and knowing I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be in everything's going exactly the way it's supposed to go, I've been going into scarier thoughts, and I think those scary thoughts get addictive also, and those scary.
Speaker 2: Thoughts can then yield a drought because you don't.
Speaker 3: Create when you're too busy obsessing over what you might never create. And then it talks talks about fame, which I think is interesting. I don't know that any of us are after fame. It's addictive and it always leaves as hungry. I've seen a lot of people that are really I've been close enough to fame to see people that love fame and that are addicted to it and that want more of it, and it is something that's just empty. It's always going to leave you empty because people will clap for you with one hand and throw a rock with another. So it's like, even if you have the adoration of the public at some point, it's just as easily lost.
Speaker 2: It's hard to gain and really easy to lose.
Speaker 3: And I think it's just a slippery thing that people have a very complicated relationship with. But it's like, we want to credit work what it's doe, and so when we're doing work at the highest level, we think the accolades and the fame and all that.
Speaker 2: Stuff, you know, should coup with it.
Speaker 3: But at the end of the day, that's not what a fulfilled creative life looks like. It's not the fame, you know, it's it's the creation. In the long run, fan letters from ourselves and our creative self are what we are really after. Fame is really a shortcut for self approval, trying to try approving of yourself just as you are and spoiling yourself rotten with the small kids pleasures. What we're really scared of is that without fame, who won't be loved as artists or as people. And I think this need for fame comes from, you know, people that have grew up in homes where they didn't feel loved or supported, and the adoration of strangers fills that void, but only to a certain extent, And then it's never going to be enough.
Speaker 2: So it's like you do have to just.
Speaker 3: Love yourself, important to yourself, and give yourself kind of that hug that you wish you got from your parents, because fame is not Fame's not going to do it.
Speaker 2: And then competition. It's talked about competition too. I think we look at other people's.
Speaker 3: Successes and we sometimes think like, oh, they got the thing I wanted. I'm never going to get that, And then I've seen that happen, and then i'd seem to take play forward and how it all turns out enough to know about Like, A, it's not always what it's cracked up to be. B. We have no idea if something can look one way on the outside and feel completely differently on the inside, we have no idea what that person is experiencing, whether they got the thing and they're even grateful.
Speaker 2: Or it even feels good, We have no idea.
Speaker 3: I had a friend once who was a masterful manifestor, and she manifested that she wanted to play a superhero in her next role. She's an actress, and then she got it, and that's crazy, like there's so few superhero rules available. She wanted to play it, she got it, and then the set was just the most destructive. They like, ran her ragged, worked her around the clock, and it was just a really, really bad experience for her. Even though she had exactly what she wanted, it was a bad experience for her. And that I always keep in mind because I know that things can look really good on the outside and not feel so good. So it's like when we're manifesting, we have be sure that we manifest both the objective and the feeling behind it right. And all this time back to competition. When you see someone get something, you never know how it feels. So just keep your eyes on your own paper, do your own work, and let you know God take.
Speaker 2: Care of the rest of it.
Speaker 3: Competition lies at the root of much creative blockage. As artists, we must go within the desire to be better. Then can choke off the simple as desire to be so it's important for us to just be right looking for the short term win, ignoring long term game. We short circuit the possibility of a creative life led by our own lights, not by the clean lights of fashion. Whenever you're angried about someone else beating you out, remember this the foot race mentality is always the egos demand not just to be good, but also to be first and best. Be willing to paint or write badly. While your ego helps resistance, your bad writing may be as this syntactical breakdown necessary for the shift.
Speaker 2: In your style.
Speaker 3: The need to win now is need to win approval from others. As an antidote, we must learn to approve of ourselves. Showing up for the work is the learn that matters.
Speaker 2: So that's you know what we're going through this week.
Speaker 3: Next week is week eleven, recovering a sense of autani. If you're still with me, I'm proud of you. I hope you enjoyed your break. But we're back at it Bessie's I will see you next week