Speaker 1: Of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We let youa taco one O one one w jr R. But you're freaking idiots. I'm just a reminder final week for our flyaway opportunities for you and a guest to join us in Vegas for our iHeartRadio Music festival at the end of the month. Uh chances at nine O five, one oh five and five oh five you get keywords, then you'll text off to two hundred and two hundred to get entered and you can enter each time.
Speaker 2: Will remind you when we get closer.
Speaker 3: That comes with one thousand dollars if you win. Yeah. So look at it like this.
Speaker 2: You're getting a fly with a Vegas one thousand dollars spending money, You're getting put up in a hotel room, and oh, you get to see a huge concert with such a mass amount of bands including uh the Black Crosy Plan.
Speaker 1: I Uh.
Speaker 3: I think it's appropriate that I share with the audience the deep disappointment I feel with you right now, Taco Bob, after you confessed a.
Speaker 2: What about the new toilet, I got no no, So Taco told me he made hamburger helper last night?
Speaker 3: Which kind? And he said beef strogan off, which, by the way, in lieu of actual making beef stroganoff is fine, And I would argue one of the go to Hamburger helper flavors.
Speaker 2: May I interject here, I have not made Hamburger helper in at least ten years, and it's.
Speaker 3: Fine in a pinch, It's god it well, I didn't love it. It was gonna be great. This is where, this is where a little part of me died inside.
Speaker 2: I know me too. Yesterday when I was eating it.
Speaker 3: The key element is the sauce, which, if you're familiar with Hamburger Helper beef stroganoff, the powder packet needs to be mixed.
Speaker 2: With milk, milk, water and whatever else used.
Speaker 3: Almond milk didn't have regular milk, and.
Speaker 2: It just it does it.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, dude, I know that's I's a culinary violation.
Speaker 2: I am not an almond milk individual. I see it sitting on the counter for an hour in my wife because oh it can stay on the counter, and I just I go, that's not natural. But I had to use yesterday because I was so busy multitasking that I could not get up and buy real milk. Almost asked my daughter's boyfriend to pick up milk on the way over for dinner. And I went from tacos I was gonna cook taco Tuesday to strogan off with no with with almond milk. I know, I know, and I know the jokes are gonna put on the text line that you can't milk an almond, and almonds don't have nipples, so it's not real.
Speaker 3: I don't even know if the average listener right now is gonna have the energy or the wherewithal to even muster up a text at this point with the grave disappointment in you.
Speaker 2: Right, this came in failed Bob, failed, somebody else. Double cheeseburger, macaroni hamburger. Help.
Speaker 3: That's solid.
Speaker 2: Two.
Speaker 3: That is a solid go to.
Speaker 2: Haven't again, I haven't made it in ten years. But if you remember in the in the packet there are two servings you know what I'm getting at two different The one that I got, well, it has it has two packs of noodles, two packs or whatever. So oh it is a dual pack.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I would have had to use two pounds of ground beef in it if I did it all.
Speaker 3: You have time to make good though the next time you make That's my point.
Speaker 2: I still have another.
Speaker 3: I might just do it tonight.
Speaker 2: I might throw it this whole batch and say, hey to my kid, this is how it should be to make good. Yeah, I think I might. I don't know. I threw it up in the sink. To be honest with you, I was brushing my tongue in literal too deep.
Speaker 3: Man was arrested, Yeah, I know. Man was arrested early yesterday morning. This is coming off of a Labor Day dispute slash argument. Is at the parents of his girlfriend's house. Okay, so, okay, she's he's over with her at mom and dad's house on Labor Day forget together. Got it totally? Yeah, barbecue and all that. Some sort of disagreement happened, words were exchanged. Sounds like this happened late Monday, early Tuesday morning. He allegedly set fire to the girlfriend's parents home in South Brunswick, New Jersey, three o'clock in the morning. He's been arrested for that.
Speaker 2: What Okay, well, A, I guess it's good that this happened. It's not good, but it's good. Better that it happened now before, Like, I don't know, they got married and had kids.
Speaker 3: They all made it out safely. Yeah, this is a strong reaction to, you know, perhaps some heat with the soon to be relatives.
Speaker 2: Were the burgers overcooked?
Speaker 3: Says there was some sort of barbecue, some sort of disagreement and words were exchanged and he was asked to leave. And I guess that's what set him off to set the fire.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was drinking and then he got a little crazy, and he probably saw the gas cans in the garage and said, hurricane seasons over. They don't need to run the generator. I'm going to burn their house down. You don't come back from this one. Oh God, there's no coming back.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: And if she takes it, because sometimes sometimes people will take back that guy or that girl or never.
Speaker 3: She may not even cut it off because of this, that would be a bad move on her part.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and sometimes that happens. I knew people growing up that were like that with women and then on the other side with men. All Right, here's the text line.
Speaker 3: Boy, back to the hamburger helper stroking off with almond milk.
Speaker 2: I tend to chug a gallon of chocolate almond milk from time to time somebody else. So basically, Bob just made a new story of idiotology. Yeah that is idiotic. Yeah, that's why I couldn't hold back on something like that. When I get information like that, somebody else add a little chi chillo, the hot sauce and or sour cream for a nice touch. Beef almond off. No, yeah, I know, I know.
Speaker 3: I'm with you.
Speaker 2: This person's an almond milk. Oh No, that's somebody else. That's that's the person that use the h day phrase that we don't use on the show. Boy uh nut juice with beef and noodles. Ugh, next time do velvetas drugging off? What a shame? Taco for shame, taco for shame. And then somebody else you wouldn't even needed milk for tacos. I didn't think about that. Yep, somebody else throw me the red card now, not even any yellow.
Speaker 3: You've been kicked out of the game and band for the next match.
Speaker 2: Somebody said, so sad almond milk in your home. WTF bwo, that's Termpike Tuger.
Speaker 3: Let us sit in, folks, just let it sink in. I know it's early. It's to have information like this dumped on you.
Speaker 2: You know, the thank you for calling me out, because I'll call you out on it. Two.
Speaker 3: In other firebug news, a woman in Grease has been arrested and charged with multiple arsons. She quote enjoyed watching firefighters and flirting with them.
Speaker 2: Yep, that's a female firebugs.
Speaker 3: Why she intentionally set multiple fires over a period of time? Okay, now, yeah, it's getting her thirty six months in prison in one thousand dollars euro fine. So normally forty four year old female firebug in grease.
Speaker 2: Normally it's a gentleman sitting there in the sweatpants flicking the lighter aka flicking the lighter in his pocket while he looks at his handiwork, what's she doing? Just figure eights? A tickle in the flint?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: Hold on, I gotta sell you this text. I don't want to read it out. The second one down. Now, somebody's taking my sexuality over almond milk.
Speaker 3: Come on, little things. Sometimes it's the littlest details that can just drag you down. Man.
Speaker 2: I gotta hey, what happened with the Lynch and Taco show?
Speaker 3: They had a falling out.
Speaker 2: Over almond milk beef stroking off made with almond milk.
Speaker 3: I just shut all the things to break up over the listeners demanded it.
Speaker 2: They had a twenty seven eight year run and almond milk stroging off did it. That's what the firebugs doing, strogging off and real quick.
Speaker 3: I want to throw this one in here. More on this. You can see the footage for yourself. Family in Guadalajara, Mexico. Family of scammers going to a fairly nice restaurant there, Yeah, and decide they don't want to pay for their meal and the best way to do that would be to release some cockroaches that you brought with you onto the plates.
Speaker 2: So not cool.
Speaker 3: Caught them on video with this. But the owner I got to the owner. This disappoints me. The owner just told them to be on their way and they get away without paying because he didn't want to face the potential scandal from the fallouts.
Speaker 2: But now he's in the news anyway.
Speaker 3: Yes, because obviously folks heard about this and they're like, what are you crazy, man?
Speaker 2: You're totally in the right. DW take care of that too, though it didn't really hold water anymore. Yah's I'm an almond milker boy.
Speaker 3: Taco, you still got the most four hours, over four hours to recover from this this morning.
Speaker 2: Deep breath, people breath. Listen Taco on demand, download the IRT Radio app. All right, hey, listen