Speaker 1: And of course just Drone Corsi And we've got a really important show today. We're going to have Mike McCormick join us, and we're going to be talking Mike, how are you good?
Speaker 2: Jostor Percy, how you doing?
Speaker 1: I'm great. Mike was the official White House stenographer for Vice President Biden and then President Biden for a while for about six years, right, Mike, Yeah.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: I actually was pre before Biden. I was with Bush and uh. I was also one year with President Trump, so from two thousand and two to twenty eighteen, so I saw a lot of stuff. But specifically I've been writing about Joe Biden and Barack Obama in that book and almost instamountable evil.
Speaker 1: Right, And we're going to talk about that book and your earlier book. But the point today is we're going to tie what you know about what Obama and Biden did in Honduras to the criminal scheme that is Act Blue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a really important thing to talk about. I read your article. It's an American Thinker, and I'm going to be putting that on my substack too because it's so significant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's actually two articles that I've done. I'm going to reference the first one here for you and you can pick it up out of the chat. But the first one was all about the mortgage fraud. And I'm going to pull that article up actually right now and I'll just show you what they I mean. It's it's the evil that we're going to be dealing with today is almost, as you say, insurmountably evil.
Speaker 2: Right, we voted it, We voted Trump in. We're even a sigh relief over that.
Speaker 1: But yeah, well we voted twice for Obama and put him in office twice.
Speaker 3: Of course I.
Speaker 1: Didn't vote for him. I wrote I wrote the abomination and trying to warn everybody. But we're going to look at the evil that they've actually become and were, and now that's going to become apparent, I think, to the American people. So here's the first article and I'm going to put it here in the chat so Chris can pick it up. And I want to start by reviewing this article with you, Mike. And this is another one that you might want to pick up on your sub stack. So I think that you're going to want to cover these because they both relate to your books, and they think give your books new significance. So there's the article. You can pick up the article right out of the chat. And what the article says is that the Arizona State Senator Mark Finsham, who's the executive director of the Election Parentis Institute, he released a press release which disclosed the results of a fifteen year investigation conducted by Sean Taylor's former police chief in Millersville, Tennessee. And this we're calling us a mortgage money laundering scheme that appears to be directly tied to Act Blue in his donor channel. Now, according to Fincham, we have witnessed a level of public corruption ever before seen in this nation that has been financed by everything from black market child trafficking, distribution of fentanyl from China and cocaine from the Mexican cartels. Told me a complicated money mortgage money laundering network has fueled the lies and deceits at the heart of the Democratic Party's Act Blue political fundraising machine. The evidence amassed by whistleblower Sean Taylor will fully expose the ongoing criminal enterprise known today as the Democratic Party. That's what John Taylor said. Now, what the reach of this investigation that Shohn Taylor did is pretty amazing. He contends that the results ultimately stretch to the opening of our southern border under the Obama and Biden machimes, which traced back to an agreement Archbishop Theodore mcarrick brokered with Honduras starting in twenty eleven, and Taylor said, when we started investigating the drug trafficking in Tennessee and identified as specific mortgage, we thought this could be an error. But once we dug in and pulled the property deeds, the mortgage insurance documents, and the tax documents, we realized all these records provided a pattern of different amounts of money consistent with mortgage money laundering. That's what Sean Taylor told me. He said, we continue to investigate and trace the trail of money laundering into the numerous mortgages connected to the individual's nonprofit organizations, all all had relationships with Act Blue. We were able to determine through previous drug trafficking investigations that this was a transnational criminal organization that depended upon the complicity of international banks to succeed, as well as possibly our government and foreign governments. Okay, so we looked at this Wallace, Regina Wallace Jones, who was a head of act Blue starting in twenty twenty three, and she had been previously associated in as in a technical capacity i act Blue before she became CEO. Her career was in real estate to the chief lending officer in Lenz Street financial lending platform. I guess on the internet. Now, well, we detailed this article that she brought a property in Palo Alto, California, was built in two thousand and two and its current value in twenty twenty five is one point seven to seven million dollars. But we did a Lexus Nexus search. What we've we've found out was that that the property had gone toergone multiple loans. So she bought the property in twenty thousand and two for six hundred and eighty nine thousand dollars, but she got loans that day. One loan she got was ten million, thirty five thousand dollars, and then another loan for fifty five million. She ultimately got four hundred and fifty million dollars of loans on this property, wow which were picked up on Lexus Nexus okay, which does all of the deed transfer recording. It was then, but it was not shown in the deeds, so they didn't get reflected officially, but yet the loans were made obviously, and so this is obvious kinds of loan fraud. That's the problem. Can you imagine getting four hundred and fifty million on this fifty four h and fifty million in loans on a house that was worth one point seven million today and eighty five thousand when she bought it.
Speaker 2: I can't imagine that. That's the banks are in on it, and so is the loans and the mortgage people. And what does she do with the money? Who does she pass it off to?
Speaker 1: Well? Then see that's the point is that this is the money that gets ultimately put into the Democratic Party campaigns, right, and it also ultimately fundls the money into paying for Antifa and Black Lives Matter. Right. Okay, So this whole network of NGOs that are Act Blue, which the Democrats said, is there, you know juggernaut for raising money. There's great scheme is a money laundering scheme that involves the banks in national banks. TD Bank has one Toronto Daminion Bank.
Speaker 3: When you look at.
Speaker 1: The detail of how many loans were gotten here there are mini banks involved in this scheme. Wow, Okay, So what I'm pointing out, what would point out, is Okay, where did all this money come from?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Where did all this money come from? But the point is, the point is it came from somewhere, and I think you've got the answers to where it came from.
Speaker 2: It came from cartels that were smuggling drugs and kids in the United States with the help of the United States government. Joe Biden was their friend, Barack Obama was their friend. They were put in to that. The president of Honduras twenty twelve, Pepi Soosa Lobo was smuggling drugs. His family was his sons in prison right now for it. And then his successor, Wanner Lando Hernandez, who is in prison right now for smuggling drugs was smuggling drugs in the United States by the time. And you know, I went on a trip with Biden in the spring of twenty twelve. We went to Honduras, but first we went to Mexico. So he and Joe Biden always had close contacts with Mexico. He ran something he put together, something called the High Level Economic Development Program HLED, and he and his senior staffers would go down to Mexico with White.
Speaker 3: House economic.
Speaker 2: Minds of Evana Biden at White House and they would meet with the high level Mexican government counterparts and then we'll talk about how we're going to help with transportation across the border, with railroads, with opening the border for across trucking, for shipping. They were just open up the transit lines so they could smuggle kids and smuggle drugs into this process. And this is all that I heard as a snographer listening to Joe Biden brag about what he was doing with a high level economic development program in Mexico. And then they went to Honduras and that's where there was a transit point for the cartels flying cocaine up from South America into Central America, and that was their transit point. And so that's what they did. And when they started to have this in twenty fourteen, in the summer of twenty fourteen, they've installed Pope Francis into the Vatican as their puppet Vatican vassal. He is the Pope that they can direct tell him what to do. They did that through the CIA and through this guy.
Speaker 1: In fact, we know we've got an ac Fishop vic Donald's talked about this. We have emails that Assans released in the Podesta emails where they're talking about a Catholic spring right. Podesta and Obama and the operatives in the Democratic Party wanted to put a socialist, communist pope who would turn the Catholic Church LGBT and open the border. They didn't want a traditional pope Benedict, and so a coup d'eta was launched on the Catholic Church right.
Speaker 2: And that's what I talk about in that book, but in this book, So this is the first book I wrote.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's show people. I'm gonna show them clearly here. And Chris Well also, but your first book was the Case to Impeach and imprisoned by it.
Speaker 2: And that's where I detailed the trip we took to Honduras, who was involved, the fact that the.
Speaker 1: Second book, second book.
Speaker 2: Second book was almost since Mountay. And this is the affiliation of the Vatican into this process. So as I started saying twenty fourteen, the summer twenty fourteen, all these unaccompanied minor kids start showing up in the southern border, right, and the solution becomes what they call the alliance or prosperity, and that's well detailed in your article in the American Thinker article, right, And that solution gave millions to the Honduran government that was smuggling cocaine into the United States by the time, and it gave millions to El Salvador and Guatemala and all that created this massive network of smugglers, child traffickers that were unleashed when Joe Biden became president in twenty twenty one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and this was all a calculated plan. I mean, this is all all the twenty fourteen alliance. In twenty fourteen was one of the first years. I'll read a couple parts of what you said, but first of all, out of your book. But the meetings that occurred with Vice President Biden and the Honduran president, who at that time was Porfirio Lobo Sosa, so President Lobo and Honduras, and that he met with Biden met with him in March twenty twelve, four months after Hunter, Biden met with a Mexican businessman affiliated with the Juarez cartel.
Speaker 2: He was the father in law of his senior member of the Warrez cartel, not officially affiliated. But there's a lot of suspicion.
Speaker 1: And then in twenty thirteen the presidential election won Orlando Hernandez beat Lobo Soso. Okay, but again I point out that the Sosa family, Lobo Sosis family was deeply involved with Cineloa drug cartel, right, you mentioned that, And so just to fast forward, on September fifth, twenty seventeen, Fabio port Firio Lobo, the son of the president Lobo Soso, was sentenced to three hundred eighty eight months in a federal prison for conspiring to import cocaine into the United States. That on July twentieth, twenty twenty one, US Secretary Anthony Blincoln designated this portfolio Lobo Soco and his wife has unfit for entering into the United States due to their involvement and significant corruption because they were taking all kinds of money from the drug cartel for their campaigns and the like.
Speaker 2: Right, and one of his sons was murdered in Hondura's capital by death squads. So you know, it was probably a warning, don't talk to anybody. He hasn't, But there's a lot of behind seeing stuff that start to come out.
Speaker 3: We'll get to it.
Speaker 1: Well, And as you point out that Obama and Biden had to know that they were dealing with the presidents of Honduras that were deeply embedded into the cocaine cartel system in Mexico, and they had to know that.
Speaker 3: They did know that.
Speaker 2: And the other person who was in on it was who eventually became White House Chief of Staff for President Trump, was General John F. Kelly, who when he was the head of Southern Command, was very close with the Honduran president, one Orlando Hernandez, and he visited him down in Honduras a lot, and Hernandez visited him. And so when Kelly came into the president Light House as the Department of Land Security, he was in charge of the border, and he made it look like he made it look like this guy from Honduras was, you know, sort of helping out. But all behind the scenes was ugly. So once the midterms, the twenty eighteen midterms shifted back so that the House of Representatives was under the control of Democrats and they started doing these investigations into Trump fired Kelly. He knew what was coming. He fired Kelly, and he arrested Hernandez's brother in Miami. They arrest the brother and the brother goes a trial, and the brother gets to trial in twenty nineteen. In the fall of twenty nineteen, as Trump is being impeached for the beautiful phone call to Zelensky in Ukraine and all this is connected and they're trying to get Trump out of there. He's trying to show everybody. Look, these Hondorn guys are dirty. Kelly is dirty. And Kelly's the guy who keeps coming back at Trump and saying he said terrible things about US troops being suckers. That's all been a lie, and it's all part of this deep state and effort to get rid of Trump from the beginning. And because Trump put up a wall. He's a guy who came in our election in twenty seventeen said no more smuggling drugs were putting up a wall and they had to get rid of them. And they put this fake pandemic together to get rid of them. And he got back in. And now what's happened. No more drugs are coming in and the truth is coming out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it through the Biden administration, you know, after Trump was you know, the election was stolen in twenty twenty and Biden I was president it's all resumed right sore. Therefore, you know, the heyday of.
Speaker 2: Act Blue, right, and the Catholic Church Act Blue, and the Catholic Church got billions, millions, And I'm wondering if some of the money that went to these Catholic engails didn't wind up and Act Blue and these these loan these mortgage loan fraud deals.
Speaker 1: We surprised the Catholic Church did a little bit of their own deals to get some of that money into the Catholic Church. I wouldn't be surprised, right, you know. I mean, the Catholic Church is going bankrupt because of the pedophile pre scandal and the lawsuits which were costing you know, the Catholic Church of the United States millions and millions of dollars, and suddenly, as Archbishop McGonnell points out, they get two point four billion dollars by working with the immigrants. Catholic charities do right, And so therefore Catholic charities are in this and the Archbishop McCarrick who wanted the border opened, Cardinal McCarrick then wanting the border opened and going in with mcdona and proposing the scheme to Obama and to Biden found a very willing audience. All they had just go down to Honduras to make a deal with the you know, the the guy who was running tied in with the Cineloa drug cartel.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: So I mean you have I want to quote a couple of things out of your book. You say that when Hernandez beat Lobo Sosa in twenty what was that twenty thirteen?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Okay? He said that the Lobo Socio lost Hernandez may have been by design, as almost immediately Orlando Hernandez struck up quite a business relationship with Joe Biden, and Joe's cartel connections grew stronger than ever. Because Hernandez was a bad guy, a very bad guy. He and his brother had been smuggling cocaine by the ton into the United States for years. Not only that, but one of the Hernandez campaign donors was Al Chapel, the former head of the Sinelola cartel, who was also now in federal prison. Right so, the Obama administration in Biden and the Biden administration subsequently were dealing with in Honduras and in Mexico with drug cartel. The Catholic Church had made a deal with communist China. The Communist China could do the regulation of the Catholic Church in China, which meant the Catholic Church would be suppressed in China under the already of the Pope. And now the Catholic Church is encouraging and going LGBT and is encouraging the through arch Bishop McCarrick and McDonough chief of staff, both Catholics, to get the Obama first the Obama administration, then the Biden administration to make this crooked deal with Honduras. And so the Democratic Party has been funded by child sex trade and child organ harvesting. And since it's a money laundering scheme, the money going into the banks banks like TD banker is guilty as get right, and then the money gets out of the bank through these mortgage frauds and so antifahon black lives matter, they're all funded this way. So the Democratic Party has now gone from being a communist party to being a criminal, treasonous enterprise aimed at destroying the United States by working with child predators right and drug dealers and China with fentanyl, which is a murderous substance. And you know how I don't know how the American people are going to tolerate a Democratic party that has become criminal, anti American and treasonists. And there they all are with their ice cream all there, which is a clear sign the little children come here. Yeah, Uncle Joe and Uncle Barack just love you, little child. We all have lots of ice cream.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Those two men put the Catholic Church in lead with cartel devils. If you're a Catholic, you've got to be incensed with what they've done. And the details are in my books. And then we now we see. So one of the really interesting things is Trump gets a reelective twenty twenty twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: He gets put in the White House.
Speaker 2: Back in the White House, he sends JD. Vance to the Vatican on Easter Sunday. This is a big thing.
Speaker 1: JD.
Speaker 2: Vance goes to the Vatican. Right before JD. Vans is heading to the Vatican. As they're planning this trip, McCarrick is dead.
Speaker 3: He dies of.
Speaker 2: Old age, we're told, out in an old retirement home for bad priests. And the day after JD. Van sees the pope in Pope Francis in the Vatican. Pope Francis dies. We're told of old age. Both those guys are dead within months of me writing publishing this book in February of twenty twenty five. I mean, God's will be done. God works well, people sometimes too well.
Speaker 1: This is the point, is that it's now coming out and we're on the story, and you know, we're not going to quit this story. There's going to be a huge story, right because you know when you tie all this together, you know that you know, like you've charged in the book that McDonald was a witness to these misdeeds that McCarrick was performing. He had all these meetings in the White House, you know, with Biden, with others. Biden is photographed, you know, a very loving posture here with the President, Orlando Hernandez. They formed this alliance for progres prosperity. They fund you know, twenty sixteen, seven hundred fifty million dollars goes into Honduras from this alliance or into this alliance, and the you know what we're seeing is it's two thousand and four, fourteen, when this influx of children traveling alone from Central America to the Rio Grande of the United States had reached the crisis. So twenty fourteen was the crisis year for this to occur, Okay, and that was And the money being made on the child sex trade and the child organ harvesting is far greater than the money that could be ever made from drugs.
Speaker 3: That's awful, but it's true.
Speaker 1: And so the darkest things they're doing to benefit their Democratic Party agenda, this Act Blue funding, ANTIFA, funding Black Lives Matter, attacking Trump, doing staging a kupdeta, which is this is all trees in its activity because this money is going in to fund the Obama coup, right of which ANTIFAHM Black Lives Matter play a major role.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Okay, they're the disordered riot squad that comes out, you know, whenever you get a black man that's killed by a police officer in even appropriately in aligne of duty, and suddenly we've got a big incident over it and the city burns down or Portland, Oregon. And of course General Kelly objects to Donald Trump after he's the chief of Staff, having played it, as you point out, an intricate role here in the development of this alliance for prosperity, and he's now Chief of Staff in the White House, and he's kept coming and saying, well, Donald Trump cannot use the Insurrection Act and call out US troops. And you've got General Kelly at one of the three, the Secretary of Defense at the time, and the head of the Joint chiefs of Staff are all in some board, and that's saying that they will not allow the military to be used to protect cities and civil violence because of course Black Lives Matter has a right to protest, and the FBI is taking a knee to Black Lives Matter, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's insidious. Yep. And so.
Speaker 2: I think this Act Blue revelation with the mortgage stuff is really significant. And you know, so we're getting now to the point, just a quick sort of perspective. President Trump brought the National Guard into d C yesterday. Yes, I think they're going to start having some significant They're going to make significant progress by bringing some of this information in front of d C Grand Juries. And when DC grand juries. I've used to work in the as a sonographer listening to DC grand juries debate crimes in the city.
Speaker 3: These are reasonable people.
Speaker 2: These are people who live in neighborhoods that they want to be safe in and that's what Trump is delivering. And these are good citizens. They're people have held jobs, they own property, they pay their taxes, and they get pulled in to be grand jurors because they're older, they're retired or something, or federal workers. Well, they want it. They don't want to be lied to. What Trump is doing is he is promoting a sense of positive civic responsibility in Washington, and I think he's going to take the grand jurors along with him and they're going to say, you know what, we're going to listen to Trump. He's helping our city. And that's what's going on here. There's going to be a different approach to how the grand juris behave and how the jurors behave in Washington than people expect. And that's what Trump is doing with this flooding the zone with law abiding and law keepers, you know, law enforcement people to help bring down the crime rates here.
Speaker 1: Well, I think it's also going to be across the country. I think there's a move to create a special division within the Army that would be responsive to any civil disorder anywhere in the country. That's being announced today as well. And so the point is that the Act Blue investigation is going to happen yeah, and you know it's we've already brought this inside the Department of Justice, department just as well aware of the fraud, the mortgage fraud. They've seen the evidence. I'm gonna start interviewing Sean Taylor on the program. If this whole act Blue is going to be built into a major part of God's five Stones g O, D Noposter being the s FI ve spell it out stones plural because God's five Stones it comes from, of course David and Goliath. And this is I think a critical, a critical part of bringing down the evil that has been the Biden Obama years, right, And when we get into this, it's going to be pure evil.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, It's going to take a while for people to digest it, and it will happen. And the grand juries are going to be a big part of it because the media is not doing it.
Speaker 3: We have to do it. The you know, blue.
Speaker 2: State, blue city justice system is wretched, and that's what Trump is saying, We've got to fix it. And that's what Judge Janine Piro is saying. She's now the US attorney in Washington, d C. She They're going to fix it and people are going to wake up to how awful this past fifteen years has been, from two thousand and eight through actually present, two thousand and nine to present.
Speaker 1: So yeah, well, I wrote a book called the Abomination, Okay, and the abomination Chris will show it. That comes from Daniel, abomination of desolations what I had in mind. And the abomination is there as you know, the Obama nation, but it's really abomination beonetically and that's what we had. That's why I said it was going to be. I was trying to telegraph to people, this was going to be the raceist was going to be more divided, We'd be more weaker as a nation. There it was number one New York Times bestseller, not just politics and the cult of personality, which is what it was. And Alabama set out to destroy the nation and did a damn good job of it. And he had no problem, no problem associating with criminal types of the worst. You know, I mean, I don't I don't think there's anything worse than someone who would sell children into sex slavery, or harvest or killed them to harvest their organs, or scared them to death to get their blood in this adrenochrome that they use as in satanic ceremonies as a psychedelic high. Yeah, and so was pure evil.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: And that's I think what's going to come out of the Obama coop. And it's not just simply that you know they're going to have Brennan and these others because they told a few lies to Congress. The next thing I'm going to set out to prove is that Obama was an agent of Putin, as was Brennan and Clapper. They were all working to destroy this country and Putin had their number. So again, as this unfolds, we're going to get a lot of revelations that are going to be absolutely, I think shocking to the American people. I don't think I've ever had a bigger or more dark story than this one, right, And it's amazing that you wrote the first part of it, and we've covered here. We've done a lot of shows on this with how the border was open, But until Sean Taylor came around, we didn't have a tie to the Act Blue and the money laundering scheme and the evil that was done in the Coudeta with all of the funding of these anti American NGOs whose purpose was to destroy the cities and cause the kind of disorder that communists no produce. Change in the direction of destruction.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, No, We've got our arms around it. And you know, Trump, Trump is back in. Trump is aggressive, he's working, He's got good people at the top top of this. It's going to take a long time to get the machinery on reprogrammed and pulled apart. There's a lot in it. The deep state. The CIA is part of this State Department. State Department had big role down in Hondo covering up some bad things that that Biden did, so you know, and that's what Marco Ruby has already gone in and done. He's going in and got rid of U. S.
Speaker 1: A I. D.
Speaker 2: He's gone and got rid of a lot of people in the State Department. So big things are coming and it's that's important.
Speaker 1: Well, it's just starting. And what we're doing with getting the information out there is setting the stage that the American people are ready to understand this, because it's going to be you know, we're finding out that the things that have been dismissed as conspiracy theories have been the truth from the beginning, right, Yeah, yeah, And that's going to be part of the difficulty of the American people and finally comprehending with this is all about. Yeah, but I want to read the quotations here that that Mark Fincham and Sean Taylor gave me, uh when I was finishing this book. So this is what Sean Taylor told me. He said, what we have been able to determine through the arrest of a person in Tennessee involved in the illegal narcotics trade is that the thousands of abandoned children with no parents and the flow of cocaine and fentanyl coming over the border with Mexico increased substantially after the Obama administration established the Alliance for Prosperity with Honduras. It appears the illicit funds generated from these activities were being dumped into specific banks, both in the US and outside the US, where the banks were complicit in the money laundering crime. We further determined that the actors in non governmental organizations affiliated with ActBlue were drawing the illicit money out of the banks through mortgage loan fraud. Okay, and what Mark Finscham said remembers the executive director of the Election Fairness Institute in Arizona and Phoenix. He said. Under the Obama Biden administrations, and at the direction of then Department of Homeland Security Director Alejandro Majorcas, the United States became a white glove delivery service for children to be transferred in the hands of child sex traffickers. Cartels came to realize that far more money could be made with children than with drugs. The cartels had to have a means to launder the money, and banks in and outside the United States were happy to participate. The money flowing out of the banks through add the ActBlue Quote magic mortgages funded Democratic Party campaign contributions, and provided revenue for anti American NGOs like Antifa and Black Lives Matter, while buying political, legal and judicial protection, all in the process of disrupting the moral fiber of the nation. So I mean, this is the heart of darkness.
Speaker 2: And yeah gravity, Yeah, it's uh and you know McDonough is part of it. The Vatican is part of it. So there's still a lot of a lot of entities out there that haven't been fully put into the sunlight, and they're going to be pulled out into the sunlight. And so that process is starting. But yeah, this is important. It's time this thing to Act Blue because that's and this has got it, This has to go through the court system. I have very low confidence that Congress can do much about it. They're just gonna sort of sit there and do a whitewash investigation that doesn't really get down to the nuts and bolts of what's really happened.
Speaker 1: Well, Congress will hold some hearings, and you can always impeach Obama, and you can impeach Biden even though they're out of office, right, and you can also try them for treason.
Speaker 3: Well, that'd be the right thing to do, I think so.
Speaker 1: And the American people, I think are just beginning to get a handle on the corruption in the banking system. The CIA had to know about this, the Treasury had to know about this, the CIA had to participate, Department of Homeland Security had to stand down.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is a deep state its worst, and it's why the deep state grew to be so large and unwieldy. And they tricked over themselves. The stupidest thing that the intelligence community, our intelligence community is now globally seen as being stupid because they tried to present Joe Biden as a viable president when that was impossible and they got caught. Obama got caught, Biden got caught being stupid in public, trying to pretend he was a president when he wasn't even capable of finishing out a debate. So they're done. They're caught, and now the Democratic Party is getting pulled apart, piece by piece, and we're going to get to the.
Speaker 3: Bottom of it all.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, Mike, thank you for joining us, and this is just beginning. We'll have you back as this unfolds. And I solidly recommend everybody your two books. Your first book, The Case to Impeach and Imprison Joe Biden by Mike McCormick, and second An Almost Insurmountable Evil by Mike McCormick, and the subtitle how Obama's Deep State defiled the Catholic Church and executed the Wuhan pandemic.
Speaker 2: Yep, you can find those on Amazon. And my substack is Midnight in the Laptop of Good and Evil. Midnight in the Laptop of Good and Evil, I'll have am I gonna do something on Jerry's article on American Thinker. That's gonna be really interesting.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you very much. In the end, God always wins, Mike Mike McCormick, thank you for joining us. God is going to win here too. But I think we do need to invoke Second Chronicles seven fourteen and get on our knees and repent that we let the country get to this point. It's it is an almost insurmountable evil, but we will. We will overcome this, and the and the traders and criminals will be brought to justice. I don't think the American people are going to be satisfied with some slaps on the wrist. Okay, thank you for joining us as God this it check us out on God's five Stones. Will be posting all of this on the act Blue g O d S No apostrophe fiv e spelled about five and stones. This plural godsfivestones dot com the David and Goliath story and this is of course the Nation dot com are during podcasts every day. Thank you for joining us, God.
Speaker 4: Blessed Stenstrodutu Products
Speaker 3: Sentence Stems