Speaker 1: Around.
Speaker 2: This is the seventy seven w ABC Mini cast.
Speaker 3: And I'm Jake Novak in for Joe Kanca in tonight. Again, really grateful for the opportunity. Thank you so much for letting me speak to you tonight. And let's get to the mccallers right now. Including this is an interesting one. Is Casey who voted for abdul said and now wants to switch to Rogers And that's quick buyer's remorse.
Speaker 2: What's going on, Casey?
Speaker 1: Oh no, there was never a thought about switching to Rogers. I was always both I'm vote in the in the desk brat primary every time, okay, just to get a bad candidate and hopefully the Republicans win. But this, but here's here's the problem with the Democrats is that they're really afraid of Bernie Sanders and the left and their hatred of Trump is allowing these these far left lunatics to take over. And and you know, like only Fetterman has the guts to stand up if these if the Democrats stood up and and just did a little bit, they would they would be winning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Casey, you know, you hit the nail on the head.
Speaker 3: The the Democrats have been motivated only by hate, specifically hatred of Trump for quite some time now, really going on ten years, eleven years, and that is a dead end. You've got to have something that you're for. Eventually, there's a certain there's a very low ceiling for how well, how far you're going to go politically. If you only have hate, it doesn't work. You need to something else. And I got news for the Democrats, really bad news for you. Despite all the you know, jokes that Trump makes and the moronic statements by people like Steve Bannon who's desperately trying to get back into Trump's good graces.
Speaker 2: Trump's not running for president again. This is it.
Speaker 3: You're not going to have him to beat up on anymore. And it's going to be very difficult for you to even get that low ceiling of the hate of Trump back again. That's going to be a huge problem for you. Now, look, I'm convinced that people like Mom, Donnie and Elsayah have been winning. I mean again, I'll say it has only won a primary, and he's only won it narrowly. He hasn't won anything yet as far as an actual seat anywhere. So just remember that. But you know, a big part of it is tapping into that hatred of Trump. And when your hatred, this is something I've known for.
Speaker 2: A long time. Hate makes you stupid. It just does.
Speaker 3: Now, when you're overly emotional and not rational about decisions. That's usually a bad thing too, but nothing more than hate. People say, oh, people do stupid things for love, and that's true, But actually I think people do even more stupid things out of hate, things that really hurt them. They spite themselves just to be hateful. And the party has lost itself over this.
Speaker 1: Why do you think they hate him so much?
Speaker 3: Well, there's a lot of different reasons why. Some of it has to do with personality. You know, I'll tell you something. I'll tell you something, Casey. I'll tell everybody about this too. And I got how well educated you are. I don't care how well how rational a person you are. The fact is ninety nine point nine to nine percent of people vote based on an emotional response, just like dating, which is, by the way, a great way to figure out how popular a candidate is really going to be. When I heard people back in two thousand and eight telling me that they loved Barack Obama, as crazy as that was, not to you know, I'm not just because you can't love someone that you don't know. But when they kept saying I love him, I thought to myself, this guy's going to win. In twenty sixteen, when all of the Democrats I knew told me, well, Hillary is the most qualified to win, I knew she was going to lose. That's like going to your mother and say, well, I'm going to marry this woman because she's the most qualified to be my wife's.
Speaker 2: It's a gay.
Speaker 3: We are emotional beings, no matter how educated we think we are, and just like in the dating world, that first five ten minutes when we meet someone are in about ninety to ninety five percent of our decision process, and it's an emotional response. So some people just don't like the personality, you know, if you're not from New York, or if you're not like somebody like me who I grew up with guys like Donald Trump, not billionaires, but I grew up with people about his age since he's been running for president, who talk like him and acted like him for a lot of my life. So there wasn't anything that was shocking or different from me. Imagine you're some I think that's a big part of it. But you know what, I'm not a psychiatrist, I'm not a therapist, and so I'm not going to try to figure out all of that. It's kind of like, you know, we spend a lot of time in this world and in our lives and our personal lives and in politics asking the why do they hate us?
Speaker 2: Question?
Speaker 3: And you know what, unless you're a trained psychiatrist or psychologists or therapist, I wouldn't recommend spending too much time on that. Just make sure you protect yourself from them, and you'd be the best person you can be.