Speaker 1: What is up everybody? Good morning. It is morning so early, so early, so gross, and this is going to go up in the morning, because that's the kind of show this is. It's that's how Rose Pricks is. We're just in the moment at the moment, we're talking about Beverly Hills Housewives this morning. You loved it. You loved this episode, right, I loved it. I just was rivetted. I couldn't wait. I just was I was like, it's ending. Oh my god, please five.
Speaker 2: More hours, five more hours of Will Kyle talked to Dreid.
Speaker 1: I'm never in my life.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't want to say it's the worst season of any of any Housewives show I've ever seen, because there's there has been worse. There's definitely been There's there been shows that are so bad that we just were like, we're not coming back to this, like.
Speaker 1: Orange County, Orange County's Orange County.
Speaker 2: We don't want to spend time with any of these people. And there have been other shows too, where like you know, New Jersey I had to take a pretty long break. It's coming back, by the way without Marge. Yeah, I don't know who any of these people are in Jersey. Yet you're not really you're not missing out, but they're just yet Dallas, I was like, oh no, not doing this absolutely, so like at least it's a little better than that, but not much as far as like Beverly Hill seasons.
Speaker 1: This is probably ranked one of the worst.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because nobody even wants They all just want to buy their houses.
Speaker 1: They don't nobody none of this, it's nothing, is real. I have to say that I almost feel like Garcel had the right idea, because I think Garcel walked away because she was like, fuck, this is ridiculous, Like I'm not actually friends with any of these people. I'm not gonna do this fake friendship with Sutton when she's a total bitch and not loyal to anybody and just playing a game and I'm not here for this and I'm an actress and like who needs it? And I understand why she's not speaking to any of them. There was this article maybe you saw it, I don't know. It came up on my Facebook that Jennifer Tilley talked about. I guess she just went on Watch What Happens Live recently, right, and was discussing the fact that she'd reached out to Garcel, that she has not seen Garcel, and that Garcel does not really respond to her, and that at one point she'd reached out to Garcel and just been like we should have coffee or we should have lunch, and Garcel was like yeah, and then never followed up. And then she tried to set a date like to have dinner, and Garcel, you know, blew her off. And then she's like, at some point I realized she's just not that into me, and that's okay. I give her her space and let her live her life. And it's like, yeah, because she's not on the fucking show anymore and she doesn't need spies like trying to dig for information. She's over it, and I don't blame her one bit. Especially after this episode, I was like, what is this show?
Speaker 3: But also but yeah, but okay, but yeah, like if you were friends, if you were if there was any real semblance of like a friendship, like that's what makes me mad about the show.
Speaker 2: If you want to if you want to be a Garcela and call it out and be like this is bullshit, I'm out of here, I'm not taking the cast photo or whatever.
Speaker 1: Okay, do that.
Speaker 2: But then just like say more, do more go to the present, say this whole thing's fake. I'm calling it out, like do one or the other. Either you're faking all these friendships for a whole all these seasons or you know, or you're not.
Speaker 1: But like why not just say it?
Speaker 2: Like I almost want to say, be a lea and fucking call the shit out?
Speaker 1: Is it? Do you think they're scared of being sued?
Speaker 2: Are there NDAs that say they can never talk about like what it's like behind production?
Speaker 1: I don't think so. I mean there might be.
Speaker 2: I would imagine if I were Bravo production, I would have that in place, and maybe they're it scares some of them.
Speaker 1: But like if you're on friends at all, like Garcel, like what was that? I think Garcel just doesn't care. And this is not to say that I think Garcel's great in any way. I never I never really liked Garcel. I'm not sticking up for her. I'm just saying like it seems to me that you know, yeah, Garcel tried to create storylines. She tried to in her mind probably do her job and then but you know, nobody would make really real alliances with her, and I think she was just like, Okay, what is that? What am I doing? This is? You know, these people don't really like me? And the truth was they didn't. Yeah that's true. She didn't make it easy, but she didn't like. Yeah, there's a lot, there's so much of nothing to get into. But I do want to make one I have one macro note. I have a couple of macrones as well.
Speaker 2: I want to mention and we can wait on this, but the looks have come out for the reunions and people are not having Amanda, not on whispering anyway, not that that is the end all at all, Like I don't always trust their takes, but she looks pretty awful.
Speaker 1: I mean, she looks Amanda. We can talk about Amanda for a second because I have a macro note about that, and it is just that I don't I think that Amanda is you know, there were all these rumors that she stopped filming and I do think that, you know, and that was a while ago. People were like, she didn't make it through the whole season, remember that. That was like a big thing they were saying. But I think she did. But I think they just sort of cut her out, Like I think nobody really wanted to deal with her. I think people like ignored her at parties. I mean, she has like no storyline anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess that makes sense that, Yeah, I could see her doing that. She is the she is like a piece like the worst vanilla, like not even like delicious French vanilla that maybe you could get it like Jenny's, you know, it was a little lavender in it. No, she's like nothing. She was like a piece of like a potato. She was like a baked potato with nothing on it. Yeah, just nothing. But I just thought it was funny. The looks and they always go after Kyle to Kyle always looks fucking ridiculous at these ringing and she's wearing She's wearing a sleeveless like white dress that like hits. It's like a hits just below the waistlines, just below the boobs, which you know, I like that look, you know, uh huh, what is it called empire waistline? But then it's got there's like a little bow tie at the top or like I think there's not a bow tie. There's like two like black there's two black like collars, you know, And normally I would like that look if it wasn't sleeveless, it looks ridiculous. It looks like like a TEXI it looks like to me, you'd wear as a joke in Texas to like Texas prom Well I think that.
Speaker 1: Well, so here's the thing. Supposedly, as we've talked about, she's fully with Morgan and they live together, like they have a house in Texas. Right, that's the rumor. And yeah, in all of her all of her like confessional looks, she's doing like straight up lesbian. I mean, I meaning not Denim.
Speaker 2: I don't want to make it sound like it's Denham, but it's that vibe that the sleeveless part is too sleeveless. You know, I have a dress like this where I always want to make it work. It doesn't quite work because it's sleeveless, but it's too like too close to where the side of the boom is too much arm. There's like ways to do that that aren't you know, like if you paid for it, it doesn't look like that that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't. Well you'll see when you see the reunion.
Speaker 2: But they were making fun of her, like, oh my god, They're like she never they're like, other than one really cool green dress and I remember the one they're talking about that she wore to one reunion, everything else has been a fail.
Speaker 1: She just fails it. She just can't get it right.
Speaker 2: Those, by the way, looks incredible at the reunion, which I was kind of surprised by because she doesn't always.
Speaker 1: I don't always love her.
Speaker 2: Looks, but this was like, holy wow, anyway, not that we can I care a little bit, Like I don't know what else to care about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't care about that kind of stuff at all.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's why we're here. What are we doing? Okay, so you lit there Macro? Oh yeah, yeah, well here's a Macro that I think. I crazily was one hundred percent on Durrett's side through this whole episode. I was like, what am I watching? I'm literally watching like a high school movie. These women are all horrible, and Dreit's really not doing anything wrong in this way, like, oh, Durit's not allowed to defend herself and I now this is this is a Macro note that will surprise zero people. But wow, I'm tripling down on how much I can't stand Sutton She's absolutely the worst cast member.
Speaker 2: Crazy.
Speaker 1: She's the craziest, worst, most narcissistic, like agreed person that I've ever And I mean, yes, I hate Derinda more, but I just haven't had to deal with Derinda in many seasons, so you know, it fades. I'm not like actively mad at Dereanda right now, but I'm watching. But of all of the cast members, honestly, everybody's probably gonna be like, No, Amanda's worse. Sorry, no, I cannot stand sudden. She's so transparent. Her fight that she's trying to start up is like, do you you have such a low IQ that you think we can't see that You're just trying to start a fight so you can be mad at Durit for no reason. And Deriit, in my opinion, is being a queen. She's just like whatever, I'm not going to try. I'm not going to get bent out of shape about this. And she's also trying to do the thing.
Speaker 2: She's trying to piggyback on the thing that they're all doing, which Kyle started, which is I have trouble in Ma. You don't even ask about my life, like, what is your trouble? Your child went to college. You are still getting three hundred thousand dollars a month from your ex who you've been divorced from for like twenty years.
Speaker 1: Right, what is the problem?
Speaker 2: What is how is the same as going through a super nasty divorce currently from pik?
Speaker 1: How is that the exactly exactly? And Kyle shut the fuck up?
Speaker 2: Like, Kyle, you you're You're in a relationship that you kept hidden that we all know about. You bought a house somewhere else. You're totally fine, right, you don't have a nasty divorce. Like, shut the fuck up. I'm so sick of her and her stupid, weird sleeveless dresses. Say out of here, Oh my god, I got Oh god, there's just so many things. My brain is like going in so many places. But like Sutton, Yeah, Sutton sucks.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: I remember what I was gonna say when you said Derinda's the worst ever? You know, I always I hate Derinda as well, and I will say hate, but I pushed back a little and say that Kelly Dodd is worse.
Speaker 1: Oh, if I had.
Speaker 2: To choose one worse and for our next or soon Rose Pricks Patreon, I would like to discuss the woman that has been fighting publicly with Kelly Dodd for a while.
Speaker 1: She's a she's a doctor, righteous like doctor.
Speaker 2: And she also she does make up to toy like she's she's angling to get on a Housewive show four.
Speaker 1: But she's awesome.
Speaker 2: She's Indian and I can't remember her name right now, but I've I've like sent her messages. I think she's so awesome, So I want I want to play some of that stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, try to get her to come on our show.
Speaker 2: I would live. She might, she actually might. She she's pretty fame. I mean she's getting she's definitely getting recognition. But she's so intelligent and just stay and just fights with Kelly and does not care. Kelly comes after her for every reason. She's super racist, of course, and this woman just holds her own.
Speaker 1: I love it. Okay, I'm trying to think there was somebody that I was going to say we should try to get on the show. Oh uh yeah, I was going to say we should try to get John of John and Teresa from Age of Attraction. But then I was like, no, because.
Speaker 2: Always be the most boring I know. I thought about that after the fact. How everybody in the comment sections were all like, team John, you guys did him dirty and you felt that way, And I still felt about what it is, but I don't like or trust that guy. And I thought about it, and I come back to my original feeling. He's annoying and I don't like him. He wouldn't say anything on the show.
Speaker 1: He would just be I mean, you know, look, I didn't care about the age. Yes you did. Of course she did. Well, it's crazy. Why do you think he did? Though?
Speaker 2: Well, why did he do the show? I think he wanted to be on the show. I think he you know, I think he wanted to like her. I think she wasn't great, but I read more about her, and she's got like a pretty successful life, Like she's kind of an interesting, cool woman. That doesn't mean that John isn't, but they kind of kind of hid all that. Like it's weird that they didn't really talk about that very much.
Speaker 1: It doesn't mean that she didn't act very nuts in the relationship and push him away and rage out.
Speaker 2: She totally did that, But I think I don't know, it doesn't hap. Okay, we're here for the housewives.
Speaker 1: Let's get into this. Yeah, so we get back into this party, we start back in this.
Speaker 2: Party, still the same thing. Yeah, at Rachel Zoe's birthday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you'll be happy because I didn't take as many notes about like I didn't go moment to moment at all. I was like, I don't care.
Speaker 2: Well if you Kyle doesn't care, so there's no reason that you should care. They don't care, you know. Kyle's yeah, like and just trying to like stir something up. Everyone's like, Durrete's here, You're gonna talk to her. It's they're all being forced by production to ask Kyle like a thousand times.
Speaker 1: She's like, oh, I don't know, I'm nervous. Well she I mean she's also like yeah, I mean you know we've had fights before, but like Derete like threw away my friendship, like and Erica with Erica too, and we didn't even do anything. It was all Dereit. I don't know if I mentioned this, but like everybody thinks that Darite sucks. Like everybody thinks she's erratic. So like, you know, she doesn't want to be friends with me, but that's fine, but like she's really erratic, Like fuck off, Kyle.
Speaker 2: I'll say something that's gonna surprise you, Okay, I actually and I think I think you're gonna agree, but you're gonna be surprised that I'm saying it. As much as I don't like Kyle or any of these people except Bose and Tilly, I do like Tilly now. I don't know why we ever slept on her. I don't know why we were annoyed because.
Speaker 1: I like Tilly now too, and I do not like bos anymore. But go on, I think Durit is a bit of a twat.
Speaker 2: I mean, I do think she sucks, and I do think that she's a lot to deal with it for them, but it doesn't make me like Kyle even more, that makes sense.
Speaker 1: I don't think Dured's great, but Darit has been Derey this entire time, and I what I really don't like is that they try to make a storyline out of like we're gonna hate Darite now. Darite has been late everywhere for every single one of her seasons. It's been a storyline to the point that, oh, oh no, there's de Dreitt's late again. She's taking Instagram pictures like Duritz sucks. You know, She's had fights with people she's had fights with Teddy. This is not new information, but all of a sudden, they've decided that Durite secks and she's erratic and they're gonna be me to her. Right. Yeah, I've never I don't. I don't like to read either. I'm just I don't. I don't like her. She is a bit of a toad. She's terrible. But but in this argument, I'm one hundred percent like, I've decided this is my that's my macro. I've just like, she hasn't done anything any different than she ever does, and everybody's trying to get in on, like, yeah, let's all be in on this storyline, including by the way, who I kind of liked it first, but fuck Rachel Zoe too, Like she's also trying to do it. I don't, I don't, I don't like it.
Speaker 2: I'm loving though, except Okay, I'm torn that they're complicate. These are complicated, really brilliant, complicated women that really make you think. Because I'm kidding, but I had this thing about Rachel Zoa. I was like, I love her so much. I can't believe we ever slept on her either. And then she's like the Virgalls.
Speaker 1: All the Burgars need to come and have to kick the Vigarlls.
Speaker 2: Like I'm like, okay, you lost me again. You had me, had me at the Versa, the Vintage Versace. I think that's kind of fun that, like, you know, you can look at something and know the decade that it came out. Like, I think that's a neat quality. And I really like her now. I like, there's things not to like about her, but I think she'd be fun to hang out with. Just like not the astrology shit, although Kyle's into all that shit too, but just like Burgos, Oh my god, Burgo's season, just like kissing her kids on her mouth, on the mouth all the time, Like I get it. They're very close, but she's she's a lot. Yeah, I will give you that. But I'm torn because if she called me and was like, do you want to go shopping? I'd be like, fuck yeah, I would so go shopping with her. She'd have to pay.
Speaker 1: For everything, obviously, but and she I don't dislike her. That's fine. I mean, you got to have somebody that you like. U. Kyle's eyebrows, I love it. I'm friends with them separately, each one separately.
Speaker 2: One of them is cool. There, I just wrote, Kyle's eyebrows are frustrated. Not frustrating, but they're frustrated. So like, even if she was in a good mood, you wouldn't know it because she's black and her eyebrows so much that she just looks like that Simpson's character.
Speaker 1: It's like Maggie's villain. Oh you know what I mean. Yes, that's just just constant. I don't know.
Speaker 2: And I also did not like the Bows and Erica seem to have become friends, and I'll give you that on Bo's like when did they become friends?
Speaker 1: Erica is also absolutely the worst. She sucks so bad. She's terrible, she's mean, she's she's a mean girl. She is bullying. Uh yeah, she really really sucks. But so Jennifer Tilly is trying to start trouble, which good for you, Jennifer, somebody's got to do it. And she's just like to Kyle, I guess she's like, have you even talked to Dart? You should talk to because you should call her a talk to for a minute. Yeah. Yeah. Then then there's this one thing I know I said, I didn't write down every moment but I did think it was kind of funny that. So they're at Rachel's party and Kyle's like, who's this, Who's is this your kid? Rachel? She's like, is this like Cassius And Rachel goes, no, it's Caius. Like it's just kind of funny that, you know, they're supposed to be pretending to be good friends and and they don't even know their name the name of their kid. Yeah, like, no, that's not my kid's name.
Speaker 2: But anyway, that's on the producers to not leave in at this point, Like that's what I mean, go all or nothing. Let's either turn this upside down and inside out and show everybody everything, or like stop this, yeah, stop this facade. I agree, Yeah, they don't know each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So Erica, Erica is talking to Bo's and she's like, yeah, I'm not talking to Deree right now because she needs some I need space from her, Like she's space. I'm giving herself lower voice. I'm a very low voice. I'm going to give her space and she's going to give I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's terror, it's such a weird nasal, but this low yeah, so odd. I don't know if she's sick or what's going on. But yeah, so then uh, let's see.
Speaker 1: So then Derey is talking like conspiratorially to somebody, Jennifer Tilly goes over to kind of spy. They're all acting like Durite is some kind of fucking wild animal in a zoo. Let's go study her behavior. And Durite is doing nothing wrong. She's like sitting in a corner, minding her own business, not even trying to talk to people. She's not trying to be like, hello, Kyle, She's just sitting by herself talking at other people that are not on this in the past. Just leave her the fuck alone. But Jennifer Tilly's like, I'm gonna go see what she's doing. So then Durite is annoying. Nobody's saying she's not annoying. She's like, yes, Jagger is having a hard time transitioning from her homeschooling, so you know, oh, oh, this is something that I wanted to say. So they're asking Darite too, like if she's going to have a conversation with Kyle, and Durite's like, you know, Jagga has been having a terrible time transitioning from homeschooling to a real school. So I'm just really not like in the mood for a conversation to now. I thought that was interesting because dere was also really trying to push, like having a conversation with Amanda when Amanda was like, yeah, like my this is the anniversary and my kids of my baby's death and I'm not into it. She was like, oh, really, well we're going to have this conversation. And it's just like it's interesting that they're also terrible. Yeah, it's just like, oh, okay, so you're so you're very sad because Jagger's having trouble transitioning from homeschooling. But no, Jagara, I thought it was the daughter whatever with my daughter's who cares? We don't know, Jasper, not Jiggy. What's the I don't know, let's just call her daughter Jiggy for sure. Yeah. But anyway, I just think it's like, what's what's good for one person is like never okay for the other ones, it's just fake. It's fake fighting. Yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: I also would like to point out when Sutton is getting involved in these conversations more and more, like the hair extensions are out of control, like whoever is doing her hair is doing her dirty.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I had to be said.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you can see, like the chopped part where there's just one piece of just like hair, and then the rest, the longer part that looks really thick and straight, those are extensions. So much of that's extensions, which is fine, we all do that. I think extensions are great, but like, it's so bad the way that they put them in interesting unless she had bangs at one point that she's growing out, but I don't remember her having bangs, did she I don't think so maybe she did. Maybe it's banks Okay, I think that that matters. I think it's just bad.
Speaker 1: I think she's anyway, I'm really really disliking Sutton. So something happens where uh Sutton says, oh, oh, okay, this is important. So Sutton's chatting with Durit for a second and she's like, well, well, I think it would be nice for you to have it to apologize to Kyle. Yes, and it's like, shut the fuck up?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Yeah? She just and and by the way, she doesn't say just shut the fuck up. She but she sarcastically is like, yeah, okay, I'm happy to hear your opinion, but I really don't care. She didn't say it like that.
Speaker 2: I will say, you make it sound better like she was like pissed, I mean not pissed enough that Sutton should have a breakdown. But of course it's Suttons she's going to. But she was pissed. She was like, thank you for your opinion. I appreciate Like she's being very dereet like extra well because.
Speaker 1: She's mad, Yeah, because she's mad at Sutton, because Sutton's being a bitch. She hates them all because Sutton's trying to Sutton's trying to cause an issue. And also why are why does why does Durte oh Kyle an apology? When Kyle came for her so hard at that fucking dinner and nobody took nobody had Durite's back.
Speaker 2: Really well, stay friends with PK and was sending him memes and I totally agree with you. And Sutton also is yeah, she's just she doesn't care about Durey. She's being sneaky. She's like, yeah, I just think it would be nas I'm just that's all I'm saying. Oh my god, I'm just saying it would be nass if you reached out and it's like, did you say that to Kyle exactly?
Speaker 1: That was? I mean, I was you know, this is where I was like, oh, Cecily's gonna be happy. I was just fully teamed Deurite at this part. I'm like, shut up, Sutton, you're just trying to cause trouble and you're and by the way, Durit's just sitting by herself. Is she really going to be like, oh my god, yeah, I'm gonna I will apologize to Kyle for fucking what so So then Durit tells the camera she's like, I don't know why I owe anybody in apology. I mean, she hasn't reached out to me either, and she says that She's like, you know, Sutton and I were starting to get closer. Then I found out Sutton was talking a bunch of shit behind my back. And then we get a flashback of Sutton fucking trouble making all over the place, like telling you, Durit and going, yeah, Durit did a deep dive on Amanda, like I wouldn't like that. I would like that if I was Amanda. Remember she sat in the hotel room Sutton did with Amanda and tried.
Speaker 2: To like I just almost crying. Remember she was like faked tears like I just did not like that. I'm sorry, Yes, it's fun like and.
Speaker 1: See and then don't forget that. Sutton also told Kyle that Dereite was like I could ruin Kyle. She's trying to bust up. She's trying to make everybody hate Darite, which I'm not saying that Dereita is not hate. Heable, Like don't please, don't get me wrong, but these does Sutton not think she I think Sutton is really low iq. I think I think so too. See she's an idiot. Oh absolutely, and she comes to you so bad.
Speaker 2: And don't forgetot that example later like she calls her mom, she calls Reba, yeah, and she's like, yeah, we all went to Italy and they had this like really old. I mean it was like an old place. I don't know, like seventeen hundreds. Like you just spent two weeks there, you don't know how old it was. Yeah, you went on like nineteen tours. You were in a theater. They did opera for you, Like fuck you, you don't deserve that.
Speaker 1: Yes, Hey, by the way, let's take a break and talk about something some things that we absolutely love, Like let me tell you about bioptimizers. I was just thinking how much I appreciate my magnesium breakthrough by Bioptimizer I took last night. It helped me feel more settled. I had a calmer mind, and you do not wake up groggy like. It is not like a sleeping medication. It's you know, it's magnesium. It's a blend of seven seven different forms, and it's designed to support relaxation and overall sleep quality in a more complete way. And you know, I honestly wouldn't recommend it unless I had tried it personally. So I did try it personally, and it does work. And if you're ready to feel more rusted, had to by optimizers dot com slash rosepricks and use the code rose pricks to get fifteen percent off any order and when you subscribe you'll get great discounts, free gifts, and the peace of mind of never running out again. That's fifteen percent off any order at b iop T I, M I Z E R S dot com slash rose pricks. Make twenty twenty six the year you finally start sleeping great again.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, and let me tell you a little bit about Cozy Earth, which you know I'm obsessed with as a Stephanie. Yes, bas these sheets, Like I got the sheets in the cases and they are the most luxurious five star hotel sheets, and I just feel like I'm excited to.
Speaker 1: Go to bed.
Speaker 2: I'm not kidding, I mean I am anyway, but like I really really love how soft and wearable and durable these sheets are. And you know, Mother's days around the corner, Like I can't think of a nicer way to like think of something cozy because the mother's they gift they also make like slippers and robes, and like I said, everything is super high end. It's it's exactly what I've always been on the hunt for. Like I'm obsessed, and I tell you how to get this stuff. Let this mother's day be a reminder that she deserves care to discover how Cozy Earth turns everyday routines into moments of softness and ease. Head tocozyearth dot com and use our code rose Pricks for an exclusive twenty percent off, And if you see a post purchase survey, be sure to mention you heard about Cozy Earth right here on rose pricks. Yeah, home starts with them. Okay, let's get back into this dumb ass Okay is this one? So they're fighting, Sutton and de Reader fighting, Dreed storms off and she wrote she's like, by weirdo. That's her new catchphrase is by weirdo, by weirdo. Did you catch that?
Speaker 1: Is that what she said? That's what a h what a bitch? No, that's what I'm sorry, that's what Durid said. Oh, oh okay, okay, you know what, not a bitch? Sorry?
Speaker 2: And I knew I knew that, And I do think it should be the name of this podcast episode by weirdo, by weirdo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean Sutton's being Sutton is a weirdo, and she's being so extra in this episode. She's just trying so her also else to do? No one does.
Speaker 2: I just wrote, Amanda is unwell because they're all talking and she's like trying to get it in on a conversation and she's just she's so she's not very socially like. I think she doesn't. I think there's something a little wrong with her. She's trying. I guess she showed up. Yeah, so's she's unwell. Everybody sucks and then this is about after the by Weirdo, Tillie jumps in the pool.
Speaker 1: Ah with the kids.
Speaker 2: I did not hate I mean, come on, I don't know why we ever didn't like her. What were we thinking? Seriously, she is the only thing to watch.
Speaker 1: She's she's very funny, and she's she's interesting. Yeah she is.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, speaking of looks, for the reunion, she wears a dress with her face on it. It's a long dress to the ground, like a gown, and it's her face the whole way down.
Speaker 1: Oh my lord.
Speaker 2: And it's like beaded and totally like couture for sure, like someone may obviously someone made that for her, and it's incredible and she probably paid fun.
Speaker 1: I think we didn't like her at first because it's like she doesn't seem real. She's not like really showing us her life.
Speaker 2: And then we realize no one is doing that, so you might as well be fun about it. If you're gonna just not show us anything, at least be her. Yeah, I think you're right. I mean I do think like she has a boy she has a whole boyfriend that she's had for many years that she's never ever player player she has. She plays poker, like why not have a poker? Also in a play. I just read about her in an article that she just was in a Broadway show and everybody was saying the show ended, they closed early. I think because it was so bad and it was not getting good, but that she was amazing.
Speaker 1: That the writing of the play was bad.
Speaker 2: I don't remember what it was, and it was just a really bad production, but that she did her bet like she carried the best she could. So she is a working actress. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate that she doesn't have to do that. She has all the money in the world, but she wants to, you know, perform, and I I love her.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's get her on the.
Speaker 2: Show not sudden, Yeah I want so Facetimes, Oh are we done?
Speaker 1: No, We're not done with this at all. So Sutton goes in Oh no, no, no, no, no, Sutton. Uh. This is where Sutton goes and buddies up to Kyle like she's so scared she's not going to be in Kyle's and Kyle loves it. Loves it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's like, oh yeah, my plan has finally worked. Kyle tries to be like, what is it, come here?
Speaker 1: What happens? Yes, and so she brings her well. Sutton's like, oh my god, okay, I just can't be treated like this. I'm so terrible. I'm gonna I need to leave. I need to leave. Yeah. Kyle's like, come, come in the house and like bad mouth de reat in the house, Like, let's go in the house so we're not around, so it's not as obvious that I'm just being a fucking cunt. Mm hmmm. So Sutton's like, Durite was very rude and condescending, and so she goes in the house and Kyle's like, what happened? And Sutton is drunk and slurring. I did not pick that up. Yes, I will be honest, I didn't see it. Okay, yes, So Sutton immediately tries to throw Durite under, tries to make it something that will make Kyle mad. So She's like, I was just sitting there with darit, and I said so innocently, I just said it would be nice if you would just tell Kyle at some point that you're going to talk to her. But oh my god, she was so rude, and I have feelings too, I have stuff going on, right, like what, like, what stuff do you have going on? What do you have going on? Yes?
Speaker 2: E people like that you can't even get a minute with your stuff. Yes, suh, yes I have. I'm breathing. Oh my god, like she sucks.
Speaker 1: Oh that's right. Okay.
Speaker 2: So the by weirdo comes later, because that's when so sudden they're all there, like, you should go talk to her again.
Speaker 1: Yes, you should tell her. Yes, yes, I should. Okay, you're right, and she's getting herself all worked out. Yeah that's why. That's why. Yes, because I was like, that's that's why. Yeah, I haven't written down later. Yes, So they're just gassing her up. They're just like, girl, you need to go tell her how you feel. You need to go talk tell her how you feel about fucking what. And by the way, they're going to bring this back later, they're going to try to make sutt and tell her how you feel. You're all being so bitchy to Durey and now you're like, I need I need. What's a friendship if I can't tell you that, you're being so rude? Okay. So they're all being upset insane. So Setton goes up to Dree and she's like.
Speaker 2: I need to do it's talking to somebody else, like in deep in conversation as Dait does. She's probably just going on about something. And yeah, she's a very close talker. I've ever noticed that. So Durk just gets. It's the kind of person that, like, even if you're in good terms with her though, and you're like.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm trying to say hi to you.
Speaker 2: I just got to the party, she will like train all her focus on the person she's talking to and ignore you until she's ready to say hello. Do you know those people? It's very specific and it bugs me. I know people like that, and it just bugs I'm just like, you don't have to stop the Com'm just saying hi, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean? Those people are like, I do know what you mean, but I'm going to say I'm going to push back and say that the reason that Durite is being like that is because Sutton is up to no good, right, she doesn't want to talk to her specifically.
Speaker 2: Right right, And then she does and she says that something I just need to say something to you, and dur it's like, okay, well, I was in the middle of a conversation that was actually enjoying for ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that was the thing is that she's Durit's like, oh no, it's Sutton's like, no, no, no, it's not that you said you didn't want to apologize to Kyle. It's that you were talking to Rachel and it really hurt my feelings. You didn't include me in the conversation. Right. She's like, what what are you I'm.
Speaker 2: Not doing this. Yeah, she's like, what are you even talking about? She goes, okay, be able to tell you that I'm upset, and.
Speaker 1: She goes like this goes okay, you be Sutton and I'll be dereet. Okay, maybe Sutton, do you hurt your feelings? I just don't.
Speaker 2: I just want to be able to tell you my feelings without it being a big deal. Should as your friend be able to tell you? Okay, I did apologize, I apologized. I apologize.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it just does not feel like it's kind of an apolo. What would you like me to do? What would you like I do? What would you like I do? Would you like me to get Piquet on the phone. She's not being great.
Speaker 2: I think there's two sucky people in a conversation, we're a little leaning towards Derey because she's the least sucky, but.
Speaker 1: Because Sun's just trying to start a fight with her. If I'm Derie, I hate that shit. If you're Dery, You're going to be like, what what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: You're just trying You're literally trying to start a fight with me because Kyle told you to.
Speaker 2: Yes, of course, And that is a weird dynamic that Durit is like picked up on that. Like this happened last season where Sudden decided that Kyle was the moon and the sun. Yeah, kind of when that happened. I don't know why that happened, but she is obsessed with her and that is why. By the way, this takes us back to the beginning of the show where that's what fucking pissed off Garcel. Yeah, Sutton's being just fake and like taking up for people that just to be on the like rights on the side of the thing. I think we were tough on Garcel. I think we were too tough on her. I don't remember why. We probably felt the way we felt for a reason, but I think we were tough on her because I think she was seeing all these things and seeing how terrible Kyle was, but it looked bad on Garcel's part because she was like trying to force sort of an outing yes, which we didn't like and I still don't like. But at the same time, she's like, Kyle's a monster and no one will say it. And I used to have Sutton as my friend who also saw it, but now she's like been a spell has been.
Speaker 1: Cast, right, and now Sutton's trying to make me look bad, because that was what Sutton would kind of do, is just be like, well, I don't know, you should be nicer, you know, And then I think Garcell would be like, what the fuck we had a plan on exactly, like you never said that before. That's not how we we've talked about this. Yeah, it was weird.
Speaker 2: So this is when Durite Storndoff and said by weirdo, which I love so much, By weirdo, she said, love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so then we get I just wrote we get more of Caius, and I've got to say we need less Caius, not more. I don't.
Speaker 2: That is actually when Tillie jumped in the pool and then the kids jumped in the pool. I mean it was outrageous.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Then Kyle like she covers her mouth. She's so fake, as I've always said, she reminds me always of Andy. Was it Dwarfman from The Bachelor? Yes, she reminds me. I'm obviously long dark hair, but also just the fake like ahha, mouth open. But she jumps in the pool and it's just close up on Kyle, like covering her mouth like oh.
Speaker 1: Please, Like you don't care that much?
Speaker 2: Yes, I mean I understand it is a big deal that she jumped in the pool in full outfit, in full whatever.
Speaker 1: Dulce, Yes, you don't care. She don't care, so but I just don't care. I just don't want the kias part. And then it's time, don't forget. We have to sing Happy Birthday, and it's Xander from the from that band like for Gray or whatever. Yeah, trying to make happen before the no one, we don't know who that is. They don't know who that is. That is something that is totally being forced by production. Yes, and he's not even he doesn't even come dressed as disco. It's like we're just a little cowboy. That's so stupid. And then he doesn't. You can tell for a second he's not even sure who he's singing. Happy. Brady's like, hey, birh Rachel, I'll pay it.
Speaker 2: And Amanda's weirdly behind directly behind Rachel and you can hear her on the mic, singing and they're like, why are you even there?
Speaker 1: You are definitely not friend. She's the She's the friend. Okay, Amanda?
Speaker 2: Is this?
Speaker 1: I thought about this a lot. You remember birthday?
Speaker 2: I don't know if you had a lot of birthday parties growing up, but it was like, you know, kind of my thing, yes.
Speaker 1: As you might imagine.
Speaker 2: And there's always someone that I wasn't that good of friends with directly behind me in a photo where I'm like blowing out the candles and I'm okay, there's Melissa and there's Jennifer.
Speaker 1: Who's this one? Like you don't remember? Like why are they so close to me?
Speaker 2: And yeah, it's true, Yes that's Amanda. You look back and be like, why is she the one direct she's like a son? Well we not say it can join twin to stop myself saying joined twin, Like her head just pops.
Speaker 1: Up on her shoulder and never moved. Remember when we covered those uh those, Yes, yeah, there was like a whole drama story about one of them got married and then we have married and yeah, we were being very lain.
Speaker 2: Wrong about it. I don't I look very funny, very funny. It's cyclical. I mean I think you know, it's weird. You know sometimes like therapists will be like, you definitely should not disassociate. You have to deal with you know, what's going on in your worlds all the time. But unless you're conjoined twins, and then you do have to absolutely disassociate in order for your conjoined twin to have sex. Yes, it's been on their honeymoon, Like, yes, it's interesting. We might have to revisit them someday. I hope they're well.
Speaker 1: Okay, So now we get to the FaceTime with Sutton's mom, right, yeah, yes, mom my son just moved across the country and and oh she's like mom oh, she goes, mom, durit really hurt was wasn't nice to me the other day and it really hurt my feelings. She was short with me. And Riba is the freaking hero of this episode, and she takes her side. She's like, oh, come on, she takes Drite's side kind of guys, are you really that shallow? Like really, and she goes, yes, Mom, he my son just moved across the country and she didn't even ask.
Speaker 2: Me about that, right, exactly the same, like this, we're exactly the same. Where this totally the same. I mean that's probably true. Durite is still terrible. She is still completely derete. But yeah, well but RIBA's a nightm I remember, she's like the narcissistant mom. She's gonna push back against whatever Sutton says somehow to be like I lost my foot, and she'd be like, yeah, have another foot. I mean, they're not it's not a very healthy thing. Like I'm glad they're speaking now. I guess yes, but it is funny.
Speaker 1: But Sutton just really wants everybody to be like, oh my god, Dree is horrible to you. She it was terrible that she was talking to Rachel and didn't include you in the conversation. I can't I believe that happened to you. So then Sutton just needs to take this so far. It's just such a fucking storyline. Hunt She's like, mom, Durite is having a book party, a book launch party, and I don't think I want to go. Don't go, I don't go. Don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: I want I have another macro note when we get into this next scene after a stupid conversation with Riba. Okay, this is where we are with the show that like a whole scene is her facetiming the mom she didn't talk to last year.
Speaker 1: Yes, not even dealing with that.
Speaker 2: But I have a big macro note that I can't believe I didn't say earlier, but I for the first time realized that these shows, at least this particular episode, they have sponsorships that coke thing.
Speaker 1: Let me just tell you about this coke thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, So in a second, Erica for no reason is going to go to Rachel's house so they can like, you know, talk about stuff. They're gonna get all glammed up just to have a scene, you know, like a scene to discuss. She goes over and she's like, can I get you sparkling water?
Speaker 1: Tap water?
Speaker 2: And you don't have and Eric is like, you don't have a Coca Cola around you? And they're like yes, So they bring her coke. And I didn't think much of it because but she said, Coca cola, not like soda. You know, maybe you say, if you're from the South, you usually just say coke, no matter what it would be. But okay, fine, but then later I don't want to jump to ahead. I'm just telling you for this story. Yeah, Sutton is sitting on the phone and she gets all dressed up to call someone to say she's not going to a party, and there is a Coca Cola can spacing out towards the camera in a way that there's absolutely no way that those two things aren't connected. Of course, but you knew there's sponsorships on Real Housewives.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, yes, nah, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: But okay, maybe for clothes, like yeah, you okay, you could get a sponsorship from Dulce. I understand that they're like, we're gonna throw you, We're gonna give you all these free dresses, just mention us a few times, of course. But coke, Yeah, that's like product placement. I've never seen that before. Oh I have seen that on here before many times. I mean they have Erica going, you don't have you don't have a Coca call. I mean it was so obvious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was really obvious. It was weird.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, she would never ask for a regular coke first of all, I mean, it just doesn't even make sense.
Speaker 1: No, she would never, I would Okay, So so yeah, that was a weird conversation.
Speaker 2: And this is where you probably got annoyed with Rachel because she was kind of leaning into like, why yeah, maybe we do.
Speaker 1: Talk to Durid about it.
Speaker 2: But she did say she's like, I think it's weird that you guys are all jumping on her about the shopping though, because we all shop, like all of us spend a lot of money. And so she kind of pushed back on that. She's like the being late thing, I mean, that's just kind of who she is. And then they talked about it, like do you think it's because she's overwhelmed? And Erica makes a good point, which is like, no, she just doesn't care about anyone but herself.
Speaker 1: I kind of agree with that too.
Speaker 2: I don't like people though that late Dreda is ridiculously late, like she's I would fire her from the show for that.
Speaker 1: Yes, But here's the thing they haven't so I just don't like them creating a thing out of that's that's always been there to go yeah, I'm just going to suddenly be awful to dread. And by the way, Erica was one of the worst people with her behavior when she was going through her shit with Tom, like she was totally drunk, crazy, crashing out, constantly screaming at people, storming out, like passing out. And now she's going to be like, yeah, I don't like it when Durat's late. It's a good point. She's not giving a lot of grace. She's giving no grace. She's decided that she's just going to be really mean and over the top mean, even meaner than Kyle. That was the thing at that dinner.
Speaker 2: That's that's crazy is though she is mean, she's like, you know that, she does make a good point, Like sometimes she acts like she cares, like she's the tough love, like I know, I'm that divorces and PK is not going to make this easy, Like that whole conversation about how PK is just going to it's like, yeah, all the more reason for you to like not be an asshole to your friend, right, Yeah, although she thinks that Durid's being the asshole to her, I don't really totally understand, but that's her point of view on that not like it matters, who cares?
Speaker 1: These people suck? So then Rachel goes I die like as a new friend, as like a newer friend, Like I like to get in there and go a little deeper.
Speaker 2: So you're going to go with me to the book party and like you know, we're going to like talk to her. And Eric is like, yeah, I don't know, I don't know. Well, I mean, let's point out again that this is how bad the show is. She never even finished the book. Did she even start it?
Speaker 1: We don't know.
Speaker 2: She took a bunch of pictures like a crazy person for the cover of the book or the back or whatever, and now the whole party is to uncover the photo for the book that's not been written yet. If it were me, I mean, I'd go because it's in my contract because I'm on the show and I want to stir up drama and stay on the show. But I would also hate to read for that too. Like that is the most annoying thing I've ever even Amanda's right on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but a man is like, like, I guess I just I'm gonna I'm gonna push back again. It's just like another fucking party. You know, I all have that. They have to do these, so it's like that's a production problem.
Speaker 2: I'm not necessarily blaming to read, but like what happened here, Like can't they just there's no real friendship, so they have to force.
Speaker 1: Them into these super long trips, super long scenes.
Speaker 2: You know, there's no reason for Erica to get that dressed up and go to Rachel's housing and order a Coca cola. Now I've said coke seven times, Like, now I should be paid. We shouldn't be paid for it.
Speaker 1: Kila's yeah. So by the way, speaking of getting paid, let's let's do our last two ads. Do you want to tell U about gummies? Yeah, Loomy, you guys know, can I tell you a little bit about Lui? Yeah? Do it?
Speaker 2: I love Loomi gummies because a lot of times you will take a gummy and it just gets you way too high. Like that's that's one of the reasons a lot of people don't take gummies. But Loomy is absolutely just right, Like they don't get you. They just make you feel right exactly where you need to be. They're super consistent, you can trust them. They're mellow, and you know as always there's a strain for everything, whatever you need, but they are like they are a go to for me because like I super trust it. I'm not gonna feel like super baked. I'm going to feel exactly good. And I'm gonna tell you how you can get loumygummies.
Speaker 1: May I do that? Yeah, I'm reef I'm coining a phrase, Loomy. They're the just right gummy.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, girl, get your get your coin, get your Loomy Gummies are available nationwide. Go to loomygummies dot com. That's l umigummies dot com and use code rose pricks for thirty percent off your order. Again, that's lumigummies dot com, code rose pricks, loomygummies dot com code rose pricks.
Speaker 1: That's a lot off. Yeah. And by the way, if you're trying to lose some weight and you're feeling stuck, well, enter weight Loss by Hers. It's designed to support you in reaching your goal. And now they have all the GLP ones, including the we Go V pill and the we Go vpen, So in case you're interested in that and you don't like the needles, go for that we Go V pill. I've been on the GLP ones since last October. It's really changed my life. Yeah, you can lose up to twenty percent or more of your body weight. So are you ready to reach your goals? Visit for Hers dot com slash rose pricks to get personalized affordable care that gets you. That's f O r h g rs dot com slash rose pricks for Hers dot com slash rose pricks. Wait Less by Hers is not available at all fifty states. We go vi as the registered trademark of Novo nordist As to get started and learn more, including safety information. We go the clinical study information and restrictions Visit for hers dot com. Oh right, wonderful, let's bring this home. Not quite yet.
Speaker 2: Next we have a scene that is so pointless, but almost perfectly pointless because we could scroll a little and I'm sure you BOS gets proposed to. We saw that all season. It was being sort of like plugged. We knew it was good. I mean, it's so fake. The reason that we're not feeling anything it is not that we don't like Bos and not that we're not happy for her, but it was very stage. Obviously they had proposed probably already like they're probably already engaged, but they had to do this scene for the show, right, so here we are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I just I don't love like any of this storyline. I don't love that like her daughters sort of just kind of met this guy, right, well, it's been a while, it's been like a year at least, right, she likes him.
Speaker 2: I will say, I think the daughter's so awesome. She's off to living her own life. I think she probably is a little trepidacious.
Speaker 1: But it was like, Eh, I just don't I don't love the fact that she feels like she has to give this guy a baby and like talks about it constantly, and you know, we're going to have to have space for the baby, and I'm going to get pregnant. It's like, girl, your body is saying no, it doesn't want to get pregnant, and you're like, this is I don't know in her age.
Speaker 2: I believe she's like forty seven or something. Yeah, I could be wrong about that. I'm not sure if she's trying to make embryos to have she wouldn't carry I assume I don't remember what she.
Speaker 1: Was trying to carry it. I think she's over that option now. Yeah, but that was the whole point was she was trying to carry it right, she was having an I planted that she was doing you know, yeah, she's.
Speaker 2: Forty nine years old now, yeah as of April. She just turned forty nine this month, April twenty twenty six. Well no, I'm sorry. She was born in January, so just in January, so she's she's a year from fifty. So at this point, even even if they were filming a year ago, she was forty eight, yes, yeah, I mean, and they told her that.
Speaker 1: It wasn't like healthy for her, that her body wasn't even well healthy or it's not possible, like you're right.
Speaker 2: That is a weird thing to go on to have all these like zoom calls with the Vegas fertility doctor who's like, yeah, okay, so we did all the things and you've your body gave nine like nothing's viable, and it's like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's like almost fifty years old, like why are we doing this dance? Right? But then the problem for me was that Keighley was like, okay, so when it was so we're trying again, so like how soon until we try again?
Speaker 2: And she was like I need a minute, yeah, and had to go in the other room. Yeah, I love Bo's I still love her. I'm glad she's happy. He seems all right. Let's maybe they'll figure something else out. Maybe he can be happy with just being a sperm. I who knows, not my business. I want to know.
Speaker 1: I just have to say something that because it not that we skipped it, but I it had it is going to come back. But before we left that last scene with Erica, she's like she's doing this thing where she's going to try to be almost the good guy, where she's like, yeah, I'm gonna have to well, I can't do Erica voice. I'm gonna have to tell uh Dery that I'm not coming to her party. But like she's going to be mad, and she's going to The reason she's going to be mad is she's going to be like, you're siding with Kyle. It's like because you are, Yeah, what what do you think? Like you have no actual reason not to go to Durit's party. There's no reason. Besides you are trying to do You're trying to get everybody to gang up on her because you out of nowhere lost your mind at her in Italy for being late. That she's it's so rude that she's late, Erica, You've done a hundred times worse. So and now you're like, I'm going to leave the charge, and I'm not going to go to her party, but I'm going to tell her, and she's going to get what she's gonna get mad at me. Yeah she is, yeah, of course.
Speaker 2: And I like the Rachel and Bow's thing of like, yeah, I mean she's late, Like, you live your life, she'll live hers.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: If I say that as an outsider watching, if I were in there, I really don't like people being late at all. But if they're like two hours late and making you miss flight, and imagine they're all tired too. They all have like lives that have nothing to do with this show because they refuse to show their lives on the show, and they want to get back to those lives. And now they're waiting on a dinner scene because dereat's two three hours late. I'd be mad too. I think I'd be leading that charge. Actually, that'd be my whole storyline. I would just have a Clo'd get like a flavor Flave clock and just wear it around my neck and just point to it all the time. Like derate dereat. Seriously, lateness is an issue and that kind of lateness is out of control.
Speaker 1: And I'm I'm team Erica on that one. I'm gonna tell you, and I'm.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I don't think I got enough. I don't think I got enough for the Flavor Flave clock.
Speaker 1: I think, but I just have that.
Speaker 2: And they're like, you can't save Flavor Flav. That is not You're not Flavor Flav And I'm like, yes, I am, prove it, fave a Flave. I just have this giant clock and I'm like, what time is it? I try to like start my own weir and they're like, but you can't say your name is Flava Flave unless you and that person already exists in reality TV, Like you can't do that. I'm like, stop me. I don't see anywhere in my contract that I can't go buy Flavor Flavor and wear a clock. And they're like, it's not a contract thing, that's not it's not about your contracts. Just like you can't go on TV and just take his name and his like trademark thing. Show me in my contract, Well, yeah, show me in the contract. Also make to read beyond time if this is what it takes to make her beyond time, then okay, right, so now I'm a fix scene with Amanda that doesn't really matter, but she's talking to her weird husband.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, but before that, which is also you probably fast forwarded through this, we have the Kyle and her daughter. Oh I didn't see that. What what was Kyle and her daughter? The whole thing about how she's uh yeah, I guess it comes right after bows because I have Kyle's wearing a sperm mask and yeah, because and then Kyle's personal assistant Jen comes in. God yeah, okay, so yeah, yeah, so this is where Kyle is going to announce that she doesn't want to she's not going to go to the to Dart's party. Ether. Remember she's talking about how her daughter's getting married and we had to hear her own stuff going on. Yeah, and then her and then she's like, yeah, I don't really want to go like to Duretz tonight. But it's like weird, it's like if we're not even speaking. And then the assistant goes, yeah, well you know what you're so you're really busy, like you're busy and you have like your stuff going on like with your daughter, and Kyle's like, yeah, you're right. I'm going to text her and tell her I'm not cuming. I cannot be happy about this. I mean, we do have another episode, we have the finale where maybe people are going to show up.
Speaker 2: It's possible. We just don't know yet what's going to happen. Yes, they've all just sort of decided that's right. And then Amanda's going back and forth weather. She's like, it's not even like a book launch, it's you know, she's not wrong about that book odo or whatever. And I wrote, if I were Amanda, I wouldn't go to that if I had two friends, Like if a Kyle was the only person that was nice to me all season for whatever reason, she wasn't going, I wouldn't show up for that.
Speaker 1: Well, he isn't coming back. So I think Amanda was being very crafty in this moment because she's like, you know, I don't feel obligated, but there's this little piece of me I just like, I'm just going to be a woman who supports women women. Yeah, and I just wanted her journey. I want to see her financial journey really take off. Shut up. Yeah, she's annoying even when she's not, she's the worst. She made my summer. She made me have like the worst summer of my life. And she, you know, like was disrespectful about like my baby's death. But like, you know what, I'm just a woman who supports women, and here's here's something that it doesn't even fucking matter. But what I think is interesting is how everybody's mad at decided that they're mad at Dart for being erratic, and I guess, not listening to Kyle, who's saying you're being erratic. But when she was being a total bitch to Amanda, like crazy, they were all fine with that, right, So it's like they're good with her being a bully to other people, do you know what I'm saying. It's all so hypocritical, right, there were better things for them to be mad at a Dart.
Speaker 2: About agreed agreed with that. So then this really pissed me off. After the Amanda scene, like Sutton gets all dressed up in these weird shorts, sueded shorts, just gets all made up just to make a phone call to say that she's not going to the party. That made absolutely no sense to me at all. She's got her coke on the table right there, so it's based out let's based out no glass. Like she strikes me as someone that and even I like I'm having a coke, I get a gla you know, little glass of ice. None of that, just a can probably unopened. Yeah, facing the camera. Sorry, that really bugged me. It's all dulled up. Just be like, yeah, I'm not I'm not gonna go to that. I just cannot do it. I cannot do it.
Speaker 1: Yep, So that happens. Yeah, so both says which I thought, which I thought was good. But first sudden the reason Sutton's like, I'm not going to go to this thing. You know why because I have been putting a lot of work into myself because I think about myself, like most of the time, like ninety nine percent of the day, I just think about myself and like what feels good to me, and like I'm working on being non reactive. So even though like I was so non reactive at that party, I didn't get upset at all that you know, somehow somebody was a little tiny bit dismissive towards me. Like I didn't react to that at all. I was totally fine, I didn't drag Kyle into the house and tell her all about it or cry or say I've been treated so poorly. But what I am going to do is not go to this party, and I'm going to make a big fucking deal about it. Yeah, because dressed up to say I'm not going for the camera. So Bose is like, I don't think this is a great move on Sutton's part because there's like no reason to do that, and Darite's always supported Sutton even when they weren't in a good place, and all she has to do. Boza's like, all this bitch has to do is show up, have a glass of champagne and not make it all about fucking her.
Speaker 2: But she can'tnt do that. She cannot, She literally cannot do that. But you know who else can't do that is we get we get to the party, which does look kind of fabulous. I mean, I will give it to the whoever's designing these things. They look kind of fun, yeah, but I mean but also terrible. But like Rachel, Zoe also cannot. She comes in, she SLINKs in, her hair is now below her feet. Yeah, I mean I don't really understand, and she goes up and she's like hi, She's like how are She's like, I'm hanging on by a thread. It's like same, same, I'm also and deurit has to fake like she cares, and you know, she definitely doesn't care at her own party. She doesn't care at the best of times when it's just the two of you in your pajamas. She definitely doesn't care right now because she's busy, and so she's like, no, no, it's your thing. I don't want it.
Speaker 1: It's like she goes, no, you can tell me, tell me. I really want to know. Tell me.
Speaker 2: And so she's like okay, I'm just like okay, open up like pitch six like Roger. So the thing is, again we're trying to push this weird narrative about her ex husband, Roger, who I guess is now like went official, went official with her, his very very long young girlfriend that would bug me to who also wants to be a fashion designer, also wants to be a stylist, I should say, which is exactly what Rachel does. So it was a slap in the face. I get it if I were Zo, though, I guess she has to mention it because she needs a storyline. She doesn't have one otherwise because I would just be like, fuck him, I'm not going to give that any All he wants is air for that, I'm not giving it to him.
Speaker 1: I agree, But she had to give it to him for the show.
Speaker 2: I think, Yeah, I just love She's like, I'm hanging on by a thread, Sam, Sam, Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then Dey tries to make it about her too. She's like to camera, She's like, yes, I could absolutely see PK doing the same thing. Okay, but he didn't do the same thing. You're just like, yeah, I could see that totally happening to me, do it at all? And i mean, listen, I'm no fan of PK. We never have.
Speaker 2: We stand with Garcela and the fact that we think and also I've just heard, you know, third second, third hand that he had something to do with that Robert. I mean, he's sneaky, he's no great worst of course, he's no great guy. But people are comparing, like, you know, a lot of the stuff that he's talking about about about her, he's not going on camera, he's not releasing it to page six. He really is just kind of living his life and dealing with trying you know, trying to be sober the best he can't. Whatever he's trying to do to better his relationship with his kids, I don't. I mean I've seen worse.
Speaker 1: He's no mo I'll give I'll give everybody that, but he's not I mean the worst. Yeah, he's not.
Speaker 2: So Yeah, that was just kind of annoying. I mean, yeah, Roger's always been annoying. He's like this really weird dude that like was always holding her purse at party's. If you go back and watch their shows, like nobody was rooting for him, right, So here we are, and I love that Rachel does point that out, like, yeah, I don't have to worry about the money point part of it. She's not even judging other people. She's just saying I've always made my own. She's not saying like, oh my god, what's wrong with you that you don't. She's just saying, like, that's just not one thing I have to worry about because I just, you know, always had a business.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which is cool. So then Jennifer Tilly shows up and says the thing that we all She's like, I think it's unusual when you have a book party when you know you haven't written the book, but you yeah, She's like she's doing it in reverse, but you know, yeah, that's fine, do it. I mean, we just love her for it.
Speaker 2: Then Amanda shows I guess I wonder if they get money per episode that they show. I want to say they do. They probably get paid, Like you have this many scenes you have you have to do scenes with each person individually, you have to do group scenes. If you don't show to something, you don't get paid. So Amanda wants that money. I don't blame her. She shows up.
Speaker 1: So then darit is. Durt's like, I don't think Kyle's coming, and Baye goes, yeah, girl, I can confirm it. She's not coming. And then she's like, yeah, uh Sutton. So she says, Sutton texted me and told me she's not coming. But it was like a half hour after the party, which we hate as people who used to do comedy or shows. This isn't that the worst thing when you're at your getting.
Speaker 2: Ready backstage to do a fucking stand up show and you get forty five texts like can't make it?
Speaker 1: Good luck?
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, you don't have to text. But some did try to do the right thing and then the big drama was supposed to be, but is Erica coming?
Speaker 1: We don't know. Dun't dunt dun Yeah. But also the text, she reads the text, and it's so ridiculous that Sutton texts it's just like, yeah, I really want you to have such a special net, but like, after how you behaved at Rachel's party, I just think it's a better idea for me not to come a minutes later. And then we get a whole little retrospective the editors do not feel bad for Sutton of how Sutton's just a bitch to Derey and the wallet.
Speaker 2: Calling yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, all that, and so it's supposed to be this big though, like okay, so they're not coming, but Erica will still show, right, She's still my friend. And then it flashes to Erica just like kind of casually going over to Sutton's now they're besties for some reason, and they're like, oh, so you're not going either, I swear we didn't plan this this sudden yeah.
Speaker 1: And then she says uh. Erica goes, yeah, I didn't even say anything. I just didn't fucking show up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, Gas sentitection goes, so I didn't even do that, so this is supposed to be our cliffhanger to be continued. I was shocked didn't seem that long because nothing happened, so the credit started. I'm like, oh no, we have an entire episode left of just the regular show now that the reunion will be in a couple of weeks. But this the next one will definitely be the reunion. But why do we need a whole nother episode on whether or who's going to talk to Dree?
Speaker 1: I know, agree, it's not even there.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe they'll end up going, or there's gonna be a whole other scene. It won't end at this party, which usually it ends at a party. So now we're gonna have to have like like little conversations again, like Dared's gonna have to go door to door and have like why, I just want I don't even think. And I'm not trying to be negative because I'm going to end with something positive after we say hi to our people. But I like, I don't even think the reunions are going to be that exciting because what is there to fucking talk about?
Speaker 1: Nothing? Nothing happened during this season that we care about.
Speaker 2: Before I say some of the positive things that I want you guys to know that we have coming up. Can we say hi to our Patreon friends? These are now that we have a lot of Patreon friends, so feel free to join in. You get I mean, thousands of hours of bonuses at this point, at least hundreds.
Speaker 1: For five bucks, but at ten bucks you get a shout a month. That's it. Kathy Callman does that, as does Don Lee. We love don Lee, We love all of you.
Speaker 2: Sarah Baker, Jenny Harden, Jane McMurray and Yarbro Do you want.
Speaker 1: To Sherry Shannon and Paul Sullivan and Sid Weldon and Loweren Barnes and Kelly b and Andrea Crawford and Dick Brolock.
Speaker 2: Or hell yeah, and our friend Jean Bajepe who's been with us from the very beginning.
Speaker 1: I love him.
Speaker 2: He uses a shop for a charity called Houses into Homes. This one's in Iowa City Furniture Bank that helps families making transitions into new homes. Go to Houses into Homes dot org and find out how you can help.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and also Jamie Valis with Spitfire Social they can do Instagram ads and TikTok ads and help you just like come up with a strategy for getting your business like this is this is where it's at right now. This is how you advertise. So go to spitfiresocial dot com. Also, my friend, my personal friend, Adam Lerner can get you a car. He has gotten so many people cars. He does it mostly for for crying out loud people. So don't sleep on this service. It's really really helpful. Uh And it's just go to Adams goot acar dot com and tell us about Laura.
Speaker 2: Laura Stewart has a Spire Counseling which that's a team of specialists that deal with all kinds of you know trauma, just you know therapy. This is what they do and they send out headsets and do a lot of biofeedback. It's a super cool concept. And don't sleep on that either. You want to go to Denver Brainspotting dot com. But you don't have to live in Denver or call around. You can live wherever and check this out Denver Brainspotting dot com. And I want to say, really quick, can I say a quick shout on my own Behalfeah to don Wade Lee who we mentioned on Lee Elizabeth Nuth and Susan Dawson. They sent me flowers that I got yesterday after Monroe passed, and they're beautiful tulips. They sent like like twenty four tulips for both flowers and they're so pretty. I put them in two different vases. One is in my bedroom, one's in my living room. And it really, like really helped help. So I just want to say thank you for that. It's not so nice, so nice, I mean rose Pricks and you guys. Of course, we've got a lot next week with cringe. I can already tell. I'm already like, I'm just gonna plug a store that I can't wait to talk about. Which is the one about Natasha what's her name getting kicked off the leone and kicked off the plane. I really did you see that she got kicked off in delta flight. We've got Taylor and Travis, like all the wedding details are getting revealed. We have so much crunch and I'm springing this on you, but I would like to cover at least in one full episode what I've watched so far for Love on the Spectrum.
Speaker 1: I thought that could be its own little sure. Yes, I was just watching it last night. I have a lot to say. I have a lot to say too, and some of it might not be very welcomed.
Speaker 2: He might have some issues, and we will also talk about the fact that they broke the min King lin King broke up after five years and it's mostly because she wanted to get married and he didn't like relatabolish sir, Yeah, marry her. But yes, we'll get into all that, but that will be its own episode as well. So thank you for being here and sorry I cried.
Speaker 1: Bye Hie bye
Speaker 2: Paper