Speaker 1: I have got some ghost stories for you.
Speaker 2: I'm hearing these voices, but there's nobody else around. I don't like the skeleton man. He's so mean to me, and he bites me at night.
Speaker 3: And suddenly this stool, completely of its own volition, slid good to maybe three feet out into the center of the bar.
Speaker 2: He walks towards the ocean and he gets through the water.
Speaker 4: He just disappeared.
Speaker 5: I feel someone run their hand under my butt cheek, just sliding under my butt.
Speaker 2: So that is my ghost story.
Speaker 6: Hi, and welcome to hanted AF, the podcast a real ghost stories, still by real people. We are your hosts.
Speaker 2: I'm Julie Fisk and I'm Rebecca Black, and welcome to.
Speaker 6: A very special episode of Haunted AF. It's our second Haunted AF Video Edition or haf V, which yes, is totally a knockoff of the America's Funniest Home Videos thing if you were wondering.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 6: So before we get started, I have to share this message from Robert Powell about the last episode. He said that the Appalachian Woods reel is actually a possum screeching. He says they're very territorial and that's the sound that they make.
Speaker 5: You.
Speaker 2: All Right, I cannot believe that that noise came out of such a tiny little creature.
Speaker 6: I feel like I've had a possum scream at me before too, and it did not sound like a woman like being set on fire, honestly.
Speaker 2: All right, So this first post comes from Bruce Wagner, and if we're being honest, he sent us about sixty percent of the reels that we're about to view today.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's about five of you who have been continually sending stuff, including Bruce, Michelle, Ricky muffin Man, and Brittany, So thank you, please keep it up, all right.
Speaker 2: So this first one, like we said, from Bruce, is actually just a photo of a church with a story from at News twelve BK, which is a news station out of Brooklyn. It's as human composting program. Natural organic reduction is an environmentally friendly alternative to traditional burial and cremation, and in the Greenwood Cemetery is moving forward to become the first cemetery in New York State to offer it. All right, So we're going to post a link to the story in the show notes. But the cemetery has partnered with a German company to bring this to the US, and they're planning to start offering human composting in twenty twenty seven.
Speaker 6: Okay, I had to dig into this, no pun intended, and this is what I found out about human composting. It's officially known as natural organic reduction and it's an eco friendly funeral alternative that accelerates the natural decomposition process, turning a human body into nutrient rich soil over thirty to sixty days. So about two hundred and fifty pounds or one cubic yard of nutrient rich soil is produced per person and it only costs about five to seven thousand dollars, which I think is less sive. It is, but I think that's less than a traditional funeral because coffins and headstones are really expensive. Not to mention plot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're absolutely right, this is cheaper. But this is where I'm like, oh my god, cremate me for the eight hundred dollars that it cost. Yeah, go find a cookie jar at Goodwill and put me in it and or throw me away. I don't really care, but.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because then what do you do with that soil? Like, what do you do?
Speaker 2: I guess you plant a tree in it or tomatoes.
Speaker 6: So you know what, This is already legal in over a dozen states, including Arizona, New York, Oregon, Vermont, Washington, and Virginia. Uh not Texas. But it makes me wonder is anybody else in the country already doing this because the story just said in New York State, this cemetery or whatever is going to be the first place to do it. So well, if you want to do some digging again god no pun intended, We're going to post a link to that in the show notes. So here's the next reel. I found this one and wanted to share it because I think this is happening to me. So it was posted by Ashley Inc On Instagram.
Speaker 7: If there's anyone out there that knows how the internet works, I have a question for you, because something really weird just happened.
Speaker 8: So.
Speaker 7: I was just in my car right my phone is plugged in, I'm listening to music, and I was thinking about this specific coffee drink. Stay with me, this specific coffee drink that I had over the summer, and it was like a banana mocha coffee drink. And I make all my coffee at home, but I was out when I had it, and I was thinking to myself, Okay, there's nobody else in the car, so I'm thinking to myself, I should get some banana syrup and make that drink at home. I don't say anything out loud. I had not recently purchased any type of coffee. I do all my grocery shopping in person, all my espresso shopping in person in case they are like tracking my purchases or whatever. Have never bought banana syrup before, right, It was just a fleeting thought of something that I should look for the next time. I'm buying some syrups for my little coffee bar. So anyway, I get home, do my stuff, open up my phone to go just like scroll on the internet. Why was the first ad that I got for moanin banana syrup.
Speaker 6: I feel like this is happening to me all the time, same to the point where I have to stop to think, did I have a conversation with somebody? Have I said this out loud? We all know our phones are listening to us, right, but how is it reading my mind?
Speaker 2: There has to be like some point where you did say it out loud, or you saw it or you looked it up or you googled it or something. There has to be It's too much of a coincidence, right, they can't read our minds.
Speaker 6: Well, some people in the comments on this reel say that there is existing technology this skins your body and reads your mind, right, I know. And look, I'm not saying that that's real. I'm just saying I don't know what is real anymore because the world is completely crazy. You're right, Yeah, but there are allegedly patents pending for this type of technology. Maybe it already exists.
Speaker 2: But isn't this just further proof that we are living in the matrix?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it just is.
Speaker 2: Everything comes back to that at this point, especially when stuff like this happens technology wise, I'm like, Okay, we're in the system. How do we get out?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 6: And girl, honestly, I watched one video, one conspiracy video that I shouldn't have Now my entire algorithm is nothing but conspiracy videos, and I've been watching and watching and watching, and again it's like, I don't know that I believe any of this. But I don't know that I don't believe any of it.
Speaker 2: I too have fallen down and become victim to the conspiracy theory rabbit hole. One of my favorite ones is that birds aren't real. So if you need something to do later on this afternoon, just go look at the birds aren't real scenarios. This next video was posted by the Creepy Shit podcast What.
Speaker 5: If I told You that in nineteen ninety four, human blood cells rained from the sky and the government couldn't explain it. On August seventh, nineteen ninety four, the small town of Oakville, Washington, woke up to something that defied explanation. Instead of rain, jelatinous that's right, gelatinis blobs fell from the sky, covering everything for miles. Dotty Hern touched one. Within hours, she couldn't breathe, her daughter got sick, her cat died. When scientists tested the blobs, they found white human blood cells and bacteria from the human digestive system in something that fell from the sky. This wasn't like a one time event either. It happened six times over three weeks. Then the samples mysteriously disappeared from labs before anyone could finish analyzing them. The military says it was jellyfish from bombing runs, but that doesn't explain the human cells. It doesn't explain the pattern, and it doesn't explain why it never happened again. Now, seven hundred people lived through something that shouldn't be possible, and thirty years later, we still don't have answers. So what do you really think fell on the little town of Oakville?
Speaker 2: Okay, here's the thing. I know that this apparently was an Unsolved Mysteries episode, and I thought that I had seen every episode of Unsolved Mysteries. I feel like I would have remembered this.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 6: It feels like something that would stay in your brain, right, like yeah, because it's essentially raining jello is what she said, gelatinous but with human qualities.
Speaker 2: Is there any creature that has very similar DNA to us?
Speaker 6: I don't know. And why would he be falling in gelatinous blobs from the sky.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty stumped by that. I do feel like that wasn't that long ago for us to have forgotten.
Speaker 6: So our next one came from Bruce, and this was actually there's no audio that goes with this one, So I'm just going to tell you the story, and again we will put the We'll put the links to all of these in our show notes at hauntedaf dot com or just go watch the YouTube video. So the one that Bruce said, it's about the legend of La Pasqualita, which is this famous hyper realistic bridal mannequin that's been displayed in chwa Ahoa, Mexico in a storefront window since nineteen thirty. All right, so she's known as the corpse Bride of Mexico, and the legend claims that she's this perfectly preserved corpse of the owner's daughter who died from a black widow spider bite on her wedding day. So the mannequin is noted for its uncanny lifelike details, including human like skin, hair, and visible vericos veins on her legs. So you can find information about this everywhere, and it's hard to imagine that this thing wouldn't have decomposed horribly over the years or smell really bad. It's also been pointed out you can again, I fell into this rabbit hole with this one that Pierre Emmon. He was an artist who made very realistic mannequins in the nineteen thirties, right around the same time that this mannequin showed up. And honestly, when you look at the head of La Pascualita, it looks like something that he would have made, except for these really realistic hands that she has, because they have like veins and fingerprints everything on these hands. So I even found some hands that this Pierre Immon made and they don't look like that. They look like puppet hands. So that makes me wonder, like, is it possible that he made the head and the torso and maybe the hands are really hers? What do you think?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 2: I have actually watched a documentary on this really good I say documentary, but it was like probably on the Travel channel, so it's like em but it really does sound like these parents were just like so grief stricken. They couldn't dare to like put their daughter in the grave, and so they just kept her as beautiful as possible and they took really good care of her.
Speaker 6: There's no way that you could have a body being exposed for that amount of time and she's not in any sort of case or anything. She's just out.
Speaker 2: So I don't know, but it makes me think about that. The story about the wild West guy that got shot and was in the coffin and then he was like on display at a museum, and nobody realized it was a real body until well after the fact, and somehow he managed to be preserved for that long. WI that's his special care.
Speaker 6: He didn't even look like a mannequin. I don't think he was just kind of like one of the fake props that they were using. I think inside it an amusement park ride. So anyhow, there you go, there's your rabbit hole. Go fall into that one for a little while.
Speaker 2: Okay. Our next one was posted by Jake Bruce Official on Instagram, and it's a serial killer restaurant.
Speaker 4: So I just pulled up to this haunted restaurant. It's called Last Meals. Look at this. They serve the last meals of all kinds of different serial killers from American history, like John Wayne Gacy's last meal, Ted Bundy's last meal. And then they have this one which is a single olives which is kind which is crazy.
Speaker 8: And they have drinks.
Speaker 4: Alex and I got Pogo's punch and he's making it right here, who also guys. On this menu, it says if you do not agree with the meal choices, you may use one of our Ouiji boards to complain to the dead. I just think that's so funny. While he's making the I'm gonna show the rest of this building, like look at this, we have pictures of famous serial killers all over the walls, and then look at this room, dude, They've got some really weird things like this mamma half a human face, skeletons on the wall, over here, Tibetan ritual, skull, Ouiji boards, there's a drawing by John Wayne Gacy. Just the vibes, and oh Jesus man, that actually scared me. Ash. This is Pogo's punch. It has Red Bull in it. Guys. So we're gonna staying awake for this livestream. Let's go.
Speaker 2: This place is super creepy, right, but he doesn't say why it's haunted.
Speaker 6: It wouldn't surprise me with all the crap that it's got though, from all the serial killers. It's like they want it to be haunted with all the crap that's in there. And it's weird because there's a restaurant on one side and then you go into another room and there's literally like skulls and gross stuff from John Wayne Gacy. It's like, I don't know that I want to eat next to that.
Speaker 2: So it's also inside the Ohio Museum of Horror. So I just think it's weird that you can go and eat people's last meal, like Ted Bundy's last meal is on there.
Speaker 6: I fell into a rabbit hole one time of looking at all all the last meals of people who were on death row in Huntsville. That's just some grim shit right there, you know, honestly.
Speaker 2: Hold on, let me just read you Ted Bundy's. Do you point out the item in here that says that he's a serial killer? Okay?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 2: His is an eight out sirloin steak, eggs, hash browns, toast of butter and jelly, milk, coffee and juice. What makes him a serial killer? Out of that meal?
Speaker 6: Drinking milk with a steak?
Speaker 2: Boom nailed it exactly. Anybody who has milk with a steak, And I don't care if you do have a few breakfast foods on the side there. Once you hit like adulthood, milk is not your drink of choice.
Speaker 8: No, all right.
Speaker 2: This next story is actually pretty sad. It's not a young man who went missing near Dracula's castle. And this was posted by Cali Dog and that's dog with two G's on Instagram.
Speaker 1: An eighteen year old British student, George Smythe, has vanished after entering the area surrounding Romania's famed Dracula's Castle. George left the resort town and play on a brashov on the twenty third of November twenty twenty five, planning to hike alone toward brand Castle in the Buscegi Mountains that evening. Why he called Romania's emergency hotline asking for help. He said he was exhausted, freezing and had been forced to step inside the castle grounds to rest for a moment. It was the last time anyone heard from him.
Speaker 8: This is a real headline. This is not fake. A teenager actually tried to hike through the Romanian Mountains too Dracula's Castle by himself in the middle of winter. I'm starting to think that some people's free will needs to be revoked at this point, because why would anyone think that's a good idea. And guess what he's still missing. When emergency responders went to the location of the call, they found his belongings, but not him. That's creepy as shit. That's not helping with the whole vampire narrative. I really hope this kid isn't dead, But every day that passes and they don't find him, it just looks worse and worse. The case is still ongoing, though, so we just got to keep waiting. And I'm seeing way too much many people saying, ooh, vampires did this. He was taken by vampires, guys, it's Romania in the middle of winter. He was probably either attacked by wolves or bears or froze to death. But what if?
Speaker 2: What if, Julie, But what if?
Speaker 6: I know?
Speaker 2: So if way to sensationalize it, sir.
Speaker 6: Yeak, don't enjoy this too much. It's sad, I mean, and it is. One of the things that people were pointing out in the comments is that Dracula's castle is not still this abandoned castle on the hill. It's like a museum, so there are security guards, there are people everywhere, and you don't just like slip into the castle. Maybe you can. I've never been there. But it's really sad because this was posted on December twelfth, and the boy is still missing and his parents have even like stopped searching for him.
Speaker 2: They're like, it's so sad. Yeah, it really is. And I mean odds are this was probably just a hiking incident, and.
Speaker 6: They said it was in an area where there are lots of avalanches too.
Speaker 2: All Right, and we're gonna wrap this thing up with an awful one from the scare cast on Instagram, and this is about a haunted head of a ventriloquist dummy.
Speaker 3: A collector in Liverpool set up a camera on a ventriloquist doll from World War Two that they're noticing the glass cabinet door kept opening on its own at night. The footage she captured is pure nightmare fuel. In the middle of the night, the cabinet door slowly swings open and the doll, nicknamed the Mister Fritz, appears to blink and move its mouth as if it's trying to speak from inside the case.
Speaker 6: Okay, everybody needs to see this, so make sure you go to honddaf dot com and look for the link in the show notes, or just go watch it on YouTube. That's probably the easiest way to find all of these. Now, this video doesn't appear to be AI, but it doesn't really look real either. But the story is so creepy and it's been out there for a really long time. So this ventriloquist doll was allegedly made by an American in a pow camp during World War II, and the guy who owns it now just has its head on a post in a box, all right, But the guy who owns it is also a magician. He's like an entertainer, so I don't really buy it. But the video is so icky, watching that thing's eyes opening in the mouth, it's just gross.
Speaker 2: I don't like any part of this. First of all, I hate a ventriloquist. I hate a ventriloquist dummy. I think they're the creepiest things on the planet. So then now you want to chop its body off and put it on a stick, yeah, and let its eyes move?
Speaker 8: Like what what?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 6: And I got to point out something you just said, like we hate the dolls, we hate the via the dummies, but it's not about them. It's about the damn ventriloquist. They're the problems here.
Speaker 2: Like people love Jeff Dunham. I think he's the absolute worst on every level. And it's not like, great, you're funny or whatever. Your dolls are funny, but there's something not right with you.
Speaker 6: There is something creepy there. I've met him. He's a super nice guy. But yeah, that would be a red flag for sure if you started dating somebody who was a ventriloquist.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine bringing that guy out on the first date?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 6: Double hell no.
Speaker 2: All right, you guys. You know we're spending lots of time on social media these days. Let's turn it into a positive thing. Send us any good stuff you find you can tag us on TikTok. Just remember the rules. No, AI, please make sure it hasn't been debunked already in the comments. I'm definitely guilty of that. I know, I can't help it. He gets so excited and I'm like, oh, Julie, and then I go and read the comments and it's like fake, fake, AI, fake, Oh dang it.
Speaker 6: A couple of people sent a video of this one where a guy sees this face in his car and it keeps popping up and looking at him, and he goes outside and looks at it. But if you look very closely when he's checking out the car, you see somebody hunkered down in the backseat. And I literally had to watch it twice before I saw it, Like it's just ugh, all right, be very careful when you send that stuff, but please send it. All of it goes to hauntedaf Podcasts at gmail dot com so we can use it on the next haunted AF.
Speaker 9: And don't forget to subscribe to honted Af on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, wherever you listen to podcasts. Please follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, YouTube, and of course TikTok. You can even contact us directly through our website hauntdaf dot com.
Speaker 6: Got to say thanks to Andrew Mamaliga and Travis Vance for the Hontidae of theme song, and to on Air Media for titles and technical support. Also big thanks to all of the hontiday of Patreon supporters.
Speaker 9: Most of all, we have to thank you for listening and for sharing your stories with us.
Speaker 2: By the way, Julie, if I die first, I'm coming back to haunt you.
Speaker 6: I'll come back to haunt you too. Rebecca