Speaker 1: Now each time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge, Listeners to your corners.
Speaker 2: Autumn, good morning, is it? Is it a good morning? Or is it about to be a good morning. It's gonna be a great morning. It's gonna be a great morning. Okay. I like that. I like that. Listen. You're going for win number five here.
Speaker 1: Okay, stop messing around, yep, okay, stop messing around. Okay, you're two two questions away from going into the Hall of Fame. Although Daniel says that's enough of this, it's enough of this boys drooling thing. Hey Daniel, Hey, good morning, Good morning dude. Do I have a killer on the phone? I said, no nonsense? Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Did you hear the part about no nonsense this morning? For people calling in? We're here, okay to do it? He's here, all right, this is Daniel. What are they playing for? I've got a pair of tickets, is semmy Hagar?
Speaker 1: So the Best of both World store is coming to Woodland, Civili in August twenty third, and I've got take us to that.
Speaker 2: What a show? What a show? Autumn? You ready? I'm ready? Okay, Daniel, have you played before? I have you ever win?
Speaker 1: Once, like one game or like one Hall of Fame, just one game. You won one game, one Dame, this is the killer you sent me. Okay, here we go, Daniel, Daniel in Autumn.
Speaker 2: Shout out your name when you think you know the answer.
Speaker 1: Okay, Peepe's listen, listen very carefully here there's a lot on the line here. What eighties hairstyle? Short in the front, along in the back?
Speaker 2: Daniel Autumn, the mullet, the mullet.
Speaker 1: Okay, she got you on that, Daniel. Okay, what them likes to lose that first question? Normally she's trying something a little different today. Yeah, okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: Next question for the win, Autumn or for Daniel to step up?
Speaker 1: What type of rock does Marilyn Monroe think is a girl's best friend? Daniel Autumn, Daniel, diamond diamonds are a girl's best friend. Marilyn did tell us that back in the day, Autumn with the diamond ring question.
Speaker 2: Now we got our This is where autumn is. This is where autumn sits.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's always like a wild card for the win Autumn. You're there, I'm here, Daniel, You ready, yes, sir? In what television show did main characters Dorothy, Blanche, Sophia and Rose Daniel Autumn for the win.
Speaker 2: The Golden Girl, Winner, Hall of Fame, Hall of Fame. Good job, Atumn, thank you all right.
Speaker 1: I'll do all the congratulated with her in a minute. Daniel, you made that a great game. Dude, you made that a great game this morning. So thank you for that.
Speaker 2: All right. You didn't Monday that at all. Yeah, I thought you were great, but that is Goode's bottom. Autumn was just a little bit better. It wasn't she. Hey, you're in the Hall of Fame. I am. I guess dudes, you're still drooling and you're still ruling. You're right. That's been a funny line all week. It's been a funny line.
Speaker 1: Okay, I got a list of people you need to say or can we just get this over with.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because he was the one that pushed you to send it a picture that first day when everybody was beating up about sending something in.
Speaker 2: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: Peter was and he's listening to me now.
Speaker 2: Oh that's so great.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well listen, five days of winnings, all the great tickets and all the stuff you want, but most importantly you are in that number.
Speaker 2: You're in for the end of the.
Speaker 1: Year, the fresh out of bed head to head tournament of champions.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, it's been.
Speaker 1: For ever since we put somebody in the Hall of Fame forgot planet Fitness. You get a year membership, one thousand dollars going to the winner this year of the whole damn thing.
Speaker 2: So good luck to you in that. Now you just put it on cruise control. You can relax until November, all right, stays all right, great work on them.