Speaker 1: You're watching your worst friend brand new faces. I'm your host, Matt, and I'm joined by very special guests. Today. I need you to head over to Twitter and check this girl out. I thought she was spam. Okay, this is one of the most attractive. I literally was like, oh fuck, this is just a Russian robot I'm talking to right now. And you know what, I would have been okay with that as long as she kept posting pictures, I've been like, yeah, I'll talk to her anyway, regardless. I want you to meet my guest today EMP on Twitter. You can find her an EMP zero one on OnlyFans, Chatterbait, and cam Soda. If you're a cam guy, I definitely want you to go follow her tip and all of that. But if you can't the bare minimum, make sure you give them follows and you know, reach out and let them know, Hey, oh I loved you on this interview. You were really great. Ladies and gentlemen. My guest me, mepmy, how are you today?
Speaker 2: I'm wonderful. How are you doing?
Speaker 1: Not bad? Not bad? So yes, I did think you were a fake person. You are a very beautiful human being, which is the non weirdest way I can say that, can you ska at me? How old are you?
Speaker 2: I'm twenty three?
Speaker 1: Okay? And okay, I do this on the show. Now, do you know what your measurements are? Now? Hear me out. I asked that to a girl a few interviews ago, and she goes, sure, which ones? And I go, oh shit, I've never actually known what that means. I know it's like waste and this and that. I go with three different ones on this show. I go with, can I ask your height? Yeah, I'm five four okay, rest size.
Speaker 2: I am a thirty six.
Speaker 1: F wow okay?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: And shoe size I am.
Speaker 2: An eight and a half. I am kired of on the bigger size of feet, but I love showing off my feet.
Speaker 1: Really good that Okay, have you always been into feet? No?
Speaker 2: Actually, one of my exes made me feel really insecure about my feet. But one day I was just like, hey, no, I have beautiful feet. I'm gonna show the world my toes.
Speaker 1: It's it's the most amazing. I'm sure he was like a good looking guy and successful and whatever else, but it's amazing how guys can take a girl like you, who looks like you, who seems as sweet as you and you know, as nice as you and then be like ugh, gross feet. Hey, guys, just cut the shit. We are the lesser of the two here when it comes to beauty. So any guy commenting on that unless you use to date Ryan Reynolds, is that your ex.
Speaker 2: You just not happen to be Ryan Reynolds.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a bummer because I'm straight and I would date Ryan Reynolds. Can I all right? Well, my next question, what's your favorite part of your body?
Speaker 2: My favorite part of my body would be my butt. It's usually where people are drawn to the most when they first see me, other than my beautiful eyes of course.
Speaker 1: Of course, of course. Uh so are your feet in your top five? And I've never been a foot guy. Like, I appreciate when people are into different fetishes, and my rule is always as long as there's no kids or dogs in the room, like we're good. You could do whatever you want. But I've never quite understood it. Have you?
Speaker 3: Do you get it?
Speaker 1: And do you experience that? In cam Do you guys like pay extracy your feet?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: The you do, actually, And it's not like my biggest thing. It's just like I love showing them off, like I love getting a good pedicure, like you know, I love I love when they're done. I love when they look good. That's about it. It's nothing like I'm not turned on by them, but I know that people are, which is like really fun to me. I love that people are turned on from my feet.
Speaker 1: And you know what's kind of nice about that. And I don't want to mess up the business here. But that's kind of like an easier one too. It's not like it's like, you know, there's a guy like your fans, your niche, your fetishes.
Speaker 3: Oh, guys really.
Speaker 1: Like to see me put giant things inside of my body constantly bigger and bigger until I'm so stretched. This one's like, hey, you want to smush your feet in some play o or something like that, And you're like, yeah, sure, fuck it, it's Tuesday, I'll do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Exactly, how did.
Speaker 1: You initially decide to get into the adult entertainment industry and what was your first step? When did you not in a negative way, when did you cross the line? When did you go like, yeah, I'm gonna do this.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So so I used to I used to work I worked at many restaurants. If you ell. I worked at Hooters, I worked at Twin Peaks, and back back when I was in school, like in college, I worked at a Cooters. I used to bartend. I used to serve all that stuff. I loved my coworkers so much. And one of my coworkers, she wasn't there for very long, maybe like three months, but she was a Playboy centerfold model, and she like recruited me. She like gave me the whole spiel. She gave me all the links and everything, and I signed up and I started doing that. I wasn't really serious about it while I was in school, but afterwards I was like, you know what, I'm gonna try alive, Like I really want to try like a live I want to see how it goes. And like a second I started it, I was like, wow, I love this. And at first it was just like Biki changing, you know, like take off clothes, change of the camera, and then I got like more and more like intense, and I was like, I really love this.
Speaker 1: So in a way, it almost was like a relationship where it starts real slow and then you kind of progress forward and then you're in it. You're in the deep end of the ocean, and some people are like, I don't want this, it's too scary. It's what you swam it sounds.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah it was. I was like wow, I didn't know that it could be this much fun. And like there was people also that were like yeah, like my they were giving me advice, to which I love when people give you advice. It was just kind of like this is great, like you should try to Tipman, you should do this, and like you can't talk about other platforms on there either, so it's just kind of like a like it was kind of me exploring other options. So like I was watching porn one day and I like, you know, saw Chatterbay and I was like, hell yeah, let me try chatter Bay. And then I tried chatter Bay and then I was like I'm gonna try cam Soda too, and then like I think the first week that I tried cam Soda and they were like, hey, want to do feature shows, I'm like yeah, and they sent me like like sex toys and stuff like that, like yes, I.
Speaker 3: Love this whoa A.
Speaker 1: So they identified you right off the bat as like this girl has serious potent because there's a lot of hot girls on there, but it seems like the way to succeed in camming. I just interviewed a pretty big cam performer, Dahalia is Dopey the other day is her name, And I mean she's one cam girl the year a few different times and this and that, and her whole thing was I need to feel like I am creating an environment in a community people want to be a part of, not just come in and like, oh, let's look at MEP's wonderful, amazing, which they are, tits uh, but let's talk to her, Let's converse with her, Let's see how her day's going. Is that the kind of community you build or is it more like a sex community.
Speaker 2: I mean, I would say it's definitely more of a community. Like I have some I don't want to say regulars, but I have some people who like I chat with like on a day to day basis, like let's go out their days, talk about like how they're doing stuff like that, like they chicken on me, I check it on them type of situation. And honestly, I do that more on like Snapchat or even on of Like I'm honestly online a lot. I'm always texting people, I'm always like communicating with them, and I really like it, Like whether I'm offline or online, it's just a great community to be a part of.
Speaker 1: Right now, could I ask what you were what you went to college for?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just graduated in December with a degree a BS in Natural science and environmental science.
Speaker 1: Okay, because so many times I find associations that seem to work between people in the industry and where they went to school. It's, you know, countless times I've heard like I went for marketing, or I went for psychology, or I went I do not know how natural science applies to this, only that there has to be a god to have created you. So I'm just kidding. I don't have I'm not going to put any religious views out there. So you said you were watching porn. I've also noticed a lot of girls I interview are like, I never watched porn at all. Did you get into porn? I don't want to say younger that always sounds creepy, but you know, prior to today. Yes.
Speaker 2: Actually, so one year I got like a DSi for Christmas. This is like if I had a phone or like an iPod or anything, and I was like, you know, it has it has internet on there, you can like browse the Internet. So I first hearted watching corn on my ds I with my sister in the room.
Speaker 1: Just as Donkey Kong intended you to bust out your fucking ds I and go to Bangbros dot com. That's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, So I've always been very into into the fort.
Speaker 1: Did you uh, did you have favorite performers when you were younger at all? Or no? Or do you have favorite performers now?
Speaker 2: I definitely have favorite performers now. Violet Myers is one of my I guess.
Speaker 1: Did you see my AVN press release today?
Speaker 2: Yes? I did. I'm so jealous. I'm so jealous. I'm going to be probably the first one listening when it comes out.
Speaker 1: Violet Myers was the most intimidating interview I'd ever done. Okay, and again, I speak to women who look like you dressed as you are right now, and she was completely dressed and just the most intimidating. But the thing I learned about her, especially off recording and on recording, she loves her fans so much. She cares so much about her fans. I was even like jokingly like like off the air, I'm like all right, let's get back to making some content for these animals.
Speaker 3: That's how I talk to my.
Speaker 1: Fans, So you just call them animals, pigs, monsters, whatever it is. And she was like, she was like, I just I love my fans. I love meeting them. You know, there's so much fun. I talked to this guy. That is that the kind of career you want to have where it's almost see that always scares me personally from the outside, where there's like I would want a definitive line, you know, there has to be a definitive line. I couldn't be at a restaurant and have someone come up and run and hug me and touch me and whatever. Like. That's why when I do these interviews, I try and establish like, Hey, what is your line? What makes you comfortable? Have you ever done any conventions or anything like that, like Exotico or Avin.
Speaker 2: I haven't yet. I'm gonna be honest, I'm like, this is all kind of new to me. Like I've been you know, I've been doing Playboy for like over a year and stuff like that, but camming is definitely new to me. And I would love I would love to get to a convention like that and even the other bunny who like got me into it, like she she did, like she went out to California and like did a bunch of stuff out there, like all the time, and I was like, I would love to do stuff like that, and I think I will. I just think it's going to take time, and I think my line might be like, yeah, I would love to say hi somebody, like, well they're out. But I feel like as long as you know, like this situation, like if I'm out, like you know, my family can be like no, no, do not approach you. But if I'm like if I'm out alone or if I'm out with my girlfriends, of course, like I would love to say hi.
Speaker 1: We as fans need to be more aware. Situationally aware, is what I would say. So you assess it and I look and I go, okay, I me piece of wow. I'm a huge fan of hers. I heard her on this shitty podcast with this guy with this girl's voice. I would go like, who is she with? Oh, she's with another girl her age. Okay, let me wait until maybe that girl kind of moves I'm picturing a boardwalk for some reason, I don't know why. And then I would go hey, excuse me, are you blah blah blah whatever, and you get the confirmation, then you can ask, hey, could I have your picture?
Speaker 3: Hey? Would you like to go in the back of my trunk? Hey?
Speaker 1: You know whatever you're saying to porn stars when you meet them, but it's about being respectful. You know. You guys are performers like anything else. You're not some piece of meat or anything like that. And uh, I think fans need to understand that, and you can. You don't realize the opportunities you have to meet these people and interact with these people. If you're fucking cool, just be cool. Okay, Okay, So Violent myers, you were big into anyone else? Was there anyone else that you were? Like? Man, that girl is just do you have a type? And are you into women? Let me put it that way.
Speaker 2: Yes, I am definitely into women. I mean, like I feel like every woman's like a little by But I'm definitely into women I don't know about I mean, like violent manager stands out to me. Something about her, like I don't know her face, and like her her tits are amazing. Oh my god, I think I'm into like big, I'm just really into big tits. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me too, you know, as a guy, I just I put that high on my priorities list. Uh okay, let me get into some of your likes and dislikes and what you're interested in, and let me ask do you produce any of your own This is early. I'm so sorry I'm realizing this. When did you get into camming?
Speaker 2: I literally got into camming maybe like to two months ago. This is my second month.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this like crazy.
Speaker 1: This is you are moving so fucking fast. But that's what I've heard from the big name performers. I have heard that in the past. It comes like a whirlwind at the beginning, and it's all about who can hold on to that and not get blown away by it. Are you confident in your ability to to maintain this? Would you like to maintain this as a career or is it just a good side gig.
Speaker 2: I would love spintated it as a career. Like I don't know. I think when I was younger, I was like, I don't know what I want to do, and I would like, you know, like Jerke Alvin, I'd be like, wow, I wish I could do this. And now I feel like it is kind of it sounds kind of cliche, but like it's always been something and I'm like, if I could just like do that, that would be so fun. And now it's like actually, like the opportunity is presenting itself and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, wow, now it's like the more you do it, the more you can make That's a that's a really go ahead.
Speaker 2: And I would love to like do this like long term, like I would love I.
Speaker 3: Gonna.
Speaker 2: I did quit my day job out of Twin Peaks like last month. I was like, no, I can't do it. I'm making you wavery much more money staying at home doing what I enjoy way more. So I'm just gonna continue to do this and make content and like post every single hour to day.
Speaker 1: Well, then let me we'll talk about this maybe off air if you want any advice, but like organizing yourself, setting yourself up now and signing up for all the things you need to talking about producing what kind of content you can make stuff right here from where you are, Joe, why videos blah blah blah blah. The money that'll come in from that, You'll be like, what the fuck was I ever in a restaurant for but you you have to be consistent with it, right, and you have to stick to schedules. You have to treat this like a real job. I'm not chastising you, I'm just saying this to any other female performers who I have a lot of girls, newer girls who listen to the show and contact me afterwards. And it's just about consistency. Guys want to come on and see a nice picture of you every day. Doesn't have to be some grand production and blah blah blah everything. But you know, if someone's paying for something, give them a little bit back and they will stay around forever.
Speaker 3: All right, So you are.
Speaker 1: Into women, let's run down some of the other likes and dislikes. Are you into facials at all?
Speaker 2: I am into facials. I'm kind I kind of have like a like a coma fetish, So I like facials, but I prefer them in my mouth. But yes, I do like racials a lot.
Speaker 1: I also have a caum fetish. So let's get real creepy here. What is it? Is it like a dominant thing? Is it a messiness thing? Is by dominant I mean more of I guess of a submissive thing? Is it a degradation type thing, like oh you take this or is it like you've earned a reward for doing a good job. What is it about calm that turns you on?
Speaker 2: I think it's the reward part. I also do like that it's the messy. I love that it's messy, Like I don't know, I feel like the more common, the better, And I just like it's definitely a reward type thing. It is a reward type thing. I like, you know, I like cream pies, like anal cream pies. I really just enjoy getting come anywhere inside of me. But face is.
Speaker 3: Cool too, So is that okay?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean you just answered like all my other questions coming up? Uh, is that having that king rafetish of that interest?
Speaker 3: Is that would that drive.
Speaker 1: You to shoot any of like the more extreme quote unquote like porn Sceine's like, would you ever shoot a bukcacky scene?
Speaker 2: I I don't know. I haven't really considered a lot of like okay, yes, But my thing is like I keep a pretty tight roster, probably because you know, I'm such a fucking cumslot Like I love com but I do keep a tight roster for that reason. So as long as I can source my own com I would love to do. They see.
Speaker 1: I wish I did titles on this show other than just your name to introduce you, because sourcing my own com would be a hilarious title to put up there. So you're only two months in, so I know all of my questions are.
Speaker 3: Like, you want to shoot a bang bang scene.
Speaker 1: And it's like, well, I don't know she'd I think she'd want to just lock in all of her user names. First, do you have any funny or awkward or sexy stories about any type of like sexual incident you've had in the past.
Speaker 3: He doesn't.
Speaker 1: Okay, people always go to funny first. I'm not trying to embarrass you. If you ever have like a hot story or an awkward one where it just went wrong, I don't know, a cop knocked on your window or the back of your car, do you have any stories like that or no?
Speaker 2: Well, okay, I'll let's see. I I once got dick out of Dix, of course, but yeah, we were like we were on a road trip. Man. This guy was saying we were on a road trip. When I started like giving him RoadHead the usual but at out fine, I was like, no, we have to pull over, and we're like, wait, we're passing like you know, like it's not a strip mall but like a retail area, and we're like, there's a dicks, Like we have to I have to get dick at of dicks. Like it wasn't on my bucket list, and I was like it should be so well where we like went into the store, you know, I was like, okay, you can go try this on. Let me go get some more clothes for you to try on. So like he was in the besting groom, I like snuck it to the testing room when I brought him more clothes and I continued sucking him off and it got kind of frisky, and yeah, he ended up coming. So I got dick at the dicks and he ended up coming inside of me. So good day for a good day for me.
Speaker 1: That is impressive.
Speaker 3: Now tell me this.
Speaker 1: Did you actually purchase anything or was the entire thing a ruse thing?
Speaker 2: I don't I don't eve think I got a stick of gum or anything.
Speaker 3: You didn't want any of those clothes you were looking at, ma'am. No, no, no, we're good.
Speaker 1: We're going to go clean myself out.
Speaker 2: Pretty much.
Speaker 1: Here's a question. How important is dirty talk to you?
Speaker 2: It's pretty important. I I really do enjoy getting like degraded, and it depends on the other person. So like I enjoyed degratation. So if you want to like call me like the slug, call me like all these dirty names, I would. I like, I love it. It's really important to me. It really like gets me going. But that with physical touch and like just touching everywhere, that not even just like I don't know, touching my hand or like touching my thighs and stuff like that really them together like unbeatable combination.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right. Rough sex Now, I always differentiate between rough and violent. There are some girls in this custry who are into violent stuff, and there are some guys who do some violent stuff. Now, the girls who are into it, fine, that's their thing. It's not my thing. I'm not judging them for that. The guys who are into it generally sometimes will take advantage of people. How are you in terms of sex in your personal life or sex you want to shoot? Do you like rough stuff or is it more like you like the more sensual shit or it's also not very sexy? When I refer to it as sensual shit. By the way, I apologize for that.
Speaker 2: I like it rough. I definitely like it rough. I like sensual is good too, But I think it's important to like have a balance in your sex life, like between like rough and between like you know, sensual. I really like getting thrown around. I like getting slapped around. I wouldn't say like crazy rough, but I definitely like being put in my place.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure, Uh have you ever been with multiple people at once?
Speaker 2: I have only had like one DP, and it was kind of a situation where it's like I've been getting into anal a lot more and I've been enjoying it a lot more too. So when like it happened like I was sucking off one of the guys the other I was the guy was in my house, and by the time he put it like the guy I was sucking off put it in my pussy, he was, I guess he was close, and then he got like was in and then he's like this is way too tight, like I can't handle it. So it didn't last long. But I guess the answer is I've only ever been them two.
Speaker 1: Guys like I do like that. There are listeners out there that you use the term only one DP and it's like, well, some people don't even understand the terminology of that and are just like, oh cool, that's she's only had one. That's weird.
Speaker 3: Uh how did that come about?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 3: Like how do you.
Speaker 1: Talk to guys? I mean it's not hard. Obviously, it's not the same as if I were to talk two girls into it, let's put it that way. But it was like one a boyfriend and one a friend just friends where they kind of dynamic was there.
Speaker 2: They're they're like, they're on my rosters. I was like, I mean they're both they're both by two, So it's more like a like a buy threesome situation. Yeah, it was like a buy threesome situation. And it's like you want to have sex with me and this other kindent like I know you're into guys and he's into guys, so like why not us all have a good time together.
Speaker 1: That's very that's that's I mean, that's a great pitch too. It's like, hey, if you're feeling more, dude, right now, he's here and you're feeling more, I'm here, let's go. I got two of the same holes, you know. Uh. Uh What are some of your favorite like kinks or fetishes though, What are some of the things that you were like, ooh, that tickles something in me that I really want to explore more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so other other than cream pies, I've been exploring a lot more with with I don't I don't know about like if I like it all that much, but I've definitely been trying a lot more like golden showers and that thing. Try it like two times now, and I guess I'm liking it more. But it really depends, Like I feel like, as long as like it's a shower, you know, like we don't have like the shit water just have to be on. But as long as it's in a situation where I can like control and clean up, I enjoy it. I also really like like degradation, but I don't really that's that kinky.
Speaker 1: Sure, but let me uh no, I guess it would depend on how far you would go with it, you know, I don't know where that line is and what everybody's line is in terms of degradation.
Speaker 3: But that's interesting.
Speaker 1: I'm so sad my former co host who uh who just recently left the show to spend more time with this family, big big golden shower guy like everyone where they ask every girl at the end, like, so you the piss or whatever, So it seems like you're I'm personally not my thing. Again, not against it either, but whatever. Uh what about is that just degradation for you? Is that is that like the most extreme form that you'd be willing to do? Obviously hopefully, Yeah, I think I think that's probably one of the one of them.
Speaker 2: It is about degradation, for sure, but it's also like very warm and very like it's warm the degradation because it's like you're still getting something out of it even if it's just a warm.
Speaker 1: Do you now I might be wrong. You seem too sweet, but I have often been wrong on that. Do you have any switch in you? Do you have any domin you?
Speaker 3: Okay? See I always get it wrong.
Speaker 1: It's always the fucking sweetest girls in the world who are like, I'll step on your fucking dick into it, pops.
Speaker 2: I don't know about that. But like I love pegging. I love pegging guys. Something about like I don't know, just being completely dominant and like after somebody is you know, like I like, I like being able to be with somebody who can you can do both, You can.
Speaker 3: Have both, how would you?
Speaker 1: Okay, so and you make no judgment on it, and you you've been with bye guys before. What can a guy do sexually to turn you off?
Speaker 2: To turn me off? Oh mmmm, ask a good question. I let's see. Oh yeah, so if they want to do like little girl like daddy, I think that's that definitely turned that's a huge turn off for me.
Speaker 3: Yeahs.
Speaker 1: As someone who's shot an exclusive for Team skeep before, Uh, I'll just h I'll keep my No, I won't keep my opinions on myself. The incest thing, I just don't get it. I don't get it.
Speaker 3: It's a good.
Speaker 1: Way if you were doing age play to assign people to roles like this is the step niece and this is the uncle and whatever. But at the same time, I just don't I don't get it. Personally, it's not my thing. It treads a line that I just don't not interested in. You know. So, okay, interesting. So you know some guys getting close to you, he's feeling you, he's sensual, and he goes pretend you're my mommy. That's not good for you, right.
Speaker 3: No, it's kind of okay.
Speaker 2: I mean it's more I mean I like that more than like, yeah, how's you know, like how's daddy? Like, you know, making you feel that that far, It's like no, I definitely cannot or like sister sister.
Speaker 1: Like if someone's dropping sister, they have deeper psychological issues they need to look into that further.
Speaker 2: But honestly, the whole like the whole mommy thing, I like, I like anden guy's plumbing mommy, that's more like manageable. I feel like I'm just like, yeah, I can be your.
Speaker 3: Mommy like but but I didn't lay it out.
Speaker 1: In my scenario, the guy calling you mommy was wearing a diaper and he had a round Okay, okay, all right, fair enough, fair enough.
Speaker 2: Not like not a diaper.
Speaker 1: So so I know this is very early on, but do you want to shoot mainstream scenes or is that not within your roster?
Speaker 3: Pause?
Speaker 1: Let me stop. How big is your roster?
Speaker 2: Like, I got a good I have like five to seven right now, but I don't know. I think I'm trying to branch out more. Also, I'm trying to get some girls who are down so like film content as well, which I think I feel like it would be easier to come by, but it hasn't been. Like I actually just shot some stuff some like some some anal stuff the other day. So I'm gonna put it up on only fans pretty soon, but it's not ready yet. But like, I feel like guys are more down to like shoot your talk online than girls are.
Speaker 1: I knew what, I'll give you some people to reach out to afterwards. Who I get a lot of girls who I talk to and I interview and all of them say, like, I wish I could find more girls around here to shoot content with. Let's just I'll start my own Facebook type of thing and you all kind of like work together and you could all be like, Wow, Matt's so great, isn't he cool? We should send him pictures? So so okay from that, h are you interested in shooting mainstream scenes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, like I would definitely be not to like mainstream like some mainstream content like girl and Girl Action. I would say mainly. I think that's what I feel most comfortable is starting out and just because like I am just getting my foot on the ground when it comes to this kind of stuff. So I think i'd definitely be more comfortable starting with mainstream girl and Girl Action.
Speaker 1: Definitely, definitely. Unfortunately, you may not have that opportunity. As I've said, you are stunningly gorgeous, you are very professional. They hit you with that feature thing on cam Soda right away, right Yeah, Yeah, you're gonna get an offer for something that you.
Speaker 3: Maybe were like, I was thinking we could do this.
Speaker 1: Three years from now, and they're gonna be like, yeah, you want to do it Wednesday or no, because we could shoot this with you and then you're gonna have to make that decision. That is how this industry works. Huh.
Speaker 2: I feel like coming. I feel like coming.
Speaker 1: The superstars are the ones who, like you said, you're just getting your foot on the ground. It's the ones who can start running right away. Yeah, and that could be a scary thing, but that's the risk you take. You have to fight that anxiety to get to that next level of quote unquote stardom of even if it's just a job of money of whatever it is. You know, so what type of like if I go to your only fans or do you have a many VIDs account yet?
Speaker 2: No? I don't.
Speaker 1: Something we got to talk about, you know what I think would be beneficial if I put together a pdf for like all the things on like new Performers, I do this show, I should have the resources. Many VIDs is another site where it's like you can pay to download videos and whatever. Essentially, you should definitely look into that. You should. I use this quote because I try and be cute. You should spread yourself as wide as possible. Okay, thank you. Uh So if I go to your only fans right now, what type of content am I going to see on there? Is it mostly solo content with you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Solo content? Solo content right now? I definitely have made a few videos and I'm just waiting for like, you know, things to clear to put up. I have a lot of anal training videos. I love doing customs. Customs are one of my favorite things because I feel like there's so much more personal. I feel like you get to know somebody a lot more when you do custom content only fans, like if it's a joy or if it's just like playing out their fantasies, it's so much fun to me.
Speaker 1: Now, let me ask, do you cross that line in custom content? Like if I pay you for a custom and whatever, I go. All right, my name is brother the entire time. Was that something you'd be interested in doing? Or are you picky and what you will and won't accept? As far as customs go.
Speaker 2: I've never had that it happened before, so I've never had to say no, Like I haven't really had to say no for any of my customs so far. Like I'm trying to think the last one was like, uh, like I would definite I was. I said their name a lot and like you know, daddy and stuff. But it wasn't as you know, it wasn't like sister.
Speaker 1: It was. Yeah, the context of it maybe wasn't. Perhaps, Yeah, it.
Speaker 2: Was a little more palatable.
Speaker 1: And then we're wrapping up here. What is your end goal with this? Is it to make it a career?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I would love her to be a career. I also I love making people come like It's just it's just so nice knowing that like somebody, like you know, thought you were attractive enough to like come to I feel like that's in me at the end of the day, is like, wow, I did a good job. People people feel good after like having an experience with me, I know, experience, but like having an inter at a social inter not a social attraction, but you know, online interaction with me, and I feel like I really like that, and I would definitely like to make the career and I would like to shoot like mainstream one day eventually, maybe soon.
Speaker 1: I think it's going to come a lot sooner than you think. And I hope you if this is what you want to pursue, I hope you hit the ground running. And if it's not, I hope you have a fun time doing what you're doing. Because what's so great about this industry is you can go as far as you want to go. You know, you can be a millionaire at the end of the year. You're going to be sitting on a lot of frozen vegetables if you want to do that. Okay, because you're going to be banged up, girl, But but you could do that if you want to. This is real like a meritocracy in the sense of like as hard as you are willing to work, and the skills and talents you have, you can really apply it to this. So I wish you nothing but success. I want my audience to go minimum bare minimum follow her on Twitter, Bare minimum, e m M I E P zero one e E P zero one on only fans on Chatterbait, on Cam Soda. The only fans you got to go sign up for, like you have to people who listen to this show and who like these performers, have signed up for. You know, tons of the only fans I've heard from people go on this one, especially because Emmy's gonna be something special and you want to be there on the ground floor. She is something special already, I apologize, but industry wise, you're going to be something even more special. Uh that OnlyFans Chatterbait and Cam Soda is at me E P E M M I E. The letter P links to everything in the episode description. Emmy, thank you so much for coming on with me today.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much much for having me. I really enjoyed this.
Speaker 1: I'm floating, you know. I'm just looking at you and you said words and I didn't really hear them. Thank you very much. We'll see you next week.