Speaker 1: Welcome to Destiny.
Speaker 2: Now here's your host, Cliff Dunning.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm back. I am back. After a twenty one hour flight from Istanbul to San Francisco. I have returned. And yes, even though I slept upgraded to business class, I got to sleep a little bit. I'm still jet lagged, and you know, the time differences are really what gets me and a lot of other people. I even take the note jet lag from the New Zealand Homeopathy and you know that works a little bit. But you know, when you're flying and you're crossing time zones, it just catches up with you. So it takes me. It takes me about a week sometimes more to recover. And I'm getting older, yes, older and wiser. But I gotta tell you Turkey was fabulous. The museums are world class. I gotta tell you the world the world class. You have the Romans, and you have the Greeks, and you have the Sumerians, and you have the Assyrians and you have so many Oh and then you have this uh go Beckley tepee and then you have Carahan teppee. It's like, what the hell is going on with these places? And you know the thing that I have to mention real quickly is that when you don't know something, you have to do the best you can. And the archaeologists who put together the uh Go Beckley Teppy and the Carahan Tippee exhibits did a wonderful job. But they portray the people as being cavemen, hairy, long hair, bear skins, and I'll tell you, if the weather is what we experience one hundred and two and above, they're not wearing bear skins. In fact, we don't even know. If we don't know what they look like, we have no clue because we have found no skeletal remain So Turkey is wonderful. We're gonna do it again and I'll talk more about it on Earth Ancients later in the week. But I gotta tell you it's impressive on a number of fronts. It's a real agriculturally rich country and they grow everything apples and oranges and dates and a whole variety of nuts and seeds. And this is of interest to me. I'm here in California and as a native, As a California native, I am well aware of the production of produced vegetables and seeds. California is a number one seed, I should say aman producer in the United States. But I was impressed. I was very much impressed. And the other thing, most of the people are Muslim. There's some Christians and there's I think, I don't know what else there is there, but the religious religion is dominated by and that means there are mosques everywhere. But would you believe they produce excellent wine. They produce almost a billion dollars a year in varietal grapes. And we had a chance to sample some of their wine. I tell you, the white wine cool Chartonnay on one hundred and two degree day was it's very very refreshing, very refreshing. For those of you that were on the tour with me, you know what I'm talking about. We got a couple of samples of their white wines, and boy were they good. We I brought a couple of ball bottles back. So what a great trip. We're gonna do it again if you're interested. Take a look at our schedule for twenty twenty five. I'm not sure. I don't know if I want to go again on in August. I want to try to do it earlier in the year, so we're not baking in the sun because the sun's it's really tough on you, especially go Beck the Tippy and Kara Hand Tippy, which are out in the open. And I'm gonna talk more about karahand Teppy later in the week. I will also mention that Andrew Collins just released a book on Karahan Teppy and I'm really looking forward to to having him on the program in the next month and discussing what his beliefs are because this is a very odd, odd location, and I mean I've found so many anomalies. When we were there, we were restricted from shooting, from taking photographs of some of the new excavations, and but I mean there are strangeness everywhere. Why are they doing this? Why are they digging these trenches and making these observatories with these huge columns, carved columns. I mean, there's so much to understand and so much to try to extract from these sites. So anyhow, wonderful tour, and we'll talk more about it on the next Earth Ancients. Just to give you some insights. I do want to mention this though, if you are an Earth Ancients fan, go to Earth Ancients on Facebook and look at the galleries check out the museum pieces of these animals and these humans. I mean, they were definitely carved by Homo sapiens. They weren't aliens, they weren't unusual haminins humans. They were like you and me, except that they had some distinct traits that we just can't figure out at this moment. But check out the museums I posted. Also check out this monstrosity of a massive sculpture of Best, the god Best. What the hell was the God Best doing in Istanbul in the museum? The largest sculpture of Best ever discovered that I have know about. I mean, we know about the various temples to Best, the god of a child bearing, the god for women, the god of festivities, and he was a dwarf. And there's a lot to talk about. We'll talk about that some other time. Take a look at some of the galleries, and I'm going to be continually post galleries for the next couple of weeks, just because a lot of what we hear about is seen in the galleries. When you see these carvings, when you see these temples, when you see these museums, it gives you an impression that you know these these people that lived over twelve thousand years ago, were much more sophisticated than we're led to believe. So fantastic. All right, Well, today's program is with Jim Harold. He is the host of the Jim Harold Campfire and the Paranormal Podcast. We've just finished this interview and he's one of the earliest adapters of podcasting. And so the Paranormal podcast is almost twenty years old. I mean, here I am celebrating Earth Ancients and the ten year anniversary. He's almost twenty years in the saddle and millions of downloads. But what is unique about this interview is he has written the sixth volume of It's called the Ghost Stories Jim Harold's Campfire Volume six. And in these books, this is we're talking about the sixth book. Today we hear about not only the paranormal. We hear about alien interactions, and we hear about the different dimensions, the different realities, the different vibrations that we are a part of. We're not just here in our own reality when we pass over. And we've had people on the Destiny talking about what happens when we die, what does heaven look like? How do we transcend? We're gonna get a sense of these other realms today in a personal perspective, because each of the stories in these books or in the Ghost Stories book, is an individual's perspective and review of events that he or she had their family encountered and some of the unusual aspects of what it means to be human in here on planet Earth. So fun, fun, fun. So today's program is True Ghost Stories Jim Harald's Campfire, volume six, and my guest is author Jim Harold. You probably hear about all these amazing locations, these ancient sites we visit on Earth, ancients and here on Destiny, but I got to tell you there's nothing like being there in person. And we have a number of tours that we schedule every year, some in far lands like Turkey and Egypt, but some are closer to home, like Mexico. And we have a great tour coming up in November, the Sacred Mayan Temples of the Yucatan. It's November eighth through the seventeenth of this year, one week of intense exploration. This tour is designed for those of you who really want to connect with these ancient places, feel an affinity to the Maya, and just want to see a close and personal what a pyramid looks like, what it feels like, how you connect with them and the tolleric energy. For more information on our upcoming tour, go to Earth Ancients dot com, Forward slash Tours and look for the banner to Mexico. Got to tell you this is gonna be a good one. We're gonna be going to Ushmol, Titchenitza, Lobna Sayil and every place we go to. You can connect by sitting, by meditating, by connecting with these sacred locations. And there's nothing like climbing a Mayan pyramid and sitting at the very top and getting bathed in this wonderful energy. Again, come out and join us. It's November eight through the seventeenth of this year. Go to Earth Ancients dot com, Forward slash Tours and get all the information.
Speaker 2: And they.
Speaker 3: We have a fantastic guest this week. His name is Jim Harold. And you know we've been talking about dimensions. We talk about the Akashic Records. We speak on a number of paranormal subjects that are highlighted in the ancient cultures that we feature on Earth Ancients that kind of bleed into Destiny. And my guest today, Jim Harold, has written actually this is the sixth in a series of books that he has come out with called True ghost Stories Jim Harrold's Campfire Volume six. This is the sixth volume of these amazing topics. And we have Jim on the program today, and I'm really happy to have him on simply because we haven't had anybody talk about ghosts. We haven't had anybody talk about the other dimensions that bleed into our reality here. So Jim, welcome to Destiny. Great to have you on the program.
Speaker 1: Oh thank you, sir for allowing me to come on the program. And I agree, you know, even in the different things I do. I do some shows on ancient mysteries and things, and I think it's part of a bigger picture how our existence. It goes far beyond just the materialistic. There is the spiritual. They are the things that we don't quite understand, and maybe some of the ancient cultures were better able to understand these spear virtual realm. So I think it all ties together. It might not be obvious at first, but I do definitely think there is kind of a tie in there.
Speaker 3: No question talk a little bit about this podcast you do, the Jim Harold's Campfire and the Paranormal podcast. What what's the interest? Have you had events in your own personal life that kind of led you to develop a sense of interest and then kind of you became a I mean, you've been doing this a long time. So is this kind of like a they're a magnet to you. They begin sending to you their stories because they hear about other people or what's the deal here?
Speaker 1: Well, I you know, for me, my fascination and the paranormal goes back to the nineteen seventies when I was a little kid in elementary school and there's a TV show on called In Search of with Leonard Nimoy. Oh yeah, and that kind of started for Plus, there were some great family stories that we had of things that had happened to family members, and I just kept right along following it on a parallel track. I ended up going into college for broadcasting, ended up working in the radio industry, but behind the scenes, not in front of the mic. Come to two thousand and five. You know, at that point, I've got a wife, still do two kids, and mortgage. It wasn't like I could quit my day job in radio and go get in front of the mic in Paduca, Kentucky or somewhere. But I heard about this thing called podcasting, and I'm like, I'm gonna do a show on I'm gonna do a show on the paranormal. That's a subject I legitimately am interested in, and I think it'll hold my interest for a few months. Nineteen years later, it's still holding my interest. And so start with the Paranormal podcast, which is very much in the vein of like a Coast to Coast AM or something like that. It's very much an interview show with authors and experts. And then one week in two thousand, I didn't have a subject or a guest for the show, and I said, we'll do listener stories. And I did that once and I'm like, that's a separate show. Yeah, total, So that's how I start with Jim Harold's Campfire. Now, you know, as you said, people are sending me their stories. So these books that we do, we still do the podcast free every week, ninety minutes every week every Thursday. It drops on all the podcast players, but we take the best of stories and we put them in these volumes and they'll have anywhere from sixty five to seventy stories per volume, and that's what we did with the latest one, and it's just another way to kind of codify those stories because I think people's stories are so important to get out there and enjoy doing it, and so far the audience seems to enjoy it, so it seems to be a win win.
Speaker 3: I have to congratulate you because you launched your first podcast in two thousand and five. We just celebrated ten years in podcasting with Earth Ancients. But you're you're a real foundational podcast. You're there in the beginning when you know you're probably using air buds and the mic for.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I used a headphone headset, you know. I think it was a thirty dollar I had a really not very good Windows computer and a thirty dollars headset and was stressing over home, We're going to pay this twenty dollars a month for podcast hosting, you know, and it worked out. I mean, I think sometimes I believe there is such a thing that we're faded to go down certain roads, and I think this was my road. So I'm very thankful to the audience. It's been a great trip and the cool thing is I'm still I mean, I literally just Cliff got off of a call with a caller that was a fantastic call for campfire right before this. I basically clicked off of that and clicked onto this, and I still find it interesting and I still find fascinating.
Speaker 3: That's the way to go talk about how the audience interacts with you. Because if this is the sixth volume in this value, you have sixty five specific stories, I would imagine the other five have an equal number of stories. How did you accumulate the stories? Are they calling in? Did you pick the best of the best of the best for each one? Because if you're doing podcasts every week, which you likely are, that's a lot of content.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is a lot of content. On the show. We're pretty open. In other words, well over ninety percent of the calls make the show. You know, there might be various reasons we wouldn't use a call, but most times the not we do. In the books, we are a little more selective. We try to pick We take usually a two year time span and say, let's pick the most compelling stories from that that two year period. And actually we had not done a book for a few years, so this only takes us through I think twenty fifteen or something, so we have I have enough right now where I could do six more books in no sweat without doing another podcast. But my plan, you know, I'm hoping to do this another ten or fifteen years at least, so by the time we get done, you know, knock on wood, we should have a pretty good compilation of spooky stories for future generations to check out.
Speaker 3: The books are well done, they're well edited, and I guess they're self published. You don't have I don't see a big publisher.
Speaker 1: Yeah. My first book was traditionally published and I got in an advance and all of that, and that was just about the time you know that you could do really high quality publishing under your own company. So you know, I high a designer to design the interior, to design the cover, so just like a publisher would do. That's what a publisher would do, right. I handled the writing, and in the various books, I've had some help with editing from different people. This last one my wife was a huge help. So yeah, I think this is just as you know, high qualities you would buy, you know, from a publisher. The only difference is is that you know, it supports our work and not some faceless publishers.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And the other thing is when you self publish, you get a larger percentage of the return.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly, exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, more of a payoff, which is good.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, when I did it the first time around, traditionally published, I was grateful. It was nice to see that. I thought, wait, this, this doesn't work. And actually the books have been far more successful since I've taken them independent. So and I think a lot of authors. I interview a lot of authors these days, and many of them are doing the same thing. I mean, if you're a big name, big name author that kind of thing, publishing through a traditional publisher, that makes a lot of sense if you're Stephen King. But if you're in these niche topics and things, I think you know, doing it through your own company and so forth, I think that that makes all the sense in the world.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I want to praise you in the selection of these stories, at least in this book six. I haven't seen the other five, but you have taken in Native American, which you consider they're called First Nation people. You have and then all walks of life young and old people recollecting their youth, people in the advanced age, and everything and all above, which is kind of great. What does it mean for you when you say paranormal? I mean, I have my definition, But what's that mean for you?
Speaker 1: Well, I think unfortunately these days most people think it's all about ghosts. Yeah, and I think it's far broader than that. When I started to show the Paranormal podcast, I thought, it's going to encapsulate, kind of in the spirit of an in search of all of the unexplained ghosts, UFOs, cryptic creatures, maybe ancient mysteries, those kind of things as well. Now we do that on a separate plus podcast, but we did some of that in the early days, rob circles and things like that. So I mean, to me, it encapsulates the broad range of things that we don't understand via current science. So people say, oh, you do a show and ghosts, yeah, and UFOs, and so I'm kind of the big tenth philosophy. That's what the paranormal means to me.
Speaker 3: Excellent, And we mentioned at the very beginning that a lot of this our ancestors took in quite randomly, not randomly, but quite they accepted it on a more on a larger scale, things like speaking with the dead. We have Hispanic cultures raising Day of the Dead, where you're connecting with your dead relatives. We have speaking channeled information coming through people that was like the Greek Delphi channels. I mean, the sky's the limit, isn't it. In fact, you even have UFOs and we're going to talk about some UFO implants and some other things like that which are kind of funn So you really don't have any cutoff. You're like wide open for everything, aren't you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I think that actually on the Campfire Show, I went into it with like a narrow perception, like most people would, Oh, they're just going to talk about ghost stories. Yeah, But then we get these stories of shadow people, we get these stories of doppelgangers, we get these stories of what I call head scratchers, things that don't fall into a specific category but make you go, what in the world just happened there? It's much broader. It's much broader than we give it credit for.
Speaker 3: I think, right before we start, do you believe there's other dimensions and it afterlife?
Speaker 1: I absolutely believe in an afterlife, and I'm open to the idea of other dimensions if we have time. There's a story in here that kind of gets to the idea of maybe another dimension or time slip or something along those lines. So I guess what I'm saying is after life. Absolutely, I don't believe this is it for a moment. I believe we go on in some fashion other dimensions. I think it's certainly possible, and even scientists, I think, are very open to that idea. I haven't learned a lot over the years, like I don't have. I think I was much more self assured when I started. You know, ghosts or dead people, UFOs represent aliens, fourth and so on. I'm less convinced of what things are, but I'm more convinced that they actually exist, if that makes sense. There's a great quote I heard, and I don't know who to attribute it to. It was on one of our late guests Facebook page, Jim Willis. I don't know if you knew Jim.
Speaker 3: Or Willis just passed away.
Speaker 1: He was fantastic.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry to see him go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he was fantastic. In fact, I just had a show posted a few days before he passed with him. Oh man, But I'd interviewed him numerous times, but he had a quote on his Facebook page and I don't know who said it, if it was a famous quote, but I love it. Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, stranger than we can imagine. And it's for me that that nails it on the head because I think there is how much going on that we don't understand.
Speaker 3: You know, And I think our science, because they can't quantify or qualify it, tend to dismiss these paranormal events, which makes it really a challenge. I want to just mentioned real quickly. Jim Willis, Reverend Jim Willis was a regular on our show. What was odd is that his last book was on Near death Experience.
Speaker 1: I interviewed him on Near Death Experiences in May, played the show on a Tuesday in June, and I think he passed later that week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got a jan his daughter let me know we did a special for Jim. So thanks for mentioning that. Let's talk about some of these amazing stories in your book. I'm going to go through a couple and then you can take over and give us a sense of what the experiencer was going through. This the first one is the final visitor.
Speaker 1: I'll read this from the book. Okay, it's okay, And this comes from Jebediah in Mississippi, and he said, I never really believed in the paranormal until we moved to New York. We lived in this old farmhouse and many strange things happened. While watching TV with my older brother in the living room, one night, we saw a full body apparition. It was walking from the dining room into the kitchen. A few years later, I became a certified nursing assistant. I was working at a nursing home in upstate New York. At first I didn't find anything unusual, but after a year I noticed that residents would often see a little girl in the room with them whenever they were about to pass. We'd be there on a night shift and patient would hit the call button. We'd answered and they said, someone come get this little girl out of my room. Unfortunately, after seeing the little girl, the person would pass in two or three days. During my duties, I went from one building to another. I'd be in the standard unit and then they'd have a violent male patient in the lockdown unit and they'd call me. I'm six foot three and two hundred and sixty pounds. Usually the patient would settle down. When I walked into the room one night, it was about two o'clock in the morning, and I was called because a patient had and this is very unfortunate, but apparently they had beaten up a female certified nursing assistant. So Jebediah had to sit with the resident until everything was resolved. Jebbadiah said, on his way there, he noticed a little girl clear as day, and he was trying to figure out why she would be in this unit, so he followed her a little bit. She went down a stairway that he knew led to nowhere. He opened the door and the girl was gone. He said, I don't know if it was the same girl as the dying residence saw. I couldn't make out her feet sure as I just saw her silhouette. I went and sat down for a while with this man. On my way back to the floor, I saw the girl again. Jebedih said it was on his floor this time, and she entered one of the residence rooms. So Jebediah followed her into the room and the patient who had been there had passed. Yeah, she said, I guess you could say this little girl may have been an angel of death because I noticed that every time someone would die, no matter what floor, if there was someone close to death, there was a report of a little girl in the room. Jebedih said, maybe she was shepherding these people over to the other side, because whenever she was around, if the patient was stressed, they immediately calmed down and started relaxing. She seemed to help them find peace. So I don't know what that that signifies, but it seems to be some kind of sign of im pending death, almost like a grim reaper, but not as heavy handed. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I hear these stories of people as they are ready to pass there, you know, terminal or they're ready to pass over, and they see friends and they've seen people they've known. And what's unique about this story is that this is a you know, angel of death, you could call her that. But she's a young, innocent sounding little girl who shows up and we don't really know if she's talking to these people before they transition into the death or not, but that they can be seen by those who are not transitioning is kind of a sign or a revelation that this is what happens when we begin to transition over and eventually who knows what she helps, This little girl helps people through the white light through the tunnel. The death scenario that we always hear about near death experience. Fantastic story really, And.
Speaker 1: The thing about that is that's something that fascinates near these death bed kind of visitations, deathbed experiences and many times the last words of people. And I'll give you example Steve Jobs, who I don't think exactly was maybe extremely religious or anything like that, but they said as he was about to pass, he looked off towards I think the corner of the room, which is very common. The people passed, they look at the corner of room, and he was saying, oh wow, oh wow, oh wow, like he was seeing something very meaningful. And I think Thomas said and a lot of people called him the Thomas Edison of his day, Thomas. I think it was Thomas Edison who said it's very beautiful over there his death bed words, which are interesting because he was working on the telephone to the dead. So I've as found those kind of revelations of people calling out to loved one. I mean, there was one story in the campfire very similar where an older gentleman was you know, in the hospital and wasn't thought to be anything. You know, it was serious, but it wasn't life threatening. And he was telling his family of this young woman who would come to visit him like the last two or three days of his life, and nobody knew who the young woman was. And then all of a sudden they got a phone call he had passed away. And it sounds like it was almost like an angel of death. I think this was a little bit older person.
Speaker 3: You know, we don't really know enough about this, this thing, this transition to the afterlife, but I heard I've heard this for years and years and years that there's always someone, you know, someone that's there to help you transition from physical into the soul or the spirit. And uh, you know, there's there's probably a whole prerequisite for this kind of transition that we're not paying attention to because we don't know. And the ancients seem to know that. The Egyptians wrote the Book of the Dead that has some passages about transition, transitioning. The Sumerians had the same thing. And then there's there's a Native Americans first nation people who are always working with the afterlife, so we're just not paying enough attention to this. I agree.
Speaker 1: And one of my favorite interviews I've done, and I've interviewed him two or three times, doctor Raymond Raymond Moody, absolutely fascinating, and he invented the term near death experience, and most recently, and I think it was towards the end of the last year, I talked to him about shared death experiences where people, you know, maybe somebody's dying and they see them halfway across the country, or they're present and they see, you know, they see things as the person's transitioning over. I think he's done amazing work, and near death experiences to me, are absolutely fascinating. Piece of all of this too.
Speaker 3: I would think that you would have worked with his most famous patient, Danian Brinkley.
Speaker 1: On your Showew Danion.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, yeah, And here's here's a poor guy. I think he's been hit with lightning three or four different times and died and he's written multiple books on his experience. But wow, what a way to go. He's still with us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, thank goodness. But that was quite he was quite a guest, quite a guest that It's been a number of years ago, but I do remember interviewing Danian. Very interesting guy, fantastic.
Speaker 3: Let's move over to a subject that I am fascinated with, which is in the title of this story, is the Podagris paranormal past and makes I'm gonna we'll talk about it or are you going to read about You're going to read this one?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll give you some Let's take you through it.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about at the end, because I've had a number over the years as a program director for conferences, a number of experts talk about implants and a whole different science behind those. But go ahead and read the story.
Speaker 1: Sure, this actually happened to one of our listeners, Kate from Missouri, And when she was nine or ten years old, she had a very good friend who had this leg injury. She had a knee brace and she was getting all this attention at school. And then all of a sudden, Kate started to get this extremely sharp pain in her foot. It was impacting the way she walked, she was wearing out her shoes and all these things. But when she went to the school nurse, they thought, oh, she's just looking for attention. She wants to be like her friend. This kept on and she was walking on side of her foot she said, was almost turning into something like a club foot. So finally her parents thought, well, she may be being dramatic, but let's get this uh checked out. So they did. They took her to school to the er and they examined her. Nothing from the outside appeared to be wrong with the foot at all, very strong, good health, no cuts, no bruises, no scars, nothing like that. But they said, you know what, let's just give her a precaution x rays a precaution. So she went in and got the went in and got the x ray and they're sitting in the weight room with her dad for the results, and the doctor calls for her dad. Her dad comes back and has a ghost white expression on his face and Kate says, what is it? What did he say? And Kate's dad said, he's gonna have explain it to you because I really don't know what it is. The doctor asked her, do you remember stepping on anything? Kate says, no, I don't. Kate says, as a child, she was not big about going around barefoot. She aws war shoes. And the doctor said, well, there's something in your foot and it's quite large. He showed him the x ray, or Kate the x ray. The metallic object was inside her big toe and it was almost as long as the toe itself. Remember, she hadn't remember spending stepping on anything. There is no marks where could have got in, no scars, no puncture wounds, nothing. They had no idea what it was. Now, she being a kid, said hey, once it comes out, can I have it? And they're like sure. Well she goes in for the surgery and she gets home, she's like, well, where's the thing they took out of my foot? She never saw it. She never saw it. So anyway, the thing was is the mom said. They showed it to me, and it looked like a very flattened probably at least one inch long needle from an old phonograph record layer one inch. Could you imagine having a one inch needle in your foot and walking on it every day out So again, at the follow up doctor's appointment, they'd asked what had happened to it. They sent it to be processed by the pathology lab because they had no idea what it was, and they won't send it back once it's there, it's gone. So she said, you know again, you can see the incision scar from the surgery. At the time of this story, she was thirty four years old. You could still see that, but no other punctures, holes, or cuts where the object originally entered. She said, nothing scared her as a kid, movies, Hollywood, fakeery, none of it. But she said, the odd thing was about a year before her she remembered walking to a bookstore and seeing the cover of Whitley Streeber's Communion. And if you remember that, I remember that cover, the alien gray with the big the.
Speaker 3: Most scary illustration of a gray.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And she said again she wasn't scared by any this stuff usually, but in this case, she said, terrified her to her core. She cannot tell you why. She was absolutely terrified of grays. She said, that's it, in a nutshell. She doesn't remember anything when this could have happened, or what caused it. She said that a few years back someone turned her on to a website about alien implants, and you know, she thinks that could be a possibility. She said someone had told her that there was a conspiracy theory that there have been a program to tract children who were born between nineteen sixty eight up until nineteen seventy nine. She was born in seventy nine, so that's a strange who's yeah, who knows, who knows. But the kind of the odd thing about this is she had a series of times she was sleepwalking before all this happened, which she thought was kind of odd. And the other little weird thing that happened she grew up to be a pediatrist, so that grenasty. I guess the question is could she have been the victim of an alien implant? Because I think she's thinking, how else would something like that get in there? I didn't step on anything.
Speaker 3: Why would in your estimation, why wouldn't they give the implant or the object to her or her parents?
Speaker 1: Well, it could be a case of just Ockham's razor. It's like we're not going to bother sending this back, or it could be something more sinister, like we're not gonna send this back. This looks like it it's of some nefarious h origin. So I guess your guess is as good as mine. But I guess what I would say is is that it's at least thought provoking. I've always been interested in this idea of alien implants. I can't say that I've been convinced. I know there's people who can say I have an alien implant, but I wouldn't rule out that possibility. I like to keep an open mind.
Speaker 3: Years ago, and we both remember Art Bell Coast to coast. He had a podiatrist on and I can't think of the guy's name. He was la Los Angeles Base.
Speaker 1: Oh, I know who you're talking about. I don't remember his name.
Speaker 3: But helely did surgeries for the removal of implants in people's feet, in their neck, in their arms, in their hands. And the way you described this implant is very similar to what these other people were experiencing, which is very thin pieces of metal in various portions of the body. And when they were able to extract them and analyze them, the medals were very exotic, sometimes not even from Earth, and he was he eventually passed away, but I think that when he had them analyzed and he began to make a name for himself, the men in Black or these certain strange agencies from NASA would show up and began kind of following him around. So I don't remember what the end story was, But.
Speaker 1: I remember, I don't remember the name, but I know who you're talking about. I think I even remember watching watching a documentary about him, so I know who you're talking about. Yeah, there was gentlemen. He did this with a lot of people and claimed that he got some very interesting results.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we could spend a whole show on people like Bud Hopkins, David Jacobs, John Mack who were the abduction authors and study the phenomenon for years and written about it in various books. And I don't know if this is still going on or not, And I have to think that it is, because just because these people that passed on doesn't mean it has stopped. It's just that we're not getting reporting on it anymore.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, David Jacobs I interviewed. Unfortunately I did not get to interview John Mack or but I think you mentioned Bud Hopkins. Yeah, yeah, but I have interviewed people who work closely with Bud Hopkins, like Peter Robbins, as I came people like that, but I did not get Unfortunately, I did not get too.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Years ago, I was a program director here in San Francisco for a conference called Whole Life Expo, and I created a group, a sub track of programs with people like John Mack, Bud Hopkins was a regular, David Jacobs showed up a couple of times. But we even had people like Zacharazzitchen, Eric Vonda the Ancient Alien at the President Alien.
Speaker 1: You know, so I did get to interview Eric Vondan and a couple of times. I've gotten an interview interesting, very very.
Speaker 3: Very interesting guy. We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we will return shortly with my guest today Jim Harold in his new book True Ghost Stories, Volume six. We'll be right back. My guest today is podcast host Jim Harold, who has written his sixth edition of True Ghost Stories. These are all types of phenomenon, ghosts, UFOs, and other paranormal activities from various people around the world. All right, let's move on. The next one is called the Empty Chair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this isn't goodment. I love this one because it's kind of like a little bit of lore and the cool thing about Campby here it's not just the US. We get people from the UK, a lot of people from the UK. It's not uncommon that we don't have a couple of ca on a particular show from the UK. We get in Australia and other countries, but UK and Australia are two of our biggest of course, you know the majority. I think our listenership's about eighty percent US and the rest is international, but still we get some great support from over there. Well, this was from Lale in Australia, and this was a family story. It was a grandmother story. And even though her at the time of this being told, which is probably about ten years ago, but her grandma was in her nineties and she still remembered this story well and still swore by it. And in nineteen fifties Lale's grandmother built a house with her husband in the west of Melbourne. The area is very industrial and working class and always has been now. Her grandma apparently hated cooking, but loved to host dinner parties for some reason for social interaction. And one night she decided to have a party and one of the guests was a clairvoyant, but they didn't broadcast that she was a clairvoyant, but she was there so anyway, everyone started arriving and Laye's Grandmother opened the front door. Some people go wandering the party, and after the house had filled up, she counted them and said, I think everyone's here. And she heard someone walk into the hallway and thought, oh, I must have invited an extra person I've forgotten about. She peered around the hallway, though around the corner no one was there. She thought, no, it was just my imagination. She started handing out drinks. Now it was a full house, so all the seats in the lounge room were occupied except for one chair in the corner. Someone was standing in front of the fireplace and Grandmother said, take a seat. You don't have to stand. She figured they'd take the empty chair. They did not. The guest said, oh no, don't worry about I'll stand. I'll feel like. Everyone had their drinks and wandered into the dining area for the meal. It was a lovely time. The guests were laughing and happy. After the meal was finished, everyone returned again to that lounge room to have coffee. Same thing. All the seats were occupied except for the same empty chair in the corner, and a single guest was standing choosing not to sit. Grandmother said, sit down, don't stand. The guest responded, no, no, I'd prefer to stand. Grandmother thought that's a little bit odd. The evening round up and the guests eventually left, except for the clairvoid woman, who stayed behind to help do the dishes and clean up. The mystic said, you know, you had an extra guest tonight at the dinner party. And my grandmother said, what do you mean? She stated, well, you had a sailor. You know that chair in the corner, the one that no one would sit in. He'd been sitting in that chair all night long. According to the Clairvoint, this ghost sailor died quickly in violently on the docks. Apparently, when that happens, the spirit will often wander around for a couple of days, not realizing what happened, sort of in a days wondering where am I what happened? They don't know that they're dead, and I've heard that before. Yeah, yeah, the clearvoint said, that's what happened with this ghost guest. He was wandering the streets and saw the house was full of happy people having a good time, so he wandered in, sat down and joined the party. She said he was there the whole time until everyone left, and I quietly told him he had actually passed and he should move on, and he did. The Fact that my grandmother vividly remembers this story and stands by it till this day, so many years later, years later, really says something to me. It really happened. Now. The thing to me is is that, I mean, the clearvoyant could have made all that up, right, But why did no one sit in that chair? They were like avoiding that chair even though there was clearly no one in it.
Speaker 3: So maybe they didn't see it. But maybe on some sensory level.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm thinking, Yes.
Speaker 3: Sit there because there's somebody, some other energy there.
Speaker 1: Yes, Yes, exactly, exactly.
Speaker 3: That's a great story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I I you know, some of these stories really resonate with me, and I love the family stories. Those are all great.
Speaker 3: Yeah. You know. The other thing about that is if the sailor apparently had just passed recently and he was between the world, between the physical reality and the spirit reality. And I've heard these stories of this limbo and it does take somebody who's sensitive to that to help them see the light, see the light, go to the light. I think there's been some movies like that, Go to the Light, Go to the Light, and we don't know what the hell that means because it's a whole different science involved in all this. But this poor guy just wanted some comfort to be around physical and then she helped him transition. So, you know, there's so many things we don't know about death or passing over, and these stories are wonderful to give us a sense of just what happens when we do leave our body. So that was a good one. Yeah, Okay, here's another one. His name was Cripped, and this is a First Nation story name of a perk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this one is. This is a scary one. I'll just this one is a little easier to read directly, I think. Ahem, his name was Crypped and our caller let me pull that up for you. Corey from Canada. In Canada, indigenous people are called First Nations. So I'm a First Nations man and grew up on a reservation called blood vein First Nation, a name which I find pretty creepy. That's what Corey says. One evening when I was six, I was sleeping in my bed with my one year old brother. It was boiling in the summer, and it was common for homes on the reservations to leave windows and doors open. We didn't have a bedroom door in my room. The lights to the washroom lit up the hallway. This particular night, I couldn't fall asleep, and I would doze off and just wake back up. I was fed up with not falling asleep, so I opened my eyes and I saw something in my bedroom that I wished I hadn't and immediately struck me as odd. I sat up in my bed and saw a person standing in front of the doorway. The figure was very short, three or four feet tall. Wow. I realized something was off. A bald little man was standing in front of my door, but I couldn't make out his features. I could see his silhouette, and I knew a solid mass was there. Corey says, the man started transforming right in front of me. Two braids began growing out of his head. That's when I became terrified. I called for my mom, she was outside on the deck with a family mem I began shouting while this little man was starting to change form. Mom called back, telling me to go to sleep. I felt helpless. What can he do when Mom or Dad won't come to your rescue. Well, the little man didn't say a thing. He didn't come towards me, but stood there and transformed. He was horrible to look at. I could make out some facial features. This was not a shadow person. I thought he looked like a bean. The best idea I could think of was to turn on the lights. I was terrified. The problem was the lights, which was at the doorway next to h Yeah. I didn't want to disturb my sleeping brother, and I didn't want him to see what I was seeing. I ran towards this little man and he didn't move. When I turned the light on, he disappeared. I ran outside and immediately suffered an asthma attack. I tried to explain to my mother what had just happened, and since this house had a lot of paranormal history, she believed me. Mom could tell I had experienced something. Since that was my first supernatural experience, I didn't know what to think. Corey says for a long time after, I didn't see or hear anything unusual. Then a couple of years later, I had a dream and I was sitting around a fire next to my house with the entire family. I could see someone walking toward the fire from the forest. I was horrified when I saw who it was. It was the Little Mare. He came and sat next to me. It went from a dream of a faniily gathering to a vivid nightmare. All I recall is the man telling me his name. It was Crypt. I shared this experience when I woke up. My family realized how traumatic this was for me. My grandmother knew about the little Man because she had an experience herself with Crypt, as did my uncle. Eventually, my mother told us to pack our things and we did. She was convinced the house was at the root of these negative experiences. We left the reservation for the city. The last part of My city is what terrified verified it all for me. At this point, I was eight or nine years old, and as I'm now living in the city, I'd fallen asleep on the floor in front of my TV. My mother, as well as some other family members were sleeping in the bedroom. I remember standing outside my body and watching myself sleep. The television just had white static, otherwise the room was dark. The next thing I remember was seeing the little Man again, and he was tiptoeing towards my sleeping body on the floor, and I was watching this and I wasn't sure what to do. I was unable to wake up, and I was starting to see the details of this man. For some reason, his hair was in a bun on top of his head, so his hair was different, and he was wearing a wing cloth. His skin looked like burned charcoal, like a burned log. It was terrifying. He's tiptoeing towards my sleeping body, and I don't know what to do. The next thing I knew right before he got to my body and the floor. I woke up. All I recall is being lifted off the ground by my mother and cousin, and they were hysterical. I was crying, and after I calmed down, I asked why they were freaking out. I explained, I thought that I'd had a nightmare where this little man was tiptoeing towards my body. I wish they hadn't told me the next part. They said they were watching exactly what I'd described. They explained, I was asleep on the floor outside my body watching what they were watching. I described the man in complete detail, the loincloth, the skin, his hair, and how he's walking. That description matched up precisely with what they saw. It was not a nightmare. What I described really happened. They weren't sure what to do, but they turned the light on and he disappeared, and that's when they came and grabbed me from the floor and I woke up. At the time, I didn't understand what astral projection was. Later I learned more and realized I had actually experienced it. By the time I was ten, my little sister was a newborn. One evening, I was watching her. I had her in a baby cradle. Next time to my bed. The room was pitch black, and then I heard footstore steps approaching my bed. I instantly recognized the little man's voice. He was talking to me, telling me this would be my last time seeing him. He added that eventually my little sister would start seeing him. That was the last time I ever had any interaction with the little man. I never saw him again. He was saying goodbye. Corey says he believes that spirits are real, but I feel the paranormal experiences are often a product of the mind. However, as a small child, I don't see any way I could have manifested Crypt. The little Man having validation of multiple witnesses and generations shaped a different view of the physical world for me. I have one last note. The house where I first saw crypt had a long paranormal history and was built on top of a rock. Traditionally speaking, this is where First Nations people would have ceremonies. I don't want to attribute these experiences to a specific theory. Still, I think the little Man may have been a spirit, possibly from another dimension. And that's the story.
Speaker 3: That's amazing story, now, you know, it's funny. When I first read this, I thought this is either a classic gray alien or it is actually an apparition or a dimensional being. But one of my interests in this, and maybe you can shed some light on it. Is he speaking to him telepathically or are his lips moving and he's talking to the boy?
Speaker 1: I think looking at this again, and it's been quite a few years since I heard the original story, but we changed. This story is very little, just for grammatical purposes to read well, but we don't add facts. I think. I mean, he never said I don't believe he said any here that he wasn't speaking with him out loud, so I guess it could go either way. I had not thought about that, but it sounds like he was literally talking to him. But maybe it was telepathic, because obviously many times we hear that sort of thing.
Speaker 3: And you get a number of UFO alien stories. What would you say would be the best way to categorize this experience an alien interaction? Or is it a dimensional being that he's guessing at since he's wear This being's wearing a loincloth, which may be an ancestor from earlier generations or something.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I wonder if these might have a similar roots and whatever's behind it is presenting themselves in a culturally understood way. Yes, do you see what I'm saying? So maybe whatever these beings are, this is just a theory. It's not necessarily the one that I would tell you tomorrow, But I'm just saying one theory is that it all has similar roots, but the beings, whatever they are, present them in a way that the person can understand. So maybe for this boy it was something that fit with his culture, whereas maybe if someone who was steeped in the UFO or maybe it would have presented as an alien gray or maybe someone else it would have presented as a ghost. And the reason I think of things like that is because of something like Skinwalker Ranch and the hitchhiker effect and the whole idea that people are investigating UFOs and then they have traditional paranormal activities at their home. You know, So is the root of this stuff? You know? And that's the thing anytime you talk about this stuff, Cliff, you go down that rabbit hole. You go down that rabbit hole. I do have one quick request, because I know we're growing. Can I tell the mysterious Missus Raspberry story? That's my favorite.
Speaker 3: Let's go ahead and finish up with that. I know your time is limited, so go ahead and finish her.
Speaker 1: Well that one, because I think it kind of says something about the nature of what's going on. So this was Jennifer from Idaho and when she was growing up Pern her friend Connie used to go on little tracks. You know, they'd have little adventures. It was the eighties, before cell phones. It was a different, more innocent time. So anyway, they would go off and you know, they'd be gone all day, do their little adventure and then come back home. This particular day, they said, we're going to go down the abandoned railroad tracks down to the lake. So they walked down a few miles to the lake. But on the way they come to this clearing and then there's these old houses, if you old houses, and there's a lady in a house dress putting up her clothing, and there's a raspberry bush. And this lady starts talking to the girls and she's very nice, couldn't be sweeter. And she strikes up a conversation and she say, hey, you know, would you like some raspberry So they said sure, So they hold out their shirts like little baskets and she puts raspberries in and Jennifer said that they actually got stings on the shirts. I'm sure their moms weren't happy about that, and ate their raspberries. And they went about their way to the lake, had a great day at the lake, had fun headed on the way back. Now, Cliff, important to tell you the track went one way in, one way out. There were no parallel tracks or no cross tracks. It was a straight shot. They come back to the section where the clearing would have been. There's no clearing there, there's no houses there, there's no woman there, there's no raspberry bush there. She goes home, and I guess a little while later, a few days later, she's talking to her grandma. Jennifer is and says, hey, Grandma, you know this weird thing happened. She explains what happened. So there are houses over there, and she said, well there used to be houses over there in the twenties before the railroads were built. Uh So, anyway, Jennifer, a year before or so, she was on campfire. She was talking to her friend that she experiences with and she laid out the story and she said, am I remembering it correctly? Is this something I'm imagining so on TV or anything like that. No, this is exactly what happened. You remember precisely correctly, and even down to the raspberry stains, it's what happened. So what is that, Cliff, And that gets back to it. Is it a ghost? Is it a time slip? Is it another dimension? I don't know, but stories like that are what keep me coming back.
Speaker 3: I gotta tell you that's a good want to end with, Jim, because that is everything you're mentioning, timeslip, dimensional portal and everything in between. That's a fantastic story. The book's called True Ghost Stories Jim Harold's Campfire. This is volume six and it's been It came out in May correct. You can get it on Amazon and wherever else. Jim, give us your website and a little quick update before we let you go on how people can get a hold of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, thank you, Cliff. I really appreciate very kind of you to have me on the show. They can find all the books at Amazon dot com. They can also find them at Jimherld dot com. And also they can find the podcast, the Paranormal Podcast and Jim Harolds Campfire on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, iHeartRadio, all the podcast apps, whichever one you listen in, look up Jim Harold and you'll be able to find these shows. And we do a new Paranormal podcast every week, and we do a new Campfire every week. And I hope that you'll join us around the campfire. And Cliff, thank you for letting me join you around your campfire today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, real fun, Jim. Really a pleasure to meet you, and congratulations. You're one of the foundations of podcasting and great to finally meet you. Good to meet you, sir, as I was listening to those descriptions, those stories those observations. They weren't too far out of some of the topics that we present here on destiny, past life, what happens when we die, the native traditions of the star beings, so forth, and so on. I wasn't too shocked. I don't think you were either. But it was fun, kind of fun to hear other people's impressions of paranormal events and dealing with beings from other realities. I mean, there's an industry of paranormal podcasts out there, and there should be, because we need to observe, we need to acknowledge that we're not the only dimension, the only reality, the only vibration. And they say that when we sleep, we leave the consciousness of physicality and go off into other dimensions. Now, we don't have the ability to track those, We don't have the ability to analyze them, only by means of self observation, dream cataloging, or what they call dream journaling. Some people may have really together therapists who want to know about their dreams, who want to know about their alternative states. That's a very rare therapist. But you know, you can join groups where you are discussing encounters outside of the norm and you know, we get this with this the true ghost stories. It's too bad that. I mean, really, you guys are pretty sophisticated. Ghosts are passe. We don't use the term ghost anymore. We use entities on other realms. We use all kinds of other language. And you guys are introduced to some of the cutting edge observations of other dimensions of the realities, other vibrational patterns that we are dealing with here on Destiny. So you guys are pretty advanced. So but it was fun to have a gym on the program. And wow, almost twenty years of podcasting. And that's a lot because Frankly and I don't talk a great deal about it. Podcasting is all about consistency. And when I mentor new an upcoming podcast people, some people will be like, you know, I only want to do it once a month. I only want to do it twice a month. You can't do that. People don't, you know, they don't. They want to hear it as frequently as possible, once a week, sometimes twice a week. I know people who do it once a day. That's too much for me. But podcasting is a consistency, and he goes way back to the beginning twenty two thousand and five. Wow, it's a long time ago. So anyhow, real fun again, that's volume six True Ghost Stories. If we weren't so tight on time, I would have asked him, and this is something you can do. Is it on audible? I thought him reading those descriptions was good. I would have liked to know if it's on audible or not. I I love Audible. I'm listening to two different books a week just because I have to, and I have two podcasts, so I need to keep up on these, on these on these authors and what they're presenting. So if it's on audible, more power to them. If not, you can get it on Amazon or your favorite bookstore. Hey, I just got back from two weeks in Turkey. But you know, if you're thinking about getting away, if you're thinking about a vacation, come out and join us in Mexico for our Sacred Temples of Mexico November eighth through the seventeen. This is a chance to spend one week in the one of the richest cultural destinations in the world. This is the Yucatan Peninsula of Mexico. I've been going there for almost thirty years. It is fabulous, the food, the beverages, the culture. Sure of the city of Madida, which is a colonial Spanish city, is where we're based. Then we bust to chichen Itza, Ushmo, Coba, Mayapan, and more and more and more. Every day we interact with a temple, a pyramid, and we have chosen locations that allow for interaction. That means we climb to the top of the pyramids. We sit, we meditate, we observe the terrain, we chill out, we set intentions, but we also take in the antiquity of these places that are very, very old. For more information on this tour and all of our tours, go to earth Ancients dot com forward slash tours. Check it out, see the itinerary, and come out and join us. We're almost full, but we can't take a few more people. If you have any questions whatsoever, send me email. Send it to earth Ancients the number four the letter you at gmail com and say Cliff, this sounds good, but I want to know more and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. The Sacred Temples of Mexico November eighth through the seventeenth, Come out and join us earth Ancients dot com, Forward slash tours. All right, that's it for this program. I want to thank my guest today, Jim Harold, coming to us from Cleveland, Ohio. As always, the team of Gail Tour, Mark Foster and everyone who makes this thing happen. You guys are rock. Hey. Make sure that you go to Facebook check out Earth Ancients, see all the new photos from Turkey. Let me know what you think. All right, take care of you well and we will talk to you next time.
Speaker 1: A song cha chat.
Speaker 2: Someone also said yours yours and the Miley He said, you're a cha cha b boy love me Refunda jun.
Speaker 1: Jah people, Hi, my love me.
Speaker 2: Jud cha cha I gave on me No I love me refound juh jaf by Lao service say don't by n bye, love me Da dah dah bada back dada yama
Speaker 1: Zero