Speaker 1: My billy coming in the Great America.
Speaker 2: Welcome This Tuesday afternoon in the Tri State Reds Baseball kicks off about five forty. Keep hope alive. You gotta have faith with the Reds. All you have is hope, and I keep hope alive. They won four in a row soon five, six, and seven, marching for glory. Every team in front of them yesterday lost. So is there a Pennant race underway?
Speaker 1: Is that real?
Speaker 2: We'll find out later today and tomorrow Business Special. Plus later on we have a scheduled Senator John Houston of the Great State of Ohio to talk about the riots in la and so much more. Plus later on we've scheduled Richard K. Jones, the sheriff who has three to five hundred protesters out in front of the Butler County Jail quite unhappy.
Speaker 1: But until then.
Speaker 2: In one of the stories that has just dominated the Tri State, a deep sadness, as Patrick Herringer was butchered in his own home. I'll say his name one time. Mordecai Black, who should not have been out and his wife Sarah posted online at just a heart rendering recitation of the failures of the city to provide law and order and one of the great state reps in northern Kentucky. I think it's the half of Campbell County is Representative Mike Kleins, and he contacted us to talk about his friend Patrick, who was butchered in his own home by someone who should not have been out whatsoever? Joining us now is that same state representative Mike Cleins And Mike welcome, I think for the first time to the Bill Cunningham Show. And can you tell the American people your relationship with Patrick and indirectly Sarah his lovely wife or shall I say the widow?
Speaker 1: What was your relationship with Patrick?
Speaker 3: All Right, I thank you, mister Cunningham. I'm a certainly a long time listener and as you said, the first time on the show, and maybe I could come back sometime with a much lighter topic. So Patrick's my second cousin. We spent over ten year Christmas Eves together. He was like a little brother where he would hope for things that I've received in the past. We grew up on the same road his mom and dad's wedding and his dad was in my mom AND's dad's wedding, So I really enjoyed watching Patrick grow older and watched him and developed into the man he became, and the beautiful relationship he had with his wife's.
Speaker 2: There as far as his history, he's the kind of guy I like to have known during the living years army volunteerism Iraq, Afghanistan. Tough guy but with a big heart, met his wife. I think in Colorado came back, was like an urban pioneer. Wanted to go in and around Findlay Market, which as you know, is a great facility most of the time, except in the evening hours might get a little bit rough.
Speaker 1: But can you.
Speaker 2: Give us more of the social history of Patrick as far as his contributions to the nation and what kind of person he was.
Speaker 3: Well, I appreciate you allowing me to do that because I think before we get into the politics, you know, I would certainly like to talk about Patrick the person, because I think in some ways he's been dehumanized in the fact that no one was really talking about about him more so than just what happened. So he certainly was compassionate about his fellow man and helping others. He you know, obviously by his accomplishment, he was a great leader, but also a great listener. He certainly loved his wife Sarah, and they completed each other. You know, he was he was a beacon for others, Willie. He would tell you what you needed to hear, maybe not wanted to hear, but it was honest and came from a place concerned and love.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: At the gym he had over a three hundred clients, so he obviously made people feel safe inside of themselves and inside of the gym, and just to be a better version of themselves, you know, Sis said. You know, he survived towards in Iraq and Afghanistan, and even though some of his buddies didn't, but he couldn't survive Cincinnati. You know, he was the best of humanity and he met the worst of humanity.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: And the more we find out about this, this bloodthirsty murderer, the more angry one becomes about how the system failed. I think today Brian comes pointed out earlier, there's some sort of public safety a meeting in the city of Cincinnati, but this is not on the docket. They're going to talk about soccer. They're going to talk about the maybe the World Cup. They're going to talk about certain other issues, but public safety will not talk about what happened to Patrick and as as a Cincinnati And although I have not lived in the city of Cincinnati, almost my entire life has been in and around it, whether it's Covington or Erlang or Ellesmere and deer Park and Kenwood, I haven't But this is there a reason. Do you think this has struck the heart of individuals who say, this is the moment in which we can't continue to have a city that is so unsafe? Is that that critical moment do you think?
Speaker 3: You know it is, Willie, and you know the city leaders should be outraged. You know they should be coming out with a warning to criminals, Hey, we're not going to take this in our city. You know the city leaders are quiet now, which they are, then I would let that be a warning to the residents and business since now that you're not safe on the streets of Cincinnati. You know, people want to talk about everything that's changing, everything is changing, Well, no one really wants to talk about what's not changing. And if you're a politician, you could run and one of the things that's not changing is safety needs. You could have run on a two hundred years ago or you can run on a two hundred years from now. So you have this meeting and they want to talk about everything that's changing, Well how about we talk about things that aren't changing. And if you look at me as those hierarchy of needs, I think safety needs is probably number two on the pyramid.
Speaker 4: Charge.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yet it can't make that. It can't make the dock at tonight when you know an American hero has been butchered on the second floor of his own home.
Speaker 1: You know what you said.
Speaker 2: He survived to Rock, but it couldn't survive OTR, couldn't survive Cincinnati. I had on I think the other day that Scott Sloan had on Ken Kober, the head of the FOP. And we've done this topic for years, if not decades, and any particular point, there might be one Cincinnati police officer between the Ohio River and the UC campus, between the north end of OTR and all the way through downtown Cincinnati, there's one cop online who's actually policing, and the rest of it is left on guarded. In fact, when I had on Dan Hills, the sergeant who was head of the FLP for years, he said there were parts of District four and five that had no police officers, they had none available, and the city's down about one hundred and fifty cops. How is it possible that Mordecai Black can walk around OTR I would assume parts of downtown Cincinnati also with a butcher knife in his hands, and no one asked him, what in the hell are you doing. If they'd done that, they would have known. This is the guy that has warns out for his arrest. He was released in January having served about nine and a half years. In February, within a few weeks of getting out of prison Ross Correctional Institution, he cuts off the ankle bracelet and at that point the the message goes out that this guy is a fleeing felon. We got to find him. Between February and June, there was no effort, zero efforts to find Mordecai Black, who was a vicious murderer. He was a rapist, he was a burglar, he was a drug dealer. He kicked the crap out of people on Fountain Square, and that finally got him ten years in jail. The rest of the time, he was a career criminal who, by the way, committed a burglary sometime in May, for which that they believe he was the one that did it, but didn't look for him. What as I say about law enforcement when convicted criminals and murderers walk the streets with a butcher knife in their hands and no cops are available, no cop hasn't on the radar. And when I talked cops on the front line state representative of my clients, they tell me they're not incentivized to go chasing people. They don't want to have a situation they have to confront someone. We have speed bumps in Cincinnati instead of traffic control. And your comment, you're in politics now. You spent most of your life in the public edge and private education as a Catholic. But this should be okay, f Ted Pirival and the chief of police should hold held a news conference a few days ago and said this is what happened, and this is what's going to change. But guess what, nothing's going to change unless it is forced to be changed, and I doubt that's going to happen. What you're feeling as a Northern Kentuckian about walking around the streets of downtown Cincinnati or OTR.
Speaker 3: After this, well a couple of things, Willy. First of all, I think we all know that you put your money into what's important to you. In the city of Cincinnati, if they're not putting their money into the safety needs of its residents, then it's not important to the leaders of Cincinnati. You know, if it takes a state representative from Kentucky to advocate for Patrick and the elect officials are going to put Sarah Herringer up against the system. You know, it's like the five stages of grief, Willy. And you know the system, once hurt it, just accept it and go away. And to your point about visiting the city, you know, my wife and my brother and my sister in law went to the game on Saturday. You know, we got there at three o'clock. We parked in downtown, paid twenty five dollars, happy to support the city. And you know, my brother gets out of the car. We start walking and he says, you know, after what happened to Patrick, I don't know if I feel comfortable walking to the reside game. So you know, you can have all these rankings you want, which I just heard about Cincinnati's number one ranking today, But let's get underneath the surface and see, you know, how we're going to protect our residents and how we're going to protect our visitors and a great I ain't know. And Frankfurt, I'm down there telling him what a great place in northern Kentucky is. You know, we have three major league sports teams right across the river. I mean, who has that? You know, my my, my friends and Frankfurt are rooting for the Tennessee Titans because that's the closest team to them. So you know it's great, you know, to be able to like the mayor, I guess you know the half style, half fashion.
Speaker 4: Be a good public speaker.
Speaker 3: Yes, you know, you know I give him an a on that, even as Communications department I give him an A. But you know, when it comes to governance and leadership, I mean, based upon what I've witnessed as an outsider, you know, it's an F and I gave a lot of grades as a former English teacher on all different types of projects.
Speaker 2: Well, we hit this ought to be that moment, how to be the Kyle Plush moment in which Kyle Plush died upside down in a parking lot at Seven Hills High School Because the nine to one one system was completely dysfunctional, and this little boy is dying upside down in the back of a car and the police can't locate him. The nine to one one system doesn't work nobody. And now all of a sudden that changed. And it's been almost a week since the Blood Thursday murder of Patrick Herringer, and at this point there's complete utter silence, And I know the reason. The reason is they want to talk about They want to talk about public safety when it comes to the World Cup, ancillary games are coming. They want to talk about the fact that the crime rate is down in some areas.
Speaker 1: I don't believe that either.
Speaker 2: By the way State rep my clients, there's a differential between crimes committed and crimes reported. There are so many hundreds of crimes committed, no tr and the city of Cincinnati downtown that are not reported because the victims say it is worthless to report crimes. Did you know that every year there's about twenty thousand shots fired in the city of Cincinnati every year, and every shot that is fired is a felony being committed. Twenty thousand shots fired and fortunately only five hundred people are wounded and only about seventy to ninety are killed. But there's a sense in the city that your car is going to be broken into, your home is going to be burglarized, and there's derelics begging for money with knives in their hands, and nothing is reported about that because there's no effective law enforcement, because the cops are told to be passive, and when your passive and law enforcement, that sends the messages not consequences. Fortunately, in this one case with Mordecai Black, he happened to have a good sentencing judge ten years ago. Her name is Megan Shanahan, who after committed dozens of felonies over most of his life, said enough is enough and she put him in prison for ten years, which was the maximum she could have given him. Then he gets out and when he cut off his ankle bracelet, there should have been a full court press to find this guy walking around OTR with a butcher knife because he's going to kill somebody, and that wasn't the circumstance. And so I can only imagine a Newport is Newport in your Campbell County district.
Speaker 3: It's not in my district. It's certainly in Campbell.
Speaker 2: County, oh if Campbell County had thousands of shots fired every year in Newport and there was people walking around that were criminal, mentally ill with a butcher knife, I would hope somebody in Newport would say, you know that guy right there, let's see who he is, and then quickly he would have been a rested and Patrick would be alive today. And I can't conceive of this not being that moment. And the politicians in Cincinnati all are looking forward to move up the ladder. I mean, I have to have Purival season itself in the White House. And there are many other on City Council who are social activists and one to fully fund the iris Rolie and the collaborative working with the quote community unquote to lower crime. The crimes committed are way up, and even in OTR there's six hundred and some crimes committed so far this year. Can you imagine in your community, my clients, that there was six hundred and fifty four felonies committed in your community.
Speaker 1: Would that be like a meltdown?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, fortunately in Kentucky in twenty twenty four, we passed House Bill five, which is the Safer Kentucky Act, And you know It puts teeth into a lot of different areas when it comes to law enforcement and handling these criminals. And we had to be too. We had to override the governor's b too, just to get that passed. You know, people talk about, you know, care, and you know, when I was a guidance counselor, I'd had to have students and you know, maybe with struggle in class, and we would try all these interventions and at the end we would just come up with how do you make someone care? And I would say that the census since the city of Cincinnati, Yeah, you can use the word care. We care, We care, But I'm starting to wonder and like, how can I make you care? I mean, our family is devastated and people are angry, and we need people to care. And you know, leadership is about how well you handle the hard things, and inevitably that's how you earn your reputation. You know, well, these hard things don't go away, These these issues, these these crime issues and these safeties issues, and Cincinnati aren't going to go away. You just need to get better at handling the hard, hard things, you know. And my question to Cincinnati is the Cincinnati get getting any better at handling the hard issues.
Speaker 2: I know, because the election's coming up again and it's going to be a brand new council. I bet you a dollar to a donut that come November the sixth, the day after the election, the same crew is going to be in there as before. Because you know, if someone involved in the high school and the growing up in high school and educating and teaching, the last thing a disparate youth needs is more midnight basketball or roller derby or let's open up the bowling lanes. There's three simple rules in life. Graduate from high school work and number three is don't commit crime, and you don't need government programs to have Okay, how many of the kids are roaming the streets of Cincinnati have graduated from high school, are presently working a forty hour job, and three not committing crime. And all you got to do to make it in America is graduate from high school work and don't commit crime. Do you need a government program to do that?
Speaker 3: We do not. And we can we can go all about the prison system. I mean, we could take a deep dive into this, but crisis equals change, you know, and this is a crisis and there needs to be a change. I mean, I'm sure. Well, I'm going to guess from my leadership experience, there are private meetings being held now, you know, maybe between Sarah and some of the city leaders. You know, I'm not positive, but you know, are those genuine and sincere? Are those to check the box. So when I get my next speech, I can say, hey, I met with the victim's wife. And you know, only time is going to tell with something like that. And you know, we all pray that, you know, our family members aren't going to become a statistic or this isn't going to happen to our family members, And it is a hope and it is a prayer. And as you know, sometimes those aren't answered. And in this case, it wasn't answered for Patrick and Sarah and his mom and dad, Wayne and Karen and his sister carry devastating.
Speaker 2: He survived, you rock, but he couldn't survive downtown Cincinnati.
Speaker 3: Shake my head.
Speaker 4: I just shake my head.
Speaker 3: And you know, Patrick's legacy demand's justice, There's no doubt about it. I hope this person deserves the strongest and gets the strongest possible pursuit of justice. You know, I think over the Rye safety crisis requires immediate action. I mean, this isn't but this isn't new, right, Well, this is nothing new, and Cincinnati needs leadership. I mean, you know, any successful organization, whether it's government, sports, schools, radio stations, I mean, it all comes down to leadership. And if you have career politicians or politicians who want to just get to the next level, when I god forbid, it's not the Peter principle where people they've already reached their level of incompetence. But when you have that, I mean, that's Hugh's everything.
Speaker 2: I have.
Speaker 3: Just I feel blessed that I had a career in education of over thirty years before I got in politics, because none of that matters to me our position. Like I said, these elective officials should be mad. They should be standing up behind Sarah, not letting another stand there by herself. So you're a great American, Willie, You're you're part of the solution. Patrick was part of the solution, and he was eliminated. And they've enabled. What they've done is enabled the problem.
Speaker 1: And I hope it's different.
Speaker 2: I have profound doubts because you keep electing the same fools to office. Anticipating a different result, and it hasn't happened. I doubt they want to hunk her down until this storm passes and move on to the next, move on to the next roller Derby. Midnight basketball. We've gotta have finger painting, got open up, Madison Bowl, gotta have more than midnight bowling.
Speaker 1: No, we don't.
Speaker 2: You need ethics, values and morals well represented my clients. I'd never met Patrick or Sarah. I wanted to meet Sarah at some point. But let me offer the Tri States condolences on the passing of your second cousin, Michael, Patrick Haringer and may he rest in peace.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Willie, Thank you Mike.
Speaker 1: Well let's continue. Well, something change, damn. I hope so, but I wouldn't bet on it. Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 2: All right, Bully Cunningham, the Great American. This segment is brought to you by Frank Zybell, ACR, GUNNYE, Pools and Spas. Now is the perfect time to call. Get a hold of ACR, Gunny Pools and Spas. Everyone I refer to them. Frank Cyabella does incredible work. Let's get into the issues. After one o'clock today, I have a call in to Richard K. Jones, the quiet passive Sheriff of Butler County, to talk about the case of Emerson Colundras, who is in the Butler County jail. I'm gonn ask him if he's still there. We'll get into his history a little bit. But I wanted to point out that it appears sometime today or tomorrow that the city fathers and mothers are going to meet with the widow of Patrick Haringer in order to respond to her posting on Facebook, which I I thought was one of the most heartfelt things I've ever seen or heard. It was just heartbreaking to consider. The meltdown of law enforcement in the city of Cincinnati is something I did not think of what happened during my lifetime, but certainly it has. There's about a fifty percent increase in serious crime and OTR. How many times how many stories Channel five nine to twelve nineteen run about OTR and other businesses that are being looted broken into at a regular basis. Some of the restaurants and other facilities there are broken into three to four times a month. I know Brian Hambrick of the Power of five did stories constantly University of Cincinnati, the number of car break INDs, and of course the thievery happening attended to that, plus just tagging or shall I say, de facing with spray paint, all kinds of other objects all around town. And it's getting worse. It's not getting better. I know the city mayor f t had purevoll Off the pages of GQ magazine likes to talk about some crime on some crimes are up one thing to point out as a great American you know, and I know that when there's ineffective law enforcement, citizens quit reporting crimes. Now, how do you account for crimes not reported when many who have a car break in, something stolen, punched in the back of the head, whatever, simply doesn't report it because they know nothing's going to happen. And I don't blame the individual police officers like Ken Kover, etc. Dan Hills, etc. I don't blame them whatsoever. They're instrumentalities of city government that has a hands off approach when it comes to crime.
Speaker 1: It's bad for business. To me, it is ridiculous to.
Speaker 2: Travel many highways and byways in the city of Cincinnati and you have to go through a bunch of speed bumps, could be Montgomery Road or Reading Road or Madison Road. Because cops are told not to enforce traffic violations, you really have to do something now to get arrested. In the City of Cincinnati, many on city Council don't want to deal with the pushback from individuals who are arrested for things like driving without a license, or driving impaired, or driving without insurance or speeding. You run them, you find that these outstanding warrants. You got to arrest somebody. Then it's a problem. Then you got to get the car towed. It's the broken window theory of law enforcement. Take care of the small stuff and the big stuff will be delayed or maybe not happen at all. In the city of Cincinnati, it is hard to get arrested for anything. The police officers, through THIJI, etc. Have been told do not be aggressive, do not be active, Do not when you begin to shift that not much is going on. Don't take a handful of warns to try to serve warrants on somebody or pick somebody up for some sort of violation and there's a KPIs for their arrest. Cops used to on shifts. They would line them up and say, okay, not much is going on. EACHU take five warrants. Let's get out there and try to find these individuals that have warrants and kpises for their arrest. Doesn't happen anymore. Police are told to be passive, go along and get along and don't cause ripples. Don't cause any in the city of Cincinnati, And as a consequence, you have Mordecai Black walking around OTR with a butcher knife in his hands. According to one report I read that between the Ohio River and the northern reaches of OTR, it was a total of one police officer on duty about four am a week ago when Patrick was murdered in his own home.
Speaker 1: They didn't see.
Speaker 2: Mordecai Black walking around with a butcher knife. Not that big a deal, and actually walking around with a butcher knife, except in his case. It's generally not illegal anyway. We're an open Cary state, so you can't do these things. However, they would have stopped him, said what's your name, it would have popped up. There's a worn out for his arrest for cutting off the ankle monitor four months previously, and that wasn't done because the cops are just kind of told calm down, don't cause problems, let things happen, respond to, and don't be proactive in you're policing.
Speaker 1: Don't do that.
Speaker 2: So my heart goes out to people like Representative Mike Kleines of Campbell County, who's a second cousin of Patrick's, Patrick Herringer, and it's sad that the family goes through it. When he survived a rock in Afghanistan, but he couldn't survive OTR. Every now and then the great American thinks, you know, it would be nice to go and live in downtown Cincinnati. Have some friends lived there, They say how safe it is. But these kind of things happen to dissuades individuals that are somewhat functional to move into the city of Cincinnati when there's such a disrespectful law enforcement. I'm down there, of course, on the taste of Cincinnati with your good friend of mine, Brendan Cole, who runs things, and I'm talking to a cop on Government Square, and he talked about the night before what happened with some derelck, some bum breaking into cars, which in the city, believe or not, is no big deal. I wonder how many of those car breakings were reported, Probably none to the police. You know, there's a difference between crimes that are reported and crimes that are being committed, and probably the crimes reported are a tip of the iceberg of crimes actually committed. But this nineteen year old, it was breaking into cars, had descriptive clothing on and they put out kind of an APB saying look out for somebody with an orange hat wearing a yellow T shirt. The guy walks by a company lord's his fellow officers one hundred yards away. This guy coming up there, and so the officer up there pulls out his taser. He starts running like a jack rabbit.
Speaker 1: Guess what.
Speaker 2: He shoots him with the taser as this nineteen year old is pulling out a gun to kill the police. And so it's been a week. I understand from Brian Combs and Jack Crumley that the mayor is going to meet and I guess, Cheryl Long, maybe Chief Thiegi's going to meet with Sarah, the widow of Patrick, to kind of explain what's going on. It's to go along, get along, push this thing down the road. It's been six days. It should be a Kyle Plush moment. By that, I mean that that great kid was upside down in the back of a conversion van calling nine to one one and it was a failure of nine to one one to find the kid, and then things changed. What needs to change here is that we need police that are actively policing the community. Two we need prosecutors to prosecute harshly criminals. And three we need judges to send them to jail bat a boon, baa ban by a bang. And in this city of Cincinnati, in a hamlet of county, that law enforcement has fallen upon tough, tough grounds.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: Secondly, getting back to Emerson Kalendras, who's the nineteen year old? And I kind of looked into it because I said, you know, it does make sense that a nineteen year old who's not committing crime, he graduated from heist school, which is the first step, you know, work after you graduate of high school, you work, get there five minutes early, stay five minutes.
Speaker 1: Late, and late.
Speaker 2: There's plenty of jobs available for everyone who wants to work and thoroughly don't commit crime. Do those three things? Graduate from high school, work, don't commit crime. We don't need bowling, don't need midnight basketball, don't need swimming lessons, don't need other skating events happening in the city of Cincinnati. The message out to be graduate from high school, work and don't commit crime. One bad to doom bada bing by a bank.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: Don't need this other crap going on in Everzon calindary situation. He was from I believe Hondors brought here when he was about seven or eight years old, and his family, his mother, brought him here, and of course they stayed below the radar for quite a period of time. At some point he came into the system, and the system determined, after several years of appeal that he's here illegally. He's been here about eleven years, about more than half of his life, never been in trouble, appears to be a good student and good athlete.
Speaker 1: And this is the kind of person.
Speaker 2: If the laws were different, we could have a process over years to become a US citizen number one, graduate from high school number two, work, support yourself number three, don't commit crime.
Speaker 1: However, that's not the system we have today.
Speaker 2: When I tell my liberal friends, you say, well, you got to give these illegals due process. In Emerson Calenders's case, he received due process. He went through the immigration courts, he got the federal court and the end up of the six US Circuit Court of Appeals, one step below the United States Supreme Court, and this sixth Circuit controls Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, right in the heart of the country, and they determine he's here illegally. They determine that two years ago. But under Joe Biden, guess what, he didn't enforce the law. The law is you go through the system and if you lose, that means you're deported. Well, Calendris went through the system, and his mother went through the system, and they lost, and at no point did they win. It's taken several years to get to this point, and in twenty twenty three hit an order of deportation. And so when he was he reported somewhere to check in or whatever, and there's an active warrant in the computer saying arrest Emerson Klendras. They gave him more time to go back to Hondurs or whatever, and he didn't go, and so he was arrested in about ten minutes I'm going to have on Richard K. Jones talking about Calendras and whether he's going to enforce the law or not. Sometimes I don't like the way the law are there. Times you don't like certain laws that shouldn't be there that are there. Yes, and in his case, I wish there was some way Lee may I use the term legally to keep him in this great country that he's been a part of. I wish there was, But damn it, there's not a way of doing it. He's here illegally. He had all the due process rights given to any person, and he lost every step along the way.
Speaker 1: At no point did he win.
Speaker 2: Deportation orders issued about two years ago, and he's going to be deported back to Honduras and his family with him because they're here illegally. Illegal and legal are different.
Speaker 1: Am I right or wrong?
Speaker 2: When I hear liberal Democrats talk everyone's an immigrant, Well, I'm watching last night one of the shows I watch everything on MSNBC so you don't have to. There was a Californian immigration rights person who said, quote, no one's illegal on stolen Land.
Speaker 1: And I'm trying to listen to this.
Speaker 2: This woman is saying that Mexico had California, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, Texas, New Mexico, and parts of the state of Oregon, and that somehow in the Mexican American War that America wrongfully took possession of those states.
Speaker 1: There were territories now states, and.
Speaker 2: That illegals, especially from Mexico, are simply returning to their ancestral home of California. My lord, no one's illegal and stolen land. Well, the fact of the matter is we won and you lost. That's the state. I may not care much for California. I care a lot more, for example, for Nevada in Arizona. But nonetheless, we won, you lost. Those are states. But the mentality is if you're here illegally, it's not illegal because we stole the land from Native people. As a consequence, give it back, and you have to answer this question for me, I'll ask a question. You raise your hand. Do police cause crime? The presence of police causes crime. The Democrats want you to believe that the National Guard and the US Marines, by the way, they're deployed in and around La not into the city yet, they're still training. But do you think the presence of the National guard LAPDE, the county sheriffs and chips California Highway Patrol. Do you think the presence of police cause crime to take place?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: That's what the Democrats want you to believe. And that when you have commercial grade fireworks shot at police, when they're vehicles, they're police vehicles, and other cars are fire bombed. When stores are looted, and by the way, you seldom have a library being looted or Brin's and Noble. It's the apple store and it's a foot locker. Are those peaceful? Protests? Is a tax on police? Are those mainly peaceful? Is vandalism and defacing property of someone else?
Speaker 1: Is that peaceful? Is that a protest?
Speaker 2: Is a flash bang grenades used? By the quote protesters? Is that somehow peaceful? I'm watching this again and again and again.
Speaker 1: I buy none of it.
Speaker 2: And I have empathy as a Catholic for the activities of Emerson Klendras. But for those who say he deserves due process. He received due process and he lost what part of lost and illegal? Don't you understand? We'll see coming up next. And I have empathy for the family of Patrick Herringer and also Sarah and feel for the loss of my clients, the state rep his second cousin was Patrick, and hopefully something good that comes of it. If police are told to be proactive, be aggressive in policing. We're going to hire one hundred and fifty more police officers.
Speaker 1: On the street.
Speaker 2: We're going to have a presence. We're going to insist on high bonds for game bankers. We're going to make sure that the Mordecai Blocks of the future can't walk around OTR with a butcher knife. Then maybe something good to come of it. But the politicians in Cincinnati want to kick the can down the road until the election and talk about how crime is down, which is a bunch of crap. It's up about fifty percent of OTR and reported crimes are a lot different than crimes being committed. The citizenry of Cincinnati have lost the ability and confidence and their police force and the judicial system that if you report a crime, someone's going to be held accountable when they're not well. Let's continue with more Bill cunning in The Great American.
Speaker 1: Richard K.
Speaker 2: Jones is next about Emerson Calendras and more. Later on, we scheduled Senator John Houston All on News Radio seven hundred WLW, Billy cunning in the Great American of course, arthor Sheriff Richard K. Jones is in trouble once again with the mainstream media. And now we're going to get a general viewpoint of Emerson at Colundrius. Who's the nineteen year old, a young man who's has a deportation order against him that's called the Cincinnati Socialist to go crazy. I'm sure Richard K. Jones is concerned with the Socialist. According to the AP story, the morning after the anti protest by hundreds, a group more than thirty people returned to the sidewalk in front of the Butler County Jail to announce Richard K. Jones quote, immigrants are welcomed here. The demonstrators put together by the Cincinnati Socialist or there to call for the release of one of their members and for all people detained in the jail by the KKK, also known as Iice.
Speaker 1: Richard K.
Speaker 2: Jones, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, with your permission, Richard K. Jones, I want to get a general statement from you about Emerson Colundrius. But can I tell you first of all the due process rights that he's gone through.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, all right.
Speaker 2: When he was a young man, he was brought here from Central America, and shall I say, his mother and the whole and were brought here illegally, and he grew up in this community. He graduated at one point from Dat another point from Western Hills High School. He's nineteen years old and immigrants immigrant rights organizations have spent years appealing his case. In fact, it went to the Sixth Circuit US Court of Appeals twice, and each time he was turned down for immigration status. He was not a shall I say, a political refugee, and there's five qualifications he was none of them. Went up and down, up and down. Finally, several several months ago, there was a deportation ordered issued on mister Emerson Calundras and his family that they have to go back to Central America. And so I hear liberals like Tony Bender, my producer, quite often saying, you know what, we got to have due process, we need to do. This guy had years of due process and he lost and there was a deportation order against him that was executed. First of all, your comment on that, before we talk about your friendship with the socialists.
Speaker 4: Listen, the court system works, and you have when you come to this country illegally, you've got to follow the laws of the land. That's our constitution. You can't just sneak in here. And you have due process. He had all of that, and he didn't win in any piece of it. He's been to court. He's been to court, so they I agree with Ice one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: If it was in your power and your ability to release Emerson Klendras, would you do it?
Speaker 1: You don't have the power to do it.
Speaker 4: No, I do not, But I would not when you know that's a slippery slope. And what what what do you listen to? Do you this one has a case, this one listen you you have to have a set of rules. Some people can't just break the rules because you like them more than others. And no, I would not do that. And he's to go back to his own country, whatever that country is. It's not my rules, it's the rules of the court. And Ice done the correct thing getting him in there to be arrested and charged with violations and be shipped back to his country.
Speaker 2: In this Tuesday afternoon, is he still in your custody or has he been shipped back.
Speaker 4: No, I believe he's still in my custody as we speak today.
Speaker 1: Let's give a general they don't keep them.
Speaker 4: They don't keep them long.
Speaker 2: Here right now, if you have an order from a judge which has been in the process for years, final appealable order has been issued by one level below the United States Supreme Court, the Sixth Circuit US Court of Appeal said send him back, and the order has been issued. In fact, if you or Ice would say we're not going to abide by that court order, we're going to decide for ourselves not to send him back.
Speaker 1: Couldn't you be arrested.
Speaker 4: We'd be arrested. We'd be arrested. They've be arrested, we'd be arrested. And that's not going to happen. He's going to be deported. It's just the rule is the law, and you've got to abide by the court orders. Period.
Speaker 1: What a novel concept.
Speaker 2: Now, let's talk about in general, why Butler County Jail is the site of housing hundreds of illegal aliens in the tri state. And also I think Boone County Jail is the same situation about how many illegals do you have in your jail right now, to your knowledge, about.
Speaker 4: About three fifty three eighty given depending what day it is in the jail here where we have a contract with ICE. But under this administration this time, they don't stay long. Under President Trump and President Bush, the first the second President Bush, that what they would do is they bring him in, they stay for months and months and months. They come in. Now they ship them out pretty quick, within a couple of weeks. Usually they get him out of here. They're on a bus, they're headed to the airport, and they're shipped back to their country. If they didn't, they'd have no room. County jails are the only place where they can house these people in the whole country, and they only have so much bedspace that they're allowed to purchase. And I believe they're getting close to that full mark. So they got to get him in and then they got to get him out. It's a pretty big service. Like a Swiss watch. Every piece has to work, what comes in has to go out on the other end, If that makes sense.
Speaker 2: How many I think you're authorized for four hundred How much money is Butler County? I saw numbers on one website about a million dollars a month. Butler County is getting to house these individuals. Is that about correct?
Speaker 4: It's about correct.
Speaker 2: As far as as far as as far as the high school soccer players is Emerson Colundrius, the kid from Central America is see the typical ice prisoner?
Speaker 1: Or are these bad? Embrace?
Speaker 4: They come across Most of them come across the work. Some of them have warrants. I got one that was gone for twenty twenty five years that murdered somebody here in Hamilton. It was gone twenty five years, that's how long it took to get him back. I have one in my jail that's been deported eight times and then he murdered somebody when he was released the last time. He's been deported from here eight times. He's got several different names. I have some that are a majority of them have come here to work, and then there's a small portion, which is you know that comes in to violate, sell drugs, drive intoxicated, won't work. Most of them come to work and they work pretty hard. But they can't come here and take jobs away from Americans. And they'll say, well, Americans won't do certain jobs. Well, that's because they don't pay them enough. Listen, when you come here and there's ten families living in one house or five families, and you have to work from daylight to dark. I drove past one place the other day. These people were working on a house Saturday and Sunday and they were using flashlights their car lights, working building houses. And I almost promise you that's not Americans, US citizens. And these people work from daylight till dark. Then they go home, they show back up, they drive them up in a van. They have no driver's life, and somebody will drive them or they'll drive illegally. They work like slaves. It's the equivalent of modern day slavery. Make no mistake about it. It's not the American dream. It's really really sad. And for these people that think that's okay, that they have a better life here, No, this isn't a better life and they can never become a US citizen. It's really a mess. And our country, you know, we have legal immigration. Two million people here a year come in legally every year. Expand that a bit, but does not anybody that wants to come in.
Speaker 2: As far as Kaylee Baker, I saw the video last night. She's a twenty six year old who lives near Dayton, was arrested by Hamilton police officers. According to jail records, Baker woman twenty six years old. She was shouting piggy, piggy, piggy as the butler kind of sheriffs. I'm sure that had a measurable impact in your life, Piggy, piggy, piggy. And she starts with felony, assault, for misdemeanors, obstructing official business, resisting arrest, fair to disclose personal information, and dis early conduct, anything else you could charge her with. And she's yelling, piggy, piggy, piggy.
Speaker 1: Where is she now?
Speaker 4: Hayley Bakon she she I think she bonded out her parents apologized to the court. I was told today that she wasn't raised that way. She's not from around here, and I think she's a four hour drive from here. But what they do is they get online and they believe all this crazy stuff and then they beg for their mommy to come bail them out when they get arrested. They've come to the wrong place. If they come here, City of Hamilton Police Department won't take this stuff. You can't come here and block roads off. You can protest. Yet, yes, it's not like California.
Speaker 2: Can you throw some cement blocks and cops and maybe commercial great fireworks?
Speaker 1: Can you do that? Peace can very peaceful, very peaceful.
Speaker 4: Hey, look, you can do it, but it won't end well for you.
Speaker 2: Peace You would admitt that's peaceful, isn't it? Like maybe torch the Butler County sheriff cars. That's peaceful.
Speaker 4: That's that's what the governor of California said, and the mayor of Los Angeles protest. She was making that statement to the media. A police car was set on fire, blew up. She said, they were peaceful. Uh, and that's all a bunch of crap. But listen, people don't want that stuff. They don't want their stores looted and burned and the police cars and so bricks at the police trying to respond to help the other police. You do that and you're going to go to jail California. Hey, they might elect you to some high office if you do that stuff. But not here. Not here, we will not stand down. And us and the Hamilton police and all the local police Middletown, Fairfield, Westchester. Listen, it's an orderly community to live. And that's because we have good police, good courts, good prosecutor. Mike Moser wouldn't put up with that all.
Speaker 3: Have me.
Speaker 2: Notice you don't see Barnes and Nobles being looted. They tend to be Nike stores. He know is that Apple stores. Let's go to Barnes and Nobles get that new book. No, no, it's Nike, And I would point out, are you intimidated by the Cincinnati socialist? They learned about the ice agent's arrest of Emerson Calendris, a nineteen year old Honduran immigrant, invited his family to speak at the June eighth protest. What impact of these hundreds of gathering socialists have outside the Butler County jail went to Sheriff Richard K. Jones, Are you worried about being intimidated by these individuals?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, I wasn't frightened. I wasn't intimidated. And it takes a lot to do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and.
Speaker 4: To be upset. When I read the book when old Yader died, I teared up a little bit. Uh So, other than that, it's pretty tough to get under my skin. I've been doing this a while. But listen, Bill sometimes what you got to do is you got to you got to use force sometime when people loot throw bricks at the police. When they were throwing the bricks at those cars, those ice cars, the guy had them laying right there. Every car went by, he must have threw at ten of them, knocking their windows out and injured a couple of them and could have killed them. He didn't care. He had his little helmet on. But they are rested him because they offered a fifty thousand reward. His mother probably turned him in because he thought it was funny. But I knew he wasn't going to But sometimes the police, like in Los Angeles, you can't stand there and let this happen. Sometimes you got to kill a fly with a sledgehammer. You know why. You got to do that with a sledgehammer to a fly. You know why, because that's for the effect of the other flies. That's what that is. They didn't do anything, so these sorry people, they didn't arrest them, They didn't make a stance. So everybody does what they want to do, and that's what they're doing. And they're going to continue to burn New York or California. Sure, it's gonna be that way all summer, and there'll be other states joining in.
Speaker 1: No washing.
Speaker 2: Lastly, I had a guest on earlier today. Patrick Herringer's murder and Otr at the hands of Mordecai Black. He was out, he was not quite on parole, but he was in post release. He had an ankle bracelet on. He cut it off for four months. The police here other agencies did nothing to find him. He's walking around Otr with a large butcher knife in his hand, looking to do something. He knocks on the door of Patrick Herringer and OTR and at four o'clock in the morning, sadly the door was opened. He went in, got one hell of a fight. This this man, this forty six year old owner of a gym, survived a rock. He survived Afghanistan. The army officer, he was given all the decorations, basically the army could give him come back home a you see graduate, he's murdered by Mordecai Black. And now you can't find the city leaders with a search warrant after a pureval no news conference today. There's a public safety committee meaning going on, but the murder of Patrick is not on the docket. If in the City of Hamilton, City of Fairfield there's orders out for someone who's a rapist, a murderer and is walking around town with a butcher knife, would that work well in downtown Fairfield?
Speaker 4: No, Nowhere in Butler County would it work well at all? And we would find this person. They'd be arrested within a few hours. It's not minutes. You can't let these people go out. Now, the Cincinnati police, they're some of the best police there is in the entire country. The police department is and it's tough. They work. They have leadership and their mayors and their city managers that run back and control things. And how would you like to be a policeman in Cincinnati?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: No, Hey, who the hell would want to work there? But listen, the police are the best, most trained there is. They're second to none. They want to do stuff. But hey, they're city council and their city manager, their sanctuary city. You get bonded out pretty easy.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 4: They're all short staffed.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 4: I feel sorry for him.
Speaker 1: Great people.
Speaker 4: You know him, and I know I know.
Speaker 2: I talked to him, and they say, look, twenty years ago, we didn't need speed bumps on Madison Road. We had criminals that would have to be in jail before they were bonded out on high bonds. We had judges that would send people to jail. There's three legs of the justice stool. One leg is the police officer, the second leg is the prosecutor, and the third leg is the judge. And if one of those three legs not working, we got all hell breaking loose. And many times in Hamilton County we have all three legs not working. And public relations wise, it's great to have a mayor that looks like he's off the pages of GQ. But nonetheless he won't comment, it won't change at all because it's not in their interest. Well, we got to run.
Speaker 1: No, go ahead, police, go ahead.
Speaker 4: Share heyst Listen, Cincinnati is a different outfit. And when you're a sanctuary city and you allow the stuff to go on and uh, and your mayor is a very pretty man. I agree with you, and listen, Uh, so are you and I in our own way?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: And I don't know about that.
Speaker 4: Hey, I'm just I'm talking about no, no, no, I'm talking about you, trying to make you feel good. But listen, they've got a long summer ahead of them, and this dude should have been locked up in jail, should have been incarcerated. And now look, a good person has died. And your mayor won't say a word, not going to counsel, won't mention a word of it, don't. Hey, they're out campaigning and doing other things, probably not even in town.
Speaker 2: Nothing will change until it has changed, And I'll look forward to November for a change, but I'll hold my breath and turn blue until that happens.
Speaker 1: But uh, thanks, thanks again.
Speaker 4: You're gonna have to yeah, they're going to have to bring back mayor Cranby Cranley Cranley, Oh, Cranly, I met Cranley. Sorry Cranly Cramby, Cranny all right, yeah, Cramby Crany Cranley, all right, thank you, Sheriff. I got it, and get my best to Emerson Calandris, will you get my best? Hey, you're the man. See your brother things you.
Speaker 1: Let's continue with more.
Speaker 2: Bill Cunningham Cranley, Cranby, seven hundred, w ol, I've done a terrible job.
Speaker 7: I like Gaveners and he's a nice guy, but he's grossly incompetent. Everybody knows all you have to do is look at the little railroad he's building. It's about one hundred times over budget. We're putting a flag pole over there. Under budget. I owe it to under buddy. Oh oh hello, hell, hello, Yet I'm skulls, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: Gosh.
Speaker 2: You know, segment railroad is supposed to cost sixteen billion, it's up to sixty billion. Now one mile truck's been laid fourteen years later.
Speaker 1: How the little sounds like around here? What are they going to do with that railroad money?
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 2: Let me ask you a questions taking the railroad money. Yeah, let's say that you have some frank as happening in downtown Middletown also known as Middle Tucky by the way, and uh, about one hundred cops line up behind the Middletown Police. Then you got the sheriff's Butler County got them lined up, and behind them, you got the National Guard lined up, and then you got the United States Marine Corps lined up. Seggy is standing there and you're thinking to yourself, you know, I was a peaceful guy, but when I saw that, I want to kill me a cop.
Speaker 1: I want to shoot fireworks out him. I'm want to throw a brick. Is that ever happened to you? See a cop and you want to you want to commit crime?
Speaker 6: No, No, because Middletown and Butler County the police would do it. And then you just had him on a little while ago, your k bingo because he's got you know what, maybe does he have a water cannon? Yes, that's what they need out there. You drenchs those people and they will yeah, thank you, it will be so well. The thing is, but you can't do that because I guess they got rights to protest and tear the hell out.
Speaker 1: Of protest, but you can't commit crimes against how.
Speaker 6: La mayor is an idiot and the and the governor. All he worries about is how much hair jel he's got in his head?
Speaker 1: Not enough?
Speaker 2: He used to date, by the way, Kimberly Guilfoil. In fact they were married. Kimberly Guilfoyle throwing with her? Well she dated jor was she were?
Speaker 4: You were?
Speaker 1: You see my picture with here? You her boyfriend on the rebounds of the governor. I want to see my picture with her? What a state? So you think cops calls crime? So see a cop you want to commit a crime? No, I don't. But the liberals is I see a cop there? I want to I want to attack, I want to loose. I want to go up against the foot locker and all the Nike stores and loot them because I see it. Those guys, those people know you have a fight, a deal in the fight here. Nothing segmented. Have you ever seen a Barnes and Noble being looted?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I think the locker stores?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: How about library and all?
Speaker 5: And and what what?
Speaker 1: What are those poor folks gonna do now for for like a business?
Speaker 2: They're going sounds like a food desert. I dare you to have another food desert?
Speaker 1: Well, you know what, you know what it is. This is taking the headlines away from Musk V. That's over. That's over, Thank you. How about that was a good split for about a week. What exactly?
Speaker 2: Talking about the heavyweights against each other. You got on one side, I'm taking Trump in this matchup. But nonetheless, yeah, you got the Trump with the Marine Corps, the Air Force, got the Army, got the Trump Tower.
Speaker 1: He's got uh who can he bring in next? You got everybody? But on the other you got Elon Musk space X right, rockets, you got Tesla dealerships, you have ten other business He's worth eighty five billion dollars. You got the Trumpster v. Musk. Who do you like in that matchup? I'm taking the Trumpster? Me too, taking the Trumpster.
Speaker 6: Yeah. By the way, those contents. You think he's going to go out to LA and and arrest uh governor? Nowsh hope that great not be something? Oh you ever and put your hands around his back handcuff him. You got the right, you got the remains silent and please do yeah, because you're a loud mouth.
Speaker 1: What about you? And then what's your name?
Speaker 6: The congresswoman she was yelling and screaming at MAXI was related that Jesse Waters.
Speaker 1: I don't think. I don't think so. I thought maybe they are, but she needs a serious face transfer a woman. I'll tell you what.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: Are they still going at it out there? I hope so.
Speaker 6: I got the pomps shutting down. They're shutting down the one oh one, shut it down. They're throwing those scooters that you can rent for like a dollar. They're throwing them off overpasses, into the into the crowd of police and into their police car.
Speaker 1: Should America let California just die, so the hell with it?
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: According to one activist, though, it's we can't be illegal in their own country that we deserve to get back. California, Nevada, New Mexico, Greater Mexico, Mexico.
Speaker 1: We have to take it back. Segment.
Speaker 6: Well, you think stoot reporters and proud service of your local teme Star heating and air conditioning dealers, tame star quality you could feel in Cincinnati, col Wyoming air at one eight eight eight nine nine six h v A spot.
Speaker 2: I got a text here from Tony Bender. He says, how about using skunk water on the rioters? Have you ever been touched with skunk water? It's no, but I'm gonna say, get in your ear.
Speaker 1: Guess what you stink like a skunk? Of course for them that might improve.
Speaker 6: Things, well, that's yeah, they might think that's a shower purple hair, Willie. We also want to thank Penn Station East Coast Subs. It's all about good taste for our lunch today. That brought the subs, the fries and the lemonade. I love to get your lemonade man.
Speaker 1: Chocolate chip cookies. Let's see Red's update.
Speaker 6: Jake the Snake Freeley three hits, including a homer, the Reds of one four in a row. Yes, Wade Miley gets his first win since twenty twenty three. The guard Reds dumped the Guardian seven to four on Tito Francona's triumphant return to progressive field.
Speaker 2: What happened the last time Wade pitched in Cleveland? No hitter and now he really five innings got all out of me? Could the Reds look good? But I made a bet with Austin Elmo. Austin Elmo about a week ago, I said the Reds in the month of June will win six or more games.
Speaker 1: He jumped on it like a large mouth bass on a hook. He took the bet, only won four in a row. How are we looking?
Speaker 6: And then the most important thing, though Willie. After three thousand, nine hundred and fifty nine days. According to Moe, the Reds clinched their first Ohio Cups in twenty fourteen. It was president twenty fourteen. I don't make any difference. What's going to happen is what's gonna happen is the Reds. Better put that on display and the main entrance so people can get their picture with it.
Speaker 1: Have you seen it? The Cup is back?
Speaker 4: Have you seen it?
Speaker 1: Yes, I've never seen it. They were drinking beer out of it last night, like the Stanley Cup.
Speaker 2: Speaking of the Stanley Cup, what about the Panther, there's last night against.
Speaker 1: Kicks him you know what?
Speaker 2: And took names six to one, which in hockey's like forty eight to nothing. Game two of the series tonight in Cleveland, and say, I want to you all the time when I see a cop, I'm peaceful. I see a cop though, and I say it's time for me to riot.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Does that happen to you? Well, they know you riot on the air. They don't right you? Riot off you? No, don't riot off the air.
Speaker 6: Have no idea Sports doc RNL Carriers, Inside Pitch, Kelsey Chevrolet Extrading Show after the game?
Speaker 1: Now, Hunter Green, would you do this one? Hunter Green is in Los Angeles?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, is he rioting?
Speaker 6: He's getting a second opinion whether or not is on his groin more MRIs than Barbie with his pain and his hip in his back. I think he's out dancing at night. What I think he's out dancing around the town Bengals up. They brought to you by good Spirits at Party Town thirteen convenient locations in northern Kentucky, Mandatory mini campus underw with Ed McKay. What about Trey Hendrickson not there, won't attend subject to fines?
Speaker 1: What about TJ.
Speaker 4: Watt?
Speaker 1: He's not there either?
Speaker 6: Day one seventeen thousand dollars apparently, Day two fine thirty four thousand, the other and you're not one, and then you're not there for Day three fifty two thousand dollars fine one hundred and three thousand. Bingo first round pick Shamar Stewart, Oh Is attending camp but not working out because contract language.
Speaker 1: Got to get a better lawyer. Believe Mike Allen? Would you're gonna do this with Mike Calendar me? That's the key.
Speaker 2: You told Tony Bender you want Mike Allender to do the students report instead of me?
Speaker 1: Was that I told him not to say anything? Hi? He says?
Speaker 6: He says, By the way, the first lady's okay, got a hand thing done your finger because she slapped you again or something hit me right there right there across the shops. But for doing something I don't do. But the whole procedure was ten minutes. Yeah, we were there for four hours ever trigger finger fixed.
Speaker 1: And you said, you don't worry about the cop. You don't worry about her. You know when I see it.
Speaker 2: When I'm going down seventy one, about fifty miles an hour, and when I see a cop, you know what I want to do.
Speaker 1: I floor it to one hundred. I saw the cop. I was going to go on the speed limit, but when I saw the cop, I thought, you're going one hundred before that, knock it down to fifty. I'm lawful.
Speaker 2: I'm good until I see the cop. Then I commit crime. You see how democrats think. Yeah, I see what you mean.
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 1: And if you see Richard K.
Speaker 2: Jones in the uniform, you're peaceful, but you see him go and punch him right in the chops.
Speaker 1: Let's see what happened. Are you kidding? Let's see what happens. Yeah, I've got this socialist.
Speaker 2: I asked the sheriff, are you are you persuaded by the Socialist of Cincinnati to change your position on I couldn't get the words the words out.
Speaker 1: He's into what he said, No.
Speaker 6: Okay, your and Pratt has been let go what officially ranked in the top ten in the National Football League last season in tackles and a team captain to Jermaine Pratt.
Speaker 1: Say your least wouldn't want to be he made that big interception against the Raiders.
Speaker 6: Apparently, I guess he may be headed to lou Anarumo in Indianapolis.
Speaker 2: Can't play here, but can be a cult. I guess how about the school teacher right about now, she's being sentenced. Me and missus Nutley, we got a thing going on, you know what I'm saying. And I don't know what you're saying.
Speaker 1: Oh you mean about the Saint X Lady rockies down there at sentencing providing background information on other days, but they had something yesterday with you being out.
Speaker 6: I guess some big shot or some big shots in North Carolina making some waves about the uh Bill Belichick. What's your name, Jordan Smith or Jordan's speech Jordan Hudson, whatever, it didn't segment of some of the big shots down there are kind of concerned about the relationship.
Speaker 2: All I'm telling you is that the bet I have with the rock stands. He will not coach one game for I'm just saying and Marty's angry about this too, isn't he?
Speaker 1: I got to report it to the show. Well, Marty's not happy. Well, I don't know.
Speaker 2: All I can say is also saying we want to acknowledge that ACR Gunna pulls and spas since the official sponsor of the students report, according to Tony Bender and also McKinley Mortphage.
Speaker 1: Is that correct? Tony says, yes, yes, Willie.
Speaker 6: We also want to say we want to wish happy ninety fifth birthday and retirement. This lady just retired from working forty hours a week at the Anderson Kroger on Saturday. Wilma, congratulations, Wilma, Wilma, Happy ninety fifth birthday and happy retirement.
Speaker 1: Why's she quitting? What's up with that? Well, forty hours a week at ninety five, keep it going. I think you're going to be here. Then it's up to Tony Bender. I'm not sure. He says, no, Well there you go.
Speaker 2: When you get older, segment, you need to give up your work and let younger people take the job.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying? Yes, maybe maybe we'll leave when Lapham leaves.
Speaker 6: I thought, well, he's got to get in the when are they got to announce a ring of honor thing. I told Joe next, I'll leave when you leave. He said, okay, he left.
Speaker 1: What happened? You stayed? I told Marty, when you leave, I leave. You know what happened? You stayed. I told Jim's guy, I'll leave when you leave. You know what happened? You stayed. I told Gary Burbank, when you leave, I leave. You know what happened? You stayed. I told Mike McConnell, when you leave, I leave. You know what happened. Well, you almost left.
Speaker 2: I almost did, got close to the fire, to the flame, but I backed away. He backed away from shy Town. And Mike McConnell took the millions a year and ran with it.
Speaker 1: Yes he did. And then he's got a big deal at the end to come back, and we paid him even more to come. Okay?
Speaker 3: Is that it?
Speaker 1: In sports?
Speaker 2: I have Senator John Houston coming up. Oh, talk about the big beautiful Billain about the La Riots. Get the popcorn and get the coke. Watch tonight, see what happens, Willie.
Speaker 6: It was on this Ja Dude June tenth, nineteen forty four, six days after the invasion of d Day.
Speaker 1: Speaking of the old left hander. That's right.
Speaker 6: He pitched for the Reds at age fifteen at Crasey Field against against Saint Louis not good the Cardinals two thirds of an inning, five runs, two hits, five walks, and a wild pitch becoming the youngest player in Major League Baseball history on this day in nineteen forty four at Crosley Field.
Speaker 1: The old left hander, I think Jim Scott throughout the first pitch. Now they're together with God and heaven, with God above, amen, two good men. Segment has had it in sports, I think, so give me out of the student's report, please. And by the way, when you see a cop, don't commit a crime. And this presence, okay, yeah, it's good advice.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 6: Willian Hotter of a uh, this is Tuesday. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stood.
Speaker 2: I think there's a disconnect among the real people who live in America and the coastal elites. I can go weeks and weeks and never get a telephone call from anyone criticizing the Trumpster. We love Donald J.
Speaker 4: Trump.
Speaker 2: Sag your reaction, Trumpster. I want to see him at Rest Avenue Center and maybe mayor Bass. The rest of the Marines are there. They only got six hundred, but they're not deployed. They're hanging around just waiting. Oh but when the Marines show up, that's when the degenerates will start committing crime. Incentivized by the Marines, the Highway Patrol, the Sheriff's Department LAPD, and the National Guard. That's when they're going to commit crime when they see a cop. Okay, until then, they're peaceful.
Speaker 1: You got that. Okay, Let's continue with more Bill cunning into Great American Live and show them of the reds. They gonna roll down tanks in LA. I'm not sure the.
Speaker 2: Road's gonna handle it, but we'll see throw the rocks at the tanks. To watch what happens on seven hundred WLW Bill Cunningham The Great America.
Speaker 1: Of course, many.
Speaker 2: Issues are happening with a big, beautiful Bill, and also the rioting taking place in LA. And by the way, there was also many riots happening in Austin and Dallas, Texas, and other cities including Minneapolis and Chicago. And of course when the car, when police cars are fire bombed, when police are assaulted, when cement bricks and others. Objects are thrown at police, including commercial fireworks. It looks like a peaceful demonstration to me, joining you and I now Senator John Houston of the Great State of Ohio and Senator to Houstad, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And John Houston, first of all, give me your reaction to what's happening in Los Angeles.
Speaker 4: It's a shameful.
Speaker 3: We have.
Speaker 8: People who work here illegally. Many of them are criminals. They're they're harming citizens around this country and particularly in sanctuary states in the city like Los Angeles, California, and ICE was there to do its job to arrest these criminals and there was a violent protested in due and just proving that this you know that we've had an invasion that we we need to respond to, the need to report how hard it is for these men and women of law enforcement to deal with these issues and sanctuary cities and states. And then what did Gavin Newsom and the mayor of Los Angeles do? They sided with the criminals instead of law abiding citizens. They sided with illegal aliens. They sided with the vandals of the small businesses they I mean, it's it's just stunning to me how they just seemed to pick the wrong side of the argument. They're not for American citizens, They're for people who are here illegally.
Speaker 2: As far as this morning, Secretary of Defense Pete Hegseth was in an oversight hearing in the House, and I'm sure you're busy there in Washington not paying much attention to the House. But the Democrats went after him hard because he's saying the Democrats are saying Marines are being used as political pawns, that this is illegal, it was unconstitutional.
Speaker 1: I would point out that.
Speaker 2: They are no federal court as we sit here this Tuesday afternoon is declared this is somehow illegal what the President is doing. But are you okay with the president in a sense sending in the federalizing the National Guard, which has happened many times in American history, or when the local governor or mayor refuses to act to save their own citizens, are you okay with that?
Speaker 4: Well? I am.
Speaker 8: If frankly, Gavin Newsom should have done this on his own, it shouldn't have come to the President having to do this. If we had those kinds of If we had those kinds of riot in Ohio, Governor DeWine would have called out the National Guard to help protect the property, not to perform a law enforcement function, but to protect the federal state institutions, to protect businesses from the violent rioters. I mean the number one job of somebody in ownership or a mayor at to protecture citizens. And when they refused to do it, this is something that I feel like President Trump Seldy had no other options.
Speaker 2: And the other issue, you know, in the nineteen sixties and fifties, there were Democrats in cities and counties and states all over the South, and they refused to enforce federal law. Whether it was George Wallace and Alabama or Governor Orville Fobas in Arkansas.
Speaker 1: They said to the Fed stay out.
Speaker 4: We got this.
Speaker 1: We're not going to have you come in here.
Speaker 2: But there was federal law that had to be imposed upon the South in order to make sure that black children educated in public schools. And the Democrats of that era said, you know what, federal law doesn't apply. It's all about states rights. And here we are sixty years later and we're in the same circumstance. Now we're local democrats refused to shall we say, enforced federal law, which is relative to illegal immigration.
Speaker 1: So do you see history repeating itself?
Speaker 8: Yeah, who would ever thought that Gavin Newsom would have like George Wallace Bill. I mean, it's it's stunning to me that they have not been willing to protect their own and in their own business and businesses. And it looks that's I got to come back to this because that's what government's job is is protected citizens from criminals.
Speaker 4: In this case, these are people who are not fellow Americans.
Speaker 8: They're illegal, They're illegally here committing crimes, running through the streets of La burning Americans flags between Mexican flags, and and you know who.
Speaker 4: You know harmed by this.
Speaker 8: The most are legal, the people who legally came here from Mexico, the people who who legally came here from other countries. Those are the people who are being tarnished by the terrible image that these illegals and people who shouldn't be here arenishing, turnishing the image of the people who did it right. And and you've got to protect the citizens.
Speaker 1: That's job number one of government.
Speaker 2: John houstaid, let's talk briefly about the big beautiful bill. Some of the Democratic Party don't want it to pass. If it's a positive, they don't want it to hell with the middle class.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: And of course, what's your feeling now sitting there in the Senate. I listen to Tom, Senator Tom Cotton, who is a great American. I listened to Senator Ron Johnson of Wisconsin, and he's willing to stand up to the President to say, you know what, we can't continue with these deficits. The deficit is completely out of control. And Uh, and I imagine for the next five years we're gonna have a deficit of two trillion dollars a year, which is ten more trillion. We're gonna be close to fifty trillion dollars. Where does Senator John Euston stand on increasing the deficit?
Speaker 8: Well, first of all, the reason that we have to do the beautiful bill is that the American people will see a four trillion dollar tax increase on them if we fail to get it accomplished, which means for a family of four making eighty thousand dollars a year, you'll see a seventeen hundred dollars increase on their tax bill. So we can't let that happen. If we need a pro growth, pro family tax policy in this country. And this is exactly what it will be. And remember this isn't a new for the most part, this isn't anything.
Speaker 4: This is just preserved plan that.
Speaker 8: Some very tax policy that we're living under today. So we'll see it go up by four trillion if we don't get it done.
Speaker 4: But we should be pushed. Bill.
Speaker 8: I don't being pushed to say, hey, we need to find more savings. We need to make sure that we don't make this that we put America back on a sound fiscal footing. I keep pushing this process that I'm part of here to try to find more savings, you know, and where can we find savings? Well, first of all, how about we don't pay for illegal immigrants who are using the SNAP program or the Medicaid program. How about we say, hey, for those of you who are healthy, able bodied adults, that you should work in return for the generous benefits your fellow taxpayers are providing for you under the medicaid system.
Speaker 4: All of those kinds of things will help.
Speaker 8: Broad down the cost of providing services, will shrink on the size of the deficits. But I'm always in for doing more. I think there's more that we can do in the Senate, I'll be pushing this, pushing the process to try to find more savings where we can so we put America back on a more sounds little footing.
Speaker 2: All right, Satatra, John Houston, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Will continue to monitor the events, not just in California but locally. And I would say that when you're a big blue city and a big blue state, whether it's New York City or Chicago, or Los Angeles or San Francisco, there's nothing but difficulties, nothing but problems. At least here in Ohio. We have about eight counties that have lost their way. The other eighty are in pretty good shape. But Senator John Houston, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show, and Senator will do it again. Thank you very much, Thank you, Bill, God bless Let's continue with more and if line becomes available five one to three, seven four, nine, seven thousand or pounds seven hundred and new at and T Bill Cunningham with you every day A news Radio seven hundred WW by Billy Cunningham, the Great American. And some of the reception of John Houston wasn't the best. That we're going to hook up with him later on to clean things up. But one thing the sheriff brought up earlier, Richard K. Jones, and that is the argument of the radical left is don't call in the National Guard, don't call it the US Marines, don't call an LAPD, don't bring in the county sheriff, don't bring in chips because, after all, the presence of law enforcement may cause somebody to commit crime.
Speaker 1: Who believes that crap?
Speaker 2: Can you imagine if you would see a police officer and National guardsman and suddenly you say, you know what, I'm a peaceful, quiet person, but having seen that, I'm going to start throwing things at them?
Speaker 1: Does that make sense to you? I pray not.
Speaker 2: One other issue to bring up is General Keen, one of my favorites on Fox News. His issue a warning this morning about China conducting the most comprehensive penetration of US society and our two hundred and fifty year history, believe it or not, two hundred and fifty year history kind of begins in July fourth of next year, which is going to be a great military parade and more. He laid out several things the communist red Chinese are doing that is below the radar, which will cause profound harm to the American people. The newest is a bio weapon called a crop killing, a virus that when released into fields would kill corn, barley, oates, etc. And also secondly the drugs in the fentanyl. One hundred thousand Americans die every year through the importation of precursors and other drugs from communist Red China. At this point, even the New York Times had to acknowledge a couple of weeks ago that they can't understand why ventanyl deaths are so low in the country right now. And the reason they're so low, of course, is because of Donald Trump. He's making it more difficult for the communist Red Chinese to infiltrate the Southern market with drugs and fentanyl, saving maybe as many as fifty thousand lives per year in the area of colleges and universities. Can you believe there's three hundred thousand or so Chinese students every year educated in America patrolled by Chinese police stations. You may know there's three or four American cities that have located Red Chinese communist police stations that keep an eye to three hundred thousand students and others that are here. And on top of that, TikTok, you know, the TikTok generation is now fully engaged. And TikTok means they sweep up all the private information of numerous Americans, especially young Americans, to be used against them later in life. The trade deals are one way. I've had many friends tell me. I have a small business owner friend of mine who had a process to create a medical appliance that cost nineteen dollars for each one, and he sold them at eighty nine dollars, making about eighty dollars in each one. The communist red Chinese came in and said, instead of you paying nineteen dollars to create this medical apparatus, how about we're making them for you for one dollar and then you can make that extra profit. For a year or two, he was able to make significantly more profits that he used to expand the business. But at some point the communist red Chinese went to the suppliers that he developed over years of that medical appliance and they undercut him, put him out of business. And where does he go then to get trademark infringement and communist red China. The answer is nowhere. The Beijing government does not recognize trademarks, trade names, and proprietary information. So he lost his business. Hundreds of American jobs went away, and the Chinese took the whole damn thing over. And on top of that the fact that communist red Chinese want to wait out Donald Trump for the next liberal Democrat to come into town, in which case the drug importation will continue. The military will keep flying balloons over the top of this great country of ours. They will continue to buy up the land around US military basis, importing more Chinese college kids into America colleges, universities, increased TikTok, and also do the trade deals most amenable towards the Chinese government itself. So when General Jack Keene of Forstar says that China is conducting the most comprehensive, unbelievable penetration in US societal history getting ready for our two hundred and fiftieth year history, believe it. The funding for Antifa and the funding for the anarchists fueling many the rights in American cities today are coming through directly indirectly the communist red Chinese. So whether it's the military, whether it's the drugs. Pharmaceutical drugs.
Speaker 1: How about this.
Speaker 2: Ninety percent of legal American pharmaceutical drugs are made in communists.
Speaker 1: Retch Shauna, not made here. Put it all together.
Speaker 2: This is a dagger aimed at the heart of the American system of government, the American military, and also our children through TikTok, through drug use trade deals that are one way police stations located inside of America, and more. They're hoping for one thing, a short presidency of Donald Trump, then Brigan Gavin Newsom as the forty eighth President of the United States, and then happy days will be here again for the communist red Chinese two thirty Homing Your Reds and more kicking off tonight about five point forty on news radio seven hundred WLW, Cincinnati. If this thing works, I will crawl every foot between Fountain Square and Frimily Market on my hands and knees.
Speaker 1: I will crawl up Vine Street. If this thing works. I will crawl on my knees, hands and belly. If this thing works, and Mayor Mark Mallory can ride me all the way up to Findley Market. Hello, quiet, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 4: God.
Speaker 1: If this thing works, I will crawl every foot between Fountain Square and Findley Market on my hands and knees. I will crawl up Vine Street. If this thing works, I will crawl on my knees, hands and belly. I'm not sure if this thing works, and Mayor Mark Mallory can ride me all the way up to Findley Market. Street car segment. I made a comment at the time, and I like to like to withdraw and some of my comments. Some I think it was AI.
Speaker 2: Hey, that was say, that was Rockey, that was AI generated the street car twelve long before AI was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm pretty sure I want to revise and extend my remark. Can I Can I do that? Go ahead right now?
Speaker 2: No thing, I'm well, I'm not sure that thing's working anyway. It's free, right, you don't have to pay, But I had to pay to go, it'd be different. But I crawl on my belly and let Mark Mallory ride me and whip me on my flanks, which I might like a little bit. That's a different story. But nonetheless, twelve, you know you gotta do that.
Speaker 1: Have af Tab do it. He's got he's got yet, you got some serious issues.
Speaker 2: Got a guy walking around O tr with a butcher, a bloody butcher knife. People saying nothing.
Speaker 4: Wrong with that.
Speaker 5: Cut off the ankle, monitor, got it off, got four yesterday? What Mike say if anything not good?
Speaker 4: Not good?
Speaker 1: It's typical a rock you wearing sand X boxing I watch I listened to yesterday during my four hours at christ Hospital my wife's hand surgery. That's a different that go by the way. It's the whole procedure was ten minutes.
Speaker 2: Got like a trigger finger it gets stuck or something to do that right there, ten minutes, but it took four hours start to finish.
Speaker 5: So it's released now release can open hands slash. See right here, I see that there's a little red there.
Speaker 1: That was a punch.
Speaker 5: That's either a hickey or act wasn't okay, all right, blame me for the record, for the record, that was a punch. She got it now her she can't she only could make a fist.
Speaker 2: Now she can release her fingers and really attack me, which I kind of like, different issue anything.
Speaker 5: Going on with saying next, well, they of course they just won the lacrosse Stage championship.
Speaker 1: Brought that up up.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 5: They're coming in Friday. So and how about the story two years in a row. The previous two years they were runner ups. Okay, they lost in the state final games. This year they marched Glory, stronger, secretary ass and took names Levian and the ladies are coming in the Division one champs are coming in Thursday.
Speaker 1: Maybe the Bombers are coming and win, right nice?
Speaker 2: Have you thought about changing bombers one of the Indians names? You know, it's kind of like militaristic kills a lot of innocent people along with those that are responsible and the bombers.
Speaker 1: Is this in a name that really fits the weast? You know the history of the name.
Speaker 8: You'll know this.
Speaker 1: I know that from Charlie Wolf. I knew it Charlie Wolf for his throwing bombs and Charlie Wolf was catching them.
Speaker 2: And this is like in the late nineteen forties, early nineteen fifties, and the inquir did it and it kind of stuck.
Speaker 5: Now they're the Bombers. It's a very unique name. How many other Bombers mascots are out there? None what Mason Mason.
Speaker 6: Should have had the transmitters, that was what they should have done, or the towers, Yeah, something like thatthing like that.
Speaker 1: When we have like an explosive device, and when when the bombers?
Speaker 4: What is that?
Speaker 1: Some somebody runs around with that date and bomber and it might stuck to him. What kind of mascot is the bomber?
Speaker 5: But the good news is Saint Axe has been mentioned in nothing but positive news here as we stand today after the glorious win in the state title game.
Speaker 1: Gentlemen, the sentencing hasn't happened yet. Rock, We'll see what occurs. Prove guilty or something. Nothing about the futures. Right now, we're parents Cincinnati.
Speaker 2: Well, we got an update on him. Jordan Hudson's got some problems. Here we go, Rock, you ready for this one segment. Get me into the student's report, telling them I got something, that I got something.
Speaker 5: I'm going to I'm going to make a claim of how this whole Bell Belichick's thing is going to play out.
Speaker 1: Here we go back down. I want you to mark this date.
Speaker 6: Mark mark June eleventh, eleventh market Willie the Student Reporter is a proud service every local tame Star Heating and air conditioning dealers Temestar quality. You could feel a beautiful Northern Kentucky goundy weather heating and air at eight, five, nine, seven, eight, one forty eight, twenty two.
Speaker 1: Spot Where did Keaton find that cut of mine? It's gotta be Matt Reese again doing something willy. Let's see Red's update.
Speaker 6: Reds look for their fifth winning a road tonight and two in a row over those Guardians they went last night seven four They clinched the first Ohio Cup since twenty fourteen.
Speaker 1: Who was president in twenty fourteen?
Speaker 6: Tell them zag guess you are already Nurse Rock already go first, Go ahead, take a wild guest segment.
Speaker 1: H Barack Obama's right there.
Speaker 6: At game two tonight, Andrew Rabbit double A goes up against Slade Seconi sounds like a hit man. Coverage begins at five point forty Sports Doc RNL carriers Inside Pitch, Then what Kelsey Chevrolet Extrading show after the.
Speaker 2: Game segment talk about a long time UNC supporter, Marty Brenneman, by the way, has complained to the school, explained what's going on?
Speaker 1: Uh oh yeah, I told you Y'allahoo Sports Bill Belichick doesn't represent tar Hill values. Here's what's gonna happen. You ready, I'm ready?
Speaker 3: He is.
Speaker 5: He's going to start the season he's going to coach this season. He's going to lead them to eight wins, and somewhere around December, the New York Giants are going to fire Brian Bayball and he is then going to take the job as a New York Giants head coach after a successful coaching tenure one year at North Carolina.
Speaker 1: Right down, hit the right there.
Speaker 2: We're going to be foolish. He'll never begin coaching one game. These supporters were saying he doesn't represent Tarhel values, but they're.
Speaker 5: Gonna leave him in place just to see how this plays out. And guess what, He's gonna win some games. He's got the schedule to do it, he's got the personnel to do it. He has the pelts on the wall if you will to do it. He is going to coach that team. They're gonna win some games, win eight games, and then he is going to in December, the Giants fire their head coach and he takes over of that job. Quote on long that's my prediction.
Speaker 2: I'm a long term UNC fan, cannot believe we're stuck with a coach who's clearly being run by a woman young enough to be great granddaughter dominating football that's his own personal business.
Speaker 1: His own personal business is personal business.
Speaker 6: It won't end well, it makes us look foolish almost like that doesn't make any difference today.
Speaker 1: Well, he's got the ability now, Just win, baby, just win. Given his ability, by the way, Belichick can pay them one million dollars.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 5: He will pay them the one million dollars to get out of the contract and go and take over for the.
Speaker 6: New York Football Giants. Also, Willie, let's see back to the Reds reliever of bred Souiter. The man of Mueller is on the bereavement list now. So the Reds have called up left handed pitcher Joel Sarsa, who has been called up from Triple A.
Speaker 1: About three o'clock. Rocky may be on the bereatman list. Bengals up.
Speaker 6: They brought to you by good Spirits at Party Town, thirteen convenient locations in northern Kentucky. Mandatory mini camp opened today. And no, Trey Hendrickson not going to show up?
Speaker 1: Why not, I say?
Speaker 5: And TV TJ wat's not showing up. And see what the difference is. Pittsburghs pay him like forty million dollars a year. Okay, the Bengals are not going to pay Trey Henderson more than the what twenty eight the rumored they want to give him. It's pretty nice payday on the wrong side of thirty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's older than Hendrickson.
Speaker 5: What he's younger and he that's not what this story, well, that's the same. I'm reading from the truthful news and he is younger. Online dot com, well know, National Inquire dot com.
Speaker 4: You get your.
Speaker 6: First round picturemar Stewart attending but not practicing due to the contract situation.
Speaker 1: What about that one? Rock? What kid?
Speaker 5: The bang was just just do what the thirty one other teams do when it comes to this sort of thing and just give them the guarantees and let's go.
Speaker 6: No Dax Hill and arguing over Nichols here, the Hills aren't there, either Dax Hill or b J.
Speaker 1: Hill are not there. Why, I don't know. The Athletic put out a pointless Bill Belichick Jordan Hudson expose which did nothing for sports. M just reading the headlines. That's all I do.
Speaker 5: Read a headline, street headlines, I'm doing random headline.
Speaker 1: Athletic dropped an in depth hit piece on Bill Bellichi.
Speaker 5: By the way, I want my my ice cream Sunday. I want it from Graders. Okay, Greaters, I'm gonna win. You're going to get it from the other day. I want that would be a good idea, I mentioning that the cone.
Speaker 2: Yes, And according to w r a l dot com, what is Jordan Hudson learning from Bill Belichick.
Speaker 1: That to be a real estate mogul? What's he getting from her? I don't understand. Okay, you're correct. Please, the thing that's undefeated, the lapok was not a bad trade off.
Speaker 5: I mean, when you think about it, undefeated, untied, unscored on literal wars, war throughout the human history have been started, fought and won and lost over such things.
Speaker 1: And gravitational pull, birth, the sun, the moon, stars make men do crazy things. Really throughout through human history. Yes, I've noticed that.
Speaker 2: I don't know what today tar He'll say, chance to play for the team, and Bill Belichick is what causing the program to take off to places here before unknown.
Speaker 1: That's the that's the goal.
Speaker 5: If he was in the SEC, I'd say, Okay, this is gonna end poorly. But he's in the a SEC, which is a very very winnable conference.
Speaker 1: TCU to start the year. Not Bet, he's used good team and you're start from forty one to two. Well, I mean, we can do this all day long. But I'm saying he's gonna coach, He's gonna win some games. Bet, how about a bar already got one? Got me a banana split?
Speaker 6: No, I want a high parch Sunday No, courtesy of the Savannah Bananas coming to town this week.
Speaker 5: By the way, Eddie and I will be live along with Mo will be live from the Holy Grail three to six pm to talk about the bananas.
Speaker 1: Nothing better banana than the hardam Globe. Shodders of baseball sold.
Speaker 6: Out the seven hundred WLW Cincinnati VA Medical Center. Banana Bash starts Friday at three oh five with you clowns, we'll see live in the Holy Grail.
Speaker 2: We'll sell everything, sell it all, sell it all. My pen Is sponsored, my eyebrowser sponsored Unbelievable Andy Mack.
Speaker 1: What else you got, Oh, we got we.
Speaker 2: Got red at Thuneberg. She's now a hostage. Supposedly, No, they threw her out of Israel and they said you go back the other way.
Speaker 1: But just telling her how badly she's being treated.
Speaker 5: The picture I saw she's like got like warm clothes and a hat and like eating potato chips is craziest thing ever.
Speaker 1: I got a question for you here. Here's a big question. Give me a question.
Speaker 5: All the rioters in La Yeah, okay, they are they are illegal immigrants saying they belong in America.
Speaker 1: Correct?
Speaker 5: Why are they flying Mexican flag? Shouldn't they be flying American flags? No, if Mexico is so bad that they don't and they don't want to go back there, why are they flying Mexican flags?
Speaker 1: To answer this question, answer the question, I don't know. Don't answer the experts, because that is the Mexican flag is the flag of where they are.
Speaker 2: I saw this activist on MSNBC last night. I was watching this morning about one am, and they said California is part of Mexico because it was wrongfully taken.
Speaker 1: This is our indigenous land. So the American flag is the enemy, and the Mexican flag is the hometown flag of Los Angeles. There's a clue, Sherlock, Los Angeles, San Francisco, it's all Hispanic. You took it wrongfully, Rock. The Mexican plague is the American flag. I dare you to think differently. Also, they want Texas, Nevada, Arizona coming to Colorado. War We kicked their ass. Yes, Zachary Taylor spoiled, not really indigenous lands. The Mexican flag is the indigenous flag of the indigenous people. You know what I'm saying, Segment U smeil what I'm cooking.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And lastly, have you seen a cop in uniform? And you were a peaceful guy, but once you saw the police officer, so Segment told me, he's going up seventy five to get home.
Speaker 1: He's going about fifty miles an hour. He saw a highway patrol and he said, damn, he used a bad word, four to one hundred. He wasn't going to speed until he saw the cop. When he saw the cop, that's when he's committed a crime. Does that make sense to.
Speaker 5: You that this the will of the most American people. The logic is on the side of Gavin Newsom is horribly wrong. California is a war zone. Trump has every right to go in and do what he's hopefully eventually going to do. You're making me he's kicking ass and taking name. You're making those by the way, so right out of the gate, at three o'clock, we have Pete Family college football senior writer for ESPN, but talks about I'm not going to ask him about that, Okay him, we're gonna talk about that. We're going to talk about the settlement, the NCAA settlement. So now athletic departments moving forward will have twenty point five million dollars to pay nil or not not pay an ile to pay money to players.
Speaker 1: But that goes across all the sports. So what sports are going to get the money? What sports aren't going to get the money? And softball and women's soccer, what's.
Speaker 5: Gonna happen to those If we're in a world where it's come down to if this is a true business, and those sports already lose money by hundreds, if not millions, hundreds of thousands of millions of dollars a year, you think they're gonna stay, You think they're gonna keep them, or are they gonna go away?
Speaker 1: You have to pay across estimates.
Speaker 5: I saw there could be five thousand college athletes and these peripheral sports that get axed, like the rowing team goes bye by the gymnastics team because they don't make any sense. You can't be you don't have any money to pay them in an eye on they don't generate any revenue anyway. It's a bad thing, not a good thing. I predicted all this in like twenty fifteen has thirty six men's and men and women's sports combined. Why would they keep all thirty six of them if they're not generating a revenue. In a world where you got to pay the athletes, not paying your way, you get cut, by the way, I mean twenty a half million dollars. I mean, some guys are gonna have to take pay cuts. Ohio State's roster last year, their football team that the national title right against Thundre Dame mission is twenty.
Speaker 1: Two million dollars twenty two in just a football program.
Speaker 5: Well now, entire athletic departments have twenty point five million dollars to pay athletes. So the basketball coacher say, well, wait, man, we need you know at least eight to ten of that, And the football coaches aid, no, no, no, no. So the schools that have great football programs but no basketball program, they're looking pretty good right now. But what if you're Florida. You have a great basketball team and a great football team. Now what what does that do to each You could say it brings them both down to a level of mediocrity.
Speaker 2: So there's so many more questions than answered. So, well, how you can spend the same amount of money as Alabama?
Speaker 4: Correct?
Speaker 1: Does that make sense? You segment?
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: How about how much would you be worth rock if you were out of Notre Dame now playing at Notre Dame and they were rolling in this dough?
Speaker 1: I would just be willing to just give me one hundred bucks. Does I didn't even get that. I didn't get five bucks. Nothing.
Speaker 6: Take you good and buy a kid McDonald's hamburger around fifteen years ago.
Speaker 5: You couldn't take my girlfriend for a cheeseburger after the game, try to impress.
Speaker 1: Guess what hold the pickle? I got a degree from Notre Dame. Some of the best years of my life. I'll take it. I got a pickle for that. Drugs on that. And then four o'clock we have Kevin Euculus joining the show. Yes, how about that?
Speaker 5: Yes, he's a guy been somewhat active politically, right, we're going to get into that today, but just catch up with him.
Speaker 1: He's got a I got a beer company. He's got a coffee company and local hero Kevin Eucles. Can I join yo? You something that's he's a good guy.
Speaker 3: I like you.
Speaker 8: I like him.
Speaker 1: Good guys. Gonna join the show at four o'clock.
Speaker 2: I need some hair though he's kind of bald rocky, Thank you very much. Thank you still using I'll crawl on my knee all up Pine Street, but Mark Maller around.
Speaker 1: My back, whipping you like a rented mule, which I might like. Segment Get me out of the Stude Report.
Speaker 6: Willie and Otter of a great day here in the Tri State and go Reds number five tonight and the Ohio Cup champs. Yeah we now they got got Now they're going to go for the second trophy that comes up in October.
Speaker 1: What that Stanley Cup.
Speaker 6: We leave you with the immortal words of the Stood Report, and God bless our beloved President Barack Obama.
Speaker 1: Now that was right right there. He's from Kenya and it was twenty ten, Dave Keaton, A I I didn't say that time stamped on seven hundred w U L W