Speaker 1: There we go ninety four five the buzz Oh Chiley just said, he goes, you're playing my band before I'm.
Speaker 2: Playing the game.
Speaker 1: I mean that's like walk in music for you, Like if you were a wrestler, you'd probably use that to walk down the aisle into the octagon.
Speaker 3: I mean, all the planets are aligning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the moves are aligning. All right, Joe Bro, that just kind of came up. I promise I didn't do that. Listen. I have no favorites here. As a matter of fact, I'm rooting for you, Joe Bro. Joe Brow is our guy.
Speaker 1: And you said you got some some young people, some little people listening to you today.
Speaker 2: Who's listening Henry and James and Claire, my wife, Jessica, and they're off. They're getting ready for school right now, for school.
Speaker 3: I apologize for your dad.
Speaker 2: Oh god, kids. All right, just mom, keep your hand on the dial on the radio.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right.
Speaker 2: The name of the game is Read my Lips.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: I do have a prize, and it could be Joe Bro's.
Speaker 1: He could win those gas Light Anthem County Crows tickets if he takes care of Chili. No chance, but just in case, if Joe Bro doesn't pull it off, I'm gonna go to the phones.
Speaker 2: Here here, Good morning, rod Ryan Show. Hello, Hello, who's this? That's Kyle? All right, Kyle. I don't think we're gonna need you, but if Joe Bro.
Speaker 1: Crumbles in front of his children on the radio, if he doesn't pull off a win, I'll slide you those tickets.
Speaker 3: Okay, good deal, all right, Carl, don't worry about it. I've got you, I got you. I got confidence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we never heard that before with Chili Chili.
Speaker 4: I got it, but but I wasn't as confident as I am right now.
Speaker 3: Well, that's good.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's real good, all right.
Speaker 2: Not good for Joe though, Joe Bro. Jo can go, Jo can go. Joe Bro, go first, Joe Bro, you're going first first?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Really out of the gate, all right. Make sure he's got that song and.
Speaker 3: Everything that he needs.
Speaker 2: I'm cute up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you're playing that awful Mastadon song Sultan's okay, so that's blaring in his ears right now. I'm going to give Joe Brow three words. He's got twenty seconds.
Speaker 3: He's giving me those dexter vibes. Serial killing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's like Dexter's wrestling brother. Yeah, it's big. Yeah, all right, Joe, wait, all right, twenty seconds on the clock. Bady go, here we go, thumbs up. Ready, let's go Rod.
Speaker 1: Alright, he seems ready, dude, he's ready to lose, all right, Sandy with an I sent this one in.
Speaker 2: Here we go, danger danger zone, danger zone. That's easy, dude, that was easy. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: Right now?
Speaker 2: That's what Chili's in right now? You zone?
Speaker 3: I live in the danger zone. What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: I guess that'd be a vel Kilmer right you were talking.
Speaker 4: I mean, anybody could have seen that, right, Charles could have seen that one coming.
Speaker 3: Stevie Wonder saw that one coming.
Speaker 2: You just want to go through every blind person you know, now, Ronnie.
Speaker 3: Millsap Okay, I didn't know him, but that's only two I knew.
Speaker 2: Was that Feliciano? Yeah? Is he blind?
Speaker 3: Yeah he's blind? Police, Yeah he was blind.
Speaker 2: He saw that coming.
Speaker 3: Did he saw that?
Speaker 1: Brian sent this in and he said it's a nod to Myra. Oh, he was on the show this week.
Speaker 2: You know the word, Here we go thumb.
Speaker 5: Sausage fest, something face sausage Fest. Passenger seat, sausage sausage face, sausage Fest, sausage Face, sausage sausage Fest, fast Fix, sausage fence, sausage Fest, sausage face, sausage all around.
Speaker 3: It for a little bit.
Speaker 1: Myra said, when you're getting a girl in there because you guys are having a sausage fest.
Speaker 3: I should have known that.
Speaker 1: Mara, I can't even bust her balls, but she doesn't have them. But I can't because she won. She saved. Yeah, she saved the hit the post game. Okay, that's from Brian via Myra. Okay, one in one. You got one more, dude, you got one more.
Speaker 3: He was ready to lose already, he giveady.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Joe Bro headphones are back on. The kids are listening. Yeah, the kids are listening. That's why I'm being nice.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know he's listening. Kyle still on the phone, Kyle, you's still there, Yes, sir, his shirt. We're gonna get this. He's not going, Kyle, He's gonna get this all right here, we go can get this wrong. Lauren sent this in. I'm ready to run.
Speaker 6: Stripper song, triples stuff, stripper song, triple sauce, triple stripper song, Triple Chocolate Stripper stripper Song, Triple Dipple Sauce ripper song.
Speaker 3: I'm y'all gave him the worst words.
Speaker 1: Alex, Alex, you have explained this phenomenon before. When you get stuck on something you can't get off it. Triple triple, triple, triple, triple, triple tripple.
Speaker 2: And you did the right thing. I'm trying to guess all the things I can think of. They have that stripper.
Speaker 1: Song, Blue October, the new Blue October hot stuff. I said, okay, you got one, he got one chili.
Speaker 2: So how me? God, if you go into some quadruple overtime friend off content?
Speaker 3: Is that a challenge?
Speaker 2: I challenge you too.
Speaker 3: I'll take you up on it. I gotta get two words right, you.
Speaker 2: Gotta get too right to win, one to tie to to win.
Speaker 3: Let's go for that one.
Speaker 2: Joe Bro.
Speaker 3: See what he's got.
Speaker 2: Did you practice enough? Well? You could always practice more.
Speaker 1: Oh, hold on, I heard that those kids just got on the bus and said, don't tell anybody my last name.
Speaker 2: Is that your debt? No? I don't know it was another. That was another Joe Bro. There's a ton of them. They're all over West, we go in Louisiana.
Speaker 1: All right, Robert sent this word in twenty seconds for your twin brother over here.
Speaker 2: Keep an eye on him. Want last twenty seconds. Thumbs up, thumbs up. Here we go.
Speaker 3: We still start laughing.
Speaker 2: You're starting you see that I'm getting his hat, not laughing. I don't like this tom foolery a little bit.
Speaker 3: You do want him to win, that's what?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he does clearly.
Speaker 3: All right, hold on, here we go, loose and the power of the Handbovies, let's go.
Speaker 2: Snake babies.
Speaker 4: What snake baby, tank baby, Snake Babies, singing baby, snake Babies.
Speaker 2: Skank Baby, snake Babies.
Speaker 3: Thank you baby.
Speaker 2: Snake late baby singing Babies.
Speaker 4: Snake Babies, Sake Babies, snake babies.
Speaker 1: All right you baby Jessica Simpson, Yeah, oh, snake snake babies. She's basically drinking snake babies before they're Yeah. It's kind of a sorry. You know, the kids are listening.
Speaker 3: The kids are listening.
Speaker 2: She drinks snake babs.
Speaker 3: That's why I didn't get it, because I was thinking clean.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's none. Skank babies added to the band. Skank babies. All right, that's a great band. Trying to the skank babies. Kyle.
Speaker 3: Time to put the kids to bed. It's time to.
Speaker 2: Play, all right, he says to Kyle.
Speaker 1: He said he's gonna he's gonna get these next to we'll see, all right, word number two from Kenny.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Kenny. Here we go.
Speaker 4: Thumbs up, thumbs out, monkey money, pucket, monkey monkey money.
Speaker 3: Molly Pucket, rolly pucket.
Speaker 4: Monkey hop bucket, monkey money, monkey pocket, monkey money, pocket monkey money, monkey monks, monkey money.
Speaker 3: Monkey money.
Speaker 1: Alright me, Joe Burule starts swinging.
Speaker 2: You said it, monkey money, monkey money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, who said it?
Speaker 2: Who said it?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 2: Kenny, Kenny, Kenny, what's his phone?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Here we go?
Speaker 3: Alright, Hey, you did challenge me for an overtime.
Speaker 2: Maybe he's been sandbagging. He did not want to chill. Alright, let's go, Joe bro twenty seconds away from.
Speaker 1: Glory, glory or ticket time. Your kids will take back their last name now they're not sure, like mama, what's your maiden name. We're gonna go with that, all right.
Speaker 3: Don't worry, Kylee, I got you.
Speaker 1: If he doesn't get this, I'm gonna reach over and pull his beard hair.
Speaker 2: If he doesn't get this. I could have gone a lot. Angela sent this one in thumbs up.
Speaker 4: Thumbs up, look at him, were sign aloud, it's two if two three words.
Speaker 3: I don't like this.
Speaker 2: Thumbs up, composure, thumbs out on your reading skills. Here we go, thumbs up. Hucci daddy, who's your daddy? Hoochie daddy?
Speaker 3: What hoochi didn't say that?
Speaker 2: What hoochie daddy?
Speaker 3: Hoochie daddy?
Speaker 2: There O, my god?
Speaker 1: If you didn't get that, I'm pretty sure my coworkers used the same one on me yesterday.
Speaker 2: That was a layup. That was a w NBA layup.
Speaker 3: I couldn't make it up.
Speaker 1: I thought it was out to hear Hoochie daddy. Go uh Angela, Hoochi daddy? Did you really use that in practice?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure this.
Speaker 1: Guy's always talking about his Hoochi daddy. Short yea, and again I shuffled him, so I didn't know who was getting it was a bad word at first, so then you're like, ah, what could it be?
Speaker 3: It's not that hoochie daddy.
Speaker 2: I don't know what he thought he saw.
Speaker 1: Okay, overtime rules, you're gonna put on the same song headphones you won't be able to hear me. I'm just telling you keep guessing until you get it, all right.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's east you're not. Yeah, it's a brand new word. Here we go, Alex. As soon as I say the word.
Speaker 1: You start timing yep, and uh we go until he gets it.
Speaker 2: Well, I was in that one. Sorry. All right, here we go, overtime, Kyle.
Speaker 1: Like it.
Speaker 2: I don't late.
Speaker 1: Should have been this bit, should have been over my nose. All right, Here we go, Ashley with an eye. You want her determining like her word, determining everything. Okay, Timer, get ready, I don't know how quickly they're getting this.
Speaker 2: Thumbs up, thumbs up rod.
Speaker 8: Open cheeks, open sheets, open cheeks, open sheets, open cheeks, open seats, open cheeks, open, cheese, cheeks open, sesame, open, open cheeks, cheese, open sheets, open, open, open, please been open cheeks, cheese, cheeks, open, cheeks.
Speaker 3: Cheeks open. You did points to your cheeks?
Speaker 2: At what time? Did I point to my cheeks?
Speaker 3: What time?
Speaker 2: Twenty three? Twenty three point three nine? One look at me and I'll point to my cheeks. I mean, Chili's gonna get this one. Huh. All right, chili, bring them in, open cheeks.
Speaker 1: Oh man, all right, bring in chili, Hi chili.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 3: I went down to my truck gotta work out.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Oh that means you took a long time.
Speaker 3: Chat.
Speaker 2: That means you took a long time, bro sweating.
Speaker 3: It was December.
Speaker 1: All right, chili, I'm gonna give you the war. Just keep talking until you have it right.
Speaker 3: I mean, what ad I like? Two years?
Speaker 2: I guess it one. Get it fast? How is he coming in here and busting balls? This guy doesn't winning over time?
Speaker 1: All right, as soon as I say the word, start timing, and then tell me when to do my thing if I need to.
Speaker 2: Thumbs up, thumbs up, All right, here we go.
Speaker 4: Open cheeks, open sheet, open cheeks, open cheese, open cheeks.
Speaker 3: Open cheese.
Speaker 4: It open cheeks, open sheen, cheeks, open green, open cheeks, open jeans, open cheeks. What cheeks, cheeks, opening cheeks, open sheet, open cheeks. Oh wait, waate, don't look at him, look at me. Open cheeks, open check cheeks, cheek open, opening cheeks.
Speaker 2: Bend over and open your cheek out dude, you.
Speaker 3: Saying we're gonna keep it clean. Sorry about that, Kyle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I pointed to my cheeks. I couldn't wait as long because I did. We gotta do it again.
Speaker 2: Get out, you know, because Alex is gonna say I was cheating. I was not gonna say that. All right, get out, get out, double overtime.
Speaker 3: Who cares.
Speaker 1: We're just gonna We're not gonna play any commercials on the show today, all.
Speaker 3: Right, cheeks.
Speaker 2: He started saying the same things he was saying.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I'm like, oh god, again, I had it in there.
Speaker 2: I just I just shuffled. Here we go. Oh god, okay, Chris sent this in same thing. Ready.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna point to anything because we don't have one here, so I can't point.
Speaker 9: I just did that.
Speaker 2: I just I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't And that wasn't a hire percent give.
Speaker 1: A way either, because just been pointing at your face, pointed to my face.
Speaker 2: All Right, here we go, thumbs up, thumbs up, running, here we go.
Speaker 10: Doggye door target sword doggye door target toy, doggy dog toy, doggy doggy door, doggy door boom.
Speaker 2: That was legit ten point fee six here. Yeah, he's not working out. He's over there sweating. He's sweating.
Speaker 1: Okay, damn me, going to multiple overtimes, so he kind of did that.
Speaker 2: He got you there, you guys in this double overtime.
Speaker 3: Close your cheeks killing me.
Speaker 2: Let's gonna kick you in your cheeks. I got none both sets.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go.
Speaker 1: Get a roundhouse at top, mule kick the bottom.
Speaker 2: All right, Chris sent this word in Alex.
Speaker 3: Come on, funny guy, There's no.
Speaker 2: Way Kyle's still there. Kyle. Don't you have to be somewhere. Don't you have to be somewhere? I mean, are you waiting? The bus is waiting for Kyle right now? All right, let's do this.
Speaker 7: Here we go, all right? Thumbs up, thumbs out? Doggie door talking toys? Doggie door? What doggie door talking sowhere? Chalky toy, doggy stalking toys?
Speaker 4: Doggye door stock in short, didn't get it?
Speaker 2: Did not Yo?
Speaker 1: What Joe Brow hitting Joe bro Kyle, get on the bus.
Speaker 2: Kyle. You're holding everyone up today.
Speaker 1: Go I love you, jolly believe me. Everybody is being held up tonight. Fight all right, Kyle, you've been released.
Speaker 2: Joe Brow? What was it? Doggy door?
Speaker 10: What now you gotta go walk out of Yeah?
Speaker 9: Joe Brood the winner tickets, Gaslight Anthem, Counting Crows July thirty, First dude, great job today.
Speaker 7: Wo