Speaker 1: Hello, everybody.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the Jam Session. And as usual, we're going coast to coast to overseas, coast.
Speaker 1: To coast to overseas, coast to coast to overseas. You got D-Stouse on the ones and twos. It's just a drill to him, man.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, hey.
Speaker 4: We got a cool show for you today. We're going to hit you with some music. We got some crazy stories. The weather has been in the news, so we can talk a little bit about the weather. I mean, it's all kinds of things that we can touch on. But one thing's for certain. I'm just going to tell you right now. We about to put it in the air. Shout out to DJ Styles. DJ Styles. I love that.
Speaker 1: When you put it together. DJ Styles.
Speaker 3: DJ Styles. I love it. I love it. So.
Speaker 1: Right now, we're still in weekend edition.
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 2: Because it's still the weekend. Sunday is not the end.
Speaker 4: Matter of fact, it's an extended weekend if you really want to, you know, play it by the ear. And if you're listening, then you heard it. It's an extended weekend for Labor Day. Now, an extended weekend means that you get an extra day to party, relax, or to do whatever you want to do.
Speaker 1: Not me.
Speaker 4: I'm slaving behind a hot mic. But, you know, I really don't mind because I was just checking out some of the alternatives of things that I could do right now. And I was like, you know what? I'm going to just kick back and When I was thinking about kicking back, I was like, well, if I'm going to kick back, maybe I should go through a few of these, you know, servers and see if any of the DJs are, you know, online. And the cool thing about it is, you know, I was able to, you know, find a couple of DJs and now we got a show set up. So it's just that quick, that simple. Already had the songs lined up. Released a couple of songs on Rap Fame today. So it's featured currently. A song called L.A., L.A. And also Rain, Rain. So two tracks, and I'm not sure what the rotation is. So I'm going to see if they get in.
Speaker 1: Nah, man. Listen. Hold on.
Speaker 6: Wait, wait, wait, wait.
Speaker 1: See, no. No cameraman.
Speaker 4: See, you don't need a cameraman to see that I'm in the chill mode.
Speaker 1: You can feel it in my voice. I'm in the chill mode.
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 4: I would see if I could get the tracks in. I mean, the rotation changes every show. You will never hear the same rotation on two shows.
Speaker 1: It's impossible. And I think that's because of the hard work.
Speaker 4: You know, showing up every day and working on new tracks, always cleaning up tracks, always working.
Speaker 1: I mean, production is not easy.
Speaker 4: I think the easiest part of making music is actually the making of the music, you know, recording yourself, but when you actually get into, like, the breaking down, the cleaning of the track, the actual production side, I try to tell people, man, it's not easy, you know, and you got people out there that'll say, oh, you wouldn't be doing that if it wasn't for me. That's true, then how come you're not doing it? You know, it's always somebody that's in the background trying to take credit for you.
Speaker 1: Like, I talk about the rap, but you don't know how to rap.
Speaker 4: And see, that's why it always happens behind my back, because they know I call their ass out if they say that shit to my face. Like, you wouldn't even, like, be here for me. Motherfucker, who are you? Really, I call your ass out. Like, you don't even do shit. He wasn't in the gym when I was working on this jump shot. Wasn't in the gym. Wasn't even in the city.
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 4: Motherfucker didn't even keep up. Only reason you know that I'm doing what I'm doing is because somebody said, Hey, you heard of Raymond's last track? He wouldn't even be doing this shit if it wasn't for me.
Speaker 7: Huh?
Speaker 3: For real, man.
Speaker 4: Try to get people to believe that shit. How's a non-rapper going to say that?
Speaker 1: Like I told you about the rap. You taught me how to produce, too?
Speaker 8: Huh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, man.
Speaker 1: You taught me how to DJ. You taught me.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm trying to think of when did this teaching start. But anyway, I digress because I don't have time for stupid shit. My motherfuckers standing still talking about they taught you how to go.
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: We gon' keep going, man.
Speaker 3: You listening to the jam session?
Speaker 6: Let it go. Speaker 9:
Speaker 9: . Speaker 3:
Speaker 3: .
Speaker 9: Fuck up, all that, but niggas think they all that Don't know what they call that, I wonder what they call that This is what it really mean to get paid, niggas will get paid, niggas will get sprayed Yeah, niggas will get paid, every good thing, good thing Cause, what, wait, what it was game, nigga, what would it be game? Yeah, what you can see, like I talk to the Christians This is the shit of the system, I've been the best of my existence Niggas will.
Speaker 3: Spit this shit It's terrific, what?
Speaker 1: Niggas don't kiss me, get the sniffy.
Speaker 9: Yeah, there's a nigga with me. Damn, let's go grab your mittens. Damn, the way I handle business. Damn, you see this girl in the dark.
Speaker 6: Niggas are talking that shit.
Speaker 3: What? Money's in my pocket, I'm in the front. What?
Speaker 9: Damn, I got a little heart. Damn, that's my bike. Niggas will talk that shit, move on website. This is the shit that I rode through. Niggas and bus shops on bikes.
Speaker 7: Then, niggas will get to the get page, get to the get page, niggas will just scream.
Speaker 9: Niggas will talk in their shit stage, niggas will.
Speaker 7: Talk in their shit stage, niggas will talk in their, what, niggas will talk in their, what, what, what, niggas will walk through, catch 18, like to the, what, what, what, niggas will hold on.
Speaker 9: Niggas will get rolled on, hold on, niggas will keep their steps right, muscles are so small, niggas will, niggas, niggas, niggas, niggas will get this shit, So click, then you go to lock it. You have to forget to click. You can walk faster until you walk in the sand. Click as I talk to my man.
Speaker 1: Well, click as I roll.
Speaker 3: Click as you just walk in.
Speaker 9: Click as I get this on the screen.
Speaker 1: Click as I get paid.
Speaker 3: Click as I get spread, get screened.
Speaker 1: Then click it the way that I get screened.
Speaker 3: Click it the way.
Speaker 1: I get paid.
Speaker 9: We see negative things straight away. Hey, niggas, listen to this shit, too. Coming out every day. Breakfast, breakfast, breakfast, breakfast, breakfast, breakfast. I'm at the top, niggas.
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 1: Top, top, top, top, top, top.
Speaker 3: I'm at the top, niggas.
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 6: Top, top, top, top, top.
Speaker 3: I'm at the top, niggas.
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 1: Top, top, top, top, top.
Speaker 9: I'm at the top, niggas. Niggas can't wait for the record.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 3: Reckless. Unforgiven. Son, that's how I'm living. O.D.
Speaker 6: God.
Speaker 3: O.D.
Speaker 11: God.
Speaker 3: That's us. Get love. Get. Get love. Get.
Speaker 7: Get.
Speaker 3: Getting up, getting up, getting up. Get, get low, get low, get low, get low We.
Speaker 11: Get low, we get you hittin' up, oh yeah It's hard to go, all eyes on me, so you can see, hey.
Speaker 3: I'm a P.O.D. I'm a good O.D.
Speaker 12: Off the chart Off the mark Off the mark Back About to start Here we go.
Speaker 3: The stars Watch me.
Speaker 12: Shine Yes, I'm real, really real. Ooh, don't make it smell.
Speaker 3: Back to back, back to back, back to back.
Speaker 13: Let it go, let it go.
Speaker 10: Oh, dude, it's back.
Speaker 3: Ooh, ooh, ooh. It's not a job, not a fact. We're taking shit back.
Speaker 1: Get it low.
Speaker 3: Get it low. Get it low. Get it low. Old time, that's T.O.P. It's gonna be, it's.
Speaker 2: The starring man. Gather back, I'm a galaxy. Take a look, look, all I can be.
Speaker 3: Get it done. Get it done. Get it done. Get it, Lord. Get it. Get it. Get it, girl.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's still the weekend.
Speaker 2: Since y'all gonna extend it on me. Then we gonna do it right.
Speaker 3: Champ Sess. Yeah.
Speaker 14: I see your eyes, what you want from me.
Speaker 3: Then again, little buddy, what you want from me. Then again, little baby, what you want from me.
Speaker 10: I see your eyes, what you want from me.
Speaker 3: Then again, little baby, what you want from me.
Speaker 10: I might kick it every day, every once in a while.
Speaker 3: I might fall every day, every once in a while. I might jump down. I might trail around. I might kick back. I might shout around. Damn, you know I kick back. You know why? You know I kick back. You some hot ass bitch that. You know I'm hot about that shit back. What you think? What you think you doing? I don't know what you think you doing. What you think you doing? God damn, baby. Then you have to keep it to the ground, baby. Then you have to hide it to the ground, baby. Then you have to find the color right out, baby.
Speaker 5: Is it you?
Speaker 3: Is it you? Is it? Is that what you want to say? Is that what you want to say? Can it be a night or what you want for me? Can it be a day or what you want for me? Can I let you.
Speaker 10: Talk or what you want for me? Can you hide or hide or what you want for me? Can I hold things or what you want for me?
Speaker 3: It's still coming out of there.
Speaker 10: What you know from it? Man, that's what you know through it.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm afraid to do that. I'm trying to take you to the food.
Speaker 10: I'm trying to take you to the beach.
Speaker 3: Man, baby, listen to your speech. Man, I need to take you. Man, baby, listen to your speech. Man, I'm done. Yeah, I'm done. You took my time. I don't take that like a model. I don't take that cause I'm a model. I don't give a fuck cause it's real good.
Speaker 10: I take that like still time.
Speaker 3: Tell me, tell me what you need. Tell me baby what you need. Now let me tell you what I see. I ain't ask that you have to leave. Tell me what you want to leave.
Speaker 10: Tell me what you want to leave.
Speaker 3: Feel the same way. Feel the same way. Oh, oh.
Speaker 15: Hey, tell me what you're doing. Tell me where you're going. Tell me what you're doing. Tell me where you're going. Tell me what you're doing.
Speaker 3: Oh, oh. Watch me walk through the middle. Watch me walk through the middle. Welcome to the city of Andre.
Speaker 10: .
Speaker 3: . Speaker 8:
Speaker 8: . Speaker 3:
Speaker 3: . Speaker 10:
Speaker 10: .
Speaker 16: Welcome to Belize, uh, tie up your lace, uh, pull me, fix your face, this is the place where we like to chase, uh, home of the champions, uh, Lampien, uh, they do this lonely, uh, the place I'm holding home of cool, the place where we go where they know me, this is me, I don't know him, The place where the lights glow, we know, city, home of the people, home where the ladies look pretty, look up, you see the stars shine, the.
Speaker 3: Honey must.
Speaker 5: For my city.
Speaker 3: Oh God, oh you see me Moved up to.
Speaker 16: Top, pulled up to top This is the place I'ma shoot down Big time, big stage, big.
Speaker 3: Money on stage.
Speaker 16: I gave it up to L.A., L.A. We the champions, home of the champions. See me kick back and let you see, kick back your baby feet.
Speaker 3: Peace. Peace.
Speaker 10: Peace.
Speaker 4: Now, I'm tripping because it's almost like Scarlet Witch didn't know that Ultron was evil.
Speaker 1: So, right now, we are in the middle of Marvel Talk.
Speaker 4: Now, Marvel Talk steps right in and explains Scarlet Witch didn't know that Ultron was evil.
Speaker 1: But, I have so many questions about this. I mean, check this out.
Speaker 3: How could you?
Speaker 1: How could I what?
Speaker 3: You said we would destroy the Avengers, make a better world. It will be better. When everyone is dead. That is not.
Speaker 6: The human race will have every opportunity.
Speaker 3: See? I told you. Unless they don't. Ask Noah. You're a madman.
Speaker 10: There are more than a dozen extinction level events before even the dinosaurs got theirs. When the earth starts to settle, God throws a stone at it.
Speaker 3: And believe me, he's winding up.
Speaker 1: Wanda's so confused.
Speaker 3: There's no room for me.
Speaker 1: I don't understand.
Speaker 4: See, it all went wrong right there. See, in the movie, see, she was helping Ochan. But then she realized that he was going to kill everybody. He's going to kill everybody. And she even asked him. Now, make no mistake. Scarlett is a.
Speaker 3: Witch.
Speaker 1: She's a witch.
Speaker 4: So, she was trying to find out what was on Old Chon's mind. She found out, hey, this motherfucker want to kill everybody. Quicksilver was looking.
Speaker 3: Man. Man.
Speaker 4: Quicksilver was looking and he was about to, man, he ended up getting killed. He ended up getting killed by Ultron. Ultron was a robot, kind of like that robot that I was talking about, that new jujitsu, kung fu, karate and shit. Now, Ultron didn't have a switch on the back of his neck like to turn him off.
Speaker 1: Turn him off. defeat his ass. You have to defeat his ass.
Speaker 4: That's why I didn't understand why Scarlet Witch was like, the plan was to fuck up the Avengers. We supposed to be fucking up the Avengers ass energy. I mean, that was a fucked up plan too. What you think would have happened if y'all was able to fuck up the Avengers?
Speaker 3: Wanda.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I'm one of those people that will yell at the movie. That's why I can't go to the theater because I would be like, I told your ass. I told you.
Speaker 1: People would be like, hey, hey, hey, calm down, calm down.
Speaker 3: No, man.
Speaker 1: I knew this was going to happen. Ultron is evil.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man.
Speaker 4: I've probably been messing the movie up for people, man. Been yelling at people. You know, people in there seeing like Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, you know, Ultron, it's a good team.
Speaker 2: It's a good team until Scarlet Witch finally comes out of.
Speaker 1: Her own ass.
Speaker 4: And realize that, you know, she was messing with an evil robot. Now, she went from Ultron and she didn't mess with nobody else until Vision came. So think about her choices, man. I mean, all those guys running around. Hawkeye. I don't know if Hawkeye was married or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: But you still had Captain America. Tony Stark. Tony, you know, was a player. I don't know. You got Rhodey. Yeah, that nigga was a Skrull. See, everything about the MCU is fucked.
Speaker 3: Up, man.
Speaker 1: Now that you know, like, what you know. Like, how is Rhodey a Skrull, man?
Speaker 4: I didn't even watch the show, but I kind of knew. He looked completely different than the first roadie. Anyway, man, I ain't could get into that. If you just watch the MCU all the way through, try to get to Doomsday, you'll realize exactly how confusing that shit was. You'll find out exactly how confusing that shit was, man, and you won't be able to make no sense of it. I mean, is trying to kill the Avengers. So that means he can't be a good guy, Wanda. What you mean he's a monster? Well, it's like she completely disregards herself. Like, if he's a monster, what are you and your brother? Well, what are y'all, man? Y'all literally helping this motherfucker. And now you find out that he want to cause it. He talk about extinctions like It just happens all the time.
Speaker 1: It means nothing.
Speaker 4: And then she finally realized that, oh, it must be something we could do quickly.
Speaker 1: It was like, let's run. It's what he does best. Listen to the jam session.
Speaker 10: Listen to the jam session. Oh, baby.
Speaker 3: Oh, baby.
Speaker 6: Oh, baby.
Speaker 12: Niggas gon' rock it, uh, uh, it's gon' talk in that cap ring, uh, first thing they start saying is they want.
Speaker 3: A beat, they want a beat, they want a beat, then, uh, uh, they ain't a street, they ain't a street.
Speaker 17: First thing when streets happen, niggas start talking, niggas start ranting.
Speaker 12: Then, and then they start ducking, then, niggas gon' tap it, then, this is not happening, this is not beat, this is not streets, this is, ooh, commercial appeal, Speaker 12: . Speaker 3:
Speaker 3: .
Speaker 5: . Speaker 12:
Speaker 12: . Speaker 10:
Speaker 10: .
Speaker 3: We can jump back, jump forward, this is my street We're.
Speaker 18: More kids than sophomores, so I talk on orders, no more applause Niggas talk.
Speaker 12: Shit, jump all the toys, what? This is the business, damn, this is the shit that I'm looking at Damn, niggas are.
Speaker 3: Sick of being lifted.
Speaker 10: Ooh, ain't missin', I don't give a fuck, I'm trippin', I'm so sick of it If I have to distance, but I won't distance This is how I come back when.
Speaker 3: I hit it, I won't miss it Ooh, ooh, my existence, you say.
Speaker 9: She makes me stop I don't really give a fuck if you talk to me, then you talk to cops.
Speaker 3: Ooh, ooh, ooh, stay off the block, you You, you, you.
Speaker 11: You, you're my streets You.
Speaker 19: You, you, you, you, you, you're my streets.
Speaker 3: O.D.
Speaker 10: Stop.
Speaker 5: These are G.I.D.
Speaker 3: This bitch shit so cold. Motherfuckers are so strong. Catch them like butt.
Speaker 5: Even if they mess it up.
Speaker 3: I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 10: I don't give a fuck. When you start to fuck, I ain't do nothing. You motherfuckers drop your shit down.
Speaker 3: It's like, uh-huh.
Speaker 5: You look around.
Speaker 3: Take a nap.
Speaker 10: I got them motherfuckers in danger, talking shit to fire me, I don't really give a fuck, I'm a man, I make them like this, cause I don't really give a fuck about existence, I get it, I'm a narcissist, this shit that I spit is so stupid. I really didn't follow my instincts.
Speaker 3: I'll get in. I'm a loser. The street to the street is so....
Speaker 10: I don't give a shit.
Speaker 18: I don't give a shit, I don't give a shit, I don't give a shit.
Speaker 11: This is.
Speaker 12: We're like, it's not the record Motherfuckers, homies, start attackin' Motherfuckers, predictin' Prove that the, prove that the record Who's the record? Prove that the record Damn, I'm the record like man I come back, blowin' this.
Speaker 3: Room Like I'm, your man, huh? You didn't call off.
Speaker 10: Yeah Motherfuckers talk shit, but they ain't gonna stop.
Speaker 3: No fucking way.
Speaker 10: Yo, uh, daddy, I can walk, and he can walk. Dad, they just got something. They ain't gonna stop talking about this shit. They ain't gonna stop talking about this shit.
Speaker 20: But, you know, we'll do this shit. I don't want to talk about anything. I don't want to talk about anything.
Speaker 3: Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh. Round two streets, nigga, fuck with me.
Speaker 10: Nigga wants to be crazy, I'm the one that you see. I'm O.D., nigga.
Speaker 3: One, two, three. Nigga, I'm getting busy. If I can't, I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 10: Chants and stabs, nigga, blast your time. But, I mean, what's the matter?
Speaker 3: .
Speaker 10: .
Speaker 3: I've got this. I've got this. I've got this.
Speaker 5: I've got this.
Speaker 10: I've got this. I don't know what's wrong with you, but.
Speaker 3: I don't know who you are. Who take care? Who sit back? Tell me. Just like that. Speak. What do I? Nigga, this is me.
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 3: Nigga, what's up with me? If you give me a stick, I don't give a fuck. They never trust me.
Speaker 10: I'm out.
Speaker 3: To the top. Baby, I cannot stop. I'm moving like I'm moving rocks. Speaker 10:
Speaker 10: . Speaker 3:
Speaker 3: . Speaker 12:
Speaker 12: .
Speaker 3: . Speaker 2:
Speaker 2: . Speaker 3:
Speaker 3: .
Speaker 13: I don't care Do you get what you see? I don't care.
Speaker 20: What you think I don't care what you think I don't care what you think I don't care what you think about.
Speaker 6: Me Make us think, think slow. Make us think, think right.
Speaker 3: Stop, man. Stop.
Speaker 16: Son of a gun, look what I'm trying to do.
Speaker 3: Make us think, think slow.
Speaker 12: Niggas call the cops till they see me block Niggas call me when they see me on the block.
Speaker 3: You see me? Now I need to stop. This is not how. This is not how. This is not how. At the top. Jumping. Jumping. Jumping. Jumping. Jumping. Jumping. Jumping. Jumping. Jumping. Here we go. Love the facts. We talk, talk, talk. Like a Taliban. Got it all around. Make it sit. Why you wanna spit? Why you wanna come up against this?
Speaker 5: Make it sit.
Speaker 12: My present to you, you got pride, nigga, nigga, why you wanna sue?
Speaker 3: No worse than me, nigga, don't you feel?
Speaker 12: Nigga, I'm fresh to be, work to be, nigga, that, that's gross to me But, if you want this, nigga, come to me, and, and, if you need some help from me, hope to be, look to see, nigga, hope to see, hope, hope to see the slob, hope to see, you, hope to see the dance, you got a present, motherfucker, I'm a guy, feel me, you feel my presence, work to.
Speaker 3: Work to, My profession is, I'm.
Speaker 12: The freshest and the best, but still, they hope to get close to you. But still passin' They game fighters, they still fight us They still cut me close, I'm fine Watchin' baby, they hope they lay Here we go, here we go, bitch, it's.
Speaker 3: My turn Walkin' back, it's kickin' like an avalanche Gettin.
Speaker 12: By the top, call me what the heck Which you won't relax But I have to pack, so I'm coming back.
Speaker 3: Put me in a bag, then I felt on the side. This is it, it's like poison, but I'm alive. But why do you cry? I spit the shit when I'm driving by. Jump out there like a lion.
Speaker 12: But now I'm back, I'm back. I'm coming back, like an asthma attack.
Speaker 3: Hold me, pat your back. Say, are you okay? Can't let you react, it's unbearable.
Speaker 12: When they see me on the block They call the cops When they see me on the block They call the cops It's too old, it's too cold, watch, like a bomb, explode, your eyes.
Speaker 3: Look.
Speaker 12: And now, can you guess what I spit?
Speaker 3: Motherfuckers talking shit, but.
Speaker 21: Not coming close to this They hope I spit, fuck a boat bucket Hope a camera in there see the fucking joke I shit Hope I spit like ice dropping on my wrist Fuckin' don't get kicked, niggas fuckin' know.
Speaker 12: This shit Nigga, I'm a known shit, I'm a grown up shit Coming in, I'm doing this Like this, I know this shit They.
Speaker 3: Know this shit, like this Thank you for watching. Thank you.
Speaker 12: The best is the day that I came back, dressed, I seen them, they got to be, the meaning, the feeling, that is such.
Speaker 3: Good meaning, so, with the triple dream, niggas just will sing, niggas looking at me.
Speaker 10: Three times, that triple scene, with the big dream, niggas got, niggas I'm back up in this bitch, but I.
Speaker 12: Hope to see the conveys of today's accuracy of.
Speaker 3: The laser, and bitches can't play it back.
Speaker 21: This is the game, you better vote for me, just like the killer team.
Speaker 3: Damn, these shit is mean, this shit is seen, but.
Speaker 10: They're coming back, motherfuckers.
Speaker 3: Hope to be, hope to be, locked, locked. not, if you come across to me.
Speaker 12: Mm-hmm, bust in They call the cops, they call the cops, throw the cuffs when they see I'm hot They call the cops, then.
Speaker 3: They see the glass, how the cops get a gap They call the cops. They have to get me off the fucking block. Johnny Cop. Get me in a box. Bitches need it.
Speaker 12: Bitches need it.
Speaker 3: Reckless. Unforgivable.
Speaker 10: How do you feel to be sitting on the sideline watching me grow?
Speaker 3: It's my ego. Yeah.
Speaker 12: Roughest underground, tough city.
Speaker 3: We want it. Yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Oh, you got lessons to learn, yeah.
Speaker 3: This is what you lack.
Speaker 9: That's why we stay strong.
Speaker 3: This is bank. We deliver that.
Speaker 14: My saddlebags bleeped every single day, kickin' hard like candle wax, the feathers black, watch me step, my keys like a piano man, flyin' high through the sky, I ain't scared, like no dad, even people.
Speaker 5: From foreign lands know that.
Speaker 3: I'm the man, I give the numbers man, like.
Speaker 14: I ain't very scared, the woman said she's man.
Speaker 3: What's to be there? You walk on my stairs.
Speaker 5: What's not there?
Speaker 3: You got to be there. You got to seize it. If I die, I die a warrior's death.
Speaker 5: I die a thousand deaths.
Speaker 3: My lady, don't you get left. If I die, I die a warrior's death. The time I die is all of this.
Speaker 14: Ask yourself, my lady, don't you get left.
Speaker 3: Like a legendary, I bring shock to your system. You should listen to your mother when she said, please don't listen.
Speaker 16: I don't feel like a stripper, I'm brittle and so, you try to play victim, I'm.
Speaker 12: A tickle, because my true self's sicker, so I hit em, hit em, you should see.
Speaker 10: How I did em, I don't know what else you can do.
Speaker 3: I spread em, did it right, brittle, homie got his name, he said, why you hide the stage, my videos, until I kill em, that's.
Speaker 10: How Okay, so I gotta do the weather.
Speaker 1: Because that's like my job now no.
Speaker 4: I feel uh I know that the weather is not like something that is covered a lot of dark skies news and information even if it's increment it's like so.
Speaker 1: Many other things just going on over there.
Speaker 4: Especially since you got news channels you got weather channels you got apps and you got like that little like weather thing on your phone kind of tell.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 4: So, it's not a big story, because it's hard to be like, breaking news, it's raining.
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 10: You know?
Speaker 4: Because rain is something that happens all the time. I mean, it's not like it's something that's new to you. Yeah, it's not new, man, to the world. We've kind of seen it before.
Speaker 3: Hallelujah!
Speaker 4: So I got to cover it because I can't cover it on Dark Skies News and Information because when I show the story to myself, I'm like, what's this?
Speaker 1: For real, man.
Speaker 4: Because I'm the person that, like, you know, picked the stories that's being covered and stuff.
Speaker 1: You know, there's big Rico cases and shit going on. It's like, man. For real.
Speaker 4: So I'm, like, following that closely, getting ready, like, to release the next story. Then, like, the weather. What the fuck is this shit? So it don't even make it up the ladder. But good thing about it is that when it don't make it up the ladder, you know, I can grab it and, like, ooh, what's.
Speaker 3: This?
Speaker 1: So it's still me.
Speaker 4: But, you know, my attitude is completely different on this show because I'm like, wow, man, I can't believe it's breaking news.
Speaker 1: It's raining. It's raining.
Speaker 4: It's raining today. And it was like that this morning when I woke up. So I didn't need to check the weather report because it was raining when I got up. But I don't know if other people checked the weather report. I mean, if they listened to one of my shows, they'd be like, wait a minute, Raymond said it was raining.
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen to the show.
Speaker 4: And, you know, they look outside and they look up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was right.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Then, you know, I end up being, you know, the number one weather podcaster, even though this is just a segment. You know, you got the best weather segment in podcasting. So I'll give you a report. And the report basically is that, yeah, it's raining.
Speaker 1: It's raining.
Speaker 4: But the good thing about it is it can't rain. Oh, wait a minute. It might rain for a little while. I'm not sure when it's going to stop. At least I'm not like the weatherman on your weather station. I can tell you exactly when it's going to stop. It's going to stop like when the clouds blow away.
Speaker 3: What the fuck?
Speaker 4: That's what they should say. But they ain't going to never say that. They're going to give you an approximate time. Like, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. Shit clear by around Friday. I'm like, Dave, this could be rated all week.
Speaker 1: And I'll be like, man. For real, because what can you say, man? Shit. We on Earth.
Speaker 4: I can see if it was like on another planet that don't rain and shit and it start raining.
Speaker 1: For real, man. It's hard to.
Speaker 4: Quantify the confusion of the earth right now. It's like people are walking around like, it's the.
Speaker 6: End of the world.
Speaker 1: What's wrong, man?
Speaker 3: Look, look. It's raining.
Speaker 4: And you have to try to gather yourself and not get caught up in the hysteria. Because if it's the end of the world, fuck it, man. Because it's the world, man. I know that's a fucked up way to look at it, but if shit need to end for new shit to begin, then let that bullshit end and we can.
Speaker 1: Begin all over.
Speaker 6: Again.
Speaker 1: Hell, man. Motherfuckers are crying. We're not gonna be, like, taxed anymore. For real, man. We ain't gonna have to, like, work 40 hours plus overtime just to get evicted.
Speaker 3: For real, man.
Speaker 4: Think about it. You're kind about it. We ain't gonna, like, have to pay high gas prices.
Speaker 1: Calm your ass down, man. Our energy won't be harvested anymore. Calm your ass down, man. For real.
Speaker 4: It's the end of the world, man. It's the end of the world. It's like the evil people have fallen. Like, man, you might want to go over there with this.
Speaker 1: For real, man. I tell the motherfucking quick, man. Look, the ship is sinking. Hurry up and get on it.
Speaker 3: For real, man.
Speaker 4: I mean, for real, you just gotta let them cook sometimes. You gotta let them cook sometimes, man. So that's my weather report. My weather report is, like, if it's the end of days, it's not because of raining.
Speaker 1: He listening to the jam session.
Speaker 3: I said goodbye, I have to go I.
Speaker 16: Said goodbye, I have to go.
Speaker 3: You take one look, but you're.
Speaker 2: Not alone One look, yo, he has to glow The last dragon with the.
Speaker 3: Flow One look Here we go. Here we go. See you when I get there. Representing like I don't care, but I care just a little more. Representing, but still. Here we go, there we go, gotta say bye-bye.
Speaker 8: Here we go, there we go, gotta say bye-bye.
Speaker 5: Here we go, here we go.
Speaker 14: Gotta say bye-bye.
Speaker 3: Here we go, here we.
Speaker 5: Go, gotta say bye-bye.
Speaker 3: Where the homies at?
Speaker 12: Do I be dead? Leave me dead? But still, miskeeping that. But still, the treatment's just recent. Then you must feel it.
Speaker 16: In fact, I'm representing actual fact.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 12: You see me in all black, but still, I remember that.
Speaker 3: When they, when they get.
Speaker 12: A comeback, when they get a comeback, when they get a text back.
Speaker 3: When they get a tag, I'm okay, I'm mad.
Speaker 12: To the top, T-O-P, S-O-H-O-T-K, and yes, it's me, it's.
Speaker 3: O-G, G-O-G, and tell the G-M-G.
Speaker 22: I gotta go, no, no, say bye-bye.
Speaker 3: Gotta go, say bye-bye.
Speaker 16: Here we go, gotta go, gotta say bye-bye.
Speaker 3: Bye-bye.
Speaker 22: And I'll stay by your side. Even if I get to put my feet up.
Speaker 3: I'm not dead. Literally.
Speaker 5: I'm not impressed.
Speaker 3: But still. You know. Kick it back on the throne. Bring it on. I can tell for a check, bro. Let's do it. I know how they do it. When they see me on the TV screen. Oh, God, you see me. Just like a baby.
Speaker 16: With a home crew But if it really is, if it gotta be But still, my humanity is all over the earth I'm made up of the whole universe.
Speaker 10: Okay, gotta say bye-bye.
Speaker 22: I gotta go. Oh no, here we go. Gotta go. Gotta say bye-bye.
Speaker 3: Bye-bye. Gotta go. Gotta go. Here we go. Gotta go.
Speaker 22: Say bye-bye.
Speaker 3: Bitch.
Speaker 5: So what?
Speaker 3: Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. They say he changed He changed.
Speaker 16: They say he changed He changed They.
Speaker 3: Say he changed.
Speaker 22: It's more.
Speaker 3: Than a flame, I tell you. Here we go. I will overcome.
Speaker 5: Put your.
Speaker 3: Face down.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 3: Here we go. No.
Speaker 9: Back.
Speaker 3: Don't stop. Oh. Prepare for the test. Don't stop. Don't relax. Yeah. It's the best. Even if I get around it. I saw a train, busy for the plane, hard for the plane.
Speaker 2: Brains, my heart doesn't want me to explain.
Speaker 3: But still, how am I to blame?
Speaker 2: But it seems that a bad dream, in case you miss, comes up.
Speaker 23: Still, it seems, okay, please don't block this.
Speaker 5: But I could never fix it.
Speaker 3: Thank you for watching.
Speaker 23: It's a little change, little change, little change, little change.
Speaker 3: Like how it's supposed to play the same. Like, it's a different way. Cause it's hot. Man, this shit is hot. Man, it looks like it's coming up the wall. Yeah, it's hot. Oh, man. It's the death of the basic. Take it back. Put it in the basic.
Speaker 5: Oh, shit.
Speaker 23: Oh, shit. lower than the basement. This man, shit, uh, it's only four more minutes, but still, I'ma feel like a cunt, feel kinda, uh, I'ma feel like a cunt, feel kinda, I'ma feel like a cunt, feel kinda, I'ma feel like a cunt, feel kinda, It's the.
Speaker 10: End of the chain It's the.
Speaker 3: End of.
Speaker 2: The chain It's the end of the chain It's the end of the chain Play the music, let go. Walk away, let go. We don't want these problems, so.
Speaker 3: We let go.
Speaker 2: Uh, just like yo, like yo. Uh, cause it's hot, only rain till it's hot. Boy, look, it's about to talk. Tell the drummer, tell the boys to talk. My skills, tell you what I'm not. About to take a shit.
Speaker 3: Uh, I'm back. Tired, made a flip. Don't make a flip.
Speaker 2: Uh, like a chopper helicopter, let them know how quick I got you.
Speaker 3: Uh, and you know how fast I got you. Uh, you've actually got your pop tree.
Speaker 2: Let them know, uh, till your pop tree back is dead, let them know.
Speaker 3: Oh, here's a scratch my friend, I see the eyes. This is what it means.
Speaker 2: Take this kid, you may call the cops. You ain't ready, be the lego. You ain't ready, choose the lego. This walk away, this echo.
Speaker 3: You don't want these problems, lego.
Speaker 2: Go Just chillin', let go Can't no.
Speaker 16: More, let go This shit.
Speaker 2: Is really real, let go Let go, let go I gotta.
Speaker 3: Tell you I click on my photo.
Speaker 10: Like babies, I show them.
Speaker 3: Let them know, hey, from the shoulder.
Speaker 12: To the next, let them know.
Speaker 3: From the get, let them hit. Ooh, kick it back. But, I be strapped. But I'm prepared, cause I'm looking down, I'm shining, I love.
Speaker 20: The one that will come around, the Holy Spirit, and it wasn't 8th town, but.
Speaker 3: The same ones that handle 8th.
Speaker 12: Town, but they said, you can't come back, but they're like, come back, I'm coming back, and you don't know no problems like that, Uh, it's.
Speaker 22: Hard to catch a flight. Give me air, give me air. Uh, up in the air. Uh, I caught the stand.
Speaker 12: Take one look, watch the other way to copy stand.
Speaker 3: Uh, be prepared. Uh, uh, I see the lift to stand. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Why don't we be comin' back?
Speaker 2: Chumpin' up with the gang You don't want no power boy gang I told ya I was mindin' ya And low ya I love ya Thanks to the water, I can keep I'm not feelin.
Speaker 10: Gay, don't try to speak When we see each other, you.
Speaker 3: Got straight away.
Speaker 10: Let it go, let it go, let.
Speaker 3: It go.
Speaker 10: Better run, get down purple run, Better run, get down purple run, Better run, get down purple run, Better run, get down purple run, Go purple run, you gotta run.
Speaker 3: When the ground keeps wet, leave the yellow sun on, Open.
Speaker 20: The smash, let the speed run on, Walkin' big on.
Speaker 16: The high, rockin' hard to come, Slippin' for a hundred thousand.
Speaker 3: Dollars, Can't stop the time, got ice in my veins.
Speaker 10: Let it be enough, feel like I'm on a crane. Fly like the sky, sitting on a crane. Keep the park, listen like a bird. Come out of that, back to the time to do it. I'm far ahead of academia.
Speaker 5: Take it out loud.
Speaker 3: Do my little thing.
Speaker 17: I'm fingerprinted. I'm out of here. You don't know me.
Speaker 3: I don't know what you want to do. Don't come to my house.
Speaker 5: God, I'm not such a fan.
Speaker 3: I'm not such a fan. I'm not such a fan. I'm not such a fan.
Speaker 10: You don't know how to get your head, with us at the end, I'm coming to get it. Thank you for watching! We'll be right back. Don't be the best, that's what you test Who's the next, back from the west? Who's the best, who's to blame?
Speaker 3: Who's to blame, what you claim?
Speaker 16: Don't be the best, just keep your mind So let it rain, don't.
Speaker 3: Turn to rain.
Speaker 1: I want to thank y'all for.
Speaker 2: Joining me for another Jam Session Weekend Edition.
Speaker 1: No Labor Day for me, huh? It's all good.
Speaker 2: Shout out to the DJs around the world, my listeners around the world.
Speaker 1: I'm your host, Raymond Cole.
Speaker 4: And of course, the Jam Session Weekend Edition is a 369 Reckless Radio Podcast.
Speaker 1: Peace around the world, and I'm out.