Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Mo Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: This Later with Kelly we Live on YouTube, iHeartRadio app and also Instagram. Do you know what is the most popular superhero by state?
Speaker 3: Well, we're getting ready to tell you.
Speaker 2: According to Google trends, and this has to do with what people are searching for, what people are talking about in an Internet sense, here are the most popular superheroes by state. Let me see, Stephan, do you have a guest as far as what it might be for California? If you just you know, I can't even make a guess. That's okay, Yeah, it's spider Man. Oh yeah, Nevada, it's spider Man.
Speaker 3: Arizona spider Man. Oregon is Deadpool.
Speaker 2: State of Washington, Mark is thor really yeah, okay, State.
Speaker 3: Of Texas spider Man.
Speaker 2: And you think, well, Spider Man must be the most popular across the country, or at least.
Speaker 3: The most searched for. It's not.
Speaker 2: Would you believe it if I said Catwoman? Absolutely not. I you know what, I didn't believe it, but then I thought about it. When you think of costumes for Halloween, when you think of the sexy costumes and cosplay. Catwoman is usually very popular in that regard. It's yeah, I think, well, it's two things. One, yeah, like it's the go to because it's like a sexy costume, and also it's pretty easy. It is, it is, relatively speaking, and this is not about whether you like the movie or you read the comic, or you appreciate the property.
Speaker 3: It's only what people are searching for.
Speaker 2: A total of eight states, Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, Florida, Maryland, Massachusetts, and Wisconsin listed Catwoman as their top search query. Colorado, Idaho, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, South Dakota, State of Washington, and Wyoming all are partial to thor And I could read between the lines in that one. Yeah, something's going on here. Yeah, yeah, I could definitely see that. Pick a state, I'll tell you.
Speaker 4: I'm thinking that in New York they call spider Man, spider Man, spider Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, New York, they've chosen Captain America. Okay, Florida, Florida is Catwoman. Yeah, Georgia, get this Batwoman. I don't get that at all. Really, yeah, I don't see that. I don't I can't even hazard a guess as to why you said that's Georgia. Yes, not Marjorie Taylor Green Lantern.
Speaker 3: Nope.
Speaker 2: I see what you did there, and you're not gonna get any credit for it because Stephan doesn't listen to the show.
Speaker 3: He doesn't even care. No, not at all, not at all. I don't get it.
Speaker 2: It's okay, Marjorie Taylor, Green congress person, Green Lantern, superhero.
Speaker 4: Your way into diminishing returns here. I know if you had it doesn't matter.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I didn't.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't have known that. I know Green Lantern. You don't know, Marjorie Taylor Green.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: Oh, just about it tonight. We better just keep moving. Yeah, We're just gonna keep on moving.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: But it's interesting because we say Georgia and Batwoman. Batwoman came in last overall, but yet claim the state of Georgia or Georgia claimed Batwoman and.
Speaker 3: DC characters are more popular or more certain.
Speaker 2: Said Marvel that it's not surprising, not surprising, and DC karmic characters have featured eighty two times overall across the fifty states top three lists, Marvel only sixty eight times in the top three.
Speaker 3: What do you make of that?
Speaker 2: Well, DC has more of a history, is more of a a. They're more like legacy characters that they've been around longer, they've had more exposure.
Speaker 4: I don't know, it's like sixty years versus eighty years. It's kind of six and one half. It doesn't the other, but longer is longer.
Speaker 2: Now Marvel can say it's had the better run thanks to movies of the past twenty years. But people know Batman's Superman, Wonder Woman hands down. I can't think of three characters Marvel which occupy the same level of space.
Speaker 4: You could be right, even though I would rather die than admit it. I think there's something going on with the searchers here. People are just looking up like costplay stuff.
Speaker 2: I'm probably probably, but I'm saying, if you were to name three, I will say titular Marvel characters. What would you say, Well, Spider Man obviously right, Captain America. I don't know if that. If that, I mean it's not like top of mind. But I'm trying to think their top three. Got the Hulk. Hulk's pretty big, well, yes, give yourself a rim shot, yeah, pretty kind of punish. Well, I mean all the original Avengers, you got ant Man, Well, you know, no Man I would say iron Man. Iron iron Man is lowest on the list. Glad you said that. Is that even possible?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I think when when they did the Iron Man film as the first major release from Marvel Studios, everyone in the interestry that I was gonna flop because like, why would you do a film about this guy iron Man? No one even buys the comic books for Iron Man about Guardians of the Galaxy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well know, no one was reading Guarded to the guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so this is They may be well known to us, they may be well known to nerds, but as far as the general public, everybody knows Batman, everybody knows Superman, everybody knows Wonder Woman. Whether you read a comic or seen the movie or not, you know those characters.
Speaker 3: But but but.
Speaker 6: In the world, and and I'll let me look this up, professor, But in the world right now, the number one superhero is spider Man, followed by Batman. Just as far as recognition in the world, I believe Spider Man is number one.
Speaker 2: And I think that would probably be due to movies that possibly. Yeah, and the video games and the video games yes, yes, ude, I mean it was the game that came with the PS five when it got released. Ah, you would know that. Yeah, yeah, so very true. That makes sense. Yeah, because as far as merchandising, I can't think of anything Batman which really has been impactful outside of the movies.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 4: I mean, at the time of the Batman series with Adam West, there was as much Batman toy stuff out in the world as men from Uncle toys.
Speaker 2: It was everywhere. You couldn't escape it. Yeah, but we're talking nineteen sixties. Yeah, but in the sixty years since. I mean, I would love to bring Michael Uselin on to ask him about that.
Speaker 3: I'd like to see his collection. He's probably got a lot of cool stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, say, the only thing I can think of in recent times was the Batman Forever glasses for McDonald's.
Speaker 3: Do you remember, though, Yes, I have those, see yeah, but see that's the thing that you can name it.
Speaker 2: That's like the only thing you can name That's what I'm saying, like, yeah, there's no I mean legos, but they do Lego for everyone.
Speaker 3: It's not yeah yeah, looking this up, it says.
Speaker 6: While it is debatable depending on who you like, spider Man consistently outperforms every other superhero in the world by way of merchandise and cell surrounding that followed by Batman. However, Superman, iron Man, Captain America have remained in the higher rankings of superhero lore around the world. I'm surprised with Captain America.
Speaker 4: The MCU really rehabbed some marginal characters. Oh yeah, no doubt with their casting and just the overall quality of the films. Iron Man was definitely a second tier character before the Downy movie.
Speaker 3: Of course.
Speaker 2: I mean not only a second tier character. I don't know if it was a third tier character. It was just really low. It was down as far as people's recognition of the comic book fan collectors, especially if you collect Marvel.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know who iron Man is. But iron Man is not a title that you are running to the stores to get.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm actually shocked that they didn't start with Captain America. That would have made more in my head, that would have made more sense. But see, the thing is, you were looking at it from a more developed MCU.
Speaker 3: Iron Man.
Speaker 2: If that movie fails, nothing gets made after that.
Speaker 3: Nothing.
Speaker 2: And I think iron Man beat the Hulk by what two or three months something like that that they came out very close to each other, but there wouldn't have been any MCU and world or universe building. If Iron Man and Robert Downey Jr. Did not overperform in the way that it did, there would have been no There would have been no question or even conversation about what they're going to spend millions on.
Speaker 3: What was the third one? Was maybe the first Thor movie?
Speaker 6: Yeah it went it went Hulk, iron Man, Captain America, first Avenger Thor and then it went into Avengers.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So it was always predicated on the last movie success, and they kept building and building and building, and then now we have the mc US.
Speaker 3: We know it when we come back.
Speaker 2: Die in time is here someone did something real stupid and earned their death. We'll tell you about it. Here's a hint. It has to do with your pets. Yes, also here. Oh yeah, I can smell it because Twallat came in the studio.
Speaker 3: Eatie.
Speaker 6: I wanted to make sure you knew it was here. So you wrap the segment up and get to some pizza. Let's take a break.
Speaker 2: We're live on YouTube, live on Instagram and the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: You're listening to later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 3: You're dead to me.
Speaker 5: You're more dead to me than your dead mother. Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls Dying times.
Speaker 2: Here It's Later with Mooth Kelly live on YouTube, Instagram and the iHeartRadio app. I think most of us have had pets. Uh, Mark, you've had some pet cats? Absolutely? Now what what breed were they? Uh?
Speaker 3: They were the black kind and the gray kind. That's racist.
Speaker 4: I treated the black one better than the great just so you know, extra treats for the black one.
Speaker 2: I know that Twala had some cats where his kids have some cats. I got two dogs, Stefan, What about you? I've had two dogs. Okay, Yeah those are pets. Yep, those are actual pets. Some animals are not pets. They cannot be domesticated, especially if they grew up in the wild. A man in a rock just days ago bought a pet lion to keep in his garden. Does anyone want to tell me how this story ended? Just days later? Yes, the lion killed the man and then ate him. Did we learn nothing from either Sigfreed or Roy?
Speaker 3: Nothing? I don't think the tigers ate I don't know if it was sacred feet.
Speaker 4: Oh, I forget which one it was they got they grabbed him by the neck. Yeah, dragon across center rough y, a man bought a pet lion. Let's let's start there.
Speaker 2: Who in their right mind tries to buy a full grown lion. I don't care where you are in the world. It is a full grown lion. I would more believe a lion cub because it can't immediately kill you and eat you. But his name was Fakar al Dien from a rock and last week he bought this pet lion, and less than two days later, the lion mauled him and ate him. Now, the worst part of this story, the absolute worst is and I don't know if this is a law in a rock, but here's the quote.
Speaker 3: Quote.
Speaker 2: Today, in a garden in the city of Kufai, najaff, a citizen was attacked by a lion in his own garden and died immediately. The lion had eaten a large portion of the man's body. And listen to this. Because the lion refused to leave the remains, in other words, walk away from his dinner, we were forced to shoot and kill the lion.
Speaker 3: That is some messed up stuff. How are you going to shoot and kill.
Speaker 2: The lion for doing what the lion was always accustomed to doing. Now, as it turned out, the lion did not know that someone had purchased it. The lion did not know that its dinner was going to walk up to it and try to pet it. And when the lion did ultimately kill and eat its owner, you're now telling me that you shot the lion because the idiot who owned him got too close.
Speaker 3: It's not a pet. It's not like Benson and Riley. You can't take it for a walk.
Speaker 2: You can't just you know, roll around on the floor and rub its belly. It's going to eat it went lying on him. And who was surprised? Now, I'm actually surprised he didn't happen to Mike Tyson when he had that tiger. I actually thought that tiger was gonna eat him because he could have kicked that tiger's ass.
Speaker 4: He's the one who maybe would have stood the chance against the silver Back guerrilla.
Speaker 2: No, he he purchased a full grown tiger. I thought his ass was gonna get eaten too. I don't think that was real because that was in the movie. It was it was a real It was No, he owned a tiger personally, and I think they use a different tiger for the hangover. Oh okay, yeah, but he did when he was heavyoeight champion. He did own a tiger. I don't I don't know why. I don't know how. But yes, he was the baddest man on the planet. But he still could have gotten eaten.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you want to wrestle with a with a kangaroo, or fight with a tiger, or want to have a lion as a pet, but you deserve to die. I can't have sympathy for someone who purchases a lion and then gets killed and eaten by the lion.
Speaker 3: I think that's call justice.
Speaker 2: It was just up until they killed the lion for doing absolutely nothing wrong. How are you gonna blame the lion because dinner walked up to it. Now, the pizza was put in front of me. What am I supposed to do?
Speaker 3: Not eat it?
Speaker 2: You put a man in front of a lion from the wild. Okay, this is not a circus lion. We're talking about a full grown, grown ass lion which has been eaten elk and deer whatever this's out there in the serengetti or wherever it came from. And then you're gonna kill the lion after the fact. It's just wrong. But as far as the dude, I'm glad his ass is done. That is poetic justice. It's later with mo Kelly KFI AM six forty. We're live everywhere in the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact, we're still live on YouTube. As a matter of fact, we are still live on YouTube, and we want you right now to go to the YouTube at mister mo Kelly, make sure you like and subscribe. Why, as I said at the beginning of the show, we're giving away tickets on Tuesday on Tuesday to Harry Potter and The Curse Child at the Hollywood Pantageous Theater. That's on Tuesday, and there's probably going to be a tie in to the video simulcast. So go to YouTube right now at mister moo Kelly, sign up, like and subscribe. And when you like and subscribe, it makes it easier to find the channel because you're going to want to find it on Tuesday. Hint, hint, hint, because it just might be hint hint, hint connected to the ticket giveaway of Harry Potter and the Curse Child, and we're giving away three different pairs of tickets on Tuesday, and it just might be possibly maybe probably connected to the YouTube simulcast, specifically the YouTube Sioca. So you might want to go sign up now, like now, subscribe right now.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Mo Kelly on demand from KFI, a M six forty.
Speaker 7: Nature Mark talks about pontificates about pop culture, ron and Report with Mark Ronner.
Speaker 2: Caf I, YouTube and Instagram. It's Later with Mo Kelly, Mark Ronner, Take it Away. Final Destination Bloodlines is new in theaters. Let's start off with a little bit of the trailer.
Speaker 3: So which one of you is next? You found some way to stop death and survive?
Speaker 5: Duees, take a life. Look at the time that person had left. You have to die. Death is coming for our family, Parley, It's definitely Grandma.
Speaker 3: Death is coming for us people because we were never supposed to exist. All of this fits together.
Speaker 5: We might have a chance.
Speaker 4: No, no, you don't have a chance. Let me spoil it for you. Did you know there are six Final Destination movies? I didn't because I cut my losses after the first one back in the year two thousand. There are also ten Final Destination novels and two comics. I haven't read those either. That first movie was about high school students who get kicked off a plane that later explodes.
Speaker 3: They've cheated death.
Speaker 4: Death doesn't like getting ripped off like he's at a check stand in a Kroger store. So death comes after them, one by one, and fairly gruesomely. If you've been following the headlines about our federal aviation administration lightly, that first movie might be a little bit much at the moment. And now there's no way I'm going to run through the plots of the next four Final Destination movies because that would entail watching them. But there are some ground rules for the Final Destination deaths through all the movies, which you heard a bit of in the trailer. People die one by one in the order they would have if they hadn't cheated their deaths. Like student loan borrowers. You thought you could get out of this awful thing, think again. And if you die and are resuscitated somehow, that can get you out of it, Or if you take someone else's life, you can have that person's lifespan, so aim for babies, I guess, although that makes you a dirty, filthy murderer. Tony Todd plays the mortician who explains these rules to each new group of doomed young people. You heard him a little bit in the trailer, and we get a kind of origin for him in this sixth movie, Final Destination Bloodlines. Todd had cancer while filming essentially a cameo in this, and he died in November. In Bloodlines, the young woman played by Caitlin Santajana has nightmares about the collapse of a building that really looks like the Space Needle in nineteen sixty three, but isn't now. I'm not an engineer, but I'll just say the horrific collapse of this building and all the deaths are hilarious, and I hope the actual Space Needle isn't constructed like it's made of gingerbread and wet toilet paper. I still have friends there. Without spoiling much, I'll tell you that people saved from that say it with me.
Speaker 3: Cheated death, cheated death, cheated death.
Speaker 4: And since it was back in nineteen sixty three and the survivors had families, none of the descendants should exist.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 4: They're all death anchor babies, and they gotta go. So the girl with the nightmare premonitions has her hands full getting to the bottom.
Speaker 3: I can't believe it.
Speaker 4: The girl's got to figure all this out and try to keep herself and her irritating family from dying in a variety of gross out Rube Goldberg deaths. It's some over the top stuff, pretty sick, but it's all brief and intermittent, and I have a theory the characters are also irritating and unlikable. That not only was I not the least bit bothered by any of these gory deaths, I was grateful that each of the characters would now shut the hell up. Congratulations, filmmakers, I felt nothing when your characters died. Now watch Dawn of the Dead from nineteen seventy eight. Every death hurts, even when you expect it. Learn from this. The only sad thing in Bloodlines is saying goodbye to Tony Todd, who who looks rough he had cancer. You might also remember him from Candy Man, the good One, not the remake. One thing equal parts funny and irritating about final destination bloodlines, is the girl with the premonitions gets ultra paranoid and sees potential death and absolutely everything or rake on the ground everything, which is a possibility in the universe they set up, but also in this universe. I mean I take the four to Zho five every day, all right. I'm also the same age as my mom when she died really young, and I'm older than my father, who died even younger. I got some junk DNA. I could go any time, maybe during the show. This pizza could be my last meal. Also, do you remember the House MD show with you Lori? I wrote several scripts for a mobile game for that for NBC Universal, and the game was never released. Abruptly shuttered the whole department before I before I touched the keyboard to start writing my first script. I can't tell you how many episodes of House I watched with all the medical mysteries, maybe one hundred. And eventually, every time I felt so much as a twine or I had a cough or spotted anything that seemed remotely off, I started freaking out and thinking I was dying.
Speaker 3: You would too.
Speaker 4: So what I'm saying is I don't need these final destination movies because they're not escapist fun. And I say this is a big horror fan too. Now I'm in the minority because this movie had an insane ninety three percent positive rating on Rotten Tomatoes last time I checked, and it's expected to be the eight hundred pound gorilla at the box office this weekend too. Now you can believe those hacks, or you can believe me. I need to explain to you again that my fellow pro critics do not and have never been into horror films. They've never gotten them and generally looked down their noses at them because they'd rather be watching something like Anorra or Amelia Perez. You think John Carpenter got any respect from these typists when his movies were actually in theaters.
Speaker 3: Huh huh.
Speaker 4: So take that ninety three percent with a big ass grain of salt which could get buried in your eyeball and cause you to stumble into a wood shipper. It's a bloody good time blow it out your tailpipe. These filmmakers confuse drawing out something really obvious with tension, and that's all sandwich between poorly written family drama to make you grateful for a wake up death. Yes, I'm admitting I dozed off briefly. Bloodlines is a nice looking movie. And if you're on a date where you're not so much paying attention between the elaborate, gross out deaths, I guess you're sitting in the dark with somebody for a couple hours. It's a passable movie for people who don't care about movies and think they might be getting busy. But that's not your pull quote. Here's your pull quote, publicists, Final Destination. Bloodlines more like Final Deustination. There's more mo but I think you get the picture.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no rimshot for you for that one negative on that.
Speaker 3: No, Stephan wasn't even listening. I'm just letting you know he wasn't listening. No, he never did.
Speaker 4: He's completely checked out and he he might as well be sitting in a theater watching Final Destination. Have you ever read moe novel from nineteen thirty four called Appointment in Samara?
Speaker 3: No? I have not.
Speaker 4: It's by John O'Hara, very well known novel, and all the deaths in this got me to thinking about that because it was about the inescapability of our fates. And I'm just going to read you a brief thing from O'Hara, quoting Somerset mom There was a merchant in Baghdad who sent his servant to the market to buy for visions. And in a little while the servant came back, white and trembling, and said, Master, just now. When I was in the marketplace, I was jostled by a woman in the crowd, and when I turned, I saw it was Death that jostled me. She looked at me and made a threatening gesture. Now lend me your horse, and I will ride away from this city and avoid my fate. I will go to Samara, and their death will not find me. The merchant lent him his horse, and the servant mounted it, and he dug his spurs and its flanks, and as fast as the horse could gallop, he went. Then the merchant went down to the marketplace, and he saw me standing in the crowd, and he came to me and said, why did you make a threatening gesture to my when you saw him this morning? That was not a threatening gesture, I said, it was only a start of surprise. I was astonished to see him in Baghdad, for I had an appointment with him tonight in Samara.
Speaker 3: Do you get it?
Speaker 4: Do you understand now how this dumb Final Destination movie could have been good?
Speaker 3: It could have been, but that's never the point. They're not trying to write a good story.
Speaker 2: They're trying to create something which will appeal to the twenty somethings who want brainless entertainment.
Speaker 3: It is totally brainless, except for the brains that get splattered on the screen. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I could do without. I could do without. But I do appreciate that they actually have some backstory. When did Tony Todd start becoming part of Final Destination the second or third movie?
Speaker 4: I think he was in it from the start, I believe if anybody I don't remember him in the first movie. I haven't seen it since it came out twenty five years ago. My god, we're old. I'll look it up on I cannot avoid our fate. We're close to death. Well, we have more behind us than in front of us. The math is the math. Nobody gets away. Oh that's Cheerfully. I'd like to end on a positive note.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM.
Speaker 3: Six forty and Mark.
Speaker 2: Going back to your run report, last segment, you went to the movie after.
Speaker 3: Work last night. I did.
Speaker 4: I found the latest possible showing. I don't know how you do it.
Speaker 2: I know you're a night out, but still you know you've already had a work day and then you go watch a movie and somehow you're not tired.
Speaker 4: No, I didn't get much sleep last night because I also, I don't know how much you know about me, but I'm also a voice actor, and so I had to go straight home and record some auditions for a commercial and then write notes to this and I didn't I didn't get to sleep until daybreak.
Speaker 2: For people wouldn't know, but when you come into the office and like maybe even the five o'clock hour or so, you usually say good morning because you are literally waking up.
Speaker 4: You know, I didn't choose this schedule. It shows me I in some ways envy people who don't have a vampire schedule, and I realize I'm the freak.
Speaker 2: I used to love the whole vampire schedule. I don't anymore. I just can't.
Speaker 3: For whatever reason, I just cannot stay up late into the night.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: Last night I think I stay up till maybe one one thirty, but I usually stay up late for me on Thursday nights because I usually don't have to do anything Friday morning.
Speaker 4: But you, like me, are still kind of wound up when you finish your airshift.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I just can't get off the air, get in the car, go home and go to sleep.
Speaker 3: How do you wind down?
Speaker 2: Usually watching something I thought you were gonna say, booze. Well, no, that can be a part of it. Okay, no, no, no, I'm gonna watch something on a DVR, a movie on streaming, and then I'll usually have some you know, jack straight up, okay, neat sitting next to me, and I nurse that and then as I get sleepier, and I'll turn it off whether I.
Speaker 3: Finish it or not and go to bed. Yeah, I just can't two o'clock. I'm doing too much for me to stay awake that long. I don't like it.
Speaker 4: And in fact, you gave me some sleep gummies that I've tried several times part cherry.
Speaker 3: Uh huh huh. I think I need to take a whole fist full of it.
Speaker 2: I would not recommend that, but it usually makes you just a little sleepy. This is one thing I do and I don't do it often. I don't recommend it for anyone else. If I'm having trouble, I'll take one benadryl, just one, not with any alcohol or anything, just one benadrel that anahistamine usually knocks me out inside of thirty minutes.
Speaker 3: You got any go to podcasts that puts you to sleep? No, I don't. You know what, it's interesting.
Speaker 2: Even though I work in this space, I don't listen to a lot of other people's work because podcasts are usually rambling and they don't get to the point.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't like those.
Speaker 4: I like the ones that are essentially scripted, and it's just kind of like the old all the true crime shows that had the narrators with this scene deep voices. It's the most disturbing material possible, but the narrator puts you to sleep because it's very relaxing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll probably watch a documentary or something. But if I'm trying to go to sleep, I don't have any problems usually with that. It's rare that I have any issue getting to sleep. It's very rare. This is something I think I'm pretty blessed with. If I want to go to sleep, I'm going to sleep.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 4: The other benefit of those true crime podcasts is that you know, if you're the husband, you're always going to be the first.
Speaker 3: Always.
Speaker 2: If I learn anything from that, it's that always, so plan carefully, have your alibi ready.
Speaker 3: It's late with mo Kelly.
Speaker 2: We're live on YouTube, we're live on Instagram, and we're live everywhere the iHeartRadio app. More informing, more engaging, it's more stimulating. K f I kost HD two Los Angeles, Orange County blogs everywhere on the radio.