Speaker 1: Full trial audio everything hurting court no silences to skip, yes, please before the call.
Speaker 2: We have the matter of CommonWell for versus Lindsay Clancy. Miss Clancy is present. She is represented by Attorney Kevin Runnington. The Commonwealth is represented by Assistant District Attorney Jennifer Sprague and Assistant District Attorneys Shannon Buckingham.
Speaker 1: All right, well, good morning, council. Good boarding, miss miss Clancy. I'm sorry counts. Before we we've got the view on for today. What I'd like to do is talk to you about another matter sidebar it just briefly.
Speaker 3: If we could, all right go.
Speaker 4: A hey.
Speaker 2: William Sullivan, Justice, good morning, you're on America. See ye bore of the court. Today we have the continuation of the jury trial and the matter of Commonwealth versus Lindsay Clancy. Ms Clancy is present. She is represented by Attorney Kevin Ruddington. The Carmonwealth is represented by Assistant District Attorney Shannon Buckingham an Assistant District Attorney Jennifer Sprague.
Speaker 3: All right, well, good morning everyone.
Speaker 1: So what i want to do is, first I'm going to ask you those questions. Make sure everybody was able to follow my instructions, and then I'm going to discuss a little bit about what we're going to.
Speaker 3: Do today in our schedule.
Speaker 1: So first off, the first question, is any member of the jury a red scene or her overheard anything from any source that would affect your ability to be a fair and impartial juror in this case?
Speaker 3: Next question, is there.
Speaker 1: Any other serious matter or concern bearing on your service as a jury in this case anybody needs to bring to my attention?
Speaker 5: All right, So.
Speaker 1: Again, thank you for following those instructions. And so I want to do is just talk a little bit about the next part of.
Speaker 3: The trial, which is the view. You hear people talk about it.
Speaker 1: Now, I already kind of blew my cover when I said I couldn't control the weather. I would have taken credit for the fact that it's a beautiful day today, But I already told.
Speaker 3: You I couldn't control that, but the view.
Speaker 1: So let me explain kind of what the views give you this very brief instruction in regards to that, members the jury, you're about to visit and go buy a number of places that you've heard testimony about during the trial.
Speaker 3: And the terminology we use for that. As I've said, is a view. Now.
Speaker 1: The purpose of the view is to help you better understand the evidence that you've heard and we'll hear during the trial, and to help you appreciate the location, the surroundings about.
Speaker 3: These different areas. All right.
Speaker 1: Now, the view that you're going to take is part of the case. The observations that you make while on of you may be used by you and considered by you in your deliberations in reaching a verdict.
Speaker 3: So you can.
Speaker 1: Consider what you're about to see during the course of the view. The places that we're going to go to in this case, we're gonna go We're gonna drive to the CVS that was described. We're not gonna get out, We're gonna see where that is. Then we're gonna drive by that restaurant three V I think it's called in Plymouth.
Speaker 3: Drive there.
Speaker 1: Then we're going to go back to the home, which is at forty seven Summer Street, and you'll have an opportunity to go inside the house.
Speaker 3: You'll go in there with the court.
Speaker 1: Officers, the lawyers, myself, and because it's we've got a large jury here, we're probably gonna do is break it up into maybe three groups of six, all right, so we'll take six and we'll all go down.
Speaker 3: We'll look at different areas.
Speaker 1: The attorneys will point out certain things that they may want you to take note of, but you can look at.
Speaker 3: Everything as far as just view it. When you're in there.
Speaker 1: You're not to do any independent research and not to kind of open up draws or open up doors or anything like that. So the attorneys will give you opportunity. We'll give you an opportunity just kind of look around and view that. And so after that you're not to return to the scene. In other words, after you do this, you not to go back. If you have Jesus and answered questions or anything like that, you not to go back. This is your chance to see these areas in this residence, all right. Like I said, you can consider what you're about to see as part of the evidence in the case. Now, during the trip to and back from these places, you're not to discuss the case or anything about it amongst yourselves or with anyone. When you're coming back, you're not to discuss on the bus, hey we saw that, or did you see this? Things like that. That's as they say, that's verboten.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: You can't talk about that on the way to and from and so as they indicate you're gonna be under the supervision of the court officers, I'd ask you to follow this instruction. Follow their instructions carefully. They're very experienced in doing these, and so they they'll help you kind of go through this and set up I'll break up into those groups and so just so you know, one group will six go into the house.
Speaker 3: The others will stay on the bus.
Speaker 1: Okay, and when you're on the bus, you're not to discuss the case.
Speaker 3: E geez, I can't wait to see this or that, none of that.
Speaker 1: All right, It's probably pretty obvious, but I just kind of have to kind of go through those instructions with you. And so what we're gonna do now, I'm going to excuse you so can kind of get yourselves together.
Speaker 3: We'll bring you back down on the bus myself.
Speaker 1: The attorneys will join you there, and then we will I think we're going to go first to the CBS in that restaurant first, and then second we'll go to that address in Duxbury. All right, okay, thank you, Oh Jesus, gott ahead myself. I'm told we have to square in the court officers, So I apologize, So the court.
Speaker 6: Officers please come quote and raise the right hand.
Speaker 2: Do each of you solemnly swear that you will take this jerry upon the premises in question, and then stop them to do the same or any proper place or thing bearing upon the issue in this trial as they shall think necessary. That you will not permit the parties to enter into debate within the hearing of the jury, nor any person to speak to them, unless it be Assistant District Attorney Jennifer Sprague or Assistant District Attorney Shannon Buckingham on part of the Commonwealth, and Attorney Kevin Reddington on part of the defendant, and they only to point out such places in things that they deem expedient for the determination of the issues, And that you will keep this jury together until they shall return to the court, unless the Court shall otherwise order. So help you God, Thank.
Speaker 3: You all right, so we can take them.
Speaker 7: Thank you all right?
Speaker 3: How do we need anything we need to address before?
Speaker 1: If you all rights who we'll be in recess at this time to resume soon as we come back from the view, we'll resume the trial.
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you, all right? What's some recess please the court room.
Speaker 6: Okays the record.
Speaker 2: We returned back to the matter of Commonwew versus Lindsey Clancy. All partties are present, including the defendant, excluding the jury.
Speaker 3: Thank you for that.
Speaker 1: Ready for the jury comma all.
Speaker 8: Right first of course, now it's section please be see this kirana.
Speaker 2: For the purpose of the record. We returned back to the trial of Commonwealth versus Lindsey Clancy. All potties are present, including the defendant and including all eighteen jurors.
Speaker 3: All right, thank you, madam courks of the jury.
Speaker 1: We're now going to return, as I told you before, to the Karmwaal's case, and I'll last the calla.
Speaker 3: To call their next witness.
Speaker 6: Come on, well, Mark Anthony Mafia to the sea.
Speaker 5: Well we'll wait and you want to just for the record, the same objection and the objections sorry, that keeps okay, Thank you, all right, Good morning, sair.
Speaker 3: Al right twenty bucking an please.
Speaker 6: Thank you, Good morning, sir.
Speaker 9: Good morning.
Speaker 6: Could you please tell you the jury your first and last.
Speaker 9: Name, please, yes, Mark Anthony Mafia and how about.
Speaker 6: Spelling your last name for the purpose of the record.
Speaker 10: M A.
Speaker 9: F FEO.
Speaker 6: And where are you employed?
Speaker 9: Sir, Duxbury Police Apartment.
Speaker 6: How long you've been a police officer?
Speaker 9: Twelve years?
Speaker 6: And has your career been with the Duxbury Department? Did you work anywhere else?
Speaker 9: I worked in Rockland and Co Acid prior to Duxbury.
Speaker 6: So how long have you been at Duxbury Police tene years nine?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 6: What's your current ranker assignment at the Duxbury Police Department patrol sergeant? And I'm going to draw your attention back to January of twenty twenty three? What was your assignment then?
Speaker 9: A detective?
Speaker 6: Were you working on January twenty fourth of twenty twenty three?
Speaker 9: I was not. I was called in to work.
Speaker 6: Okay, So who contacted you at the time?
Speaker 9: It was detected Detective Sergeant Jamali.
Speaker 6: And is that the normal course in Duxberry when a larger incident or investigation occurs that sometimes you'd be called in to work a scene if you're not on shift. Yes, and Detector Jamali? Where did he tell you to go?
Speaker 9: Initially was reported? I believe it was forty two Summe Street in dux Ray.
Speaker 6: And so do you recall if you went to that location?
Speaker 9: I did.
Speaker 6: When you arrived there was the scene still active, meaning there was still kind of ambulances and everything on scene. Yes, did you go into.
Speaker 9: The house not at that time.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 6: Were you advised when you arrived on scene that one of the parties was being sent to the south Shore Hospital?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 6: And so as a result of that information, what did you do?
Speaker 9: I was then tasked with going down to Solcial Hospital.
Speaker 6: Now, when you went to south Shore Hospital, did you know the party that was going to be transport there?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 6: Who was the party that you were going to meet?
Speaker 9: I was advised was the one of the home owners, Lindsay Clancy.
Speaker 6: And you later became aware that the home at forty seven Summer Street was the home of Patrick and Lindsay Clancy. Correct, that's correct. And again you were also later made aware that they had the three children.
Speaker 10: Correct.
Speaker 6: Were you advised of where the three children were?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 6: And how about the husband? Were you advised of where Patrick Clancy was? I was As far as the people transported to Selshaw Hospital, you came to learn that only Lindsay Clancy was sent to that location. Correct, that's correct. Did you expect somebody else to be arriving there?
Speaker 9: Initially? Before I had left the residence? It was a little bit of confusion. They thought that the husband was also being transported to Celshore and.
Speaker 6: At some point where you later advised that that ambulance was turned around and sent to Beth Israel and Plymouth.
Speaker 10: Correct.
Speaker 6: So when you were at the Selshare hospital, did you have an opportunity to observe Lindsay Clancy?
Speaker 3: I did?
Speaker 6: And what condition when she when she you observed her at Social Hospital.
Speaker 9: She appeared sedated and unconscious with several lacerations to her arms and neck.
Speaker 3: I have no objections.
Speaker 6: My approach to whatness more photographs I take a look at those. Do you recognize the individual these photographs?
Speaker 3: I do?
Speaker 11: And were you primate of these photographs were taken?
Speaker 9: I don't recall, okay, as.
Speaker 6: Far as the condition that the person in these photographs was, again, do you recall this to be a fair and accurate representation of what.
Speaker 3: She looked like? Yes, the next work those may be admitted.
Speaker 6: Sur If I could just draw your attention to the screen aside you, I'm showing you now what's been marked is exhibit one ten, and it was the individual depicted in this photograph, Lindsay Clancy. And those are the injuries that you observed that day of her on her neck, correct and showing you on the screen what's been marked is exhibit number one eleven. Again, is that Lindsay Clancy? Yes, and that you observed on January twenty fourth on.
Speaker 9: Her neck correct?
Speaker 6: And one twelve Exhibit one twelve In the middle of this photograph with an arm extended, there are some cuts in a cut in the middle. Did you observe those on January twenty fourth as well?
Speaker 10: I did?
Speaker 6: And finally exhibit one thirteen that would be the other.
Speaker 3: Arm.
Speaker 6: Did you observe those cuts to that ar?
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 6: Now, in addition to observing her at Sushore Hospital, did you do anything to collect potential evidence that day?
Speaker 3: I did?
Speaker 6: And what did you do?
Speaker 9: I gathered I believe they were already had been removed from the hospital staff clothing, pants, shirt, I believe it was a scarf and wedding bands.
Speaker 6: Can I approach again you seven thirtographs if you could take a look at those. Are these sex photographs familiar to you or the items infected in these photographs familiar?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 3: Objection?
Speaker 12: I have object any of the photographs they may be admitted.
Speaker 6: Which would be one fourteen to seven.
Speaker 10: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Thank you, madam.
Speaker 6: Report Now, sir, the items that you then collected, you said that they were provided to you. Who gave them to you?
Speaker 9: It was one of the hospital staff, okay.
Speaker 6: And so in examining those you would agree that those items have been cut off of the individual.
Speaker 10: Correct.
Speaker 6: And so after taking custody of those particular items, did other law enforcement arrive at Sushare Hospital?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 6: And who arrived.
Speaker 9: Tripper Lawlor from the mass A Police and Asolo Piede from the Dutch Ray Police.
Speaker 6: And again you had been at the scene at forty seven Summer Street, correct, Correct, And then you went to Soelfshaal Hospital. Were other members of the Duxbury department at the Summer Street address and at other locations during the time you were at the hospital?
Speaker 9: I would believe so, but I'm not positive.
Speaker 6: And were you aware that the State Police had become involved in this case?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 6: And based on your experience as a Duxbury officer, do you sometimes work in tandem with the state Police on certain types of investigations.
Speaker 10: We do.
Speaker 6: And so when Trooper Lawler arrived at the hospital, did you turn over these items to him?
Speaker 10: I did?
Speaker 6: Now, in the time that you were at the Self Shore Hospital. Did you have the opportunity to speak at all with Lindsay Clancy and the time that you observed her, was she responsive at all? Was she in custody at that point?
Speaker 9: I would say yes, Well.
Speaker 6: Let me ask you this as far as when a person is placed in custody, usually advised them that they are corracts correct.
Speaker 7: Saying that he's not sure.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, Yes, that's.
Speaker 6: When you when you when your department has somebody in custody, is it protocol to have an officer stay with that individual?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 6: And in this case, was somebody assigned to stay with Lindsay Clancy? Yes, at the time you were at the hospital, was at your role?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 6: At some point if someone else from your department come to keep watch? Yes, who was that person?
Speaker 9: I believe it was also Lapard? I know also Broader was also assisting. I can't recall if he arrived at the hospital as well.
Speaker 6: Okay, but you recall officer Lapard.
Speaker 9: Yes.
Speaker 6: And once the scene was secured at Selsher Hospital, did you leave?
Speaker 3: I did?
Speaker 6: And where did you go?
Speaker 9: Back to the address in Duxbury.
Speaker 6: And that would be forty seven Summer Street correct. I think you might have said forty two at one.
Speaker 9: Year, right, yeah, forty seven.
Speaker 6: And at the residence at forty seven Summer Street. Did you assist other Dexbury offices in securing the scene upon the arrival of the crime scene services? Were you present when the massachusettsts Police detectives Une executed a search war at forty seven Summer Street and was that kind of later that night into the early morning hours of the twenty fifth Yes, I have no further questions, thank you.
Speaker 3: That would just introduced those.
Speaker 8: Yeah, money, money, I've got a couple of other photographs that I'd like to just since you were at the hospital.
Speaker 3: And so short, if I could, sure.
Speaker 8: Uh, that's condition was when you went in the hospital, and so I heard, I don't recall those being honored like, so I would offer that if.
Speaker 12: I could, any objections maybe we approached sure out right? That may be admitted? Yeah, sure, yeah, if you want to do that.
Speaker 8: At some point I had a chance to take a look at her face, I imagine, sir correct?
Speaker 10: Is that fair inaccurate depiction?
Speaker 9: Yes, and she was unconscious at that point she did.
Speaker 10: That's correct.
Speaker 3: What about this, Jim, that may be admitted?
Speaker 8: And this you said that there were some cuts on her wrist, yes, if they're inaccurate depiction correct, and cuts on the neck as well, correct, and.
Speaker 3: From the other side of the front.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, thank you, Jess, Like those photos may be admitted, thank you.
Speaker 3: And I'm just showing you another exhibit.
Speaker 8: This would have already been introduced into evidence, and this would be is it at one twelve?
Speaker 7: And this would also depict the area of the of the wrist. Is that correct?
Speaker 9: Correct?
Speaker 3: The cut was.
Speaker 7: Likewise also shows the cuts on the.
Speaker 3: Neck, is that correct?
Speaker 10: Correct?
Speaker 8: Now, when you went to the house, you were a detective at this point correct, correct, And obviously you're working in tandem at this time with the state police.
Speaker 3: They were also investigating.
Speaker 10: Right, correct, But you were the detective for the.
Speaker 9: Town of Duxbury, one of them, yes.
Speaker 8: One of them, okay. And one of the things Console had asked you about was the clothing that Lindsay was wearing, and it was cut off right, correct.
Speaker 7: So I'm just going to show you and ask if this appears to be a fair and.
Speaker 8: Accurate depiction rendition for example, one of her items clothing, Yes, okay, Well I don't know that's so I'm just going to just make sure it's in that's all.
Speaker 3: Does that show that there's blood on that item of clothing?
Speaker 9: Not that I see?
Speaker 8: Okay, it would be some type of residue of paint or something on the clothing if you.
Speaker 9: Recall, I don't recall.
Speaker 8: Now, did you notice on the pants any blood on the jeans?
Speaker 9: Well, if you recall, I don't recall.
Speaker 7: Now, how about the I guess it would be the top.
Speaker 3: That was worn. You notice any blood on that? Now?
Speaker 10: Was there a bra that.
Speaker 7: Was cut off?
Speaker 8: If you recall, yes, there was, and the blood seeped through the clothing into the into the briar itself.
Speaker 9: That correct, correct?
Speaker 3: And that would be obviously from.
Speaker 7: Outs side the clothing and then into the breath that was being worn.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 9: Correct?
Speaker 3: That often he is juris agen.
Speaker 6: They're already in evidence. They've been marked, so I don't see this necessary mark them again, they're the same photographs.
Speaker 8: Well, I'll trust the representation there in evidence.
Speaker 7: I don't want to blow the court.
Speaker 8: So if they were already in evidence, then that's good. The bottom line is that you do agree that there was certainly blood on the interior and exterior clothing that she was wearing, right, that's correct. It also agree, sir, that there was blood in the area from the outside of the backyard, directly underneath the window.
Speaker 7: Is that correct? You agree with that if you remember looking at it.
Speaker 9: That is correct, the ground, the snow.
Speaker 8: And the leaves that were underneath it. Of course there are a lot of people walking around. You couldn't see the blood, correct, directly underneath the window, right the back window.
Speaker 7: You noticed, led it was on the.
Speaker 8: Window sill itself on the second floor, one hand one mark on.
Speaker 7: That window ledge.
Speaker 8: Yes, we also noted and led that at some point had gone onto the two shingles that were in.
Speaker 3: The area underneath that ledge underneath that window, right correct, And off of the blood on the floor on the ground with the ant documents, doct that may be admitted.
Speaker 10: Thank you.
Speaker 8: Now, the state police went and got a search word right, correct. And you were there when they were searching.
Speaker 10: Correct.
Speaker 8: You guys were helping out obviously it was a group effort to search the house for relevant or material evidence.
Speaker 10: Right correct. Now.
Speaker 8: One of the things that was seized were pill bottles, Is that right?
Speaker 10: Correct? You know why they were seized? Did you seize any pill bottles?
Speaker 8: I did not, Were you there when the state police seized the pill bottles.
Speaker 3: I wasn't.
Speaker 8: Do you recall that the pill bottles were seized from, for example, in the kitchen you opened up a cabinet and they were right on a bunch of them, blind up on a shelf.
Speaker 9: I can't attest to that. I wasn't present for that.
Speaker 3: When I ask you this, where did they get the pill bottles from?
Speaker 9: You'd have to ask them. I wasn't there when they seized the bottles.
Speaker 3: You weren't there.
Speaker 9: I wasn't in that room. We were in multiple rooms at a.
Speaker 8: Time, so I maybe I may stay corrected. I'm sorry if I thought I asked you if you were there when the state police was seizing the bottles, and I thought.
Speaker 3: You said you were.
Speaker 9: I was in the house.
Speaker 10: Correct, in the house, but you weren't there when they were seizing it. How about up in the bedroom. Did you go up in the bedroom? I did?
Speaker 8: Did you observe the blood on the floor ido?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 10: Correct?
Speaker 8: And when you went into the bedroom you made observations as a detective?
Speaker 7: Certainly?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 8: Does this appear to be a fair accurately rendition of the floor blood drops on the floor?
Speaker 3: It?
Speaker 8: Yes, this is a indication of the bed itself, the right side of the bed.
Speaker 7: Additional blood that was located.
Speaker 8: On the floor next to the boots just appeared to be the night stand that was next to the bed.
Speaker 9: It doesn't.
Speaker 8: And do you see what's on top of the night skin? Yes, but what's on top of the night stand.
Speaker 9: There's two cups, a knife looks like a jar or something, and maybe a.
Speaker 7: Clock also blood drops.
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 8: This is a additional photograph moving father down.
Speaker 7: Towards the right side of the bed.
Speaker 10: Correct.
Speaker 8: This is a close up of the knife that was on the night stand as well as the little cup that was near and something that says deep sleep pillow spray.
Speaker 3: You see that, yep?
Speaker 10: And that was on the on that top of.
Speaker 7: The furniture correct.
Speaker 10: Correct.
Speaker 8: This again is an area depicting areas of clothing. It looks like a little headband, a wire perhaps the tragic phone.
Speaker 3: And let on the floor.
Speaker 10: Correct.
Speaker 7: And this shows the location of the bed.
Speaker 8: Additional photograph of the blood towards the end of the bed and also the area of the window right.
Speaker 3: Went off of these.
Speaker 6: Jet to that photograph.
Speaker 3: Can I see council in regards that may be admitted.
Speaker 7: Different angle.
Speaker 8: But basically the boots that I already showed you in the blood showing that the blood kind of follows through along the edge of the bed, the furniture and then up.
Speaker 3: To the wall.
Speaker 10: Was there also, like.
Speaker 7: If you one of those full length.
Speaker 9: Mirrors, I don't go.
Speaker 3: In that all right, those pictures may be admitted.
Speaker 10: So you had nothing willing.
Speaker 3: To take a council mock these.
Speaker 7: So you had nothing to do with the seizure or the models.
Speaker 8: Correct, Yeah, you don't have a memory of looking in the cabinet in the kitchen and seeing a number of journals or spiral bound notebooks and books.
Speaker 10: Correct?
Speaker 8: Was that pretty much the extent of your involvement with this case that night?
Speaker 9: That night, guess?
Speaker 8: And you really didn't get involved with any further investigation on this matter as far as seizing evidence except for what you testified to.
Speaker 9: Right, we did seize I located a laptop in the hallway closet, okay, and that was I believe sees by the state police as well.
Speaker 8: Okay, anything else you recall how about do you remember.
Speaker 7: And you guys are searching or you watched the state plice search.
Speaker 2: Did they open up the.
Speaker 10: Row to the nice stand that was next to the bed, the number of.
Speaker 7: Toad bottles in it.
Speaker 9: Again, I wasn't present when that was taken, so I can't attest to that.
Speaker 13: I don't recall, Okay, Bucket, you redirect.
Speaker 6: Sure when you were at the hospital with Lindsay Clancy with the defendant, were the medical staff in the emergency department actively treating the wounds to her neck and her wrists?
Speaker 9: No, they were not.
Speaker 6: And when you came back to the home at forty seven Summer Street to secure the scene and wait for crime scene services, nobody went into the house that didn't need to be there before crime scene service, is correct?
Speaker 9: Correct?
Speaker 6: And that in your experience? Is that normal?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 6: And so were you present when any of the photographs that were shown to you by defense council were taken?
Speaker 9: I don't believe so.
Speaker 6: Okay, So your testimony today about those photos is your best memory of what the scene looked like at that time? And as far as your role in the search warrant execution, fair to say there were quite a number of State Police Duxbury officers as well as crime scene troopers un scene in the house during that and each person did they have their own kind of role in what they were doing. Correct, And did you kind of stay to your area?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 6: And you indicated that you found only found a laptop in the first floor closet, correct, Correct, And so any of the other manners in which the rooms were searched you were not a part of. Correct, Thank you nothing for them.
Speaker 8: You didn't have to stay to the area as a detective in the Duxbury Police department, did you, correct? So you were able to go and assist with the search and go into the different rooms and look for potential evidence.
Speaker 14: Right, that's correct?
Speaker 8: And do you remember approximately how many Duxbury Police officers were in or about the house, either outside on the porch, on the deck house, downstairs upstairs?
Speaker 9: I don't it.
Speaker 3: Would it be more than ten?
Speaker 9: No, I wouldn't say more than ten.
Speaker 10: How about State police?
Speaker 3: You remember how many they were?
Speaker 10: Of them? So all told?
Speaker 8: When you considered that the Sheriff's department wasn't there too?
Speaker 10: Were they?
Speaker 3: If you recall, sometimes they send them to take pictures. I don't know if they Okay?
Speaker 8: Would you agree that they were probably more than ten officers from State police and Duxbury Police that would be doing this investigation? Correct, all right, a number of police cruisers and then you have perhaps just asking the yellow tape, you know, crime scene, don't pass it.
Speaker 10: And all that.
Speaker 8: Now, if I was, for example, to show up and pull up in my car and get out, and they're not gonna let me wander in the house and look around, are they correct? I mean that's just for law enforcement officers only until they clear the scene. Correct, that's after they execute their search warrants and find whatever evidence is relevant in their opinion, correct that they seize, right, Yes, once the scene is clear, then people are able to go back into the home.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 8: And you don't know I would imagine when they cleared the scene. Correct, Thank you, that's all weird.
Speaker 13: Anything on that, all right, thank you, sir, Thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 3: Three Bucky please.
Speaker 13: Olright, good afternoon, sir, afternoon, sir, all right, three Bucky and polease, thank.
Speaker 6: You, good morning, good morning. Could you please tell the juris your first.
Speaker 11: And last name Richard Lepard and.
Speaker 6: Can you spell your last name for the record.
Speaker 11: L ipp aar D.
Speaker 6: And how you employed?
Speaker 11: I worked for the Duxbury Police Department.
Speaker 6: And how long have you been a police officer?
Speaker 11: Six and a half years?
Speaker 6: Have you worked for Duxbury the entire time or did you work.
Speaker 11: Some police house the entire time?
Speaker 6: What's your current assignment at the Duxbury Police patrolman? Back in January of twenty twenty three, were you also on patrol then, yes, ma'am. Were you working the day of January twenty fourth, twenty twenty three, Yes, At some point while you were on ship that day, were you you asked to assist in an ongoing investigation for an incident that occurred at forty seven Summer Street in Duxbury.
Speaker 11: Yes, I was called back in.
Speaker 6: You were called back in?
Speaker 11: Yep?
Speaker 6: Had you finished your shift?
Speaker 11: Yes, ma'am.
Speaker 6: And so where were.
Speaker 11: You asked to go to the police department?
Speaker 6: When you came to the police department, where did they direct you to go? As far as the investigation went?
Speaker 11: South Shore Hospital in Weymouth.
Speaker 6: And so when you arrived at Solfshare Hospital, was there already another Duxberry officer.
Speaker 11: There, Detective Mafia was there?
Speaker 10: Okay?
Speaker 6: And what was the purpose of you going to south Shore Hospital.
Speaker 11: To overwatch the person in custody?
Speaker 6: Okay? And did you learn who that person was?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 6: And fair to say that individual was a woman by the name of Lindsay Clancy Crackt.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 6: What were your observations of her when you were at south Shore Hospital?
Speaker 11: She seemed to be sedated, not speaking or anything on the hospital bed, just laying there.
Speaker 6: And excuse me, when you were there or during the time that you were there, did you ever have any conversation with her?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 6: Did she remain unresponsive during the time that you were there?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 6: And were you also there when somebody came in and took some photographs of her?
Speaker 11: I do not recall.
Speaker 6: Were medical staff tending to her during the time that you were with her?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 6: Where in the Soelshire hospital was this the emergency department or someplace else?
Speaker 11: Emergency department?
Speaker 6: And shortly after you were there observing her, did she or did the doctors indicate she was going to be transported someplace else?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 6: Where was she going to go?
Speaker 11: That she was going to be med flighted to the Brigham in Boston.
Speaker 6: And other than yourself or other law enforcement and medical staff, did anyone speak with her at the Soelshore Hospital?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 6: And when she was transported to the hospital and Boston, did you go along with the transport?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 6: Do you remember how she was transported.
Speaker 11: It was a medlight helicopter, so you.
Speaker 6: Wrote in the helicopter with her.
Speaker 10: Yes.
Speaker 6: And when you arrived at the Brigham in Boston, where did she go there?
Speaker 11: She went to the emergency room.
Speaker 6: Did you remain with her during that time period?
Speaker 10: Correct?
Speaker 6: And was there anyone else with you at the Brigham with her?
Speaker 11: Off, Sir Broderick, And.
Speaker 6: So the two of you were what was your role.
Speaker 11: Just to overwatch and stay with.
Speaker 6: Her at any point when you were with her at the Brigham did she ever was she ever awake or responsive?
Speaker 11: No, not to my knowledge.
Speaker 6: And how long were you at the Brigham with her?
Speaker 11: About fifteen to sixteen hours, okay.
Speaker 6: So fair to say it was over the course of that night until the next morning, Yes, ma'am. Over the course of the night and the next morning. Do you observe her medical status change?
Speaker 11: There was some type of medical code during the nighttime. I'm not sure what it was.
Speaker 6: Okay, But you were present in the room when that happened.
Speaker 11: Yes, we were outside the room outside.
Speaker 15: Ye.
Speaker 6: And the next morning, when your shift concluded, did somebody else from the Duxbury Police Department come and relieve you?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 6: During the time that you were there did anyone besides medical staff or the law enforcement officers that you were with interact with the defendant. No, thank you nothing for that.
Speaker 3: It's ready money.
Speaker 8: Afternoon, So young man working for the town of Duxbury. And you were detailed to the home initially correct, No, sir, you didn't go to the house at all, No, sir, okay, you went directly to Self Shore.
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 8: And when you were at south Shore, your purpose was to, as you say, overwatch Well, that basically is, she was in custody at that point, right, correct. So one of your obligations was is to, I guess, guard the unconscious person, to make sure what to do, what, just to stand there, correct, okay, And you did in.
Speaker 10: The South Shore hospital, right, yes, sir.
Speaker 8: And you made your observations of her bandage or whatever laying in the bed and.
Speaker 3: She was not conscious correct.
Speaker 11: Correct.
Speaker 8: And at some point the decision was made medically that they were going to have her med flighted to the Boston hospital bring him a woman's right correct.
Speaker 3: And that was by way of the helicopter.
Speaker 11: Yes, sir, you had a.
Speaker 8: Helicopter ride into Boston with her, right, Yes, sir, you were over watching her in the helicopter again, right, Yes, she still had not gained consciousness at all. Correct, She wasn't talking to you or medical staff or anybody.
Speaker 10: Right, correct.
Speaker 8: He was already had the tubes and stuff in her mouth coming out. She was bandaged up and wrapped up and basically laying down in the gurney in the helllicopter.
Speaker 11: Right, yes, sir.
Speaker 8: So once she gets to Brigham and Women's Hospital, they bring her into the emergency room, right, yes. And that room was loaded with equipment, boxes, wires, tubes, buzzing beeps, lights, things of that nature, right, Yes, life saving equipment that was in there, right, Yes, very small room, wasn't it.
Speaker 10: Yes, kind of had to maneuver.
Speaker 11: There was enough space for the medical staff to maneuver, all right.
Speaker 8: And how many police officers were over watching the unconscious person while she was in the emergency room and Bringham a woman too, That would be you and the other officer from Duxbury, Yes, sir. At what point did the state police officers arrive in the hospital.
Speaker 11: I don't recall them coming to the hospital.
Speaker 3: Did you ever see state police in the hospital.
Speaker 11: Possibly at South Shore Hospital, but not in Boston.
Speaker 8: So you're in Brigham and Women's off of the helicopter into the emergency room for a day, is that correct?
Speaker 10: Correct?
Speaker 11: Sixteen hours?
Speaker 10: Did you go back there again after.
Speaker 11: That day to subshore hospital.
Speaker 8: No, Brigham a women's hospital, No, So you're limited to the time that you were there as to you and your brother officer were there in the room with her, correct, Yes, and a number of nurses and doctors, right, Yes, you had to say it was pretty much it was chaos.
Speaker 3: It was pretty It was.
Speaker 10: Like bedlamb in that room, wasn't it?
Speaker 11: Yes, very busy.
Speaker 8: And you don't remember any other police officers. How about internal police officers from Brigham and Women's Hospital?
Speaker 10: Do you recall them being there?
Speaker 11: There may have been security, but I do not recall.
Speaker 8: So is it your testimony that you do not recall any other police being in that room or outside the room when you were.
Speaker 11: There, correct?
Speaker 8: Now, at some point police were detailed, if you know, oh, to sit outside the room to guide the door, is that correct?
Speaker 3: Yes? And what were you guiding against actually overall.
Speaker 11: Anybody coming to visit, right, because.
Speaker 10: Nobody was allowed to visit right?
Speaker 3: Correct?
Speaker 8: And then while you were there in the early morning, I was about two twenty four or something like that.
Speaker 3: There was, as you said to the jury of code right. Yes.
Speaker 8: And again that kind of amped up the bedlamb at that point, didn't it, Yes, sir, with people running from all over, and you could hear on the microphone code blue with the room being identified, right, yes, and that meant that she was dead or dying right.
Speaker 11: Yes.
Speaker 10: She was chained to the hospital bed too, wasn't she.
Speaker 11: I do not recall her being handcuffed? No, sir.
Speaker 3: Do you recall when you left? Yes?
Speaker 11: The next morning around ten from what I remember.
Speaker 10: Okay, And you were relieved by.
Speaker 11: Who Officer Daily from the Duxbury Police Department and Officer Johnson from the Duxbury Police Department.
Speaker 8: All right, so you've got two Duxbury Police officers. And do your memory with any other law enforcement officers?
Speaker 11: Not with them?
Speaker 10: No, how about on their own?
Speaker 8: Did you observe other law enforcement officers come in that room or outside the room?
Speaker 3: No, sir, And then you that was the end of your shift and you left, yes, sir? Okay, thank you, sir. Counsel think further, all right, thank you, sir, Thank you.
Speaker 6: Come off.
Speaker 15: Calls Doctor Mark Kenowitz.
Speaker 7: For the record. Object this.
Speaker 3: Circumstances.
Speaker 15: Do you want to go to sidebar.
Speaker 13: Hy trees bray concern, thank you Anna, lots of stuff, Cadethnue doc half you answer Hi, May yes, please, thank you, good afternoon.
Speaker 16: Could you please state and spell your name for the record mark Joseph Tanarowitz, M A R K J O S E P H T E N E R O W I c Z.
Speaker 15: And what is your date of birth star to twenty eight sixty nine? What do you do for a living?
Speaker 17: I was an emergency physician. I'm currently not acting as an emergency physician.
Speaker 15: What do you currently do?
Speaker 17: I do disability review for the Day Rhode Island.
Speaker 15: And so directing your attention back to January of twenty twenty three, were you an emergency room physician at that time?
Speaker 3: Yes? I was?
Speaker 15: And where did you work? Beth Israel, Deaconess Plymouth And could you briefly describe for the jurors your educational background and the training that you underwent to qualify to be an emergency room physician.
Speaker 17: I did my undergraduate education at Trinity College. I did a one year postbacalaureate pre medical program at Bremmar College. I then got my medical degree from Brown University, and I did my residency in emergency medicine at UMSS Memorial in Worcester.
Speaker 15: And when you finished your education and training, did you work in emergency care after that point up until you've changed positions? In directing your attention to January twenty fourth, twenty twenty three, were you working in the evening hours that day?
Speaker 18: I was?
Speaker 15: And at some point in time did you treat a child named Dawson Clancy?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 15: How did he arrive at.
Speaker 11: The hospital here?
Speaker 17: Arrived by Fire department ambulance?
Speaker 15: And when he arrived were you given a summary of his injuries by emergency personnel?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 15: What did you learn at that time?
Speaker 17: I was told that he reportedly had been strangled, and he was found without a pulse and not breathing.
Speaker 15: And what observations did you make of Dawson yourself?
Speaker 3: When he arrived?
Speaker 17: He had a breathing tubein they had placed a device into the bone of his leg to give him intravenoce fluids and medicines CPR was in progress. He was not breathing on his own, and and he had no pulse and I was not responding.
Speaker 15: And after quote straight, did you observe any trauma to his body.
Speaker 17: I believe there were some old appearing bruises on his legs, and there was some ruptured blood vessels on his face.
Speaker 15: And did you observe anything in the area of his neck, not that I can recall. And what did you do to treat Dawson.
Speaker 17: We continued CPR, We continued to give him ivy fluids. We gave him doses of adrenaline to try and restart his heart. We confirmed that the breathing tube was in the right position. We eventually gave medicines to treat the presumed acid build up in his blood. We gave him calcium to make sure that his heart would if it started again, would beat effectively.
Speaker 10: And that's what we did.
Speaker 15: And how did you go about making sure that the breathing apparatus was in place properly?
Speaker 17: Basically four ways. We detected carbon dioxide in the air coming out of his lungs, which usually just comes from the lungs. I listened and could hear breath sounds. I looked with a video lorynge scope to confirm that the tube was between the vocal cords going into the lungs.
Speaker 9: And we didn't X ray and when.
Speaker 15: You say you were hearing breath sounds, was that him breathing on his own or something else breathing for him?
Speaker 17: That it was someone breathing for him, squeezing the bag attached to the breathing tube, And.
Speaker 15: So that the breath sounds you heard just confirmed that whoever was squeezing the bag mask bag valve mask, the air from that was going into the lungs and then coming carbon dix grost coming out.
Speaker 9: He was not breathing spontaneously.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 15: And are you while all of this is happening, are you continuing to assess him in his condition?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 15: And what were your assessments?
Speaker 17: So we would stop periodically every several minutes to very briefly check to see if he was breathing on his own or if he had a pulse, and he was not. At any point. At one point towards the end of the resuscitation, I used an ultrasound to determine if his heart was being effectively and there was no.
Speaker 10: Evidence of that.
Speaker 15: And based on your training and experience, at some point in time, did you make a determination that your efforts weren't going.
Speaker 6: To be successful?
Speaker 17: I did, based on the time from when resuscitative efforts started in the field by the paramedics, and the time that we put in, and the fact that despite the best resuscitative efforts we could, the fluids, the medicines, the CPR breathing for him, it did not look like his heart wouldever start again.
Speaker 15: Approximately how long did you and your team work on Dawson.
Speaker 17: I believe we worked on Dawson about forty minutes, in addition to what the paramedics.
Speaker 9: Had done previously.
Speaker 15: At any point in time did you try to use a defibrillator? I did not, And why is that?
Speaker 17: He was unfortunately never in a heart rhythm that would have made defibrillation and effective treatment.
Speaker 15: So your heart has to be in a certain condition for a defibrillator to even work.
Speaker 17: Yes, there are two heart rhythms basically equivaling out of the heart that if you use a defibrillator you can restore a rhythm that makes the heart beat effectively.
Speaker 3: He was never in one of those rhythms.
Speaker 15: And at some point in time did you declare Dawson deceased?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 15: And do you recall when that was.
Speaker 17: I believe from my review of the records recently, it was at nineteen twenty eight.
Speaker 15: In nineteen twenty eight, would that be seven twenty eight pm.
Speaker 3: It's correct, Thank you doctor, it's really definitely.
Speaker 8: You indicated that you observe what appear to be older bruises to his legs. Yes, sene area.
Speaker 3: Yes. And he also had an interoscious device.
Speaker 10: I think is that what you said?
Speaker 8: Yes, he did, and that would require inserting a needle or something into the excel shambone area.
Speaker 3: Yes, into the tibia. Thank you. Sure, that's all I have anything for the right, Thank you doctor.
Speaker 15: Thank you from the call, doctor Benjamin Kaufman.
Speaker 13: A right, good afternoon, document. I would like to just note the same objection, same ruling.
Speaker 15: Thank you, honor, good afternoon. Could you please stay and spell your name for the record.
Speaker 4: It's Benjamin Kaufman B E N J A M I N K A U F M A N and your date of birth star September tenth, nineteen eighty four.
Speaker 15: What do you do for a living?
Speaker 14: I'm an emergency medicine doctor.
Speaker 15: How long have you been doing that?
Speaker 14: About twelve years?
Speaker 15: Could you briefly describe for the jurors your educational and training background that qualifies you for that role?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I went to Boston University for medical school, and then King's County for residency training, and then Columbia for fellowship in Global Emergency Medicine.
Speaker 15: And where do you currently work Beth, Israel and Plymouth And back in January of twenty twenty three did you work there?
Speaker 3: I did?
Speaker 15: And specifically on January twenty fourth, twenty twenty three, were you working that evening?
Speaker 6: I was.
Speaker 15: And while you were working that evening, did you treat a patient named Callen Clancy?
Speaker 14: Yes, that was my patient.
Speaker 15: And do you recall how he arrived at the hospital?
Speaker 14: Yes, with the EMS with CPR ongoing.
Speaker 15: And is it typical that when EMS arrived with a patient they give you kind of a summary or a rundown of the patient's condition.
Speaker 6: It is.
Speaker 15: And did they give you that rundown on Kllen's condition?
Speaker 3: They did.
Speaker 4: He at the time his heart had stopped and CPR was ongoing and he was not breathing.
Speaker 14: He was receiving breaths by a bag bob mas ventilation.
Speaker 15: And what did you do in terms of treating Callen?
Speaker 4: So as soon as he came in, Basically, we put in a breathing tube and we were able to get an eye established.
Speaker 14: The first thing that we do is give a.
Speaker 4: Dose of epinephrine, and in this case you can look directly at the heart with an ultrasound, and his heart started beating after we were able to give that dose.
Speaker 14: At that point, we.
Speaker 4: Continued compressions, continued giving him breaths through the breathing tube. And Plymouth Hospital does not have pediatrics or the ability to care for that level of pediatric patients. So we're on the phone with Boston Children's Hospital making preparations basically to get him to the more definitive care.
Speaker 15: And about how long into your care of Callen did he regain a heartbeat?
Speaker 14: Probably from the time that he got to the er, maybe like ten minutes.
Speaker 15: Or so, I'm guessing at any point in time did he regain the ability to breathe on his own while he was in your care. No, did you do any examination or testing to determine Kalen's brain function, So.
Speaker 4: At no point did he exhibit any brain function. I'm not a neurologist, so we are not the definitive person. But an emergency medicine a there's a scale called the Glasgow Coma scale, which is generally from three to fifteen. There's different variations for pediatrics, but he scored the lowest, which basically is you're in a coma or have no brain response during the entire time that he was in my care.
Speaker 15: So on that scale, the three to fifteen fifteen, would that be someone who's walking and talking and acting normally, that's correct, and a three is that someone with no brain function?
Speaker 3: That is correct.
Speaker 15: And you testified that Callen was at a three when you treated him.
Speaker 14: Had no time during his care did he have any brain function that was evident.
Speaker 10: On my exam?
Speaker 15: And at some point in time was it decided to transfer his care to Boston Children's Hospital.
Speaker 4: Yes, we were in contact with them basically immediately, and then he was flown by helicopter to Boston Children's Hospital and they the whole time that I see you, doctors were on the phone reviewing the case and making recommendations.
Speaker 15: And at any point in time to your knowledge, from the time he entered the emergency department at Beth Israel Deaconess Plymouth until he arrived at Boston Children's Hospital, was he able to breathe on his own?
Speaker 3: No, thank you, doctor, all right, kensel I have no questions.
Speaker 12: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Thank you, don Tony Bucky.
Speaker 6: You're call Melissa Arkadepaine.
Speaker 3: Please like this Tony Bucky, Please thank you.
Speaker 6: Good afternoon. Could you please tell the jersey your first and last name? Melissa account of pain. Can you spell your lesson for the record?
Speaker 3: He C, D, I, PA, N E.
Speaker 6: And did you work for Social Hospital?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 6: And what was your role at Social Hospital?
Speaker 18: My last role was a supervisor of the specimen process in department in the laboratory.
Speaker 6: And do you still work in that role No? Back in twenty twenty three, specifically January, were you in that role?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 6: And how long had you worked for or have you worked for Social Hospital over the course of the years over twenty years? You said that you were the specimen processing supervisor.
Speaker 10: Correct.
Speaker 6: What are the general responsibilities for.
Speaker 18: That role overseeing the department where all of the specimens from within the hospital and even outside of the hospital will come in through that department to be received, checked, make sure they have orders, make sure they're collected in the correct.
Speaker 3: Two.
Speaker 6: And the laboratory at Social Hospit is responsible for processing blood samples, urine samples that come from other areas of the hospital. Correct. Correct, So can you just generally tell us how blooder urine sample would come from the emergency department at Social hospital to the laboratory.
Speaker 18: So in most cases, blood sample or urine will come through a pneumatic tube system from the emergency room. They'll put it in a tube, hit a button, and it will come over to the lamb, which is what's across the street, and we would take it out of that canister and process it at that point.
Speaker 6: And the specimens that are collected in a place like the emergency department are done by a nurse or technician who takes the samples, puts them in the appropriate file or tube, and labels them correct. And so when they come to you through that pneumatic system, what does your laboratory do with the samples.
Speaker 18: Well, we check the sample, make sure it's labeled, make sure it's in the correct tube, and then we would process it.
Speaker 6: And traditionally, would your laboratory see ve several samples, meaning several vials of blood or urine from one patient, they could, yes, And as far as the orders for testing you at the laboratory would only run particular tests that are ordered by a physician correct correct. Does that usually consume the whole sample that you receive from the emergency department. Not always now, And so would it be a common procedure that samples from a particular patient would be retained in case additional testing needed to be done. Yes, and working in the lab as the specimen processing supervisor you familiar would just referred to as a preservation notice. I am, what do you know that to be?
Speaker 18: So that is a notice that we would receive from a law enforcement agency asking us to hold specific samples for a particular patient.
Speaker 6: And what would your laboratory do when you receive a preservation notice for a particular patient?
Speaker 18: So the samples would be pulled aside, they would be put in a specimen bag. A copy of that preservation notice gets put in the bag with the samples and it is put in a separate bin within the specimen refrigerator.
Speaker 6: And the specimen refrigerator is that a place that specimens are are stored until they're either used or discarded?
Speaker 10: Correct?
Speaker 6: And does that preserve the specimen? Meaning they need to be refrigerated?
Speaker 18: So, but we we separate those specimens that potentially could be needed elsewhere into a separate spot so that they don't.
Speaker 6: Get discarded Now, were you aware that a preservation notice had been served on Celshore Hospital for the blood and urine of Lindsay Clancy on January twenty fourth, twenty twenty three, Hi, bless and was were those samples of blood and urine collected in the same manner you just described and then and put in a separate bin?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 6: And on January thirty first, twenty twenty three, did you have the opportunity to interact with a trooper from the Massachusetts State Police?
Speaker 16: I did?
Speaker 6: And what was that interaction? Can you describe it to us?
Speaker 18: He came with a warrant to collect the specimens, and so did you.
Speaker 6: Collect the specimens that were labeled for Lindsay Clancy? I did.
Speaker 18: Somebody had already put them in that bin in a bag, so I just went to the band, retrieved them, made sure they were hers, and gave them to the officer.
Speaker 6: And in fact, you handed over six files of blood in one vile of your into the trooper on that day. Correct.
Speaker 18: I don't remember the exact samples or sample type that I handed over, but I do know that I gave him samples.
Speaker 6: Okay, And as far as your memory, you recall that you double checked the ID label on the items to make sure that they belonged to Lindsay Clancy. Definitely, No think further, Thank you, no.
Speaker 3: Questions, thank you, bye, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 7: Dan.
Speaker 15: At this time, the come Old had moved to submit the certified medical records from Beth Israel Deaconess in Plymouth for Core Clancy, Dawson Clancy, and Calend Clancy in one binder.
Speaker 3: Oh do fine, they may be admitted.
Speaker 6: It's a good approach.
Speaker 1: Sidebar yest jury uh and talking to council. We are gonna break for today, all right. But I've talked about over here is in regards to the schedule.
Speaker 3: Where we are, we are if not on schedule as a right.
Speaker 1: And much of it is because of the work when when when you're not here, councilors going over some of the exhibits and some of that, and that's that's part of some of these these breaks, at least for you, all right.
Speaker 3: So I just kind of want to let you know that's what's going on. So we're gonna I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Excuse you know, it's been a long week anyway, So we're gonna take a break till Monday, all right, and on Monday. The schedule anticipation will start about nine uh, maybe a little bit a little bit later than that.
Speaker 3: But I asked you to be here ready to go at nine is uh is some matters.
Speaker 1: I may have to talk the council, so it might give a little bit late to start for you on Monday, and then the anticipations.
Speaker 3: Will go most of the day. All right. Like I said, we are well on schedule. It's not ahead.
Speaker 1: What I want to remind you now, which you know, I'm going to remind you that you're going to be not here for a couple of days.
Speaker 3: It's very important. You've heard some of the evidence. You haven't heard all of the evidence. All right. You've heard, you haven't heard the law that you apply to this. So you have to keep an open mind.
Speaker 1: And the best way to do that is don't talk about this with anyone, don't do any research, don't watch anything. If something comes on, turn it off. And just like I said, if you're talking to somebody that brings up.
Speaker 3: Blame me.
Speaker 1: All right, Judge said, I am not to talk about it. I'm not going to listen to anybody talking about this and shut them.
Speaker 3: Down right away.
Speaker 1: I appreciate all the work that you put in here so far. I look forward to seeing you on Monday. Hope you have a nice weekend.
Speaker 3: And we'll see you there.
Speaker 8: All right, thank you, all right, sure, close a note books and face based up on the chest.
Speaker 3: Sessions, see it all right.
Speaker 1: Anything else we need to address before Monday morning, Council, all right. So we'll be in recess on this matter until Monday morning at nine o'clock we'll resume to trial.
Speaker 3: Thank you all uys quotes some recess. Please exit the court.