Speaker 1: You're listenings KFI AM six forty, the Bill Handle Show on demand on the iHeartRadio F.
Speaker 2: And now Handle on the news. Ladies and gentlemen, here's not Bill Handle, indeed not Bill Handled. Chris Merrill back and ya this morning. Thank you so much for making us a part of your morning. Kf I AM six forty.
Speaker 3: Before we dive right into the news here, Amy, I just wanted to commend you because you asked the question I wanted the answer to so badly when you were talking to the woman from the Sandy Yes, talking about the eagles.
Speaker 2: Right, and I wanted to know what was going to happen with.
Speaker 3: The the body of the one that didn't survive that storm. And we found the answer to that if people weren't listening, what did Sandy say?
Speaker 4: So what happened was was the one eagle that died in that snowstorm Shadow the mail took a couple like a day or later, took the little baby's body out of the nest bowl where the other two were and basically put it on the side of the nest. And then like a day later, Jackie the mom said you can't have him here and picked him up and flew off with him and then dropped him in the.
Speaker 2: Forest in the woods. Wow.
Speaker 4: I mean it's just like but it's like crazy that you're just like she was like, no, I can't have him here. I don't want to look at this anymore. He needs to go and you know, rest in peace or whatever an eaglet does.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And you have to wonder what kind of emotions they're actually going through, because I know we tend to anthropomorphize these animals.
Speaker 2: And we go, okay, well this is the emotion.
Speaker 3: But I wonder what emotions they are or if it's sort of a I mean I don't want to be crass about it, but almost like a house cleaning, like you know, this doesn't belong here any longer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it could be. Yeah, when she's lost so fascinating to me. Yeah, when she's lost the eglets in the past, I mean it's it's bizarre, like they just you know, they're in the nest still and they just sit and stare at them, and sometimes the other chicks will like curl up next to them and stuff. I mean, it's just weird to I mean, it's and it's beautiful and amazing and sad to watch how they respond to.
Speaker 3: So experience, isn't it all the emotions that are wrapped up into one and that, Yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: To watch them.
Speaker 3: Well, it was a great question, and I'm so glad that you asked that and talked about it, because I think a lot of us wanted to know. All Right, I mean, it's awkward, but you know, they got two other chicks they.
Speaker 2: Have to raise.
Speaker 4: It's circle of life stuff. And actually, and like we've talked about, by that chick not making it, it actually might have given the other two a better chance to survive because they only have a fifty percent chance of making it to adulthood.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Wow, that's so interesting to me, so interesting.
Speaker 3: All right, let's uh, let's get into the news that we have here, including the breaking news yesterday, because as we know, during any Trump administration, we learned from the first one, it is a.
Speaker 2: Fire hose of chaos.
Speaker 3: So we go from the signal app controversy to don't pay attention to that we are going to drop massive tariffs on what, for meat people is the largest purchase they will ever make in their lives. President Trump yesterday announcing twenty five percent tariffs on all cars shipped to the United States. That is a significant escalation in the global trade war, or they might say the global trade battle. Hard to say what semantics they'll use. It would also address the parts that are being manufactured outside of the United States as well. Now the tariffs are aimed at expanding America's auto manufacturing prowess. And for decades, because of the free trade agreement which was signed during the Clinton years and then renegotiated and resigned during Trump won, automakers have treated Canada, Mexico, and the United States as one big country, no tariffs among them. They can move freely between them. But now they can't. Remains to be seen exactly what's going to happen when it comes to the retaliatory effects of this. Will China retaliate, Will Japan retaliate? Will South Korea retaliate? Well, we see European countries. Remember we've got the Volkswagen, which is your Audi's and your poor and your volks are coming from Europe, your Mercedes BMW's, Will they retaliate. We don't know how this is exactly going to play out. What we do know is most auto industry experts are saying the price on the vehicles will increase, at least temporarily. Even if these manufacturers bring things back here to the United States, or they do more manufacturing and more assembly here in the United States, there will be a time where this has to ramp up. It's not an instantaneous thing, which means prices are going to go up as a result, shares General Motors plunging more than seven percent after hours Ford and Stalantis. Stalandis makes the Jeeps and the Rams used to be used to be Chrysler. They fell by four percent. Ford and Stalantis did so. Interestingly enough, the German automakers didn't lose as much in their stocks. They're down, but they're down less than two percent, whereas the American manufacturers.
Speaker 2: Are down more than that. So really really interesting to watch how this is going to play out.
Speaker 3: It's also curious, and we'll talk more about this at seven thirty this morning. I'm so curious as to how long this tariff will remain in effect. And we already heard the President Amy had the clips this morning. We already heard the President almost hedging on this a little bit, as the President said.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, with China, maybe you know, maybe we.
Speaker 3: Work on the TikTok issue, and maybe we can get them to hand over some control of TikTok and then we'll reduce some of the auto tariffs. So it stands to reason that everything we've seen from this administration is a negotiating tactic. It stands to reason that this would be used for negotiations in some way, shape or form as well. Now, what does he want from the other countries?
Speaker 2: We don't know.
Speaker 3: Is this all about putting another star in the flag for Canada? Probably not, But again I hate the pull of trump Ism, but we'll have to wait and see.
Speaker 2: Amy.
Speaker 4: Oh and before we move on, I'm gonna ask you again. You said yesterday or you said the day before, heads will rule over this signal thing, and then yesterday yesterday you said, oh my gosh, I'm wrong, nobody's going to lose their job. Do you have a new prediction today? Are you sticking with your second prediction?
Speaker 3: We'll staying with where I was yesterday, So up in the air, although I did see that it is we're moving away from the journalist it's the journalist's fault to it's the app's fault. So well, I talk, We've got some of that in the wake up call as well, and excuse me, you did wake up a goal. Well they got some of that in handle on the news.
Speaker 2: Yeah, whatever, it's early.
Speaker 3: But then, well I've got more on this too at seven o'clock as well, the signal fallout.
Speaker 4: Okay, Christie's headed south of the border. You have a Homeland Security Secretary, Christy Noam visited the prison in El Salvador where all those Venezuelans deported by the Trump administration have been held since their removal from the United States. The administration says they are gang members of Trend. They are Ragua, and they said that's why they were sent there. Noam got to see where they are living now, and there's a bunch of them. It's a huge prison. Apparently, inmates are packed into cells. They're not allowed outside. Not a place you want to be. They hold you in cells of seventy people and you're in the cell for twenty three and a half hours a day.
Speaker 2: Okay, So yard time is limited, is what you're saying.
Speaker 4: And apparently even the yard time is not outside all right.
Speaker 3: So it's like when I was in elementary school in the Great White North and there was a snowstorm and we had recess. We had recess was in the gymnasium or the cafetorium, as it were, So maybe that's where their yard time is. Rumor has it that indeed Christy Nome was scared straight when she went there and does not in fact want to be held hostage in El Salvadorian prison. Did she say that, oh, this is great, this is so what a wonderful place this is.
Speaker 2: No, there's two ways to spend this.
Speaker 3: They either say this is a really nice place and why are people complaining, or they say this is the worst place on earth, and if you're in the United States, you should get out now before you end up here.
Speaker 4: That's what she said. She stood in front of several of the prisoners and said, don't come here, don't break our laws, or you could end up here.
Speaker 3: That sounds like not a lot of fun for any of us, a vacation nobody wants to take. Continuing, the Trump administration now canceling funding for dozens of studies that look for new vaccines and treatments for COVID nineteen and other pathogens that could potentially cause future pandemics. What they say is, oh, the pandemic's over, so we don't need to we don't need to keep looking at things so done. The research is not, however, just about COVID. Nine of the terminated awards funded centers that conduct research on antiviral drugs to combat so called priority pathogens that, of course.
Speaker 2: Could lead to new pandemics.
Speaker 3: According to one senior National Institute of Health official, this includes the antiviral projects designed to cover a wide range of families that could cause outbreaks or pandemics. But Amy King, I think there's a positive here. There could be a really silver line. There could be a real silver lining to this dark cloud.
Speaker 4: And what might that be.
Speaker 3: Well, yesterday you were talking about the city of Los Angeles is in the hole like a billion dollars, right, And Mayor bast went to Sacramento and said, can you give us two billion dollars? And part of the reason that we are short on our budget is because we got really lazy when we had those COVID funds coming in. So the economy was kind of tanking. We did the bailouts a couple of rounds during Trump won and another big round during Biden, and the local and state governments took that money and then all of a sudden, we had we had surpluses. If you remember, the state of California was plus something like fifty years seventy five billion dollars.
Speaker 4: Right, So if you got it, spend it right right.
Speaker 3: Well, if all of a sudden we don't have the means to see another pandemic coming, and if we don't have the ability to fight that pandemic with something like Operation Warp Speed, which was a Trump initiative to try to get the vaccine out faster during during the COVID pandemic, then it's entirely possible the economy tanks again and we have to have another bailout, which could provide funding to the City of Los Angeles that they don't have right now.
Speaker 4: See Oh see, yeah, great.
Speaker 2: See how that works.
Speaker 4: You're smart that thank you.
Speaker 3: All we need is a good pandemic and suddenly all of our financial bows go away because we just borrow against the national debt.
Speaker 2: All right to you?
Speaker 4: Uh, speaking of debt. Facing a one billion dollar deficit, LA City lawmakers have moved forward to spend more money.
Speaker 2: Oh good.
Speaker 4: City Council approved a package emotions aimed at protecting illegal immigrants in Los Angeles at ten to was a ten to nothing vote. They said, we're going to move forward. At least that's not final approval yet, but move forward with policies to require businesses to notify the city of all ICE enforcement activity, as well as informed workers of their rights ahead of raids. And the council directed staff to identify more than five hundred thousand dollars to maintain immigration legal services.
Speaker 3: So this was the thing that sticks out to me is it would require businesses to notify the city. So, in other words, if you have if you're running a restaurant and you get word that ICE is coming, or if ICE shows up, they knock on the door and they see we want to see who's here and whatnot, then then your restaurant would have to contact the city. In other words, it's a half a million dollars to enforce a snitch system. So snitch out ICE as quickly as you can so that the city knows what ICE is doing.
Speaker 2: Now, what are they gonna do with that information? I don't know.
Speaker 4: That's a good question.
Speaker 2: Oh, you told us ICE is here. What are we gonna do?
Speaker 3: Put on a social media post complaining about it, or we're gonna make a TikTok that says ice is coming, Ice is coming, but half a million dollars later, and now you have a new reporting requirement that your restaurant don't worry about seating that six top. You got to call the city, sit on hold, because as we all know, contacting the city is always always an expedient process.
Speaker 4: And what if you don't make and what if you don't call, can you get in trouble?
Speaker 3: Well, I would assume that's gonna be a high priority to make sure that you get fined for not calling them, because they got to make up this five hundred thousand dollars that they're spending on the snitch hot hot line. Yeah, I don't know how do they enforce it. I don't have any idea. I don't think they think through this. I think they think, oh, we're gonna do We're gonna do this thing. We want to we want to fight the policy, we want to protect the citizens, and let's put the onus on everybody else. And if they don't accept this onus because they've got their own stuff going on, then we're gonna wrap them all up in it.
Speaker 2: I don't have any idea what their plan is. I don't think they have any idea what their plan is.
Speaker 4: Just to clarify the five hundred thousand dollars is actually for legal aid. They had a series of motions that they said, yeah, let's move forward with these. One of them was for legal aid, another one was the snitch program. The other one was to inform workers of their rights. So there's several things going on.
Speaker 2: It's an unfunded snitch program. Thank you.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that clarity because now we know that there won't be anybody answer the phone when you call the snitch.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable.
Speaker 3: So have you ever missed an email at work? An important email? Have you ever sent an email that is very important? And you probably click on that little flag that says high priority. Everyone needs to take a good hard look at this and then crickets. Nothing comes back. You don't hear a word. Do you follow up or do you walk away? The Aly County Sheriff's Department announcing they planned to retest about four thousand DNA samples because they learned that the agency used the testing kits over a roughly eight month period that were found by the manufacturer to occasionally deliver incomplete results.
Speaker 2: According to the Department.
Speaker 3: Officials at Scientific Services Bureau learn only Monday about a notice that was sent to the agency last year by a DNA testing kit manufacturer that said a specific lot of kits were prone to the intermittently poor performance with potential to cause incomplete results in profiles. That notice was sent to the department in August of twenty twenty four, directed to a person who's no longer with the department, which means it went into the email ether it is lost in the void. The notice by the manufacturer recommended that the use of the effected kits be discontinued, but the department kept using them for about eight months because the person who got the email again wasn't there any longer.
Speaker 2: So how many investigations have been impacted? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Sheriff's Department says in a statement, however, that the use of the affected kits may have led to incomplete or suboptimal results, but not likely to have falsely identified any individual. Tell that to the defense attorneys. So this is an interesting one too, because not only do I believe that the manufacturing company should have issued more than just one email, which of course probably ended up in the junk mail folder anyway, but my wife recently left the company involuntarily. The problem is my wife and her department were wiped out because the company is trying to I think they're trying to sell, so they're trying to, you know, make their balance sheets look right.
Speaker 2: So my wife gets these emails. It says.
Speaker 3: Security access code to get to this whatever. So she says, somebody at the company is trying to log into this other it's a portal. She works at health insurance, so she tries to get money from health insurs so it's a it's a portal, so somebody's trying to log in, for instance, to medical right, but in order to log in, you have multi factor authorization. So she'll get a notice this says, here's your multi factor authorization code. And she looks at it and she goes, oh, somebody at that company is trying to log in. But what they don't realize is they fired the person who has the multi factor authorization phone, meaning her, So she just deletes it. So the company is left going, how do we access this portal? And the company that runs the portal is saying, well, you just have to use your multi factor authorization. Meanwhile, her own company is saying, well, that person's not here anymore, and they go, well.
Speaker 2: That's the only way we can let you in. That's the other authorized user.
Speaker 3: So imagine if you are the person at at the sheriff's department, former person of the sheriff's department, who got the email and they went, huh, that's probably info they'd want to know. Probably shouldn't have gotten.
Speaker 2: Rid of me. Whoop delete. That's exactly what I'm telling you. That is what's going on here.
Speaker 3: Somebody saying, oh, that's probably important for them to have no whoop dalite all done.
Speaker 4: Skis putting at least a pause on a Trump plan, and this one they're doing it voluntarily. The Social Security Administration announced that it is pushing back the rollout of a new measure by two weeks and also lowering the number of people who are going to be affected by it. So the planned policy was supposed to kick in on Monday, would have required everybody filing benefit applications who cannot verify their identities through their online mysocial security account to go to a field office to complete the claim. Currently, you can apply over the phone too. Now, the new identity verification policy will only apply to those filing for retirement, survivors or family benefits. It kicks in April fourteen. People applying for disability benefits, supplemental security income, Medicare will continue to have the option of flyle filing over the phone, so they're scaling it back a little bit and delaying it a little bit.
Speaker 3: What we know is that one of the big hits to the budget of the United States is the social program payouts, the Medicare, Medicaid, social Security, and one way to try to balance the budget is to cut some of those payoffs, modify Social Security. We've been hearing since we were first into the workforce, social Security won't be there when we're ready to retire. And yet the idea of removing something like that is deeply, deeply unpopular, mostly because we've been paying into it our whole lives and.
Speaker 2: Now you're telling me I can't get anything out of it.
Speaker 3: So one way that you can reduce that is by stopping some people from being able to collect their benefits by making it more difficult. So this is great, what a great plan. We'll just to make Social Security inaccessible for a number of people, especially I mean old folks, you know, boomer's trying to get into the retirement They were sometimes digitally challenged, and this is a great way to keep them from taking their money, and that really helps to balance a budget.
Speaker 2: That's a it's called a quiet cut like.
Speaker 4: That to to get Social Security?
Speaker 2: Is it sixty six now, right?
Speaker 4: So you're not talking about like eighty five and ninety year old people.
Speaker 3: Oh you know, I know some boomers that are sixty six and they.
Speaker 4: Act like eighty five or nineteen year old.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll tell you what though, I hit my mid forties and all of a sudden, I realized exactly what my parents were experiencing as the development of the Internet and then social media and everything else grew up. Because now AI is becoming such an influence in the world, and so fast too. I mean, we didn't have AI anything until a couple of years ago, and now all of a sudden, it's AI everywhere.
Speaker 2: And who's keeping up.
Speaker 3: And who's not? And what can I do and all this stuff? And I can't keep up with AI. My wife is pretty good at it, and she's older than I am. She hates when I tell people that, But this a I'm sort of sitting back going, you know what, let me know when I need to learn AI. But until then, I'm just gonna kind of relax a little bit. The other one I'm bad at too, is video editing. Do you do video editing at all?
Speaker 4: It is not my favorite things.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I'm so terrible at that.
Speaker 4: I actually have some great people here who do a great job at it.
Speaker 3: Right, you know what is in radio? Everything has to be digital. There's got to be all the you know, the the video component to everything.
Speaker 2: And I can't keep up. I got it.
Speaker 3: This is why we only hire young producers like Ann so that she can take care of things like this. That's good.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: Off to West Texas we go. Doctors treating people hospitalized for measles outbreak in Texas and New Mexico have a new problem, come to find out, so many of the people that they are treating in the hospital for measles, a completely preventable disease, now have vitamin A toxicity. At Covenant Children's Hospital in Lubbuck, which is near the epicenter of the outbreak, patients have been found to have abnormal liver function on routine lab tests.
Speaker 2: And why is that?
Speaker 3: Because they've been told by the Internets and probably the Director of Health and Human Services that you can simply treat your measles with vitamin A, so they're taking too much of it. Too much vitamin a can have serious health consequences. There is no evidence either that it can prevent measles, but don't let that deter you from listening to your ant on Facebook. According to actual doctors, the only way to prevent infection with the measles virus is through the measles Mump's Rebella vaccine. It's ninety seven percent effective against measles after two doses. Kennedy has said that he does encourage vaccination, but it is a personal choice. So your vitamin A, your cod liver oils actually could be doing more harm than good. We're always trying to figure out if we're going to have enough charge in our evs to get too from wherever we're headed and get stuck in traffic on the way. How do we make sure we always have a full charge.
Speaker 4: Stay in California because electric vehicle charging ports now outnumber gas nozzles across the state. The milestone comes as the federal government's moving to depriotur deep priortorize perfect the shift away from gas powered cars. Of course, in California we still have the mandate twenty thirty five not gonna be able to sell new gas powered cars. But I think Trump eliminated that map mandate nationally. But in twenty twenty four, California had one hundred and seventy eight thousand, five hundred total ev ports compared to about twelve thousand gas nozzles.
Speaker 2: But that includes the ones in people's garages too.
Speaker 4: Right, and the ones that don't work probably all right.
Speaker 3: So of the one hundred seventy eight thousan five hundred total ev ports, how many are accessible and functional? The ev ports they're a little bit like the McDonald the ice cream machine. Right, it's kind of a hit and miss. You'll be lucky if it works when you get there. And whenever they have a lineup of the ev charging stations, there might be seven chargers there and you're like, oh, man, if just three of these work, I'm going to be in luck.
Speaker 4: But alas, and it takes a while, like it takes three minutes to fill up a gas tank. They're saying that there are more than one hundred and sixty two thousand chargers at what is called level two that will charge fourteen to thirty five miles per hour of charging.
Speaker 3: All right, So if those are in your garage and you can plug it in and when you get home at night and let it charge for ten or twelve hours overnight, that's not so bad. But if you are not at home and you have to stop and wait for that, I mean, this is one of the big hang ups, isn't it. For the adoption of evs. It's the accessibility, right I mean, even if we can find the chargers, it takes so long, and there's a it's an inconvenience right now, whereas.
Speaker 2: Filling up your gas tank.
Speaker 3: You fill up your tank once every week or two, Like you said, five ten minutes, you're in and out. This is why I also think that Elon Musk's Tesla diner will catch on. I think other people are going to take this on the fact that his name is associated with that brand, I think it is going to make it tough for his diner to be compelling for a number of people. However, I do think that's the way to go. You have to offer some other kind of distraction while the cars are charging.
Speaker 4: There's one I can't remember the name of it opened a couple of months ago down in Orange County that is, like, it's a convenience store, and I think it might have like some food offerings, and it's got thirty five charging stations.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's either businesses start putting in charging stations or you're gonna have entire businesses growing up around charging stations.
Speaker 2: It could go one way or the other.
Speaker 3: And if if you've got a business that requires people to be there for a period of time, you're probably smart to invest in the infrastructure to put that in. I'm thinking movie theaters, I'm thinking bowling alleys, you know, these sorts of places where you can do that. And I mean, at what point do we start seeing this sort of thing popping up at places like Chavez Ravine. You know, I drove to the I drove to the Dodger game. I parked my car, I plugged it in, and I went and I watched the game. And when I came out three four hours later, I had another one hundred and fifty miles of charge. You know, I don't know how feasible that is. I don't know exactly what the cost is going to be. And I also don't know how long it's going to take before the infrastructure catches up to our demands to make things go faster, because the last thing you want to do is invest a bunch of money in infrastructure on say level two or level three chargers, and then you know, five years down the road, suddenly we go up. This whole technology from byd in China has gone so well, but we have to we have to reinstall new infrastructure. Then you're in a then you're in a bit of a bind, and and you've you've wasted some money. So I understand why some places are holding off before they do that. I don't know about you, but the thing that sketches me out, and mind you, I have I have three hybrids in my house right now. My son's car is a hybrid, which was my car and I sold it to him. My vehicle's a hybrid. My wife's uh lit Ford Maverick is a hybrid as well. So I'm I'm a big fan of of the different energy sources. What scares me a bit about the evs uh is that and it's not so bad here, but if I travel at all, and I understand if I travel, I got to stop, and I'm gonna take a I'm gonna take half an hour an hour to charge. I understand all of that, right. What worries me and sketches me out is these stories about cars being stuck in snowstorms. I know this seems like a weird freak out, but imagine you're driving and then all of a sudden, you're say you're going from here, and you're driving to Lubbock, Texas because you have to go visit your crazy.
Speaker 2: Niece who's in the hospital with measles.
Speaker 3: And as you're driving to Texas, you're heading across the mountains, and then you get hit in the snowstorm and then you're stuck. Did you see the stories from a few weeks ago where they had a pile up on I forty and they were stuck there for fourteen hours. Your battery is not gonna hold up giving you heat for fourteen hours. That freaks me out. I don't want to freeze to death because my car ran out of juice. I know it's a dumb worry.
Speaker 2: I get it. I know I'm freaking out about.
Speaker 4: Silliness, but I don't think it's a dumb worry at all, Chris, I think it's very valid.
Speaker 2: Thank you for validating my feeling.
Speaker 4: You are more than welcome. But I think that that's what does Bill Handle call it, and I can't remember because he talks about it all the time. Range anxiety, range anxiety.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely, mine's not range anxiety. It's freezing to death in the mountains. Anxiety doesn't have the same kind of ring to it as the range anxiety does. One other story, and we're gonna address this later a little bit later ont of the show, coming up at eight thirty, we're going to talk with our investigative reporter from ABC, Brad Garrett. But if you miss this, the Supreme Court held yesterday that federal firearms laws cover these so called ghost guns, the weapons that are made from kits, and these don't have the serial numbers on them, and these are.
Speaker 2: Harder to trace.
Speaker 3: The gun industry had challenged the Biden era regulation treating ghost guns like other firearms with the same licensing, background checks and serial number requirements.
Speaker 2: Federal Appeals Court in New Orleans set aside that regulation.
Speaker 3: They said that weapons parts aren't weapons, and so they're not covered by the Gun Control Act of nineteen sixty eight. But the Supreme Court, which remember the Supreme Court.
Speaker 2: What was it? You got the.
Speaker 3: Gorsich, Amy Cony, Barrett, Brett kamanall all named by President Trump.
Speaker 2: The Supreme Court disagreed.
Speaker 3: In fact, Neil Gorsich wrote for the court, and the regulation, he says, stands.
Speaker 2: They did leave up with.
Speaker 3: The possibility that some kits might be so far from a finished gun that they would fall outside the regulation. So think of this like when you were a kid and you go to your grandpa's house and he had model cars that you could put together. I don't know, maybe you did it with your grandpa. I did with my grandpa, and that was a special time for me. But what it was was just a bunch of parts connected to pieces of plastic and then we had to pull those off, and then you had to kind of file off the burrs, and then you were able to assemble your you know, your sixty seven Mustang or something, right, And that's kind of what these ghost gun kits are, and in some cases they end up printing them. I don't know if this addresses the whole three D printed guns, but there is an expansive definition, as has long been understood to reach everything from run of the mill rifles to novelty umbrella guns. According to Gorsich, the beerau of ATF was within the lost scope when it determined that covered weapons included kits that can readily be completed, assembled and restored, or otherwise converted to expel a projectile by the action of an explosive, in other words, guns.
Speaker 2: So that is that's the deal.
Speaker 3: If you've got if you're a ghost gun enthusiast, you're still gonna have to treat that like it's a regular firearm.
Speaker 2: Chris merrill In for Bill Handle. Okay, fine, we've got news for you Tube.
Speaker 1: You've been listening to the Bill Handle Show. Catch my show Monday through Friday, six am to nine am, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app