Speaker 1: Welcome to the Three Stories version of the tod Herman Show. Story number one Satan hides in the false light of empty compassion. Story number two was Hulk Hogan truly larger than life. And story number three there is no Old Testament. God stop that stuff. We'll talk about this with the help of God Almighty.
Speaker 2: But Todd Herman Show is one percent disapproved. But big pharma technocrats in tyrans everywhere from the high mountains of Free America. Here's the Emerald City EXI.
Speaker 1: Todd Herman. Today is the day the Lord has made, and these are the times to which God has decided we shall live. It's important to understand that Satan who is real, and you can choose to pretend he's not real, but I'd caution you against that. He hides in the light, not the true light, that Angel of light thing. Pretend the Angel of light thing that is so real, and he is so good at taking good intentions and just time over time, just little by little etching away at those until they take you off the mark. Now, I'm not here to say that immigration is satanic, because it's not. People have emigrated throughout time. Jesus Christ, of course emigrated not illegally, I would add in his life he had to to escape being unalive as it were, his parents had to escape with him. And there were no immigration laws at the time, so he wasn't breaking them. And might here to say that illegal immigration is satanic. It is in fact violenting God's word for Christians to not obey the laws of the government, and we have those laws. It's lying, it's a lot of sin, but I'm not saying it's satanic. I'm seeing that Satan hides in this angel of light masquerade and he uses politics for this. And I'm just going to walk a step by step through just some signs of this, and I'll start with something that couldn't sound more angel of light, and that is Look, let's just give some people dignity, right, let's just provide them dignity. And yes, we're to treat sojourners kindly. We ourselves, as Christians, are sojourners on this earth. This is not our home. We're visiting here. This is Representative Maria Salazar, a Republican from Florida. We give them dignity.
Speaker 3: At some point in the future, another legislator, we'll write another law to give them path to citizenship. Right now, what we need to do is to buy peace for these people, allow them to stay, to continue working because they're needed. You see. It's all I'm trying to do is to bring some common sense, which is the least common of all senses, to this conversation.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's just apply some common sense to this. Is it a fact that we simply cannot exist as a society without people who came here illegally doing manual labor, that we can't do that? I don't think that's a fact. I think companies can adapt. I also think companies can legally bring people in. In fact, they don't think it. I know it. We just had Microsoft fire eight thousand US workers and turn right around and say we need eight thousand h one B visas while that stuff's still going on. No, we're not going to fall for the Angel of Light thing. We were overrun in our country by design by people who don't respect our laws and hate our electoral college system. And it started with this political venture, and then it started with the Chamber of Commerce saying, oh, we get cheap labor, and union saying, oh we get members. And we had some very corrupt versions of the Catholic Church saying, oh, look, we get to have now new members. And then the federal money flowed into this, and all of a sudden, the money train is there. So I can see that. People see that as compassionate. I can see that, and Satan hides right there. Because the trick in politics is when he can make you part of an intersectional group. In this case, you are part of the all immigration is good immigration group. You end up defending things that you literally would never defend, except you do. Satan can move you intellectually into corners of the world and corners of thought you never thought he could move you. If you doubt that, think of Judas As Scariot, who watched the miracles Jesus performed, who traveled with him when Jesus told the seas to be calm, Judas a scaret was in the boat. Think of that he watched a man speak into a storm and tell it to be calm, and the waters of the seas and the turbulence in the sky stopped. And then we read in the Bible that God allowed Satan to enter Judas Iscariot, and suddenly his thinking is entirely changed. I got to turn this guy in, man, I got to get me some thirteen pieces of silver, because that's the big reward. So people, once they get into Satan's intersectional group, this is all immigration is good immigration. They find themselves defending things that could never ever be defended. And I'm going to show you a sign of this in a second, and it's going to remind you of a movie. And it was a movie that was never supposed to make it into Hollywood. So The Sound of Freedom was never supposed to make it into Hollywood, and yet it did, and it did so so well, and it exposed some of the evils of trafficking, and it was a godly movie. God's Kids are not for sale. That studio Angel Studios is out with a new series called Testament, and this couldn't be more timely because Testament takes the Book of Acts, that is Luke writing about how christ Church was built, who builts it, what did Paul do, what was James's role, Timothy, et cetera. And they take those people in the Bible and they move them into a modern era, a surveillance state, a censorship state, a state that hates the truth. In other words, the state of being were in and see how they defend the faith in a world like ours. And it's a time to ask yourself a tough question when you are told neither buy nor sell, are you going to give in? Are you going to give in to that last act of desperation of the enemy. It's a great way to explore this. So go stream this right now at Angel dot com. Slash Todd. Become a Premium Angel Studios Guild member. Stream Testament, immediately vote on the shows that they produce and distribute to get two free tickets to every Angel Studios theatrical release. That's Angel dot Com. Slash Todd become an Angel Studio Premium Guild member today at Angelstudio dot com slash Todd. Now, this is a jump, and I get that from what Mauria Salazar said about let's give people dignity to what's been discovered in bib County, Alabama. And by the way, if you're watching or listening with kids, this is super tough and I want you to be cautious. It's a big jump, but it's an understandable jump when you think about Satan masquerading as an angel of lights. And we'll talk about how these steps get people to a point where they literally refuse to condemn things like this, or, in the case of Angel Studios the Sound of Freedom, they literally tried to keep that movie out of the theaters because this stuff never happens.
Speaker 4: This is where authlready say six children, the youngest only three years old, were victimized repeatedly over more than a year. It's an underground storm shelter near the home of William Chase McElroy. Assistant District Attorney Brian Jones says there could be more victims and more alleged perpetrators. He says the grand jury has indicted a fourth person, but he can't release that name because that person hasn't been arrested yet. But he says we may never know the full extent of the horrors that happened here.
Speaker 1: Hey, it's not immigration, and I get that, but do you remember Sound of Freedom. People fought against that because it showed the evils of trafficking. There were people who said trafficking didn't happen. There were people who said it's a right wing fever swamp idea. There are people who say about organized groups of men doing these things. That doesn't happen. That's again, that's that's Christian fear memory that doesn't happen. And get this, there are there are same sex attracted people who would never harm a person, not intentionally, not ever, and they find themselves in an intersectional group where they are to defend people who are maps minor attracted persons. Because this is how Satan goes from good intention to maybe someone has a sin issue to now we're going to move you an intersectional group where not only will you say, sound of freedom can't come out, so we shouldn't allow this. That's a myth that never happens. Were abused in an organized fashion like these three guys who were clearly spiritually capture, we're doing that doesn't happen. And if it does happen, well, this is just an orientation. Satan hides is an angel of light. It's just an orientation. And we know that same sex attracted people had violence enacted against them and that should never happen. So to come back from that and to make sure that doesn't happen again, you have people joining this intersection of group saying, well, if this does happen to kids from time to time, it's just an orientation. Now, getting back to politics, intersectionalism, how does this work? So the people who ran Joe Biden set up a hotline so unaccompanied miners could call if they had trouble with the strangers with whom they were being placed. Okay, so you are a kid brought across our border. Legally, we don't know who you are, we don't know who your family is. So you've been placed with some strangers. Here's a phone number you can call if you have problem the strangers. In other words, if you're being kept in a dungeon. Listen to this or watch this.
Speaker 5: So you're telling this committee that the Biden administration, while they were letting all of these unaccompanied miners into the country, and as we've talked about today, they weren't keeping track of them. They issued these kids a hotline that they could call if they had trouble with the sponsor family that they were put with. And you're saying that sixty five thousand calls to this hotline designated to protect these kids went unanswered. Is that what you're telling this committee?
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, Wow, Representative Eli Crane doing the question together. Sixty five thousand phone calls presumably for help, no answer, three hundred thousand kids lost, no explanation, ten thousand kids recently found. In fact, I think it's now up to eighty thousand kids that we've found through the work of Tom Holman and Presidentent Trump's team, no media fanfare. See Satan takes you from good intentions. Let's be kind to sojourners and bit by bit, then let's make sure that all immigration is good, and therefore illegal immigration is good, and therefore illegal immigrants are good, and therefore the people who bring in illegal immorants are good. Okay. Or let's make sure that we're not cruel to people because they're same sex attracted and we shouldn't be. So let's be accepting. Okay, So you're going to be accepting. I can accept the people, but not the sin, because I don't accept fornication or adulter is normalized because the Bible says it's wrong. Therefore it says the same thing about same sex activity. I'll take that, but it doesn't mean I'm going to hate to people. We shouldn't either. But they go from that acceptance to okay, Well, then there're these people called maps. It's just another orientation and there are people who are born in the wrong body. It's just another form of the same sort of diverse thinking. And you get, bit by bit by bit moved into a place where all of a sudden, you find yourself saying, well, that form of abuse never happens, and if it does, it's okay because there's maps. And then you find yourself setting up these hotlines to say, well, kids aren't being abused and they aren't being placed with strangers. That never happens, and if it does happen, we've set up a hotline, and it's a hotline we don't answer. You see how this works. This is from libs of TikTok, always good at finding out what's going on in other states. A little bit of breaking news. This came out just recently. The Oregon Bureau of Labor and Industries threatens employers to not call ice on illegal alien employees. If employers are found to have violated law in this way, they're held accountable to the full extent of the law. Christina Stephenson, Commissioner of the Oregon Bureau of Labor and Industry. They are literally telling employers in order to not be prosecuted in Oregon, you have to violate federal law by not turning in illegal immigrants employees or people who want to be employees who are applying as illegal immigrants. Not only are they telling them you have to break federal law, they're telling them you have to break God's law. If you're a Christian, we are to follow the rules of the authorities. And in our country we have one authority, and that is the Constitution as a so called political authority. Those of us who are Christians have the ultimate authority, God Almighty, and we have a very tough enemy. He's meaningless to God. God is able to move him and shake him, and the demons can't do anything to God and can't do much to us if we're in Jesus. But Satan's had a long time to practice masquerading as an angel of light. Story number two. Was Hulk Hogan really bigger than life? Was Hulk Holgan really bigger than life? I've heard so much commentary about Hulk Hogan having been bigger than life that I started to think about was he actually bigger than life? I Mean, I know people being that as a figure of speech, but he was a huge man. He was muscled up, he was this like so called golden gods. He went through many, many iterations as a professional wrestler. He changed hollywoods he brought He brought professional wrestling into that form of entertainment into Hollywood's. He created an indelible character, He helped move professional wrestling into movies, et cetera. No doubt he changed that fake sport. Was he larger than life? Hulk Hogan took his notoriety and his fame and by the way, his infamy, and he deserved the infamy he had. Hulk Hogan did some truly horrible things in the man just passed. So we're not going to go through a Catalogum, you can go to any Google site and look it up, or go to any AI and say, write an article about the controversies surrounding Hulk Hogan, and anybody can do that easy enough. But I do want to start with where he was at when he died, because it doesn't matter. No, no, it doesn't matter. Yeah, I know, he gave a pretty unforgettable speech at the Republican Convention this week when they took a shot and my hero full lighting character and they tried to kill the next president of the United States, Oh what are you gonna do? Ron Wild Brother?
Speaker 6: Rap media roll again, crop media, make a maca right again.
Speaker 7: President Pulklick sired kids like Houston's wood.
Speaker 1: You know it's funny. I always wondered if you wore tore away tear away shirts when he was doing that professionalistling. But no, I've actually, if you've ever seen the dude when he was in his prime working outs, that wasn't all just puffed up steroidy. Yeah, he was apparently a huge reuter, but a dude was strong, so he could tear a normal teacher. I think that might have been a terri away. I had trouble with it, but it doesn't matter. It really doesn't.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I know that angersome people. What do you mean? That was a great speech that riled people up. It owned the Libs. It did. It was a huge act of trolling and owned them. I remember the videos came out idiocracy. They knew what they were doing, they knew that they were owning the Libs. But it doesn't matter. He made tons of money, hulk multi multimillionaire, lost someone in a lawsuits, abused it, abused women with it through the power of it. But it was great business, but it doesn't matter. But something does matter because Hulk Hogan found out that life is not larger than life. Hulk do isn't wasn't and life is not larger than life. Even if you are a billionaire through business. Now you might be a not a billionaire, but you might be a small, medium sized business owner. And you might even think that you operate on corporate credit because you've got a corporate credit card or a corporate debit card, and you might think then you are given sort of a firewall between your personal assets. You've sweated your whole life to have maybe a house or two, college fund for the kids, some retirement moneies. That's all safe. If God forbid, there's a lawsuit because you have corporate credit, I'm here to tell you probably don't. Even if your lawyer and tax accountant set up your corporation. If your Social Security number appears on any of those PaperWorks, your bank is probably treating you as an individual, which means you are at risk. You're also losing out on the benefits of real corporate credit. And here's an easy way to figure this out. Take a free, no obligation consultation with BISIBLE it's go bisible dot com. Go bisible dot com will tell you if you have actual corporate credit and when you don't, because I bet you don't, they'll help you establish it in seven easy steps. It's go bisible. That's with a Z, go bisible dot com, Go bisible. Hulk was a billionaire. No, I don't a billionaire. Maybe many one hundred billionaire, many many times over. But it doesn't matter, doesn't matter at all. What matters is what Hulk figured out mattered. Hulk Hogan was baptized. Well much trust this board. When Hulk was baptized, he began to understand what matters, and he began to speak about what matters. This is a guy that someone said, or many many people said, was larger than life. Guys, life is not larger than life. Only God and e Trinity are larger than life. This is Hulk again on his baptism.
Speaker 6: Well, you know, when things were tough, you know, I realized that this too shall pass. You know that this was just a temporary situation. I realized that, you know, as long as I made the right choice, you know, and followed my faith. More than what people are saying with the newspapers, the tablets were saying and didn't get sucked into that now that stuff was real. The only thing that is really real is the stuff that's going to last forever. You know, your faith and your belief in God and knowing that, you know, once you're a Christian, you've accepted Christ as your savior, and you know you're not gonna perish, but you're going to have everlasting life. That belief in itself and that faith is what's pretty much the only thing that's real to me. You know, everything else is kind of like a life situation, but that's my life after life after life, life situation.
Speaker 1: A man who maybe even at a point thought he was larger than life, realized that this life isn't even larger than life. Only God in a trinity through Jesus Christ Rest well, Hulk Rest with Jesus. Story number three. There's a lot of chatter, and it's a very convenient form of chatter when it comes to a lighting, but it is it's catfishing.
Speaker 5: God.
Speaker 1: What's that called when when you catfish? It was called when you are pretending to be something you're nots online, Yeah, catfishing. So people are catfishing.
Speaker 2: God.
Speaker 1: That is they're making Jesus into something he's not, and they're also making God into something he's not. And this is a very very smart technique. What they do is they take the Old Testament and they talk about the Old Testament God okay. And this is very kind of an aggressive form of giving other people spiritual borderline personality disorder. One of the hallmarks of BPD people are who have what we call borderline personalities that don't and who knows if that exists, but that's how we describe as symptoms. Is one of the big symptoms is they can't see people in shades of gray. So if they are really angry at you because you did something that hurt them, you're the worst person in the world until you do something that pleases them or causes them to feel validated, in which case you are a good person or maybe even their favorite person. And this can happen throughout a day with someone. And when they take the God of the universe and they take the Bible and they split it in two. There's the Old Testament, here's the New Testament, and there's the Old Testament God, and here's the New Testament God. They're taking a God who has never been split. God has always existed and always will exist. The Triune God is ins throughout the Bible. You know, the spirit of God moved across the Water's not God himself. The spirit of God in the beginning was the Word. The word was with God, the word was God, the word was Jesus in the beginning. The Word was with God, and the Word was God. And the spirits of God moved across the moorder. But God animated that because God made the heavens in the earth, and God spoke that into existence. Let there be light. So you can see the description of the Holy Trinity throughout the Bible. It's complex, and it's also also easy. God can do anything. It's complex. Wait, there's three of them, no, not three, three instances, three personalities, And it's easy. God can do anything. But when they take the Old Testament and they say that's the Old Testament God, here's the New Testament God, how they do it often plays out like you're about to hear from a so called biblical scholar and the Maddie May model. I'll show this two new seconds, but don't allow it to confuse you. There are not two gods. There are not two chances at retirement, you get one. That's it. So when you enter into retirement, it would be a good idea to not have to go back and start working again. So how would you achieve that, Well, you'd want to make sure you know exactly how much money you're going to have every single month for the rest of your life. That's what my friend Zach Abraham at Bulwark Capital Management, he's the chief investment officer there. That's how he defines a successful retirement, knowing how much money you have for the rest of your life every single month. Now, Zach accomplishes this in a way that runs counter to popular culture. He's not out buying five six stocks. He's not out letting the money flow into these ETFs where your money goes to seven companies forty percent of it. He actively manages every single portfolio, and he's deeply animated by avoiding risk risk management, which he says and which she believes actively managing portfolios can reduce risk and volatility, and it seems clear to me it can. He also meets with every single client prior to doing business three times, no charge. Why three Why not just get you on the pone the phone and pitch you because the first phone call he wants to make sure you guys like each other. You're going to be doing business together. You got a regular phone calls, what's going to my portfolio? The second call is to really examine your hopes and dreams for retirement and are they dreams or are they planned? And then the third phone call or video meeting or in person meeting, whatever you like, is Zach saying here's what we think we can do to help. Or it might be that, hey, we looked into your situation. You're solid. You don't need us. If this is a new form of treatment for you, it should be because not many people do it this way. Here's how to get in touch with Zach. Call them at eight six six seven seven nine Risk. That's eight six six seven seven nine risks, or go to Know your riskpodcast dot com and schedule your free portfolio review. Know your riskpodcast dot com. De'st of advisory services, officer Check Financial LLC and sec Regitered Investment Advisor. Investments involve risk and are not guaranteed. Past performance doesn't guarantee future results. Truck twenty five DASH two five to two. There are not two gods and this so called biblical scholar, Mattie may Model, wants you to believe that because there's this Old Testament God, the God of the Old Testament.
Speaker 8: Why is the Old Testament God such a Hi? My name is Mattie my Moodal. I'm a Bible scholar specializing in gender and sexuality in the New Testament. But today we're going to be talking about something a little bit different because it is such a highly requested topic. What's up with the Old Testament God? I get this question a lot, and I think part of the reason is because when Christians deconstruct and then they go back and read the Old Testament, they aren't exactly happy with what they find. And I think because of this, a lot of progressive Christians are really tempted to just completely leave the Old Testament behind and just have a faith but really focused on the words of Jesus Christ. So what is the deal with Deuteronomy seven and Deuteronomy twenty. Well, there's actually a really good cultural explanation for this. The language in the Old Testament around genocide is language commonly associated with military propaganda. This military language is commonly used in the ancient Nearies as a way to make themselves look really impressive and intimidating to their neighbors. So when you see passages like this in the Bible, it's really just dude saying, oh, yeah, we totally won that battle and we killed all the women and children too. But we see time and time again that's actually not true. So where you can find God in the midst of this patriarchal it is the voice of Rahab in God's heart to connect with every person, regardless of ethnicity or religious affiliation. So next time someone tries to tell you that the God of the Old Testament is you can say that's just not biblical sis. It was actually the who wrote about him.
Speaker 1: Wow, a biblical scholar who didn't quote one piece of scripture In the Old Testament. You had people who God chose not because they were special, but because Abraham had faith, or at the time Abram had faith in God did what God said. God chose these people. These people intermittently were very very respectful of God's and followed them and sometimes very very rebellious against God. And some of the rebellion led them into captivity, and God loved them so much he brought them out of captivity, and when He brought them out of captivity, and he performed amazing miracles that no one who saw could deny. In fact, some of their captors said, can we come with you? Can we come with you because we see your God is the real God? And the Jewish people said yes. When God brought them out of captivity, they didn't know how to live as a free people. So God began to introduce rules, and they had to be very strict, because you're going to be called out. You're going to be different. You are not going to engage in pagan ceremonies. You are not going to engage in pagan death ceremonies. You're not going to engage in pagan sex ceremonies. You're going to treat each other differently. You're going to worship me differently, you're going to revere me. And he set up these very tight rules governing everything they were to do because they were fresh out of captivity, and sometimes in fact, God said, you are going to go utterly decimates a people. Almost always in the Old Testaments, God offered the people who were not getting out of the way of His chosen people and trying to pollute them. With paganism. He issued them warnings, let's get out of the way of my people. Many times those other people didn't follow those warnings. So God eventually had said sometimes to the Jewish people, you need to go utterly decimate them, leave no survivors. That wasn't propaganda. And I'd love to find out where this biblical scholar has learned that this just didn't happen. They were just making it all up, because there's no archaeological evidence against these battles. The arch archaeological evidence stands on the side of the Bible and in just about every case. And God was not being a dei high in letter. He was being a God who was establishing his people in a world hostile to them. He created a law that could not be completed by human beings, and he showed people you could try to be like me. And I am perfect, I don't make mistakes. There's nothing in me that's unholy. I am pure light, I am pure goodness. I never fail. I keep all my promises. I cannot be dissuaded from the goods. I cannot be seduced, I cannot be cons I cannot be lied to, I cannot be mocked. You can try this, And here I'll lay it all out for you. Here's exactly the square footage of a temple. Here's where the Holy of Holies goes. This is what the curtains are to be made out of. Here's how thick they are to be. This is where you render the fats, and this is how you do that. And this team runs this. And people could not do it. And God knew they wouldn't be able to. So that same God said, all right, you tried it. You tried your kings, you tried your governments, you tried your wars, you tried living without, you tried splitting up in the separate tribes. You tried it all. You Pharisees, you thought you were perfect. You ran around having people run through crowds ahead of you. Make way, the great Pharisees are coming. You were the Holy Holy. Look what you did. You didn't even recognize the Messiah when he came. And God still had mercy. So God fulfilled the law. And if you think the Old Testament God went away, look what he did to his son. Look what God did to his beloved son, his only son, the Lord Jesus Christ. People to this moment, discount the cross, they will focus on. Okay, the resurrection, great, that's the main story. He was up there for a long time. Yep, he was. He was painfully lashed and scourged, yes to the point that other people would have died. People never wanted to give respect to the fact that he also had part out of him God's wrath. There is one God, the Old Testament God is the New Testament God. All that wrath, for all the sin ever committed, or all the sin that ever will be committed, poured out on to his son in anguish. He didn't put his son through anything that he's put us through. We can never match what Jesus did. We could not survive a drop, one drop of God's wrath from one cup. Jesus took them all. This isn't two separate gods. It's God giving us the only way to salvation, which is through the blood of Christ. Jesus. And incidentally, those rules in the Old Testament, Jesus did not cancel most of them. There were a few he modified. He made clear to the Pharisees, you're not defiled by what goes into the mouth, but what comes out. But Jesus doubled down. You've heard it said that you should not commit adultery. I tell you a man who looks at a woman with loss in his eyes has committed adultery. He reaffirmed marriage. It is for this reason that a man leaves his family, mother and father, and clings to his wife and they become one flush. He had all sorts of time to say, yeah, that stuff about fornication and adultery and same sex activity and old Testament, Yeah, forget that stuff. I'm washing it out. Jesus did not come to destroy the law, but to fulfill it. And Jesus is part of the eternal Godhead. Always exists, it always will exist, and there's only one of them or him. This is the Todd Hermannshaw. Please go be well, be strong, be kind, make a decision to walk in the light of Christ, and celebrate with me as I get to go spend some time hanging out doing some stuff. My beloved wife