Speaker 1: Five o five at fifty five k r C, the talk station series Happy Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Let's say what you want about the tenants of national socialism. Dude, at least it's an ethos.
Speaker 1: It is an ethos, and I hope you're having a decent Tuesday. If not, maybe it'll turn around between now and the end of the day. Right time is here, welcoming phone calls has always five one, three, seven, four nine, fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two three talk or time Fight fifty on AT and T phone so over fifty five cars dot com. Always a recommendation, get yourself the I Heart Media so you can stream all the content all across the entire iHeartMedia network, and get the podcasts uh man, you give the Sakara with their book y'all five hired. Souther Bell's Guide to Restoring Federalism and Draining the Swamp, which she wrote last year, is released in October and sort of alerting everyone to all the problems and issues in government that Doge is revealing now little bits and pieces, a little bit here, a little bit there. It all kind of kind of adds up. You know, we've got hundreds of millions of dollars, and you think about it in the grand scheme of things, when you're talking about literally billions and billions of dollars in waste. I'll take what you can reveal. But I think that's a wonderful thing that DOGE is doing to just showing us all the crap that our government funds globally and we have no say about it. And in the weird reality of Democrats standing up for all this reckless, wasteful spending, I don't know that they're doing themselves as service. I don't know if they've reflected on their defense of this waste. I mean your regular I don't care Republican or Democrats. Somebody's struggling to pay their energy bill and their mortgage looks at this and has got to be offended by it and taking money out of their paycheck. It's like, wait a second, shouldn't I get in a shouldn't get a better return on my investment with the money you're taking away from my labor?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: I do that all the time, coming up with a fifty five years see Morning Showing. Thanks always a Joe Streker, executive producer for lining up the guests. The return U Barona Morello. She's got her own podcast you can find it, and she returns to the Morning Show at seven oh five give her thoughts on the doge as well as Trump's first month in office. Elon Musk apparently is following her on X for whatever that's worth. How many how many people does Elon Musk follow? Well, I know it's Elon Joe. I have an X account. It's kind of door. I find it, you know, a little hypocritical. If I were to go out in social media as much of a critic as I am on social media generally speaking, Basically, you get out of me Facebook posting Happy Friday or a picture of my dog or maybe my daughter's dog, random musing from time to time. I just I find there's just better use for my off hours than to post pictures of my food or stir the pot of political descent. I get enough of that four hours on the radio every day, and I spent so much of my time reading about all the issues and problems and things that are going on in the world. It's like the idea of going over to social media and furthering that it just runs counter to my being. I know, I'm on radio and I know I should probably do more to promote the fifty five Caresy Morning Show. And God love each and every one of you for tuning in and listening to the program and maybe telling other people to do so. I thoroughly appreciate that. But idea of participating in the quagmire out there and so anyway, that's the reason I don't and much of the chagran of my employer, and maybe to my own disadvantage, I don't know, but I'm so happy here. You know, I have to observe this. I enjoy what I'm doing, I enjoy where I am in life. I am having at least in so far as my life happiness is concerned. These are like the best years I have ever enjoyed in my life. So much of my uncertainty has gone now. I have a very happy marriage, and I love my kids. We all get along. Grade I have no desire to become like Rogan. You know, there's something to be gained from anonymity, and that's one of the reasons I almost didn't take this job. You know, I grew up with my dad being very popular in the city of Cincinnati, and thank God for everybody who listened to my dad. You put me through school, and I thank each and ever want of you for that. And I tell people that all the time and they say, oh, I used to listening to dad. I'm always like, thank you for putting me through colleg But you know, growing up as a kid, everywhere you went Jarry, Hey, Jared, Jared, Jerry, you'd be the supermarker. Hey Jerry, how you doing. And my dad loved it. I just kind of like, Okay, you go places and you have no anonymity, and anonymity is awesome. I've said it many times. You know, I would never, in my entire life consider changing places with a pick your favorite celebrity, someone who everybody knows. I mean, can imagine that the Terrible tailor. I don't care about Taylor Swift, but she couldn't go any place on the planet without someone knowing or recognized or coming over asking for an autograph. You know, maybe you're trying to enjoy dinner and people are kind of it eh that that just is an unsettling thing for me. So anyway, that's one of the reasons I don't gravitate to social media. I don't seek to have higher level of necessarily popularity, although I love people tuning into the morning show. I'm here hopefully fulfilling a mission by providing some measure of information and spreading the word about what's going on in the world and providing you with my at least little el libertarian perspective on it. I believe in freedom and liberty. I trust you with your life. I encourage people to make proper and responsible life choices, and those choices should remain in your hands, not in the hands of someone else. It's just my personal philosophy. Anyway. Sorry to go off on a terror on that, but Elon Musk is following Briandon Morella odds that prompted that. Anyway, Senator Ran Paul, the return of Senator Paul, We'll talk to Elon Musk, We'll talk government waste, We'll talk to you as Zaid, and we'll talk tariffs and annexing Gaza. Donald Trump making some really peculiar comments about Gaza the other day when you talk with Brett Bhaer get to that in the moment Inside Scoop it is Tuesday. Would get bright Bart News every Tuesday at eight o five. Today, Senior Editor at Large Joe Pallock, California Democrats up to their old tricks in defiance of trunk Trump allocating like fifty million dollars to basically he's standing the way of anything that Trump does while stepping aside and moving over to the other side of the ledger begging Donald Trump for money to rebuild I guess Los Angeles. I don't know how you get Trump to warm up to the idea when they're fighting him at every turn to shell out your dollars again, going back to your tax dollars to rebuild Los Angeles. Daniel Davis deep dive every Tuesday at a thirty Zelenski cave it into Trump's offer, but apparently going to exchange some rarer minerals in return for more weapons, which means the war would rage on for longer. Harms say not giving up any more hostages and Tulsa gaberd close to confirmation that with Daniel Davis, he's a fan of Tulsa Gabord and are I asked the expert today the importance of clinical trials. We're gonna hear from OHC and I love talking to OHD my cancer doctors today Doctor jdev Metsu, who is a medical oncologists and hematologists. They'll be discussing why clinical trials are a vital part of treating cancer and how cancer research provides cancer patients one of the most important aspects of care, which is hope. And I am inspired by the work OHC does as well as all the other cancer researchers out there. It does provide me with hope that someday we'll have a cure for cancer. It's one of the reasons why I'm so pleased to be involved with the care starts.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: What a wonderful organization that is hamas spokesperson said yesterday that they are going to delay the next plan release of hostages, and what a lopsided thing is going on so far they free twenty one hostages while Israel has freed seven hundred and thirty Palestinian prisoners. Where's the balance on that one? Anyway, they're statement. Over the past three weeks, the resistance leadership has monitored the enemy's violations and failure to fulfill its obligations under the agreement, including the delay and allowing the return of the displaced in the Northern Gaza strip, targeting them with direct shelling and gunfire. In various areas across Gaza and denying relief supplies of all all kinds to enter as agreed, while the resistance has implemented all its obligations. So sayeth Abu obeed Off people keeping tracking home. He's the spokesperson for Hamas's military wing. Therefore, the release is Zionist prisoners next Saturday, February fifteenth will be postponed until further notice, until the occupation commits and provides compensation for the entitlements of the past weeks. Retroactively, we affirm our commitment to the terms of the agreement as long as the occupation remains committed to them. About that, so far, five prisoner swaps have been carried out again Israel got twenty one people back, and they gave out seven hundred and thirty Palestinians. Next exchange Saturday was supposed to be calls for three more Israel hostages, probably emaciated and starved, in exchange for hundreds of Palestinian prisoners, probably in better shape than the prisoners being held by Hamas. Israel defenseman Israel Katz said yesterday Hamas announcement to stop the release of the hostages as a blatant violation of the ceasefire agreement of the Hospice hostage released deal. I've instructed the Israeli defense forces to maintain the highest level of readiness for any possible scenario in Gaza into fortified defense of israel communities. We will not allow a return to the reality of October seventh. Trump, for his part, said yesterday that the peace deal should be canceled. He said, it's up to Israel one way or another, whatever they do. Some says he's fine with it, but he was pretty straightforward with his comments, saying all hell will break loose if they're not all if they're not here, all hell is going to break out. Trump said, cancel it and all bets are off.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: As for his part on this Gaza thing, talking to Brett Behar on Monday, he said in the interview the Palestinians in Gaza would not have a right to return under his plan for and his word ownership of Gaza, which rans runs counter to some of the statements from others. When initially initially made these comments last week, White House Press Secretary Carolyn Levette and Secretary of State Marco Rubo Marc Marco Rubio insisted that Trump only wanted Palestinians relocated from Gaza temporarily and for an interim period to allow for to b re remove them disposal of unexploded ordinances. Speaking of the condition of the remaining hostages, Trump told reporters yesterday he feared Tomas had released the hostages that are in the best condition, and that many scheduled for release are either gravely ill or probably dead. He said, based on what I saw for the past couple of days, are not going to be alive for long, which, if you saw the hostages they released, maybe a very accurate statement. Anyway, Less than a week after he suggested a planet for the US to take over control of Gaza and turn it into, in his words, the Riviera Riviera of the Middle East, Trump and this Brett Baar interview said, quote, no, they wouldn't when asked if Palestinians and gods would have the right to return to the territory. So his press secretary of Marco Rubiu, I are saying something completely contrary to what Donald Trump is saying. We'll build safe communities a little bit away from where they are, where all this danger is. He said in the meantime, I would own this, think of it as a real estate development for the future. It would be a beautiful piece of land, no big money spent. Meanwhile, for their part, the Arab nations, which Donald Trump thinks that Palestinians are going to be welcome in so are having a little bit of problem with that. King Abdullah the second apparely is going to be at the White House today. Egypt and Jordan have privately raised security concerns about welcoming large numbers of Palestinian refugees into their countries, even temporarily. When Trump was asked I would convince Abdulla to take Palestinians, Trump told reporters, I do think he'll take. I think the other I think other countries will also. They have good hearts. Well, he's planning on leveraging US AID, saying he also threatened to potentially withhold billions of dollars in US assistance that Jordan and Egypt if they don't go along with his plan. Yeah, maybe sure, why not? Said Trump? If they don't, I would conceivably withhold AID.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: Apparently, he didn't even rule out deploying US troops to help secure Gaza. Last week, Egypt yesterday reiterated its rejection to the transfer of Palestinians from their territories in Gaza to the occupied West Bank, warning that such proposals threat the foundations of people in the Middle East. Egypt's Foreign ministry said the establishment of an independent Palestinian state with East Jerusalem as its capital, is the base for a comprehensive, a just peace, rejecting any violation to the Palestinian's right to self determination and independence. According to Egypt, Egypt holds the right to return Palestinian refugees who are forced to leave their homeland. So a lot of confusion over this, and I'm equally confused if someone can explain to me how it is we are going to own Gaza or whether that's a good idea. I'm scratching my head over it. And again, I know Trump, he tends to say things, you know, really way out there, and I've always considered it just as a mechanism to get people sitting down and talking about ideas to solve the problem. Maybe that's still what it is, But I don't get the whole idea of, you know, forcing entire populations of people out of what they call home. And sending them to countries that don't want them. I don't know how that could be accomplished. Five twenty fifty five KRC talk stations. Stick around. I got plenty to talk about this morning, and to welcome your phone calls, thoughts comments. Maybe you disagree with me, and I welcome the discussion. I really do, so I'll be all right back.
Speaker 4: This is fifty five KARC an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 1: Here Todays nine first one to weather forecast. GOTTA winter weather advisory starting at four am, so I guess we're in it. Snow should mix with brain by early afternoon. Further north Eaghost some areas in northern Kentucky could actually see two to three inches of snow. They're saying thirty three for the high today, overnight snow a lens slick spots may remain twenty nine for the low. Got a winter weather advisory entering at seven tomorrow morning with a dry day high of forty one, overnight rain snow maybe twenty eight for the low and apartly flatter day on Thursday, ana high of thirty three. What are we looking at right now? My temperature keeps disappearing. Hate when that happens thirty three. There you have it about their CD talk station, and again nibbling around the edges, the Doze Department is finding tens and millions and millions of dollars, but sadly, congressional budget dollars reported yesterday federal spending rose or ready for this, fifteen percent in the first four months of fiscal twenty twenty five. It rose three hundred and seventeen billion dollars two point four to three trillion spent from September through January. Ease louise, they say, discounting for some timing shifts and outlays. From twenty four to twenty twenty four to twenty twenty five, spending rows one hundred and fifty seven billion, or seven percent. Wall Street Journal noting, we doubt your family budget rose seven percent, and if it did, you may need a loan. Sois security up seven percent, Medicare up five percent, Medicate up nine percent due to rising cost per enroll e. However, Trump not dealing with those they've been taken off the reform lists props of the Journal, which is like saying you want to go on a diet except for the beer chips and ice cream Sundays, Defense outlays up eight percent, which is at least better than the thirteen percent increase in payments on the national debt. This is out of control. I mean, does can only do so much. And of course it doesn't have the authority to really fix anything. It can only lay out and show it to the American people where the problems are. It's going to require uh oh, congressional action. And given all the lawsuits over being fired and areas of government being shut down and the Democrats pulling their hair out over it, they're planning on maybe shutting down all of government because well, the Republicans are ruining things for them. Representative Van Hoyle, is, a Democrat from Oregon, said yesterday on CNN Democratic lawmakers will not vote to fund the government if Republicans are advancing Trump's agenda, which, in his words, undermines the American people. So screw everybody. Screw everybody. Now, I'm painfully aware of the fact that even with the government shut down, they just hold paychecks up. Nobody does any work at least unless except the critically necessary employees. And you can laugh all day long about who's critically necessary in government, but you know when they ultimately get things resolved, and some through some you know bill that makes all kinds of concessions and continues this outlandish level of spending the inevitable. It always happens, doesn't it. Maybe this will be a different year, But I don't know. Those bloyees get all their money back. But Democrats don't have a lot of options in their playbook right now, five twenty six, fifty five KRC Detalk station five one three seven four nine fifty five two three talk Time five fifty on eight and t phones. Local stories are coming up.
Speaker 5: Fifty five KR six.
Speaker 1: Tener nine Weather. So we're in a winter weather advisory. They say the light snow between now and seven am. Today's high thirty three. Uh let us see here some areas in another Kentucky they say two three inches, perhaps less impactful to the north. Snow all end over night down to twenty nine Tomorrow. The winter weather advisory is officially over at seven am. It'll be a dry day, high forty one, some rain in the evening, overnight snow mix later low of twenty eight over one day night Thursday at party, cloudy day and Ohio thirty three about thirty right now. That's about KRCD Talk Station. Actually thirty three five thirty at fifty five kr CD Talk Station. If you call Joe at least say something. You hope our thing you may I tell you what. On the next break, I will call you Joe. Joe's a little concern. Maybe we're having communication issues. You can call Joe and then and test our system if you want. Five one, three, seven, four, nine, fifty five, eight hundred eighty two three talk to you that or someone just calling in just like not saying anything, Joe. Maybe they like the sound of your voice. Fifty five KOs Morning Show. I know you don't say it that nicely. Well, I don't know where out of love Field, totally out of love Field. Here, here's something you can maybe explain to me, because Joe and I was kind of like scratching our head over this, all right, Senator John Houstead, right, formerly Lieutenant Governor Governor Mike Dwine needs to get a replacement. He picked one. Former Hoiuse State University football coach Jim Tressel, retired as president of Youngstown State University been twenty twenty three, described as equally shocked by being selected to be the Lieutenant governor. He's seventy two years old. I was surprised, for sure, he said. I thought he was just coming to watch a couple of grandkids play basketball. I guess they met up at a basketball meet. Said, I remember about twenty five years ago, I said to a group in Columbus that I had my sight set on three hundred and ten days later, and that was my singleness of focus, referring to his pledge to defeat Michigan Wolverines. Said, now I have a six hundred and ninety nine days singleness of focus. I Dwine asked Trussell to sign up for the for just under two years of public service, and that's what he's agreed to do. Dwaines stead of trustll he knows Ohio. He's a born leader. He's been a leader wherever he's been. Now for him to become Ohios and exeutenant governor, majority of the lawmakers in the House and Senate must approve him for his part. At least one Senator, President Rob McCauley praise Trussell for his career dedicated to quote guiding our youth on both the gridiron and as a coach, and in the classroom. As a college president. Dressel served as Youngstown State's university's president between twenty fourteen and twenty twenty thirty. Proved to that. Prior to that, he worked as High of State University's head football coach between two thousand and one and twenty eleven. He resigned from that role amid an NC two A investigation into improper benefits, including tattoos that his players received during the twenty ten season. I have stayed vacated its wins from that season as punishment, Lieutenant Governor, so scratching my head on that. Here we go to Children's Hospital, Tri State. Mother is looking for another hospital for her daughter after Cincinnati Children's Hospital denied putting her on the heart transparant list because she wasn't vaccinated for the flu and COVID. Nineteen twelve year old her name Adeline from Batesville, Indiana. She's got conditions called Ebstein's anomaly and Wolf Parkinson White WPW syndrome, two heart conditions. Jennie Deal and her husband adopted her from China as a four year old, knowing she would need heart transplant surgery. Deals have done most of Adeline's care through Cincinnati Children's Hospital. We're now having to go elsewhere after the hospital decline to put her on the tree aspent that list. They require patients to have both the flu and COVID nineteen vaccines. The Deals have not vaccinated any of their children because of what they claim are their non denomination or religious values. Jane said, I called child's advocate the CINCHINAI since my children, to see if they could help us with religious exemptions. So forth. He came back and said they are not going to change their policy and this is what it is, and we're more than welcome to find another hospital if we didn't like it. Janine said, it's not right and we don't believe in doing the vaccination part of it. Fox nineteen reporting on this one, reached out to Sincinnty Children's about it. Spokesperson provided the following statement and out quoted at Since any children's clinical decisions are guided by science, research and best practices, we tail our care patients to We tail our care plans to each patient in collaboration with their family to ensure the safest, most effective treatment. I find that puzzling. By thirty five fifty five Kerr site talk station and got stack. Oh stupid coming up. Hope you can stick around for that or alternatively give us a call here, be right back.
Speaker 4: This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 1: More wealth means more complex financial planning. Look a weather time. We're in the middle of a winter weather advisories will will be in effectful tomorrow at seven a m. That expects some snow more to the south. They say maybe two three inches of snow some areas of northern Kentucky. Less in the northern areas. Thirty three of the high today down at twenty nine overnight dry tomorrow forty one. Got some rain Wednesday night. They're saying twenty eight for the overnight. Love and a partly cloudy day on Thursday with a high of thirty three. Right now it is thirty three if it's five ker sweet talk station.
Speaker 6: Traffic from the UCL Traffic Center. For more than two hundred years, the experts at UC Health have been giving heart patients and chance and better outcomes. That's boundless care. You can trust. Expect more at u s health dot com. Highway traffic not banned so far this morning. No major weather is used to deal with inside the two seventy five loop. The further south you go both on seventy five and then on seventy one out of Walton, you do start to hit some snow. Chuck Ingram on fifty five K see the talk station.
Speaker 1: Five forty if you have KOs the talk station confirmation. Yes, the phones are screwed up. Just Trecker's facial expressions reveal a significant level of frustration because most notably, we have guests beginning at seven oh five, and they're going to be on the telephone. If we can't talk to them through the telephone, I am categorically screwed. Let you know, as soon as we maybe resolve the problem, it's because here you got to you gotta call Chicago to have any problem fixed ahead and try to figure out how that works. It's a perpetual problem for us, and there's no one in Chicago right now. They're an hour behind us, exacerbating and already frustrating problems. So my apologies to the listening audience. We had quite a few people that tried to get in. My apologies to you. If you think you're that Joe is being rude. No, the phone lines are having a bit of a problem.
Speaker 2: Right now.
Speaker 1: I will let you know as soon as we resolve them, and hopefully that will be sooner rather than later. Meaning I'm left to my own devices for the balance of the program. Unsettling it is for me as well. Over to the stack is stupid. We have a New York woman who's arrested after her six year old daughter found unconscious in the bathtub and later died. According to prosecutors, the mom was baptizing her daughter. Twenty six year old Karla Espinal pleaded not guilty in court, remanded without bail after being charged by New York City police with felony assault and reckless endangerment of a child. February seventh. First responded answer to the call to the Brooklyn home of Espinhaal, where she live with a girl's father and their children. When authorities arrived, they found the little girl unresponsive with blood clots in her eyes, taken to a hospital and pronounced dead Geez. According to the reporting by New York Times, girl's father, who was not notified by name, text to the manager in the afternoon February seventh, about four pm, but an hour after his daughter was pronounced dead. In Spanish, she wrote I'm going crazy. I'm here until God gives a miracle. I don't know what to do. I'm not quite sure what that's supposed to mean anyway. New York Posts in the courtroom when Espaniel was arranged arranged on charges against her, to which she pleaded not guilty. During that apperiod, prosecutor stated that Espinel told police, quote, I was baptizing my daughter close quote. She was put on suicide watch while in custody. Was ordered to undergo a psychiatric evaluation, which makes all the sense in the world to me. Sources reportedly told The New York Post that it was likely the girl was submerged for about are you ready twenty minutes while struggling. Pointed evidence of the blood clots in her eyes that were visible at the scene. The exact cause of death not provided, but an autopsy as planned. She may face additional charges based when the autopsy findings come back. God a mighty you know some of these things are disturbing. Body camera footage from a horse riding police officer shows her giving chase to a man fleeing on foot. Turns out the horses are better running than humans are. Theory's in Duvalu County, Florida, said the man, Jordan Evan Wilson, twenty five, gave up after he became too tired and laid down on the ground after the chase. Please claimed that he was involved in a drug deal and connected to a woman, although the specifics are unclear due to the significantly redacted arrest Affidavid police did take note that someone threw an object that officers failed to find in a McDonald's parking lot that Wilson had crossed through. A record show that instead of a drug case, Wilson pleaded no contest to resisting an officer without violence to his person, sentenced the two days in jail with the same amount of time serving credit. On footage, the man identified as Wilson began from the Jacksonville Sheriff's office outright running across traffic. Get that bad man. According to the point of view if police officers said in the footage, she called out the flea man, you better stop. You're gonna get hit.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna be able to outrun us on this horse. She yelled, you better stop. Wilson stopped and then took a seat by the tree. All right, What a morning, QC Kinetics. If you got pain, arthritis pain, and you know kind of knee pain, hit pain, joint pain generally speaking, and you know when it started it was just a little bit there, and now what's going on now? Having trouble getting in and out of the car, getting out of bed in the morning, moving around just generally speaking, it's always there. You've talked to your doctor, you've done steroid injections, you maybe even have discussed surgery. Well, you know what, there is a potential option for you. And I say potential. You get a free appointment with QC Kinetics. You go in, you talk to them, you consult with them, and you find out whether these natural regenative cellular treatments might be right for you. They come from your own body, they process them, they concentrate them. It's an in office procedure and there is zero downtime, all natural approach. It harnesses your body's own healing properties to treat the root cause of your arthritic prain. And you know, QC Kinetics leading nations, leading leader rather in regenitive cellular treatment. Tens of thousands of people have you know, gotten relief from there arthritic pain and more and more people trying it every day, so you can have real lasting relief from chronic joint pain without drugs or surgery and again no downtime, so learn about your options a QC Kinetics. Again, the consultation is underscore the word free to schedule the appointment, it's five one three eighty four seven zero zero one nine five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine once more five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine.
Speaker 7: Fifty five KRC is your New Year's resolution. Here it is your nine first warning weather forecast.
Speaker 1: Winter weather advisory is ineffect until seven o'clock tomorrow morning. So we had some snow today, more to the south than the north Sumarias of northern Kentucky. Maybe two to three inches is what they're saying. Thirty three will be or high today twenty nine overnight, watch out for slick spots. They recommend dry day tomorrow at least the start of the day high forty one, afternoon rain at some point, maybe a snow tomorrow as we enter the evening period of twenty eight for the overnight low and I high thirty three on Thursday with partly clotty skies thirty four degrees right now at the five K City Talk station. Time for traffic update from the UCL Traffic Center.
Speaker 6: For more than two hundred years, the experts that you see health have been giving heart pay since a chance at better outcomes. That's boundless care you can trust. Expect more at u sehealth dot com. Highway traffic not bad to deal with at all so far this morning. No weather issuesed inside the two seventy five loop. The further south you go, the more you get into wet roads from snow that's falling. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KR see THEE talk station.
Speaker 1: Five fifty and I'm very happy Tuesday to you finger Scross. Get the phone situation resolves so we can kick our guests in being with Biron Morello at seven oh five and Senator Ran Paul really looking forward to talking with him inside scoop with Bright Bart News day to five and the Daniel Davis Deep Dive at eight thirty. Fortunately, the OHC folks usually come in the studio, so the funds aren't fixed by then. We'll at least get to talk about the importance of clinical trials with the docs from OHC at eight forty ish. Back over to the stack of stupid. Here we go, and we're in Florida for this one, which makes perfect sense given the content of the article. Credit to the Smoking Gun. They always write things in a very funny and artful way, beginning with with Valentine's Day approaching? Is there anything more romantic than having sex with your partner in broad daylight in front of a Wendy's as motorists pass by in a busy highway? Please say dimitrio. Wilson, who's fifty three, along with twenty nine year old Tomorrio Morale, were caught in the act Saturday afternoon in Claarwater, Florida. Officer Parker Moody spotted Wilson and Merrill laying on the ground quote behind the bus stop in view of the busy highway in the arrest report close quote bus stop is in front of a way Dy's restaurant and adjacent to US Highway nineteen. Wilson, unencumbered by pants, was on her right side with her buttocks facing her partner. Again language from the arrest report, Merrill's pants were pulled down. He was described in a turgid state while repetitively engaging with Wilson, No imagination needed on that one couple was busted at charge with performing an unnatural and lassidious act. Well, I suppose natural or unnatural is in the eye of the beholder right, both of whom described as having lengthy rap sheets. They remained locked up in lieu of a one hundred and fifty dollars and five hundred dollars bond, respectively. Both have pleaded not guilty to the misdemeanor charge. WOW licensed massage therapist is now locked up on a one hundred thousand dollars bond for forcibly performing a sex act on one of his male clients. According to Florida investigators who arrested the monsieur for felony sexual battery as detailed in the court records, incident occurred at Botanic at Day Spa in Clearwater, Florida. Hector Pisadas, forty five, performed massages and skincare treatments at the facility. Sadus moved to voluntary to relinquish his massage therapist license, first granted in twenty sixteen. According to the Florida Department of Health records, victim told police that quote towards the end of the session. While lying on his back, Posadas touched his yes penis. Client believed this to be odd and assumed it was a mistake. However, Basadas allegedly reached under the victim's underwear, grabbed it again, and placed it. Can I say this out loud, Joe, No, I'll just let your imagination run with that when the victim called, according to the police, jumped from the table, ended the massage session, and left the business to call the police. Sexual assault forensic exam they did one revealed that the victim had foreign DNA there in his general areas, as well as inside his underwear. The arrest affidavit does not identify a contributor to those DNA samples. During questioning, Pisadas denied that the incident took place, subsequently retained legal counsel and declined to speak further with detectives. He's born in Venezuela. Resides in a large Largo condominium he bought in twenty twenty two. Married in twenty sixteen to an eighteen year old man. I'm sorry to a man eighteen years his senior, but they got divorced in twenty twenty one. According to his LinkedIn page. Padattas has successfully balanced client needs while delivering exceptional service. He said, my dedication to quality has led to an increase in client retention, showcasing my commitment to client satisfaction. Man, we live in a crazy, crazy world. And a judge rled in favor of a school district that prevented a mom in Florida from volunteering at her kids elementary school after it was found that she has an OnlyFans page. Victoria Trace sud Orange County Public School District for a million dollars after they banned her from volunteering at the sand Lake Elementary School in Orlando, where her five year old and ten year old sons attend. She said someone send an anonymous email to the principle voicing their concerns after they found out she was on OnlyFans. If I'm not hurting anybody, I'm not affecting anybody's day, then somebody's choice to do something that's fully legal. Said. The principal shared the email with their boss, including images of her adult content. She claims the district violated right to free speech and also alleged sexual cyber harassment because they shared pictures from her OnlyFans account. After a lengthy legal battle, judge ruled late last month that she does not have a right to volunteer, and pointed out that she did not appeal the decision with the school district itself. Also, the judge said the volunteered program policy does not include any language that confers any right or benefit upon an individual to participate in the program, to remain in the program, or to appeal or remove. Furthermore, the judge pointed out the obvious district didn't violate her privacy right by sharing her photos because their only fan page or public record. Five fifty six fifty five krs the talk station. More to talk about in the six o'clock hour. Please, Dear God, pray the phone start working. Please, I'll be right back.
Speaker 8: Them's first one hundred days, every day, every day, promises made, promises.
Speaker 1: Kevin fifty five krz the talk station, look losing weight?
Speaker 8: Isn't just about this?
Speaker 1: Approaching six oh six Here at fifty five kr C the talk Station by Thomas wishing her We're in a very happy Tuesday. Off to a rocky start, but appears that we've gotten the phone lines fixed again. If you want to call Field three, five, one three, seven four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred eight two three talk Don five fifteen on eight T and T phones. Big sy relief for me because here I am staring at a big lineup of guests beginning at seven oh five and worrying that they wouldn't be able to call in. So you can call in, and then we will be calling talking to assuming that she's there. Brianna Morello at seven oh five will get her our thoughts on Doge and the fact that Elon Musk is following her on X which apparently means something big. Senator and Paul returns to the program at seven forty to talk about Elon Musk, government wastes, US eight and tariffs, as well as annexing Gaza, which that whole thing still has me completely puzzled, given Donald Trump's com versus the comments of his press secretary and the Secretary of State. Anyway, the inside scoop it is Tuesday. We do that every Tuesday, eight to five. The return of Joe Paullock's senior editor at large for Breitbart. California Dems trying to stand in Donald Trump's way while at the same time asking Donald Trump for a lot of money to bail them out. Deep Dive with Daniel Davis, retired Lieutenant Colonel Daniel Davis on things involving war Zelensky apparently conceding to Trump's offer. I guess he's going to swap rare earth minerals and some of the valuable goods that Ukraine has in return for more aid, which just suggests to me the war is going to continue to go on. I don't know. We'll see what Daniel has to say about that, along with Hamas saying screw you, guys, We're not going to give up any more hostages. They claim that Israel's violated the terms of the agreement, and many are concerned, including Trump's expressions that he believes that the remaining hostages and if you've seen the last three they turned over, they look absolutely terrible. Some people are drawing parallels to individuals that were in Nazi concentration camps in terms of how they look from a medical standpoint. Anyway, we'll see what happens that Trump says full on, go ahead and really just unleash the hounds of hell on Hamas Israel. If you choose to do that, he's leaving it up to Israel to decide which direction they're going to go, as well as we'll talk with Daniel about Tulsea Gabbert, who's now closer to confirmation. And finally we get a good one of the great doctors from OHC to talk to you about the importance of clinical trials five three, seven, four, nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred eighty two to three talk. And I'll stand on the shoulder of giants, and I just really appreciate some of the editorial writing over the journal. You know that you've heard me before, and today Gerard Baker, Democrats stand up for the bureaucrats against DOJE subheadline Whose idea was it to have Chuck Schumer lead a protests outside the Treasury? Brilliance Brilliance express from Gerard Baker today. You couldn't invent a scene and that better explains our current politics than the one last week outside the Treasure in Washington. Some genius in the Democratic Party evidently thought it a good idea to put some of the party's most prominent faces, most notably Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, in front of cameras to protests Elon Musk efforts to get inside the books of the federal government in his presidentially mandated campaign to root out inefficiency. Picture it the Democrats, one time tribunes of the people, fiercely defending government employees from the taxpayers, the party of the oppressed, putting it all on the line to protect federal bureaucrats from the people they're supposed to serve. There's a tableau for the ages, one example of the many strange battle lines the Democratic Party has chosen to defend these past few years. Illegal migrants over citizens, teachers' unions over parents and children, criminals over victims, men turned women over girls, and good luck with that, Democrats, you might want to fire your bolsters. Choosing to die on the hill of the right of the permanent govern officials to spend money without hindrance from the president's delegates is an especially odd decision. I Gerard Baker, I'm trying to picture the voter who is currently sitting at home rooting for the employees of the US Agency for International Development or the Internal Revenue Service, Amen brother. Expecting to make the government efficient is a tall order for anyone, even an abrasive tech billionaire. But like all the best entrepreneurial activities, it maybe outcomes other than the principal objective that end up the best justification for mister Musk's endeavors. So far, at least, the Department of Government Efficiency looks like something of a misnumber its early days, but it seems less doge and more DOGA Department of Government accountability, since that acronym doesn't really work, perhaps would be called making America government accountable. And you could even save a few one hundred thousand dollars by repurposing some red hats. The savings were promised don't add up too much so far, as I mentioned in the last hour of the amount of government spending up fifteen percent in the last quarter. Crazy. It's all very satisfying denying government employees the insight to be had from a Politico pro subscription and a parenthetical on that, it was determined that we were propping up the website Politico with our tax dollars, by government dollars, paying for subscriptions at Politico millions of dollars worth, or depriving the people of Columbia the opportunity to have their awareness of a transgender representation raised through opera. But in a total federal budget of six point seventy five trillion dollars, these add up to small ball, even some of the apparently big money scandals having turned out to be all that scandalous. Be honest, who among us didn't get a little shiver of excitement up the leg when we learned that the dough Jennicks had identified and then snipped off the supply of fifty million dollars worth of taxpayer funded cause and condoms to Gaza, adding to the inconveniences the Hamasniks have had to endure these past sixteen months. But it turned out that no such funding had been approved, and that the prophylactics might actually have been for another Gaza, which is a province in Mozambique and it benefits from US support for AIDS prevention. It's early and it's still possible to mister Musk and his band of teenage budget slashes will hit paydirt somewhere. Inde, please Dear God, eight hundred billion dollar defense program or one point eight trillion dollar health in Human services budget. But even if they ultimately fall a few trillion short, in the pursuit of savings, that will eliminate our vast budget deficit. The work there doing represents a vital contribution to the reform of government. Or about those teenagers. Funny how the is so outraged about kids barely out of college marching into buildings along Constitution Avenue to investigate the misuse of government budgets. They cheered as hordes of little malicts straight out of Ivy League schools took over tech companies, media organizations, and the entire marketing departments of Corporate America in the past decade to subject the rest of us to the iron rule of Wolke ideology. Whether or not it succeeds in dramatically reducing the size of government, the paramount virtue of this exercise is the exposure of the hegemony in our system of a political class that sees itself as immune from popular accountability. Government is supposed to exist for the people, but the Doge process has laid bare what we have long suspected that at scale, it exists first and foremost to further the interest of the permanent bureaucracy and their like minded friends who dominate almost all our major institutions. That's why Democrats are so upset about the exercise. It's the most serious challenge to the control their people have long exercised, irrespective of election results and the popular will, whether in the ideologically driven distribution of foreign aid or the convergence of education policies with the interest of public sector unions. To much of the government has been unresponsive either to actual results or the public will. The accountability Doge can bring needs to be emulated in other areas of public life where these interests have long dominated. Immune from responsibility, radicalized higher education, failing city governments, intellectually corrupt media and entertainment companies. Even Elon Musk can't do all that, but the rest of us can start. Gerard Baker excellent points, excellent opinion. That's why I think this exercise is a wonderful one, and I'm not really confident that they are going to cut that much out. Ultimately, it's going to require congressional action, and overwhelmingly there's not enough Republicans in office that can deal with the sixty vote majority necessary in the Senate to pass any legislation that might bring about some financial accountability. But the more you and I learn, the more you and I find this out. The more you and I, regardless of your political stripe, learn about the fraud, waste and abuse and government, the more likely something like that might happen, the more likely we might revolt and ultimately just put our collective foot down and say no to this nonsense. We're broke, folks. We're paying more interest on our national debt and even goes to that fat military budget, which you know is also filled with fraud, waste, and abuse. It's insanity. Our credit card debt keeps running up, in the interest rate keeps going higher, and no one in Washington wants to stop it. Well, at least half of Washington doesn't want to stop it. And I'll be quick to point out that. You know, I bet there's a whole lot of Republicans kind of shaking in their boots over the idea of having to cut because they too benefit from this fraud, waste and abuse. You know, Democrats aren't the only ones that go in with nothing making one hundred and eighty thousand dollars a year to come out the other side someday down the road multi millionaires. How in God's name does that happen? It's a question that more of us need to ask ourselves and be less forgiving when it happens. Some of us are so willing to turn a blind eye because a member of our respective party, it gets away with it, and we're like, okay, it's okay, that's our guy's doing it. It's like I felt the entire time I lived in Chicago, lone voice in the wilderness, one of the few conservatives in the entire city, and the left, the Democrats would laugh at the corruption. Why it was their corruption. They were in charge and they didn't care. And take a look at the state of Illinois. You want to see a train wreck in front of you, right there, right there, because they allowed it to happen for so long, because well, it was their guys control. On the show, I'd you like to be on an Illinois I'd you like to be an Illinois pensioner six sixteen fifty five K's Detoxation. Mike, you'll be first of the callers this morning successfully got through. Thank you, Mike for proving that the phones are working. Foreign Exchange, you'd be glad you're taking your car to Foreign Exchange for a variety of reasons. Better than the dealer across the board. I've had dealership experiences, and while they all haven't been pain full, they just aren't the same as Foreign Exchange, where they really really it's a welcoming, friendly environment. They're like family. At Foreign Exchange, they've asd the certified master technicians that will fix your car. They do have data access to your technical information. And I don't care what kind of imported or traditionally imported car you've got. I've seen some real exotic cars there, and I've also seen well the old Honda CRV. Now my son's responsibility, but they kept that thing running in top order for a long long time, pushing one hundred and sixty thousand miles. But regardless of what kind you got, you get at to Foreign Exchange, you get a full warranty on parts and service, and you will not pay as much as you pay for the dealership. So there is a way to save money these days. That's right there at Foreign Exchange. Tell Austin and the crew at the Westchester location. Brian said, hi, when you pull in and when you call them to schedule the apployment sixty four four twenty six twenty six five one three six four four twenty six twenty six Tyler's the Legs at Off seventy five. Go east two streets right on Kinglin and you are there. Online Foreign XFORIMLLETTERAX dot.
Speaker 5: Com fifty five KRC.
Speaker 9: Get ready for our twenty's employment professionals help you hire for contract or full time jobs. Forget about recruiting, sifting through resumes and interviews with unqualified applicants. Go to expresspros dot com to find the location near you. That's expresspros dot Com.
Speaker 1: Channel nine says we're in the middle of the winter weather advisory began four o'clock this morning to last up tomorrow morning at seven. Snow more in Kentucky as you moved north last they say, northern Kentucky might see two to three inches of snow. We'll see a high thirty three overnight low at twenty nine tomorrow, dry day to start forty one. Sometime later in the day rain will show up and it could be a snow mix overnight low of twenty eight with high thirty three on Thursday and partly blotty skies thirty three. Right now in time for a traffic.
Speaker 6: Update from the UCLP Traffic Center. For more than two hundred years, the experts of U see health have been giving hard patients and chance i'd better outcomes.
Speaker 1: That's boundless care that you can trust.
Speaker 6: Expect more at you see how dot Com Highway traffic still doing okay this morning. Some wet roads to deal with now on seventy five at the seventy one split and Walton, but no trouble because of the soow moving into the area. You're doing okay on two seventy five, Ingram on fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 1: Six twenty two I fIF you have fkerra Ce talk station five on three seven, four, nine fifty five eight hundred tight two three FI fifty on AT and T phones over to the phones, go. Thanks for calling this morning, Mike. I appreciate you holding over the break. Welcome to the program, Mike Bryan. Yes, a, you don't do that to me.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 1: I told Streckord the five o'clock hour the phones weren't working. This is made your anxiety attack in here.
Speaker 3: Oh that was a good here. Hey listen, oh boy, uh talk to an old timer here. I'm getting close to the end of the rainbow. You got something, Brian that money can't buy, and believe me, it's it's it's it's priceless. You have and you deserve this. You have peace of mind.
Speaker 8: You do a great job, my friend.
Speaker 1: Thank you, well, thank you, Mike. That's very kind of you. This is maybe off the comments I'm made the five o'clock hour. I actually do a peace of mind. And it's a beautiful thing because, let me tell you, and I know what it's like to not have it. I mean, yeah, I didn't get peace of mind, you like, until after quite a few decades of existence. You just get to the point in your life where you just kind of sit back and you think, you know, what, do I really need anything else? Am I comfortable? Am I happy my relationship? Am I happy with my family? Do I need more stuff and things? It's really no. And one of the biggest sins in life. And if I could eradicate and purge humanity of what I believe to be its biggest problem, it will be the idea of covetousness. You get angry when someone you don't have what someone else has. How can they have that?
Speaker 11: You mean?
Speaker 1: And I freed myself with that a long long time ago, and my life has been so much better for it. I'm happy when my friends have done better than me. I'm happy for them, and I hope they're happy with whatever it is they've accomplished. I just hope they're not up to the eyeballs in debt. But you know, fine, you have a bigger house. Good for you. I don't want a bigger house. Hey, you drive a better car, you know. I'm happy with the car I've got. You know, it's just yet to put that aside. And as soon as you can put it aside, you get this weight lifted off of you, and you go through life is so much more content. I really do believe that's just sort of the root of all problems in the world. Is really the vehicle behind Marxism, for example, from each according's ability to each according to his need. You know, that's just the ultimate. It's a religion of a political religion built on the idea that no one should have more than anybody else, and it's fuels so much anger and resentment and so much division. So I appreciate that, Mike, I really do. And you know, a lot of credit goes to my wife, no question about it. So I always say, smart men, Mary, smart, I'll kick my coverage on that one. Six twenty five fifty five K City talk station Local Stories. Alternatively, more phone calls, got lots of stuff coming up to talk about this morning. And then of course Brianna Morello at seven five. She's got a great podcast. Apparently Elon Musk likes it too. Colin Electric call Edrew Collin when you need something done in terms of electric projects around your home, you're in the best possible hands with Colin Andrew Collins. Got the greatest team of electricians. They're very, very customer focused, take great care of you. They're all licensed electricians. They'll do great electric work for you. They've always done it for me, So get in touch with them for anything you got, like that outlet you need installed, maybe get a whole house generator. You want that baby wired up? They did that one for me. I was really impressed by that project. A whole lot more involved than I thought it was, but it works. Great media room. They can wire those up. Get rid of the old nob and tube or aluminum wiring, and do you get yourself some modern wiring. A plus with the Better Business Bureau ten year wiring warranty on everything they do for you. Plus that great customer service, you're working with a terrific team. Thanks Andrew Cullin for not only taking care of me, but for taking care of my listeners and doing so so well locally owned up. Andrew Cullin's been around since nineteen ninety nine. To learn more, schedule deployment online culin which is c U L E N Cullenelectriccincinnati dot com. And give the team a call. A shout out from me when you give them a call online on the phone five one three two two seven four one one two five one three two two seven four one one two fifty.
Speaker 12: Five car the talk station waking up on the right side.
Speaker 8: This is the Sean Hannity Morning Minute.
Speaker 12: American people want these illegal immigrants out. American people want this city safe and secure. The American people want inflation dealt with. American people don't want hundreds of billions of dollars being spent on woke Green New Deal, DEI brand, genderism, LGBTQ, you know, plus programs. You know in every foreign country on the on the planet Earth. They don't want any part of it. But this is this is where they're saying the great constitutional crisis is. And I'm looking at the Democrats this weekend, and I'm like, Okay, keep going, don't stop, don't just just keep suing away, just keep doing what you're doing.
Speaker 8: From coast to coast, from c to shining Seas. It's a Sean Hannity show.
Speaker 1: Hey, you exhausted every day.
Speaker 12: Maybe you have the three pm crash or struggling with memory issues, having a hard time focusing. You have to stop and pay attention to what I'm about to tell you. I never run out of energy and I'm fully focused. Strong sell It's a revolutionary supplement that has truly changed my life. I use it every single day. It gives you natural energy, helps me stay focused all day long, and just makes me feel better overall. Whether you're a working mom or dad, or homeschooling your kids, or some of our loyal men and women behind the wheel across the country, try strong self.
Speaker 1: It'll change your life. Linda uses it as well.
Speaker 13: I use it every single day.
Speaker 1: I have my kids using it, my parents using it, my in laws using it, my friends using it, And I am telling you it is immedia is one of the only ways you can get any dh on the market, and it works.
Speaker 12: Go to Hannitystrong dot com. Use promo code Hannity. You get a special twenty percent off any order once again. Hannitystrong dot Com and Strong Cell beliefs in their products so much, you get a sixty day no risk policy Invest in your health.
Speaker 1: I did it. It changed my life.
Speaker 9: This report is sponsored by Tripa, a type.
Speaker 1: Jenner I for weather forecasts. We're in the middle of weather weather advisory. It's until seven o'clock tomorrow morning, and my friends in northern Kentucky probably will see more snow than folks in the north. They expect maybe two to three inches some areas. Anyway, you know, it's a weather forecasts. You hang your head on it. If you choose today's I thirty three overnight low at twenty nine tomorrow the advisory ends at seven am. You high a forty one tomorrow, rain kicks in sometime in the afternoon and evening low of twenty eight overnight, and then a partly fotty day on Thursday with a high of thirty three, which is what it is right now, thirty three. Time for traffic chuck from the UCLF Traffic Center.
Speaker 6: For more than two hundred years, the experts at you See Health have been giving heart patients a chance at better outcomes. That's boundless care. You can trust, expect more at ucehelp dot com. Highway traffic continues so look pretty good this morning. No major weather is used to deal with inside the two seventy five loop. You have to go southbound seventy five towards Lexington before you start to get into some wet roads near Georgetown.
Speaker 1: Chuck Ingram on fifty five KR. See the talk station six thirty here fifty five krsee talkstation fifty five KERR. See dot com for your podcast here. What Christopher Smithaman had to say the other day. I love talking to Christopher smith Ament. Brilliant guy he is. Let's go to the phones. I love talking to New Hampshire Gary as well. Welcome back New Hampshire. Very good to hear from this morning.
Speaker 14: How are you doing, Brian Hey, I want to give you a taste of what's going on up here in New Hampshire. No career died for love. I work with a lot of liberals and you know, to each his own, God bless them. But if you remember, New Hampshire swung for Kamala, and we're the only state in the Union that swung for Kamala without voter ID required. If that's going to tell you anything, you know. And I really get a kick out of talking to people. I'm not going to debate them angrily or that's all waste energy for me, it is, but I absolutely do love to find out what they think. And the vast majority, and I'm talking like engineers and you know, mostly the people who've been to college down here in southern New Hampshire, most of them they just don't believe. They really really don't believe in the pars that the government is spending money like like as that's been reported. They just they're calling it all lies. They really believe that, Ryan, they really do. I think they're in denial.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 14: And there's a lot of people who are on the lower scale of pay and they're like, I could care less, there's nothing I could do about it. Just get rid of Trump. And they really believe that, you know, they don't care what the government spends or how it spends, as long as they get what they want out of it and the rest is in materials.
Speaker 1: But you see, and that is the most shortsighted, stupid view of life that there can be. And I'm meant I've said this a million times. You know, their programs, their stuff, they're things that they're getting from government are equally in jeopardy is anything else. If we don't stop this bigot and this seemingly unlimited flow of money which is all fake. The fiat currency is getting watered down by the moment because the printing press is running, and at some point we're gonna have Venezuelan or been Zimbabwean or Viymar Republic style inflation. The dollar is going to be valueless. Your four to one case savings are going to be valueless, and everyone is going to be horrifically miserable. Maybe that's what they want. They're miserable with their lives. They hate everything. They're angry, they're covetous, they're greedy, they're envious. I don't know what makes them so much. I always think of Greta Thunberg and that look she's got in her face, that hateful, angry glare. That to me sort of sums up the attitude that they have all the time. And you know, there's stuff's in jeopardy too. They want to deny it, they want to keep their head in the sand. Then fine, let's continue and just fiddle like Nero while the whole place burns the ground.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I will tell you I wholeheartedly agree with you that. Right now we haven't got into it, but both sides are doing the suspending. Oh yeah, they are absolutely, absolutely, and I absolutely agree if Congress doesn't get off their dumb and do this according to law. Most of it, saw him is. But most of it it's not gonna matter.
Speaker 1: Yep, you know, and you know, you may see iin RAN's Atlas shrug. Come to fruition. You know, those that are producing and those that are generating the income that keep the government running. Maybe they just say, all right, screw it, I'm done. I quit. I appreciate it. Gary, hang in there, brother, hanging there, And I like your attitude when you're talking to those folks. Reminds me of one of my favorite quotes from Milan candera brilliant writer. Hate traps us by binding us too tightly to our adversary. It's a really profound point I think he made with that cribbage. Mike, Welcome to the Morning Show. Always great hearing from me, my submarine or friend.
Speaker 15: Goring, Sir, you know, technology can be challenging at times, but something tells me when your dad was on the air, I don't think he had the call of Chicago to get his.
Speaker 1: Phonef But no he didn't. He didn't have a commuter, was no computer, he didn't have to reboot an entire system. I mean it. It's been a chaotic morning, Mike, I gotta tell you, but I'm so pleased that the phones are back up and running. So nothing frightens me more than to come into the morning show when either the phones aren't working, or conversely, when I come in and there's no one on the rundown for me to talk to, and that rarely happens because Joe Strecker is great at what he does. But leaving me to my own devices is not my favorite state of mind.
Speaker 15: Absolutely, I'm glad you and Joe can rest easy now from now the nine o'clock there you go. As one who commutes along with thousands of others downtown via the Big Mac Bridge.
Speaker 14: I want to get it be a huge job.
Speaker 15: Well done to the construction workers, design engineers, the metal fabricators and the concrete pours because they exemplified what we should have do across this country and I think what Doge is identifying is identify a problem. Government should allocate the funding and then get the hell out of the way, you know, to get done a month early. I sure hope that there was an incentive clause in that contract, because every one of them, men and women earned it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 15: And I can't help but think in the twenty years since I've retired and came back home to my beloved Cincinnati, you know how many Bangladesh transgender story hours could have funded a Western Hills Viaduct or a brent S Bench Bridge.
Speaker 16: You know.
Speaker 15: So keep doing what you're doing, and that is once again a shining example that I can drive across every day now that this is how government and the civilian sector should cooperate.
Speaker 16: With each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I could not believe that that was done ahead of time? And when has when have you ever heard that? I mean recently if ever?
Speaker 14: So.
Speaker 1: Yeah, props everybody, Props everybody who got the job done. Well, oil machine that and thank you for the idiots who burned the place down, proving that the conspiracy theoryrists who said that there's no way the fire could have melted girders in the twin towers. Yeah, they could he John, Hang on, brother, I will take your call right out of the gate if you don't mind holding a minute or two here. I want to recommend something strongly, and that's a way to save massive amounts of money. And of course, maybe you know what I'm gonna mention. Affordable imaging services scan, CT scans, MRIs, ultrasounds, echo, cardigrams, lung screenings. They all are just a fortune at a hospital imaging department. Thousands and thousands of dollars and multiple bills. You get a bill for the image, you get a bill for a separate bill for the radiologist report, a separate bill for just walking in and breathing the air. Thousands and I mean a CT scan five thousand dollars. Is it worth it?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 1: I mean, when you can get a CT scan with a contrast for six hundred dollars of affordable imaging services, why would you even consider going to the hospital and paying five grand or maybe even more. It's low overhead. I don't want you to think there's gonna be any bells and whistles when you show up there, but there will be the same equipment hospitals use. They're trained professionals they've been doing this for decades. You get your image, you get your your your your board certified radiologists report included in this ultimately unbelievably low price, and you both get your doctor and you get this radiologist report within forty eight hours. I've been there, I've done that. I've got another one's scheduled, my CT scan for my cancers coming up in April. I got my fingers crossed. Last one. You know, wasn't the good news I was hoping for, But you know what, you got to do it. And everybody's got to get one of these scans. And welcome to a new calendar year and a new set of out of pocket responsibility. Don't empty your bank account. Call Affordable Imaging Services at five one three seven five three eight thousand, five one three seven five three eight thousand to learn more about the pricing and the information. Just go to Affordable Medimaging dot com.
Speaker 4: This is fifty five KRC an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 1: Channel nine. First one to weather forecast. We're in the middle of the winter weather advisory. The lens Tomorrow morning seven am north of Kentucky may see two three inches of snow at least in some areas less impactful in the north. Today's high thirty three over night low of twenty nine tomorrow forty one for the high range. Showing up later in the day could be a snow mix twenty eighth for the low overnight. Then on Thursday we'll see a high thirty three with partly cloudy skies thirty three right now, Chuck Ingram traffic time from the UCUT Tramphingk Center.
Speaker 6: For more than two hundred years, the experts, so you see health have been giving hard patients and chance and better outcomes. That's boundless care. You can trust. Expect more at you sehealth dot Com. Somewhat roads to deal with this morning thanks to snow starting to fall, most of that in northern Kentucky. But I'm not seeing any accidents or slow traffic because of the snow.
Speaker 1: Northbound four seventy.
Speaker 6: One good Grand so Is southbound seventy five at Glendale, Milford. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KR see leave talk station.
Speaker 1: Sixty bout Karsiti talk station and gonna go to the phones. F I won three seven fifty eight hundred eighty two three talk and John was kind enough to hold over the break. John walking on the show. Good to hear from me today, Good morning.
Speaker 11: I wanted to just concur with you about Chicago. I'd lived there for eight years. No, I mean, this is no joke.
Speaker 14: No, I know you can laugh.
Speaker 11: You get it because I did.
Speaker 1: I see. That's why I'm laughing. Anybody you know, because you lived there. I was there for eight years as well, So.
Speaker 11: It was so when I moved there, I got two years a daily mayor daily and it was manageable. Yeah, even though he was corrupt, he knew how to.
Speaker 2: Throw the little guy a bone.
Speaker 11: And when I say that, like with parking, like with fines, like just letting people breathe a little bit. After that came rom and Manuel, yep, and you've never And that's when I started. I said, Man, we are in the city is just going. So you know, I'm playing music there and everything, and I'm kind of just going against the machine, if you will, on a course like it. You know, I'm the odd guy. I'm the weird guy. But not at all. The parking. I got a ticket, well, actually, my girlfriend at the time, this is how bad it was, got a ticket for one hundred and forty eight dollars because her tire was a half inch out from the curve too far.
Speaker 1: That sounds like Chicago.
Speaker 11: You want to live in a socialist corporate environment, that's what you get, and it never ends. And I want to end short and quick. Fucking Indian friends said, and I want you to take part these words when Lance, when you come out, when you come out of out of your doing Chicago, when you come out you're doing in Chicago. You nothing but a targetive revenue, nothing but a targative revenue. That's all you are, my friend, a targative revenue.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 11: That I want everybody who thinks living in a socialist environment it's going to benefit them, because you're right, it's all about what you've got in your heart. It's not about like how much you got, It's all about I'm glad when I my friend his company's got a million dollar company built from the ground up. I'm not yellous of him.
Speaker 14: I'm happy.
Speaker 1: Happy. That's the way you need to approach it. Be happy for those who are doing really, really well, because nine times out of ten, they're the ones that are keeping folks like you and me employed, and God love them for it. And you know, I bet let me let me ask you this, John, you moved back to the Cincinnati area after Chicago in eight years.
Speaker 11: Yeah, But then I moved back there and I saw Cincinnati. You know, I'm not going to go into it. I've been in a million times, and I'm like, I'm not getting angry anymore. I moved in there only to watch John Cranley, and I mean just destroying that city from the inside out with He destroyed it with the whole sanctuary city thing. I went down there in protests. I was one of the highest paid musicians in Cincinnati. But when I stood up for what is right, I lost all my jobs. I lost all my I lost gigs. You know, I was a racist. I was the biggest. He's this, don't hire him, he's that, don't hire him, all pack of lize, all nonsense. But I stick to my guns. And now I live in beautiful sunny Florida. I'm gonna be seventy seventy three degrees today.
Speaker 1: I go ahead, rub it, John, Now I just listen. I only asked you that. And here's a quick point because I've made it before and I think it's important. Yes, the city of Cincinnati, you know, proper does have a lot of problems. I will grant you that. But this area, this greater Cincinnati area, is such a glorious place, and you don't really appreciate it if you haven't lived in a place like Chicago. I grew up here. I love the city. But my first big legal job was at a big firm in Chicago. I was happy to do it. I thought Chicago was a cool place. I went there when I was in college, and I thought it was neat big city. You know, I enjoying that excitement in that life. And you know, then when the kids come along and you don't have any family base there and you decide you want to move back, and you do, You're like, oh my god, this is such a wonderful place. By comparison, it's easier to get around, it's so much less expensive. It's you know, I took less money to come back here, and my standard of living increased dramatically compared to Chicago. Because they nickel and die need a death up there. Property taxes, taxes on this, sales taxes, income tax everything is outrageous. Plus you can't go anywhere without planning on driving an hour each way to get there. Traffic's bad, people live in far away, diverse regions and you're like, oh god, we somebody's having a party from the law firm. We're gonna have to drive an hour and a half have to get to their place. It's just this place. You got to appreciate it, folks. Don't overlook what you got, don't I mean just don't. Just and if you don't appreciate it, go ahead, move to Chicago for a few years, and you will run run back to this region. Appreciate the call six forty seventify five KSTE talk station. Get in touch with John Ruman and the team at Covers Sincy. They have a beautiful, beautiful, well oiled machine there that is going to get you better medical insurance coverage for less money. They do it all the time. This is for individuals with no insurance. It's for individuals. You think you're paying too much for your employment coverage. Check out cover sincey. They'll take a deep dive look at your particular situation. This is a case by a case basis. They're looking at you specifically, your family needs, does your family need insurance as well? What area, what stage in life are you? There are different packages of insurance. They put together because they work with hundreds of insurance or companies, thousands of different insurance policies which can get you dollar one coverage, which can keep you out of those massive hospital bills, all while save maybe forty to sixty percent. And you don't believe me. That's why I say it doesn't cost you anything. Just initiate a conversation with them. One of two ways. The look at what you've got, and they're working for you. They do not sell your information anyone. It's all confidential, and they'll blow your mind. Talk to my friend Jeff. He got his whole company insured and they are saving heap loads of money. They all have smiles on their faces, and his bottom line at his business improved by tens of thousands of dollars. Yes, that can be you five one three eight hundred call five one three eight hundred two two five five find them online. There's a form you can fill out on the website. Fill it out completely. It'll just expedite the process. Coversincy dot com.
Speaker 8: Fifty five KRC dot com.
Speaker 1: The cold weather is here, so you and your heating system will be John nine says, today we are in the middle of our weather weather advisory, which ends tomorrow morning seven am. Maybe get some snow in northern Kentucky. They say some areas could see two to three inches of snow, less likely as you move Nora. Thirty three today is high end of twenty nine overnight, Tomorrow dry with a higher forty one until later in the day. They say that could be a rain as well as a snow rain mix twenty eighth to low overnight, and on Thursday thirty three for the high with a partly cloudy sky. It's thirty three right now, time for traffic or not, So I'm gonna go check on Chuck. It's not funny, it's sort of the timing is rather peculiar and interesting. Just Jrecker and I last week, we're talking about ozembic and these weight loss drugs and these well former diabetes drugs which are I guess off label use for obesity, and I said something to the effect of, you know, it's like the COVID nineteen vaccine. We're gonna all find out that a couple of years down the road of massive side effects is going to be all kinds of things that are revealed because so many more people are taking them and I sure hope that isn't happening, but oh low and behold daily reporting on this one, experts are concerned the weight loss drug like ozempic, are now reportedly leaving users blind. They said several studies that link the shots the condition that cause inflammation and block blood flow to the eye, causing severe and sometimes permanent vision loss. Researchers detailed nine new reports of US patients who went blind after taking some agluetide or tur zeppetide. Those are the active ingredients in azempic and Manjarno, respectively. One woman ejected one dose of the drug for her diabetes, woke up the next morning blind in her left eye, prompted her to stop taking the medication for two months before her diabetes forced her to go back on, and two weeks after restarting, she lost the vision in her right eye as well. Another woman taking some a glue type for a year woke up one morning with a what is described as painless shadow over her left eye. Testing showed blood vessels and her retina become damaged, leading to blindness. One suffered bleeding in his left eye after taking to his zeppetide for a year, told doctors. The doctors said they keep taking the drug due to lack of evidence linking that condition to the weight loss shots. Experts said while the exact cause is not quite clear, drugs like ozempic, rapidly lowering blood sugar levels could damage blood vessels in the eye, leading to vision loss. Researchers wrote in the Journal of American Medicine Optalmology last month that it's not a clear exactly what could be causing the side effects. Been suggested that the weight loss drugs caused sudden dropping his blood sugar because people stop eating junk food, potentially temporarily damaging the blood vessels, which is kind of a peculiar outcome. When you stop eating this food, it can leave you blind. Anyway, last year, American Academy of Optimology issue to press release urging patients who have experienced vision loss while taking semaglutide to stop taking it and contact the doctor. Academy, however, did not recommend against taking the drugs altogether. Now I know one doctor who actually was taking this particular drug, ozempic, and he monitored his kidney function and found out that he had a significant kidney reaction and not a good one as a consequence of taking it. So he used to I tell all my patients, if they're going to be taking these drugs, had to regularly get their kidney levels checked because of this problem that maybe isn't widely talked about anyway. Just thought it passed that along. So keep your eyes peeled. But I'm bomp possible problems, you know. Look, I wrote fenfen on the outside of the article. Remember that was all the rage, the combination of fentermine and some other drug off label use for weight loss, and everybody was on it and everybody's losing weight. And then oh oh, by the way, it causes severe heart damage. So don't do that anymore. Six fifty five do you have Karstee Talks Station seven and five with Brian Morella her podcast. We'll talk Doge and Trump's first month in office. Senator Ran Paul coming up at seven forty. I hope you can stick around.
Speaker 8: Covering Trump's first one hundred days.
Speaker 11: Every day we stand on the verge of the four greatest years in American history.
Speaker 8: Fifty five TRC the Talk station.
Speaker 1: This report is sponsored by Wendy's Breckon seven oh five, the fifty five krc DE Talk station, and a very very happy Tuesday to you, Senator Ran Paul coming up at seven forty. In the meantime, I'm always pleased and welcome back to the fifty five KRSE Morning Show, Brionna Morello, host of The Brionna Morello Show, podcaster finer on X at Brionna Morello and congratulations and welcome back, Brian. I understand Elon Musk is a fan of you on X as well.
Speaker 17: It's been a good day.
Speaker 18: It's been a good day. It's a fan of great reporting. So I'm excited to have him now.
Speaker 1: I guess, I guess. So that's a that's a wonderful addition to the many followers you already have. And of course you do a wonderful job, and I'll encourage my listeners to find you and listen to what you have to say and see what you have to post on X. And in the meantime, you got to get your reaction. Donald Trump didn't hit the ground running, He hit the ground sprinting. This has been just an absolutely amazing phenomenon what he's been able to accomplish. And while I am no fan of the executive, you know, the the the Imperial presidency. He is getting a lot done by way of executive orders and lo and behold, look what Elon Musk is doing with that DOGE Department. He doesn't have any power to shut anything down, but he can sure point out to the American taxpayer how poorly their money is spent and how mismanaged government is.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 18: Yeah, it's very really impressive to sit back and watch. I mean, you know, I don't understand why the American people have been auditing our government sooner. A lot of this stuff has been publicly available. That's the part that is driving me crazy. I'm like, oh, we've been screaming about this for a very long time. I mean, yeah, there's sons that's outrageous. But you know, I think just the funding these these groups, these these causes, these programs isn't going far enough. A lot of these a lot of these causes organizations have been stealing money from the American people. There's no way that you know, when they send you, they tell you they're sending fifty million dollars worth of protection to Gaza, and it's not actual protection. It's other things, but it's not actually going to the clubs they're saving and going through. This is definitely set. And I think the reason why, you know, we all sit here and go that's crazy, is they spend that much money. They're not spending that much money. There's people who are lying their pockets with.
Speaker 19: All of this.
Speaker 18: They belong in prison. They all belong in prison. You know, we have Pam Boondi, who's obviously just stepping into the role, and she has a lot that she has to go through. But we need to go through who had their hands on the money, because I don't think it's as simple as just thinking that this is an outrageous way to spend our cash. I think there's probably other reasons behind it. You know, my time in New York, we saw all the time, You're Democrats ran every branch in New York State, and so they they I had no problems doing these paid to play schemes and aligning their pockets to make sure that their family members were in on these deals as well. And so if we're going to go out there and we're gonna sit here and say that this is where all the money's been going and be outraged by it, let's take it a step further. Let's put the people in prison so that they never do it again. I think that's important. I think that's critical because you know, in President Trump leaves the White House, whoever takes over after him or the person after after him, we need to make sure that they know that this can't go back to its old ways and that people will go to prison when in real administration stets in the power and really cares.
Speaker 11: About the cause.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean, it's funny you brought up New York because I was. We were talking earlier about my time I spent in Chicago. Moving back to Cincinnati from Chicago was the best thing I think I ever did, beyond a couple of things like marrying my wife. But it just it's outrage. The corruption is embraced because it's their corruption. You know, Democrats control the entire city. And when Democrats are caught with their corruption, people like they got to sort of laugh at it and say, well, that's okay, because it's our guys that are engaged in the corruption, not the other side. It's it's it's insanity. But going back to the government funding, it seems to me that you know, there's all these non governmental organizations out there five to one three c's and each of the employees they are making hundreds of thousands of dollars a year, So that takes a lot of money on to whatever so called worthy cause it's going to. But there's no I mean, the accounting's difficulty even assessed. You don't they don't know where USAID money is going to start with. How many senators have gone on record, I didn't know it was going to that program. I had no idea that, So they don't know where it's going. But then again, the money trail goes beyond that. It's like, okay, it went to the program funding a gay opera in Ireland, how was that money actually spend? There aren't enough human beings on the planet to follow the trillions of dollars a flow out of Washington.
Speaker 17: Yeah, yeah, And I think that's that's the key point too. I mean it's like you've got to follow money, and you got rom Hall coming up, and I think that he's been incredible on all of this. I think a lot of important people need to get their their heads into this. Iris.
Speaker 18: I think that's how we pulled back a lot of the waste. So I'm excited to see what happens you know, yesterday Elon Leus released the fact that there was fifty nine million dollars that was paid out just the previous week through FEMA to the hotels who were housing illegal aliens. Yeah, and everyone was outraged by it. It's been going on forever, you know. I broke that report and I told everyone, hey, guys, FEMA's taking our money and instead of using on Americans, they're using to get on illegal aliens. And everyone thought it was a great report, but I like, it's right on their website. And then FEMA came out and called it a rumor after it gained a lot of theme. But I literally just sifted through their press releases, and their press releases were flaunting the hundreds of millions of dollars that they were spending on these illegal aliens. You weren't working in our country in the first place, and so I thought it was insane that we were sitting here going, oh wow, it's been going on forever. FEMA then received an extra hundred million dollars from Congress after all of this came down. So instead of sitting here and saying to hey, you got to buckle down your books, We're going to go through it and see where it's not even going. They just keep cutting the checks. The Congress is their fault too, and it's going continue to be their fault because there's only like sodd numbers in the Congress right now in the House who really do you hold their feet to the fire, and the rest of them all comply. Mike Johnson has been horrific for Republicans. I get the President Trumpet now in the White House, so he's going to get better. But he's been an absolute power on key issues since taking the gavel, and I don't think it's to stop anytime soon.
Speaker 1: No, it's not. Excuse me, and I got a big kick out if you haven't read at Gerard Baker's column today, Democrats stand up for the bureaucrats against Doge. Comical observations by Gerard Baker. Democrats are out protesting the removal or shutting down to various agencies. And it's beyond belief when you demonstrate when Doge elon Musk, anybody comes out and points out the fraud, waste and abuse that's going on, and American taxpayers are equally insulted. Across party lines. Democrats are trying to prevent any of the stopping this, this, this, this money going out protesting it. They're trying to defend the absolute indefensible on the heels of their open borders and illegal igual alien preference over citizens, teacher unions over parents and children, criminals over victims, men turned women over girls. A couple of things that the gard pointed out. It's they had I think they have. Actually they can't step outside their own bubble and listen to what they're saying, which is indefensible.
Speaker 18: Yeah, yeah, Well, I think this highlights the Keep Act. And we've got we've got Democrats defending all of this, and I think that's going to make up a lot of Americans. But let's really wake them up. You know, under Joe Biden, Democrats had no problem pushing to expand the i RS. They wanted to audit you.
Speaker 19: All at home.
Speaker 18: They had no problem doing that. They expanded it through eighty seven thousand i RS agents. What happened while they ended up lying to the American people to say that it was they were only to go after people that more than four hundred thousand dollars a year. We know that was a lot.
Speaker 20: Bus They had no problem with it. What they do have a problem with is what our government starts to audit its own allies. It's Democrat allies. Now all of a sudden they're up in armed and now all of a sudden they're really.
Speaker 18: Upset about all of this. You know, I'm sitting here watching as they're going after and they're saying, you know, they're employees, were an employee tour freed right now that everything's just moving so fast. No, this is what should have happened a long time ago. Somebody just wrote the outline and now executing this perfectly. USAID has been horrific, not just for the United States but all across the world. You know, I sat with Mike Ben back in September of last year and he outlined how USAID and the State Department were the ones behind the censorship campaign that was going on with Rumble Rumble obviously a free speech platform. They were censored on in Brazil and their their website wasn't allowed to go up, and you know, Ben called it. Ben said, you know, this is all happening because the USAID and what happened well after USA's is defunded, magically now rumbled back up in Brazil. So we have to accept the fact that our government used our money to censor speech in other countries. And you know, it's not a single country complaining about USA being shut down, that a single foreign country that's held you that the cause was never to help anyone. The cause was to expand and it was like a little arm of the CIA.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's the question that they were.
Speaker 18: Using it for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was just going to ask you about the CIA, because you know, no one knows how much money the CIA gets, but they use USAID as a mechanism to influence the hearts and minds of people in other countries through these various programs, And when it comes down to influencing them, is spreading the LGBTQ plus message in countries that don't embrace that. That to me is not an efficient use of the taxpayer dollars beyond them.
Speaker 18: Yeah, yeah, Well, they brought a couple of million dollars worth I think it was twenty one million dollars worth of Spame Street to Iraq.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 18: Something tells me though, that they're going to get that Pride episode. It's just it's so absurd. What do you like sitting here and like go through it all. It's so ubsturd but it's meant to any flounce these people. I mean, did our money really twenty one million dollars really good? And bringing them in the street to Iraq? Know, I mean, translators don't cost that much money. This is all about just being able to expand its reach all across the world. And that's whether it's so outraged and so upset about this, you know, and this is good for America because our CIA needs to be wrangled in. They have been absolutely corrupt. They have destroyed countries, they have toppled governments just because they wanted to benefit themselves and their power and their authority around the world, and it needs to be called out. We've been screaming about this for years now, but finally so many people are going to wake up to realize that we actually don't need to be doing all of this, and we should be America first. There are so many Americans who are struggling to get by, and they have been put on the back burners for quite some time. You know, if you're a hard working American, you should get tax cuts. You shouldn't be sitting here in funding foreign countries with your taxpayer dollars. You should be able to pocket that money and help your family, be able to afford housing, be able to afford that you want to do. If you want to moutiucation, you should.
Speaker 2: Be able to do that.
Speaker 18: And so enough, that's enough with all this nonsense. I'm excited that we're rolling it back. Everyone's freaking out right now, which is a limited group, it's not many. Those are the people who we should probably be auditing, cause I bet you they've been stealing money from our government.
Speaker 1: Well, and that's what I was going to ask you about, because something tells me. You know, when you have Congress people that don't have really much to show by way of accumulated assets going to Congress making one hundred and sventy five thousand dollars a year, and magically, after ten, fifteen, twenty years of service they walk out multimillionaires, one might suspect that this crazy, impossible to trace money trail has the cecuitest way of making it back into their own pockets.
Speaker 18: Yeah, yeah, well, you know, it's kind of funny. So maybe it's been two years now. I did a re court where I wanted to follow on Anti Pelosi and how she was ending her money, and it's all publicly available, and so I followed the moves that that Nancy Pelosi was making and I tripled my money in some instances.
Speaker 17: I mean, she went and she bought a.
Speaker 18: Ship manufacturer husband did and everyone was so outraged about it because there's be some chip deal going through Congress and so, but it's all publicly available information. It's not anything on our end. And I followed her and I made a ton of money. These people were criminals. People are criminals. And I joked, you know, I was like joking with my my my parents. My parents are like, well, why do you have deside our bags? And I'm like, no, mom, I think Nicky Celosi got me these that this is what it's all about. These people are criminals. And the only way that they stopped doing all week inside their trading. Now it's not getting much of the way. I see there are some members of Congress that want to stop the trading. But until Americans start following what they're doing by the way black Rock gut that they followed Congress and see what they're doing their money, then that's when it's all ends. And so we've all I got to figure out a way to end it. I think the best way to end it is to follow the money all at all, avenue follow what Nancy Pelosi is doing financially.
Speaker 17: She has she.
Speaker 18: Has built an incredible wealth. And it's not just her, it's awful people like Goldman who have also created an incredible portfolio for themselves. It's all publicly available, none of it's illegal. And then once we all start making money off it, then maybe they'll stop.
Speaker 1: Yeah maybe, man, don't don't forget to don't overlook Mitch McConnell. Yeah, Republican. Republican Party's hands not exactly clean across the board either. Anyhow, Morello, it's always a pleasure talking with you. I can't thank you enough for being on the program and joining us from time to time. You have a welcome spot here in the fifty five KRC Morning Show, and I will encourage my listeners to follow you do what Elon must did, Brionn and Morello on X Brianna. Keep up the great work and I'll look forward to having you back on the Morning Show real soon.
Speaker 18: Thank you, looking forward to it.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Seven nineteen to fifty five Care seven Talk Station Chimney Care Fireplace is Stove. Thank you to Chimneycare Fireplaces Stove for taking great care my listeners, including Cribbage Mike, who's I think it was great grandkids stuffed toys up his chimney, which then basically caught fire, belching smoke out into his living room the first time he used this gas fireplace. Gas fireplaces also need service, so he said he was raven about the customer service. And that does not shock me at all because I know the owner of Chimney Care Fireplace and stuff. He is a quality human being, Jeff Keeper. He's been around since nineteen eighty eight. Right now. To ensure you're safe and you're safe and comfortable in your home, they got a winter special going on. It's a wood burning fireplace sweep and evaluation and it's only one sixty nine to ninety nine plus tax. Great value for your safety and you can have peace of mind knowing that your chimney is fully swept and clean and your chimney lining is not cracked, and they check it out with a video camera first. You may have water issues going on in there that you're not even aware of. Your chimney could be cracked right now, the lining because that's what happens when you have a chimney fire. And trust me, you don't necessarily know you've got a chimney fire going The Chriso catches fire, your chimney cracks and spoke up the chimney, but you don't know what's happening. So that's why you need an inspection to keep yourself safe. And please, as I always recommend when I mentioned in Chimneycare fireplaces stove, get yourself a carbon monoxide detector. They are so worth the value and peace of mind that they provide very low price to keep you well alive. To schedule the appointment, there's two ways to do it. You can book an appointment online at Chimneycareco dot com Chimneycare Co dot com tell them, Brian said, how many call five one three two four eight ninety six hundred. Five to one, three two four eight ninety six hundred.
Speaker 4: This is fifty five KRC an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 1: For live radio talk for the Channel nine first Warning one. The forecast winter weather Advisory in effectual tomorrow at seven o'clock in the morning. Today, you may see some snow the further north you go, the less likely do they say? Northern Kentucky might see two or three inches of snow in some areas going up to thirty three today. Snow ends every night down to twenty nine. Tomorrow. Dry start today with a high forty one. Rain shows up sometime afternoon, late evening, overnight low at twenty eight. And on Thursday we're going to have a high thirty three with partly cloudy skies. It is thirty three right now, and it is time for a traffic update. Chuck England from the UCL Traffic Center.
Speaker 6: For more than two hundred years, the experts and you see how I had been giving heart patients and chance and better outcomes. That's boundless care. You can trust. Expect more at U seehelp dot com. Highway traffic continues to build southbound two seventy five.
Speaker 1: Approaching to Carrol Cropper Bridge.
Speaker 6: In southbound seventy five through Wachland. I'm not seeing any major weather issues as of yet. There's a wreck on McGregor at Highland Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRE see the talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven twenty four if you five krcity talk station Happy Tuesday at local stories coming up. We got time to talk. If you'd rather call, I'd love to hear from you. Five one three, seven four nine fifty five hundred eight eight two to three talk and yes, Senator Rand Paul will be on at seven forty plenty to talk about with him, and real quick, I've just again another illustration of how poorly your money is being spent. You know, I just have to laugh. It's so sickening that it's it's just it's like, did they make this up? Is this a Babylon b article? Department of Health and Human Services? They just canceled more than one hundred and eighty million dollars in contracts just in the mere forty eight hours, including are you ready? A one hundred and seventy thousand dollars contract for a doctor Anthony Fauci Museum exhibit, one hundred and sixty eight thousand dollars contract for Anthony Fauci exhibit at the NIH Museum. Great, that's money well spent. Stick around. We got local stories coming up, followed by Senator Ran Paul. In the meantime, Peter Sharia Colorwilliams seven Hills. Peter, if you're out there, God love you. He's just such a great guy. He has as seemed to assemble the best team of real estate agents that are out there. He's just a brilliant guy, well oiled machine. They provide wonderful value for you whether you use them as a buyer's agent or seller's agent. Peter Shabrin his team of the Shabregroup of Keller, Williams, Schevin seven Hills, and they recognize it is a competitive market out there and they want to keep to help you ensure that you land your dream home. So as a buyer with the Shabrin Group, qualified clients can leverage the cash to Keys program, which empowers you to write cash offers and that really helps you in a bidding warp lead to a lower price, better terms because sellers love cash offer He's like you're walking in with a suitcase full of cash, done over with goodbye. That's the kind of five star experience and service you can expect from the Sabri Group. To find them online, use your search engine c HA b R I S Sabri Group. You'll find it right away. You want to go directly to the website, it's seven zero eight three thousand dot com and of course that's a phone number stick a five to one three in front of it five one three, seven zero eight three thousand.
Speaker 8: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: The talk station A Minute of Hope is brought to you by the Linder Center of Hope Linder Center of Hope dot org. Hi, I'm Thomas with doctor John Hawkins. Doctor Hawks is an expert in psychiatry at the Lindener Center of Hope. More information go to Lindener centerf Hoope dot org or call five one three, five three six Hope doctor Hawkins. What is bipolar disorder and how is it diagnosed?
Speaker 10: Bipolar disorder is a mental health condition characterized by significant changes in mood, energy, and activity levels, and it distinguishes itself from a major depressive disorder in that folks will present at the time of their interview with a mental health professional or demonstrate a history of having hypomanic or manic symptoms. The person will suffer from episodes of having elevated or expansive or irritable mood in conjunction with increased energy, decreased need to sleep, inflated self esteem, racing thoughts, pressured speech, as well as impulsivity or engaging in risky behaviors.
Speaker 1: For more information on bipolar disorder, go to Lindener Center of Hoope dot org or call five one three five three six. Hope is your weekend. There's your weather forecast and Channel nine Winter Weather Advisor currently in effect. It'll learn tomorrow at seven. Snow should be around today if you get it. They say in northern Kentucky maybe two to three inches, but less less the further north you go. So maybe how's that thirty three for the highaday down to twenty nine overnight dry start to your day tomorrow with the high forty one, Rain shows up sometime around one. Maybe thereafter could be a snow rain mixed overnight low of twenty eight and high thirty three on Thursday with partly cloudy skies. It's thirty three o It's time for traffic update.
Speaker 6: From the uce HOW Traffic Center. For more than two hundred year, of the experts that you see help, I've been giving heart patients a chance and better outcomes. That's boundless care you can trust. Expect more at you see health dot com. Highway traffic continues to build, but the weather doesn't seem to be adding any extra time to your commuteesathbound seventy one break lugs down above two seventy five towards five south Bend. Seventy five continues to get heavy or through black one and then bound seventy four is back into Montana, chucking from on fifty five KRFC deep talk station.
Speaker 1: It's seven thirty on a Tuesday, the return of Senator Ran Paul. Got to the next segment meantime, before I get the local stories. Phone calls are always welcome here in the morning show five one three seven hundred two three talk. I got Oki on the phone. Welcome to the program. Thanks for calling in today.
Speaker 16: Well, thanks for all the work you do.
Speaker 14: I really appreciate and.
Speaker 16: Especially today your report on ozempic side effects being that of blindness. I am on those impic. As a matter of fact, my doctor wanted me to go to Montjiro, but an insurance company wouldn't cover Montgero, even though it's basically the same thing, because they considered that a weight loss drug. But they would cover ozempic and I take a shot every Sunday. Well, a few months ago I had a stroke in my right eye. Oh, they came out of nowhere, and they thought they thought it was an unrelated different vascular issue. So I already had him a point with my doctor in two weeks. I'm definitely not taking any more ozimpic till I talk to him.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I had never heard of it before. It was the articles in the Daily Mail. And I think if you use your search engine to type in ozempic and blindness, you'll probably come across the reporting on this because apparently it was brought up in the Journal of American Medical Medicine Ophthalmology last month. Now, they didn't trace it directly, but they did bring it up, and they said it could be a side effect. So the idea that it could be is enough to scare the living hell out of me. Oki, And I'm glad you're aware of it now so you can have an informed conversation with your doctor. It's that's scary, you know.
Speaker 14: This.
Speaker 1: The other thing I'm afraid that, you know, like two years from now, after everybody's been on this for a while, we're gonna find out maybe there are a lot more side effects and problems and complications from it than anybody really even knows about yet exactly. It's like nineteen vaccine. Oh, by the way, all right, hang in there man and best of health. Tioak, I hope your problem resolves. That's that's that's scary. I mean, that's just jeh blindness. And Barbara, if you're out there, missie Barbara, my blind friend Barbara hasn't been able to go to listener to lunch and quite some time. So if you're out there listening, I've been thinking about you. Let us see here. Man expected to recover. He was shot in a vehicle by somebody in another vehicle on I two seventy five exit ramps, bringing down police reporting on this at about eight pm. Thanks to Fox nineteen covering it. It was Sunday drivers shot on the exit ramp off westbound I two seventy five to northbound seven forty seven, then still driving, called nine to one one. According to officer Jason Davis. Man City was shot in an ongoing and address nearby Ohio seven forty seven. According to the Hamilton County dispatcher that point, his vehicle had traveled on Ohio seven forty seven from Springvale to Westchester Township, so Hamilton County Dispatcher's transferred the called Westchester police and fire crews. Westchester Fire Department transport of the man to Westchester Hospital. Springdale officer went there to stay with him while detectives also responded to the initial interview. So far, police haven't announced any arrests or a motive in this shooting. Officer Davis confirmed the man shot who shot works for a company that repossesses vehicles, but he said the shooting was not related to his job. Springdale detectives would release more details when I guess they figure something out about it. That's scary. Butler County Sheriff's Office Bomb Squad investigating two military projectiles that were dropped off at the fire station. February tenth, Bomb Squad responded to the Westchester fire Station seventy one and Cincinnati Dayton Rode about a citizen that had dropped off a bag with two military projectiles. Bomb Squad had both forty millimeters projectiles for further assessment and disposal. One appears to be from the United States, the other from France. Let's see Jim Tressel. I don't know what Governor de Wyne is thinking, and I don't have any against Jim Trestle. I don't even know who he is. He's seventy two years old. He was the president of Youngstown Youngstown State University, also formerly Ohio State Buckeye football coach. He's been tapped to take over Senator John Houston's lieutenant governor's seat. Teslall reportedly said it was a surprise for sure. He said, I thought he Governor de Wine was just coming to watch a couple of grandkids play basketball, apparently engaged in a conversation. The majority of lawmakers in House and Senates have to approve him, though, but I just re record test texted me this article. Guessday He's like, what the heck? I don't know. He's a football coach and again Youngstown State University president. A coach at Ohio State University football from two thousand and one to twenty eleven, of course, won national championship in twenty two or two thousand and two. He apparently resigned from the role amid an NC two A investigation to improper benefits, including tattoos that his players received during the twenty ten season, and Ohio State had to vacate its win from that season as punishment. So read all about it seven thirty five and fifty five k s the talk station stick Around. Senator Ran Paul up next on elon Musk government, waste USA and tariffs, as well as annexing Gaza. See if we can get all that in with our conversation with the Senator. I sure hope. So in the meantime, twenty two three Valentine's Day coming up. They got a date night and that's Friday twenty two three, Route forty two between Mason and Lebanon. And I'm telling you it is a great date. I know it from experience. Friday Date Night and it happens every week. Two people shoot for an hour for twenty one dollars a lane fee whole hour. Valentine's Day on Friday, so it's even more perverct to do that. So don't stress out about your plans. Head on over to twenty two to three dot com and click on the Valentine's Day link right on the home page. You'll even get two Valentine's Day targets thrown in the mix. So do something together, get in some range time. It's a fun, fun time, and twenty two three is the best range around, cleanest, safest, most wonderful people are the owners. They have great staff, they have a gunsmith there, they have a huge selection of firearms, everything you could possibly hope for in a gun store and indoor range. Learn more online. It's twenty two the number followed by the word three spelled out twenty two to three dot com.
Speaker 4: This is fifty five KRC an iHeartRadio station Utility Bill.
Speaker 1: Chaos quicklyan A nine weather forecast. We're in a winter weather advisory till seven o'clock tomorrow morning. Get some snow today, probably northern Kentucky. They're saying maybe two to three inches less the further north to go thirty three the high to day down to twenty nine overnight, dry start of the day tomorrow forty one for the high, rain kicking in in the afternoon, snow rain, mixed possible low of twenty eight overnight and on Thursday's Godey high thirty three with partley bodies guys thirty four. Right now, time for traffic Chuck from the UC of Triumphics Center.
Speaker 6: For more than two hundred years, the experts that you see health I've been giving heart patients chance at better outcomes. That's boundless care. But you can trust expect more at you see help dot com in Bend seventy four crawling down the hill from North Bend to an accident. Now after you've got passed Montana southbound seventy five slows through Lackland southbound seventy one break lights field, zirdled down to fight for Chucking Ramon fifty five KRC The talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven forty one fifty five KR City Talks Dation, Brian Thomas always pleased to welcome with the fifty five KRC Morning Show, Senator Rand Paul. Senator Paul, Welcome back, my friend. It's always a pleasure to have you on the program.
Speaker 14: Good morning, Brian, thanks for.
Speaker 1: Having me and I guess you more than anyone. Are so disappointed that the Anthony Fauci Museum exhibit has been canceled thanks to the work of Doade.
Speaker 19: Can you imagine. And the thing is is this kind of craziness has been going on for decade and nobody's pointed it out. Every administration comes in and just doesn't know where to look and doesn't look hard enough. I've been pointing it out for a decade, but they've been ignoring the fact that now we've got Elon Musk's help and the loudest and biggest microphone in the world, and so it's coming to light and people are rightfully outraged.
Speaker 1: And you know, the interesting thing about it, the most one of the most interesting components of it is the outrage expressed by the Democrats trying to defend the indefensible.
Speaker 19: This is where they're so out of touch. Somebody wrote an article the other day saying Trump takes every eighty twenty issue an issue where eighty percent of the public is outraged and twenty percent is not, And the Democrats are standing up for the twenty percent. On all of these issues like should boys play in girls sports? Almost nobody believes that. It's probably a ten percent issue, and the Democrats are loudly supporting this. Should a thirteen year old be able to make a decision to remove part of their body parts against their parents' wishes, and the Democrats are standing up for that as well. Should we have an anti Anthony Fauci museum? They want to have that too. They just their outrage is so misplaced because the American people are frankly thinking most of this stuff is ludicrous.
Speaker 1: They do, and then I guess it's illustrative of the impossible reality of trying to follow each and every allocation out to every non governmental organization that is a recipient of this, regardless of how stupid the program is. I mean, if fifty five thousand dollars for a climate change presentation in you know, the for an LGBTQ journalist, now, did anybody look in to see how the money was actually spent. That's like the tail end of the receipt. The receipt's bad enough, the allocation's bad enough, But didn't that go to pads someone's fat five oh one to three c salary.
Speaker 19: Or went to a convention in Los Angles or something. I mean, it's just it's just such an insult to the hard working people of America. And this is going to you know, this bridge is any kind of party affiliation. If you are a working person in America, you are outraised that your tax dollars are going to this. And it's also why the uh, you know, extreme action of closing down USID completely locking the.
Speaker 16: Door and pushing all the people out.
Speaker 19: Is necessary because they've been using this as their own fiefdom for for decades to not spread diplomacy and not spread American will to spread you know, you know, ideology on sex and gender that really some in other countries, particularly some conservative Muslim countries, aren't too interested in this. It actually repels some of those countries. It really shouldn't be part of diplomacy. I mean, spending three million dollars on girl centric climate change education in Brazil, what kind of person thought that that was a good use of our money?
Speaker 1: And who thinks girls are more impacted by if climate change even exists? Climate change anyhow.
Speaker 19: Well, it also is insulting to girls because what are they going to do? Have barbies talking to each other O the girls can only listen to barbies are involved. I mean, it's very sexist, it's incredibly you know, unreasonable. So yeah, but it just goes on and on. I mean, we spend four point eight million on social media influencers in Ukraine. You know, we sent a bunch of Ukrainian fashion designers to the Paris Fashion Show. It just doesn't end. And with every new outrage, though I think the people are saying, I think we chose Wiley wisely, and the whole thing does need to be disrupted. And ultimately, though Congress have to do something. The President and Elon and all that gang can temporarily stop stuff, but Eventually the Congress has to stand up and say, we'll accept the money back for the treasury through like what's called a recision package. We'll quit spending it. And ultimately you just have to spend less. You can't expect to that have better people in government, you know, because there may be people on the right there as bad as people on the left. As far as where they want to spend the money. You have to give the agencies less money. This is what I've been saying forever. It's not a matter of well, this is wasteful because a bad person spent it. No, if you gave them a billion dollars last year, you need to give them less than a billion dollars this year. You need to give them eight hundred million, twenty percent less, and then they need to figure out, you know, what ends up going away is the worst of the worst stuff. But you have to give people less money. That almost never happens because the big spenders in both parties, you know, are clamoring for more of your money. I mean, look, the first package the Republicans are putting forward right now is a three hundred and twenty five billion dollars spending package. They're going to spend it. They're going to increase spending by three hundred and twenty five billion dollars in their first package.
Speaker 1: Well at one of the areas of government that I hope that Elon Musk and his career unleashed on. And I've been a critic of the size of the American military budget, not the American military, but eight hundred and thirty or forty billion dollars annually, biggest expenditure out of government beyond payment of our interest on the national debt. You know, Senator Paul, that there is a gob a heaploat of fraud, waste and abuse in that that build multi billion dollar spending package.
Speaker 19: Did you see the interview with John Stewart and that ridiculous woman. I think she was a Pentagon apologist, and she was saying, well, you know, the audit doesn't find waste and fraud, and you know Stuart was wonding, He said, well, if it can't be audited, does that implied that there's waste in fraud? And she just didn't seem to get it. She was so arrogant and didn't seem to get it. And we still to this day have not had a full audit of the Pentagon. So I've been for years on board with the built audit the FED. But I've also been on board with the bill to audit the Pentagon. But instead of saying, well, maybe we should hold the line on spending with the military so they can find the waste and be forced to find the waste, the you know, the Hawks up here are adding one hundred and fifty billion dollars in new military spending, and that's on top of a three percent increase. So you just got a three percent increase, and now they're getting another one hundred and fifty billion added to that. And the Republicans that are for this are gleefully rubbing their hands together, saying, we get to give it to military without giving it to welfare at this time, because we don't have to have the Democrats votes, but they need the Republican votes, and I've told them, frankly, I'm not voting to increase spending about three hundred billion dollars, particularly if it has a fake cut. You know, if there's a fake pay for. What they're talking about is a pay for is ending Biden's forgiveness of student loans. The problem is is that never went into effect, so it's not really a savings. The course ruled it illegal, it never went into effect, and Trump was going to cancel it. So how in the world is that in actual savings? You know what it is is it's money that you know we were going to lose if Biden got his way, but it never happened. And then they can say, well, that offsets the three hundred billion dollars in new spending, and that's why the debt keeps getting bigger and bigger. But you know, the ten year estimate for interest is fourteen billion dollars in interest over the next ten years. I mean fourteen trillion. I'm not a billion fourteen trillion.
Speaker 1: So lost a few zeros there on that one, Senator. It's easy to do when you're talking about this kind of money. A billion dollars is nothing anymore one thousand million dollars. They just spit it out like it's nothing. Anyhow. You know, I have an idea, and I'm not quite sure if it would work, but someone's got a ferret this out. There has to be a number of people assigned to the task of going through all of the following the Money show and figure out where it is and what happens. How about turning loose the eighty seven thousand new IRASE agents and rather than having them audit the American people, have them look inwardly and audit the federal government.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 19: I think that would be a good idea actually, because they they've never been able to master it. And this is kind of what Dosa's doing. And you have to see who the Democrats are on this. The Democrats have Docks, one of the young men. They've exposed his name and his address, and they're trying to, you know, get public outrage and perhaps even violence to stop this young man from helping. But think of the genius as this young man. He went to somewhere University of Nebraska, and they have these scrolls that are a couple thousand years old. I think they're from Israel and they were burned maybe when the the Roman Siege of sixty eight ADS at two thousand years old. They were burned, but they're intact and if you take them, if you try to unroll them, they fall apart.
Speaker 11: With an MRI.
Speaker 19: They took MRI of this, they still couldn't figure out how to read them. He developed a program for automated artificial intelligence, and he has discovered how to read these scrolls that are rolled up and burned in two thousand years old. And that's the kind of genius that is actually now looking at our federal money to try to find savings. And what do the Democrats do? They attack his character and it's like, we should be happy that America still is producing geniuses like this, and we should be lauding the young man for coming in. I think Elon said, most of them are not being paid any kind of real way. They're mostly doing it for their country.
Speaker 1: It's a beautiful thing to behold. That is, these are the critics that they criticize them because of their youth, in spite of the fact that they are brilliant young people, brilliant at computer science and understanding coding and artificial intelligence. And yet they're the part of the advocates for sixteen year olds getting the right to vote.
Speaker 19: Yeah, it's it's insane, but I think it's backfiring them on them, because you know what they're doing is, you know, Trump is pushing forward issues that eighty percent of the public support him on, and the Democrats are clinging to support for issues that have very small, loud, but very small minorities.
Speaker 1: If you'll allow one moment additional time, Senator Paul I just wanted to get your reaction on the Trump's tariffs, most notably the most recent ones on aluminum and steel.
Speaker 19: Well, teriffs are taxes, and anytimes you put a tax on something, you get less of it. So if you tax trade, you'll get less trade. The trade allows the average American consumer to save thousands of dollars a year. So you know, over the years, as people began to shop at Walmart, you know, it was sad, but the mom and pop hardware store went away, but each individual that shopp to Walmart was saving about one thousand dollars a year. So what tariffs will do, if there's enough of them, is everybody will spend you know, what we have about a thousand dollars less rich. A good way to look at this is you say, well, I want to help the steel industry. So for every worker that works in a steel industry, there are eighty workers who work in a steel buying industry. So in our state we have fence manufacturers that buy a lot of steel. That will mean less income for those people and less wages for those workers. We have automobile industry, they buy a lot of steel. We have cement industry, concrete industry, we build houses. All of those things will be more expensive because of tariffs. Now, some people will benefit. If you're one of the thousand workers at a steel plant in some state, you will benefit by tariffs. But if you add up what it does to the economy by the time they respond, it ends up being a significant reduction in income for everybody that we do a lot of trade with. We do a lot of steel trade with Canada. We do a lot of lumber trade. Young people are having trouble buying houses. If you put it twenty five percent tariff on steel in Canada and they reciprocate or on their lumber, all houses are just going to go up and be more expensive and harder for young people to get.
Speaker 1: Senator and Paul, appreciate your words, Appreciate your opportunity to talk with you. I'll look forward to have another conversation and get back to work faireding out that fraudways, thenbus a little thanks for having me. Take care, sir. Color Electric get get in touch with Andrew calling a team of Colored Electric for residential electric projects. They are the best in the business family and operated since nineteen ninety nine, a plus with a better business bureau. I've seen it, I've watched them work. They are excellent to what they do. They're excellent customer service or obviously licensed certified electricians. They can handle any facet of residential electric needs. To get in touch with Color Electric get them call it five one three two two seven four one one two five one three two two seven four one one two online calling c U L E and Colin Electriccincinnati dot Com.
Speaker 5: Fifty five krc your hands work.
Speaker 14: Stuff college students.
Speaker 8: People are talking about scanning.
Speaker 14: We are hammah, just turns my stomach.
Speaker 8: Fifty five krs.
Speaker 1: The talk station ATO six fifty five KRCD talk station and a very happy Tuesday. It being Tuesday at eight oh six, it is that time of week. Get the inside Scoop with Bright Bart News b R E I T B A RT dot com book market. You will be glad you did because you get to read there the stuff written by Senior Editor at Large Joel Pollock. A return to Joel Pollock. Welcome back, Joel, love having you on the show.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you, good morning to you.
Speaker 1: And Shenanigan's declaration for the state of California and the leftists that run it. Feels so sorry for a lot of Californians. But they voted what they get what they voted for, and uh they reaction to Donald Trump and hitting around sprinting he is fifty million dollars to fight Donald Trump's agenda in the courtroom. Tell us all about this. I read your article on it over at bright Bart. Joel.
Speaker 2: Well, let me just back it up for a second. So it is true that California as a whole voted for the mismanagement of Gavin Newsom and the Democrats. That is true. But I'm going to defend my community here and say that my community did not vote for wildfires that destroy the entire town, for fire hydrants that don't have water in them, for police that don't show up to direct traffic, and an evacuation, for a mayor that goes overseas when she knows there's an extreme weather event coming. My part of the town voted for the mayor's opponent, Rick Caruso, who is a real estate developer who managed to defend his property using private firefighters. So there's some political diversity in California.
Speaker 1: Pockets of sanity, Joel, pockets of sanity.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, but I want to blame my neighbors.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, And I didn't. I know, it's paint with a broad brush, Listen. I lived in Chicago for eight years, man, and it's difficult to be a conservative there. But you know what, the rest of the state is more conservative and they feel ill served because of the massive population. The city of Chicago's corrupt as it is, but I get it. But on that note, Joel, while we're there, do the folks that invited this type of mismanagement and have they woken up after the realities were unfolded the mismanagement, the you know, the misspent money, the water that isn't flowing, and in the reaction to the wildfires. Do you think that's going to have an impact longer term?
Speaker 2: Well, it's really just too early and too close to me personally to speculate about politics. I'll just tell you what's going on. So, the residents of Pacific Policades are really waging a valiant fight to rebuild the community after the wildfires of January and without the intervention of the Trump administration, it would not be happening because the city and state governments don't know how to build anything, and they are throwing up all kinds of roadblocks that only the residents working with the Trump administration have been able to overcome. And you know, in the beginning, they didn't want to let people go to their property even to start sifting through the rubble or start clearing it out. When Trump was here on January twenty fourth, he told the mayor that residents needed to be let in right away.
Speaker 11: So that happened.
Speaker 2: Then they can't sort out the system of permits that would allow the Army Corps of Engineers to start clearing the debris, or that would let people hire private contractors to clear the debree from their own sites. That's also something that Trump administration has had to intervene to do. And we're still getting the run around from La County. I remember, we have Los Angeles City and Los Angeles County, two lairs of government, both dysfunctional in their own special way, and we are having to figure out how to make them work finally for the benefit of the residents who want to rebuild. And if they don't work, you're just going to have empty lots on the most beautiful real estate in the world, really, because this little portion of Los Angeles is built on a hillside that overlooks the Pacific Ocean that is at the base of the Santa Monica Mountains. It's really spectacular and it's an incredible community, wonderful people. But we've had to band together and help each other out to figure out how to circumvent the red tape and how to deal with politicians who are functioning as big city politicians do in Democrat jurisdiction. The latest scandal is that they hired this consulting firm supposedly to rebuild the city. They did it behind closed doors. No one knows what the firm's supposed to do, No one knows how much they're supposed to earn from this. And they're from Evanston, Illinois, which is my old stomping ground, which, to ask me, doesn't really know how to manage very much either. No, these consultants are going to come in and tell us what to do with our town after they basically mismanaged Evanston. You know, Evanston didn't even have a city manager for several years. It's spent one hundred thousand dollars just on looking for a city manager because they couldn't find one, and they had one for a while, but she was too pro police for the Black Lives Matter crowd, so they rejected her. I mean, that's Evanston Illinois, and what they're going to send us someone and knows something about rebuilding. They also got tied up in this corruption scandal during Hurricane Sandy because two of their consultants were discovered to have defrauded New York City using reimbursements for housing and for travel expenses. They pleaded guilty. So we were bringing this group in to rebuild LA. It's just nuts. And I think that we are applying a level of scrutiny here to these elected officials in California that they've never actually seen before, because you're right in a sense that the electorate generally takes what they're given here in California because they say the right things about social issues. They have the left wing posicians and they fight those nasty Republicans and the bad Orange Man, but it turns out the bad Orange Man cares more about the residents than Democrats do. So I do think people are having a change of heart. But really we're not focused on the next election right now. Right now, we're just focused on clearing the debris and getting the houses going again.
Speaker 1: Well and apparently not landscaping recording. The article I read about Gavin Newsom, he's prohibiting people from planting a vegetation within five feet of their homes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is crazy. So clearly Newsen doesn't understand what caused the fire and how the fire is spread. But they're gonna blame climate change. They're going to blame vegetation near people's homes. You know, my house did very well. We've got lots of plants around our house. My house did not burn even though it was in the center of the fire. Oh yeah, that's because some of the vegetation actually kept the fire off the house. So there are some species evidently that are fire resistant fightus. Trees, for example, they're very thirsty, they drink a lot of water. They kind of destroyed my vegetable garden, but they're very fire resistant for that reason because they store so much water in their trunks and branches and leaves and so forth, and so telling us what to plant, that's what the state has decided it needs to do. There's no reevaluation of overall water policy, overall forestry, emergency services, a crazy insurance policy that has resulted in insurance companies leaving the state and dropping consumers. So they're not focused on anything that really matters. They're just going to try to regulate their way out of the pr crisis that is created for them.
Speaker 1: Well, do you anticipate the rumors were flying in the during the raging part of the fire's jowl that somehow this was I don't want to say intentional. There's conspiracy theorist out there all over, but look, there's all kinds of dry vegetation, sparks happened, and wildfire's raised. It's been happening in California for a long time. Hew Bad Religion wrote a song about it. So you have all this awareness of the potential for fires. But like what happened in Lehina with those homes that or now they can't rebuild them the way they originally built, and they're planning on remaking that entire city into something it wasn't before. Conveniently they've burned all to the ground. Do you anticipate these rules and regulations having an impact on maybe the size of homes and whether or not they can be equipped with, oh, I don't know, gas lines or something. I mean, is this going to be the fifteen minute city remaking Joel.
Speaker 2: That's what people are afraid of. People are worried about that kind of intervention. I don't see that happening just yet. But I do think that they're going to try to put a stamp, put a kind of liberal or climate change stamp on whatever the rebuilding is, and they're not really going to address the fundamental issues, which are the poor design of the water system, the poor design of some of the roads. For example, there's one part of town that only has one road in, one road out for thousands of residents. They're not going to change that. They're not going to change the Santa Monica Mountain Conservancy and how they deal with brush and brush clearance and fire breaks. They need to the residents want them to. So maybe it'll happen if residents continue to be as active as we've been. But left to their own devices, the local officials would simply remake California in their image, and that's the problem. Their policies have led to this disaster.
Speaker 1: Well, and the frustrating part for me, just being an outside observer, that there was a lot of money, literally millions, if not billions of dollars allocated for clearance projects to get rid of the brush, to do forest maintenance, responsible foreigns maintenance, and anytime they try to engage in one of those projects, environmental groups would pop up and sue them to stop it in its tracks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there have been huge problems with that. In fact, fire Credits have told me that they are frustrated with the fact that environmental groups won't let people clear brush in certain areas. That would reduce the risks, not eliminated, but reduce the risk of wildfires to structures and reduce the risk of the out of control blazes that we've seen where one structure goes up and then there are embers that fly and hit the next structure. So we have a problem in California where because of the beautiful weather and the beautiful natural resources, the coastline, the mountains and what have you, people get the idea that we can make life perfect here by creating a utopia. So that's what we plan for. So Gavin Newsom wants to get rid of all the gas powered cars and have an electric vehicle future. By twenty thirty five, you can only buy electric vehicles. But he doesn't think about the worst case scenario. And actually, the EPA is in my town right now clearing out electric vehicles because it turns out that the lithium ion batteries are pretty hazardous and a fire. So it's just a misorientation. The purpose of government, the first and fundamental purpose, is to protect the lives and property of the people. So you've got to deal with that before you deal with whatever pie in the sky utopia you want to create. Because frankly, we're human beings and only God can create perfect things. We create imperfect things. And so when we create our imperfect things, we need to create systems that deal with failure, not systems that are guaranteed to succeed, because we can't guarantee anything excellent.
Speaker 1: Observation Joe Pollock from Breitbart, do you how do you expect? And I know many people were kind of caught with their pants down because they didn't have insurance, They couldn't afford insurance. Perhaps maybe the insurers left the state because of the you know, the the outrageous risk analysis there actually said you know, we shouldn't be here because of the fire risk. Do you anticipate an exodus of a lot of people. They just going to give up. I can't rebuild. It's going to take too long. I have I have to get out of here.
Speaker 2: I think a few people will say that, but I think most people are committed to rebuilding because Specific Palisades wasn't is such a special place. It really was a small town in.
Speaker 11: La where everybody knew everybody.
Speaker 2: Where kids played baseball incessantly in the public park, and where people went to church on Sunday and the farmers market, and it's just an idyllic place. People really loved it. It was a down to earth community. You know. The New York Times has really defamed us. They've said, oh, you know, it's a bunch of rich people. Most people in the town, although they are rich on paper because of the value of the property, they didn't start out rich. And many of the homeowners, especially the elderly homeowners, bought right after the Second World War when most of the housing stock was just two bedroom bungalows. So this is a town of ordinary people, some extraordinary people, but it's really just a great American town. And people want to preserve that. So I think most people are going to try to do that if they can, if the government doesn't get me away.
Speaker 1: Ford Park Company. Joe Pollock, Obviously, this is a This is so personal to you because you live there in the heart of where all this happened. It had to have impacted you psychologically or impacted your life, like the death of a loved one kind of thing, or like living through the horrors of World War two. If you were, you know, in London being bombed, I mean, what how do you cope with that?
Speaker 2: Joel? We just move forward. I mean, we're Americans. If you drive around the town right now, you'll see American flags. A lot of the destroyed property is a giant's American flag. I mean it must be like fifty feet by one hundred feet or something hanging from one of the homes on the hillside overlooking Sunset Boulevard. You can't drive into town from the east without seeing it. So we're Americans, rebuilt. We don't give up. But California, sureius trying to make us do that. But we're not going to give up.
Speaker 1: Joel Paul Lock, you've senior at at large Breitbart Bookmarket Breitbart dot Com. God bless you, Joel. I wish you all the best of luck in the world helping to rebuild your community, and I appreciate your optimism in the face of all this tragedy and all these seemingly insurmountable hurdles. I wish you all the luck in the world, my friend.
Speaker 2: Thank you, sir.
Speaker 1: I'll look forward to having me back on the fifty five Carssee Morning Show real soon. Keep it up, say nineteen eight twenty to fifty five cars Detalk station Daniel Davis deep dive bottom of the hours. Zelensky caving to Trump's offer, Hamas said, no, it's over. We're not going to give up any more. Hostages and Tulsea Gabbard close to confirmation. He's a fan. We'll talk to him next. Don't go away.
Speaker 5: Fifty five KARC.
Speaker 1: Here, it is your Channel nine first warning weather forecast. We are in a winter advisory start now and then last until seven o'clock tomorrow morning. Yes, there's snow today, but mostly northern Kentucky may be seeing two to three inches in some areas, but less impactful snow the further north you go. High A thirty three today down to twenty nine overnight. Watch out for the slick spots. Did your I start to today? Tomorrow we'll see a high a forty one, rain rolling in in the afternoon, maybe a rain snow mix overnight low twenty eight, and then Thursday is going to be partly cloudy skies with a high of thirty three. Right now, it is the thirty three year fifty five car CD talk station. Let's see what Chuck has to say about traffic friendly you see how Traffic Center.
Speaker 6: For more than two hundred years, the experts ay U see health have been giving heart patients a chance at better outcomes.
Speaker 1: That's boundless care.
Speaker 6: You can trust, expect more at you see health dot com.
Speaker 1: Sethbound seventy five.
Speaker 6: A new accident near Shepherd has the right lane block that adds to the heavy traffic through Walkland down to the lateral northbound seventy five slows between Buttermilk and Kyle's and Mitchell in Town Street. Chuck Ingramont fifty five krc DE talk station.
Speaker 1: A twenty three year fifty five KRCD talk station. Dania Davis dep Dive coming up next. Got quite a few topics to talk about with Daniel, and then we're going to learn about clinical trials going on OHC. Doctor jaidev Met who's going to join us. He is a medical oncologist and hematologist with m cancer doctors at OHC. Brilliant folks, they are so clinical trials apparently the place to be. We're going to hear some I'm sure exciting and positive news on breakthroughs and cancer research. One more thing we're talking about I fraudways and abuse today all day. Berano Morella was on earlier talking about a Senator Paul of course pivoting over to the outrageous situation in California with Joel Pollock. But one of the other things they came across the folks over a doge Department of Veteran Affairs alone just canceled one hundred and seventy eight thousand dollars in subscriptions to Politico Pro. If you're familiar with political it's an online left winging leaning rag news dump site, and they really really are a left wing But according to the information reporting by Fox News, the cancelation comes after Trump's administration revealed that the federal government collectively paid over eight million dollars to Politico in subscription fees in recent years, So keep your popcorn out. The plug has now been pulled, and I suspect someday I'm gonna go to politico dot com and click on it and I'm gonna get a four oh four. One can only hope. Boy, they spend their money in every kind of way you can think of, in many ways you can't even imagine or come up with. Eight twenty five. Right now, stick around. Daniel Davis is up next.
Speaker 5: Fifty five krc A.
Speaker 1: Twenty eight to fifty five KRCD talk station. Happy Tuesday. It's that time of the week where we get to do a deep dive. It's the Daniel Davis Deep Dive. Search for it. You'll find podcasts and the retired lieutenant colonel loves talking about Ukraine and this in Russia. Welcome back, Daniel, my dear friend. Good to see you. Good Tuesday morning.
Speaker 11: Till you.
Speaker 1: How are you, Brian. I'm doing well. I'm doing really well. Now I help me make sense of this. Donald Trump says we need to stop you and we want the war to end. I mean, he says it over and over again. He wants to stop the war. I get that I hope the war gets ended. I don't want to see loss of human life anymore, and I sure as hell don't want to see billions and billions of additional dollars flowing into Ukraine. And you and I have talked many times about the the virtual, if not genuine, impossibility of Ukraine prevailing over Russia, and Russia keeps making more and more inroads. That's established. So Trump told reporters last week, I'd like to see that war. And we're looking to do a deal with Ukraine where they're going to secure what we're giving them with their rare earth and other things, meaning the minerals. And they have a very large mineral supply in Ukraine from what I understand, so they have something to bargain with. But that sounds like in return for US giving them more weaponry, they're at least gonna pay for it with with minerals. Is that doesn't sound like an end of the war. That sounds like an extension of it.
Speaker 21: Well, let's it's it's really unspecific what the administration intends with the deal, A deal to do what that's what's literally not been speculating, either by Zelensky or by Trump team, because on the one hand, it seems to me and trying to read between the lines, that Trump is saying that we're gonna help you guys achieve an end of the war. I won't say peace, but certainly an the war on terms that maybe you can like as long as I get something out of it. I don't see him even implying Trump I'm talking about that he would continue to support the war to get minerals, that there would be some kind of a military victory for him. So that's the way I think, and I think that that's the most plausible, even for Zelensky, if he can hang on to anything. I think the hope is that Trump will negotiates some kind of an end of war termination deal that is at least tolerable to the key of side. But Brian, I don't think that there's a deal like that to be had. So I think that everybody, from Zelensky to Trump and everybody else who's trying to get this kind of a deal is going to be surprised how it turns out.
Speaker 1: If that is what they're thinking. Well, I would imagine, you know, we rebuilt Germany and we've been trading partners with him since World War Two that after this war is concluded. However, it gets concluded, and I think you and I agree that it's going to require some major concessions of land to the Russians, but that we would be a trading partner with what's left to Ukraine, we'd be happy to buy their minerals.
Speaker 21: Well, certainly, I think that's what he's trying to bank on. But the problem is if the deal doesn't also include the Russian side of this, and if they're not also in agreement with how it turns out, that's where the big disappointments are going to come in at the moment. The majority of where these theoretical minerals actually are or potential because some of them are literally married buried miles under the ground. So it's not like they can just go to the bank and make a you know, a withdrawal of these minerals, and it takes a lot of a lot of lead time, and I mean it'd be multiple years before you could actually mine enough of this stuff, reprocess it, et cetera. And a majority that's under areas already controlled by the Russians, and the way things are going there even more that's going to be done. So if you want to make a deal because you want to get something for the United States afterwards or whatever. If you'r Zelensky you want to make a deal, you also have to be able to look at the other half of that equation. Will the Russians agree to that deal? Because right now they're in a position of power to they can come closer to dictating terms than anybody in the West or in Kiev.
Speaker 1: All right, fair enough, it's not going to get over today. We know that Daniel Davis pivoting over Hamas's I guess through with the deal. They claimed Israel violated the terms and conditions of the ceasefire. What has been troubling me is they freed twenty one hostages, and they're not in very good shape, as we saw the other day. They have obviously been starved and mistreated. But the Israelis have given up seven hundred and thirty Palestinians. They were supposed to give several hundred more this weekend in return for three more of the hostages that Hamas is holding. And I think some are speculating, I believe Donald Trump himself wondering whether the many of those hostage are even still alive given the poor condition of the ones they released.
Speaker 21: Well, look, there's been a strange way for these hostages to come out. You may recall that when I think the first batch of four women hostages were released, they were actually in very good help. So it seems that there is the Palestinians for or the Hummas rather for whatever their own motives are. Feed some and treat some well and some not. It seems like the men were not treated well and the women were. There's some reports that the Palestinians were saying, hey, you know you've been starving us. You've been keeping the food for our people, so we're gonna do the same thing to your hostage as something like that.
Speaker 13: But it's it's really hard for me to see.
Speaker 21: How the Humas side benefits from slowing this down and changing three for as you said, they could get hundreds more in return, So I don't know what their play is here. But it's again you talk about leverage and who's got it. They don't seem to have a lot of leverage and not much to gain that I'm seeing, So it's a bit of a head scratcher for me.
Speaker 1: I guess they're they're really inviting Isra to launch military action again.
Speaker 21: I mean, that's I mean, you know, and there's already a lot of talk about that, that's what's coming anyway. And Trump is not been very shy about talking about, you know, that he's gonna help Israel. And there was a huge i think like nearly seven billion dollar new aid package talking about going out the door. So it wouldn't seem that Hamas would have some motivation to help that along to their demise. So maybe there's something else going on here. I can't see, because what we can see just doesn't really make a lot of sense.
Speaker 1: Well, and something else doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. Trump's talking about owning Gaza, and he speaks about it in pretty stark terms. But what I wanted to pivot over to it is a nightmarish landscape in Gaza. All the images we get out of it, it's just it just seems uninhabitable. It does.
Speaker 21: And I think that that's one thing that the West needs to get a deeper understanding of, and especially Trump and his negotiating team that to the Palestinian people, even that landscape, that hellish landscape, that Trump accurately describes is their identity. And you know, Trump was saying, look, I mean, I'll see this stuff, how would anybody want to live there? We want to give them a nice place somewhere else in Jordan, Egypt, elsewhere to go to. But it's not about where you you know, the kind of living you want to have.
Speaker 1: It's about where their ancestral homeland is.
Speaker 21: So if people think that they will willingly go somewhere for a better land, I think they're going to be disappointed because they don't want to go anywhere else. They just want their land, and right now they're apparently willing to die for it. So we need to be sure we understand how serious they are about not wanting to leave. Well, and I think the Egyptians and Georganians are full on record saying they don't want the Palestinians even for a short period of time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're not.
Speaker 21: And because people don't understand also that And I was looking at some rewarts literally just a few minutes before we came on air that Jordan has taken in somewhere close to three million Palestinians over the years already, and another nearly one million Syrian refugees from that civil war, and so they are bursting at the seams. They simply can't take anymore, certainly not in any large numbers. So if Trump's thinking he's going to pressure them, which I think he said to Brett Behar on that Super Bowl review, I don't think that they're going to be a to And apparently King Jordan, King of Jordan, is going to talk to Trump, I think as early as tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do believe he's He's in town for a meeting here in Washington, d C. If I read that correctly, Abdullah, Yeah, yeah, all right, And finally looks like Tulsea Gabbard's gonna get it, gonna gonna gonna get the approval. And I know you feel pretty good about that one. I do.
Speaker 11: I do.
Speaker 21: Yeah, she's uh heading to I think that the Senate had what they call kloachure yesterday that basically paved the final way the final vote will be I think like just a couple of hours from now, and by all estimations are she's going to pass through that uh and then be sworn in as the Director of National Intelligence tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Well, that'll put a smile on your pace based on all the comments you've made on the morning.
Speaker 21: Show, and it should do you know what, It should put a smile on everybody's face in America because, as I say, I think that's the best pick that Trump made of any of his senior advisor positions the government because of her her capabilities to do the job.
Speaker 1: I think it's gonna be a big win for Trump and the US. Every Tuesday in the fifty five Carsee Morning Show, The Daniel Davis Deep Die with the retired Lieutenant Colonel Daniel Davis. You can find the podcast at fifty five car se dot com. Until next week, my friend, have a wonderful week. God bless you, shit, God bless you, sir. A thirty seven E thirty eight to fifty five KR City Talks Station and coming up on Ask the Expert, we get one of the great doctors from OHC today it's doctor Jay jedev Metu who is a medical on colleges and hematologist to talk about clinical trials and hopefully give us some great news about some new treatment protocols and some positive information in the fight for cancer because cancer sucks. Eight thirty eight to fifty five KRC Detalk Station.
Speaker 4: This is fifty five KRC an iHeartRadio station a u Lin.
Speaker 1: They know going the extra mile to one more time for the nine first one to Weatherfole casts. Today we're in the middle of the snow advisory Tillmorrow Tomorrow morning at seven am, and the snow probably in northern Kentucky for the most part, may see two or three inches in some areas less as you move north. Today's high thirty three, over night low of twenty nine. Tomorrow we'll see high forty one. It'll be dry to start the day, but later in the afternoon evening they'd say some showers could show up. Media snow rain mix over night low on Tomorrow night twenty eight and thirty three is going to be the high on Thursday, with partly fidy skies closing out of thirty four degrees. Time for final traffic. Chuck Ingram from the UCLT Tramphing Center.
Speaker 6: For more than two hundred years, the experts at UC Health I've been giving heart patients and chance for better outcomes. That's boundless care. You can trust expect more at uc heelp dot com. Cruise continue to work with an accident westbound seventy four. It's A two seventy five at the coal rings split well left side's block, so you have to go all the way over to the right shoulder in order to get by southbound seventy five slows through. Walkman Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC. The talk station.
Speaker 1: A forty four I fifty five krcdcalk station. Happy Tuesday, Great day to be tuned in, Perfect time to be tuned in. You probably have been impacted by cancer some way, shape or form, and I think everybody knows somebody who's having to deal with cancer, and my listeners all know that I'm dealing with lymphoma. And my doctors are OHC so happy to be in their hands and provide a wonderful care and treatment for me over the years, and I feel well. I'm always uplifted and positive to talk to the doctors from OHC because they're always giving me good news about new treatment protocols and exciting things that are happening, and most notably in the area of clinical trials, and they're really big. They're doing clinical trials all the time at OHC. To learn more or get a second opinion, their phone numbers is eight eight eight six four ninety eight hundred. You find them online at ohcare dot com. And I'm pleased to have in studio doctor Jaidev Metu to talk about the clinical trials. Doctor Metu is a medical oncologist and hematologist. Good to have you in the studio.
Speaker 13: Doctor, good morning, Thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: Got exciting news for my listening audience today. I bet clinical trials that's the way it's now. I always like to establish that when you're in a clinical trial, and I've heard this before, so I don't think I'm going to say something that's not right here. You're not like a lab rat. You know, this isn't just some brand new out of the gate. You know we're going to use you as a to experiment on kind of thing.
Speaker 14: Right.
Speaker 13: Absolutely not.
Speaker 11: So.
Speaker 13: For the most part, when people participate in clinical trials, people are randomized to either the standard of care, and most clinical trials the goal for that is to improve on the standard of care. So a lot of times you have people who are going to get what would be recommended by the NCCN or National Comprehensive Cancer Network and on the clinical trial ARM is typically an investigational agent which is hoping to improve on that.
Speaker 1: Okay, So the treatment I got retucin. Sitting there, I get a drip bag and that's what I got. A clinical trial would be retucin, which is the standard of care for the lomphoma, plus another drug.
Speaker 13: Typically yes, or or sometimes a completely new drug altogether. Oh really, which would be compared against retuxin, for example, to try and improve or better retuccin.
Speaker 1: Okay, fair enough, that makes sense. So the benefits of being in a clinical trial specifically.
Speaker 13: So plenty of benefits, Like we just mentioned, receiving cutting edge care often not available anywhere else. Typically when you're on a trial, there's a very stringent schedule, so you get extra labs imaging, and that could put you at peace of mind. And at the end of the day, the whole goal is to advance research and help someone else down the line. So participating in a clinical trial is the way medicine will advance and hopefully help someone.
Speaker 1: Help and save the world, one clinical trial at a time. How does the OEHC handle cancer research for their cancer patients?
Speaker 13: So any person who walks through the door and has a cancer diagnosis is to screened for clinical trials. We educate our patients on the availability of their trials, whether they'd be eligible or not, and what are the benefits and risks associated with that. And that's how we talk to them about the trials and see if they qualify for them.
Speaker 1: Qualify, and then a form of informed consent by giving them all the information they have the option of like Okay, yes, that sounds like a good idea for me, or no, I want to go with just the plan on standard of care treatment, absolutely great. Now what are the This is where we get the good part. What are the newest trials that people need to know about that are going on? There? These cutting edge treatments.
Speaker 13: So just a few examples, we have the Flamingo breast cancer vaccine.
Speaker 1: Trial Flamingo, Yes, after the bird. Correct, how did he get that name?
Speaker 13: You should ask the trial. We have what's called an Alpha three trial or to check for minimal residual disease and cancer results. We have multiple byte therapy trials and carte cell trials. But what's important to note is OIGHTC is associated with Satacanin Research Institute, so that by virtue gives us access to actually hundreds of trials across the network and based on the screening process we just talk, we can actually start even a single patient on one of those trials.
Speaker 2: If oh.
Speaker 1: Huh, then you're consolidating the data with other single individuals out there around that are going the same protocol. Correct.
Speaker 13: So for the most part, these are multinational trials across the globe, depends upon how advanced agent is and how many patients they're looking to accrue, but it can be all across America and sometimes all across the world where they're trying to accrue patients for these trials.
Speaker 1: So that shared that's a really interesting component because it seems like often medicine is a clue. You don't want to share what the information is. You want to be the only one in the block that has this specific treatment because of course that benefits you from a profit standpoint, But you're sharing all this collective data with everybody else. Absolutely, Yes, that's a wonderful concept. Now, I got to go back to this alpha alpha three MRD test check for residual cancer cells. Is that sort of like after you've been through treatment, you have you might have cancer still floating around in your body.
Speaker 13: Correct, So basically we're looking for cancer DNA specifically, and we've advanced in testing to be able to actually pick that up.
Speaker 1: Okay, because that may lead to someone the cancer reoccurring possibly, Yes, okay, all right, and I go back to what's the Flamingo breast cancer vaccine tra How is this a different treatment protocol and does it work for later stage breast cancer?
Speaker 13: So it's actually in patients who've already been treated for breast cancer and doing well. And this is compared to observation and from the data we have at least at this time being patients on the trial are doing better, but more to come.
Speaker 1: All right, And then cart that's sort of the designer like they check your genetics and they create an agent that targets your specific type of cancer in your body. If I got that right. I've heard a lot about these over the years, and sometimes I get the different types of treatments.
Speaker 13: So briefly speaking, we actually harvest a patient's own tea celts. Then those actually go to a lab they're modified to target the cancer cells, and after that we reinfuse the patient's own T cells to fight the cancer.
Speaker 1: Is that a long process to do that?
Speaker 13: It can be a few weeks. Yes, that's one of the things that they're looking to improve on is the time between harvesting and giving to patients the treatment.
Speaker 1: But you know, in the grand of things, weeks is not that long if you're getting this tailored drug or tailored treatment, and the results have been, from what I understand, pretty astounding. Yes, well, that's good news right there. Why does everybody care about clinical trials for cancer?
Speaker 13: Because of the prevalence of cancer, everyone will at some point encounter it, whether it's themselves, their parents, their family members, a friend, or maybe even a coworker. So it's important that they know what their options are for treatment, and one of those options includes clinical trials, and it should be an automatic step to research what trials are available. And also at OITC as well, that's just a part of how we provide care to our patients.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, you obviously save lives at OHC, and I think that has got to be a real inspiration for you to come to work every day because I've been in the treatment room for my bag and it is a quite depressing environment, sir, and I always looked around me and I thought, you know what, I think I probably hit the lottery of cancers. Given that it's lymphom I don't have to worry about metastisation. And I look arouns across the room and I see some poor woman there getting four different bags. You know, she's lost her hair because of the irradiation treatment, and it's just it's sad to see. I know you're doing great work there, but boy, that's got to be a tough thing. Get up and go to bed when you know you're dealing with literally you're dealing with death. Yeah.
Speaker 13: Absolutely, it's not easy no matter how long you do it. It never gets easy to give a patient like a terminal diagnosis and things on those lines. But that's kind of the whole goal of research, right, Eventually a goal is to kind of beat.
Speaker 1: Cancer and put yourself out of business.
Speaker 13: Well, I wouldn't be unhappy about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I knew you're going to say that because you're smart, you're obviously a brilliant doctor, and you'll find something else to do if you cure cancer. So yeah, that's that's okay with me. I think that's wonderful. Okay, Well, I'll tell you what. It's been a fascinating conversation on clinical Piles about trials with doctor jeddev Matt two, one of the excellent doctors at OHC, and uh, do me a favor. Tell doctor Patel that. Brian said, Hi. If you run into Waterhouse, tell doctor Waterhouse. Brian said hi too. Those are wonderful, wonderful folks. So if you need a second opinion, if you've got cancer and you're concerned about the level of care you're getting, maybe you want to want to look into one of these clinical trials. OHC is doing them all the time. It's eight eight eight six eight hundred eight eight eight six four ninety eight hundred online ohcare dot com.