Speaker 1: And now it's time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge.
Speaker 2: Listeners to your corners. Let's say hot to Matt. But it's it's fresh Matt. Matt. Have you never played? No, I haven't. Rid it's my first time. So you've heard.
Speaker 1: I mean there's been Matt's on the show man mat like, you're not that guy, you're and then there's just Matt.
Speaker 2: You're like another Matt. Yeah, you call me Matty Ice if you want. I've emailed you a couple of times. Matty Ice. Okay from Lafayette, Louisiana. From Lafayette.
Speaker 1: Alex just gave me the devil eyes though he doesn't like guy's giving himself themselves.
Speaker 2: Would you forgive me whatever nickname you want, Mattie Ice. That's cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you are a fresh fish though, and welcome aboard.
Speaker 2: First time playing the game so long, and thanks for all the fish, Thanks for all the fish.
Speaker 1: Okay, absolutely Matt fresh Matt today. Now this I'm afraid to bring this person on the air, but there was a guy years ago that played this game. Same was Jeff Okay, came in, wasn't causing trouble or anything, but just wasn't fast, and I called him slow Jeff, slow Jeff. I called him slow Jeff, and I never heard from him again, and I thought I hurt his feelings.
Speaker 2: Slow Jeff. Hey, hey, Rod, bro Wow, you never emailed me and never did nothing. When was the last time you played slow Jeff. I's been over two years now. Yeah, dude, wait to have a question. Did Rod hurt your feelings? Not at all, not at all. It's just hard to get in. But you heard us talking about you. I'm like, where's slow Jeff, where's slow Jeff. We haven't heard from him.
Speaker 1: I gave him the name slow Jeff and then boom, he just like leaves the country.
Speaker 2: Jeff. Two years ago, you were slow. It's good to be back. You were slow getting back on the game.
Speaker 1: I hope that's the I hope that's where your slowness ends.
Speaker 2: Okay, Ohully, let's get one by one. Let's get one killed by one by one. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's what I'm thinking. And then Alex threw this in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, Jeff, all right, slow Jeff. And we don't know anything about Matt. He's so fresh, but we just have what we had a T shirt.
Speaker 2: Here yes, it's a rod Ryan Show T shirt, not just any T shirt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, please you put this thing on your Your wildest dreams will come true. Uh, Slow Jeff, welcome back, so excited. And then and then Maddy Fresh right now, because he's fresh, here we go. Shout out your name when you think you know the answer. A few things have changed, Slow Jeff. These are now most questions. Okay, so I mean you were slow before? Alrighty, all right, yeah you said that last time two years ago.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Question number one, what is James Bond's code name?
Speaker 2: Matt? Yeah, still slow Matt. You got through first double o seven zero zero seven. Yeah. And then we have a guy that plays His name is Sean Connery, not my James Bond.
Speaker 1: All right, changing your name to still Slow Jeff. Matt's on the board. All right, here we go, Matty Fresh and still Slow Jeff. Question number two, all right, this one makes me nervous. She's had it on her sheet for a week and a half.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna do it. We're listening for Jeff and Matt.
Speaker 1: Name a popular vegetable that is the color orange. Matt, Jeff, Still slow, Matt, Carrie, Yes, yes.
Speaker 2: Good game, good dame at Okay, good game, Jeff, Jeff.
Speaker 1: There's other games we play on this show, but you don't have to be fast.
Speaker 2: May be better served. Listen, dude, I'm so happy you're back. Slow Jack, Slow Jeff. I'm so happy. Please do not wait two years to come back.
Speaker 1: I'll try.
Speaker 2: I'm not good, all right, all right, still slow Jeff. So great to hear you.
Speaker 1: And there's uh Maddy Fresh with two questions and two answers.
Speaker 2: That's impressive in itself. Now just for people.
Speaker 1: Lightening up their phones and ready to email me, name a popular vegetable that is the color orange squash.
Speaker 2: I put the full list.
Speaker 1: Like like, there's and tomatoes, there's bell peppers. That's what made me nervous, alice because there was multiple answers.
Speaker 2: But but Matt with the you guy the most popular one. Very good. Hey Matt, you want to absolutely do you want to play tomorrow? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I do, Fresh Fish, enjoy your T shirt and hang out.
Speaker 2: I gotta get a victory speech out of you.