Speaker 1: Who says he will no longer hide the truth move. Lazarre claims our government captured alien spaceships UFOs and keeps them in a secret warehouse. And that's not all, Bob says, Uncle Sam hired him to figure out how they fly. If you're skeptical, you have plenty of company. Lazarre has been questioned and criticized. He even had to take a lie detective test, and that's when some people started believing him. Van Housley has the inside report. Man wants to blow the lid off what could be the greatest story never told, and the people who seem to be trying to stop him.
Speaker 2: Strange lights over Las Vegas, within view of tourists and gamblers along the city's Casino Road. What are the odds these are alien spacecrafts out for an evening spin? Or would you bet they're simply standard aircraft or worse yet, some kind of hopes. Before you decide, take a look at another shot on this home video where what does appear to be an aircraft Stray's interview along with the lights.
Speaker 3: Strange things like.
Speaker 2: This have been appearing over the Nevada Desert for years. The answer to the mystery may lie in the sprawling Nevada nuclear test site just north of the city, in a place called Area fifty one. Area fifty one is known by other names Groom Lake, Dreamland, the skunk Works. It's an isolated military facility where the US developed its most top secret projects. The U two spyplane was developed here, so was its replacement, the high flying Blackbird, along with the current stealth aircraft and star Wars. But there are some who believe these formerly secret projects are nothing compared to what's currently under wraps. Not too many people live out here in the remote sections of the Nevada Desert, far from the lights of Las Vegas, but here on the edge of the secret US government test facilities, people who have been seeing strange things for years. Some of them talk about it, a lot of them don't. But no one who has actually worked on the test site or talked about what goes on there, No one that is until now.
Speaker 4: They are actively.
Speaker 5: And having their possession alien spacecraft, and they are actively undergoing analysis and flying and flying them.
Speaker 2: Bob Lazaar is an engineer and a physicist. He says he worked on flying saucers for the US government at Area fifty one through these sketches of one of nine different saucers, he says the government has in a secret warehouse. Lazar gave the saucers each names according to their various shapes. Top Hat, the sport model, the Jello mold called in to help figure out how they work. Lazarre says the saucers are powered by an anti matter generator fueled with an element which he says could only have come from another planet.
Speaker 3: They set up.
Speaker 5: And produced their own gravitational field.
Speaker 3: Just as the Earth holds all matter down.
Speaker 5: They produce that same field, but out of phase, and it repels itself. The effects that can cause. The way in which everything operates is by all intensive purposes magic. I mean, it is so far beyond our level of technology.
Speaker 2: Now, before you toss Lazar on the pile with all the other UFO wackos, understand that he willingly agreed to take a lie detector test requested and independently arranged by a Las Vegas reporter. Terry Tabernetti is the ex cop who administered the test.
Speaker 6: If he's lying, he had been Hollywood because he gave absolutely no physiological indications of the tempting deception.
Speaker 2: Lazarre says he was referred to his government job by doctor Edward Teller, the renowned scientist who helped develop the atomic bomb, but in a rare interview with Inside Report, Teller insisted he doesn't know Lazar, or at least does remember him. I think it appears that someone's trying away from Mount George Knapp is the Las Vegas TV reporter who first aired to Bob Lazar's amazing planes. He says he ran into unusual problems just trying to look into Lazar's background. The Lazarre claimed who have once worked at they lost Alamo's National Laboratory. Government officials denied they knew anything about him, but when Napp came up with a phone directory listing Lazar's name, Los Alamost grudgingly admitted he had spent some time there. Officials at the hospital where Lazar was born even denied the simple fact he was born there until Nap tracked down the doctor who delivered Lazar. I find Bob to be credible, and the main reason is because the story hasn't changed. It stayed from the beginning. It's been the same, It hasn't expanded like some of these UFO tails you hear has been the same, and we've been through a lot of different interview sessions, many on camera, many more off camera, and it stayed exactly the same, consistent. But even inside the community of UFO believers, there are many who are skeptical of Bob Lazar's claims. Nuclear physicists stand in freedom and says Blazaar may indeed be the real thing, but he says he can also believe Lazar might be a hoaster or worse yet, a government agent's false stories designed to cover more important secrets.
Speaker 7: I find Bob Lazarre as somebody who isn't silly, who does say totally stupid things, who comes across will but I certainly until I get verification, cannot endorse the legitimacy of what he is saying.
Speaker 2: Bob Lazaarre says he quit his job working on the government saucers when his bosses began harassing him because he was letting others in on.
Speaker 4: The big secret.
Speaker 2: But now that others are greeting his claims with skepticism and outright hostility, he says he wishes he just kept his big mouth shut. Lazaar says he never took the idea of breaking security lightly. He just wanted to let the world.
Speaker 4: In on a story.
Speaker 2: He says, we all should have been told.
Speaker 3: Why keep a.
Speaker 5: Secret about probably one of the most important events in history, that there's been contact from an alien civilization. It's a significant event in history, more significant than anything.
Speaker 8: Could be.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 9: See, I was paid by the Department of Naval Intelligence, and what they're doing researching extraterrestrial craft is beyond me, but that's where my checks came from, so I can only assume that they were in charge of that.
Speaker 3: I was put into the briefing room with.
Speaker 9: A one hundred and twenty one or twenty two briefings and really was just told to sit and read through them.
Speaker 3: Supposedly the information.
Speaker 9: Now, this isn't something that I determined, it's something I was told that the crafts originated from a planet that orbited the Zeta reticularly star system, Zata articularly one, and Zeta reticularly two or two stars of a binary star system. The craft allegedly came from there. One or two autopsy photographs I saw dealt with just a small photograph a bus shot essentially just head, shoulders and chest of an alien with a chest was cut open in tea fashion, and one single organ was removed, the organ itself, and the other picture was cut in vivisection, essentially the showing the different chambers in there. This was totally unrelated to anything I was doing.
Speaker 3: But from that photograph.
Speaker 9: It looked like what you see in UFO lore as the typical gray.
Speaker 3: So how tall it was.
Speaker 9: From what I could see, I couldn't tell because I only.
Speaker 3: Saw a portion of the photograph.
Speaker 9: But if everything else you see is correct, I would imagine it was three and a half or four feet tall. But there again, you know, all I had to see was a photograph, and.
Speaker 3: You know I didn't have much to go on.
Speaker 9: Allegedly, this interaction has occurred since you know, man was a simian creature, and you know there were genetic alterations made.
Speaker 10: How specifically did the briefings detail how the aliens manipulated our genetics over the centuries.
Speaker 9: It mentioned sixty five or sixty three for or additions to the genetic makeup that finally resulted in, you know, a human creature.
Speaker 3: Allegedly.
Speaker 9: Obviously I didn't see this, and I don't know what to be fact, but this is what I was told that I was hired to replace one of a couple people that were killed while working on one of the reactors from one of the crafts. Apparently, they for whatever reason cut open an operating reactor and the device exploded, killing both of them the scientists.
Speaker 3: That were killed there.
Speaker 9: Allegedly, the detonation from the explosion was fairly large. It would have rivaled a small tactical nuke. So it was done at the Nevada test site and it was to be passed off as an unannounced nuclear test. Again, this is a story that was related to me and allegedly what happened in seventy nine, there was some sort of information exchange going on where there were actually live a at the facility, and at one particular point there was an area where some security personnel went to enter and apparently because not the side arms, but the bullets and the side arms, from what I understand, if they would have entered the area, the bullets would have detonated, and supposedly one of the creatures tried to stop the security personnel from entering the area and a fight ensued and the bottom line from the altercation was that the security personnel I don't remember how many were involved, but were all killed and they died of head wounds. And that's all that all that I heard of that story. There were twenty two people with Majestic clearance. I had Majestic clearance. Majestic clearance was designated as clearance thirty eight levels above Q clearance, and Q clearance is the civilian top secret clearance. It probably really hit me when I got inside the craft and looked around and began to understand how the craft was operated, and finally grasped the whole project as a whole, as what we were doing, the fact that we weren't building this thing. We were trying to find out how it was made. We were back engineering it. Normally, the bus pulled around to the opposite end of the facility, which was the main entrance, and that's where we went in on this particular occasion. It pulled up to one of the hanger doors which were normally closed, and the last one was open. We came out and I saw the disc in the hangar. Upon seeing it, it struck me that, well, this explains all the UFO sidings, not thinking that it was an extraterrestrial craft, that this must have been some advanced form of fighter that we've been working on for years, and you know, people have just caught it being tested, so on and so forth, and it never even occurred to me, even though I was looking at it an extraterrestrial vehicle that you know this wasn't man made. People have asserted that, boy, that must have been the most exciting time in your life, and that's not the way it was when I first got to look inside the craft. All I can say it's an ominous feeling.
Speaker 3: You walk in there and it feels as if you shouldn't be there.
Speaker 9: I know it sounds kind of corny, but it's a real ominous feeling.
Speaker 3: It's not an exciting feeling.
Speaker 9: It brings up a whole lot of questions in your mind, well where did this come from? And you know that they won't give you the answers to the whole story, but it's that's the only way I can describe it. There are nine and their shapes vary. I only got to do a close inspection on one of them. The others I just briefly saw, and they pretty much vary it.
Speaker 3: I give everything nicknames there.
Speaker 9: The one I worked on was kind of sleek looking, and I give it the name of the sport. There was one that looked like a gello mole. There was one that looked like.
Speaker 3: A top hat.
Speaker 9: There was a disc that was turned up on its side and it had a large projectile hole with a metal bent outwards on it. I can only surmise they were testing it to see if a projectile could penetrate it. Of course, it's just a guess on my part. But for the most part they were pretty varied. I only entered the Sport model. The other ones I wasn't allowed to loiter around, to go near, really even to look at. I just at one point walking through the hanger doors. All the bay doors between all the hangers were open, and I got a glimpse all the way down the whole corridor, but that was the only time it was ever open, and there.
Speaker 3: Were three large gravity amplifiers.
Speaker 9: These devices looked like about a two foot diameter four foot long piece of pipe hanging a smaller piece of pipe from the level above, and they can be independently positioned and that's what emits the gravitational waves that propel the craft. The second level was the only other level that I was on that was the main level that contained the reactor where the seating was the gravity amplifiers themselves, though we also called the devices that hung down on the lower level the gravity amplifiers, because there were really one and the same. There were probably the wave guides or horns if you want to relate that to microwaves. It would be extremely inconvenient for a human pilot. Humans really can't even function in there because of the ceiling clearance.
Speaker 3: The seats were so tiny.
Speaker 9: It was obviously made for a creature much smaller than a human. It produces a gravity wave, which is similar to the gravity wave that the Earth produces. However, the craft phase shifts the wave. In other words, it turns the wave not really an opposite polarity, but something to that effect, where it will work against the natural gravity wave of the Earth and it produces a lift in that effect. Well, the craft generates its own gravitational field. Being inside that field essentially doesn't shield you, but essentially you're in, and this is a terrible way to say it, almost in a different realm, because you're now influenced only that by that gravitational field. For instance, people wonder how a craft like this can make a turn at such high speed a ninety degree turn. When they would imagine people slamming up against the wall or something to that effect, Well, that really wouldn't happen. Inertia would have no effect. You're in a distortion. Don't forget that gravity distorts time and space, so really nothing is going to influence you while you're in there. There are three amplifiers the craft can operate on a single one can lift off the ground.
Speaker 4: The way in which gets propelled.
Speaker 3: Are two different ways.
Speaker 9: There's what they call omicron configuration where the craft is using one generator, or delta configuration where it's utilizing all three. Delta configuration would be for space travel. Essentially, the craft will tilt up on its side, as opposed to a science fiction mover where you see a flying saucer moving around, The craft will tilt up on its side, focus the three gravity generators to a single point and move.
Speaker 3: Through space that way.
Speaker 9: Moving around a source of gravity is a problem to a disk because it's interference essentially, So what they do is they work with that interference to their benefit. I'll use one gravity generator to lift the craft off the ground, and as opposed to what we're used to, for instance, a plane. Once it's in the air, we envision thrust or some force coming out the back of it to push it forward.
Speaker 4: The crafts work completely opposite of that.
Speaker 9: What they do is once they're hovering in the air, they'll swing the gravity two remaining gravity generators up in front of them and create a distortion, essentially a down hill, and the craft rolls downhill. For infinity, it's always chasing a little distortion. That's why they look goofy when they fly around at low speed, because they're essentially and anytime you run over the gravity field around the Earth is not completely constant and stable. Depending on the minerals and density of the Earth underneath it, the gravity will vary somewhat and you will get odd movements of the craft. So it's low speed mode is kind of unstable for the most part.
Speaker 3: I only witnessed one test flight.
Speaker 9: Up close, officially that I was just inside the hangar. The test was going off probably you know, just as the sun was going down, and it was a low performance test. I believe there were some pilots or test pilots in the craft. The craft must have been retrofitted to fit them, because the seating arrangements were really not accommodating. They were in radio communication with the craft. The craft lifted off the ground virtually noiseless, other than a small corona discharge on the bottom of the craft indicating the presence of high voltage that dissipated at about thirty feet and it stood there completely silently and moved over to the left and to the right and sat back down. That was the entire test. However, that was an extremely impressive test. Maybe to someone that really knows little about science or anything that that wouldn't be a whole lot. But you have to realize this craft was about fifty two feet in diameter. I don't know exactly how much it weighed, but it weighed a lot. And this was quite quite a scientific feat to lift something completely silently under control and you know, perform a maneuver like that. The craft itself was I assume it was metal. It was cold to the touch, That's why I say it was metal. But it was a brushed aluminum actually just an unfinished stainless steel, a not shiny finish to It had no seams. It was as if it was injection molded from one giant dye.
Speaker 3: I was completely amazed.
Speaker 9: I gravity is something difficult to explain because it's something that we essentially don't understand. It's just something that we can observe. Not much is really known about gravity, any theories about it, but they are just mainly theories or theories of gravitons, which alleged that these are these subatomic particles that act like an attractive force like gravity, that exchange between two pieces of matter. There is also a theory that gravity is a form of wave and electromagnetic wave.
Speaker 4: But basically gravity is a force.
Speaker 9: It's the attraction it well, it was the inherent property of matter to have gravity, a mutual attraction for each other. And that's It's basically all that we really know modern science. Current science right now identifies one gravity. It's one force in nature, apparently through research it has for or information gained from one of the crafts they were researching there. It appears that there are two different forms of gravity. One form works on an atomic scale, on sub atomic particles, holding pieces of matter, holding atoms themselves together, and other works on a larger scale, the scale most familiar with holding planets in orbit, holding ourselves to the ground, things of that sort because it produces a gravitational field. I wouldn't say the craft is invisible during the day. However, if you're under the craft, because of the way the gravity is being used, gravity bends time and space, and it bends light. If you are looking underneath the craft or from certain vantage points, you will actually see what's above the It's really a trick of the way light bends under the influence of gravity. For instance, we can see stars that are behind the Sun that are blocked from our view by the Sun. The reason we can see them is because the Sun is a tremendous gravitational field and it's bending the light around it where we can see the star. Space, time, and gravity are all essentially interrelated. They all act on one another. Gravity bends space. Gravity also distorts time. When you vary one, you essentially vary the other two. If you, as an example, if you have a massive body, say a planet or something that's making a lot of gravity, producing a lot of gravitational waves, if you will, it distorts space, it bends space to it. It also slows down time. These things aren't theories. We know them to be true. We cannot artificially create this because we can't create gravity, but.
Speaker 3: This is how they're all interrelated.
Speaker 10: How are vast distances of space traveled by amplifying a gravitational field.
Speaker 9: Well, because space, time, and gravity are all in related. If you could produce gravity artificially, an extremely intense feel to gravity, what you could do is actually distort the distance between two objects and make it shorter. Not just distorting the distance, but now you're also decreasing the time, the actual time between the two places, so you're not traveling in a linear mode like flying a spacecraft from point A to point B. You've actually modified the time and the space that you travel in. So you're now traversing a huge amount of distance with little time, and actually with traveling little distance. As crazy as it seems, that's what's going on. There are several problems traveling at the speed of light. Just a couple of them are the fact that as your speed increases, so does your mass proportionally. In other words, the more energy you put in to.
Speaker 3: Go faster.
Speaker 9: Begins to slow you down by the fact that it's converted into mass. You have other problems like just traveling at such an extreme velocity, navigational problems, the fact that you might run into little tiny micro meteorites at speeds like this, they would undoubtedly destroy your craft. There's just a whole host of problems that you're going to run into just attempting to do something like that, aside from the fact the amount of energy required to accelerate to the speed of light is horrendous. Project Sidekick was another project going on with Galileo. Galileo was the project that I was involved in. Sidekick dealt with any of the weapon potential of the craft, whether or not the craft had a weapon in it or could it be used as a weapon. But it's had something to do with some sort of particle beam configuration where the gravity generator can be used as a lens focus a weapon of some sort, similar to the SDI device we were working on in the the eighties, but with the potential of a focusing device using the gravity generator. Project looking Glass dealt with the distortion, the fact that there's a time distortion, essentially looking back in time, and by that I do not mean looking back years ago to see the wagon train days. They're looking for distortions that are milliseconds in time and what that was used for. I don't know, but that was just observing the time that the time distortion time dilation phenomena. The craft in operation one fifteen is strictly an extraterrestrial material. It probably occurs naturally in some other places, maybe other star systems. Some people not familiar with science or chemistry say, well, that's ridiculous. All the elements occur on Earth, you know, But that's not true. There are elements on the periodic chart that aren't found on Earth. I believe the heavy ion research lab in Darms, Dot, Germany has reached element one twelve recently, so one fifteen isn't isn't that far away? And when they synthesize it, it's not like they're making a couple ounces of it. They're talking about one or two atoms of it. To make any usable quantity of a heavy alment like that is virtually impossible. Element fifteen is in the top of the reactor, and the base of the reactor apparently is a small something similar to a cyclotron.
Speaker 3: It's a particle accelerator.
Speaker 9: A particle is accelerated to high speed and then deflected up a small tube and it's aimed at the one fifteen. This transmutes the one fifteen, similar to the way we we do that in a normal particle accelerator. This causes a reaction, a radiation emission that we really haven't seen before. It produces antimatter. This antimatter is guided down a tuned tube and reacts with a gas. When matter and antimatter react, they convert to one hundred percent energy. This energy is converted heat. Energy is converted to electrical power in the reactor itself. This is done through a thermoelectric converter, and this electrical power is used to power other subsystems on the craft, though there is no wiring you know as.
Speaker 3: Also that's almost a byproduct of the reactor.
Speaker 9: The reactor also sets up a gravitational wave from the one point fifteen being bombarded. This gravitational wave is present at the top of the reactor and is essentially guided in the same way microwaves are guided through tuned tubes and this goes to their amplifying cabin and through the projectors that are in the bottom of the craft. There is no thermal radiation while the reactor is running. The thermionic generator is one hundred percent efficient, which is in violation of the first law thermodynamics, but in fact it works. Element one fifteen is stable, and for those familiar with chemistry, we know that elements with higher atomic numbers have shorter and shorter half lives. However, when you reach a certain point, they call it the island of stability. There is a place, and weave theorizis for a long time, somewhere around one fourteen to one sixteen. There should be an area in there where the nucleus of the atom is geometrically stable with protons and neutrons, where it no longer decays, it's not radioactive.
Speaker 3: One fifteen is in fact this element.
Speaker 9: In fact, it does occur again somewhere around element two forty seven. Of course, you know, we're nowhere near synthesizing that. We can only you know, predict things like that, but that's that's where one fifteen. Whether or not it was given to us, I can't answer that question. However, I was told that we have five hundred pounds by one of my co workers. How it was obtained, and you know where exactly it came from. I don't know whether it came in one of the crafts or you know, it was separate cargo somewhere. Anyone can speculate, but I was I was told that was the figure. The test flights I saw at the base. Actually the best test flight was witnessed by my friends who I had brought out there. I at the exact moment the craft was hopping around to doing some really impressive maneuvers.
Speaker 3: I had turned around and I think.
Speaker 4: Was looking for the video camera or or something.
Speaker 3: To that effect.
Speaker 9: But I missed some of the most impressive maneuvers. But the craft was similar to what was done before that I had seen close up, other than the fact that it went above the mountain range moved a much greater distance at a much higher rate of speed. The test flight schedules were told to me specifically because I was probably going to have to be present during those times, and at that time, the test flights were taking place on Wednesday nights, and from what they said, that was because that was statistically the least amount of traffic in the area, and that's all that they were concerned about.
Speaker 3: There was a high voltage.
Speaker 9: Discharge on the bottom of the craft, but as far as there being in exhaust, there was none. Well, that's kind of the same reason why on neon light or fluorescent light lights up. What you're dealing was with is a high energy source and essentially a gas atmosphere oxygen, nitrogen, and when you apply enough energy to a gas molecule, they am at photons, they am at light, and I.
Speaker 3: Don't think it's anything.
Speaker 9: It's really a byproduct to how the craft operates. When it's emitting that much energy, the gas surrounding the craft emits light, the same reason why lightning is visible. They have a huge electrical discharge.
Speaker 4: And the gas emits light in the form of lightning BOLB.
Speaker 9: If you were going to see one of these crafts at night operating, it would appear really as a glowing ball or just a bright light in the sky from a distance. Even close up, you'd see a glowing halo around it. This is typically what you'd see in your normal UFO sighting. When I was leaving the Area fifty one facility heading down to S four, there was a tremendous roar, and I've described it as it sound like the sky was tearing and.
Speaker 3: I couldn't see out the windows of the bus.
Speaker 9: All I can see out was the very front and as we came by I asked Dennis, who was my supervisor and on the bus at that time, what that was, and said it was an Aurora I, a high altitude research plane, and.
Speaker 3: It was a large craft.
Speaker 9: And the one glimpse I got of it was from the rear and it had two huge square exhaust with veins in them, and it was just it sounded more like a rocket than a jet.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 9: I even think he did mention that it was liquid methane powered. But there again, you know, working on the disc technology, I really could care less what was rolling around at Area fifty one, but it did catch my eye. One day, when I was getting on Interstate fifteen driving down Charleston Boulevard, a car came up alongside of me, and I thought he was just trying to race me to get on the freeway. This was after I had left the project. It was a white, boxy looking car. Exactly what making model, I don't know. But I accelerated to get on the freeway to go fast, and there was a gunshot and the back of the car was hit and I skidded off into the uh Median and I stopped, and I was frightened, and I just stood there because I thought the guy was going to be alongside of me and just shoot me.
Speaker 3: I had nothing to do.
Speaker 9: I was essentially paralyzed with fear, and I waited there and then nothing else happened.
Speaker 8: Wasn't it.
Speaker 9: I mean, it was an attempt on my life, but by who specifically, I don't know. Though I was threatened before I had left it. They threatened my wife's life in my life, so I can only put two and two together and say that they were kind of pissed at me after we were caught out when I had the test flight schedule and I brought some friends out to show him the distest we got caught out there. And the following day, I was debriefed down at Indian Springs Air Force Base and.
Speaker 3: I was in the.
Speaker 9: Room with the security guards that caught us, my supervisor and some other people and some of the security personnel. Yeah, they were essentially grilling me about security and you know.
Speaker 3: How could I possibly bring people out there?
Speaker 9: And I guess I wasn't as responsive as they would like, and they got in my face and wanted them pull the side arm out, you know, just pushed it. For a very brief time after I left Dennis, who was my supervisor, did try and make contact with me at the The meeting place was the Union Plaza Hotel, and I took a friend of mine, Jean Huff, down there and another friend, a former colleague and scientist from Los Alamos, and we did h we saw him, but I also did recognize some security personnel walking around there from us forth. Whether or not it was a setup or what was going on or was trying to talk to me, we never found out and we left. It just was a real strange situation. I never heard from him since. Well, if you want to word the question, how are my opinions changed, I would say considerably. Before I was at S four, I was more or less the one of the guys that thought, you know, all these government conspiracy and UFO bops and things like that were complete lunatics. I even remember before I was involved there, our friends showed me a little newspaper clipping and said John Lear was giving a lecture who was touting that aliens from another world came to Earth and there's seventy different species. And I remember laughing on the phone that this guy had lost his mind. And I was also under the impression that you know, well, the government's all for the people and they you know, you know, they're out here to protect us and all that. You know, after the experiences I had there, everything is completely turned around. You know, the government is doing everything but looking out for us.
Speaker 3: I mean, the only thing they're looking at is for themselves.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 9: Obviously the et craft do exist. Something had to build them, so there must be aliens. And since there are and the craft are there, there must be some sort of factory and an entire civilization somewhere. And if in fact that is true, and it apparently is, then there must be others, actual crafts and technology from another world. And that's probably the most important about in history. He kind of moved from science fiction into reality mind and it really just I guess opened my eyes. The big thing is whether or not we can duplicate them. If we can understand what a device is, or how something operates, or what its physical makeup is, that's great. But if we can't duplicate it, it's useless to us. So there's really two phases to the project going on there. It's understanding what we're looking at, and then once we understand it is can we duplicate it with earthly materials and earthly technology, and you know, unless we've got a handle on both of them, all that technology is useless to us. And if it turns out we can't do that, all we have is one single prized possession that we have to take care of, and that's it. I would probably have played along for a longer time. I would like to have known a little bit more about the technology and probably kept quiet if I could have, and possibly never have said anything. Yeah, I almost wish I had done that. You know, it's really only caused headaches and problems. But I believe if I was given the opportunity again to go back in time and redo it, I think I pretty much would have just shut up and gone along with the program. I would have much preferred that, instead of the Navy or whoever it was that hand picked a few renegade scientists here and there, that they turn it over to some.
Speaker 3: More qualified people.
Speaker 9: Obviously I was not the most qualified person on propulsion or field propulsure.
Speaker 3: Or anything of that sort. I was just some guy.
Speaker 9: I mean they could have picked I could have named ten or twelve other guys that were more qualified than me, But.
Speaker 3: You know, if they.
Speaker 9: Turned it over to the scientific community and not just a couple of guys here in the United States. I mean, you need a law, large group of people in a large lab to research what's going on there, not a little quiet installation. It's the security itself that prevents them from getting anywhere. I mean, they never do work hand in hand. You can't have a military mind. Science itself must communicate. You have to have a free exchange of ideas. That's how things progress. And when you clamp down on a security system like that, where you work in isolated groups and ideas cannot be exchanged, you don't get anywhere. And that's the problem they have. Well, I'm not really involved in any of that stuff anymore. That's kind of put behind me. I have my own businesses that I work at, some computer graphics, some consultation, other technical jobs, radiation detectors and a few other things like that. So really I just go about my life and that's you know, something had happened that was fantastic and it's over. But it's kind of hard to shake it loose. But eventually I will, and I'll be that. I think all the surveillance and everything stopped. I don't think anyone's bothering to monitor me. I've said everything that I know. It's been all over the place, so it's kind of.
Speaker 3: A done deal.
Speaker 9: As far as whether or not there were any craft out there, I believe, you know, they were out and gone in probably the late eighty nine early ninety and the only thing people see now out there are you know, even flares or planes coming into land.
Speaker 3: But that's about it.
Speaker 9: I was never interested in flying saucers as a child science fiction, you know, I watched Star Trek, I guess with everyone else back then, But for the most part, yeah, I didn't even believe in flying saucers up until I was employed to ask four.
Speaker 12: That you've told the story many many times. You've been grilled many many times, and it's very.
Speaker 8: Stressful for you.
Speaker 12: So I really really appreciate your time. I first heard your story decades ago. I told you last night we went out to dinner. I've seen pretty much every interview you've ever given. I've followed the story incredibly closely. But for people who don't know the story, let's give them the bullet points. You used to work at Area fifty one, an Area fifty one got you.
Speaker 9: You went like, well, you know, we want to be accurate. Ok Area S four. S four, it's about fifteen miles south of Area fifty one.
Speaker 12: Okay, you worked in what would you how would you describe it?
Speaker 9: I guess within the Area fifty one compound. You can call that a subset of Area fifty one.
Speaker 12: When did things get weird? When did you realize? At what point in time did you say, hey, this is not normal work, like, this doesn't even seem like it's from this planet.
Speaker 9: That I can't tell you what day that occurred on because so much time has gone by. The days of kind of fused into one and I can't separate day.
Speaker 8: Was it a slow.
Speaker 12: Burn or was there a moment of recognition?
Speaker 9: Well, the first inkling I had was when I came in. Normally there's this facility that is at S four. It's in the side of a mountain, and normally we had pulled in with the bus and gone around the front through a normal double door. This time that I went in there were hanger doors open. I went in through the hangar door, and in the hanger door was the disc the flying saucer that I worked on. I saw it sitting there and we walked by. It had a little American flag stuck on the side, and I thought, oh my god, this finally explains all the flying Saucer stories. This is just an advanced fighter and this is fucking hilarious. So I went by, I slipped my hand alongside it. I got reprimanded immediately for touching the thing. And there was a guy, an armed guard that followed us in and just said keep your eyes forward, in your hands at your side, and just walk in the door. So that was the first time I had seen anything that was weird. It was some time later that I was introduced to my lab partner, Barry, and we had some of the subcomponents of the craft in the lab and Barry was very anxious to get a new lab partner, so he was very talkative and couldn't wait to show me different things. And it was in the demonstration of the reactor working where it caught my attention to where this is technology that doesn't even exist. So, I mean, that was the first time I knew that this is really something different.
Speaker 12: What was it? What was what was it about this reactor that made you think that it didn't exist technologically?
Speaker 9: Well, it was the I actually have to back up because there were some briefings that I read it before that that, you know, certainly gave me the impression that this was going to be a weird job. But this was the first hands on thing. This was a small reactor about the size of a hemisphere, about the size of a basketball, on a metal plate, and when it was running, it produced a gravitational field, a gravitational field of its own. Now, this is something that we can't do. We can't produce any gravity. The only way we get gravity is from large quantities of mass. But there's no machine we can have that turns on that makes gravity. Like you know, you can turn on an electromagnet and it makes a magnetic field. We can't make a gravitational field. Anyway. This device was producing that, and Bury said, almost like he was bragging, go ahead, try and try and touch the sphere and I couldn't. It pushed my hands away, just like two light poles of a magnet.
Speaker 12: So that was uh so like when you take two magnets and trying to press them together and there yeahs each other.
Speaker 9: Yeah, kind of could cushioned feeling, but you can't. You can't get them together. The closer you put them, the more they pushed.
Speaker 12: But you felt that physically with my hand.
Speaker 9: Yeah, now there's nothing, there's nothing that does that. And that immediately caught my attention, going, wow, this is something else.
Speaker 12: What was your thought like when you felt that and you knew that there was nothing that you were aware of that could.
Speaker 9: Prevent Then that that connected me to the briefings that I read on the first day at S four was that, you know, everything that I had read was apparently accurate.
Speaker 12: What were you reading?
Speaker 9: I read it was kind of an overview. This project was to back engineer the alien craft, and specifically it was to try and back engineer and see if we can duplicate the technology with available materials. Now, to do this, they split the project into you know, many different pieces for several reasons. They do this in all classified projects, so nobody has the complete story, but they compartmentalize everything. Now, we had the power and propulsion system, so what the briefings they gave me were like a one or two page overview of some of the other projects that were going on, you know, in the craft. The only reason they do that is just in case what you're working on is connected intimately in some way that we don't know after one of the other projects, you have to know there excuse me their existence. So you know, I again everything from metallurgy to you know, weapon potential of the craft, and these were all, you know, essentially very short briefings. But mine was just power and propulsion, and it made it very clear that what I read was accurate.
Speaker 12: So when you're reading that before you actually saw the reactor, what were your thoughts on what they were describing. If you knew that something like that didn't exist and they're describing it in the briefings, what did you think you were going to see?
Speaker 9: I really I didn't know at the time. I mean I was reading. I thought, is this is some kind of test see if you're crazy, well, not to see if I'm crazy to you know, a lot of times they'll take in real high security.
Speaker 3: Jobs.
Speaker 9: I mean they'll intentionally insert nonsense into them, whether it's to confuse the fact or if for someone was to leak it out, they would carry that information along and know where it came from. So I read through the documents, but you know, I didn't know if this was you know, part of some kind of test or you know, or what, or was it potentially realistic? I mean I really didn't consider it all that possible as far as being the actual thing that I was going to work on.
Speaker 8: At the time.
Speaker 9: They had nine craft altogether. I only got hands on with one of them, so I can't really say what the how the others operated.
Speaker 12: Did you see the other ones?
Speaker 9: Yeah, at one time, and only one time. The bay doors that between the hangars were all open and I could see all the way through.
Speaker 12: And were they all exactly the same?
Speaker 9: No, they were all different, different shapes.
Speaker 12: Yeah, but they were all from somewhere else.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Absolutely, Now did anyone make any attempt to explain or to tell you where they came from?
Speaker 9: No, no, No one is the least bit interested in letting everybody know all the facts. They want to give you the minimum information that's necessary to complete your task. So you're not getting the story of where they came from. You're not getting the story of how much progress other people are making. Just focus on the small component.
Speaker 12: But they gave you some indication that they've been working on these for a while. Yeah, when do you think they acquired these?
Speaker 9: I really couldn't say I think they've been around for a while. The amount of power we're dealing with is astronomical. I mean, to affect gravity to produce the effects like this equipment does, takes huge amounts of power. And I've given the example before of you know, taking a small portable nuclear reactor and you know, putting it back into Victorian times, you know, with the scientists of the time, and just dropping it in a room and they come and look at it and see that it's producing power and wonder how it works. That they start taking it apart, and as soon as they get some of the shielding off, the people are going to drop dead because of the radiation inside. Now people have no idea that radiation even exists back then, but anybody that comes into check on them will also drop dead. And you know, there's no reason that that exact scenario couldn't happen. With what we're dealing with. We have no idea how the physics operate within this thing. The power levels are are, like I said, astronomical. It's incredibly dangerous to tinker with something like that. And you know, in some respects we were guinea pigs just try to find out how to make this thing. Well, essentially what they ask is what I said. We are just to gather as much information as possible, find out how it operates, and see if we can duplicate it.
Speaker 12: So they you where it was from. They never let you ask questions about where it's from.
Speaker 9: Well, if the information I read in the briefings was accurate, Now what I do have to say is the information that pertained directly to the reactor was accurate. What I read, I mean, did jive with reality in terms of how in terms of how it was made, how what we saw, how it operated, the materials, how it you know, turned on, and what was discovered discovered about it. So there was some paperwork that indicated that this was from the Zeta Reticularly star system. Now, yeah, now how they obtained that, I haven't the slightest idea. But it wasn't just from the Zeta Reticularly star system. It was what they called ZR III. So it was a third planet in that star system. So there was no other information about it other than that's supposedly where.
Speaker 3: The craft came from.
Speaker 9: Now is that true?
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 9: I have no way of verifying that. But that was printed in the same materials that referenced the reactor. Now, I looked that stuff up when I went home, and Zeta reticularly is a binary star two stars at or orbit one another, and it's only visible in the southern hemisphere and it's about thirty some model years away. So that's literally all the information I have about that. I don't know how they found out it came from there.
Speaker 12: And you also probably have some suspicions that they give you some disinformation, like you were talking about before, where they yeah, yeah too. I mean, if you ever decided to talk about this, they added a bunch of nonsense to make whatever is factual look ridiculous.
Speaker 9: Right or be able to trace it down. I go, hey, this facts came out and you know this Lazar guy said it, you know, came from Zata reticularly, so they knew it was.
Speaker 12: When we read Zeta reticularly, we're like, what in the fuck is this?
Speaker 9: Well, reading all of this stuff, it was, what the fuck is that?
Speaker 12: Do you remember the thought process when you read that it's from Zeta reticularly.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it It didn't hit me like a ton of bricks or anything. It's it's like, yeah, okay.
Speaker 8: It was bullshit.
Speaker 3: I don't know where.
Speaker 9: Now I don't. I mean, because when I read it, I hadn't verified anything, and this was just a bunch of stuff I was reading. And I thought, maybe after this, they're just going to give me a test and see what I can remember in crazy information, and then it would But like I said, when I finally went in with Barry and had hands on experience with what they were talking about, it's gone a completely different meanings.
Speaker 13: And we finally get to Lear's house and he said, oh, I got to have a new friend. He just moved up here from Albuquerque. He's interviewing for a job out in the desert. He hasn't gotten it yet, but he's not He has had quite a few interviews. I think you'll like him. So about fifteen minutes after we arrived in Vegas, knocking the door, Larr goes and answers the door. The young man comes in, very pleasant, nice looking guy, and introduces himself as Bob Blazar. Wow, and we're just talking airplanes and stuff like that, and I said, hey, I got it. I got some film that I'm frustrated I got to. I can't wait till till tomorrow so I can get the film processed. He said, what kind of film? I said, go to color one hundred. He said, well, I have a processing unit at home. Let's go over to the west side of town where I live, and I'll process the film for you and we'll print print some up. See if they're see if there's anything worthwhile. So I said great. So we told John we'd be back probably in about an hour. We jumped in uh Lazar's car and we're about a block from Lear's house and Lazar looks at me, you know, he says, I feel sorry for that done.
Speaker 8: Some bit's leir.
Speaker 13: I said, what do you mean. He said, he's from He's from a real famous aviation family. He said, my god, his dad brought leer jet to the world. And this guy believes in UFOs. You got to be kiddy. And he says, I'm a nuclear physicist. If I can't prove it mathematically or put my hands on it, it doesn't exist.
Speaker 8: Said, you can't.
Speaker 13: You couldn't put a gun to my head to convince me that UFOs are real. It was Bob Lazar's statement to me. Ironic or he was hired on at S four. His story has never changed. In nineteen eighty nine, nineteen ninety he had a I think it was a deck mini computer in his house because PCs at the time were not very good, not very fast, and had limited capabilities. And he had an on a name enclosure and it was filled with processors. I mean it was nineteen inch wide, you know, it was a twenty four inch deep and six foot tall.
Speaker 8: That was his computer back.
Speaker 13: In nineteen eighty nine, nineteen ninety. And then shortly thereafter I got a year later, George Knapp has a guy named Jared Silhouetted altered the votes the voice talking about doing reverse engineering on alien spacecraft. And that was my introduction to Bob Wizar.
Speaker 14: And well he since changed his story that he believes in the UFOs.
Speaker 8: Now, oh, absolutely absolutely so.
Speaker 13: And I you know, I've stayed I stayed true to my feelings about Bob. There's all sorts of speculation, Oh, he's a plant, this and this and that, and he became a he became an He didn't he doesn't exist anywhere on federal records prior to nineteen eighty nine. That's when they made him a non person. Yeah, and fast forward to Desert Shield and Desert Storm and it's nineteen ninety.
Speaker 8: I'm there.
Speaker 13: I was in the I had five years active duty of ken year break, and then I had twenty one years with the Minnesota Air Guard as a traditional weekender. But my company had been shut down by the French and I was going through divorce. So I volunteered to go to you, to go to Desert Shield and Desert Storm. I even volunteered to go to Saudi Arabia for a year. But I was at I was at the Pentagon. I'm at Dark Buream, and I have but I have Bob Blazar's W two in my back pocket. And on one particular day, I had absolutely nothing to do. There was a stand down or something going on in Saudi Arabia. So I decided I was going to see if I can find the location from the US Navy that paid Bob Blazar and the name the name on the W two.
Speaker 8: So I'm looking.
Speaker 13: I'm looking to the Pentagon directory, and I cannot find the specific department of Navy that paid Bob is not listed anywhere in the in the Pentagon directory.
Speaker 8: So I decided, I think it was I think it was h n C.
Speaker 3: I S.
Speaker 13: I think it was Naval Investigative Services or almost like the Navy JAG office. Found that office, and I said to see if they can tell me.
Speaker 8: So I go in there.
Speaker 13: At this particular point, I'm a I'm still a tech sergeant.
Speaker 8: I mean my.
Speaker 13: Blues, not the full dress uniform, but my light blue shirt, dark blue pants. I go in the doors open. I walk into this office. There's a young Lieutenant JG behind the behind the desk, and I said, sir, can you tell me where this department of the Navy is? And I handed him Lozar's W two. He looks at it and said, sergeant, ex give me for a second. He gets up, he goes into the two stars office. He's in there twenty thirty seconds. Comes out said the admiral will see you. Now, Now, those of you who have been in the military, especially those of you, maybe even the Navy. No two star admiral on just a hunch or whatever is going to talk to a cuke, Air Force slash Airguard enlisted person. So I go in there. I gave him, gave him a real sharp salute. Instead of saying at ease, he said parade rest. So I can tell he was irritated at me.
Speaker 8: Right then.
Speaker 13: And I'm standing there and he's holding Lazar's W two. He said, Sergeant, I don't know where you got this, but if I see your face cross the threshold of my office ever again, you'll be the most sorry Sonvintion NCO in the United States Military. Do you understand me, Sergeant? I said, yes, sir. With that, he put Lazar's W two into the shredder. Wow, you're dismissed.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 13: Bob had been a plant. If Bob had been a phony, I would not have had this reaction from the two star.
Speaker 8: He was.
Speaker 13: He was pissed because I had something a name of a Navy organization that the name is classified apparently, and that he was incredibly I mean he was. He was angry at me. I mean it wasn't well you shouldn't have had this or whatever? What do you do in my office?
Speaker 8: No, he was.
Speaker 13: I mean his eyes were big his I mean you could tell by his tone of voice and his facial expression. This two star was pissed at me.
Speaker 8: Yeah. Right.
Speaker 13: And you know when I got back to the second I just scratched my head and I said, well, probably the only reason why I got the reaction that I did is that Bob Lazar is real. He's real to me. He always has and it goes on and on. You know. The other thing that another piece of the puzzle that people ignore. Well, he's a plant. He's never done this, he's never done that. George Napp, who I've known as long as I've known John Lear, so that's you know, over fifty years, you know. George Napp went to Albertquerque where Luzar said he had worked. He worked at I think it was Sandia. They went to the San Dia.
Speaker 8: Library.
Speaker 13: It's there. There's two parts of it. There's the classified side and then the public side. And he's in there and he pulls out the telephone directory directory for Sandia Labs for the time that Bob said he was there, and opened up and there's a Robert Lazaar with the phone number that Bob said he had and the room number and the two guys in the same lab. George looked up those names and everything was consistent. Plus Bob said that I was I made the front page of the lifestyle section of the Sandia newspaper and there's a picture of Bob standing in front of his jet car and it says Sandia professor relaxes on weekends, going three hundred miles an hour and a quarter mile. And I've seen the jet car, I say, I mean.
Speaker 8: It's right.
Speaker 13: So every everything, everything that I you know, you know, I wasn't even looking for emphasize the fact that Bob is real, Bob is you know, Bob is not a plant.
Speaker 8: Bob is who he says he use.
Speaker 14: Right, Well, it would be it would make sense that there would be a force in place trying to discredit him.
Speaker 8: Oh, absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 13: And that's and then you know, that's a very big, big part of the disinformation campaign is if someone's telling the truth and the government doesn't want that information out, well let's destroy this person anyway we can.
Speaker 8: As far as his credibility reputation.
Speaker 15: Yeah, right, Well, one of the points a lot of the skeptics make that he's that he's lying or he's fake, is that they scrubbed all his records from the school he went to and everything. They're like, oh, he never went to that school. He's lying, Like, no, they scrubbed his information because he's Yeah, because he's real, that's why they did that, not because he's lying. And then too, I remember him saying The whole reason he even went public is because he was scared for his life because they were already starting to kind of come after him. And he's like, well, I got to come out fully publicly now otherwise they can kill me and this information dies with me.
Speaker 13: And they had they had called him and they wanted to you know, the security people wanted to talk to him, but they said, we'll meet you out at Indian Springs, which is now Cheak Creech Air Force Base. It's about thirty miles outside of Las Vegas on US ninety five. And Bob said, he went out there for the interview and he's sitting in the car with him.
Speaker 8: They pulled again. They pulled guns on.
Speaker 13: Him and threatened, threatened to shoot him. And I think that's when Bob said, look, you know, this life is too short.
Speaker 8: Not going to allow.
Speaker 13: This to happen, right, right, So that's when he decided to go That's when he decided to go public. And because he knew Leer, you know, he inquired, who would you recommend that I go to as far as major media, and it was George Knapp because George and John had been friends forever and ever.
Speaker 9: Because everything in stalled when I got there, and it was I think they were just in a desperate move to make some progress.
Speaker 16: Then we have to look at it not just as a propulsion system or some type of cool weapon, but how is it affecting time?
Speaker 9: And again it's world dominating technology.
Speaker 16: I mean, I have to say, in having worked with him and having you know inadvertently, there's no way that myself, where people on my team weren't trying to dig deeper in front. Maybe there's a problem, Maybe there's going to be a gap, Maybe we'll find something wrong with the story. Because we went We went very deep. We had to build as far. We had to build a sport model, and there were things that happened over the years, things that he had said to us before we had built it, that there's no way he could have known because there were physicalities, real things that we built. When you build something in a three D environment, you're actually building a real world. It's got light, bounce and refractions like the real world. Like when you turn on the light, it does the same thing. If a material has a sheen, you see it, it's literally the same thing. It's just computing power that gives you access to another world, and he mentioned things that were absolutely impossible to know. And one of the things that got two things really convinced me. One of them was in the interior of the craft. You had said to us it was very dark in there. And while Bob is explaining to us this interior of the craft and many times kept repeating it was really dark in there, even though there halogen lights, right, And so at a certain point he says, as I'm crawling in, there's like these extension chords and I remember going extension chords like it then hadn't computed. And He's like, yeah, they had lights in there, and I'm thinking it's true. I mean, there's no light switch inside this big thing. It's fifty fifty two feet it's big. And so he said, yeah, there were two big industrial yellow industrial lights with four spots each pointed up. And so we decided to make those. We decided to research the type that were used back then in the United States, especially on military basis, the halogen power, because it was this halogen in nineteen eighty eight. And we turned them on.
Speaker 9: And it was still dark and it was super dark.
Speaker 16: And I remember Christopher Matto, by the way, a big shout out to Christopher Matto that's on my team who made a lot of those visuals, and he's like a magician, he's the best. He's there and I said, Chris, turn on the lights because we have to film in the craft. And he's like, they're on. I said, they're not fucking on. I can't see anything. He's like, they're fully on. And I said, well that that doesn't make any sense. It's so dark in there. I remember thinking it so light, and so we upped the power of the light so that you could see more and it was still dark, and I thought, what the hell is happening? I goes there, Bug is it? Is there something wrong? He goes, no, I don't know. It's it's it's absorbing the light in there. We had to up the light intensity on those tripods by twentyfold in order for you to see the visuals you see in our film. Otherwise it would be really dark in that craft.
Speaker 17: Well how did you compute that?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 12: What what parameters did you establish?
Speaker 16: So what you do is you're you're inside a three D environment. You're an actual a three You're in a three D world. Now we're inside the craft that is fifty two feet in diameter. It's we bring a can in there. So we were filming the whole film was was done with the black Magic six kkms, so we would bring our black magics in the three D environment. You can actually set that so that we could film inside the craft, so it matches the filming of our real cameras, and so as soon as the camera's on, it's the same lens, it's the same aperture. Everything is as you would have it, and so you're trying to adjust for this dark room. But if the room is really dark, you can't really get a good look at it because if you go close enough, you would have seen like a seat and a little bit of the reactor, but you would have been like, what's the black screen I'm looking at?
Speaker 12: So what is the explanation for why it's so dark?
Speaker 9: It's just the way the light reflects.
Speaker 16: Them, and that is exactly. Yeah, it's yeah when you're in that space exactly.
Speaker 17: But here's the question, like, what what are you when you're making this in a computer model, right right? What are you putting in that would make it absorbed light that way?
Speaker 16: I didn't do that. So what we did is we spent over a year with Bob. I'm not kidding. It was like a year of trying to figure out the material of the craft, the actual skin of the craft. That was the hardest thing to do.
Speaker 9: With the specularity and the reflectivity of the actual the angle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then when the.
Speaker 9: Lights are in there, they just reflected a weird angle and it never gets bright in there unless you have a tremendous amount of light in there. It's always dark.
Speaker 16: And sorry to interrupt, but that would have been so when when that happened and we have the right material, which is like this, let's call it unpolished stainless steel. It's got a little bit of usage to it, just to give it some texture. It's it's as it's got the same sheen reflection refractions of a real material like that, because every time we put a fake light in there, okay, it's reacting like that. And now you turn these big halogen lights on and it's like the part of where the halogen is hit the ceiling of the craft because they were turned upwards. Remember Bob said, they were not pointed like this. They were pointed to the ceiling of the craft. So you got two of them. It's like wherever the light was going was getting eaten up by that portion of the material, so it's not reflecting all the ways. You have a fifty two foot distance and it's being lost in a maybe seven eight foot diameter environment area where the light is and we're like, why is that happening? But that's how it does well, that's the reality. He could not have known that if he's trying to make that up. Anybody who's inventing a story says there's two industrial light with four bright halogen spots in there. A liar would not say it was really dark in there.
Speaker 18: You don't know that.
Speaker 16: You have to build it. So to me, that was a physicality of being inside the craft.
Speaker 3: That made me go.
Speaker 16: Lazarre could not have known that if he was making that up.
Speaker 18: You wouldn't know it until you experience exactly.
Speaker 16: So I'm like, unless Bob back then decided to go and in his garage build himself a fake dome, which I don't think you did, I'm like, how would he have known that? We didn't expect that. We were we were struggling with why is it so dark?
Speaker 18: And you make films lighting exactly and and Chris was like, dude, this thing is just eating up the light, and I'm like, Bob kept saying, it's so dark in there, and it just how do you?
Speaker 16: How do you? How is that possible?
Speaker 8: What were the other things?
Speaker 16: The other one? I laugh about this with Bob all the time. It's about the flag on the craft, that you could have seen it, I don't remember. So when he walked into the hangar the very first time he saw the very first time he saw the craft, and he saw the American reversed American flag sticker on the craft.
Speaker 8: I wonder why I was reversed.
Speaker 16: I'll get to that in a sec I think I know, but whatever, I'll say what I think. And there's a lot of stuff. I researched a lot of stuff on Bob Lazar before I did this, and there's a lot of bad information out there. So I really, I really tell people, if you really want to see what he saw, don't go read what's out there. Check this out because Bob actually vetted everything, so it's not the wrong information read. But anyway, there's a lot of detractors saying there's no way Lazar could have seen that flag if the craft was that size, and it was on the hull, on the craft shell. There's no way the angle. He's five something, he wouldn't have been able to see it. So we built it. We built a fifty two foot diameter craft. We put it in the hangar. It's there, and my team, Chris gives me the goggles, the ones I made you try on, and it is the very first time I go in there and I know the craft is there, so I put them on. And now they're hoping, because they're there with notes, they're hoping. I'm giving them all the notes on Oh that's not good. That's not good. And the first thing I did is I looked to my right. I'm looking at the craft and I'm I asked Chris to put me at five foot ten, which is your height? So I said, at five ten, I'm Bob's height. With the goggles, I want to see. And the first thing I said is, oh, it's it. There it is, and they're like there, what is? I said the flag and they thought I was pointing at a flag on a wall and they're like, there's no flag in the hangar. I said, no, on the craft and they're like yeah, I said, you can clearly see it. It was clear. That was something that also made me go, yeah, this is it. This is the real size. So had Bob Lazar not actually seen that, the majority of the detractors out there kept saying, there's no way at that angle a human I could see a sticker on the top of the craft, which is on the top shelf, but you can it's as clear as day. So those were two things that I considered to be like, you know, it's there, So I know to maybe maybe some people that's not a lot. But as a person like I am, who's very technical, I'm very very I'm super difficult. It took a long time to do this because I'm a perfectionist and I wanted to make sure it was accurate to what he saw. I look at stuff like that because I analyze everything like that, and I analyzed his story inside out.
Speaker 12: And if you couldn't see the flag from that position.
Speaker 16: I would it would have been big. Yeah, that would have been a red flag for me. I would have been like, wait, you can't see it, but you can, so you can't. You can't put enough of a value on little details like that. Because he didn't say this in twenty twenty six. He said this in n eighty nine.
Speaker 19: Sure, Bob Lazarre, of course, can recite a litany of strange things he says have happened to him, tapped phones, break ins, threats. But even if you don't buy his story, there are others who can attest to a government interest in UFO adherents. Terry Tavernetti is the former police officer who performed polygraph tests on Lazarre. Tavernetti, who has a corporate security job with a major Las Vegas business, says that shortly after his involvement with the Lazarre probe was made public, his employers were contacted.
Speaker 20: If the corporate offices or I'm employed received a telephone call from a government agency wanting to know why I was getting involved in something that shouldn't be And I asked, well what agency?
Speaker 8: What was said?
Speaker 20: Did identify themselves? And I says, because I'll be more happy to talk to him and I always refuse this information told that he didn't know, meaning my boss.
Speaker 19: Tavernetti, who still retains the tapes and printouts from Lazar's polygraphs, also says his home was burglarized in early January.
Speaker 20: As an investigator of over twenty years. I don't believe in coincidences. There's a reason for everything. I mean, could it have been a random residential burglary.
Speaker 8: Yes.
Speaker 19: A Las Vegas man named Roy Byrom contacted US back in November nineteen eighty nine, saying he had information about Area fifty one that he had gleaned by preparing tax returns for several people who worked at Groome Lake. Less than twenty four hours after phoning us, Byrom says he was visited by two men claiming to be Secret service agents who quote just wanted to lean on me a bit. Journalists who studied the field for many years say that government interest in persons with inside information about UFOs is very real.
Speaker 11: A body of information about UFOs in the possession of our government which is so sensitive to the people in custody of it that they will do just about anything to protect it.
Speaker 2: In